View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
........... and in the detention barracks (as described by my SG bros), most of those detained are hongkong-ers. occasionally there will be a few like him, Singaporeans, one or two caucasians and indian fellows...
This is something that we as foreigners must really be aware of and wary about.

From what I hear, my long held belief that China really does not want to be known as an INTERNATIONAL sex destination is nowadays at last put into action. In the past, foreigners had been let off as it's just too much paperwork etc for the local constabulary to arrest foreigners - and usually a lot less profitable as it's the locals who know how to use money to solve most problems in China. Not so now.

My friend tells me that now there is apparently some kind of directive from above to instead go after Foreigners; even rumours of quotas and/or a rewards system. But who knows with what REALLY happens in China!!

Just be careful out there guys..... and dress/act local!
LOL

SEAJ