The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
Please let them get on with their lives, and don't post children's pic here out of spite of otherwise.
I agreed that the child photo should not be posted thou i must agree she look like an angel.
Old 20-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legin21 View Post

Both set of lips are equally ‘powerful’. She basically sucked up my soul through my dick. LOL.

Her reverse cowgirl was one of her specialties. You can finger her ass deep while she rides you.
Nice! Bro you making me missed bro elite69! 😔
Old 20-04-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
26 year old Chiangmai girl.
Previously a model.
Fair skinned, fantastic fat-free body, great B+ cups with pinkish nipples.
Used to sell handphones in Central, Chiangmai.
CMU graduate.

Took videos of her, including titfucking

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-04-2021 at 10:17 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really pretty and sweet girl...

Want her nudes?
Up my points.
A sneak preview.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-04-2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Met her in January 2017.

She got married about 2 years ago.
To a kind man who is a CMU graduate and was willing to accept her status as a single mother.

The aftermath of the creampie. Now almost 3.5 years.

She doesn't want me to contact her as she has moved on with her life and wants to forget the past.
She is happily married and is now a lady of leisure taking care of her ("our") daughter.
Cooks for her husband everyday.
Did meet her once in Chiangmai before she tied the knot. She brought the girl along too.
She refuses to meet up with me anymore and wants to bury the past.
Guys google the young gal pic. Result come out is phillipines shopee child model le.
Bro wan post pic at least find child model from Thailand mah
Old 21-04-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
tried her 3 times, francesca, singaporean malay from sammybabes. her real name was outed by some bros too, probably contributed to her retirement.

she was a great fuck, all natural boobs. if she is still doing FL and someone has her contact, please pm
Yeah man . Hope she did not become fatter after all these years.
Old 21-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone is a 大炮仙 but he's an entertaining one.
Old 21-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

I always wonder... will karma strike?

U make the thai girl pregnant and she insist to keep the baby. What if its a girl and she grew up also no choice go in to this line come sg and let another guy cip and got pregnant?
Old 21-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster (P)

If we were worried about the specifics of karma, none of us would be whoremongering.
The pic of the girl is what YN sent me. It’s on her Facebook too.
Shall confirm whether she’s pulling my 3rd leg.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
stomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystomper123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Met her in January 2017.

She got married about 2 years ago.
To a kind man who is a CMU graduate and was willing to accept her status as a single mother.

The aftermath of the creampie. Now almost 3.5 years.

She doesn't want me to contact her as she has moved on with her life and wants to forget the past.
She is happily married and is now a lady of leisure taking care of her ("our") daughter.
Cooks for her husband everyday.
Did meet her once in Chiangmai before she tied the knot. She brought the girl along too.
She refuses to meet up with me anymore and wants to bury the past.
Lol ur child very famous. https://www.google.com/search?tbs=si...1920&bih =937
Old 22-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Child model sia
Old 22-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kek don't anyhow post kid picture. This forum isn't for that
Old 22-04-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Child quite cute
Old 24-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Tks bro, it at MP and didn't state fj service.
Thats why he mentioned he rtf 10 times mah bro.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
5ja5ja5ja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legin21 View Post
Like her nips, so sexy!
Advert Space Available