The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!legin21 is one of the Best!
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Nice well-toned body.
I’m sure you came bucketloads in her.
Any close-ups of her tits?
No bro. I got closeup on her ass more than tits.
Old 18-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

PRC good fuck - for those who love huge racks & hairy pussy
Downside is a little fat, but the rest makes up for the shortfall.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
waisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow pretty can share contact
Thanks
Old 18-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

To the bro asking, this gem has left our shore looking for greener pastures elsewhere.... meanwhile do enjoy what u’ve missed....
Old 18-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

20 year old.
162cm / 43kg.
Zero body fats.
Nice firm full B cups with light brown perky nipples.

Got rock hard seeing her young tight schoolgirl like body.
Green and very tight.
Didn't even allow CIM.
Fucked her RAW and creampied her 4 times on 2 different visits.
She was not willing, but we seldom get such young sexy girls.
Slim, pretty and green.
Struggled a bit in bed but easily overpowered her slim willowy figure.
First shot forced her down in missionary. Very very tight and wet. Came deep inside her in missionary, emptied out in her.
She just lay in bed stunned as I withdrew and my cum spilled out on the bed.
She was very upset and on the verge of crying.
Washed up briefly and then got her back in bed.
Deepthrusted her young tight vagina in multiple positions - doggy, missionary, sideways.
Finally let her ride me cowgirl while I grabbed her breasts and suckled her nipples.
Ejaculated into her in cowgirl and she was shocked and crying when she realised that I had inseminated her again.

Took her the next day and literally raped her in bed.
Didn't let her use KY, only lubricated by my dripping precum on seeing her sexy young naked body.
Able to coax her for RAW and she hesitantly agreed.
Had her screaming in multiple positions. She was sprawled in a heap in doggy as I watched my cock peel off her tight vagina with every thrust.
Came deep inside her in doggy. She just collapsed in bed and was dripping out sperm...
4th shot was in missionary frenching her while pounding her hard....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 18-04-2021 at 11:37 PM.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

20 year old.
162cm / 43kg.
Zero body fats.

Got rock hard seeing her young tight schoolgirl like body.
Green and very tight.
Didn't even allow CIM.
Fucked her RAW and creampied her 4 times on 2 different visits.
She was not willing, but we seldom get such young sexy girls.
Slim, pretty and green.
Struggled a bit in bed but easily overpowered her slim willowy figure.
First shot forced her down in missionary. Very very tight and wet. Came deep inside her in missionary, emptied out in her.
She just lay in bed stunned as I withdrew and my cum spilled out on the bed.
She was very upset and on the verge of crying.
Washed up briefly and then got her back in bed.
Deepthrusted her young tight vagina in multiple positions - doggy, missionary, sideways.
Finally let her ride me cowgirl while I grabbed her breasts and suckled her nipples.
Ejaculated into her in cowgirl and she was shocked and crying when she realised that I had inseminated her again.

Took her the next day and literally raped her in bed.
Didn't let her use KY, only lubricated by my dripping precum on seeing her sexy young naked body.
Able to coax her for RAW and she hesitantly agreed.
Had her screaming in multiple positions. She was sprawled in a heap in doggy as I watched my cock peel off her tight vagina with every thrust.
Came deep inside her in doggy. She just collapsed in bed and was dripping out sperm...
4th shot was in missionary frenching her while pounding her hard....
Power bro! You have inseminated so many young innocent chicks. Full of sons already
Old 19-04-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

20 year old.
162cm / 43kg.
Zero body fats.
this girl is the best looking so far.
good for you.
full of daughters too.
you must be damn handsome that so many girls let you raw them.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
this girl is the best looking so far.
good for you.
full of daughters too.
you must be damn handsome that so many girls let you raw them.
She is very pretty.
Kampong girl.
I'm still in touch with her.
Will visit her in Thailand once I can travel.

Don't ask for contacts.
She wants to leave this dark past behind her.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is very pretty.
Kampong girl.
I'm still in touch with her.
Will visit her in Thailand once I can travel.

Don't ask for contacts.
She wants to leave this dark past behind her.
Was she ever pregnant?

How many kids she have now
Old 19-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Was she ever pregnant?

How many kids she have now
No kids.

Got her the morning after pill.
She's 22 now.
Old 19-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No kids.

Got her the morning after pill.
She's 22 now.
GOOD. can share where you buy the pills?
Old 19-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
GOOD. can share where you buy the pills?
My current stock is from a pharmacy from Malaysia.
Unable to go there now due to border closure.
Old 19-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of my best memories was a girl named Mimi, from May 2007.
She was 18 years old from Guangxi.
I was friends with the boss, and he was happy to offer me new stock.
Got firstblood for her, just the day after she arrived.
She was scared when she saw me, first time as an FL.
She confided that she had been tricked into working there; she thought she was getting a high paying job as a part-time model.
She thought I could help her...
Pretty, slim with no fats. So slim that can see her ribs and spine.
Long straight black hair, smooth fair flawless skin.
She was 5'2", 42kg.
The highlight was her natural firm D cups with pinkish nipples.
No sag, the wonders of youth.
A very hesitant BBBJ from her, she barely licked the tip...
Was very green and inexperienced.
She started sulking and tearing when I lay her down in bed.
Just looking at her body got me rock hard! Despite the non-existent BBBJ.
She had bloods done in a clinic in KL, and she was clear of STDs.

I pushed her down onto bed and penetrated her. She was frightened, and didn't fight back much. I had booked a room at the Boulevard (was an option back then).
I penetrated her RAW, she was virginally tight!
Managed to force my cock into her RAW in missionary, she was very very tight and had reflex vaginal contractions..
Difficult holding back, and shot my load inside her within 2 minutes!
Enjoyed grabbing her tits and sucking her bright pink nipples.

She thought her ordeal was over after that.
But I was very impressed with her tightness and tight busty body.
I called the OKT, and booked her for the next 3 days!
Extended my stay in KL and booked a room in the hotel.
Had food delivered to her, and spent the next 3 days fucking her RAW and creampieing her.
Gave her about 15 creampies.
She was terrified as she wasn't on birth control, and was at peak fertility.

Immediately after I called the OKT for the extended booking, I got her back in bed.
She was stunned!
I didn't allow her to wash up, and penetrated her again.
After I came the second time, I continued emptying out inside her. When I pulled out, no sperm dripped out. She was that tight!
I put a pillow under her butt to make sure the sperm flowed into her womb, then made her lick my cum coated cock.
I only allowed her a quick wash after the 3rd creampie. And I got her back in bed before she had a chance to wash her vagina thoroughly..

She worked for about a week plus, but got bad reviews as she always was pouting.
Then she missed her periods...
OKT said she got pregnant, and she was sent back...
I intended to inseminate and impregnate this busty SYT, and succeeded!
Waiting for the travel gates to open. Easiest to pump newbies full of cum when they first arrive. Whether ML or FL, they all succumb to us
Old 19-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My current stock is from a pharmacy from Malaysia.
Unable to go there now due to border closure.
ok noted. thanks for reply
Old 19-04-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1