PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

totolim
01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
They will be happy to take a photo of you in whatever state you are

But if you want to pose with them, I guess it depends. For those mistresses whom you can see their face clearly on La Siora website eg. Shinobu, Lum, they may oblige. Those that mask their face, don't bother asking else u may get beaten up even more severely :)

That is such a shame that they are illegal now. I guess I will have to go Europe if Tokyo goes well.

Do they allow photos in session (they would take them and make sure that their faces are not in them)?

totolim
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Using google translate seems to mention something about help.

Yes, did help her on an errand before heading to the airport. Haha

bro totolim got mentioned in blog... am v jealous :P

シンガポールに着いてから毎日この夜景を眺めているけど、やっぱりうっとりします。飽きないわ 。
夜景見るためにだけでもくる価値あるね。

あっという間の四日間、ラスト日も少しのハプニングを現地のM男くんに助けてもらい、駆け抜けました。これ から帰ります。

みんないい子にしてたかな?

totolim
01-09-2013, 12:37 AM
You will have your chance one day bro

it says got some assistance from a local "m male kun" (i.e. sub) on the way back. wow u got to help her on an errand, dinner, and send to airport...

very jealous!

Tokyofan
01-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Looks like everyone had a blast with Akiho...

Just curious - bros ydguo, totolim, dominion and any other la siora members - what do your membership numbers start with? As in the first digit?

Mine is a 3 but have been a member for over 10 years

clammedshut
01-09-2013, 01:15 AM
wow so many members here

osubken
01-09-2013, 01:52 AM
wow so many members here

That is why it is so difficult for non members to get a session. :D

laserstone
01-09-2013, 07:41 AM
use this then.
http://www.hotelalphain.com/

la siora have everything you want, tell them what you want in english on email, then let them decide the domina send to you.

Wow looks great. It's expensive but it's cheaper than going to Europe and you only live once! Sounds like I should let them chose who to send me, thats scary but a turn on.

If any one is planning to go to Tokyo early next year let me know maybe we can meet up. I've never been there before. I'm dying to see all the normal girls wearing boots in the winter.

Schrodinger
01-09-2013, 08:53 AM
red card with 4.

Mine starts with 5...black card

got different colour wan? :O

bro schro's card number starts with?

Mine is a 3 but have been a member for over 10 years

Haha I dun even have my card anymore.... but it starts with 3. I really miss their dungeons... Have had the honour and pleasure to have serve Ryouko, Yurika, Towako, Crea, Canon, Ukyo, Shinju, Mao, Nana, Nina, Hikaru, Ayatsuki and of course Akiho... the earlier years are a bit fuzzy and I may have missed out a couple of Mistresses who are no longer there.

Bro Schro

Did you manage to catch Akiho this time, and Murasaki back in May ?

Bro Toto, yes - I met with Akiho. How could I miss the La Siora Mistress I have served the most times? Haha...
I did not manage to meet Murasaki the last time, due to work travel if I remember correctly.

laserstone
01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
How do I give "Up" to people I can't seem to find the option, also what is the purpose of having a lot of reputation points?

calbts
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
My membership number starts with a 2. But I have been a member since 1999 and I don't even remember if I got a card. Back in those days there were only 2 options in all of Japan for foreigners. La Siora and the defunct Club BO-TE which had a small dungeon in Shibuya.

Laserstone - like you I am also American. I gave up on seeing American doms after my first time to Japan. There is no matching the beauty, grace, skill, and attention to making the client satisfied of Japanese Mistresses. You too will be converted and addicted like the rest of us once you experience them. As you can see here- whenever a Japanese Mistress visits Singapore - the demand to session is overwhelming as she is booked out.

Japan has a deep culture and history with SM, femdom etc. that makes the USA scene lame and lacking in comparison. Sexual release(footjob, handjob) is not illegal in Japan whereas if you even suggest it to an American Mistress
you might not only offend her but also be breaking local puritanical American sex laws. Not to mention the prices for a US session are comparable if not higher than in Japan.

La Siora is a great place to start. But these days there are also many more options such as Sweet Devil, Club Fetish-SM in Osaka, and the fantastic Club Kairaido in Kyoto.

As far as dungeons go - as ydgduo mentioned, there is the AlphaInn which is
very impressive as they have many different BDSM styled rooms. Many Japanese SM videos are filmed there. But it is quite expensive and from my experience it may be hard to get the specific room you want.

There is a love hotel in Kabuki Cho called La Pia that has a small SM themed room. It is close to the offices of Sweet Devil. La Pia is rather cheap compared to Alpha Inn. For La Pia, La Siora would probably require you to pay for the Mistress taxi to get there.

And fall/winter is a great time to visit Japan. In Tokyo is doesn't really get that cold. Girls do wear boots but not in the frequency and sexy styles of the past period 1999-2004 or so.

totolim
01-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Bro calbts

Since 1999 !! And back in those days, no websites whatsoever to guide you

My membership number starts with a 2. But I have been a member since 1999 and I don't even remember if I got a card. Back in those days there were only 2 options in all of Japan for foreigners. La Siora and the defunct Club BO-TE which had a small dungeon in Shibuya.

Laserstone - like you I am also American. I gave up on seeing American doms after my first time to Japan. There is no matching the beauty, grace, skill, and attention to making the client satisfied of Japanese Mistresses. You too will be converted and addicted like the rest of us once you experience them. As you can see here- whenever a Japanese Mistress visits Singapore - the demand to session is overwhelming as she is booked out.

Japan has a deep culture and history with SM, femdom etc. that makes the USA scene lame and lacking in comparison. Sexual release(footjob, handjob) is not illegal in Japan whereas if you even suggest it to an American Mistress
you might not only offend her but also be breaking local puritanical American sex laws. Not to mention the prices for a US session are comparable if not higher than in Japan.

La Siora is a great place to start. But these days there are also many more options such as Sweet Devil, Club Fetish-SM in Osaka, and the fantastic Club Kairaido in Kyoto.

very impressive as they have many different BDSM styled rooms. Many Japanese SM videos are filmed there. But it is quite expensive and from my experience it may be hard to get the specific room you want.

There is a love hotel in Kabuki Cho called La Pia that has a small SM themed room. It is close to the offices of Sweet Devil. La Pia is rather cheap compared to Alpha Inn. For La Pia, La Siora would probably require you to pay for the Mistress taxi to get there.

And fall/winter is a great time to visit Japan. In Tokyo is doesn't really get that cold. Girls do wear boots but not in the frequency and sexy styles of the past period 1999-2004 or so.

laserstone
01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
like you I am also American. I gave up on seeing American doms after my first time to Japan. There is no matching the beauty, grace, skill, and attention to making the client satisfied of Japanese Mistresses. You too will be converted and addicted like the rest of us once you experience them. As you can see here- whenever a Japanese Mistress visits Singapore - the demand to session is overwhelming as she is booked out.

Wow thank you for the long and informative reply, really appreciated. I'm already addicted, been addicted to the movies since I first stumbled upon them. I've seen a bunch of lame American dommes but now that I live in the Philippines, I'd gladly take an American mistress. They just don't do Femdom here, the very few around are total fakes. But the plus side is that I'm much closer to Japan when I get the guts to go.

That's good to know, I didn't know it was legal to release.

Great info here. I will start at La Siora and AlphaInn and then branch out from there. I really want the full experience so paying a little more this first time is worth it to me.

Awww :( That is a shame, I thought it was still a popular thing over there. I'm sure it will be fine though.

What months would fall-winter include in Japan?

Any ideas on where to stay in Tokyo when not having a session? I can go cheap here as long as it safe and has internet. I'd rather spend the real money towards the sessions.

laserstone
01-09-2013, 07:15 PM

Wow, I just checked out these other clubs and I'm surprised. I thought I just read recently that La Siora was really the only foreign option but it looks like there are more. Thanks again.

blacknyellow
01-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello Bro's,

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako arrives in Singapore tomorrow.

She kicks off her visit in the Bugis area.

Have fun :)

Black 'n' Yellow

laserstone
01-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Any one session with Mistress Kaoruko at Sweet-Devil Japan? Read her profile here, she seems crazy in a good way.

http://sweet-devil.tv/en/kaoruko.php

calbts
01-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Wow, I just checked out these other clubs and I'm surprised. I thought I just read recently that La Siora was really the only foreign option but it looks like there are more. Thanks again.

No thankfully today that is not the case. I would say the majority of Tokyo clubs now accept foreigners, especially if you speak Japanese.
The only club that has been known to be outright racist and not accept foreigners is the SADS group - Glamourous, Club Mars, Club Pervs. I have not had an update on their racist policy in a few years so maybe they have turned the tide and changed. But do not even try this group unless you are fluent in Japanese.
And this is my favorite club directory - http://www.whipworld.com

Other popular Tokyo clubs that accept foreigners are Club Venus, Prezis, SM-club, Club Q, and Myrr.

You also might want to check out Bar Amacord which is owned by Queen Rie of La Siora. Many on this board have been there and it is where La Siora Mistresses often hang out. You might get a chance to talk with them outside of session and not be constrained by time.

If you are going to try Sweet Devil I recommend Mistress Benio(lots of positive reviews of her on this thread) and/or Mistress Reiko who has starred in many brutal Kitagawa videos. I have sessioned with Mistress Benio many times and she is awesome. She has a thing for leather and sadistic whipping but can accommodate anything you want as a slave. I have never sessioned with Mistress Reiko and to tell you the truth I am kind of scared to since she is so cruel and heartless in her videos. She puts any American dominatrix to shame. I am sure you can live out any heavy masochistic fantasy with her.

Fall in Japan begins at end of September through November. The yellow leaves on trees is a really beautiful sight. Weather is very nice and cool. Winter is December through middle of March with February being the coldest month. It snows in Tokyo maybe 1-3 times per year most likely in February.

laserstone
01-09-2013, 10:26 PM
No thankfully today that is not the case. I would say the majority of Tokyo clubs now accept foreigners, especially if you speak Japanese.
The only club that has been known to be outright racist and not accept foreigners is the SADS group - Glamourous, Club Mars, Club Pervs. I have not had an update on their racist policy in a few years so maybe they have turned the tide and changed. But do not even try this group unless you are fluent in Japanese.
And this is my favorite club directory - http://www.whipworld.com

Other popular Tokyo clubs that accept foreigners are Club Venus, Prezis, SM-club, Club Q, and Myrr.

You also might want to check out Bar Amacord which is owned by Queen Rie of La Siora. Many on this board have been there and it is where La Siora Mistresses often hang out. You might get a chance to talk with them outside of session and not be constrained by time.

If you are going to try Sweet Devil I recommend Mistress Benio(lots of positive reviews of her on this thread) and/or Mistress Reiko who has starred in many brutal Kitagawa videos. I have sessioned with Mistress Benio many times and she is awesome. She has a thing for leather and sadistic whipping but can accommodate anything you want as a slave. I have never sessioned with Mistress Reiko and to tell you the truth I am kind of scared to since she is so cruel and heartless in her videos. She puts any American dominatrix to shame. I am sure you can live out any heavy masochistic fantasy with her.

Fall in Japan begins at end of September through November. The yellow leaves on trees is a really beautiful sight. Weather is very nice and cool. Winter is December through middle of March with February being the coldest month. It snows in Tokyo maybe 1-3 times per year most likely in February.

Damn looks like I'm going to have to make frequent trips to Japan or find out how I can reside there cheaply or a few months. I work online so all I need is the internet. Any ideas?

I don't know if I have a heavy masochistic fantasy, I really don't want to have a choice. I really want to be forced to just take it , minus anything permanent , even want to be forced toilet, and humiliation. I hope I can find a happy medium.

Any one hear of Mistress Jun? I can't find any videos or link but a while back she was my favorite. I always wondered if she did real sessions. I saw one video where she really nicely but strongly beat and stretchered some guy out.

totolim
01-09-2013, 10:27 PM
In own of my visits to Tokyo last year, I was mad enough to check with Sweet Devil on Mistress Reiko's availability. Thankfully she was on vacation then. I wouldn't know if I could take her violence since I am more inclined towards the softer side of bdsm

screwballs
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
The price quoted seems to be too low. Am I missing something. The price for dom+scat is Y 12000, which is only S$ 155!
Any one session with Mistress Kaoruko at Sweet-Devil Japan? Read her profile here, she seems crazy in a good way.

totolim
01-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Dom session fee is usually around Y20,000 (for one hour) + nomination fee

Scat is additional Y10,000

The price quoted seems to be too low. Am I missing something. The price for dom+scat is Y 12000, which is only S$ 155!

totolim
01-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Bro,

Tokyo is not cheap city. And if you reside there, you may find your bank account balance diminish with frequent visits to the SM clubs !

Live in Philippines, save $ with the low cost of living there. Then treat yourself with few visits to Japan a year.
You are just 4 hours flight away compared to my 7 hours :(

Damn looks like I'm going to have to make frequent trips to Japan or find out how I can reside there cheaply or a few months. I work online so all I need is the internet. Any ideas?

I don't know if I have a heavy masochistic fantasy, I really don't want to have a choice. I really want to be forced to just take it , minus anything permanent , even want to be forced toilet, and humiliation. I hope I can find a happy medium.

Any one hear of Mistress Jun? I can't find any videos or link but a while back she was my favorite. I always wondered if she did real sessions. I saw one video where she really nicely but strongly beat and stretchered some guy out.

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Hello everyone, I have been lurking in this forum and in particular, this thread for years. Never saw the need to actually register, as I found no need to post. However, with the recent influx of foreign reviews, I think it's time I come out and share my views on the Japanese scene.

Been travelling in and out of Japan on a very frequent basis for the past few years, and each time, blowing tonnes of cash on SM activities. Have had sessions in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, as well as in San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and maybe a few more countries which I cannot recall at this time.

Just like what most brothers here have reiterated, La Siora is up there among the very best. I myself have been a member at La Siora for years, having tried several of their mistresses. I saw a few reviews on the Osaka and Nagoya scene, but certainly these seem to be lacking compared to Tokyo.

Osaka's Club Fetishi-SM is a rather good club. I have had sessions with Mistress Kira (not sure if anyone knows her, but she has appeared in several videos). The club is foreigner friendly, although as a foreigner, the number of English speaking mistresses remain limited. Kira is skilled, and sexy as hell. SM comes naturally to her. Many times, she walked me like a dog in the balcony of the love hotel we usually check in to, in full view of guests from nearby residences. Rates are pretty decent, especially during the day-time where I think they offer a discount.

Nagoya has 2 main clubs. The famous Club-Absolute (who is fast gaining popularity with its stable of mistresses who usually appear in SMQR videos), as well as Club-Wise (which I have yet to try). Club-Absolute is not an easy club to get a session, as usually their receptionists do not speak English on most days. However, do call in on Saturdays when they have an English speaking receptionist who is helpful enough to cater to your requests. I have tried Tubaki and Michiru from Absolute, and they are a blast, especially Michiru who took charge of the session so well, even though it was my first session with her. I ended up booking her 2 times during my last trip there. Tubaki looks gorgeous, but we had no chemistry so it was only an all-right session.

Kairaido in Kyoto is another good club outside of Tokyo. Several of their mistresses run between Kyoto and Sapporo, and my wanted mistress did not happen to be there when I made a visit to Kyoto during my last trip.

And La Siora, of course, that goes without saying.

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 12:35 AM
I had to separate my initial post into 2 parts as it appears that I am under moderation.

==================================================

Actually, I see so many reviews on Japanese mistresses lately. Have you guys even wondered why are they so highly regarded? My personal opinion is that, besides their high level of skill and intuition, we could possibly have been blinded by the exotic factor. Maybe I shall put it across this way: Many of us have been exposed to porn, and a significant amount of it is probably Japanese. It has been naturally ingrained in us, that Japanese ladies are both beautiful, and many a childhood wanker's dream come true. The ability to serve a Japanese mistress, thus partly fulfills this dream, especially to masochists like us.

There are several more world class establishments, like The Gates in San Francisco, which I have had sessions in. The mistresses there are well trained, but their mannerisms are probably something that not many Asians will get accustomed to. London has several world class independent mistresses as well, although for me, I usually go to Japan for my sessions as I do speak Japanese to a certain extent, and I mix it with frequent trips to the onsen to recharge. Having 3 sessions in 3-4 days is certainly not easy on my body, as anyone of their mistresses could easily have made you empty your load.

And probably 1 more thing, the Japanese system is made to be efficient. The girls there (even in the SM clubs) were told that customers come first. They will go out of their way to ensure your needs are met. I am glad that several brothers here enjoyed their session with Mistress Akiho. I have had sessions with her a few times, and always enjoyed everyone of them. I don't usually have sessions in Singapore, as my job requires me to travel often, but usually the full load gets unloaded in Japan whenever I hit a major metropolis there. Tokyo, Osaka or Nagoya, there is something for everyone, not to mention the world class baths to relax yourself after a long day.

I can see that there are several seasoned campaigners here, especially on the Japanese scene. May I know how is the actual local scene in Singapore? I saw that Mistress Luna and her friend seems quite serious about the business, based on the website that they have. Does anyone reckon whether they are worth trying? Japan is still too hot for me at the moment, and I'm talking about the temperature.

My humble first post. Kudos to everyone

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 12:51 AM
anyone knows where to pruchase these movies?

http://hcd-1.imgbox.com/aboW9L8D.jpg?st=JmgZuSaKqgsUQjLTUa1Trg&e=1378054635

I don't think there is a movie for this. It's a photoshoot by Sniper Eve, a mistress magazine from Japan. Mistress Akiho did star in 1 video. I don't think it would be appropriate to share it here, as judging from the way she pixels her face, I think she wants less publicity nowadays. If my memory serves me right, she has some other full time commitments.

Age does catch up on everyone, and I have had dommes telling me that they no longer wish to be so intimately involved in the scene, as some intend to start a family or settle down (maybe with a slave). They are humans after all, not superwomen that we envision them to be.

Actually the La Siora system is like a conveyor belt. Girls with practically zero knowledge get employed, and as long as they are relatively good learners, they will start to become baby dommes. Of course, a girl calling La Siora for an employment opportunity would already know what is SM, as they were probably exposed to it by their boyfriends or someone else. But put any decent looking girl from Singapore through this conveyor belt, I am sure the results would probably be the same. All we need is a certain Mistress Rie. The environment is about adequate in Singapore, save for the lack of hotels and equipment.

screwballs
02-09-2013, 12:54 AM
A humble question on La Siora and some symbols used on Jap Dom website

1) How do I know if anyone from La Siora is visiting Singapore?

2) On the Jap website, I see some symbols against the services offered; like some Dommes put a circle or triangle for Face sitting. Some put a "X" against Scat. What does these symbols mean?

ydgduo
02-09-2013, 07:00 AM
All we need is a certain Mistress Rie. The environment is about adequate in Singapore, save for the lack of hotels and equipment.

That will be impossible in singapore, i long given up hope.

ydgduo
02-09-2013, 07:06 AM
A humble question on La Siora and some symbols used on Jap Dom website

1) How do I know if anyone from La Siora is visiting Singapore?

2) On the Jap website, I see some symbols against the services offered; like some Dommes put a circle or triangle for Face sitting. Some put a "X" against Scat. What does these symbols mean?

you check la siora facebook everyday or visit this forum regularly
which webpage have X circle or triangle. I do not see it.

ydgduo
02-09-2013, 07:10 AM
My membership number starts with a 2. But I have been a member since 1999 and I don't even remember if I got a card.

Most senior La Siora member.
1999? I mainly go to mistresses in Europe. Did not know tokyo is a possibility.

laserstone
02-09-2013, 07:16 AM
cheyenne or jennifer lemonde of clubdom, savannah eve/dolly or bijou steal then you would know there are great dommes in america...

This is true, they are brutal, but it just doesn't seem the same as Japan Femdom though.

laserstone
02-09-2013, 07:22 AM
I keeping hearing how these Japan mistresses go out of their way to please, and while that's good, my fantasy is really for them to have their own way. I'm imagining meeting one that just loves the idea to get a chance to hurt and humiliate/scat a young American (I'm 33 but look 27).

Is that asking for too much?

PS. I'm so happy to have finally found a place where this can be discussed for years I'd search the internet and think I was maybe the one English speaker in to Japan Femdom. Seems like it could warrant it's own thread.

calbts
02-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Bro Dominion - we agree to disagree. Though I will admit to not having a session in the USA in about 12 years so maybe I am totally out of touch with the American scene. I just do not find the "American style" of BDSM appealing at all especially compared to what I experience in Japan. Maybe it is the exotic factor since I am American but the lure of Japanese Mistresses has not waned. I can't even get excited when watching American femdom videos. The Club Dom videos seem so scripted and in some cases comedic whereas Kitagawa videos are very real and brutal. One of my favorites is when Queen Rie uses a hot branding iron on a slave's chest.

Bro onsenmaster - Thanks for your great input on your extensive experiences in Japan. Have you tried to schedule a session at club-fin in Osaka yet? A few on the board here are very curious about that club. Last year when I was in Osaka I wanted to schedule a session at Fetish-SM but came down ill for a few days so I had to cancel. Their website seems to really want foreign customers.

I did stop through Nagoya last time for a session at Absolute with Mistress Yui, like your experience with Tubaki, our chemistry was not there. Very disappointing for me as I was lusting on her videos before my session and was very let down. I think the main drawback of Absolute is that it is in Nagoya which is not such a special place to stay when compared to Tokyo, Osaka, or Kyoto. So unless you got specific business in Nagoya, it is not worth a special trip just for a session at Absolute.

By the way, funny you mention the Gates in the East Bay Area- I sessioned with an American-Phillipino mistress back in the late 90's a few times( I think her name was Kayla). She was probably the only American Mistress I ever had good chemistry with.

And Mistress Akiho appeared uncensored in Sniper Eve DVD Vol 7
The DVD came with the magazine

laserstone - As an American tourist - you get 90 days stay in Japan. There is no way to extend it and if you stay past even one day they will throw you in a cage at immigration and give you a 5 year ban. It is not like Thailand where you can pay a fine and get off so do not overstay in Japan. You can fly to Korea on day 89 and try and come back for another 90 days but Japanese immigration might get suspicious.

There are many different types of longer stay visas including a Japanese language study visa. As far as housing , there are many options other than hotels. Obviously the further away from the center, the less expensive. Yes Tokyo is expensive, but probably not as bad as London, Paris, or even New York. The good news is that the trains/subways are very reliable and take you everywhere.

laserstone
02-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Bro Dominion - we agree to disagree. Though I will admit to not having a session in the USA in about 12 years so maybe I am totally out of touch with the American scene. I just do not find the "American style" of BDSM appealing at all especially compared to what I experience in Japan.

Totally agree, Club Dom is way too fake these days. Japan is just so real and brutal.

laserstone - As an American tourist - you get 90 days stay in Japan. There is no way to extend it and if you stay past even one day they will throw you in a cage at immigration and give you a 5 year ban. It is not like Thailand where you can pay a fine and get off so do not overstay in Japan. You can fly to Korea on day 89 and try and come back for another 90 days but Japanese immigration might get suspicious.

There are many different types of longer stay visas including a Japanese language study visa. As far as housing , there are many options other than hotels. Obviously the further away from the center, the less expensive. Yes Tokyo is expensive, but probably not as bad as London, Paris, or even New York. The good news is that the trains/subways are very reliable and take you everywhere.

Thanks for the info. I actually just meant living there for a few months so I can try multiple sessions. 90 days would be plenty. Just need a more affordable long stay arrangement rather than a hotel.

What is the general safety? I've heard it's so safe that you could pass out drunk near the subway and no one would dare steal your wallet or phone. And that people return shit they find to the police. Sounds too good to be true?

calbts
02-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Yes Japan is one of the safest places on Earth. Just like Singapore.

But just don't do anything stupid like shoplifting, fighting, etc.. One reason there is very little crime is the fear of getting arrested. The Japanese cops can hold you in jail without access to a lawyer for 21 days upon arrest.

But I have never had any problems there ever. And if you are Asian or white, you will probably be left alone by the cops. Unfortunately for blacks - it is a different story.

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi Bro Cal,

I haven't had the chance to try club-fin yet, as none of the mistresses on their roster currently appeal to me. Osaka is however a great place for such activities. I will still recommend Fetishi-sm for their professionalism and English support. Yes their website is extremely foreigner friendly.

Yes, M Akiho appeared in Vol 7 of sniper eve. That was probably done a few years ago. The DVD is usually sold together with the hardcopy of the magazine.

Nagoya is a pretty boring place. I will only session there because my job requires me to enter Nagoya every now and then. Had no chemistry with Tubaki but had 2 great ones with Michiru. She is one foxy lady who happens to have a pole dancing background as well. Totally blasted me off to orbit.

Chemistry is extremely important. I had a session with Murasaki but I found the chemistry lacking. Not to say she isn't good but it ended up being rather 2 dimensional. So it's really different strokes for different folks.

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I think we can leave it largely at that, bro. I too am a big fan of Japanese mistresses and definitely do not disagree with you on that. I'm also aware that clubdom has become sh*tty. Actually the only grace of it was Cheyenne. She was amazing but the site became pointless once she retired. It's just my opinion that there are really good American dommes around, but you're right that their style is very different and may not appeal to you or some others.

For now, though, Japanese mistresses are on the top of my list. Akiho Joosama has blown my mind and I'm bordering on being obsessed with her

Haha, that is normal bro. Any good mistress can make one obsessed. Important not to fall into that cycle. I was left emotionally drained / lost during my early months sessioning. I just felt so lonely after the session and all I did was think about my session and yearning to see mistress everyday. It is something I have learnt to cope after these 10 plus years of sessioning. I have learnt to take these sessions with a pinch of salt. The first few sessions are always the most difficult. After that it becomes second nature. This is basically infatuation. Time will heal the wounds.

serf0000
02-09-2013, 12:58 PM
http://blog-imgs-57-origin.fc2.com/a/k/i/akihosiora/moblog_8c36324f.jpg

Now who was this lucky dude?

totolim
02-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Bro, just 3 days and u miss her so much

I predict u will soon make a trip to Tokyo. Just like what I did last year shortly after my first trip, and had 3 sessions in 3 days

the thing is this is probably already my 8th or 9th year of seasoning, tho prob not as frequent as you... she's one of the few who really made me miss her a lot, the other one being a OWK lady... whom I especially made a trip to eur to see her

but it's no biggie... we'll just get on with life and see when we can find the opportunity again to session with these great dommes

dell_lee_2003
02-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Today met with my Mistress Amy (now she named as Miss Orange)
She is quite good today and she has no mercy on me today. My humble cock was under her feet for whole time. She picked me up and we went up together. Once inside the room, we bath together. She knew my desire as I have met her before. After bath, i was on four and she let me kiss her feet for awhile standing and sms to someone. Then she sit on the bed and she make me such her feet, toes one by one and making me gagged. Then she signal me to surrender my dick so that she can kick while i am gagged. She kicked me mercilessly for quite sometime.

After that i lie on my back, awaiting her feet again. She slide her feet inside my mouth, pushed to the end and start slapping my dick with her feet. The sound of slapping is quite amazing and i try to stand her merciless slap while i am gagged. It takes quite long time she keep slapping and gagging. I think almost 15min and my penis was like a bit pain and i am crying as i can't shout when mistress whole feet is in my mouth.

To make it short, before ending of the session, she use her hand to slap my penis for 5min and occasionally HJ me so that she can really slap the total hard-on cock. Session ended with fxxking her. She command me to fxxk her hard. She said "faster and harder". I came within one minute.

I would say this is the best session ever.
Foot worship time - 5min
CBT time - 30min
FJ time - 1min
Bath time - 10min

wujifoot
02-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I think we can leave it largely at that, bro. I too am a big fan of Japanese mistresses and definitely do not disagree with you on that. I'm also aware that clubdom has become sh*tty. Actually the only grace of it was Cheyenne. She was amazing but the site became pointless once she retired. It's just my opinion that there are really good American dommes around, but you're right that their style is very different and may not appeal to you or some others.

For now, though, Japanese mistresses are on the top of my list. Akiho Joosama has blown my mind and I'm bordering on being obsessed with her

does clubdom do real sessions? Mistress Jean looks great

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 09:55 PM
http://blog-imgs-57-origin.fc2.com/a/k/i/akihosiora/moblog_8c36324f.jpg

Now who was this lucky dude?

Link doesn't work. I presume this is a blog pic of a Japanese domme or her slave? I used to want to secretly appear in pictures inside their blogs and got my wish granted. But nowadays always a little apprehensive when pictures are taken and uploaded. Although pixelised, still a cause of worry. Especially when most of my colleagues are Japanese and might be slaves too.

onsenmaster
02-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Bro toto, 3 sessions in 3 days? Wow, I can't do consecutive days. Body doesn't allow anymore. In fact closest was 1 session every 2 days, and that's making sure I take a good rest to recharge in between days. Salute you

Tokyofan
03-09-2013, 08:01 AM

Yes I have both when she was at La Siora and at Sweet Devil. She is a very beautiful classy lady and a great mistress. She is happy playing soft or hard. I would definitely recommend her

Mogwai

Tokyofan
03-09-2013, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=calbts;9618071]My membership number starts with a 2. But I have been a member since 1999 and I don't even remember if I got a card. Back in those days there were only 2 options in all of Japan for foreigners. La Siora and the defunct Club BO-TE which had a small dungeon in Shibu

I had forgotten Club Bo-Te which was a great little club. Do you remember Queens which was going at that time too and their sister club in Ueno. I also used to go to Club Pixy in Ikebukero and Mamiac which is still going strong. Definitely more choice now!

totolim
03-09-2013, 11:39 AM
How long was your session with M Akiho last week bro

Usually for mistresses I am more or less familiar with (tried them before or know their style through FR), I go with 2 hours. I prefer to take it slow and easy :)

I'm impressed by bro toto too... whenever travel I feel like multiple sessions but usually the first one will leave me satisfied for a week...

except the most recent one

totolim
03-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Fellow slaves

Good news coming soon !

laserstone
03-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Do any of the Japanese mistresses live a real dominant lifestyle with personal slaves I wonder? Just curious, some seem so real that it seems they would be dominant in their everyday life.

onsenmaster
03-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Do any of the Japanese mistresses live a real dominant lifestyle with personal slaves I wonder? Just curious, some seem so real that it seems they would be dominant in their everyday life.

Very interesting question.
Yes, and no.

Most have plenty of slaves who would 'die' to serve them on a personal basis everyday. I know that some (if not more) of the ladies at La Siora have their Japanese slave boyfriends back home. I call them boyfriends because they share an intimate relationship outside of BDSM as well.

If you are referring to plain vanilla bf, it would be a rarity, unless the lady joined the club just because it's good money, or already had a stable bf who approves of her profession. For any other girl, being exposed to slaves everyday means that the likelihood of ending up with a slave is much higher.

Ever fantasized about wanting to get hitched to them? Firstly, it would help if you live in Japan, secondly, have enough chemistry with them such that they feel comfortable to open themselves up to you, and even then, don't forget that Japanese are darn good at saying only the things that you want to hear. Thirdly, they should trust you enough, and really, why should they when they see 4-5 clients a day who does and says the same thing.

I say these, because I had a friend, a long time slave whom I knew almost 2 decades ago, who married a Japanese mistress and they have kids now. Seems like most masochists' dream come true, but they were high school lovebirds to begin with. My 2 cents

totolim
03-09-2013, 10:06 PM
My take is... Can one live the life of a slave and be dominated for the rest of his life. If not, the fantasy, fun, novelty will just wear off. So it may be better off to be Two-Face :)

totolim
03-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Bro,

That happened in my second visit to La Siora. Was so "high" from my first visit that I swore to make the best of my 3 day short trip. Since then, I have moderated. Last trip in Feb was 2 sessions in 5 days, which is ok

For me, the good thing that came out of Bdsm is I have given up on commercial sex

Bro toto, 3 sessions in 3 days? Wow, I can't do consecutive days. Body doesn't allow anymore. In fact closest was 1 session every 2 days, and that's making sure I take a good rest to recharge in between days. Salute you

onsenmaster
04-09-2013, 12:44 AM
yes, bro dominion, a Japanese friend who married a mistress.
What toto said is true, the feeling will wear off.
My Japanese friend is no longer the slave now, nor is his wife the mistress. Marriage and kids changes many things.

Personally, I'm vanilla, but 2-face, though not all the time. I do not consider myself a true masochist, although I act that way during a session.

laserstone
04-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I don't have a real dream to be a true slave to a Japanese mistress as I imagine it's just impossible. While I could live there based on the flexibility of my job, I know nothing of the culture and I think it would take me quite a long time to learn Japanese.

However, I do feel like I would never ever get tired of living my fetishes if manipulated correctly by the right woman. It's probably wrong, but it's how I feel, I feel like truly using my fetishes against me is the one thing I would never bore of. Never been so lucky as to find out if that's true or not. If that makes sense.

punishme
04-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Further to my previous post Mistress Morgan is going back to Bangkok 10th September . Anyone who has not been lucky enough to see her can see her again in November .
For this week she can play all week until Friday at Sing $ 170 plus hotel .
I have no financial involvement , I am just a good friend and want some good luck for her . I was her first slave about 5 years ago and she is a natural domina .

Her email is [email protected]

Don't miss out on a really beautiful thai domina .

raygoat
04-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Will be having a session with my mistress Sayako later on at 1130. Really looking forward. Seems like the feeling and thrill of looking forward towards a long planned session is always there. Hope it's a rewarding session today. Cheers all

laserstone
04-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Hey I was wondering is there any good legit massage in Tokyo, maybe something to ease the pain after my sessions? :)

blacknyellow
04-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Will be having a session with my mistress Sayako later on at 1130. Really looking forward. Seems like the feeling and thrill of looking forward towards a long planned session is always there. Hope it's a rewarding session today. Cheers all

I am about to go into Sayako session later today :)

B'n'Y

dell_lee_2003
04-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Share with us the FR bro.

laserstone
04-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Share with us the FR bro.

Yes, please.

screwballs
04-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Booking Lady sayoka this week. Rates 500$ with BS and 390 without BS.

sbuep
04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Hello, I am not from Singapore but hello bros!

Okay been reading this thread for a long time now and I think I should chip in.

For subs who are dreaming about coming to japan and serve dominant ladies, don't worry I believe most japanese mistresses accept foreigners.

In my first visit to japan I was allowed into a sm club that didn't cater to foreigners. The reason why was that I had mailed a japanese mistress for a long time and she told me I should come visit the club she works in. When I say I club I mean a SM Bar.

So I come to the club nervous as f*ck greeted by a polite receptionist domme. I fill out a blanket stating my preferences, my name(they didn't require ID though), where I live. The mistress I've been in touch with spoke a little bit of english but we had serious communication problems luckily one of the mistresses working there spoke relatively good english.

The first meeting was awesome. I was tied up, whipped, got to worship feet, face sitting and well everything I enjoy...

About 2-3 days later I get contacted by the mistress I worshipped and she told me that is going to visit a friend working in another sm bar and asked if I was interesting in tagging along I said yes and had a great experience there too.

My impression: some japanese dommes are actually dominant some really aren't. I could tell right away who are the real ones who are.

Do japanese sm clubs allow foreigners?

Here's my take on it, the club websites that are entirely in japanese doesn't necessarily cater to japanese only but they don't have the energy to deal with communication difficulties so if you speak fluent japanese and have the money I think there are very few clubs that doesn't welcome you. Just call the club you want to visit and speak in japanese and I bet they will accept you.

laserstone
04-09-2013, 10:44 PM
1. How many bros have ever experienced a brown shower? What was it like?

2. Did you eat it?

3. How many have just thought about it but not done it?

4. How many would never do it?

totolim
04-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Never and won't be trying

Are you challenging yourself to take the plunge ? :eek:

2. Did you eat it?

punishme
04-09-2013, 11:26 PM

2. Did you eat it?

I have experienced BS a lot , many times and personally I find it an exciting experience provided the Mistress is beautiful . Never eaten all but tried small amounts and ok .Had 1 time 4 Mistress do it and my head in a bag under a special chair and that was good .Its just nice having a beautiful Mistress doing that to you and its a very personal thing for her to do .
If you want to experience it in Singapore you can wit a very beautiful Thai Mistress , but only this week .

blacknyellow
05-09-2013, 12:19 AM
I am about to go into Sayako session later today :)

B'n'Y

My balls hurt..

My ass hurts...

Sayako. Respect.

punishme
05-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Hi Bro Robert chua , if you want a good kicking session please contact Mistress Morgan , she is good at anything you want and not afraid to do anything , she is a good friend with Synee and they work together a lot in Bangkok . She is only available until Friday and can only e contacted on her email ladymorgan_888@hotmailcom , hope you can have a good time :)

calbts
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Here's my take on it, the club websites that are entirely in japanese doesn't necessarily cater to japanese only but they don't have the energy to deal with communication difficulties so if you speak fluent japanese and have the money I think there are very few clubs that doesn't welcome you. Just call the club you want to visit and speak in japanese and I bet they will accept you.

Well this is quite obvious. The more you can speak Japanese, the more doors open up for you in Japan. These days, one of the main reasons for refusal is the lack of communication abilities. Although there are many more clubs that have at least some English support than say 10 years ago.

As far as Japanese SMclubs, I agree very few if any will refuse a Japanese speaking foreigner. But this is not the case when it comes to delivery health services, soaplands, and image clubs. There still is a lot of discrimination.
I have Japanese fluent foreign friends living in Japan a long time that still get turned down in about half of the places they try.

I am curious if the SADS group still has a no foreigners policy. A few years ago the late Mistress Tamaki ( who worked there at one time) told me that they did and a few foreigners that tried to session in 2004-2007 got flat out rejected. But then I remember reading a field report that a Japanese speaking foreigner was accepted not long ago. Forget where I read it.

laserstone
05-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Never and won't be trying

Are you challenging yourself to take the plunge ? :eek:

Yeah...trying to take it to new levels but it is very scary but a turn on too. Not sure how I'll react when it happens. Been watching the Jap vids for 10 years now and really want to try it out.

clammedshut
05-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Yeah...trying to take it to new levels but it is very scary but a turn on too. Not sure how I'll react when it happens. Been watching the Jap vids for 10 years now and really want to try it out.
seriously... you sound like you have 0 experience at all, hardly know anything, yet want the world...

don't imagine that extreme is also easy to take... let me tell you, when the action starts, you'll regret it

laserstone
05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
seriously... you sound like you have 0 experience at all, hardly know anything, yet want the world...

don't imagine that extreme is also easy to take... let me tell you, when the action starts, you'll regret it

Not sure how it would sound like I have zero experience, been in this scene for a while now, done forced golden and bs on chest. It won't be easy but serving shouldn't really be easy.

Are you speaking from experience? Have you regretted anything?

punishme
05-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Not sure how it would sound like I have zero experience, been in this scene for a while now, done forced golden and bs on chest. It won't be easy but serving shouldn't really be easy.

The first time I tried it sure it was scary but if it is an experience that you dream about then go for it , I have never regretted it . A lot depends on the Mistress and how she handles it with you , if she is a beautiful Mistress she can do anything to me :)
Your only regret may be never trying it .

punishme
05-09-2013, 09:30 PM

If you want to try it with an expert then try Mistress Morgan , she will help you a lot and you can try it the way you want it to be done . She is only in Singapore until 9th and not available weekend . If you want a good chance to try then email her @ [email protected] . Her phone does not work in Singapore .

laserstone
05-09-2013, 09:41 PM
If you want to try it with an expert then try Mistress Morgan , she will help you a lot and you can try it the way you want it to be done . She is only in Singapore until 9th and not available weekend . If you want a good chance to try then email her @ [email protected] . Her phone does not work in Singapore .

Hey bro I think we all noticed your post on her the first 5 times :). I'm not in Singapore though otherwise maybe I would give her a try. Thanks.

punishme
05-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey bro I think we all noticed your post on her the first 5 times :). I'm not in Singapore though otherwise maybe I would give her a try. Thanks.

Just trying to help ok , there is no gain for me .

vews
05-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Today met with my Mistress Amy (now she named as Miss Orange)
She is quite good today and she has no mercy on me today. My humble cock was under her feet for whole time. She picked me up and we went up together. Once inside the room, we bath together. She knew my desire as I have met her before. After bath, i was on four and she let me kiss her feet for awhile standing and sms to someone. Then she sit on the bed and she make me such her feet, toes one by one and making me gagged. Then she signal me to surrender my dick so that she can kick while i am gagged. She kicked me mercilessly for quite sometime.

After that i lie on my back, awaiting her feet again. She slide her feet inside my mouth, pushed to the end and start slapping my dick with her feet. The sound of slapping is quite amazing and i try to stand her merciless slap while i am gagged. It takes quite long time she keep slapping and gagging. I think almost 15min and my penis was like a bit pain and i am crying as i can't shout when mistress whole feet is in my mouth.

To make it short, before ending of the session, she use her hand to slap my penis for 5min and occasionally HJ me so that she can really slap the total hard-on cock. Session ended with fxxking her. She command me to fxxk her hard. She said "faster and harder". I came within one minute.

I would say this is the best session ever.
Foot worship time - 5min
CBT time - 30min
FJ time - 1min
Bath time - 10min

Any link or pictures of Amy?

Tokyofan
06-09-2013, 07:27 AM
I am curious if the SADS group still has a no foreigners policy. A few years ago the late Mistress Tamaki ( who worked there at one time) told me that they did and a few foreigners that tried to session in 2004-2007 got flat out rejected. But then I remember reading a field report that a Japanese speaking foreigner was accepted not long ago. Forget where I read it.

Bro

I have not been back to SADS since I left Japan but I never had a problem going to their clubs. They were always very friendly but from the stories I have heard I was very much in the minority. I do speak Japanese.

blacknyellow
06-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Hello Brothers,

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako is in town this week & next week.

I had a cracking session with her earlier in the week. Whipping, kicking, boot worship, poppers & strap on all took place. I was put through my paces. :D

Here is a link to her website (http://www.mistresssayako.com/home.html)

I am gonna have another session with her next week once my body fully recovers!!! Hahaha!

Have fun! :)

B'n'Y

m00tix
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM
So long never tried PRC mistress already ....

Past few days been calling a few PRC from few stable until i call this lady MiMI (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=378821) from bro simon....

This lady give me a green light as she does mistress service so managed to get a session to serve this new Mistress MIMI.....

As she mention on the phone she got not much equipment unless i bring mine .... So i'm kk as i have equipment ...... So fast hand fast leg went down to her place and meet up this new PRC mistress ......

When I was outside the Door to greet mine mistress and she looked really hot with that night gown ..... once step in the house she blind fold me and brought me to her room .....

As when on the phone we had agree on for a masseur Role play with this mistress ..... In the room, i was made to clean Mistress mimi feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes when i nvr do a good job we use the cane and she will gv me a good hit on it .....

By the time i was naked and was whole body is full of baby oil .....
Out of the sudden she taken the CuCumber that i brought UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE till i feel the shiokness ..... After that, i was ordered to give Mistress a massage ..... Mistress is WhippIng Hard on me often as im Not doing Well......

Once Mistress turned over, she ordered me to stop and ask me lying on my back and get me to lift my hips while she lift my feet high in the air, the rest them against the wall behind my head. She then ask me to use my hands to support my hips while she opens my legs. She them comes down on me from above and give my ass a good poking !!!!! We are like in a 69 position and I tell she is happily and enjoying it. She then start slapping my with the small little palm stick on mine didi and balls that I can't do anything about it and oblige to what mistress is doing......

When she finish doing me she ask me to lie on my back and she takes hold of little brother and starts stroking it and says 'I want you to come for Mistress (with the evill smile)'. I happily oblige but you know what that mistress like putted a stopper that make me cant cum !!!! and the feeling is very bad as badly want to cum but u cant cum at all ...

And beg mistress please let me release at first she was very happy seeing i suffer that i cant cum but out of sudden her thumb just release and mine cum shoot far far and all over the place ......

Damm shiok and song after she release ...... She then order me lick up all the mess that i had make..... which I gratefully lick and clean it ....

That ended my best session ever. So long nvr got the feel of being feel PRC mistress since after mistress qi qi have left .....

Indeed a good experience By them..... To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ really a memorable session ever had but if you into any role play or anything kindly check with her as she do not have much equipment unless you have it your own !!!!!! If you interested can try look for her here MiMI (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=378821)

Up me if you like mine short report ..... Will meet her again for some new thing .....

kalautanak
06-09-2013, 03:40 PM
http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/27436/33a0b9274351991.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/33a0b9274351991)

http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/27436/7bf1ff274351996.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7bf1ff274351996)

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27436/34f729274352000.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/34f729274352000)

Just an interest check here and wondering if anyone else shares the same fetish and fantasy of being put in "scissorholds" and put to sleep between a pair of female's legs as i do? I have quite little contacts here of mistresses or doms who caters to this fetish. Hoping to know more! Anyone knows any doms or mistresses who caters to this fetish?

dell_lee_2003
06-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Bro.
The video make me cum 2 times in 1 hour. So i am sharing with bro who want to HJ by himself while watching the movie.

By the way The actor seems so familiar. May be resemble with someone.

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/1591/femdom-10-02082011.html

laserstone
06-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Hello Brothers,
I had a cracking session with her earlier in the week. Whipping, kicking, boot worship, poppers & strap on all took place. I was put through my paces. :D

Any one know if poppers are available/allowed in Japan? I've never tried them, do they enhance the experience?

doctor sex
06-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Any one know if poppers are available/allowed in Japan? I've never tried them, do they enhance the experience?

From wikipedia:
Effects are instantaneous and brief, but intense. These effects are caused by a sudden surge of blood to the heart and brain
Light-headedness, giddiness, heat flush or heightened sensual awareness may also result. This is known as a headrush
Some users may also experience the impression of time slowing down
The effects fade two to five minutes after use
Users are often left with a headache.

I enjoy using them, especially with mistress sayako. As she tells me, it turns me into her 'slutty boy' and she can do practically anything to me when I gazing at her face as she leans over me, my head awash with poppers. Problem is the effect doesn't last long and after the first couple of hits, I dont seem to feel the effects so much.
Never been to Japan but I'm sure they're available there.

mystogan
07-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Just finish a great session with Annya earlier in the evening. Her hosting was well organised - I was there on time but she was already waiting for me. Have to mention that her corsets shaped her into a very sexy dominatrix and I even stuttered when I spoke to her. So its only natural for me to submit to a goddess.

Apparently she did take the effort to understand my fetish and probably have already figured out how to turn me on. I would skip the details because they are too long winded. Overall, the session made my surreal fantasies came true and I couldn't be more happy to have visited her today.

By the way, she is getting more corsets etc, so I'm really amazed with her interest to collect them - Better for us since we can see her in different dress sense! :)

doctor sex
07-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Just finish a great session with Annya earlier in the evening. Her hosting was well organised - I was there on time but she was already waiting for me. Have to mention that her corsets shaped her into a very sexy dominatrix and I even stuttered when I spoke to her. So its only natural for me to submit to a goddess.

Apparently she did take the effort to understand my fetish and probably have already figured out how to turn me on. I would skip the details because they are too long winded. Overall, the session made my surreal fantasies came true and I couldn't be more happy to have visited her today.

By the way, she is getting more corsets etc, so I'm really amazed with her interest to collect them - Better for us since we can see her in different dress sense! :)

Her corset photos on collarme.com look really amazing.

louy
07-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I have seen her pictures on collarme. She does look amazing.

Is she as pretty as she is sexy ?
What are here rates ?

laserstone
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
So long never tried PRC mistress already ....

Past few days been calling a few PRC from few stable until i call this lady MiMI (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=378821) from bro simon....

This lady give me a green light as she does mistress service so managed to get a session to serve this new Mistress MIMI.....

As she mention on the phone she got not much equipment unless i bring mine .... So i'm kk as i have equipment ...... So fast hand fast leg went down to her place and meet up this new PRC mistress ......

When I was outside the Door to greet mine mistress and she looked really hot with that night gown ..... once step in the house she blind fold me and brought me to her room .....

As when on the phone we had agree on for a masseur Role play with this mistress ..... In the room, i was made to clean Mistress mimi feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes when i nvr do a good job we use the cane and she will gv me a good hit on it .....

By the time i was naked and was whole body is full of baby oil .....
Out of the sudden she taken the CuCumber that i brought UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE till i feel the shiokness ..... After that, i was ordered to give Mistress a massage ..... Mistress is WhippIng Hard on me often as im Not doing Well......

Once Mistress turned over, she ordered me to stop and ask me lying on my back and get me to lift my hips while she lift my feet high in the air, the rest them against the wall behind my head. She then ask me to use my hands to support my hips while she opens my legs. She them comes down on me from above and give my ass a good poking !!!!! We are like in a 69 position and I tell she is happily and enjoying it. She then start slapping my with the small little palm stick on mine didi and balls that I can't do anything about it and oblige to what mistress is doing......

When she finish doing me she ask me to lie on my back and she takes hold of little brother and starts stroking it and says 'I want you to come for Mistress (with the evill smile)'. I happily oblige but you know what that mistress like putted a stopper that make me cant cum !!!! and the feeling is very bad as badly want to cum but u cant cum at all ...

And beg mistress please let me release at first she was very happy seeing i suffer that i cant cum but out of sudden her thumb just release and mine cum shoot far far and all over the place ......

Damm shiok and song after she release ...... She then order me lick up all the mess that i had make..... which I gratefully lick and clean it ....

That ended my best session ever. So long nvr got the feel of being feel PRC mistress since after mistress qi qi have left .....

Indeed a good experience By them..... To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ really a memorable session ever had but if you into any role play or anything kindly check with her as she do not have much equipment unless you have it your own !!!!!! If you interested can try look for her here MiMI (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=378821)

Up me if you like mine short report ..... Will meet her again for some new thing .....

What is a PRC Mistress? Does this mean from China?

totolim
07-09-2013, 07:27 PM
All la siora disciples

Mistress Nina asking for feedback if she should come to Singapore or Hkg in early Oct. please feedback on la siora Facebook or email if you guys want her here !

While I am a faithful believer of la siora, mistress Nina may be too young for me. While I may not session I will lobby for her to come here !

MightyQueen
08-09-2013, 02:36 AM
I love role playing and bdsm <3

blacknyellow
08-09-2013, 08:26 AM
http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/27436/33a0b9274351991.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/33a0b9274351991)

http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/27436/7bf1ff274351996.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7bf1ff274351996)

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27436/34f729274352000.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/34f729274352000)

Just an interest check here and wondering if anyone else shares the same fetish and fantasy of being put in "scissorholds" and put to sleep between a pair of female's legs as i do? I have quite little contacts here of mistresses or doms who caters to this fetish. Hoping to know more! Anyone knows any doms or mistresses who caters to this fetish?

Hello brother,

Speak to Mistress Sayako about this. She has locked me in before with her long legs! :)

Black 'n' Yellow

blacknyellow
08-09-2013, 08:31 AM

Hi Brother Laserstone,

I was in Japan recently & had a double session with 2 mistresses from Sweet Devil (I will write a review in the coming weeks).

I enquired about having poppers during the session but this is strictly off limits in Japan. I understand poppers are an illegal substance in Japan.

Poppers in Japan? Cannot lah! :(

Black 'n' Yellow

laserstone
08-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi Brother Laserstone,

I was in Japan recently & had a double session with 2 mistresses from Sweet Devil (I will write a review in the coming weeks).

I enquired about having poppers during the session but this is strictly off limits in Japan. I understand poppers are an illegal substance in Japan.

Poppers in Japan? Cannot lah! :(

Black 'n' Yellow

Thanks, I'd really like to hear about your sessions at Sweet Devil. Please post ASAP.

sub2lady
08-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Hello brother,

Speak to Mistress Sayako about this. She has locked me in before with her long legs! :)

Black 'n' Yellow

bro u didn't take any photo :D:D

totolim
08-09-2013, 11:20 PM
If mistress Nina of La Siora decides to come to Singapore next month, it will be a one hell of a month for Jap Femdom addicts like never before !
Mark my words :)

blacknyellow
09-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks, I'd really like to hear about your sessions at Sweet Devil. Please post ASAP.

I will reveal all next week....I am still smiling when I think about my 100 minute session...... :)

Black 'n' Yellow

blacknyellow
09-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm off to see Mistress Sayako again today for another dosage if punishment.....I am a slut for pain!!!! :)

Black 'n' Yellow

doctor sex
09-09-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm off to see Mistress Sayako again today for another dosage if punishment.....I am a slut for pain!!!! :)

Black 'n' Yellow

Lol, presumably a different type of session this week or just more of the same?
She told me she does piercing of nipples and balls. Ouch!!

blacknyellow
09-09-2013, 10:00 PM

Black 'n' Yellow

I had another session with Mistress Sayako today. I experienced the joy of a champagne enema.....what a bubbly feeling!!! :)

To all brothers out there, please note that Mistress Sayako is now located in the Bugis / Beach Road area.

Have fun!!!

Black 'n' Yellow

onsenmaster
09-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Have heard quite a lot about M Sayako lately. Is she really that good? When I tried another Asian domme at the Gates recently, I was left a satisfied man. But Sayako seems to be more into the harsher side of things, judging by the descriptions here. Hope I'm not left black and yellow.

Another La Siora mistress coming to Singapore is good news, though like what some have said, Nina is probably young enough to be my daughter.

totolim
09-09-2013, 11:07 PM
My personal opinion.

I tried M Sayako twice, the first time was before I visited La Siora and the second time was after visiting la Siora.

While she is a beautiful, hardworking, extremely friendly lady, her style is not the Jap femdom style that La Siora is known for. It's punishment from the start, but I believe some bros prefer this style and there's nothing wrong.

I was in awe after my first visit. However, after experiencing La Siora, I realised , during my second visit to M Sayako, that her bdsm style is not quite my preference.
Again, i am sure some bros here enjoy their time with her and thats perfectly ok. It's like religion, we all follow different faiths.

Have heard quite a lot about M Sayako lately. Is she really that good? When I tried another Asian domme at the Gates recently, I was left a satisfied man. But Sayako seems to be more into the harsher side of things, judging by the descriptions here. Hope I'm not left black and yellow.

Another La Siora mistress coming to Singapore is good news, though like what some have said, Nina is probably young enough to be my daughter.

totolim
10-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Guys

Mistress Murasaki coming to Singapore again from 15-19 Oct !!

So if Mistress Nina also comes in early Oct, that makes 2 La Siora mistress on our shore in one month. And 3 La Siora visiting mistresses in two months, including Mistress Akiho's trip 2 weeks ago !

Isn't this just great for Jap femdom lovers and La Siora fans !!!

totolim
10-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Now you have an option of a La Siora mistress who can be your younger sister :)

onsenmaster
10-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Wonder why so many Japanese mistresses coming to our shores lately. Is Singapore really that interesting? Anyway, will probably give Nina and Murasaki a miss. One is too young, the other is not my cup of tea (I prefer my dommes to be a little more meaty).

I saw on collarme about M Anya. Amazing body and outfit. Has any of the bros here tried her? Saw a few scattered reviews and quite tempted to give it a shot. If not, there are really not many options currently, unless I fly out to Japan again, something which I'm trying not to do as partner is getting suspicious.

totolim
10-09-2013, 08:23 PM
For Murasaki, I begged her to come last year. She came in May and had a good time during sessions and holidaying

For Akiho and Nina, I guess it's part of their holiday plans

Yes, Murasaki is slim and that was my concern too before I booked her for a session last year. However, at the first session, when she put on her leather, oh man. Words cannot describe and since then I have not had a chance to see her in leather despite my pleas, even though she has it with her luggage in my other sessions with her. I have been put through the denial treatment

As for Nina, my concern is her age as my preference are mistresses in 30s. However, if she comes to Spore, I will still go for a session slot as a show of support (provided I can get a session since I have never sessioned with her before).

Anyhow, their visit is good for Jap femdom followers, and I am sure it will open more doors for more LA Siora mistresses to visit here. Personally, I enjoy hosting them to dinner (have yet to get humiliated and slapped by them in public yet. Maybe should try that some day)

Wonder why so many Japanese mistresses coming to our shores lately. Is Singapore really that interesting? Anyway, will probably give Nina and Murasaki a miss. One is too young, the other is not my cup of tea (I prefer my dommes to be a little more meaty).

I saw on collarme about M Anya. Amazing body and outfit. Has any of the bros here tried her? Saw a few scattered reviews and quite tempted to give it a shot. If not, there are really not many options currently, unless I fly out to Japan again, something which I'm trying not to do as partner is getting suspicious.

okiepoke
11-09-2013, 02:40 AM
Well this is quite obvious. The more you can speak Japanese, the more doors open up for you in Japan. These days, one of the main reasons for refusal is the lack of communication abilities. Although there are many more clubs that have at least some English support than say 10 years ago.

As far as Japanese SMclubs, I agree very few if any will refuse a Japanese speaking foreigner. But this is not the case when it comes to delivery health services, soaplands, and image clubs. There still is a lot of discrimination.
I have Japanese fluent foreign friends living in Japan a long time that still get turned down in about half of the places they try.

I am curious to know what happened to Mistress Tamaki if you don't mind. I know it is off subject but I always thought her to be incredibly beautiful and sexy. So sad to hear the news.

totolim
11-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Bro

No one really know the cause. Saw it in Mistress Rie blog one day

I am curious to know what happened to Mistress Tamaki if you don't mind. I know it is off subject but I always thought her to be incredibly beautiful and sexy. So sad to hear the news.

laserstone
11-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Bros I'm thinking hard about booking my first trip to Japan in February!

I think I will try Sweet Devil first with one of the dungeon hotels.

I'm getting really excited about it. If any one else is planning on being in town maybe we can meet up.

louy
11-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Meet up as in a group multi slave session together ? Bros I'm thinking hard about booking my first trip to Japan in February!

I'm getting really excited about it. If any one else is planning on being in town maybe we can meet up.

kurosaki ichigo
11-09-2013, 08:39 PM

I've love my woman slim and toned and it applies to both mistresses and girlfriends.

Murasaki, though not your cup of tea, is immensely pretty! No words to describe her looks at all. No words at all.

totolim
12-09-2013, 12:13 PM
She looks fantastic for a woman in 30s, especially when she wears leather. Looks so damn good in her slim body. But she is torturing me by purposely not wanting to wear for me :~~~

Some of her late 20s photos in the album were breath-taking.

I've love my woman slim and toned and it applies to both mistresses and girlfriends.

Murasaki, though not your cup of tea, is immensely pretty! No words to describe her looks at all. No words at all.

blacknyellow
12-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Bros I'm thinking hard about booking my first trip to Japan in February!

Sweet Devil = highly recommended :)

blacknyellow
12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
For Murasaki, I begged her to come last year. She came in May and had a good time during sessions and holidaying

For Akiho and Nina, I guess it's part of their holiday plans

Yes, Murasaki is slim and that was my concern too before I booked her for a session last year. However, at the first session, when she put on her leather, oh man. Words cannot describe and since then I have not had a chance to see her in leather despite my pleas, even though she has it with her luggage in my other sessions with her. I have been put through the denial treatment

As for Nina, my concern is her age as my preference are mistresses in 30s. However, if she comes to Spore, I will still go for a session slot as a show of support (provided I can get a session since I have never sessioned with her before).

Anyhow, their visit is good for Jap femdom followers, and I am sure it will open more doors for more LA Siora mistresses to visit here. Personally, I enjoy hosting them to dinner (have yet to get humiliated and slapped by them in public yet. Maybe should try that some day)

You will probably find that it is slave who is funding the trip for the Mistresses. For the Mistresses, it also allows them to have a bit of a working holiday in Singapore & to make a few $$$$ when the SGD has appreciated a lot against the Japanese Yen in the last year.

Black 'n' Yellow

otherOne
12-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Just saw AmazingAsia (Maxin) on collarme and Fetlife, she's back in Singapore.

alwaysss
12-09-2013, 10:37 PM
any PRC Mistress in spore currently?

ydgduo
13-09-2013, 03:33 AM
For la siora session, you can use the dungeon call S3 studio.
http://www.s3studio.jp/
which is cheaper than alpha inn.

totolim
13-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Bro,

Should not assume that. Some of the mistresses do travel overseas a lot on their own. For eg. i know some La siora mistresses go to Europe for Bdsm events and do not even hold sessions while there. Same for Mistress Hibiki of Club Absolute. I see on her Facebook that she is a well travelled person each month.
Young Japanese ladies enjoy travelling, dominas are no different

You will probably find that it is slave who is funding the trip for the Mistresses. For the Mistresses, it also allows them to have a bit of a working holiday in Singapore & to make a few $$$$ when the SGD has appreciated a lot against the Japanese Yen in the last year.

Black 'n' Yellow

punishme
13-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi Guys in Singapore , Thailand Mistress Synee will visit your shores 28th September to 7th October . She does not work at thaigoddessx anymore so you can contact her at 82556238 ( not sure if thai or sing no. ) or at her email [email protected] .I think some of you know her already so you know what she can offer .Enjoy :)

wujifoot
14-09-2013, 07:06 PM
bro ... anyone has any lobang for fun in taiwan?

China has a lot of 丝足按摩 type of places... just wonder if taiwan has any?

minions
15-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Sorry to inform the forum that hong kong wins. But maybe she might come
after hongkong if you beg hard enough.
-------------------------------------------------
We announce doimina Nina's Hong Kong Session!

[Date]
5th(Sat)October/ 15:00-20:00
6th(Sun)October/ 15:00-20:00
7th(Mon)October/ 15:00-20:00
8th(Tue)October/ 15:00-20:00

[Place]
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

[Fee]
Usual session fee
* 70 minutes session : JPY 20,000
* 100 minutes session : JPY 30,000
* 130 minutes session : JPY 40,000
* Extend 30 minutes : JPY 10,000
* Nomination fee: JPY 2,000

[Currency]
* Session fee : Japanese Cash Only

[Start Accepting Reservation]
* La Siora members who had met Nina before: from 12:45 on Monday 16th September
* La Siora members who had never met Nina before: from 12:45 on Tuesday 17th September
* New members : from 12:45 on Wednesday 18th September

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us via e-mail.

La Siora

totolim
15-09-2013, 11:58 PM
A pity. Another reason Hkg won because she was discouraged by some of the remarks made here.

minions
16-09-2013, 01:15 AM
No no , dun give up, keep writing to Nina in La Siora, and she will come to Singapore. I am sure she does not read this forum.

totolim
16-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Of course she did read. Take a look at what she mentioned in her blog about why she chose HKG over Sin

No no , dun give up, keep writing to Nina in La Siora, and she will come to Singapore. I am sure she does not read this forum.

onsenmaster
16-09-2013, 01:30 PM
I agree that it was never the intention of any La Siora mistress to come down to Asia and make extra income and have their hotel stays funded for. It's a disgrace for anyone who actually suggested this.

These mistresses are definitely not hard up for money. Japan in itself is already a large enough market. If not for the loyal La Siora members and sincere subs wishing to get a session, there is absolutely no reason for any La Siora mistress to make a visit to Singapore. Furthermore, if you notice their schedules, it's usually too packed for them to have any sort of a meaningful holiday.

I can vouch for the integrity of these ladies, and also for most other Japanese mistresses from other clubs. It's not the Japanese way to take advantage of people, although I can't say the same for other nationalities.

The damage has been done, and I'm sure the word will spread around in the La Siora establishment. We did ourselves a great disservice. However, I am extremely curious how did M Nina chance upon this forum. It isn't one which is famous in the BDSM circle unlike Max Fisch, unless a few bros here have sent links to her.

Comments, however good or bad, should remain within this forum, as it's an exchange for like-minded individuals. We don't really want 3rd parties to be browsing here.

minions
16-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Of course she did read. Take a look at what she mentioned in her blog about why she chose HKG over Sin

oh you meant this one, i did not see that. Just read it. Oh, no. What happen to the forum? Sad. Instead of welcoming them,
manage to chase them away with words. I am so sad. She is not coming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Nina Blog:
I will give Singapore a miss. Based on the comments I got, it was discouraging to read them doubting about the high frequency of the domina's visit to Singapore. I heard from colleague that there are many good subs in the area so I might go and see them for those who can't fly to Tokyo often. No one is funding my trip, it was my own intention but how disappointed some people are thinking my overseas session is only for making money. I like BDSM and have passion for it. I am eager to meet good subs so I don't mind traveling overseas, just like I traveled and worked at Avalon, in Berlin.
That said I appreciate for those who sent me a warm welcome, especially the subs I have played with before. I am so sorry that I can't go there this time.

All right so this time Hong Kong. The schedule may be 5 Oct - 12 Oct. I will confirm as soon as it is fixed.

ydgduo
16-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Wow this is a shock.
So i go back and read the forum discussion.
It seem that totolim and onsenmaster comments are what Nina are referring to.
Somehow there are misunderstanding, I am sure both of them did not meant what they said, but Nina have taken their words as not welcoming her. I am sure both of you does not mean that.

about the making money part, i think some other forummer talking about akiho sessions hotel charges, not hers. But it affect her decision none the less.

totolim
16-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Bro
Don't anyhow say.

I was the one who asked bros here to lobby for her to come Spore. Even though she is young, I will still show my support in sessioning with her if she had come.

Read carefully to see if i have mentioned anything about slave funding trips and they making extra money here.

Anyway, no need to finger point now. She is not coming here this time round

Wow this is a shock.
Somehow there are misunderstanding, I am sure both of them did not meant what they said, but Nina have taken their words as not welcoming her. I am sure both of you does not mean that.

about the making money part, i think some other forummer talking about akiho sessions hotel charges, not hers. But it affect her decision none the less.

onsenmaster
16-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Wow this is a shock.

I don't think anyone of us are at fault for posting a personal comment that we prefer older dommes. It is entirely our personal opinion and not any form of attack. If M Nina decided to view our comments as such, I have nothing to say and I apologize if she sees this message. I have never doubted the integrity of anyone in La Siora. Their receptionists and dommes whom I have sessioned with before can testify to that. Personally, I feel the part where someone suggested that their trip was all funded for, as being the breaking point.

Anyway, I don't think the situation is as serious as it sounds. I will still patronize them when I stop by Tokyo.

ydgduo
16-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I dun want to quote both of your comments. But you have to realise that english is not their first language. Even if her english is very good. But there are possibility of misunderstanding due to language difference. Lost in translation.
I am just reading her comments on choosing HK and the things she state are found in both of your comments.
I know both of you support her, but you cannot dismiss language misunderstanding.
who know if she is using google translate, who know what the meaning of the words become after google translate to japanese.

I am not blaming you two, i am just saying that the issue she mention are in your comments. I read your comments, i do not see anything wrong with it. But she think it matters.

someone mention another forummer comments, i guess i miss his, because there are just too much comments here to read over. No point finger pointing now, but the fact is a mistress interested in coming, read our forum thread and decided not to come anymore. This is most disturbing.

punishme
16-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Mistress Synee has asked me to post pic of her feet for all you foot worshipers :) However I cannot find a way to insert a picture ? So if you go to the link below you can see them all.
http://www.collarme.com/bdsm/v/1872748/photos.htm

divinewind
16-09-2013, 10:32 PM
I've personally tried M Nina in Tokyo and I can vouch that she is perfect in her service. After the session, we even had dinner together and she insisted on paying her own share of her food. It's a real pity that she has viewed Singapore subs in a bad light this time...

coolguy987
16-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Anyone tried mistress empressheart on collarme before?

onsenmaster
17-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Nope, bro ygduo, I do not support anyone in particular, I remain strictly neutral to all dommes and view it as a business transaction only.

The Japanese yes, are more sensitive to comments, just as they are more sensitive to most people's needs.

Whatever happened here is strange to an extent because this is the first time in a long while I see everyone talking about the scene in Japan, and mentioning of blogs and comments. I don't ever recall such a scene in this thread.

ydgduo
17-09-2013, 01:01 AM
I've personally tried M Nina in Tokyo and I can vouch that she is perfect in her service. After the session, we even had dinner together and she insisted on paying her own share of her food. It's a real pity that she has viewed Singapore subs in a bad light this time...

you must be very handsome and young.

ydgduo
17-09-2013, 01:53 AM
well japanese are in general more sensitive than western thinking... some of the speculations and gossiping without basis on the dommes' intentions on coming here are offensive in their culture even though it might be construed as innocuous by western culture.

i believe that is what has happened here. hope that does not ruin their impression of us.

I afraid no one will send any email to explain things, therefore singapore as la siora destination is damaged. When they chat with each other in the office, might spread to the whole team. I guess going to tokyo would be the best options.

blacknyellow
17-09-2013, 03:11 PM
It's a great shame that Nina has decided not to come to Singapore.

I don't think anyone on this forum has gone out of their way to offend Nina or any other Japanese mistress.

Hopefully, she can see the bigger picture & realise that she & the other Japanese mistresses have a growing & popular fanbase here.

B 'n' Y

coolguy987
17-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Anyone tried mistress empressheart on collarme before?

quoting for more response... Wanted to try a new mistress and wonder anyone tried her before?

onsenmaster
17-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Well, looks like M Murasaki will be coming after all, judging by what's written in their English blog. For me, I will probably session in Tokyo instead. Love hotels are still a better place for me.

alwaysss
18-09-2013, 12:07 AM
any PRC Mistress in spore currently?

no one knows???

DaScolda
18-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I guess this is the offending statement which Ms Nina read. Its unfortunate that such a throwaway comment can be misconstrued. Yeah well, more trips to Tokyo to build our rep back up, I suppose.

Black 'n' Yellow

raygoat
19-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Oorh.... BnY.....oorh....you offended the Japs mistress liao hahaha...

blacknyellow
19-09-2013, 03:59 AM
I guess this is the offending statement which Ms Nina read. Its unfortunate that such a throwaway comment can be misconstrued. Yeah well, more trips to Tokyo to build our rep back up, I suppose.

Indeed, I made those comments. But i swear on my life no harm was intended. Apologies to Mistress Nina & co if I offended them. It wasn't my intention to do so. I was only commenting on things from a financial perspective.

B'n'Y

blacknyellow
19-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Oorh.... BnY.....oorh....you offended the Japs mistress liao hahaha...

Hi Bro Raygoat,

I think my comments probably don't translate too well in Japanese & that is unfortunate. It was never my intention to offend Ms. Nina & co.

Sometimes people take offence when they interpret your comments on a blog/email/text. However, if you made those same comments to them face to face they wouldn't be offended.

B'n'Y

ydgduo
19-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Nina HK fully booked, very popular in HK.

Did you see the new message from Rie Asagiri? Wow.

calbts
19-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Yes basically the demand for sessions is outstripping supply.
Not surprising since La Siora is one of the the most respected clubs of its kind in the world.

La Siora has become too popular - if there is such a thing.

The one statement that really caught me was this:

I might even decide to close La Siora if I found something more attractive or lose passion for BDSM in the future.

Let's all hope for our sakes that Mistress Rie can overcome this and her club thrives into the future.

totolim
19-09-2013, 02:54 PM
When I compare with other Japanese Bdsm clubs, the beauty and style of La Siora dominas are one notch up. I guess that adds to the demand

Not surprising since La Siora is one of the the most respected clubs of its kind in the world.

I might even decide to close La Siora if I found something more attractive or lose passion for BDSM in the future.

Let's all hope for our sakes that Mistress Rie can overcome this and her club thrives into the future.

ydgduo
19-09-2013, 03:50 PM

exactly my heart skip a beat when i heard that. It must be a very stressful job, the police, the mob, the customers and workers. It is not easy to be a manager running a SM club.

ydgduo
19-09-2013, 03:54 PM
When I compare with other Japanese Bdsm clubs, the beauty and style of La Siora dominas are one notch up. I guess that adds to the demand

There are many SM clubs in Japan, just in shinjuku alone, there are dozens. Some would required japanese knowledge. If you have not visited all of them, do not make such statement. You may piss off another domina. Think before you speak.

osubken
19-09-2013, 08:50 PM
I afraid no one will send any email to explain things, therefore singapore as la siora destination is damaged. When they chat with each other in the office, might spread to the whole team. I guess going to tokyo would be the best options.

First time possibly, hearing La Siora or any other such establishment being referred to as "the Office". :D We should just take it that Mistress Nina will give Singapore a miss and look forward to other visits in future.

onsenmaster
20-09-2013, 12:47 AM
There are many SM clubs in Japan, just in shinjuku alone, there are dozens. Some would required japanese knowledge. If you have not visited all of them, do not make such statement. You may piss off another domina. Think before you speak.

I have seen many of your posts throughout the months and possibly year(s). While some of us might have said something that could possibly ruffle a few feathers, your tone and way of speaking is certainly harsher and more direct.

While that episode is already far behind us, upon reading this, I cannot help but think of a previous post whereby you have indirectly suggested that both totolim's and my comments were the reasons for M Nina's decision to choose HK, when all she mentioned was actually more to do from a financial and alleged profiteering standpoint.

I know you explained a long time ago that you do not write that well, and that your comments can seem harsh at times. I cannot say that I write well also, but please show respect for all the bros in this thread, even if you might have lots of experience on the Japanese and European scene.

I can assure you that there are many here who have extensive experience as well, and many more lurkers who could possibly know the scene inside out, but have chosen not to post.

This is not a personal attack on you, but the way you have put it across on this particular post is really unnecessary, even if what you have said is true.

Sorry I needed to get this off my chest

ydgduo
20-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Nina said: I will give Singapore a miss. Based on the comments I got, it was discouraging to read them doubting about the high frequency of the domina's visit to Singapore.

As you can see totolim mention high frequency of domina visit to Singapore.
Obviously he meant no harm, but none the less misunderstanding did occur.

Guys

Mistress Murasaki coming to Singapore again from 15-19 Oct !!

So if Mistress Nina also comes in early Oct, that makes 2 La Siora mistress on our shore in one month. And 3 La Siora visiting mistresses in two months, including Mistress Akiho's trip 2 weeks ago !

Isn't this just great for Jap femdom lovers and La Siora fans !!!

ydgduo
20-09-2013, 04:08 AM
Nina said: I will give Singapore a miss. Based on the comments I got, it was discouraging to read them doubting about the high frequency of the domina's visit to Singapore.

Look at what onsenmaster said, wonder why so many japanese mistresses coming to our shores lately.

He got the nerve to claim i tried to blame him. You offended japanese mistress and cause her to cancel the trip to singapore, have the balls to admit it.

onsenmaster
20-09-2013, 07:46 AM
YG, that episode is already well over. Examine your own attitude in this forum and stop posting like a prima Donna. Our posts might have been misunderstood and seen as offensive to the Japanese. But the way you put it across to us, is offensive to us as well, since you very well know we meant no harm.

Don't tell another bro to "think before you speak". You make it seem as if he's plain stupid. I won't accept it lying down if someone tells me this. You yourself examine your language before posting it here in black and white.

Flame me if you will, and I honestly don't care. Examine your language and attitude in almost all your posts.

onsenmaster
20-09-2013, 07:55 AM
I have balls to admit and eat humble pie when I'm in the wrong. I already cleared the air several times and apologized. I admit I shouldn't have said those things. Satisfied?

Can we move on and stop behaving as if we lost our freedom to post comments simply because someone might misunderstand. This is a sex forum, not a political arena.

Fmcane
20-09-2013, 11:16 AM
.....i am not happy with the skill level of local service providers....

A quote from your previous post. I remember asking have you met both in person?

Now you posted this :confused: That's contradicting :rolleyes:

Fmcane
20-09-2013, 11:37 AM
I have balls to admit and eat humble pie when I'm in the wrong. I already cleared the air several times and apologized. I admit I shouldn't have said those things. Satisfied?

Can we move on and stop behaving as if we lost our freedom to post comments simply because someone might misunderstand. This is a sex forum, not a political arena.

Bro onsenmaster, i don't see or read into any ill intention from that initial post. You are not wrong yet apologized. Unlike ydgduo who does not see into his own problem ...

ydgduo
20-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Why are you defending totolim talking rubbish?
He said: When I compare with other Japanese Bdsm clubs, the beauty and style of La Siora dominas are one notch up. I guess that adds to the demand.

This is plain untrue, there are many other excellent sm club in Japan, it is an stupid remarks. Maybe you are as stupid not to understand that.

That episode is already well over you said? You have been denying you have anything to do at all, she placed your comment of too many domina visiting japan first, before earning money for foreign trip.

YG, that episode is already well over. Examine your own attitude in this forum and stop posting like a prima Donna. Our posts might have been misunderstood and seen as offensive to the Japanese. But the way you put it across to us, is offensive to us as well, since you very well know we meant no harm.

Don't tell another bro to "think before you speak". You make it seem as if he's plain stupid. I won't accept it lying down if someone tells me this. You yourself examine your language before posting it here in black and white.

Flame me if you will, and I honestly don't care. Examine your language and attitude in almost all your posts.

ydgduo
20-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I already moved on, until your most recent post , you said: I cannot help but think of a previous post whereby you have indirectly suggested that both totolim's and my comments were the reasons for M Nina's decision to choose HK.
you are the one who bring it back up. you even pretend you are not in fault this very recent post.

ydgduo
20-09-2013, 01:25 PM
A quote from your previous post. I remember asking have you met both in person?
Now you posted this :confused: That's contradicting :rolleyes:

But i tried a few local service providers and they were pretty bad, in comparison to foreign providers. As for your two students, well i seen enough in the blog and your blog to know they have very little skill too. They are both submissive, but want to make money, thus posting as domina. They have no passion for the art of female domination. I see it very clear from picture in the blogs, i do not have to throw money into singapore river to figure that out.

i do not want to say these in the forum, but since you insists, here they are. You should mind your own business.

louy
20-09-2013, 05:13 PM
As a Hong Kong based user of this forum, it seems that this discussion had become chaotic and almost childish. What usually is an informative and constructive thread has now become childish name calling and finger pointing.

Seems some people are looking for a scapegoat to take out their disappointment that a misinterpreted innocent comment resulted in a beautiful Japanese Mistress has decided not to visit this month.

The truth is, I am sure that she and other Japanese Mistresses will still visit Singapore in future months, and there continues to be a healthy level of visiting and local Mistresses available in Singapore - especially compared to Hong Kong.

Even though Nina has decided to visit Hong Kong, demand for her was overwhelming and she was fully booked before I even got the chance to enquire. Non members didnt even get a chance to book to serve get. So regardless of the comments made in this forum, Hong Kong is still a good place for a Mistress to visit and enjoy and she may of visited here anyway.

Whatever has happened has already happened and can not be changed. Please can we get this forum back to why we are here, namely fetish/role play/BDSM, as the title states

trout
20-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I just was informed that the Thaidomina team (Mistress Nurie, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nikki) will be in Singapore November 11 to 15. They can be contacted via their website www.thaidomina.com or by email [email protected]

louy
20-09-2013, 05:40 PM
As a Hong Kong based user of this forum, it seems that this discussion had become chaotic and almost childish. What usually is an informative and constructive thread has now become childish name calling and finger pointing.

Seems some people are looking for a scapegoat to take out their disappointment that a misinterpreted innocent comment resulted in a beautiful Japanese Mistress has decided not to visit this month.

The truth is, I am sure that she and other Japanese Mistresses will still visit Singapore in future months, and there continues to be a healthy level of visiting and local Mistresses available in Singapore - especially compared to Hong Kong.

Even though Nina has decided to visit Hong Kong, demand for her was overwhelming and she was fully booked before I even got the chance to enquire. Non members didnt even get a chance to book to serve get. So regardless of the comments made in this forum, Hong Kong is still a good place for a Mistress to visit and enjoy and she may of visited here anyway.

Whatever has happened has already happened and can not be changed. Please can we get this forum back to why we are here, namely fetish/role play/BDSM, as the title states

onsenmaster
20-09-2013, 06:07 PM
YG, I am not defending any bro here. You need to tone down your language and adopt a less direct stance. Any person who has been following this thread for a long time will probably attest to that. And again, let me stress that I am not attacking you personally, but I'm hoping that you can be less confrontational to what others have posted.

punishme
20-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I just was informed that the Thaidomina team (Mistress Nurie, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nikki) will be in Singapore November 11 to 15. They can be contacted via their website www.thaidomina.com or by email [email protected]

Well it looks like you guys in Singapore will be spoilt for choice over the next couple of months with some professional Mistresses form Thailand . Synee later this month and into October and then the thaidomina team in November and Morgan tells me she wants to return during November also as she enjoyed her first visit earlier this month.
So maybe stop crying about Japanese Mistresses for a while , its getting very boring .
Have a good time :)

bmw38
20-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Though I joined this forum since 04 but I am more a passive member. I find this forum abundance of useful information and learn from many incidents, happenings and most important lessons from the more experience guys here.

I used to visit Tokyo 4 to 5 times each year for the past 10 years; am a member of La Siora & Sweet Devil and have engaged most of their mistresses, both past and present. I must agreed that they are very professional and always tried their very best to meet their client's requirement.

As for Nina, I engaged her once only when she just joined La Siora. Didn't click with her and I told her honestly after the session that she lack experience and skill. She agreed, apologise and she doesn't seem to be offended.

As for this episode, we should move forward and I think she or any other Japanese mistress will visit Singapore very soon.

bmw38
20-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Though I joined this forum since 04 but I am more a passive member. I find this forum abundance of useful information and learn from many incidents, happenings and most important lessons from the more experience guys here.

I used to visit Tokyo 4 to 5 times each year for the past 10 years; am a member of La Siora & Sweet Devil and have engaged most of their mistresses, both past and present. I must agreed that they are very professional and always tried their very best to meet their client's requirement.

As for Nina, I engaged her once only when she just joined La Siora. Didn't click with her and I told her honestly after the session that she lack experience and skill. She agreed, apologise and she doesn't seem to be offended.

As for this episode, we should move forward and I think she or any other Japanese mistress will visit Singapore very soon.

bmw38
20-09-2013, 09:12 PM

Krenjusen
20-09-2013, 10:14 PM

What's the rate of the thaidominas?

yahiko
21-09-2013, 12:25 AM
recently try sms some prcs in some stables some got reply got do sm. when ask hw much, they quote me 150\hr is that the common rate or still can haggle to a lower rate one? tempted to try lol~

totolim
21-09-2013, 09:12 AM
As with any forum boards, people can say anything they want and I don't give a damn about keyboard warriors or opinions.

Move on, back to info sharing and look forward to Mistress Murasaki visit in mid Oct !

doctor sex
21-09-2013, 11:40 AM
As with any forum boards, people can say anything they want and I don't give a damn about keyboard warriors or opinions.

Move on, back to info sharing and look forward to Mistress Murasaki visit in mid Oct !

Totally agree. I find all this talk about how some Japanese domme was upset by a posting in this forum totally boring. It really is time to move on.

Fmcane
21-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Yap, it a waste of time reasoning with someone who just do not understand his problem, choosing to used abusive words instead of constructive discussion despite repeated hint or advise. Lets get back to what you guys are good at doing.. :)

alwaysss
21-09-2013, 03:01 PM
recently try sms some prcs in some stables some got reply got do sm. when ask hw much, they quote me 150\hr is that the common rate or still can haggle to a lower rate one? tempted to try lol~

so which are the PRCs that got do SM?

blacknyellow
21-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Yap, it a waste of time reasoning with someone who just do not understand his problem, choosing to used abusive words instead of constructive discussion despite repeated hint or advise. Lets get back to what you guys are good at doing.. :)

110% agree!

kurosaki ichigo
21-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Murasaki is the prettiest domina I've ever met. Heck I think she's the prettiest lady I've ever come across.

xxking
21-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Murasaki is the prettiest domina I've ever met. Heck I think she's the prettiest lady I've ever come across.

bro any pic for her ?

onsenmaster
22-09-2013, 08:18 PM
M Nikki is beautiful. I would think it's time to try some local dommes and see how it goes. Need to give Southeast Asia a chance.

Overdue report on a HK based "domme" named Maggie. Wouldn't call her full fledged, but eager to satisfy. Skills wise, pretty good but overall a rare find in HK. Haven't had the chance to try M Ayumi yet, perhaps the HK based bros can share some information on the scene there. Maggie can be seen in sex141.

louy
23-09-2013, 08:53 AM
This is the link to Maggie. Indeed a very rare find in Hong Kong. Has a very nice places, which is clean and convenient, with a good collection of toys, outfits and equipment.

http://sex141.com/en/Causeway%20Bay%20-%20141%20walk-up%20-%20Maggie%20Pro.%20Queen-girl-24798.html

M Nikki is beautiful. I would think it's time to try some local dommes and see how it goes. Need to give Southeast Asia a chance.

Overdue report on a HK based "domme" named Maggie. Wouldn't call her full fledged, but eager to satisfy. Skills wise, pretty good but overall a rare find in HK. Haven't had the chance to try M Ayumi yet, perhaps the HK based bros can share some information on the scene there. Maggie can be seen in sex141.

louy
23-09-2013, 09:05 AM
This is the link to Maggie. Indeed a very rare find in Hong Kong. Has a very nice places, which is clean and convenient, with a good collection of toys, outfits and equipment.

http://sex141.com/en/Causeway%20Bay%20-%20141%20walk-up%20-%20Maggie%20Pro.%20Queen-girl-24798.html

totolim
23-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Anyone knows if M Ayumi still doing sessions. Her website is down since this year.

osubken
23-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Anyone knows if M Ayumi still doing sessions. Her website is down since this year.

Let me try to contact her to see if she responds.

chiesa
23-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Bros, can any 1 give me some guide lines on how to contact and arrange a session with Murasaki? I need to be punished by her :P

Would appreciate it very much.

1st timer on a Jap dom here

chiesa
23-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Bros, can any 1 give me some guide lines on how to contact and arrange a session with Murasaki? I need to be punished by her :P

Would appreciate it very much.

1st timer on a Jap dom here

Also wonder if theres any pictures of her feet available. Went thru both her Jap and Eng blog but failed to find any :(

totolim
24-09-2013, 12:23 AM
If you can get a session slot with her, you will love her lovely feet and toes.

I am very very addicted to her feet :)

Also wonder if theres any pictures of her feet available. Went thru both her Jap and Eng blog but failed to find any :(

chiesa
24-09-2013, 01:32 AM
If you can get a session slot with her, you will love her lovely feet and toes.

I am very very addicted to her feet :)

Wahh, thanks for the input bro. Btw, i just read somewhere from previous posts that u need to be a member of La-siora to be able to session with her, even if she's coming to Sg? Also checked her blog, but i dont find any post saying she'll be coming soon lei. Some bro just posted that she's coming in oct

totolim
24-09-2013, 07:53 AM
Bro chiesa

She is definitely coming in Oct, about 3 weeks time. Read her Jap blog in Jap :P

Chances are all of her slots will be taken up by members like the last trip, and members have first priority to reserve a session. But sometimes there will be last minute withdrawal of bookings, and they may open for new members, like in Akiho's visits. So keep fingers crossed, bro.

QUOTE=chiesa;9756560]Wahh, thanks for the input bro. Btw, i just read somewhere from previous posts that u need to be a member of La-siora to be able to session with her, even if she's coming to Sg? Also checked her blog, but i dont find any post saying she'll be coming soon lei. Some bro just posted that she's coming in oct[/QUOTE]

chiesa
24-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Bro chiesa

She is definitely coming in Oct, about 3 weeks time. Read her Jap blog in Jap :P

Chances are all of her slots will be taken up by members like the last trip, and members have first priority to reserve a session. But sometimes there will be last minute withdrawal of bookings, and they may open for new members, like in Akiho's visits. So keep fingers crossed, bro.

QUOTE=chiesa;9756560]Wahh, thanks for the input bro. Btw, i just read somewhere from previous posts that u need to be a member of La-siora to be able to session with her, even if she's coming to Sg? Also checked her blog, but i dont find any post saying she'll be coming soon lei. Some bro just posted that she's coming in oct[/QUOTE]

Oh, must be the latest post then. Wah lao, envy u guys that can read Japanese. I only understand 10/15-19. Guess i have to call La siora and find out liao. Or if ur the one to withdraw, pass me ur booking :P

HC_LOVER
24-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Recently tried a PRC mistress of 24 years old and pretty. she actually play as a dominant role back home in beijing. My intention was to request for massage actually, but when reached her studio and mentioned to her that i love her legs as it is long and sexy. After hearing what i said, she stretch out her right leg and place her sole near my face and order me to smell it. Before i regain my mind, she shove her big toe into my mouth and i naturally and greedily start sucking each of mistress toes as if without tmr.
She mentioned that i shall be her foot slave and she will be my 女王 and happily saved my contact into her hp. My worshipping of mistress feet lasted about 20 min before she remove her denim shorts and order me to start smelling her panties. At one point of time trying to slide side way the panties to view the raw oyster and was given about 10 tight slaps on the face, really see stars man :'( and mistress asking 爽吗? 没女王的批准休想碰这鲍鱼。听懂了吗? Another few slaps without answering fast enough. Mistress start posing in prone position with her ass high up and was order to inhale deeply her ass hole. The smell of her soiled panties really made my bro solid hard on, no joke. Mistress told that first session only can satisfy me that much and was order to continue smelling the panties and shall be rewarded later. 10 min of buried my nose between mistress butt ,mistress gave me a grin and spitted one mouthful of saliva on my face and was told to laid down facing up in the bath room. Soon mistress squat astride over my head and told to swallow the golden nectar from the cute pussy. The salty pee made me dare to taste but not dare to swallow and this made mistress very angry.all my soldier thus spurted out by DIY.After bathe, mistress told that she can satisfy slave any sorts of fetish. Tribute is $120 an hour with room and bring your own tools and toys. Not disclosing her no. over the forum but do Pm me if any one interested.

dell_lee_2003
24-09-2013, 06:14 PM
I met this ts during f1. I was first inquiring about her massage but ended up with her bdsm service coz I wanted her to look good. I guess she dress up according to what service she provides. I gave her 300 box with tip. Surprisingly, she still do the massage as her after-care. I can say she's one of the top dome i met. I still had had a hard on just before I left her room. I just got a link on her http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4085243926.html ; I just also found her on vicesisters with the name BDSM/DOMINATION/MASSAGE..

ciao

is she lady boy?

dell_lee_2003
24-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Recently tried a PRC mistress of 24 years old and pretty. she actually play as a dominant role back home in beijing. My intention was to request for massage actually, but when reached her studio and mentioned to her that i love her legs as it is long and sexy. After hearing what i said, she stretch out her right leg and place her sole near my face and order me to smell it. Before i regain my mind, she shove her big toe into my mouth and i naturally and greedily start sucking each of mistress toes as if without tmr.
She mentioned that i shall be her foot slave and she will be my 女王 and happily saved my contact into her hp. My worshipping of mistress feet lasted about 20 min before she remove her denim shorts and order me to start smelling her panties. At one point of time trying to slide side way the panties to view the raw oyster and was given about 10 tight slaps on the face, really see stars man :'( and mistress asking 爽吗? 没女王的批准休想碰这鲍鱼。听懂了吗? Another few slaps without answering fast enough. Mistress start posing in prone position with her ass high up and was order to inhale deeply her ass hole. The smell of her soiled panties really made my bro solid hard on, no joke. Mistress told that first session only can satisfy me that much and was order to continue smelling the panties and shall be rewarded later. 10 min of buried my nose between mistress butt ,mistress gave me a grin and spitted one mouthful of saliva on my face and was told to laid down facing up in the bath room. Soon mistress squat astride over my head and told to swallow the golden nectar from the cute pussy. The salty pee made me dare to taste but not dare to swallow and this made mistress very angry.all my soldier thus spurted out by DIY.After bathe, mistress told that she can satisfy slave any sorts of fetish. Tribute is $120 an hour with room and bring your own tools and toys. Not disclosing her no. over the forum but do Pm me if any one interested.

Bro.. you are lucky. I am also now quite lucky to have Mistress Amy as my Queen. Went there for 2 times already. Now thinking of third time.

Krenjusen
24-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Sounds good! Do you have a pic of her?

Krenjusen
24-09-2013, 11:15 PM
is she lady boy?

Yes is a ladyboy. This dude kept spamming over at craiglist thread under keong siak section so i'm a little skeptical.

copymark
25-09-2013, 11:40 AM
There's a Mistress Coco Prc mistress on collarme now.
A quick search on her phone no reveals this page:
http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/coco/
FYI guys

osubken
25-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Let me try to contact her to see if she responds.

No response to a text message I sent to Mistress Ayumi.

totolim
25-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Bro osubken

Thanks for helping to find out.maybe she has retired from this lifestyle

Believe you had served her before, and wished I had too

No response to a text message I sent to Mistress Ayumi.

lancerex
25-09-2013, 07:46 PM
thanks bro for ur fr , got pic of her and share ctc with me? thanks

sub2lady
25-09-2013, 11:53 PM
face, really see stars man :'( and mistress asking 爽吗? 没女王的批准休想碰这鲍鱼。听懂了吗? .

nice FR bro, afterall have you eaten her 鲍鱼 ? :p

dell_lee_2003
26-09-2013, 06:43 PM
bro. found one prc mistress.
she looks pretty enough and seems strick.

www.collarme.com/sp/personals/i/1895159/profile.htm

dell_lee_2003
27-09-2013, 01:31 AM
FYI guys

bro. she looks quite chio. :)

totolim
27-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Mistress Murasaki has announced her sessions dates, 15 and 16 Oct. So, interested bros, do lookout for booking processes from la siora website

dell_lee_2003
28-09-2013, 09:57 AM
met Mistress Amy yesterday. amazingly great time. from the time come out from bathroom till I cum she torture me continuously.

I am crying in best moment. the sound of dick slap making my dick harder and harder. when I do fj then the cum is like no tomorrow.

jouky
28-09-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm interested !!!

dell_lee_2003
29-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi Bro

How are you guys doing? I got to know that some of the bro still having session with My pretty mistress Kathy. But no FR. :) Btw, I am still contact with her. Now I have three Mistress which I wanted to meet always and be their slave. Mistress Kathy, Mistress Keiko and Mistress Amy.

louy
29-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Anyone serve Mistress Annya ?
Her pictures on collarme look amazing but I do not know if that is really her or no ? What does she really look like ? Is she pretty and how is she as a domme ?

lusty21
29-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Hi all Bro into BDSM

would like to notified all bro that there is a fake user in collarme.com The user's id is misspakipota. I contacted her and was told to registered a account with xxxBlackBook, after which there were few responses from her. She claim that she is from New York but when I asked her why is NYC also called the Big Apple, she was not able to answer. There are other things that make me skeptical about her real identity too (I will not mentioned). Anyway, just a warning to bro not to be tricked into paying for a account in XXXBlackBook.

Lusty21

chiesa
30-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Hi Bro

How are you guys doing? I got to know that some of the bro still having session with My pretty mistress Kathy. But no FR. :) Btw, I am still contact with her. Now I have three Mistress which I wanted to meet always and be their slave. Mistress Kathy, Mistress Keiko and Mistress Amy.

Who is this mistress Amy bro?

midlet2013
30-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Any reviews on mistress countessvonkink. She is britishn sessions in HK elsewhere? She visited Singapore last year.

louy
30-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I think she also uses the name Mistress Kelly

http://www.mistresskelly.net

I have not seen her myself. Any Bro's have reviews ?
Any reviews on mistress countessvonkink. She is britishn sessions in HK elsewhere? She visited Singapore last year.

Schrodinger
30-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Something about pro-dommes in China…

Unlike the PRC FL-turned-dommes in Singapore, pro-dommes in China are pretty much like other parts of the world – no sex and in some cases even insisting on being fully-clothed for sessions. However, I have had dommes in Shanghai and Beijing who have gotten horny while in a session and they end up allowing me the privilege of serving them sexually….

Just wondering if any bros who engage pro-dommes in China have had similar experiences? Perhaps it’s something unique to China dommes, being more willing to bend the no-sex rule if they feel like it.

Please do not ask me to reveal who the dommes are, for their privacy’s sake. At least one has indicated regret at ‘part 2’, so I do not wish for anyone to harass them… thank you.

dell_lee_2003
30-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Who is this mistress Amy bro?

she is my recent mistress bro. she is prc. I trained her to become cock slapping with both hand and feet, feet gagged mistress. one of the amazingly good in slapping.

dell_lee_2003
30-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Have you ever be in a position of can't move as mistress step on ur body and tied. have u ever plug your mouth by Mistress worn slipper. have you ever tickled your inner dick meat with mistress lovely nail.

FINALLY have you ever be a slave position while mistress doing all the above for more than 10min at the same time and ur self id just take it and crying with real tear.

punishme
30-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Synee has a new number in Singapore , it is now 97165276

chiesa
30-09-2013, 10:35 PM
she is my recent mistress bro. she is prc. I trained her to become cock slapping with both hand and feet, feet gagged mistress. one of the amazingly good in slapping.

Any pics/links/contact num? Very curious lei hehe

blacknyellow
30-09-2013, 10:46 PM

Unlike the PRC FL-turned-dommes in Singapore, pro-dommes in China are pretty much like other parts of the world – no sex and in some cases even insisting on being fully-clothed for sessions. However, I have had dommes in Shanghai and Beijing who have gotten horny while in a session and they end up allowing me the privilege of serving them sexually….

Just wondering if any bros who engage pro-dommes in China have had similar experiences? Perhaps it’s something unique to China dommes, being more willing to bend the no-sex rule if they feel like it.

Please do not ask me to reveal who the dommes are, for their privacy’s sake. At least one has indicated regret at ‘part 2’, so I do not wish for anyone to harass them… thank you.

I had a session with a Chinese domme here in SG, I didn't think she was that attractive, but I think I had taken the initiative I could have popped my load in her. :)

I have had a few sessions with a Filipino mistress here in SG. She is just one horny & happy individual.
I have had sex with her.

When I lived in Europe, I use to have regular sessions with an Asian mistress. She enjoyed taking ass rimming but no sexual intercourse.

Having had sessions in Japan, I think it would be highly unlikely for a Japanese domme to have sex with a client. They are very professional in how they conduct themselves.

B 'n' Y

louy
01-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Sorry if this is inappropriate, but any Mistress in SG you know will let me worship pussy ?

I had a session with a Chinese domme here in SG, I didn't think she was that attractive, but I think I had taken the initiative I could have popped my load in her. :)

I have had a few sessions with a Filipino mistress here in SG. She is just one horny & happy individual.
I have had sex with her.

When I lived in Europe, I use to have regular sessions with an Asian mistress. She enjoyed taking ass rimming but no sexual intercourse.

Having had sessions in Japan, I think it would be highly unlikely for a Japanese domme to have sex with a client. They are very professional in how they conduct themselves.

B 'n' Y

punishme
01-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Sorry if this is inappropriate, but any Mistress in SG you know will let me worship pussy ?

Forgive me if I am wrong but I think Mistress Synee may allow that .

jonchris
01-10-2013, 10:42 AM
May I know Mistress Synee's charges?

punishme
01-10-2013, 07:49 PM
May I know Mistress Synee's charges?

I think its sg$ 200/1 hr. 300/2 hr. but you have to check with her , I am friend not manager . her phone is 97165276

Krenjusen
01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
I think its sg$ 200/1 hr. 300/2 hr. but you have to check with her , I am friend not manager . her phone is 97165276

I heard that is excluding room charges?

punishme
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM

Yes , I believe she stays at a friends home so does not have a hotel room herself . I have never sessioned with her myself but understand she is very good .

punishme
02-10-2013, 06:03 AM

I remember last time Synee visited I read some complaints about hotel charges so I sent email to her and her reply is below in bold , I hope you can understand her position . I know it is in Thai/English but I think better said in her words and not mine :

tell them this time i not charge for hotel last time some hotel not allow people not guest come in my room if they want to play must pay for room or rent another hotel and i must pay 120sg for hotel if have customer 1person i get 200sg i have 80sg what you thing? sure i charge but just 50sg. what you thing? if i have 3 customer per day i get 600 i can pay for hotel not charge but they dint understand just 50=1000 expensive or not? i come here i pay ticket pay hotel nobody help me i use credit card cause no money and 200sg same rate i get in bkk they not pay for ticket flight to babgkok for play with me i come to them i lose but they dont under stand can you explain for me? thank you

Krenjusen
02-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Actually there are transit hotels which cost less than 120 sgd and maybe she needs to stay at some boutique hotels which are not that stringent on having visitors. (Not naming any here) Not saying she is wrong but just to help her cut costs and earn more per session. :D

I remember last time Synee visited I read some complaints about hotel charges so I sent email to her and her reply is below in bold , I hope you can understand her position . I know it is in Thai/English but I think better said in her words and not mine :

tell them this time i not charge for hotel last time some hotel not allow people not guest come in my room if they want to play must pay for room or rent another hotel and i must pay 120sg for hotel if have customer 1person i get 200sg i have 80sg what you thing? sure i charge but just 50sg. what you thing? if i have 3 customer per day i get 600 i can pay for hotel not charge but they dint understand just 50=1000 expensive or not? i come here i pay ticket pay hotel nobody help me i use credit card cause no money and 200sg same rate i get in bkk they not pay for ticket flight to babgkok for play with me i come to them i lose but they dont under stand can you explain for me? thank you

punishme
02-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Actually there are transit hotels which cost less than 120 sgd and maybe she needs to stay at some boutique hotels which are not that stringent on having visitors. (Not naming any here) Not saying she is wrong but just to help her cut costs and earn more per session. :D

I agree with your comment but if you travel to a foreign country do you want to stay in a seedy hotel to save costs ? Having got to know some of these girls I feel for them , they do not make a huge amount of money and sometimes not one customer in a month .Some of them are lucky and have European boyfriends but a lot struggle to make a decent living and drop out , so lets be thankful for the ones that persevere and give us a good experience at a reasonable cost .

fdomme
02-10-2013, 01:04 PM

bro what you mean by "serving them sexually" ? you fuck them in the end or they just allow you orally lick their pussy / body part? :rolleyes::p

fdomme
02-10-2013, 01:06 PM

I have had sex with her.

B 'n' Y

bro share your FR lai :p

apantyhoselover
02-10-2013, 09:05 PM

bro can pm me her ctc? great thx

sgdiscreethunk
02-10-2013, 10:53 PM
I had the privilege to serve a pro domme in Shanghai before.
By the way, that occurred last year.

It was fully professional - right from the start at her place. I must say that during the session, I was horny (as per most slave sessions). What turned me even more was that she was in a dominant position - pleasuring herself. Besides other usual BDSM stuff, the closest I managed was to carry out a pussy worship.

As a slave, I do not expect sexual services. However, that was seriously one session in which I wished she could grant me an exception. But that did not happen.

Indeed, you must have been privileged.

Krenjusen
02-10-2013, 10:59 PM
I agree with your comment but if you travel to a foreign country do you want to stay in a seedy hotel to save costs ? Having got to know some of these girls I feel for them , they do not make a huge amount of money and sometimes not one customer in a month .Some of them are lucky and have European boyfriends but a lot struggle to make a decent living and drop out , so lets be thankful for the ones that persevere and give us a good experience at a reasonable cost .

Read my comment carefully. I'm not asking her to stay at seedy hotels.

Schrodinger
04-10-2013, 07:36 AM

Agreed, highly unlikely with the Japanese dommes. Maybe only if you're a celeb that the domme is a huge fan of....

bro what you mean by "serving them sexually" ? you fuck them in the end or they just allow you orally lick their pussy / body part?

As in homerun, have sex, bonk, fuck - whatever you wanna call it. Otherwise I'd just have said body worship, which isn't really anything to write home about.

As a slave, I do not expect sexual services. However, that was seriously one session in which I wished she could grant me an exception. But that did not happen. .

I never expect it as well, so both occasions were really a bonus and I was really surprised. I ain't no hunk and have the standard beer gut... guess I was lucky to have caught both in the mood.

dell_lee_2003
04-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Newbies who is asking for mistress contact pls do registere in collar me and start looking for mistress. there are a lot of Mistresses such as miss luna, scarlet, mistress keiko, and etc. if you are just number collector forget abt it.

blacknyellow
05-10-2013, 08:18 AM
bro share your FR lai :p

These are mistresses which were located on collarme.com. The Filipino mistress you will find on collarme.com. She travels around the region regularly.

As for the Chinese mistress, I know longer can see her on collarme.com. She did have a name that sounds like a red coloured flower :)

Krenjusen
05-10-2013, 11:45 AM
These are mistresses which were located on collarme.com. The Filipino mistress you will find on collarme.com. She travels around the region regularly.

As for the Chinese mistress, I know longer can see her on collarme.com. She did have a name that sounds like a red coloured flower :)

Ms po**y? :D

fdomme
05-10-2013, 12:23 PM

bro thanks, up you my humble 5 pts and have a nice weekend.

I have contacted the Filipino mistress but she didn't reply me last time, maybe no luck, will try to send her msg again :D

Bro seems they all like you, you must be very yangdo and handsome hehe:D

blacknyellow
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Ms po**y? :D

Hi Bro Krenjusen,

Let's put it this way....her name is not Rose!!!! :)

Hahaha!

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
07-10-2013, 11:35 AM
bro thanks, up you my humble 5 pts and have a nice weekend.

I have contacted the Filipino mistress but she didn't reply me last time, maybe no luck, will try to send her msg again :D

Bro seems they all like you, you must be very yangdo and handsome hehe:D

A few years ago, my fortune teller informed me that I would attract a lot of females up until my 70s!!!! So the future looks bright!!! :)

I think if you want to get in bed with any female, one of the key things is to make them laugh & be yourself.

Once upon a time I told a regular domme that I use to see back in Europe how much I liked her. She told me that if I wanted to be in a relationship with her, she would not want to play 2nd to my wife (i.e. Be my mistress). If I wanted to have a relationship with this domme, I would have to leave my wife & kids for her. I said I couldn't do that.

This domme & I had some great sessions together. At no point did we ever have sexual intercourse. But I experienced the joy licking her nipples and rimming her ass! :)

I have fond memories of the sessions I had with her.....

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Does anyone have the courage to get together for Christmas drinks this year??? :)

B 'n' Y

louy
07-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I think if you want to get in bed with any female, one of the key things is to make them laugh & be yourself.

Every time I take off my pants I make women laugh. But none of them would get in bed with me after that.

robertchua
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Dear bro Robertchua , happy to hear you had a good time with Synee and not complain something . Hope she didn't kick you too hard :)

Synee has a new number in Singapore , it is now 97165276

Bro punishme, I am fortunate to engage Mistress Synee a third time recently. Sadly, she will no longer visit us in Sillypore from henceforth so unless I go Bangkok to look for her, I doubt I will see her here with her black knee high boots that caused me so much pain and pleasure.

The good news is she is extending her stay till next Monday, 14th October so that means you, and other bros, will still have a chance to engage her. Her rates are $200/1 hour and $300/2 hours with no additional charge for hotel. She has her own place that does not require you to show your ID (something I appreciate very much) and if you drive, there is a basement car park that allows you to bypass the lobby (very discreet). If you prefer to host her at your own place, she is willing to travel as long as you pay the cab fare from her place to yours and the return trip.

Her working hours are from 8AM to next day 2AM. She told me she has bros who are only free at 2AM (these bros must be working very hard) so she will stay up for them. Such good customer service is what prompted me to write on her behalf.

If you need to see pictures of her, please go to her collarme profile

http://www.collarme.com/details.asp?px=MistressSynee69

You can either email her at

[email protected]

or call her at 97165276

blacknyellow
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Every time I take off my pants I make women laugh. But none of them would get in bed with me after that.

Bro Louy,

I am curious....why would a female laugh at you after you have pulled your pants down???

Are you hung like a horse????? :)

Or were you born with 5 testicles???? :)

B 'n' Y

Intimissimo
08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Any FR on Coco?

FYI guys

bro. found one prc mistress.
she looks pretty enough and seems strick.

www.collarme.com/sp/personals/i/1895159/profile.htm

copymark
09-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey bros
I'm back!
Had a session with Synee recently.
Location was good very discrete.

Her English was good too.
She's really tall n tower over me in her heels.
Man her boobs are huge too. Lols really delicious.
Started a session with her wrapping her legs around my neck n scissor me. Gosh her legs were long n smooth n strong !i tried to pry open her legs but they were just to strong for me. She mocked me. Laughed at me n even had time for drinks while I was trapped between her legs, eventually I submitted. I had lost to the fairer sex.
She then collared n leashes me up n sat on my face. That was the best fave sitting experience I had. She's got the best and hottest ass around and she trapped my whole face under her majestic ass. I couldn't breathe. She made me try and get out from under her ass but tried as I might , I just couldn't. Again she won.

Then she applied baby oil to her calves. I was wondering n what was she gonna do. She grabbed me to the mirror on my knees as she stood up and trapped my cock between her calves and made me hump her calves. That was hot! Never tried before plus due to her height and my humping motion, I ended up kissing her butt continuously whole humping her legs.

That was awesome. Then she trapped my head with her butt yet again while I was leaning on the wall. Again I was immobile and she reigned victorious. She then made me kneel down as she kicked my balls. Agree with bro robertchua. Her kicks are swift, and hard. Gosh I was in pain and covered my balls but she told me to remove my hands. Damn.

Then in an act of desperation , I fell to my knees and crawled to her feet and begged her "please mistress no more please" and started kissing her well and beautifully pedicured feet, hoping to distract her from
Kicking my balls.

All a sudden she sat on the back of my head and trapped my head between her thighs. Again she made me try escape, while I was in this humiliating position . My ass up in the air , my face on the bed and my head trapped between her thighs. She used both hands to spans my ass while I tried on vain to escape.

Finally, she let me up and allowed me to worship her feet. She gagged me with her feet.

She remover her top and showed me her glorious breast so big and firm, I tried in vain to lick it but just could not reach it. I wanted to touch and grab them but I was afraid she would kick my balls.

Finally she tied me up stroked my cock. And rubbed her ass against my cock. Her boobs were pressed against me. I knew I needed to take my chances , I decided to go for it. GRAB HER BOOBS. Only then did I realize that my hands couldn't move as she had tied them. She saw my futile attempt and laughed at me and decided to stop stroking my cock as a punishment . I was close to tears and she held her little pinky against my cock and said my cock is so
Small.

She decided to free one hand of mine and gave me 20 seconds to cum.
Wow. I finished at the 19th second shooting my load far far across the black tiled floor.

End of session .
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Feet: 8/10
Ass: 10/10
Value for money: definitely.
At only 200 an hour inclusive of room , it's a deal. Bros. go for it .

Up me if u like my fr.

Krenjusen
09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
good FR! upzzzz

Hey bros
I'm back!
Had a session with Synee recently.
Location was good very discrete.

Her English was good too.
She's really tall n tower over me in her heels.
Man her boobs are huge too. Lols really delicious.
Started a session with her wrapping her legs around my neck n scissor me. Gosh her legs were long n smooth n strong !i tried to pry open her legs but they were just to strong for me. She mocked me. Laughed at me n even had time for drinks while I was trapped between her legs, eventually I submitted. I had lost to the fairer sex.
She then collared n leashes me up n sat on my face. That was the best fave sitting experience I had. She's got the best and hottest ass around and she trapped my whole face under her majestic ass. I couldn't breathe. She made me try and get out from under her ass but tried as I might , I just couldn't. Again she won.

Then she applied baby oil to her calves. I was wondering n what was she gonna do. She grabbed me to the mirror on my knees as she stood up and trapped my cock between her calves and made me hump her calves. That was hot! Never tried before plus due to her height and my humping motion, I ended up kissing her butt continuously whole humping her legs.

That was awesome. Then she trapped my head with her butt yet again while I was leaning on the wall. Again I was immobile and she reigned victorious. She then made me kneel down as she kicked my balls. Agree with bro robertchua. Her kicks are swift, and hard. Gosh I was in pain and covered my balls but she told me to remove my hands. Damn.

Then in an act of desperation , I fell to my knees and crawled to her feet and begged her "please mistress no more please" and started kissing her well and beautifully pedicured feet, hoping to distract her from
Kicking my balls.

All a sudden she sat on the back of my head and trapped my head between her thighs. Again she made me try escape, while I was in this humiliating position . My ass up in the air , my face on the bed and my head trapped between her thighs. She used both hands to spans my ass while I tried on vain to escape.

Finally, she let me up and allowed me to worship her feet. She gagged me with her feet.

She remover her top and showed me her glorious breast so big and firm, I tried in vain to lick it but just could not reach it. I wanted to touch and grab them but I was afraid she would kick my balls.

Finally she tied me up stroked my cock. And rubbed her ass against my cock. Her boobs were pressed against me. I knew I needed to take my chances , I decided to go for it. GRAB HER BOOBS. Only then did I realize that my hands couldn't move as she had tied them. She saw my futile attempt and laughed at me and decided to stop stroking my cock as a punishment . I was close to tears and she held her little pinky against my cock and said my cock is so
Small.

She decided to free one hand of mine and gave me 20 seconds to cum.
Wow. I finished at the 19th second shooting my load far far across the black tiled floor.

End of session .
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10
Feet: 8/10
Ass: 10/10
Value for money: definitely.
At only 200 an hour inclusive of room , it's a deal. Bros. go for it .

Up me if u like my fr.

cummingman
10-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Had a chance to serve mistress synee last week and I'm glad I did. She's tall with long sexy leg and best of all a great ass to worship. (Don't mind being suffocated under her ass hehe...) forced goldenshower (taste so nice I can't had enough of it). Had an enema to make sure my ass is probably clean but didnt get to pass her QC inspection, follow by a few hard slap across my face and was forced to lick and suck it off from her finger as a punishment for dirtying her finger ( it's humiliating sucking n licking own shit but being force by a stunning mistress somehow i just imagine its lollipop haha...) she got me to suck on her strapon, deepthroat and gagged me with it. She play with my prostate until I was shivering, trembling with mind blowing multi orgasm.....she move her lovely pussy over my face and order me to jerk myself off while licking her juicy abalone I came hard in no time...

She'll be here till 14 oct so don't miss your chance to serve and being dominated by a gorgeous mistress like her....cheers!!

ydgduo
11-10-2013, 06:15 AM
hongkong

Vivian #2843
http://sex141.com/en/2843-Sham%20Shui%20Po%20-%20Massage%20-%20Vivian.html
http://sex141.com/zh/4868-%E6%B7%B1%E6%B0%B4%E5%9F%97-%E6%A8%93%E4%B8%8A%E9%AA%A8-Yo%20Yo.html

Maggie 專業女皇 #24798
http://sex141.com/zh/24798-%E9%8A%85%E9%91%BC%E7%81%A3-%E4%B8%80%E6%A8%93%E4%B8%80-Maggie%20%E5%B0%88%E6%A5%AD%E5%A5%B3%E7%9A%87.html

chiesa
11-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Looking forward to my session with aanya later soon :)

copymark
11-10-2013, 06:58 PM

Have fun bro. Post fr!
She's pretty good I recall.
Young, dominant, sexy. N lotsa toys.

doctor sex
11-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Have fun bro. Post fr!
She's pretty good I recall.
Young, dominant, sexy. N lotsa toys.

I've never read a FR on aanya. She looks damn hot in those photos!

harusaki
12-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Dear all bro,

Mistress Sayako will come to Singapore again this December.

http://www.mistresssayako.com/travel/singapore.html

I tried to call her USA number , but no one responded to it.
I sent email to Mistress Sayako several days ago for booking, but no reply also.

Could brothers teach me how you usually book session for Mistress Sayako?
Should i wait until december to book?

thank you for the answers

otherOne
12-10-2013, 04:20 AM

Yeah, I read that she had a session on the 11th. Post fr bro!

chiesa
12-10-2013, 04:55 PM
FR on aanya

Friendly warning - I seldom write FRs but once i do, its gonna be very detailed and long-winded so bear with it bros

Okay, as a few bro's were asking for it, here's my FR on aanya. Was pretty curious on why she hasn't any FR written for her myself and that made me a little bit cautious about meeting her. A few previous posts from a few bros here did ascertain that she is real , and my horny-ness upon seeing her newly uploaded feet pics got the better of me and i just chiong-ed, hahahah. Exchanged a few emails with her and viola!! appointment was made for the very next day.

Meet up

Arrived at the 4/5 star hotel and met her at the lift where she took me up. She looks just okay for my standards, boobs probably a nice C or D to me. A bit disappointed by her legs though, not the long and shapy kind. But her feet.. hehehe, certainly top among any doms that I've engaged, and top 1-2 among any WLs included I've engaged. Skin is fair, just like pics. Her voice was very sweet, and that kind of turned me on.

There were another 2 people in that lift and hence an awkward silence... intuitively i took a few peeks at her feet from the bottom of my eyes... The other 2 went out, and i started chatting with her, all the way till reaching her room. Any awkwardness was gone, i started getting comfortable with her.

Teasing, footworship

In the room, she said nothing, and just sat on the bed. I was standing beside the bed, not knowing what to do.. I asked " should i get naked mistress?" Her reply in a very seductive voice and seducing smile " talk to me first slave" So i just knelt down in front of her to await instructions. She then asked about what i'd like her to do to me again, all in a very seducing manner. No physical contact with her yet, but i was hard already. She then stretched out her leg and told me to take off her heels, something that i was aiming for all along. I took off the heels and she started waving her dark-red pedicured feet around my face very slowly. I tak buleh tahan and held it with both hands and just put my face into it. Very soft, very nice smell of skin..

Mistress " u were staring at my feet in the lift right? how do u like them now?" "you pervert" My bro got 1 size bigger. She bent forward and whispered to my ear, on how cute am i and how she like guys looking for her in office wear. Everything was nice and slow, just as i wanted. My session was for 2 hours.
Me still fully clothed, she got me to stand up. She noticed the bulge in my pants and laughed at it. She grabbed at it and teased me " why are u getting hard already? i haven even started " I was at loss for words and just stood there. She proceeded to hug me from behind, and put her knees in between my legs and stroked my balls sensually, while I looked down and stared at her beautiful feet again. After some more teasing, she got me to get into the bathroom and undress myself. Me thinking " after all these, and we are just getting started! :D"

In the bathroom

Got into the bathroom, undressed, and waited for further instructions. She was changing into her corset, her stockings and heels, her Dominatrix attire :P there was a very small gap between the bathroom door and wall, and i tried to peek at her changing.. Somehow, she only got into the view after she had put on the clothes , i wasnt able to see her naked body. But was still a pleasure in itself for the anticipation building inside me while i waited.

After some waiting, she was finally done, i could hear footsteps towards the bathroom, and i retracted my head from my peeping spot in order not to be caught :P

She opened the door, and stepped into the bathroom. After playing with and giving me a few strokes on my bro, she got very close to me, and i soon realised she was rubbing her body against mine. She instructed me to touch her. Her ear was criminally close to my face. I couldnt help myself but went to kiss it, and licked it. Mistress said "no licking". but continued to rub on me. Suddenly whispered to me " do u think i would make a good prostitute?" I was so taken aback by the qns, i didnt know what to ans. And 3 seconds of silence was enough for me to receive a hard slap from mistress.

Ass worship, more teasing

She was clearly angry, and walked out of the bathroom. I had no choice but to keep apologizing. i followed her out of the room, and there she was kneeling on the bed, her nice ass pointing to the ceiling. Taking my chance to redeem myself, i put my face into it. She started to wiggle her ass with my nose nicely trapped in between her butts. There was quite a strong smell, but it also made me feel more humiliated and turned on. I was then told to lie on the floor, and she slowly knelt down on fours on top of and facing me, looking at me teasingly. I had no idea what she was going to do next, but that's what i liked! She started stroking my cock again, commented on how much pre-cum i had on it, and asked if i would like that to be licked up. I nod my head, knowing that won't happen, and i would just be slapped again. Indeed, her reply : "u wish!" and a tight slap came across my face. And hence the 1st time i correctly predicted what she was going to do , haha. But she also took some pre-cum off her fingers and forced it into my mouth. Fortunately , there wasn't alot and i didnt taste anything.

Face sitting

She stood up, and got my head in between her stocking-ed feet. Ass facing me. She commanded that i close my eyes, and i complied. I could guess that she was going to smother me. Ass or feet? i was wondering. I soon got my ans, as i felt her full weight sitted on me. Her aiming was perfect as my nose was right underneath her pussy. She then started giving me a handjob, but in such a furious manner, i couldnt enjoy myself. While pushing more weigh into my face as well. I was truly having problems breathing. I soon had 2 things to worry about, the rough handling of my cock and my need for air. i tried to move my hands but i realised they were nicely pinned under her legs. I just couldnt move. I tried to wriggle my face for that bit of air, mistress showed some mercy and gave me a bit of rest. She asked " whats the problem?" Still trying to recover, before i could answer, she sat back on me again. And tortured my cock again. This process repeated and went on for sometime.

Foot smothering, foot and leg worship

She finally got up and while i was wondering, and looking up at her, a glimpse of her devilish smile was followed by her placing her feet on my face. At first it was just resting on my face, i tried to sniff and before i could enjoy myself, she pressed her weight on it and my nose was almost crushed.
Mistress then went to sit on the bed that was behind me, and placed her feet on me again. Same sensation, different angle. Shiok. Getting the occasional glimpse of her red nails protruding out from her toes from under her soles, through the black stockings was my goal while i was constantly being blinded as she rubbed both feet on my face. Shiok. I was commanded to take off her stockings, and was soon worshiping her bare legs. Mistress asked " i thought u liked my feet, why are u not kissing them?" I was more than happy to get back to her feet, smelling and kissing all over again.

Foot Rub

She got up from her bed again, and went to sit on the armchair. She commanded that i put lotion on her feet and massage it for her. Well, this was probably the only part which i didnt really enjoy, as i dont enjoy giving massages, and i dont like the idea if im going to worship her feet that is oily/greasy. Of cos, i still did it for her. I was her slave anyway.

Foot Job

After all was done, i was instructed to lie down on the floor again, next to the bed. She sat on the bed and asked if i'd like to get a foot job from her with lots of lubricant. I just kept nodding my head :p She started playing my cock with her feet, commenting how she liked the feel of hard cock on her feet. I got soft for awhile during the foot rubbing session , and it was relieving to find myself hard again. I had a good work out on my abs trying to tilt my head forward while lying down, admiring at the work of her beautiful feet. Finally, as i decided time must be close to an end and i have to cum, i begged for permission to wash her feet off the lubricant & lotion. So that i could worship it again and have her milk me. She permitted half the request. I was to DIY, and not her milking me.

chiesa
12-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Continued..

Foot washing, Foot worship/smothering, Release

We proceeded to the bathroom and i searched for the soap while mistress looks upon impatiently, as there was no place for her to sit while she stood in the bath tub. I hurriedly found it, and went to wash her feet. As the soap cleansed away the lub, her feet magically turned super soft again. Just touching it with my hands that way got me to stay hard thruout washing her feet. Washing done, we went back to the same position, i lied on the floor, she sat on the bed, and proceeded to smother me with her feet. Really love her smothering with bare feet. It bettered the experience a while ago when she did it with stockings on. And i really appreciate the fact that she wasn't "lazy" with just putting her feet on my face, like many other doms do. She squeezed my head with both her feet, squashed my nose, had variations of her weight pressing on me, making me want to do so much more with this process. It got me thinking the next time i find her, i'd probably beg for 2 full hours of torture in just this way hahaha. Its really that good. And she wasn't ready to let me cum so fast. Everytime she saw me stroking faster and probably about to cum, she ordered me to stop. And she lifted her feet off my face. After a few seconds , she would smother me again, and got me to continue. She pressed just her toes on my nose, with the rest of her soles up to her heels in full view. She had her other feet flushed on the side of my face, and with both feet together she sort of squeezed my face. I embraced both feet with my non wanking hand , it got too much for me and i finally released! Mistress commented on how much cum there was :P

After session

I asked for permission to change back into my clothes, and was allowed to. I noticed there was still about 20 mins left, and she asked me to talk to her. i sat on the bed with her, and we talked about how we both felt about the session. Pleasantly surprisingly, its not over yet! She put her hand on my cock and started to play with it thru my pants again. I wasn't really in that mood after just releasing only. But it wasnt long before she got me hard again. She put her legs onto my lap, while teasing my cock and saying " i want u to get down this hotel with a bulge in your pants" To my disappointment, the teasing didnt last very long, and we were back to talking normally. We talked on for quite a bit, and shared many interesting views and experiences. When i left the room, i found that we had talked for 50 mins instead of 20 mins.

After after session

Thru sms

Mistress : i have a lot of heels that i want you to smell the next time

Me : okay , might be a while, as i need to save up :(

Mistress : Then i guess i'll just have to keep posting pictures to keep your cock hard. i made new pictures of my feet in the tub. glossy and wet

FINISH

While i've still yet to encounter the "perfect mistress" in accordance to my fantasy, Aanya left me a very satisfied slave. She would have been the "perfect mistress" if she had killer legs instead and been more chio (she's not ugly though, just normal) together with the feet and skills + attitude she had. I do feel that i have pretty high standards in terms of looks and figure, most of you guys who'd look for her should end up being more than satisfied.

Okay F you all bros who were asking for this FR, for i must have spent 2 hours writing this FR lol. I've written more than i intended to as i remembered more as i typed. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

whizzer24
12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
this is a wild shot... any bro out here has any recommendation of sexy HC lady who enjoy giving spanking before she start the session?

My regular FL has decided to retire from the scene and i'm suddenly at a loss, hahaha..

wonder if there are any kind bro out here who is kind enough to share his lobang. :p

copymark
12-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Saw on mistress Anya tumblr she has a humbler.
Always wanted to try. It's a device that locks ur balls up behind ur thighs so u can't walk. Can only kneel and crawl else ur
Balls get torn off.

Nara
12-10-2013, 10:10 PM
try sisi the fl. she was willingly game to slap and stuff panties into my mouth:)
she also does aj and fj