PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

McWoof0
23-09-2010, 01:35 PM
I kena 2 times when about to meet have session suddenly say daughter sick than after that say she need to attend something so last minute cannot

very crap one, i think she lying to you one..better get it fast before lose everything

Wah dam man.. same story.. where got so coincidence one.. mus be a cheat..

MatrixNeo
23-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nurie will coming to Singapore during 25th - 29th October 2010.

McWoof0
23-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Dear S/M mate
I am not sure abt the pro dom services provided in SG aside from 2 ladies that I have come into contact with. Don't anyhow throw money at those you are not sure. You have this forum that you can ask the folks here.
Next thursday is the local munch...so let me know if you like to come chill out and meet the rest of the folks.
Thanks

Hey bro, give me the link to join ur group.. thanks..

doctor sex
23-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Suniya is getting better all the time. the first time i tried her it was just ok, the second time much better and i will definitely go for a third time. she is intense and will push your limits. now that Ariana isn't coming here, i think suniya is the best choice for a real domme

McWoof0
24-09-2010, 04:57 PM
http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/images/stories/mistress/mysteria/MisteressMysteria4.jpg

awesome. Mistress Mysteria.

My Fav mistress is pailing :D

robhol
25-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart. I would like to know approx how much a typical 2 Hr session would cost?

[QUOTE=robhol;5204169]Hardtobeat, may I ask why did you choose just Arachne? I mean there are other places in the Stuttgart to choose from, and more around for example in Karlsruhe.

I am going soon to this part of Germany and have (thanks to your report) been thinking to visit them too. Beside the "language problem", was it ok at Arachne? (An alternative I have been looking at is www.residenz-hekate.de in Karlsruhe)

They will charge you €220/hour but with "extras" the price increases.

See http://www.arachne.de/show.php?page=html&name=schmerz for prices.

I have tried to contact Hekate (in Karlsruhe) via e-mail but they haven't answered so far. The same with http://domina-bea.de/. It seems to be easier to book a session in Thailand... Maybe I should go for Arachne too!

Hardtobeat
25-09-2010, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=screwballs;5233526]Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart.

Bro - obviously you'd have fun in Stuttgart, but if you are in Munich I imagine there are MANY more choices there !! More Munich Dommes on quick MaxFisch search than can fit on one page! Their profiles will list their Studios and links to webpages . . or so a search for 'sm studio munich' and you'll see a few . . (more fun going thru the profiles tho ;)

http://www.maxfisch.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?what=munich&where=world.php

Fröhlichen Jagen !

HTB

silverug
25-09-2010, 11:08 PM
I have had any session in Germany but you may try your luck with the website below; Let us know how it goes later..:cool:

http://www.dominazone.de/home.php

Hi Bro, I am going Munich next month but can make a side trip to Stuttgart. I would like to know approx how much a typical 2 Hr session would cost?

[QUOTE=robhol;5204169]Hardtobeat, may I ask why did you choose just Arachne? I mean there are other places in the Stuttgart to choose from, and more around for example in Karlsruhe.

I am going soon to this part of Germany and have (thanks to your report) been thinking to visit them too. Beside the "language problem", was it ok at Arachne? (An alternative I have been looking at is www.residenz-hekate.de in Karlsruhe)

Galiator
28-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Suniya is getting better all the time. the first time i tried her it was just ok, the second time much better and i will definitely go for a third time. she is intense and will push your limits. now that Ariana isn't coming here, i think suniya is the best choice for a real domme

Suniya is in Singapore, any bros will try her ?

subway73
28-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Suniya is in Singapore, any bros will try her ?

she here till OCT. very BZ schedule. abit pricey room not included. 200/1hr or 400/2hrs. Get your own room.

WhenI ask her to DISC to 150/hr for 2 hrs. She replied mistress very BZ and see u next time. Sei bei LAN SI. So Lan lan go for 200/ hr. Detail I will not go into but skill like typical Thai prodomme minus the grab of the dungeon.

raygoat
29-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Ok, just come back from misstress suniya sesson. Was ask to put on a butt plug and check in hotel. When she arrive, woh...she sure look nice to me. Tied me up in doggie and inspect me check my butt plug. Was given a few stroke on my ass as i nvr shave my balls. Then she play with my plug a bit and i was like moaning away. She used many of her equipment on me. Her rabbit dildo, strap on, electrical device, sounds...yes it is those that they poke into the pee hole. Scared till my bro dun dare to stand.
but its was hell of an experience. She use a few finger to finger me. feeling great. She knows how to massage a mans prostate very well and then she uses those metal spreader and insert into my hole and then start to spread my asshole to the max n lock it there. Then while my asshole is in that open position she insert something like a series of ball in deep can feel it deep into the ractum and start to move in n out. The feeling is so intense that after a while i have to cry for mercy and she stop . After that she uses her strap on n fuck me hard till i cant take it and fall onto the bed. Funny thing, i let out a serious of fart hahaha...guess lots of air. then she make me cum on my own face n mouth. All in all its money well spend. Phone low batt got to stop .chao....

pussygirl
30-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Ok, just come back from misstress suniya sesson. Was ask to put on a butt plug and check in hotel. When she arrive, woh...she sure look nice to me. Tied me up in doggie and inspect me check my butt plug. Was given a few stroke on my ass as i nvr shave my balls. Then she play with my plug a bit and i was like moaning away. She used many of her equipment on me. Her rabbit dildo, strap on, electrical device, sounds...yes it is those that they poke into the pee hole. Scared till my bro dun dare to stand.
but its was hell of an experience. She use a few finger to finger me. feeling great. She knows how to massage a mans prostate very well and then she uses those metal spreader and insert into my hole and then start to spread my asshole to the max n lock it there. Then while my asshole is in that open position she insert something like a series of ball in deep can feel it deep into the ractum and start to move in n out. The feeling is so intense that after a while i have to cry for mercy and she stop . After that she uses her strap on n fuck me hard till i cant take it and fall onto the bed. Funny thing, i let out a serious of fart hahaha...guess lots of air. then she make me cum on my own face n mouth. All in all its money well spend. Phone low batt got to stop .chao....

Just wondering how you manage to "cum onto your own face n mouth". Anyway, wonderful fr !

stylissimo
30-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Just wondering how you manage to "cum onto your own face n mouth". Anyway, wonderful fr !

Lie face down, hips lifted up in the air, penis erected and directed towards the face. I think that's how it's done.

raygoat
30-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Yes bro, just like what you describe. almost fall off the bed. Btw the fr was type on my mobile so spacing and spelling is rather terok. Bro pls bear with me .the actual thing is hell lot more fun but due to my limited english and phone battery hahaha....thks all bros for your good patience in finishing my report. Thks thks

Latexman
30-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Lie face down, hips lifted up in the air, penis erected and directed towards the face. I think that's how it's done.

hehe i believed u accidentally typed face down :p
but ya i guess this would be the way to get cum over one's face and mouth :D

doctor sex
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
On the other hand she could just have you laying on your back on the bathroom floor with your legs pushed over your head until your feet touch the wall. And when she makes you cum she could also unload a gallon of piss all over your face.

Thats what Suniya did too me yesterday with a little help for her cute little assisant who very kindly held my legs for me. Once again, suniya pushed me to my limits. Partly because i like her to and partly because i think she was showing off to her friend.

McWoof0
01-10-2010, 04:48 PM
On the other hand she could just have you laying on your back on the bathroom floor with your legs pushed over your head until your feet touch the wall. And when she makes you cum she could also unload a gallon of piss all over your face.

Thats what Suniya did too me yesterday with a little help for her cute little assisant who very kindly held my legs for me. Once again, suniya pushed me to my limits. Partly because i like her to and partly because i think she was showing off to her friend.

Missed the chance to serve M.suniya.. :rolleyes:

doctor sex
01-10-2010, 04:56 PM
i think she is still in town until monday.

Tualiapnee
03-10-2010, 01:23 AM

Read in the Nimble Fingers thread that Star can do BDSM. I believe she is quite young abt 30. In this case, I m sure bros. would rather patronise her than the MILFs like May of Galaxy etc.

Hardtobeat
05-10-2010, 03:10 AM

Got to see M.Suniya and her Sub/Switch this trip . . I must admit I was a little disappointed this time (after several great ones over the last couple of years).

Think the Subbie/switch being there turned out to be a bit of a distraction - much different than Double Domme session for sure (IMHO). Also I paid some extra for a 'hard' session, but truthfully could not see much difference with 'normal' treatment. Could be my expectations were too high, as I was expecting some real edge play you would not normally find . .

Certainly will see her again, but will probably go back to 1-on-1 session next time (if I recover from $$ THIS time;).

Happy Hunting !! HTB

PS: But the good news is I DID get to see an interesting Amazon while traveling ;) . . . http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/767093/details.htm

McWoof0
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Read in the Nimble Fingers thread that Star can do BDSM. I believe she is quite young abt 30. In this case, I m sure bros. would rather patronise her than the MILFs like May of Galaxy etc.

From what i read.. i doubt she can produce that type of service the REAL star and sky at casanova during those days..

i will give this STAR a miss..

McWoof0
07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
For ur info bros,

Goddessshanice is a scam. 2 weeks ago she confirmed an appt with me. but end up she got something urgent to do. ask me to transfer her the money 1st. I did so and for the next few days she replied the SMSes but keep on changing the time because of some stupid reasons.

and she confirmed an appt today and i was unable to reach her since yesterday. SMS no reply, call and reject. she has since removed her profile from collarme. Pls dun get conned by her.

Finally this shanice returned the $ to me.. after i threaten to make a report.. Bros pls rem dun get conned by her.. if she ask u to tfr $ to her 1st becos her child is sick or watsoever.. she always uses the same reasons..

CockInPuss
07-10-2010, 11:57 PM
From what i read.. i doubt she can produce that type of service the REAL star and sky at casanova during those days..

i will give this STAR a miss..

Bro, a dog can be trained to do tricks. So can this new Star, I believe. With your experience, I think shud be no prob. and all bros. will thank u for imparting your skills.

McWoof0
11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Thaidomina team postponed their trip .. stay tuned for more information..

McWoof0
12-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Anyone tried before?

http://mistressvaleria.spaces.live.com

:D:D

Schrodinger
12-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Anyone tried before?

http://mistressvaleria.spaces.live.com

:D:D

Browsed the updated blog.

Frankly, I hope it's a domme persona and not her real personality that's reflected on the site.

The best experiences personally have been with dommes who genuinely like men, while bringing their dominant sexuality to each encounter. They give as much respect as they get, despite being in the dominant position. They exude grace and class and require no harsh words to bring you to your knees.

Valeria's use of uncouth language, while demanding good mannerisms, reeks of a lack of respect for those that would give up their time to serve her. Openly declaring that others' time is 'not precious' is presumptuous and screams of self-centredness as a human being. Yes, she might be the domme. And she may very well be doing this for 'interest'. But subs have lives and careers which they have to juggle just as much as dommes. A simple 'I am not free at this time' response to session scheduling queries would suffice. There is no need to belittle others' time.

Real dommes respect their subs.

doctor sex
12-10-2010, 10:34 PM
totally agree with the above...this girl sounds clueless

pott005
12-10-2010, 11:06 PM
u are right. A friend tried contacting Valeria...said she is just playing the fool. I totally agree with Schrodinger that a Dom listens to the sub to know their limits and desire before doing any form of play. Its bringing out who they are through this activity.
I like to this of this as a Dance like Tango

ahmed
13-10-2010, 10:36 AM
hello every body, anyone here heard about mistress one from Bangkok ?

here is her website
http://bangkokdomina.com/mistressone.html

McWoof0
14-10-2010, 03:20 PM
FR on M.Maxim

Contacted her on tues and managed to get hold of her jus before she flew off yesterday. Checked into a room and she arrived in less than 5 mins. I wasnt even ready. Was asked to put on bra and panties and she apply make up on me.

Inspected my ass and ask me to clean it. She took out a straw and asked me whether i tried ennma or not. I replied no. She said she is going to use the straw as most of her equips are sent back to phil the day before. She poked the straw into my ass and let the water flow into my ass. was filled up with like about 3-4 bottles of water and then was commanded to go to the toilet and let it all out with "sound".

After i clean up, she took out the nipple clamps with bells and attached it to me. and on all fours she put a inflatable butt plug in me. I screamed in pain. She was laughing, it was too huge for me.

She undressed herself and uses her breasts to rub against my body and stroking me with her hands. I was told not to cum if not will be punished but i couldnt control and shoot it all out. Was punished by her golden shower and the session ended in 1 hr and 10 mins only.

have myself to blamed coz i cum too fast.

quite a pretty lady in m.maxim. would prob rtf when she is back.

damage: 220 + 30(hotel)

McWoof0
14-10-2010, 03:23 PM

here is her website

looks not bad. y not u ask them whether do they travel?

Galiator
14-10-2010, 07:34 PM

here is her website

Seem she is formerly from HOD ( Midori ) flagship...now moved to Asia domina with Mistress june and synee ( Synee) also from HOD...

Have a look as asiadomina website...seem correct

McWoof0
19-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Thaidomina team will be here on 2-5 nov ..

doctor sex
19-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Any Dommes in town this week? I feel the need, the need to......

Maxin has just left, Suniya went back to thailand two weeks ago so who is around at the moment?

tristan683
20-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Has anyone here tried this local domme, Mistress Valeria before?

http://xxmvsxx.wordpress.com/iv-what-i-do/

Seems to have a very dominating attitude but we have no idea what she's like looks-wise since there are no pictures on the site.

Nara
21-10-2010, 10:22 AM
looks like her list of to dos are quite boring and short too. And no XxX of any kind? why bother to supply to her definition of stupid desperate men? Surely we know better.:rolleyes:

pott005
21-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Valeria is kind of a BS. Some of the members here have already added in their feedback abt her.

Schrodinger
28-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Quick FRs on my exploits in the last couple of months.

La Siora

First, I had the good fortune to be passing through Tokyo, so naturally I made an appointment with La Siora. Originally wanted a double session with Bigyouku and Ruiko, but as luck would have it they were both not available. So I chose Mao and Nana in the end. And at the time Canon was new, so they offered to have Canon as an 'observer' at no extra charge - who was I to refuse?

Mao is a tall, fair lady with a classically beautiful face. Nana was average height, OL-looking with a naughty glint in her eyes. I find her pretty, though not necessarily in the classical sense. Canon was a GND and sported a babydoll hairstyle at the time.

Right from the get-go Mao was displaying her dominance. Made me handle her trolley bag the moment I met her and Canon at the appointed spot outside a train station. We then met up with Nana nearby and proceeded to the transit hotel. On the way there, in public streets (albeit rather empty streets) Mao was playfully dragging me by the collar and declaring I was their bitch....

Because we were a foursome in total, we had to get two rooms at the transit hotel. We got two adjacent rooms. Once in one of the rooms, Mao ordered me to remove her beautiful thigh-high stiletto boots for her. Being a foot/heels fetishist, this was a treat... I proceeded for my shower and when I came out, all three were in OL wear (as I requested), black sheer stockings and pointy-toe stilettos.

Foot/heel worship was next, as I was order to sniff, kiss and lick Nana's and Mao's feet and pretty heels. Both had pretty and pedicured feet. I was then blindfolded and made to sniff three feet.... and then ordered to identify them.... I made a mistake at the second one and of course punishment ensued - I was tied up and whipped into shape... By this time Canon was no more a mere observer, joining Mao and Nana in my punishment.

This went on for awhile, before they decided they would toy with my derriere... Fingers and dildos were used, before Mao and Nana donned strap-ons. I was made to BJ Mao while Nana pumped me.... and Mao proceeded to sit on my face, while the saccharine sweet Canon was cradling my head in her thighs... Mao did the tiniest of golden showers - more like a golden leak - just to push my limits a little as I mentioned in our earlier chat that I gagged at the last attempt...

When they were done violating my arse, all three stood over me while I was lying down, stroking my body with their feet and taking turns stuffing one foot in my mouth... I was ordered to stroke myself and being a big foot fetishist, I shot my load in no time.....

Mao
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (I'm a sucker for height)
Feet: 7/10
Skill: 8/10 (beautiful seductress, natural dominant)
RTF: Definitely

Nana
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Feet: 7.5/10
Skill: 8/10 (naturally dominant, naughty yet assertive)
RTF: Definitely

Canon
Looks: 7/10 (didn't wow me at first, but her looks grew on me)
Body: 7.5/10
Feet: 7/10
Skill: N/A (primarily an observer, but when she joined in she was good)
RTF: Likely

Nimble Fingers

With all the talk about Star, I decided to give her a try.

Came into the room sweet as can be. Looks-wise nothing to shout about, but she does have good height (about 1.70m?), fair skin. Decided not to have the massage, so put on some stockings for her (she does keep her own at the centre, but since I brought my own I used them) and have a good 5 mins worshipping her legs and feet.

Took out my toys for her perusal, and of course she was intrigued by the strap-on, which I helped her get into. She then whipped me abit, before actually giving me a catbath and really good AR before starting to pump my arse. Her movement was a bit awkward at first, since it was her first time. She a quick learner and soon she was working me like a seasoned pro. And she really enjoyed it... All this time she was whipping my arse. We then switched several positions and she was really pumping me deep and fast by now...

Then she BJ-ed me, slipped a cap on and started to ride me... Switched to missionary and of course she made me suck her toes and lick her feet in this position. She then allowed me to come on her body....

All in all, an enjoyable session. I would say look for her if you like the sensual teasing style - not if you like hardcore strict and pain. She mentioned she was not really into causing extreme pain.

Star

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Feet: 6/10
Skill: 7/10 (a budget, sensual femdom)
RTF: Yes

ggompong
29-10-2010, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=Schrodinger;5349487]Quick FRs on my exploits in the last couple of months.

La Siora

First, I had the good fortune to be passing through Tokyo, so naturally I made an appointment with La Siora. Originally wanted a double session with Bigyoku and Ruiko..........

Bro Schrodinger...nice FR
i am a newbie here.....just want to try to share and post....had just spent the hour going through the threads....but do have some experience with Mistresses too...

i would have to say that Japan is the best place for Mistresses....i will make an excuse to go there anytime :) they have several clubs which have english speaking Mistresses and in my opinion...Lasiora is the best...all their Mistresses are beautiful, sexy and well trained and naturally dominant....Mao has fantastic body...so has Bigyoku...but my favorite is Akiho.:)...there is a sweet devil club run by Benio and Kaoru both ex lasiora...and of course Venus aka Mistress Rinko who is also gorgeous.....with a body to die for...and really sadistic.....:D....

submarine
30-10-2010, 10:56 AM
i have to agree that for me, Japan too is the best place to go for beautiful drop dead gorgeous dommes. Will be going there again in 2 weeks time, and after seeing the above FR on La Siora, I am tempted to try them.

Have tried sweet-devil (Benio) before. It was a one of a kind experience that has yet to be replicated in my local exploits. My most recent experience (maxin) was a chore compared to the session I had in tokyo.

i dont think it is difficult to make a session enjoyable for a client. The domme simply has to have the right tools and make a genuine effort. Maxin was sincere but she simply lacked the tools and the 'wow' factor to make a slave drop to his knees. Honestly, my member was sleeping 75% of the time i was with maxin.

what separates a good domme from the average one is the x factor. i guess thats what top dollar gets you. The session i had with benio cost me approximately 500 sing for a 2 hour session (if i recall correctly), easily twice the amount for a standard 2 hour session here, but it is worth every cent.

calbts
30-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Hello

I just joined this excellent forum.

I live in Bangkok but used to be in Tokyo.

I totally concur with the excellence of Japanese Mistress compared to those from Europe, US and SE Asia.

I have been sessioning at LaSiora for over 10 years. In my opinion - LaSiora is the best Mistress/Domina club not only in Japan, but in the entire world.
Why?? - because of the consistent quality, beauty, demeanor, etc of the Mistresses that the Owner - Queen Rie personally hires and trains.
I have had dozens of memorable sessions over the years and rarely have I ever have a bad session.
Customer service is excellent as it is easy to schedule appointments in English on the phone.
Sometimes even Queen Rie is manning the phones.
Also LaSiora was one of the first in Japan to accept foreigners(along with the defunct Club BO-TE) and today remains the most foreigner friendly SM club in Japan.
The Mistresses are actually encoraged to learn English. Name me another Japanese Club that does that.

One thing I also love is sometimes a new Mistress can join your session for free.

The only frustration is the turnover of newer Mistresses who I would assume sometimes cannot live up to Queen Rie's high standards and quit.
Or they quit becuase of full time day jobs or school.

In 2008 they had their studio in Shinjuku raided by the police because of noise complaints and were shut down for a few months.
I was very upset when I heard that. But thank god they re-opened.

Now they are numerous other options for Foreigners in Japan when it comes to sessioning with beautiful Japanese Queens.
But for many reasons I keep going back to LaSiora.

I have had so many incredible sessions with drop dead gorgeous women that just don't compare to anywhere else in the world. One such was with a Mistress Sara about 3 years ago.
She was the ultimate Mistress with those dark eyes, long dark hair, and looking stunning in her leather and boots. I was lucky to have two unforgettable sessions with her.
Also in 2009 - Mistress Lino who spoke great English and had model looks. A true goddess.
But the good news is that there are many new Mistresses to session with.

Anyway the bottom line is that I cannot say enough good things about LaSiora.

Another Japan club I am dying to try is Club Absolute in Nagoya. They have a roster of total Goddesses. Many are in videos from SM Queen Road.
They also are receptive to foreigners/English speakers. Mistress Izumi. Ageha, Ami, - and more -. Someday.

My experiences and opinion with other Tokyo Sm Clubs-

Club Venus(Shinjuku)- Had sessions with Mistress Karin( no longer there) and Mistress Kikyou( no longer there).
Great sessions and easy to call for appointments. I recommend them too but LaSiora still beats them for Mistress selection.

Club Q - Cheapest sessions in Tokyo but owner Mr. Take is hard to reach. Girls are young and hot but I would only recommend for light fetish and fighting/wrestling.
Most do not speak any English and scheduling is infrequent. Sessions done in Shibuya Love hotels.

Aphrodaite -http://www.aphro.jp
Sm Bar but you can take out girls for sessions in Kabuki-Cho love hotels. Have M girls too. - I would only recommend this to Japanese speakers becuase even though the owner accepts

foreigners( Mr. Kapa) - his English is terrible and last time I was there, none of the girls speak much English either. But I used to have great sessions with two girls who are now Japan AV video stars -Remi Kawamura and Mao Kurosaki(Fetishhouse)

Other Tokyo clubs that accept foreigners but I have not tried. Japanese speaking ability helps( Anyone been to these please share your experience;

Club Acid
Club Prezis
Club Maniac

Also has anyone been to :
http://www.smyapoo.jp/

One group of clubs that is racist and does not even accept Japanese speaking foreigners is
the SADS group. Thankfully today there are many other alternatives.

ALSO I recently got back from Germany and visited a few clubs there.
I will first say that overall, Germany was a disappointment especially compared to Japan. The sessions overall seemed more business like and time constrained not to mention very expensive.
Maybe it is because I am so used to the style and way of Japanese Clubs and Mistresses.
I found all clubs contacted someone spoke English.
The main advantage of Germany are the extensive sizes and equipment of the payrooms, dungeons, etc.. Very impressive.
Japan has outlawed Clubs having their own playspaces so you need to session in love hotels. You can use the Alpha Inn in Tokyo but it is very expensive to rent.

I will give brief summaries on my experiences:

Session 1 - Mistress Gina - Club Arachne 1- Stuttgart -
Of all my sessions, this was the most satisfying. Gina is quite large but was very good with many golden showers and she spoke good English. Other Mistresses briefly joined in for free and I give the session an 8 out of 10 for perfomance.

Session 2 - Mistress Cat - Club Arachne 2- Stuttgart - I was dying to see the beautiful Mistress Cat and initially had some trouble scheduling the session. But I eventually we worked it out and I had a nice hour with Cat. I would rather not go into details but will say it was a very sensual session as Cat stripped to just her thigh high boots and drenched me in her liquids while talking to me only in German( She speaks no English). She was came very close to having sex with me but stopped just short. The session was great but there was something missing. Maybe that X-factor I get from Japanese Mistresses. But I would recommend Mistress Cat. Also the manager of Arachne 2 (think her name was Lisa) was very nice and rescued my session from being cancelled due to an inital miscommunication
Anyway I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

Session 3- Kira Page - Club Avalon Berlin - Mistress Page speaks good English and is 23 years young, and stunningly beautiful. I would say one on the most beautiful girls I saw in the whole of Germany. She was very curel and sadistic in session and the Avalon dungeons are amazing. But again I felt something was missing and she was a little too business like for me. I also felt somewhat shorted on the time for my session. Nevertheless Kira Page is very beautiful and intelligent and if I ever go back to Berlin I would probably do another session with her. I give it a 7 out of 10.

Session 4 - Berlin - http://www.bizarre-rollenspiele.de - Leyla - This was a short session on 80 Euro are was suprisingly good. But these girls are not what I would call trained professional Mistresses, more like fetish girls. Anyway I got my money's worth. -- 8 out of 10

Session 5 - Lady Justizia - Hamburg. - www.studio-labyrinth.com - A little fatter than her photos( seems to be the trend in Germany). She is Polish and very cruel and cold. If that is what you like, then I could recommend but she lacked any sensuality and seemed to be all about the money- something I find rare in Japan where the Mistresses usually want to make the customer satisfied. Very expensive too. I cannot recommend -3 out of 10

Session 6 - Elbestr. 51 Frankfurt - This is a building in the redlight district that has rooms with ladies offering BDSM services. All I can say here is watch out!!. I was enticed by one such supposed Mistress in these rooms and we agreed to a quick 20 minute session for 50 EURO but once I handed over the money she then tried to upsell me for stuff that was promised initially. Total rip-off. My recommendation is to stay away from the redlight district altogther cuase these girls are 100% money oriented and 0% customer satisfaction. 0 out of 10

Final Analysis - Germany was ok but Japan is still the best mainly for the quality, beauty, demeanor of the Mistresses.

calbts
30-10-2010, 05:11 PM
sorry about the spelling errors in my above post. Can you edit posts here?

ggompong
30-10-2010, 10:14 PM
one reason why Lasiora is excellent is because Queen Rie is very selective and standards are always very high...i have had the fortune to meet and speak to her a few times...so better understand her philosophy and backgorund....mostly at amarcord their fetish bar (if you are new, absolutely recommend to visit this bar and meet some of the mistresses there some speak english and there they really treat you like a king...before they whip you :)...Rie is a very intelligent and pleasant but the other domina's tell me she is very strict.....besides being Goddess like...most of them are college grads coming from established professions before, ranging from VP at a global investment bank (ultimate turn on and she was just doing it for fun)...reputable dancer, miss universe team - she could also have run for miss universe, to manager at auction house, besides the umbrela girl etc etc i think that is why La Siora is called as Domina school! I only wish that it was closer ...but thinking about Lasiora gets me started...:cool:!

i did talk to some of the domina's and spoke about inviting to singapore sometime...would there be much interest from members?

Schrodinger
30-10-2010, 11:54 PM
...but my favorite is Akiho.:).....

Have sessioned a couple of times with Akiho as well - thoroughly enjoyed each time. She's the one that feels most like having fun with a friend. The least 'commercial' so to speak. And she's great at building things up.

...Have tried sweet-devil (Benio) before. It was a one of a kind experience that has yet to be replicated in my local exploits....

Was really tempted to try Sweet Devil out, but somehow just gravitated back towards La Siora. Believe they should be of a certain standard, with several La Siora alumni amongst its staff.

Anyway, nice to see more contributions, albeit all non-local. Keep 'em coming.

Schrodinger
31-10-2010, 08:09 AM
sorry about the spelling errors in my above post. Can you edit posts here?

I think you only have a 10-minute window after you first post, to edit. After that it is set in stone.

one reason why Lasiora is excellent is because Queen Rie is very selective and standards are always very high...i have had the fortune to meet and speak to her a few times...

...i did talk to some of the domina's and spoke about inviting to singapore sometime...would there be much interest from members?

The very first time I visited La Siora in their old Shinjuku location, Rie attended to me personally. I remember thinking I wanted to session with her rather than any of the dommes available...

If any of their dommes came over I would definitely be interested to meet them - I just hope I am not travelling at the time.

McWoof0
31-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Quick FRs on my exploits in the last couple of months.

because we were a foursome in total, we had to get two rooms at the transit hotel. We got two adjacent rooms. Once in one of the rooms, Mao ordered me to remove her beautiful thigh-high stiletto boots for her. Being a foot/heels fetishist, this was a treat... I proceeded for my shower and when I came out, all three were in OL wear (as I requested), black sheer stockings and pointy-toe stilettos. .........

power man.. wats the damage like for a foursome?..:eek:

calbts
31-10-2010, 12:44 PM
I too have experienced Queen Rie in a session with other Mistresses and was whipped. I am not really into pain so I must say it was somewhat scary. If you have seen her in some of those old Kitagawa films you know how cruel she can be. But when she is out of her Mistress persona, she is extremely nice and yes very intelligent. And now in her 40's, she is still very beautiful too. I have nothing but the utmost respect for her. One reason is that in the late 1990's when most other SM clubs in Tokyo refused foreigners, La Siora
was the only club that actively welcomed them and provided English service.
Also some of the Dominas have been with her for many years. I remember sessioning with a Shinju in 2003( who was learning at the time) and now she is a Senior Domina still working for Rie.

La Siora is a class establishment that does whatever possible to satisfy their clients to the point where they(like myself) become addicted to sessions. It is like a drug for me. While I was in Germany, I kept comparing my sessions to La Siora. Maybe that was not fair to the German Mistresses, but I could not help it.

La Siora has duly earned their high reputation - and in my opinion - place as #1 SM Club in the world. This is my opinion after having sessions in SE Asia, Germany, Holland, and the US.

submarine
31-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Bro Calbts -
very well said.

in fact, i have just confirmed a session with Mistress Ayatsuki of La Siora as I will be going to Japan in 2 weeks time.
Probably going to have 2-3 sessions in total, albeit with different dommes, probably Bigyoku and Akiho.

Initially, i was dropping by Nagoya, so thought of booking a session at Club-Absolute. You are right in saying they have absolutely drop dead gorgeous dommes who have appeared in many SMQR videos. Wanted to try Mistress Ami and Mistress Tubaki.

If any of these Japanese dommes were to come to Singapore, I would surely be interested.

And yes, Rie Asagiri was absolutely cruel in her Kitagawa videos. I believe I have some of them, although its a little grainy due to the age of the videos.

I believe one of the bros here have sessioned at Prezis (Mistress Juri). Cost quite a bomb though.

I have always been fascinated by Mistress Reika of club-pervs, formerly club-queendom. She was the first mistress that made me say 'wow'. That was way back in 2003 when I chanced upon her pictures online. Never had the chance to session at any of the SADS group clubs. I was in fact wondering alone in Ikebukuro for a few nights last year trying in vain to locate the club (you might call it stalking? haha) and see what the girls look like, based on the approximate address given in their website. No luck though.

Bro Schrodinger,
Sweet devil's Benio was indeed very cool, although a little skinny. Strange thing is that Sweet Devil did not issue me a card after I signed up as a member back in 2008.

calbts
31-10-2010, 09:56 PM
I sessioned with Mistress Ayatsuki once when she started out at La Siora I think it was in 2008. She is incredibly gorgeous and tall too. At the time she spoke practically no English. For some reason the energy between us did not click. That is not to say you won't have a great session with her. I am sure she has gained alot more confidence and experience since then and chances are you will have a great session.

When I try out a new Mistress - the chemistry and energy can go either way. When I find a particular Mistress and it clicks the first time, then I go back and see her maybe 6-10 more times and if our positive energy continues, more than that. Then for some reason the chemistry can change and I yearn to try another Mistress. Not that the Mistress ever did anything wrong - it is just a very subjective feeling.

I have also sessioned with Mistress Bigyoku a few times. She is excellent - speaks good English, can be cruel but playful and is very friendly out of session. Also very tall and has legs/feet to die for. I very much recommend her and I personally will see her again soon.

Other current and former La Siora Mistresses I have sessioned with:

Mistress Shinju - I sessioned alot with her when she started out in 2003-2004. I stopped becuase I wanted to try new Mistresses - it had nothing to do with her. By now she is extremely skilled and an expert at whipping and bondage. I am sure her English has improved too. Very nice out of session.

Mistress Mao - Also very tall like Mistress Bigyoku. I had one session with her and another Mistress. It was great from what I remember. Decent English.

Mistress Benio(now at Sweet Devil) - I have had so many sessions with Benio that I lost count. Most were in a period of 2005-2007 at La Siora.
Fluent in German and English and an expert at bullwhipping. She also loves leather. Also very open minded, intelligent, classy, confident, and easy to be with out of session. I recommend her for novices, experts, and all in between.

Mistress Kaoruko(now at Sweet Devil) - I had one session with her and another Mistress along time ago. At the time she spoke zero English. Our chemistry did not click but she is beautiful and I am sure very skilled.

Retired Mistresses

Mistress Sara - La Siora 2007 - This is one Mistress I would do anything to have another session with. I was lucky to have 2 sessions with her until she abruptly retired. Man was I depressed. I should beg Rie to bring Sara back.
Visually she was beautiful with long dark hair and those big dark eyes. But my first session with her was a double with another Mistress. Mistress Sara was so imposing and mesmerizing that the other domina was invisible to me. It is very rare for a Mistress to make that kind of impact on me the first time we session. She also spoke no English but that did not matter at all. I had a second solo with her that was equally mind blowing. Before I could schedule a third session - she quit. Man that sucked. Before La Siora she worked at the racist, no-foreigners-allowed SADS group of clubs so it was a real treat that she came to La Siora.

Mistress Claire - I had alot of sessions with her from 2006-2008. She was excellent at English and very fun to play with. Then I waited about a year and sessioned with her again and the energy between us changed. That was our last session and she just retired not long ago.

Mistress Lino(Rino) - Had 4 excellent sessions with her in 2009. Very accomodating, intelligent, and nice woman. Also physically gorgeous. Spoke excellent English. I heard she quit because of her day job. What a shame.

Hey submarine - please let us know your experiences if you go to Nagoya. I hear Mistress Izumi speaks English. They all look hot. I want to go down there but there is not much else to do in Nagoya and if I make a road trip from Tokyo, I would rather go to Osaka. Maybe..

And about the SADS clubs - good luck unless you are native Japanese or speak fluent Japanese and look the part. Unless they have changed their policies - it is well known that the SADS group is off limits to foreigners. I have heard this from Mistresses that used to work there for the racist owners. These days I don't really care because foreigners have so many options other than SADS unlike in 2003. Besides, the photos on their sites are very photoshopped and I doubt any of the girls are as skilled as Lasiora or Sweet Devil Mistresses.

ggompong
31-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Bro Calbts -
very well said.

I have always been fascinated by Mistress Reika of club-pervs, formerly club-queendom. She was the first mistress that made me say 'wow'.

Bro if you are interested in club pervs why not go into "collar me" site...check Japan ...female dominant....Mistress Tamaki is a member there....and you could perhaps get in contact through her...she is absolutely stunning herself though at 170 cm also ex Lasiora.....

Mistress Juri of prezis was amazing...she's got a fantastic body, great outfits and actually looks much much better in person....she doesnt speak much english...but body language is universal....and she really engages you....the thing about Japan is they have great service orientation..... i have never met a "dissapointing" mistress

Bro Schrodinger,
Sweet devil's Benio was indeed very cool, although a little skinny. Strange thing is that Sweet Devil did not issue me a card after I signed up as a member back in 2008.

Benio is something....talk about sophistication....she grew up in europe, speaks german and loves opera...she whipped me under the tune of Wagner...:)...bdsm is her hobby.

tristan683
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I think all of the brothers on this thread will be very interested to try if the La Siora mistresses visit Singapore.

There definitely will be no shortage of demand, so much pent-up demand here that I think even they will be surprised at the volume of business they will get.

Any regulars there can convince them to visit?

On a seperate note has anyone here found any decent local FL dommes?

I think you only have a 10-minute window after you first post, to edit. After that it is set in stone.

The very first time I visited La Siora in their old Shinjuku location, Rie attended to me personally. I remember thinking I wanted to session with her rather than any of the dommes available...

If any of their dommes came over I would definitely be interested to meet them - I just hope I am not travelling at the time.

ggompong
02-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Mistress Claire came to my hotel dressed like a leather Goddess from her leather dress thigh high boots all black.....the woman you dream of meeting on the street and she is actually coming to see me ! The session was needless to say fun and exciting! Too bad she left......I met her again earlier this year in macau but she has retired.

Mistress Lotus was amazing......beautiful, tall very intelligent and sexy, she was and still is a VP at a global investment bank!speaking of fatal attraction....I may have dreamt of meeting a client or high level supplier like her.....again your fantasy came through at lasiora! And of course the session was amazing too......sadly she also left

Fortunately there are still 18 other mistresses now in lasiora.....so it's always a difficult choice to make......

I have to say that Rie the brain behind this is a really amazing woman and I
thank her from the bottom of my heart!

McWoof0
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Anyone got appt with thaidomina team this week? :D

submarine
02-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Bro McWoof0,

Sadly here in SG, we are left with the Thai and Philippine dommes who simply cannot be compared to their Japanese counterparts. It's a shame but sadly no one has really exploited the demand of the sheer number of submissives amongst SG men.

I actually thought of setting up a club right here in SG but too bad the authorities would not allow such activities. I am sure there are several or many SG women willing to play the dominant role for a relatively healthy salary. I dont think that all the ladies who work at femdom clubs are dominant, most are just playing the part, but well, it's how well they play and act the part that gets us all worked up right?

The Japanese are just too professional in everything they do. They just seem to do it better than the rest of the world, through effort, sincerity and a twisted mind brought about by an oppressed society.

Bro ggompong,
Who is Mistress Lotus, don't ever remember seeing her name on the La Siora website.

To all,
Just cannot wait for my sessions to start. I have emailed La Siora's Lily (their receptionist) on my desired outfits and they have really been accomodating to my requests. It would surely be mind-blowing and money well spent. I will not be able to get thru Nagoya and club-absolute this time round. But would be going there in March next year enroute to Gifu-ken

ggompong
03-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Bro submarine,
Mistress Lotus was only in lasiora for a few months only until they closed down after the police raid. She is the ultimate fantasy come true especially if you came from the capital markets industry:).....I was fortUnate to have a session and get to know her.......

I envy you for your sessions next week in lasiora , but be careful what you wish for.......you may get it hahaha........WHack! Ouch....have fun:D

calbts
03-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I also find Thai doms lacking in the professionalism of Japanese Mistresses.
The closest in my opinion is Mistress Midori and her girls. But with all due respect to Midori ......there is no comparison to Rie.

One time I gave the mananger of Bar Bar Bangkok some Japan SM videos for her girls to study to see how the professionals do it. Don't know if it did any good.

As far as Japanese Mistresses coming down to SE Asia... Mistress Lino from Lasiora e-mailed me last year when she was in Bangkok. But we could not connect as she was probably more in tourist mode.

Mistress Benio was recently in Macau. Don't know if she did any sessions there though. I am sure she travels with a personal slave.

I would watch their blogs and lookout for any travel plans they may have.

I think most Japanese making yen are enjoying their current status as having the world's strongest currency. Right now Japan has not been this expensive for foreigners since the 1980's.

Also lots Japanese tourists in Bangkok now(likewise few Americans).

totolim
05-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I have not been to La Siora but i will go someday (hopefully Feb 2011 when i pass through Tokyo for a night on way to Hokkaido).

I have been reading about La Siora for more than a year on this thread, and have bookmarked their sites.

From the pics, Bigyoku looks gorgeous and have the perfect legs/feet/toes for foot worshippers.

One other lady that enchanted me is Akiha T, a specialist in rope bondage. But she has left LA Siora sometime this year, and with another club now (read from her blog)

For those brothers who have tried the mistresses in La Siora, do they strip off their clothes to tease guys like us ?? Of when they give golden shower, do they actually pull off their panties ??
it will be a real torture to see beautiful Japs naked and yet cannot touch !! Thats what i call mental BDSM

I sessioned with Mistress Ayatsuki once when she started out at La Siora I think it was in 2008. She is incredibly gorgeous and tall too. At the time she spoke practically no English. For some reason the energy between us did not click. That is not to say you won't have a great session with her. I am sure she has gained alot more confidence and experience since then and chances are you will have a great session.

When I try out a new Mistress - the chemistry and energy can go either way. When I find a particular Mistress and it clicks the first time, then I go back and see her maybe 6-10 more times and if our positive energy continues, more than that. Then for some reason the chemistry can change and I yearn to try another Mistress. Not that the Mistress ever did anything wrong - it is just a very subjective feeling.

I have also sessioned with Mistress Bigyoku a few times. She is excellent - speaks good English, can be cruel but playful and is very friendly out of session. Also very tall and has legs/feet to die for. I very much recommend her and I personally will see her again soon.

Other current and former La Siora Mistresses I have sessioned with:

Mistress Shinju - I sessioned alot with her when she started out in 2003-2004. I stopped becuase I wanted to try new Mistresses - it had nothing to do with her. By now she is extremely skilled and an expert at whipping and bondage. I am sure her English has improved too. Very nice out of session.

Mistress Mao - Also very tall like Mistress Bigyoku. I had one session with her and another Mistress. It was great from what I remember. Decent English.

Mistress Benio(now at Sweet Devil) - I have had so many sessions with Benio that I lost count. Most were in a period of 2005-2007 at La Siora.
Fluent in German and English and an expert at bullwhipping. She also loves leather. Also very open minded, intelligent, classy, confident, and easy to be with out of session. I recommend her for novices, experts, and all in between.

Mistress Kaoruko(now at Sweet Devil) - I had one session with her and another Mistress along time ago. At the time she spoke zero English. Our chemistry did not click but she is beautiful and I am sure very skilled.

Retired Mistresses

Mistress Sara - La Siora 2007 - This is one Mistress I would do anything to have another session with. I was lucky to have 2 sessions with her until she abruptly retired. Man was I depressed. I should beg Rie to bring Sara back.
Visually she was beautiful with long dark hair and those big dark eyes. But my first session with her was a double with another Mistress. Mistress Sara was so imposing and mesmerizing that the other domina was invisible to me. It is very rare for a Mistress to make that kind of impact on me the first time we session. She also spoke no English but that did not matter at all. I had a second solo with her that was equally mind blowing. Before I could schedule a third session - she quit. Man that sucked. Before La Siora she worked at the racist, no-foreigners-allowed SADS group of clubs so it was a real treat that she came to La Siora.

Mistress Claire - I had alot of sessions with her from 2006-2008. She was excellent at English and very fun to play with. Then I waited about a year and sessioned with her again and the energy between us changed. That was our last session and she just retired not long ago.

Mistress Lino(Rino) - Had 4 excellent sessions with her in 2009. Very accomodating, intelligent, and nice woman. Also physically gorgeous. Spoke excellent English. I heard she quit because of her day job. What a shame.

Hey submarine - please let us know your experiences if you go to Nagoya. I hear Mistress Izumi speaks English. They all look hot. I want to go down there but there is not much else to do in Nagoya and if I make a road trip from Tokyo, I would rather go to Osaka. Maybe..

And about the SADS clubs - good luck unless you are native Japanese or speak fluent Japanese and look the part. Unless they have changed their policies - it is well known that the SADS group is off limits to foreigners. I have heard this from Mistresses that used to work there for the racist owners. These days I don't really care because foreigners have so many options other than SADS unlike in 2003. Besides, the photos on their sites are very photoshopped and I doubt any of the girls are as skilled as Lasiora or Sweet Devil Mistresses.

totolim
05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Bro Schro

I tried Xiao Yu which you recommended.

Overall quite a good experience. She is young, pretty, love to have her pussy licked, but i was not a fan of her feet and toes. Not the shape that i was hoping. But nonetheless, it was fun. Good fuck as well. She was screaming "harder, slave, harder....fuck your mistress harder.." shiok man.

She loves to pee on me on. Peed on me 3 times...face, body and the 3rd time, she peed when squashing on my face.

totolim
05-11-2010, 11:32 PM
wonder if there's any BDSM clubs in Hokkaido. would love to be tortured in outdoors...in the snow

doctor sex
07-11-2010, 09:32 AM
There is this BDSM 'club' here in Singapore that have monthly meet ups:
sgdomsubs.webs.com

Has anyone been?

Nara
09-11-2010, 02:00 AM
club's damn awkward. they give bondage lessons for a fee.
machiam bsdm tutorial cum comfort "focus group"
i.e you get-to-know-everyone-who's-out-of-the closet and feel good together. and they demonstrate tying skills like a circus. they call it a munch?

i like Bondage.i like to fuck. not to meet up with the community.
its as interesting as gamblers meeting to learn the art of gambling first. if real gambler just go make a blast inside casino ler. where got time.

micky_blues
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Recently a few bros has been writing about Mistresses in Japan. Went to the website to surf and really there is a world of difference between them and the Thai Mistresses. But I guess most bros here dont have the budget to fly there and serve them. The remaining choices are:

1. either we combine resources and request them to fly over, ie we pay for their air ticket and hotel bills, or

2. dream of serving them, but in actual fact can only serve the Thai Mistresses.

Mistress Suniya is coming to Singapore 24 to 29 Nov. Any bro has made a booking with her? I missed the last chance in Oct 10. Any bros got interesting FR to share?

pott005
11-11-2010, 06:54 AM
There is this BDSM 'club' here in Singapore that have monthly meet ups:
sgdomsubs.webs.com

Has anyone been?

Gd morning, Im one of the PRs for that network. I welcome all like minded folks to attend the monthly munches and get to know the rest of the family.
Cheers

pott005
11-11-2010, 06:55 AM
There are no several Pro Doms on CM. What are your feedback on them if you have engaged them.
Am trying to gather like a blog to collate all the information. Do you guys think its feasible?

Recently a few bros has been writing about Mistresses in Japan. Went to the website to surf and really there is a world of difference between them and the Thai Mistresses. But I guess most bros here dont have the budget to fly there and serve them. The remaining choices are:

1. either we combine resources and request them to fly over, ie we pay for their air ticket and hotel bills, or

2. dream of serving them, but in actual fact can only serve the Thai Mistresses.

Mistress Suniya is coming to Singapore 24 to 29 Nov. Any bro has made a booking with her? I missed the last chance in Oct 10. Any bros got interesting FR to share?

pott005
11-11-2010, 06:58 AM
BDSM is also a lifestyle and just like Dancing. There is a time for everything. We have parties, training and social events.
E.g. Gamblers do meet up, get to know one and other and share experiences. Why not this.

club's damn awkward. they give bondage lessons for a fee.
machiam bsdm tutorial cum comfort "focus group"
i.e you get-to-know-everyone-who's-out-of-the closet and feel good together. and they demonstrate tying skills like a circus. they call it a munch?

i like Bondage.i like to fuck. not to meet up with the community.
its as interesting as gamblers meeting to learn the art of gambling first. if real gambler just go make a blast inside casino ler. where got time.

pott005
11-11-2010, 07:01 AM
G'd morning McWoof. Yes, you are not alone in thinking of starting a club here. Its a real pain but how about a hotel with a purpose built dungeon for role play.
Is that a possible idea?

Bro McWoof0,

Sadly here in SG, we are left with the Thai and Philippine dommes who simply cannot be compared to their Japanese counterparts. It's a shame but sadly no one has really exploited the demand of the sheer number of submissives amongst SG men.

I actually thought of setting up a club right here in SG but too bad the authorities would not allow such activities. I am sure there are several or many SG women willing to play the dominant role for a relatively healthy salary. I dont think that all the ladies who work at femdom clubs are dominant, most are just playing the part, but well, it's how well they play and act the part that gets us all worked up right?

The Japanese are just too professional in everything they do. They just seem to do it better than the rest of the world, through effort, sincerity and a twisted mind brought about by an oppressed society.

Bro ggompong,
Who is Mistress Lotus, don't ever remember seeing her name on the La Siora website.

To all,
Just cannot wait for my sessions to start. I have emailed La Siora's Lily (their receptionist) on my desired outfits and they have really been accomodating to my requests. It would surely be mind-blowing and money well spent. I will not be able to get thru Nagoya and club-absolute this time round. But would be going there in March next year enroute to Gifu-ken

Nara
11-11-2010, 02:59 PM
potts, you're advertising for your lifestyle club in a forum by action heros and for action seekers. teasing pple who has a need for SBF brand of action.

do you know we know you're a club pusher under the pretense of a active curious SBF participant?

Offer a solid BDSM mistress opportunity or FR or jolly well go open your own SBF so you can do unlimited do you know adverts as you want there.

McWoof0
13-11-2010, 11:06 AM
G'd morning McWoof. Yes, you are not alone in thinking of starting a club here. Its a real pain but how about a hotel with a purpose built dungeon for role play.
Is that a possible idea?

Nope.. Spore is a too conservative country for BDSM to have a clubhouse or hotel here.. It will be raided even before everyone knows it..

McWoof0
13-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Bro Schro

I tried Xiao Yu which you recommended.

Overall quite a good experience. She is young, pretty, love to have her pussy licked, but i was not a fan of her feet and toes. Not the shape that i was hoping. But nonetheless, it was fun. Good fuck as well. She was screaming "harder, slave, harder....fuck your mistress harder.." shiok man.

She loves to pee on me on. Peed on me 3 times...face, body and the 3rd time, she peed when squashing on my face.

Bro, is she a FL or in HC?.. wats the dmg like?

thanks..

McWoof0
13-11-2010, 11:08 AM
potts, you're advertising for your lifestyle club in a forum by action heros and for action seekers. teasing pple who has a need for SBF brand of action.

do you know we know you're a club pusher under the pretense of a active curious SBF participant?

Offer a solid BDSM mistress opportunity or FR or jolly well go open your own SBF so you can do unlimited do you know adverts as you want there.

From the postings.. Pott sounds like Minky's personal slave..

doctor sex
13-11-2010, 05:35 PM
maybe i missed something here, but who is Minky?

pott005
14-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Me and Minky go a v long way. We are friends and yes I have 'played' with minky before and tat too was a long time ago.
Im not advertising anything, just like to inform folks who like to meet like minded folks in a safe enviroment. If you like to We do have our own SBF style forum and the link has been posted here by another member.
regards

fdom
15-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Me and Minky go a v long way. We are friends and yes I have 'played' with minky before
regards

Why not you share with us a FR of you "playing" with minky so we know what really happens in your group ?

ydgduo
15-11-2010, 02:04 PM

It might be deem too dangerous for them to come over, since their support are not available in singapore, they probably only do that if they are paid much more than what they earn in japan.

Which mean it will cost more to bring them to singapore than to visit them in japan, so it is not an option.

Just combine tourism with S&M in Tokyo, and it is a very bad year to visit japan due to yen valuation.

Maybe later when yen fell.

calbts
15-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I have been sessioning with some of the newer La Siora Mistresses lately( I will reveal who late next month when I return to SE Asia) and as I expected, the Mistresses are beautiful, fun to play with, and the sessions have been some of my best ever. High yen rate notwithstanding - sessions worth every bit I paid for them. Much better than anything I recently experienced in Germany at comparable pricing. Queen Rie is really on her game when finding the best Mistresses.

Also if not mentioned before - more and more options are opening up for foreigners here in Japan.

This place is in Meguro:

http://japan-escort.net/detail_list_en_meguro-club.html
their Japanese site:
http://www.smclub.jp/index2.php

also I know this place at one time had an English site and still probably serves foreigners:
http://acid-tokyo.jp/

And this is a great site listing all the SM clubs in Japan and blogs of Mistresses
http://whipworld.com

And I am hoping to try Club Absolute in Nagoya if I get a chance.
I have seen the SMQR DVDs of Mistress Izumi and Mistress Ageha -
They both are incredibly sexy, hot, and cruel in their videos.
I am dying to experience them in person. I know Mistress Izumi speaks English too.

To those who have not been to Japan to experience the most beautiful, skilled, customer satisfaction oriented Mistresses and clubs in the entire world - I wholehartedly recommend you go... and any Japanese language skills you can pick up(though not required) will improve your experience even more.

Nara
16-11-2010, 09:10 AM
sounds exciting thanks calbts:)

hotlicker2010
16-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Does anyone know any HC where one can get services like this?

Thanks.

A lot in Shanghai apply a QQ number first.....then i tell you

ahmed
19-11-2010, 10:24 AM
hello guys,

anyone here got before any experience with that new domination house that
opened recently in Bangkok ?

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/

three of the mistresses there are working with mistress June, but the others i have no idea about them.

McWoof0
19-11-2010, 05:00 PM
wow this is nice.. another place to visit in bkk..

Galiator
19-11-2010, 08:08 PM
hello guys,

anyone here got before any experience with that new domination house that
opened recently in Bangkok ?

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/

three of the mistresses there are working with mistress June, but the others i have no idea about them.

Some are from Demonia * BDSM Bar and Bar Bar...seem Asiadomina has shifted location, but did not ser Mistress June ....Head of AsiaDomina

silverug
21-11-2010, 11:31 PM
2 additional sources for Dommes residing in Bangkok...sorry no FR yet as I haven't been flying there....

http://www.bangkokdomination.com/gallery.html
http://www.asiamistress.com/contact_lor.html

Galiator
22-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Some are from Demonia * BDSM Bar and Bar Bar...seem Asiadomina has shifted location, but did not ser Mistress June ....Head of AsiaDomina

Hi all,

Just confirmed with Mistress June, thaigodnessX.com is Asia Domina, just they have a new web site. Nothing new, added on with some new mistresses, most from Bar Bar and Demonia...

Galiator
22-11-2010, 09:42 PM
2 additional sources for Dommes residing in Bangkok...sorry no FR yet as I haven't been flying there....

http://www.bangkokdomination.com/gallery.html
http://www.asiamistress.com/contact_lor.html

Hi

Bangkokdomination is not a real dom house, manily vanilla health spa with some equipment

Lolita is Mistress Christy cousin, she is better than some of the dommes in Bangkok, learning the ropes from Mistress Aria and Christy

NewMartin
22-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I have been sessioning with some of the newer La Siora Mistresses lately( I will reveal who late next month when I return to SE Asia) and as I expected, the Mistresses are beautiful, fun to play with, and the sessions have been some of my best ever. High yen rate notwithstanding - sessions worth every bit I paid for them. Much better than anything I recently experienced in Germany at comparable pricing. Queen Rie is really on her game when finding the best Mistresses.

Also if not mentioned before - more and more options are opening up for foreigners here in Japan.

This place is in Meguro:

their Japanese site:
http://www.smclub.jp/index2.php

also I know this place at one time had an English site and still probably serves foreigners:
http://acid-tokyo.jp/

And this is a great site listing all the SM clubs in Japan and blogs of Mistresses
http://whipworld.com

And I am hoping to try Club Absolute in Nagoya if I get a chance.
I have seen the SMQR DVDs of Mistress Izumi and Mistress Ageha -
They both are incredibly sexy, hot, and cruel in their videos.
I am dying to experience them in person. I know Mistress Izumi speaks English too.

To those who have not been to Japan to experience the most beautiful, skilled, customer satisfaction oriented Mistresses and clubs in the entire world - I wholehartedly recommend you go... and any Japanese language skills you can pick up(though not required) will improve your experience even more.

try hanoi or hcmc Vietnam

1. www.tour69.net

2. www.saigonescort.com

most of the gers know english..good luck n enjoy..:p

silverug
23-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Has anyone try her yet?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=191886&highlight=domination&page=7

MatrixNeo
23-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi

Lolita is Mistress Christy cousin, she is better than some of the dommes in Bangkok, learning the ropes from Mistress Aria and Christy

Yeah, had a memorable experience with both Mistrss Aria and Lolita when they were in singapore last year. Kinda miss it

pinkcat
27-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Has anyone try her yet?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=191886&highlight=domination&page=7

She can't do domination. Just normal sex sevice.
Don't look for her for domination. Normal sex sevice is ok.

CockInPuss
27-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Has anyone try her yet?

Bro, I think you post in wrong thread. This thread for BDSM lovers only. Please post yours in FL thread.

Shibari
28-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Just checking in, are there any updates on who provides sub services?

silverug
28-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Bro, I think you post in wrong thread. This thread for BDSM lovers only. Please post yours in FL thread.

Dude, It's a question, since the FL said offered Domination....so, what's wrong with asking question? Chill out yo...:cool:

wujifoot
29-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Back to the topic on Japanese Domination scene.

I tried M Bigyoku from Lasoria on 2 occasions. I must say I was knocked out by the elegance and beauty of what I saw.
She is incredibly shapely and very tall, and stunning to look at.

Mine was a foot-fetish session, and her feet was "long, fair and smooth"; just the way I like it.
She is very dominating and could really teach you and your dick a very painful lesson. Her footjob skills are also excellent.

I took some shots of her feet's photos, and I am looking for a URL to host my pictures before I post here.

In between Bigyoku sessions, I have the pleasure of trying out a M Lady; Miki

Miki's face is comparable to that of any local A grade actress, but her body is that a tall model. Its a wonder how ladies like her could easily be so successful anywhere outside Japan.

She can be found here.
http://www.smclub.jp/cp_indv.php?atno=2&PHPSESSID=8d287c9106a7f27d88d69691a0fdcb78

I realised the difference between a M lady and a Mistress like Bigyoku is the former is more sexual in nature. Miki has really no limits (frenching, touching, painting) except for maybe penetration. An M lady can also combine some domination tactics like foot worship and etc. Not very dominating, but good enough for me. And it is a very different S"experience".

Anyway... here's the update so far. I will post Bigyoku pictures when I find the time

calbts
29-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey wujifoot --

Did you call the SM club in Merguro directly(how was their English) or did you fill out the form on this page for an appointment?

And yes I too have seen Mistress Bigyoku a few times. Very skilled, sexy, tall, and an overall great Mistress.

lovingraw
29-11-2010, 09:35 AM
sounds exciting thanks calbts:)

yeah really very exciting:rolleyes:

AngusYoung
29-11-2010, 10:04 AM
I am not into BDSM. But boy, those Japanese WLs are Hot!

wujifoot
03-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Hey wujifoot --

Did you call the SM club in Merguro directly(how was their English) or did you fill out the form on this page for an appointment?

And yes I too have seen Mistress Bigyoku a few times. Very skilled, sexy, tall, and an overall great Mistress.

I looked up the original merguro website and copy the name of the M gal
Goto the English form and paste the name there.
Reason is because the englsh form does not have the lady I like.

then they will send an email to me asking for some basic information
I called them afterwards to confirm

wujifoot
03-12-2010, 10:54 PM
http://img687.imageshack.us/i/jpnhotel002.jpg/

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/jpnhotel003a.jpg/

enjoy

wujifoot
03-12-2010, 10:57 PM

enjoy

posting image don't work.. trying again with links

submarine
04-12-2010, 01:43 PM
As I have expected, La Siora rocks.

Just came back from Japan and had sessions with Ayatsuki and Akiho. Mind-blowing, I doubt those experiences can ever be repeated elsewhere.

My first session was with Ayatsuki. She was tall and had extremely toned legs (she claims she goes gymming). She made me lick her legs and the rest is history. Very sensual but cruel if you want her to be. She was dressed to kill, and I exploded after she commanded me to shoot. She was still smacking my rock hard cock when I came, while sitting on my face and smothering me.
She does not speak good English, but I knew enough Japanese to communicate on my wants and dislikes. We had a nice chat after the session as well, and found out that she had several slaves as well as a slave bf.

The next session was with Akiho. Well this lady was a real teaser, and she really pushed me to the limits. I requested her to wear a sexy OL attire, and she duly obliged. We met at Cafe Veloce, the usual meeting spot before she brought me to a love hotel for our session.

She was very patient and allowed me to get used to the place and prepare myself thoroughly before the session officially starts. With several years of SM experience, she really knew what every kind of slave desired, and I was no exception. She whipped me mercilessly with a long whip that measured about 1.5cm in diameter, and brought me to the brink of collapse. She finished the session with extreme facesitting, commanding me to mast. myself till I cum. While she queened me as I rubbed myself, she repeatedly slapped my cock and balls which really intensified the orgasm.
Made coffee for her after the session and had a brief chat since her English was remarkable. I was in fact her last slave that day before her trip to Europe.

Damage - Ayatsuki (22,000 yen (20 for session and 2 for taxi fare))
Damage - Akiho (23,500 yen (20 for session and 3.5 for love hotel 'rest'))

Japan is really a land for everything. I found out from Ayatsuki and Akiho that there were plenty of mistresses. In fact, more mistresses than one would ever imagine, and certainly more mistresses than masters. Part of the reason was the high demand placed by the increasing number of submissive men. In fact, while shopping for sex toys at Cest Bien in Roppongi and Shibuya, I saw several ladies shopping for femdom related toys together with their bf/slaves. I felt so normal shopping amongst these people, and it turned out that the receptionist was a mistress herself (found out later after I went to the website). Bought a couple of cock harnesses costing 4,800 yen each, and also went to several dvd relaxation clubs in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro.

For those who have not been to such relaxation clubs, you should try. Plush leather sofas, all the porn (femdom and vanilla) you could ever imagine and even the odd movie if you have nothing else to do.

ydgduo
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Ayatsuki ? Does she still have armpit hair?

try the sm hotel around there, or the really big one near tokyo tower next time.

ydgduo
04-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Anyway... here's the update so far. I will post Bigyoku pictures when I find the time

post pls,well i miss bigyoku, when she just started, there was no photo of her, so i did not try her, when she was free. Then later, when they show her uncensor photo, she is so beautiful. i think the most beautiful mistress in la siora.
i am so sad i did not take her when she just started. now, i have no plan for trip to japan.

calbts
04-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Yes I have been trying to also make time to see Mistress Bigyoku(especially in that hot black leather outfit/gloves/boots she wears in her blog)... but I am too pre-occupied by other La Siora Mistresses at the moment. :)
That is the La Siora dilema - too many good ones to choose from.

One of the is the gorgeous Mistress Shinobu. She is a dead ringer for Japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki. She does not speak any English but is excellent in session. She sat on my face with her panties and made me drink her pee coming through the panties. Although I would recommend her to those that speak at least a little Japanese.

sub- glad you had a good session with Ayatsuki. If you check out her blog - she has a real wicked sense to her. She is a natural Mistress and has model looks. Her stable of slaves is probably quite large.

submarine
05-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes I have been trying to also make time to see Mistress Bigyoku(especially in that hot black leather outfit/gloves/boots she wears in her blog)... but I am too pre-occupied by other La Siora Mistresses at the moment. :)
That is the La Siora dilema - too many good ones to choose from.

One of the is the gorgeous Mistress Shinobu. She is a dead ringer for Japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki. She does not speak any English but is excellent in session. She sat on my face with her panties and made me drink her pee coming through the panties. Although I would recommend her to those that speak at least a little Japanese.

sub- glad you had a good session with Ayatsuki. If you check out her blog - she has a real wicked sense to her. She is a natural Mistress and has model looks. Her stable of slaves is probably quite large.

yes, ayatsuki is tall and elegant. But did not really like the armpit hair though. Not sure why she keeps it there, maybe her bf slave loves it haha...

She told me she started out in the femdom scene due to her younger brother. Apparently, he forced her to kick him in the nuts during their childhood days and this caused her to gradually associate with the scene.

Quite hilarious

submarine
05-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Since i have tasted La Siora, next stop would be Nagoya's Club-Absolute, run by Mistress Hibiki, whom I'm not sure if she still sees slaves, but Ami and Tubaki are my next targets during my next trip, hopefully before Jun 2011.

totolim
05-12-2010, 12:25 PM
i am planning a trip to Tokyo/La Siora in Feb, after CNY. Targets are Bigyoku and Akiho. I am into soft slaving, so guess my main activity will be worshipping their foot slave and drinking their pee.

Hope they dun hurt me much

ydgduo
05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Since i have tasted La Siora, next stop would be Nagoya's Club-Absolute, run by Mistress Hibiki, whom I'm not sure if she still sees slaves, but Ami and Tubaki are my next targets during my next trip, hopefully before Jun 2011.

Stick to other sm club in Tokyo, club absolute operate in sm hotel out of the centre of Nagoya. Hard to reach compare to Tokyo and nothing there.

calbts
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
I would have to agree with ydgduo about not going out of your way to Nagoya just to visit Club Absolute.
Unless you have another specific purpose to visit Nagoya( business, tourism - you can see all there is in one day )--stay in Tokyo. Nagoya nightlife is a joke compared to Tokyo or Osaka(which is awesome by the way)

I was contemplating going to Nagoya this trip(to see Mistres Izumi) but ruled it out since now there are so many options in Tokyo now and it just is not worth the high extra cost of travel/hotel/etc.. Round trip Shinkansen Tokyo-Nagoya is almost the cost of a session alone.

But if you do go, please let us know how it was. In the meantime I will fantasize of Club Absolute Mistresses in their SMQR videos.

By the way, Sweet Devil has a new Mistress - "Rino". She is actually been in
some Japanese AV videos as Remi Kawamura including this one-
https://www.catfight.co.jp/english/cgi/products/showitem.cgi?item=29504

A few years ago she started out at Club Aphro(as a slave) in Kabuki-Cho then moved on to another club in Shinjuku as a Mistress.

calbts
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Hey wujifoot ,

thanks for your information. i will try it.

ydgduo
06-12-2010, 10:34 AM
club absolute, well, the gals are less experience, less beautiful than Tokyo.
Not worth it, to go there, even on business, save the money for tokyo.

make appointment if you want particular mistress.
you have to take train or taxi to the love hotel, the train in nagoya have different company and they do not share the same top up card like tokyo, so you have to pay cash. then you have to walk from train station to the love hotel.
once there, you press the button of the picture of room you want to stay.
then you go in and call the sm club on the phone and tell your room number. wait for 15 mins, mistress will show up in the room, which is better than tokyo,since you have to meet them somewhere in the street. But there are nothing in that area.

ydgduo
06-12-2010, 10:39 AM
By the way, Sweet Devil has a new Mistress - "Rino". She is actually been in
some Japanese AV videos as Remi Kawamura including this one-

sweet devil is awesome, they operate very near shinjuku main station, not like la siora a bit farther away, a bit only.

prezis is awesome too, not in shinjuku. of course acid tokyo shinjuku, but that one did not try yet, because i have limited time.

submarine
07-12-2010, 12:06 AM
kinda tired of tokyo as i have been there countless times. thus i need to try something different and nagoya fits the bill since i will be making a trip up to magome and perhaps kanazawa as well.

it will be a fantasy to try someone who has been starring in the smqr videos. maybe i will get her to autograph on my dvd as well...

if i go back to tokyo, will probably choose acid over siora this time round too..

raygoat
07-12-2010, 12:14 PM
will b serving ms nurie n jasmine tml. Last nite cant sleep keep thinking how the session will be like hahaha....btw anyone can coment whether i shd clear my bowels as i think they will be assplay involved or shd i just go as it is cos they may do enema for me b4 play. Try ms suniya b4 last time but she nvr enema me .lucky i did it b4 hand and it is not messy hahaha...looking forward as book b4 hand one mth ago. Next one dunno who coming. Seems christy seldom come here. Heard she quite good in all compare to the rest.

russenl
08-12-2010, 07:14 PM
hi, anyone try mistress jasmine and mistress nurie. anything to be afraid of in serving them in the hotel room as you never know if there are cameras, right?

russenl....

McWoof0
09-12-2010, 03:33 PM
hi, anyone try mistress jasmine and mistress nurie. anything to be afraid of in serving them in the hotel room as you never know if there are cameras, right?

russenl....

not to worry about that. they are quite professional.

i couldnt get a slot coz i booked too late.. :confused::confused:

McWoof0
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
will b serving ms nurie n jasmine tml. Last nite cant sleep keep thinking how the session will be like hahaha....btw anyone can coment whether i shd clear my bowels as i think they will be assplay involved or shd i just go as it is cos they may do enema for me b4 play. Try ms suniya b4 last time but she nvr enema me .lucky i did it b4 hand and it is not messy hahaha...looking forward as book b4 hand one mth ago. Next one dunno who coming. Seems christy seldom come here. Heard she quite good in all compare to the rest.

Got FR? :)

raygoat
09-12-2010, 07:58 PM
ok, heres the fr. Was bought to their rm. At first, ms jasmine was rather nice until ms nurie comes in and blindflod me. Told to strip n lie on the sofa,on top of table, knee down tied to chair ect..ect. was torture with electro equipment on nipple, asshole, penis also. The probe she use is thin. Well at first , until she turn up the power .the feeling is like having a large dildo in the ass...sometimes i even jerk so hard when the power is so strong.a few times i almost break down n cry. The penis torture , she insert the probe into my pee hole and on it. At low power it feels rather nice like a mini vibrator inside till the crank up the power when they see i m enjoying myself. Yea, one more thing, theres one time the jerk was so strong till the probe shoot out of my asshole wgen i contract so strong and they laugh out loud seeing me suffering. Eventually, she fisted me , not the whope arm but 5 fingers and they really try to push my limit till i cannot take it. So be careful wat you type in yr email cos they tailor the session to wat you like. Finally after almost 2 hrs, they decide to make me cum in a glass. After i had my fun. I was order to open my mouth..you guys can guess what come next. Pardon me cos reply frm my mobile phone. Really difficult to type. Thanks

subway73
09-12-2010, 11:02 PM
This is some extreme shit.
Nurie abused you big style. You hardcore la bro

raygoat
10-12-2010, 01:43 AM
hahaha i was typing out my wish n curious list hahaha....and she make it a realrpty hahaha... well thats why i say be careful what you type in yr intro email. Hahaha well i been there, do it and survived hahaha.

McWoof0
10-12-2010, 02:30 PM
This is fierce!!.. i have not got anything so hardcore by them yet..:)

wbeyond76
10-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes she is known as Benio on the sweetdevil website. For those who have been wanting to see my report, sorry as I have been v busy with work and hardly got time to write in detail.

Anyway, looks are superb. She looks 90% like Ericia Lee of Mediacorp. When she dresses in a leather corset and boots, I got an instant hard-on. Pre-cum was threatening to spill onto the floor any minute. Haha. But too bad, the Yen is so strong now, the session costs me 37000 Yen (about S$600). (30000 for 100 mins, 3000 for membership enrollment, 2000 for nomination fee and 2000 for her cab fare to my hotel room in Nishi-Shinjuku).

The more I think about it the more I feel like going back to Tokyo again. I might go there in Feb/Mar when its still cold but possibly would try another domme this time. Well, anyway I am working on the FR and really difficult to concentrate as her images keep coming into my mind. Yep she is really beautiful, quite toned and her thighs really squeezed the hell out of me. Holly shit...

Looks 8.5/10
Figure 9/10
Dressing 10/10 (black leather corset, black skin tight leather opera gloves, lacy thongs / garters, black stockings and above the knee leather stiletto boots)
Bondage skills 10/10
Command of English 8/10 (the words she uses are hypnotic)
Skills in general 8/10 (can be 10/10 if you like extreme pain)

I will give more details once my schedule allows. Thanks everyone...

calbts
11-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Ahh yes Benio is awesome. I sessioned alot with her when she was starting out about 4-5 years ago. Such an intelligent and sophisticated woman. And a real leather fetishist too. I have cum on her boots many times.

I have an new report coming in about 2 weeks when I get back to SE Asia.
I am also thinking about writing a long report on my experience and opinions of SM clubs throughtout the world. It goes without saying that Japan is No 1 in the world. And it is so exciting now that more and more clubs here are accessable to foreigners than ever before. It is sure come a long way since the 1990's when CLUB BO-TE was just about the only option until La Siora opened.

Even with the high yen, the sessions here are worth the money you pay for them mainly because the Mistresses are so damn beautiful, skilled, and customer satisfaction oriented.

ydgduo
21-12-2010, 07:38 AM
kinda tired of tokyo as i have been there countless times. thus i need to try something different and nagoya fits the bill since i will be making a trip up to magome and perhaps kanazawa as well.

it will be a fantasy to try someone who has been starring in the smqr videos. maybe i will get her to autograph on my dvd as well...

if i go back to tokyo, will probably choose acid over siora this time round too..

sound like a good plan, i also like to try different mistresses from different clubs.

smqr website seem down, i used to buy video from them using credit card.

ydgduo
21-12-2010, 07:40 AM
mistress tran, why i never seen such good looking vietnam gal in singapore

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Tran/Gallery/Teacher-Corset/012.jpg

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Tran/Gallery/Purple-Corset/008.jpg

ydgduo
21-12-2010, 07:45 AM
mistress mysteria

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/259x345-MistressMysteria8.jpg

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/460x345-MisteressMysteria4.jpg

ydgduo
21-12-2010, 07:49 AM
http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/230x345-MistressTiger003.jpg

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/230x345-MistressTiger002.jpg

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/259x345-MistressTiger008.jpg

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/mambots/content/smoothgallery/cache/259x345-Mistresstiger2.jpg

ydgduo
21-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Ahh yes Benio is awesome. I sessioned alot with her when she was starting out about 4-5 years ago. Such an intelligent and sophisticated woman. And a real leather fetishist too. I have cum on her boots many times.

i never tried benio before, i will see her next time i go to japan. I walk past her before, after one of the session in old shinjuku apartment, i went out, and saw her in jean.

http://sweet-devil.tv/en/images/mistress/benio/IMG_3140_333.jpg

But new gal in sweet devil also look nice

Mistress Midori

http://sweet-devil.tv/en/images/mistress/midori/IMG_0037_333.jpg

submarine
21-12-2010, 10:58 PM
benio is a little too skinny for my liking actually. prefer someone with more ommoph, but she really speaks excellent english and german.

she was apparently akiho's senior at one stage, and is someone who really likes to play hard.

smqr website is apparently not down. its just that it displays all text and no images or videos. I suspect it could be some ip block by japan's side to foreign ip addresses. Not surprised if someone in china is trying to hack the website and thus causing the webmaster to block foreign ip addresses.

kinda crappy really, cos i have been trying to access it to no avail for about 1 month now. I know its not down cos the website displayed normally when i accessed it when i was in japan.

i am using starhub, anyone with any luck using m1 or singtel?

calbts
22-12-2010, 01:42 AM
I am in Japan right now and SMQR.com shows up fine.

You might want to try a good proxy program if you have not considered already. Very useful to see sites that are blocked in certain countries. Does Singapore block many sites?

Thailand blocks some but using proxies makes it easy to bypass the censorship.

My favorite proxy program is called Hide IP Easy because you can choose what country you want your proxy IP to be. Japan is one of the countries you can choose.

Well on a sad note for me, I am leaving Japan soon. Had some unforgettable sessions with some newer Mistresses that were some of my best experiences ever.
Sessions were expensive but I have no regrets and worth every yen paid. Doubt they can be matched by SE Asian Mistresses. And they certainly did not compare to any of my Germany sessions. I will say the SM scene is improving in Thailand, but as we all know, they have a long way to go to get to the level of Japan.

ggompong
22-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Was in tokyo last week and went to bar Amarcord. It was fun atmosphere and Mistress Rei was a wonderful host. towards midnight some mistresses from Lasiora also came, Akiho, Shinobu and Ruiko ( who had just left). It was a different experience talking with these beautiful mistresses in a non session. The first time i went to amarcord earlier this year there was Mistress Rinko frOm Venus and she was fantastic! And spoke excellent english too! She was wearing a sexy catsuit but we were able to carry a normal conversation although no doubt i knew who is the boss!:)

ydgduo
22-12-2010, 07:30 AM
My favorite proxy program is called Hide IP Easy because you can choose what country you want your proxy IP to be. Japan is one of the countries you can choose.

yes using hide ip easy, i was able to see smqr in it's formal glory, but it bring my internet speed to a crawl. is that normal for this software?

ydgduo
22-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Was in tokyo last week and went to bar Amarcord. It was fun atmosphere and Mistress Rei was a wonderful host. towards midnight some mistresses from Lasiora also came, Akiho, Shinobu and Ruiko ( who had just left). It was a different experience talking with these beautiful mistresses in a non session.

what is bar amarcord? i been to la siora many times, but i never heard of it. it is not a sm bar?? tell me more.

calbts
22-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Yes it can slow your speed down some. But depends on your internet connection. Here in Japan with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world it does not matter much. But with lame internet in Thailand - it is a pain sometimes.

submarine
22-12-2010, 11:11 PM
what is bar amarcord? i been to la siora many times, but i never heard of it. it is not a sm bar?? tell me more.

i believe its an sm bar affliliated with la siora, set up by Mistress Rei herself. Makes perfect business sense to set up such a bar when her club itself is already doing so well.

believe its somewhere in Shinjuku...

if anyone is in Japan, i guess you can check out Roppongi's SM bar Cest Bien. Its not far from the metro station. If you are lucky, you might be able to catch Mistress Natsuki in action..

ggompong
23-12-2010, 07:00 AM
There are many and few different types of Mistress bar's in Tokyo. Have been to only two, Amarcord and also to Cest Bien. Centre of action for cest bien is their kinbaku/rope sessions (they have a small stage in the centre of the bar) entrance there is....sorry forgot...a few thousand yen but includes a drink versus Amarcord....drink as you go....i bought champagne for 12000 yen...so still reasonable prices...... While Amarcord is more casual bar but very intimate as they really make you comfortable and there is always an english speaking mistress and in the three occasions there Mistress Rie was always there and very charming and friendly (but for the Mistresses no doubt she is the boss!).there was also an english speaking mistress in Cest Bien but not too beautiful and exciting. I heard that Mode Baroque in roppongi is also interesting with the same concept as amarcord? And there are also many beautiful mistress.

ydgduo
23-12-2010, 03:16 PM
honestly from the photo of the amarcord bar, it does not like a big place. also the furniture does not look like the best bar. What i would like to know is what is happening inside this bar? you just drink and look at sm show, or you can do more?

ggompong
23-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Bro amarcord is indeed a very small place, sometimes the mistress tie up or play with some of the slaves....but mostly its just friendly or intimate talk with mistresses...

submarine
23-12-2010, 08:35 PM
sorry, just to bring the topic back to the local scene.

is anyone on collarme and have tried this lady called noir rascal?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1020212/details.htm

anyone that can share reviews? seems to be quite pricey and not sure whether this money is well spent on a lady with seemingly no credentials or reviews

have tried divinemercy and she was OK. Not my type but overall friendly and accomodating

VannDaman
24-12-2010, 01:28 PM
sorry, just to bring the topic back to the local scene.

is anyone on collarme and have tried this lady called noir rascal?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1020212/details.htm

. . seems to be quite pricey . .

. . have tried divinemercy and she was OK. Not my type but overall friendly and accomodating

New to this forum (a GREAT one !!) but have been playing around here for some time ;).

May I ask how much Noir R was asking ? Also her ad mentions a Trans partner I think . .

Hope I can contribute here !!

V

PS: I also would love to see FR on DivineMercy - she seems very strict from her ad . .

doctor sex
24-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Noir rascal was a bisexual submissive on collarme until a couple of months ago. She must have picked up a few tricks as a sub and decided to try her luck on the professional circuit. Has anybody tried her?

Is divinmercy a professional too? She looks quite hot but reminds me of mistress maxin and I quickly grew bored of her

submarine
24-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Noir rascal was a bisexual submissive on collarme until a couple of months ago. She must have picked up a few tricks as a sub and decided to try her luck on the professional circuit. Has anybody tried her?

Is divinmercy a professional too? She looks quite hot but reminds me of mistress maxin and I quickly grew bored of her

noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews.

for 400, you can get a really hot japanese mistress in japan or even NYC who really knows her stuff and dresses the part.

divinemercy was like maxin, although maxin was a little better at teasing. looks wise i feel divinemercy was average, although she was a nice lady and really accomodated my requests well enough.

divinemercy charges the same price, 400 for 2 hours.

in terms of intensity, no one here still beats the sessions i have had overseas though

McWoof0
27-12-2010, 02:43 PM
noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews.

for 400, you can get a really hot japanese mistress in japan or even NYC who really knows her stuff and dresses the part.

divinemercy was like maxin, although maxin was a little better at teasing. looks wise i feel divinemercy was average, although she was a nice lady and really accomodated my requests well enough.

in terms of intensity, no one here still beats the sessions i have had overseas though

Frankly speaking, i will not even try at this rate..

VannDaman
28-12-2010, 09:18 AM
. . . My favorite proxy program is called Hide IP Easy because you can choose what country you want your proxy IP to be . . . .

A couple of free ones that work well are 'UltraSurf' and 'TOR' (The Onion Ring) . . as best I know you cannot choose your IP location, but they do work . . your IP will usually come up in Amsterdam or US . . internal IP's not detected. Speed seems OK too . .

ALSO they can be portable (!!) Load onto Flash drive to use on any PC !!

http://www.ultrareach.com/

http://www.torproject.org/

V

VannDaman
28-12-2010, 10:10 AM
. . noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews . . . Divinemercy charges the same price, 400 for 2 hours . . .

Thanx for the info Bro. Believe Noir is lifestyler, which seems to add to the thrill for me . . but agree charging over full ProDomme rates at this point is a bit much tho . . Need FR ?!?!

V

motherboard
29-12-2010, 11:08 AM
hey bros,

with regards to noir rascal, the domme from collarme... she is really not worth the money. Skills wise, she is still new and looks wise, omg really lose out to those jap mistress who charges at the same rate. here is her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/NoirRascal

submarine
29-12-2010, 10:53 PM
hey bros,

with regards to noir rascal, the domme from collarme... she is really not worth the money. Skills wise, she is still new and looks wise, omg really lose out to those jap mistress who charges at the same rate. here is her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/NoirRascal

thanks dude, you just saved me 400 bucks.
well, to each his own, but seems like she's very new and if she's going to charge 400 for 2 hours, it's a disgrace to the more established dommes out there.

she looks very young too. care to share your FR on her? thanks

motherboard
29-12-2010, 11:03 PM
no problem... we should help out each other since the dommes here in town are overpriced. i dropped her a message on collarme and we agreed on everything, but the moment when i set on a day, she didn't reply. no doubt i did delay for a week or so, but i did it to check out for more info on this domme. i did a random search on fb using her collarme's nick, came across the pic and then...well, as you mentioned, to each his own and i would prefer my domme to be better looking.
She gave me the look that she was still young and so, didnt go ahead. no offence or anything, but she does not look experience enough to charge at the rate she offered.

starfb
30-12-2010, 01:10 AM
hey bros,

pic looks ... terrible from FB, she also quotes me 400/2h, and last time she even team with an tranny there in collarme for business, maybe she can be a good sub, but not dom :p

starfb
30-12-2010, 01:13 AM

She is only 152cm accoding to the profile there, too short to be a dom for me. I like dom at least 1.6x tall :D

doctor sex
30-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Ha! She can easily make up that height difference in a pair of killer heels..or even better, thigh boots.

doctor sex
30-12-2010, 09:49 AM
So noir rascal is fiona ling.
She was also advertising on craigslist a few weeks ago but I found her replies extremely unprofessional. Basically she couldn't be bothered to answer any of my questions or write anything about herself, which is amazing seeing that she is asking for $400. Either she's incredibly lazy or just dim witted
I guess a kid who's brought herself a whip from a sex shop and thinks she can play goddess.

motherboard
30-12-2010, 10:21 AM
yea... no website or more information on her, and she expects us to pay 400. come on, i rather go back to hongkong where the dommes there charge the same rates, but are more established.

starfb
30-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Ha! She can easily make up that height difference in a pair of killer heels..or even better, thigh boots.

Ya but when in bare feet, then jalalo dont like, still like average /tall girl :D

doctor sex
30-12-2010, 04:26 PM
yea... no website or more information on her, and she expects us to pay 400. come on, i rather go back to hongkong where the dommes there charge the same rates, but are more established.

Factor in the airfare to HK and and the hotel and you'll be paying alot more than 400.

400 seems to be the accpeted rate for a quality experienced Domme from thailand or the phillipines who is hosting in a decent hotel here in singapore and has brought alot of her equipment.
I think these local start up Dommes are in fantasy land if they think the can ask the same rate.

As for noir rascal: she can go and do her cosplay with the other ITE kids

McWoof0
30-12-2010, 05:15 PM
She looks fat.........

she is very much into pain i think..

not my cup of tea..

submarine
30-12-2010, 11:57 PM
divinemercy and maxin both charge 400 for 2 hours i believe.
however, they are also all right with 1 hour i.e. 200 bucks.

i personally feel 1 hour is enough as its difficult to keep the intensity going and spending 2 hours would just be a waste of money and time.

unless of course you are into activities that require a longer time to set up and prepare

anyone knows any avail PRC dommes lately? the previous one queenie seems to have disappeared

motherboard
31-12-2010, 12:09 AM
cause i am from hk.... and i go back home many times a year...hahaa

doctor sex
31-12-2010, 09:46 AM
cause i am from hk.... and i go back home many times a year...hahaa

Lucky you!
So who are the recommended Dommes in HK? Just in case i get bored at disneyland.

submarine
31-12-2010, 07:24 PM
yea do share the domme contacts in HK. the only ones i know are from sex141, and it seems both Irene and Siu Tim have both migrated to Canada?

starfb
31-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Anyone tried this lady honey in CM:

http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/2/v/1215463/default.htm

She ask me to register in BDSM.com and pay to become the paid member, as i dont want to pay any online BDSM site so didn't proceed, dont want to waste the $$ online and finally didn't touch the real person

Any successful stroy or it is just con the $$$ ?

motherboard
01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
hey bros,
if you like professional domme with both looks and skills, do try mistress ayumi in hongkong, http://www.mistressayumi.com/about_me.html she charges 3000 hkd for outcalls and 3500hkd for incalls. assuming that the exchange rate is still 5.7, outcall can set you aside 526 sing and 616 for incall. her dungeon is at central.

For cheaper alternative, take a train to shenzhen or guangzhou and you can get a double dominatrix for as cheap as 800 reminbi. thats about 200 sing. This is the website for china dominatrix, http://zhimay.info/ It is in chinese characters and one needs to register before being able to see the profiles. registration is free. Hope it helps

Regards

motherboard
01-01-2011, 05:02 PM
sorry, 3500 hkd for outcalls and 3000hkd for session in the dungeon

subway73
01-01-2011, 07:27 PM
sorry, 3500 hkd for outcalls and 3000hkd for session in the dungeon

Bro,
I tries Siu ting in Jordon before 2 over years ago and she charge 600 hkd remembered.

then now at Causeway bay got quite afew lots cheaper. in lieu of sex141, try using the best161 site. Seems a lot less ads there but many more into providing bdsm at low price

just my 2 cents

calbts
02-01-2011, 06:27 PM
best161 does not work

But look at here:
http://www.hongkong-mistress.com/friends.html
Supposed Mistress Maki is actually Mistress Kaoruko from Sweet Devil-

I am sure most of the other photos are taken from elsewhere on the internet.

Watch out!!

submarine
02-01-2011, 07:13 PM
best161 does not work

try 161sex.com, its probably ported over from best161

ggompong
03-01-2011, 12:32 AM
alamak.....my experience (including facebook etc)...those who just show body parts or dont post their real face in their pics are generally as "forgettable" as themselves....even some of the women who advertise themselves with their real pics are seldom as good as they really are.....this HK Mistress looks fake to me.

McWoof0
04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
So noir rascal is fiona ling.
She was also advertising on craigslist a few weeks ago but I found her replies extremely unprofessional. Basically she couldn't be bothered to answer any of my questions or write anything about herself, which is amazing seeing that she is asking for $400. Either she's incredibly lazy or just dim witted
I guess a kid who's brought herself a whip from a sex shop and thinks she can play goddess.

http://www.myspace.com/noirrascal/photos/39266469#{%22ImageId%22%3A55341048}

Check this out for more pics on fiona ling..

submarine
04-01-2011, 10:53 PM
http://www.myspace.com/noirrascal/photos/39266469#{%22ImageId%22%3A55341048}

Check this out for more pics on fiona ling..

oh gosh...LOL
she shouldnt even be on collarme

another girl out to make a quick buck, thinking all she has to do is pick up a whip and start whipping.

is she even trained in this?

calbts
05-01-2011, 12:02 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>Originally Posted by McWoof0
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.myspace.com/noirrascal/photos/39266469#{%22ImageId%22%3A55341048}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Check this out for more pics on fiona ling..

YUCK!! She should be paying slaves to worship her. Or better yet, she looks like a fat slavegirl who should pay men to whip her into shape and lose some weight.

tamago09
06-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi to all Samsters,

Noobie Samster here to say hi~

Have read through the entire thread over the last few visits and was amazed to see such a strong interest for Femdom here...

Thanks to many of the bros who had shared their wisdom and FRs here, which in turn motivated me to take the first plunge and try out a session myself.

You peeps may be keen on a visit from Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina from thaidomina, they will be coming January 25-28.
I have booked a session myself:D

But being a newbie to this experience, hopefully it would be a wonderful time.

Just sharing some info (which I'm sure some of you already know about) in return for all the knowledge in this thread.
Oddly, I find that FD doesn't really fit into the HC section, but yet it has grown so strong:p

fargone
09-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Has anyone managed to buy clips from the website after using Hide IP Easy? I get a "XML Parsing Error: no element found" error when I click the Order button for a clip

smqr website is apparently not down. its just that it displays all text and no images or videos. I suspect it could be some ip block by japan's side to foreign ip addresses. Not surprised if someone in china is trying to hack the website and thus causing the webmaster to block foreign ip addresses.

Nara
10-01-2011, 12:44 PM
i did a quick search and believe any of the smqr videos can be found on
the adult section of this japanese website:D

http://www.dmm.com/

d2pre
10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
anyone know where to get from china bdsm video or not? they always need to pay one:(

Nara
10-01-2011, 11:20 PM
i buy china bdsm video from this japanese site very often;

http://tkmike.com/English/index.html

jackchua
11-01-2011, 08:56 AM
anyone know where to get from china bdsm video or not? they always need to pay one:(

found some chinese bdsm on this site
http://www.bondagecompanion.com/bondage-forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24551

jackchua
11-01-2011, 09:01 AM
found some chinese bdsm on this site
http://www.bondagecompanion.com/bondage-forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24551

those lazy to dl rapid can use a software -auto

http://wordrider.net/freerapid/

some file are split using HSplit
you need HSplit to join back..

d2pre
11-01-2011, 04:31 PM
i buy china bdsm video from this japanese site very often;

http://tkmike.com/English/index.html

thx for the response but i looking for mistress video. not master :(

Just up yr reputation point :D

VannDaman
12-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Looks like Thaidomina M.Bella/Femina fully booked during the day :(.

Hoping for some good FR's !!

V

Nara
12-01-2011, 05:00 PM
thx for the response but i looking for mistress video. not master :(

Just up yr reputation point :D

The website provides the service of purchasing on customer's behalf
any video from any japanese DVD website at a commission:) i know cos i suggested the idea to the webmaster and i had since bought many downloadable vids of my choice. you can go dmm website to choose your poison.:o

tamago09
13-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Looks like Thaidomina M.Bella/Femina fully booked during the day :(.

Hoping for some good FR's !!

V

Bro, why don't you book at night?

d2pre
13-01-2011, 03:59 PM
The website provides the service of purchasing on customer's behalf
any video from any japanese DVD website at a commission:) i know cos i suggested the idea to the webmaster and i had since bought many downloadable vids of my choice. you can go dmm website to choose your poison.:o

ohhh i mean free one not paid :P anyway mine up me back? :D

divinewind
14-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Wanted to serve Mistress Bella during their Singapore trip, but they don't allow servitude of just one Mistress. As you can see, Mistress Femina is quite big size, and not my cup of tea at all...can't imagine being at her feet anyways. So very sadly will have to miss Mistress Bella...

oxblood69
15-01-2011, 12:14 AM
...someone ever tried these F-Cup Dom who is in Locanto all the time? Pls share info:)

Thanks

Submissive
18-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Anyone served mistress Bella n femina before? How r they? Read the thread but did not find much fr on them. Thks.

VannDaman
19-01-2011, 03:02 PM
...someone ever tried these F-Cup Dom who is in Locanto all the time?

What is 'Locanto' ??

Sorry if dumb question lah . .

VannDaman
19-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Anyone served mistress Bella n femina before? How r they? Read the thread but did not find much fr on them. Thks.

Found this one earlier . . (end of page)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=3610417#post3610417

VD

russenl
20-01-2011, 10:22 PM
thanks. i booked a session with them for 2hours. i served mistress nurie and mistress jasmine last month and they did me from both sides to my satisfaction...ha ha ha...n then took me to the bath tub and showered me well...it was crazy but fun being with two lovely thai women....soft but harsh.......slaverohit

Submissive
21-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I have also booked a session with them. Dunno how it will be like, that's why tot of consulting u bros out there. Lots of anticipation n hope it will turn out fine

McWoof0
21-01-2011, 05:05 PM
No worries about the thaidomina team. They are very experienced and will make ur session a memorable one.. :D

Submissive
21-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Thks for yr assurances bro, really hope to have a good session. :)

deathbyfeet
22-01-2011, 06:14 PM
hi guys

I know most of you are not into TS.

But it's hard to come across any femdom related services, so I thought I would just share, even though she is a Trans.

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-Page-1!P-ID56170!D.html

I have not tried her but may try next month.

deathbyfeet

tamago09
24-01-2011, 10:58 AM
No worries about the thaidomina team. They are very experienced and will make ur session a memorable one.. :D

That's reassuring:)

Hope my session tomorrow will be great~
Am kinda nervous as its my first time:o

tamago09
24-01-2011, 01:40 PM
thanks. i booked a session with them for 2hours. i served mistress nurie and mistress jasmine last month and they did me from both sides to my satisfaction...ha ha ha...n then took me to the bath tub and showered me well...it was crazy but fun being with two lovely thai women....soft but harsh.......slaverohit

You mean they were here last month?:confused:

Submissive
25-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Have fun bro n do post an fr

tamago09
25-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi, would like to check with bros here to have an appointment with Mistresses Bella and Femina before, how and when do they give you the room no.?

Appt's only a few hours away and have not received the room no. from them:confused:

Appreciate any advice.

VannDaman
25-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi, would like to check with bros here to have an appointment with Mistresses Bella and Femina before, how and when do they give you the room no.?

Appt's only a few hours away and have not received the room no. from them:confused:

Appreciate any advice.

Call the phone # on the website (in Thailand). Email too. They don't travel as much as M.Nurie . .

McWoof0
26-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Any Frs from the thaidomina team?..

:D

submarine
29-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Any Frs from the thaidomina team?..

:D

Strangely enough, I could not locate this thread for the past 2 days and not too sure why. Anyway, I was utterly disappointed with the thaidomina team of femina and bella.

well...reason 1 - why is the TV switched on throughout the session? its totally distracting and i caught many a times that either femina or bella would be stealing glances at the tv. Total turn-off. For this, they ought to simply go back to Thailand and session over there. A little professionalism can go a long way here.

reason 2 - not too creative on their part. I had a hard time keeping myself aroused, and I even told them that I was in no interest to come at the end of the session. I was totally bored out. Yes, thats why its not easy to be a mistress. A really good mistress knows how to keep up the intensity but sadly for them, this was not the case.

reason 3 - femina is not really my cup of tea, although its unfair to judge her as some bros might find her good

reason 4 - not worth the money at all

sorry if i sounded a little offensive but it was seriously the worst session i have ever experienced in my life. Hope other bros had a better session.

QCY9993
29-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi bro in k l now any bro can share some ctc . Thks

kenken99
29-01-2011, 02:25 PM
which naughty brother was caught in this video? kindly share the girl's contact if possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SA2axoR53iQ

robertchua
29-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Strangely enough, I could not locate this thread for the past 2 days and not too sure why. Anyway, I was utterly disappointed with the thaidomina team of femina and bella.

well...reason 1 - why is the TV switched on throughout the session? its totally distracting and i caught many a times that either femina or bella would be stealing glances at the tv. Total turn-off. For this, they ought to simply go back to Thailand and session over there. A little professionalism can go a long way here.

reason 2 - not too creative on their part. I had a hard time keeping myself aroused, and I even told them that I was in no interest to come at the end of the session. I was totally bored out. Yes, thats why its not easy to be a mistress. A really good mistress knows how to keep up the intensity but sadly for them, this was not the case.

reason 3 - femina is not really my cup of tea, although its unfair to judge her as some bros might find her good

reason 4 - not worth the money at all

sorry if i sounded a little offensive but it was seriously the worst session i have ever experienced in my life. Hope other bros had a better session.

This is my FR on Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina. Incidentally, this is also my virgin post. I felt compelled to share my experience for the benefit of fellow bros in this forum, as I have benefited from their sharing as well. In particular, this particular thread is my favorite and I hope I can contribute my fair share.

My first email was sent on 7 January. This was their reply:

[Dear slave,

Nice to hear you are interested to be as a Slave of Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina during our trip to visit to Singapore
on 25th - 28th January 2011

We are a Thai Professional Dominatrix Team in Bangkok, We offer quality session with over 7 years experience as a Lifestyle Dominatrix.
We love to be served, worshiped and are fully experienced in the art of BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Submission, Exquisite Erotic Pain!!

If you wish to sever Both of us as our slave and please Your Mistresses, , You must be prepared to submit yourself fully.

We understand of your interested, fantasies, So during the session , We will use the power of Mind, Skill and Experience to completely attend to control and training you to be as Our Slave.
As we know where to place you exactly , Where We want you and Where you deserve to be!! ,
So you will see and feel it during your stay in our session...

* If you cannot be marked, that is no problem - just remember to let We know in advance.

** If the outfit is an important part of the session, you must specify what you prefer by email when you book the appointment.

IMPORTANT THING TO LET SLAVE TO KNOW:
NUDITY : YOUR MISTRESS ALWAYS KEEPS OUR CLOTHES ON , BUT SLAVE NOT!!
LICKING : DO NOT ASK FOR LICKING PUSSY!!
NO MISTRESSES OFFERS A SEXUAL SERVICE OF ANY KIND - DO NOT ASK!!
NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND!

If you read our email than you understand and agrement ; What you have to do!
- First check your schedules with date and time you want to be as our slave!!
- Than send email to make an appointment with both of us asap, otherwise time will not available for your session.

- If you are new slave of us , So you have to send your Singapore number. ( we do not called any slave )
- Slave must have to confirm our appointment before 7 days in advance by voice called..
( by Your Singapore number which you send to us )

** Date and Time of available to make your dream become true!!
- Tuesday 25th Jan. available for only 1 hour, during 7 pm. - 8 pm. or at 10.30 pm. - 11.30 pm.
- Wednesday 26th Jan at 7.30 pm. - 11 pm.
- Thursday 27th Jan at 4 pm. - 5.30 pm. or at 8.30 pm. - 11.30 pm.

The session for 1 hour the tribute is 280 SGD. Two Professional Mistresses.

The session for 1.30 hour the tribute is 370 SGD. Two Professional Mistresses.

The session for 2 hour the tribute is 450 SGD. By Two Professional Mistresses.

" Do not ask for One Mistress "

" The tribute are flexible as you do not have to book or pay the hotel room so just come to get experience by Professional Mistresses "
The session prefer in our hotel, Bigger room and clean, more space to training and using you for our pleasure..
( more detail of Hotel we will let you know later )

We are look forward to let you worship of a powerful woman, you will undoubtedly enjoy your experience in Our capable hands

Down on your knee to be under of our control.

Mistress Nurie, Thaidomina Team.]

robertchua
29-01-2011, 03:16 PM
As I am still under moderation, I hope my above post ends with the email from Mistress Nurie. I am breaking my long FR into several parts so that it is easier for me to recall.

Mistress Nurie's email arrived about 18 hours after my first email in which I have already indicated my preferred timings. Unfortunately, none of my preferred timings is available in the slots available for my session. I attribute this to their popularity and quickly decided on my slot there and then.

In my reply, I told Mistress Nurie that I want a 1-hour ballbusting session with both Mistresses wearing patented thigh high boots. I explained that I want really hard kicks that will leave my balls bruised and swollen and such marks are perfectly acceptable to me. I added that I want the two Mistresses to laugh at me when I drop to the floor in agony. When I am too weak to take any more kicks, I want to be trampled in my balls with them still wearing the thigh high boots. Finally, I want to worship their thigh high boots and conclude with a boot job.

This is Mistress Nurie's second email to me, about ten hours later.

[Dear slave Robert,
Great!! We confirm your session on (date intentionally left blank) for 1 hour.
As soon as we know more detail of our hotel than we will let you know by email asap.

We understand of your interested, fantasies, So as soon as your knee down in front of your Professional Mistresses than your dream come TRUE!!

robertchua
29-01-2011, 03:26 PM
In Mistress Nurie's first email, it states that I have to call them 7 days before my session to confirm. Hence, I emailed again on 9 January to check if I still need to do so. This time round, Mistress Nurie took almost 3 days (the Thaidomina website states that they will take 1 to 3 days to respond).

Her reply was as follows:

[Dear slave Robert,
Slave have to confirm the session by phone call before 7 days in advance at (Number intentionally deleted by me).

As soon as we get your confirm than we will let you know more detail of our Hotel.

We understand of your interested, fantasies, so as soon as your knee in front of your Both of your Mistresses than your dream come TRUE!!
As we know where to place you exactly , Where We want you and Where you deserve to be!! ,

Looking forward to fulfill your dream in soon.

robertchua
29-01-2011, 04:41 PM
After I have called Mistress Nurie on her Thailand handphone, she emailed me on 20 January the address of the hotel that Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina would be staying. When I asked for the room number, Mistress Nurie replied that it would be sent to me when the two mistresses have checked-in the hotel.

I saw in this thread that some bros, in particular bro tamago09, did not get the email stating the room number and I was getting worried too. I was thinking I had to make another long distance call should I not receive any email from Mistress Nurie.

Fortunately, the email finally arrived but it did not state the room number. Instead, I was given instructions to wait at a certain place and look for a Mistress carrying a brown handbag. It did not state whether that Mistress was Mistress Bella or Mistress Femina. I thought this is to give greater flexibility for both Mistresses so I did not complain.

While waiting, I was hoping to see Mistress Bella, as between the two Mistresses, she was obviously younger and have a better figure - I prefer my Mistress to be slim instead of busty. I was thinking if Mistress Bella would be wearing her mistress outfit complete with the thigh high boots, concealed in a long coat, that would surely be a beautiful sight to behold!

But alas, when Mistress Bella finally arrived, she looked so ordinary that one would hardly take a second glance at her. In the Thaidomina website, you can see her in full make-up but in this rather discreet place that she has chosen, she was really plain-looking.

I followed her to her room, making some small talk along the way. Apparently, she has did some shopping and found things expensive. Her English language was basic - not that I expect her to be that proficient of course. But rather, she struck me as being rather aloof. Perhaps she is getting into the mood, me thinks.

In the room, the TV was switched on, as posted in bro submarine. The TV volume was subsequently increased to mask the noise coming from me halfway through my session. And yes, Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina are both guilty of stealing glances at the TV from time to time. Hence, I have to agree with bro submarine that this is not professional indeed.

If you can recall, I wanted both Mistresses to be wearing thigh high boots. But both Mistresses are wearing knee high boots! This is a big minus to me as most of the time, I have to settle for knee high boots due to the rarity of thigh high boots, both in Singapore and overseas.

Ironically speaking, Mistress Femina was all ready with her PVC outfit and knee high platform leather boots. In fact, she looked exactly like her picture in the Thaidomina website. Mistress Bella had to change from her plain Jane clothes into her mistress outfit complete with pointy-toe knee high leather boots.

Mistress Femina's command of the English language is poorer than Mistress Bella. But what she lacks in terms of the English language, she makes up for her enthusiasm in kicking my balls with her platform boots. She will say "I like!" and kicked my balls happily. She does have a pair of muscular legs if you examine her pictures.

However, the one that I was really looking for was Mistress Bella's kicks as it was stated in the Thaidomina website - "Her studies of the capoeira fighting style has made her a bit feisty". It turns out that Mistress Bella is a poorer kicker than Mistress Femina, who has no martial arts background or so says the website.

As some of Mistress Femina's harder kicks have already injured my balls, Mistress Bella did not have to kick as much as Mistress Femina. In fact, I requested Mistress Femina to sit back and relax as I wanted to get my money's worth of kicks from Mistress Bella. There was little connection between Mistress Bella and me. This reminds me of the awkward small talk in the short walk from the meeting place to her room.

On the other hand, Mistress Femina is more eager to please me and yet, she understood that I preferred Mistress Bella so she did not intrude. About halfway through my session, Mistress Bella was getting less aloof, perhaps due to Mistress Femina, who will speak to Mistress Bella in Thai, prompting laughter from Mistress Bella. Mistress Bella, despite her better command of the English language, did not make much small talk to me. Ironically, Mistress Femina is generally more participative despite the language barrier.

To conclude, I have to say that I will not be trying Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina again in the future. However, I might try Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine next time should they come to Singapore.

sickindahead
29-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Ya this thread went missing for a few days for me as well...

I had a session with Mistress Bella and Femina as well.

I think they were pleasant but not really Mistress like other then their attire.

raygoat
29-01-2011, 11:24 PM
I just finished a session with mistress maxin. She will be here for ard 2 weeks i think. So guys with here contact can call her for a session. This time round its not as hardcore as the session with ms nurie and ms jesmine but well still a petty good session. We are like friends ,as i told her i m not really a sub but rather than switch. She make me cum while the sounds are still inserted in my pee hole. Says she would like to see me cum with the thing inserted. I try and eventually i came a lot i must say. Guys i find she is somehow nice and pro enough to tailor the session for u buy you have to tell her wat u wan. Once she start, theres no turning back. Yeah, one more thing she removed the nipple clamps after i cum . Hurts ! Especially after you already cool down from the session

doctor sex
30-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Maxin

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-CI11720!I-Page-3!P-XC-ID53352!D.html

ydgduo
01-02-2011, 06:52 AM
I saw the bad FR for thai dominatrix. I tried other thai dominatrix too, I find they are lacking in skill compare to japanese dominatrix.

Might be lack of media, there are bi monthly magazine for femdom in japan, every month new dvd are released. There are always special sm quarterly. There are also much more sm club in Japan main cities.

Thai sm house are cheaper, but the lack of skill are really a problem. For a good SM session, Japan is still the best and nearest for singapore. The rest are not up to scratch.

robertchua
01-02-2011, 11:00 AM
To conclude, I have to say that I will not be trying Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina again in the future. However, I might try Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine next time should they come to Singapore.

I was reading my FR and realized that I had forgotten to include the good points.

1. Mistress Bella arrived at the designated waiting area on the dot. Of course, I was early as I was really looking forward to a session with them.

2. There was no time watching on both Mistress Bella and Femina. This is a big plus point as I had unpleasant encounters with girls who are very time conscious.

3. Towards the end of my session, Mistress Bella was getting warmed up and she invited me to go Bangkok to visit them. I personally think that they would behave differently if they are in Bangkok.

It is sad that we have so few professional dominatrix in Singapore and that is why when such a opportunity presents itself, I will grab it. Hence, if the Thaidomina team is going to come again, I will still book a session with them. Hopefully, it is Mistress Nurie and Jasmine this time round.

tamago09
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi to all Samster bros..I too experienced the missing thread problem (had emailed boss about it who told me he restored it).

I hope this thread stays alive..

Let me post my virgin FR here (Note: Am still a virgin here and never tried any form of sexual services before; Only went for this cause I am interested in bdsm).

Just like bro robertchua, I too had some delayed response when liaising for the appointment. Even 3hrs before appointment, the room number was still not given.

Interestingly enough, after email Mistress Nurie, I had received a reply which had enclosed another customer's email. Turns out they had some problems with their check in which caused some delays. What surprised me was that they took another appointment prior to me, for a customer who requested for brown shower!:eek:

No offence to the bro if he is here, but that got me thinking about my session. See I had explicitly stated that I was very keen on Mummification, Forced Smothering, Rope Bondage, Ass worship, among others.
So was wondering, with such a short timespan between sessions, will the room smell of poo? Or will their asses be clean? (Because I stated my hard limits as well, and obviously poop was one of them).
Had also requested that they dress in latex attire (latex dress/catsuit) as that was one of my fetishes.

Waited at the same Lift Lobby at 15mins before appointment... Ended up waiting almost half an hour as Mistress Femina came down 15mins late to bring me up. We spoke very little on our way up. Was surprised to see that she was so short (I'm not very tall myself). But she looked pretty much like her photo on the website.
She brought me to their room, and left me standing at the corner for a bit before I realized that Mistress Bella was already waiting and in her leather gear..

TBC.

tamago09
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
The session got off to a quick start. I was told to strip, and they begin getting to work putting on a corset and lacy stockings on me.

They then begin started verbally humiliating me abit, and made me put on boots for Mistress Bella. I was also given a spank for accidentally hurting her when putting on her boots.

After this was done, Mistress Bella instructed for me to lie down on the floor. She walked over me, and slowly planted her bottom on my face. It wasn't a full ass-on-face smother, she kinda sat on my forehead and covered my nose and mouth with her closed thighs. This provided me with the sensation of smothering, but still allowed me to breathe (when the mistress permitted).

I was pleasantly surprised that under Mistress Bella, I could feel the pressure of being smothered, but yet felt that it was light enough. The best part is, her ass/thighs smelled lovely (sweet)!:p

She sat there for abit, before opening up and asking me to open wide. She dropped a gob of spit, and I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted of mint!
She resumed her smothering session and began to tease n pinch my nipples.
I believe during this point Mistress Femina went to change into her dominatrix attire.

My very short smothering session ended and I was commanded to put on Mistress Femina's shoes. Her feet didn't look as sexy to me sadly.She put on a PVC tube top with a leather mini skirt. Her boobs are huge indeed. But she was still short, even in high heels:D
She began tying my balls tightly with a string, while complimenting me for taking shaving my pubes (she seemed pleased with this).

I was then tied to the chair by both mistresses, who proceeded to tie me very tightly and securely with my hands behind my back. I was also blindfolded during this process and a ball gag was stuffed into my mouth.
I felt lotion being applied to my inner thighs and heard them flicking a lighter. I knew what was to come. Soon, I felt hot was being dripped onto my thighs. It contrasted nicely to the air-conditioned room, and I didn't feel scalded. This went on for a while while my nipples were being teased and tortured further. However, I think they didn't bring alot of candles, as the hot wax play lasted only a while, and they stopped.

They applied a form of nipple clamp to my nipples (could not see what kind it was, but it was very painful), and made me hold up the chains with my mouth after removing the gag. During this time, they proceeded to scrape the wax off of my thighs. They left me tied up while Mistress Femina disposed of the wax, and Mistress Bella continued to torture my nipples and teasing me.

I was soon released a tied up again while lying on the floor. Mistress Femina demonstrated her good rope skills by tying my penis to my toes, making me pull my xiao didi with my toes. During this time, Mistress Bella made me worship her ass with kisses. Her ass still smells very sweet and is also very soft. She dug her nails really deep at my nipples, pinching it harder and harder. This lasted for quite some time, kissed her butt until my neck was aching.

I was soon released and made to kneel on the chair while giving Mistress Bella a massage. She also dug her nails while pinching my nipples. She tells Mistress Femina that I was no good, who proceeded to flog me very hard. They swap places, and I massaged Mistress Femina, while Bella took her turn with the flog. At this point, she spit into my mouth (it wasn't as sweet, but at least it was tasteless).

Soon they had me lie on the floor again. This time, Mistress Femina got to work on tying my hands to my ankles (kinda like a reverse hogtie + spread eagle combination). Once I was good and secure, Mistress Bella proceeded to lube my asshole a little before inserting a ribbed probe, shaped like a vibrating butt plug with anal beads. This went in and out for awhile, I think she was trying to lube up my hole more, before proceeding to insert deeper, till I could fill it going pretty deep. Mistress Femina, having tied me up, proceeded to clamp my head between her thighs, and made me kiss her ass (Unfortunately, her ass didn't smell sweet, and I think there was a tiny bit of sweat.. maybe she was the one who did the brown shower for the previous client I thought, or could be because she was doing most of the rope work). She choked me a little with her thighs, while I worshipped her ass further.

TBC (next post final part)

tamago09
01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Part 3/3 of my FR with Mistress Bella and Femina

The ass worship and anal probing went on for abit before they got bored. They stopped and I was told to clean up my ass.
When I was out, I was tied up again, this time with a rope body harness, followed by having my wrists tied to my side. I was asked to lie on the bed, and Mistress Bella proceeded to kneel above my face. More ass worship for her fragrant ass~
Meanwhile, Mistress Femina proceeded to lock my legs with ankle cuffs, and proceeded to apply a vibrator to my penis.

Mistress Bella also used her nails for more nipple torture, applying much more pain this time round. Femina proceeded to smack my cock abit while applying the vibrator.. it reached a point where it closely hit my balls
All this time, I had to carry on worshipping Mistress Bella's ass, while she spit some more into my mouth.
During this time, i think there were a few instances where they were glimpsing at the TV.

They stopped after some time, made me sit on the floor, and tied me in a open spread leg position with a ball gag in my mouth, leaving my penis completely at their mercy again. Mistress Bella resumed with more nipple torture (by this time, they felt very painful and sore), and Mistress Femina proceeded to apply some lotion on my penis. Off course I was not allowed to come until they said so.
Together, they whispered naughty things into my ears (asking me if I wanna stay and be their toy for the night, threatening not to release me etc. They kept at this until they said I could come, and proceeded to wank me till I came...

Finally it was over.. They untied me and asked me to shower up. Had a short chat with them before thanking them for their time and leaving.

The bad:
1. Was very disappointed that they did not manage to do mummification (it was the very first thing I listed) despite Mistress Nurie saying it was okay.
2. No latex wear at all. They wore PVC and leather, which could be seen on their website actually.
3. I don't know if this is because I pcced the night before, or if its because of the way the session was done, but I didn't feel very aroused at all throughout the whole thing, only the end - but that was a hj.
4. Smother session was waaaaaayy too short, and only done once - very disappointed as this was my 2nd fav activity next to mummification.
5. Contrary to what was said, I think they are clock watchers, as they had stopped my session around 20-30mins before end. Was this so I could bathe? I'm not sure
6. Nipple torture may have gone overboard? Specified to them that i was a beginner, but the nipple torture may have been abit too long for comfort..

The good:
1. I was actually looking forward to serving Mistress Femina more (cause I like some meat on my girls), but it turns out that Mistress Bella was pretty decent IRL. Her skin is not that tanned and her ass smelt so sweet. Eating mint before doing some spitting play was definitely a plus, as I kinda expected cigarette flavoured spit from them.
2. They respected my limits and didn't make me do anything I didn't want to.
3. Mistress Femina clearly is the more knowledgeable one when it comes to rope play. Got to try out several positions.
4. It's an interesting mix to serve a thai mistress, as they sound so soft and sweet, yet will act out the dominatrix role at the same time.

I think because most of the instructions are communicated from Mistress Nurie to them, some details might get lost. This might explain why certain things I wanted were not done at all (no latex, mummification etc).
But I had a decent time, and considering it was my first, i guess it's a unique exp. (off course if I had the chance for a Japanese mistress I would love to try it)
I agree with bro robertchua that they would behave better in Bangkok.
I would not mind visiting them again - if they could fullfill my wishlist better and for around or less of the same price.
Overall perhaps better to serve 2 for $450? than to serve 1 local dom for $400?

Sorry if this was abit long winded and confusing, 1st time FR here.

Any bros willing share your thoughts or advices?
Perhaps bro submarine can share why he felt it was bad (i am really just curious, cause you got more exp mah)

robertchua
02-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi to all Samster bros..I too experienced the missing thread problem (had emailed boss about it who told me he restored it).

I hope this thread stays alive..

Let me post my virgin FR here (Note: Am still a virgin here and never tried any form of sexual services before; Only went for this cause I am interested in bdsm).

Just like bro robertchua, I too had some delayed response when liaising for the appointment. Even 3hrs before appointment, the room number was still not given.

Interestingly enough, after email Mistress Nurie, I had received a reply which had enclosed another customer's email. Turns out they had some problems with their check in which caused some delays. What surprised me was that they took another appointment prior to me, for a customer who requested for brown shower!:eek:

No offence to the bro if he is here, but that got me thinking about my session. See I had explicitly stated that I was very keen on Mummification, Forced Smothering, Rope Bondage, Ass worship, among others.
So was wondering, with such a short timespan between sessions, will the room smell of poo? Or will their asses be clean? (Because I stated my hard limits as well, and obviously poop was one of them).
Had also requested that they dress in latex attire (latex dress/catsuit) as that was one of my fetishes.

Waited at the same Lift Lobby at 15mins before appointment... Ended up waiting almost half an hour as Mistress Femina came down 15mins late to bring me up. We spoke very little on our way up. Was surprised to see that she was so short (I'm not very tall myself). But she looked pretty much like her photo on the website.
She brought me to their room, and left me standing at the corner for a bit before I realized that Mistress Bella was already waiting and in her leather gear..

TBC.

Bro tamago09, sorry to hear you had to wait. Perhaps you have booked a peak period and hence, they might be busy attending to the previous customer. By this same reasoning, perhaps that is why they had to end your session earlier so as to prepare for the next customer as well.

I believe they must have used hot red wax on you, right? In case you are wondering how I know, it is because Mistress Femina's boots still have some wax left over which I had to remove using my tongue!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself given this is your first session. I enjoyed reading your FR that is very well-written. I hope you will have many more sessions and I certainly look forward to reading your future FR!

tristan683
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Thai mistresses just don't cut it. I wouldn't be able to get hard for any of those.

Check out what a real mistress should be like:

http://www.prezis.jp/juri/0706.htm

;)

Joe73
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
wah must target to go Japan in the very near future....

submarine
04-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Part 3/3 of my FR with Mistress Bella and Femina

Any bros willing share your thoughts or advices?
Perhaps bro submarine can share why he felt it was bad (i am really just curious, cause you got more exp mah)

bad because they just could not understand the needs of a slave. A good mistress knows when to turn up the intensity and when to try something else when the slave is clearly not having a good time (e.g. having gone soft and bored). For the Thai mistresses, they were more interested in what's happening on the TV screen.

And their outfits were ill-fitting. A corset is meant to accentuate a woman's curves, and Bella's corset did not fit her at all. It was loose and really goes to show how unprofessional the Thai team was.

For the bros who had a good time with Bella and Femina, I am happy for you. But I felt I wasted good money on these dommes, when I could have spent it on either Maxin or DivineMercy, who were both in town when Bella/Femina visited.

calbts
04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
The only house/Mistress establishment in SE Asia that can be said in the same breath as Japanese Mistresses is Mistress Midori's HOD. And that is because of Mistress Midori herself. Maybe we could call her the Thai version of Queen Rie but still that is stretching it. Unlike Japan, There is no long history of BDSM culture/media in SE Asia.
I have been so hesitant to see any other Mistress here in that I compare to Japan. I guess the trick is to just accept what we got and be very selective.
Then again, Japan is only a 6 hour plane ride away.

By the way there is a pictorial of Goddess Miki of smclub.jp in Meguro at sm skipper.
http://www.sm-skipper.com/gravure/meguroclub_miki/top.php

On wujifoot's recommendation(thank you) I sessioned with her multiple times.
This woman is a true stunning Japanese Goddess - 23 years old, talk, slim -
unforgettable. Just to be in her presence was a treat. She could/should be a Racequeen/model. I would recommend her to Japanese speakers though since she speaks zero English and communication is very important to her.
I would have to say that she is currently the most beautiful Mistress in Asia and that is saying a lot. It has been over a month since I have seen her and think about our sessions every day. Spent alot of money but worth every yen. Life is about experiences and the times I had with Miki I will not ever forget.
When I get back to Japan, smclub will be my first call and hopefully Miki will still be there.
You can get an appointment at smclub by emailing them directly. Kyouko ( not the main contact but available by email and sometimes phone) is the English speaker. I think she is also a Mistress there.
Also great selection at smclub but I only saw Miki.

robertchua
05-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Bros, I found a new website that lists Singaporean Dominatrixes. However, there are only 3 dominatrixes currently - 2 females and 1 TS.

I have contacted both females through collarme.com previously and concluded that only Mistress Minky is worth paying a visit. The other female, Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal, is terribly rude. In my messages to her, I requested for a 1 hour ballbusting session with her wearing either thigh high or knee high boots. When she replied saying she only has ankle high boots, this is my message to her.

Me: [I see. I have a particular thing about thigh high / knee high boots. I am afraid ankle boots do not really interest me. Do let me know when you have a pair of thigh high / knee high boots so we can meet up. Thank you!]

Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal: [Then forget it slut. I'm not begging you to be a customer anyways. Since you're so picky. Good luck and good riddance.]

I have to add that Mistress Fiona insisted on a 2-hour session (meaning I have to spend twice the amount) with her partner which I agreed. Her partner, though she did not specified who it was, should be the TS Miss Catrina Lee aka Destynee89. I have to state that I am only interested in females and not TS.

As much as I want to support local dominatrixes, and I do welcome the creation of this new website, we should share our experiences for the benefit of all.

The website is http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com

robertchua
06-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Bro shoey, are you referring to the new website, Little Quaint Dungeon? If so, I did not register as I do not see the need. In fact, I do have Mistress Minky's email address so I can contact her directly instead of going through the new website.

Yes, I have read through this entire thread last month and found out at NoirRascal is a waste of money. However, when I first contacted her through collarme.com, it was in October last year and I have not found this thread yet. That is why I decided to join and make my contributions here.

Do let us know once your registration has been approved. I wonder what privileges members will get?

wujifoot
06-02-2011, 11:51 AM
think miss minky gives the impression is a lifestyle dom.
Meaning she might not be interested in getting paid for a session.
She does what she likes and with who she likes

is this true? or are there room for negotiation.

Nara
06-02-2011, 01:56 PM
i overheard minky got herself 2 dungeons for her lifestyle and organizes lifestyle group talks/demos/party for a fee.

If you know how you'll get her personal lifestyle attention for free, please quickly share the secret.:p

robertchua
06-02-2011, 06:30 PM
think miss minky gives the impression is a lifestyle dom.
Meaning she might not be interested in getting paid for a session.
She does what she likes and with who she likes

is this true? or are there room for negotiation.

Bro wujifoot, I have emailed Mistress Minky and she does charge a tribute. Perhaps you can ask her directly if you are interested in having a session with her.

p/s: You can PM me if you need her email address.

robertchua
06-02-2011, 06:33 PM
i overheard minky got herself 2 dungeons for her lifestyle and organizes lifestyle group talks/demos/party for a fee.

If you know how you'll get her personal lifestyle attention for free, please quickly share the secret.:p

Bro Nara, I am not sure if Mistress Minky has 2 dungeons but I am pretty sure she has at least one through my email correspondences with her. And yes, she does organize a BDSM meetups - munches - on a monthly basis.

Unfortunately, I have yet to have a session with her or attend any of the munches to date.

Nara
06-02-2011, 11:42 PM
any information on mistress fiona?:)

ydgduo
07-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Thai mistresses just don't cut it. I wouldn't be able to get hard for any of those.

Check out what a real mistress should be like:

http://www.prezis.jp/juri/0706.htm

;)

yes juri is very nice, i like her very much too, i had an session with her before, her club have english speaker manager, he is very kind and helpful.

ydgduo
07-02-2011, 02:40 AM
new york city chinatown have new domina.
They look hot, i wishes i can be there.

Mistress Ko
http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ko/Gallery/Cop-Steel/012.jpg

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ko/Gallery/Cop-Steel/017.jpg

Mistress Amuro

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Amuro/Gallery/Kimono-tatami/001.jpg

mag3459
07-02-2011, 04:39 AM
bro hows the Mistress Minky out look?

ydgduo
07-02-2011, 07:08 AM
The only house/Mistress establishment in SE Asia that can be said in the same breath as Japanese Mistresses is Mistress Midori's HOD.
By the way there is a pictorial of Goddess Miki of smclub.jp in Meguro at sm skipper.
http://www.sm-skipper.com/gravure/meguroclub_miki/top.php

I tried hod, but i am afraid this is not true, hod is not even close to japanese sm club. The only thing going for it, they have a dungeon, and japanese sm club dun.Their skill is pretty bad in my view.

Where is the meeting point for smclub, do they take non japanese speaking customer? what is miki japanese name, i cannot find her in the japanese website.

robertchua
07-02-2011, 11:07 AM
any information on mistress fiona?:)

Bro Nara, that is one Mistress I will not want to waste my money and time on. She wanted to charge me $200 per hour and I have to book a 2 hour session with her and her TS partner in October last year.

robertchua
07-02-2011, 11:13 AM
And their outfits were ill-fitting. A corset is meant to accentuate a woman's curves, and Bella's corset did not fit her at all. It was loose and really goes to show how unprofessional the Thai team was.

Bro submarine, thanks for reminding me as I forgot to mention that Mistress Bella's corset was a rather bad fit for her. Perhaps it is due to her small breasts? On the other hand, Mistress Femina's corset seems ok to me.

wujifoot
07-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Bro Nara, that is one Mistress I will not want to waste my money and time on. She wanted to charge me $200 per hour and I have to book a 2 hour session with her and her TS partner in October last year.

is $200 for 2 doms or just her?

robertchua
07-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Bro wujifoot, her reply was:

[I will have to speak with my partner and consult my mentor first. we charge 200/hour.

-Miss Fiona]

I took this to mean that she and her TS partner will be together for my session. Now you may be asking me how I knew that she was going with her TS partner? Well, collarme.com has this function "Who's viewing me?" and true enough, her TS partner viewed me. Also, she did state that she is doing double DOM sessions with her TS partner as well.

ryajon
07-02-2011, 04:40 PM
may i know where else i can find the service?.. there are some threads but outdated, the masters have left...

thanks

robertchua
07-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Bro ryajon, this is why we should all contribute to this thread, regardless whether we are new or old, so that all of us can benefit, right?

I only have a few contacts that I got through collarme.com and mind you, it is a rather time-consuming affair, not helped by the fact that some dominatrix will either ignore you or worse still, scold you - like my case with Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal.

As I have not personally met Mistress Minky, I cannot give my FR on her. But should you wish to try her services, you can always engage her through the website link I have provided earlier. Do let us have your FR so the rest of us, including me, can benefit.

ryajon
07-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Bro ryajon, this is why we should all contribute to this thread, regardless whether we are new or old, so that all of us can benefit, right?

I only have a few contacts that I got through collarme.com and mind you, it is a rather time-consuming affair, not helped by the fact that some dominatrix will either ignore you or worse still, scold you - like my case with Mistress Fiona aka NoirRascal.

As I have not personally met Mistress Minky, I cannot give my FR on her. But should you wish to try her services, you can always engage her through the website link I have provided earlier. Do let us have your FR so the rest of us, including me, can benefit.

thanks, i am totally new to the lifestyle but is interested long timeago.

Yupe i saw your comment and didnt contact NoirRascal. I contacted afew from collarme.com with photo but none replied, didnt know any will reply me.

Normally whats the damage?

tristan683
08-02-2011, 01:36 AM
yes juri is very nice, i like her very much too, i had an session with her before, her club have english speaker manager, he is very kind and helpful.

Yes. I saw in one of Juri's videos that she offers body worship. How was it when you did your session with her? Is she as hot as she looks in the videos? One of the most drool-worthy mistresses I have seen...

robertchua
08-02-2011, 10:05 AM
thanks, i am totally new to the lifestyle but is interested long timeago.

Yupe i saw your comment and didnt contact NoirRascal. I contacted afew from collarme.com with photo but none replied, didnt know any will reply me.

Normally whats the damage?

Bro ryajon, would you believe me if I told you I contacted all of the dominatrix in Singapore in collarme.com? Of course, I skipped those dominatrix that are not my kind or I think is a fake profile.

Besides Mistress Minky aka Minky (nick in collarme.com), the other promising dominatrix are Miss Len aka divinemercy, Miss Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMinds, and Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela IMHO. And there are bros who have given their FRs for both these dominatrix - Just read through this thread and you shoud be able to find.

I do know of one more local dominatrix, Miss Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom but apparently, I am in her black book. Meaning she will not want to meet up with me. You see, I had contacted her previously in 2009 and she did not have any knee high boots then. Now if you had read my FR for Thaidomina, you will know that such boots are critical for me. Needless to say, we never met.

Interestingly, Miss Valeria Sinn is also mentioned in this thread. However, no one has written a FR about her and there are some negative comments on her. My personal take on her is if she, or any lady for that matter, is serious about being a professional dominatrix, she has to know what her customer wants and deliver the goods accordingly.

I recall fondly of my time with Mistress Siu Tim of Hong Kong (from 141 website I think) several years back. She has a whole range of boots for me to choose from! I chose the red thigh high boots, the same one I saw in her profile picture. In fact, I asked her to wear the same outfit in her profile picture to make my dreams come true! True, her age might be a little old but her service is excellent. She told me in her own words - to give her customers what they want so that they will be happy. Is not life about being happy?

As for the damage, I think most dominatrix will charge about $200 per hour. Some dominatrix will insist on a 2 hour session, meaning you will have to pay $400. As for the Thaidomina team, you can find their rates in my FR as well.

ydgduo
09-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Yes. I saw in one of Juri's videos that she offers body worship. How was it when you did your session with her? Is she as hot as she looks in the videos? One of the most drool-worthy mistresses I have seen...

I wrote a small account in this thread several years ago, you can look through the thread, you will find it.

But I did not get body worship from her. I guess it is more or less same for other japanese mistress, you get it after several visits to her. Well, for the other lucky punter who got it first time, while i guess they are more handsome than me.

She is very hot indeed. I like her very much too.
There are video of her at
http://boot789.adultbouncer.com/signup.html
Sexy Mistress loves to tape and tie up slave for fun.about 15 minutes total.

Next time you going to Tokyo, just send the sm club perzis an email. Have fun.

robertchua
09-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Bro ydgduo, I really envy you for having the chance to go Japan to try the various SM Mistresses, especially Mistress Juri - My knees go weak at the sight of her!

I would like to share one of my favorite Japanese website with you that has lots of hardcore ballbusting. Now I know ballbusting might not be everyone's cup of tea but if I have the chance, I will surely book a session with these mistresses - They have some English speaking Mistresses as well.

The link to book the session in English is is http://www.m-club-q.com/e-information.htm

calbts
09-02-2011, 09:46 PM
ydgduo - of course I agree, Midori and HOD cannot compare skill wise to Japanese Mistresses but when compared to only SE Asia - I would have to say Midori and her girls - skillwise are much better than their competition.

As far as Miki
- you can see her profile here on the companion page-
http://www.smclub.jp/companion.php
SM club does take non -Japanese speaker but only for m play and S & M which is a mixed course.
Although if you want to session with Miki, I really recommend you speak some Japanese. She speaks zero - and I mean ZERO English. The club has a nice selection of other players too. Email them and ask when you can call and talk to Kyouko who speaks good English.
The one main negative of SMclub is that it is in Meguro which only has 3 love hotels - two of which are very expensive. The third - Verdure is cheaper but still kind of small. To get a session in Shubuya you gotta pay for the round trip taxi which can be anywhere from 4000-6000 extra.

A quick note about Club Q - I used to have sessions with them awhile back but have not in a few years. They specialize in fighting/wrestling play. The manager Mr. Take speaks English. You need to communicate with him what type of session you want.
Pros - probably the cheapest one hour M session in Tokyo available for foreigners(Y15,000). Most of the girls on staff are young and hot. A few later moved on to be Japanese porno stars. One is dark skinned RUMIKA who is in many fetish and sex videos now.

Cons - The girls and club lacked any quality fetishwear. Basically you need to bring what you want the girls to wear in that respect.
Also when I sessioned, very few of the girls spoke English.
They also worked irregular schedules.
And they are not highly skilled with advanced bdsm skills like bondage, etc. .

But if you want a basic M session with a college aged hottie, then Club Q is the place.

robertchua
10-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Bro calbts, you are another guy I truly envy. It is my dream to visit Club Q. As you know, I am into hardcore ballbusting with the ladies wearing boots so advanced BDSM skills such as bondage or quality fetishwear is not as critical to me. From the Club Q videos and photos, I am sure I will enjoy myself tremendously!

However, the main obstacle I, or any non-Japanese speaking bros, will have is the language barrier for such Japanese Mistresses. I am glad that there is an avenue such as English speaking managers who can translate for us. The next alternative is to learn Japanese which sadly, I do not have the time or energy for.

calbts
10-02-2011, 07:52 PM
robertchua-

Yes then I highly recommend Club Q for you since booted ballbusting is definitely one of their specialties.
Just email or call Mr. Take - pronounced Tah - kay . Communicate with him slowly on exactly your preferences, etc.. You will then meet him at a nearby convenience store in Shibuya.
I do not know if he still does sessions in their boxing ring but I do know you can have sessions in one of the nearby Shibuya love hotels. As you can see on their English website some of their girls do speak English. But from my experience(and this seems to be the case generally in Japan) the hottest looking girls tend to not speak English.

I really do not know exactly why I stopped going there. Maybe I got too addicted to La Siora. Speaking of La Siora - they just got anoither totally hot new Mistress - Narumi. Wish I was in Japan now to see her.

Also about Mistress Juri - I got some videos of her from that SM-Play live site that I will post here soon. She wears those sexy boots and gives a nice long golden shower. Great stuff!!

tristan683
10-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Has anyone here tried Mistress Valeria Sinn?

http://xxmvsxx.wordpress.com/

Seems to be a genuine professional local domme who may, (MAY) be reasonably hot unlike those on collarme which are really not worth worshiping at all. Not sure how she looks but she seems very confident in her appearance, describing herself as a young gorgeous woman you can only dream of. Could even be mixed or Caucasian.

Some bros here complained that she speaks very arrogantly but I think a dominatrix is meant to have that dominating, disdainful attitude - it suits verbal humiliation.

If any bros on here has ever tried her, please let us know about her.

By the way to have a session with her you need to send her a pic (face blanked out is fine) and your mobile number, otherwise she'll just ignore.

robertchua
10-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Bro calbts, I will certainly make a point to go Club Q should I go Japan but the problem I forsee is once I am back in Singapore, I am sure it will be hard to find a local Mistress who can satisfy my needs. I guess this is what you call a "Happy Problem", huh?

Thanks for your sharing. I appreciate it very much.

ydgduo
11-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Juri like to punch and bite slave, i did not ask for that during email and pre session conversion. I think in her blog she also kick balls, so she is great for you.

In Singapore, gal who kick your ball, have what.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/gnh7FvcWOWs/hqdefault.jpg

are you that guy? find that gal, you dun have to go to japan.

ydgduo
11-02-2011, 05:37 AM
As far as Miki- you can see her profile here on the companion page-
http://www.smclub.jp/companion.php

i still dun know which of the gal is miki, because all in japanese.
is she very skill in s&m and allow body worshiping ? language will be a big problem for me for smclub. But there are many club in Tokyo, i hope the yen go down soon.

Schrodinger
11-02-2011, 07:33 AM
i still dun know which of the gal is miki, because all in japanese...

This is Miki:

http://www.smclub.jp/cp_indv.php?atno=2&PHPSESSID=9c5c214886e561ae9c829543e7d4ea99

Seems like she switches.

robertchua
11-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Juri like to punch and bite slave, i did not ask for that during email and pre session conversion. I think in her blog she also kick balls, so she is great for you.

In Singapore, gal who kick your ball, have what.

are you that guy? find that gal, you dun have to go to japan.

Bro ydgduo, I wish I am that guy in the picture but unfortunately, I am not him. Having said so, I must say I do not condone the act of the girl hitting him in his balls in public. After all, Singapore is too small a place and getting infamous via Stomp is certainly not my cup of tea.

I agree with you that it is possible to find ladies who are willing to kick my balls (at a price, of course). However, the problem I have is my requirement for these ladies to wear either thigh high or knee high leather boots. Even professional dominatrix like Mistress Shannon, Miss Cruela do not have such boots - I know because I asked both of them previously.

Besides going Japan for Club Q or other SM Clubs, another must-do thing for me is to visit the various Strip Clubs in US as there are some strippers who apparently enjoy kicking men in their balls. Hence I will pay them, not so much to strip for me, but to kick my balls during that song!

robertchua
11-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Bro Schrodinger, can I ask you (and fellow bros) if there is a difference if the SM Mistress, like Mistress Miki for instance, is also a switch? I know there have been debates that dominatrix should only give pain so for such dominatrix to be a switch, some submissive might not be able to accept it.

Personally, I am not that particular as long as my Mistress wear thigh high leather boots for my session. Hence the "switch" factor is not that important to me.

robertchua
11-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Has anyone here tried Mistress Valeria Sinn?

Bro tristan683, I did not see your post earlier as apparently you are still under moderation and your post did not showed up immediately. I remember you had asked this question previously and I will give my two cents worth although I have not tried her.

I got to know Mistress Valeria Sinn back in October 2009. At that time, her requirement was not that stringent (i.e. having a blurred-out photo). In my email correspondences to her, I wanted to see a picture of the particular pair of boots that she will be wearing to kick my balls with as well as her tribute for a 1-hour ballbusting session. Her reply was that she gave me a wide range for her tribute, $250 - $550 (this range can be found in her FAQ which she has provided in her first reply). When I asked her to be more specific with her tribute as well as provide a picture of her boots, she told me she has already given me the required tribute (i.e. $250 - $550) and she will not be providing me a picture of her boots.

Obviously, I was not happy as firstly, I do not know exactly how much to pay her. Should I pay her the minimum $250 or should I pay the mid-range or should I pay her the maximum $550? Secondly, I am not able to see her boots which is the critical factor for me. Hence, I decided not to engage her. I have to add that her email correspondence with me is short and curt. Maybe she is busy but surely knowing your customer's needs and trying to fulfill them is a reasonable thing to expect?

In February 2010, I discovered that she has a new website and a new email address (her current one) and I contacted her again. This time round, her new website specified that it was $200 for 40 min of Pain Slut (my ballbusting session will fall into this category). Hence, I emailed her saying I want a 40 min session with her at $200 in her boots as I had seen a picture of a slave licking her boots in her new website. That was when she told me that she does not have knee high leather boots (apparently, she does not like such boots) and she will not be providing me the picture.

I explained to her that I had seen a picture of a slave licking her boots in her new website (apparently she must have gotten the picture from somewhere else) and that was what prompted me to email her the second time as I thought there is no need for me to see her boots anymore since I like what I saw in her new website. However now that she told me she does not have such boots, I decided not to engage her services.

Back to collarme.com, I messaged Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom, along with the other dominatrix, for her tribute for my session. Surprising she remembers me (perhaps I am the only Singaporean guy to have asked her to kick my balls with boots) and she rejected me outright with profanities (specifically the f-word).

I have seen her updated blog recently and while the blog seems promising (read: enticing), I guess the only way to know is to firstly communicate with her before trying to set up a session. I believe she must have had some bad experiences previously and that is why she is now so stringent in her requirements. While there is nothing wrong with that, I do hope she listens carefully to what her potential customers want and see if she can fulfill them.

There is really no need for any professional dominatrix to be arrogant, especially when she is not in the actual session. In fact, the best dominatrix I have tried so far is polite during our email and telephone conversations prior to my session, and just before the session started, she made sure she knew exactly what I want so she can deliver fully. After our session ended, she was polite again. In fact, she contacted me for another session but I was not able to make it. And yes, she was wearing the thigh high leather boots, which she has given me a picture prior to the session. Even now, I smile at the thought of her and our session.

submarine
11-02-2011, 11:16 AM
In fact, the best dominatrix I have tried so far is polite during our email and telephone conversations prior to my session, and just before the session started, she made sure she knew exactly what I want so she can deliver fully. After our session ended, she was polite again. In fact, she contacted me for another session but I was not able to make it. And yes, she was wearing the thigh high leather boots, which she has given me a picture prior to the session. Even now, I smile at the thought of her and our session.

Bro, care to share her contact? Unless she is based overseas..THanks

Yea, appreciate your write ups which help to keep this thread going. I have tried some of the mistresses in CM but frankly, my expectations were often not met.

calbts
11-02-2011, 09:46 PM
First here are some videos from SMplay live site

Mistress Juri - Last video is the nest where she ives a long golden shower and makes slave lick her clean:
http://hotfile.com/dl/103445335/54df633/juri_movie_02_chunk_1.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103448693/70600f7/juri_movie_02_chunk_2.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103471267/5114406/juri_movie_02_chunk_4.wmv.html

Kagura Tamaki used to be at La Siora. Last video is best with a golden shower:
http://hotfile.com/dl/103451639/f8ac386/KAGURA_TAMAKI1.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103458987/f055f81/KAGURA_TAMAKI2.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103465399/7475dbd/KAGURA_TAMAKI3.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103479135/5e99dfe/KAGURA_TAMAKI4.wmv.html

Mistress Tamako
http://hotfile.com/dl/103485363/35e0fbe/TAMAKO1.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103491346/c71a8c0/TAMAKO2.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103592306/19af49d/TAMAKO3.wmv.html

Mistress Nanse Yuki - very hot!!
http://hotfile.com/dl/103595369/18defca/YUKI1.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103598696/a64f263/YUKI2.wmv.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/103679576/3061947/YUKI3.wmv.html

ydgduo - I would call Miki a sensual Mistress/slave. Yes she does allow full body worship/kissing, etc.. But again I would highly recommend some Japanese speaking ability with her. We had some miscommunications in one of our sessions that could have resulted in my not being able to see her again. I do not want to go into details but I rescued the situation after speaking with Kyouko and writing her a letter in Japanese. It is very important with Miki that you can communicate and treat her with respect. She is such a stunningly beautiful Goddess.

robertchua - THIS IS MY OPINION - Take it from me - an American - stay away from US strip(tease) clubs. They are overpriced and not worth your time. I laugh when some friends talk about going to Vegas strip clubs and speding hundreds of dollars on drinks and lap dances and that is all they get. They are TEASE clubs. Quite a contrast to what you can get here in Asia - a lot more for much less with feminine females. Because of the prudish American attitude(maybe as much as Singapore?) that equates sin to sex - any sexual/bdsm services will be very expensive and in some places illegal. Also these strip club tease girls might think you are crazy for wanting to be kicked in the balls and will probably decline for fear of being sued. In the US, anybody can sue anybody for any reason.
Also from what I hear - some Doms actually make you wear condoms
unheard of in Japan/Thailand) and even a handjob at the end of a session is against the law. Also to find any young good looking Dom in the US that doesn't already have a stable of slaves/is very busy/and asks for anything lower than $300 an hour - will be tough. That is not to say I have not had any good experinces there. Just that they were so inferior to what I get in Japan and SE Asia and even Europe. Go to the US to enjoy the food and the sights but I cannot recommend a tease bar unless you like throwing away money and not getting value.