PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

ydgduo
12-02-2011, 07:18 AM
This is Miki:
http://www.smclub.jp/cp_indv.php?atno=2&PHPSESSID=9c5c214886e561ae9c829543e7d4ea99
Seems like she switches.

Cheers! I prefer non switch, and without knowing japanese, it is a no go for me. Well, there are many english friendly sm club to go, not enough money and not enough time.

ydgduo
12-02-2011, 07:23 AM
required tribute (i.e. $250 - $550)

so unprofessional.
you will no such thing in Japan.
May i know you keep looking for untrain domina to kick your ball, what if they kick too hard and kill you?

ydgduo
12-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Also from what I hear - some Doms actually make you wear condoms
unheard of in Japan/Thailand)

Also to find any young good looking Dom in the US that doesn't already have a stable of slaves/is very busy/and asks for anything lower than $300 an hour - will be tough.

La Siora the old apartment, with the room at the left side, the one with carpets, i have to wear condom, they dun want pre cum on their carpet.

Fetish Fortress in china town NYC has very young good looking dom, at lower than 300 an hour.

robertchua
12-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Bro, care to share her contact? Unless she is based overseas..THanks

Yea, appreciate your write ups which help to keep this thread going. I have tried some of the mistresses in CM but frankly, my expectations were often not met.

Bro submarine, I will be happy to share her with you and bros. Unfortunately, she is based overseas and in fact, she is currently in Tokyu. She is a Taiwanese who can speak Mandarin, Japanese and English - her English is not that proficient though.

Her name is Princess Mai Maya and her website is http://www.princess-selene.com/

Her pictures in this website does not do her justice. She looks far better in person. I have asked Maid Angelina (the one managing the emails for Princess Mai Maya) for Princess Mai Maya's SM Club in Japan. Once I have the website, I will update you guys again.

robertchua
12-02-2011, 10:50 AM
robertchua - THIS IS MY OPINION - Take it from me - an American - stay away from US strip(tease) clubs.

Bro calbts, thank you so much for your sharing. I was not aware of the pitfalls of visiting a strip club. In fact, the reason why I thought strip clubs were a better bet is that some of these strippers might be wearing thigh high or knee high leather boots. Guess I will have better luck sticking to professional dominatrix.

robertchua
12-02-2011, 11:00 AM
so unprofessional.
you will no such thing in Japan.
May i know you keep looking for untrain domina to kick your ball, what if they kick too hard and kill you?

Bro ydgduo, you asked a very good question which I will try my best to reply. An individual's pain tolerance can be trained. Of course, there will be a limit to how much pain a person can take. I have been kicked many times for many years - I do not want to state the exact number of times as I really do not count. As for the years, I prefer to keep it a secret too.

So far, so good for me. I suppose that professional dominatrix should be a safer bet. But there are always risks involved. A newbie, i.e. a lady who has never kicked before, is a refreshing change. I particularly like the innocence and sometimes, I do feel guilty for corrupting them.

calbts
12-02-2011, 12:03 PM
In my dozens of sessions at La Siora even going as far back as 1999, even in the carpeted room, I have never ever been asked or was requested to wear a condom in a session. In fact I cannot recall ever being asked to wear a condom in any session I have ever had in Asia. I guess you were just unlucky that day.

As far as Fetish Fortress goes - yes those girls look good and maybe the session is not over $300, But I guarantee there will be a sex-negative element to the session as any sexual(hand release) contact is illegal.
Also New York City even with the high yen in Japan is more expensive than Tokyo. And as we all seem to agree, the selection and quality of the Mistresses in Tokyo cannot be beat. But New York is a great tourist destination and the food there is very good.

starfb
12-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Bros, I found a new website that lists Singaporean Dominatrixes. However, there are only 3 dominatrixes currently - 2 females and 1 TS.

I have contacted both females through collarme.com previously and concluded that only Mistress Minky is worth paying a visit.

The website is http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com

Bro thanks for sharing, have you tried miss Minky? seems no FR for her here

submarine
12-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Her pictures in this website does not do her justice. She looks far better in person. I have asked Maid Angelina (the one managing the emails for Princess Mai Maya) for Princess Mai Maya's SM Club in Japan. Once I have the website, I will update you guys again.

i think she belongs to smyapoo.jp
have never sessioned there before though..

yes, she seems amazing

doctor sex
13-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Bro thanks for sharing, have you tried miss Minky? seems no FR for her here

Yes, i do find it strange that nobody has anything to say about Minky. She has set herself up as Queen Bee of http://sgdomsubs.webs.com and is always on collarme.com but nobody here has actually met her. Is she real? Because she appears to be in partnership with Noir rascal/Fiona Ling should we presume she is just as much a waste of time?

ydgduo
13-02-2011, 01:01 PM
In my dozens of sessions at La Siora even going as far back as 1999, even in the carpeted room, I have never ever been asked or was requested to wear a condom in a session. In fact I cannot recall ever being asked to wear a condom in any session I have ever had in Asia. I guess you were just unlucky that day.

twice, both time in the carpet room, the rest of the sessions all in the other room. i think the room next to the carpet room, complain to police, and they were arrested, now they operate from love hotel. The middle age lady complain of noise, i saw on a small video clip found on internet at that time.

and also maybe Schrodinger and you both younger and more handsome than me, yeah i compare the review from la siora and i did not get what both of you got. could be the fact that both of you speaken japanese. But i always get less than what both of talk about.

ydgduo
13-02-2011, 01:16 PM
An individual's pain tolerance can be trained. I have been kicked many times for many years

wow i did not know that. I did not know the balls can get harder and tougher. It is not my thing, i cannot get an erection if kick at the balls. But go to Japan and enjoy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1289216/Racing-boss-Robin-Mortimer-dies-sadistic-sex-session-perverted-dominatrix.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3030703/Belgian-Dominatrix-victim-was-rich-motor-racing-boss.html

robertchua
14-02-2011, 10:53 AM
i think she belongs to smyapoo.jp
have never sessioned there before though..

yes, she seems amazing

Bro submarine, perhaps it is due to me having visited such an amazing dominatrix like Princess Mai Maya prior to my recent Thaidomina team of Mistress Femina and Bella, that leaves me unsatisfied.

As you know, I cannot speak Japanese. But imagine if I can go Japan now and have another session with Princess Mai Maya, and get her to recommend me to her fellow dominatrix at the SM Club that she is working at now, that will be my dream come true!

robertchua
14-02-2011, 11:37 AM
wow i did not know that. I did not know the balls can get harder and tougher. It is not my thing, i cannot get an erection if kick at the balls. But go to Japan and enjoy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1289216/Racing-boss-Robin-Mortimer-dies-sadistic-sex-session-perverted-dominatrix.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3030703/Belgian-Dominatrix-victim-was-rich-motor-racing-boss.html

Bro ydgduo, I agree with you that ballbusting is not everyone's cup of tea. My problem is I am seeking real kicks and there exists a real danger of me biting off more than I can chew one of these days. That is why it is so important for me to find the right girl to do the kicking. Balls are fragile, despite my increased pain tolerance, can be destroyed accidentally.

For dominatrix who do not or will not practise safe limits, such as the one you shared in your newspaper links above, it is a big risk to take should one decide to engage her. But should you live to tell your tale, it makes one heck of an experience - what does not kill you will make you stronger, right?

On the topic of erection versus getting kicked in my balls, moderate to severe pain (to me, at least) makes me hard. However, I have lost my erection due to a super hard kick. This goes to show that everyone has a limit for pain and too much pain may not be a good thing sometimes.

robertchua
14-02-2011, 11:45 AM
As I have not personally met Mistress Minky, I cannot give my FR on her.

Bros, I have received several PMs asking me about Mistress Minky. While it is true that I have emailed her and received polite replies from her, I have not had a session with her yet. That is why I asked those bros who are interested in Mistress Minky to post their FRs should they have a session with her.

As for the connection between Mistress Minky and Mistress Fiona, they are friends. I do not think it is fair to associate my bad experience with Mistress Fiona with Mistress Minky that is why I still recommend Mistress Minky. Even for Mistress Fiona, perhaps bros who contact her now might be able to get professional replies now that she has decided to go pro-domme.

robertchua
14-02-2011, 12:04 PM
As far as Fetish Fortress goes - yes those girls look good and maybe the session is not over $300, But I guarantee there will be a sex-negative element to the session as any sexual(hand release) contact is illegal.

Bro calbts, I did not know that you will not be allowed to cum during the session. I always took it that for granted. Thanks for letting us know.

I am not sure if you remember the movie, Pretty Woman by Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. I was absolutely captivated by the patented thigh high leather boots that Julia Roberts was wearing. In my simple mind, I thought most street walkers will be wearing thigh high boots and I will have a hard time choosing which lady to kick my balls should I ever go US.

calbts
14-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh no you can cum - but it will most likely be self stimulated.

robertchua
14-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Bro calbts, self-stimulation does not sound very appealing to me. Does this means that it depends on the dominatrix, such as those in The Fetish Fortress, will get to decide whether to let you cum or not?

I had always thought that all I need to do is to specify exactly what I want from the dominatrix and it would be carried out?

robertchua
14-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, i do find it strange that nobody has anything to say about Minky. She has set herself up as Queen Bee of http://sgdomsubs.webs.com and is always on collarme.com but nobody here has actually met her. Is she real? Because she appears to be in partnership with Noir rascal/Fiona Ling should we presume she is just as much a waste of time?

Bro doctor sex, there is at least one bro who has met Mistress Minky in person. I have requested him to post a FR and I hope he does.

robertchua
14-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Bro shoey, thanks for sharing with us for maamkathrina. I saw her profile and pictures and somehow, it seems too good to be true. The real dominatrix from collarme.com are

1. Mistress Minky
2. Miss Len
3. Miss Shannon Ohio
4. Miss Cruela
5. Miss Valeria Sinn
6. Miss Fiona

If other bros can add on this list, that will be great!

Disclaimer: I have not tried any of the above Mistresses yet though.

Schrodinger
15-02-2011, 12:29 AM
I met Mistress Minky before she decided to go pro. She is a natural dominant who decided why indulge in her interest and use it to fund her dungeon at the same time. The first time I sent her home, she made me kneel and kiss her feet goodbye at her doorstep, in public.... yes it was late and deserted, but the thrill of being seen....

The thing I like about her is that she is not disrespectful even though she is naturally dominant. Unlike some others on collarme.com who think that being rude is a birthright of dominants.

robertchua
15-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Bro Schrodinger, thanks for your sharing. Although I have not met Mistress Minky in person yet, I have a very good impression from our email correspondences.

The thrill of being seen sure sounds exciting! However, I do not know if I have the guts to do what you did. You see, the last thing I want is to appear on Stomp with the caption "My neighbour's friend kisses her on her foot instead of mouth/cheek!"

For those in the know, myself included, such an act of public submission is liberating. We live life but once, and regrets is certainly not the way I want to live my life. I salute you, Bro Schrodinger!

ZtoAZ
15-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Bro Schrodinger, thanks for your sharing. Although I have not met Mistress Minky in person yet, I have a very good impression from our email correspondences.

Meet her once, a nice and pleasant girl, but didn't talk to her for the details. Dont know how much she will charge for the session?

robertchua
15-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Bro ZtoAZ, from what I know, Mistress Minky charges $200 per hour.

submarine
16-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone, I have a contact for a local lady who is willing to try domination.

Rates: 250 per hour and 400 for 2 hours.
Hotel is at client's expense

I have not tried her myself yet as I am too busy. Note that I am no OKT and am not earning any profit from this.

Those interested, pls PM me with your contact details and likes/dislikes and limits.

DO NOT ask me for her age/looks/figure as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Cheers

McWoof0
16-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Bro shoey, thanks for sharing with us for maamkathrina. I saw her profile and pictures and somehow, it seems too good to be true. The real dominatrix from collarme.com are

1. Mistress Minky
2. Miss Len
3. Miss Shannon Ohio
4. Miss Cruela
5. Miss Valeria Sinn
6. Miss Fiona

If other bros can add on this list, that will be great!

Disclaimer: I have not tried any of the above Mistresses yet though.

I tried Miss Kimmie as well. though she seldom reply in collarme. managed to serve her once. what i can say is. She is local chinese and young. :D

robertchua
16-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your sharing! Her profile pic has a guy's back with the words "I love Mistress Kimmee". What a lucky guy! Are you him?

robertchua
16-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Bros, in case you are going Shanghai, you might want to try this Mistress. Her nick in collarme.com is Goddessofslavery and her English name is "shengtianhu", a direct translation from her Chinese name.

Do note that I have not tried her personally but her pics certainly look good. According to her website, she has 5 years of experience and she is now 25 years old.

Her website is http://216.245.215.93/3/index.aspx

Her blog is http://www.queenslave.cn/

copymark
16-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your sharing! Her profile pic has a guy's back with the words "I love Mistress Kimmee". What a lucky guy! Are you him?

that was me. lol
i kinda intro her into collarme. yea for the worng reasons. cos she needed money and i told her to pro domme.
so yeah started off she was new and slowly she caught on la..
dunno if she still into it now. been a while.
she looks really young

ZtoAZ
16-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone, I have a contact for a local lady who is willing to try domination.

Rates: 250 per hour and 400 for 2 hours.
Hotel is at client's expense

DO NOT ask me for her age/looks/figure as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Cheers

She want us to pay her learning fee? maybe you can convince her to lower the rate to a good student's level, no war here just my humble opinion bro :D

ZtoAZ
16-02-2011, 09:10 PM

1. Mistress Minky
2. Miss Len
3. Miss Shannon Ohio
4. Miss Cruela
5. Miss Valeria Sinn
6. Miss Fiona

Anyone tried Amazingasia from CM? She send me a msg "Mistress M is back here in singapore sms me 9xxxxxx6..Im pro dom", looks like too good to be true?

ZtoAZ
16-02-2011, 09:13 PM
i have also contacted DomKinkyMistress and she seems like a true mistress and is serious about owning slaves. however, things didn't work out for us...

come on people... share! :)

I also contacted her, also things didn't work out for us as she didnt want to talk more in Y-msg, maybe she only play play there, any success FR?

robertchua
16-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Bro AtoAZ, can I know what you think is a reasonable rate for someone totally new to domination?

From what I know, most professional dominatrix charge $200 per hour.

daben
17-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Anyone tried Amazingasia from CM? She send me a msg "Mistress M is back here in singapore sms me 9xxxxxx6..Im pro dom", looks like too good to be true?

I think she is maxin, you may find out about her from this thread

robertchua
17-02-2011, 08:57 AM
yeah bro. i even spoke to her over the phone... but the thing is, she insisted on having me naked on webcam which i am quite reluctant as who knows what she might do with your pictures....

bro, do you have any other recommendation? tks.

Bro shoey, I agree with you that it is not wise to show naked pictures of you. At least not till you met up with the Mistress in person.

robertchua
17-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Bro daben, thanks for letting us know.

This means from collarme.com, we have a total of 8 real dominatrix:

1. Mistress Minky aka Minky
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela
5. Miss Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom
6. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal
7. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee
8. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia

robertchua
17-02-2011, 09:07 AM
that was me. lol
i kinda intro her into collarme. yea for the worng reasons. cos she needed money and i told her to pro domme.
so yeah started off she was new and slowly she caught on la..
dunno if she still into it now. been a while.
she looks really young

Bro copymark, my apologies for missing your post again as you are still under moderation. Can I suggest you post more so you can come out of moderation?

So you are that lucky guy in that profile pic! And you are guilty of corrupting an innocent mind. :D

copymark
17-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Uup lol. Guilty I am but good ma. I ought to teach gals who is the stronger sex . And tt once gals have our balls we are theirs. :)

Bro copymark, my apologies for missing your post again as you are still under moderation. Can I suggest you post more so you can come out of moderation?

So you are that lucky guy in that profile pic! And you are guilty of corrupting an innocent mind. :D

McWoof0
17-02-2011, 03:30 PM
haha. kimme is indeed very young. until recently she is still in need of $. so those interested might wan to try msg her on collarme. but she always takes very long to reply..

robertchua
17-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Bro McWoof0, as the saying goes, "Age does not matter unless you are a cheese or wine".

Have you ever considered the perspective from the dominatrix? More often than not, it is a chore to screen potential clients. Let us not forget that they are also similar to us in that they have an outside life as well. Furthermore, our society is one in which BDSM is still not accepted. I dare say that the dominatrix themselves are equally, if not more zealous in guarding their own privacy while making their services available to BDSM lovers like ourselves.

McWoof0
17-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Bro McWoof0, as the saying goes, "Age does not matter unless you are a cheese or wine".

Have you ever considered the perspective from the dominatrix? More often than not, it is a chore to screen potential clients. Let us not forget that they are also similar to us in that they have an outside life as well. Furthermore, our society is one in which BDSM is still not accepted. I dare say that the dominatrix themselves are equally, if not more zealous in guarding their own privacy while making their services available to BDSM lovers like ourselves.

I like young doms!.. :D:D:D

robertchua
17-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Uup lol. Guilty I am but good ma. I ought to teach gals who is the stronger sex . And tt once gals have our balls we are theirs. :)

Bro copymark, you are a man after my own heart. Like you, I offer my balls as target practice for ladies who have yet to kick a man before. I take joy in making them happy as well. This is what I call a win-win situation. The lady gets paid for her time and effort while I get my money's worth of kicks.

The thing I find most intriguing about ballbusting is that these ladies will never know how much they hurt our balls since they do not have them in the first place!

robertchua
17-02-2011, 04:42 PM
I like young doms!.. :D:D:D

Bro McWoof, while I do like young dominatrix, I would say we should not dismiss the older dominatrix. I say this with reference to Mistress Siu Tim of Hong Kong.

As her profile pic did not show her face clearly, I was not able to judge how old she was until I finally met her. I must say her attitude is very good. If I was staying in Hong Kong, I will surely be her repeated customer, not so much for her looks but more of her eagerness to please me. Oh, did I mentioned that she has a whole collection of boots, including my favorite thigh high boots in both black and red?

submarine
17-02-2011, 10:01 PM
are you guys all surfing this thread during work ? lol

anyway it is good to see this thread being so alive right now.

for the bros who have messaged me regarding the contact of a local girl who is willing to try domination, I apologize for the delay as I have to respect her decision to not release her contact number until she gives the green light.

in the meantime, i have compiled a list of the wants / limits of each profile so she can look through them and make her decision accordingly.

she is not in desperate need of clients and thus she is more selective, especially to ensure that both her client and her have similar interests for a more fulfilling session.

ZtoAZ
18-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Anyone tried the Unice from collarme ? her profile below

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/498186/details.htm

Is she real woman ? She only want to communicate vi SMS, dont want to talk :rolleyes:

micky_blues
18-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Any bro here tried bitchevon and Maamkathrina from Collarme? Their photos look damn hot. But worried that they could be fake. Any comments?

ZtoAZ
18-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Bro AtoAZ, can I know what you think is a reasonable rate for someone totally new to domination?

From what I know, most professional dominatrix charge $200 per hour.

bro robertchua I have no idea what should be the right rate for the new dom, but I will only pay her max half of the pro-dom rate, just my opinion only.

ZtoAZ
18-02-2011, 12:10 AM
bro, do you have any other recommendation? tks.

So far no luck in CM, SG too little supplier lao

copymark
18-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Bitchevon is for real but not in sg now. She mentored kimmee :)
I met unice before but not for a session but she not my cup of tea.. Lookswise

copymark
18-02-2011, 01:15 AM
By the way miss Francesca is bk at cm.. She is Rachel from Rachel stables . Met her twice before . Anyone met her m serve her recently?

ydgduo
18-02-2011, 07:46 AM
SG too little supplier lao

well that is an understatement.

considering all the actions in geylang, health center, desker road, orchard towers, chinatown, and lots of small hairdressor.

Basically a cemetery for s&m, funny, singapore man always complain that singapore woman boss them around.

ydgduo
18-02-2011, 07:52 AM
suniya have new mistresses.

http://www.mistresssuniya.com/Mistress_Suniya/Gallery.html

Pia and Yo, of course Sade look the best.

micky_blues
18-02-2011, 07:58 AM

bro copymark, you have met her before? Is she beautiful? From the pictures, she looks slim and beautiful. Your comments?

If you do not serve her, then how do you met her? Over coffee? And what are the charges like?

robertchua
18-02-2011, 09:46 AM
for the bros who have messaged me regarding the contact of a local girl who is willing to try domination, I apologize for the delay as I have to respect her decision to not release her contact number until she gives the green light.

in the meantime, i have compiled a list of the wants / limits of each profile so she can look through them and make her decision accordingly.

she is not in desperate need of clients and thus she is more selective, especially to ensure that both her client and her have similar interests for a more fulfilling session.

Bro submarine, good things are worth waiting for, right? As I have mentioned previously, our local dominatrix have an outside life as well and this includes work, family, friends and thus, to arrange their schedule with ours is certainly not an easy feat.

I agree that it is better to have a more discerning dominatrix who can decide whether the client is her cup of tea so that both parties can have fun together. For bros who are lucky enough to have a session with her, do post your FR for the benefit of the rest. We should all support good local dominatrix, yes?

robertchua
18-02-2011, 09:53 AM
bro robertchua I have no idea what should be the right rate for the new dom, but I will only pay her max half of the pro-dom rate, just my opinion only.

Bro ZtoAZ, assuming that the market rate for professional dominatrix is $200 per hour, half of this means $100 per hour. Now given the risks involved for this new dominatrix, I do not think that $100 is very attractive IMHO. Please do not get offended. I am just putting myself in the shoes of the dominatrix and sharing my thoughts.

robertchua
18-02-2011, 10:05 AM

Bro copymark, I see you are out of moderation! That is great! We value your contributions (that can be seen instantly from henceforth).

This means from collarme.com, we have a total of 11 real dominatrix:

9. Miss Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables
10. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon
11. Miss Unice aka Unice

copymark
18-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Lol yup n it was me who intro Rachel to domme n helped her start her cm acct. I think I m devillish . Maybe I shld be a scout la lol.

robertchua
18-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Bro copymark, like I said before, you are guilty of corrupting innocent young minds! :D

But thanks to your efforts, we have more local dominatrix! Yes, please scout for more young minds to corrupt. I, for one, will give my full support!

robertchua
18-02-2011, 10:26 AM
suniya have new mistresses.

http://www.mistresssuniya.com/Mistress_Suniya/Gallery.html

Pia and Yo, of course Sade look the best.

Bro ydgduo, thanks for your link. I was staring at the beautiful thigh high boots that these Thai Mistresses are wearing in some of the gallery pictures and was wondering how my balls will feel when I get kicked with them.

A trend that I notice that for Thai Mistresses, is that they prefer a double Mistress session like my recent Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina from Thaidomina. Personally, I much prefer a one-to-one session as I can examine my battle scars (i.e. the bruises from the kicks to my balls) and savour the exquisite pain that this one Mistress has given me.

Can I know if you (and other bros) feel that one Mistress is better or the more the merrier?

ZtoAZ
18-02-2011, 10:53 AM

Bro can give some description of Unice ? Is she very fat or ... There is no pic in the CM and seems she registered in there several years ago :D

ZtoAZ
18-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Bro ZtoAZ, assuming that the market rate for professional dominatrix is $200 per hour, half of this means $100 per hour. Now given the risks involved for this new dominatrix, I do not think that $100 is very attractive IMHO. Please do not get offended. I am just putting myself in the shoes of the dominatrix and sharing my thoughts.

No offence bro robertchua, I think the new Dom can partner with exp-doms as team and then they can get experiences. SM world just like corp world, rates must be on-par with experiences ...

copymark
18-02-2011, 11:09 AM
I prefer the more the merrier cos they can laugh and humiliate me . And I think they are less shy in a grp

robertchua
18-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Bro AtoAZ, thanks for being so open-minded. If you allow me to play the devil's advocate, what makes you think that the professional dominatrix will partner with this new dominatrix? I mean there will be increased competition and if the new dominatrix is, for the sake of argument, younger and prettier than the professional dominatrix, would not the professional dominatrix be sabotaging her own career by partnering with the new dominatrix?

Furthermore, most if not all of us, whether as clients or dominatrix, guard our privacy zealously. Why should the professional dominatrix take the risk and expose her client with this new dominatrix, bearing in mind the new dominatrix might only be in for the short run?

Having said so, I do agree with you that rates of a professional dominatrix should commensurate with experience.

robertchua
18-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I prefer the more the merrier cos they can laugh and humiliate me . And I think they are less shy in a grp

Bro copymark, I see you enjoy being the centre of attention, huh? I agree that in a group situation, the ladies might feel less inhibited in kicking your balls since she is not the only one.

Perhaps I can share my experience in engaging a pair of sisters for one of my ballbusting session some time back. The elder sister, let's call her Amy while the younger sister is called Becky (both names are fake to protect their identities). I found them on the streets of GL, which is my usual hunting ground - I will pay these streetwalkers the amount they charge for having sex but instead of having sex, I pay them to kick my balls.

In the beginning, I did not know that Amy and Becky were sisters. I got to know Amy first (attracted to her brown knee high leather boots that she was wearing) and she is an excellent kicker. She is one of those few girls who truly enjoy kicking a man in his balls and her aim is deadly accurate. I enjoyed myself so much that I engaged her services the next time I went GL. I had a truly wonderful time and in fact, the second time was better as she knew my limits and kicked me even harder.

Having tried Amy twice previously, I decided not to try her for a third consecutive time and decided to engage Becky (attracted to her black knee high leather boots) for a change. Amy, who was standing a couple of steps away from Becky, seemed disappointed that I did not chose her again. I told her I will engage her the next time I visit her and she reluctantly agreed.

In the hotel, Becky told me that Amy was her sister and Amy did not have any customers yet so Becky proposed that I engage Amy to kick my balls as well. Of course I had to pay an additional premium for Amy. Thankfully, I had enough cash that day so I agreed to this interesting preposition - that was my first time having two girls kicking me at the same time.

Before Amy came, I asked Becky to start kicking me. Becky kicks, though powerful, lack accuracy. Thus when Amy came, I asked Amy to demonstrate her kicks. Unfortunately, Becky could not grasp the concept that quickly. I had both sisters, one standing in front while the other standing behind, kicking my balls till I drop. This is, I believe, the most excruciating position as there is no where to go as both the front and back are being attacked continuously.

During the session, I can tell both sisters were having great fun and though my balls ache for days, the pain is worth it. My only regret is that both sisters have apparently returned to China and I have not been able to see either one of them. I was hoping for my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of Thaidomina to be of this intensity but it turned out to be not so. Hence, I will still stick to my one-to-one.

Bro copymark, I will love to read your ballbusting FRs. Care to share?

copymark
18-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Well I m into ballbusting buthavent had a real chance to explore tt area. Ammore into humiliation n orgasm denial n chastity now. Will scout for more dommes n Intro u guys if found :)

Unice is nth much to shout abt really interns of looks

robertchua
18-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Bro copymark, we thank you in advance for your future lobangs.

As you and other bros might know from my posts, I am obsessed with thigh high boots. If there is an average-looking dominatrix who is wearing a pair of thigh high boots, I will engage her without a second thought. In fact, I will chose the average-looking dominatrix over a prettier dominatrix (assuming the prettier dominatrix is not wearing boots). I am that extreme.

And precisely because I am so particular about the boots, I find it hard to find suitable girls to kick me as most of the time, they do not have the kind of boots that I like. In the past, GL used to be a wonderful place with lots of streetwalkers around and sometimes, I will have a difficult time choosing as more than one streetwalker will be wearing knee high boots. Now, GL is like a ghost town.

Apart from Mistress Minky and Miss Len, I do not know of any other dominatrix in collarme.com who have thigh high boots. I plan to have a session with Mistress Minky one of these days to satisfy my obsession.

ydgduo
18-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Can I know if you (and other bros) feel that one Mistress is better or the more the merrier?

suniya club default is 1 mistress, but can pay more for 2. I think she can do the ball kicking with boots, can you email her and ask her for confirmation. 1 is better for me.

copymark
18-02-2011, 02:29 PM
I met minky once when she hasn't pro domme yet. That was years back.
I will jus summarize
looks strict. Plesabt looking tatoos.
Had me strip her top n bra and I was shivering. She had instilled fear in me.
Then had me massage her n then she tied me up ankles to my wrist n sat on my face n fucked my face with her pussy. Then she had me spread my legs as she squeezed my balls n used a riding crop to hit my balls. I was in tears n tried to close my legs but to no avail. After tt she had me shower for her n then rest of the session I was made to kneel while she used me as a footstool

ydgduo
18-02-2011, 03:08 PM
sweet devil has new mistress Akira
http://www.prezis.jp/akira/0103.jpg

McWoof0
18-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I will jus summarize
Then had me massage her n then she tied me up ankles to my wrist n sat on my face n fucked my face with her pussy. Then she had me spread my legs as she squeezed my balls n used a riding crop to hit my balls. I was in tears n tried to close my legs but to no avail. After tt she had me shower for her n then rest of the session I was made to kneel while she used me as a footstool

Wah bro.. looks like u have served quite a no. of local doms alrdy.. really hope u can find more..

:D:D:D

copymark
18-02-2011, 03:22 PM
I will try ba. Not easy though trying to persuade and all lol. But I will share don't worry;)
if u guys have any fl contacts can give me too I will try persuade n convert them to pro domme

ydgduo
18-02-2011, 03:29 PM
I will try ba. Not easy though trying to persuade and all lol. But I will share don't worry;)
if u guys have any fl contacts can give me too I will try persuade n convert them to pro domme

i think it work best if it is a JOB rather than lifestyle. Look at japan, it is like a job, and it is the best of it's type of service. When it is lifestyle, than it will not meet minimum standard. It is best you stop corrupting young minds.

copymark
18-02-2011, 04:17 PM
i think it work best if it is a JOB rather than lifestyle. Look at japan, it is like a job, and it is the best of it's type of service. When it is lifestyle, than it will not meet minimum standard. It is best you stop corrupting young minds.

confused. Well u see fl is a job no? Lifestyle is not a job unlike freelance . Hence freelance would do a better job no? And then y shld we stop corrupting young minds? It's educating them abt gal power

XiBeiSong
18-02-2011, 05:04 PM
confused. Well u see fl is a job no? Lifestyle is not a job unlike freelance . Hence freelance would do a better job no? And then y shld we stop corrupting young minds? It's educating them abt gal power

Correct. I agree its educating them abt gal power so that we can benefit. Besides it is not likely to find anybody here in spore doing it as a job. Here very different fr japan. So i think bro copymark is on the right track by first fl, then lifestyle. More sharing to come?

doctor sex
18-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I will jus summarize

Finally! a field report on Minky, i was beginning to think no one had ever had a session. I guess if that was a few years back, she is even bettter now. I like tats on a lady, what were they?

copymark
18-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Can't remember. Wat the tats were..
But she's really strict n good I suppose. N ya sexy in a way n she has a dungoen now. Can't disclose more aldy :) gotta respect her :)

tristan683
18-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Wow Robert, from your experience with the streetwalkers, do you think it's possible to approach them to ask them to dominate us as and simply just pay the same $70-$100 that we would pay for normal sex?

These girls tend to very sexually experienced and therefore have probably encountered all kinds of fetishes before, so who knows this may just be feasible.

By the way the streetwalkers do still come out after 2am especially on weekends (though not as many as before) but many of them are very good looking with great bodies, and are generally better looking than those in the houses.

Bro copymark, I see you enjoy being the centre of attention, huh? I agree that in a group situation, the ladies might feel less inhibited in kicking your balls since she is not the only one.

Perhaps I can share my experience in engaging a pair of sisters for one of my ballbusting session some time back. The elder sister, let's call her Amy while the younger sister is called Becky (both names are fake to protect their identities). I found them on the streets of GL, which is my usual hunting ground - I will pay these streetwalkers the amount they charge for having sex but instead of having sex, I pay them to kick my balls.

In the beginning, I did not know that Amy and Becky were sisters. I got to know Amy first (attracted to her brown knee high leather boots that she was wearing) and she is an excellent kicker. She is one of those few girls who truly enjoy kicking a man in his balls and her aim is deadly accurate. I enjoyed myself so much that I engaged her services the next time I went GL. I had a truly wonderful time and in fact, the second time was better as she knew my limits and kicked me even harder.

Having tried Amy twice previously, I decided not to try her for a third consecutive time and decided to engage Becky (attracted to her black knee high leather boots) for a change. Amy, who was standing a couple of steps away from Becky, seemed disappointed that I did not chose her again. I told her I will engage her the next time I visit her and she reluctantly agreed.

In the hotel, Becky told me that Amy was her sister and Amy did not have any customers yet so Becky proposed that I engage Amy to kick my balls as well. Of course I had to pay an additional premium for Amy. Thankfully, I had enough cash that day so I agreed to this interesting preposition - that was my first time having two girls kicking me at the same time.

Before Amy came, I asked Becky to start kicking me. Becky kicks, though powerful, lack accuracy. Thus when Amy came, I asked Amy to demonstrate her kicks. Unfortunately, Becky could not grasp the concept that quickly. I had both sisters, one standing in front while the other standing behind, kicking my balls till I drop. This is, I believe, the most excruciating position as there is no where to go as both the front and back are being attacked continuously.

During the session, I can tell both sisters were having great fun and though my balls ache for days, the pain is worth it. My only regret is that both sisters have apparently returned to China and I have not been able to see either one of them. I was hoping for my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of Thaidomina to be of this intensity but it turned out to be not so. Hence, I will still stick to my one-to-one.

Bro copymark, I will love to read your ballbusting FRs. Care to share?

ydgduo
19-02-2011, 02:17 AM

freelance is not a job. Japan sm club, have a manager, they have to start work at particular time every week, even if there are no customer, they have to stay in their office, until end of day. The manager send them to training class and instruct them to ensure minimum standard.
freelance do the job whenever they want. If they are not happy with punter face, they will provide very bad service.

ydgduo
19-02-2011, 02:21 AM
As you and other bros might know from my posts, I am obsessed with thigh high boots. If there is an average-looking dominatrix who is wearing a pair of thigh high boots, I will engage her without a second thought. In fact, I will chose the average-looking dominatrix over a prettier dominatrix (assuming the prettier dominatrix is not wearing boots). I am that extreme.

more new mistress with ball kicking in their profile

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/images/jessica/large/jessica08.jpg
Mistress Jessica

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/images/nadia/large/nadia12.jpg
Mistress Nadia

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/home.php
cheapest for bangkok now. I see Price war. The most expensive is suniya, but i think she is more experience.

McWoof0
19-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Finally! a field report on Minky, i was beginning to think no one had ever had a session. I guess if that was a few years back, she is even bettter now. I like tats on a lady, what were they?

I have met her once, went to discuss a private event but end up i didnt go because she say i cannot choose who to serve and who not to serve. but i am only interested in ladies not men. thats y i gave up also. till now she doesnt wan to reply my msges.

robertchua
19-02-2011, 04:18 PM
suniya club default is 1 mistress, but can pay more for 2. I think she can do the ball kicking with boots, can you email her and ask her for confirmation. 1 is better for me.

Bro ydgduo, thanks for your lobang. Also, thanks for all the lovely pics of the various mistress in boots!

robertchua
19-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Wow Robert, from your experience with the streetwalkers, do you think it's possible to approach them to ask them to dominate us as and simply just pay the same $70-$100 that we would pay for normal sex?

These girls tend to very sexually experienced and therefore have probably encountered all kinds of fetishes before, so who knows this may just be feasible.

By the way the streetwalkers do still come out after 2am especially on weekends (though not as many as before) but many of them are very good looking with great bodies, and are generally better looking than those in the houses.

Bro tristan683, yes it is possible - just ask them directly and do not feel shy. Do you know some of these streetwalkers I have tried are actually SM Queens back in China? Of course, some streetwalkers might take the opportunity to jack up their asking price and it is up to you to decide if she is worth paying for. Unfortunately, you will only know how good or bad her service is when the two of you are in the hotel room.

robertchua
19-02-2011, 04:29 PM
freelance is not a job. Japan sm club, have a manager, they have to start work at particular time every week, even if there are no customer, they have to stay in their office, until end of day. The manager send them to training class and instruct them to ensure minimum standard.
freelance do the job whenever they want. If they are not happy with punter face, they will provide very bad service.

Bro ydgduo, now I know why the Japan SM Clubs are the best in the world.

As for FL, it is sad but true that the service varies depending on her mood and the chemistry she have with the customer.

TBogard
19-02-2011, 05:07 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=229621

just came across a local FL offering dominatrix service, anyone tried yet?

SomeJokingZebra
19-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I knew of a HC girl that is quite adept in dishing out punishment.

But you have to lead her; tell her what you wants.

I had slapping, orgasm control, smacking, foot licking..

ydgduo
20-02-2011, 03:21 AM

if slave have to lead dominatrix then it will not be s&m fun anymore.

tristan683
20-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Exactly. well said ydgduo. If you have to teach her what to do, it becomes hard to believe that she really feels dominant over you anymore. The playacting becomes obvious and the psychological element is altogether removed.

Can someone name a single sexy dominatrix in Singapore?

If we be honest with ourselves, virtually none of the dominatrices on collarme are what we would call hot or sexy. I guess some subs don't care about their mistress's looks but I know most feel that they can only submit to someone they consider sexually attractive and desirable, even better if unattainable. So many good options in Japan and China but zero here. sigh.

robertchua
20-02-2011, 07:15 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=229621

just came across a local FL offering dominatrix service, anyone tried yet?

Bro TBogard, thanks for your sharing! I will contact this FL and hopefully, she has the kind of boots that I like.

This particular FL is offering $200 for 90 mins of domination - this effectively translates to a 50% discount if we use the rate of $200 per hour for most professional dominatrix.

robertchua
20-02-2011, 07:27 AM

Bro SomeJokingZebra, care to share this contact for this HC girl so that all of us can benefit?

robertchua
20-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Exactly. well said ydgduo. If you have to teach her what to do, it becomes hard to believe that she really feels dominant over you anymore. The playacting becomes obvious and the psychological element is altogether removed.

Bro tristan683, as you know, I get my kicks (in a literal sense) by engaging streetwalkers. Hence for most of the time, I have to teach the lady how to kick me properly, particularly if she has zero experience in kicking men in their balls. Sometimes, the lady gets the hang of it and enjoys herself in the process. For my subsequent visit, she will know exactly what to do. I do not see this as a bad thing really. But perhaps I am lucky in that my idea of S&M fun is simpler - just kick my balls with thigh high boots.

McWoof0
20-02-2011, 10:37 AM

Yup bro. thats what i think so too..:D

copymark
20-02-2011, 11:10 AM
i beg to differ.
If you are paying for sm service, its impt to let the domme know what you are looking for rather than just leave it to her...

For instance if you're into foot worship you gotta guide the domme and let her know? otherwise you may not get your money's worth?

ZtoAZ
20-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Do you know some of these streetwalkers I have tried are actually SM Queens back in China? .

Woo bro robert, please share with us in the future if you encounter the China SM queen here, so that bros here can have more choices

robertchua
20-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Bro AtoAZ, I have tried at least two SM Queens (wearing boots) as well as streetwalkers (also wearing boots) who know fellow SM Queens who are in GL but not wearing boots. Unfortunately, I never bothered taking down their contacts though I should be able to recognise them (or rather they should be able to remember me) if I were to see them again.

May I suggest you or other bros who are interested in engaging these streetwalkers to ask them directly if they are SM Queens or they are willing to SM you.

robertchua
20-02-2011, 12:09 PM
i beg to differ.
If you are paying for sm service, its impt to let the domme know what you are looking for rather than just leave it to her...

For instance if you're into foot worship you gotta guide the domme and let her know? otherwise you may not get your money's worth?

Bro copymark, to add on to your point, professional dominatrix will have their own likes and dislikes (just like us, really). So if what you are asking for is not her cup of tea, it is better to clarify before the session or risk being disappointed.

TBogard
20-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Bro TBogard, thanks for your sharing! I will contact this FL and hopefully, she has the kind of boots that I like.

This particular FL is offering $200 for 90 mins of domination - this effectively translates to a 50% discount if we use the rate of $200 per hour for most professional dominatrix.

bro, keep us updated on the session, thanks!

tristan683
20-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Not holding my breath to be honest, considering she's 160cm and 55kg, not exactly a very desirable figure. I guess for bros who don't care about looks or like plump mistresses that's fine but I think most bros want a dominatrix that is so attractive that they get hard upon first sight.

By the way any bros in Beijing may be interested to try:

http://www.bjxsg.net/Model.asp
http://www.bjxzoy.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=6

These 2 generally focus on foot worship but also provide a range of various SM services.

Also, find freelance dominatrices in Beijing at:

http://216.245.215.91/8b/dv_rss.asp?s=xhtml&boardid=28

SomeJokingZebra
20-02-2011, 10:21 PM

not dominatrix per se... but they are willing to inflict pain and do some s&m on ya.

that saying, i came across a domme, but $500 2 hours. room not included :/

SomeJokingZebra
20-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, care to share this contact for this HC girl so that all of us can benefit?

no prob. pm me

robertchua
21-02-2011, 05:31 AM

Bro TBogard, thanks for upping me! I have PM Mistress Sin Cee Cee about my preference (i.e. either thigh high or knee high leather boots) and hope her reply is positive.

I am currently trying to fix a session with Mistress Minky and will post my FR on her once it materialises. Very excited to meet my first local dominatrix in thigh high boots no less!

This means we have a total of 12 dominatrix to date:

11. Miss Unice aka Unice
12. Mistress Sin Cee Cee (FL)

robertchua
21-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Not holding my breath to be honest, considering she's 160cm and 55kg, not exactly a very desirable figure. I guess for bros who don't care about looks or like plump mistresses that's fine but I think most bros want a dominatrix that is so attractive that they get hard upon first sight.

Bro tristan683, I see you have very high standards as far as dominatrix is concerned. May I caution you that internet pics, particularly for dominatrix, may be heavily edited so what you see may not be what you get. Personally, I prefer the lady to look better in person than on photos.

Back to Mistress Sin Cee Cee, I would think that for a Singaporean female, her 1.6m should be the average height while her stats of 34B-25-36 is pretty good considering she is 31 years old. As for her weight, 55kg sounds ok to me as this means she is not overweight - I cannot accept overweight ladies as I want my ladies to trample my balls (in heeled boots) as well.

I have visited the Beijing link you have so graciously provided and the ladies have very good figures indeed! But let us not forget we are both currently in Singapore and unless you have many opportunities to visit Japan, China, Thailand on a frequent basis (which I certainly do not), supporting local dominatrix will be the norm.

robertchua
21-02-2011, 06:01 AM
not dominatrix per se... but they are willing to inflict pain and do some s&m on ya.

that saying, i came across a domme, but $500 2 hours. room not included :/

Bro SomeJokingZebra, $500 for 2 hours is certainly not cheap! Mistress Minky charges $200 per hour and her session is a minimum of 2 hours. Moreover, she has her own dungeon so there is no need to pay more for the room.

As you can see from my posts, I am trying to compile a list of local dominatrix (currently the number stands at 12 - one Mistress for each month, yes?), so if you can let us know who your HC girl as well as this $500 domme, we can make this list to 14! However if there are privacy issues that result in you not being able to share these contacts, it is alright as we understand.

SomeJokingZebra
21-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, $500 for 2 hours is certainly not cheap! Mistress Minky charges $200 per hour and her session is a minimum of 2 hours. Moreover, she has her own dungeon so there is no need to pay more for the room.

As you can see from my posts, I am trying to compile a list of local dominatrix (currently the number stands at 12 - one Mistress for each month, yes?), so if you can let us know who your HC girl as well as this $500 domme, we can make this list to 14! However if there are privacy issues that result in you not being able to share these contacts, it is alright as we understand.

Mistress Shannon is the $500 domme

HC gal name is Sophie (for soft bdsm. have to tell her what u want; willing to play along)

those seeking contacts, pls PM me

robertchua
21-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing. I have checked my past email correspondences with Mistress Shannon and indeed she charges $500 fora 2-hour session.

I have also found another Mistress from collarme.com and she is Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy but she has not replied me on whether she has thigh high boots or not.

For the benefit for all, I have complied all 14 dominatrix we have in Singapore along with their tribute (at least those that I know):

1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)
6. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
11. Miss Unice aka Unice
12. Mistress Sin Cee Cee [FL] ($200/90min)
13. Sophie [HC]
14. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)

McWoof0
21-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing. I have checked my past email correspondences with Mistress Shannon and indeed she charges $500 fora 2-hour session.

I have also found another Mistress from collarme.com and she is Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy but she has not replied me on whether she has thigh high boots or not.

For the benefit for all, I have complied all 14 dominatrix we have in Singapore along with their tribute (at least those that I know):

11. Miss Unice aka Unice
13. Sophie [HC]

Hey bro.. Mistress Kimme charges $200 for 2 hrs and $100 for subsequent hr.

:D

and btw who is sophie? from which hc?

McWoof0
21-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Mistress Kimme is a young dom in her mid 20s. She is slim and looks like a ah lian.

She is open to anything the slave wans but one negative thing is that she doesnt own any equipments as yet.

Those who wan her contact pls pm me with ur name/nick, contact, ur likes and limits and which area u staying in and she will get back to u asap.

Cheers :D

robertchua
21-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Bro McWoof0, Sophie is a HC girl whom Bro SomeJokingZebra has tried. It is best that you, and other bros who might be interested, PM him directly for the location of that particular HC.

7. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($200/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
11. Miss Unice aka Unice
13. Sophie [HC]

SomeJokingZebra
21-02-2011, 10:42 PM
I believe that I have given out Sophie's contact to quite a number of bros. Some points to note:

1) she is not a dominatrix per se. But willing to play along to your wishes. I had orgasm control, feet licking, slapping, ball pulling, thigh whacking from her. Trust me, some other HC girls are not as willing to go to this extend. Bring your own toys

2) Price wise, talk to her about your wants and negotiate. For payment to the HC, its 70 an hour; you can take 2 sessions. This entails you to use their jacuzzi, sauna, TV room and finger food as well as drinks. Got staff there to assist to take for you.

3) Call and book before you go down. Their off days are for a week

4) Post FR about your experiences here!

robertchua
22-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Bros, I just want to update that Mistress Sin Cee Cee will be buying a pair of boots soon. Once she have them, I will arrange a session with her. In the meantime, I have finalised my session date with Mistress Minky so do keep a look out for my FR on my first local dominatrix.

McWoof0
22-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Mistress Kimme is a young dom in her mid 20s. She is slim and looks like a ah lian.

She is open to anything the slave wans but one negative thing is that she doesnt own any equipments as yet.

Those who wan her contact pls pm me with ur name/nick, contact, ur likes and limits and which area u staying in and she will get back to u asap.

Cheers :D

I am so sorry to those bros who asked for Mistress Kimme's contact and i didnt reply. I will only give out to those who posted FRs and exchanged contacts before as requested by kimme.

To those whom i have given the contact. Hope u guys post an FR and hope u enjoy!.

robertchua
22-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, I agree with you that one should not give out the contact details of the dominatrix frivolously. Their time is precious and screening potential clients is a must. The last thing the dominatrix wants is the customer arranging for a session and bailing out at the last minute.

That is why for Mistress Minky, I have to submit a photo of myself along with the standard particulars such as name, contact number, email, height, weight and age. Next is my availability for the session and my answers to the specific questions for my session. Now I usually balked at request for photo (I am one who guards my privacy fiercely) but for Mistress Minky, I have made an exception as I trust her.

Now trust is a very funny thing. It is either you trust the person or you do not. Why I trust Mistress Minky is that she is active in the local BDSM scene such as organising the monthly munches (which I have yet to attend). Furthermore, I can see that she is trying her best to promote more dominatrix through her website - Little Quaint Dungeon. Now Mistress Minky can very easily come up with her own website but instead she decided to open this to all local dominatrix. Her dungeon could possibly be the only one in Singapore. Hence, I find it a worthwhile cause to support her.

Back to Mistress Kimmee, she is currently charging $200 for a 2-hour session whereas most dominatrix are charging double that amount (Unfortunately, Mistress Minky belongs to that category as well). With our support, she might be able to use part of the money to buy more BDSM-related equipment such as thigh high leather boots (for myself at least). For bros that are fortunate to engage her services, do know that you are contributing to a good cause.

VannDaman
22-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Bro McWoof0, Sophie is a HC girl whom Bro SomeJokingZebra has tried. It is best that you, and other bros who might be interested, PM him directly for the location of that particular HC.

11. Miss Unice aka Unice
13. Sophie [HC]

Pretty good list Bro !! You are missing MistressSophieL who is very real, and if you are adding HC's, you cannot forget the ones that 'founded' this thread - Pearly from Youth I think is the only one of the original three that are still around - reviewed several times here . .

Happy Hunting !!

robertchua
22-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Bro VannDaman, thanks for letting us know. I shall split the list into three categories to make it clearer.

From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 13 dominatrix comprising of:
10. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
11. Miss Unice aka Unice
12. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)
13 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL

For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min)

From HC, we have a total of 2:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC

Schrodinger
22-02-2011, 02:54 PM
These also belong to the category who will go along with what you like, though not the strict domme type by nature:

Star, Nimble HC
Cindy, L28H37 GL150
Yingzhi, L18H05 GL150

They are quick learners - well, at least they were quick to learn the stuff I was interested in. I couldn't believe it was Cindy's first attempt with the strap-on, the first time I brought it for her. She claims to truly enjoy it - and it's believable as she was wet after using it (mine isn't a double-ended one and the vibrator was off). She's my favourite in terms of looks. Oh, she's always in some costume - the past couple of times have been flight attendant.

Star's looks are a 6/10 at best - but I do love her height. Very open-minded and seems to genuinely enjoy kinky play.

Yingzhi also seems to enjoy kinky play, but she is a real stickler for hygiene and does not allow foot worship, so foot fetishists might want to give her a miss.

Btw, BYO equipment please.

robertchua
22-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Bro Schrodinger, thanks for your sharing! I will break into 4 categories to make it easier for everyone.

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 13 dominatrix comprising of:
11. Miss Unice aka Unice

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Star from Nimble HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)

SomeJokingZebra
22-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Is Nimble HC and Youth HC still open? Can anyone share location?

micky_blues
22-02-2011, 06:13 PM
hi bros,

Came across this fendom website. Free view but the only problem is cannot download and save for future enjoyment.

Know this contribution does not exactly fit into this thread but wish sometimes we can have mistresses that are so sexy in the videos, especially the Japanese ones.

http://www.humiliation.me/videos

Happy enjoyment!

jonah11
22-02-2011, 11:14 PM
I believe that I have given out Sophie's contact to quite a number of bros. Some points to note:

1) she is not a dominatrix per se. But willing to play along to your wishes. I had orgasm control, feet licking, slapping, ball pulling, thigh whacking from her. Trust me, some other HC girls are not as willing to go to this extend. Bring your own toys

2) Price wise, talk to her about your wants and negotiate. For payment to the HC, its 70 an hour; you can take 2 sessions. This entails you to use their jacuzzi, sauna, TV room and finger food as well as drinks. Got staff there to assist to take for you.

3) Call and book before you go down. Their off days are for a week

4) Post FR about your experiences here!

I think I had tried this Sophie some years back and it was quite good. She even gave me her worn panties as souvenirs. That was so long ago.

But she is considered mild after I had tried the mistresses around.

jonah11
22-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Bro VannDaman, thanks for letting us know. I shall split the list into three categories to make it clearer.

From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 13 dominatrix comprising of:
11. Miss Unice aka Unice

For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:

From HC, we have a total of 2:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC

And Jess from Youth formerly. She is my favourite.

robertchua
23-02-2011, 08:53 AM
hi bros,

Came across this fendom website. Free view but the only problem is cannot download and save for future enjoyment.

Know this contribution does not exactly fit into this thread but wish sometimes we can have mistresses that are so sexy in the videos, especially the Japanese ones.

http://www.humiliation.me/videos

Happy enjoyment!

Bro micky_blues, thanks for your sharing!

I usually surf this website for my ballbusting needs:

www.ballbustingtube.com

robertchua
23-02-2011, 09:08 AM
And Jess from Youth formerly. She is my favourite.

Bro jonah11, thanks for your sharing. We now have a grand total of 20 ladies who are able to indulge our BDSM needs!

11. Miss Unice aka Unice

(C) From HC, we have a total of 4:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Star from Nimble HC
4. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

robertchua
23-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Bros, just a quick update for my upcoming session with Mistress Minky. As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I had to submit my photo and my personal particulars in the form she has provided. Obviously this is a rather risky move as my own privacy is at stake. However, rest assured that Mistress Minky will safeguard your information as she is a professional dominatrix and having repeated customers is her way of doing business.

I like the fact that Mistress Minky has her own dungeon so there is no need to go to Hotel 81 (which has a rather sleazy image and there is always the risk of bumping into someone you know). Her rates of $400 for a 2-hour session will include the free usage of the dungeon as well. As I learnt from Mistress Siu Tim of Hong Kong, the costs of setting up a dungeon is high and we should applaud Mistress Minky for setting up what could be possibly the only dungeon in Singapore.

I am really looking forward to my session with my first local dominatrix in thigh high boots, no less!

McWoof0
23-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Bros, just a quick update for my upcoming session with Mistress Minky. As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I had to submit my photo and my personal particulars in the form she has provided. Obviously this is a rather risky move as my own privacy is at stake. However, rest assured that Mistress Minky will safeguard your information as she is a professional dominatrix and having repeated customers is her way of doing business.

I like the fact that Mistress Minky has her own dungeon so there is no need to go to Hotel 81 (which has a rather sleazy image and there is always the risk of bumping into someone you know). Her rates of $400 for a 2-hour session will include the free usage of the dungeon as well. As I learnt from Mistress Siu Tim of Hong Kong, the costs of setting up a dungeon is high and we should applaud Mistress Minky for setting up what could be possibly the only dungeon in Singapore.

I am really looking forward to my session with my first local dominatrix in thigh high boots, no less!

Looking forward for ur FR bro!!..

Enjoy!! :D:D

robertchua
23-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your well-wishes. Actually, I am feeling rather nervous but excited at the same time. Among all the dominatrix I have contacted via www.collarme.com, only Mistress Minky responds in a timely manner every time. Some other dominatrix have this funny habit of "disappearing" and "re-appearing" - not very professional, right?

In fact, I was contemplating between Mistress Minky and Miss Len aka divinemercy and the main deciding factors were:

1. Mistress Minky is local so I decided to try my first local dominatrix (Miss Len is from Philippines)
2. Mistress Minky has a pair of thigh high boots (Miss Len apparently has a pair of knee high boots but she has never told me whether she has thigh high boots or not)
3. Mistress Minky has her own dungeon so I do not need to go to Hotel 81 (I do not want to take the risk to be seen in any Hotel 81)
4. Mistress Minky takes the effort in knowing me, particularly the things I like (i.e. thigh high boots + ballbusting). To me it is this very personal touch that made me trust her. I struggled for the longest time in the submission of my photo. And guess what? After I have submitted my photo, I realised that I have forged a deeper bond with Mistress Minky.

McWoof0
23-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your well-wishes. Actually, I am feeling rather nervous but excited at the same time. Among all the dominatrix I have contacted via www.collarme.com, only Mistress Minky responds in a timely manner every time. Some other dominatrix have this funny habit of "disappearing" and "re-appearing" - not very professional, right?

In fact, I was contemplating between Mistress Minky and Miss Len aka divinemercy and the main deciding factors were:

1. Mistress Minky is local so I decided to try my first local dominatrix (Miss Len is from Philippines)
2. Mistress Minky has a pair of thigh high boots (Miss Len apparently has a pair of knee high boots but she has never told me whether she has thigh high boots or not)
3. Mistress Minky has her own dungeon so I do not need to go to Hotel 81 (I do not want to take the risk to be seen in any Hotel 81)
4. Mistress Minky takes the effort in knowing me, particularly the things I like (i.e. thigh high boots + ballbusting). To me it is this very personal touch that made me trust her. I struggled for the longest time in the submission of my photo. And guess what? After I have submitted my photo, I realised that I have forged a deeper bond with Mistress Minky.

Yes bro.. alot of the mistress appear and disappear every now and then. As for mistress minky, i can assure u that she is real as i have met her once b4 .. but not for session. its for a discussion for an event. and her group has definitely grown thru the years. and hopefully we can see it grow bigger and bigger so that we can have more local doms. hehe

bro robert, pls kindly changed mistress kimme's charges to $250 for the 1st 2 hrs, not 200. sorry for the mistake.:D

ZtoAZ
23-02-2011, 04:41 PM

Anyone tried this Miss Francesca before ? Seems no her information or fee / service level here, she replied my query in CM after dont-know-how-long from my last message, should I continue ?

ZtoAZ
23-02-2011, 04:43 PM

Bro agree with you, waiting for your FR here ... maybe going to try her if good

McWoof0
23-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Anyone tried this Miss Francesca before ? Seems no her information or fee / service level here, she replied my query in CM after dont-know-how-long from my last message, should I continue ?

Yes bro tried her once, she is an FL turned dom. i rem paying her 150 for 30 mins of dom because she was very late for our appt. If u like dom abit to the plump side. She is ok for a try.

:D

Sweet Trip
23-02-2011, 05:30 PM

Mate, I can connect on the part of forging a deeper relationship with Mistress Minky, on submitting your photo. But its too risky dude..i mean the risk possibilities are too high. Imagine one day, she releases the photos...

robertchua
23-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes bro.. alot of the mistress appear and disappear every now and then. As for mistress minky, i can assure u that she is real as i have met her once b4 .. but not for session. its for a discussion for an event. and her group has definitely grown thru the years. and hopefully we can see it grow bigger and bigger so that we can have more local doms. hehe

bro robert, pls kindly changed mistress kimme's charges to $250 for the 1st 2 hrs, not 200. sorry for the mistake.:D

Bro McWoof0, yes I do hope our local BDSM scene will grow bigger and that is why it is so important to support our local dominatrix. I have amended Mistress Kimmee's charges and added Mistress Francesca's charges as well.

7. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
9. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
11. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Star from Nimble HC
4. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

robertchua
23-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Bro agree with you, waiting for your FR here ... maybe going to try her if good

Bro ZtoAZ, thanks for your support!

robertchua
23-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Mate, I can connect on the part of forging a deeper relationship with Mistress Minky, on submitting your photo. But its too risky dude..i mean the risk possibilities are too high. Imagine one day, she releases the photos...

Bro Sweet Trip, as you most probably know, the local BDSM scene is rather small. Mistress Minky, being one of the administrator for this group, has no reason to release my photo (or anyone else for that matter). If you had joined her group (like I did), you can see from her posts that she is sincere in making this group grow.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of a professional dominatrix? She has an outside life, just like us, as well. Family, friends and colleagues do not and should not know her secret life (unless she decides to tell them). Why should a professional dominatrix jeopardise a client by exposing his photos when the client can do the same to her? That, to me, is the difference between a professional dominatrix versus someone in for a quick buck.

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Bro Sweet Trip, as you most probably know, the local BDSM scene is rather small. Mistress Minky, being one of the administrator for this group, has no reason to release my photo (or anyone else for that matter). If you had joined her group (like I did), you can see from her posts that she is sincere in making this group grow.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of a professional dominatrix? She has an outside life, just like us, as well. Family, friends and colleagues do not and should not know her secret life (unless she decides to tell them). Why should a professional dominatrix jeopardise a client by exposing his photos when the client can do the same to her? That, to me, is the difference between a professional dominatrix versus someone in for a quick buck.

I just wan to say my view on Mistress Minky.
I think she is a nice and trustworthy person. I have spoken to her before in one of their monthly munch. well.. as much as i'm not a dom.. i not sure if i wan to be a sub either. but i know i'm vy attracted to Dom ladies..and natural i spoke to her then.. she is quite a nice person to befriend w.

of cos, unlike some bro here.. i didn't engage in her service hence i can't comment further.. but i think bro robertchua has a very valid opinion here.

whizzer24
23-02-2011, 11:19 PM
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Star from Nimble HC
4. Jess from Youth HC

there is some updating here... due to the AV diligent activities over the last few months.. meaning fm last quarter of 2010 to now... (which is one of the reasons i nvr tell my clients back then why i think this year got GE, hahaha)

anyway, Star from Nimble MIA liao... sad case, cos i always enjoy a good spanking in doggie position w my ass high in the air from her, followed by a fj w her when i'm all excited.. ( well, i guess i really do like Domme ladies, :D) but pity due to the recent raid at nimble.. she resigned.. now i also lost contact w her.

Pearly is still in Youth as far as i know.. i stop visiting her since last year due to the fact there is limited activities of what she can do in the HC... also no thanks to AV... so if bro out there wan to visit her, i hope u r aware of these changes..

have fun guys. :)

ohoh.. btw.. i appreciate kind bros out there to up my pts...will be helpful to a newbie like me.

robertchua
24-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Bro whizzer24, thanks for your sharing. I have up you though I have no power myself. Perhaps I should ask bros to up me more so I can up others as well?

This means we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

9. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
11. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

SomeJokingZebra
24-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Can anyone share where is youth hc?

subway73
24-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Tried cindy of gl 2837 before no sm only cosplay I ask for sm but she blur nut tis was 6 months ago

robertchua
24-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Bro subway73, according to Bro Schrodinger, Cindy is a quick learner so you might be pleasantly surprised that she knows a lot more compared to 6 months ago. Cosplay sure sounds interesting to me - can I know if you, or any bros, know any GL150 who wear either thigh high or knee high leather boots (like Race Queen)? If so, please share with me.

McWoof0
24-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Bro McWoof0, yes I do hope our local BDSM scene will grow bigger and that is why it is so important to support our local dominatrix. I have amended Mistress Kimmee's charges and added Mistress Francesca's charges as well.

11. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Star from Nimble HC
4. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

Thanks bro! and ya! mistress sohpie at $150/hr min 1 hr.. she is a malay mistress.. :D:D

robertchua
24-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your sharing. When I first started this list, there were only 6 dominatrix. Now we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

11. Miss Unice aka Unice
13 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

subway73
24-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Bro subway73, according to Bro Schrodinger, Cindy is a quick learner so you might be pleasantly surprised that she knows a lot more compared to 6 months ago. Cosplay sure sounds interesting to me - can I know if you, or any bros, know any GL150 who wear either thigh high or knee high leather boots (like Race Queen)? If so, please share with me.

About 2 year ago at side lane that joins lor 6 n lor 8. I had seen a blond ger with pretty men boots and fish hoses. Not sure if she still aound but u can take a walk around the back lanes there after 8pm

robertchua
24-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Bro subway73, thanks and yes I do know which side lane you are referring to - Darlene Hotel. The rate for the PRCs there is usually $100 excluding room charges (which is usually $12). The prettiest PRCs tend to congregate there and sometimes, I do get lucky and see one or two PRCs wearing thigh high or knee high boots.

serf0000
24-02-2011, 05:39 PM

One can't be too careful nowadays.
There is one ex dominatrix in Singapore who writes her blog. She is married with one kid, but sometimes on her blog she writes about her previous slave, whom she named (someone working in the civil service). She wrote about how she made him wash her feet with soapy water and later made him drink the liquid etc. Later, some readers cautioned her about her postings, so now she put password protection on blogs that are "personal". If its personal, why blog ?

ryajon
24-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Bro Mcwoof0, thanks for your sharing. When I first started this list, there were only 6 dominatrix. Now we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

11. Miss Unice aka Unice
13 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

Thanks for the into bro, any recommendation?

I tried to search some mistress at collarme but hard to get the exact person.
Mind to share Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables or Abernathy FR/photo?:)

McWoof0
25-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Hey guys,

I will be away on course for about 4 weeks. Will be back end of march. I have given Mistress Kimme's contact to about 6 bros here. and i think one of them had a session with her already.

Hope to see this thread still alive when i am back.

Enjoy!.:D

ydgduo
25-02-2011, 11:55 PM
thigh high or knee high boots.

limited time until feb 28,
http://boot789.adultbouncer.com/signup.html
BITCH RUMIKA'S SMOTHER REVENGE PART 2

is that what you want in an session?

tamago09
26-02-2011, 02:16 PM

Man.. I love the Japanese Femdom page on AB. Am still subscribed to their ML. too bad nowadays quite difficult to get backdoor passes to AB sites already. Remember downloading some vids in the past. Good stuff.

Btw, why issit called smother revenge when its mostly just leg/foot play?

I like how bro robertchua has helped livened up this thread. Keep it up!:D

I wonder if there're any doms in SG who does mummification and face-sitting smothering.. have yet to be able to try these 2 much (or at all) based on my session with thaidomina.

subway73
26-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I am looking for a mistress that can bind me and choke me smother n strangle

divinewind
26-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi bros,

Can forget about this: Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)

I corresponded with her via emails several times, she gives you some false hopes of a session, only to reply in one final email saying she is busy and ask me not to email her again. Definitely a scam and time waster.

cqueen
26-02-2011, 04:44 PM
I am looking for a mistress that can bind me and choke me smother n strangle

What about me as your "Mistress who will blind fold you, tied your hard cock with stockings, tied u up or even put a dog leash around you and train as my obedient dog"?

Of course, my dominating ways can do more than just punish u if you do not obey!

Go to "Adult Mutual Consent Fun" under "Keong Siak" Section, spend some time to browse and understand the contents before your slavery cock decide if you want to experience my no string attached fun.

ZtoAZ
26-02-2011, 06:54 PM
What about me as

most of bros here want only real woman as mistress, not LB :D

ZtoAZ
26-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi bros,

Can forget about this: Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)

I corresponded with her via emails several times, she gives you some false hopes of a session, only to reply in one final email saying she is busy and ask me not to email her again. Definitely a scam and time waster.

rmb there r several negative comments abt her in the thread

robertchua
27-02-2011, 08:10 AM
One can't be too careful nowadays.
There is one ex dominatrix in Singapore who writes her blog. She is married with one kid, but sometimes on her blog she writes about her previous slave, whom she named (someone working in the civil service). She wrote about how she made him wash her feet with soapy water and later made him drink the liquid etc. Later, some readers cautioned her about her postings, so now she put password protection on blogs that are "personal". If its personal, why blog ?

Bro serf0000, thanks for your sharing. The naming of her ex-slave sure sounds scary to me! Even on a password-protected blog, one can never be sure of the identity of the various blog readers so it is never a good idea to post such entries. I am sure the ex-slave has his career and outside life to juggle on top of satisfying his BDSM needs and being so explicitly named without his permission/knowledge is wrong.

As for Mistress Minky, I finally had my session with her. Having seen her in the flesh, I must say I am truly grateful to have met my first local dominatrix and have her kick my balls with her lovely thigh high boots. Interestingly, Mistress Minky is totally new to ballbusting so that makes me, her first ballbusting client.

Mistress Minky looks really hot with her short white pants and thigh high black leather boots. Her legs are slim but powerful. Being new to ballbusting, she started out light. Of course, her light might not be that light, depending on one's pain tolerance. Due to her high accuracy, I find myself getting weaker and weaker with each of her kick even on her light mode. When I finally dropped to the floor in pain, I look up and see the satisfied look on her face. This is one dominatrix who truly enjoys her work!

As I was resting, we chatted like old friends. Perhaps it is because we have already know each other through our email correspondences but once I have rested enough, there is no more idle chit-chat and she puts on her dominatrix role and kicked the hell out of my balls - of course, this only made me very happy as I thrived on hard kicks.

I had to rest longer following the second round of kicking and in between my gasps of pain, I asked her about me becoming a DeSader (i.e. a full member who has been verified) since we have met and her reply was a firm "No". Mistress Minky explained that her clients are her clients whereas to gain full access into the BDSM forum (whom she is one of the administrators), one still needs to attend the monthly munch.

Mistress Minky went on to explain that her wish is to grow this local community of BDSM lovers and added that she is the mentor for Mistress Fiona as well. I shared with her about my bad experience with Mistress Fiona and she told me to give Mistress Fiona a second chance as she might not be aware how important a client's fetish is to him. I can tell that Mistress Minky is a genuine person who cares for her friends. I too, wish I can be in her friends category.

After resting enough, she started the third round of kicking. This time, she played mind games with me. She will pretend to kick and see if I will squirm away. Due to the previous round being rather hard (when did her light kicks ended, I do not remember), I found it hard to stay still. As a result, I got punished with kicks from the back. Such kicks, are harder to see and usually, gets me on the floor quickly. She made me get up and face her to take more of her kicks, while threatening me to kick my balls from behind if I squirm away. I tried hard but ended up squirming away. I was again punished with more kicks.

However, Mistress Minky is sensitive to my pain and after a particularly hard kick, she allowed me to worship her thigh high boots. Again, I can see from her expression that she is enjoying herself and that made me very happy, despite the throbbing pain in my aching balls.

As I could not take any more of her kicks, I asked if she can give me a boot job. Her answer was "No". I was a little taken aback by this rejection and I asked her to explain. She told me that this is my first session and I have not earned that privilege yet. She added that she has received requests asking for sex which she totally abhors. Her stand is that a professional dominatrix is not a prostitute. We had a healthy discussion on this issue.

I explained to her why I would like a boot job is to ensure my balls are still producing sperm. That has always been my Standard Operation Procedure since I started engaging streetwalkers for my ballbusting needs. Mistress Minky understood my point and said I can self-stimulate. Hence, this marks my first session in which I had to do so. And yes, self-stimulate I did and I ejaculated.

To conclude, Mistress Minky is an intelligent lady who deserves my respect. I will certainly engage her services again.

p/s: Bros, please do not ask me for her personal details and that includes the location of her dungeon.

robertchua
27-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the into bro, any recommendation?

I tried to search some mistress at collarme but hard to get the exact person.
Mind to share Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables or Abernathy FR/photo?:)

Bro ryajon, I will recommend Mistress Minky whom I have personally tried.

robertchua
27-02-2011, 08:14 AM

Bro ydgduo, yes! That is what I want for my ballbusting session. My favorite is Japanese ballbusters such as Mistress Rumika with her patented thigh high boots! Thanks for sharing.

robertchua
27-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Hi bros,

Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom being a scam. I have upped your points. If other bros can prove us wrong, please let me know so I can update the list accurately.

This means we have a total of 18 ladies for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

divinewind
27-02-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm going to try Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia this week, hopefully the appointment works out then I'll write a FL for everyone.

micky_blues
28-02-2011, 02:16 AM
bros,

Just had a session with Mistress Kimmee and here is the FR. In my opinion, a total waste of my $250 and $30 hotel bill. May be unfair to McWoof0 who gave me the contact but feel that I have to give a real report for benefit of other bros.

1. Supposed to have a session at 12pm. I reached there at about 1145 pm and waited for her patiently. She told me that she needs to take a cab and ask me to wait. ok, I sms her the full add. But after 1 hr, she still did not arrive. She gave the excuse no taxi! End up I have to sms her to fetch her. Know what? She is in Seng Kang. 1pm no taxi???

2. Lan lan drive to Seng Kang to pick her up at about 130pm. When I saw her, nearly fainted. SHe is a very young girl, about 20++ I expected to see a lady in high heels and stockings. In the end, she wears a normal blouse and a 3/4 pant. No stockings/no high heels. Sandals only. Inside the car, I still hope and ask her if she brought those outfit in her bag. But her reply is if she brings along, then after the session, how to do shopping??? And since she is the mistress, she decides the outfit, not the slave!

3. Nothing exciting about the session. Only foot worship and the toes are not padicured. Some of the varnish came out and some are left on the toes. A bit like those aunties. And she used her feet to slap my balls for a while. Had asked for face slapping, panty worship and most of the common activities that slaves wanted. Got nothing. Face slapping, yes, I have to slap myself. I ask her if I can have those activities, she told me not for the 1st session. But I sms her my requirement before we start, and she never tell me not possible at 1st session.

Looks: Ah lian, slim, about 1.65m
Fetish wear: none
Activities: Minimal

Conclusion, if bros wan to try Singapore mistress and support, no harm, but skills wise and professionalism, cant compare to Mistress Christy, Aria and Suniya.

ydgduo
28-02-2011, 05:04 AM
[QUOTE=tamago09;5714574]Am still subscribed to their ML/QUOTE]

what is wrong with ML, why some file cannot be downloaded. It is very complicated, you go in, you have to join another VIP to get video, that they promise you to get before you paid. Then there is 1 month,2 months, 3 months and lucky draw. I gaving it up.

robertchua
28-02-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm going to try Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia this week, hopefully the appointment works out then I'll write a FL for everyone.

Bro divinewind, I hope your appointment works out and I certainly look forward to reading your FR.

robertchua
28-02-2011, 01:09 PM
bros,

Just had a session with Mistress Kimmee and here is the FR. In my opinion, a total waste of my $250 and $30 hotel bill. May be unfair to McWoof0 who gave me the contact but feel that I have to give a real report for benefit of other bros.

1. Supposed to have a session at 12pm. I reached there at about 1145 pm and waited for her patiently. She told me that she needs to take a cab and ask me to wait. ok, I sms her the full add. But after 1 hr, she still did not arrive. She gave the excuse no taxi! End up I have to sms her to fetch her. Know what? She is in Seng Kang. 1pm no taxi???

2. Lan lan drive to Seng Kang to pick her up at about 130pm. When I saw her, nearly fainted. SHe is a very young girl, about 20++ I expected to see a lady in high heels and stockings. In the end, she wears a normal blouse and a 3/4 pant. No stockings/no high heels. Sandals only. Inside the car, I still hope and ask her if she brought those outfit in her bag. But her reply is if she brings along, then after the session, how to do shopping??? And since she is the mistress, she decides the outfit, not the slave!

3. Nothing exciting about the session. Only foot worship and the toes are not padicured. Some of the varnish came out and some are left on the toes. A bit like those aunties. And she used her feet to slap my balls for a while. Had asked for face slapping, panty worship and most of the common activities that slaves wanted. Got nothing. Face slapping, yes, I have to slap myself. I ask her if I can have those activities, she told me not for the 1st session. But I sms her my requirement before we start, and she never tell me not possible at 1st session.

Conclusion, if bros wan to try Singapore mistress and support, no harm, but skills wise and professionalism, cant compare to Mistress Christy, Aria and Suniya.

Bro micky_blues, I am sorry you did not enjoy your session with Mistress Kimmee. I have upped your point in hope of making you feel better.

Your session timing of 12pm should be reasonably late for the young generation who typically wakes up in time for lunch. Having said so, it is only polite to inform you the instant she knows that she will be late. Making you drive from where you were at 12pm to her home in Sengkang at 1.30p, due to her poor sense of timing sounds horrible to me. Imagine if you are skipping your lunch so that you can have a session with her, how can you make it?

As for the attire, I do not see why she cannot bring along a pair of heels, particularly if you have requested in your correspondence with her, even if she is going shopping later with the money she has earned from you. Furthermore, I think she has been totally misguided on her choice of outfit - obviously she decides among the different clothes which particular outfit to wear but it has to be a sexy outfit and certainly not your everyday plain Jane outfit.

The proof of the pudding is your actual session with her. While I do acknowledge that each BDSM client will have different requests and with the dominatrix, depending on her mood and her chemistry with her client, will have different results, not fulfilling most of the activities you have already requested prior to your session is totally unprofessional. I seriously doubt you will want to have a second session with her.

For my case with Mistress Minky, I have to add that I did not specify in my email correspondences with her that I wanted a boot job at the end of my session. I had thought it to be the norm given my limited experiences with overseas dominatrix. However, thanks to Bro calbts, I have recently learnt that for US dominatrix, there will be no boot jobs given and I will be better sticking to dominatrix in Japan, China and Thailand.

micky_blues
28-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Bro micky_blues, I am sorry you did not enjoy your session with Mistress Kimmee. I have upped your point in hope of making you feel better.

Thanks bro robertchua for upping my points.

Your session timing of 12pm should be reasonably late for the young generation who typically wakes up in time for lunch. Having said so, it is only polite to inform you the instant she knows that she will be late. Making you drive from where you were at 12pm to her home in Sengkang at 1.30p, due to her poor sense of timing sounds horrible to me. Imagine if you are skipping your lunch so that you can have a session with her, how can you make it?

We are supposed to meet at 12 pm at lavender hotel. Yes I had to skip lunch all the way to about 330pm.

As for the attire, I do not see why she cannot bring along a pair of heels, particularly if you have requested in your correspondence with her, even if she is going shopping later with the money she has earned from you. Furthermore, I think she has been totally misguided on her choice of outfit - obviously she decides among the different clothes which particular outfit to wear but it has to be a sexy outfit and certainly not your everyday plain Jane outfit.

I knew before hand that she does not have equipment, which is why I had not requested for them. But at least she should have brought a pair of high heels/stockings, which is not difficult to buy/carry. She did not understand the importance of sexy outfit in a session. Does bro Robertchua wan Mistress Minky to kick his balls in thigh high boots or bare footed?

The proof of the pudding is your actual session with her. While I do acknowledge that each BDSM client will have different requests and with the dominatrix, depending on her mood and her chemistry with her client, will have different results, not fulfilling most of the activities you have already requested prior to your session is totally unprofessional. I seriously doubt you will want to have a second session with her.

I sms her 2 times my session activities and she never revealed that she has reservations. Not possible to RTS

For my case with Mistress Minky, I have to add that I did not specify in my email correspondences with her that I wanted a boot job at the end of my session. I had thought it to be the norm given my limited experiences with overseas dominatrix. However, thanks to Bro calbts, I have recently learnt that for US dominatrix, there will be no boot jobs given and I will be better sticking to dominatrix in Japan, China and Thailand.

Good luck to you that Mistress Minky agrees to yr request!

robertchua
28-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Bro micky_blues, sorry to hear you had to eat your lunch only at 3.30pm that day. I can only imagine how frustrated the session must have been for you.

On the topic of outfit, I do think what the dominatrix wears will affect her mood to a certain extent. That is why I always request my dominatrix to be wearing either thigh high or knee high leather boots. For my session with Mistress Minky, she automatically changed into her thigh high leather boots without me asking. In fact, she changed when I went to the toilet so it was a pleasant surprise for me to see her all ready for action when I came out.

Back to Mistress Kimmee, she should have told you upfront that she will not be able to fulfill your requests. This is especially so after you have sms her twice about it. Did you tell her that you did not enjoy her session?

calbts
28-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I feel sorry for you guys down there in Singapore. It sounds like a bunch of wanna be doms with very little bdsm experience, skills, fetishwear that ask for high prices and deliver subpar experiences since the demand outstrips the supply.

I should feel lucky that at least here in Thailand we have some decent options. Things here have really improved over the last decade or so. I
remember in the late 1990's that Chateau Jade was the only option here. Now there is much more to choose from.

Of course Japan is in another league altogther. Hopefully the yen will weaken
and sessions there will be more affordable. There are now so many great bdsm places in Japan now that accept foreigners.

I would say if you guys have the time - doesn't Air Asia have cheap Bangkok/Singapore flights?

McWoof0
28-02-2011, 04:20 PM
bros,

Oh goshh.. sounds bad..i think i shud not pass her nos to other bros for the time being i will try to talk to her about wat happen.

I feel so bad.. :(:(

SomeJokingZebra
28-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Oh goshh.. sounds bad..i think i shud not pass her nos to other bros for the time being i will try to talk to her about wat happen.

Lateness is bad. 100% her wrong.

Her style seem to be of a "softcore" bdsm that i can request from HC or cat150.

She should at least list out her limits before the session start to avoid mis-understanding at least.

Nevertheless, i think we should still share contacts and let us gauge from FR if she is worth it.
She may be suitable for those looking for softcore action or likes being dominated by someone younger.

robertchua
28-02-2011, 04:56 PM
I feel sorry for you guys down there in Singapore. It sounds like a bunch of wanna be doms with very little bdsm experience, skills, fetishwear that ask for high prices and deliver subpar experiences since the demand outstrips the supply.

I should feel lucky that at least here in Thailand we have some decent options. Things here have really improved over the last decade or so. I
remember in the late 1990's that Chateau Jade was the only option here. Now there is much more to choose from.

Of course Japan is in another league altogther. Hopefully the yen will weaken
and sessions there will be more affordable. There are now so many great bdsm places in Japan now that accept foreigners.

I would say if you guys have the time - doesn't Air Asia have cheap Bangkok/Singapore flights?

Bro calbts, I have to agree with you that while there is a healthy demand for professional dominatrix here in Singapore, the supply is seriously short. Making matters worse is some of these so called professional dominatrix, who charge a premium for their services, have limited BDSM experiences and think that being dominant means they do not like being told what to wear or what to do to the client. They have forgotten that they are in a service industry and having repeated customers, as well as good recommendation goes a long way.

I wish I can travel as freely as I like but due to budget and time constraints, I will have to get my BDSM fix here in Singapore.

robertchua
28-02-2011, 05:00 PM

Bro McWoof0, please dun feel bad. We are thankful that you have shared Mistress Kimmee's contacts and in no way should you be faulted for Mistress Kimmee's services.

Do talk to her to find out her side of the story and let her know that while we do want to support our local dominatrix, she has to un-learn and re-learn what a professional dominatrix does.

robertchua
28-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Lateness is bad. 100% her wrong.

Her style seem to be of a "softcore" bdsm that i can request from HC or cat150.

She should at least list out her limits before the session start to avoid mis-understanding at least.

Nevertheless, i think we should still share contacts and let us gauge from FR if she is worth it.
She may be suitable for those looking for softcore action or likes being dominated by someone younger.

Bro SomeJokingZebra, I agree that the dominatrix should take the effort to know the client before agreeing to a session with him. If the dominatrix feels that she cannot fulfill her client's needs, the right thing to do is to be truthful about it so that both parties need not waste each other's time.

SomeJokingZebra
28-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I agree that the dominatrix should take the effort to know the client before agreeing to a session with him. If the dominatrix feels that she cannot fulfill her client's needs, the right thing to do is to be truthful about it so that both parties need not waste each other's time.

Yes. I agree. I did not condone this action in my initial post and did state that she should communicate her don'ts to Mickey prior to the meeting

robertchua
28-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I do hope Mistress Kimmee will improve after hearing the feedback we have given her.

SomeJokingZebra
28-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I do hope Mistress Kimmee will improve after hearing the feedback we have given her.

Of course. Will not mind trying her if she improves

SomeJokingZebra
28-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Anyone tried Sophie yet?

calbts
28-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Bro calbts, I have to agree with you that while there is a healthy demand for professional dominatrix here in Singapore, the supply is seriously short. Making matters worse is some of these so called professional dominatrix, who charge a premium for their services, have limited BDSM experiences and think that being dominant means they do not like being told what to wear or what to do to the client. They have forgotten that they are in a service industry and having repeated customers, as well as good recommendation goes a long way.

I wish I can travel as freely as I like but due to budget and time constraints, I will have to get my BDSM fix here in Singapore.

Yes that is too bad you cannot travel more. The attitude you deal with in Singapore and that I suspect is also prevalent in the USA - is the exact opposite attitude of Japan where Mistresses are extremely accomodating to clients desires,wishes, wardrobe, etc. and while out of session - do not emit a dominant,unfriendly, bitch attitude.
Even though I have yet to play at Club Absolute in Nagoya - I am very impressed with their website page explaining everything about their club.
It is informative and welcoming:
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm
You should email this example to your local doms so maybe they could learn something about service.

You know it should be a requirement for every wanna be dominatrix to go to Japan and see what a real Mistress is and learn how to act and treat clients. Respect goes both ways.

submarine
28-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi fellow brothers,

Firstly, I would like to thank McWoof for providing me with Kimmie's contact. I SMSed her and we corresponded a few times. However those few SMSes which she replied was enough to give me a hint that she was only into femdom for the money. What striked me was her unprofessionalism, which was evident even in her SMS. It seems that she is of the impression she gets the right to do whatever she wants and wear whatever she feels like, simply because we are her slaves.

I think a domme can do this if she is a proven lifestyle domme who is extremely experienced and who already gets rave reviews from fellow slaves. However, for someone who is inexperienced and who is only into this game for the money, she really ought to be given a rude awakening.

Just as I have expected, Bro Micky_Blues has had a terrible session with her and I have to fully agree that its money down the drain. Even with the strong yen now, it is possible to get a drop dead gorgeous Japanese dominatrix who caters to your every request and needs for SGD 400. That's for 60 mins, which only starts when both of you are ready and have changed into the desired outfits.

Sadly, local dominatrixes, with the exception of the odd few (e.g. Maxin, Len and Minky), offer very poor service. Even the PRC ones I have tried (2 so far) are at least 3-4 times better in terms of service and attitude. Sadly, they seem to have left our shores and I am unable to contact them. One of them, Wu Ze Tian, have sessioned about 3 times with me and each time, it was a happy and memorable experience. Some bros have asked me for her contact, but her old number is no longer in use and I myself have yet to be able to contact her.

I hope Kimmie reads her own reviews here and improves. I have seen enough to be able to sieve the genuine dominatrixes from the wannabes. Frankly, as long as she shows she's willing to learn and gives the right attitude, I am sure none of us here would mind teaching them a thing or two about male domination. However, if she is simply here to earn our money knowing that demand outstrips supply, then I am so sorry but these girls can continue their daytime dreams.

Just my two cents...

submarine
28-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Anyone tried Sophie yet?

Thanks for your contact Bro, haven't tried her. Trying to get more info on her first, but at least she works in a HC, and if the domination isn't good, you would still get a relatively good massage.

Too bad I am a real sucker for the outfit, and I am clueless what kind of outfits she has. I presume none, cos it makes no sense for a girl to stock up on leather corsets and boots when she isn't into the scene in a professional sense.

Will provide FR once I have sessioned with her.

SomeJokingZebra
28-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Bro divinewind, I hope your appointment works out and I certainly look forward to reading your FR.

Thanks for your contact Bro, haven't tried her. Trying to get more info on her first, but at least she works in a HC, and if the domination isn't good, you would still get a relatively good massage.

Too bad I am a real sucker for the outfit, and I am clueless what kind of outfits she has. I presume none, cos it makes no sense for a girl to stock up on leather corsets and boots when she isn't into the scene in a professional sense.

Will provide FR once I have sessioned with her.

Dont get too high hopes on outfit and professionalism as a domme.

She is basically offering services in a spa setting and is willing to do some bdsm to you. I had oragsm control, ball pulling, face slapping (close to 30 minutes non stop), feet worship.
After that it is sauna time, jacuzzi and light food. Sure, it may be steep compared to $200 of pro domme, but for this HC, i can pop in and ask if Sophie is available on a whim

I did have a superb encounter with a cheena streetwalker. But has since went back to China.

Those who got Sophie contact, please do provide FR for the benefit of bros here. Thanks

micky_blues
28-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Bro McWoof0, dont feel bad about it. In face it is very kind of you to share her contact with us.

bro SomeJokingZebra, I do agree with you that she belongs to those softcore BDSM activities. May be I do not have chemistry with her. She might be more suitable for younder bros. In fact she told me I am one of the oldest. I am still below 40, haha. If she still wants do more hard core ones, she has a lot to learn.

Professionalism wise. She behaves like a small girl. Before the app, I sms her my requirement. On the day of session, she still ask me what I am into? During the session, she got to read her sms and ask me what the various terms means!

robertchua
01-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Yes that is too bad you cannot travel more. The attitude you deal with in Singapore and that I suspect is also prevalent in the USA - is the exact opposite attitude of Japan where Mistresses are extremely accomodating to clients desires,wishes, wardrobe, etc. and while out of session - do not emit a dominant,unfriendly, bitch attitude.
Even though I have yet to play at Club Absolute in Nagoya - I am very impressed with their website page explaining everything about their club.
It is informative and welcoming:
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm
You should email this example to your local doms so maybe they could learn something about service.

You know it should be a requirement for every wanna be dominatrix to go to Japan and see what a real Mistress is and learn how to act and treat clients. Respect goes both ways.

Bro calbts, thanks for the great link! It covers everything BDSM lovers like ourselves need, be it the location, costumes, attitude and most importantly, being able to cum at the end of the session. I must make it a point to go Japan one of these days to try for myself.

Your suggestion for all new dominatrix to see how a professional dominatrix treat her client, both before and during the session, is a valid one that I fully support. Unfortunately, I cannot see this happening anytime soon - I wonder if there is any professional dominatrix in Singapore that would train new dominatrix to a minimum standard. Otherwise, it is really a shame to use the term "dominatrix" when one is anything but that.

robertchua
01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Hi fellow brothers,

Firstly, I would like to thank McWoof for providing me with Kimmie's contact. I SMSed her and we corresponded a few times. However those few SMSes which she replied was enough to give me a hint that she was only into femdom for the money. What striked me was her unprofessionalism, which was evident even in her SMS. It seems that she is of the impression she gets the right to do whatever she wants and wear whatever she feels like, simply because we are her slaves.

I think a domme can do this if she is a proven lifestyle domme who is extremely experienced and who already gets rave reviews from fellow slaves. However, for someone who is inexperienced and who is only into this game for the money, she really ought to be given a rude awakening.

Just as I have expected, Bro Micky_Blues has had a terrible session with her and I have to fully agree that its money down the drain. Even with the strong yen now, it is possible to get a drop dead gorgeous Japanese dominatrix who caters to your every request and needs for SGD 400. That's for 60 mins, which only starts when both of you are ready and have changed into the desired outfits.

Sadly, local dominatrixes, with the exception of the odd few (e.g. Maxin, Len and Minky), offer very poor service. Even the PRC ones I have tried (2 so far) are at least 3-4 times better in terms of service and attitude. Sadly, they seem to have left our shores and I am unable to contact them. One of them, Wu Ze Tian, have sessioned about 3 times with me and each time, it was a happy and memorable experience. Some bros have asked me for her contact, but her old number is no longer in use and I myself have yet to be able to contact her.

I hope Kimmie reads her own reviews here and improves. I have seen enough to be able to sieve the genuine dominatrixes from the wannabes. Frankly, as long as she shows she's willing to learn and gives the right attitude, I am sure none of us here would mind teaching them a thing or two about male domination. However, if she is simply here to earn our money knowing that demand outstrips supply, then I am so sorry but these girls can continue their daytime dreams.

Just my two cents...

Bro submarine, it is sad but true that there is currently no minimum standard imposed on dominatrix in Singapore. While there is nothing wrong with a dominatrix charging a tribute for her services, not listening to what her client want and instead, insisting to have her way, be it her attire or activities she prefers, shows that she does not respect her client who is paying her good money.

I have to say that the email correspondences plays a very important part in deciding whether the dominatrix is worth meeting. For dominatrix who cannot be bothered to read your email and reply via one-liners, this is a very bad sign. While I am pretty sure that they get many emails and some of these emails might not materialise in actual sessions, they still have to take the effort to treat each email seriously.

Perhaps I should amend my list of 18 dominatrix to "Worth Trying" and "Dun Bother"?

robertchua
01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Bro McWoof0, dont feel bad about it. In face it is very kind of you to share her contact with us.

bro SomeJokingZebra, I do agree with you that she belongs to those softcore BDSM activities. May be I do not have chemistry with her. She might be more suitable for younder bros. In fact she told me I am one of the oldest. I am still below 40, haha. If she still wants do more hard core ones, she has a lot to learn.

Professionalism wise. She behaves like a small girl. Before the app, I sms her my requirement. On the day of session, she still ask me what I am into? During the session, she got to read her sms and ask me what the various terms means!

Bro micky_blues, even if you do not have the right chemistry with her, she has no reason to deny you the activities you like which you have already told her. This is particular so since:
1. She was late for your session
2. You had to skip your lunch to have your session
3. You had to be her "unpaid taxi driver" to have your session

Also, why should your age matter to her? If supposedly I am in my 50s and I were to have a session with her, I will certainly be unhappy to hear her say "You are my oldest client".

ryajon
01-03-2011, 10:56 AM
i will be in thailand in 2 weeks time, anyone could share contacts for thailand?
thanks!:):)

ZtoAZ
01-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Perhaps I should amend my list of 18 dominatrix to "Worth Trying" and "Dun Bother"?

Give them some rating, at least "worth trying" :D & "not worth trying" :(

Nara
01-03-2011, 03:28 PM
anyone has any experience with china mistress "Caning4u" found on collarme?

robertchua
01-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Give them some rating, at least "worth trying" :D & "not worth trying" :(

Bro ZtoAZ, I was thinking it might not be fair to rate them as different bros will have different experiences and different expectations. For instance, Mistress A might be nicer to me (assuming we have forged a deeper connection) but when it is your turn with Mistress A, you might feel that she is not that good since Mistress A has no chemistry with you.

robertchua
01-03-2011, 04:11 PM

Bro Nara, I do not have any experience with this particular Mistress but why dun you try GL150 gals (bring your own canes) instead?

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

Fmcane
01-03-2011, 05:59 PM

Bro Nara, see my FR at http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=4990972#post4990972

robertchua
02-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Bro Fmcane, thanks for your sharing!

8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
13. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

WweJustin89
02-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Bro Fmcane, thanks for your sharing!

10. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

Anyone tried Jes and or Mistress Sophie L before? =)

dell_lee_2003
03-03-2011, 01:16 PM
I try Ctc to mistress Sophie L but she didnt reply my collar me message.

robertchua
03-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, have you checked if Mistress Sophie L has read your message? There is a "Sent Mail" function which tracks what time your message has been read. If you message has been deleted without reading, the system will tell you as well.

copymark
03-03-2011, 04:14 PM
I have served her twice mistress dophiel.
She's not too bad pretty strict n those pics on cm are real .
I believe it's her slave who is screening her mails for her.

robertchua
03-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Bro copymark, how do you know that there is a slave screening Mistress Sophie L's email? Dun tell me you are the lucky one?

Anyway, Mistress Abernathy has not replied to me despite me sending her twice. I think I will remove those dominatrix that MIA so as not to waste other bro's time.

copymark
03-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Nah she tild me when we met . It's actually a Caucasian dude .

robertchua
04-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Bro copymark, thanks for letting us know. Personally, I prefer my dominatrix to read my mail and correspond with me directly instead of going through a middleman. What do other bros think?

dell_lee_2003
04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Nah she tild me when we met . It's actually a Caucasian dude .
You have met her. How is her skill? Is she let you cum after the session? And what is her charging like?

robertchua
04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, Mistress Sophie L charges $150 per hour.

divinewind
04-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi bros, here’s my FR on Mistress Amazing Asia (aka Mistress M).

Corresponded with her via SMS and she is very accommodating. She will accommodate to your location of convenience, instead of her choosing. And she is even ok to meet me outside the hotel first so that we can check in together with two identities. I asked her to dressed in simple street wear so I met up with a petite lady wearing hot pants and flats. I immediately can’t wait to drop at her feet!

So we checked in and I immediately prostrated before her and started sniffing her ankles. She ordered me to strip and then tied me up spread eagle on the bed. She then tortured me nipple with clips and vibrator, while at the same time stroking my super hard dick. She is good because she’s constantly stroking my dick and keeping it hard with the vibrator as well. I was, of course, slapped several times while tied spread up, as she continues stroking my dick. She then spat a few times on my face before untying me.

But it doesn’t end here yet. She now ask me to kneel and tied me up around my ankles and wrist behind my back. I was put on a dog leash and she pulled me around the room, forcing me to squirm on the floor tied up while following her feet and smelling them. Her flats, from what I asked her, has been worn for two years, so it’s slightly torn at the front and it has a strong musky smell. I love it! Hence I was forced to dig my nose into her flats and suck in the smell like a vacuum cleaner. She also bought a pair of heels and change it as I wish her to.

Her slaps are powerful for her size, as I cried mercy when I was blindfolded as she slapped me mercilessly across my face several times. My cheeks are still stinging now and my inner lips cracked a bit. I had to smell her feet while she sat crossed leg and begged for mercy before she stop her slaps. Finally she stroked me off while I continue to lay hog-tied on the floor, and I cum while smelling her feet and her flats together at the same time….shiok!

In all, she is very accommodating and nice.

Looks: 6.5/10 (certain angles look better - the domineering look down on you is good)
Legs: Slim
Feet: Not superb, but presentable enough for me to worship.
Skin: Not too dark, and fair enough under good lighting (personally I like white skin Mistress)
Cost: $200 for 2 hrs. She initially asked for $250, but agreed when I asked for $200.
She said she’s 26 years old, and half Filipino-Spanish. Basically I think the good part of her is she is constantly on your dick...!

dell_lee_2003
05-03-2011, 05:48 PM

Corresponded with her via SMS and she is very accommodating. She will accommodate to your location of convenience, instead of her choosing. And she is even ok to meet me outside the hotel first so that we can check in together with two identities. I asked her to dressed in simple street wear so I met up with a petite lady wearing hot pants and flats. I immediately can’t wait to drop at her feet!

So we checked in and I immediately prostrated before her and started sniffing her ankles. She ordered me to strip and then tied me up spread eagle on the bed. She then tortured me nipple with clips and vibrator, while at the same time stroking my super hard dick. She is good because she’s constantly stroking my dick and keeping it hard with the vibrator as well. I was, of course, slapped several times while tied spread up, as she continues stroking my dick. She then spat a few times on my face before untying me.

But it doesn’t end here yet. She now ask me to kneel and tied me up around my ankles and wrist behind my back. I was put on a dog leash and she pulled me around the room, forcing me to squirm on the floor tied up while following her feet and smelling them. Her flats, from what I asked her, has been worn for two years, so it’s slightly torn at the front and it has a strong musky smell. I love it! Hence I was forced to dig my nose into her flats and suck in the smell like a vacuum cleaner. She also bought a pair of heels and change it as I wish her to.

Her slaps are powerful for her size, as I cried mercy when I was blindfolded as she slapped me mercilessly across my face several times. My cheeks are still stinging now and my inner lips cracked a bit. I had to smell her feet while she sat crossed leg and begged for mercy before she stop her slaps. Finally she stroked me off while I continue to lay hog-tied on the floor, and I cum while smelling her feet and her flats together at the same time….shiok!

Looks: 6.5/10 (certain angles look better - the domineering look down on you is good)
Skin: Not too dark, and fair enough under good lighting (personally I like white skin Mistress)
Cost: $200 for 2 hrs. She initially asked for $250, but agreed when I asked for $200.
She said she’s 26 years old, and half Filipino-Spanish. Basically I think the good part of her is she is constantly on your dick...!

Wow bro.. You are super. I am envy you.

russenl
06-03-2011, 06:47 PM
hi McWoof0,

thanks for your reply.....i had already booked a session for dec 9th for 9-11 am..but was jittery the day before.....though i have served a couple of mistresse sin bangkok, in hk n manila...this one was after a 2-3 yr time and that too in here......

i went to the 2nd flr like i was advised to n waited for mistresses to pick me...mistress jasmine.... came in sharp at 9 n looked around and made a sign when whe saw me looking at her n i nodded yes at her.....we got into the lift.....n i followed her into the lift....n waited for her to get out n followed....i followed mistress jasmine into their room n she closed the door behind them and they opened the door into their world.........here i was at last....

they asked me to remove my clothes n sruveyed me from head to toe....n mistress nurie said good nipples and took it in her fingers n played with it.....n suddenly pinched them to my pleasure....both played with them n tickled me below......

mistress nurie then ordered me to bend over on the table n i knew what was coming....when they asked me to keep my legs wide......mistress jasmine stuffed her strap on into my mouth....n made me suck her up n down....while mistress nurie explored my no "her pussy for this morning" ;) i screamed when she stuffed a thick didldo into me...i am not good at ass any way....finally she used a vibrator n loosened me a little n stuffed a thinner one into me....wow it was fantastice standing there with legs wide apart n being fucked by 2 beauties in my two holes......

they then put me on the sofa on my back.....n mistress nurie started fucking my ass again n mistress jasmine sstarted fucking my mouth oh mine...i haven't sucked for so long.....while mistress nurie and jasmine kept torturing me by squeezin my nipples really hard n putting nipple clamps on them.....wow they were really sore...........she

then made me kneel down n trampled my cock under her leather boots while i hugged her knees n kissed with mistress nurie's permission........i was so aroused....i started sniffing up n up n oggled at her leather panty covering her "pussy" n finally could not stop myself.....n begged her to let me see her pussy....she spoke to mistress jasmine....n they laughed....i think they agreed i was a doggy slave horny witht their playing.....wow she actually obliged and showed me her pussy.....it was fantastic n beautiful.....cute......clean, mound n beutiful pussy with fantastic pussy lips....oh they looked inviting....i really wished i could put my mouth to them n kiss them n stick my tongue n taste her honey......i dare not.....n she said happy?......i thanked her for showing me her pussy...they torutured my nipples n aroused me a little more by stroking me n squeezedmy nuts a little ......

i think the 2 hrs was getting over....n they told me to go to the bathroom.....n asked me to lie down in the bathtub.....ummmmmmmmm mistress nurie stood over my face n mistres sjasmine stood over my crtoch.....n they started urinating n releasing their golden liquid......wow it was warm...mistress's nurie's piss was strong n warm.....n she asked me to open my mouth.....i could not....n kept moving my head to wash my face all over with her piss.....mistress jasmine said he cannot drink.....mistress nurie stopped asking me and i stroked myself feverishly under mistress jasmine's piss.....n it felt good to feel her piss on my cock n balls n my hands......i shot like a dog all over.....but they continued pissing....washing me all over.....

they wiped themselves and asked me to bathe.....n come out....wow i felt fucked n satisfied and that too by 2 lovely women with such a beautiful pussy.........

i stepped out n dressed in front of them n paid them thanked them.....again n again...i told them i will serve again n said they will keep me informed......n asked me to take their garbage bag n throw on my way out.....wow a slave afterall

they dropped me an email after that inviting me to serve mistress bella...i infact booked but unfortunately had to cancel as i had to go on a shift.......hope u enjoyed the FR

robertchua
07-03-2011, 08:33 AM

Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! I wanted to up you but the system requires me to "spread my points" before I can up you again. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session. I wonder if Mistress Maxim has thigh high / knee high leather boots though? Do you know?

7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

robertchua
07-03-2011, 08:39 AM
hi McWoof0,

thanks for your reply.....i had already booked a session for dec 9th for 9-11 am..but was jittery the day before.....though i have served a couple of mistresse sin bangkok, in hk n manila...this one was after a 2-3 yr time and that too in here......

i went to the 2nd flr like i was advised to n waited for mistresses to pick me...mistress jasmine.... came in sharp at 9 n looked around and made a sign when whe saw me looking at her n i nodded yes at her.....we got into the lift.....n i followed her into the lift....n waited for her to get out n followed....i followed mistress jasmine into their room n she closed the door behind them and they opened the door into their world.........here i was at last....

they asked me to remove my clothes n sruveyed me from head to toe....n mistress nurie said good nipples and took it in her fingers n played with it.....n suddenly pinched them to my pleasure....both played with them n tickled me below......

mistress nurie then ordered me to bend over on the table n i knew what was coming....when they asked me to keep my legs wide......mistress jasmine stuffed her strap on into my mouth....n made me suck her up n down....while mistress nurie explored my no "her pussy for this morning" ;) i screamed when she stuffed a thick didldo into me...i am not good at ass any way....finally she used a vibrator n loosened me a little n stuffed a thinner one into me....wow it was fantastice standing there with legs wide apart n being fucked by 2 beauties in my two holes......

they then put me on the sofa on my back.....n mistress nurie started fucking my ass again n mistress jasmine sstarted fucking my mouth oh mine...i haven't sucked for so long.....while mistress nurie and jasmine kept torturing me by squeezin my nipples really hard n putting nipple clamps on them.....wow they were really sore...........she

then made me kneel down n trampled my cock under her leather boots while i hugged her knees n kissed with mistress nurie's permission........i was so aroused....i started sniffing up n up n oggled at her leather panty covering her "pussy" n finally could not stop myself.....n begged her to let me see her pussy....she spoke to mistress jasmine....n they laughed....i think they agreed i was a doggy slave horny witht their playing.....wow she actually obliged and showed me her pussy.....it was fantastic n beautiful.....cute......clean, mound n beutiful pussy with fantastic pussy lips....oh they looked inviting....i really wished i could put my mouth to them n kiss them n stick my tongue n taste her honey......i dare not.....n she said happy?......i thanked her for showing me her pussy...they torutured my nipples n aroused me a little more by stroking me n squeezedmy nuts a little ......

i think the 2 hrs was getting over....n they told me to go to the bathroom.....n asked me to lie down in the bathtub.....ummmmmmmmm mistress nurie stood over my face n mistres sjasmine stood over my crtoch.....n they started urinating n releasing their golden liquid......wow it was warm...mistress's nurie's piss was strong n warm.....n she asked me to open my mouth.....i could not....n kept moving my head to wash my face all over with her piss.....mistress jasmine said he cannot drink.....mistress nurie stopped asking me and i stroked myself feverishly under mistress jasmine's piss.....n it felt good to feel her piss on my cock n balls n my hands......i shot like a dog all over.....but they continued pissing....washing me all over.....

they wiped themselves and asked me to bathe.....n come out....wow i felt fucked n satisfied and that too by 2 lovely women with such a beautiful pussy.........

i stepped out n dressed in front of them n paid them thanked them.....again n again...i told them i will serve again n said they will keep me informed......n asked me to take their garbage bag n throw on my way out.....wow a slave afterall

they dropped me an email after that inviting me to serve mistress bella...i infact booked but unfortunately had to cancel as i had to go on a shift.......hope u enjoyed the FR

Bro russenl, I enjoyed reading your FR and I have up your points. I suppose you are referring to Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nurie of ThaiDomina? If so, this is a rather late FR but of course, it is better late than never, right?

I have yet to try this (original) team though I have tried Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina who came Singapore last December. Let us hope that Mistress Jamine and Mistress Nurie will come Singapore soon!

doctor sex
07-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! I wanted to up you but the system requires me to "spread my points" before I can up you again. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session. I wonder if Mistress Maxim has thigh high / knee high leather boots though? Do you know?

10. Miss Unice aka Unice

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

anyone know if the filipina dommes are in sg now i.e Maxin and Divinemercy? i need some torment!

robertchua
07-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Bros, I was checking my collarme.com account and realised that Miss Abernathy has been MIA since 13th January. That is why both my messages to her is still "unread". I do not see the point of sending her a third message so I will be removing her name from the list next week.

Also, I suspect that there might be a "Mistress" assuming multiple online identities. Her (assuming if it is really a female) current nick in collarme.com is coleenmiller05.

However, her previous nick is "eloisablake091" which has a the exact same line at the end of her profile which is "if u're willing to be dominated by Me, hit Me up on My yahoo I.M. its coleenmiller05". Furthermore, if you see her profile pics carefully, all the 3 pics are not the same girl!

I have chatted with her once via yahoo with her "eloisablake091" ID but she was more into online domination (I prefer real life sessions) and making me send money to her first. Just thought I better warn bros out there.

robertchua
07-03-2011, 09:10 AM
anyone know if the filipina dommes are in sg now i.e Maxin and Divinemercy? i need some torment!

Bro doctor sex, I believe Mistress Maxim should be currently in Singapore (from Bro divinewind's FR) but Miss Len aka divinemercy does travel quite a bit so I am not sure about her.

insing
07-03-2011, 11:51 AM
I have chatted with her once via yahoo with her "eloisablake091" ID but she was more into online domination (I prefer real life sessions) and making me send money to her first. Just thought I better warn bros out there.

Thanks bro, I also chatted with several mistress in CM and all they ask me to register in BDSM.com and pay to be member there, but of cos i didn't do. think they are all fake.

IN SM just like FL, never pay before meeting face to face

robertchua
07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Bro insing, you are welcome. I find it a waste of my time to chat with fake Mistresses as well as Mistresses that go MIA after several messages/emails. That is why I kind of stopped sending messages via www.collarme.com

Furthermore, I do not see the point of having to join paid websites such as www.alt.com or www.bdsm.com - this is a waste of money.

What do other bros think?

motherboard
07-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi bros,

with regards to paid websites such as alt.com or bdsm.com, there are different kinds of memberships namely 1) free account which only limits one to see the profile and only the profile pics, 2) sliver and gold membership of which one needs to pay a monthly subscription ranging from usd 12 to usd 30.

As bro insing mentioned that some mistresses in collarme wanting their clients to register with the mentioned websites, it maybe due to some pranksters who want to see how naive and desprate people are... i came across several of these pranksters and luckily there was enough blood flow in my brain as compared to the one below.

motherboard
07-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Also for bros who are interested in chinese femdom, do try this chinese femdom forum, http://www.lovefoot.info/?fromuid=44022

One has to register before being able to see the pictures posted. Registration is free... hurry up before the website gets shut. i know of several other chinese femdom websites who shut down real fast. hope it helps.

robertchua
07-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Bro motherboard, thanks for your sharing of the website! I have registered and I am enjoying the many pics there!

As for alt.com, yes, I remember the different membership levels. I gave up that account due to the need to pay monthly subscription fees.

robertchua
07-03-2011, 05:05 PM

Bros, I have tried to PM Mistress Sin Cee Cee but her mailbox is full. I do hope she is still available.

maskrider
07-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Bro insing, you are welcome. I find it a waste of my time to chat with fake Mistresses as well as Mistresses that go MIA after several messages/emails. That is why I kind of stopped sending messages via www.collarme.com

Furthermore, I do not see the point of having to join paid websites such as www.alt.com or www.bdsm.com - this is a waste of money.

What do other bros think?

Bro Robertchua, I totally agreed with u. Those website u mention are totally waste of time. Most so called dominatrix mistress are faked accept a few are real. I personally think our local dominatrix mistress charge quite a high price $200/hr with a minium experience of BDSM. BDSM session are not permit & legal in S'pore, so I was thinking where all this local domiantrix lady learn their BDSM skills on hand practical?? A good professional dominatrix mistress must have certain degree knowledge & experience skills in BDSM. The most important they need to respect clients. I came across a few local mistress in collarme are very rude & demanding to fit into their requirement. WTF, we pay for our session, not free leh..

micky_blues
07-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Bro doctor sex, I believe Mistress Maxim should be currently in Singapore (from Bro divinewind's FR) but Miss Len aka divinemercy does travel quite a bit so I am not sure about her.

bros,

From the photos of Mistress Len, she looks beautiful. Any bro here tried her before and are the photos real? But at $400 for 2 hrs, not cheap. Any bro can provide FR?

Bro Robertchua mentioned that she travels a lot. But inside her profile she mentioned that she is based in Singapore. Does it mean she also travels a lot like those Thai dominas? Or she has a full time job outside that required her to travel?

submarine
07-03-2011, 07:05 PM
bros,

From the photos of Mistress Len, she looks beautiful. Any bro here tried her before and are the photos real? But at $400 for 2 hrs, not cheap. Any bro can provide FR?

Bro Robertchua mentioned that she travels a lot. But inside her profile she mentioned that she is based in Singapore. Does it mean she also travels a lot like those Thai dominas? Or she has a full time job outside that required her to travel?

I have tried her before and I believe I have also posted a review about her. Might have to look back and search the forums. She travels quite a bit. Yea, she is a nice person. Gave me her name card and we talked quite a bit the last time we met.

robertchua
08-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Bro Robertchua, I totally agreed with u. Those website u mention are totally waste of time. Most so called dominatrix mistress are faked accept a few are real. I personally think our local dominatrix mistress charge quite a high price $200/hr with a minium experience of BDSM. BDSM session are not permit & legal in S'pore, so I was thinking where all this local domiantrix lady learn their BDSM skills on hand practical?? A good professional dominatrix mistress must have certain degree knowledge & experience skills in BDSM. The most important they need to respect clients. I came across a few local mistress in collarme are very rude & demanding to fit into their requirement. WTF, we pay for our session, not free leh..

Bro maskrider, you are right in saying that our local dominatrix is not cheap at $200/hr. Furthermore, some dominatrix will insist on having a 2 hour session meaning it will cost us $400. In comparison, Bangkok's Thaidomina charges about $340 (converted from 8000 THB) for a 3 hour session with 2 Mistresses at their dungeon or if you are staying in your own hotel, the Thaidomina team of 2 Mistresses can go to your room at the same price of $340 but 2 hours instead. Of course, this might not be a fair comparison due to the different living standards of Singapore and Thailand.

Supposing you are willing to pay the premium for a local dominatrix, the most important thing is her service. Now, BDSM covers such a wide range of interests and I am pretty sure there is no single dominatrix who dare to claim she has done everything. This means most dominatrix will need to get their hands dirty and gain valuable experience along the way. Having a sound knowledge of BDSM is also a must and the dominatrix must have a huge learning appetite. This is both for her own professionalism as well as the safety of her client.

Unfortunately, there are some local dominatrix who are clueless about the steep learning curve that is required of a professional dominatrix and take the easy way out by thinking "I am the Mistress, I get to call the shots". The worst part is they charge the same rate as a professional dominatrix overseas due to the low supply and high demand in Singapore.

I wish someone will set up a school for dominatrix so that there would be a minimum standard that will please BDSM lovers like ourselves.

submarine
08-03-2011, 06:49 PM
A PRC domme is back in action. Those who have previously asked me for her number, pls kindly PM me again.

Her name is Wu Ze Tian (search for her thread and reviews). I have tried her a couple of times already. Pls do not ask me for her appearance or age etc. cos these are all stated in her thread.

Apparently, she did not go MIA all this while. She lost her HP along with all her contacts, and it was thru sheer luck that I managed to locate her after about 6 months..

cheers to all

motherboard
08-03-2011, 07:42 PM
hi all bros,

i have several chinese femdom videos and if any of you bros have foot worship genre videos, we can exchange...

if you dont have any videos, i will also be willing to share my chinese femdom videos, just drop me a pm with your email add and i will send the videos.

*bro submarine, can i have the contact of wu ze tian domme...many thanks

regards

d2pre
09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
hi all bros,

i have several chinese femdom videos and if any of you bros have foot worship genre videos, we can exchange...

if you dont have any videos, i will also be willing to share my chinese femdom videos, just drop me a pm with your email add and i will send the videos.

*bro submarine, can i have the contact of wu ze tian domme...many thanks

regards

i got some lei. how long is yr video?

robertchua
09-03-2011, 12:01 PM
A PRC domme is back in action. Those who have previously asked me for her number, pls kindly PM me again.

Her name is Wu Ze Tian (search for her thread and reviews). I have tried her a couple of times already. Pls do not ask me for her appearance or age etc. cos these are all stated in her thread.

Apparently, she did not go MIA all this while. She lost her HP along with all her contacts, and it was thru sheer luck that I managed to locate her after about 6 months..

cheers to all

Bro submarine, thanks for your sharing! I am glad to hear you have found her after 6 months.

This means we have a total of 20 ladies, including 2 MIA, for our BDSM needs:

10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr) - MIA?

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min) - MIA?
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

VannDaman
09-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Seems like some new energy in this group (!!) so here's some input to help based on my experience w/ those local Dommes listed:

Good review just posted (Thanx!!) Lifestyle Mistress . . she loves pain. Knows the ropes and how to use them. She does consider your limits in a paid session for sure, but if you want to please . . be prepared. If you live here she is a good one to know, and her lifestyle group has some great people too if you want get involved & support longer term (not one-off)

Biggest natural tits I have ever seen in person. A big gal all over - I call 'Voluptuous' and loved every inch. Tease is main focus, with lots of ass play, rimming (her on you) so arrive clean for sure. Not extensive bondage / BDSM per se. Expensive, but for some big gal lovers it is worth it.

Maybe mid-30's, but still good looker. More into humiliation . . not alot of bondage . . ie she made me dance to her iPod (!) However she can impart some REAL pain tho ;)

5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs).
Another soft voluptuous (yummm!!) gal. New to Domme, but I like her.

The kinkiest girlfriend you ever had. Lots of toys, and some experience. Fun session, very flexible, innovative. $350 two hours tho lah . .

Never tried, but she is also Freelance (see other threads on her) . . more is better !

Pretty young gal - great bod, a natural Domme. Not that experienced with ropes and toys, but she has 'the chip'. Bring your own stuff. She also also enjoys imparting some real pain if you ask ;)

Hope this helps - Bros fill in my blanks !!!!

VD

robertchua
09-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Bro VannDaman, thanks for your sharing! I have up your points. So far, I have only tried Mistress Minky and I do highly recommend her. In fact, my problem is should I go back to Mistress Minky or should I try a new Mistress?

maskrider
09-03-2011, 05:43 PM

cheers to all

Bro Submarine, I am glad u have managed to locate her since she has been MIA for the past 6 months. I really miss her service.. All Bros out there who love BDSM must try her BDSM service. No doubt she is not pro in domme, She is quick learner and smart in learning BDSM. She told me she love BDSM and I think she is born with it in her natural way. I like her service b'cos she respect clients. She will try fullfill all Bros BDSM fantasy, but do respect her limits. Bro Submarine, I have msg u for her contact. Tks

submarine
09-03-2011, 07:46 PM
have replied to all PMs regarding wu ze tian's contact..

pls sms her in chinese or simple english

do up me if possible

pics below, hopefully links work
http://i51.tinypic.com/18nnra.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/28mk47k.jpg

VannDaman
09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
. . . my problem is should I go back to Mistress Minky or should I try a new Mistress?

Tough call Bro . . my two cents:

a) If there is 'chemistry' w/ a Domme, then multiple visits get better and better. If you 'clicked' on the first time, go at least two more times (with candid feedback) to see if things really connect. First times are usually the LEAST satisfying . . . topping is not as easy as it seems, and it takes time to get to know someone from either side. (imagine yourself on the other side ?!>!). For what you like, I'd stick with experience . .

b) Variety is the spice of life (!). New relationships are . . . well . . new !! and exciting and different. Edge play is always a risk however . .

And do not overlook the obvious . . a real match (non-Pro) you can stick with for good ;) Agreed a needle in the haystack, but just keep your eyes/mind open while you're exploring.

(maybe all that was just one cent . . )

robertchua
10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
have replied to all PMs regarding wu ze tian's contact..

pls sms her in chinese or simple english

do up me if possible

pics below, hopefully links work

Bro submarine, thanks for sharing with us her pics. Now I know what you mean by "a corset is meant to accentuate a woman's curves". I will up you once my 24 hour period is over. However, I can only add 1 point at a time cuz I do not have much power myself. Thus, I would appreciate if other bros reading this thread, can up me as well if they have found my posts useful.

Once I have tried Mistress Wu Ze Tian (provided she has the kind of boots I like and she is willing to kick my balls), I will post my FR as well.

robertchua
10-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Tough call Bro . . my two cents:

a) If there is 'chemistry' w/ a Domme, then multiple visits get better and better. If you 'clicked' on the first time, go at least two more times (with candid feedback) to see if things really connect. First times are usually the LEAST satisfying . . . topping is not as easy as it seems, and it takes time to get to know someone from either side. (imagine yourself on the other side ?!>!). For what you like, I'd stick with experience . .

b) Variety is the spice of life (!). New relationships are . . . well . . new !! and exciting and different. Edge play is always a risk however . .

And do not overlook the obvious . . a real match (non-Pro) you can stick with for good ;) Agreed a needle in the haystack, but just keep your eyes/mind open while you're exploring.

(maybe all that was just one cent . . )

Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your views. I believe this predicament of "going back to the one you have tried and enjoyed" versus "trying new blood" is faced by most of us.

When I was looking for streetwalkers to kick my balls in GL, I try my best not to go to the same lady unless she is wearing a different pair of boots. You see, my interest is in the boots she is wearing and not the lady herself. Of course, there are times that I cannot find other streetwalkers wearing boots so I have to resort to the same lady with the same boots. Interestingly, the second session is usually better as they know my limits and this time round, they are able to kick me harder.

Furthermore, it seems like me offering my balls to kick is a great stress reliever for some of these streetwalkers who sometimes have to put up with lousy customers. I recall one streetwalker that I engaged for a second time to kick my balls said to me "how dare you touch me" as she kicked my balls - obviously she was taking me as one of those sleazy customer who touched her while she was standing in GL but did not engage her services. After the kicking, she told me she felt much better.

Another streetwalker I engaged took me to be her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. She said "Thank God I found you" before kicking my balls really hard. Needless to say, I enjoyed both sessions very much as I am into hardcore ballbusting. Unfortunately, I never did see these two streetwalkers anymore as they have returned to their own countries.

Back to Mistress Minky, we do have a certain connection or chemistry as you term it. She is my first local dominatrix and I do admire her for making the effort to establish the BDSM community here in Singapore. I am sure I will enjoy myself more in my second session with her now that I have exposed (read: corrupted) her to ballbusting - I am her first ballbusting client, you see.

I have joined SBF solely for this thread (do you notice I do not post in other threads) as I am obsessed with my ballbusting fetish in thigh high/knee high boots no less. Unfortunately, not all local dominatrix is aware of my particular fetish. That is why if given a chance, I like to expose more dominatrix to ballbusting in boots - that is why I am torn between going back to Mistress Minky for a better session and trying a new Mistress.

tamago09
10-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your views. I believe this predicament of "going back to the one you have tried and enjoyed" versus "trying new blood" is faced by most of us.

When I was looking for streetwalkers to kick my balls in GL, I try my best not to go to the same lady unless she is wearing a different pair of boots. You see, my interest is in the boots she is wearing and not the lady herself. Of course, there are times that I cannot find other streetwalkers wearing boots so I have to resort to the same lady with the same boots. Interestingly, the second session is usually better as they know my limits and this time round, they are able to kick me harder.

Furthermore, it seems like me offering my balls to kick is a great stress reliever for some of these streetwalkers who sometimes have to put up with lousy customers. I recall one streetwalker that I engaged for a second time to kick my balls said to me "how dare you touch me" as she kicked my balls - obviously she was taking me as one of those sleazy customer who touched her while she was standing in GL but did not engage her services. After the kicking, she told me she felt much better.

Another streetwalker I engaged took me to be her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. She said "Thank God I found you" before kicking my balls really hard. Needless to say, I enjoyed both sessions very much as I am into hardcore ballbusting. Unfortunately, I never did see these two streetwalkers anymore as they have returned to their own countries.

Back to Mistress Minky, we do have a certain connection or chemistry as you term it. She is my first local dominatrix and I do admire her for making the effort to establish the BDSM community here in Singapore. I am sure I will enjoy myself more in my second session with her now that I have exposed (read: corrupted) her to ballbusting - I am her first ballbusting client, you see.

I have joined SBF solely for this thread (do you notice I do not post in other threads) as I am obsessed with my ballbusting fetish in thigh high/knee high boots no less. Unfortunately, not all local dominatrix is aware of my particular fetish. That is why if given a chance, I like to expose more dominatrix to ballbusting in boots - that is why I am torn between going back to Mistress Minky for a better session and trying a new Mistress.

Bro robertchua, like you, I also joined SBF solely for this awesome thread (as I am not into solicited sex but want to try BDSM and my fetishes).

While I do not share your same fetish, your passion and actions to invigorate this thread is simply awesome. Therefore, have upped you:D (No need to up me in return, as I'm sure there're many cooler bros here you wish to up now).

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and compiling such an awesome list.

robertchua
10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Bro tamago09, thanks for your words of encouragement and thanks for upping me. I remember your very well-written FR on Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of the Thaidomina team. Now that we have almost 20 local dominatrix, we no longer need to wait for the Thaidomina team to come to Singapore. This is a big plus, yes?

I look forward to reading more FRs from you.

robertchua
10-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Bros, apparently Mistress Sin Cee Cee is back in action. I have PM her but she has not replied yet. Well, at least she has cleared her inbox.

Her new thread is
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233388

In this new thread, she states that "Dominatrix $200 90 mins (Promo newbie price for a limited period.)"

I suppose we can expect her to increase her price once her promotion period is over?

robertchua
10-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Bros, Mistress Sin Cee Cee has replied my PM - she has not bought her boots yet though. Miss Abernathy, on the other hand, is still MIA and thus, I have decided to remove her from the list for now.

10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
12. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min - promo price)
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)

copymark
11-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Here's my FR on the mistresses I gave tried. Do up me if you like it:
1) Mistress Francesca 200/ hour
Met up with her twice last year. First meeting she had me worship her feet n massage them. Then I was slapped n humiliated. Eventually she gave me a handjob till I cum in hee hands n was forced to lick it up. She then locked my cock up in a cb3000 cage n kept the keys. I was now at her beck n call.
Next few weeks were tough as I could only get erect for a while before the cage makes mr realize that j will nv get to cun again unless I prepare a 200 tribute. She ordered me on SMS to go to geylang n get a gal.. Even with my cock locked up. I was scared to but didn't haf a choice so went to L14 n found a prc who laughed at me when she saw my cock. She had ms kneel down n kiss her feet n I paid her 50
Finally I met mistress Francesca for a second session. This time she unlocked me after i paid the tribute n she had me pit on a condom n masturbate. I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom into my mouth n swallow.
Overall: looks 7.5
Dominant factor: 8
I intro her to collarme n setup her account before handing it over to her.
Hope you guys find it useful  

copymark
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Next review is on Mistress SophieL
Met her twice as well. She's quite pretty and a good bod as well. First session she had me kneeling down naked with my collar n leash. I was made to entertain her while she whipped me. N sat on the bed n look at me perform. She's more into humiliation. I was allowed to cum on the floor and she had me lick the floor clean. Thereafter I was made to kneel n prostate before her with mt forehead to the ground n legs spread wide. She had ne count to a hundred after she left before I can recover. 
I didn't dare disobey of cos. 

micky_blues
11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Met up with her twice last year. First meeting she had me worship her feet n massage them. Then I was slapped n humiliated. Eventually she gave me a handjob till I cum in hee hands n was forced to lick it up. She then locked my cock up in a cb3000 cage n kept the keys. I was now at her beck n call.
Next few weeks were tough as I could only get erect for a while before the cage makes mr realize that j will nv get to cun again unless I prepare a 200 tribute. She ordered me on SMS to go to geylang n get a gal.. Even with my cock locked up. I was scared to but didn't haf a choice so went to L14 n found a prc who laughed at me when she saw my cock. She had ms kneel down n kiss her feet n I paid her 50
Finally I met mistress Francesca for a second session. This time she unlocked me after i paid the tribute n she had me pit on a condom n masturbate. I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom into my mouth n swallow.
Overall: looks 7.5
Dominant factor: 8
I intro her to collarme n setup her account before handing it over to her.
Hope you guys find it useful  

bro copymark,

Really respect you to put yr brother in cb3000. How does it feel? You can tahan a few weeks not cuming? Too bad I can't try this as I am married.

I guess the cumming must be very intense. And how long is the session? You have previously written a very detailed FR

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=3763&page=33

But this report is a bit short. Pity leh... And is yr bro still in cb3000?

copymark
11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
tiring leh write FR haha. yeah i wrote b4 la now trying to recap.
nope now no gal locking my cock sob...haha anyone got gal who wanna lock my cock up?
hmm which mistress shall i review next

robertchua
12-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing on both Mistresses. As I am new to the CB3000, can I ask how do you walk around with that thing locking your cock for weeks? I mean, there would be a rather obvious bulge and even when you go toilet, you will need to find cubicles instead of urinals.

VannDaman
12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
. . . . I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom . . .

Thanx for the first FR this thread on MFrancesca/Rachel - sounds like she likes this side of play. Personally, given that that she is already published in Freelance sextion, I might ask for 'deeper' play during a session w/ her . . a great combination of tease/denial for sure . . (ever tried to fuck w/ your hands tied behind your back??). Ergp MY wish is her AND her submissive friend in one session . . .

Thanx !!!

PS: I did already ask her about double session w/ MILF friend . . no response so maybe NA :(

VannDaman
12-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing on both Mistresses. As I am new to the CB3000 . . .

Just get the correct ring size around your nuts, then you can wear it indefinitely (can still pee standing up lah). If you feel pain after 5 or 6 hours you have too small ring size. Use baby oil every couple of days (w/ Q-Tip if not removed) and you can go for a LOONNG time . . just make sure no pain in your jewells - then need to up to next size . . (possible damage otherwise)

PS: Kinky (nice) feeling at night when your hard dick wakes you up trapped inside the CB . .

VD

copymark
12-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Yup. It takes a while to get used to but once you are accustomed to it, you won't feel the discomfort and you will feel really desperate cos your cock is locked up by a gal and she has ur keys. Lol and u can't do anything about it:)

SomeJokingZebra
12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Orgasm denial is shiok

I had Sophie HJ me but the rule is I cannot cum. After 2 hours, the session stop and i am left with an immense want to cum.

I have to go back with a stiff cock and immense need to cum

copymark
12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I love orgasm denial too lol. :D
i have many a times had the mistress tease me and bring me to the edge and then stop. and my fav was getting a handjob for a min and the mistress will stop and then if i wan her to continue for another min, i got to take 10 kicks to my balls first.
eventually the mistress will still rely on her discretion if she wants to let me cum...most of the time is no. and after a frsutrating session i am locked back in my cage! haha:)

copymark
12-03-2011, 03:00 PM
My third review is on Mistress Kimmee whom if you recall I intro-ed her to the lifestyle.
no doubt she is very young and lian-ish and not professional but given her age and her amateurism, I guess bros have to be patient like i did.

a typical session is like this. after we get in the room i have to strip naked an d kneel before her with my collar and leash. and then she will have me remove her shoes with my mouth and worship her feet. next I am to remain on my knees with my head on the ground as she kicks my balls or spank me. then she will bring m to the toilet and have me kiss the floor and eyes facing only the floor.

She will then remove her clothes naked and then shower herself and i am not allowed to peep. at times she will splash cold water on me . then she will have me lie on the ground flat on my back as she orders me to close my eyes and then before i know it she will pee on me.

Next, she will let me worship her pussy. I have to lick her and boy is she a really loud moaner. haha. and then when she cums, sometimes she will tie my hands up behind my back before she unlocks me from my cage.

And then she will masturbate me...with my legs leaning over my shoulder so that my dick is aiming straight at my face.. thats one position she allows me to cum...

Another time she will just give me the hotel 81 cup and force me to fill it up...

Other times, she will slap me and squeeze my balls and slap them and I am not allowd to move.

she loves to draw on my body using a marker. writing humilatingthings like loser etc..

Looks: 7.5 (good for ah lian lovers)
body: 9 (love her body...well preportioned and no fats.

robertchua
13-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Just get the correct ring size around your nuts, then you can wear it indefinitely (can still pee standing up lah). If you feel pain after 5 or 6 hours you have too small ring size. Use baby oil every couple of days (w/ Q-Tip if not removed) and you can go for a LOONNG time . . just make sure no pain in your jewells - then need to up to next size . . (possible damage otherwise)

PS: Kinky (nice) feeling at night when your hard dick wakes you up trapped inside the CB . .

VD

Bro VannDaman, thanks for letting me know how the CB3000 works. I dun think I will continue wearing that after a session (assuming I want to try it in the first place!) though.

robertchua
13-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Orgasm denial is shiok

I had Sophie HJ me but the rule is I cannot cum. After 2 hours, the session stop and i am left with an immense want to cum.

I have to go back with a stiff cock and immense need to cum

Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Sophie. Can I ask if you specified that you wanted orgasm denial for your session?

Did you go back and cum immediately? I think I certainly would (though I am really not into orgasm denial).

robertchua
13-03-2011, 08:19 AM
My third review is on Mistress Kimmee whom if you recall I intro-ed her to the lifestyle.
no doubt she is very young and lian-ish and not professional but given her age and her amateurism, I guess bros have to be patient like i did.

a typical session is like this. after we get in the room i have to strip naked an d kneel before her with my collar and leash. and then she will have me remove her shoes with my mouth and worship her feet. next I am to remain on my knees with my head on the ground as she kicks my balls or spank me. then she will bring m to the toilet and have me kiss the floor and eyes facing only the floor.

She will then remove her clothes naked and then shower herself and i am not allowed to peep. at times she will splash cold water on me . then she will have me lie on the ground flat on my back as she orders me to close my eyes and then before i know it she will pee on me.

Next, she will let me worship her pussy. I have to lick her and boy is she a really loud moaner. haha. and then when she cums, sometimes she will tie my hands up behind my back before she unlocks me from my cage.

And then she will masturbate me...with my legs leaning over my shoulder so that my dick is aiming straight at my face.. thats one position she allows me to cum...

Another time she will just give me the hotel 81 cup and force me to fill it up...

Other times, she will slap me and squeeze my balls and slap them and I am not allowd to move.

she loves to draw on my body using a marker. writing humilatingthings like loser etc..

Looks: 7.5 (good for ah lian lovers)
body: 9 (love her body...well preportioned and no fats.

Bro copymark, we have to thank you for corrupting Mistress Kimmee, yes? I do think that since you are the one who introduced her to BDSM, there is a certain level of trust between the two of you. That, I believe, is why your session with her will have a certain standard. What do you, and other bros, think?

SomeJokingZebra
13-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Sophie. Can I ask if you specified that you wanted orgasm denial for your session?

Did you go back and cum immediately? I think I certainly would (though I am really not into orgasm denial).

Yah. I guided her on what to do

robertchua
14-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Bro SomeJokingZebra, it is good that Mistress Sophie is willing to be guided by you. I believe your next session with her will be even better, right?

On an unrelated note, Miss Abernathy has not checked in her collarme.com account for more than 2 months. Another MIA dominatrix and many more such cases to come, I believe.

raygoat
14-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Good news , just knw from thai domina website that ms nurie & jasmine will be coming to Singapore in april.....hurry hahaha

tamago09
14-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Good news , just knw from thai domina website that ms nurie & jasmine will be coming to Singapore in april.....hurry hahaha

Wow bro raygoat, you're fast! I check their website from time to time, but had failed to noticed this little info (which can only be seen on Mistress Jasmine's page it seems).

ydgduo
15-03-2011, 06:49 AM
new mistress ice in HOD

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/images/stories/mistress/icy/MistressIcy006.jpg

ydgduo
15-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Bro copymark, we have to thank you for corrupting Mistress Kimmee, yes? I do think that since you are the one who introduced her to BDSM, there is a certain level of trust between the two of you. That, I believe, is why your session with her will have a certain standard. What do you, and other bros, think?

yeah i agree copymark session with kimmee is very good, if only this standard can be maintain for all punters, then she will be very popular. An ugly old man like me might get little from her, that why i like japanese mistress, it is work to them and they are not FL or lifestyle mistress. They are real professional. Too bad, they are all closed in Japan now.