PDA

View Full Version : Malacca.....

Pages : [1] 2

gigantic_tk
18-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Malacca

These are the compiled FR I obtained from WSG since Jan 04. to share with bros here in this forum

Melaka, still ok. Was there sometime back and i still can remember there is this place called Club 99. There will be some vietnamese and thai girls hanging around. Its not difficult to spot a foreigner if youre a regular monger. Dont worry, just buy them a drink and then talk business. Me and a 2 of my friends got one each for RM350 for overnight. Dont Spoil the market rate please.

A nice health spa to go to will be the one in Sanctuary Mahkota Hotel if I can remember. Prices there are like K.L prices but the girls are quite limited. I think i tried a girl named Carmen, who is not bad looking and her service was quite good.

Will be heading down Melaka soon and will post a full F.R if i ever get the chance again ok fellw Mongers!

by TL-wsg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Melaka last weekend, and while I was there I searched the forum to look where to get some action, sorry to say I couldn't really find any and what I found was that Melaka is dead.

Well to make a long story short. When I went back to the hotel my cabby asked me if I was looking for some female company to keep me warm. I said yes and he took me around Melaka. He took me in his cab thru some backstreets to several brothels, there he asked the doorman to show me some girls.

He showed me Chinese, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thai girls, no Malay ones, I chose a nice Chinese girl and it was a night to remember.

So Melaka is still alive after all, and if any of you fellow guys want his mobile number just message me and it's yours.

Btw a short session is RM220, and for the night was RM700

Melaka is damned dead for flesh trade. Try the disco and karaoke joints around Melaka Raya, there are better stocks than the spa attached to hotels.

By Kaki Cewet – wsg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR from Malaka.

I was in Malaka so decided to try out the local flavor. I went to Mahkota (can't remember how to spell it), there's a spa at the basement.

Asked for package girls but the OKT said there none avaliable because of the strong wing, so I have to settle for a ML. No mirror is allowed though. The summary.

Name : can't remember
Race: Local chinese.
Body: short, around 4'11", a bit too plum for my taste.
Face: 5.5/10
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 5/10 (purely SOP, nothing to shout about, damm I miss karen's HJ, please refer to kuching section for that)
Strength: 6/10
Hand smoothness: 6/10
Damage: HJ 50, Massage 70.
WIR: 50/50

Other specials which I did not tried are,

FJ: 120.
BJ+FJ: 150.

I was told this is the best joint in Malaka, a bit disappointing. I guess we have to travel to KL for better menu.

By Fetish -wsg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was in Malacca recently before CNY. Hotel was cheap and so-so only but what to expect. The HC is quite run-down, the room has a massage table and a shower stall with shower curtain only. Had the massage, as the girl was quite good asked her if she did package, said yes and I think it was a mistake.... The BBBJ was a disappointment.

Date: Saturday, 10 January 2004
Time: 10.30pm
Venue: Grand Continental Spa, Malacca
Girl: Forget Name already
Race : Local Chinese
Height : 5ft 4
Body : Slim overall, but slight tummy
look : 6/10
breasts : 7/10 (pointed, perky small but hard nipples)
Service : 6/10 (overall ok)
Shower: SOP
Massage : 8/10 (decent skills for a package girl)
AR : Did not ask
BBBJ : 6/10 (ok skill but keep wiping mouth, what a turn off)
FJ : 5/10 (lazy just lie on edge of bed and ask me to go at it)
GFE : 4/10 (purely transactional)
CIM : Did not ask
Anal : Did not ask
Damage : RM60 to the Spa (for massage) + RM100 to girl (for FJ)
WIR: No.

By Doggy Lover – wsg

Note: Must thanks those bros from WSG from sharing these reports

gigantic_tk
18-08-2004, 10:34 PM
More information on Malacca can be obtained from these official websites:

http://www.melaka.gov.my/eng/tourism.asp

http://www.malacca.net/html/index.php

thethe
19-08-2004, 05:35 AM
got a lot of half man beast near the bus station.

gigantic_tk
28-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Those who want information or sharing information on Malacca can consolidate your sharing here rather than opening up more threads and postings to discuss the same topic.........................

si_pai_kia
27-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Will be going to Mahkota Hotel this weekend?
Still have any happening in the spa?
Will try to sneak some time away from the tigress to explore.
Thanks.

si_pai_kia
01-11-2004, 10:46 PM
The Mahkota Spa is still in operation but i was not able to pay a visit.
Too bad :-(

gigantic_tk
02-11-2004, 12:18 PM
I might be dropping in to Century Mahkota Hotel over this weekend, the printed brochure room tarrif is between RM300 to RM1500. Also stated that there are 590 rooms. I need only 1 standard room over the weekend. Any bros here can advsie me what is the actual room rate.

I might also consider Metropole Hotel, just RM60 to RM80 nearer to the bus interchange, cheap & economical some more, but dun know how the condition of this 2 stars Hotel lor.

si_pai_kia
02-11-2004, 06:11 PM
This hotel does not deserve its 4 star rating.
Actually this is more like a service apartment than a hotel.

I stayed in a 2 room apartment. The furniture inside is very run down.
Even a 3 star hotel woould have better furniture.
And i only get a 16 TV with no remote control!
And the buffet breakfast has very limited choice like in a 3 star hotel.
I paid about 300++ for the apartment.

One plus side is the staff there are friendly.

Not recommended.

mansee77
03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
I might be dropping in to Century Mahkota Hotel over this weekend, the printed brochure room tarrif is between RM300 to RM1500. Also stated that there are 590 rooms. I need only 1 standard room over the weekend. Any bros here can advsie me what is the actual room rate.

I might also consider Metropole Hotel, just RM60 to RM80 nearer to the bus interchange, cheap & economical some more, but dun know how the condition of this 2 stars Hotel lor.

staying at mahkota is only recommended if u want to shop opposite at mahkota parade, ie if u go with family.
but if going with boys then metropole will be better for u. it's near the bus interchange n the hotel's 10th level operate a f... joint. i've not been there lately but the last time the okt is ah long. their tel: 2829607 n 2830773. girls r much younger than those u find at mahkota spa.

gigantic_tk
03-11-2004, 07:08 PM
staying at mahkota is only recommended if u want to shop opposite at mahkota parade, ie if u go with family.
but if going with boys then metropole will be better for u. it's near the bus interchange n the hotel's 10th level operate a f... joint. i've not been there lately but the last time the okt is ah long. their tel: 2829607 n 2830773. girls r much younger than those u find at mahkota spa.

Your information came just in time, hope I can find some thrill staying at this Hotel......thanks.

mansee77
04-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Your information came just in time, hope I can find some thrill staying at this Hotel......thanks.

if u find the girls there not pretty enough can try hotel grand continental. sometimes thet also have freelance from prc staying at the hotel.don't go by the front as the hc is at the side, 2nd level. tel 2827618 2926681. look for okt ah guan if he is still around. he'll normally show u the girls from the hc but u can also ask him about the freelance.
hotel grand cont is next to city baysview n opposite ramada.
hope u enjoy

gigantic_tk
07-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Visited Vicky's Health Centre at 10th Storey at Metropole Hotel. I stayed at Metropole Hotel at RM80 per night. This place was in quite a bad state and really run down. The rate for normal massage is RM65 and special package is RM210. Quite expensive for special hence didn't take this. Only Steam trrom and Sauna, no hotpool. The gals are average so are the massage. No worth a recommendation since at this prices, you can find a better one with clean and better facilities.....short FR lor.

Hrjames
08-11-2004, 12:21 PM
can any bro's advise which is the best hotel in malacca now?

gigantic_tk
08-11-2004, 05:25 PM

For those who go by bus.

The interchange had been changed liao to a place at least 3km from previous interchange (where Metrople Hotel were). Now called Maleka Sentra. Within 3 Km of this interchange, there isn't any Hotel around and you need to take their local or domestic bus to the tourist/hotel site. I paid 50 sen for bus to Metropole, tell them you are going to OCEAN (a departmental store at Plaza Hang Tuah, Metropole Hotel just opposite). Metropole Hotel not doubt, room tarrif only RM80 but is very run down, my opinion, not suitable for Singaporean - believe me you will return with a file of complaints, I need to protect the Hotel reputation liao.

I stayed there and saw the gals reporting for work at Vicky's Health Club at 10th Storey. Their dressing and look are average, a few like a lian type. Only Steam Room and Sauna there, without hot pool. This HC occupied the whole 10th floor. They are charging RM65 for facilities with normal massage, and 210RM for special package, price very steep and lack of proper facilities.
Recommended only standard massage at RM65. If want beautiful gals better go elsewhere lor.

It was indeed quite an "educational" trip for me, visited some tourist spot and Makota Parade for some makan and shopping..............more to be discussed next time.

toshio
08-11-2004, 05:53 PM
ktv quite a lot now in Malacca. went to pink sakura karaoke lounge last month.local girl rm40 per hour while thai girl FOC but butterfly. very young girl around 18-20 yrs old.FJ is about rm120 with Thai girl. They've rooms upstair for FJ.

gigantic_tk
08-11-2004, 06:09 PM
ktv quite a lot now in Malacca. went to pink sakura karaoke lounge last month.local girl rm40 per hour while thai girl FOC but butterfly. very young girl around 18-20 yrs old.FJ is about rm120 with Thai girl. They've rooms upstair for FJ.

Where is this place, any prominent Hotel or site nearby?

I am very doubful about the security there. Last Friday night, at 2 to 3 am there was a gang crash infront the Hotel I stayed (Metropole Hotel). I looked down from my room window. There were 2 groups of gangsters, five vehicles per group, stopped at the middle of the road for some sort of negotiation. The event took about an hour, with shouting and scolding. Finally heard 2 pump gun sound and the 2 group dispersed. Quite scarely liao.........

toshio
09-11-2004, 10:59 AM
wah, very scary. do not dare to stay at metropole hotel.
the ktv is located at jalan melaka raya. have few ktv in the same area (shop house lot). The place very quiet at night so have to becareful.

gigantic_tk
09-11-2004, 02:34 PM
wah, very scary. do not dare to stay at metropole hotel.
the ktv is located at jalan melaka raya. have few ktv in the same area (shop house lot). The place very quiet at night so have to becareful.

I thought it should be along Jalan Bunga Raya, there is one Mimosa Hotel and the street are 2 rows of 2 storey building like our China Town Colonial building.
The actual Jalan Medeka is just infront the Mahkota Parade. Or is it near Seri Costa Hotel. Or near the Plaza Medeka Raya before reaching Portuguese Hotel.

toshio
09-11-2004, 03:40 PM
name card is stated as jalan melaka raya, taman melaka raya.
i think this shop lots are still new not many streets light.
maybe not the place that you mentioned.

gigantic_tk
12-11-2004, 11:20 AM
name card is stated as jalan melaka raya, taman melaka raya.
i think this shop lots are still new not many streets light.
maybe not the place that you mentioned.

I got it, Taman Melake Raja, the Road beside Plaza Melaka Raya and is quite near to Portuguese Hotel. Thanks for feedback. next round I must visit that stretch of road and buildings.

Let me share with you this name card I obtain from Vicky's Executive Health Centre. The normal use of facilities and massage is RM65. Full package is RM210. The gals are average hence only tried normal, paid RM65 and make use of the sauna and steam room...............

Vicky's Executive Health Centre
10th Floor, The Metropole Hotel Melaka, Tower Block,
Jalan Tun Ali, 75100 Melaka
Tel: 06-284-8417, 2848418 Fax: -06-284 3758

Note: This Metropole Hotel is in very run down state , the bus interchange and the market are no longer there.

dylanlem
17-11-2004, 02:07 PM

well me and my gang when to pink sakura and it was a very disappointed night 4 everyone. no more thai girls all local and min 2 hours 4 book local girls. we had 4 girls with us all not sporting cant touch here and there, they'll hold ur hand and this and tht..really F$%k man. then most important this are veyr damn expensive it cost us rm1k+ for tht 3 hours. so no no for pink sakura for me. just my 2 cens. :mad:

gigantic_tk
02-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Riviera Bay Resort Malacca RM$148.00
Jalan Tanjung Kling, Malacca, Malaysia.
Riviera Bay Resort's architecture is characterised by Roman pillars and columns. Located in Tanjung Kling, the Resort has created a unique environment of modern-day luxury, spiced up by Malacca's old-world charm.

Century Mahkota Hotel Malacca RM$168.00
Jalan Merdeka, Malacca 75000, Malaysia.
Century Mahkota Hotel Malacca is located on the waterfront and close to Malacca's commercial hub and is adjacent to the Mahkota Parade, Malacca's premier shopping and entertainment complex.

Hotel Puri Melaka
Jalan Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka, Malaysia.
Hotel Puri Melaka is a boutique hotel conveniently located with easy access to Malacca's historical sites and antique shops.

Straits Meridian Hotel Malacca RM$110.00
1 Jalan Malinja, Taman Malinja, Bukit Baru 75150 Malacca, Malaysia.
At Straits Meridian Hotel Malacca, you can immerse yourself in the aura of history and tradition which saturates the historic city of Malacca.

Hotel Seri Costa Melaka RM$115.00
Jalan PM8, Plaza Mahkota 75000 Melaka
Hotel Seri Costa Melaka is ideally located within Plaza Mahkota, a commercial centre next to Melaka Raya which is a bustling business and entertainment area.

A'Famosa Resort Melaka RM$148.00
Jalan Kemus, Simpang Empat, 78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka Malaysia.
A'Famosa Resort Melaka is a holiday resort that provide days of family fun, hours on the green, thrills of a water theme park, enjoyment of four-star hospitality, delights of horse riding and full range of recreational activities.

Putera Island Resort Pulau Besar Melaka RM$150.00
Putera Island Resort, Pulau Besar, Melaka.
Putera Island Resort Pulau Besar Melaka covering an area of 133 hectares, it is the largest of eight islands off the West Coast of Malacca City. Believed to be location of Malaysia's earliest civilization, it abounds with legends about mermaids and princesses

Hotel Equatorial Malacca RM$160.00
Bandar Hilir, 75000, Malacca, Malaysia.
Hotel Equatorial Malacca, just one and a half hours South of Kuala Lumpur and a two hours drive from Singapore is rich in history, culture, heritage and tradition.

Renaissance Melaka Hotel RM$220.00
Jalan Bendahara, 75100 Melaka, Malaysia.
Renaissance Melaka Hotel is the first Renaissance Hotel in Asia, remains a landmark in the 600-year-old historic Malaysian city of Melaka

gigantic_tk
10-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Most Popular Malacca hotels

Between 30 and 70 SGD

Puri 66 SGD

Between 70 and 100 SGD

Century Mahkota 74 SGD
City Bayview 75 SGD
Straits Meridian 81 SGD
Golden Legacy 83 SGD
Equatorial 86 SGD
Riviera Bay Resort 89 SGD
Renaissance Melaka 96 SGD

Between 100 and 150 SGD
Riviera bay resort 104 SGD

MachoDevilX
10-12-2004, 01:19 PM
I have just came back from Malacca. There is currently a promotion at City Bayview Hotel due to the renovation work of its main lobby. The price is RM125 per night. I find the room is better than New York JB and it's definitely worth the price...

:cool:

zboom
28-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Anyone hv more info on vietnamese and thai girls in Malacca?

sexcuore
28-12-2004, 10:02 AM
i think u can t go wrong in Melaka Raya.. there is a pub there i think called 99 or sumthing.. it just opposite a big feng tao disco. ni\ormally its a lsb then u can pick ur gals for overniter.. but if big wind.. they can arrange gals ferried by cars.. chiew kang in the back alley.. then send to ur hotel... i think even got prc..

go early to avoid dissapointment.. not lot of stocks.

dargonfly75
28-12-2004, 07:59 PM
i think u can t go wrong in Melaka Raya.. there is a pub there i think called 99 or sumthing.. it just opposite a big feng tao disco. ni\ormally its a lsb then u can pick ur gals for overniter.. but if big wind.. they can arrange gals ferried by cars.. chiew kang in the back alley.. then send to ur hotel... i think even got prc..

go early to avoid dissapointment.. not lot of stocks.

Wah!.. Melaka got LSB oso you know?
When coming down south? ;)

sexcuore
29-12-2004, 10:24 AM
yo 75...

south .. not so fast lar.. GF will be back in town for 1 month.. maybe after CNY

Wah!.. Melaka got LSB oso you know?
When coming down south? ;)

fong
29-12-2004, 12:24 PM
there is some place like ocean at melaka u can go n try it is rm 40for one shot if u can takle the girl there they can go out over nite wit u for free!!!!! try it !!!

dargonfly75
29-12-2004, 03:17 PM
yo 75...

south .. not so fast lar.. GF will be back in town for 1 month.. maybe after CNY

ok.. we see what happen after tt.
or maybe I go north for a few days.. :D

jbguy
29-12-2004, 05:56 PM
there is some place like ocean at melaka u can go n try it is rm 40for one shot if u can takle the girl there they can go out over nite wit u for free!!!!! try it !!!
may i know where is the place? will outstation coming week. :D

gigantic_tk
29-12-2004, 07:08 PM
may i know where is the place? will outstation coming week. :D

Metropole Hotel-one-nght stay is RM80, needs to pay outright RM100, RM20 as deposit. Will refund upon check out. This hotel is very run down, even the main room door felt very unsecured. There is a Health club at its 10th storey - Vicky Executive Healt Centre.

gigantic_tk
29-12-2004, 07:11 PM

Ocean is a very old and rather running down shopping centre at its former bus interchange. Opposite it, is Metropole Hotel, room tarriff at RM80. Dun stay there, you will regret............................................ .

jbguy
30-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Metropole Hotel-one-nght stay is RM80, needs to pay outright RM100, RM20 as deposit. Will refund upon check out. This hotel is very run down, even the main room door felt very unsecured. There is a Health club at its 10th storey - Vicky Executive Healt Centre.
thx bro, I got it. will ask my fren bring me there...
the gal from HC, is local gal or indo? :p

gigantic_tk
12-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Summary of massage services in Hotels in Malacca

Century Mohkota – Massage RM70
Wallmark Hotel, Spa - Massage RM65
Grand Continental Spa – Massage RM60
Hotel City Bayview 3th flr Health Centre – Massage RM62.50 (RM188-package deal)
Emperor Hotel Crystal Fitness Club – Massage RM70
Vicky's Executive Health Centre- Massage RM65 (FP=RM200)
At Renaissance – RM75
Spa at Equatorial – RM75

Seremban Hilton Spa – Massage RM78

For full package or package deal, add another RM100 payable to the gal who provide special service for you. Be forwarned to check with the captain or the gal before taking up the full course. Not all the gal provides specials.

Doggiestyle
17-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Grand Continental Hotel has 2 Viets at the moment. Contact the HC captain Ah Guan for further details. Price RM 160. Do in hotel room.

Cheers,
DS

Billy Dee
18-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Tried Mabel : tan skin, late 20s, local.
Face: 7/10, like Liu Luor Ying.
Didn't do BJ, probly I ask to pay RM130 for FJ only.
Job response : quiet but response tru actions
, passion at work type!
Attd : 9/10
Overall satisfaction : 8/10
Damage : rm72 +rm130.

While waiting at lounge, observations :-

Cindy : early 20s, cute and fresh look, fair-pinky skin! 32b size estm.
June : mid 20s,cute, short sexy hair, fair, 34-35c size estm.
Jasmin : Early 30s, fair, slim, wise look,saw cleavage estm size 33 b.

EEnjoy.!!

Billy Dee
27-01-2005, 11:09 PM
New discovery !!

Weekend see-beh-sien, heard from fren, that Pulau Besar now got newly managed resort -- PUTRA ISLAND RESORT, now newly refurbished open for public. So I when Sri Costa Htl 06-2816666@ near Mahkota Parade, to book 3days 2nites (3 meals/day)stay at beach chalet in pulau...Only RM230 cheap deal..

Booked myslf a nice PRC frm Beijing,from my friendly OKT Calvin 0196143939.-- Xiao Qin, 23yrs, 5'7", fair porceline skin, jet-black long hair, classy sharp features, 35c-26-34. nice frendly attd, a bit like shenton way type OLs. Damage for 3days -- RM 2.5K...quite gud deal lar..!--3d2ns

Calvin show the bird at a restrnt to me at 12noon, saw her, immdly I ok! brought her to hav chickn-ball rice, drive to anjung batu to take a boat frm thre at 2pm ( every 2hrs got at boat to pulau). Boat trip took 15mins! (rm11 return).

Nice island resort full of lucious tropical vegetations- sort of like botanical grdn. CLean white sandy beach with a view of opps MLK. Water's ok. clean , same like those found at Penang. Quite is the best part as the place is new, only some Erpean sun bather...don see any locals...Lots of bird cherping...An ideal get-away place....!- esplly from boaring MLK.

My bird was also thrilled, 1st thing she did once we check-in to our schlet- , she quickly strip down and change into a sexy black bikini I bot her after lunch at Mkta Prade. Wow those 34cs!!! Blarder beh-tah-han liao! immdly grab her and start to cupped my hands on her 34cs. cockstnd, she bend dwn and took my blarder strght into her mth.. her nipples r pinky, looks nice on fair skin.. we did everything we cld for an hr...then we hit the pool near by...
While rubbing suntan lotion on her, all the angmoh also watching and beh-tah-han!!

Fark, this turn out to be my best holiday in Melaka so far. The resort is very private, even very little locals knows abt it! I ask myslf, why pay so much to Pangkoh Laut, where right at my own backyrd (your backyrd!) is a cheap paradise where u can almost run naked on the beach and no one give a hood!
Cheap, Convinient and Damn Shok !!

Fully recmmded to all Samsters!! Enjoy !! :)

Doggiestyle
28-01-2005, 05:06 PM
New discovery !!

Weekend see-beh-sien, heard from fren, that Pulau Besar now got newly managed resort -- PUTRA ISLAND RESORT, now newly refurbished open for public.........................
Fully recmmded to all Samsters!! Enjoy !! :)

Thanx bro Billy Dee for the info. Comes in handy for a quick weekend getaway... :D

Doggiestyle
28-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Was feeling horny today so decided to give the Captain Ah Guan in Grand Continental a call.

Ah Guan: Eh, siao eh. Chit tau Oo chik geh char boh confirm gam lu eh. (There's a gal here that is definitely your taste)
DS : Si meh? (is it true?)
AHG: Confirm eh leh. Gam lu eh. Pek-pek, 20 chup her, neh mah pein tua liap (Confirm is to your liking. Fair skin, 20 y/o and boobs quite big also)
DS: Thor lok lie eh? (Where's she from?)
AHG: Yunnan.
DS: Okie lor. Wah tan cheh lai kua (Ok. I'll swing by to check her out)

Well, went there and got the Hotel room number XXX from Ah Guan and proceeded up to her room. Ling-long.... & the door opens. Eh, bo lang eh. (eh, auto door is it?... ke ke). She was behind the door lor. Greeted by quite a tall gal with long jet-black hair. She smiles at me.
I immediately grab her and hug-hug her while copping a feel on her ass and boobs. She smells nice.
Ok, after that me make small talk with her on the bed b4 she ask me "let's take a shower". Ok, she help me strip and me return the favour. Rest i guess is SOP.

Name: Yen Yen
Arrival in m'cca: 27 Jan 05
Departure m'cca: Quote "When my period arrives" . Wah kaoz! like that also can.
Looks: Sharp features, Nice straight long hair (until her shoulder blade. Her hair can cover her boobs also... ke ke ke)
Skin: fair, soft
Body: Shapely with little baby fats around the midriff
Boobs: 34 B but cud be C as it was a handful... (me have large hands), Nice light brown eraser nips. Very sensitive titties as when i lick or even fondle, she says that is ticklish. But that did not stop me from doing it, did it?
Pussy: Quite tight with soft pubic hair converging towards the center
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes , Hwvr a bit soft as she concentrate on only the head. Licks the shaft occasionally but neglects the balls.
Catbath: Short. Just lick the nipples
AR: NA. Nvr ask
Cunnilingus: NA
FJ: Quite responsive. Various positions tried but u have to take the lead. Soft moans.
Attitude: Very GFE, likes to smile a lot and quite responsive during FJ. After the deed is done, will lie naked next to u and still rubba rubba your feet, arms and chest. At the same time, will TCSS with u.
She told me 2 cheongsters (on separate occasions) stole her HP recently in KL. Once while overnighting with her and another while she was in the shower. NNBz!! Already they have to do this kind of job, have pple stealing fm them some more (reminds me of that guy who stole & then raped the 2 PRCs recently). What is the world coming to. Anywayz, guess that's part & parcel of life.
I just smile-smile and tell her some comforting words lor but that's about it.
RTF: Maybe, if just for the GFE treatment
Cost: RM 160/hr/shot
Contact: Ah Guan at Grand Continental Hotel Spa, 1st Floor. Say "1818" told u abt. it. (hey, i don't get a cut from anyone)

Signing out,
DS

P/S: Not giving any rating as very subjective. Different cheongsters have different taste & different ratings.

sutramaster
29-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Malacca

These are the compiled FR I obtained from WSG since Jan 04. to share with bros here in this forum

I went to Melaka last weekend, and while I was there I searched the forum to look where to get some action, sorry to say I couldn't really find any and what I found was that Melaka is dead.

Well to make a long story short. When I went back to the hotel my cabby asked me if I was looking for some female company to keep me warm. I said yes and he took me around Melaka. He took me in his cab thru some backstreets to several brothels, there he asked the doorman to show me some girls.

He showed me Chinese, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thai girls, no Malay ones, I chose a nice Chinese girl and it was a night to remember.

So Melaka is still alive after all, and if any of you fellow guys want his mobile number just message me and it's yours.

Btw a short session is RM220, and for the night was RM700
/COLOR][/I]

Anyone got info on the backstreet brothels mentioned above? Sounds like alot of variety...

gigantic_tk
30-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Lobangs at Seremban

1. Try Emerald HC at Hilton. There are. Local Chinese / Malay. Been there 2 years ago and dun Know if this OKT Cash or Michel is still there. Ruskies also available there liao…

2. Milo Hotel (2 Star Hotel). Girls will be in their room and you can view them. All Chinese girls travel daily from KL.. Service is so so, looks so so too. Damage RM120.00, per 30 minutes.

3. Most of the Red Light Areas are located at Rumah Tumpangan.

Doggiestyle
31-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Lobangs at Seremban

Bro, think u posted on the wrong thread leh. :p

gigantic_tk
31-01-2005, 12:48 PM
Bro, think u posted on the wrong thread leh. :p

You are right. Initiately try to search the Seramban thread but couldn't locate, later I found it and had since posted it there but when returned I find it cannot delete aredi. So be it........... thanks.

landmarq2003
31-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Ocean is a very old and rather running down shopping centre at its former bus interchange. Opposite it, is Metropole Hotel, room tarriff at RM80. Dun stay there, you will regret............................................ .

Oh.. so this Ocean is not the same type as the Ocean hotel in JB ??

gigantic_tk
31-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh.. so this Ocean is not the same type as the Ocean hotel in JB ??

This Ocean is an Departmental Store at Hang Tuah Plaza just direct opposite the Metropole Hotel. This place is a very run down place, advise not to frequent this place. The unused old bus station is also not maintained liao.

sutramaster
01-02-2005, 02:14 PM
So Malacca don hv a place like JB's Ocean hotel? Or wat abt the backstreet brothels mentioned earlier in the thread? Anyone got info on this ?

gigantic_tk
01-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Perhaps you can go Melaka Raya, there are places with PRC and Vietnamese girls. Also try to venture to Club/Pub 99, can get Vietnamese girls. ................................................FL ,FL,FL everywhere liao.

Doggiestyle
01-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Perhaps you can go Melaka Raya, there are places with PRC and Vietnamese girls. Also try to venture to Club/Pub 99, can get Vietnamese girls. .......FL,FL,FL everywhere liao.

Also Sparks disco and Sydney 2000 around 1 or 2 a.m....... just ask the waiters there.

Doggiestyle
01-02-2005, 11:51 PM
a place called Sea View Spa located in Melaka Raya (opposite the fishing pond) provides a good traditional Thai massage. Hwvr no hanky panky stuff going on there as far as my knowledge.
rates for 1 hr of solid traditional Thai massage at RM 50. 2 hrs at RM 100.

gigantic_tk
02-02-2005, 12:49 PM
You might also want to try HC at Renaissance Hotel or the hotel in the vicinity:

Okid Hotel ( just opposite of Renaissance Hotel )
City Bayview ( further down from Okid Hotel )
Grand Continental ( further down from City Bayview Hotel )

The above 4 Hotels are along Jalan Bandahara except Grand Continental along Jalan Tun Sri Kanang (both are linked - a straight Road)

Emporer Hotel. ( near Okid Hotel there is a Pizza Hut, just further down a bit from Pizza Hut ) - beside is the Merlin Hotel.

And around the Pizza Hut vicinity there is an Kedai Kopi Xin… which used to have good stock, nowsaday seems to left only local Sabahan girls. That is a one-shot fcuk shop for RM60. These Sabahan girls used to be rather conservative and many actions are restricted – if you want too much hands movements, my advise is better go to HC. The location to be around Jalan Munshi Abdullah area.

gigantic_tk
05-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Summary of places of activity at Melaka

1. Century Mahkota Hotel – a nice spa at its basement. Carmen service was good.
Massage 70, HJ 50, FJ 120., BJ+FJ: 150

2. Grand Continental Spa, Malacca - The HC is quite run-down, the room has a massage table and a shower stall with shower curtain only. RM60 to the Spa (for massage) + RM100 to girl (for FJ).

3. Hotel City Bayview 3th floor HC Center. - RM 62.50 (massage) + RM100 (special service)

4. Spa at Equatorial Hotel – It was an acceptable but not a special one.

5. At Renaissance Hotel – there is a Health centre with young masseuses there..

6. Wallmark Hotel - Spa: RM65(for hotel guess) + HJ RM50
The Hallmark is expensive and the stock is very less. You’ve to wait for half an hour and the chick quality is so so, the price is RM150. Taking the advice from the OKT, there are some good chicks with cheap price a t Bunga Raya

7. Club 99 – used to see Vietnamese and Thai girls hanging around there. The going rate is RM350 for overnight.

8. Malacca is not a man's heaven like you have in KL but you can get girls for FJ there. In Melaka Raya you can go to a coffee house next to Senyum Supermarket. Last time the price was RM150.00. Working hours 2.00 pm - 10pm. Availability. Chinese Girls Only.

9. Clubs at Melaka Raja area. There were several karaoke and live music clubs but they were quiet like cemeteries. There are some nicer clubs towards Portuguese settlements.

10. Victor’s Executive Health centre at 10th level Metropole Hotel. This Hotel is in a very run down and bad state, It is very risky. Venture at your own risk.

These are some of the updates..................................5 May 2005

bestbest
11-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Malacca Holiday Inn...grand opening on 1st October 2007. At Mahkota area...anything interesting or happening about this new hotel?

cheongking
12-08-2008, 09:46 PM
any new updates of places to cheong... in melaka... appreciate bros replies here..

meanguy
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi bros Bestbest n Cheongking,

There is a spa in Mahkota Hotel (opposite Holiday Inn) which has packages which costs around RM198 (massage + FJ). Facilities are ok but IMHO food is not so good.

Not much new places to cheong in Melaka... only spas in the hotels like Grand Continental,Orchid n Metropole. There are some PRC FLs in Melaka but quality only so so.

Hope the info is useful..

mlkfcuk
14-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi bros Bestbest n Cheongking,

There is a spa in Mahkota Hotel (opposite Holiday Inn) which has packages which costs around RM198 (massage + FJ). Facilities are ok but IMHO food is not so good.

Not much new places to cheong in Melaka... only spas in the hotels like Grand Continental,Orchid n Metropole. There are some PRC FLs in Melaka but quality only so so.

Hope the info is useful..

Bro that was the past bro! Now melaka got many cun Prc's n other meats if only u know the jalan. Wat for go Spa n pay so xpensive n get low quality meat. If go Spa with that price better go Spa in KL. Good food n better quality chics! Right or not bro marlarkar! He our melaka Spa specialist bro.:D

Allanooi
25-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Bro that was the past bro! Now melaka got many cun Prc's n other meats if only u know the jalan. Wat for go Spa n pay so xpensive n get low quality meat. If go Spa with that price better go Spa in KL. Good food n better quality chics! Right or not bro marlarkar! He our melaka Spa specialist bro.:D

Bro mlkfcuk, so u muz the be specialist to find PRC gers... so can pm me OKTs contacts... terima kasih...

zcdave
21-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Was feeling horny today so decided to give the Captain Ah Guan in Grand Continental a call.

Ah Guan: Eh, siao eh. Chit tau Oo chik geh char boh confirm gam lu eh. (There's a gal here that is definitely your taste)
AHG: Confirm eh leh. Gam lu eh. Pek-pek, 20 chup her, neh mah pein tua liap (Confirm is to your liking. Fair skin, 20 y/o and boobs quite big also)

Well, went there and got the Hotel room number XXX from Ah Guan and proceeded up to her room. Ling-long.... & the door opens. Eh, bo lang eh. (eh, auto door is it?... ke ke). She was behind the door lor. Greeted by quite a tall gal with long jet-black hair. She smiles at me.
I immediately grab her and hug-hug her while copping a feel on her ass and boobs. She smells nice.
Ok, after that me make small talk with her on the bed b4 she ask me "let's take a shower". Ok, she help me strip and me return the favour. Rest i guess is SOP.

Looks: Sharp features, Nice straight long hair (until her shoulder blade. Her hair can cover her boobs also... ke ke ke)
Boobs: 34 B but cud be C as it was a handful... (me have large hands), Nice light brown eraser nips. Very sensitive titties as when i lick or even fondle, she says that is ticklish. But that did not stop me from doing it, did it?
BBBJ: Yes , Hwvr a bit soft as she concentrate on only the head. Licks the shaft occasionally but neglects the balls.
FJ: Quite responsive. Various positions tried but u have to take the lead. Soft moans.
Attitude: Very GFE, likes to smile a lot and quite responsive during FJ. After the deed is done, will lie naked next to u and still rubba rubba your feet, arms and chest. At the same time, will TCSS with u.
She told me 2 cheongsters (on separate occasions) stole her HP recently in KL. Once while overnighting with her and another while she was in the shower. NNBz!! Already they have to do this kind of job, have pple stealing fm them some more (reminds me of that guy who stole & then raped the 2 PRCs recently). What is the world coming to. Anywayz, guess that's part & parcel of life.
Contact: Ah Guan at Grand Continental Hotel Spa, 1st Floor. Say "1818" told u abt. it. (hey, i don't get a cut from anyone)

Signing out,
DS

P/S: Not giving any rating as very subjective. Different cheongsters have different taste & different ratings.

can giv me the ah guan number ?

steventanxxx
12-10-2008, 12:24 PM
can giv me the ah guan number ?

me also want:)
coz lot of spa girl soso only
please pm me if bro have some good info:p

MucStranger
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi,

just arrived in Melaka now. Hope, that some senior brother can give me the contacts to get relax.

Many thanks

MucStranger

MrBombastic
12-10-2008, 04:45 PM
I think bro croft_st have created a very good thread called "YOUR GIRL GUIDE IN MALACCA". Most of the infos are there. For all newbies, I think that will be a very good reference :)

cikoi
14-10-2008, 06:51 PM
all the newbie why you just go to jalan munshi many freelance at there went night mostly local and chinese girl. :)

jeffyhandsomekl
17-10-2008, 02:26 PM
all the newbie why you just go to jalan munshi many freelance at there went night mostly local and chinese girl. :)

Hi bro cikoi, i am from mlk but doest know there r free lance there ;
Maybe i m outdated since i hv not gone back for long time...

a) Which part of jalan munshi ? Their hang out place ?
b) How to identify they r one?
c) Are they young and auntie ?
d) What is the damage ?
e) Which hotel go to ?

Thanks in advance...

Islands
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
i am going to Malaka next month for a week business trip. Any good lobang? of any ctc to share? thanks..

anywheresex
22-07-2013, 01:06 PM
I know where you can get some at Munshi Abdullah. There are few hotels there but mostly run down. If you are urgent and want a quick fuck then no one care if the hotels is run down or not.

davidnkl
22-07-2013, 11:28 PM

hi bro, can provide any jalan mushi Abdullah free lance contact? pls pm me. thanks.

nfs2299
27-07-2013, 12:35 PM
At Melaka now... any FL or Massage with happy ending shops to recommend? Thanks in advance.

shammy87
20-01-2014, 11:54 PM
going to malacca next week, so wonder malacca got place to cheong or not?

gokuu79
11-02-2014, 01:56 PM
If massage only can try out Suphak or Fine at Malim or Taman Merdeka Permai....

If you want package, can try Grand Continental Hotel Spa

dpepsi
18-02-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi, i am newbie here,

going to Melaka next week, any taiko tried the famous Scents and Senses Thai Massage? got any HJ or BJ available?

Ben225111
17-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Going to Melaka end of these month.... Researched for abt 2 weeks and still no idea whr to locate FL. Can any kind soul guide me a little?? Millions thanks in advance....

newcheongster
26-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Any near Hatten Hotel?

charger
07-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Going to Melaka end of these month.... Researched for abt 2 weeks and still no idea whr to locate FL. Can any kind soul guide me a little?? Millions thanks in advance....

Like most brothers here I couldn't find any sexciting item about malacca so I went there recently with little expectation. With lots of walking and asking around I managed to provide some hope for brothers who intend to look for some fun other than sightseeing and shopping.

In malacca most entertainment places are at the newer part of the city, mainly at City garden. Tell taxi driver CG and he will know. There are 2 big ktvs at 1 building.can't see the bldg name- blue sky with viet babes and 88 with prcs. Action start at 9pm. BS mim spending around 400rm and must bk girl at 55rm/hr whereas 88 is hang flower joint.88 is open seating at happy hr 70rm for 8 sml bottles.

There is one joint name MIA, it's like JC type open pub and no room. Big place with billiard table and tv for entertainment. Mostly Vt babes here, mommy young and chio will intro girls to you. Beer start at 140rm with 6 big bottles and biz start at 4 . Tips 30-50rm. Tell taxi driver and he will know.

City garden also has many spas , some provide Hj. My friend got it but I wasn't offered .last but not least there is a health centre at 5 th floor emperor hotel which offer Fj at 250-280rm.
All these thank to my taxi driver krisnan , tel 0060166942665.
Have fun and please add on if you discover anything else.:p

yiob69
07-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Good to use code instead of actual name...bros can pm for detail. Many MIB in here....soon wind will blow.... Just my thought.

newcheongster
20-12-2014, 07:25 AM
Will be in Malacca next month. Any lobang near Hatten Hotel or any contact

Martinmach
22-12-2014, 03:49 PM
me too.... going to Malacca this week.. also staying at hatten. Guess nothing there

pls share if any...

kykyx
23-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Mahkota hotel executive spa. located inside the hotel. around RM260.

bassline
24-12-2014, 10:16 AM
used to be <200rm, now all >250 liao.

firestar
26-12-2014, 09:44 PM
To be exact, it $208 for 45mins include facility and food.
Didn't know any girl so leave it to the manager. Got an average 6.5/10 m'sian ml, svc was good and very sop.

blackmumba
18-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Bros

I want to have a good pampering session. Overnight in hotel room or in spa.need to relief some pressure!!!

No shopping or sightseeing ... Just wanna party!

What can you recommend? Damage? Who can contact? Location?

Or yes, any good pubs/bars?

Thx

monsterboy
24-09-2015, 03:13 AM
Just having a try at 55 massage around melaka raya:

Name: ah bi
Fom:Thailand
Face: 8/10 cute girl
Body: 8/10 slim girl with b cup
Massage:8/10
Gfe: 8/10 only speak English; could joke/playful/chat a lot
Hj: 6/10 normal sop ping pong
Allow to touch her boob from outside d clothe without extra charge...

Damage: rm60 for 1.5hour massage n rm50 for massage

luvsex6699
25-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Recently just tried a local Melaka OKT, They mostly do incall, and quite reasonable price for me. Good things are hotel is quite nice above 4 stars and most their girl that I tried were really good services. Price is negotiable if you order in advanced. They serve Tom yam, Vietnamese and sometimes local babe. Their website is www. tomyumLee . com
+6010 216-0216
you can google search [ Tomyum Lee Homecook ] ..quite a lot of info through.

lynxxx
30-09-2015, 10:27 PM
just tried their tomyam today. Here's the FR:

So i've been looking around for infos on Melaka but seems like there weren't any. Found something about tomyumlee and decided to give it a try. Booked this tomyam chic called nemo from okt and got directions to where to meet.
Got there in time and the door opened up to a very young chic, smiling with dimples. Win liao lo i thought. So, proceed in and tcss abit.
turned out she's a legit 21 yr old still studying and has only recently started working. next, undress, she seems solid but meaty (not really my cup of tea but oh well.. still young) not those sort that's old and wrinkly plus saggy.. really kills the mood. Got into shower, but she didn't accompany.( im used to showering myself anyway. If they shower together its a bonus, if it isnt, then no problem either)
After shower came out, i dried myself first whilst she was still in the toilet brushing her teeth. Laid on the bed waiting for action and suddenly she pounced on me and started attacking my nipples. Naughty syt.. love it. Such a turn on while her natural D cup boobs were rubbing against my dick. It was already at full mast before she even went down on me.
next comes the helmet and off we go. Did her in numerous positions and I think she came twice. Not gonna go into details this time.
It was a long and hot satisfying fuck.
Name: Nemo
nationality:Tomyum
body: 6/10 ( I dont like chubby.. but otherwise, solid tits)
boobs: DD
face: 8/10 (nice cute dimples.. such a turn on looking at her face while fucking)
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10 ( can improve)
FJ: 9/10 (tight pussy although she did use lubes.. but the bush is thick. Every position is allowed)
AR: -
AJ:-
overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 200+tip
WIR: yes.. but try other stock

She did mention there are alot of youngsters trying her service. so if you are reading this, come on guys.. support the forum. write an FR. dont be a leech.

bbwhale
05-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Let see how thing go when I there :-) but I love massage.
Hope bro able to provide more info for massage outlet with special

Thank in advance

bbwhale
05-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Bro, this place near which hotel whereby I able to find & attend too

lynxxx
06-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Bro, this place near which hotel whereby I able to find & attend too

jz search tomyumlee homecook on google

decson
12-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Get to know this Nasi lemak which she come to hotel room and proceed all in 1 package. Does engaged her for few times and she feels more comfortable with me liao to allow me not to wear CD..damn shiok..
Looks: 7/10
body: petite type
boob: A cup (which disappointed)
Shaved
GF type as she know how to break the ice..
Fingering
Also, she told me that she prefer Chinese. No Offence for other races and I'm not Racist. Just her preference.

Pls PM me for exchange contact and I will be going to malacca soon to have a good session with her again.

solarlunar
15-10-2015, 03:55 PM
just tried their tomyam today. Here's the FR:

So i've been looking around for infos on Melaka but seems like there weren't any. Found something about tomyumlee and decided to give it a try. Booked this tomyam chic called nemo from okt and got directions to where to meet.
Got there in time and the door opened up to a very young chic, smiling with dimples. Win liao lo i thought. So, proceed in and tcss abit.
turned out she's a legit 21 yr old still studying and has only recently started working. next, undress, she seems solid but meaty (not really my cup of tea but oh well.. still young) not those sort that's old and wrinkly plus saggy.. really kills the mood. Got into shower, but she didn't accompany.( im used to showering myself anyway. If they shower together its a bonus, if it isnt, then no problem either)
After shower came out, i dried myself first whilst she was still in the toilet brushing her teeth. Laid on the bed waiting for action and suddenly she pounced on me and started attacking my nipples. Naughty syt.. love it. Such a turn on while her natural D cup boobs were rubbing against my dick. It was already at full mast before she even went down on me.
next comes the helmet and off we go. Did her in numerous positions and I think she came twice. Not gonna go into details this time.
It was a long and hot satisfying fuck.
Name: Nemo
nationality:Tomyum
body: 6/10 ( I dont like chubby.. but otherwise, solid tits)
boobs: DD
face: 8/10 (nice cute dimples.. such a turn on looking at her face while fucking)
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10 ( can improve)
FJ: 9/10 (tight pussy although she did use lubes.. but the bush is thick. Every position is allowed)
AR: -
AJ:-
overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 200+tip
WIR: yes.. but try other stock

She did mention there are alot of youngsters trying her service. so if you are reading this, come on guys.. support the forum. write an FR. dont be a leech.

Errmmm u mean RM200+ ...?

Tockkongman
16-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Bros - anyone could recommend a MP that provides good massage and end off with happy endings (HJ or BJ) within walking distance from Equatorial Hotel (not too familiar with Melaka).

Thanks in advance

Tom891
20-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Hy Together,
i am in Melaka since yesterday and Need any haelp for night - fun :)
please pm me any recomendation for massage with HJ or BJ , Freelancer or others...
say Thank you for your help ... :-)

Jayj017
13-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Pm me pls. Thx a bunch

Gentleman28
15-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Hi dudes,

Any places to bang in melaka?

Is the orkid hotel 3rd floor still open?
Emporer hotel 5th floor?
Mahkota hotel?

Or the tom yum lee ?

All still available now ?

Appreciate comment.

langpalang
01-03-2016, 10:55 AM
not alot of info on malacca, and not up to date too.

Going with frds this wkend. Any ktv for tabao recommended.

bros, kindly Pm me, thanks in advance.

roadpeople
04-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Will go later this month, want to know whethbetter to er to stay in Melaka Raga area than old town on another side of the camel? for more massage parlours and pubs with freelancers?

yiob69
10-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Was there last week. Very quiet in Melaka Raya, many joints closed. Seemed to be a big clean-up. Found a fun joint at MJ worth your trip.

decson
02-04-2016, 02:18 PM
bro, been malacca for business trip very often and have some fun at malacca. will go to karaoke for happening and drinks too, the price of the beers isnt that expensive and also, they charge per box (12 big btls) for RM390(ard SGD150) with karaoke room included and select the gals for company.
Gals tips RM50 and if we want to book the gal (Vietnam) for overnight after happening as I know very well the guys there as i'm regular customer..and also, the price for overnight is only SGD200 plus tips. Gals its up to us to choose and if the gals got feelings with u, u got a free long term bonking..
will going there soon this month April to meet 1 of the gals which is free for bonk..very happening there and will be going there soon...

alpineguy
22-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Not much info on MP in Melaka..

Been around Melaka Raya quite a few MP but any recommendations?:D

aoron
27-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Local milf 0126232246

eizjoe
25-09-2016, 12:06 AM
Local milf 0126232246

i am about to vommit

tocky
10-10-2016, 11:36 PM
going to malacca coming nov cant really find much info
on ktv and spa . any bro have any info to share thanks!

Thumper101
12-10-2016, 05:02 PM
bro, been malacca for business trip very often and have some fun at malacca. will go to karaoke for happening and drinks too, the price of the beers isnt that expensive and also, they charge per box (12 big btls) for RM390(ard SGD150) with karaoke room included and select the gals for company.
Gals tips RM50 and if we want to book the gal (Vietnam) for overnight after happening as I know very well the guys there as i'm regular customer..and also, the price for overnight is only SGD200 plus tips. Gals its up to us to choose and if the gals got feelings with u, u got a free long term bonking..
will going there soon this month April to meet 1 of the gals which is free for bonk..very happening there and will be going there soon...

May I know which ktv u r referring to? Any names that can share with us?

Thumper101
12-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Is there a name for this Ktv u r referring to? Thx u

brojeslov
19-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Mahkota Hotel Spa is still full service. RM208 for 45 mins (but did not seem like they were counting). Pretty basic set up but I had a good time. She was 6/10 as far as looks go, cute but chunky, but certainly knew what she was doing. In a town without a lot of options I would go back for sure. By the way, the KTV at Merdeka Plaza (mentioned in previous post) has closed down

rx7effini
29-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Any fun place near to Holiday Inn Malacca?

Jamesooi
04-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Bro, if you have any MP lobang, pls Pm me. Thanks.

tcss35
11-09-2017, 03:29 PM
nothing for malacca?

Hellotherehere
04-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Any outcall massage to recommend?

vince2422
23-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Have not posted any reviews for a super long time as SGP is just too risky now to post anything before they get raided.
So its off to Malacca outside the arms of the Anti Vice of SGP.

Was there for a short break in December and must say the choices are kinda limited for FL over there. So went for the easy option of Mahkota Executive Spa at Mahkota Hotel basement.
The hotel is easily located and taking a Grab Taxi there was a breeze and affordable.
Just ask for the RM 208 package (SS$70) and you get escorted to a private room or another hotel room where your action begins.
Guess I was not so fussy, so the manager didn't show me any menu of choice but just dropped me off to a room where a nice petite indon girl was waiting.
At the hotel room, she showered me and proceeded for 20 minutes or so of back massage. Quite chatty and we could build up some chemistry before action started.

Overall Stats -

Body - 6/10
Face-6.5/10
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

She is accommodating and willing to take up different positions. heavy make up was the only turn off but guess that's what makes them sell.

Another 2nd shower to clean up and I was out of there in 1 hour.

Its kind of an idiot proof & safe location to go to if you are looking for some form of release. I believe the package does entitle you to some refreshments & spa facilities but didn't spend much time there as I needed to rush back to my own hotel. This was a quickie project and for the price I was paying...I would come again. Only this time, I will ask for the menu and try to select from their stable.

Hellotherehere
23-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Have not posted any reviews for a super long time as SGP is just too risky now to post anything before they get raided.
So its off to Malacca outside the arms of the Anti Vice of SGP.

Was there for a short break in December and must say the choices are kinda limited for FL over there. So went for the easy option of Mahkota Executive Spa at Mahkota Hotel basement.
The hotel is easily located and taking a Grab Taxi there was a breeze and affordable.
Just ask for the RM 208 package (SS$70) and you get escorted to a private room or another hotel room where your action begins.
Guess I was not so fussy, so the manager didn't show me any menu of choice but just dropped me off to a room where a nice petite indon girl was waiting.
At the hotel room, she showered me and proceeded for 20 minutes or so of back massage. Quite chatty and we could build up some chemistry before action started.

Overall Stats -

Body - 6/10
Face-6.5/10
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

She is accommodating and willing to take up different positions. heavy make up was the only turn off but guess that's what makes them sell.

Another 2nd shower to clean up and I was out of there in 1 hour.

Its kind of an idiot proof & safe location to go to if you are looking for some form of release. I believe the package does entitle you to some refreshments & spa facilities but didn't spend much time there as I needed to rush back to my own hotel. This was a quickie project and for the price I was paying...I would come again. Only this time, I will ask for the menu and try to select from their stable.

Do they provide outcall?

Headwindbro
25-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Forget Melaka drive to Johor got better deals and varieties

donut88
09-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Going to malacca in early March.

Any recommendations for incall / outcall?

akatsuki86
12-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Try downloading wechat app and search nearby..there are a few doing outcalls but becareful as most of them are ladyboys

donut88
12-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Try downloading wechat app and search nearby..there are a few doing outcalls but becareful as most of them are ladyboys

I don't trust those WeChat individuals.

It's better to go through organized "business" that has a stable for choosing.

DiuKia
26-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Any contacts for ktv or stable in malacca? Pm me plz. ThankS! Up point

DiuKia
26-06-2018, 05:58 PM
Anyone can pm ktv or stables in malacca? ThankS! Up point

posk
26-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Any contacts for ktv or stables in Malacca? Pm me plz, THanks! Up point

jameschong1
30-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Any contacts for ktv or stables in Malacca? Pm me plz, THanks! Up point

one belt one road never bring tiong kok ginseng chicken to malacca?

chukeliang
02-07-2018, 01:17 AM

:confused:
Wat dat??'

chukeliang
02-07-2018, 01:19 AM

tiong kok wat dat??

Bloodsugarsex
15-07-2018, 12:48 PM
malacca got alot of massage shop got hj... market rate is 50rm massage fee plus 50rm hj... just on ur wechat sure can find... cheers

putang
23-08-2018, 11:13 AM
malacca got alot of massage shop got hj... market rate is 50rm massage fee plus 50rm hj... just on ur wechat sure can find... cheers

around which area?

iphonexxx
27-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Hi all

Any joint to recommend?

meanguy
07-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Any happening area ??
This thread so quiet!!

Malacca is a quiet place nowadays... many mps also close already.

jameschong1
11-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Malacca is a quiet place nowadays... many mps also close already.
one belt one road bring many PRC comardes there mah!
how cum no biz?

Amour
01-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Any mp recommendation near Hatten hotel? Thx

rembes
02-10-2018, 05:40 PM
around which area?

Melaka Raya area

lynxxx
08-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Any mp recommendation near Hatten hotel? Thx

Mlk raya got alot. FS 1 behind hatten the century mahkota hotel got spa

al7177
08-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Hi, anyone know any joints in Muar???

jameschong1
10-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Mlk raya got alot. FS 1 behind hatten the century mahkota hotel got spa

thanks to One Belt One Road?
Madhathir complain never share technology but at least they share chiobu with us mah!

pirahna
20-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Out of chionging scene for a long time. Going Malacca in 2 weeks. Any happening KTVs or FJ joints to recommend? Please PM me.

schmeichel
21-10-2018, 12:03 AM
hi, am staying at the straits hotel in malacca next week.

would be grateful for tips from bros for massage/ fj. thanks!

michael_368
26-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Melaka Raya area

Once reached Melaka raya, you can use wechat and plenty of freelance advertised on it. :D

XinJiao
05-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Got any Spa with facilities nearby Hatten Hotel to recommend?

xhjpns
25-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Any bros mind recommend me any mp/spa? Im staying near hatten if it helps. TIA

JM008
30-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Malacca . boring place .

matt22
31-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Just came back from malacca
Tried one of the Thai massage spa.
Was offered a HJ for 50rm ..

Was chatting with the lady if any of the girl offered FJ..
Was told to come back to look no x the next day .
Unfortunately did not managed to as that my last day in malacca .

WSBTL
31-12-2018, 11:58 AM
Seldom go there .
So far only tried a NL there . But look beautiful .

lynxxx
01-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Seldom go there .
So far only tried a NL there . But look beautiful .

where u try NL? i tried a few service so bad. Which 1 is ur okt pm me pls

sandmann
02-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Bro, which ML?

FlyingTomato
06-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Hi guys

Have been in Malacca for a few days doing the tourist thing. In an idle moment I thought I would check out on this forum if there was any P4P available here. Apparently only one walk in option available , the Mahkota Executive Spa in the basement of the Mahkota hotel (thanks Vince2422 for the report). Well fortunately that's the hotel where I'm staying !

I wandered down mid-afternoon to check out the situation on the ground. I was told only one girl available, RM208. I decided to go get some food first and return in the evening.

At 8:30 pm there were two girls available one Thai and one local Chinese. The manageress recommended the latter so I went for her (without seeing either girl. I wasn't sure if they were on the premises or would be called in. As Victoria arrived only 5 minutes later I guess girls are on the premises).

Overall Stats -

Body - 7/10 (small tits, but I like that)
Face-6.5/10
cat lick 10/10 (plenty of attention to my arse, which I was not expecting)
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

A very pleasant experience. Just sad I only found out about the place on my last day in Malacca

jason39
09-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Thanks bro, much appreciated

iamtrout
25-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Hi guys

Have been in Malacca for a few days doing the tourist thing. In an idle moment I thought I would check out on this forum if there was any P4P available here. Apparently only one walk in option available , the Mahkota Executive Spa in the basement of the Mahkota hotel (thanks Vince2422 for the report). Well fortunately that's the hotel where I'm staying !

I wandered down mid-afternoon to check out the situation on the ground. I was told only one girl available, RM208. I decided to go get some food first and return in the evening.

At 8:30 pm there were two girls available one Thai and one local Chinese. The manageress recommended the latter so I went for her (without seeing either girl. I wasn't sure if they were on the premises or would be called in. As Victoria arrived only 5 minutes later I guess girls are on the premises).

Overall Stats -

Face-6.5/10
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

A very pleasant experience. Just sad I only found out about the place on my last day in Malacca

Is it an incall location or do you have to book a room with the hotel?

avez
05-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Any OKT to intro at Malacca? Those service nice one

dage1985
06-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Been there many times until recently then did i really explore MP there.... tried a few MP there and after some test water then did i know some lobangs... the one i went to...i went for 2 hr massage (90min body massage with oil and 30min scrub) ML is a thai lady late 30s a bit plump but big boobs ... ML bring me to the massage room and it was only using curtain to cover...went in and there was no shorts or disposable underwear for me to change...so i just proceed to just strip till my briefs and lay there on the massage table and wait for ML....at first the ML just did some warm up stroke stroke my body and then after that pointing to my briefs and say excuse me sir and she just took it off... and i just simply let her do so :p ML then start her routine....with constant rubbing of groin area when going over and her fingers also tease my balls which it felt good .... there was constant teasing of my balls but she avoided my 2ic....and during the hand massage she place my hands over her boobs so i take my chance and give it some squeeze ...can feel the softness aw...then as usual left about 10-20min she pointed to my 2ic saying wan massage? This time round i wasted no time in asking price and give her the go ahead... while she was massaging my 2ic i tried shifting my hands to her heavenly soft boobs and she allows me to touch and she even bend down her body to let me use both my hands to "molest" her asset but i did not try venture southwards haha(maybe will try next time) ! the rest no need ask la let go n left the place a happy 2IC and tip her RM 20 ( total damage RM128 for 2 hrs solid massage +50HJ n 20tips ..which i feel is within my budget )
i think one of the brudder here says as long the door got the button lock devices there should have the special and also go for 2hrs massage and I already ask ML n she confirmed that most MP there have HJ...so brudders out there is for u to try n check it out if u go malacca..

teoroland
07-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Hi bro,
Can I know where the place are? Going to Malacca tomorrow morning.
Thanks

jameschong1
11-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Hi bro,
Can I know where the place are? Going to Malacca tomorrow morning.
Thanks
actually no need chong massage parlors in malacca lah
last time i there for property show, so many swee malacca girls make friend with me
help if u are property agent as we have the sej, sak-ki look

ryosuke33
29-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Any in-call can recommend? PM please.

GG1198
11-09-2019, 08:46 PM
I found few china chicks at 1st floor walkway of ritz hotel...when step up tu the staircase...they will come to ask u need service or not..
rm150..they will bring u to their room start the war
service soso.. express...
have u guy try b4?they say got 6-7 girls there..

malehotbod71
11-09-2019, 10:18 PM
I found few china chicks at 1st floor walkway of ritz hotel...when step up tu the staircase...they will come to ask u need service or not..

Where's Ritz in Malacca?

BishopDon
16-09-2019, 05:42 AM
Will be in Mlk this weekend. Any FL contacts you can share ? Or incall? Thanks Bro’s

dibo
19-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Hi bro,

Can you please tell me location for Ritz hotel?

soulless
27-09-2019, 10:14 PM
hi guys in malacca now.. any good massage place to recommend??

Roozu
14-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Thanks bro. For sure i'll will consider staying this hotel if going Malacca

Hi guys

Overall Stats -

Face-6.5/10
BBBJ- 7/10
FJ-7/10
Price - 10/10

dessker
15-10-2019, 09:54 PM
went there 3 night each night go massage/body scrub plus hj... total spend around $125 sgd.. actually quite easy to find such shops, difficult is finding a chio girl to massage haha.

heyumf
13-11-2019, 12:21 AM
Like nthmuch at all

WhyWhineSir
15-11-2019, 02:49 PM
bros got any massage/spas to intro for FJ/massage/hj in Malacca? going over next weekend, me and some bros looking for some fun

donut88
16-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Me going from 26 Dec onwards

Any nice recommendations for ML?

Powerman881
14-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Any good ML/ FL near Hatten area in Melaka?

oddjob
01-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Was in Malacca recently and was looking around. Tried Tom Yum Lee, but his menu selection and prices are similar to Singapore so was not that attractive. There was a Malaysian Chinese on offer but she seemed more milfy so decided to give her a miss.

Finally ended up at Makota Executive Spa, told the captain i wanted a massage but was told massage was fully booked. He told me only package was available (RM 198 45 mins) for Indon girl.

I was quite happy as I had not had any good Indon girls for a while. Paid at the counter and the counter stafff asked whether to call Ika? Captain told him to call Moza instead. On the way to the room I passed another Indon girl, a bit plump and at most 6 out of 10. I thought oh well maybe the standard not that great. I was left in the room which was quite decent with a mattress on a raised platform and attached shower. I think they had to call the girl from somewhere else. Iwaited for about 10 mins before I heard the door chime of the SPA sound followed by high heeled footsteps on the stairs before my door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Moza was a tall, slim and pretty girl whom I would give 7.5/10. She had her hair in a pony tail and had b cup boobs and no fats on her tight tummy and bum.

I greeted her in Malay and she cheerfully replied. She has a very pleasant personality, always laughing and chatting away even though I confessed my Malay was limited.

She seemed shy as she showered me by standing outside the shower and fully clothed. She also turned her back to me as she undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her before removing her underwear.

I lay on my front for the massage, she laughed nervously and said she didn't know how to massage, I told her it was OK. She sat on top of me and massaged for about 5 minutes before asking if I could turn around as she didn't now how to massage. I did and she started the cathbath as I fondled her before she moved to the BBBJ. I enjoyed holding her pony tail as she bopped up and down on my shaft. She asked me to do her in missionary. She didn't allow kissing but allowed me to nibble her ear and neck as I got on top of her.

In between sucking her brown nips and pumping her, I came. She helped me clean up and gave me a big hug before I left. I gave her bum a squeeze for good luck for 2020.

She was a good experience, but given there is no massage, the one shot price is roughly the same as sensual feel so may not be fantastic value.

I also went to Phoenix spa on Jalan Malacca Raya 3. I saw some pretty young Thai girls standing around so I though I would try my luck. I was quoted RM58 for oil body massage. I paid up and was told to wait while the receptionist called for number 16 to come. As I waited another pretty young Indon walked by. I was starting to get excited despite the prominent no " immoral activities signs).

Unfortunately 16 was a plain and plump Thai milf. She brought me to a massage bed separated from the others by see through curtains. I changed to the massage shorts and waited. 16 was a bit of a character. At one point she reached across me and the massage table to pull a chair towards her. In the processe she squashed her breasts against my back.

However after a 100% clean massage she left and I got dressed and followed suit.

There are quite a few massage spas in that area but not sure which are the ones that offer more.

lynxxx
16-02-2020, 11:49 AM
glad you had fun there. Not much action in Malacca. u can try tomyumlee next time.

Was in Malacca recently and was looking around. Tried Tom Yum Lee, but his menu selection and prices are similar to Singapore so was not that attractive. There was a Malaysian Chinese on offer but she seemed more milfy so decided to give her a miss.

Finally ended up at Makota Executive Spa, told the captain i wanted a massage but was told massage was fully booked. He told me only package was available (RM 198 45 mins) for Indon girl.

I was quite happy as I had not had any good Indon girls for a while. Paid at the counter and the counter stafff asked whether to call Ika? Captain told him to call Moza instead. On the way to the room I passed another Indon girl, a bit plump and at most 6 out of 10. I thought oh well maybe the standard not that great. I was left in the room which was quite decent with a mattress on a raised platform and attached shower. I think they had to call the girl from somewhere else. Iwaited for about 10 mins before I heard the door chime of the SPA sound followed by high heeled footsteps on the stairs before my door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Moza was a tall, slim and pretty girl whom I would give 7.5/10. She had her hair in a pony tail and had b cup boobs and no fats on her tight tummy and bum.

I greeted her in Malay and she cheerfully replied. She has a very pleasant personality, always laughing and chatting away even though I confessed my Malay was limited.

She seemed shy as she showered me by standing outside the shower and fully clothed. She also turned her back to me as she undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her before removing her underwear.

I lay on my front for the massage, she laughed nervously and said she didn't know how to massage, I told her it was OK. She sat on top of me and massaged for about 5 minutes before asking if I could turn around as she didn't now how to massage. I did and she started the cathbath as I fondled her before she moved to the BBBJ. I enjoyed holding her pony tail as she bopped up and down on my shaft. She asked me to do her in missionary. She didn't allow kissing but allowed me to nibble her ear and neck as I got on top of her.

In between sucking her brown nips and pumping her, I came. She helped me clean up and gave me a big hug before I left. I gave her bum a squeeze for good luck for 2020.

She was a good experience, but given there is no massage, the one shot price is roughly the same as sensual feel so may not be fantastic value.

I also went to Phoenix spa on Jalan Malacca Raya 3. I saw some pretty young Thai girls standing around so I though I would try my luck. I was quoted RM58 for oil body massage. I paid up and was told to wait while the receptionist called for number 16 to come. As I waited another pretty young Indon walked by. I was starting to get excited despite the prominent no " immoral activities signs).

Unfortunately 16 was a plain and plump Thai milf. She brought me to a massage bed separated from the others by see through curtains. I changed to the massage shorts and waited. 16 was a bit of a character. At one point she reached across me and the massage table to pull a chair towards her. In the processe she squashed her breasts against my back.

However after a 100% clean massage she left and I got dressed and followed suit.

There are quite a few massage spas in that area but not sure which are the ones that offer more.

Z0722
23-02-2020, 11:24 AM
have some contact for malacca FL, but mostly is sharing almost the same FL as all contact from same boss, who need it can send me pm i will reply the contact but mostly all siam lady

Wertiu
11-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Can pm me the contact bro?

Happy102
15-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Can send me contact too? Z0722 boss

FLFL
06-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Can pm me contact bro ? Dropping by next week

preciousme
14-09-2020, 08:53 PM
night entertainment is not much in Melaka

sakamoto
19-09-2020, 11:57 PM
got money got jalan lor...

who say no WL?

i see wechat,,at least 5 to 10 everyday...

:D

300aeronaut
21-06-2021, 02:51 PM
have some contact for malacca FL, but mostly is sharing almost the same FL as all contact from same boss, who need it can send me pm i will reply the contact but mostly all siam lady

Do you have any wechat Id or number? Pm me anyone

adizar
24-02-2022, 11:29 PM

Can I have contact number

goodluckchuck3
27-03-2022, 10:40 AM
hi bros, looking for local chi in malacca .. any lobang? pm pls.

adizar
16-04-2022, 03:34 AM

Pm me contact number. Tg @
adizar92

danco9889
17-04-2022, 06:37 AM

pm bro for contact

BatamBro
19-04-2022, 03:15 AM

Wha good review bro yrr Makota Executive Spa is which one can share location please? thank u

oddjob
22-04-2022, 10:40 PM
Wha good review bro yrr Makota Executive Spa is which one can share location please? thank u

It's at the Makota Hotel Melaka in Jalan Merdeka. But I haven't been there since 2020 so not sure what its like now.

Do share if you make it there:)

BatamBro
22-04-2022, 10:59 PM
It's at the Makota Hotel Melaka in Jalan Merdeka. But I haven't been there since 2020 so not sure what its like now.

Do share if you make it there:)

Ok thank you!

WithoutEuu
15-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Seem like a dead town in malacca now. Current at there and nothing much.

29-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Go WINDMILL lorong, still have ..

marketer
31-05-2022, 11:36 PM
I have. but I want to exchange fl

Ttlong
03-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Rasa Sayang massage

Poor massage. But definitely something there to offer.

zhijustin
05-06-2022, 12:20 AM

Exchange contact please

LL9999
16-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Here is a new okt number
OKT whatsapp 017-6377932
But needed to bank in certain amount b4 proceed further.. Please be careful and think twice..Anyone had tried pls share here ya thks

LL9999
16-06-2022, 10:41 PM
hibiscus spa
017-6377932
but needed to bank in certain amount b4 proceed further..so pls think twice guys..anyone had tried can give some comments oso

365fucker
17-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Can trust ?
I want to try

365fucker
17-06-2022, 10:08 AM
I heard from friend . Quality itchban .

LL9999
17-06-2022, 04:49 PM
ya the price is very attractive one shot only rm160. Where to get this kind of price in malaysia area? but the thing is need to bank in certain amount. if everyone had tried pls tell us to verify this is the trusted okt not scammer...

Quen
17-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Pls post more FR about this .

LL9999
17-06-2022, 10:46 PM
if anyone had tried just notifed us whether this is real or not becuz so far i havent heard any fr or reports from there..

analking18
18-06-2022, 06:40 AM
Follow....

Propermaniac
18-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Any good recommemdations?

otingocnl
29-06-2022, 04:56 PM
anyone know any lubang ? thanks!

Zzz59
03-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Will be heading up there nxt week for a few days. Any joints for massage or outcall to recommend?

wisecity
10-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Will be heading up there nxt week for a few days. Any joints for massage or outcall to recommend?

Bro, you've got PM

XiaoChun77
12-07-2022, 11:16 PM
if anyone had tried just notifed us whether this is real or not becuz so far i havent heard any fr or reports from there..

Any thing with a deposit 1st is always a scam…

Arcon
13-07-2022, 02:39 PM
I'm going in August.. any interesting lobang?

Justdolah
15-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Going there for a short solo trip. Any recommendations for bars and massage? Or what's their popular dating app to make friends?

jonni
18-07-2022, 04:37 AM

XiaoChun77
18-07-2022, 11:43 PM
I tot grand continental malacca already closed?

hcmanic
19-07-2022, 03:21 AM

Hahaha, RM160 for a 20y/o china gal?

Yokosi
19-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Rubbish fake story.
RM 160 for a young PRC for 1 shot in a closed hotel that was closed due to Covid -19.
Chi Bai smelly MxxxxrFxxker that wrote stupid FR.

qwerty1213
21-07-2022, 07:32 AM
Going on a solo trip next week. Any spas or outcall to recommend?

Mobile88
31-07-2022, 09:30 AM
I just visited Mahkota executive spa early July. Was there 4 years ago. The hotel side entrance has closed. The hotel has fallen during covid. So will need to go in from the apartment side to reach the spa. Business seem quite bad there at the moment. They are trying to bring in the foreigner girls. Currently mostly are local Malays and Chinese in their 30s. Lady boss said most of the younger girls avoid spa and now doing their own freelance. She claim more dangerous. Booking better. Else you may need to go for whoever is there to serve you.

Arcon
10-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Now in malacca.. saw okt post hp number in Michat. WhatsApp okt for menu. Chose the best looking Thai there. They have Viet n Indon too. Place is big 4 star hotel. The gal said she's a teacher back home...first time doing a teacher :D She said she first time come to Malacca. Looks about 80% of photo so ok. Service is good ..took time to slowly bbbj. She is very sensitive n comes easily. Had a good time and both of us were very tired at the end. Damage was Rm$240 for 45min. So it's a good first bonk in malacca.

MucStranger
16-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Hi bros,

in Malacca now after almost 3 years off due to the Covid-19. Any help?

Many thanks, Muc

XiaoChun77
23-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Think I know which okt you talking about. So wats the ger's name? you had? Babe?

Now in malacca.. saw okt post hp number in Michat. WhatsApp okt for menu. Chose the best looking Thai there. They have Viet n Indon too. Place is big 4 star hotel. The gal said she's a teacher back home...first time doing a teacher :D She said she first time come to Malacca. Looks about 80% of photo so ok. Service is good ..took time to slowly bbbj. She is very sensitive n comes easily. Had a good time and both of us were very tired at the end. Damage was Rm$240 for 45min. So it's a good first bonk in malacca.

vtecx
23-08-2022, 05:11 PM
can intro OKT? i going this weekend

Arcon
23-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Think I know which okt you talking about. So wats the ger's name? you had? Babe?

Nope.. didn't see anyone going by that name..

XiaoChun77
23-08-2022, 07:27 PM
Wat name is your ger then?

Nope.. didn't see anyone going by that name..

Arcon
23-08-2022, 10:23 PM

Bowie according to what okt sent.

XiaoChun77
24-08-2022, 01:13 PM
PMed you le. Enjoy! Girls from Thailand & Vietnam. Rates RM240/1/45.

Just rem & beware of those rates below RM200 & who ask for deposit or so-called booking fee by transfer first. Usually after transfer, you will likely not hear from them anymore.

can intro OKT? i going this weekend

damien82
25-08-2022, 07:15 AM

Just rem & beware of those rates below RM200 & who ask for deposit or so-called booking fee by transfer first. Usually after transfer, you will likely not hear from them anymore.

Bro can pm contact? Im going malaka today. Thanks

vtecx
25-08-2022, 12:05 PM

thanks bro. uppp u

qwerty1213
25-08-2022, 02:59 PM

Upped you, mind sharing ctc. Just touch down malacca earlier today

88astray88
26-08-2022, 04:05 PM

Hi bro, mind sharing the contact? I am heading there next week

WithoutEuu
26-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Currently in malacca now. Any lobang for local FL?

yonglanfang
28-08-2022, 09:26 AM
i am at Melaka also . Any good recommandation ?

Happy 9876
28-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Melaka very crowed nowaday .

jesterem
28-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Hi bros, anyone looking for action on Melaka can contact me.

qwerty1213
28-08-2022, 08:25 PM
I just visited Mahkota executive spa early July. Was there 4 years ago. The hotel side entrance has closed. The hotel has fallen during covid. So will need to go in from the apartment side to reach the spa. Business seem quite bad there at the moment. They are trying to bring in the foreigner girls. Currently mostly are local Malays and Chinese in their 30s. Lady boss said most of the younger girls avoid spa and now doing their own freelance. She claim more dangerous. Booking better. Else you may need to go for whoever is there to serve you.

Went earlier with only 2 ML available can't view or choose. Randomly assigned that not to my liking. Faster finish and zhao. Would recommend to go FL in hotels instead.

88astray88
29-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Went earlier with only 2 ML available can't view or choose. Randomly assigned that not to my liking. Faster finish and zhao. Would recommend to go FL in hotels instead.

Can share with me which hotel or how to find those FL?

XiaoChun77
29-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Sorry for the late response as I was in Melaka for long weekend & just got back last night.

PMed you if you still need it.

Bro can pm contact? Im going malaka today. Thanks

XiaoChun77
29-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Sorry bro... Missed out your msg as I was in Melaka for long weekends & just got back last night.

Yes, going massage is like tikam & dunno the ger assign will be pretty or if you will have any happy ending. I too prefer service in hotel, at least you know you will leave with happy ending.

This trip I tried gers (Sky & Manee) highly recommended by my regular OKT. Both gers are from Land of Smiles. Sky will do massage (real massage with bone cracking) of your lower body before going into action. Manee will go into action straight after shower.

GPMee
29-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Sorry for the late response as I was in Melaka for long weekend & just got back last night.

Hi bro, can share your contact? Thanks!

Asics64
30-08-2022, 11:42 AM

Hi bro, would u be able to share the location and contact? Damage as well?

qwerty1213
30-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Sorry bro... Missed out your msg as I was in Melaka for long weekends & just got back last night.

Yes, going massage is like tikam & dunno the ger assign will be pretty or if you will have any happy ending. I too prefer service in hotel, at least you know you will leave with happy ending.

This trip I tried gers (Sky & Manee) highly recommended by my regular OKT. Both gers are from Land of Smiles. Sky will do massage (real massage with bone cracking) of your lower body before going into action. Manee will go into action straight after shower.

No worries bro, I randomly type a generic keywork on telegram and pop out one stable. Now that you have send me your contact, it seems both have the same girls although different stable name. Tks anyway!

88astray88
05-09-2022, 04:40 PM
To the bros helping me out. Thank you and I have a good weekends at Malacca.

ifeelhorny
05-09-2022, 10:27 PM

Hi bro. Please provide info.currently in malacca

Kenkenluv
12-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Hi all bro Any kangtao in Melaka currently at here boring

serpenty
15-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Here's my short trip fr.

I went for jalan jalan on last saturday.
Pop by this thai massage shop. Shop has no foot reflexology only massage n sauna.

Looks: Don expect there for young wl.( All are milf).

Body: Busty C cup

MASSAGE: 8/10 strong

Service: Offered me Hj. Can auto roam. Squeezed very hard her boobies was moaning. Suck for like few minutes. Overall raring 8/10. 50rm.

She offered me b2b top up another 100rm. She mentioned will strip everything. Will do the front n back. Did not bring much cash with me will try another time.

RTF: Of course

Nvr took down the name.

marketer
20-09-2022, 10:05 PM
To the bros helping me out. Thank you and I have a good weekends at Malacca.

Hi man,

If you don't mind, can you pm me to share the Infos.

Thanks

MagicM89
01-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Bro can share contact? PMed you le. Enjoy! Girls from Thailand & Vietnam. Rates RM240/1/45.

ahkuan
05-10-2022, 01:42 AM

Which lorong ya boss? at The Windmill Station ?

ahkuan
05-10-2022, 01:44 AM

Which Lorong ya boss? at Windmill station ke?

hlie
05-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Is mahkota there still good ?

xenotech
10-10-2022, 12:27 AM
newbie need info ?

Mobile88
11-10-2022, 08:31 PM

Is mahkota there still good ?

Can check out my post previously in July.
Not too sure about now.

charmguy
21-10-2022, 09:51 PM

Hey, bro, Malacca where got happy ending? I stay at Estadia Hotel next to Hatten Hotel. Thank you

Jjjjcg
23-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Go malacca next week, any recommendations? Local gem or massage spa

Thanks

robert3762poh
31-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Was looking at this thread. Seems quite after Oct.

Going to Melacca in 2 weeks. Hoping for some places for massage and special :). Any recommendatons?

Bigdean
31-10-2022, 01:33 PM

Can intro the melaka out? Going tml

brucelee
31-10-2022, 03:02 PM
Here's my short trip fr.

I went for jalan jalan on last saturday.
Pop by this thai massage shop. Shop has no foot reflexology only massage n sauna.

Looks: Don expect there for young wl.( All are milf).

Body: Busty C cup

MASSAGE: 8/10 strong

Service: Offered me Hj. Can auto roam. Squeezed very hard her boobies was moaning. Suck for like few minutes. Overall raring 8/10. 50rm.

She offered me b2b top up another 100rm. She mentioned will strip everything. Will do the front n back. Did not bring much cash with me will try another time.

RTF: Of course

Nvr took down the name.

Bro, can share the name of this joint?

ExpatMalacca
04-11-2022, 08:34 PM

Hi we are an English couple living in Dammansara.What are you looking for.

ExpatMalacca
04-11-2022, 09:06 PM

Hi we are an English couple living in Dammansara.What are you looking for.

cracker47
11-11-2022, 06:16 PM

bro, can PM me contact of okt? thank you.

cracker47
11-11-2022, 06:44 PM
going malacca tmr, anyone has any spa to introduce? or FL?
Thank you.

Magician97
16-11-2022, 04:30 PM

Hi Bro, can share the contact ? Thanks.

Magician97
16-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Newbie here, any recommendations ?
Thank you.

lupinrobin
19-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Hihi, any Melaka recommendations?

Warzboy
03-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Hello all, any lubang or stable for Melaka? Haha can share share? I don’t believe Melaka so quiet

Arieybloop
08-12-2022, 01:50 PM

Hi bro can ashare crc. Tyia

kakakiki
18-12-2022, 10:10 AM
bros... any lobang? I'm in malacca right now...

jarredravi
19-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Melaka raya area...