PDA

View Full Version : Good hotels for a quickie

sniper968
11-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi. I want to see more of this FL chio babe. She's expensive $500+ And I don't want to make love to her at hotel81 or some dodgy place. The session will last for about an hour or two.

My budget is about $100 - $150. I just want somewhere clean, nice and decent. Or do I need to raise my price?

Sorry I'm a bit new to this game - please don't flame me.

bangbangben
11-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Bro... normally FL at that CAT, they will tell you which hotel to go. =)

ctchua
11-06-2013, 11:38 PM
try V hotel at Thomas

sniper968
12-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Well the good category pros seem to want you to have a hotel ready.

I figure a good nice hotel would help make the lovemaking that much better - its like how actors always say that if they have superb costumes they can act better. Or to put it in another way if you had a sportscar you really want to drive that baby down a good clear concrete paved freeway and not in an Orchard Road traffic jam stuck behind a lorry of leering workers.

So far I found the following places recommended by bros.

Studio M
Robertson Quey
V hotel

Hotel Rendevous

BG Big Hotel

But studio M looks pretty cool.

sugardaddy4fun
12-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Studio M is not in the range of $100-150... more like $250 and above...

sniper968
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Ya Studio M is $220 at the moment. But it looks pretty good and I can see where my money is going.

asig
12-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Ya Studio M is $220 at the moment. But it looks pretty good and I can see where my money is going.

bro $220 for a day? but you only gonna use it for an hour only.

lt0l0tl
12-06-2013, 11:11 AM
err..... good hotel can perform better izit....?

wally888
12-06-2013, 11:15 AM
TS u r rich :D

Daiso
12-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Bro u can try this hotel near to the beach. It offer short time also. Do a search in google. Give them a call if you are keen.

sniper968
12-06-2013, 11:54 PM
err..... good hotel can perform better izit....?

Its like taking a sports car to drive - drive through roads with longkang and crappy roads and performance suffers.

Plus if she likes the place she may stay longer... lol. but thanks for the examples.

sniper968
13-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Looks like V Hotel at Lavender and Big Hotel near Middle Road are good for quickies.

Anyone tried the hotel near Mt Emily ? I think its called Hideout

asig
13-06-2013, 03:36 AM
Looks like V Hotel at Lavender and Big Hotel near Middle Road are good for quickies.

they got transit rates or daily?

sugardaddy4fun
13-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Its like taking a sports car to drive - drive through roads with longkang and crappy roads and performance suffers.

Plus if she likes the place she may stay longer... lol. but thanks for the examples.

Bro, what i am going to say may sound sensitive but don't take it personal ok?

Frankly speaking, the girl just wants YOUR money/cash. She really wouldn't care much about anything. She isn't going to stay any longer in the hotel room with you if she is not getting paid more.

The girl is obviously going to find a sucker/idiot who is willing to pay her for sex PLUS a good 4-5 star hotel. Unless you personally want a good hotel or you are too rich with no where else to spend your cash, then it's a different story. But if the girl demands a good hotel? I say, ask her to fuck off. Plenty of other fishes in the pond.

MasterHorny
13-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Pan Pacific Singapore and Pan Pacific Orchard have rooms available for day use.

When booking at the Pan Pacific website, click on the Day Use option. Weekend rates are usually much cheaper than weekdays.

Pan Pacific Singapore day use is from 7am - 7pm.

Pan Pacific Orchard day use is from 10am - 6pm.

Hope this information will be helpful to some Bros.

ctchua
13-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Why care what hotel u go oso same fucking the hole
only.
Unless after u done quickie the balance hrs u let
her serve others client.
she got free rm n charge the client for the use of rm.

iron_symphony
13-06-2013, 11:24 PM

When booking at the Pan Pacific website, click on the Day Use option. Weekend rates are usually much cheaper than weekdays.

Thank you for this wonderful info!

xav1983
14-06-2013, 03:01 AM
strand hotel @ bencoolen.

$120 per night. nice spacious room

sugardaddy4fun
14-06-2013, 06:58 AM

I'm feeling lazy, sorry. :D May i know how much is the price for day use? Thanks bro

trancedance
14-06-2013, 09:00 AM

amazing news. thanks!

MasterHorny
14-06-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm feeling lazy, sorry. :D May i know how much is the price for day use? Thanks bro

Pan Pacific Orchard starts from 180++ (Friday to Sunday) and 280++ (Monday to Thursday).

Pan Pacific Singapore starts from 264++ (Friday to Sunday) and 399++ (Monday to Thursday).

The trick to getting cheaper rates in Pan Pacific Singapore is to actually book overnight rates which is cheaper than Day Use option rates. This trick only works during the weekends.

Daiso
15-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Pan Pacific Orchard starts from 180++ (Friday to Sunday) and 280++ (Monday to Thursday).

Pan Pacific Singapore starts from 264++ (Friday to Sunday) and 399++ (Monday to Thursday).

The trick to getting cheaper rates in Pan Pacific Singapore is to actually book overnight rates which is cheaper than Day Use option rates. This trick only works during the weekends.

Bro good intro and information.

Daiso
15-06-2013, 04:35 PM

so have u tried asking hotel that was intro?

yeomm
18-06-2013, 01:11 PM
maybe we shd be more discreet ..

stephenlippi
24-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Big hotel will be good, as it just newly open... big room,clean and should have newly opening rates.... not sure if big hotel have hourly rates