PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Clubber108
22-09-2008, 10:25 AM
ok guys

i am desperate for something

please advise on what to get and where to get

an amulet for opposite sex attraction
cause i am on the verge of divorce

to chase away xiao ren

to avoid legal issues

to protect myself frm accidents

to retain wealth

please bros...
i am really noob in this and i know you guys possess the knowledge to help me

or is there any archan i can see in singapore

maybe u guys dun wan help me...
hmmm...

but bros...
i really need help here thou

paulsun
22-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Good Khun peng but there is risk in buying.

how about your kun jiang:D ,his the one take away kun peng wife ....

naemlo
22-09-2008, 08:23 PM
how about your kun jiang:D ,his the one take away kun peng wife ....

Khun Chang not Kun Jiang.... initially I read your statement, I blur f...:D Khun Chang of cos good.... money money money.

Stbrooks
23-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi brothers,

How can i get hold of one of the amulet. KP B or yingtong or both? How much does it cost? Me still new to this...Need some advice

thanks

Stbrooks

ialnairda
23-09-2008, 11:28 AM
How can i get hold of one of the amulet. KP B or yingtong or both? How much does it cost?check ur pm.

ParaParaSakura
24-09-2008, 02:21 AM
ahhh do u know wat can u do with YT(barang type)?

yes he is a black magic master, but he's gone. nowaways there r 2 diff type of KP, one is barang type(means with human parts) the other is buddha type(gotta wear above waist) either made by Archan or Monk...

KP by Archan more powerful .

as for ying tong just charm ,I dont hold any of this ...if you want ,I will try to find .

Stbrooks
26-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Thanks to bro ialnairda for info.....hmm just curious what is the difference between KP B and ying tong? the effect looks similar? any diff? which one more powerful? sorry if my question is very newbie....

diesel
30-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Can the brothers here provide me with 'LP Khun' Wat address?

I know it is more than 2 hours drive journey from Bangkok. Thank you. :)

ParaParaSakura
30-09-2008, 11:39 AM

Bro about 3 hrs plus , one of village in Korak ,pm me ...I will ask one of thai gal to write in thai ,but LP kun only see on ever fri early like 5am there , you got to find a place to stay ,no hotel there ...only rent lower rent room ....pm me

Malaysian Datuk
30-09-2008, 01:28 PM
LP Koon's birthday on the 4th of October :)

naemlo
30-09-2008, 01:41 PM
LP Koon's birthday on the 4th of October :)

Datuk, u visiting him?? :rolleyes:

joep
30-09-2008, 05:22 PM

What is your mode of transport? By car or van will take 3 and a half hrs to reach Wat Banrai (Korat) from bangkok. Best is to reach there by 1030am so you can get blessing and eat with HIM. Normally Luang Phor will start ard 11 to 11.30am...

Luang Phor does a short blessing for devotees everyday, but it's best you call up to check if HE's in the temple cos HE's health is not so good nowadays.... If you need HIS attendant's number, PM me.

Yes! HIS 73th birthday this coming 4th Oct... super good time to pay HIM a visit.

After Wat Banrai, you can go to LP Toh's temple too! Very near nia....

666 rocket ass
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
For the bro who pmz me earlz sorriz i accidentallz deletez ur msgz . Coz i waz in Thai for the past 1 mthz . Pls dropz me a pm againz . Paisez

Rgdz - the cloneporterz

naemlo
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Anyone wants to go see LP Koon in Oct? I might be going during Devapali that weekend.

David_Ginola
01-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Anyone wants to go see LP Koon in Oct? I might be going during Devapali that weekend.

so nice, i wish i can go too......nvr been there b4.......:(

naemlo
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
so nice, i wish i can go too......nvr been there b4.......:(

So go with me lah. I visiting my mentor in BKK too. I can intro to u. His fortune telling very chun. :D

joep
02-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Eh bros... paisei... Luang Phor Koon is turning 85 this coming 4th Oct... not 73 in my previous post... hehe:o

David_Ginola
02-10-2008, 09:35 PM
So go with me lah. I visiting my mentor in BKK too. I can intro to u. His fortune telling very chun. :D

Tks bro naemlo, i will find some time but not this trip as i can't leave immediately, got family leh..........bro u waikru under your mentor??? :)

naemlo
02-10-2008, 10:16 PM
bro u waikru under your mentor??? :)

Pay archan a visit n see whether he has new ho liao..:D

Bodhisattva
04-10-2008, 05:50 PM

Come back must show us if you get any new ho liao :D

Bodhisattva
04-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Share new addition LP Thuad 2540 Wat SaiKhao by AC Nong

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/LP%20Thuad/IMG_1496.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/LP%20Thuad/IMG_1500.jpg

Bodhisattva
04-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Share LP Klaai 'San Tang' 2505

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/LP%20Klaai/IMG_1484.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/LP%20Klaai/IMG_1486.jpg

Bodhisattva
04-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Share 二哥丰 2549 special phim (99 pcs made)

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/Others/IMG_1526.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/Others/IMG_1533.jpg

David_Ginola
04-10-2008, 11:51 PM

Nice collections u have bro.........more pls

icic........then pls show your ho liao too when back......:D

naemlo
05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Come back must show us if you get any new ho liao :D

No problem :D

I have this piece.

naemlo
05-10-2008, 12:04 AM
[COLOR="#ff0000"]icic........then pls show your ho liao too when back......:D

No problem if I have ho liao.

diesel
07-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Bro about 3 hrs plus , one of village in Korak ,pm me ...I will ask one of thai gal to write in thai ,but LP kun only see on ever fri early like 5am there , you got to find a place to stay ,no hotel there ...only rent lower rent room ....pm me
I will PM you. :) Thank you.
What is your mode of transport? By car or van will take 3 and a half hrs to reach Wat Banrai (Korat) from bangkok. Best is to reach there by 1030am so you can get blessing and eat with HIM. Normally Luang Phor will start ard 11 to 11.30am... Luang Phor does a short blessing for devotees everyday, but it's best you call up to check if HE's in the temple cos HE's health is not so good nowadays.... If you need HIS attendant's number, PM me.
Yes! HIS 73th birthday this coming 4th Oct... super good time to pay HIM a visit.
After Wat Banrai, you can go to LP Toh's temple too! Very near nia....
I will PM you.
Very coincident! I am planning to there around Deepavali season.

naemlo
07-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Very coincident! I am planning to there around Deepavali season.

Wow, good good maybe we can go together. :D

Clit_LickeR
07-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Wow, good good maybe we can go together. :D

Go ao kan i want...!!! :p:D

naemlo
07-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Go ao kan i want...!!! :p:D

Why u so dirty? :rolleyes:

David_Ginola
07-10-2008, 11:36 PM
No problem if I have ho liao.

You are modest bro............hope u can share share

diesel
09-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks everybody.

Clit_LickeR
09-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Why u so dirty? :rolleyes:

okie.. then can 'mod rak' dai mai? :p:D

willing to trade 1 stamp to exchange with your that pic hosted gal..
still remember bo? :p

naemlo
10-10-2008, 01:10 AM
willing to trade 1 stamp to exchange with your that pic hosted gal..
still remember bo? :p

Haizzz tired of your stamp liao, give up liao.... I making a trip to Nakhon Si Thammarat. Will find my JTK there myself. :rolleyes:

khoon1
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Haizzz tired of your stamp liao, give up liao.... I making a trip to Nakhon Si Thammarat. Will find my JTK there myself. :rolleyes:

wow ,you real Crazy about thai Amulets ,hey sorry never reply your sms ,forget h/p at home ,was tired after work ...;)

naemlo
10-10-2008, 03:06 PM
wow ,you real Crazy about thai Amulets ,hey sorry never reply your sms ,forget h/p at home ,was tired after work ...;)

I crazy abt the thing I like, esp gers... :D As usual, u always dun reply my sms.

Ah Des
10-10-2008, 05:13 PM
katha to be chanted for yin tong

Namo put ta ya ,

Na On Jai Rak,

Ma Chak Ma Non Kod

Put Soum Kod Yod Rak Saneha
Tha Ched Nam Ta Ma Su,

Ya Hen Na Ku U Mi Dai ,Rong Hai Mahaku Sawaha
Ar Ka Cha Yah, Ar Ka Cha Hit ,
A Hit Jit Ti Ji Tang
Pan Thang Pi Yang Maak Maak

ParaParaSakura
10-10-2008, 05:55 PM

This is about LP KOON ....

Luang Por Koon was borned on Thursday, 4th October BE2466. He was raised in a well off family. His grandfather was an influential person and very well-known in Nakon Raatchasima province. He also known to have Wichah (magic power), and many people were afraid of him.

When Luang Por Koon was 7 years old , his grandfather brought him to study Thai and Pali under Ah Jahn Cheum, Ah Jahn Saai and Pra Ah Jahn Lee in a temple near his house. Luang Por Koon was ordained as a monk at the age of 21 years old at Wat Thanon HakYai on 5th May BE2487. Pra Kru Wijahn Dtigit was the preceptor. Pra Kru Atigahn Torng Suk was his dhamma teacher. His monk's name is Pisuttoh.

Luang Por Koon stayed in Wat Thanon HakYai to study dhamma, in addition Luang Por Koon also learned under Luang Daeng Wat Nong Poh. He learned dhamma, sammahdti and Wichah (magic) from Luang Por Daeng.

Luang Por Koon was very diligent when studied under Luang Por Daeng. Seeing that Luang Por Koon was so keen in learning, Luang Por Daeng brought Luang Por Koon to meet Luang Por Kong who was the abbot of Wat HatYai. Then, Luang Por Koon became the disciple of Luang Por Kong.

Luang Por Kong was a Pra Tudong (forest monk) and brought Luang Por Koon to Tudong (forest dwelling). Besides dhamma and sammahdti, Luang Por Kong also taught Luang Por Koon Wichah (magic) on inserting takrut into a person's arm. After learning from Luang Por Kong for some time, Luang Por Koon went Tudong alone. He went as far as Laos and Cambodia. He stayed in the deep forests of Laos and Cambodia for many years.

During the rainy season, if Luang Por Koon was near town, he would stayed in any one of the temple near town to Khow Pansah (rainy season for a monk to stay indoors), if he was still in the forest, he would stay in the forest and continue his Tudong.

Luang Por Koon returned to Thailand after more than 10 years of Tudong, and reside at Wat Bahn Rai, Nakon Ratchasima. The first time, Luang Por Koon came to Wat Bahn Rai, the temple was in bad condtion. There was only a old Salah (shether), Bot (hall) and Guti (place where Buddha Statue will be placed).

Luang Por Koon seeing that was determined to re-build this temple. He approached the abbot of the temple at that time, and asked him for his help. The abbot told him that the temple did not have much fund (only 10,000 bahts) and asked Luang Por Koon how much money he needed to re-build the temple. Luang Por Koon replied that he needed 3 to 4 million bahts. When the abbot heard that, he said that he had no ability to help, though it was his duties. Luang Por Koon, then asked the villagers and his lay disciples to source for fund. Many people came forward and helped. The total fund collected was almost 2 million bahts and Wat Bahn Rai was re-built. Luang Por Koon was gradually gaining popularity in Nakon Raatchasima.

Whenever, people heard Luang Por Koon wanted to build a temple or a school, many people would come forward to help. Luang Por Koon had built many schools, temples and hospitals in Nakon Rachasima. The devotees who go to Wat Bahn Rai, be it rich or poor, Luang Por Koon will meet them personally and bless them. He would specially make time for the poorer devotees, because to Luang Por Koon, the poorer devotees need to earn a living, and thus their time is more precious comparing to the richer ones who had already have a stable livelihood.He also help the poor exchange Rice to seafood ,presently ,he doing that.

Luang Por Koon chanted the most amulets in Thailand. Many temples and people would create the amulets and asked him to bless. He seldom rejected anyone when come to him for blessings. Luang Por Koon is very good in the Wichah of inserting takrut. He would personally insert the takrut under the arm of the devotees, these takrut are very well proven to protect a person from accidents, Metta and as well as Kong Grapan (immunity from weapons).Almost 20 years, Luang Por Koon had chanted and inserted takrut, but now Luang Por Koon had stopped due to poor health. However, he will still meet and bless the devotees who go to Wat Bahn Rai to pay respect to him.

Nakon Rachasima - Dan Khun thot - ban Ram - Luang Por koon ;)

singthai
11-10-2008, 10:08 AM
LUANG POO AN along with LP MAHASOMCHAI (Wat BangPhra) will be in Singapore.......

Luang Poo An will be celebrating kathin day on the 27th till 29th at 65,Duku Road.near Joo chiat place.Those not familiar with locations can call up chief monk Maha Phraku Sophon tel 64482336 or 92395421.Luang Poo An will be giving blessing,gold leaf pasting salika on the face,"Kop Kru",and fortune telling .Luang poo is well known for his meditation power in thailand and can give briefs advise to devotees but fortune telling will be only available on specific timing .Specially make amulets and takruts will be given away and for rent .Luang Pu An takruts skill are learned from skills that are use by Luang Poo Suk of Wat Mahantao.he's famous for his takruts pisamorn,talruts mae ban jan and takruts tep luan juan. Details of Luang Poo An biograghy can be read at Siam Holy : Your Best Choice! - Home (http://www.siamholy.com) along other great monks like Luang Poo Kalong ,Luang Poo Daeng and Luang Poo Nuan but it's in thai languages.greatly appreciated if anyone can help translate it to english and share with everyone.Luang Poo An will be coming along with Luang Por Mahasomchai of Wat BangPhra(Wat Luang Por Pern)along with 2 sakyants acharns direct disciple of Luang Por Pern.Sakyant services will be available for 7 days from 27 oct till 2 nov.Special inks and oils bless by many differents high monks will be use.all proceeds will goes to help into temple buildings fund for Luang Poo An.please check timings for visiting cause Luang Poo is 75yrs old and needs specific time for breaks and rest.in the pictures is Luang Poo An at luang poo kalong first batch amulets consegrattion ceremong and also giving salika face chanting at Wat Suthat.

YoungHeart
12-10-2008, 04:20 PM
For those who have KMT at home... beware :D:D
One of the video i came across at Youtube for your viewing

YouTube - Resident Ghost (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meTKleuNMNo)

ialnairda
13-10-2008, 10:46 AM
katha to be chanted for yin tong

Namo put ta ya ,

Na On Jai Rak,

Ma Chak Ma Non Kod

Tha Ched Nam Ta Ma Su,

A Hit Jit Ti Ji Tang
Pan Thang Pi Yang Maak Maakthis is for AC Perm's YT. not too sure if can be use for other master's YT...

Outbox
13-10-2008, 07:31 PM
For those who have KMT at home... beware :D:D
One of the video i came across at Youtube for your viewing

Haha... :D Thx for sharing Bro.

diesel
14-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello ParaParaSakura, nice to meet all of you, including M'sianDatuk and Mel that day!

This is about LP KOON ... ...Thank you so much! Now, I have some understandings.
Nakon Rachasima - Dan Khun thot - ban Ram - Luang Por koon
'Dan Khun Thot' must be a district. Then, what is 'Ban Ram'? Is it the name of a village or isn't it suppose to be spelt as 'Banrai'?

wanker10
14-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone of u got problem in coming in direct to the last page. I faced this problem for many months already. Everytime i click on the last page, it prompts error. I can only click pages by pages to come in to view the latest post.:confused:

David_Ginola
14-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone of u got problem in coming in direct to the last page. I faced this problem for many months already. Everytime i click on the last page, it prompts error. I can only click pages by pages to come in to view the latest post.:confused:

bro i guess is a bug........is been quite some time already......u are not the only though

Uppercut
15-10-2008, 10:41 PM
looks who's here? :D he's back!!!!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html
Millionaire so poor need to pedal back to the conman industry in Health centre section...poor thing.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2844602-post4537.html

OKT doings
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/68624-local-chinese-lady-need-cash.html

thaidisco_lover
15-10-2008, 10:56 PM
looks who's here? :D he's back!!!!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html
Millionaire so poor need to pedal back to the conman industry in Health centre section...poor thing.

His vision not so good lately due to inadequate drug usage. That's why he posted in the wrong section.

Uppercut
15-10-2008, 11:05 PM
His vision not so good lately due to inadequate drug usage. That's why he posted in the wrong section.
is it?? i thought is deliberately doing so, as business not good lately, spoken mandarin instead and didn't wear spectacles liao recently while meeting kaizi...still saying other ac meng stuff no good...ownself make amulets the best mah...like langsi khunpeng 2piece in the world.

thaidisco_lover
15-10-2008, 11:10 PM
is it?? i thought is deliberately doing so, as business not good lately, spoken mandarin and didn't wear spectacles liao recently...still saying other ac meng stuff no good...ownself make amulets the best mah...like langsi khunpeng 2piece in the world.

I think he posted in newbie section to test water at 6pm. See if anyone still remembers him and his misdeeds. Seeing no resistance , so he start to try to post at health section. Concidently, i happened to online and saw his posting. LOL

langsi khun paen 9 pieces lah. u blur blur liao...

Recently I got a Wat rak hang duno what from bangkok. My gf got it for me. Pretty new...will show u when i am back. :p

ningcaichen
15-10-2008, 11:22 PM
I think he posted in newbie section to test water at 6pm. See if anyone still remembers him and his misdeeds. Seeing no resistance , so he start to try to post at health section. Concidently, i happened to online and saw his posting. LOL
Recently I got a Wat rak hang duno what from bangkok. My gf got it for me. Pretty new...will show u when i am back. :p
wow, nice piece i also like to see too...cheap cheap better than some 9 pieces in the whole world by Conman Timid...Dear conman, u r Never forgotten easily!!! :mad: if not want to cheat newbie, how come powerful Archan Necromancer II need to post in newbie section?

thaidisco_lover
15-10-2008, 11:41 PM
wow, nice piece i also like to see too...cheap cheap better than some 9 pieces in the whole world by Conman Timid...Dear conman, u r Never forgotten easily!!! :mad: if not want to cheat newbie, how come powerful Archan Necromancer II need to post in newbie section?

Yah definitely cheap cheap one. But genuinely from Wat Rak kang by the monk given to my gf. So it means alot to me.

:D

Uppercut
16-10-2008, 04:25 PM
cool! hope to see it soon..yes 9piece but archan raymond said he have 2piece out of 9piece leh!!! that sounded very precious of his khunpeng..but how come 3rd and 4th piece came out as first/2nd batch? god sure knows..:rolleyes:
he still posted in the health section. 20years of archan experience since secondary school time in Huayi??? :rolleyes: even if u face-off, we can recognised. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149998
JobSG :: Singapore free jobs search, classified ads, private tuitions in home (http://jobsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=classifiedmod&file=detail&cat=49&de=948) this fellow seems to hold the same number as Archan raymond.:D

tigershark75
16-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi everyone,

Could I check with expert here regarding the below 2 stated:

KP B
http://i34.tinypic.com/144cknc.jpg
Ying Tong
http://i34.tinypic.com/29z2bzd.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/bf2ybt.jpg

1) If I were to purchase both, how much will it roughly cost?
2) Is there any way or means to verify whether it a real amulet or counter fake?

Thanks for all advise in advance.

Regards,

diesel
16-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Bro about 3 hrs plus , one of village in Korak ,3 and a half hrs to reach Wat Banrai (Korat) from bangkok. Best is to reach
Doing a fast post now in Thailand. :) I have some photos.

ningcaichen
16-10-2008, 10:12 PM
2) Is there any way or means to verify whether it a real amulet or counter fake?
around $120 can get for both. Both means total around $120, not 1 piece $120 hor..
for question 2, bring it to archan perm to verify see if is real lor...these 2 model sure can find lah, they are not the hottest barangs..:D
dun ask me what are the hottest, i m not a full time conman or seller..just a samster.

tigershark75
16-10-2008, 10:45 PM
around $120 can get for both. Both means total around $120, not 1 piece $120 hor..
for question 2, bring it to archan perm to verify see if is real lor...these 2 model sure can find lah, they are not the hottest barangs..:D
dun ask me what are the hottest, i m not a full time conman or seller..just a samster.

Bro Ningcaichen,

Thanks for your reply. Could you kindly intro one that you think is the hottest and most effective around in your view? Just give me some suggestion, no worried cause I always seek 2nd opinion before commiting...

hehe... If I know Archan Perm personally, I will go direct to him:D:D

Best regards,

ningcaichen
17-10-2008, 08:40 AM
hehe... If I know Archan Perm personally, I will go direct to him:D:D

heard will be here in november, maybe u can wait for him to come..but i do not have any recommendation on hottest..
maybe archan raymond can step forward to give u the hottest but rare advice..:D

ialnairda
17-10-2008, 09:36 AM
2) Is there any way or means to verify whether it a real amulet or counter fake?around $120 can get for both. Both means total around $120, not 1 piece $120 hor..
for question 2, bring it to archan perm to verify see if is real lor...heard will be here in november, maybe u can wait for him to come..
from GMC Lee will be at $60 each no casing, at ShuMuLI where AC Perm will be there towards end Nov will be at $98 each most wrap in plastic. u can let AC Perm verify since he's there together with one of his master.

Golden Mile Complex #03-98F - Mr Lee: 97409388
ShuMuLi, 219 Lavendar Street - Luang Pi: 62949555

ialnairda
17-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Could you kindly intro one that you think is the hottest and most effective around in your view? Just give me some suggestion, no worried cause I always seek 2nd opinion before commiting..depends wat u r seeking for, but always remember that there's karma for wrong doings...

cheapskate
17-10-2008, 11:45 AM
from GMC Lee will be at $60 each no casing, at ShuMuLI where AC Perm will be there towards end Nov will be at $98 each most wrap in plastic. u can let AC Perm verify since he's there together with one of his master.

Golden Mile Complex #03-98F - Mr Lee: 97409388
ShuMuLi, 219 Lavendar Street - Luang Pi: 62949555

bro, let me add that the lockets 2nd version with corpse oil sold by this GMC Lee is another batch with rubber stoppers inside, that time he tried to pass this off as human bone. Later when Arjan Perm come Singapore i verify with him personally that it is simply the rubber cap dropped inside during the production process and not human bone as claimed. Also this batch would be less effective as less corpe oil since the big rubber stopper takes up all the space. This GMC Lee got bad reputation when concerning his business tactics even rumours of him selling fakes better beware. Shumuli retailing at $98 which is the one you can trust as they brought in Arjan Perm and is bringing him here again soon. $98 should be the fair market price dun be greedy go for cheap stuff later turn out be fake but you have to check with Shumuli if there are still stocks available or not.

thaidisco_lover
17-10-2008, 03:10 PM
he still posted in the health section. 20years of archan experience since secondary school time in Huayi??? :rolleyes: even if u face-off, we can recognised. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149998
JobSG :: Singapore free jobs search, classified ads, private tuitions in home (http://jobsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=classifiedmod&file=detail&cat=49&de=948) this fellow seems to hold the same number as Archan raymond.:D

Bro,u really CSI his contact number hahaa....millionaire looking for second hand car. He will say that was before he became a millionaire mah....:rolleyes::D

ningcaichen
17-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro,u really CSI his contact number hahaa....millionaire looking for second hand car. He will say that was before he became a millionaire mah....
heehee, he's good..he merely index his golden number and name for everyone to see..:D
u can also be a "millionaire" too, if u can be as despicable as him..:rolleyes:
but how come still using old 2482 white BMW when he is rich now? because he is sentimental person mah...sentimental yet despicable..:rolleyes:
millionaire why need to buy over other people's used car? cannot afford to pay full payment for a new BMW 320i series for ONLY $129,000 which is ikan bilis to him, or didn't want to register the car with his own Identity as he is planned/intent to be a conman, and already planning his escape route in case he get caught since 2003? :rolleyes:
with more CSI done, his real name and "face-off" news and secondary school name can be splash here easily. don't even mentioned about the bukit purmei flat..seriously, wouldn't he be worried his 2482 car being splash by paint like the NKF building?

thaidisco_lover
17-10-2008, 03:42 PM
heehee, he's good..he merely index his golden number and name for everyone to see..
millionaire why need to buy over other people's used car? cannot afford to pay full payment for a new BMW 320i series for ONLY $129,000 which is ikan bilis to him, or didn't want to register the car with his own Identity as he is planned/intent to be a conman, and already planning his escape route in case he get caught since 2003?
with more CSI done, his real name and "face-off" news and secondary school name can be splash here easily. don't even mentioned about the bukit purmei flat..seriously, wouldn't he be worried his 2482 car being splash by paint like the NKF building?

He not yet millionaire in 2003 mah. Why picha people's lobang. His business just picked up and now he is a millionaire in 2008 and starts to help out bros in forum cannot meh?:mad:

Last time not forgetting he is okt collecting commissions as well , people got past mah. Why u dig it up for what?

Knn...check his secondary school for what? He how old already? Best u could find out where he hangs out nowadays mah. U got check he got pass his 0 levels with how many credits or not? :D

ningcaichen
17-10-2008, 03:57 PM
He not yet millionaire in 2003 mah. Why picha people's lobang. His business just picked up and now he is a millionaire in 2008 and starts to help out bros in forum cannot meh?:mad:

Last time not forgetting he is okt collecting commissions as well , people got past mah. Why u dig it up for what?

Knn...check his secondary school for what? He how old already? Best u could find out where he hangs out nowadays mah. U got check he got pass his 0 levels with how many credits or not? :D
His port folios from 2003 to 2008
2003 to 2007 - not millionaire yet...and trying to rent a used BMW 2842 white..old series
2007 still peddling with SHAMELESS OKT job getting $20 cut on poor FL..(even the FL said Necromancer II OKT service no good ok?thats why no more under him after 2 months)
2007 december maybe won hundred over Ks and became and millionaire and start to promote mae thong soy amulet??? :rolleyes:
2008 - start to make friends here and there to gain rapports to cheat more newbies? start by treating them to cheapo GMT steamboats? :rolleyes:
2008 october - intend to make a comeback in the Health and KTV section and Newbie section, hoping more gundos to get cheated, and proclaimed "willing buyer, willing seller" motto?

thaidisco_lover
17-10-2008, 04:03 PM
His port folios from 2003 to 2008
2003 to 2007 - not millionaire yet.
2007 still peddling with SHAMELESS OKT job getting $20 cut on poor FL..(even the FL said Necromancer II OKT service no good ok?thats why no more under him after 2 months)
2007 december maybe won hundred over Ks and became and millionaire and start to promote mae thong soy amulet??? :rolleyes:
2008 - start to make friends here and there to gain rapports to cheat more newbies? start by treating them to cheapo GMT steamboats? :rolleyes:
2008 october - intend to make a comeback in the Health and KTV section and Newbie section, hoping more gundos to get cheated, and proclaimed "willing buyer, willing seller" motto?

Nothing wrong to be a OKT.

Nothing wrong to be a amulet/barang seller.

But it's WRONG to be a someone who claims he is a millionaire who help bros in need at HIS expense. ( since he always say he barely cover the cost of it ):mad:

cheapskate
17-10-2008, 04:09 PM
If i sell amulets at few hundred percent profit sooner or later i also can be millionaire!

Someone zap me for saying GMC Mr Lee selling fakes. Hello pls read again is not i say but others say and i repeat it here. You want proof i can show you. This fellow many say he is shady character la. That time selling LP Chang fakes shamed by everyone. Spend extra 38 bucks get the good solid original from Shumuli no need to lose sleep. Those with rubber stoppers are the inferior rejected batch that's why selling at $60 :rolleyes:

tigershark75
17-10-2008, 04:21 PM
depends wat u r seeking for, but always remember that there's karma for wrong doings...

Didn't thought of doing evil things with them, just wants to check out how powerful these barang can be... Thanks for your advise anyway.

Now probably I will wait till Nov 08 when the Archan comes and buy directly from him. Btw, do you know the exact time and date for his visit?

Regards,

tigershark75
17-10-2008, 04:27 PM
heard will be here in november, maybe u can wait for him to come..but i do not have any recommendation on hottest..
maybe archan raymond can step forward to give u the hottest but rare advice..:D

Had consult his professional advise before and he ask me to wait in Ting Bahru Plaza. Waited for an hour but he didn't turn up. During the waiting period, I called him but he didnt pick up... Maybe I told him I won't commit on the spot before meeting him, thus he fly my aeroplane...:D

ningcaichen
17-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Had consult his professional advise before and he ask me to wait in Ting Bahru Plaza. Waited for an hour but he didn't turn up. During the waiting period, I called him but he didnt pick up... Maybe I told him I won't commit on the spot before meeting him, thus he fly my aeroplane...:Dohhhh, so u r the one, i heard of such thing happened to one of the bros here, didnt know was u, how ironic these karma things works huh..u should count yrself lucky he flew u kite lor. of course lah, if you already confirmed u won't buy on spot, what for he drive all the way from bukit purmei to fetch u from tiong bahru and bring u to a telok blangah coffeeshop and cheapskate park the car by the roadside illegally just to show u the amulets? he may even have to rush to collect his "goods" somewhere else before meeting u first too..so much on the petrol cost..millionaire are concerned about transport cost ok? he ever once said, if everytime treat people to brazilian restaurant also very siong ah, and these exclusive meals are ONLY dedicated to super gundos who spent more than 1K from him on his rare and powerful amulets..FREE MEALS MEMBERSHIP ARE NOT EASY TO GET OK?...:D
he would never bring people to Bukit Purmei area for the very first time as he's afraid of people knowing where he lives..but I do hope he can sleep well at night after accumulating so much bad karma..:D

tigershark75
18-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Bro Ningcaichen,

Well, actually I told him upfront over the phone that I don't mind paying a premium price for something powerful as I believe good thing don't come cheap. However, as I totally have no knowledge in amulet, I will definately need 2nd opinion before commiting...

Sorry to trouble you but could you kindly give me some advise/ opinion over the 2 amulet that I am interested in?

Regards,

CeiResident
18-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi seniors,

Need to get some barangs similar to Ying tongs but to a greater effect. Came across some interesting stuffs and wonder if it is worth the tag. Can you guys give some comments and advise here? Other wise which buyer would be trustworthy in selling those barangs like yingtong?

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?products_id=81&osCsid=78e0b7366d9765675874d7632e5d8f6f)

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=70)

http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=45

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=72)

CeiResident
18-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi seniors,

Need to get some barangs similar to Ying tongs but to a greater effect. Came across some interesting stuffs and wonder if it is worth the tag. Can you guys give some comments and advise here? Other wise which buyer would be trustworthy in selling those barangs like yingtong?

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?products_id=81&osCsid=78e0b7366d9765675874d7632e5d8f6f)

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=70)

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=45)

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=72)

CeiResident
18-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi seniors,

Thaibarang.com | ‘אΉŒ¬ | –Τγ‹ŸΏ‘Χš+‚θ˗͐Ή•¨bYour Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?products_id=81&osCsid=78e0b7366d9765675874d7632e5d8f6f)

Thaibarang.com | ‘אΉŒ¬ | –Τγ‹ŸΏ‘Χš+‚θ˗͐Ή•¨bYour Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=70)

Thaibarang.com | 泰聖軒 | 網上供請泰國高靈力聖物|Your Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=45)

CeiResident
18-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi seniors,

Need to get some barangs similar to Ying tongs but to a greater effect. Came across some interesting stuffs in this page and wonder if it is worth the tag. Can you guys give some comments and advise here? Other wise which buyer would be trustworthy in selling those barangs like yingtong?

Thaibarang.com | ‘אΉŒ¬ | –Τγ‹ŸΏ‘Χš+‚θ˗͐Ή•¨bYour Online Thai Amulet Store (http://www.thaibarang.com/index.php?cPath=45&osCsid=907cc0a74b4c96f69d5454b5a8397311)

CeiResident
18-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Apologies technical error realized i posted multiple entries.:eek:

1HILLDUDE
20-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Had consult his professional advise before and he ask me to wait in Ting Bahru Plaza. Waited for an hour but he didn't turn up. During the waiting period, I called him but he didnt pick up... Maybe I told him I won't commit on the spot before meeting him, thus he fly my aeroplane...:D

Thats a laff bro. More like going for story telling session that ends with "And they lived happily ever after." Good thing he fly your aeroplane. U averted a big bloody loss.

cheapskate
20-10-2008, 02:55 PM
AC perm ,Heard is one of powerful master ;would like to know more about him....;)

Arjan Perm is the most powerful master now next to Arjan Meng, Arjan Wee and Kruba Subin

ialnairda
20-10-2008, 04:53 PM
that the lockets 2nd version with corpse oil sold by this GMC Lee is another batch with rubber stoppers inside, that time he tried to pass this off as human bone. Later when Arjan Perm come Singapore i verify with him personally that it is simply the rubber cap dropped inside during the production process and not human bone as claimed.i heard abt that too. my YT is with bone not NMP

That time selling LP Chang fakes shamed by everyone.heard abt that too, but LP Chang later on bless all the HPY for him. anyway i also chow 1 HPY from GMC Lee.

ialnairda
20-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Need to get some barangs similar to Ying tongs but to a greater effect.

how to get barangs much better than Ying tongs with greater effect ?if u can afford the tag, try AC Meng high end Khun Paen or AC Fon's Locket (this is non-barang)

mochiron
20-10-2008, 09:48 PM
any bro can tell me where got AC Perm YT with bone? only found the one with NMP so far...

On the other hand, been confused with the usage of such amulets. Are there spirits in such amulets with bones or NMP? read that some people chant and make offerings...but a trader told me just wear and no need to chant or anything..

and short of doing bad things, is there any karma to using such things?

F-boy
21-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Beware of what this so called Barang King GMC Lee is hawking. Many times if you dun know your homework will get cheated by him big time. His partner is one guy called Ricardo Choo. From the SPI. Do a search to see what a moron he is. How to trust someone like that?

naemlo
21-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm going to visit my LP Koon.... Any amulet u guys want? :D

F-boy
21-10-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm going to visit my LP Koon.... Any amulet u guys want? :D

the kamagan all sell remakes there......very bad spoil LP Koon's reputation :mad:

CeiResident
21-10-2008, 04:06 PM
WHere is shumuli shop located? Which partf lavender?

naemlo
21-10-2008, 04:55 PM
the kamagan all sell remakes there......very bad spoil LP Koon's reputation :mad:

I have some amulets n bucha directly from his hands, more than 10 yrs ago. :D Now going there to pay respect to him and see any ho liao from him. Guess not much amulets directly blessed by him recently.

David_Ginola
21-10-2008, 08:09 PM
I have some amulets n bucha directly from his hands, more than 10 yrs ago. :D Now going there to pay respect to him and see any ho liao from him. Guess not much amulets directly blessed by him recently.

Wow.....bro naemlo, power leh........10yrs ago i also dunno doing what. Maybe chionging HC......dunno abt any of this amulets stuff......maybe can share you experience when u meet LP.:)

VSOP Martell
21-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey bros, wanna check something with you guys. I do not have much knowledge on Thai Amulets. I've a Thai Amulet which i wear recently given by a customer of mine. Today I asked my friend to bring my amulet to a master in Msia to said some prayer. And the master said tat the amulet is for ladies only not suitable for guys. So can i invite the Amulet back to temple? And how sld I do it. Which temple can i invite it back to?

naemlo
21-10-2008, 10:12 PM
maybe can share you experience when u meet LP.

No experience lah... to be exact it was 2535 amulets and bucha. :D

And the master said tat the amulet is for ladies only not suitable for guys.

Any pic to show? I'm curious abt this amulet. :rolleyes:

ialnairda
21-10-2008, 10:20 PM
WHere is shumuli shop located? Which partf lavender?219 Lavendar Street

Outbox
23-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey bros, wanna check something with you guys. I do not have much knowledge on Thai Amulets. I've a Thai Amulet which i wear recently given by a customer of mine. Today I asked my friend to bring my amulet to a master in Msia to said some prayer. And the master said tat the amulet is for ladies only not suitable for guys. So can i invite the Amulet back to temple? And how sld I do it. Which temple can i invite it back to?

U can go to Wat Ananda (Bukit Merah) ;)
By the way, what amulet is that? (U know the name of the amulet?)
Only suitable for ladies? :rolleyes::confused:

Outbox
23-10-2008, 08:58 PM
When will AC perm back to SG? would like to seek for his bless...:)

Most likely end of Nov.
Maybe u'll like to ask the Luang Pi (Shumuli) :)

HDMI
23-10-2008, 11:04 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2608/26087599a9dc3db51846473e75204d02fa8a41f.jpg

Luang pu chuen of Wat Ta-Ee, Buri Ram province has been a well known monk who created good amulet of Khun Paen statues and Guman Thong from Cambodia magical katha. He is a Cambodian monk and popular for his knowledge in both holy Dharma and Visha (magic) of charming. Asian people such as Cambodia, Thai, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong respect such a monk who made amulet is very famous in wealth and protection. LP Cheun has been studied the art of making efficacious amulets and magic candle from many Arjarn in Cambodia.

LP Chuen passed away in Hong Kong at the age over 80 year old.

This amulet is specially made and blessed by lp chuen. The front features Khun Paen whilst the reverse features a stallion carrying a young lady. The Amulet itself features a copper and gold takrut buried in the front, and a silver takrut on the reverse. A magically aroused gem sits prominently in the chest of Khun Paen. Khun Paen is known to us from ancient Thai literature (King Rama ll) as a 'Dashing Lover' and 'Able Warrior' This amulet was made in two different sets, those with nine takrut and those with three takrut as featured here. This particular version was made in both brown and green, each in a quantity of 499 amulets. The amulets were consecrated on the 10th September 2002. This amulet was made for one specific reason only and that is as a charm to attract women. Highly recommended for people who want that extra confidence in approaching member of the opposite sex. Monies earned from the sale of these amulets will be used by Lorng Pu Chuen for the repair and construction of the principal monastery at Ta-Ei Temple. The amulet was created using a mixture of 108 highly potent herbs and sedges known to have magical qualities. Some of the more potent inclusions are listed below:

Parasitic plant found on the horseradish tree, triangle-love tree, star gooseberry tree (Mayom), crown flower tree, a drumstick tree, elephant herb (An essential ingredient in any love charm, basically herbs collected from an area where elephants are copulating. It is believed to create and stimulate sexual desire.) Traditional medicine men say that such herbs are so potent that even a tiger wants to make love with a monkey. Lost Herb: Whoever comes close to this herb will get lost in the forest until they die, Unable to find there way out of the dense undergrowth. According to a traditional belief, this herb has magical properties that inspire mercy and charm.

Powder from Ma Sep Nang Herb (A male horse courts a female horse), powder from "Nang Ok Taek Herb (Broken-hearted woman), powder from "Thep Ranchuan Herb"(Charming Angel), magic powder from "Chang Pasomklong Herb (Elephant Herb)

Powder from flowers of gold, Choong Nang Herb (Herb for attracting a lady), Khun Paen Herb "Khun-Paen-spells-an-army herb"(good for spelling a lady) and "magic powder from all auspicious herbs

Finally the amulet is then blessed with ancient incantations, such as the 'Nangyan Hongron' spell, the 'Golden Swan' spell, both of which are known to enhance male charm. This amulet is ideal for the man that wants to increase his natural attractiveness to the opposite sex, someone that wants to be charming and surrounded by female company. Whoever owns this idol will be so attractive and fascinating that the ladies never want to leave. This is the miracle that Lorng Pu Chuen prayed for during consecration. Many Thai men have accredited amulets made by Lorng Pu Chuen with amazing efficacy; even thoughts of a particular woman will attract her. Lorng Pu Chuen is also very well known monk, particularly with foreigners. In addition to the amulet we will provide the Katha (in Thai) which Lorng Pu Chuen has said should be chanted to activate the magical properties. This spell can be used to charm the ladies, for making sacred perfume powder, aromatic oil, clothes to charm a lady, bring about good luck and for commercial purposes. The amulet is supplied in the original case, along with the Temple Katha.

This amulet is best for
1) Attraction of opposite sex
2) Charisma, sex appeal, strong confidence in yourself
3) Make a woman love you and will not leave you
4) Sales luck
5) Able to persuade easily.
6) Always be surrounded by members of opposite sex.
7) Never be alone.
8) Lucky in love and strength to be brave.
9) Courage to overcome fear
10) Meet the RIGHT women.
11) Increase the amount of friends and dates you have.
12) Able to present yourself with power so you gain the respect you want.
13) Feel positive and radiate positive energy to people round you.
:D:D

Bro is an amu like this considered a barang or not?

F-boy
24-10-2008, 08:46 AM
U can go to Wat Ananda (Bukit Merah) ;)
By the way, what amulet is that? (U know the name of the amulet?)
Only suitable for ladies? :rolleyes::confused:

I just visited Wat Ananda on Sunday. Was surprised to find there is an amulet shop just next to the wat at the void deck of the 5 room HDB block. Lots of amulets to see and imho the person in charge young chap was knowledgable about amulets. I ordered from him a set of to be launched takruts at $80 (same price as advertised on the promo poster) but need to wait until December for delivery.

ialnairda
24-10-2008, 10:52 AM
When will AC perm back to SG? would like to seek for his bless...:)end of NOV at ShuMuLi 219 Lavendar Street.

saddleup
24-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms.: Archan Perm (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/search/label/Archan%20Perm)

Can I ask if this person is he someone every body's talking abt that gone missing? His nick starts with N********R.

VSOP Martell
24-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Sori for the late reply. The master said the one i wearing now is good for ladies not suitable for guys. Below is the pic.

Flickr: aar0nkia's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/20919920@N02/)

naemlo
24-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Sori for the late reply. The master said the one i wearing now is good for ladies not suitable for guys. Below is the pic.

Errr nothing wrong with the amulet.... Y guy can't wear? :confused:

wanker10
24-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Is that LP Koon rian?

VSOP Martell
24-10-2008, 06:09 PM
I tink is LP Koon nt sure as well... But the master say the one i holding better for ladies nt for guys

1HILLDUDE
24-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms.: Archan Perm (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/search/label/Archan%20Perm)

Can I ask if this person is he someone every body's talking abt that gone missing? His nick starts with N********R.

Not the same guy. The blog guy goes by the name of skybeliever. That's where the differences end. Both are conmen. If anyone bought his AC Perm things at $158, $168 or more u have been chopped vegetable head oreadi.

Outbox
25-10-2008, 10:56 AM
I ordered from him a set of to be launched takruts at $80 (same price as advertised on the promo poster) but need to wait until December for delivery.

Bro,

U mean Tarkut from Phra Arjarn Phat Ariyo Wat Nathawee, Songkhla ? :confused:
Material made is Nur Rakang ?

Outbox
25-10-2008, 11:00 AM
I tink is LP Koon nt sure as well... But the master say the one i holding better for ladies nt for guys

Bro,

IMHO, so long as the amulet is properly consecrated, and u wear with Faith. All will be well. Hope u won't be troubled by saying like "only suitable for ladies" and such. :)

Sadhu sadhu sadhu. ;)

rellik
25-10-2008, 12:46 PM
hi all,
im new here and was reading about the thai amulets and love charms from arjen perm, can i ask if the shumuli is a shop where i can get these love charms and amulets? pls enlighten me as i tot of going to get 1 later.and also some good recommmandations on the barangs and love charms too. many thks to all seniors

wudi
25-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Not the same guy. The blog guy goes by the name of skybeliever. That's where the differences end. Both are conmen. If anyone bought his AC Perm things at $158, $168 or more u have been chopped vegetable head oreadi.

well said brother. and both of them have super bad after sales services. of course they won't tell you how the market knows about their con job when you get something from them. they will only tell you 'got this buyer say this very good' 'got that buyer say he so glad he got it from me' tricks to let the fish bite the hook. the difference between them is one bother to write how powerful and how good his amulets are in his blog, one just simple ply his trade here and got exposed.

nelson
25-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Bro here got the first batch one bo? Heard price is exp during the first launch. Something like $158 with bone on back one?

David_Ginola
25-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Tks bro wudi................hehe:)

ningcaichen
26-10-2008, 04:58 PM
the difference between them is one bother to write how powerful and how good his amulets are in his blog, one just simple ply his trade here and got exposed.there's still another difference, Necromancer II is earning alot more profits than the other one lor...and more thick-skin/shameless too...:D
Can I ask if this person is he someone every body's talking abt that gone missing? His nick starts with N*C*O*ANC*R.
his old time good drinking buddy is just nearby a few post behind from this post, why not u ask him?? sure he know which is which better than we do..:D

ialnairda
26-10-2008, 05:49 PM
u mean 1st batch YT by AC Perm? its powder amulet without bones. kinda rare to find nowadays, unless ppl letting go or some dealers still have them...

mamamaboy
26-10-2008, 05:50 PM
any one know about Stanley Tham?
i brought couples of amulets from him

Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms. (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/)

nelson
26-10-2008, 06:39 PM
u mean 1st batch YT by AC Perm? its powder amulet without bones. kinda rare to find nowadays, unless ppl letting go or some dealers still have them...

Well so that price is reasonable ar?i wasnt so sure coz someone still have the old piece for rent and i was wondering hw come price diff so much de.:confused:

Outbox
26-10-2008, 06:54 PM

Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms. (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/)

Bro,

Stanley Tham = SkyBeliever
Refer to the recent post, Bro wudi & Bro 1HILLDUDE are talking about.

CeiResident
27-10-2008, 04:09 AM
Can LauJiao's confirm here whether this guy stanley can be trusted? He seems to mark up his amulet very highly and heard he got most of his amulet from GMC lee too. Has anybody deal with him before?

Bro,

Stanley Tham = SkyBeliever
Refer to the recent post, Bro wudi & Bro 1HILLDUDE are talking about.

Uppenny
27-10-2008, 04:21 AM

saddleup canfind your group lei

1HILLDUDE
27-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Can LauJiao's confirm here whether this guy stanley can be trusted? He seems to mark up his amulet very highly and heard he got most of his amulet from GMC lee too. Has anybody deal with him before?

Cannot trust. Gets most of his things from other dealers, not only Mr Lee. Marks up at exhorbitant prices and sells them to gullible bros. My advice is dun get anything from him.

1HILLDUDE
27-10-2008, 10:09 AM

What u bought from him? And for how much? Chances very high u kena tok oreadi.

wudi
27-10-2008, 10:57 AM

good luck to you then. i would say almost all of the write ups of the amulets seems to be so so so good...can that be? but he do put in time and effort on his write ups. give him credit for that though.

wudi
27-10-2008, 11:02 AM

he tooks his stuffs from dealers, from Tekka market also. go ahead if you want to trust him. still better to go to shops to look see look see then to get from him. he won't tell you his stuffs not good. he will tell you they are very good.

Outbox
27-10-2008, 11:12 AM
he tooks his stuffs from dealers, from Tekka market also. go ahead if you want to trust him. still better to go to shops to look see look see then to get from him. he won't tell you his stuffs not good. he will tell you they are very good.

I suppose that's the agenda. :rolleyes:

naemlo
27-10-2008, 01:45 PM
I just got back from Thailand. Initially thinking of visiting LP Koon but last min decided to visit 9 temples in a day to boast my luck. :D Very tiring 1 day, 9 temples. :D

nelson
27-10-2008, 02:02 PM
I just got back from Thailand. Initially thinking of visiting LP Koon but last min decided to visit 9 temples in a day to boast my luck. :D Very tiring 1 day, 9 temples. :D

Wah power trip ar bro:D I only visit like 4 temple i already veri tired.

CeiResident
27-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Noted!!:D Heng ah never tio pian.. Hear this guy stays in bukit merah and is working in mindef.. His blog is too good to be true. Found out his amulet is mostly factory processed and he claim that its from very rare wats scattered in most part of issan state. Dealt with him once and happen to pop by the infamous GMC master lee shop only to find the same replica going for less than half the price he sold to me..:D Thanks for the great advise shifus..

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 02:44 PM

yoz...bro naemlo, thanks for renting an amulet to mi the other time...everything is doing fine thank you..(execpt being flamed for posting a too honest FR in the FL dome:D...hey if i strike 4D will definately jio u out and donate to charity...so long...;)

naemlo
27-10-2008, 03:02 PM
yoz...bro naemlo, thanks for renting an amulet to mi the other time...everything is doing fine thank you..(execpt being flamed for posting a too honest FR in the FL dome:D...hey if i strike 4D will definately jio u out and donate to charity...so long...;)

Wow, finally u appear. Kena 4 D dun forget me. :D

Outbox
27-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Found out his amulet is mostly factory processed and he claim that its from very rare wats scattered in most part of issan state...

The area (Issan state) is famous for barang. :eek:

Outbox
27-10-2008, 03:27 PM

Welcome back Bro, mind to share the pics of Wats u visited, got "sao" any ho liao amulets ? :D

Outbox
27-10-2008, 03:32 PM

Bro,

Very kind and good act of u to perform Dana. ;) 2 Thumbs-up.

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Wow, finally u appear. Kena 4 D dun forget me. :D

aiyo...whether kenna or nv kenna 4D...definately wun forget u la...as you are the one that guide me with thai amulets & advise me to gd more charity(which i will surely bear in mind):)

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Bro,

Very kind and good act of u to perform Dana. ;) 2 Thumbs-up.

i believe alot will also do it... not me...anyway thanks!:D

Clit_LickeR
28-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Wow, finally u appear. Kena 4 D dun forget me. :DArjarn dont buy 4D leh.. how?
Can blessed me kena one Chio SYT babe to bbbj till cim? :p:D

Undertaker666
28-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Arjarn dont buy 4D leh..
haha, some Arjarn got buy 4D leh...like Arjarn Tim(Necromancer II)....buy and say he always win..:D

Clit_LickeR
28-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Arjarn Tim(Necromancer II)....buy and say he always win..:D

Paiseh, dont meant to start a flaming war here... ;)
DONT GET ME INVOLVED. :o

What happened between Necro and others is non of my concern.
and i am just a newbie in collecting amulets.

Peace,
C_L signoff,

naemlo
28-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Can blessed me kena one Chio SYT babe to bbbj till cim? :p:D

Told u liao, I bonk, cum in the condom, I dun throw away n pass to u. U wear it around your neck, sure metta mak mak. :D

and i am just a newbie in collecting amulets.

Mai act virgin.

David_Ginola
28-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Told u liao, I bonk, cum in the condom, I dun throw away n pass to u. U wear it around your neck, sure metta mak mak. :D

Mai act virgin.

Bro naemlo, he humble la.....like u also humble...........how's ur trip? Good?

naemlo
28-10-2008, 11:27 PM

Good good, ho liao mak mak. :D

ialnairda
29-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Pornupload - Upload & Share Porn Videos and Pictures (http://www.pornupload.com/0F1X89FBBT/)

Anyone knowing about this yin ku ?by AC Wee KhunPhaen, but it look like YinTong to me. looks like AC Perm's locket too..

Tekka Ah Chye have these for sale

Hear this guy stays in bukit merah and is working in mindef..from Navy, but now at CMPB, most likely kanna condamn... sometimes saw him at FLS - SMF let the monk bless...

rellik
29-10-2008, 05:52 PM
hi all seniors,ive been reading this thread for awhile and im pretty interested in these charms and barangs too happen to come across this guy name Nayan he got his blog too.would like to know if this guy is trustable as i feel like getting barangs from him.i also went down to shumuli too bad the monk not in,can any seniors help me on this pls many thks

HDMI
29-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Guys there is this video by singapore paranormal on thai voodooism.It is a short excerpt and there is a discussion on corpse oil and using cat foetus for luck.Rather interesting but rather short though.

HDMI
29-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Sorry the video is found at WWW.RAZOR.TV (http://www.razor.tv)

David_Ginola
29-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Good good, ho liao mak mak. :D

Good for you bro........yeah

rellik
29-10-2008, 11:15 PM
wah lau i ask for help no1 cares about it.seniors help abit pls anyway the web is at Amulet, Charm, Magic and Supernature. (http://www.goodamulets.blogspot.com)

Uppenny
29-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi all mighty bros here , can enlighten me if there is any Archan Wala existence. Suppose to be a forest monk

Melatonin
30-10-2008, 12:02 AM
wah lau i ask for help no1 cares about it.seniors help abit pls anyway the web is at Amulet, Charm, Magic and Supernature. (http://www.goodamulets.blogspot.com)

My dear friend, in your previous posting you didn't give a hint how to locate this guy Nayan. How to help???

Fyi, this guy is the partner of Stanley Tham aka skybeliever. However, the bad name of skybeliever has made this guy unpopular too. But, he is ok, compared to Stanley Tham.

hi all seniors,ive been reading this thread for awhile and im pretty interested in these charms and barangs too happen to come across this guy name Nayan he got his blog too.would like to know if this guy is trustable as i feel like getting barangs from him.

Give us some info next time you need us to help you look into something. Many of the internet based sellers are using nicks. We won't possibly know every of their nicks.

nelson
30-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi all mighty bros here , can enlighten me if there is any Archan Wala existence. Suppose to be a forest monk

Bro yes that is a ac wala exist. The amulet he make quite jalan:)

rellik
30-10-2008, 12:06 AM
My dear friend, in your previous posting you didn't give a hint how to locate this guy Nayan. How to help???

Fyi, this guy is the partner of Stanley Tham aka skybeliever. However, the bad name of skybeliever has made this guy unpopular too. But, he is ok, compared to Stanley Tham.

Give us some info next time you need us to help you look into something. Many of the internet based sellers are using nicks. We won't possibly know every of their nicks.

i see,many thks melatonin,im sorry cos im really new here...so i can get any barangs from him?

flirt king
30-10-2008, 01:12 PM

This motherfucker conman is one of the ghostbuster SPI founders.
Big time conman partners in crime with Mr Lee from Golden Mile 3rd floor.
See this moron here and saw still trust him like that?
YouTube - Girls Out Loud - Episode 6 Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIy6fGm6jI&eurl=http://siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=11607)

Clit_LickeR
30-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Mai act virgin.
I am. (at least my kar chng..) :p
i dont have amulets lah.. :p
his ho liao really alot wor. (he showed it to me.)
too bad, i can only afford 2 stickers (going to seal it with gold and wear it.) :D

Cheers!

Uppenny
30-10-2008, 09:31 PM

Bro Nelson, what good barang did he make...where can u get them

ParaParaSakura
30-10-2008, 10:42 PM

Namo put ta ya ,

Na On Jai Rak,

Ma Chak Ma Non Kod

Tha Ched Nam Ta Ma Su,

A Hit Jit Ti Ji Tang

as Bro ah Des told you .must charm and Believe . Its never work if you not Believe him . charm 7 times a Day .try hard .....

ningcaichen
30-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Bro Nelson, what good barang did he make...where can u get them
u can get from Archan Timid if you want..http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149384
he sell alot of Archan Wala stuff....since Dec 2007 sell until now still have...really restock alot already..that time "REALLY all rent out" but suddenly still have again, u shouldn't lose this opportunity or it will be "rented out" in no time..:rolleyes:

but beware hor, example Mae Thong Soy at most is one hundred over bucks only...don't get conned by marvellous stories and get fascinated wor...:rolleyes:

ialnairda
30-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Namo put ta ya ,

Na On Jai Rak,

Ma Chak Ma Non Kod

Tha Ched Nam Ta Ma Su,

A Hit Jit Ti Ji Tang

as Bro ah Des told you .must charm and Believe . Its never work if you not Believe him . charm 7 times a Day .try hard .....AC Perm's YinTong katha

Uppenny
30-10-2008, 11:48 PM
u can get from Archan Timid if you want..http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149384
he sell alot of Archan Wala stuff....since Dec 2007 sell until now still have...really restock alot already..that time "REALLY all rent out" but suddenly still have again, u shouldn't lose this opportunity or it will be "rented out" in no time..:rolleyes:

but beware hor, example Mae Thong Soy at most is one hundred over bucks only...don't get conned by marvellous stories and get fascinated wor...:rolleyes:

Bro, can PM me AC Timid number

dlsp59
30-10-2008, 11:49 PM

HI bro nelson, what r the thing he make jalan and where to get it :p

Uppenny
30-10-2008, 11:50 PM

Bro, any of those pics here by AC Neocramancer avail for rent by ACTimid

David_Ginola
30-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I am. (at least my kar chng..) :p

i dont have amulets lah.. :p
his ho liao really alot wor. (he showed it to me.)
too bad, i can only afford 2 stickers (going to seal it with gold and wear it.) :D

Cheers!

bro....u 2 also very gd la......some more u rich wor....can go pao in GOLD......hehe

SGBEAR
31-10-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Senior bro here,

I would like to ask u bro some stuff coz a monk given me a amulet when i was in thailand so i would like to know wat is it for n which batch is it..

thanks

http://i36.tinypic.com/2i9r1xh.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/33epuus.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2h6a7t4.jpg

1HILLDUDE
31-10-2008, 02:23 AM
This motherfucker conman is one of the ghostbuster SPI founders.
Big time conman partners in crime with Mr Lee from Golden Mile 3rd floor.
See this moron here and saw still trust him like that?
YouTube - Girls Out Loud - Episode 6 Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIy6fGm6jI&eurl=http://siamamulets.com/showthread.php?t=11607)

Fuckin shit! Ban the muthafucker! Disgrace to thai buddhism and amulets. Stop patronising that shop. Makes me wonder if the things he sell also real bo.

flirt king
31-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Confirm fakes! Be careful of MR LEE amulets many say are fakes or low quality rejects

ONLYWAY
31-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Fuckin shit! Ban the muthafucker! Disgrace to thai buddhism and amulets. Stop patronising that shop. Makes me wonder if the things he sell also real bo.

The things confirm fakes la,but good for you to collect scrap,cheapskate.

Outbox
31-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Hi Senior bro here,

I would like to ask u bro some stuff coz a monk given me a amulet when i was in thailand so i would like to know wat is it for n which batch is it..

thanks

Phra Kring aka Medicine Buddha. ;)
Sorry, can't read Thai, unable to help u to identify it's Roon. :)

SGBEAR
31-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Phra Kring aka Medicine Buddha. ;)
Sorry, can't read Thai, unable to help u to identify it's Roon. :)

Eh bro Medicine Buddha means? iszzt prevent accident n etc or wat?

Thanks

Uppenny
01-11-2008, 01:08 AM

He alamak disgrace la

ialnairda
01-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Hi Senior bro here,

thanks

http://i33.tinypic.com/33epuus.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2h6a7t4.jpgPhra Kring aka medicine Buddha - kinda heals ur sickness... when u shake it, does it make a sound? kinda like a metal ball inside?

anyway it should does for Phra Kring...

naemlo
01-11-2008, 05:22 AM
My latest collection....

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/SNC00132.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/SNC00126.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/SNC00133.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/SNC00134.jpg

SGBEAR
01-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Phra Kring aka medicine Buddha - kinda heals ur sickness... when u shake it, does it make a sound? kinda like a metal ball inside?
anyway it should does for Phra Kring...

yah when i shake it there is like a ball inside.. so may i knw which batch does it belong to?

Outbox
01-11-2008, 12:44 PM
My latest collection....

Hey Bro,

The above Phra Rahu very nice, by which Wat/L.p ? :confused:
Thx for sharing.

naemlo
01-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Hey Bro,

The above Phra Rahu very nice, by which Wat/L.p ? :confused:
Thx for sharing.

Wat Phananchoeng Worawiharn

Longya
01-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi,you have some nice collection.I just started and hope to collect more amulets like u guys.:p:)
My latest collection....

spotter542
02-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Wat Phananchoeng Worawiharn

Pii naemlo ,

Is it in Ayutthaya ?? :)

naemlo
02-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Is it in Ayutthaya ?? :)

The "Chinese" Thai temple. U should have been there. :D

David_Ginola
02-11-2008, 09:32 AM
My latest collection....

Nice one, i like the KP esp......anymore???:p

naemlo
02-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Nice one, i like the KP esp......anymore???:p

Boh liao... There is a lot I want tamboon I kena scolded by OC.... :D

ningcaichen
02-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Grant your wish...the below was the piece which he sold $699 claiming there were only 9pieces made. But well, i have just found another few piece of Langsi Khun Peng, end up it was only worth $38 each selling price in Siam Amulets....:rolleyes:
So much for the "SELLING AT COST AND NOT MAKING ANY PROFITS SCAM"...:rolleyes:

Shameless AC Tim Necromancer II link 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2573345-post3614.html)
Shameless AC Tim Necromancer II link 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2577685-post3635.html)
8)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia Khun Peng. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back. This piece of Khun Peng has took Archan Lang Si almost 3years of hardship effort trying and finding the right stuff and he had chanted it for another 4years before he releaase it. 9 pieces was made. And i was luck enough to own 2 of it ! Will let go one piece and the other piece belongs to me. Very very rare piece and one of a kind ! *CONSIDER TOP MOST RECOMMANDED OF ALL BARANG !!! ( Increases your metta, charisma and very effective on attracting opp sex ! It is as powerful as LP Tim Khun Peng. )
Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 1 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1134.jpg) Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 2 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1135.jpg)
Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 3 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1137.jpg) Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 4 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1136.jpg)

Let the 2 bros who own this piece see for themselves, and warn newbies about his tricks clearly before the next one got conned again...as well as those who "strike 4D won $60 as well" :D

thaidisco_lover
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Grant your wish...the below was the piece which he sold $699 claiming there were only 9pieces made. But well, i have just found another few piece of Langsi Khun Peng, end up it was only worth $38 each selling price in Siam Amulets....
So much for the "SELLING AT COST AND NOT MAKING ANY PROFITS SCAM"...

Shameless AC Tim Necromancer II link 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2573345-post3614.html)
Shameless AC Tim Necromancer II link 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2577685-post3635.html)

Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 1 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1134.jpg) Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 2 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1135.jpg)
Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 3 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1137.jpg) Archan Lang Si Khun Peng 4 (http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr338/ningcaichen/SANY1136.jpg)

Let the 2 bros who own this piece see for themselves, and warn newbies about his tricks clearly before the next one got conned again...as well as those who "strike 4D won $60 as well"

OMFG!! This is ridiculous!!! :mad:

I CANT IMAGINE LOOKING AT THE VERY SAME AMULETS THAT I BOUGHT FROM THE ARCHAN NECROMANCER AT SUCH LOW PRICE!!!:mad:

I bought 1 rare amulet from him which cost me $699 which is exactly the same!!!

And he told me he did not profit at all from the sale and INSTEAD bear some "acquiring" loss but he do not mind as he is rich and he is "helping" the bros here.

All freaking bullshit I must say!!

$38 compared to $699 ... I can buy the entire so called " 9pieces in the world" collection at only $342 which would ony be half the price I had paid!!!

I cant imagine this happening!!!

P.S. to Necromancer = Are u not afraid of karma when u do slight modifications as well as tamper with the amulets? This is downright immoral I would say to alter the amulets that falls in your hands. Sickening.:eek:

ningcaichen
02-11-2008, 01:34 PM
Grant your wish...the below was the piece which he sold $699 claiming there were only 9pieces made. But well, i have just found another few piece of Langsi Khun Peng, end up it was only worth $38 each selling price in Siam Amulets....:rolleyes:

forgotten to add the real Maker's name, it should be:

Phra Kunpaen Mong Koon Sernay
Kuba Tum Mak Lung Si
Wat Tum Mern Korn Tong
(Golden Dragon Cave Temple)

and btw, Kuba Tum Mak Lung Si is a monk...NOT an ARCHAN...think the only archan in this part of the modification scam is Archan Necromancer II..:mad:
P.S. to Necromancer = Are u not afraid of karma when u do slight modifications as well as tamper with the amulets? This is downright immoral I would say to alter the amulets that falls in your hands. Sickening.
if he's afraid of karma, he won't be leading a swindling life for the past 20years for goodness sake...he HAVE NOT been working since gratuation from secondary school...conman for a living still can drive 2482 old bmw...:mad:

Uppenny
02-11-2008, 07:16 PM

Bros here pls confirm if AC Neocromancer is also AC Timid, Bro ningaichen never pm me contacts. I become another victim

David_Ginola
02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Boh liao... There is a lot I want tamboon I kena scolded by OC.... :D

Wah sometimes....so sian when went BKK with OC. This cannot do, that cannot do..........:(i fully understand.

Bodhisattva
02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Bros here pls confirm if AC Neocromancer is also AC Timid, Bro ningaichen never pm me contacts. I become another victim

There is a conman by the nick of Necromancer II in here selling amulets at a super big profit to bros here but he claims he is not earning a cent instead he is making a loss for every amulet/barang he let out to bros. His scam was exposed a few months back, and a couple of weeks ago he came back here starting a thread in HC section and newbie section peddling his amulets again and he was exposed again.

He proclaimed he is an archan, going by the name of Archan Tim. Infact, he has a few nicks here, Archan Con man is one of them. I think the bro who mentioned Archan Timid coz this con man Necromancer don't have the guts to clear the air. Don't read too much into it. Archan Con man is also Archan Timid. You don't recognise the word Timid :confused:

ningcaichen
02-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Archan Con man is also Archan Timid. You don't recognise the word Timid :confused:
precisely!! and yet, i really dun know why bro Uppenny cannot recognise the english word timid...where on earth will an archan name himself as Archan Timid?? Got archan call by name of archan brave, archan clever, archan stupid, archan genius, or archan moron 1 meh? we are only insulting Necromancer II directly..that's all..:cool:
See Archan Tim posting: Shameless Archan Tim aka Necromancer II (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2567455-post3589.html)

thaidisco_lover
03-11-2008, 12:22 AM

No offence bro , but we can only create aware-ness here in this forum/thread , we CANT be there 24/7 monitoring Necromancer's moves on exploiting the new bros. :p

We already create sufficient evidence/topics/posts in this thread. If a new bro fails to go through the thread or checking out the contents , I could only say too bad for him. :rolleyes:

Since u said u became another victim recently , maybe u could share with us how it came about and let us know more about your incident. :o

insomia
03-11-2008, 12:58 AM
hi all brothers and thaidisco lover, i can certified that this archan conman aka archan necromancer is out again to make some con money on amulet again. as i have been been contacted by him again asking me to buy amulet and also chinese talisman now he also sell this talisman where he go to geylang bao ji kong temple to ask da yah peh for taliman and make some alterations and quote me $288 per piece.

this archan conman also trying his way to sell me his so called barangs again. and he told me that the last time some brother here report to the police and the police still cannot do anything to him.

i think he must be stopped for all these nonsense

cheers brothers

No offence bro , but we can only create aware-ness here in this forum/thread , we CANT be there 24/7 monitoring Necromancer's moves on exploiting the new bros. :p

We already create sufficient evidence/topics/posts in this thread. If a new bro fails to go through the thread or checking out the contents , I could only say too bad for him. :rolleyes:

Since u said u became another victim recently , maybe u could share with us how it came about and let us know more about your incident. :o

insomia
03-11-2008, 01:09 AM
archan conman nowadays 4d cannot jalan anymore keep paying my friend money for lottery. and he is no a millionaire at all. he claim that he have alot of property shame on him lah. 4d money 117 sing dollars also must drag few days and act blur dont pay.

he claims he is an archan in practices but out there he is a chee ko peh see girls eyes like want to rape her. also if he is a archan in practice how come he is now seeking help from da er yeh bo the hell two generals. asking da yeh bo for 4d number. hahaha

to be honest now i think he is still living on the money that he conned the brothers on amulets. he need to be stopped. if brothers are being conned by archan conman, i am willing to provide brothers his whereabouts and stop him from conning people.

lastly, i have handed to him one amulet Khun Phen as he said this amulet is no power anymore last time. but i recently saw him having same design and same amulet i passed him before. but he did some modifications to it. and he said my amulet have send to temple already this is his amulet. what a lowdown man he is.

Let the 2 bros who own this piece see for themselves, and warn newbies about his tricks clearly before the next one got conned again...as well as those who "strike 4D won $60 as well" :D

thaidisco_lover
03-11-2008, 08:06 AM
hi all brothers and thaidisco lover, i can certified that this archan conman aka archan necromancer is out again to make some con money on amulet again. as i have been been contacted by him again asking me to buy amulet and also chinese talisman now he also sell this talisman where he go to geylang bao ji kong temple to ask da yah peh for taliman and make some alterations and quote me $288 per piece.

this archan conman also trying his way to sell me his so called barangs again. and he told me that the last time some brother here report to the police and the police still cannot do anything to him.

i think he must be stopped for all these nonsense

cheers brothers

Wow , cant imagine just some dogs never change their habit of eating shit.:eek:

Wahh , got bro go report police huh? What happen? Care to share?? Luckily I was not the one report police , or he sure kana jialat from me. That person who report police duno the correct procedures lah. Let him get away with it. :D

thaidisco_lover
03-11-2008, 08:11 AM
archan conman nowadays 4d cannot jalan anymore keep paying my friend money for lottery. and he is no a millionaire at all. he claim that he have alot of property shame on him lah. 4d money 117 sing dollars also must drag few days and act blur dont pay.

he claims he is an archan in practices but out there he is a chee ko peh see girls eyes like want to rape her. also if he is a archan in practice how come he is now seeking help from da er yeh bo the hell two generals. asking da yeh bo for 4d number. hahaha

to be honest now i think he is still living on the money that he conned the brothers on amulets. he need to be stopped. if brothers are being conned by archan conman, i am willing to provide brothers his whereabouts and stop him from conning people.

lastly, i have handed to him one amulet Khun Phen as he said this amulet is no power anymore last time. but i recently saw him having same design and same amulet i passed him before. but he did some modifications to it. and he said my amulet have send to temple already this is his amulet. what a lowdown man he is.

How to jalan when he committed so many bad karma? Con and alter sacred religious amulets/barangs? :rolleyes:

People not say dun want to pay up lah , people got no time to pay up mah. Business too good for him already.

He needs to be chee ko peh meh? Come on leh , with his collections of charm amulets/charisma and ren yuan , i think girls will flock to him like bees to honey. Still need use eyes to rape nia?

I wish I could have his so called collection. I think I will be invincible whenever I go out. Girls will worship the path I walk man...:rolleyes:

Be back later tonite to gossip. Now need to go out to do urgent matters. :D

1HILLDUDE
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
A conman is a conman is a conman, period. Stop using the title Arjan on this lowlife necromancer. He zapped me and left a string of bad words just for speaking out against him. Dare to claim he's an arjan. Just a bloody pimp.

1HILLDUDE
03-11-2008, 06:47 PM

U are the cheapskate. :rolleyes:

insomia
04-11-2008, 01:19 AM
brother thaidisco lover, then you are wrong. his barang dont move leh on girls. his eyes sticks out like popping out to see that girls leh. and the girls with him one hor all jialat cmi ones. so this kind of barangs to make girls sticks to him fat short type no need barangs also can sian lah

How to jalan when he committed so many bad karma? Con and alter sacred religious amulets/barangs? :rolleyes:

People not say dun want to pay up lah , people got no time to pay up mah. Business too good for him already.

He needs to be chee ko peh meh? Come on leh , with his collections of charm amulets/charisma and ren yuan , i think girls will flock to him like bees to honey. Still need use eyes to rape nia?

I wish I could have his so called collection. I think I will be invincible whenever I go out. Girls will worship the path I walk man...:rolleyes:

Be back later tonite to gossip. Now need to go out to do urgent matters. :D

ParaParaSakura
04-11-2008, 09:24 AM
brother thaidisco lover, then you are wrong. his barang dont move leh on girls. his eyes sticks out like popping out to see that girls leh. and the girls with him one hor all jialat cmi ones. so this kind of barangs to make girls sticks to him fat short type no need barangs also can sian lah

Interesting that you are sharing such details with the bros here.....

Aren't you the same guy who use Indonesian bomoh to con one bro here in excess of 30K and a new car too? :rolleyes:

I apologise if i got you mixed up with another guy :D

VanHouten
04-11-2008, 06:55 PM
I have heard about this sleeping coffin long time again. I didn't know this type of ritual can be meant for ordinary peasants like us.

I've watched the movie trailer in youtube, I am just figuring out what is the actual Thai language to describe this ritual. Listening carefully (at about time 0:18), I managed to catch the narrator speaking in Thai "non-lop-sidrog-poarr". Can anybody tell me the actual prnounciation of this ritual?

YouTube - THE COFFIN - Official International Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S0lyqLig4)

1HILLDUDE
04-11-2008, 07:15 PM

Aren't you the same guy who use Indonesian bomoh to con one bro here in excess of 30K and a new car too? :rolleyes:

I apologise if i got you mixed up with another guy :D

This insomnia guy is smart. Come in stir up conman necromancer's dirty deeds so others would forget about his. Conman shouting he got conned. :rolleyes:

thaidisco_lover
04-11-2008, 07:29 PM

If his amulets/barangs NO USE!! WHY THE xxxx ARE WE GETTING THE AMULETS FROM HIM? :mad:

HE STILL DARE TO SAY HIS AMULETS/BARANGS SEE EFFECT VERY FAST.

HE STILL DARE TO SAY HIS AMULETS/BARANGS ARE RARE AND GOOD.

HE STILL DARE TO SAY HIS AMULETS/BARANGS JALAN ONE.

WHY THE HELL HE NEEDS TO KEEP A RARE PIECE FOR HIMSELF EVERY TIME HE ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL KEEP ONE PIECE FOR HIMSELF AND ANOTHER TO RENT TO BROS HERE?

I THOUGHT WITH ALL THE AMULETS/BARANGS HE HAD , HE SHOULD BE CHARISMA HIGH HIGH , REN YUAN SIBEY HO ONE...:rolleyes::D

thaidisco_lover
04-11-2008, 07:31 PM

Aren't you the same guy who use Indonesian bomoh to con one bro here in excess of 30K and a new car too?

I apologise if i got you mixed up with another guy

Why so many people like to come online and con here con there? They think Singapore very small meh? Actually want to find one person very easy one. Only if u know the method and want to do it or not. :rolleyes::D

Uppenny
04-11-2008, 10:24 PM

ARCHANNEOCROMANCER pls be on the alert, i will rep ay what u had to us victims here. Be scare very ve ry scare. U come T. Bahru plaza i will serve u des serts

ningcaichen
04-11-2008, 11:45 PM
ARCHANNEOCROMANCER pls be on the alert, i will rep ay what u had to us victims here. Be scare very ve ry scare. U come T. Bahru plaza i will serve u des serts
u got buy from him already recently? OMG...:eek: after so much for our warnings...god bless u...

P.S: this conman lives in bukit purmei lah, tiong bahru is only u meet him first time, then he meet tiong bahru plaza 1...his timid email and timid mobile are here..Shameless & Timid Conman Necromancer II's details (http://jobsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=classifiedmod&file=detail&cat=49&de=948) Click and enjoy...:D

conman next time meet people, better don't meet at a coffeeshop sandwich with only 2 open link ways to run...other else it will be very tiring for him to left and right for enemies or foes...say other's people yintong no good then still want to bargain and buy cheap cheap so that can sell newbies at ridiculous high price? so what if the police not able to arrest Humji Timid for the bad deeds...anythings OTHER type of things can happen to him too leh...:rolleyes:

ParaParaSakura
05-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Why so many people like to come online and con here con there? They think Singapore very small meh? Actually want to find one person very easy one. Only if u know the method and want to do it or not.

Believe and understanding ur problem , He dont seen to come here , which a means like a flame to a wall .

well , my view is a business between HIM ......maybe HE just trying to do a business here , we can "dont buy for HIM" cause we Believe the post and share with each .....peace of all .;)

thaidisco_lover
05-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Believe and understanding ur problem , He dont seen to come here , which a means like a flame to a wall .

well , my view is a business between HIM ......maybe HE just trying to do a business here , we can "dont buy for HIM" cause we Believe the post and share with each .....peace of all .;)

My english not very good...i dun understand what u trying to say bro...:p:o

spotter542
05-11-2008, 02:58 AM
The "Chinese" Thai temple. U should have been there. :D

Yep , first visit was May last year. Performed a sung-kat-tarn also ;) The temple finished renovating already ?
Did not visit the temple this year when I was in Ayutthaya :o
Went to Wat Putthaiserwan ( Arjahn Choke ) and Wat Chedi Dang ( Laung Phor Cham Long )

Uppenny
05-11-2008, 07:56 AM
u got buy from him already recently? OMG...:eek: after so much for our warnings...god bless u...

P.S: this conman lives in bukit purmei lah, tiong bahru is only u meet him first time, then he meet tiong bahru plaza 1...his timid email and timid mobile are here..Shameless & Timid Conman Necromancer II's details (http://jobsg.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=classifiedmod&file=detail&cat=49&de=948) Click and enjoy...:D

conman next time meet people, better don't meet at a coffeeshop sandwich with only 2 open link ways to run...other else it will be very tiring for him to left and right for enemies or foes...say other's people yintong no good then still want to bargain and buy cheap cheap so that can sell newbies at ridiculous high price? so what if the police not able to arrest Humji Timid for the bad deeds...anythings OTHER type of things can happen to him too leh...:rolleyes:

Neocromancer..drug addicts even betray their own blood n parents...are u giving them karma?

naemlo
05-11-2008, 09:47 AM
The temple finished renovating already ?

Guess so.... I didn't notice.

Went to Wat Putthaiserwan ( Arjahn Choke ) and Wat Chedi Dang ( Laung Phor Cham Long )

I was in Putthaisawan too. Thinking of going there again this weekend... JTK. :D

1HILLDUDE
05-11-2008, 06:51 PM
If his amulets/barangs NO USE!! WHY THE xxxx ARE WE GETTING THE AMULETS FROM HIM? :mad:

WHY THE HELL HE NEEDS TO KEEP A RARE PIECE FOR HIMSELF EVERY TIME HE ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL KEEP ONE PIECE FOR HIMSELF AND ANOTHER TO RENT TO BROS HERE?

I THOUGHT WITH ALL THE AMULETS/BARANGS HE HAD , HE SHOULD BE CHARISMA HIGH HIGH , REN YUAN SIBEY HO ONE...:rolleyes::D

-To be honest, cos those who bought from him actually believed his tall tales.

- Ya, after u bought can feel wallet lighter a lot already. Effect fast.

- Of cos, not LP, Arjan but Conman amulets. Blessed in HDB Bukit Purmei.

- Jalan for him, cos after that laughing all his way to the bank.

- keep rare piece in case last min want to call chicken can fleece another bro here for money.

I THOUGHT WITH ALL THE AMULETS/BARANGS HE HAD , HE SHOULD BE CHARISMA HIGH HIGH , REN YUAN SIBEY HO ONE...
Indeed he ren yuan good, everyone looking for him.

1HILLDUDE
05-11-2008, 07:26 PM

I apologise if i got you mixed up with another guy :DBelieve and understanding ur problem , He dont seen to come here , which a means like a flame to a wall .

This ParaParaSakura dude got split personalities. I can understand the first post but the second post, WTF is he trying to say? Think a trip to the shrink is in order.

ningcaichen
05-11-2008, 08:08 PM

yah lor, FULLY BLESSED, modified and altered by HDB Bukit Purmei's Conman Raymond...why do conman afraid to reply our honest posting, but yet come in to check our postings regularly? his lax jiax bin really reminds me of the "two-face" in batman, which he used to be in his younger conmanship days, "two-face" call chicken most probably will get rejections, still can tell people say got alot of gf....:D

spotter542
05-11-2008, 08:38 PM
I was in Putthaisawan too. Thinking of going there again this weekend... JTK. :D

After Wat Putthaiserwan , you can try going to Wat Chedi Dang to look for Laung Phor Cham Long.
His kongkarpan takrut power lah :)

Share 2 story which happened to a friend and another friend's father-in-law ( last Sunday only )

My friend was involved in a rather serious accident about 2 months ago. My friend ( who followed me to Wat Chedi Dang in Mar 2008 ) gave him a kongkarpan takrut to put in his car.
His car was totally wrecked BUT he was totally unharmed ! Coincidence ?

The same friend ( who followed me to Wat Chedi Dang ) also gave one of the kongkarpan takrut to his father-in-law.
He was riding his motorbike when he was knocked down by a German made car on Sunday ( 2/11/2008 ). It took place near Punggol.
He only suffered minor scrathes despite being flung off from his motorbike.
His crash helmet was flung off as a result of the impact.
His first reaction after the accident was to search for the takrut BUT couldn't find it.
He was sent to hospital for observation immediately.
The police found the takrut and brought it to him at the hospital the next day. It was cracked ! :eek: l

Well , to believe it or not is up to you.

Pii naemlo , will PM you details of Laung Phor Cham Long if you want :)

Chok dee !

naemlo
05-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Pii naemlo , will PM you details of Laung Phor Cham Long if you want :)

So jalan?? PM me the details... :D

Uppenny
05-11-2008, 10:08 PM

Hey bro was new here, dont have to stab further, already pocket lighter now. Just create awareness for newbies la.

thaidisco_lover
06-11-2008, 01:59 AM
conman next time meet people, better don't meet at a coffeeshop sandwich with only 2 open link ways to run...other else it will be very tiring for him to left and right for enemies or foes...say other's people yintong no good then still want to bargain and buy cheap cheap so that can sell newbies at ridiculous high price? so what if the police not able to arrest Humji Timid for the bad deeds...anythings OTHER type of things can happen to him too leh...

WTF man..u never do your job properly , con man posting his pixs in his ktv section again. :rolleyes::D

I go sleep liao . I need to be a simple man. :D

kool8look
06-11-2008, 02:07 AM
its like so dangerous just to buy an amulet... which is suppose to protect....:confused:

thaidisco_lover
06-11-2008, 08:48 AM
-To be honest, cos those who bought from him actually believed his tall tales.

- Ya, after u bought can feel wallet lighter a lot already. Effect fast.

- Jalan for him, cos after that laughing all his way to the bank.

- keep rare piece in case last min want to call chicken can fleece another bro here for money.

I THOUGHT WITH ALL THE AMULETS/BARANGS HE HAD , HE SHOULD BE CHARISMA HIGH HIGH , REN YUAN SIBEY HO ONE...
Indeed he ren yuan good, everyone looking for him.

Bro...i like your reply!! hahaha...really funny...:D

thaidisco_lover
06-11-2008, 08:50 AM
yah lor, FULLY BLESSED, modified and altered by HDB Bukit Purmei's Conman Raymond...why do conman afraid to reply our honest posting, but yet come in to check our postings regularly? his lax jiax bin really reminds me of the "two-face" in batman, which he used to be in his younger conmanship days, "two-face" call chicken most probably will get rejections, still can tell people say got alot of gf....:D

Bro , he where got time to check your stupid postings? He come in to post his pictures and check his pms from bros who are arranging to meet him lah. He cant be even bothered about what u saying about him. :rolleyes:

thaidisco_lover
06-11-2008, 08:55 AM
its like so dangerous just to buy an amulet... which is suppose to protect....

Hi bro , its not dangerous to buy a amulet. If u feel u have plenty of cash , do not mind having a middleman to market a ordinary amulet worth perhaps less than $50 selling to u at $700 , by all means go ahead.;)

In this world , we have all kinds of middleman in all kinds of trade. Nothing wrong with that. But at least the middleman dun come and give stupid reasons and says he does not earn any profit but just doing it out of leisure.:rolleyes::D

ningcaichen
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
we have all kinds of middleman in all kinds of trade. Nothing wrong with that. But at least the middleman dun come and give stupid reasons and says he does not earn any profit but just doing it out of leisure.:rolleyes:
i don't agree on him even as a middleman though he get his cheapo goods from some dealers, some even from malaysia...anywhere which could let him cheat money...thats what he called himself..."he source/help people get the amulets" but to me is LanJiaxWay lor....i have know dealers who seller at a commission from first source dealers, who is selling at about $10-$20 profits...that's what i considered middleman...this bastard necromancer II is CONMAN..please lor, this timid conman didn't pay any tributes to the forum BOSS at all..what gives him the right to earn a single cents here...moreover, already cheated sooo many poor souls here seeking help when in need....pui! :mad: i will always mark this bastard...

Click here for Bastard shameless posting!! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149384) :mad:

NakaSky
06-11-2008, 08:39 PM
i don't agree on him even as a middleman though he get his cheapo goods from some dealers, some even from malaysia...anywhere which could let him cheat money...thats what he called himself..."he source/help people get the amulets" but to me is LanJiaxWay lor....i have know dealers who seller at a commission from first source dealers, who is selling at about $10-$20 profits...that's what i considered middleman...this bastard necromancer II is CONMAN..please lor, this timid conman didn't pay any tributes to the forum BOSS at all..what gives him the right to earn a single cents here...moreover, already cheated sooo many poor souls here seeking help when in need....pui! :mad: i will always mark this bastard...

Click here for Bastard shameless posting!! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/98245-archan-wala-amulets-barangs.html#post3149384) :mad:

Chill bro , what I personally feel is that :

1 ) U can be a middleman for amulets ( buy and sell amulets )

2 ) U can earn as much as u want ( justifying your own cause , your cost of accquiring the amulets )

But u dun come in and say u do not earn a single cent from the sale of amulets.

I think this is simply ridiculous and lying through your false "tiger teeth". :D

Dun try to act like a saint and yet behind the mask , lies a hideous and ugly ****

spotter542
07-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Laung Phor Cham Long , Wat Chedi Dang , Ayutthaya :)

YouTube - LP Cham Long (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9r6XHruR2w)

Camry69
10-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Laung Phor Cham Long , Wat Chedi Dang , Ayutthaya :)

YouTube - LP Cham Long (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9r6XHruR2w)

Hi bro spotter542 nice clip on LP Cham Long :):):)

chong82
10-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi all bros here, i will like to invite phra pidta, may i know where can i get? Temple or shop? Thanks alot. :)

naemlo
10-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Went to Wat Saket and Wat Keow Jam Fa.

Wat Saket is on top of a "hill", thus needs to climb few hundreds steps up, quite tiring.

Wat Keow Jam Fa, can't remember the LP name. But very friendly and can speak Teo Chew. During the blessing, he patiently made me follow his chant. End of the day, he gave me 1 clay Guan Yin. :D

David_Ginola
11-11-2008, 01:07 AM

Wat Saket is on top of a "hill", thus needs to climb few hundreds steps up, quite tiring.

Wat Keow Jam Fa, can't remember the LP name. But very friendly and can speak Teo Chew. During the blessing, he patiently made me follow his chant. End of the day, he gave me 1 clay Guan Yin. :D

wa nice leh...........where are the above temples located? In BKK?

ParaParaSakura
11-11-2008, 02:07 AM
This ParaParaSakura dude got split personalities. I can understand the first post but the second post, WTF is he trying to say? Think a trip to the shrink is in order.

This person is not here ,conman is run far far away from this theard.

ParaParaSakura
11-11-2008, 02:13 AM

This forum can see who is good & bad Heart ,many jeslously going around .money and woman round the world ,but.............too many sadfuck...;)

you knows what I telling ...:(

naemlo
11-11-2008, 03:35 AM

Mai kow jai. PM me to explain in details. :rolleyes: :D

TOMMY_big_mouth
11-11-2008, 12:06 PM
This forum can see who is good & bad Heart ,many jeslously going around .money and woman round the world ,but.............too many sadfuck...;)

HELLO WAT THE FUCK U TALKING?
I KNOW U R R******D LAH GO BACK KAMPONG!
BOSS CLUB AND CLUB 25 BROTHERS DISLIKE U!
BIG BROTHER ZIKOMAN & POOLHOT GIVE THE ORDER TO ZAP ALL UR CLONES!
BYE BYE DUN WANT TO SEE YOU HERE ANYMORE

ParaParaSakura
11-11-2008, 01:26 PM
HELLO WAT THE FUCK U TALKING?
I KNOW U R R******D LAH GO BACK KAMPONG!
BOSS CLUB AND CLUB 25 BROTHERS DISLIKE U!
BIG BROTHER ZIKOMAN & POOLHOT GIVE THE ORDER TO ZAP ALL UR CLONES!
BYE BYE DUN WANT TO SEE YOU HERE ANYMORE

like a small kid.

Willie
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi bros,

Have been wearing these few amulets for many many years but dun really know their origin, except that they were all from Thailand, actually from a ex Thai monk. Appreciate if the knowleagable bros can enlighten me a bit. Thanks & Cheers!

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008021.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008022.jpg

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008023.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008024.jpg

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008018.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008019.jpg

naemlo
12-11-2008, 02:43 PM

Good question, I threw away the map I printed. :D

Wat Saket is famous, most driver should know cos I didn't show him the map. Somewhere near Wat Suthat. As for Wat Jamfa... have to google for it. :D

Willie
12-11-2008, 03:41 PM

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008019.jpg[/QUOTE]

Anyone pls?:)

Bodhisattva
12-11-2008, 06:18 PM

Wat Saket, also known as The Golden Mount or PhuKhao Thong, is one of the most important temples in Bangkok. The Chedi house the relic of Lord Buddha. Worth a visit definitely :)

bigpotbelly
13-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Will be visiting BKK in a week time. Any suggestions where I can visit to 'rent' amulets. Since I have approximately 2 weeks over there, I would appreciate if you guys can suggest the LP or wats in which I should visit. Thanks

Sharpshooter
13-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Will be visiting BKK in a week time. Any suggestions where I can visit to 'rent' amulets. Since I have approximately 2 weeks over there, I would appreciate if you guys can suggest the LP or wats in which I should visit. Thanks

Wat Rahkang - Phra Somdej
Wat Suthat - Phra Kring
Wat Pikuthong - Phra Somdej
Tai Hong Kong temle in Yao Waraj ( donatioin of coffin )

naemlo
13-11-2008, 05:16 PM
I would appreciate if you guys can suggest the LP or wats in which I should visit. Thanks

Since u have so much time, if I'm u, I will go korat, visit LP Koon. Abt 3-4 hrs drive to Wat Banrai. Transport is about 1.5k per day. Then go Ayuttaya, visit 9 temples in a day, like what I did. :D

If u prefer BKK area, then a lot of temples

Wat Arun
Wat Rakang
Wat Suhat
Wat Borwon
Wat Paknam
Wat Jamfat
Wat Saket..... the list goes on.

David_Ginola
13-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Good question, I threw away the map I printed. :D

Wat Saket is famous, most driver should know cos I didn't show him the map. Somewhere near Wat Suthat. As for Wat Jamfa... have to google for it. :D

Wat Saket, also known as The Golden Mount or PhuKhao Thong, is one of the most important temples in Bangkok. The Chedi house the relic of Lord Buddha. Worth a visit definitely :)

Tks bros...........for the info..........As for Wat Saket, will definitely be in my itinerary.

Cheers

lovefucking
13-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Got 2 questions to ask more exp bros here

1. I bought a few barang from the supposingly 'conman, N*******', can I ask, is what he sells fakes or just cheap stuff? Cos if it is cheap stuff, will continue to wear but if fake no point to wear.

2. I read about AC Perm's KP B and YT from this forum. Can anyone here explain what does the initials means? If I am single, which is better?

ialnairda
14-11-2008, 01:13 PM
2. I read about AC Perm's KP B and YT from this forum. Can anyone here explain what does the initials means? If I am single, which is better?
KP for enchancing overall relationship, should be a better choice over YT which enchance relationship btw wife/gf/b2

NakaSky
15-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Got 2 questions to ask more exp bros here

1. I bought a few barang from the supposingly 'conman, N*******', can I ask, is what he sells fakes or just cheap stuff? Cos if it is cheap stuff, will continue to wear but if fake no point to wear.

Maybe u would like to post the pictures of what u got here so that bros here can verify for u. ;)

Uppenny
15-11-2008, 12:11 AM
like a small kid.

Hey AC R....d you m...fu..ker, if i see u one time in TB Plaza i hantam u one time. U drug addict.:(

lovefucking
15-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks Bro Ialnairda for reply.

But what does KP B Stands for? I am looking for something to attract the opposite sex. (Not that good looking mah..Ha). Any pic? so that I wont be conned again.

Cheers

ningcaichen
15-11-2008, 01:10 AM
why u all dare not say conman Necromancer II leh? what's so embarassing about saying his nick? maybe u would like to post what u have to let us see...i can enlighten abit how much it cost maybe...

ParaParaSakura
15-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Hey AC R....d you m...fu..ker, if i see u one time in TB Plaza i hantam u one time. U drug addict.:(

R u sure talk to me :confused: or Necromancer II? Between you and him nothing DO with me and I dont know him too ....Between you got his number can meet up him easily .

ningcaichen
15-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Conman updates!!!
recently saw conman timid selling something i think looked quite familiar..didn't expect him to be selling skybeliever's stuff which he claimed as FAKE AND CHEAPO stuff...:rolleyes:

Cheapo claim by conman timid 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3208613-post24.html)

Cheapo claim by conman timid 2 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/skybeliever2000/2517362017/)
Cheapo claim by conman timid 3 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/skybeliever2000/2517361979/)

u can see the pictures used are exactly the same...i rather buy from skybeliever at the price stated than to get CONNED big time, though obviously i m not a supporter of both..:rolleyes:

ningcaichen
15-11-2008, 05:29 PM
skybeliever's is Necromancer II ?nahh, Necromancer II could be taking goods from skybeliever, or getting from same source as skybeliever's supplier..but NOT to forget Conman Timid kept saying Skybeliever's stuff are fakes and cheapo with no effect...

Click here for cheapo links claims (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2542095-post3431.html)
If you guys intent to get those cheapo, unworkable and powerless amulets then, please be my guest go ahead and check it out on the above link what he has to offer.:rolleyes: Well...unless you guys don't mind paying him for a worthless piece of metal or wood, then go bid for it.:cool:
Okok..haha...Fair enough, afterall my intention was just to warn bros here not to repeat the same mistake again but if you guys thought i wanted to speak bad on others so that i can sell mine, then let it be, i am fine with it. Anyway, i am a collector and not really into selling. I just like to share my collection with others. Whether i gain any profit or not i don't even bother at all. As for those bros who supported me or know me well in person i am sure they understand what i meant. Thankyou !;)
I assume most of those skybeliever amulets are bought from those basa malam street in bangkok due to low cost price so he can make more profit out of it, although he claims that all his amulets are authentic and has supernatural power !!! He has a full bag of amulets but once you saw it, you will kinda sense that those are all cheapo stuff and he will try hard to push his so call amulets to your whatever needs. Afterall you jugde it yourself

Say people stuff no good yet selling same piece and used other people's picture to sell at ridiculous price...Conman Timid's 20yrs archan power failed to protect him huh? :rolleyes:

thaidisco_lover
15-11-2008, 06:29 PM
If you guys intent to get those cheapo, unworkable and powerless amulets then, please be my guest go ahead and check it out on the above link what he has to offer. Well...unless you guys don't mind paying him for a worthless piece of metal or wood, then go bid for it.

He talk as if all this so called "Expensive and powerful" amulets/barangs work wonders. Cheap must be no good meh? I am wearing a cheap KP now compared to the one I got from Con man and I do not see my ladyluck any lesser. :rolleyes:

Okok..haha...Fair enough, afterall my intention was just to warn bros here not to repeat the same mistake again but if you guys thought i wanted to speak bad on others so that i can sell mine, then let it be, i am fine with it. Anyway, i am a collector and not really into selling. I just like to share my collection with others. Whether i gain any profit or not i don't even bother at all. As for those bros who supported me or know me well in person i am sure they understand what i meant. Thankyou !

Warn bros my ballls lah!! More likely u did not want people to have a share of your profit making or U do not wish bros here to have more choices.

Collector my head again man!! I only see u keep on buying amulets/barangs from other people and START selling them to people here.

No gain profit nabey lah. Lim peh be OKT also dun earn as much as u per day transaction man. :rolleyes:

Who the fark are your supporters? Where are they now? Ni na bey man. Understand what u mean what? What u meant by disappearing or staying low profile when u got nothing to hide? And where are the farking gatherings u always hold?

U must be wearing too many amulets until u have imaginary friends and thinks u are very popular and have many supporters!!

I assume most of those skybeliever amulets are bought from those basa malam street in bangkok due to low cost price so he can make more profit out of it, although he claims that all his amulets are authentic and has supernatural power !!! He has a full bag of amulets but once you saw it, you will kinda sense that those are all cheapo stuff and he will try hard to push his so call amulets to your whatever needs. Afterall you jugde it yourself.

Dun let me see u at amulet market in bangkok man. U also ni na bey claim your amulets work very fast and are powerful. People cannot say meh? Only u can say huh?

I kinda sensed u are a just a retailer other than a collector when u tried to push your amulets to make me buy the other time. All the more I feel u are a pathetic "con man" when u tried to mumble some crap chants when u met me.

U think I never go bangkok temples , never let real monks chant before? I make more tamboons more than u make in your life.

hover
15-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Can any bro here tell me which Wat in BKK can i get a gd genuine Phra Pidta?
And is it possible for me to rent a Phra Somdej in Wat Rakang now?

onlyhuman
15-11-2008, 07:16 PM
haha....juz browse this forum..and read bro ningcaichen signture link saw the con-man car no he posted...went to buy 4D and kenna starter...:D

hey bro namelo, when free we lim kopi lor...thanks for the amulet rental too..

Willie
15-11-2008, 08:46 PM

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/canman42_1966/10112008019.jpg

Anyone pls?:)[/QUOTE]

Come on bros, can anyone with experience pls help. Thks.

ningcaichen
15-11-2008, 10:54 PM
haha....juz browse this forum..and read bro ningcaichen signture link saw the con-man car no he posted...went to buy 4D and kenna starter...:D
god bless u...came out exact the CONMAN car plate number..u may have won abit, how to compare to Conman Timid's $360k overnight winning now and then? :rolleyes: :D

naemlo
16-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Kopi anytime... :D I just reached SG.

naemlo
16-11-2008, 08:43 PM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/bucha/SNC00184.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/bucha/SNC00182.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/bucha/SNC00180.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/SNC00185.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/SNC00188.jpg

David_Ginola
16-11-2008, 10:16 PM
wow bro namelo.....nice collections.......all from LP Pern????

naemlo
16-11-2008, 11:38 PM
wow bro namelo.....nice collections.......all from LP Pern????

The rahu from Wat Sisathong... Phra Phom is from the Wat in Ratchada. The rest, Wat Bangphra. :D

Mafan
17-11-2008, 12:27 AM
The rahu from Wat Sisathong... Phra Phom is from the Wat in Ratchada. The rest, Wat Bangphra. :D

Bro found out taxi from HDY to wat chan hai is ard 1700 if can find a few person i would like to join :p

naemlo
17-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Bro found out taxi from HDY to wat chan hai is ard 1700 if can find a few person i would like to join :p

Onzzzz.... I waiting eagerly for the trip. If going HDY, I want to go Nakhon Si Thammarat too :D

Hann899
17-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi , to the kind bro here .. if i am in sales line . what should i amulet suits me most ... thanks ... Rent range from $50-$100.