PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36

naemlo
23-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Saw this from a friend FB and save the pic ...
why have Chinese character leh? i think must be fake loh.. :rolleyes:

Never see this b4.

Roon Chanaman not cheap wor

If u have anyone selling, let me know.

draven78eric
23-06-2017, 07:58 PM
There are chinese merchants all over asia since early days..

:)

In fact there were certain batches of somdej made for germans as well..

Bro see this type of amulet before ah?

hondachongsg
23-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Bro see this type of amulet before ah?

Yes, there were amulets of such chinese characters made..

However, having such markings doesnt necessarily mean authentic..

Nesta74
23-06-2017, 10:20 PM
hi guys any bros here noe where to get phar somkor in bkk?thanx

naemlo
23-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Yes, there were amulets of such chinese characters made..

However, having such markings doesnt necessarily mean authentic..

The Chinese characters are? I couldn't figure them out. :confused:

naemlo
23-06-2017, 10:51 PM

Not many ppl "play" phra somkor. :eek: U tok kong.

hondachongsg
23-06-2017, 10:55 PM

Several versions..

One of the type i seen before is 皇 (asin, emperor).. was told it was presented to the china royal family, but how true i cant confirm..

Example of such special designs dedicated to other country's royalty is somdej kaizer.. somdej kaizer was first designed and presented to king of germany when thai king went over to visit..

Oh yes, regarding chinese characters chopped behind somdej wat rakangs? Somdej Toh's teacher who created his unique flame headed somdej orahang.. somdej orahang also had chinese character chopped behind..

solar_sky
23-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Any trusted seller contact in bkk?

Best can speak Chinese or English

hondachongsg
23-06-2017, 11:26 PM

Usual areas.. tha prachan and pantip..

Am not a pro regarding such types.. but if i were you, i would go for kru pieces (those brownish clay type that was stored in chedis) with major competition certs (samakom, dpra).. maybe alittle more expensive, but rather spend more than getting fakes.. then again, expensive also bo bao authentic so just stick to major comp certs..

Fake certs can print at bkk for SGD2, btw..

draven78eric
24-06-2017, 12:31 PM

If i not wrong is Hanyuoiyin ah... toh da shi
the shi is the old chinese version

Nesta74
24-06-2017, 12:40 PM
thanx guys for the advise but pantip got ?the i.t mall?

Nesta74
24-06-2017, 12:42 PM
mayb i will go wat rak kang inside the counter to look for it....

draven78eric
25-06-2017, 10:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0AueVj-FA&feature=share

Here is what i found last night while going tru the youtube regarding the Chinese characters
Real one value at 12 Mil Baht wor...
Kena posion deep deep liao..
Never know Amulets will be quite addictive

dvilla
25-06-2017, 01:46 PM
just asking around here, I have a wealth turtle amulet, willing to let go cos a Master told me that the amulet was not suitable for me. I do not have any certificate like most bros here have, I do not know the year of the amulet as well, I got it at a shop in Golden Mile, level 2. Interested parties please pm me, I can provide picture of the amulet.

naemlo
25-06-2017, 02:59 PM
just asking around here, I have a wealth turtle amulet, willing to let go cos a Master told me that the amulet was not suitable for me. I do not have any certificate like most bros here have, I do not know the year of the amulet as well, I got it at a shop in Golden Mile, level 2. Interested parties please pm me, I can provide picture of the amulet.

Is it LP Liew amulet? Just post your pic here?

dvilla
25-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Is it LP Liew amulet? Just post your pic here?

Sorry I cant seem to upload the pic in here. Something is wrong somewhere.

25-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Sorry I cant seem to upload the pic in here. Something is wrong somewhere.

Then post the link to your picture.

dvilla
26-06-2017, 11:47 AM

Is this correct? been trying for one whole day

ah rat
26-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Is this correct? been trying for one whole day

Well done! Bro.Must be very tired trying :D

Fade
26-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. I try telling him that he should be making good use of his time, he rebutted that he is doing good for our family with all the praying and blessings. We once had an argument over a small matter... I was in rage and started pointing my fingers at him while arguing and to my horror, he grabbed my hand and bit my finger. He called me a Demon and said that he is helping the Master to subdue the demon in me. I am totally dumbfounded by his action. He had many amulets in his collections and all are said to be precious and rare. Somehow I felt that something is very wrong in his collection but i just don't know what. There is this amulet that he carry I will always feel very irritated. I tried to research on the different amulets and purposes and all are said for protection and blessings. But how do I know if the amulet is suitable for the person and what effects it holds for ppl who are closed?

Once I was given a blessed pic of a monk by my hub and he told me to put it in my wallet. It was said the monk's pic is to help me secure my wealth. I did not doubt him and obediently do so and in less than 24 hours.. I lost my ATM card for the first time in my entire life. My kid was recently made to wear an amulet as well and coincidentally she fall really sick after that. I hate to think that it's related to the amulet she is wearing.

Bros out there, please kindly share whatever thoughts u have on my situation. I have been very respectful to all my hub's amulet collection and do not wish to act against him.

naemlo
26-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. .

Did u ever suspect he is seeing a Thai ger??? :D Anyway, take photo of the amulets or whatever he has.

Fade
26-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Did u ever suspect he is seeing a Thai ger??? :D Anyway, take photo of the amulets or whatever he has.

一言惊醒梦中人... Win le Lor. I rest my case and shall not pursue.

hondachongsg
26-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples.

more often than not, this is just like a new-found interest/passion/hobby.. give your hubby 12 months, he'll get sian of collecting (or rather, generally people will then know what collection they wanna specialize in)..

however.. you mentioned you and your child fell sick after wearing the amulets he gave.. it can be due to:::

1) the amulet's frequency not suitable for the wearer.. this is for example 4-faced buddha (aka Phra Prom), it is too Yang in nature and many people with weak bazi will fall sick or life simple crashes when they wear phra phrom as amulet.. families quarrel and get hot tempered when phra phrom bucha/statue is put in the house..

2) your hubby's collection has something 'dirty' in it.. possibly he is collecting barang and one of the pieces is not properly consecrated.. otherwise, it may be due to some random spirit has inhibited a non-properly consecrated amulet/bucha..

Fade
26-06-2017, 11:41 PM
His Collection is growing bigger and bigger and its been almost 4 months. I am seeing cases stacking up already. I really hope he will go sian soon. The live bidding on FB are seriously driving me up the wall.

How do I convince my hub that not all amulets are suitable for wearer? He is not receptive to the idea and think I know nothing he finds me offensive.
Most of his amulets are with certs and definitely not cheap.
Is there a way I can make myself adaptable to his collection? I can accept his hobby but not at my mental and health's expense.

more often than not, this is just like a new-found interest/passion/hobby.. give your hubby 12 months, he'll get sian of collecting (or rather, generally people will then know what collection they wanna specialize in)..

however.. you mentioned you and your child fell sick after wearing the amulets he gave.. it can be due to:::

1) the amulet's frequency not suitable for the wearer.. this is for example 4-faced buddha (aka Phra Prom), it is too Yang in nature and many people with weak bazi will fall sick or life simple crashes when they wear phra phrom as amulet.. families quarrel and get hot tempered when phra phrom bucha/statue is put in the house..

2) your hubby's collection has something 'dirty' in it.. possibly he is collecting barang and one of the pieces is not properly consecrated.. otherwise, it may be due to some random spirit has inhibited a non-properly consecrated amulet/bucha..

draven78eric
27-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Sawadee all..
Need enlightenment from all the amulet fans Bros here: my hub is a big fan of Thai amulets and recently he has been totally in craze with live bidding on FB and also made trips to BKK to see many master monks at the Temples. Not that I am against his faith but I see that he spends alot of time and money on this hobby and neglected his family and social life. He travel frequently for his job and once he get the chance to be back in Sg, he hangs out at Golden Mile. I try telling him that he should be making good use of his time, he rebutted that he is doing good for our family with all the praying and blessings. We once had an argument over a small matter... I was in rage and started pointing my fingers at him while arguing and to my horror, he grabbed my hand and bit my finger. He called me a Demon and said that he is helping the Master to subdue the demon in me. I am totally dumbfounded by his action. He had many amulets in his collections and all are said to be precious and rare. Somehow I felt that something is very wrong in his collection but i just don't know what. There is this amulet that he carry I will always feel very irritated. I tried to research on the different amulets and purposes and all are said for protection and blessings. But how do I know if the amulet is suitable for the person and what effects it holds for ppl who are closed?

Once I was given a blessed pic of a monk by my hub and he told me to put it in my wallet. It was said the monk's pic is to help me secure my wealth. I did not doubt him and obediently do so and in less than 24 hours.. I lost my ATM card for the first time in my entire life. My kid was recently made to wear an amulet as well and coincidentally she fall really sick after that. I hate to think that it's related to the amulet she is wearing.

Bros out there, please kindly share whatever thoughts u have on my situation. I have been very respectful to all my hub's amulet collection and do not wish to act against him.

You can take a pic of yourself wearing some corset and stockings with heels and shrink the pic into 3cm by 2cm..have it frame up and tell him is from Archan Fade.. One of the best for wealth and lady luck :D:D:D he will luv it for sure
Good Luck to you

Fade
27-06-2017, 02:26 PM
So I make my own amulet?!! Power.. cannot beat him so join him...

You can take a pic of yourself wearing some corset and stockings with heels and shrink the pic into 3cm by 2cm..have it frame up and tell him is from Archan Fade.. One of the best for wealth and lady luck :D:D:D he will luv it for sure
Good Luck to you

draven78eric
28-06-2017, 10:29 AM

Cannot convince then confuse him... :D

sky_liner2
28-06-2017, 11:06 AM

Sorry but frankly, your hub is doing overboard. Maybe threaten him that you will have to divorce him if he does not tone down, spending a lot of money and not devoting time to family. Sound very cruel, but sometimes no choice but go the harder way.

naemlo
28-06-2017, 11:18 AM
His Collection is growing bigger and bigger and its been almost 4 months. I am seeing cases stacking up already. I really hope he will go sian soon. The live bidding on FB are seriously driving me up the wall.

Can intro him to me? I have 100s of amulets to let go. :D

antimatter
29-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Sorry but frankly, your hub is doing overboard. Maybe threaten him that you will have to divorce him if he does not tone down, spending a lot of money and not devoting time to family. Sound very cruel, but sometimes no choice but go the harder way.

return your up. :o

orangeproud
02-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Sawadee all..

I think nt everyone suitable to wear thai amulet especially 阴牌。有些人供奉及佩戴阴牌是存有不良的企图,这会带来反效果! As long as he juz treat it as a hobby, din go overboard to the extent of affecting the family, juz let him b. 但如果他太过于沉迷其中就不好了。有些甚至到走火入魔的地步! If u wish to knw more can go to;

https://amuletforums.com/

mysterio8888
03-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Sis Fade, to be honest, I think your hubby might have become overboard already.

Since he just started playing with amulet, it is risky if he just hearsay and just rent the amulet.

外面看是佛,里面可能是魔。

He don't even know who wore the amulet before. Who conscreated the amulet. Sometimes the previous wearer the bad luck alr being absorbed by the amulet. Then your hubby go wear without asking any shifu to clear and rebless the amulet.

The fact that he bit your finger and said those things, I think you better be on your toes.

draven78eric
04-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Dont know the new batch of Somdej WRK amulets for the 108 yrs ann. worth collecting anot? Looks nice though..not sure the gold casing is real anot..looks real to me...

hondachongsg
04-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Dont know the new batch of Somdej WRK amulets for the 108 yrs ann. worth collecting anot? Looks nice though..not sure the gold casing is real anot..looks real to me...

Roypee batch (100yr anniversary of AC Toh's death)?

Yes.. probably the only recent batch worth collecting for 'investors'..

naemlo
05-07-2017, 12:04 AM

WRK expensive somdej, better dun touch... even so called experts or those who certified amulets also kena gun. These experts will tell u what "meat", what special design.... u dare to believe?? What is the difficulty of making n getting a high end replica??? :D

Again show u a photo.... U want LP Nak's or LP Hin's somdej?? :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qZ0pmFs8WHM/UOLxziYno2I/AAAAAAAAcUA/0tRcnr5JLvs/s1600/Amulet.jpg

ah rat
05-07-2017, 06:50 AM
I have a friend from Thailand.
If want to see whether real or fake amulets.
By holding the amulet on one of his hand plam and close his fingers.
If the amulets is a good one.
Very fast his hand hairs stand up.
If a fake one.He won't feel anything.

unicornboy
05-07-2017, 07:29 AM
I have a friend from Thailand.
If want to see whether real or fake amulets.
By holding the amulet on one of his hand plam and close his fingers.
If the amulets is a good one.
Very fast his hand hairs stand up.
If a fake one.He won't feel anything.

I am waiting for that doggie sadfa to come and comment on your post.

hondachongsg
15-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Which temples in sg you all pray liao, feel got effective? Which not?

For me, i used to go to a small one just 3min from kembangan mrt.. totally no feel no effect..

Switchrd over to wat palelai, feel got difference..

sky_liner2
15-07-2017, 10:36 PM

For me, i used to go to a small one just 3min from kembangan mrt.. totally no feel no effect..

As said, maybe small one so can't really feel. Likewise Wat Palelai big temple got power and effect. :p

geylangbonker
18-07-2017, 10:21 PM

Hello, the thai temple which is near kembangan is the one with 4 face buddha at the main , only one abbot is in charge of the temple. and there are members who go there regularly.This thai temple are cater more to their in house prayers.

Have you tried the one at lor ong lye , located at upper paya leba rd?

geylangbonker
18-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Came across this old hong kong classic movies in the 80s , so decided to post it here!
Hope some bros here who belong to this generation may seen before in the past , all about thai witchcraft vs buddhism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1skinjWQdU

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_rK4V0ERNbi0/TNY8o2QWRvI/AAAAAAAACVc/mPGfqAFi8wc/s400/bewitched.jpg

coconutboy
19-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Any brother know where I can get a way changhai lp tuad bucha to place in my office?

Because my desk is not too big, I am only looking to rent one which is about 5 inches in height.

Year not too important.

draven78eric
14-08-2017, 04:42 PM
To experience bro here, just ask ah...
If go pray Er Ger Feng in Yaoworat at the Police Station 4th Floor, For the praying items, heard is the yellow flowers, kopi o sui dai, and cigs..
Just wonder, hard liqour cannot ah? heard some people also buy mahjong set go to offer...:confused:

naemlo
14-08-2017, 04:58 PM
If go pray Er Ger Feng in Yaoworat at the Police Station 4th Floor, For the praying items, heard is the yellow flowers, kopi o sui dai, and cigs..
Just wonder, hard liqour cannot ah? heard some people also buy mahjong set go to offer...:confused:

U si beh rich.... try beer and playing card... cheaper :D

dyelook
14-08-2017, 05:01 PM

how often do you see drunks win in gambling? remember not to be greedy & do share some of winning to donation as merit...;)

dyelook
14-08-2017, 05:02 PM

you richer than him lah arjan..55

draven78eric
15-08-2017, 05:44 PM
how often do you see drunks win in gambling? remember not to be greedy & do share some of winning to donation as merit...;)

Roger that... :D

draven78eric
15-08-2017, 05:45 PM

for the hard liquor and mahjong is i saw from the amulets forum..
His era, old people should like hard liquor , just my tots..555

swiftrunner
15-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Any brother know where I can get a way changhai lp tuad bucha to place in my office?

Because my desk is not too big, I am only looking to rent one which is about 5 inches in height.

Year not too important.

Why don't you rent from thailand? It is easier that way and at the same time you can go and pray.

naemlo
15-08-2017, 07:26 PM

Personally drove to Wat Changhai and had a few. How much u willing to pay for my time, risk to South Thailand? :D

coconutboy
16-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Personally drove to Wat Changhai and had a few. How much u willing to pay for my time, risk to South Thailand? :D

That's the thing. Wat changhai not really accessible and I don't drive nor speak Thai.

I also want to go but no 1 i know of to accompany me there also

naemlo
16-08-2017, 10:41 AM
That's the thing. Wat changhai not really accessible and I don't drive nor speak Thai.

I also want to go but no 1 i know of to accompany me there also

I can company u to Pattani but at a price :D I have been there 2 times but if u are afraid then go Wat Pako, should be safer.

draven78eric
17-08-2017, 01:35 PM

Experience Bro, is this good ?

naemlo
17-08-2017, 02:48 PM

Experience Bro, is this good ?

I have 1 piece at home.

hondachongsg
17-08-2017, 02:51 PM
@draven

not a fan of rian-based amulets. would stick to powder ones, my personal believe is that powder amulets usually more jalan.

LP Pae.. more of a fad (albeit one which lasted quite awhile) which has passed.

would rather you pass this piece.. if really want to get LP Pae, get a ''Kanen'' or any batches up to Sam (3) Pan..

draven78eric
17-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I have 1 piece at home.

You have means not bad liao loh...Lol...:D:D

draven78eric
17-08-2017, 07:33 PM
@draven

not a fan of rian-based amulets. would stick to powder ones, my personal believe is that powder amulets usually more jalan.

LP Pae.. more of a fad (albeit one which lasted quite awhile) which has passed.

would rather you pass this piece.. if really want to get LP Pae, get a ''Kanen'' or any batches up to Sam (3) Pan..

I would say if i say i like is due to the gold plated..
Dont mind if have lobang for the power ones too..

naemlo
17-08-2017, 10:33 PM
You have means not bad liao loh...Lol...

U now base in Thailand... u have a lot of opportunities to look for amulets. If u want LP Pae's amulets, u might want to go to Wat Phikhuntong but over the counter all are remake. U need to discuss with the monks there, they might be able to let go 1 old piece to u :D Or head to Pantip 2... there are a lot of tok kong amulets but u must be very careful there.

I had few pieces of LP Pae somdej n 1 piece 2494 rented to a samster here. :D

Now I only wear depending on mood, LP Koon rian, LP Thop somdej or LP Thuat Wat Changhai. The rest all in box in store room :D

BMW520_M
18-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Any bro know which temple in sg do flower bath to "buan suay".

HoBo
18-08-2017, 08:05 AM

Lor ong lye

draven78eric
18-08-2017, 09:07 AM
U now base in Thailand... u have a lot of opportunities to look for amulets. If u want LP Pae's amulets, u might want to go to Wat Phikhuntong but over the counter all are remake. U need to discuss with the monks there, they might be able to let go 1 old piece to u :D Or head to Pantip 2... there are a lot of tok kong amulets but u must be very careful there.

I had few pieces of LP Pae somdej n 1 piece 2494 rented to a samster here. :D

Now I only wear depending on mood, LP Koon rian, LP Thop somdej or LP Thuat Wat Changhai. The rest all in box in store room :D

Bro why put in store room? Waste leh...
Just post pics in social media or app ...if have interested buyers u can also let go mah...All amulets in the eye of the beholder tio bo..
I heard many poor families in country side, they never know they have valuable amulets in their attap hut until other people take over from them.
All same, just keep n store

draven78eric
18-08-2017, 09:08 AM

Quanyim Bieo Si Beh Lor... :D

naemlo
18-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Bro why put in store room? Waste leh...

Collection... once in awhile take out look see.

draven78eric
19-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Collection... once in awhile take out look see.

Wow like those ah gong, free time, make chinese tea, sit one corner with cig and look at own collection and do a little bit of cleaning up...
Shiok.. :D

spotter542
19-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Can intro him to me? I have 100s of amulets to let go. :D

jin jin ? :D

naemlo
19-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Wow like those ah gong, free time, make chinese tea, sit one corner with cig and look at own collection and do a little bit of cleaning up...

U very good.... my past time. Cannot always teh neh neh.

draven78eric
19-08-2017, 12:00 PM
U very good.... my past time. Cannot always teh neh neh.

Bro, LP Suk Somdej 2460 if at SGD 250..ok to rent anot? Cert by StandardAmulet :D

naemlo
19-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Bro, LP Suk Somdej 2460 if at SGD 250..ok to rent anot? Cert by StandardAmulet :D

100 yrs old amulet... LP Suk!!! Which "meat"?? Careful "kena gun". U rent n let me touch touch to win 4D 1st prize....:D

draven78eric
20-08-2017, 09:58 AM
117887100 yrs old amulet... LP Suk!!! Which "meat"?? Careful "kena gun". U rent n let me touch touch to win 4D 1st prize....:D

This pim loh...

draven78eric
20-08-2017, 10:01 AM

This Pim loh...

naemlo
23-08-2017, 10:25 PM

This Pim loh...

Popular phim.... as mentioned u rent liao, let me touch.

draven78eric
26-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Popular phim.... as mentioned u rent liao, let me touch.

Ok bro, if i manage to get it will let u know then same time kopi time too if you in bkk

husky1shepherd4
28-08-2017, 03:15 PM
any bro know where to get this in singapore?
helping a bro to find

draven78eric
30-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Who have the Somdej Picket Mara to share the pic...? :D

draven78eric
30-08-2017, 12:36 PM
any bro know where to get this in singapore?
helping a bro to find

Can custom order mah...tio boh

chukeliang
01-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Can custom order mah...tio boh
Exactly like tis one?

hondachongsg
01-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Bros, any driver to intro? Planning to visit AC Meng and visit Wat Bang Phra for sakyant..

Preferably someone tt can speak english n thai, to help me liaise.. duration will he a saturday evening 4-6pm, sunday 8-12nn..

Thanks all in advance!

naemlo
01-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Preferably someone tt can speak english n thai, to help me liaise.. duration will he a saturday evening 4-6pm, sunday 8-12nn..

Transportation, just nego with the taxi driver.

Unless u are taking copter else u have not think, plan or research properly.... to get around BKK by car, assume from your hotel to AC Meng will be 1 hr then back to your hotel another 1 hr.... Your 4-6pm is 2 hrs.... so u want to go there touch the building, "Sawadee Krub, Archan" n leave??

Your 8-12 is 4 hrs, about 3 hrs thru n fro on the road to Nakorn Pathom, sometimes 4 hrs, depending on traffic... left with 0-1 hr for sakyant?? BTW, dun forget the queue for sakyant. Unless u telling me, u donated millions of dollars to Wat Bangphra, they preparing and waiting for u...Once u reach, sak and go. BTW, 1 hr is for tiny small yant... if u looking at complicated yant, u need more than 1 hr. Unless again, u telling me, u just want to touch the wall of Wat Bangphra, ask archan poke 1 dot on your skin and leave.

If u want luxury transport and a good planner, u can nego with me else ignore my words and go ahead with your plan......:D

draven78eric
18-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Lau jiao bros in amulets, i check n ask you guys ah
For placing 3 amulets on necklace.
is there a must or rules that the oldest or superior one need to be in the middle then the rest go to the right n left?
I have somdej toh, Lp ngern and Lp thuad
i see from online,face out from own body view, lp thuad in middle and somdej toh on the right, lp ngern on left( goes by their age)
but i put somdej toh in middle. lp ngern on right and lp thuad on left..
Becos the size of somdej toh is bigger than both other two.
Ok boh?

naemlo
18-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Becos the size of somdej toh is bigger than both other two.
Ok boh?

Wow, 3 tok kong LP.... no horse run.

Just balance it... if u have 1 big, 2 small.. u will place big in the middle. :D BTW why will u wear so many pieces? :D Pass to me, I will help u wear your tok kong amulet.

draven78eric
19-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Wow, 3 tok kong LP.... no horse run.

Just balance it... if u have 1 big, 2 small.. u will place big in the middle. :D BTW why will u wear so many pieces? :D Pass to me, I will help u wear your tok kong amulet.

Oh okok... 3 pcs not many lah i think and not very big ones.
somdej toh is the remake at wrk for 39yrs liao..the other lp thuad(leklai) and lp ngern(normal) ..
Lata free i take pic show u ah bro

Jking
22-09-2017, 11:06 PM
I am also very attracted to thai amulet about more than 10 years ago... like many members here, was buying tons of amulets in sg thinking it will help me in my life but sad to say not a little bit. Many of the amulets nowadays are highly commercialized, mass pump from factory and temples raise fund to earn money w/o actually bringing the money to good cause. It is very different from the past guru monks where amulets are consecrated for a good cause. This also explain why guru monk amulets cost a few thousands SGD upwards and there are active trading of it in Thailand, compare to those newer amulets where the dealers and temples are out to make a quick bucks on it. My opinion is that no, not every amulets are created equally and have the same protection power. Amulets that are blessed by monks who have not attained enough standard might not able to bless the amulets sufficiently for wearer protection.

Determined to seek the truth, I venture into Bangkok about 8 years ago and start to learn from the amulet judges, big amulet shop dealers and observing what kind of amulets are really considered the recognized and collectible in thai standard. I talked to many good thai collectors and are very grateful to learn so much from them. Sad to say, these experts, collectors and big amulet shop dealers are very profit oriented and is always try to overcharge foreigners who want to get such amulets. the only consoling part is they are very unlikely to sell you the fakes if u pay enough to let them earn the profit. Past guru monks amulets are not cheap at all. It is freaking expensive even to sg standard. The rich thai only buy these amulets for collection/wearing and u will be surprise even the low/middle class salary workers also do not mind paying a few thousands SGD to get these kind of amulets. well I guess it is strongly part of their culture, that is why they r willing to spend these kind of money.
I have seen many posts about LP Tim Khun Pean Pong Plai Guman. Yes, this amulet is very popular even among the thais and cost upwards of 500,000B to more than 1Mil bahts for a beautiful piece (pink meat is the most expensive). Only Block 1 is consider the standard and real thing, other than that not recognized. The original qty was mentioned to be only 5,000 pcs for the small phim, however I can easily seen any of the lp tim dealer have on hand at least 2-5pcs that really look the same materials in the book. My opinion is to avoid the khun pean phim lek as it looks very unlikely for a 5000pcs amulets that can be found so easily with the dealers. Mind you, for other amulets like rian charenporn bon copper pieces made more than 5000pcs also not easy to find 1-2 pcs with the LP Tim dealers. I hope to share more information with members who deeply appreciate guru monk amulets. And NO, I do not have any agenda because I do not have any for sales. The one I have are only meant for wearing.

Jking
22-09-2017, 11:17 PM

In Thailand, the only recognized cert is from the Thai Buddha Image Admiration Association aka Samakom. All others like Gpra are not really up to standard. I think due to large influx of foreigners interested in this hobby, samakom start to have English and Chinese Language for their website which is very handy to foreign collectors. https://www.samakomphra.com/

Lastly on LP Suk Somdej, the cheapest made of lead material also cost upward of 250,000B. You can follow the link here to see how LP Suk somdej looks like. The website belong to one of the VP of Samakom. http://www.pongsuphan.com/--77/geji06.html

bigbirdbird
23-09-2017, 08:13 AM
Lastly on LP Suk Somdej, the cheapest made of lead material also cost upward of 250,000B. You can follow the link here to see how LP Suk somdej looks like. The website belong to one of the VP of Samakom. http://www.pongsuphan.com/--77/geji06.html

Thanks for the info bro , upz you give you power :D ;)

draven78eric
23-09-2017, 12:06 PM
In Thailand, the only recognized cert is from the Thai Buddha Image Admiration Association aka Samakom. All others like Gpra are not really up to standard. I think due to large influx of foreigners interested in this hobby, samakom start to have English and Chinese Language for their website which is very handy to foreign collectors. https://www.samakomphra.com/

As what i know, there is no such thing as "the only recognized certs" Take into account the vast market of amulets in Thailand. every groups have their own loyal followers.
There are many different archans who are specialize in different amulets.
There are also always difference views in two side of archans, one say good but the other say no good. There is always favoritism played in this amulets industries.
For value if amulets is very subjective too.
Some may like what they see and willing to pay the price(assume is genuine) but others may not like it due to the price too.
Its all depend on the eyes of the beholders, my opinion.
Just one example, one is well known to see one amulets, then given to one association and deny the claim of genuine. Just becos one is registered as association and one is not, we should believe the association? its hard to say bro. Its all about money when a association or company is set up. :)
Above is just my own opinion.

Jking
23-09-2017, 04:12 PM
As what i know, there is no such thing as "the only recognized certs" Take into account the vast market of amulets in Thailand. every groups have their own loyal followers.
There are many different archans who are specialize in different amulets.
There are also always difference views in two side of archans, one say good but the other say no good. There is always favoritism played in this amulets industries.
For value if amulets is very subjective too.
Some may like what they see and willing to pay the price(assume is genuine) but others may not like it due to the price too.
Its all depend on the eyes of the beholders, my opinion.
Just one example, one is well known to see one amulets, then given to one association and deny the claim of genuine. Just becos one is registered as association and one is not, we should believe the association? its hard to say bro. Its all about money when a association or company is set up. :)
Above is just my own opinion.
everyone has their own opinion, I respect yours too. I didn't really collect much of amulets nowadays as collectors, dealers, amulet experts are not genuine enough to share knowledge. it is only about dollars and cents and how much profit u could give them. I always tell others unless u are really loaded if not just buy a good one to wear will do... good amulets already fried up to sky high price.. to keep buying and collecting it, we only serve to enrich those dealers pocket. I would recommend the following monks who really consecrated good amulets that is recognised in Thailand. Of course there are also a lot more others but just to share some of the most popular one that people trade in the market.

1. LP Thuad Wat Changhai - Archan Tim
2. LP Tim Wat Lenharai
3. LP Toh Wat Pradochimplee
4. LP Phrom Wat Chongkae

Of course not all batches of amulet by these monks are collectible and valueable, if you have research well enough, some batches are quite affordable due to remade by temples which is difficult to identify whether it has been blessed by the original monk. Some batch are more expensive than the others because of popularity of the mould, qty made or experience encounter.

hayhay
24-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Bro, need help, can some one tell me an amulet look like penis what is it call?

Thank you

hondachongsg
24-11-2017, 07:14 PM

Thank you

Palakit...

naemlo
24-11-2017, 07:15 PM

Palakit....

hayhay
24-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Palakit....

Thanks bro

worldtreeboy
24-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Anyone tried yinku b4?

ah rat
24-11-2017, 08:32 PM

naemlo
24-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Anyone tried yinku b4?

Problem with your relationship? :rolleyes:

naemlo
24-11-2017, 08:34 PM

I will verify whether her nipples are pink or black. :D

draven78eric
25-11-2017, 11:04 AM
I will verify whether her nipples are pink or black. :D

5555 wonder why she cannot just take it off from her neck.. or i think the guy just told her, No need take off, i just inspect from where it it.
Angle just tilt abit down and can bio liao.. Hmmm... kong tei..555:D

naemlo
25-11-2017, 08:33 PM
5555 wonder why she cannot just take it off from her neck.. or i think the guy just told her, No need take off, i just inspect from where it it.

When in Thailand dun bother about logic... Logic will get u nowhere. :D

nitecrawllerr
26-11-2017, 10:12 AM

Ah rat doing csi job again..:D

draven78eric
27-11-2017, 08:46 AM
When in Thailand dun bother about logic... Logic will get u nowhere. :D

Bro, this i both hands and both legs plus my head up and agreed with you.
But just weird that they can still follow suit their own style of "Logic" or ways of doing things...Its no wonder they can never improve themselves. Not in economic ways maybe but at least the way they are living in..
I see too much of monkey see monkey do...

hunter12
11-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Morning all bros.. like to seek some advise on the following amulets pricing.. thinking n looking at 1 of it. Which one is of better choice?

1) LP Thim KP lek BE2517, block 2.
2) WPN 3, shallow mould.
3) WPN 3, deep mould.

I know WPN have alot of phim.. let say not those popular phim.. let take it as all is authentic piece and only average condition, if advising the pricing here is not a good ideal.. can pm me?? Thanks very much.. much appreciate.

sionglim
11-12-2017, 01:48 PM
those sungei rd market hoot pai real??
They are plying their ware at simei mrt pasar malam

hayhay
11-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Anyone have palakit for sell? I’m looking for a girl facing out of the penis

naemlo
11-12-2017, 03:00 PM
those sungei rd market hoot pai real??
They are plying their ware at simei mrt pasar malam

It is like when young playing ti kum... heng, suay. Why will u pay to take risk?

Anyone have palakit for sell? I’m looking for a girl facing out of the penis

Si beh fierce.

hayhay
11-12-2017, 03:36 PM
It is like when young playing ti kum... heng, suay. Why will u pay to take risk?

Si beh fierce.

Hehehehe, think of finding a new one

naemlo
11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Hehehehe, think of finding a new one

Looking for more metta or more gers? :D

sionglim
11-12-2017, 04:28 PM
manage to get a few from bedok temple. When the maha pass away many yrs back , he pass it to the pra ku

hayhay
11-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Looking for more metta or more gers? :D

More gers lah

hayhay
11-12-2017, 06:59 PM
manage to get a few from bedok temple. When the maha pass away many yrs back , he pass it to the pra ku

Bro Still have?

naemlo
11-12-2017, 07:12 PM
More gers lah

As mentioned, si beh fierce... now add, si beh hum sap. :D U should go for mae per...

sionglim
11-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Bro Still have?

That time he say got alot under the bed, ask the maha of wat pallelai see how.

hayhay
12-12-2017, 06:50 AM
That time he say got alot under the bed, ask the maha of wat pallelai see how.

Near where? Can let me know where? Thank u

hayhay
12-12-2017, 06:51 AM
As mentioned, si beh fierce... now add, si beh hum sap. :D U should go for mae per...

Hahaha, I’m hum sap lah

wildhorse
12-12-2017, 07:36 PM
All along i wear one powerful amulet. Attracted alot of girls for me.
Blessed by Arjan Yusoff.............

Ishak

hayhay
13-12-2017, 07:17 AM
All along i wear one powerful amulet. Attracted alot of girls for me.
Blessed by Arjan Yusoff.............

Ishak

If u attach many girls u won’t ask for sugar mummy in the forum. I think u dreaming, wake up lah

paul55ho
19-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Experienced bro, can tell me more abt this amulet n approx cost? My fren say v gd, ask me buy 1 but price seem v steep.

Darkrise
19-12-2017, 03:16 PM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/20pscph.jpg

Jaguar00
19-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Experienced bro, can tell me more abt this amulet n approx cost? My fren say v gd, ask me buy 1 but price seem v steep.

Assuming that you are not familiar with amulets, my advice is not to buy.

Very good for what? Why do you need to wear it? Why did your friend ask you, someone who know nothing about amulets, to buy an amulet with award? Getting a noob to buy an amulet with award is always a bad sign based on my experience. This one got "award" one, confirm super expensive one lah. Who are you buying it from?

How do you know that you are getting a genuine amulet? Not many real experts out there dare to say that they can ID an amulet whether its genuine or not. Certificate can fake one, amulet also can fake one. How to tell if it's real?

Even if it is genuine, what are you expecting after wearing it? More money? More metta? More good luck? What if what you expected never come? For amulets, what works for me may not work for you. Your "friend" shd know that, which makes me wonder, why recommend you such an expensive amulet?

naemlo
19-12-2017, 06:08 PM

The certificate mentioned the temple, batch, material made and other info, most impt, it mentioned this is a real authenticate piece.

Wat Rakang so called tok kong amulets are 1 of the most replicate in the market. As a newbie in amulet, I will suggest not to play with old famous amulet. U tell your friend, if so tok kong, let u wear the amulet for a month and within 1 month, kena toto, u will give the seller 10% of toto 1st prize.

keit81
19-12-2017, 09:32 PM

The amulet is a Somdej Wat Rakhang made by Somdej Phra Buddhachan Dto. It is considered the King of amulets and the centre piece if you want a Benjapakee set.

The certification is from Ajarn Kla, a master at authenticating Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets only. He does not authenticate other amulets, not even Somdej Wat Phra Kaew or Bangkhonphrom.

Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets with Ajarn Kla's certification usually trade in Thailand for Millions of Baht, that is 10s of thousand SGD. As someone new to amulets, I would NOT recommend you get something so expensive. In all honesty, Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets are more for collectors than people that wear them for blessings.

If you have that kind of money to spend, might as well make trip to Thailand, go to a few temples to pray and make donations and get the amulets directly from there. You can also get the LuangPhor there to do a blessing for you.

paul55ho
19-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Assuming that you are not familiar with amulets, my advice is not to buy.

Very good for what? Why do you need to wear it? Why did your friend ask you, someone who know nothing about amulets, to buy an amulet with award? Getting a noob to buy an amulet with award is always a bad sign based on my experience. This one got "award" one, confirm super expensive one lah. Who are you buying it from?

How do you know that you are getting a genuine amulet? Not many real experts out there dare to say that they can ID an amulet whether its genuine or not. Certificate can fake one, amulet also can fake one. How to tell if it's real?

Even if it is genuine, what are you expecting after wearing it? More money? More metta? More good luck? What if what you expected never come? For amulets, what works for me may not work for you. Your "friend" shd know that, which makes me wonder, why recommend you such an expensive amulet?

The certificate mentioned the temple, batch, material made and other info, most impt, it mentioned this is a real authenticate piece.

Wat Rakang so called tok kong amulets are 1 of the most replicate in the market. As a newbie in amulet, I will suggest not to play with old famous amulet. U tell your friend, if so tok kong, let u wear the amulet for a month and within 1 month, kena toto, u will give the seller 10% of toto 1st prize.

The amulet is a Somdej Wat Rakhang made by Somdej Phra Buddhachan Dto. It is considered the King of amulets and the centre piece if you want a Benjapakee set.

The certification is from Ajarn Kla, a master at authenticating Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets only. He does not authenticate other amulets, not even Somdej Wat Phra Kaew or Bangkhonphrom.

Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets with Ajarn Kla's certification usually trade in Thailand for Millions of Baht, that is 10s of thousand SGD. As someone new to amulets, I would NOT recommend you get something so expensive. In all honesty, Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets are more for collectors than people that wear them for blessings.

If you have that kind of money to spend, might as well make trip to Thailand, go to a few temples to pray and make donations and get the amulets directly from there. You can also get the LuangPhor there to do a blessing for you.

Thks bro for all the advice.

I just ask ask cos my fren was saying its like sgd10k+.

Personally i wearing the gold Garuda wwith Rama 5 from Wat Pho Thong, as what bro Namelo mentioned before. N i recently bought the gold but painted red edition.

naemlo
19-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Personally i wearing the gold Garuda wwith Rama 5 from Wat Pho Thong, as what bro Namelo mentioned before. N i recently bought the gold but painted red edition.

It has been a long, u still wearing it.... good.

paul55ho
20-12-2017, 12:42 AM
It has been a long, u still wearing it.... good.

Yes very good. Thats why i bought the red one.

dyelook
20-12-2017, 03:07 AM
somdej wat rakhang by arjan kia?:eek:
real blessed de is rare.. very very very very very rare so better forgot about paying for it..

naemlo
20-12-2017, 10:15 AM

Archan Naemlo, ao mai? :D

hayhay
20-12-2017, 11:26 AM

Power lah bro

naemlo
20-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Power lah bro

I know I power but which part? :D

draven78eric
31-12-2017, 06:44 PM
real blessed de is rare.. very very very very very rare so better forgot about paying for it..

Not by Archan Kla , is certified by him as he is the Director of the WRK committee or watever currently, for a long time liao and he only certified Somdej from WRK and he is very well respected in the Amulets industries.
As Bro Keith mentioned, and is true, the Somdej certified by him are traded in very high price in Thailand. Somdej from WRK (old amulets) are more to collection and trade to potential buyers in the future, not for amateurs wearer i think. But if you have the money, why not?
Seriously i have got 3 somdej from a friend too which are certified by Archan Kla too..for 350K Baht all 3 pcs. I think i have or my friend has shown to Bro Naemlo before the pics too. Or did i remember wrongly?
Late after i got it, i also got the 3 Somdej to see the actual person Archan Kla in Bangkok, to verify again but didnt tell him that its already been verified.
His place also organize classes to teach people how to see n verify the amulets from WRK. Verification by him are FOC
Luckily, all 3 are certified by him and said , the meat still in good condition and ask me to keep properly. One of it is the same as the pic shown, with the chinese characters in the back , this batch according to Archan Kla is for the era long ago, for the Chinese merchants who are in Thailand and made very big donation to WRK and Somdej toh make those amulets for them.
After some search, there is a youtube by a thai collector holding the same Amulet with the chinese wording. He said is worth or was offered 12 mil baht in Thailand for the mentioned amulet. :eek:

draven78eric
31-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Thks bro for all the advice.

I just ask ask cos my fren was saying its like sgd10k+.

I sell you my one for 4K SGD can liao..same as the one you shown.
For me is cost to cost... have the cert too...:D

paul55ho
31-12-2017, 06:54 PM
I sell you my one for 4K SGD can liao..same as the one you shown.
For me is cost to cost... have the cert too...:D

I pm u ... :D

draven78eric
31-12-2017, 07:09 PM
I pm u ... :D

Replied :D

Cuntworth
31-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Anybody wearing Jao Ngo amulet???

draven78eric
01-01-2018, 11:26 AM
I know I power but which part? :D

Bro Naemlo,

Tis is the Lp Suk i mentioned to you much earlier. I decided to get it
After got it, try and chiong the thai lotto..throw big but all missed by aaaaaabit only. eye blue black liao
16th Dec bought 595 2000x2000 came out 596
30th Dec bought 123 2000x2000 came out 234
Knn vomit blood sia....No buy liao..55555

akiki15
01-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Don't Angry.

I show my amulet.

bro, can i know what is this?

naemlo
01-01-2018, 05:35 PM
I think i have or my friend has shown to Bro Naemlo before the pics too. Or did i remember wrongly?

Ya your friend emailed me the pic.

Tis is the Lp Suk i mentioned to you much earlier. I decided to get it
After got it, try and chiong the thai lotto..throw big but all missed by aaaaaabit only. eye blue black liao

U no fate, pass the amulet to me. :D

draven78eric
01-01-2018, 09:18 PM
U no fate, pass the amulet to me. :D

555... no fate still can keep for collection mah..:p

naemlo
01-01-2018, 09:36 PM
555... no fate still can keep for collection mah..:p

Let me try this coming toto... if win, 10% for u.

wywy
01-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Hi bro anyone tried using nam man prai oil before? How effective is it?

Red_Wine
01-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Hi bro anyone tried using nam man prai oil before? How effective is it?

Brother, how effective I don't know but how sure do u know what's oil inside the bottle the seller selling? Anyway, don't go shortcut by using this oil, will get backfire easily bcos of our greed and desire. Just saying, hope u don't mind.

draven78eric
02-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Let me try this coming toto... if win, 10% for u.

HUAT lah...:D

ATAmulets
13-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi Bros here, im new to this site and heard that many bros here are discussing and posting pics of amulets here. So im dropping by and share share too.
Pardon me for being a newbie.
share a few of my collections to all bros here

Those interested in Trading can also PM me directly
Still in moderate so replying in Thread might be slow. So any bros to Upz me in the points section will be much appreciated. Thanks again
Sadhu Sadhu.....

ATAmulets
14-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Sorry for my typo..is not for trade with other amulets but interested parties can Pm for price. Apologies again. ;)

pusielover
16-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Brother, how effective I don't know but how sure do u know what's oil inside the bottle the seller selling? Anyway, don't go shortcut by using this oil, will get backfire easily bcos of our greed and desire. Just saying, hope u don't mind.
no worries, most of the time fake, jo bo lan can't help anything..however rather fake, disappointed n got over it than kana bad karma lol..
I tried many, not one jalan :D

ATAmulets
18-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Share share see see :)
Interested parties can PM me

naemlo
18-01-2018, 12:04 PM
no worries, most of the time fake, jo bo lan can't help anything..however rather fake, disappointed n got over it than kana bad karma lol..
I tried many, not one jalan :D

Most of these are just purely bullshit and greed of temple committees or individual so called Archan to make money. As mentioned I even KO an archan, by right he should be knife, gun cannot penetrate but unfortunately KO by a punch. :D

If so jalan, no poor ppl in Thailand, no need army to protect the country, Trump will be willing to pay billions for his military. South Thailand won't have death because of bombing. Thaksin and Yingluck's metta will be super strong, will get richer in Thailand. Leicester will continue to win BPL.. The crap list will go on....:rolleyes::D

I have hundreds of so called can make rich amulets, if only at least 1 works then I should have won 1st prize in toto but for donkey years, not even strike 4D, puiii.

Minnow
18-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Most of these are just purely bullshit and greed of temple committees or individual so called Archan to make money. As mentioned I even KO an archan, by right he should be knife, gun cannot penetrate but unfortunately KO by a punch. :D

If so jalan, no poor ppl in Thailand, no need army to protect the country, Trump will be willing to pay billions for his military. South Thailand won't have death because of bombing. Thaksin and Yingluck's metta will be super strong, will get richer in Thailand. Leicester will continue to win BPL.. The crap list will go on....:rolleyes::D

I have hundreds of so called can make rich amulets, if only at least 1 works then I should have won 1st prize in toto but for donkey years, not even strike 4D, puiii.

Words of Wisdom!

draven78eric
18-01-2018, 02:07 PM

One monk kena interviewed before by a local thai media but in english
He also said, if the amulets so powerful, then why even the monk who created it still passed away? :D
Its created for a gift for those who make donations to the temple and not wanting them to be empty handed after the donations in the past and a form of appreciation and it is passed down the tradition till now and some greed people starts to stir different kinds of news to bring the price up for certain amulets.
Tio boh Bro Naemlo
But anyway, the Thai buddhism is a different kind of buddhism.
They only believe in one buddha and tats the only forever.
but the fact and taught by the enlighten one, he said, everyone can be a buddha, its within ourselves. Its up to us whether we can realize the truth within us and be enlighten and reach nirvana.:rolleyes:

naemlo
18-01-2018, 03:02 PM
some greed people starts to stir different kinds of news to bring the price up for certain amulets.

It is easy to market a 10 baht amulet and mass produce to sell at 100, 1000 times the value. Just pay a reporter to write about the amazing of wearing the amulet. :D The temple will be famous, follows by amulets, follows by money keeps flowing in. :D

This topic of tok kong, makes wonder amulets was argued b4 in this thread by die hard fans and doubtful group :D

pusielover
18-01-2018, 05:13 PM

Yes I couldn't agree more. Can't jalan for riches/money or love (potion). Only for safety n protection. Get a talisman from sg Guan Im temple should do the trick. This way sure won't kana hoax lol

naemlo
18-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Yes I couldn't agree more. Can't jalan for riches/money or love (potion). Only for safety n protection. Get a talisman from sg Guan Im temple should do the trick. This way sure won't kana hoax lol

U should be like this man,

pusielover
18-01-2018, 06:43 PM

what's the possibility that ppl will meet with mishaps? And what are the percentage amulets / charm / talisman can protect against it?
Most religious man ill regardless of religion, pastors, high monk, priest etc will also have the chance of untimely death. Call it retribution, previous life bad karma whatsoever..

draven78eric
19-01-2018, 09:00 AM
what's the possibility that ppl will meet with mishaps? And what are the percentage amulets / charm / talisman can protect against it?
Most religious man ill regardless of religion, pastors, high monk, priest etc will also have the chance of untimely death. Call it retribution, previous life bad karma whatsoever..

Agreed... i started to collect amulets is for collection and hobbies rather than wearing all these like the guy on pic..
but if have people willing to rent at a good price, i wil let go n use the money to go buy Gold .. 555
knn haven kena accident, die from broken neck liao.. :D
own self kill own self...

pusielover
19-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Agreed... i started to collect amulets is for collection and hobbies rather than wearing all these like the guy on pic..
but if have people willing to rent at a good price, i wil let go n use the money to go buy Gold .. 555
knn haven kena accident, die from broken neck liao.. :D
own self kill own self...

totally agreed, it somehow became collectable items just like ppl collect antiques. With that in mind, no disappointment or whatsoever if they underperformed lol

draven78eric
23-01-2018, 06:25 PM

Any old bird knows more about this rian...?

naemlo
23-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Any old bird knows more about this rian...?

This piece from Wat Inn and what u want to know? :D Want to pass to me again?

draven78eric
23-01-2018, 06:53 PM
This piece from Wat Inn and what u want to know? :D Want to pass to me again?

555...i still haven pass you the Somdej LP suk...if have chance rent to you for 1 month..
from 1978 right? heard is rare..and have value boh...? :D

naemlo
23-01-2018, 07:14 PM
from 1978 right? heard is rare..and have value boh...? :D

Dunno the value.

addicted85
23-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Any Bros wearing lp Tim 2515 amulets or lp Tim amulets ?
Care to share your experiences with the Bros ?

draven78eric
24-01-2018, 09:46 AM

You mean the 2514 Somdej Picket Mara...?

BlueDemon
24-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Instead of protecting him, the amulets look like potential hazard.

naemlo
24-01-2018, 12:47 PM

You mean the 2514 Somdej Picket Mara...?

All play high end stuffs... si bei wu lui. :D

draven78eric
25-01-2018, 09:34 AM
All play high end stuffs... si bei wu lui. :D

Bro, the Picket Mara is high end meh...?:rolleyes:

naemlo
25-01-2018, 10:05 AM

Bro, the Picket Mara is high end meh...?:rolleyes:

addicted85 should be looking at LP Tim's KP. LP Tim's KP quite ex. As for u, u always high end amulets mah.

If I am not wrong, Picket Mara, was made in Wat Takwian and mass blessed a few times by a lot of LPs and LP Tim is one of them. Not so called LP Tim's amulet.

pusielover
25-01-2018, 05:32 PM

what kinda experience one would expect since cannot Huat cannot use to kao cha bo? And for safety n protection wise, its all fated, when u have to go u hv to go
男人不是為了女人就是錢,或兩者都想得到

addicted85
25-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Hahaha , heard lp Tim stuff very Jalan so wanna know if any Bros have rent them before since this thread is 578 pages Long

draven78eric
27-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Hahaha , heard lp Tim stuff very Jalan so wanna know if any Bros have rent them before since this thread is 578 pages Long

I also interested in LP tim Khun paen..if have ...price ok i might be intetrested..:D

draven78eric
27-01-2018, 11:50 AM
addicted85 should be looking at LP Tim's KP. LP Tim's KP quite ex. As for u, u always high end amulets mah.

If I am not wrong, Picket Mara, was made in Wat Takwian and mass blessed a few times by a lot of LPs and LP Tim is one of them. Not so called LP Tim's amulet.

Bro..check with you ah..Leklai some have magnectic field and some dont have tio boh or if leklai is realy sure sure...? or depends which type of leklai..:)

addicted85
27-01-2018, 12:22 PM
I received a leklai from a stranger in a prayer shop , a real small one , on the same night I won my company 1st prize lucky draw , I never have such lucky draw luck before .

naemlo
27-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Bro..check with you ah..Leklai some have magnectic field and some dont have tio boh or if leklai is realy sure sure...? or depends which type of leklai..:)

Lek lai I dunno much, I have few small pieces given to me, now my altar table collecting dust :D

fredc
28-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Hi can any senior here can identify its from which year n temple?

fredc
28-01-2018, 12:12 AM

Can any senior help identify which year and temple from? Thanks

fredc
28-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Can any senior help identify year n which temple out please. Tahnks alot

pusielover
28-01-2018, 09:03 AM
renting on impulse is easy, just pay n u got it. After it did not perform as expect ( mostly is the case). Gosh how to get rid of it? Give up to temple? Feel heart pain $$$...
Better rent it out to the next sucker who believe it will work miracle. thali amulet make up a few percent of their country GDP.

keeping them as collectable/antiques/investments whatever u call it. When the price is higher than u bou, ust let go. Not by bearing/wearing them will make u rich.

draven78eric
28-01-2018, 10:59 AM
renting on impulse is easy, just pay n u got it. After it did not perform as expect ( mostly is the case). Gosh how to get rid of it? Give up to temple? Feel heart pain $$$...
Better rent it out to the next sucker who believe it will work miracle. thali amulet make up a few percent of their country GDP.

keeping them as collectable/antiques/investments whatever u call it. When the price is higher than u bou, ust let go. Not by bearing/wearing them will make u rich.

The most funny thing is now the market in Thai Amulets has turned upside down liao...
we just tcss ah..talked about renting, people now want power want rich but want it cheap
when there is a really power one and n enhance the wearer to the fullest, but comes with a hefty price, they say SIAO BOH..!! so ex, and also not direct from temple. must be fake..

their mind set is only from temple is real deal..but also want cheap
but they never know, now many temples in bangkok or those more popular ones in other province have stop coming out amulets themself but rather the agents from everywhere, they mass produce from factory and sign agreement with temple, the temple will so call bless the amulets in the temple n claim is from the temple and the returns, the agent has or will donate a certain sums to the temple for whatever usage.
Then when agent collection day , take pic from monk or abbot, claim amulet from temple leh..after which, distribute to other amulets sellers, just like the pyramid pattern liao...

they tend to forget, the real old n good deal amulets has already stop production long long ago and if happens to come by one, of cos its not from temple and a high price tag come with it and it must be from some collectors or whoever collects it . Some high value amulets are kept in the kampung in province with the owners unknown of its true value too.

Now i see the taobao site n the amount of thai amulets they selling, wah...amazing leh..and the claim they made...its weird there are people really believe them hor...:rolleyes:

naemlo
28-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Can any senior help identify year n which temple out please. Tahnks alot

Wow now still have ppl "siao" JTK? Seldom see ppl wear big biscuit. Other JTK experts might be able to identify. JTK, I no follow but have a few pieces, again collecting dust. :D If u interested, I can let go :D Wat Mahatat, Kohong, Phuthaisawan.

naemlo
28-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Now i see the taobao site n the amount of thai amulets they selling, wah...amazing leh..and the claim they made...its weird there are people really believe them hor...:rolleyes:

U must watch those youtube which amulet sellers...talk got dragon got tiger. :D

draven78eric
28-01-2018, 11:42 AM
U must watch those youtube which amulet sellers...talk got dragon got tiger. :D

Bro send me the link if possible leh...want see see and pass the Sunday with laughs

naemlo
28-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Bro send me the link if possible leh...want see see and pass the Sunday with laughs

No special link, I just search. 1 video will lead to another.

pusielover
28-01-2018, 11:59 AM
The most funny thing is now the market in Thai Amulets has turned upside down liao...
we just tcss ah..talked about renting, people now want power want rich but want it cheap
when there is a really power one and n enhance the wearer to the fullest, but comes with a hefty price, they say SIAO BOH..!! so ex, and also not direct from temple. must be fake..

but they never know, now many temples in bangkok or those more popular ones in other province have stop coming out amulets themself but rather the agents from everywhere, they mass produce from factory and sign agreement with temple, the temple will so call bless the amulets in the temple n claim is from the temple and the returns, the agent has or will donate a certain sums to the temple for whatever usage.
Then when agent collection day , take pic from monk or abbot, claim amulet from temple leh..after which, distribute to other amulets sellers, just like the pyramid pattern liao...

they tend to forget, the real old n good deal amulets has already stop production long long ago and if happens to come by one, of cos its not from temple and a high price tag come with it and it must be from some collectors or whoever collects it . Some high value amulets are kept in the kampung in province with the owners unknown of its true value too.

thanks for the details explaination. I hv learnt guru!
It has became commercialized rather than a blessed item.
If I am wealthy I don't mind collecting old n famous amulets as collection. Rent in hope for wealth / women gain are all bs to me. Of coz that's my personal view.

pusielover
28-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Wow now still have ppl "siao" JTK? Seldom see ppl wear big biscuit. Other JTK experts might be able to identify. JTK, I no follow but have a few pieces, again collecting dust. :D If u interested, I can let go :D Wat Mahatat, Kohong, Phuthaisawan.

talking about big biscuit many years ago I was in bkk street, witness a road sweeper bearing a BIG one. Big biscuit supposed to be a wealth giver right? :D

Many ironical myth surround these so claimed as mystical items.
Went to a amulet shop in sin. The shop assists has a needle whacked into his forehead, claiming that this ritual was meant for prospertiy.
I was asking myself, going thru this process, he end up getting a shop assistance job. What would he be doing if he did not had this ritual done on him?
At the end I concluded: never thrust a skinny chef or a poor fengshui master.

worldtreeboy
28-01-2018, 12:20 PM
anyone has aj pleng boonyuen loop om or khun paen? any feedback about his items?

draven78eric
28-01-2018, 06:30 PM
No special link, I just search. 1 video will lead to another.

Search under what ah bro
"Thai Amulet seller" ?

Seibeigood
28-01-2018, 11:08 PM
I also interested in LP tim Khun paen..if have ...price ok i might be intetrested..:D
bro lp tim kp quite expensive...what spec r u looking at...have many roon n year

Zwbff
29-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Bros, anyone heard of Wat Yannawa? What is the temple known for? Any idea?

draven78eric
29-01-2018, 12:02 PM
bro lp tim kp quite expensive...what spec r u looking at...have many roon n year

LP tim kp how expensive, i think also not as ex as one of my Somdej WRK or Somdej Lp suk 2460 bah..If really more ex, i go burn down the house of the seller to me in Bkk :D joking joking ah..
actually cheap or ex is very subjective now a days also.

Im not looking for its special power bro..rather if have any which caught my eyes, i will keep it for collection or future sales if price go up..
All specs n purposes for all amulets are all the same lah...
All also say, protection, fortune, car accident...pretty general..if all same spec, buy any one can liao mah..tio boh..
555 no offence..just tcss ah

naemlo
29-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Search under what ah bro
"Thai Amulet seller" ?

Also can...

addicted85
30-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Do more good deeds to have a better karma

ATAmulets
31-01-2018, 09:33 AM
https://youtu.be/Iv2RxQwReUk

naemlo
01-02-2018, 11:38 AM
LP tim kp how expensive, i think also not as ex as one of my Somdej WRK or Somdej Lp suk 2460 bah..If really more ex, i go burn down the house of the seller to me in Bkk :D joking joking ah..
actually cheap or ex is very subjective now a days also.

No amulet is better than his, he makes millions not thb but sgd. Judgement is out, 3.5 yrs and out as millionaire... Is he 1 of the richest pastor on this earth?

naemlo
01-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Search under what ah bro
"Thai Amulet seller" ?

This 1 for u,

https://youtu.be/hbTAUJ1I81E

pusielover
01-02-2018, 08:42 PM
No amulet is better than his, he makes millions not thb but sgd. Judgement is out, 3.5 yrs and out as millionaire... Is he 1 of the richest pastor on this earth?

minus sun/ph only stay 2yrs+ in changi holiday chalet.
Very worthwhile indeed

naemlo
01-02-2018, 09:34 PM
minus sun/ph only stay 2yrs+ in changi holiday chalet.
Very worthwhile indeed

After "holidays", back as a "dragon" again. Counting how much interests he has made in his bank, wealth funds and other investments. Maybe head over to LA for breakfast and dinner in London.

CannonBalls
01-02-2018, 11:33 PM
After "holidays", back as a "dragon" again. Counting how much interests he has made in his bank, wealth funds and other investments. Maybe head over to LA for breakfast and dinner in London.

3.5yrs after deductions is abt 2yrs 7 n half months. Come out liao song song. Total sum was 50mil. 50 million wah....

draven78eric
02-02-2018, 09:23 AM

Bro, this i totally both hands up and both feets up and agreed:D

draven78eric
02-02-2018, 09:33 AM
This 1 for u,

https://youtu.be/hbTAUJ1I81E

the girl keep distracting me..:D

draven78eric
02-02-2018, 09:38 AM
This 1 for u

Bro enjoy this, one of my all time fav scene :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GFzyZD4dxI

Funlover
09-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Bros able to share which page is having thai amulet auctions on facebook? I only know of Exclusive.

naemlo
09-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Bros able to share which page is having thai amulet auctions on facebook? I only know of Exclusive.

Why will u want to auction for amulet?? :confused:

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 12:34 PM

Why you want to go for auction for the Amulets? You A collectors or a normal wearer n aim for cheap but from temple?

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Why will u want to auction for amulet?? :confused:

Bro today you free ah, can help ID this leh.. Knn my F.I.L last night show me this..i stunned...dont know smlj lai eh..
Knn upload pic keep tio error..
Bro you ever see or heard of somdej muan anot? Roll up somdej like the "Tian Yan" beads..Heard is in that old era, no casing mah, so some are made roll up, and use the thread to go tru and can wear on neck or as braclet. i will try to upload the pic again...
Still got one more ah, the somdej in ball...
a few or many pcs of somdej are stick together in a pile together, can be in ball or stack up manners, they claimed this state is just taken from the jedi or whatever place they buried much earlier and yet to process further to make it cleaner look

naemlo
09-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Bro you ever see or heard of somdej muan anot? Roll up somdej like the "Tian Yan" beads..Heard is in that old era, no casing mah, so some are made roll up, and use the thread to go tru and can wear on neck or as braclet. i will try to upload the pic again...

Pic speaks a thousand words. :D

BTW, anyone here "plays" HPY?

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Pic speaks a thousand words. :D

Pics load still kena error ..:mad:
Whats HPY bro

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 05:01 PM
153820Pic speaks a thousand words. :D

Ok liao, did some resize..Bro these

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 05:08 PM
And these...:confused:

naemlo
09-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Whats HPY bro

Pic from google... not mine.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3WEptJkK_CE/UvJ1ZikYfzI/AAAAAAAAAnM/AXYpi3WbN-g/s640/blogger-image-1331033871.jpg

And these...:confused:

Never see before :D I a bit tortoise. :D

draven78eric
09-02-2018, 05:38 PM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3WEptJkK_CE/UvJ1ZikYfzI/AAAAAAAAAnM/AXYpi3WbN-g/s640/blogger-image-1331033871.jpg

Never see before :D I a bit tortoise. :D

This not the xiao ren doll we always see in the hkg movie? use needle n poke poke :D

09-02-2018, 10:55 PM

HPY LP Chang

naemlo
09-02-2018, 11:19 PM
HPY LP Chang

U "play" HPY?? Ya, the pic HPY from LP Chang. Anyone wants to let go HPY?

naemlo
09-02-2018, 11:21 PM
This not the xiao ren doll we always see in the hkg movie? use needle n poke poke :D

No no.... it is Hollywood instead :D

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/9941/p9941_p_v8_ac.jpg

draven78eric
10-02-2018, 11:42 AM

Bro you want to poke who sia

naemlo
10-02-2018, 10:51 PM
Bro you want to poke who sia

HPY not for poke poke but instead not allowing others to poke u.

10-02-2018, 11:37 PM

No lah I not familiar with this guru hpy only know he one of the top 5 hpy master and saw some sharing of the pic at SA forum. I only have one lp kloy 2553 phim kmk given by a buddy.

naemlo
11-02-2018, 12:22 AM
I only have one lp kloy 2553 phim kmk given by a buddy.

I have 1 from LP Kloy too. Thinking of collecting HPY now. :D

draven78eric
11-02-2018, 10:36 AM
HPY not for poke poke but instead not allowing others to poke u.

This good and a must carry when going to places full of gays and LB...555

draven78eric
03-03-2018, 10:46 AM
I think i abit of out trend liao..cannot catch up.
Please some "experts" explain this to me?

Jking
11-03-2018, 09:50 PM

The price for LP Tim Khun Pean is never reasonable. The only official recognised batch is from 2517 divided between phim lek and phim yai. A beautiful khun pean phim lek cost about 600,000b upwards. Lousier condition is priced lower. It has pink and white meat. Khun Pean Phim yai is got takrut koo or those without takrut. W/o takrut is 1.2-1.4mil baht for beautiful pc and 2mil baht for takrut koo. Yes these are the market prices in thailand, if u can get at lower than these good luck. Yes, the price is out of reach for many people, it isn't suppose to be affordable if not u would have seen many people having it. just sharing what I know and no all those photos posted are not mine and below to one of the lp tim dealer in pantip. Thanks

http://www.thaprachan.com/product_img/2790/b21-11-16-16-57-39.jpg
http://www.thaprachan.com/product_img/2790/21-11-16-16-57-39back.jpg
http://www.thaprachan.com/product_img/2790/b03-07-16-12-44-23-1-2790.jpg
http://www.thaprachan.com/product_img/2790/03-07-16-12-44-24back-2790.jpg

Jking
11-03-2018, 10:01 PM
I have 1x Loop Om Pong Plai Guman, 1x Rian Charenporn Bon Nawa 2517 and 1x Hanuman 2518.
I rented all with specialised lp tim thai dealer/judge in pantip. In singapore, no one got such amulet or even have the knowledge of it. you need to do homework, research, consult and ask many thai experts on it. for a start, you might need youtube vdo done by reputable lp tim expert from thailand to help you verify real/fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziCeyvtT4H8&t=1181s of course, you need to understand abit of thai before you know what they are saying.

But the most worrying part to buy from reputable shops in pantip are not about real/fake amulets but modifying condition amulets. real amulets that are tempered with will cause significant drop in price. when you are buying lp tim, make sure you are paying the right price for the right condition.

Jking
11-03-2018, 10:10 PM

yes, i fully agree with what you say.. many people are not aware that the intention to bless a batch of amulet is very important. there are so many commercialised amulets floating around made with the sole purpose of raising fund for the agent themselves..this is in stark contrast to amulets from the past, where temple raise fund is to build infrastructure, schools or temple so the temple can assume responsibility to educate and take care of the villagers better. take a look at those fb live bidding, you can really shake your head.. people want it cheap, famous, good... 555 if it is so good, i bring to sell you for your 10sgd??
if old guru monk amulets are not saksit, you think those thai people will still pay millions of bahts for those amulets?? pantip would have closed shop long ago and people would have discard all those old amulets and replace with the newer one.

Jking
11-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Morning all bros.. like to seek some advise on the following amulets pricing.. thinking n looking at 1 of it. Which one is of better choice?

1) LP Thim KP lek BE2517, block 2.
2) WPN 3, shallow mould.
3) WPN 3, deep mould.

I know WPN have alot of phim.. let say not those popular phim.. let take it as all is authentic piece and only average condition, if advising the pricing here is not a good ideal.. can pm me?? Thanks very much.. much appreciate.

LP Tim Khun Pean Phim Lek Block 2 is not recognised by many lp tim specialist as really blessed by lp tim. It is either block 1 or none. WPN3 deep/shallow mould is a recognised and standard phim but deep mould is more expensive than shallow mould. difficult to advise pricing because beautiful condition expect to pay 120k thb above for it. yes, this is how expensive it is. I would of course recommend you to get in pantip from the thai judge. if sammakom cannot be trusted, you can rest assure other people are worst.

naemlo
11-03-2018, 10:31 PM
if old guru monk amulets are not saksit, you think those thai people will still pay millions of bahts for those amulets?? pantip would have closed shop long ago and people would have discard all those old amulets and replace with the newer one.

I dunno what is saksit but most amulet collectors buy amulets to collect, some as potential investment. I am a collector.....

Pantip shops are there, some specialize in these high value amulets, buy n sell, like any other trade dealers. Some just sell normal amulets. Good about Pantip, u can get amulets from most temples in Thailand. Some china men will go Pantip n buy almost the whole shop and sell back in China.

There are value of each shop in Pantip even those selling on small tables.

Jking
11-03-2018, 10:40 PM
I dunno what is saksit but most amulet collectors buy amulets to collect, some as potential investment. I am a collector.....

Pantip shops are there, some specialize in these high value amulets, buy n sell, like any other trade dealers. Some just sell normal amulets. Good about Pantip, u can get amulets from most temples in Thailand. Some china men will go Pantip n buy almost the whole shop and sell back in China.

There are value of each shop in Pantip even those selling on small tables.

yes pantip got quite a few stores selling normal amulets from all over thailand but most of those just have a makeshift stalls or tables. The real amulet shops are those brick & motar one trading in old guru monk amulets. I don't about now but in the past, there is also a montien plaza where people only trade high end amulets over there. pantip is definitely more exciting, got many different classes of amulets catering to different collectors/wearers/accessories.

draven78eric
12-03-2018, 11:18 AM
I also collect for investment (some of it only) the rest is personal liking and want to keep for own self.
But to buy pig, monkey or elephant amulets...i rather buy the real pig, monkeys and elephants...:D
For sure will not think about Doremon either too. Wah Piangz....

naemlo
12-03-2018, 11:40 AM
For sure will not think about Doremon either too. Wah Piangz....

Next will be hello kitty.... :D

maoshanwang
12-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Next will be hello kitty.... :D

After that will be disney characters.:D

naemlo
12-03-2018, 12:53 PM

This is called innovative ways of making money.

xiang2jia3
12-03-2018, 03:21 PM

I was about to say that.:D

magical
14-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Hi all bros here,

I have a fren who went to thailand last april to pray.....but on her return to Singapore she has been having bad luck ever since.

Husband left, lost money on gambling, lost her job few times etc etc....
Can any bro highlight is it due to supernatural or just plain bad luck.

She went with 3 other girlfrens but nothing happened to them.
She cannot recall offending anyone and forget to mention, she went to pray Bai Long Wang.

Any advice to recomend....thxs alot.

Rgds

naemlo
14-03-2018, 10:26 PM
I have a fren who went to thailand last april to pray.....but on her return to Singapore she has been having bad luck ever since.

She might want to visit archan who can perform "shower", blessing or go n sleep in the coffin :D I dunno whether will work but I always see Thais doing these.

Hi all bros here,

She cannot recall offending anyone and forget to mention, she went to pray Bai Long Wang.

Bai Long Wang passed away, still popular? :rolleyes: :D

draven78eric
16-03-2018, 02:05 PM
She might want to visit archan who can perform "shower", blessing or go n sleep in the coffin :D I dunno whether will work but I always see Thais doing these.

Yah..suggest the sleep in coffin ritual.
Did once..dont know why but life after the ritual did make a good turn for myself. :D Kind of creepy too..

naemlo
16-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Yah..suggest the sleep in coffin ritual.
Did once..dont know why but life after the ritual did make a good turn for myself. :D Kind of creepy too..

Which temple?? In Nakhon Nayok?

draven78eric
18-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Which temple?? In Nakhon Nayok?

Cant really remember liao bro..
the temple itself very big too...
has its own small food market whereby all the devotees can buy food and eat..many table and chairs too..many stalls selling amulets too. Then at the centre or outside of temple has a underground walk tru kind of museum, can walk around 3 times and read the scripts. If i not wrong, this temple i went for coffin ritual is quite famous.. sibeh many people...

naemlo
18-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Cant really remember liao bro..
the temple itself very big too...
has its own small food market whereby all the devotees can buy food and eat..many table and chairs too..many stalls selling amulets too. Then at the centre or outside of temple has a underground walk tru kind of museum, can walk around 3 times and read the scripts. If i not wrong, this temple i went for coffin ritual is quite famous.. sibeh many people...

Pii, what u described a bit difficult to know which temple. :D At least the province then I know which. :D I know 2, 1 in Chiang Mai, 1 in Nayok.

sianguy2006
18-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Hi all bros here,

Husband left, lost money on gambling, lost her job few times etc etc....
Can any bro highlight is it due to supernatural or just plain bad luck.

She went with 3 other girlfrens but nothing happened to them.

Any advice to recomend....thxs alot.

Rgds

do more tamboons..get holy water from temples to shower

magical
18-03-2018, 06:10 PM
do more tamboons..get holy water from temples to shower

Thanks to all bros,

Well looks like i think tats the only best way to go, recently saw the TCS Doppelganger, Lee Ming Shun sleep the coffin....dunno true or not.

CheeersX,

draven78eric
19-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Pii, what u described a bit difficult to know which temple. :D At least the province then I know which. :D I know 2, 1 in Chiang Mai, 1 in Nayok.

Sorry Pii... i will try to ask my friend again...will update you soon na ja..

draven78eric
19-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Thanks to all bros,

Well looks like i think tats the only best way to go, recently saw the TCS Doppelganger, Lee Ming Shun sleep the coffin....dunno true or not.

CheeersX,

Is just like your old soul die and reborn new again and are fully charged or boosted by Monk blessing. All before unlucky or suay things die away.. start afresh.. after which must do many good deeds ah.. so have many boons...:D

Maybe the word is - Refurbished :D

naemlo
21-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Sorry Pii... i will try to ask my friend again...will update you soon na ja..

krub pii... time to visit temples again. Not smooth....

draven78eric
22-03-2018, 11:48 AM
krub pii... time to visit temples again. Not smooth....

Bro got it liao
Its Wat Takien. Floating Market (Nonthaburi)

naemlo
22-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Bro got it liao
Its Wat Takien. Floating Market (Nonthaburi)

Krub pom. Will go 6c6c.

Draculax
22-03-2018, 12:52 PM

How about this for some blessing and protection? Sure all round protection and blessing :p

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MPNVsIYfOGc/VZZVyuxgO3I/AAAAAAAAKMk/Gsyjil6df9Q/s1600/FB_IMG_1435833010784.jpg

Seriously....

draven78eric
24-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Krub pom. Will go 6c6c.

There alot amulets shop and makan shop, sure need to spend money there.. bring extra..there no ATM Bro

naemlo
24-03-2018, 02:16 PM
There alot amulets shop and makan shop, sure need to spend money there.. bring extra..there no ATM Bro

yee sip baht dai mai?

draven78eric
25-03-2018, 06:11 PM
yee sip baht dai mai?

Dai pii...if we going to tamboon 2 baht to 5 baht range... :D

naemlo
25-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Dai pii...if we going to tamboon 2 baht to 5 baht range... :D

Ok, good... will go soon. :D

draven78eric
28-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Ok, good... will go soon. :D

Pii go before Songkran na
New year new start and Heng Heng all the way... sadhu sadhu sadhu...;)

naemlo
28-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Pii go before Songkran na
New year new start and Heng Heng all the way... sadhu sadhu sadhu...;)

Hopefully heng heng... :eek:

spotter542
30-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Sawadeekarp pii naemlo
Songkran coming soon , hope you chok dee muck

naemlo
30-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Sawadeekarp pii naemlo
Songkran coming soon , hope you chok dee muck

Korp khun mak krup pii.... send me a text in wechat krup. Songkran in SG or TH?

siam66
02-04-2018, 09:40 PM
1st time saw thai deity statue caged until like this :eek: :eek: :eek:

https://imgur.com/jdTujHH.jpg

siam66
03-04-2018, 07:47 AM
https://imgur.com/ifOR66qm.jpg

Seebeysong
03-04-2018, 10:14 AM
https://imgur.com/ifOR66qm.jpg

Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.

draven78eric
03-04-2018, 11:53 AM
1st time saw thai deity statue caged until like this :eek: :eek: :eek:

https://imgur.com/jdTujHH.jpg

Scare the power fly away ah...? :eek: