PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Thai Craz
16-02-2007, 05:18 PM
No need to recharge again lar brother......... one time enough liow...u want more information, you can go to 597 Geylang Rd Regalia.....:D

597 Geylang Rd Regalia. Bro, this one is shop or temple????

Near where?

They got amulet to chow or not? Price how?

Devil73
16-02-2007, 07:40 PM
i got a qn..

if say i got a amulet nv wear liao.. n intend to give away...

how do i go about doing it?

You mind passing to me? Coz I'm a collector:D

Xuhong
17-02-2007, 12:37 AM
if there's no complications on our parts..

im ok with it

happpy
17-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Bro Tong Kat Ali

Happy new yr, i think he claim he from cambodia. and he need to promote sales in irc , come to think of it. how powerful is he. what a joke hahaha.

anyway avoid suck con man

tongkat.ali
18-02-2007, 04:36 PM
i see, then what shall I do now?

I need to increase my 人缘 and attractiveness, and also extra $$ with hardwork of course, what shall I get? Soul? KMT? or what?

v.killers
18-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Bro devil73,

I got about 52 pcs of thai Amulets, and I love to collect them.....:)

Are U free to meet Up to take a look and advice me on my Thai Amulets?

Any bros interested to meet also can..... :D

Cheers

jackylee
20-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Whoop~~~

It's been 2 yrs and this is still here! :D

MyMy
21-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi,

I have recently being reading this thread and hope if some bros can advise me on some quries:

1. I understand that in Thai, there is Monday Buddha, Tuesday Buddah, Wednesday Buddha, Wednesday Night Buddha, Thursday Buddha, Friday Buddha, Saturday Buddha & Sunday Buddha. Can any Bros advise me the placing position of the Buddha? For e.g who should be place 1st or who is place on-top of the other Buddha or beside the other Buddha.

2. Is there any place where I can find a book to read up on Thai Buddha?

Thank you.

Click
21-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I have recently being reading this thread and hope if some bros can advise me on some quries:

1. I understand that in Thai, there is Monday Buddha, Tuesday Buddah, Wednesday Buddha, Wednesday Night Buddha, Thursday Buddha, Friday Buddha, Saturday Buddha & Sunday Buddha. Can any Bros advise me the placing position of the Buddha? For e.g who should be place 1st or who is place on-top of the other Buddha or beside the other Buddha.

Thank you.

Hi MyMy, you can go to Regalia at 597 Geylang Road....:D

Click
21-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi,

Thank you.

You can go to Regalia at 597 Geylang rd..... Cheers!!!:D

MyMy
21-02-2007, 03:01 PM
You can go to Regalia at 597 Geylang rd..... Cheers!!!:D

Hi Click, what is this place that you mentioned above?

roadster
21-02-2007, 05:10 PM
The order is as follows:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wed (Day), Saturday, Thursday, Wed (Night), Friday.

It does not really matter as long as you hold faith to the Triple Gem.

Malaysian Datuk
21-02-2007, 05:49 PM
The order is as follows:

Bro is what you referring to the positions for each day?
Pang Ham Yath, Pang Sai Yas (reclining) and so on?

MyMy
21-02-2007, 06:26 PM
The order is as follows:

Hi Bro Roadster,

What is the Triple Gem? Due to my limitation in Thai Language, I don't quite understand what the person told me when I was in Thailand, he drew something for me to see, I tried to draw in excel & wanted to paste here but can't. I will try to discribe and if you can advise me if I m correct:

The Top middle will be the Saturday Buddha, then on the left of Saturday Buddha will be Friday Buddha and on the right of Saturday Buddha will be Sunday Buddha (both Friday & Sunday Buddha is not place as same head level with Saturday Buddha but at body level with Satuday Buddha).

At the middle centre below Saturday Buddha will be Thursday Buddha, then on the left is Monday Buddha & on the right is Wednesday Buddha (both Monday & Wednesday Buddha is place at body level of Thursday Buddha, which also means the base of Friday & Sunday Buddha is place at the head level of Thurdays Buddha)

At the bottom middle below Thursday Buddha will be Tuesday Buddha (the base of Monday & Wednesday Buddha is place at the head level of Tuesday Buddha) and below Tuesday Buddha will be Wednesday night Buddha.

Therefore, Monday, Tueday, Wednesday Sunday, Satuday & Friday Buddha formed a circle outside Thursday Buddha and Wednesday night Buddha is at the bottom outside circle.

I hope I did not confuse you with my discription, bro. Thanks

MyMy
21-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Bro is what you referring to the positions for each day?
Pang Ham Yath, Pang Sai Yas (reclining) and so on?

Bro,

Not sure if it is the positions for each day. I am very new with these but is very interested. One of the Buddha is reclining and I think it is Tuesday Buddha.

Can recommend me any books I can read?

Thanks

Malaysian Datuk
21-02-2007, 06:50 PM
The Seven Days of Thai Buddhas

1. Sunday, Pang Tawai Natra (restraint), Following his enlightenment the Buddha spent seven days contemplating the suffering of all living things and the insignificance of all the prior events in his life.

2. Monday, Pang Ham Yath (making Peace), Shows the Buddha dispelling fear. Also represents dispelling evil and prevention of conflict. This posture is sometimes called "stopping the relatives from fighting." The Buddha returned form three months in Heaven and learned that his relatives were disputing the right to use water from a river flowing between their properties. The Buddha encouraged them to compromise.

3. Tuesday, Pang Sai Yas (reclining), The reclining Buddha represents the Buddhas passage to Nirvana and the death of his body. In Thai tradition this posture also represents a resting Buddha. It also evokes a story when the Buddha assumed enormous size in order to humble a giant.

4. Wednesday, Pang Um Baatr (holding alms bowl), Shows the Buddha holding an alms bowl, another pose is sometimes given because In accordance with Thai astrology, some people divide Wednesday into morning and evening. Pang Par Lelai (blessed one), this is the retreat in the forest image; the Buddha accepts a beehive from a Monkey and a water pot from an Elephant (Palilaika). Just as Buddhism teaches respect for all living things, this posture represents the respect of all living things for the Buddha.

5. Thursday, Pang Samah Thi (meditation), Shows the Buddha in meditation, representing the perfection of mental discipline. Thursday born people are said to be naturally suitable as teachers, lawyers, and judges.

6. Friday, Pang Ram Pueng (contemplation), Shows the Buddha in contemplation of how he can teach the dharma to others. The Buddha is in a thoughtful, introspective attitude.

7. Saturday, Pang Naga Prok (protection), Shows the Buddha in meditation and protected from a storm by Mucalinda, The Naga King . According to legend, the Buddha's body exept the head, neck and shoulders was coiled four or five times by the naga to protect him from a storm.

This is the limited knowledge that I am sharing.....feel free to input any info :)

Bro,

Not sure if it is the positions for each day. I am very new with these but is very interested. One of the Buddha is reclining and I think it is Tuesday Buddha.

Can recommend me any books I can read?

Thanks

MyMy
21-02-2007, 07:15 PM
The Seven Days of Thai Buddhas

1. Sunday, Pang Tawai Natra (restraint), Following his enlightenment the Buddha spent seven days contemplating the suffering of all living things and the insignificance of all the prior events in his life.

2. Monday, Pang Ham Yath (making Peace), Shows the Buddha dispelling fear. Also represents dispelling evil and prevention of conflict. This posture is sometimes called "stopping the relatives from fighting." The Buddha returned form three months in Heaven and learned that his relatives were disputing the right to use water from a river flowing between their properties. The Buddha encouraged them to compromise.

3. Tuesday, Pang Sai Yas (reclining), The reclining Buddha represents the Buddhas passage to Nirvana and the death of his body. In Thai tradition this posture also represents a resting Buddha. It also evokes a story when the Buddha assumed enormous size in order to humble a giant.

4. Wednesday, Pang Um Baatr (holding alms bowl), Shows the Buddha holding an alms bowl, another pose is sometimes given because In accordance with Thai astrology, some people divide Wednesday into morning and evening. Pang Par Lelai (blessed one), this is the retreat in the forest image; the Buddha accepts a beehive from a Monkey and a water pot from an Elephant (Palilaika). Just as Buddhism teaches respect for all living things, this posture represents the respect of all living things for the Buddha.

5. Thursday, Pang Samah Thi (meditation), Shows the Buddha in meditation, representing the perfection of mental discipline. Thursday born people are said to be naturally suitable as teachers, lawyers, and judges.

6. Friday, Pang Ram Pueng (contemplation), Shows the Buddha in contemplation of how he can teach the dharma to others. The Buddha is in a thoughtful, introspective attitude.

7. Saturday, Pang Naga Prok (protection), Shows the Buddha in meditation and protected from a storm by Mucalinda, The Naga King . According to legend, the Buddha's body exept the head, neck and shoulders was coiled four or five times by the naga to protect him from a storm.

This is the limited knowledge that I am sharing.....feel free to input any info :)

Thanks Bro, thats alot of information that I have problem finding. Do you mind sharing with me where I can read more on these?

zii666
22-02-2007, 01:05 AM
hi all bros, do any1 kno where to get mahakala(大黑天) Amulets?
heard that it is very powerfull, need to get 1 asap.... kekeke thanks.

mahakala info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahakala

大黑天
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%91%A9%E8%AF%83%E8%BF%A6%E7%BD%97

Devil73
22-02-2007, 11:39 AM
hi all bros, do any1 kno where to get mahakala(大黑天) Amulets?

Bro,

As per mentioned by you above is 西藏 amulet leh.....Here is talking Thai amulets leh...:confused:

yinyang
22-02-2007, 12:04 PM
..Here is talking Thai amulets leh...:confused:
Devil almighty, you still need your collection to ward off KC trap next week meh? :p

roadster
22-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Bro MyMy,

Yes, what i have stated are the order of if you want to place all 8 in a linear arrangement. Bro Malasian Datuk has given a very good description of each day. Well done. As to placing them on different levels is pretty much left up to the devotee. Triple Gem refers to Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.

fhakyew
22-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Got some Phra Ngang for sale. Please visit this link to view. Good for Metta,Lang Yuen,Biz,female attraction.

http://picasaweb.google.com/aragonsg/

Please PM me or email [email protected]

parn_t
22-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks Bro, thats alot of information that I have problem finding. Do you mind sharing with me where I can read more on these?

Bros,

Could like to know if it is better to wear a buddha in the same posture as your day of birth? Or this is just a marketing technique?

For Thu Buddha, I saw different hand posture.
What is the actual?

Some images of Buddha can be seen here....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconography_of_the_Buddha

Thks,

MyMy
22-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Bro MyMy,

Yes, what i have stated are the order of if you want to place all 8 in a linear arrangement. Bro Malasian Datuk has given a very good description of each day. Well done. As to placing them on different levels is pretty much left up to the devotee. Triple Gem refers to Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.

Thanks Bro Roadster,

As I am pretty new with these, I am afraid that there is a fixed position for each Buddha of the day. Thanks for the information. It is getting more interesting for me. Hope to learn more.

tongkat.ali
23-02-2007, 12:29 AM
so what shall I start with? as a beginner in looking for improving 人缘 and 财富(正偏财) ??

KMT? Soul? or just some attraction amulet will do?:confused:

Devil73
23-02-2007, 12:32 AM
you still need your collection to ward off KC trap next week meh?

I no need to ward off kc trap one lah...Coz I know hit & run mah....hahahaha:p

wanker10
23-02-2007, 09:07 AM
so what shall I start with? as a beginner in looking for improving 人缘 and 财富(正偏财) ??

KMT? Soul? or just some attraction amulet will do?:confused:

Bro,

Wear a Somdej for 人缘,Khun Paen for 女人缘 Sankachai for some 财富(正偏财)。

Cheers!:D

Devil73
23-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Wear a Somdej for 人缘,Khun Paen for 女人缘 Sankachai for some 财富(正偏财)。

Bro,

For me if really want to 3 in 1 better still is KMT. Tio bo?

wanker10
23-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Bro,

For me if really want to 3 in 1 better still is KMT. Tio bo?

Tio lah but some people scared to keep KMT cos they have children at home. Also, some old folks believe that keeping KMT is like keeping 鬼仔, although this belief is totally wrong. I personally also scared to keep one cos you will feel someone is always beside you. You also have to "feed" him just like your own son.

Cheers,:D

Devil73
23-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Tio lah but some people scared to keep KMT cos they have children at home. Also, some old folks believe that keeping KMT is like keeping 鬼仔.
Cheers,

For me KMT is just like chinese god having Nazhe or Honghaier. It's depend how you think lor....Coz ppl believe in chinese Tao god will said it's is 鬼仔 lor...wat to do? Last time I pray KMT ppl also said...haiz...Coz ppl don't understand thai buddha leh....so sad...

tongkat.ali
24-02-2007, 01:14 AM
thanks wanker10 for the hint! :)

well, religion is very sensitive, to each his/her own.....I myself is a buddhist and Thai Buddhism to me, is another very chim religion deviated from Buddhism itself too. Even China Buddhism is also a different Buddhism from the original India one.

How do you wear Somdej,Khun Paen and Sankachai? Can just put in the pocket? I wanted to go for Soul or KMT one, but also quite scared about conflicting with my own religion. What do you guys think?

Khun Paen for 女人缘, in what sense? they will have better impression to you only or something "more"? What're the pros and cons?

I dun really like to wear chains, so can I just put them in a small pouch and place in my pocket of my paints or bag?

why do we need to "feed" KMT? I thought only need to chant.....er...use what to feed? your own blood meh?

How much do they usually cost? I come across a few guys selling amulets from the internet. They told me the price actually depends on the material made, and of course, better materials supposed to have "more power", is that true?

sorry for asking so many noob questions hehe.....and really appreciate for all the help!

jackylee
24-02-2007, 05:52 AM

well, religion is very sensitive, to each his/her own.....I myself is a buddhist and Thai Buddhism to me, is another very chim religion deviated from Buddhism itself too. Even China Buddhism is also a different Buddhism from the original India one.

How do you wear Somdej,Khun Paen and Sankachai? Can just put in the pocket? I wanted to go for Soul or KMT one, but also quite scared about conflicting with my own religion. What do you guys think?

Khun Paen for 女人缘, in what sense? they will have better impression to you only or something "more"? What're the pros and cons?

I dun really like to wear chains, so can I just put them in a small pouch and place in my pocket of my paints or bag?

why do we need to "feed" KMT? I thought only need to chant.....er...use what to feed? your own blood meh?

How much do they usually cost? I come across a few guys selling amulets from the internet. They told me the price actually depends on the material made, and of course, better materials supposed to have "more power", is that true?

sorry for asking so many noob questions hehe.....and really appreciate for all the help!

If Buddhism is really being understood... why would it be conflicted?

GMT.. chant.. give them food and most importantly TLC.. no blood..

Yes if your a collector.. batch... condition... monk... age.. all means something and does affect the value.

Nu ren yuan? Do you think monks will chant different katha.. for woman.. for money.. for gambling? Unless u mean commercial monk.. IMO it's all the same. Only diff batches are named to symbolise.

Buddhas and Devas amulets above waist. Takruts generally are safe for under lower body unless otherwise stated.

Whatever school of buddhism.. most important u learn the real thing and choose one your comfortable with. ;)

Raffles88
24-02-2007, 05:15 PM
When my parents go thailand for holiday,They buy this in thailand.But i dun know what is the amulet name and it's for wat purpose or is it rare?Can any bros enlighten me pls?thanks.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/Raffles88/201D1238.jpg

David_Ginola
24-02-2007, 10:03 PM
...GMT.. chant.. give them food and most importantly TLC.. no blood..

Yes if your a collector.. batch... condition... monk... age.. all means something and does affect the value.

Nu ren yuan? Do you think monks will chant different katha.. for woman.. for money.. for gambling? Unless u mean commercial monk.. IMO it's all the same. Only diff batches are named to symbolise.

Buddhas and Devas amulets above waist. Takruts generally are safe for under lower body unless otherwise stated.

Whatever school of buddhism.. most important u learn the real thing and choose one your comfortable with. ;)

Finally one lao jiao gives good advise liao. All amulets are good. Just that the wearer gonna be good too and have faith in the amulets.

cheers

Devil73
25-02-2007, 12:41 PM
As Bro jackylee mentioned "Good Food" it's means sweet , candy, milk, all kind of kids love tibis.... tio bo Bro jackylee?

dom01
25-02-2007, 03:44 PM
that looks like Lp Waen. Like all amulets, its sole purpose is to protect the wearer. No idea how effective is the protection. Perhaps you might want to try?

wanker10
26-02-2007, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=Raffles88;1870918]When my parents go thailand for holiday,They buy this in thailand.But i dun know what is the amulet name and it's for wat purpose or is it rare?Can any bros enlighten me pls?thanks.

Hi Bro,

I think that should be LP Ngern rian. I myself got one but is copper type. Good for overall protection & health.

wanker10
26-02-2007, 09:29 AM

well, religion is very sensitive, to each his/her own.....I myself is a buddhist and Thai Buddhism to me, is another very chim religion deviated from Buddhism itself too. Even China Buddhism is also a different Buddhism from .........................sorry for asking so many noob questions hehe.....and really appreciate for all the help!

Hi Bro,

You may check out this website: http://siamamulets.com

This is a website mainly talk about amulet collection & thai buddhism.

There are many brothers there willing to give you advice.

Mercfl2001
28-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey bros,

anyone can tell me how much the Metal Amulet made by Luang Phor Waen is worth? I am talking abt the "nai pow", the one he made for Air, Land and Navy forces of thailand?
Thanks

dom01
01-03-2007, 05:07 AM
Nt sure lei, but his amulets have been proved to be effective and affordable. His famous piece is lao suk, i think. Correct me if i m wrong. I think the price is about 150SGD.

tRuStNo1
04-03-2007, 04:11 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/a1915cb6.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i284/richardchua73/f25a7693.jpg

Hi.. Bro..
sorry, i'm new here...would like to know wat is the amulet call and the story, and wat is it for...thank a lot

tRuStNo1
05-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Anybody know anything or story of LP Key Khun Paen with Phra Ngan
Pls advise...
Coz I'm currently wearing it and would like to know more abt it...
Thanks a million...

tRuStNo1
05-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Can anybody help me or tell me more abt this LP Key Khun Paen with Phra Ngan..
thanks a million

duck84
06-03-2007, 03:50 PM
hi any senior samsters know where to get those stainless steel necklace for the thai amulet de ? nt those in fulu shou 1...nt nice 1...heard gt custom made de but dun noe where to find...haix really need to find a nice unique 1...thanks..:o

fhakyew
06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Phra Ngang statues and spell book for sale. Please visit the link below

Devil73
06-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi Bro Mercfl2001,
As to my knowledge, i don't remember LP Waen conserated any Somdej NaiPow, I personally had a Somdej NaiPow in my own collection, but it is for the Royal police force conserated by Wat Rakang Konsitaram in BKK.

OasisG

Hi Bro OasisG,

Finally you come out liao huh? long time no see you liao....how's life goes on? your hp got change bo?:D

Devil73
06-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi Bro Devil73,
anyway nice Jatukam roop you have posted online.

OasisG

Wow....now Jatukum very hot....long time never update liao leh....:D

Vigin Lover
11-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Sharing with you guys some of my collections...comments are welcome!

Luang Phor Joy Meetmor
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/329/luangphorjoysl9.jpg

Luang Phor Koon's Footprint Phrayant
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3826/luangphorkoonzj8.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Vigin Lover
11-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Somemore...

Luang Phor Prasit Phrayant
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/196/luangphorprasitpm7.jpg

Wat Sisatong Rahu
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6258/rahuwo1.jpg

jackylee
12-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Finally one lao jiao gives good advise liao. All amulets are good. Just that the wearer gonna be good too and have faith in the amulets.

cheers

Wa liew ah u!! hahaha.. simi lao jiao.. i is xin jiao hahaha

As Bro jackylee mentioned "Good Food" it's means sweet , candy, milk, all kind of kids love tibis.... tio bo Bro jackylee?

Tio tio........:D

Mercfl2001
12-03-2007, 10:20 PM
This the image of Nai Pow.. A old timer told me this pendant is very rare...
So will appreciate bros here give advice. Thanks in advance

http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=87218286zl5.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=74805111ew7.jpg

below are some small part of my collections
http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25428196jd1.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43739229rr1.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=46621058qp7.jpg

I am currently sourcing for lerk lai from a friend...

Mercfl2001
12-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Hi bros, pai seh, a brief intro of myself, I am a Moh Tham (2nd grade witch doctor) of Bai Yi Clan(White Sect)
My Ah Kong is Lu Si. I graduate in 1995 at Wat Chalong.
thats where I learn and collect my amulets.. Been collecting since i was 13 years old... Hope bros here can exchange some advise here.. Thank you.
i find this site by chance, maybe fated to meet your goodselves here:D

your humble bro
merc:D

Thai Craz
14-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi Click, what is this place that you mentioned above?

Hi, I have been there, it just opp last time the Ahlong Sun Karaoke, now constructing condo. You can see their yellow signboard from a distant.

eddong
20-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Bros some help needed pls view some of my collections...comments about them. maybe can share more info with me about the amulets i have.

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/album?.dir=7bb0scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/my_photos

eddong
20-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi bro Mercfl2001,
You were saying that you are sourcing for a lerk lai from you friend, but do you in any chance seen a actual lerk lai before since you collect amulet and was understudy under a acharn? what is the purpose of a lerk lai? I am not doubting you, but just afraid that you might get cheated if you got a lerk lai from the sourcer but you yourself never saw one before. For your info, Lerk lai is very rare and hard to source.

OasisG

Thats right Lek Lai is very rare and hard to source.
pls view more about True Story about Lek Lai in Thailand(1)

http://www.billionmore.com/article/article.php?id=2

Dont mind bros as to share something i came across .

diesel
21-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Greeting samster,
Hi bro diesel, saw tiger tooth at amk ave 10 blk 532, but i dun knwo they are real or fake one. may be u should drop there to see see. Another place is an amulet shop at chinatown... forget the place name but is beside golden dragon a shop that sell sewing stuff. Will check up the actual addreess and let u know againRegards
Sorry Dickster! I missed your post. I just went there. :) I didn't see any tooth. :(

DOM ROUGH
23-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi Bro, anyone know abt the the shop FHG that bring in thai monk for tatoo? I had seen it before but cant seems to find it so bo pian got to ask bro here for help. Really thanks alot for any help provided.

DOM ROUGH
26-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi BRO OasisG,
Thanks alot for ur infor. I had up u in return. Any bro know more details can pls provide? Hei, ur Jartukam look very nice. Care to tell more infor on this amulet? I myself am wearing 5 amuelts and have a few amulets that I buy and keep, just for interest purpose, just like there are ppl who collect vase, watches and stamps. So u also do buy and keep?

Devil73
26-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro OasisG,

wow so nice of your collection....can let one pc for me bo?:D

Mercfl2001
06-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Hey bro OasisG, thanks

Have seen a real lerk Lai. A metal ball that rolls by itself without any force.
Suppose to insert in the body for strength and protection against sharp objects and some said bullets. very rare I know. It had to be extract by a group of the most Holy Monks up in the mountain caves for it to pop out.

Have seen it done before..

Mafan
13-04-2007, 12:49 AM
wah very quite any Somdej expert here cause got a pic of it dont know by who and from where wear about 15 years laio.

fhakyew
13-04-2007, 03:29 AM

Letting go my whole collection. Best offer secures. Phra Ngang has done what I need.

sbf4life
13-04-2007, 10:09 AM
hi bro

can tell me Jartukam is use for protection and what?

good luck or something else???

Here's another pic of my few pieces of Jartukam

gongon
14-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi,
any kind bro can help me?
I need to find a yak(yaksha or doorgod) that is on yellow cloth which is stolen.
I have search around and can only find those on white or red cloth only.

Mafan
16-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi Bro Mafan,
You can try to upload the pics in here, i believe there will be someone who will help to identify for you. Cheers!

OasisG

Bro the pic i posting the colour should be white.

http://i17.tinypic.com/402w4kk.jpghttp://i18.tinypic.com/2mhx2kw.jpg

Mafan
16-04-2007, 01:00 AM
this is tophttp://i15.tinypic.com/2a5yts9.jpg

bottom http://i13.tinypic.com/2qxs5qo.jpg

Mafan
16-04-2007, 01:02 AM
2 of the back view which is about blank laio.
http://i16.tinypic.com/34g0jo8.jpghttp://i16.tinypic.com/2vv10nq.jpg

Mafan
16-04-2007, 01:03 AM
This what i wearing now anyone know how to see.
http://i11.tinypic.com/3006t4yhttp://i11.tinypic.com/2hs876e.jpg

Mafan
16-04-2007, 01:04 AM
the back and last upload.
http://i16.tinypic.com/352fcs4.jpg

vmtech
16-04-2007, 11:44 AM
any bros here know of any place in bangkok where i can pop in to have my fortune told etc?

DOM ROUGH
18-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Hi Bro OasisG,
I have frens in thailand n they told me the Tian Shen had becoming a more n more popular items in thailand. The price had rose sharply recently. Care to give some pointers on the Tian Shen u had shown earlier and the more popular 1 among people? :p

kenneth_8388
18-04-2007, 03:59 PM
hi bros, any info on wat in ngang?

fhakyew
20-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Phra Ngang for sale

kenneth_8388
21-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Hi bros anyone can provide any info on phra ngang and what effects it has on e wearer?

fieryhot
03-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi ! Forum Bros ! Anyone Intrested in Kumantong Bucha Made and chanted by Archan Deang, Pls Kindly PM me for more details. Limtied !!!!

ParaParaSakura
03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Saw an ad in chinese wanbao....this shop in middle road got one fengshui master got 20 limited edition sets of Koon Paen & KMT at S$380 per set. Not much other info and in chinese too.....anyone knows of this? I dun wan to waste a trip down for nothing....thanks

repost

DOM ROUGH
04-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Saw an ad in chinese wanbao....this shop in middle road got one fengshui master got 20 limited edition sets of Koon Paen & KMT at S$380 per set. Not much other info and in chinese too.....anyone knows of this? I dun wan to waste a trip down for nothing....thanks

repost

Hi Bro, I nv read the newspaper but I think $380 is kinda steep. There's a shop called FGH, 4th floor, beside Textile Center. They have some KMT and its from some Lp and for some yrs already. Price wise not that steep as I know. Can drop by if u free.

eddong
04-05-2007, 11:37 PM
hi bros like to check have anyone come cross this amulet : MaHa Chang EraWan (Great Elephant) Coin (KB Kritsana, Thai Amulet) photo in following link:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/detail?.dir=c6b9scd&.dnm=961cscd.jpg&.src=ph

eddong
07-05-2007, 09:53 PM
hi bros like to check have anyone come cross this amulet : MaHa Chang EraWan (Great Elephant) Coin (KB Kritsana, Thai Amulet) photo in following link:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/detail?.dir=c6b9scd&.dnm=961cscd.jpg&.src=ph

anyone can comment on this ??

fieryhot
08-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Some bro requested for the picture for the kumantong Bucha sorry for the delay. Any Bro intrested to chow pls kindly PM OR EMAIL:[email protected]. 4 Left !!!!!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/thaiamulet/album/576460762400749453

diesel
11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
我想请问各位大哥,在JB哪里有得包佛牌?我要包plastic的,手工要好,价钱便宜。
谢谢大家!

DOM ROUGH
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
我想请问各位大哥,在JB哪里有得包佛牌?我要包plastic的,手工要好,价钱便宜。
谢谢大家!
Hi Bro , u can try this shop : " Blk 269 Queen St #02-232 TEL: 63392167.
A very nice Uncle, had been going to him all the while to wrap my amulet. Workmanship is very good and cheap. :cool: Its near to Fu Lu shop...can find easily.

diesel
12-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Thank you OasisG and DOMRough!

diesel
12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Bro OasisG,

Now, I recalled about that shop in FLS complex 3rd floor. Minimum $10.

Bro DOMRough,

I just gave them a call at 3.19p.m., and had spoken to a lady. No cheap leh...also minimum $10.

There is a shop is JB and I lost the address. That shop charged less than RM10.

Mafan
12-05-2007, 04:09 PM

There is a shop is JB and I lost the address. That shop charged less than RM10.[/FONT][/COLOR]

u can try holiday inn there is a shop there but long nvr go laio dont know still there bo.

diesel
13-05-2007, 05:38 PM
u can try holiday inn there is a shop there but long nvr go laio dont know still there bo.
Yup…I knew Holiday Plaza got two shops. One is on the first floor the other is on the very top level.

The one on the first shop, don’t think have the plastic forming service. That uncle 整身都是纹身, I saw until scared siar.

The other on the top level (don’t know still there or not) and I’ve spoken to the man (less than 30 years) before. 当时我他有没有老虎皮,他想了一想,就拿了一个给我。我一摸就知道是假的,不过没拆穿他,免的 人家说我找’ 茬’。店面很小,应该没有包plastic的服务。

diesel
13-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Bro, if you think that SGD$10 is very expensive, than i got no means to help you in anyway, but if you think that JB is much better and also lesser than SGD$10, why don't think of the petrol and time wasted in going to get your passport chopped, time consuming getting to jammed just to get thru the bridge? if it only applies to you as a Singaporean but if you are not than i'm sorry. isn't it pretty the same as what you are paying for in FLS? Or i can offer another alternative since you like to travel and looking for a cheaper than SGD$10. Go to Tarpachan in BKK, they only charge THB80, with design and different arcylic for you to choose from. Sorry for being so blunt.
I knew somebody will reply like this. Didn’t expect it was you.

I have a bunch of ‘佛牌’。So, it is still cheaper to get it done together. Do you think I will be s***y and purposely go in to JB do just for one?

DOM ROUGH
14-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I knew somebody will reply like this. Didn’t expect it was you.

I have a bunch of ‘佛牌’。So, it is still cheaper to get it done together. Do you think I will be s***y and purposely go in to JB do just for one?

Hei, Cool Down BRo...we didnt know u talking abt one whole bunch....u only ask for recomm...and thats what we did. I believe $10 is REALLY the min u can get here since mi and bro OasisG already recomm u. Since we dare to recomm, we believe the workmanship is really not that bad. If u doing a whole bunch...u can go down and let the uncle see if he willing to give u some discount. Cheers~~~

ba_bu_1975
14-05-2007, 11:40 AM
hi everyones.
I am very interested in LuangTa (Than Acharn Maha Boowa Nanasampanno) amulets.
http://www.luangta.com/English/Index.html
I went to alots of amulets shop but I can't seem to find them?
Is it very rare?
From the pics inside the website.
Even the king, queen, princess, ministers & generals visit his temple.
Anyones here renting out or can recommend me to any shops?

Thanks!

diesel
14-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro diesel,
Like i already mentioned in the previous post, i apologize in the 1st place for my bluntness. But anyway i didn't mentioned that you are that silly. But still i have to apologize for being so blunt in my words. Cheer! and chill. but seriously, for bunch to wrap, i would advise you not to bring to JB or any shop that you do not well. As if you have good amulets, it is better that you go for detachable casing as it would not hurt the material of the good amulets that you have. Moreover each amulet takes ard half an hr to finish, so i would said that it'll take up a day of your time of the uncle will ask you to collect the next day. Cheers!OasisG
Thank you for your advice. Cheers to you. :)

eggkiller
15-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Hi guys,

Any guys happen to know of any powerful mediums that can make my gal come back using photos, Birthdate, full name etc?

DOM ROUGH
15-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi guys,

Any guys happen to know of any powerful mediums that can make my gal come back using photos, Birthdate, full name etc?

Bro, u asking for trouble isit....post in the main thread and now here post again. U really so despreated ah? If she not ur's no point doing all this bro. So wat if her body with u....her heart is not with u. U want to win her back...win her back the right way....which is with ur heart. Pay attention to her and dun do all the wrong things. Thats my advice. :cool:

ct75
15-05-2007, 05:38 PM
I can help you eggkiller. I can do for you magic and make your gf or any woman u want come to you. You can be biggest playboy around. Fuck all you want.

BUT CAN YOU TAHAN the bad karma? CAN YOU TAHAN when the magic breaks and your woman find out that she dont love you at all.

Things happen for a reason. People come and go and you dont own anything or anyone. Accepting that will make life easy to pass. Trying to get back what is gone will only bring pain and suffering. Think about it.

DOM ROUGH
15-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I can help you eggkiller. I can do for you magic and make your gf or any woman u want come to you. You can be biggest playboy around. Fuck all you want.
BUT CAN YOU TAHAN the bad karma? CAN YOU TAHAN when the magic Trying to get back what is gone will only bring pain and suffering. Think about it.

:eek: :eek: Wahhh....Bro. Dun temp him leh. At this stage,I believe he will engage u loh. We trying to help him see things. Not push him deeper in.

eddong
18-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi bros, this is my Jatukam Amulets for your viewing pls comment
pls view http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd...cd.jpg&.src=ph as photo size too big

GLHunter
18-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi guys,

I know its painful to lost someone you dearly loved.
I have been through it, was heartbroken & feel like the sky is crashing down on me. It was like the lowest period in my life but i think back now, its all fate & destiny.

If it did not happened at that time, i will not have met my current gf who is loving me dearly, 100x more than my ex. My current gf is obviously a better catch than my ex as she has better character, better figure, bigger boobs than my ex (an airport). So its actually a blessing in disguise. You may have lost now, but what makes you so sure that you will not find a better one in future?

Its like you type a long posting to post on SBF & it simply disappear when you hit submit.

Its like you just draw out your six month bonus in hard cash from the bank & someone rob it away from you.

What to do? LL lor.. we have already done our best, there is no regrets on our part & the only thing we can to is do move on, to minimise the emotional damage & pain. By hanging on to it will only bring you more pain, let go, & you will realise there is so much opportunities out there waiting for you to explore.

To be lonely is always better than to live in pain & despair

Think about it.

Big Sexy
18-05-2007, 04:41 PM
hi there

it is rumored that samster "DNAT" is a medium.... try to PM him..;)

Hi guys,

eddong
18-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Bro eddong,
Your link is not working.

OasisG

sorry but its ok for me?? heehee

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/album?.dir=c07cscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd...cd.jpg%26.src=ph

Mafan
19-05-2007, 02:41 AM
sorry but its ok for me?? heehee

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd76ong/album?.dir=c07cscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edd...cd.jpg%26.src=ph

this is working the other is not :p thx for sharing

nitecrawllerr
19-05-2007, 10:29 PM
BUT CAN YOU TAHAN the bad karma? CAN YOU TAHAN when the magic breaks and your woman find out that she dont love you at all.

Put it this way. What if the magic (love portion) doesnt break? The woman would be so possessive of him. Shes not going to leave him at all. Can he stay and be with her till eternity? Its painful when someone u love very very much suddenly left u. Love sick is a torture mentally and emotionally. Whats urs if urs. Never meddle with those hocu pocus stuff. The consequence could be fatal, to either parties.

jackylee
20-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi guys,

I does'nt or always try not to flame people.

But i despise people like U.

Mercfl2001
23-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey Bros... Any one heard of this temple called JAY DEE THONG???
My friend is looking for it.. I check with my Luang Phor.. never heard leh.. Does'nt sounds like a WAT (Thai Temple) might be chinese temple... Thanks..

Jus got news few days ago, a Thai Female Police officer in Songkhla Province was driving her jeep and drove her vehicle on a booby trap bomb on the road. The Bomb explodes under her vehicle briging it flying up a few metres off the ground..
The Jeep was mangled into scrap metal, she leaves the vehicle without a scratch.. ( she was photographed on thai newspaper wearing Luang Phor Thuad M16 amulet)

jackylee
23-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey Bros... Any one heard of this temple called JAY DEE THONG???
My friend is looking for it.. I check with my Luang Phor.. never heard leh.. Does'nt sounds like a WAT (Thai Temple) might be chinese temple... Thanks..

Jus got news few days ago, a Thai Female Police officer in Songkhla Province was driving her jeep and drove her vehicle on a booby trap bomb on the road. The Bomb explodes under her vehicle briging it flying up a few metres off the ground..
The Jeep was mangled into scrap metal, she leaves the vehicle without a scratch.. ( she was photographed on thai newspaper wearing Luang Phor Thuad M16 amulet)
Another story? :D

spotter542
05-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Very nice collection you have there , Bro OasisG.

Some of my collection :

http://i15.tinypic.com/4qemazp.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4r11qgo.jpg

spotter542
05-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Jartukam by Arjarn Khun Parn B.E. 2549

http://i7.tinypic.com/6bd5fs3.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/68bdl75.jpg

spotter542
05-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Krabi batch by Arjarn Kor Porn B.E. 2548

Sarm Kar Suk

http://i19.tinypic.com/4m9ft40.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/67f02tk.jpg

spotter542
05-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Luk Merng B.E. 2544

http://i12.tinypic.com/4mul7nl.jpg
http://i13.tinypic.com/6cy7xi0.jpg

DOM ROUGH
08-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,
Have a khun Paen for attraction for REN YUAN and opposite sex attraction.
The front features two silver takruts, and the back with Pai Num. Pai Num is to help its wearer to enchance his REN YUAN in this amulet and protect from any harm. In the past, warriors will have a Pai Num with them before they go to war.

Luang Phor Key, or officially called Luang Phor Key Kitiyano, aged 79, has now been a Buddhist monk for 58 years. He created a special series of amulets called "Mung Mee Ngern Tong". These amulets have passed the sacred spell ceremony for 1 trimas (3 months) the ceremony was strictly organized according to the ancient magic science.

Phra Khun Paen-Lung-Ngungtadaeng amulets are part of a series and made of the sacred powder of Mai Takian, embedded with takruts, jewels and hair of Luang Phor Key Kitiyano. All amulets are coded.

Only 599 amulets of these amulets were created. Selling for $80 with plastic casing.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/ahket/clip_image001.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/ahket/clip_image002.jpg

Bomberboy
12-06-2007, 09:04 AM
hi, any1 know which sak yant dun need to avoid sex? i heard those normal scripts dun need strict on alot of rules but animals need, lizard consider ma? cause wanted to put scripts and lizard ( for ren yuan) pls enlight mi... my master told mi dun need to avoid alot of rules

DOM ROUGH
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
hi, any1 know which sak yant dun need to avoid sex? i heard those normal scripts dun need strict on alot of rules but animals need, lizard consider ma? cause wanted to put scripts and lizard ( for ren yuan) pls enlight mi... my master told mi dun need to avoid alot of rules

for lizard, its mainly more for wealth...ren yuan will be another kind.

Amigo
12-06-2007, 05:53 PM
any for better luck huh? very suay lei nowadays

diesel
13-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Jus got news few days ago, a Thai Female Police officer in Songkhla Province was driving her jeep and drove her vehicle on a booby trap bomb on the road. The Bomb explodes under her vehicle briging it flying up a few metres off the ground. The Jeep was mangled into scrap metal, she leaves the vehicle without a scratch.. ( she was photographed on thai newspaper wearing Luang Phor Thuad M16 amulet)
泰国的佛牌无奇不有。你所说的,我绝对相信!

我对佛牌不是说很了解得彻底透透。不过,我知道有特别佛牌可以挡降头,甚至挡刀、挡子弹等等。很久以前,一 位老降头师就曾经亲口对我说,有很多老佛牌未必可以做到这些或有独特功能。绝大部分人收藏佛牌只是纯粹个人 爱好罢了,但是真正的实际用途,收藏者不太了解。换句话说,降头师的意识是指收藏佛牌虽然有价值,不一定会 有功用。

我有个珍藏的短片,而短片内容是“刀枪不入”的真实试验片段。短片介绍的是,念过经的佛牌来做挡子弹试验。 你看了之后,就知道多神奇了。

若你要看短片,可以直接联络我。不过,有小条件。:)

naemlo
17-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Y no update or any posting here? I'm interested in thai amulet... :D

me|zuo
17-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Y no update or any posting here? I'm interested in thai amulet... :D

cos most bro are posting discussion and their amulet pic on another forum which is for thai amulet.. :o

naemlo
17-06-2007, 01:06 AM
cos most bro are posting discussion and their amulet pic on another forum which is for thai amulet.. :o

I'm there too... but too shy to post cos I'm a super newbie in this. Currently I have, LP pern amulet which I'm wearing, a JKT n another amulet given to me. I dun much abt these.

Mafan
17-06-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm there too... but too shy to post cos I'm a super newbie in this. Currently I have, LP pern amulet which I'm wearing, a JKT n another amulet given to me. I dun much abt these.

LCB thought u into viet only ????????

naemlo
17-06-2007, 10:46 AM
LCB thought u into viet only ????????

Nbzzz when I in Thailand, u still crawling. :D

hthderrick
17-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Y no update or any posting here? I'm interested in thai amulet...

Wah!u oso come to this section ah?:D :D

Mafan
17-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Nbzzz when I in Thailand, u still crawling. :D

wah sure bo oh i forgot u 60 years old laio who look like 30+ :p

naemlo
17-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Wah!u oso come to this section ah?

wah sure bo oh i forgot u 60 years old laio who look like 30+

Hehheheeh so when we meeting in Thailand.... we go temples tour instead of Mp tour... :D

Devil73
17-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Hehheheeh we go temples tour instead of Mp tour...

wow....LCB bo jio huh?:D

naemlo
17-06-2007, 04:27 PM
wow....LCB bo jio huh?:D

U want to go meh?? I think of going BKK again this mth. I just came back last wk. :cool:

Devil73
17-06-2007, 04:37 PM
U want to go meh?? I think of going BKK again this mth.

you neber said go bkk leh...I thought you go hdy...hehehehe:D

onlyhuman
17-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Bros,
Have a khun Paen for attraction for REN YUAN and opposite sex attraction.
The front features two silver takruts, and the back with Pai Num. Pai Num is to help its wearer to enchance his REN YUAN in this amulet and protect from any harm. In the past, warriors will have a Pai Num with them before they go to war.

Luang Phor Key, or officially called Luang Phor Key Kitiyano, aged 79, has now been a Buddhist monk for 58 years. He created a special series of amulets called "Mung Mee Ngern Tong". These amulets have passed the sacred spell ceremony for 1 trimas (3 months) the ceremony was strictly organized according to the ancient magic science.

Phra Khun Paen-Lung-Ngungtadaeng amulets are part of a series and made of the sacred powder of Mai Takian, embedded with takruts, jewels and hair of Luang Phor Key Kitiyano. All amulets are coded.

Only 599 amulets of these amulets were created. Selling for $80 with plastic casing.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/ahket/clip_image001.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/ahket/clip_image002.jpg

yoz...do you any amulet for wealth and ren yuan? :>

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:49 PM
yoz...do you any amulet for wealth and ren yuan? :>

wealth try tungsekthi,lersi mahalap also can,sangkatchai,nang kwak

metta(ren yuan) TRY SALIKA,

KHUN PHEN IS GOOD FOR METTA BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR WEALTH

for overall,i would suggest phra phom

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:56 PM
泰国的佛牌无奇不有。你所说的,我绝对相信!

我对佛牌不是说很了解得彻底透透。不过,我知道有特别佛牌可以挡降头,甚至挡刀、挡子弹等等。很久以前,一 位老降头师就曾经亲口对我说,有很多老佛牌未必可以做到这些或有独特功能。绝大部分人收藏佛牌只是纯粹个人 爱好罢了,但是真正的实际用途,收藏者不太了解。换句话说,降头师的意识是指收藏佛牌虽然有价值,不一定会 有功用。

我有个珍藏的短片,而短片内容是“刀枪不入”的真实试验片段。短片介绍的是,念过经的佛牌来做挡子弹试验。 你看了之后,就知道多神奇了。

若你要看短片,可以直接联络我。不过,有小条件。:)

bulletproof i have not tested before and wont dare to try,but parang i tried and tested before(on my self personally,i sharpened the parang myself and let the master tried it on me)

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 08:09 PM
i am helping a friendto let go of a takrut specially made for attracting opposite sex made by one of the forest ahjahn in cambodia.gatha included.
along with it come a yintong amulet and a bottle of oil

price is not cheap so those who are expecting 10s of dollars or hundreds of dollars to chow this set dont bother to pm me.(this statment should be enough to let you know how much this thing cost)

*dont ask me the name of the ahjahn cos i was given strict instructions not to reveal his name(those bros/sis who are into barang will know that such hermits are always reluctant to give out their name)

*this set is one of it kind in the world,you wont be able to find another similar set in this world again

*dont ask me wat ingredients are used to make this set(i was not given any info on this),all i know is that the yintong amulet is made from a type of tree known as lover's tree native to cambodia only

*this set was made to cater for those who aspire to gain benefit from a rich woman

*last but no least,i am not interested in anybody pm-ing me telling me loads of rubbish about why i make this set of barang and such,you want you purchase,dont want dont ask me anything else(sorry to be rude on this but than i am only helping someone to let go of this thing cos of the power of this thing,it works too well for him that he almost lost his wife and kids,cos the target he used this thing on became too superglue to him)

thank you

Amigo
18-06-2007, 12:27 AM
others say kumon can sence how come my one no feeling de?

man13utd13
18-06-2007, 12:39 AM
others say kumon can sence how come my one no feeling de?

kumon is a child development center,how can u feel?
i think u are referring to kumantong(kmt)
2 possible reasons,
1....your kmt is "empty"
2....you nvr pay enough attention to your kmt thats why your kid nvr let u feel him/her

naemlo
18-06-2007, 12:44 AM
i think u are referring to kumantong(kmt)

U r quite expert in this area.... past few yrs I f sway, esp this yr. Hiazzzzz any good amulet to let go or recommend?? I dun want to live rich or ...., I just want my life to be moving smoothly....

man13utd13
18-06-2007, 12:49 AM
U r quite expert in this area.... past few yrs I f sway, esp this yr. Hiazzzzz any good amulet to let go or recommend?? I dun want to live rich or ...., I just want my life to be moving smoothly....

pm me your number,we will see how i can help u,dont wanna anyhow recommend over this place,just in case pple may have the wrong idea that i am a dealer...get wat i mean?

naemlo
18-06-2007, 12:55 AM
get wat i mean?

Got it... good advice will in return get good karma. :)

chai1020
18-06-2007, 12:55 AM

Ya bro anything to recommend?? luck really not on my side since last year sank almost all my savings to start a business n down lost everything n frenz also not dat close to me liao :( im a total nerd in all this so would appreciate if u could give some suggestion thanks

naemlo
18-06-2007, 12:56 AM
im a total nerd in all this so would appreciate if u could give some suggestion thanks

Hahahhaha one statement to share, join me to temple. :)

chai1020
18-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Hahahhaha one statement to share, join me to temple. :)

Sure but would need u to show me the way :)

sammyboy_forum
18-06-2007, 01:49 AM
wealth try tungsekthi,lersi mahalap also can,sangkatchai,nang kwak

metta(ren yuan) TRY SALIKA,

KHUN PHEN IS GOOD FOR METTA BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR WEALTH

for overall,i would suggest phra phom

Bro, im wearing a khun paen currently. Can you care to share why it affects wealth negatively? :confused:

naemlo
18-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Sure but would need u to show me the way :)

No problem, we are sharing.

man13utd13
18-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Bro, im wearing a khun paen currently. Can you care to share why it affects wealth negatively? :confused:

because he is not a rich man,just a warrior general...u nvr see those that i listed are symbols of prosprity?oh yah iforgot another one,it chu chup,also fr wealth

when i first got my kp by lp pern,i did not believe it until i experienced it myself....

chai1020
18-06-2007, 03:40 AM
No problem, we are sharing.

Thanks hope to arrange with u soon:)

DOM ROUGH
18-06-2007, 09:27 AM
because he is not a rich man,just a warrior general...u nvr see those that i listed are symbols of prosprity?oh yah iforgot another one,it chu chup,also fr wealth

when i first got my kp by lp pern,i did not believe it until i experienced it myself....

Bro, dun think thats the reason. It might be u r so attractive and surrounded by many gals and u started buying drinks or things for them. Thats y ur wallet became thinner. Always know that if u dun wan to spend anything....no one can force u. ;)

naemlo
19-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Yah, Bro, i know you are a member on the other forum too. Anyway, nothing to be shy to post your amulet to share there.

Me too, very shy.... :D

Devil73
19-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Me too, very shy.

NNKC.....you shy meh?:D

Clubber108
19-06-2007, 03:04 PM
is there anything that a girl can wear so that she can ward off danger and ensure smooth sailing...

also i heard there is another kind which u can wear to enhance wealth retention

feii
20-06-2007, 03:18 AM
hmmm some of my female friends keep kuman... i think sometimes women can take care of kuman even better than guys as in they more committed hehe. just my 2 cents.

as for wealth retention...i guess the best way is to spend wisely! hurhur. dun spend = earn :p

maybe nakwak is good for attract wealth or sangkachai :)

just my humble 2 cents bro. cheers!

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 03:58 AM
is there anything that a girl can wear so that she can ward off danger and ensure smooth sailing...

also i heard there is another kind which u can wear to enhance wealth retention

any wat rahkang will do but advisable not to wear it or touch it when she having her monthly period

unzip6699
24-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Bros,

I was at the open air mkt at Fu Lou Sho, a guy from Malaysia claimed selling the same amulet that Jacky Chan has at only S$100 and many other and he always perform a last act by showing a red cloth asking ppl to see if they could read the 4D.

Cheers

Erickh
24-06-2007, 05:58 PM
i got collect some LP pae somdej.. Also got KMT amulet by archan yen.. :D

Gt wat paknam also.. :D

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Bros,

I was at the open air mkt at Fu Lou Sho, a guy from Malaysia claimed selling the same amulet that Jacky Chan has at only S$100 and many other and he always perform a last act by showing a red cloth asking ppl to see if they could read the 4D.

Cheers

Jacky chan wore a wat rahkang...and its not for sale,some other pple i know who wears wat rahkang is andy lau and tony leung ,u can see andy lau always wearing a metal-ball type of chain when he was younger 9(lways acting as gangster head that time)

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Bros,

Cheers

Jacky chan wore a wat rahkang...and its not for sale,some other pple i know who wears wat rahkang is andy lau and tony leung ,u can see andy lau always wearing a metal-ball type of chain when he was younger 9(lways acting as gangster head that time)

kaff
25-06-2007, 05:26 AM
where can i buy a decent thai amulet in singapore ? esp for smooth sailing and wealth.. my fingers structure has really big gap in between when closed
which pple say is a form of spending too much or losing wealth, any way to stop it, i know one way is wearing jade.. but i prefer to wear smthing on my neck instead.

slam4444
25-06-2007, 08:47 AM
There is a shop near to marsiling mrt stn,a lot of amulets sold there and the price is quite cheap and affordable.

cool_n_long66
25-06-2007, 10:01 AM
I went to thailand recently....and I noticed they are wearing a new type of Amulets.
Quite big....and round shape! I was told it was so "hot" that it is very hard to get one. Any idea what it is...bro?

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 03:17 PM
I went to thailand recently....and I noticed they are wearing a new type of Amulets.
Quite big....and round shape! I was told it was so "hot" that it is very hard to get one. Any idea what it is...bro?

its known as Jatukam....in cantonese we call it “拾到金”

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 03:22 PM
where can i buy a decent thai amulet in singapore ? esp for smooth sailing and wealth.. my fingers structure has really big gap in between when closed
which pple say is a form of spending too much or losing wealth, any way to stop it, i know one way is wearing jade.. but i prefer to wear smthing on my neck instead.

there is one shop run by an american mnc over at bedok oopsite kaki bukit c.c...i happened to walk past there this morning when i was on my way to my friend's place....very nicely done up with a lot of class in it,not the normal amulet shop you will would imagine it to be,has quite a fair amount of amulets in there,wat impresses me most about the shop is that they got one section where all the amulets are hand made by the company's spiritual adviser,which is really difficult to find out given that 99% of the amulets in the market now worldwide are all factory made stuff

naemlo
25-06-2007, 03:59 PM

U meant the below pic right? If yes then it is Jatukam. Very very very popular in Thailand now. Some made of gold, sliver. bronze, clay, powder.....

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/P1010008.jpg

naemlo
25-06-2007, 04:04 PM
where can i buy a decent thai amulet in singapore ? esp for smooth sailing and wealth..

In SG where to get I dunno... but for wealth u might want to try Jatukam.... :rolleyes:

forumer
25-06-2007, 06:32 PM

this looks kinda big, do you wear it?

naemlo
25-06-2007, 08:05 PM
this looks kinda big, do you wear it?

It is big, size like 5-6cm. Now is the "in" amulet, Thais wearing. I dun wear it. I wear a small amulet by LP pern.

me|zuo
25-06-2007, 09:11 PM
ya.. jatukam is the "in' thing now in thai amulets.. the prices of the amulet is rather high also.. especially the 2530 stamps....
:o :p

spotter542
25-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Nice amulet , Bro naemlo :D
Show mine too.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6b2sxtt.jpg

spotter542
25-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Close up of my Jartukam Ruay Kum Fah B.E. 2550

http://i12.tinypic.com/67qw51x.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/66xbnuw.jpg

naemlo
25-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Nice amulet

Talk abt this, u r the expert. :D

spotter542
25-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Another Jartukam toa piah by Arjarn Kor Porn

http://i14.tinypic.com/6hhlj6q.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/4r7d3so.jpg

Erickh
25-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Nice amulet , Bro naemlo
Show mine too.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6b2sxtt.jpg

Bro your polo tee! :eek:

spotter542
25-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Talk abt this, u r the expert.

Bro naemlo ,

Don't like dat say lar , we can share knowledge mah. :p
Still got lots to learn leh.

Bro your polo tee!

What about my polo tee ? :p

enbryonic
26-06-2007, 12:12 AM
wrong post... sorry...

saddleup
26-06-2007, 04:08 AM
Bros, can I ask if there is a temple in Singapore where I can walk in and ask a monk to pray over me for health, luck and safety. By the way, Im a Catholic. Thanks

kaff
26-06-2007, 04:41 AM
there is one shop run by an american mnc over at bedok oopsite kaki bukit c.c...i happened to walk past there this morning when i was on my way to my friend's place....very nicely done up with a lot of class in it,not the normal amulet shop you will would imagine it to be,has quite a fair amount of amulets in there,wat impresses me most about the shop is that they got one section where all the amulets are hand made by the company's spiritual adviser,which is really difficult to find out given that 99% of the amulets in the market now worldwide are all factory made stuff

guess its really hard to find one in sg then..unless for 2nd hand.. how abt buying thai amulets from a budhist temple instead? will it be better?

naemlo
26-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Bros, can I ask if there is a temple in Singapore where I can walk in and ask a monk to pray over me for health, luck and safety. By the way, Im a Catholic. Thanks

Ironic, u should have faith in your religion.

naemlo
26-06-2007, 09:34 AM
guess its really hard to find one in sg then..unless for 2nd hand.. how abt buying thai amulets from a budhist temple instead? will it be better?

Definitely it will be good to get the amulet from the temple in Thailand. But there r still some good n trustworthy to get from in SG.

Click
26-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Actually, Bros who is interested in JTK can go down to 597 Geylang rd.Shop name Regalia Thail......:D

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 11:41 AM
My JTK Amulets. 2530 blessed by Arjarn Kun parn.

With Yant...
Front view...
http://i19.tinypic.com/67hhimb.jpg

Back View...
http://i9.tinypic.com/645hjih.jpg

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 11:43 AM
My JTK Amulet. 2530 blessed by Arjarn Kun parn.

Without Yant...
Front view...
http://i11.tinypic.com/6exsfa9.jpg

Back View...
http://i11.tinypic.com/4petv2c.jpg

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Any L.P Thuat collectors here?

Front View...
http://i19.tinypic.com/676apok.jpg

Back View...
http://i16.tinypic.com/675la8k.jpg

Erickh
26-06-2007, 12:14 PM
What about my polo tee ? :p

Bro your polo tee got blessed by monk before?? :D

naemlo
26-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Any L.P Thuat collectors here?

Wow dun pray pray, tiger no show off, ppl think u r sick cat. :D

Any other collection?

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Any other collection?
Dun like dat say lah... paiseh leh... got a lot of ppl got better ones than me.
I am more into Monks and Buddahs.

Guess Who and Which temple made this? Which year? kekeke
http://i9.tinypic.com/6bunybr.jpg

One of my frav LP is L.P Yah. Heard of Him? (got a few of his amulets from 2510)
Here's his Pic:
http://i16.tinypic.com/4yywjd0.jpg

naemlo
26-06-2007, 12:59 PM

I newbie in these, u asked me to guess??? :eek: BTW which guru??? LP ....?

Camry69
26-06-2007, 01:02 PM

Yes bro, there are some thai temple in Spore. near Bukit Merah, Lor Durian and Changi (off bedok road). There is also one call Milin Buddhist centre at 36, Jln Chempaka Puteh. Hope this info can help.:p

naemlo
26-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Changi (off bedok road).

Is this Wat Palelai ??

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I newbie in these, u asked me to guess?? BTW which guru??? LP ....?

You very humble hor...
btw, that amulet is from Wat Rakang Kositaram year 2517 (some say 2500 cos if my findings are correct, its made in 2500, buried in the 'Chedi' till 2517...) by LP Hin. ;)

I collect gurus' amulets... so you can call me Goondo... :D

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 01:37 PM
One of my collections from the Monk LP Yah...

Phra Pida (2516) - Front View (from the magazine)
http://i7.tinypic.com/67ej3mb.jpg

Phra Pida (2516) - Front View (My Amulet)
http://i8.tinypic.com/4loo7io.jpg

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 01:48 PM
One of my collections from the Monk LP Yah...

Phra Pida (2516) - Back View (from the magazine)
http://i8.tinypic.com/4yhzviv.jpg

Phra Pida (2516) - Back View (My Amulet)
http://i19.tinypic.com/5yby2xu.jpg

man13utd13
26-06-2007, 04:25 PM

Guess Who and Which temple made this? Which year? kekeke
http://i9.tinypic.com/6bunybr.jpg

thats a wat rahkang mould....

man13utd13
26-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Yes bro, there are some thai temple in Spore. near Bukit Merah, Lor Durian and Changi (off bedok road). There is also one call Milin Buddhist centre at 36, Jln Chempaka Puteh. Hope this info can help.:p

bukit merah...wat ananda(the hq of the sg thai samachart)

bedok walk...wat paleilai

lorong ong lye(not lor durian as stated in the quote above)...i can rememebr its thai name but it has got soemthing to do with the triple gems

in fact there are a few thai wats around in sg,just want normal blessing ,all these 3 temples will do cos they are the white sect of buddhism normally do chating with scriptures and flower water blessing,if you want more special blessings have to search for more....

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 04:40 PM
the white sect of buddhism normally do chating with scriptures and flower water blessing,if you want more special blessings have to search for more....

There's one at Lor Ong Lye Along upper Paya Lebar road.
CAn ask the monk to blessed the water and you can bathe on the spot. just nid to pay for the fresh towels nia... ;)
Disclaimer: based on wad i've known years ago before the owner Mr Kwek passed away. now i donno they still do this blessing or not. :o most likely should have.
Btw, this temple is where whenever Wat Rakang Monks come sg they will go there... not sure about it now.

druid
26-06-2007, 05:07 PM
I just received an amulet from a friend of mine. he said it was made and blessed by a "kubah" in one of those remote province region near the "salt gathering / making" areas......

its those big round amulets and im not too sure how to wear it because currently im wearing a small 4 face buddha amulet about half the size of our thumb.....

can anyone advice me on this? i will be taking pic of it if anyone here is interested to view it.....

naemlo
26-06-2007, 05:09 PM
can anyone advice me on this? i will be taking pic of it if anyone here is interested to view it.....

Should be JTK.... post the pic.

man13utd13
26-06-2007, 05:10 PM
I just received an amulet from a friend of mine. he said it was made and blessed by a "kubah" in one of those remote province region near the "salt gathering / making" areas......

its those big round amulets and im not too sure how to wear it because currently im wearing a small 4 face buddha amulet about half the size of our thumb.....

only 1 way u can wear it now,separate fro mthe chain u have your phra phom on....unless you have a 3rd amulet and u can chain them up all in once chain but than still need to see pic see which image it belongs to to get the order of the chain to be right

druid
26-06-2007, 05:13 PM
thanks for the fast replies. its JTK...but JTK what i dun rem. the name too long. need to go back to check.

lampardbird
26-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Dear Bros,

Just wanna share my own experience on Thai Amulet. Two month ago, my wife got a Thai Amulet by the name Jatukarm Ramthep from Nakorn Sri Thammarat and she gave it to me to wear. Guess what? After wearing the amulet, out of the blue, I got a big Purchase order from my customer! (I am into business in Thailand).

So what does it say? Intially, I don't believe in Thai amulet, now I 100% have faith liao!

Clit_LickeR
26-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Wat Rakang, conserated by LP Hin. This piece is being feature in the book of Wat Rakang.

Another LP Hin Rian. 2521
in the WRK book too... kekekeke

LP Hin Rian. 2521 (front)
http://i14.tinypic.com/6f5brk1.jpg

LP Hin Rian. 2521 (back)
http://i14.tinypic.com/4qgx2qq.jpg

Cheers!

naemlo
26-06-2007, 07:36 PM
So what does it say? Intially, I don't believe in Thai amulet, now I 100% have faith liao!

Good for u, if possible, do a bit of charity... :)

naemlo
26-06-2007, 08:40 PM
All slowly come out n show their chio chio stuffs.... :D

Devil73
26-06-2007, 09:11 PM
All slowly come out n show their chio chio stuffs.

So when you show your chio stuffs huh?:D

Erickh
26-06-2007, 09:18 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240024.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240023.jpg

Senior bros here, can help newbie identify which batch are these from? TIA

Erickh
26-06-2007, 09:20 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240025.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240028.jpg

Somemore.. TIA

Devil73
26-06-2007, 09:21 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240024.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/chlim/P6240023.jpg

LP Pae 5th batch. Any advise from any bro if I'm wrong. Bcoz the thai wording looks like 5 or 7.

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:06 PM
So when you show your chio stuffs huh?:D

I newbie... nothing to show... :o My JTK u didn't c meh?

Devil73
26-06-2007, 10:15 PM
My JTK u didn't c meh?

oic....one chio stuff huh? kekekeke....:D

Erickh
26-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks devil73 & OasisG :D

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:16 PM
oic....one chio stuff huh? kekekeke....:D

This 1 lah,

Devil73
26-06-2007, 10:20 PM

I saw it liao lah.....I mean only one pc nia....hehehehe:p

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:21 PM
I saw it liao lah.....I mean only one pc nia....hehehehe:p

2 JTK, 1 lp pern, 1 unknown.... slowly n steady, dun worry I heading to BKK this wk. :D

Devil73
26-06-2007, 10:24 PM
2 JTK, 1 lp pern, 1 unknown.... slowly n steady, dun worry I heading to BKK this wk.

So how much you get one? Maybe help me to get one. Can?

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Another,

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/SuptevaCopperJTK.jpg

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:26 PM
So how much you get one? Maybe help me to get one. Can?

Dun talk abt money.... for me amulet, tell me what u want, if I can find, I will give it to u but pls not those ex ex type. :D

Devil73
26-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Dun talk abt money.... for me amulet, tell me what u want, if I can find, I will give it to u but pls not those ex ex type.

Oh ok...Just help find for me JTK...:)

naemlo
26-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Helping druid to post his amulet. BTW your flash to bright...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1834.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1835.jpg

forumer
26-06-2007, 11:17 PM
very nice collection you guys have... :)

naemlo
26-06-2007, 11:22 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1836.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1837.jpg

druid
26-06-2007, 11:49 PM
thanks for the help!!
so back to my original question...how should i wear them? and what are the things that i need to observe if any.....
haha....sorry about my flash...im a goondo...never use the focus button and just took the pics with the cam inches away from the amulets thus the end result like that

druid
27-06-2007, 12:25 AM
thanks for your suggestion and advice
however, i need another help as in can anyone help me identify my mid sized amulet? i really have no idea or clue about its background....

geylangredlight
27-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Bro Erickh and Devil73,
I did a check, this is not LP Pae 5th batch, this is LP Pae Sam Pan made in 2534. Cheers!

OasisG

wow bro u very familiar in thai amulet lei u pro sia

geylangredlight
27-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Bro Erickh and Devil73,
I did a check, this is not LP Pae 5th batch, this is LP Pae Sam Pan made in 2534. Cheers!

OasisG

wah bro u pro sia ha ha

Click
27-06-2007, 01:01 AM
well,for the collection of JTK will never end..............i bought one special pin
of jtk in Regalia at 597 geylang rd....no horse run,this shop got so much variety of JTK!!!!:D

hthderrick
27-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Another,

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/SuptevaCopperJTK.jpg

Wah!show off liao huh?kekeke!i oso want leh why u never give me one?:cool

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Helping druid to post his amulet. BTW your flash to bright...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1834.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/CIMG1835.jpg

from letf to right is phra phom,lp thuad,jtk or kohsette

if on the chain will look something like this

lp thuad jtk

phraphom

but like wat some bro mention given the diff size and weight i would suggest u to wear them one on its own diff day

for phra phom ,i dont have any much of "pantang"when i wear
for lp thuad,i dont wear cos certain rules like no womanising,no gambling i cant observe it
for jtk,i have one wat pohong 2549 but i nvr wear cos too big size liaos

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:46 AM
some of my amulets

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/f989.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/e17c.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:48 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/865e.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/838f.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:49 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/72a2.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/9737.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:50 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/b662.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/fb38.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:51 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/db17.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/12dd.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:53 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/7b0c.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/b60c.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 01:57 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/c331.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/7523.jpg

i think thats all i can show cos too many for me to take pics and put up already....

how about showing some phayant?

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 02:00 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/yantongchai.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/phayant-yant-tar-somdet-phrabuddhaj.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 02:01 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/phayant-brahma-ratanna.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u116/phraphom/phayant-navagrahas.jpg

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 02:16 AM
cant seem to see you photos u posted...
i collect mostly on phra phom only....
for other amulets is i see i like i chow,i dun really go for those well sought after ones,cos fear of getting fakes and fear of being made the "veggie head"

nowadays i am more into other stuff...not those conventional buddha/devas/monk images amulets

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 02:21 AM
Oh ok. i see. Anyway how come you can't see the photo i posted? i can see it from my com. no prob at all.

it says hotlinking has been disabled for this domain and i see a picture of a frog there

man13utd13
27-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Oh is it?.. but now i still able to see.. funny though..

am not too sure seems like yours is the only one i cant see other bros posting of the pics i can see....

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Hi Bro Clit_LickeR, Here's my WRK Somdej LP Hin Naprok Som Krop Krajok

I also have this batch... but i shoved it up my Butcha...
Cos that Phra Non is a special mould given to me by a Thai monk (Somdej XXXXXX - I cannot say who)
Any advise from any bro if I'm wrong. Bcoz the thai wording looks like 5 or 7.
7 ur head lah... it's number 9.
Laung Phor Thuad,
I have 2 from Arjarn Kun Parn. (1 is in my drawer, the other one is some where in my storeroom...) i go and take the pics and up load it soon...

Here's one that is 'Signed' by ArJarn Kun Parn...

Arjarn kun parn Pic (from webbie) - take note of the bottom his name (signature)
http://i8.tinypic.com/4y8mflg.jpg

His Talisman... this is obtain from the Ceremony... i got the sticker also... lol
http://i16.tinypic.com/4t55y0w.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Somdej WRK 2517 LP Hin. (Smoked copper lead mould)

Front:
http://i11.tinypic.com/52pb246.jpg

Back: Note the circle in blue, Close up on it next post.
http://i14.tinypic.com/4lytr35.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:10 AM
the close up...
http://i8.tinypic.com/67oxshh.jpg

The WRK bell...
http://i7.tinypic.com/50789hs.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Wat Kalaya (also known as Wat SamPo Kong) for a change... kekeke
Blessed by 108 monks. (they call it sau har)

The 1st Batch Front. (take note of the difference between the 2. the 'phoenix' at the bottom)
http://i11.tinypic.com/676f9mc.jpg

The 2nd Batch Front. (take note of the difference between the 2. the 'Thai word' at the bottom)
http://i8.tinypic.com/6cndxz7.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Wat Kalaya (also known as Wat SamPo Kong) for a change... kekeke
Blessed by 108 monks. (they call it sau har)

The 1st Batch Back. (take note of the difference between the 2. the 'thai word' at the bottom)
http://i17.tinypic.com/5xxmk4i.jpg

The 2nd Batch back. (take note of the difference between the 2. the 'phoenix' at the bottom)
http://i16.tinypic.com/61uhekl.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Close up of the 'Phoenix' and the 'Thai word'...

The Phoenix...
http://i12.tinypic.com/4z2sq9x.jpg

The thai word...
http://i17.tinypic.com/68aovmd.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:45 AM
One of my JTK.

JTK Front:
http://i16.tinypic.com/5yj7cio.jpg

JTK Back:
http://i15.tinypic.com/68kz49z.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:53 AM
My LP Pae Naprok Rian 2514.

Naprok Rian 2514 Front
http://i15.tinypic.com/53hwwid.jpg

Naprok Rian 2514 Back
http://i9.tinypic.com/4uyog1i.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 08:57 AM
LP Pae 2520 (signature series)...

LP Pae 2520 Front
http://i12.tinypic.com/4pdt5hk.jpg

LP Pae 2520 Back
http://i11.tinypic.com/63hcvtz.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 09:01 AM
LP Pae Pidda (pailan)

LP Pae Pidda Front
http://i14.tinypic.com/4md2wsh.jpg

LP Pae Pidda Back
http://i15.tinypic.com/4q50nyv.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 09:17 AM
My Kun Phen. Blessed by AhJarn Kun Parn.
(i donno why people kept saying it's from Wat Mahatat. - maybe they read from the webbie... but to think of it, webbie cannot be wrong meh? I got it rite in Wat Kao Orr... the temple where i got the talisman, amulets etc from years ago...)

Kun Phen Front
http://i18.tinypic.com/54n6rtl.jpg

Kun Phen Back
http://i7.tinypic.com/67o62zd.jpg

naemlo
27-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Wah!show off liao huh?kekeke!i oso want leh why u never give me one?:cool

Will give u when we meet. Anyway u r the 1 trying to avoid me. I go BKK, u come back SG, I in SG, u go BKK. :p

naemlo
27-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Hi Bro,
Phayant, i didn't collect. only got 1 which is from LP Chern. That's all i have. :o

Bro dun use that site to upload your pic, cos can't c. :D

Erickh
27-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Bro Erickh and Devil73,

OasisG

Bro this is Sam pan ar! I didnt know

druid
27-06-2007, 01:47 PM
from letf to right is phra phom,lp thuad,jtk or kohsette

if on the chain will look something like this

lp thuad jtk

phraphom

but like wat some bro mention given the diff size and weight i would suggest u to wear them one on its own diff day

for phra phom ,i dont have any much of "pantang"when i wear
for lp thuad,i dont wear cos certain rules like no womanising,no gambling i cant observe it
for jtk,i have one wat pohong 2549 but i nvr wear cos too big size liaos

Thanks for helping me to identify. what is LP thuad? what are the things to observe and where can i read more on it? dun feel comfy to wear an amulet that i have no knowledge about...

if i wear one on a different day, any special days that are already "dedicated" to them?

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2007, 02:06 PM
dun feel comfy to wear an amulet that i have no knowledge about...

For JTK amulet... (copy and paste from webbie)

Thao Jatukham Ramathep is believed to be a protector deity of Buddhist temples and an incarnation of the Hindu god, Vishnu. Belief in the deity originated in Wat Phuttaisawan in Ayutthaya and there are only two temples in Thailand in which the deity had been enshrined since ancient times. One of the temples is Wat Phuttaisawan and the other temple is Wat Phra Mahathat in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
It can be said that these two temples are the foremost in all the other shrines to Thao Jatukham in Thailand. The above amulet is the very first batch of Thao Jatukham pendants produced by Wat Phra Mahathat, one of the 'parent temples' of Thao Jatukham Ramathep.
Amulets of Thao Jatukham Ramathep are gaining widespread popularity among believers nowadays due to the many powerful blessings experienced by people who have worn them. Thao Jatukham Ramathep is especially beneficial for attracting good luck and good fortune to the wearer.

Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahaviharn of Nakhon Si Thammarat is the most sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site in Southern Thailand and it has been a popular focal point for Southern Thai Buddhist culture since Srivijayan times. It is also the site where belief in Thao Jatukham Ramathep is centred on in Southern Thailand as Thao Jatukham Ramathep is the patron deity of the Srivijayan Empire as well.
The ancient monastery is famous for its 1300-year-old Ceylonese-style stupa which contains the relics of the Lord Buddha.

druid
27-06-2007, 02:48 PM
thanks for all the help and information given.

so i presume that there is no specific days dedicated to any of them right? like for example, "on every monday is supposed to be the day for XXX and its best to be wearing XXX amulet on monday"

there is no such area of concern right? as in its up to individual to choose which amulet to wear on which day?

naemlo
27-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Somdej Wat Rakang 2516 metal made from melting the bell of Wat Rakang

Wow I like this a lot, any chance of me getting 1?

naemlo
27-06-2007, 03:16 PM
If i got spare, i don't mind letting go

Dun worry, I'm going BKK this week n will be visiting Wat Rahkang... :D

naemlo
27-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Oh ok, that's good. But becareful of the peaceful protest there.

Thanks. What abt Wat Bang Phra?