PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Thai_Traveller
14-04-2008, 11:58 AM
see your previous posting of photos of haadyai and danok, nothing spicy ler... got anything swee swee bo? :rolleyes:

Bro, maybe you can start the ball rolling by posting some spicy & swee swee photos, thanks. :)

sex crusader
14-04-2008, 12:40 PM
see your previous posting of photos of haadyai and danok, nothing spicy ler... got anything swee swee bo? :rolleyes:

Why don't you post something first?How spicy you want Hatyaii street to be? Full of exposed ne-neh huh?:rolleyes:

comefuckyou
16-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Now there is no direct flight from spore to hatyai. I m also cant tahan the long hrs journey by coach. Can any bro help if the taxi convenient from penang or alor star? How much to hatyai ? Wats the best mode to travel from Spore to hatyai? I really miss the place so much. Tks in advance.

Mafan
16-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Now there is no direct flight from spore to hatyai. I m also cant tahan the long hrs journey by coach. Can any bro help if the taxi convenient from penang or alor star? How much to hatyai ? Wats the best mode to travel from Spore to hatyai? I really miss the place so much. Tks in advance.

A very sad news to u i have check all those air line non of them fly from sg to alor star. If fly to penang i think u only cut short by like 4 hrs. if i not wrong. so why waste the money.

dean
18-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Just have to wait for direct flight lor.

bapple
18-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Just have to wait for direct flight lor.

Regular flight not likely to return because not many want to go to south Thailand with the current unrest.

dean
19-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Too bad. Got to endure 14 hours bus ride.

Thai_Traveller
19-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Regular flight not likely to return because not many want to go to south Thailand with the current unrest.

Bro, agreed with you, not unless those ppl with "commitment", so die die must find a way to go hatyai ;).

ProfessorOokami
19-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Bro, agreed with you, not unless those ppl with "commitment", so die die must find a way to go hatyai

Yeah, I agree with you...for those die-hard's, will find ways and means even to go to the "virgin" jungles of the Amazon:eek:

I reckon that flying to Penang should not be a problem as it is only 140 km away from Danuk and 200 km from Hatyai:D

[Thanks bro Thai traveller for the points]

Thai_Traveller
20-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I reckon that flying to Penang should not be a problem as it is only 140 km away from Danuk and 200 km from Hatyai:D

Taxi from Penang to Hatyai used to be RM170, now RM200. I guess it is getting more and more expensive to go Hatyai (other than taking coach).

Bro Professor, thanks for your points :), no update of your recent activites? been laying low? or simply too juicy to post. :p:D.

osaka69
20-04-2008, 11:15 PM
.....Taxi from Penang to Hatyai used to be RM170, now RM200. I guess it is getting more and more expensive to go Hatyai ...........

Let me break down the price for you if travel from Penang to Hatyai

penang airport to Komtar - taxi ~RM30
Komtar to hatyai - minibus RM20

how come Hatyai to Danok no minbus/van?? The tour agent in Hatyai recommended to book private car at 400-500Baht (quite ex.) on songkran period they charge me 900Baht ;( end up taking my friend car and drive to danok myself.... Is there a cheaper way to go Danok from Hatyai?

dean
20-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Maybe u go during songkran period, that's why more expensive.

yinyang
21-04-2008, 08:13 AM
...for those die-hard's, will find ways and means even to go to the "virgin" jungles of the Amazon
What you really meant was "hard-ons", virgins or not, hehehehe:p;)

Thai_Traveller
21-04-2008, 11:23 AM

how come Hatyai to Danok no minbus/van?? The tour agent in Hatyai recommended to book private car at 400-500Baht (quite ex.) on songkran period they charge me 900Baht ;( end up taking my friend car and drive to danok myself.... Is there a cheaper way to go Danok from Hatyai?

Bro Osaka, thanks for your infor on the price transportation from Penang airport - Komtar & Komtar to Hatyai. The price I mentioned RM200 from Penang to Hatyai is private taxi, the price is almost the same from Penang - Hatyai and vice versa. Minibus from Hatyai - Penang is 250Bht, slight more expensive than from Penang -Hatyai.

There is minibus/van from Hatyai to Dannok everyday, Bht 55 per person (price sometime back, didn't take van recently) . You got to wait for until 10 ppl before the van make a trip, not ideal if you're on a rush.

Bro, you got a good bargain for private car from Hatyai - Dannok (400-500Bht), that is my normal mean of transport to Dannok and the driver charge me 700Bht every trip :mad: . Care to share where you get the private car? :)

p1ng-p0ng
24-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Most tours in Haadyai charges 400-600 BHT / car to border.The last trip i was there it was 400BHT.Another alternative is if u parked ur car at Zon Duty Free and took the cab to Haadyai from there,the driver quoted us a lower price for our return.Just get his mobile and and u can arrange the pick-up time wif him.If i'm not mistaken i was quoted RM50 or 60 for the trip from border to Haadyai and if return we were quoted RM40 coz he said since if he has customers to go Haadyai but return trip to border usually is empty according to him so the lower price.Anyway didnt took his offer and got a private taxi from our regular tour in Haadyai for the same price of 400BHT.Hope this helps.As for the minibus from Danok to Haadyai the bus stop is just after the Thai Immigration infront of the convenience store.U cant miss it.

tualan
25-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks bros here for recommending Danuk. Hatyai is indeed a dead town for sex compared to 20 yrs back. An update, Taxi from Hatyai costs about bht600. You can opt for a public van which costs Bht55 but needs 12 passengers to fill up first. I wouldn't take a tortore trip on a taxi ride from Penang having done that years ago. We used to describe a girls cunt as a Penang-Hatyai taxi if hers is pretty worn out. I think its still a good idea to take a trip to Hatyai via bus, buy your return tickets and then head south back to Danuk. The trip is about 60 km away tops. Current hotel prices (I arrived yesterday) are 800+, very affordable with the strong SG dollar.

Like any border town, I am quickly bored with such a small place. Women wise, I looked at the quality of girls most males visitors get. Nothing to be excited abuot but still far better than those you get from Hatyai. Or similar to the backlane girls we see in GL. I am quoted 200 - 300 overnight for the girls. 250 should be the going price for an above average grade. The girls are obviously attracted if you are young and Chinese. Many of them would not do any other races. Hopefully some of you lucky guys will get a nice girl to accompany you to Hatyai or even Phuket.

There is an internet cafe nearby Olivier hotel at bht25/hr with aircon and comfortable sofa style surfing.

Not much choice for eating out compared to Hatyai. No sure about massages where I am heading to in the next hour.

Thanks for reading.

ahyong
25-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi bros,

I would like to make my way to Dannok from Singapore via coach without taking the evening 6:30pm coach from Golden Mile as I prefer to travel in the day. I was thinking of taking the 6:30am coach to KL, which will probably reach by 12pm latest, then find a minibus or coach to the border from there. However, the only coaches to Hatyai leave about 9-10pm, which ultimately leaves me in the same situation if I were to take from Golden Mile.

Can any brothers suggest if there's any bus route I can take from Singapore to Dannok where I leave in the early morning and reach Dannok by 8pm latest? Many thanks.

greenze
26-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi bros,

I would like to make my way to Dannok from Singapore via coach without taking the evening 6:30pm coach from Golden Mile as I prefer to travel in the day. I was thinking of taking the 6:30am coach to KL, which will probably reach by 12pm latest, then find a minibus or coach to the border from there. However, the only coaches to Hatyai leave about 9-10pm, which ultimately leaves me in the same situation if I were to take from Golden Mile.

Can any brothers suggest if there's any bus route I can take from Singapore to Dannok where I leave in the early morning and reach Dannok by 8pm latest? Many thanks.

You can try ..KL - Alor setar coaches which takes about 6-7hrs . From Alor setar, you can take the either the taxi or public bus(not recommended which takes long time to wait) to the border.:p

Thai_Traveller
26-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Most tours in Haadyai charges 400-600 BHT / car to border.

Bro, care to share which tour you get this rate, I've been chopped many times liao, my private taxi charge me 700baht per trip :mad:.

greenze
26-04-2008, 01:01 AM

You can try the mini van at the Clock Tower or the bus terminal . Charges is 55baht per person but you need to wait to fill up the seat(maybe 10-11) or sometimes the driver will go to the bus terminal to pick up the passenger if not full.:rolleyes:

Thai_Traveller
27-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I think many bros here will know this model from bangkok, Irene Fah. She will be coming down for a tour in a club next week (second time). Got this infor from my Big Bro (he refuse to be name - as usual) During her first trip, Big Bro brought me to the club and we had a lot of fun. She will be in town next week, and I will be going for sure. Any bro interested to join may PM me.

Here are her photos.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/IreneFah4.jpg http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/IreneFah3.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/IreneFah2.jpg http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/IreneFah1.jpg

Raidster1
27-04-2008, 07:40 PM
hope this helps.

there was minibus or pickup taxi from danok to hatyai at about 150baht.... that was 5yrs ago, when i used to go there.

dunno if they changed the pricing now. pickup point is near there border checkpoint. quite convenient to take.

tualan
28-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Its now B55. The assembly point is closer too. Near 7-11 at the main road. You should see a bunch of vans parked over there. The vans goes at top speed of 93kmh (I got GPS), so arriving HDY is about an hr. The van would drop most of the paxs at the bus station and proceed to drop the rest. The taxi would have cost 600 and not any faster. You save on the longer wait (the van only go with 12 paxs) and perhaps pick up at the hotel.

hope this helps.

there was minibus or pickup taxi from danok to hatyai at about 150baht.... that was 5yrs ago, when i used to go there.

dunno if they changed the pricing now. pickup point is near there border checkpoint. quite convenient to take.

Thai_Traveller
29-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Its now B55. The assembly point is closer too. Near 7-11 at the main road. You should see a bunch of vans parked over there....

The taxi would have cost 600 and not any faster. You save on the longer wait (the van only go with 12 paxs) and perhaps pick up at the hotel.

Bro, travel by van still the same price 55baht (last year also this price), but I don't like the waiting time, so L.L still got to take a taxi.

Thai_Traveller
04-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Some update during my 1st-4th May trip.

I makan lunch at this shop (selling roast duck, char siew, spare rib...etc), located opposite Hatyai Ambasssor Hotel, the best in Hatyai I tried so far.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC090.jpg

Another place called Bali De Lao near Songkhla Unversity toward Gate 108 as the local call it. Food there is so so only (not expensive) but the ambiance is nice especially at night (if you go with gal ;))

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC097.jpg

Ban Suan Coffee, nice place to have a cup of coffee although this place a bit out of town, follow the road down after CP4 and Sugerbeat before the T-junction.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC096.jpg

Thai_Traveller
04-05-2008, 05:15 PM
CP4, the room is clean & more hi-class than PL but the quality of the fish tank is the same. Some of their so call sideline model is no better than the WL from the fish tank (only younger but in term of look :rolleyes:) I took one sideline (the best in look department) but in the room her service sucks...:mad: what a lousy encounter.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC092.jpg

Thai_Traveller
04-05-2008, 05:24 PM
The Star Bar, like I mentioned before a must visit place if you can tahan until 3.30am, this place will only come to life after midnight ;).

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC093.jpg

Directly opposite Star Bar is SugerBeat, a hangout place for mostly local young crowd (not my cup of tea except the many SYT there :D).

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC094.jpg

holymannn
04-05-2008, 06:27 PM
The Star Bar, like I mentioned before a must visit place if you can tahan until 3.30am, this place will only come to life after midnight ;).

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC093.jpg

Directly opposite Star Bar is SugerBeat, a hangout place for mostly local young crowd (not my cup of tea except the many SYT there :D).

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC094.jpg

hi bro... anything inside star bar or sugerbeat? strip dance? pretty cayotes? some bro mention some dancer leave danok around 1am and go to haadyat for second round. Maybe star bar is the place for second round. not sure...

Thai_Traveller
04-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Maybe star bar is the place for second round. not sure...

Indeed Star Bar is their favorite place for second round after their working hour. I personally see a lot of them there, some go with their bf, so when you see them, you will know who got bf liao ;). There is no strip dance but lots of models, coyotes, singers...etc hanging around after midnight every night.

Sugerbeat got nothing much to shout about.

holymannn
04-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Indeed Star Bar is their favorite place for second round after their working hour. I personally see a lot of them there, some go with their bf, so when you see them, you will know who got bf liao ;). There is no strip dance but lots of models, coyotes, singers...etc hanging around after midnight every night.

Sugerbeat got nothing much to shout about.

hmm.... good... think got to pay a visit at star bar next trip liao to see see look look.... hehe

demon83
04-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Bro thai..was there during 30 to 2nd may ...wasnt much gal too..

Thai_Traveller
04-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro thai..was there during 30 to 2nd may ...wasnt much gal too..

Bro, where you mean? Star Bar? If so you must go after midnight, the crowd will only come in after midnight and peak is about 2.00am. I was there on the 1st, the place is packed.

BTW, any update to share? :)

sex crusader
05-05-2008, 12:03 AM
I still love my bowl of Beef Kuay Teow at the corner coffe shop opposite BP hotel.:D

holymannn
05-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro, where you mean? Star Bar? If so you must go after midnight, the crowd will only come in after midnight and peak is about 2.00am. I was there on the 1st, the place is packed.

BTW, any update to share? :)

wow.... seems like star bar is really the place that must visit.... will keep that in mind... the cheong if go haadyai...

Evilectus
06-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Is Star Bar similar to Kiss Chanel?

Thai_Traveller
06-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Is Star Bar similar to Kiss Chanel?

Concept is the same, got live band performing. More toward local crowd as songs they play is either thai or english.

holymannn
06-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Concept is the same, got live band performing. More toward local crowd as songs they play is either thai or english.

is kiss channel also got alot dancer who go there for second round after midnight?

demon83
08-05-2008, 01:51 AM
aNY bro knw, what the rate for taking a van or bus from hatyai to penang airport ? :D

pussyman72
13-05-2008, 05:08 AM
i went once to CP4 b4 that was some yrs back. i dont find that the girls are good. so so only.

anyway go apnam might as well go bkk (i apnam siao in bkk lol). if really go apnam hatyai can just go pink lady it about the same quality or maybe better. services i think PL better :p

Hasa Sas
13-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Missed & reminiscence the good old days.
Life move on from here.:)

Thai31
13-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Nowadays Hatyai had already cooled down alot.

as for MP,pink ladies has already faded out too.

Can go this place called Villa at Si kim Yeung price not too expensive 100bht for short time..

Girls there varies can get young too.

demon83
13-05-2008, 02:20 PM
100 baht for short time ? :confused:

Thai31
13-05-2008, 03:12 PM
100 baht for short time ? :confused:

sorry bro, typo error....

1000bt

tualan
15-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Dear Hatyai Lovers

I have created an entry in Googlemaps. For those with gmail account, you can collaborate by adding your favorite spots Hatyai lovers should visit.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&lr=lang_en&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=102025274290240302575.00044d3ec404fb38d7c4f&ll=7.005942,100.47173&spn=0.002518,0.003648&z=18

Those with GPS can download the waypoints by clicking 'View in Google Earth' link and save a GPS readable KML link using freeware such as gpsbabel www.gpsbabel.org

Hope all of you can help filling up the entries. Google maps have cool features to allow you to include photo images. So now your pictures will have a map linked to it.

teeoutnow
15-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks all great brothers for sharing! :)
Especially the fantastic pictures :p

Missed Hatyai so much, last time there was 2 years back :(

Feel like flying there tonight:D

U KAI@U
15-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Thank U,BRO TUALAN,For the map but it about Three year ago map.
Can anyone get a better or new map,thank U fisrt.:)

tualan
15-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Google maps and Google Earth put in older maps just a few years old. At least they are free. Last year I looked there weren't any maps for Hatyai, just featureless land mass with clouds. Now, you can see the roads, streets' names and buildings. I was able to trace where I been to. Even see the roof top of Olivier Hotel in Danok. You can see cars even. Too bad you can't see the OKTs waving. My next visit is a year later. Hopefully forummers can help insert their favorite eating spots for us when we visit HDY again.

Thank U,BRO TUALAN,For the map but it about Three year ago map.
Can anyone get a better or new map,thank U fisrt.:)

sandstorm
21-05-2008, 12:27 PM
any bro know is there still any flight to hat yai airport? or the only way up there now is only by bus same as before tigerairway stop going there?

demon83
21-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Flight have...but is from BKK.. not from sg or malaysia.. :)

Topol-M
04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Any bro intending to go Hatyai???

master1521
05-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Any bro intending to go Hatyai???

will be there every 2 weeks.... what can i do for you? :D

Topol-M
07-06-2008, 09:08 PM
My friend and I intend to go there and have fun, so looking for bros who have been there be4......maybe chiong together or what.

snakehead
08-06-2008, 03:35 AM
My friend and I intend to go there and have fun, so looking for bros who have been there be4......maybe chiong together or what.

Hatyai is dead liao.... you'll have more fun in pulau ubin :D .... suggest you chiong danok instead.

Topol-M
08-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Dude r u kidding me? Where is danok?:confused: It isn't mentioned by bros here.......

Thai_Traveller
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Hatyai is dead liao.... you'll have more fun in pulau ubin :D .... suggest you chiong danok instead.

Yes, indeed, dannok is more happening compare to hatyai. I would advise you to cheong dannok rather than hatyai. :)

Topol-M
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Yes, indeed, dannok is more happening compare to hatyai. I would advise you to cheong dannok rather than hatyai. :)

Just googled abt danok and realised it's just across the malaysian-thai border.....info abt danok is scarce leh. Any experienced chiongsters willing to share a bit more info like accomodation, where to chiong, the rates. Or are there any bros planning to do danok soon.......?:D

duck84
10-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi ~~~~ I have 2 bus tickets to Hatyai with seats in the front.

Selling at discount price... Anyone interested as my friends cannot make it
to Hatyai tomorrow .

Bus will be leaving at 6.30 tml . Bus = Grassland. ~~

Hope to hear from you guys soon . Cheers~~~ =)

demon83
10-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi ~~~~ I have 2 bus tickets to Hatyai with seats in the front.

Selling at discount price... Anyone interested as my friends cannot make it
to Hatyai tomorrow .

Bus will be leaving at 6.30 tml . Bus = Grassland. ~~

Hope to hear from you guys soon . Cheers~~~ =)

How much r u selling ??? :cool:

duck84
10-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Cheap bro. $40 !! I bought at $55 .

Interested , please let me know .. thankx...:D

The Oracle
16-06-2008, 11:09 AM
huh....hatyai thread so quiet nowadays....no bros go there anymore? :confused:

etct88
16-06-2008, 05:18 PM
huh....hatyai thread so quiet nowadays....no bros go there anymore? :confused:

Bro, read the danok thread... That's the happening place. I can't comment on Hatyai, last time was too long ago to remember anything. Nowaday, only go there to meet old friends and have a meal or so.

Stay and cheong in Danok when the sun set, when the sun rise, take a day trip to hatyai, if you are into shopping. Shopping is much much better and cheaper in Hatyai.

enjoy

kwanteen
03-07-2008, 06:05 PM
any bros just returned from or still in Haadyai....can provide some updates on the cheongster scene there??

cheers...:p

pussyman72
03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
any bros just returned from or still in Haadyai....can provide some updates on the cheongster scene there??

cheers...:p

aye bro how come u ask about h ah. lol u very free ah. got spare time to go h is it kekekeke.

see u this week eng bo come kopi with us. same place. call me or snake lar see can go kopi bo else go golf with us ba can kopi there :D

extraordinary
10-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Hadyai still so havoc as before? now rates very attractive.. might plan a trip there!!

zen4859
10-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Hatyai still a good place to enjoy.. things are not expensive.. nowadays hotel room rates has gone down... Even from singapore to hatyai by bus.. always full... booking advance one month, at times fully book already...

evepeach
24-07-2008, 11:39 AM
In Hatyai, do the farm girl allow COF, CIM or threesome? Even with extra tips?

Anyone of you have such experiences before?

Should I tell the OKT in advance before I booked the WL?

Please advise

AHGONG
26-07-2008, 01:38 AM
hey all HDY regulars

hows the situation around there now? was thinking a trip down there soon. Any bros from Sg wants to go? :D

alphalaw
28-07-2008, 02:37 PM
hey all HDY regulars

hows the situation around there now? was thinking a trip down there soon. Any bros from Sg wants to go? :D

I will keep u inform when i back on friday :D

demon83
28-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Just come back from hatyai ytd...weekend is so crowded..bus all full sia..

AHGONG
29-07-2008, 12:58 AM
I will keep u inform when i back on friday :D

awaits your juciy FRs..... and happenings :D

naemlo
29-07-2008, 01:08 AM
awaits your juciy FRs..... and happenings :D

My intelligent told me, u going during National Day to do SG proud. :rolleyes:

ayumi_alive
29-07-2008, 11:01 AM
hey all HDY regulars

I am from SG, would like to pay visit there as well, this is my first trip to Hty, maybe you would be good to show me around.

anyway, when do you plan to go? i can only go on weekend.

AHGONG
29-07-2008, 05:46 PM
My intelligent told me, u going during National Day to do SG proud. :rolleyes:

wah LCB u beri goot leh...outstation oversea still know wats going on here in sg huh? your code no is 007 isit? :D

I am from SG, would like to pay visit there as well, this is my first trip to Hty, maybe you would be good to show me around.

anyway, when do you plan to go? i can only go on weekend.

hi, we are heading up on 6 aug. by bus.(already booked ticket) if you want to join us do drop me a PM soonest as bus tickets are running out fast. will be there from 6 till 10 aug.

ayumi_alive
30-07-2008, 12:13 PM
wah LCB u beri goot leh...outstation oversea still know wats going on here in sg huh? your code no is 007 isit? :D

hi, we are heading up on 6 aug. by bus.(already booked ticket) if you want to join us do drop me a PM soonest as bus tickets are running out fast. will be there from 6 till 10 aug.

does it mean that you are going on 6th night and come back 10th night, reaching SG on 11th dawn?

the trip would be slightly too long for me...........

Devil73
30-07-2008, 03:47 PM

must guide me hor....hehehehehehe.....:D

yinyang
30-07-2008, 04:08 PM
must guide me hor....hehehehehehe.....
Wah, you can be in 2 places meh? Heard rumours you doing bkk virgin trip leh:p:D

Devil73
30-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Wah, you can be in 2 places meh? Heard rumours you doing bkk virgin trip leh.

ofcoz cannot lah...coz bkk trip my friends cancelled liao...so still got 2nd option mah.....hahahahahaha....:D:p

JWNY
30-07-2008, 09:33 PM
this YY...can't "thrust" him with any fed information ;)

many samsters going in August...don't quote me :D

JWNY

Playman
01-08-2008, 04:57 PM
In Hatyai, do the farm girl allow COF, CIM or threesome? Even with extra tips?

Anyone of you have such experiences before?

Should I tell the OKT in advance before I booked the WL?

Please advise

Yes, you have to ask for it and inform the OKt but I doubt that you can find any girl who is willing to do CIM in Haadyai unless you know the girl personally after many trips...for threesome it is not a problem but one advise is that you pick a gril and let the girl choose any 2 so that they are comfortable with each other doing threesome it is more common in BKK rather than in Hatyai, nevertheless, it is not a big problem can easily be done with farm girls. The setback is that the girls can gang up on you...hahahahahah!

hey all HDY regulars

Just came back from Hatyai last week and it is still the same but if you compare it 3 years before and now it is a big difference as the cheongster have shift from Hatyai to Danok already due to the distant, no Malaysian phone line and also in Danok it is possible to have a day trip as it is so near to the Malaysian border. The drastic change is after the bomb incident and Danok town is blooming and born after that.

For people visiting Hatyai also slowly change from a cheonging town to a shoping haven for aunties with family and only the pubs and lounges is filled with actual cheongsters.

Avoid holidays session and school holidays as the town will be filled with aunties, uncles and kids....hotel prices have gone down and also many puying migrated to Danok but there is a still some gem left if you know where to look. I found one the last trip I am there and I will be following up on her on my next coming trip as I need to bring a friend from S'gore for flower bath for good business luck.:D:D

ayumi_alive
02-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Yes, you have to ask for it and inform the OKt but I doubt that you can find any girl who is willing to do CIM in Haadyai unless you know the girl personally after many trips...for threesome it is not a problem but one advise is that you pick a gril and let the girl choose any 2 so that they are comfortable with each other doing threesome it is more common in BKK rather than in Hatyai, nevertheless, it is not a big problem can easily be done with farm girls. The setback is that the girls can gang up on you...hahahahahah!

Just came back from Hatyai last week and it is still the same but if you compare it 3 years before and now it is a big difference as the cheongster have shift from Hatyai to Danok already due to the distant, no Malaysian phone line and also in Danok it is possible to have a day trip as it is so near to the Malaysian border. The drastic change is after the bomb incident and Danok town is blooming and born after that.

For people visiting Hatyai also slowly change from a cheonging town to a shoping haven for aunties with family and only the pubs and lounges is filled with actual cheongsters.

Avoid holidays session and school holidays as the town will be filled with aunties, uncles and kids....hotel prices have gone down and also many puying migrated to Danok but there is a still some gem left if you know where to look. I found one the last trip I am there and I will be following up on her on my next coming trip as I need to bring a friend from S'gore for flower bath for good business luck.:D:D

please bring me along also la........;)

Playman
03-08-2008, 12:34 AM
please bring me along also la........;)

No problem just PM me your contact and I will sms you the venue and the date and time we can meet and have a holy time and some fun after that...ok!:D:D:D

alphalaw
04-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Still doing well.
PY still plentiful. But a few joints closed.
PY Quantity not bad
PY Quality not bad

Fested with aunties. Uncles not with aunties, seen with PYs. :p
Alot of group of sweet looking girls companied by some teenage guys too.

Price of ShirtS gone up (or my bargaining skills kouya liao)
Price of PY same, fair.

TukTuk 20B. Dunno can lower or not.

Thankyou Mr nub and his friends and Mr Veron for this eventful trip.
ChangPing, Im coming.
Signed.
Alp. :cool:

evepeach
04-08-2008, 02:38 PM

Thanks Bro!!!

evepeach
04-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Sad to say that this is only my first FR for my visit in Hatyai last month.

It was my first trip to Hatyai and during that time, I don't really know any of this website which I can get that much of info.

Day 01
Arrived at Hatyai in a Van from the border. The van stopped by a travel agency to get our hotel voucher and a guy from the same agency came up an offer to bring me and my friends to see some girls.

Later, check-in to Lee Garden Plaza and then follow this guy out and start visiting farm. We were so dissapointed that the stocks are quite low and none of them are nice (Maybe because it is late, 2.30pm). So, we left without even asking for the price.

After a few farms, we finally found some average stock. Price quoted? 2,500BT to 3,000BT. Damn expensive.

After about 1 hour later and visiting for more than 15 farms, I finally found my gem and her name is "Miao" for 2,500BT. Stupid me, I don't even negotiate for the price.

At 4.00p.m., all the girls arrived at the hotel and we all went back to our room for our exercise.

First, we have some TCSS session (Chicken talking to Duck). She can speak fluent Hokkien but I can't but the session was nice. Then, we both went into the bathroom and both of us are in the bathtub. She washed me gently with her hands from top to bottom and followed by her small little boobs rubbing all over my body.

After rubbing for about 10 mins, she lyied down on my chest and we have some TCSS more. Then, she dry me up and we went to the bed.

On the bed, we started with her giving me a catbath for about 10 mins. Then, she proceeded to give me a very gentle and slow BBBJ and even lick the whole thing from "Banana" to "Rambutan"...LOL. She just kept going until I asked her to stop.

Then, she cap me and start her cow girl ride. OMG! She has quite a tight cherry. After a while, I sat up and keep bonking her from below with my tongue linking her little nipples non-stop. Then, I carried her up and lying her on the bed without removing my gun and continue to bonk her. we changed a few position before I finally fired my bullet.

Then, she cleaned me up and we proceed to dinner with my friend.

Looks 8/10 (SYT and very cute)
Body 7/10 (Small Size with darker skin)
Boobs 7/10 (Small but enough to stimulate me and nice to hold)
BBBJ 7/10 (Very hardworking)
FJ 9/10 (Can accomodate all positions)
GFE 10/10 (Really treat me like her boyfriend)
RTF yes (But, try other first)

During the dinner, she serve me and my friends very well and all my friends like her as she is quite active and cheerful.

I continue her booking for another day and we have 5 sessions with almost 10 to 15 positions e.g. Dimsum trolley and etc.... The one I enjoyed the most is the session in the bathroom where I bonked her in front of the mirror in doggy style.

For me, It is a very good bonking experience in Hatyai.

PS: As I really treated her as my beloved GF, she also treated me nicely and she even showed me all her photos in her HP and she even told me about the commision thing due to the reason that we came in by van. Regardless of that, I still continue her booking with the same price and tips her 300BTH.

Playman
04-08-2008, 03:41 PM

PS: As I really treated her as my beloved GF, she also treated me nicely and she even showed me all her photos in her HP and she even told me about the commision thing due to the reason that we came in by van. Regardless of that, I still continue her booking with the same price and tips her 300BTH.

Well done for a first timer....in fact you did very well except for the commission thing...well everyone use to pay at least once when they are there for the first time including me...hahhahah keep it up.:D:D:D

havana
04-08-2008, 09:30 PM
TukTuk 20B. Dunno can lower or not.

Alp. :cool:

20B= 80cents sing
2 years ago only 15B...
20B may seem little..but if u really calculate how many time u take tuktuk in a day, then u will realize it is a lot....

alphalaw
05-08-2008, 12:46 AM

After about 1 hour later and visiting for more than 15 farms, I finally found my gem and her name is "Miao" for 2,500BT. Stupid me, I don't even negotiate for the price.

Damn i stunned dio.
Cause I also took her.
Got a tattoo on the back right shoulder.

Super gfe 11/10. :p
Small size, ht of bout 1.52m super nice to carry ard to fck.
And super playful. One of the better fucks i tried. And shes a sweet girl of 19yrs old. Didnt try her for consecutive nights as I was afraid of her super stickiness, now I missed her badly. lol.

Cons: Hp keeps ringing.

I need to shoutout, I miss Miao badly, as well as a PY whom I didnt book but wanted me to book her. My bad. I regretted not bookin her.
ha!
Alp.

alphalaw
05-08-2008, 12:48 AM
20B= 80cents sing
2 years ago only 15B...
20B may seem little..but if u really calculate how many time u take tuktuk in a day, then u will realize it is a lot....

Exactly man.
Thats why I seldom tuktuk :D
somemore its paying in thai baht. 80 sing cent is alot.

I juz made u 500 :p
Enjoy.
Alp.

etct88
05-08-2008, 02:03 AM

It was my first trip to Hatyai and during that time, I don't really know any of this website which I can get that much of info.

As I really treated her as my beloved GF, she also treated me nicely and she even told me about the commision thing due to the reason that we came in by van. Regardless of that, I still continue her booking with the same price and tips her 300BTH.

Hi evepeach,

Thank you for a nice report. You are a nice person in not bothering about the commission thingy, gave her 300b tips. I like your principle. Treat them nice, although we know we are their ATMs. Just be manageable...

You will certainly enjoy yourself in life.....

In times like this, I will go and support their livelihood....

Just a little prayer for them. Pray that they get over and move on....

et88

Playman
05-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi evepeach,

Thank you for a nice report. You are a nice person in not bothering about the commission thingy, gave her 300b tips. I like your principle. Treat them nice, although we know we are their ATMs. Just be manageable...

et88

Taiko grandsifu your ATM got extra or not...$$$ see you there on Friday for prayer.....and we prey later on..ok!:p:D

evepeach
05-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Damn i stunned dio.
Cause I also took her.
Got a tattoo on the back right shoulder.

Yes! That's her! She is really a very nice girl and she even bluetooth me all her photos in her HP.

I will be going up to Hatyai again quite soon. Will I book her again? I will definately try others first and maybe book her for the last day.

Sad to say that I miss her too. But, remember the 3F's Find, F*ck & Forget. LOL!!! :D

evepeach
05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi evepeach,

In my opinion, they are just a normal human being and they deserved to be treated as a normal human being too.

We book them because they might give us something that we want. Therefore, treat them as your Girlfriend and make youself her Boyfriend. Then, you will definately enjoy her company.

If you treat them like a service provider, you will definately receive a SOP with no additional supprises. Hahaha...

alphalaw
05-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Yes! That's her! She is really a very nice girl and she even bluetooth me all her photos in her HP.

I will be going up to Hatyai again quite soon. Will I book her again? I will definately try others first and maybe book her for the last day.

Sad to say that I miss her too. But, remember the 3F's Find, F*ck & Forget. LOL!!!

Im going down myself too coz my buddy busy. NExt week.
I will book her 1 more day, and the other one I regretted not booking for 2 nights. :D
She got a bit sammy cheng look worh, minature Sammy Cheng. lolx. and she lengthen her hair.... I hate those things on her hair, hard to stroke her hair

Enjoy ur trip man.
Alp.

evepeach
05-08-2008, 02:01 PM
I will book her 1 more day, and the other one I regretted not booking for 2 nights. :D
She got a bit sammy cheng look worh, minature Sammy Cheng. lolx. and she lengthen her hair.... I hate those things on her hair, hard to stroke her hair

Enjoy ur trip man.
Alp.

Anyway, goodluck to you...

And... enjoy your trip too...

ayumi_alive
05-08-2008, 06:36 PM

Enjoy ur trip man.
Alp.

just make sure she is not like sammy cheng's boob size can liao.........
hahhaa:p

Playman
06-08-2008, 10:10 AM
In my opinion, they are just a normal human being and they deserved to be treated as a normal human being too.

We book them because they might give us something that we want. Therefore, treat them as your Girlfriend and make youself her Boyfriend. Then, you will definately enjoy her company.

If you treat them like a service provider, you will definately receive a SOP with no additional supprises. Hahaha...

Oh oh I just want you to know that sometimes when I cheong with etct88, I feel that the girl must pay him instead as he is doing everything for her.......very very good service from him to her.....hahhahahah. Like a new found love....romantic should be the word.:rolleyes::p:D

AHGONG
06-08-2008, 10:55 AM
hey there

we leaving sg tonight... arriving HDY 2moro morning...any bros wants to meet up can PM me...

cheers :D

etct88
06-08-2008, 11:14 AM
hey there

we leaving sg tonight... arriving HDY 2moro morning...any bros wants to meet up can PM me...

cheers :D

Hi Ah G

We have one group going on 080808.....

We on a praying mission. Led by Playman. I think we have 8 pax. Me stay overnite in Danok. 6 other over nite in Hatyai...

They may have TT with you....

enjoy

etct88
06-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Oh oh I just want you to know that sometimes when I cheong with etct88, I feel that the girl must pay him instead as he is doing everything for her.......very very good service from him to her.....hahhahahah. Like a new found love....romantic should be the word.

Tui.... make fun of ah pek.....:mad::mad::p:p

Playman
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Tui.... make fun of ah pek.....:mad::p:p

No lah...grandsifu dare not make fun of you only that I so jealous and envy you two romantic love birds as I don't get this type of treatment from my puying..leh! Sorry loh!:D

etct88
06-08-2008, 02:55 PM
lah...grandsifu make fun of you only. I don't get this type of treatment from my puying..leh! :D

Wait..... day after tomorrow, I call her mobile and look for you... then you know...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still have her mobile........ hee hee hee......

Can discuss over a free lunch for two????????:p

Playman
06-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Wait..... day after tomorrow, I call her mobile and look for you... then you know...:rolleyes:

I still have her mobile........ hee hee hee......

Can discuss over a free lunch for two????????

KNS where did you see we holding hands when walking, whispering into each other ears, hugging......some more now want to blackmail me ....sob sob..ok ok lah free lunch...what to do..want to "luck kai" anyway your tirak will see my "new" friend anyway.......hahahahaha!:p:D No problem..lah!

evepeach
06-08-2008, 03:54 PM

Enjoy ur trip man.
Alp.

Which was the one you regreted not to book? Is is from the same joint? Mind to share her name?

I will be driving up to Hatyai next week. Might also like to take a look of her ...LOL

etct88
06-08-2008, 04:44 PM
KNS where did you see we holding hands when walking, whispering into each other ears, hugging......some more now want to blackmail me ....sob sob..ok ok lah free lunch...what to do..want to "luck kai" anyway your tirak will see my "new" friend anyway.......hahahahaha!:p:D No problem..lah!

you got too many hands to hold, la..... so best don't hold, then many many puyings can hold your third hand.... lansi...:D

i hold one and kenna stuck u till, now.... lucky you....

your new tirak joining you in the tour? and lunch? I will depart after lunch, I may have to go pick up Holymann......

hee hee....

Playman
06-08-2008, 04:55 PM
you got too many hands to hold, la..... so best don't hold, then many many puyings can hold your third hand.... lansi...:D

your new tirak joining you in the tour? and lunch? I will depart after lunch, I may have to go pick up Holymann......

hee hee....

Yes...mostly she will join us for the prayers and also lunch and by the way, Bro holy says that he is arrving on the 8th quite late around 11pm? So if that is the case why go back so early unless you got a some agenda in Danok.:p;)

chinaman
06-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Hi all Sifu,

Any good "Jua Gin" places in Hatyai you like to recommend?

Our group of four going there coming Tuesday.

Many thanks!

etct88
06-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Yes...mostly she will join us for the prayers and also lunch and by the way, Bro holy says that he is arrving on the 8th quite late around 11pm? So if that is the case why go back so early unless you got a some agenda in Danok.:p;)

I have to leave Danok in the afternoon to pick up Holyman from his home.... we all hengtai one... and have dinner and stim crab together... in Danok... with me auntie and his new found love...

Playman
06-08-2008, 11:59 PM
I have to leave Danok in the afternoon to pick up Holyman from his home.... we all hengtai one... and have dinner and stim crab together... in Danok... with me auntie and his new found love...

Oh I see...ok well I shall miss the steam crab dinner as I shall be with a few friends from Singapore.

But we can always have a dinner in KL on Sunday yeah! Or lunch?:D:D

evepeach
07-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Hi Ah G

We have one group going on 080808.....

We on a praying mission. Led by Playman. I think we have 8 pax. Me stay overnite in Danok. 6 other over nite in Hatyai...

They may have TT with you....

enjoy

So... You guys want your didi's to explode together with the fireworks in Beijing? :D

Have your own celebration by shotting all your bullet around the room like fireworks?

That will be fun...LOL

Anyway... Happy Cheonging...

pussyman72
07-08-2008, 04:16 AM
wah this thread still alive lol. basket u guys makes me think about the days when me n my team go for mass invasion lol :p

remember to give some FR about the place n gers there hehehehe..

If can also show some girls photos :D

yinyang
07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
.basket u guys makes me think about the days when me n my team go for mass invasion lol remember to give some FR about the place n gers there hehehehe..If can also show some girls photos :D
Thought you surrender, white flag liao? Still dare to sneak over, 555?:p;). Me no go last 1.5 years after tiger gave up on route. Kinda miss KChannel nghts with singers popping over for drinks between sets... then night cap over at KLounge.:D

Pearl
07-08-2008, 09:59 AM

hee hee....

Mai Luan lar..

Pass all ur puyings to me.. I CHIAK all :p

Happywheel
08-08-2008, 09:37 AM
wah this thread still alive lol. basket u guys makes me think about the days when me n my team go for mass invasion lol :p

remember to give some FR about the place n gers there hehehehe..

If can also show some girls photos :D

where are all your old friends. never see any action or FRs from you guys.

just to name a few, huaxxx,kwanxxx,xilxxx,jokxx,Kx, bloodxxxxx,jaexxx,wandxxxxxx,Goodlxxx,Sxx,nokxxx,j xxx,daxxx,

anymore of them

motard
08-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Is Majestic Suites recommended hotel? It seems to be in a rather good location (near NEP) :D

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Thought you surrender, white flag liao? Still dare to sneak over, 555?:p;). Me no go last 1.5 years after tiger gave up on route. Kinda miss KChannel nghts with singers popping over for drinks between sets... then night cap over at KLounge.:D

lol i surrender liao lor i also stop going to GL liao :P H city i have never step there for 2 yrs liao. same like u i miss going to kchannel my fav place when i use to go to h

pussyman72
08-08-2008, 10:22 AM

just to name a few, huaxxx,kwanxxx,xilxxx,jokxx,Kx, bloodxxxxx,jaexxx,wandxxxxxx,Goodlxxx,Sxx,nokxxx,j xxx,daxxx,

anymore of them

all retired :P xilverzap have move to CNX perm. :D

yinyang
08-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Is Majestic Suites recommended hotel? It seems to be in a rather good location (near NEP)
Bro, think your gps wrong liao. Maj Suites is for Bkk;)

Playman
10-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Mai Luan lar..

Pass all ur puyings to me.. I CHIAK all :p

Sure or not...only bro Holymann's puying ......if you take one day one....maybe two months to finish not to mention the 3 more heavenly king...Acidtest..King of Danok - King TMC, Bro kiko's leftover as he have retired from the club scene....one year at least ~ chiak all......they will stuck you dry loh!

Sperm and $$$$...hahhahahah!:D

engineer
10-08-2008, 07:33 PM
is this "miao" you guys r talking abt from shampoo ktv at See Kim Yong?
still active ah?!! :D

http://i36.tinypic.com/2yo5swn.jpg

Enjoy ur trip man.
Alp.

Playman
11-08-2008, 03:50 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/17947-dandok-lastest-update-55.html#post2963852

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2963852-post820.html

Sorry I have posted my Hatyai post in the Danok thread....!:D:p:o

run001
12-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi Bro,
can any bro here advise any hotel's room have wireless internet in hatyai ?
I'm going there soon and need to bring along my notebook for work.

Please advise....... thanks!

Playman
12-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Hi Bro,
can any bro here advise any hotel's room have wireless internet in hatyai ?
I'm going there soon and need to bring along my notebook for work.

Please advise....... thanks!

I know for sure it is New Season Hotel and Mayflower Hotel and both of them are near to Lee Gardens Hotel....hope it help as I have just came from there recently.:D:D:D

Mafan
12-08-2008, 07:48 AM
I know for sure it is New Season Hotel and Mayflower Hotel and both of them are near to Lee Gardens Hotel....hope it help as I have just came from there recently.:D:D:D

last know both cost ard 850-900 try golden crown at 670 +80 behind new season.

holymannn
12-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Sure or not...only bro Holymann's puying ......if you take one day one....maybe two months to finish not to mention the 3 more heavenly king...Acidtest..King of Danok - King TMC, Bro kiko's leftover as he have retired from the club scene....one year at least ~ chiak all......they will stuck you dry loh!

Sperm and $$$$...hahhahahah!:D

wah please la grand sifu. The Puyings that I tried before less than 5 le. Me still newbie la, most of the time eat pak gor one. If sometime heng, maybe can get leftover from sifu. Keke

AHGONG
12-08-2008, 10:04 AM
last know both cost ard 850-900 try golden crown at 670 +80 behind new season.

wah u long long no go still so informed huh? :D anyway new season cfm have and internet is free. room price 860. agency voucher. as for golden crown room is 680 but internet have to pay ard 100 i tink

holymannn
12-08-2008, 10:04 AM

anymore of them

wah, so many sifus. Salute. Hope can join them 1 day to learn few tricks. Keke

alexey
12-08-2008, 01:52 PM
To all sifus...

Long time I didn't go to hatyai.... Now plan to go there late August. Surprisingly I couldn't find a flight that go direct from singapore, or from Kuala Lumpur.

Can anyone enlighten me if there is still any direct flight from SG to Hatyai, or from KL to Hatyai....?

Cause I really want to avoid taking bus there which could means 8-10 hours journey.

Thanks a million!
Alexey

Playman
12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
To all sifus...

Long time I didn't go to hatyai.... Now plan to go there late August. Surprisingly I couldn't find a flight that go direct from singapore, or from Kuala Lumpur.

Can anyone enlighten me if there is still any direct flight from SG to Hatyai, or from KL to Hatyai....?

Cause I really want to avoid taking bus there which could means 8-10 hours journey.

Thanks a million!
Alexey

As far as I know there is none from Kuala Lumpur and I think there is one from Singapore called NokAir....some bro inform me about it.:p;)

etct88
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
As far as I know there is none from Kuala Lumpur and I think there is one from Singapore called NokAir....some bro inform me about it.:p;)

Corrections, No Air fly from Singapore to Haytai...

Maybe some one tell you fly to BKK, change to NokAir and fly to Hatyai...
Time taken will be less than travelling by road... hee hee

Playman
12-08-2008, 03:46 PM

really....then what about the total cost?

Another way take EricAirline - personal consultant on board any topic and many coffee breaks very enjoyable but through invitation only.....(joking)...right bro?

Many thanks for the ride!:p:p:p

etct88
12-08-2008, 04:16 PM
really....then what about the total cost?

Another way take EricAirline - personal consultant on board any topic and many coffee breaks very enjoyable but through invitation only.....(joking)...right bro?

Many thanks for the ride!:p:p:p

aiyah, I only pick up pax, that drop off along the highway... hee hee....

alphalaw
12-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Which was the one you regreted not to book? Is is from the same joint? Mind to share her name?

I will be driving up to Hatyai next week. Might also like to take a look of her ...LOL

from channi.:p

alphalaw
12-08-2008, 06:22 PM
is this "miao" you guys r talking abt from shampoo ktv at See Kim Yong?
still active ah?!!

http://i36.tinypic.com/2yo5swn.jpg

Become skinnier.
Darker.
Hair dyed, extended.
Eyebrow trimmed.
Still active! :rolleyes:

Oh well, heading for channi. :D

run001
12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks Playman.

engineer
12-08-2008, 11:31 PM
oh is tat so? here's here with natural hair and looking slightly lian-ish.
oh yes...she's very naughty girl :p
http://i38.tinypic.com/rm35g3.jpg
Become skinnier.
Darker.
Hair dyed, extended.
Eyebrow trimmed.
Still active! :rolleyes:

Oh well, heading for channi. :D

run001
13-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Bro,
is been a year never been to hatyai already, planning to go end Aug,
wonder any joint have syt ?
please advise....
thanks!

Playman
13-08-2008, 02:47 AM
Thanks Playman.

No problem. You are most welcome and I am sure there are many buddies here will answer to your request if I have not reply to you.

Have a great working cum pleasure trip... have fun!:D

evepeach
13-08-2008, 03:20 AM
I will be in Hatyai this coming Saturday.

Any recommendation on hotel with reasonable rate come with nice and secured carpark?

Thanks in advance...

Punter888
13-08-2008, 03:22 AM
I miss the singapore bak kut tek there with 2 half boil egg after night session over there :D,when is Tiger flying again?

pussyman72
13-08-2008, 03:51 AM

lol if fly to bkk then might as well stay in bkk liao where got time to fly to h. city liao waste $$$ up down again lol..

hiaz miss nana plaza now hear bo liao regret never go one last time :(

i should plan 1 trip to H a get a way....

Mafan
13-08-2008, 07:41 AM
wah u long long no go still so informed huh? :D anyway new season cfm have and internet is free. room price 860. agency voucher. as for golden crown room is 680 but internet have to pay ard 100 i tink

bo lar bro me retired laio lor now come here chat nia :p and see any use of my brain lor

alexey
13-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Thank you all

alexey
13-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Thank you all bro and sifus to reply for the above.

Looks like I have to drive or take bus. Quite "sien" if so... cause long hours..and tiring.

Might change destination to BKK or Jakarta.

many thanks again!

Alexey

pussyman72
13-08-2008, 01:57 PM
bo lar bro me retired laio lor now come here chat nia :p and see any use of my brain lor

wa bro mafan u also retired liao ah hehehehe. all the old old bird retired from H.

u retired in H but go some where else training liao right :D

alphalaw
13-08-2008, 04:19 PM

Should i post her back view? :p
She dyed her hair red.
Become real skinnier then the photo.
Very lianish now. U can picture a little sammy cheng, u almost got it.

Yes. Very playful indeed. Though I didnt 2 nites on her. :rolleyes:
U can even do wrestling. No kidding!
After the first nite with her, im all bruise. Be careful!!
Lastly, Enjoy!

Alp.

evepeach
14-08-2008, 05:30 AM
I will be in Hatyai this coming Saturday.

Any recommendation on hotel with reasonable rate come with nice and secured carpark?

Thanks in advance...

Can anyone help please!!!

Mafan
14-08-2008, 06:31 AM
wa bro mafan u also retired liao ah hehehehe. all the old old bird retired from H.

u retired in H but go some where else training liao right :D

Bro PM72 me newbie in H city not old old bird ler :p cannot lar, just got married so retired le

Can anyone help please!!!

can try golden crown which is in front of the lobby or new season. Best of all novetel hahahaha

leo_yuki5
14-08-2008, 09:08 AM

Should i post her back view? :p
She dyed her hair red.
Become real skinnier then the photo.
Very lianish now. U can picture a little sammy cheng, u almost got it.

Yes. Very playful indeed. Though I didnt 2 nites on her. :rolleyes:
U can even do wrestling. No kidding!
After the first nite with her, im all bruise. Be careful!!
Lastly, Enjoy!

Alp.

Bro's
Where is her working farm or any contact no to share?
What is her damage?
Wish to try her for my next visit!!!

jc_wtc
14-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Bro HW Aka W.....( U know who u r)

I m in the hometown where the place really look very very quite.

This wekend they had a celebrating on the buddha parade whereas i will be home so unable to see the event.

Don't forget our Oct trip hor...

anymore of them

Playman
14-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Thank you all bro and sifus to reply for the above.

Looks like I have to drive or take bus. Quite "sien" if so... cause long hours..and tiring.

Might change destination to BKK or Jakarta.

many thanks again!

Alexey

Well, if you are really keen then there is a few bros from the south in S,gore and Jb...you can car pool with them not so sien travelling alone!:D:D:D

Interested...let me know yeah!

BroAA
14-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Well, if you are really keen then there is a few bros from the south in S,gore and Jb...you can car pool with them not so sien travelling alone!:D:D:D

Interested...let me know yeah!

hi bro playman, if you are thinking of car pooling to danok or hatyai, please count me in ya...........

alphalaw
14-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Bro's
Where is her working farm or any contact no to share?
What is her damage?
Wish to try her for my next visit!!!

u like wrestling ah? :p
u look at previous post in the thread. Engineer Bro alreadi stated. :p

Enjoy.

ps: if u did not have great experience, not due to me and engineer's fault worh. She also quite violent. hahaha

Alp.

alphalaw
14-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Danuk anyone? :D
Next week!

Playman
14-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Next week!

Go to Danok thread..there is a group going on the 22nd - 24th.:D:p

holymannn
14-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Next week!

we are going next weekend. Join us lo. We go and flood the model club. Keke

leo_yuki5
14-08-2008, 09:19 PM
u like wrestling ah? :p
u look at previous post in the thread. Engineer Bro alreadi stated. :p

Enjoy.

ps: if u did not have great experience, not due to me and engineer's fault worh. She also quite violent. hahaha

Alp.

Bro alphalaw
Thank for advices..
I like whose girl's that can play.. So life wont be so bore..
hehe...

alphalaw
15-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Bro alphalaw
Thank for advices..
I like whose girl's that can play.. So life wont be so bore..
hehe...

If u like D cup breast.
Damn chatty. Service wise willing to please.
Even brings her poker card to play with u when not fucking.
Hugs u like gf. Go shoppign with u, Watch tv with u, even wan to explain the show is what bout. Even to the extent steal all ur vegetables and give u all her meat.
Drink beer like water, can get too high for u to coop.
Yes all fun.
She speaks chinese with a malaysian accent too. ^^

If that fits ur bill.
Head to channi, Thong Sao Ktv. Look for ViVi.
Sure fun ;o No boredom as all the while she is ard.

Alp.

alphalaw
15-08-2008, 01:00 AM
we are going next weekend. Join us lo. We go and flood the model club. Keke

Sure man. I go over danuk thread later :)
Settling something first :)

Cheers.
Alp.

Tony Stark
15-08-2008, 01:16 AM
hiaz miss nana plaza now hear bo liao regret never go one last time :(

Can confirm where you got the news source from? Because a lot of farangs and Japanese will be very sad and have no place to cheong. :D

holymannn
15-08-2008, 08:15 AM
If u like D cup breast.
Hugs u like gf. Go shoppign with u, Watch tv with u, even wan to explain the show is what bout. Even to the extent steal all ur vegetables and give u all her meat.
Yes all fun.

If that fits ur bill.

Alp.

Btw where is channi? In Thailand or other country?

Playman
15-08-2008, 10:12 AM

Heavenly King Bro Holymann...Channi is in Hatyai, it is actually Channivat Soi 2, 3 or 4 it is a farm areas like the Charlie Area In Danok. It is definitely in Thailand.

Soi means road 1 road 2 and so forth and Channivat is the area. Like Kulim City street one and kulim city street 2...and so forth!:D:p

Want to go?

leo_yuki5
15-08-2008, 10:28 AM
If u like D cup breast.
Yes all fun.

If that fits ur bill.

Alp.

Bro Alphalaw
Thank!!!
Were do my search once I'm there..
:D

Bro Holymannn
Is Channivet, In Hatyai City more farm's then See Kim Yong!!!

holymannn
15-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Bro Alphalaw
Thank!!!
Were do my search once I'm there..
:D

Bro Holymannn
Is Channivet, In Hatyai City more farm's then See Kim Yong!!!

Heavenly King Bro Holymann...Channi is in Hatyai, it is actually Channivat Soi 2, 3 or 4 it is a farm areas like the Charlie Area In Danok. It is definitely in Thailand.

Soi means road 1 road 2 and so forth and Channivat is the area. Like Kulim City street one and kulim city street 2...and so forth!

Want to go?

oic..... no la... not into farm gal... prefer to fish waitress or ML.... keke

etct88
16-08-2008, 12:11 AM
oic..... no la... not into farm gal... prefer to fish waitress or ML.... keke

this the game for leng chai only.... lansi!:mad::p:D

holymannn
16-08-2008, 02:23 AM
this the game for leng chai only.... lansi!:mad::p:D

no la. Not for Leng cai, if Leng cai, I will go to fish model club bikini dancer liao. Those wl and waitress that I interested one "Boh Lang ai" one, so easy to fish. Hehe

alphalaw
16-08-2008, 02:36 AM
no la. Not for Leng cai, if Leng cai, I will go to fish model club bikini dancer liao. Those wl and waitress that I interested one "Boh Lang ai" one, so easy to fish. Hehe

i tried fishing a few yrs back.
Unfortunately, luck wasnt on my side.
:rolleyes:

holymannn
16-08-2008, 01:16 PM
i tried fishing a few yrs back.
Unfortunately, luck wasnt on my side.
:rolleyes:

bro... maybe your aim too high la.... i dont target high one... i only target ML or waitress with dark skin and short one.... keke... easiier ma....

leo_yuki5
16-08-2008, 06:59 PM
bro... maybe your aim too high la.... i dont target high one... i only target ML or waitress with dark skin and short one.... keke... easiier ma....

Maybe few years back I can.. But now cant, Old already!!!
haha...

holymannn
18-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Maybe few years back I can.. But now cant, Old already!!!
haha...

no worry sifu... there are still puyings prefer matured man like you.... keke...

TD.king
18-08-2008, 12:41 AM
sifu holymannn,
heard so many things abt u in wsg & here. Hope got chance to cheong & learn some skill from u. I 1 year never step into hatyai & danok already, ever since the stupid Tiger never fly there anymore. cannot tahan take 12hr bus. i will be planning ard nov or dec trip. Will fly to penang then take transport to danok.:D

Playman
18-08-2008, 12:53 AM
sifu holymannn,
heard so many things abt u in wsg & here. Hope got chance to cheong & learn some skill from u. I 1 year never step into hatyai & danok already, ever since the stupid Tiger never fly there anymore. cannot tahan take 12hr bus. i will be planning ard nov or dec trip. Will fly to penang then take transport to danok.:D

It will be easier to fly from JB to Alor Setar and from there it is less than an hour taxi drive from the airport to Danok but then the trouble travelling to JB from Singapore.:p;)

etct88
18-08-2008, 12:56 AM
sifu holymannn,

Please do not be mistaken, he is not a sifu, he is the Crown Prince of Danok, aka, Ultimate Puying Killer. He is the Grand Master..........

Let him now when you want to go, and he can help co ordinate...

btw, together with me, he is banned from WSG.

Fly to Penang and take a bus there is a better option, and maybe can link up with bros goign there. This group have weekly presence in Danok...

enjoy

et88

Playman
18-08-2008, 01:05 AM
sifu holymannn,

Yes, he is the Man but he is no longer in WSG so you need to get in touch with him over here......hahahhaahhaha. :D:D

holymannn
18-08-2008, 10:30 AM
sifu holymannn,

King TD, I am not sifu, I am still learn just started Cheong in danok few month ago. How to be Sifu le? The true Sifu are playman, etc88, the saint and etc la. I am one of their student lo. But me very hardworking la. Always go danok to have experiment after theory session from those sifu in tt. Keke. Hence I know a bit about cheonging in Thai. But compare to sifu, my knowledge is just the peak of iceberg of them nia.

Like what grand sifu said better take flight from jb to alostar then take cab to danok easier. I think airasia provide bus from Singapore to senai airport, so no problem.

Else if time is right I can pick you up at Penang air port then we Cheong together. Hehe

holymannn
18-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Please do not be mistaken, he is not a sifu, he is the Crown Prince of Danok, aka, Ultimate Puying Killer. He is the Grand Master..........

Fly to Penang and take a bus there is a better option, and maybe can link up with bros goign there. This group have weekly presence in Danok...

enjoy

et88

Wah. Grand sifu, don't make me pai seh le. I am just an another big tummy uncle with sleepy face. Keke

Pearl
18-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Wah. Grand sifu, don't make me pai seh le. I am just an another big tummy uncle with sleepy face. Keke

KNS..

Still pretend pretend...

I say u Prince.. U is Prince..:mad:

So taikor prince, September Danok trip when?

run001
18-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi Bro,
Can any bro here share with the contact of tour agency " Lovely Tour"
I need to call them to book hotel.
Thanks !

leo_yuki5
18-08-2008, 02:16 PM
no worry sifu... there are still puyings prefer matured man like you.... keke...

Prince holymannn
I'm not sifu!!! I'm newbie here..
Still learning to get more Experience. :rolleyes:

holymannn
18-08-2008, 02:48 PM
KNS..

Still pretend pretend...

I say u Prince.. U is Prince..:mad:

So taikor prince, September Danok trip when?

ampun grand sifu pearl. Sorry for make you angry. But me really not prince le. Why not you teach me a few more tricks then I can become prince liao. Sui boh.

Sept no plan. May not be going as saving my bullet to invade Bkk ma. Keke.

Playman
18-08-2008, 02:59 PM

enjoy

et88

Bro there is no more bus lah for the past 10 years already only van noaways also early in the morning ones only.They will comes down from Hatyai or Danok, put up a night then back to Thailand the next morning.:p

But can link up with bros there who goes there every week and there is one who stayed there more than in Malaysia....hahahahahah

TD.king
18-08-2008, 05:23 PM
from alorstar or penang airport got taxi or private car to go to danok ?? anyway i willl take airasia from jb to either alorstar or penang. pls advise, Thanks:)

TD.king
18-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Like what grand sifu said better take flight from jb to alostar then take cab to danok easier. I think airasia provide bus from Singapore to senai airport, so no problem.

Else if time is right I can pick you up at Penang air port then we Cheong together. Hehe
Bro, no wonder all ur bro name u Prince of danok. U this kind of bro very hard to find already, never meet b4 me, can come airport fetch me go danok. I think i will name u PRINCE OF THAILAND

Anyway thanks for your help. looking forward to cheong with u. Will PM u when confirm.:D

etct88
18-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Bro, no wonder all ur bro name u Prince of danok. U this kind of bro very hard to find already, never meet b4 me, can come airport fetch me go danok. I think i will name u PRINCE OF THAILAND

Anyway thanks for your help. looking forward to cheong with u. Will PM u when confirm.:D

He is also very Heng Tai one...... even if he not going, he will get someone to help you....

That is our PRINCE

Playman
18-08-2008, 06:31 PM
from alorstar or penang airport got taxi or private car to go to danok ?? anyway i willl take airasia from jb to either alorstar or penang. pls advise, Thanks:)

Airasia from JB only goes to Penang not Alor Setar and a private car from Penang Airport to Danok would be great....hahahahahah!:p;):D

Cupnoodle
18-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Bro,
Can any bro here share with the contact of tour agency " Lovely Tour"
I need to call them to book hotel.
Thanks !

Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

You may call to check up their hotel room offer price and available, if during peak season, payment may require before hand.

Cupnoodle
18-08-2008, 08:22 PM

I don't know about the airport from Alorstar, but I had tried taking a taxi from Alorstar bus terminal to Sadao Immigration Checkpoint. The driver quoted me RM$40 for the trip in early 2008. The price may be higher now since fuel price went up so much.

TD.king
18-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I don't know about the airport from Alorstar, but I had tried taking a taxi from Alorstar bus terminal to Sadao Immigration Checkpoint. The driver quoted me RM$40 for the trip in early 2008. The price may be higher now since fuel price went up so much.

Actually to me price is not a problem, as long as got taxi or private transport from penang airport to danok (immigration check point) can already. normally how much i spent on an oversea trip doesn't matter but i must make sure i enjoy the trip and be home safe (important). Whenever i step out of singapore i will put everything behind and enjoy myself to the limit. get myself high but not drunk until need people carry me back to my room.:D

run001
18-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

You may call to check up their hotel room offer price and available, if during peak season, payment may require before hand.

Thanks Cupnoodle

holymannn
19-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Actually to me price is not a problem, as long as got taxi or private transport from penang airport to danok (immigration check point) can already. normally how much i spent on an oversea trip doesn't matter but i must make sure i enjoy the trip and be home safe (important). Whenever i step out of singapore i will put everything behind and enjoy myself to the limit. get myself high but not drunk until need people carry me back to my room.:D

ok sui king TD... i will be your personal driver..... you dont need to pay me. just buy me 2 bonk will do... sui boh? keke

TD.king
19-08-2008, 04:01 AM
ok sui king TD... i will be your personal driver..... you dont need to pay me. just buy me 2 bonk will do... sui boh? keke

2 bond no problem. but girls i choose lah :eek:, on boh? u stay how many day, i buy u 2 bonk everyday until u go back penang. like tat sibeh sui right ??

Playman
19-08-2008, 11:22 AM

When you are with the prince you are in the right group as this group is very warm and yee hei one who will look after your back back even when you are drunk.No problem with this group very very safe as almost all the people knows them very well.

Except for some aunties in the market.....hahhahaha:p;):D

Playman
19-08-2008, 11:26 AM

Bro....I think the price have went up already as from Danok to Kuala Perlis costs me RM50/= already. But then I don't have to wait until the taxi is full before moving. One taxi all for myself only.:p;):D

holymannn
19-08-2008, 03:01 PM
2 bond no problem. but girls i choose lah :eek:, on boh? u stay how many day, i buy u 2 bonk everyday until u go back penang. like tat sibeh sui right ??

wah this seem like a trap to me le, hehe. Later you get me aunty or ah kua. Die lo me. Keke. I think I choose better. Hehe.

holymannn
19-08-2008, 03:24 PM

wah this seem like a trap to me le, hehe. Later you get me aunty or ah kua. Die lo me. Keke. I think I choose better. Hehe.

run001
19-08-2008, 06:07 PM
H Bro,
Has anyone had bad experience of bringing Notebook to hatyai and lost it ?
My work require me to bring it along anywhere.
wonder is it safe to leave it in my hotel room ? how about custom ?
may drop by hatyai next week.

Please advise.......
Thanks a lot.....

ProfessorOokami
19-08-2008, 06:33 PM
H Bro,

Please advise.......
Thanks a lot.....

Invest in a notebook lock [a lock with a thin but strong strand of cable with a loop] and latch it to any secure place [even around the table leg, fridge leg and even chair legs] it will be clumsy for them to take your notebook without being noticed. Maybe apply "elephant glue" to the bottom of the notebook and glue it to the table top and smash the table top when you are leaving :D

ProfessorOokami
19-08-2008, 06:34 PM
H Bro,

Please advise.......
Thanks a lot.....

Thai immigration is interested in your 20 bahts' bribe, and Thai customs check is non-existent.

TD.king
19-08-2008, 07:22 PM

u r the Prince leh, i will not choose aunty or ah qua for u. u no face mean we also no face leh. i will choose a 100% female below 23 yrs old for u. sui bo??

TD.king
19-08-2008, 07:25 PM
When you are with the prince you are in the right group as this group is very warm and yee hei one who will look after your back back even when you are drunk.No problem with this group very very safe as almost all the people knows them very well.

Except for some aunties in the market.....hahhahaha:p;):D

Bro, this one i confirm know. although i never cheong with u all b4 but i had been following ur group posting in WSG.:D

yinyang
19-08-2008, 08:32 PM
...Maybe apply "elephant glue" to the bottom of the notebook and glue it to the table top and smash the table top when you are leaving
So fierce arh?:eek:
..anyone had bad experience of bringing Notebook to hatyai and lost it? My work require me to bring it along anywhere. wonder is it safe to leave it in my hotel room ? how about custom ?
Used to bring my lappy (work and sbf) in my forays to hatyai before tiger gave up on us awhile back. Mostly stayed at New Seasons (free lLAN), never had problems. Can't say same for less reputable lodgings. If you are unduly worried, maybe leave it with counter (sign for it?). But maybe not so good idea.. if they unload your private pics and broadcast on UBC (thai cable) ala edison:p

run001
19-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Invest in a notebook lock [a lock with a thin but strong strand of cable with a loop] and latch it to any secure place [even around the table leg, fridge leg and even chair legs] it will be clumsy for them to take your notebook without being noticed. Maybe apply "elephant glue" to the bottom of the notebook and glue it to the table top and smash the table top when you are leaving :D

Don't like that la,
I kai soo ma.....

run001
19-08-2008, 09:03 PM
So fierce arh?:eek:

Used to bring my lappy (work and sbf) in my forays to hatyai before tiger gave up on us awhile back. Mostly stayed at New Seasons (free lLAN), never had problems. Can't say same for less reputable lodgings. If you are unduly worried, maybe leave it with counter (sign for it?). But maybe not so good idea.. if they unload your private pics and broadcast on UBC (thai cable) ala edison:p

Bro Yinyang answer is more reasonable.....
Thanks !

cubezero79
19-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi seniors, I gg on my 1st Hatyai cheong trip next mth... been tracing this thread for info on transport n logging suggestions but didnt find much and some info are abit outdated. Was hopin u bros can advise me suggestions on cheap transportation(I gg by bus), budget but convenient logging and some gd farms to explore. :cool:

Playman
19-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Bro, this one i confirm know. although i never cheong with u all b4 but i had been following ur group posting in WSG.:D

Yeah...before we all got banned for non-informative postings in WSG.....:o:(

That is why I migrate over here.....hahahahahahah:D

Playman
19-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Bro Yinyang answer is more reasonable.....
Thanks !

I never had any problem with the thai custom before with my lap-top going in or out and never had any problem with these 3 hotels that I had stayed before in Hatyai...thats is Diamond, Mayflower and New Sessions but then Diamond don't have wifi.:p

TD.king
19-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah...before we all got banned for non-informative postings in WSG.....:o:(

That is why I migrate over here.....hahahahahahah:D

Y U AND HOLYMANNN LOG ON sbf TOGETHER ?

Playman
19-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Y U AND HOLYMANNN LOG ON sbf TOGETHER ?

Nope not really...Holymann have been here a long while before I join in.....!:D

TD.king
19-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Nope not really...Holymann have been here a long while before I join in.....!:D

I MEAN U ALL JUST NOW LOG IN TOGETHER. not join together.:confused:

Playman
20-08-2008, 01:17 AM

Arg...log in together why I dunno as I am in KL and Holymann is in Penang?:p:D

etct88
20-08-2008, 01:32 AM

They are midnight internet stalkers...... me too.... common reason, HMs sleeping.....

Come join us for some fun......

and watch out for Holymann's live broadcast from Danok..... btw, he always online!

He will be there on 20, 22-24.... with some bros there.

I will be joining them.. hee hee...

et88

etct88
20-08-2008, 01:37 AM

Except for some aunties in the.....hahhahaha:p;):D

Aiyah!... poke fun at me again lah.... me and my auntie again... KNN.

You also will be settling with aunties one day.... just watch it lah..:D

TD.king
20-08-2008, 01:42 AM
They are midnight internet stalkers...... me too.... common reason, HMs sleeping.....

and watch out for Holymann's live broadcast from Danok..... btw, he always online!

et88

WOW, got HMs still can get licences go danok ah??:eek:

etct88
20-08-2008, 02:01 AM

well well well... hee hee...

Don't know how to explain......

Life don't stop once you have HM......right?

Mafan
20-08-2008, 05:20 AM

Wah bro need so much work bo???? why dont lock it at the toilet bowl haha impossible to carry away. But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think. But when we are in HDY gongong brought his lappy there we stay at golden crown lucky for him nothing happen. u might want to pm him :p

cubezero79
20-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi seniors, I gg on my 1st Hatyai cheong trip next mth... been tracing this thread for info on transport n logging suggestions but didnt find much and some info are abit outdated. Was hopin u bros can advise me suggestions on cheap transportation(I gg by bus), budget but convenient logging and some gd farms to explore. :cool:

any advice...anyone? :o

AHGONG
20-08-2008, 10:15 AM
just had a trip recently... stayed in new season.... bought my laptop there too... no problem.... last time stayed in golden crown also no problem....

a word of advise... if the safe is big enough like golden crown then put your laptop in.... if like new season... then u might want to highlight to the front desk that u have a laptop..... ask them to key into their system under remarks.... that way if yr laptop lost the hotel will have to take some responsibilities....

hope this helps....

holymannn
20-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Wah bro need so much work bo???? why dont lock it at the toilet bowl haha impossible to carry away. But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think. But when we are in HDY gongong brought his lappy there we stay at golden crown lucky for him nothing happen. u might want to pm him :p

I always bring my macbook cross border. Has been stayed in kpk, Oliver, hi class, Florida and holywood. I just leave my mac in my room without any lock. Touch wood so far so good. My mac still there even housekeeping by aunty. No issue la. :D sometime I even ask my gal to stay in room play with my mac than I go model club Cheong with bro. Also no issue. But I am not dare to take fl in disco la. My mac and money might be gone next day. Hehe

holymannn
20-08-2008, 10:32 AM

et88

Keke. Tonight I will be in Danok after work then back early morning next day. Got to work. Pai seh. Tonight is personal trip. Wanna spend time with my ml. Initially Promise to look for her this Friday. But Alot sifu come, so better don't look for her as she might be sticky. Later wanna follow me to model club, pecah lobang...hehe... So look for her tonight so that I can be unattached on Friday lo. Can focus on new target. Keke

etct88
20-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Keke. Tonight I will be in Danok after work then back early morning next day. Got to work. Pai seh. Tonight is personal trip. Wanna spend time with my ml. Initially Promise to look for her this Friday. But Alot sifu come, so better don't look for her as she might be sticky. Later wanna follow me to model club, pecah lobang...hehe... So look for her tonight so that I can be unattached on Friday lo. Can focus on new target. Keke

WOW!!!.... what a move......:)

Playman
20-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Aiyah!... poke fun at me again lah.... me and my auntie again... KNN.

You also will be settling with aunties one day.... just watch it lah..:D

Aiya grandsifu I didn't poke at you as I got only aunties too mah! I mean the aunties in the real market selling fishes and chicken,fruit, vegetables and so forth...your aunty so chun...!:p;)

"Except for some aunties in the market.....hahhahaha"

Playman
20-08-2008, 12:42 PM

et88

My reasons for logging in late 1) My HM is sleeping or watching TVB movie in the room and the main one my young son is sleeping so cannot disturb me ......hahhahahah :D

Playman
20-08-2008, 12:44 PM
just had a trip recently... stayed in new season.... bought my laptop there too... no problem.... last time stayed in golden crown also no problem....

a word of advise... if the safe is big enough like golden crown then put your laptop in.... if like new season... then u might want to highlight to the front desk that u have a laptop..... ask them to key into their system under remarks.... that way if yr laptop lost the hotel will have to take some responsibilities....

hope this helps....

Bro the last when we are in Hatyai, we PM you before we go but no reply and cannot get in touch with you......:o

Playman
20-08-2008, 12:47 PM

No more licenses actually....all illegal clone business visa.....hahhahahhhaha:D;):p

AHGONG
20-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Bro the last when we are in Hatyai, we PM you before we go but no reply and cannot get in touch with you......:o

sorry bro, i totally forget abt the PM, by the time i remember it was our last day liao.... anyway still have other chance wan.... cheers :D

Playman
20-08-2008, 01:07 PM
sorry bro, i totally forget abt the PM, by the time i remember it was our last day liao.... anyway still have other chance wan.... cheers :D

No problem...always a next time...but we must meet up one of these days....:p

yinyang
20-08-2008, 01:56 PM
..But do look for hotels with in-room safe. Might be safer i think.
Wah, you now not go there...kena house arrest by new OC.. but your heart (and mind?) wandering there arh?:p:D

holymannn
20-08-2008, 02:05 PM
No more licenses actually....all illegal clone business visa.....hahhahahhhaha:D;):p

ya. Now I got valid visa as well. We Cheong hard in thai, but we also look for business opportunity so that can go Thai more often. Keke

Mafan
20-08-2008, 07:35 PM
sorry bro, i totally forget abt the PM, by the time i remember it was our last day liao.... anyway still have other chance wan.... cheers

ai yo since when u remember hahaha only hdy trips u remember :p

Wah, you now not go there...kena house arrest by new OC.. but your heart (and mind?) wandering there arh?

ai yo what to do :p she sitting beside me haha

TD.king
21-08-2008, 04:41 AM
ya. Now I got valid visa as well. We Cheong hard in thai, but we also look for business opportunity so that can go Thai more often. Keke

This reason a lot bro using.:D

leo_yuki5
22-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi all Sifu,

Any good "Jua Gin" places in Hatyai you like to recommend?

!

I also want to know which MP provide real and good Jua Gen!!!
Any Sifu here can recommend?

Harley_Fatboy
22-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi, any bro going up to Hatyai from Aug 25 - 29. Can meet up and Cheong. Please pm me.

Playman
29-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Just came back from Hatyai after the so called "bomb incident" actually there is no bomb in the city itself.....I was wondering that is why so quiet over here!:o

ZIEBART
29-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Just came back from Hatyai after the so called "bomb incident" actually there is no bomb in the city itself.....I was wondering that is why so quiet over here!:o

Yes the town is quiet at the moment but from tomorrow onwards it will be packed with Malaysians coming in cos its the long weekend.Hotel prices are up about 60% n rooms full.

Playman
29-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Yes the town is quiet at the moment but from tomorrow onwards it will be packed with Malaysians coming in cos its the long weekend.Hotel prices are up about 60% n rooms full.

Really...shit...actually there is 2 small bomb but away from the city it is a small bomb not meant to kill only scare people away.

Tomorrow packed with aunties and uncles or with cheongsters......I think uncles and aunties. I heard Danok is fully booked as well! So please arrange accommodation before going over.:p Have fun!

TD.king
29-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Latest news.
just nw i heard from news Hatyai airport temporary close. bcos the protester blocked the road to the airport.:mad:

TD0620G
29-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I also want to know which MP provide real and good Jua Gen!!!
Any Sifu here can recommend?

For real and good Jua Gen, you can try Oliver MP. They have been around for many years and the massuers have proper certification. Do note that they are real massuers and most are on the MILF category, so do not expect syt.

ProfessorOokami
29-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Latest news.
just nw i heard from news Hatyai airport temporary close. bcos the protester blocked the road to the airport.:mad:

Actually it reported 3 airports [Phuket, Hatyai and Krabi]>

Protesters block [at least] two major international airports in the south

Anti-government protesters have blocked two of three major international airports in the south amid growing fears simmering political trouble in Bangkok could spread to major provinces.

Hundreds of protesters arrived at the Phuket International Airport with vehicles. They then blocked the entrances and exits of the airport.

More people were expected to come to the airport to join the protest which was intensified after police dispersed protesters in Bangkok.

Earlier anti-government protesters blocked entrances and exits at the Hat Yai airport with some 100 vehicles, amid growing fears simmering political trouble in Bangkok could spread to major provinces.

Railway union workers have already staged a strike to show support for the protestors at the Government House, starting Thursday evening with a rail service stoppage at the Nakhon Rachasima in the Northeast and Nakhon Sawan in the North.

According to the Manger website, about 500 protesters were staging a rally at the Hat Yai airport. The anti-government website said the airport would soon be "inaccessible".

A THAI source told The Nation some flights to Hat Yai have already been "re-directed". No information was immediately available.

Sathorn Sinpru, leader of the railway union at the State Railway of Thailand at Nakhon Rachasima, said yesterday that more than 100 members of the union, including 40 train drivers, submitted their leave starting at 5:00 pm, thus paralysing all the train service from the Northeast to Bangkok.

He said the union workers in Nakhon Rachasima along with the union workers elsewhere have already submitted their leave.

Effective today, all the trains going into Bangkok will suspend their service because of the strike. The Nakhon Sawan train carrying cargo and oil stopped service at 4:00 pm, while the Kaengkoi, Saraburi service also ceased the service at 5:00 pm.

Sathorn warned commuters not to board the train from Bangkok to the Northeast as they will be left stranded along the way.

Nakhon Rachasima is the rail juncture to the Northeast.

The railway union workers' strike is aimed at showing support to the protestors in Bangkok, who have taken over the Government House over the past four days.

Sathorn said the union workers' welfare have never been looked after by the government and that they are concerned about the security of the protestors inside the Government House, who might be stormed by the police.

Local police at Nakhon Rachasima, the largest province of the Northeast, interrogated the labour union workers about the strike, but the labour union workers told them that they had no intention to destroy the government properties as claimed.

Sawit Kaewwan, secretary-general of the Confederation of State Enterprise Labour Union, said the work stoppage is part of a civil disobedience against the Samak government.

"Over the next two days, things would become clearer over the extent of the railway strike. In principle, we would like the strike to affect the commuters minimally. Most of the long-haul train will suspend its service, while the shorter routes might continue their service," he said.

Sawit said the railway union workers will consult with the electricity and water labour unions over further strike to deprive the government of their service.

-- The Nation 2008-08-29

ZIEBART
29-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Really...shit...actually there is 2 small bomb but away from the city it is a small bomb not meant to kill only scare people away.

Tomorrow packed with aunties and uncles or with cheongsters......I think uncles and aunties. I heard Danok is fully booked as well! So please arrange accommodation before going over.:p Have fun!

I in my room now looking at the going ons in Bangkok on thai tv.The streets in Hatyai looks normal with an increase of visitors.Anyone who needs me book a room while i still here can call me(+66853341135) or PMS me n I try help.I staying in a budget hotel with rooms at 450baht/nite but will be 750/nite on Sat n Sun(31 Aug). I on the Sunday bus home. 850 baht. monday is 1350baht.

Playman
30-08-2008, 10:24 AM
I in my room now looking at the going ons in Bangkok on thai tv.The streets in Hatyai looks normal with an increase of visitors.Anyone who needs me book a room while i still here can call me(+66853341135) or PMS me n I try help.I staying in a budget hotel with rooms at 450baht/nite but will be 750/nite on Sat n Sun(31 Aug). I on the Sunday bus home. 850 baht. monday is 1350baht.

Thanks a lot for the assistance offer....you are a real heng tai...brother! keep up the good work and reporting!:p;):D

DynamiteZerg
30-08-2008, 10:35 AM

Wah got bro reporting live from Hatyai! Also setup comms command for the rest of the bros! Keep up the good work brother! :p;):D

ZIEBART
30-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Wah got bro reporting live from Hatyai! Also setup comms command for the rest of the bros! Keep up the good work brother! :p;):D

No problem about keeping others updated on actual goings ons.Was at the market this morning and saw many buses arriving from Malaysia and also increase of shoppers.Little signs of cheongsters in public but the word is all girls taken out and price increase.Early bird catches the good worm.Luckily i have my gem besides me now.
Btw, no sign of protestors activities except for major poilce road block at cross junction of Diana Mall where vehicles were searched, probably for weapons and bombs.

etct88
30-08-2008, 09:23 PM
No problem about keeping others updated on actual goings ons.Was at the market this morning and saw many buses arriving from Malaysia and also increase of shoppers.Little signs of cheongsters in public but the word is all girls taken out and price increase.Early bird catches the good worm.Luckily i have my gem besides me now.
Btw, no sign of protestors activities except for major poilce road block at cross junction of Diana Mall where vehicles were searched, probably for weapons and bombs.

Wel done Brother! Up you.

BTW, which hotel you stay? have wifi? Will appreciate the info..... kop pun mak kap...

et88

Playman
30-08-2008, 09:57 PM

Great job....bro...keep it up the good work! Appreciate especially for Thai cheongster like us....thanks a million for the up-date!:p:D

CeiResident
30-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Huh??? bro where can i get the latest update regarding railway strike? siao liao la i would be arriving on bkk on 31st and catching a train to Aranyaprethet on the 1st to Poipet.. Knn riot until train also gana. Sibeh sway sia. those cb railway coolies also sibeh gong la, they must well blow up a few train stations mah. KPKB also no use wan. SHIT looks like i have to go to morchit to catch a bus liao...:mad::mad: Hopefully Bus union won't stage a protest too if not i would be stuck in bkk ..

Actually it reported 3 airports [Phuket, Hatyai and Krabi]>

Railway union workers have already staged a strike to show support for the protestors at the Government House, starting Thursday evening with a rail service stoppage at the Nakhon Rachasima in the Northeast and Nakhon Sawan in the North.

Sathorn Sinpru, leader of the railway union at the State Railway of Thailand at Nakhon Rachasima, said yesterday that more than 100 members of the union, including 40 train drivers, submitted their leave starting at 5:00 pm, thus paralysing all the train service from the Northeast to Bangkok.

He said the union workers in Nakhon Rachasima along with the union workers elsewhere have already submitted their leave.

Effective today, all the trains going into Bangkok will suspend their service because of the strike. The Nakhon Sawan train carrying cargo and oil stopped service at 4:00 pm, while the Kaengkoi, Saraburi service also ceased the service at 5:00 pm.

Sathorn warned commuters not to board the train from Bangkok to the Northeast as they will be left stranded along the way.

Nakhon Rachasima is the rail juncture to the Northeast.

The railway union workers' strike is aimed at showing support to the protestors in Bangkok, who have taken over the Government House over the past four days.

Sathorn said the union workers' welfare have never been looked after by the government and that they are concerned about the security of the protestors inside the Government House, who might be stormed by the police.

Local police at Nakhon Rachasima, the largest province of the Northeast, interrogated the labour union workers about the strike, but the labour union workers told them that they had no intention to destroy the government properties as claimed.

Sawit Kaewwan, secretary-general of the Confederation of State Enterprise Labour Union, said the work stoppage is part of a civil disobedience against the Samak government.

"Over the next two days, things would become clearer over the extent of the railway strike. In principle, we would like the strike to affect the commuters minimally. Most of the long-haul train will suspend its service, while the shorter routes might continue their service," he said.

Sawit said the railway union workers will consult with the electricity and water labour unions over further strike to deprive the government of their service.

-- The Nation 2008-08-29

ZIEBART
31-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Huh??? bro where can i get the latest update regarding railway strike? siao liao la i would be arriving on bkk on 31st and catching a train to Aranyaprethet on the 1st to Poipet.. Knn riot until train also gana. Sibeh sway sia. those cb railway coolies also sibeh gong la, they must well blow up a few train stations mah. KPKB also no use wan. SHIT looks like i have to go to morchit to catch a bus liao...:mad::mad: Hopefully Bus union won't stage a protest too if not i would be stuck in bkk ..

Not to worry too much.I done this route that you planning three times already when I wanted to experience the "worst highway in the world". That is the overland route from Bangkok to Siem Reap. I advise taking the bus option if trains let you down.You can take the mochit option or join the ang mo backpackers. All you need to know is here>> Tales of Asia - Home (http://www.talesofasia.com/). Look at travel in the right perspective and take every journey as an opportunity and experience.

Thanks etct88 and Playman for your words of appreciation. Helps to feed my ego.Hahaha. I have a fantastic hotel that i discovered only a few months ago and its almost brand new. Its the Be My Guest Hotel (+6674239231) located besides Rado Hotel. Regular price is 450baht and comes with free wifi n also lan cable if u r out of reach.Furnishings and fittings are brand new and bed is luxurious.Towels are superior quality and comes in set of 5. Guess I will not be able to get a room for myself in future.Sigh.

What a difference a long weekend makes.From a ghost town yesterday to a crowded town. The massage girls yesterday was complaining of zero or 1 session done per day and today there are not enough girls or bed spaces available. I still recommend Sakura for ancient no hanky panky massage above the other places.Thats my personal opinion, others may differ. To each his own. If you want to save some money then drop into a travel agency and ask to buy massage vouchers at 200baht /2 hours. Save 40baht. Tip is between 20-100 baht.

I just spent 2 wonderful hours in a karaoke opposite Sakura Hotel and spent less then 400 baht. 2 Heineken for the girls at 240 baht n rest is for tips of 20 baht n above. Don get pulled into flower giving. No end to it once you start.

Well I back in my room and felt I needed to post this feedback before i resume my series of activities. Last night here and its been my pleasure posting here for you all. Back to my regular cheong ground of Angeles City next week for my monthly pilgrimage. But I will find time to come back Hatyai again cos I established some good contacts. So guys, please leave a room free for me when I need to book.Lol.

Thanks for the ups. First time after 8 years with this board. Most appreciated. Kop Kun mak mak.

Playman
31-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Well I back in my room and felt I needed to post this feedback before i resume my series of activities. Last night here and its been my pleasure posting here for you all. Back to my regular cheong ground of Angeles City next week for my monthly pilgrimage. But I will find time to come back Hatyai again cos I established some good contacts. So guys, please leave a room free for me when I need to book.Lol.

Thanks for the ups. First time after 8 years with this board. Most appreciated. Kop Kun mak mak.

Great posting...keep it up and also don't forget to up-date us on the Angeles City, ok! :p

etct88
31-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Thanks etct88 and Playman for your words of appreciation. Helps to feed my ego.Hahaha. I have a fantastic hotel that i discovered only a few months ago and its almost brand new. Its the Be My Guest Hotel (+6674239231) located besides Rado Hotel. Regular price is 450baht and comes with free wifi n also lan cable if u r out of reach.Furnishings and fittings are brand new and bed is luxurious.Towels are superior quality and comes in set of 5. Guess I will not be able to get a room for myself in future.Sigh.

What a difference a long weekend makes.From a ghost town yesterday to a crowded town. The massage girls yesterday was complaining of zero or 1 session done per day and today there are not enough girls or bed spaces available.

Don get pulled into flower giving. No end to it once you start.

But I will find time to come back Hatyai again cos I established some good contacts. So guys, please leave a room free for me when I need to book.Lol.

Thanks for the Hotel contact and update, looks like a good place to stay. btw, Playman is my younger brother, but very experience in Hatyai.

Ya, the flower thingy have no end one, lucky, me not rich enuff to hang.. hee hee

Hope we can have drinks one of these days.

I from that stupid red dot, where you from?

et88

ZIEBART
31-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the Hotel contact and update, looks like a good place to stay. btw, Playman is my younger brother, but very experience in Hatyai.

Ya, the flower thingy have no end one, lucky, me not rich enuff to hang.. hee hee

Hope we can have drinks one of these days.

I from that stupid red dot, where you from?

et88

Regretfully I am not a drinker and thats why u noticed in my karaoke costings, i only too chinese tea cos I did not order a drink for my slf but told the girls I will buy for them if its agreeable. I usully approach such places rom a point of humility and not try to impress. Money is fast removed from a fool and seldom remembered in places like these. They are all geared to humble boasters but am a bit lost if you come in as bankrupt but willing to buy them drinks. Tell the girls to don stay with you and move on if they have clients. You are not important. Works for me.

I am also from Singapore and am semi retired and doing odd jobs to earn a living.Have spent a life time helping friends and now most are helping me back in return. Biz is slow and i thought I be happier to just go for a short holiday.

Angeles City has been well reported by the other seniors and if you do a search on my postings you will see all my tips and opinions for AC.

etct88
31-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Regretfully I am not a drinker and thats why u noticed in my karaoke costings, i only too chinese tea cos I did not order a drink for my slf but told the girls I will buy for them if its agreeable. I usully approach such places rom a point of humility and not try to impress. Money is fast removed from a fool and seldom remembered in places like these. They are all geared to humble boasters but am a bit lost if you come in as bankrupt but willing to buy them drinks. Tell the girls to don stay with you and move on if they have clients. You are not important. Works for me.

I am also from Singapore and am semi retired and doing odd jobs to earn a living.Have spent a life time helping friends and now most are helping me back in return. Biz is slow and i thought I be happier to just go for a short holiday.

Angeles City has been well reported by the other seniors and if you do a search on my postings you will see all my tips and opinions for AC.

Hi, I am quite a alcohol less person, not into real drinking, but enjoy a bit of wine here and there. But we can alway TT (teh tarik), and TCSS (talk cock sing song) A very popular past time with my KL kakis and Penangnites.

I am not into KTV at all.... but sitting down, buying them a drink here and there, do some simple and nice chit chat is all I look for. Not into wealth comparison (not that much to compare)

Yes, biz is slow....... have been on the run all the time, manage a bit here and there. Haven't really think of AC yet, only been there (Manila)once, tears and years ago. Should be fun.... like they say, taste of brown sugar... hee hee

me supposed to be semi retired, but end up more full time than before...sigh sigh....

BUT, have a good time, while we can

et88

leo_yuki5
31-08-2008, 09:12 PM
For real and good Jua Gen, you can try Oliver MP. They have been around for many years and the massuers have proper certification. Do note that they are real massuers and most are on the MILF category, so do not expect syt.

Bro TD0620G
Thank you for this good info.. Will goes and try Oliver MP for my next trip..
Yes, I know if want to have a Good Jua Gen surely is on the MILF Cat..
Hehe..