PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Playman
01-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi, I am quite a alcohol less person, not into real drinking, but enjoy a bit of wine here and there. But we can alway TT (teh tarik), and TCSS (talk cock sing song) A very popular past time with my KL kakis and Penangnites.

I am not into KTV at all.... but sitting down, buying them a drink here and there, do some simple and nice chit chat is all I look for. Not into wealth comparison (not that much to compare)

Yes, biz is slow....... have been on the run all the time, manage a bit here and there. Haven't really think of AC yet, only been there (Manila)once, tears and years ago. Should be fun.... like they say, taste of brown sugar... hee hee

me supposed to be semi retired, but end up more full time than before...sigh sigh....

BUT, have a good time, while we can

et88

Wow...bro et88...more like my category as I didn't drink at all as due to over drinking during younger days trying to out drink the contractors for contracts....so now have to stop if not I will have XO drops..into my veins.....doctors advice.:p:D

Nevertheless, I am always sober and welcome by buddies as a driver when they are drunk so that they can drink their hearts out when I am around to watch their back...as Mr.Sober!:p

ZIEBART
01-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Finally reached home after a long but enjoyable bus ride. Was fun keeping you all updated while I was there but now its time for me to read all the past few days papers b4 I sleep.

Playman
01-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Finally reached home after a long but enjoyable bus ride. Was fun keeping you all updated while I was there but now its time for me to read all the past few days papers b4 I sleep.

Sweet dream and have a good night rest......charge the battery for the next round in Angeles City......hahahhaha:D

alphalaw
01-09-2008, 09:24 PM

Its been fun, reading ur post :D

isg3003
01-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Wow...bro et88...more like my category as I didn't drink at all as due to over drinking during younger days trying to out drink the contractors for contracts....so now have to stop if not I will have XO drops..into my veins.....doctors advice.:p:D

Nevertheless, I am always sober and welcome by buddies as a driver when they are drunk so that they can drink their hearts out when I am around to watch their back...as Mr.Sober!:p

Hello bros, how about starting a thread for non-drinkers going to hatyai and 6c6c, tcss. I cant find much buddies due to me not drinking, probably people dont knwo how to split the bill even though I tell them just split equally.

Playman
02-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Hello bros, how about starting a thread for non-drinkers going to hatyai and 6c6c, tcss. I cant find much buddies due to me not drinking, probably people dont knwo how to split the bill even though I tell them just split equally.

Hahahaha can lah....no problem as my taiko etct88 is my sifu and he bring me to all the delicious eating places and exciting entertaining outlets...can just Pm your contact to my shifu etct88 or me then I will let you know "my" trip as my shifu is different...almost every week.....:p

Wish that I can be like him....!:D

TD.king
02-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Hahahaha can lah....no problem as my taiko etct88 is my sifu and he bring me to all the delicious eating places and exciting entertaining outlets...can just Pm your contact to my shifu etct88 or me then I will let you know "my" trip as my shifu is different...almost every week.....:p

Wish that I can be like him....!:D

This gang confirmed 100% trusted. They got all the top master, great grand sifu, grand sifu, sifu and...... u sure will enjoy with them and learn a lot.:D

etct88
02-09-2008, 11:46 AM
This gang confirmed 100% trusted. They got all the top master, great grand sifu, grand sifu, sifu and...... u sure will enjoy with them and learn a lot.:D

aiyah, cannot learn anything from me lah.

me, stingy poker, non drinker, fat like fcuk (eat too much), save money on hair cream (no hair), waste money on hair tonic (still hoping for hair to grow, how stupid!), not enuff money for hair transplant.....:o:o

etct88
02-09-2008, 11:46 AM

Can only let you know......

me, stingy poker, old fart, non drinker, fat like fcuk (eat too much), save money on hair cream (no hair), waste money on hair tonic (still hoping for hair to grow, how stupid!), not enuff money for hair transplant.....:o:o

What to learn from me????

BroAA
02-09-2008, 02:45 PM

Can only let you know......

me, stingy poker, old fart, non drinker, fat like fcuk (eat too much), save money on hair cream (no hair), waste money on hair tonic (still hoping for hair to grow, how stupid!), not enuff money for hair transplant.....:o:o

What to learn from me????

bro etct88, are you refering to me, you never see me before how come you can describe so precisely how do i look like? You can be part time "Xun Meng Lou" oledi..........hahaha

etct88
02-09-2008, 03:10 PM
bro etct88, are you refering to me, you never see me before how come you can describe so precisely how do i look like? You can be part time "Xun Meng Lou" oledi..........hahaha

you mean i have a twin brother???:confused::confused::D:D

cannot be lah, you can be my son, liao..... we 20 years apart!

Playman
02-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Thanks for the compliments but I must say that all the heng tai (brothers) are very warm and very very nice people...they are the real gem in Danok...without them..no more fun leh! That is my personal opinion!:p

They will dropped their girl and save a brother back......that is what I call Heng Tai! (brothers in Cantonese)

demon83
03-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Miss hatyai so much...brought a ticket to hatyai from bkk , n last nite last min close airport...in the end...refund back the money...brought a ticket back to sg... :(

BroAA
03-09-2008, 10:22 PM
you mean i have a twin brother???:confused::confused::D:D

cannot be lah, you can be my son, liao..... we 20 years apart!

oh......no!!!!!!!
I got a cheongster sugardaddy..........

hahahaha, really nice to meet you guys in this forum, otherwise my life is full of work but no funs liao. I appreciate it whole heartly........

etct88
03-09-2008, 11:48 PM
oh......no!!!!!!!
I got a cheongster sugardaddy..........

hahahaha, really nice to meet you guys in this forum, otherwise my life is full of work but no funs liao. I appreciate it whole heartly........

hello, no pray prey... our group have a father and son cheong team, inclusive of an uncle (father's brother)

Uncle : What type of gals your father like?

Son : How I know? you the brother, you ask me? You know him longer than me, leh.....

A true extraction..... happened somewhere in the North...:D:D

toottie2
04-09-2008, 04:38 AM
haha! a group of all ages to chiong together in BKK. that's really good idea

Playman
04-09-2008, 10:31 AM
haha! a group of all ages to chiong together in BKK. that's really good idea

Yeap we are doing that in Oct 2008....from 21-48....about 8 of us...hahahhah!:D

pj_soldier
04-09-2008, 01:49 PM
to all dear Bros.,

any bros in hatyai cheonging from sep 17 to sep 19 ?

it will be great fun if can meet up with some of you bros. in hatyai.

cheers :)

BroAA
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
hello, no pray prey... our group have a father and son cheong team, inclusive of an uncle (father's brother)

Uncle : What type of gals your father like?

Son : How I know? you the brother, you ask me? You know him longer than me, leh.....

A true extraction..... happened somewhere in the North...:D:D

i had never see this in my life, can apply for genius world record liao.........admire them

so next time we can also pretend like them la. You bring me to cheong.......then we will repeat the same conversation..........hahahaha

BroAA
04-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Yeap we are doing that in Oct 2008....from 21-48....about 8 of us...hahahhah!:D

Hi Bro Playman, please advice the exact date la, so that i can arrange my schedule. Anyway, BKK or Danok?

recently BKK is in chaos la........try to avoid that, i dun wanna end my life when i yet enjoy different type gals.............

koala_bear8
04-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi Guys,

I actually not a newbie in this forum but i only chiong Sg however it seems that nowadays girls in sg not that fun anymore so I decided to chiong overseas. I have read the threads and it suit my liking.

Understand that there is an outing to thailand soon. I was wondering if I could join in and guide me.

Thanks

etct88
05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi Guys,

I actually not a newbie in this forum but i only chiong Sg however it seems that nowadays girls in sg not that fun anymore so I decided to chiong overseas. I have read the threads and it suit my liking.

Understand that there is an outing to thailand soon. I was wondering if I could join in and guide me.

Thanks

SURE! The tour leader is Playman, super star is Holymannn (maybe you can give him a challenge)

me, the pilot, boeing 747!:D:D

Playman
05-09-2008, 10:51 AM
SURE! The tour leader is Playman, super star is Holymannn (maybe you can give him a challenge)

me, the pilot, boeing 747!:D:D

Yeah you are right...corrections...I am only an assistance to help out with the hotel bookings and do some research and see where is a good place to eat and so forth....the gang leader decides everything loh!.....Prince Holy! :D

alphalaw
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah you are right...corrections...I am only an assistance to help out with the hotel bookings and do some research and see where is a good place to eat and so forth....the gang leader decides everything loh!.....Prince Holy!

Enjoy urselves!

Dear Brother Noob who is in Hatyai now,
CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG.
Enjoy!!!! :D:D
Pls tama the 2 sisters!!! at least on my behalf!!!

BroAA
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah you are right...corrections...I am only an assistance to help out with the hotel bookings and do some research and see where is a good place to eat and so forth....the gang leader decides everything loh!.....Prince Holy! :D

I am the follower..........aka leech

BroAA
05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks

let me know when you wanna go, i am also a newbie, but been there for few times liao la...........since both of us are from SG then we can cheong together. Cos alone take bus there very siong............fyi bro etct88 is also from sg and he is a grand master at danok + hatyai.

Playman
05-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I am the follower..........aka leech

No problem we stick to each other .......hahhahaahh!:D

let me know when you wanna go, i am also a newbie, but been there for few times liao la...........since both of us are from SG then we can cheong together. Cos alone take bus there very siong............fyi bro etct88 is also from sg and he is a grand master at danok + hatyai.

Super lau eng.....got a few girls walk with him all the time....the last time I was with him....one left and one right....keng or not?:D

Playman
07-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Aiya....so quite here as nobody dare to go to Hatyai or because Danok is so popular now....Hatayi simply die a natural death....hahahhaahh!:D

ZIEBART
09-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Its been fun, reading ur post :D

Thank you kind sir for your gift.Apologies i just noticed it cos when I am back to work, I really work and seldom log into forum.

Have to work extra hard now cos I want to make time to join the good people of this discussion in their next outing.That means more days of cash outflow and less inflow days.Must work even HARDER! Please update me on dates so I can check my own events calendar.

Playman
10-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Thank you kind sir for your gift.Apologies i just noticed it cos when I am back to work, I really work and seldom log into forum.

Have to work extra hard now cos I want to make time to join the good people of this discussion in their next outing.That means more days of cash outflow and less inflow days.Must work even HARDER! Please update me on dates so I can check my own events calendar.

If you go to Bangkok Field Report thread the details are there and if you need further details then PM me...ok! Hope to have you on board....welcome!:D

alphalaw
10-09-2008, 01:39 PM
If you go to Bangkok Field Report thread the details are there and if you need further details then PM me...ok! Hope to have you on board....welcome!:D

aye aye sir. :D

Playman
10-09-2008, 01:55 PM
aye aye sir. :D

Wow...another shifu....if you join us sure it will be a blast on Bangkok scene...hahahah! Come lah!:D

alphalaw
10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow...another shifu....if you join us sure it will be a blast on Bangkok scene...hahahah! Come lah!

Sorry bro, thnx for the invitation. Not shifu either. ;)
Need to awol from sex for at least 2 weeks due to recent commitments..... need to hand in bullets every nite and cant leave my current vicinity...

Enjoy bros. I would love to join next one. :D

Playman
10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Sorry bro, thnx for the invitation. Not shifu either. ;)
Need to awol from sex for at least 2 weeks due to recent commitments..... need to hand in bullets every nite and cant leave my current vicinity...

Enjoy bros. I would love to join next one. :D

Well....no problem may it be Danok, Hatyai or Bangkok......please join us one of these days....ok?:D

alphalaw
10-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Well....no problem may it be Danok, Hatyai or Bangkok......please join us one of these days....ok?

sure man, looking forward to it :D:D

Playman
11-09-2008, 02:05 AM
sure man, looking forward to it :D:D

Ok...me, too looking forward to it.....anytime!:D

etct88
11-09-2008, 02:23 AM
sorry... double post....

etct88
11-09-2008, 02:28 AM
No problem we stick to each other .......hahhahaahh!:D

Super lau eng.....got a few girls walk with him all the time....the last time I was with him....one left and one right....keng or not?:D

Tui, my Lord Playman..... laugh at me again... I know I ah pek, no need to swan me one........ kmm.... just becaiuse I eat at the roadside BBQ chicken stall, those aunties also you said are me girls.....

I only stay Hatyai one night only..... how to qulaify for any title, unlike, Lord Playman, he retired from Hatyai... now making his cum back.... lansi..

Me very soon Grandmasterbater..... 'cos all aunties will soon discard me.. Then become PCK... Pak Chewcheng King:o:o

Playman
11-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Tui, my Lord Playman..... laugh at me again... I know I ah pek, no need to swan me one........ kmm.... just becaiuse I eat at the roadside BBQ chicken stall, those aunties also you said are me girls.....

I only stay Hatyai one night only..... how to qulaify for any title, unlike, Lord Playman, he retired from Hatyai... now making his cum back.... lansi..

Me very soon Grandmasterbater..... 'cos all aunties will soon discard me.. Then become PCK... Pak Chewcheng King:o:o

Aiya....shifu..where dare to swan you as I personally eat crab with you at the road and the girls were actually accompany you leh! Not road aunties but SYT...hahhaahh!

Erh.....what got now no lubang already there...only a few leftover aunties....:(

No worry.....I got a full load of them...no need to PCK...one lah! Especially in Thailand! So late didn't sleep yet and when going to TT in KL bro?:D

Pearl
11-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Ok...me, too looking forward to it.....anytime!:D

Bro..

I will copy all your postings and send over to Thai Tourism Dept... sure they award u VIP medal :p

U marketing better than their staff.. hiak hiak hiak

Harley_Fatboy
11-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi to all Bro in this thread. Recently I have been going to Hatyai alone and would like to join any bro that allow me to tat alone as sometime the bus ride is too boaring and to cheong alone is not so much fun. I use to go up almost every 2 months for 4 days stay.

acid_rxz
11-09-2008, 09:08 PM
might be going in jan if the other side bkk jan09 trip not successful having some conflicts so if going in jan might wan to try hatyat and danok stay a wk before coming back sin to do spring cleaning any bros wan to cheong together???

hatyat i go 4 times already mostly pick up gals fr paragon but didnt go for 2 yrs liao dun know if everything still the same...
danok nv go before so need some bros to guide me along thks in advance bros

Playman
11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Bro..

I will copy all your postings and send over to Thai Tourism Dept... sure they award u VIP medal :p

U marketing better than their staff.. hiak hiak hiak

Taiko....please don't swan me..lah...I just couldn't let go of Hatyai as my ever first virgin trip to Thailand was to Hatyai after my MCE exams....even before the result is out to celebrate end of school days....hahhahaah!:D

Playman
11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Any bros who have been to Hatyai recently appreciate to report or post new establishments or new pub or disco that would be great .......of course new farms, too!:D

Playman
11-09-2008, 11:47 PM
might be going in jan if the other side bkk jan09 trip not successful having some conflicts so if going in jan might wan to try hatyat and danok stay a wk before coming back sin to do spring cleaning any bros wan to cheong together???

hatyat i go 4 times already mostly pick up gals fr paragon but didnt go for 2 yrs liao dun know if everything still the same...
danok nv go before so need some bros to guide me along thks in advance bros

Still can from what I heard...and you can try a new place called Ice Bar...happening, too or High Society...( with lots of $$$) no problem!

Go to the Danok thread and the are so many sifus and taikos and grand masters and great great grand shifus and masters who can and will guide through A-Z including 1,2 ,3 .............everything under the sun and moon they also know.:D

devilman82
12-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Still can from what I heard...and you can try a new place called Ice Bar...happening, too or High Society...( with lots of $$$) no problem!

Go to the Danok thread and the are so many sifus and taikos and grand masters and great great grand shifus and masters who can and will guide through A-Z including 1,2 ,3 .............everything under the sun and moon they also know.:D

Where is this ICE BAR?
like ESKI BAR?:D

Playman
12-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Where is this ICE BAR?
like ESKI BAR?:D

It is actually called Ice Bar Blue Kiss....you should know right?:D

Anyway here is the address just in case
BLUE KISS ICE BAR
35/62 Hoimook Rd., (behind srinakorn school)90110 Hatyai Songkhla
074 - 357594-5

etct88
12-09-2008, 01:54 AM
It is actually called Ice Bar Blue Kiss....you should know right?:D

Anyway here is the address just in case
BLUE KISS ICE BAR
35/62 Hoimook Rd., (behind srinakorn school)90110 Hatyai Songkhla
074 - 357594-5

The Lord of Hatyai speak up..... then give crap that he took the address from the internet.........:D:D

Playman
12-09-2008, 02:21 AM
The Lord of Hatyai speak up..... then give crap that he took the address from the internet.........:D:D

You are really the grandsifu....my shifu...want to bluff you also cannot.....I did get the address from the internet as I normally will say.....Blue Kissssss and the tuk tuk will take me there already...no need address so I don't the address nor I need it anyway so I don't bother with the addresses in Hatyai....just speak like the thai....Bluuuuuu Kisssessess...then they know already....hahhahahah:D:D

So late still up...ahh shifu? Long time didn't eat crab with you already actually planning a trip November to Danok maybe on the third week but you no need planning as it is your pit stop before, in-between, and after your business trip....hahahahh! Hope to see you there...yeah!

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 12:59 AM

wah etc u still go there ah. anything there that can intro this newbie here :p

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 01:05 AM
going to Hatyai alone and would like to join any bro that allow me to tat alone as sometime the bus ride is too boaring and to cheong alone is not so much fun.

lol i may make a trip on oct or nov. PM ur planned date. Im planning to go on friday come back on sunday :D a sneak away trip kekeke but i cheong alone so cant be with u.

i either stick my ass in the room with the ger n bonk all day or lol just go out walk walk no nite cheong for me cos i dont wanna get caught :D

etct88
13-09-2008, 01:34 AM
wah etc u still go there ah. anything there that can intro this newbie here

lol i may make a trip on oct or nov. PM ur planned date. Im planning to go on friday come back on sunday :D a sneak away trip kekeke but i cheong alone so cant be with u.

i either stick my ass in the room with the ger n bonk all day or lol just go out walk walk no nite cheong for me cos i dont wanna get caught :D

Bro Pussyman72,

Me cannot intro anything for you in Hatyai! Lord Playman is the Man of Hatyai!

Good idea to cheong alone! looks like Danok is the place for you, just stay in room and bonk.. no need to walk walk...... walk walk also no problem, everyone there is on the same reason. No worries of being seen by relatives, Danok is really only a bonk and cheong town...no other tourism....no sightseeing, no shopping, food is so so..... drink is cheap, flowers are expensive, gals are everywhere...your relatives are there like you and me... :D

Going to Danok is only for one reason........:p

Tony Stark
13-09-2008, 03:12 AM
looks like Danok is the place for you, just stay in room and bonk.. no need to walk walk...... walk walk also no problem, everyone there is on the same reason. No worries of being seen by relatives, Danok is really only a bonk and cheong town...no other tourism....no sightseeing, no shopping, food is so so..... drink is cheap, flowers are expensive, gals are everywhere...your relatives are there like you and me... :D

Looks like must give Danok a try one of these days. Problem is no more budget airline flights from Singapore to Hatyai anymore. :( Been to Hatyai and cheong alone for a few times before.

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Bro Pussyman72,

Me cannot intro anything for you in Hatyai! Lord Playman is the Man of Hatyai!

Danok is really only a bonk and cheong town...no other tourism....no sightseeing, no shopping, food is so so..... drink is cheap, flowers are expensive, gals are everywhere...your relatives are there like you and me... :D

woooo another guy who expert in hatyai? must really ask him for advice le. i very de greenhorn liao lei. need to ask pple to direct me. :D

mai lar i dont like danok been there many many yrs ago. i still prefer hatyai even not much pple cheong there liao i still will go there. brings back memory lei lol

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Looks like must give Danok a try one of these days. Problem is no more budget airline flights from Singapore to Hatyai anymore. :( Been to Hatyai and cheong alone for a few times before.

get a car n drive up ^^ fun fun hehehehehe.

TD.king
13-09-2008, 04:33 AM

Bro, the fastest way is fly to penang or alorstar then take taxi or private transport to thai border. then walk there. This will be the best way for me. i hate taking 13hrs bus. take bus go genting i already cannot tahan liao, can't imagine 13hrs journey to hatyai. :mad: Its all the stupid tiger fault.:(

Tony Stark
13-09-2008, 01:51 PM
get a car n drive up ^^ fun fun hehehehehe.

Wow long hours of driving. I prefer to sit back and relax. Unless some bro is driving. Then I tag along. Haha.

Bro, the fastest way is fly to penang or alorstar then take taxi or private transport to thai border. then walk there. This will be the best way for me. i hate taking 13hrs bus. take bus go genting i already cannot tahan liao, can't imagine 13hrs journey to hatyai. :mad: Its all the stupid tiger fault.:(

Looks like it's still quite a hassle to get to Hatyai by flying to Malaysia first. Also not that economical as major airlines are not cheap either. Might as well just head over to BKK or HCMC with budget airlines. More choices over those places and cheaper air tickets.

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro, the fastest way is fly to penang or alorstar then take taxi or private transport to thai border.

i already cannot tahan liao, can't imagine 13hrs journey to hatyai. :mad: Its all the stupid tiger fault.:(

ya beside taking bus go up can try taking a flight to penang. think penang better cos the timing allow u some time to take a van back from danok or h. city to penang.

unless the timing have change. last check mths ago the timing was quite ok. penang to thai boarder is about 3hrs.

use to stay in butterworth. it only takes us 2 to 2.5hr to reach thailand :p

of course if take normal carrier the ticket is much ex so better to take a bus then flying there. if fly to penang cost me 300 plus i rather take tiger go bkk :D

TD.king
13-09-2008, 03:20 PM
ya beside taking bus go up can try taking a flight to penang. think penang better cos the timing allow u some time to take a van back from danok or h. city to penang.

unless the timing have change. last check mths ago the timing was quite ok. penang to thai boarder is about 3hrs.

use to stay in butterworth. it only takes us 2 to 2.5hr to reach thailand :p

of course if take normal carrier the ticket is much ex so better to take a bus then flying there. if fly to penang cost me 300 plus i rather take tiger go bkk :D

just check airasia the price from JB to PENANG is ard RM330. so actually is quite worth it. somemore the feeling is different when u in hatyai & bkk lor.:D:D

Playman
13-09-2008, 03:45 PM
just check airasia the price from JB to PENANG is ard RM330. so actually is quite worth it. somemore the feeling is different when u in hatyai & bkk lor.:D:D

Shifu....can I follow and share the different "feeling" to Hatyai? Haven't been there for a while already...2 months! :D

TD.king
13-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Shifu....can I follow and share the different "feeling" to Hatyai? Haven't been there for a while already...2 months! :D

Knn, u don't ke ke chak me hor. i nearly 1 yr nv step into LOS liao. :D:rolleyes:

Playman
13-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Knn, u don't ke ke chak me hor. i nearly 1 yr nv step into LOS liao. :D:rolleyes:

No...lah...I dare not leh...I also a newbie trying to follow my shifu you loh!.....You have not step into Hatyai for nearly a year....but been there for many many years already........2009.....coming soon...ON? hahhahahahah paiseh...sorry!:D

TUBORG
13-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Will be arriving HC on 27 Sep (Sat) morning and leaving on 29 Sep Monday.

Anyone keen to hook up and visit farm and nite joint together. can PM me.

Tom

TUBORG
13-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Any bros who have done recent visit can share some details and recommendations for nite joints food etc. How I can spend 2 nites fruitfully there. travelling alone after work in KL.

What is the price for the WLs at the farm now (Thong Sao) ?

alphalaw
13-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Any bros who have done recent visit can share some details and recommendations for nite joints food etc. How I can spend 2 nites fruitfully there. travelling alone after work in KL.

:confused::confused:
why vivi's ktv mentioned?

ZIEBART
13-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Try the teochew porridge besides BP hotel. Walk from Rado towards BP and its just after that. You pick your dishes and some will come freshly cooked n warm. Try the mui chai. Yummy. Of cos its cheap n good.
If you are into pigs trotters, go indulge in a meal with no holds barred. EAT n be happy. Available at most lanes.
Try also the dried longans. You see them selling along the street and its meant for cooking. Well, you buy a small amount(30 baht) and you snack on it. You will be hooked.
Duku Longkong is in season now. Buy from pasar at 35baht/kilo or from the streets at 65baht. Delicious. Btw, its sold at Golden Mile at $7/kilo. Careful, it has a shelf life of 2 days, so no hoarding n stocking up.

pussyman72
13-09-2008, 09:07 PM
feeling is different when u in hatyai & bkk lor.:D:D

lol quite true :) hehehehe

holymannn
14-09-2008, 11:23 AM
woooo another guy who expert in hatyai? must really ask him for advice le. i very de greenhorn liao lei. need to ask pple to direct me. :D

mai lar i dont like danok been there many many yrs ago. i still prefer hatyai even not much pple cheong there liao i still will go there. brings back memory lei lol

Sifu, danok now is quite diff from few years back. Night scene in danok is a lot more fun that hatyai. If you like partying. Danok is definitely the place to Cheong. To me I enjoy partying with puyings. Club hopping is syiok because they are very near to each other. Beer are cheap, just go in, order few bottle of beer and enjoy the show, if puyings mai suey, then Hop to next club. Keke.

Btw, I never Cheong in hatyai because I afraid been seen by friend and relative. So I don't much about it.

Sifu, please join us 1 time and allow me to show you the best Cheong scene in danok. Keke

holymannn
14-09-2008, 11:32 AM

sifu. No worry. Take flight to Penang. I will fetch you at Penang airport and drive straight in to danok. Sui boh? Keke

Since you only can go on 2009 onwards. Possible to go on 31 dec 2008, we celebrate new year there. Keke

Playman
14-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Sifu, danok now is quite diff from few years back. Night scene in danok is a lot more fun that hatyai. If you like partying. Danok is definitely the place to Cheong. To me I enjoy partying with puyings. Club hopping is syiok because they are very near to each other. Beer are cheap, just go in, order few bottle of beer and enjoy the show, if puyings mai suey, then Hop to next club. Keke.

Btw, I never Cheong in hatyai because I afraid been seen by friend and relative. So I don't much about it.

Sifu, please join us 1 time and allow me to show you the best Cheong scene in danok. Keke

KNS King Holymann promoting Danok...hahhhahaha...The Prime Minister ask him to go to Bangkok next to receive his tourism award for 2008 for promoting Danok...and I am following him as well to receive his award as a guide.....only!:(

pussyman72
14-09-2008, 07:23 PM

aye mai call me sifu lei. i not sifu at all lei..... here got so many liao i just greenhorn only trying to get info about hatyai....

anyway thanks for ur offer but i will skip. 1st prefer to cheong alone 2nd i sian clubbing liao prefer have quality time in the room with puying LOL :p

p1ng-p0ng
16-09-2008, 02:02 AM
What is the price for the WLs at the farm now (Thong Sao) ?[/QUOTE]

Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.

Playman
16-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.

Taiko...finally see you over here.....hahhaahahh a shifu is always a shifu! hahahahah!:D

TUBORG
17-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Very good info thanks.

Average is still 1500 Baht up.B1200 available but cmi.Best to go at 9.30am local time.Wud recommend a restaurant which cater to locals opposite Suriya KTV in Channevate which is good and price is very cheap.Restaurant name is Tian-tian Lai in chinese characters.Operate for dinner only, best to go b4 7pm and be prepared to self-service if the place is full.E.g take ur own plates,rice,ice,drinks and etc.[/QUOTE]

pussyman72
17-09-2008, 09:50 PM
hehehe hatyai very ez to look for chicks. just remember 2 main one can liao. SKY (see kim yong) not kim yong hor else u see pple sell thing then booking gers lol

or

Channivate Soi 2 onwards. drop at apple karaoke can liao from there walk ard that area can liao. Channivate from the days i cheong in the 90s to now still have the most shops.

of course there is other place but not so ez to find if u dont know the place well.

thongsao also another place to get gers but i dont think there is alot there. think last time got about 2 to 3 shop ba.... forget liao...

Playman
18-09-2008, 01:24 AM
hehehe hatyai very ez to look for chicks. just remember 2 main one can liao. SKY (see kim yong) not kim yong hor else u see pple sell thing then booking gers lol

or

Channivate Soi 2 onwards. drop at apple karaoke can liao from there walk ard that area can liao. Channivate from the days i cheong in the 90s to now still have the most shops.

of course there is other place but not so ez to find if u dont know the place well.

thongsao also another place to get gers but i dont think there is alot there. think last time got about 2 to 3 shop ba.... forget liao...

Not bad...not bad at all as you know all the kang tao..there....even thongsao!

It takes quite a while to learn all these places....keep it bro and up-date us if you got any more informations....thanks!

pussyman72
18-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Not bad...not bad at all as you know all the kang tao..there....even thongsao!

It takes quite a while to learn all these places....keep it bro and up-date us if you got any more informations....thanks!

lol this are not just 3 place that have pussies. there are other place to get it :) provided u know where ;) i only how to go there by walking ;)

anyway i also bo go liao my turf is in the north.. the turf will be my fish pond at my ger hometown kekeke

Playman
18-09-2008, 02:24 AM
lol this are not just 3 place that have pussies. there are other place to get it :) provided u know where ;) i only how to go there by walking ;)

anyway i also bo go liao my turf is in the north.. the turf will be my fish pond at my ger hometown kekeke

Good for you....private turf somemore.....congrates! Anyway if any bros here have some informations please update yeah! I will try to get some when I am there next month!:D

alphalaw
18-09-2008, 03:28 PM
lol this are not just 3 place that have pussies. there are other place to get it provided u know where i only how to go there by walking ;)

pls draw a rough sketch where and where :D
or a simple command like
1) walk straight 10 steps..
2) turn right.
3) walk straight to the nearest seller and ask : "por tor kup, puyings yu ti nai?"
cheers.

:p:p

Playman
18-09-2008, 03:33 PM
pls draw a rough sketch where and where :D
or a simple command like
2) turn right.
3) walk straight to the nearest seller and ask : "por tor kup, puyings yu ti nai?"
cheers.

:p:p

hahahahah.........just like that....better ask the aunties selling durian rice....! You are funny....keep it up!:D

Cupnoodle
18-09-2008, 06:19 PM
During the old days, we may be using compass and map to hunt... But nowadays, we can just download the map in our GPS phone. With that maybe you could see the location of the farm, and better still, they may provide information of the available gal and the latest arrival! Wouldn't this be nice? :D

pls draw a rough sketch where and where
or a simple command like
2) turn right.
cheers.

alphalaw
18-09-2008, 06:33 PM
During the old days, we may be using compass and map to hunt... But nowadays, we can just download the map in our GPS phone. With that maybe you could see the location of the farm, and better still, they may provide information of the available gal and the latest arrival! Wouldn't this be nice? :D

like Mcafe ah? :D
laggy best, inside got our bros fr, after u selected the puying u would like. inside got all the feedbacks and recommendations eh?!

haha.

Kawaii Ktv spotted 2 pretty cute puyings. gogogo.

Playman
18-09-2008, 10:19 PM
like Mcafe ah? :D
laggy best, inside got our bros fr, after u selected the puying u would like. inside got all the feedbacks and recommendations eh?!

haha.

That would the most high-tech place to cheong.....hahahahah....add in the Fed-ex services from anywhere in South East Asia......delivery service, door to door.....hahhahaha! :D

holymannn
18-09-2008, 11:03 PM
aye mai call me sifu lei. i not sifu at all lei..... here got so many liao i just greenhorn only trying to get info about hatyai....

anyway thanks for ur offer but i will skip. 1st prefer to cheong alone 2nd i sian clubbing liao prefer have quality time in the room with puying LOL :p

oic..... sometime i also sneak in alone to have precise time with puying.... totally understand... :P

alphalaw
19-09-2008, 03:17 AM
That would the most high-tech place to cheong.....hahahahah....add in the Fed-ex services from anywhere in South East Asia......delivery service, door to door.....hahhahaha!

within walking distance :p
Actually.. the fun is all due to the excitement in not knowing what is instore for u..... and the walk... and the eagerness to get serviced and laid...

A Mcbrowser dun provide those fun anymore :p

And the fun could be spoil, when its a 'rainy day' where there is not much fish :p:p
since anybody can just make 'advance order'
haha..

Playman
19-09-2008, 09:59 AM
within walking distance :p
Actually.. the fun is all due to the excitement in not knowing what is instore for u..... and the walk... and the eagerness to get serviced and laid...

A Mcbrowser dun provide those fun anymore :p

And the fun could be spoil, when its a 'rainy day' where there is not much fish :p:p
since anybody can just make 'advance order'
haha..

Bro...I normally combine the Danok trip and Hatyai trip together as I love the food in Hatyai mainly I know where to eat after so many years there......love to have you along and we can share info and explore together the new/grey area...hahhahah!

Haven’t been actively cheong Hatyai for sometime now....retired already until some bros..drag me out again as a "guide", but I must say that things have change tremendously lately with Danok coming up the cheonging scene!

alphalaw
20-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Bro...I normally combine the Danok trip and Hatyai trip together as I love the food in Hatyai mainly I know where to eat after so many years there......love to have you along and we can share info and explore together the new/grey area...hahhahah!

yo bro, would love to join u too. Havent been eating well there.
The 'famous' noodle also cmi ;)
duno what is good alreadi :rolleyes:

acid_rxz
20-09-2008, 11:56 PM
sorry for not being very active in this forum anyway if i am in hatyat i always go see the bat ku teh which i dun know the address but i walk fr lee garden very near
and the dry hor fan walk straight down from lee garden 5-10 min around tat area also got a zhi za stall selling fried pig leg aroy mak mak

Pearl
21-09-2008, 01:06 AM

Haven’t been actively cheong Hatyai for sometime now....retired already until some bros..drag me out again as a "guide", but I must say that things have change tremendously lately with Danok coming up the cheonging scene!

Old horse like me started with Hatyai.. still feel Hatyai is better.. :D

There is 1 Thai-Chinese kopitiam that serves awesome pomfret curry dishes. The shop is called BAN TAU TEH. Wonder if its still open ;)

Playman
21-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Old horse like me started with Hatyai.. still feel Hatyai is better.. :D

There is 1 Thai-Chinese kopitiam that serves awesome pomfret curry dishes. The shop is called BAN TAU TEH. Wonder if its still open ;)

Agrees with you I, too started off with Hatyai as when I started to cheong Thailand....Danok doesn't exist as a entertainment town....just cashew nut and some shop selling rice and so forth!

When I am Hatyai the next trip...I will check out on some of the old famous eating place in Hatyai, for one I am sure still exist as I was there last 2 months ago is the Famous Beef Noodle opposite JB Hotel. Still packed with Singaporean and Malaysian.:D

etct88
21-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Agrees with you I, too started off with Hatyai as when I started to cheong Thailand....Danok doesn't exist as a entertainment town....just cashew nut and some shop selling rice and so forth!

When I am Hatyai the next trip...I will check out on some of the old famous eating place in Hatyai, for one I am sure still exist as I was there last 2 months ago is the Famous Beef Noodle opposite JB Hotel. Still packed with Singaporean and Malaysian.:D

I also started first cheong in Hatyai and didn't even noticed Danok! Would certainly wants to cheong Hatyai once again..... so my Lord Playman, when will you bring and show me your playground, and all the lovely food you mentioned.... tui, neber bring me to the beef noodle, during the last trip...!!!!

So when your next Hatyai trip????

Playman
21-09-2008, 02:59 AM
I also started first cheong in Hatyai and didn't even noticed Danok! Would certainly wants to cheong Hatyai once again..... so my Lord Playman, when will you bring and show me your playground, and all the lovely food you mentioned....

Certainly.....it would be my pleasure to show you around and like you says "didn't even notice Danok" but I did drop in Danok many years ago and all the left over and CMI were in Danok mainly for the older guys from Kedah and Perlis...short game as those days immigration closes at 6pm and then extend to 10pm.

But I have to admit that Hatyai town of beauty from all over Thailand especially from Changmai and Changrai....even Bangkok were there....it is happening those days...Danok no fight.

Having said that nowadays Danok is coming up very fast, thanks to the first bombing of Hatyai near Ocean Plaza. So Hatyai is slowing turning into sleeping hollow.....again....I hope not as when I eat pak gor in Hatyai I seize the opportunity to try out different famous eating places......I really enjoy that!:D

I even watch Thai movie...English original version in sound room. I miss the good old days when the puying from Hatyai, fill the tube for you.....luke warm water...un-pack your shirt, take off your shoes...massage you while the water is filling up....hmmmmmm...gone are those days! Not to mention crocodile tears when you leave.....never get the chance to find out whether they are actually real tears....or.............!:)

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 03:13 AM
I even watch Thai movie...English original version in sound room. I miss the good old days when the puying from Hatyai, fill the tube for you.....luke warm water...un-pack your shirt, take off your shoes...massage you while the water is filling up....hmmmmmm...gone are those days! Not to mention crocodile tears when you leave.....never get the chance to find out whether they are actually real tears....or.............!:)

*Clap clap clap* Well said! The good old days are gone. The Thai girls don't even try anymore. Hahaha. They have become very commercial. That's why these days I cheong HCMC to get that kind of feeling again. :D

Playman
21-09-2008, 03:38 AM
*Clap clap clap* Well said! The good old days are gone. The Thai girls don't even try anymore. Hahaha. They have become very commercial. That's why these days I cheong HCMC to get that kind of feeling again. :D

I think partly the cheongster have to be blame for the changes as well.....especially the KC gamer as they treat them so nice like real gf and even bath them instead.....so the thai ladies....not need to try to please for tips anymore....they are giving to us even without trying.....!

Time had change!:( Sorry no offence my own personal opinion) I was,too, a KC gamer many a times! Hahahhaahahh!:D

TD.king
21-09-2008, 03:42 AM
I think partly the cheongster have to be blame for the changes as well.....especially the KC gamer as they treat them so nice like real gf and even bath them instead.....so the thai ladies....not need to try to please for tips anymore....they are giving to us even without trying.....!

Time had change!:( Sorry no offence my own personal opinion) I was,too, a KC gamer many a times! Hahahhaahahh!:D

So r u referring to our Grand Master of KC game, Prince Holy? kekekeke:D:D

Playman
21-09-2008, 03:42 AM

Really..I thought that the feeling like this is extinct already...maybe I should follow you to HCMC if you allow me to follow along!:D

Hmmmm there is so many places I should tried before I fully retired....CA/CP/ZH and now HCMC........actually have been there a couples of time for business...no time to cheong! Wasted!:D

Playman
21-09-2008, 03:45 AM

Oh...no...I was referring to KC gamer in general....not Prince Holy as one time or another we will go into a KC game whether it is in PRC, Thailand or HCMC........! :D

Playman
21-09-2008, 03:47 AM

By the way, good morning....and I am about to be knock off......sleepy now.....! Good night!;)

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Really..I thought that the feeling like this is extinct already...maybe I should follow you to HCMC if you allow me to follow along!:D

Hmmmm there is so many places I should tried before I fully retired....CA/CP/ZH and now HCMC........actually have been there a couples of time for business...no time to cheong! Wasted!:D

No problem. My schedule is in my signature for all to see. :)

TD.king
21-09-2008, 03:54 AM
By the way, good morning....and I am about to be knock off......sleepy now.....! Good night!;)

I still cannot slp yet? need to watch soccer. gd nite.:D

holymannn
21-09-2008, 06:53 AM

sifu, me still newbie la for sure can not resist the kc game. Me soft hearted le. So need advise from sifu here lo. Please guide me. Thanks. Keke

Playman
21-09-2008, 07:58 AM
sifu, me still newbie la for sure can not resist the kc game. Me soft hearted le. So need advise from sifu here lo. Please guide me. Thanks. Keke

Good morning so early!:D

holymannn
21-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Good morning so early!:D

haha. Last night very tired la after back from kl. Slept at 8pm last night. Woke up 6am. So ma online lo. Just came back from jogging. Fat liao, need to control my bmi. Keke. Afraid later Puying call me wan wan. Haha

TD.king
21-09-2008, 01:04 PM
haha. Last night very tired la after back from kl. Slept at 8pm last night. Woke up 6am. So ma online lo. Just came back from jogging. Fat liao, need to control my bmi. Keke. Afraid later Puying call me wan wan. Haha

gd afternoon Prince Holy. go jogging to trained stamina izzit?:D:D

etct88
21-09-2008, 01:54 PM
gd afternoon Prince Holy. go jogging to trained stamina izzit?:D:D

Please dun prey prey, Prince Holy is a marathon runner..... on the bed as well....:D

Pearl
21-09-2008, 02:33 PM

Hahaha.. same same

That Beef noodle shop is still there. Went there makan 6mths ago.

My only hotel in Hatyai is JB hotel...:p

Pearl
21-09-2008, 02:36 PM
No problem. My schedule is in my signature for all to see. :)

Bro..

Cannot meet u in HCM on ur date le.. I have to make a stop at Jakarta and Surabaya.

When is the official gathering le for all OLD samsters...btw, holymann cannot attend hor.. he attract all the gals.. hahahahahha :p

Tony Stark
21-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro..

Cannot meet u in HCM on ur date le.. I have to make a stop at Jakarta and Surabaya.

Haizz our schedule always not in tune. I'm sure there's a chance in the future.

Maybe you might want to list out your travel schedule in your signature so I can refer to yours and plan accordingly. Every samster should do that as this will make it easier to coordinate. Just a suggestion. :)

sex crusader
21-09-2008, 03:28 PM
If i'm not mistaken, JB Hotel is quite a distance from the town.I am Sakura's regular.:D

holymannn
21-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Bro..

When is the official gathering le for all OLD samsters...btw, holymann cannot attend hor.. he attract all the gals.. hahahahahha :p

you are talking yourself la. You are the one who attracting the puyings. Not me hor. Puyings dare not come near me one because me dump, mai raw, tia and wan. Pity me la. :-(

TD.king
21-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Hahaha.. same same

This shop izzit that one a few shop away from the famous Hor Fun right?
My only hotel in hatyai is New sakura. heeheeheehee:D

sex crusader
21-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Me too............!Beside papaya.....my favourite is the pineapple ! Me going to Hatyaai on the 11 Oct.I still owed one of the dancers in Kiss channel 100 baht!:D

TD.king
21-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Me too............!Beside papaya.....my favourite is the pineapple ! Me going to Hatyaai on the 11 Oct.I still owed one of the dancers in Kiss channel 100 baht!:D

Is ah nan(nancy) still singing there?

Playman
21-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Hahaha.. same same

If i'm not mistaken, JB Hotel is quite a distance from the town.I am Sakura's regular.:D

This shop izzit that one a few shop away from the famous Hor Fun right?
My only hotel in hatyai is New sakura. heeheeheehee:D

Wow...lau ee so many lau eng..over here...must be careful when when to says something....hahahhaah. Myself I use to stay at different hotel just to try out.....except for the new ones...Crown Price and Boutique Hotel...I think!:D

Maybe all the veteran can give a list of favourite places for eating and we can try them out the next trip when we are there....including places of excitement as well! From there we can report back...whether it is still nice or not!

TD.king
21-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Wow...lau ee so many lau eng..over here...must be careful when when to says something....hahahhaah. Myself I use to stay at different hotel just to try out.....except for the new ones...Crown Price and Boutique Hotel...I think!:D

Maybe all the veteran can give a list of favourite places for eating and we can try them out the next trip when we are there....including places of excitement as well! From there we can report back...whether it is still nice or not!

I dun like too noisey music. so mostly every nite is a must for me to visit kiss channel. heeheeheehee. every morning i will had my breakfast at the bak kut teh shop beside loverly tour, sure must had 2 half boiled egg and 1 glass kopi o kaw kaw to wake me u, 1 bowl pig tail + pig stomach + pig blood soup with 1 bowl of chicken rice. There is 1 very famous & nice roast pork rice just 5 min walking down the road from new sakura hotel. The roast duck at MK also dam nice. Every trip sure must had fried pig leg at least once at the restaurant up the hill when on the way going back after visiting the 4 face buddha. Too many nice food too little time.:D:D

Playman
22-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Is Kiss Channel girls still available for tapoa....I remember those good old days can tapoa the "back-up" singer...after buying a few drinks and they come down to chit chat during break time....don't be mistaken they are different from the ladies....just normal drinks.....I am talking about 5-6 years back! Also not to forget that there is so many ladies walking around besides the singer and singer back-up and dancer as well!

Miss those good old days!:D

Pearl
22-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Haizz our schedule always not in tune. I'm sure there's a chance in the future.

Maybe you might want to list out your travel schedule in your signature so I can refer to yours and plan accordingly. Every samster should do that as this will make it easier to coordinate. Just a suggestion. :)

Hehe..

Scared my staff can see my schedule and find out..:p

Pearl
22-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Yup.. purpose i stay in JB is to stay away from the crowd.. plus very near my favorite chicken shop :p

Pearl
22-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Is Kiss Channel girls still available for tapoa....I remember those good old days can tapoa the "back-up" singer...after buying a few drinks and they come down to chit chat during break time....don't be mistaken they are different from the ladies....just normal drinks.....I am talking about 5-6 years back! Also not to forget that there is so many ladies walking around besides the singer and singer back-up and dancer as well!

Miss those good old days!:D

Always a price bro.. I dun believe in Untapaoable..:p

TD.king
22-09-2008, 12:32 AM

I 100% agree with u. if the price is right they will follow u loh! but better don't try asking on the 1st day u know them. Heeheehee.

Playman
22-09-2008, 03:33 AM

I 100% agree with u. if the price is right they will follow u loh! but better don't try asking on the 1st day u know them. Heeheehee.

True enough but then sometime it is not worth it....make of gold meh! hahhahaah!:D

pussyman72
22-09-2008, 12:15 PM
I dun like too noisey music. so mostly every nite is a must for me to visit kiss channel. heeheeheehee. every morning i will had my breakfast at the bak kut teh shop beside loverly tour, sure must had 2 half boiled egg and 1 glass kopi o kaw kaw to wake me u, 1 bowl pig tail + pig stomach + pig blood soup with 1 bowl of chicken rice. There is 1 very famous & nice roast pork rice just 5 min walking down the road from new sakura hotel. The roast duck at MK also dam nice. Too many nice food too little time.:D:D

wah lan bro u share the same as me lei lol KS my fav hang out place last time. no pick up gers there just go there enjoy the song...

haiz miss mk and bak kut teh. lol anyway now i prefer thai bbq then mk lol still miss since been along time never eat mk also :p especially the duck...

hope next mth or what i will do a hatyai run..... still planning which to go bkk or h. :p

TD.king
22-09-2008, 01:56 PM
True enough but then sometime it is not worth it....make of gold meh! hahhahaah!:D

Sometimes not worth it but the "kick" is there when u get it. HeeHeeHeeHee:D:D

Playman
22-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Sometimes not worth it but the "kick" is there when u get it. HeeHeeHeeHee:D:D

Yeah if you were to fish then you need time and money....that is taken as a challenge understandable but sometimes people just offer money..like poker like 5000 bahts cannot....8000 bahts cannot 10,000 bahts cannot 12,000 bahts....eventually on.....but then I feel no kick loh!:D

TD.king
22-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah if you were to fish then you need time and money....that is taken as a challenge understandable but sometimes people just offer money..like poker like 5000 bahts cannot....8000 bahts cannot 10,000 bahts cannot 12,000 bahts....eventually on.....but then I feel no kick loh!:D

Last time i had offer a dancer in Bangkok cafe 5k baht b4 but she still say she nv do. then i try 10k baht she still say nv do, then i try again 20k baht, she say she must ask her boss. u know wat she told me when she come back to me. she say 50k baht. My mind was thinking let me play along with her. Then i took out three Sg 1k note(70k+ baht) my friend ask her enough or not but must straight away go back with me. she say ok. Then she go talk to the boss and she go take her bag. when she come back she say must give her the $3k 1st, then my friend tell her(bcos my thai not so gd), Give u 3k 1st no problem but can u gurantee u r a virgin. she ask Y my friend want to know. My friend tell her i only pay virgin for that price. she keep quiet for a while then my friend ask her u r not virgin right? then u don't deserve that price. Then we went off. heeheeheehee:eek:

Playman
22-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Last time i had offer a dancer in Bangkok cafe 5k baht b4 but she still say she nv do. then i try 10k baht she still say nv do, then i try again 20k baht, she say she must ask her boss. u know wat she told me when she come back to me. she say 50k baht. My mind was thinking let me play along with her. Then i took out three Sg 1k note(70k+ baht) my friend ask her enough or not but must straight away go back with me. she say ok. Then she go talk to the boss and she go take her bag. when she come back she say must give her the $3k 1st, then my friend tell her(bcos my thai not so gd), Give u 3k 1st no problem but can u gurantee u r a virgin. she ask Y my friend want to know. My friend tell her i only pay virgin for that price. she keep quiet for a while then my friend ask her u r not virgin right? then u don't deserve that price. Then we went off. heeheeheehee:eek:

That is a good one....hahahahah!:D

TD.king
22-09-2008, 03:51 PM
That is a good one....hahahahah!:D

bcos b4 i ask her i already hang ard 10k of flowers liao, the boss also there i think he thought i carrot mah! But he don't know, i actually know 1 of his partner(singaporean). heeheeheehee.

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 04:06 PM

Roflmfao hahaha wah she surely ban u next time u go there liao haha

i should try ur tis kanghu in Sillypore Thai discos n see the thai girls reaction here hehe

TD.king
22-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Roflmfao hahaha wah she surely ban u next time u go there liao haha

i should try ur tis kanghu in Sillypore Thai discos n see the thai girls reaction here hehe

Mostly the dancers working in sillypore can but must try in the afternoon when u go out with them. Bcos at nite when they working they always thought that they r superstar. just get their hp number called them in the afternoon for late lunch play some KC game buy them something then test market a bit. heeheeheehee! As for the singer, some of the singer can but must play fishing game. Treat the band boys well, Tips them $20 to $50 sometimes, u will get a gd return, u no need to ask them abt the girl that u like, they will tell u automatic 1st hand news. Then from there u will know whether the singer can or cannot and all the info will go to u.:D:D

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Mostly the dancers working in sillypore can but must try in the afternoon when u go out with them. Bcos at nite when they working they always thought that they r superstar. just get their hp number called them in the afternoon for late lunch play some KC game buy them something then test market a bit. heeheeheehee! As for the singer, some of the singer can but must play fishing game. Treat the band boys well, Tips them $20 to $50 sometimes, u will get a gd return, u no need to ask them abt the girl that u like, they will tell u automatic 1st hand news. Then from there u will know whether the singer can or cannot and all the info will go to u.:D:D

The time, money and effort put in for these girls here vs the ROI totally not worth it...considering after lunch/dinner you still need to wait like kuku for them finish work tats provided already bf/gf status if not still long way to go plus bringing them out for supper together with their friends n room mates blah blah....rather jus cut the story short jus take their thai number when they go back Thailand then go there find them hahaha

TD.king
22-09-2008, 05:12 PM
The time, money and effort put in for these girls here vs the ROI totally not worth it...considering after lunch/dinner you still need to wait like kuku for them finish work tats provided already bf/gf status if not still long way to go plus bringing them out for supper together with their friends n room mates blah blah....rather jus cut the story short jus take their thai number when they go back Thailand then go there find them hahaha

Better still if u got time visit their family in their hometown. hahahahaha. But don't forget to buy some gift for her family. They will feel touch. :D:D

Playman
22-09-2008, 06:54 PM

Taiko can't wait for next year then can follow you to see all your tricks....all your special kang tao....no bad!:D

Playman
22-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Better still if u got time visit their family in their hometown. hahahahaha. But don't forget to buy some gift for her family. They will feel touch. :D:D

Like that all my funeral fund also gone loh!:D hahahahahah! real KC master have spoken!:D

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Better still if u got time visit their family in their hometown. hahahahaha. But don't forget to buy some gift for her family. They will feel touch.

Like that all my funeral fund also gone loh!:D hahahahahah! real KC master have spoken!:D

I know one way to save on my funeral fund, buy "coffin" for her family, like tat if they never get to use, still can be re-usable but her family sure damn touched wan, all sure wan "touch" me with their parangs hahaha choy choy choy:p

TD.king
22-09-2008, 11:21 PM
I know one way to save on my funeral fund, buy "coffin" for her family, like tat if they never get to use, still can be re-usable but her family sure damn touched wan, all sure wan "touch" me with their parangs hahaha choy choy choy:p

Gd one bro. hahahaha:D:D And u can straight away use the coffin for urself

Playman
23-09-2008, 12:27 AM

You guy are so funny.....hahahahahah! Good sense of humour!:D

holymannn
23-09-2008, 12:34 AM

good morning grand sifuuuuuuu.... why you always disturb people one... keke.... btw, when you wanna come to danok? let me know your 2009 schedule le.. so that i can serve you when you are in danok... su boh?

Playman
23-09-2008, 12:59 AM
good morning grand sifuuuuuuu.... why you always disturb people one... keke.... btw, when you wanna come to danok? let me know your 2009 schedule le.. so that i can serve you when you are in danok... su boh?

prince holymann so late still awake....and bro TD sleep so early tonight...hmmmmmm!:D

sax_starved
28-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Just got back from Hatyai. The town is dead man, the pubs are quiet, the hotels are less than 1/4 full. With all this, you might think that the service provided by the girls might at least be ok, but its getting real bad. The girls booked from the farms are playing games, get to the room, say last night do until very pain, cannot do now.....i even caught one girl going through my wallet when i was in the shower. I saw her through the mirror and when i stopped the shower, she threw my wallet back in the table. I sent her back and told the captain the next day, still nothing done because she was still there...on offer. That KTV playing a very dangerous game because most of his girls are Burmese. My last night, went to the farm to book the girl, paid and the girl never bothered to show up. No time to kick up a fuss...and this was at a place i have gone to many times before.

I have come to Hatyai very often, never before have i sent back 3 girls. The service is really bad now. My friend that went to Danok(?), said that that's the happening place now. Will try there next time.

Just a little note to warn the bros here.

holymannn
28-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Just got back from Hatyai. The town is dead man, the pubs are quiet, the hotels are less than 1/4 full. With all this, you might think that the service provided by the girls might at least be ok, but its getting real bad. The girls booked from the farms are playing games, get to the room, say last night do until very pain, cannot do now.....i even caught one girl going through my wallet when i was in the shower. I saw her through the mirror and when i stopped the shower, she threw my wallet back in the table. I sent her back and told the captain the next day, still nothing done because she was still there...on offer. That KTV playing a very dangerous game because most of his girls are Burmese. My last night, went to the farm to book the girl, paid and the girl never bothered to show up. No time to kick up a fuss...and this was at a place i have gone to many times before.

I have come to Hatyai very often, never before have i sent back 3 girls. The service is really bad now. My friend that went to Danok(?), said that that's the happening place now. Will try there next time.

Just a little note to warn the bros here.

Hi bro... really feel sorry about your encounter in hatyai... I never cheong in hatyai before. but heard from my sifus, their encounter in hatyai seems not bad le. maybe you should follow one of the sifu here and cheong in hatyai. Let them show you the better side of hatyai.

In danok, you will still kenna con if you never "study" enough in this forum... :P Suggest you to go with regular cheongster to danok so that they can show you the decent farm and club. also the do and dont. :P

TD.king
28-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi bro... really feel sorry about your encounter in hatyai... I never cheong in hatyai before. but heard from my sifus, their encounter in hatyai seems not bad le. maybe you should follow one of the sifu here and cheong in hatyai. Let them show you the better side of hatyai.

In danok, you will still kenna con if you never "study" enough in this forum... :P Suggest you to go with regular cheongster to danok so that they can show you the decent farm and club. also the do and dont. :P

U don't come back from ur honeymoon in danok and make so much noise here hor! where is ur FR? In danok is a must to follow PRINCE HOLY. HeeHeeHeeHee:D:D

holymannn
29-09-2008, 12:44 AM
U don't come back from ur honeymoon in danok and make so much noise here hor! where is ur FR? In danok is a must to follow PRINCE HOLY. HeeHeeHeeHee:D:D

Sifuuuuu.... i just got back from danok... tiring le.... tomorrow will give you full report ok boh? this trip very tough le and had a new experience. will report in detail in my FR.

BTW, go danok dont go with me la... i am not a good tour guide. The best people to go with is sifuuu the saint, etc88 and TMC la and many more... normally when i go i will just follow them la.... if i go alone i will just stay in room and bonk bonk bonk.... keke

Playman
29-09-2008, 01:25 AM

I think that time and things have change...personally I have never encounter terrible things before.....maybe we can go together one of these days!

Yeap...follow the Prince...it is like heaven on earth in Danok! hahahahah!:D

Sifuuuuu.... i just got back from danok... tiring le.... tomorrow will give you full report ok boh? this trip very tough le and had a new experience. will report in detail in my FR.

BTW, go danok dont go with me la... i am not a good tour guide. The best people to go with is sifuuu the saint, etc88 and TMC la and many more... normally when i go i will just follow them la.... if i go alone i will just stay in room and bonk bonk bonk.... keke

Sure or not.....you are "THE" prince!:D

lostmypants
29-09-2008, 02:08 AM
After reading so much abt the happenings u guys have at Danok...I think i must go withu guys soon....and wats more the food there seems good...and I LOVE FOOD!!

LMP:D

Playman
29-09-2008, 03:37 AM
After reading so much abt the happenings u guys have at Danok...I think i must go withu guys soon....and wats more the food there seems good...and I LOVE FOOD!!

LMP:D

Everything is good over there......hahhahah! ask the Prince and gang for guidance they know almost every inches of the town except some dirty toilets.....hahhahahah!:D

lostmypants
29-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Waaa....Bro Holymann.....sifuuu....must bring me along some time ok?:cool:

But make sure not to any dirty toilets though...:D unless go solid action in there too...hahahahaa

LMP

alphalaw
29-09-2008, 07:07 PM
heading down hatyai next week with 1 more bro.
any other bros there too? :D

alphalaw
29-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Just got back from Hatyai. The town is dead man, the pubs are quiet, the hotels are less than 1/4 full. .

danuk any takerS? :rolleyes:

holymannn
29-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Waaa....Bro Holymann.....sifuuu....must bring me along some time ok?:cool:

But make sure not to any dirty toilets though...:D unless go solid action in there too...hahahahaa

LMP

sifuuuu...... dont make fun of me la..... i am just a follower nia... i know nothing but carry bags, hok sai sifu's puying and etc... later i bring you to holan lo.... keke...

btw, next weekend (12-14 oct) big group will be visiting danok. All danok grand sifus, sifu, heavenly kings around 15 persons. they are all party animals and they plan to flood hello bkk..... it will be very happening... i really hope i can join them.... :P

holymannn
29-09-2008, 09:09 PM
danuk any takerS? :rolleyes:

next weekend sifuuuuu.... alot sifus will be in danok... from 10-12 oct

holymannn
29-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Everything is good over there......hahhahah! ask the Prince and gang for guidance they know almost every inches of the town except some dirty toilets.....hahhahahah!:D

sifuuuu.... mai peli me la.... me just know abit here and there in danok la.... compare to grand sifu the saint, TMC and etc... just a tip of iceberg nia...

sex crusader
29-09-2008, 10:52 PM
I'll be in Danonk on the 12th!But will be in the evening coz the day before will be in Hatyaai eating my beef noodle.:D

alphalaw
30-09-2008, 06:24 PM
next weekend sifuuuuu.... alot sifus will be in danok... from 10-12 oct

sigh. i going down on 5th. :o

Playman
30-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I'll be in Danonk on the 12th!But will be in the evening coz the day before will be in Hatyaai eating my beef noodle.:D

Bro we will be in Hatyai during the afternoon and evening maybe we will go back to danok....we can meet either in Danok or Hatyai for kopi....ok?:D

etct88
30-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Bro we will be in Hatyai during the afternoon and evening maybe we will go back to danok....we can meet either in Danok or Hatyai for kopi....ok?:D

My Lord, your period of stay, please! I may be there.... can join you or not?

lostmypants
30-09-2008, 11:23 PM
sifuuuu...... dont make fun of me la..... i am just a follower nia... i know nothing but carry bags, hok sai sifu's puying and etc... later i bring you to holan lo.... keke...

btw, next weekend (12-14 oct) big group will be visiting danok. All danok grand sifus, sifu, heavenly kings around 15 persons. they are all party animals and they plan to flood hello bkk..... it will be very happening... i really hope i can join them.... :P

Bro..u mean u not joining the BIG PARTY in BKK then meh?

Unfortunateky i cant make it to Danok this month due to some commitments....but will join u guys some day....damn paisay to say this...but never been there man...like mountain tortise leh.....wait u guys sabo me bring me to kena some katoeys how ah?:eek:

See ya!

The Oracle
30-09-2008, 11:33 PM

bro playman, you gal in avatar come with you or not, if yes, I die die also come hty to meet you for kopi.....hehehehe :D :D truly SYT. good for you bro.

Playman
30-09-2008, 11:35 PM

I will only be there for one day....and going back on Saturday morning or late afternoon. Join me lah....no problem!:D

Playman
30-09-2008, 11:41 PM
bro playman, you gal in avatar come with you or not, if yes, I die die also come hty to meet you for kopi.....hehehehe :D :D truly SYT. good for you bro.

Hahahah Shifu....I would love to bring her to meet you for kopi but the problem is that she is from Bkk .....that is why I am so excited to be in Bkk at the end of this month. Come lah...join me for kopi in Hatyai let me shake your taiko hand..:D

The Oracle
30-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Hahahah Shifu....I would love to bring her to meet you for kopi but the problem is that she is from Bkk .....that is why I am so excited to be in Bkk at the end of this month. Come lah...join me for kopi in Hatyai let me shake your taiko hand..:D

So when you going to hty or dnk? maybe can car pool together. I'm in penang or kl most of the time.

Playman
01-10-2008, 01:11 AM
So when you going to hty or dnk? maybe can car pool together. I'm in penang or kl most of the time.

Can no problem, there are people going on the 12th from Kl and also there is people from Penang.....! No problem!:D

sgktvlover
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
heading down hatyai next week with 1 more bro.
any other bros there too? :D

already in haitai . lee garden hotel.. we can cheong together.. my ym online using hotel wifi

Harley_Fatboy
01-10-2008, 05:26 PM
I plan to be in Hatyai on Monday - Wednesday. Any bro out there we can cheong together.

holymannn
01-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Bro..u mean u not joining the BIG PARTY in BKK then meh?

Unfortunateky i cant make it to Danok this month due to some commitments....but will join u guys some day....damn paisay to say this...but never been there man...like mountain tortise leh.....wait u guys sabo me bring me to kena some katoeys how ah?:eek:

See ya!

i am coming end of this month with my grand sifu in bkk... my virgin cheong trip in bkk la.... keke....

no worry... we very jiao ko our bro one... we never bring them to holan one... no worry...

alphalaw
02-10-2008, 12:44 PM
already in haitai . lee garden hotel.. we can cheong together.. my ym online using hotel wifi

leaving on this coming sunday. :)

sgktvlover
02-10-2008, 04:01 PM
leaving on this coming sunday. :)

try sexy naked in sky lounge.. behind our hotel..

tonite mayb be try both place disco sunday beat and.. kc..

sunday you arrive?

lostmypants
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
i am coming end of this month with my grand sifu in bkk... my virgin cheong trip in bkk la.... keke....

no worry... we very jiao ko our bro one... we never bring them to holan one... no worry...

hahah bro...holan i not worry...i only worry u bring me to Danok Tiffany to kena by katoeys....pretty wan not so bad....dun kena the katoey buffaloes!!!:D

See ya in BKK ...i hope...

kammou1289
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
hahah bro...holan i not worry...i only worry u bring me to Danok Tiffany to kena by katoeys....pretty wan not so bad....dun kena the katoey buffaloes!!!:D

haha.. dont worry bro LMP, as long as our prince holy is around ur side, no katoews will dare to kacau kacau u, cos u n prince holy sure flooded with all of the danok's poo yings liao la..

BTW, pretty also dont accept la.. feel scary also la.. still wanted eat buffalos katoews meh..? eih... :(

alphalaw
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
try sexy naked in sky lounge.. behind our hotel..

tonite mayb be try both place disco sunday beat and.. kc..

sunday you arrive?

monday i arrive. :p:p
u will be there till when? :)

holymannn
03-10-2008, 12:49 PM

haha... i can bring you to see super chio katoey in danok if you want.... keke

TD.king
03-10-2008, 01:34 PM

I thought that super chio katoey is ur tirak? :eek:

kammou1289
03-10-2008, 01:44 PM

hahaha... keke... laughed till fallen from chair... walau eh..
bro TD, dont lansi prince holy arg... later u kena boycott from poo yings all over danok n hatyai... after this month maybe BKK also will banned u arg.. keke..:p

TD.king
03-10-2008, 02:22 PM
hahaha... keke... laughed till fallen from chair... walau eh..
bro TD, dont lansi prince holy arg... later u kena boycott from poo yings all over danok n hatyai... after this month maybe BKK also will banned u arg.. keke..:p

Getting Puying in LOS is not a problem. hahahaha. I always got back up(Aunties).:D

Playman
03-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Getting Puying in LOS is not a problem. hahahaha. I always got back up(Aunties).:D

Wow lau ee....taiko....you also got aunties back up....hahahhaah I thought that I only goes for aunties.....so we same boat can cheong together now.....yahhoooo!:D

kammou1289
03-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Wow lau ee....taiko....you also got aunties back up....hahahhaah I thought that I only goes for aunties.....so we same boat can cheong together now.....yahhoooo!:D

walan eh... both of u shifus got auntie back up liao..
tui, now gonna get one b4 it is too late...
pls intro ya grand shifu playman...

:o

holymannn
03-10-2008, 03:16 PM

no la... Not dare to touch the super chio katoey sifuuuu... Reserve for you sifuuu... Keke

Playman
03-10-2008, 03:31 PM
walan eh... both of u shifus got auntie back up liao..
tui, now gonna get one b4 it is too late...
pls intro ya grand shifu playman...

:o

Don't kei si kei si....you got so many chun puying..reject here and reject there some more want my left over aunties....!:mad::(:D

kammou1289
03-10-2008, 03:49 PM
no la shifu playman..
where got reject here n there... they reject me not i reject them..
pls state clearly la..
else other bros misunderstand me then tui liao lo..keke..
bro, heard from king TMC, u gonna bring us to kiss lounge in hatyai rite on this coming trip..?
or somewhere else wo??

Playman
03-10-2008, 03:57 PM
no la shifu playman..
where got reject here n there... they reject me not i reject them..
pls state clearly la..
else other bros misunderstand me then tui liao lo..keke..
bro, heard from king TMC, u gonna bring us to kiss lounge in hatyai rite on this coming trip..?
or somewhere else wo??

No lah....don't listen to the King.....where can a newbie and small fly bring tiakos..shifu to cheong...afterwards kena banned from Hatyai....forever is the gla sturn out to be all 40+ aunties....(my type...expired abalone) hahahahahahh!:D How?

kammou1289
03-10-2008, 04:22 PM
No lah....don't listen to the King.....where can a newbie and small fly bring tiakos..shifu to cheong...afterwards kena banned from Hatyai....forever is the gla sturn out to be all 40+ aunties....(my type...expired abalone) hahahahahahh!:D How?

ok la.. what to do.. expired ma expired lo.. mai pen lai..
important is an abalone is still an abalone.. better than abalone become pak gor lo.. keke..
on la... 10th or 11th.. need ur guidance la grand shifu..
cos really been long time never drop hatyai...kkeeekeeke

Playman
03-10-2008, 06:07 PM
ok la.. what to do.. expired ma expired lo.. mai pen lai..
important is an abalone is still an abalone.. better than abalone become pak gor lo.. keke..
on la... 10th or 11th.. need ur guidance la grand shifu..
cos really been long time never drop hatyai...kkeeekeeke

can no problem.....char ying on you....the one from MK Sushi one.....hahahahahah!:D

lostmypants
03-10-2008, 07:13 PM

waaaaa...bro....u steady but dun need to steady until like tat leh.....if tat super chio katoey is ur tirak....i will pass la...come to think of it....any katoey also can pass la...i see until i scared:eek:

JOKING AH BRO...:D

LMP

kammou1289
03-10-2008, 07:32 PM
can no problem.....char ying on you....the one from MK Sushi one.....hahahahahah!:D

char yen only.. mai pen lai..
just promise mai paen, kau zhai mai?

Playman
03-10-2008, 09:38 PM
char yen only.. mai pen lai..
just promise mai paen, kau zhai mai?

Sorry...me no speak thai..leh....no mandarin and no thai.....kekekekeke:D

Playman
04-10-2008, 01:47 AM

Bro this coming trip.....Mr.James is looking for you to join him on the 25th Oct trip.....!Please get in touch with him....message from the King~TMC!:D

TD.king
04-10-2008, 02:09 PM

my aunties all btw 27yrs to 32 yrs old leh! All very experience, heeheeheehee! At least they really understand wat we want and don't dare to lansi with me. :D

TD.king
04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
no la... Not dare to touch the super chio katoey sifuuuu... Reserve for you sifuuu... Keke

Last time u ask ur gang don't touch, u say u fall in love liao. Now u makan liao:eek: u say reserve for me.:mad: . I don't like leh, i preferred aunties. hahahahaha:D

Playman
04-10-2008, 02:58 PM
my aunties all btw 27yrs to 32 yrs old leh! All very experience, heeheeheehee! At least they really understand wat we want and don't dare to lansi with me. :D

for aunties means below 28 years old....above is lau ee...CMI...hahhahah that is Prince's gang standard:(

kammou1289
04-10-2008, 03:34 PM

for aunties means below 28 years old....above is lau ee...CMI...hahhahah that is Prince's gang standard:(

haha... come on la bros, whatever also, i dont mind.. keke..
u know la, already stop bonking for more than 1week... walau eh, still received news from my doc. said that better if rest another week n given MC to me.. KNN... :(

just promise dont more than 40 enough liao la.. some times, lau ee or auntie they give good service le.. even old liao, their pussy like training yoga b4... hahaha.. some times, BBBJ also comfortable than all these SYT...

these makes me reminded of 1 OKT told me b4 :

OKT : come la.. choose my girls.. i promise u sure get good service

ME : dont la... my friend, ur girl lau kek kek, how u ask me to take wor...

OKT : ah hia, dont worry, the most oldest also only 32yo... u can take those
around 26-30 ma..

ME : peng you eh.... not really pretty la.. how wor...??

OKT : ai ya, u BRING PRETTY PRETTY GIVE OTHERS PPL C MEH????
PRETTY DOESNT MEAN GOOD SERVICE LA...
Some more now u like paying money booking girl let others ppl c only la

hehe, conclusion, i believe that OKT, n for sure sextified 101%.... for service..
just my owned experience niah... hope dont laughed at me ha...:p

jonah
05-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Can senior bros or hdy veterans pls advise the quickest way from sg to hdy other than the 15-hour bus ride from golden mile or the sg-bkk-hdy by air (too exp)? Is it a good idea to fly to krabi or phuket and then transfer via taxi or mini-bus? Anyone know the transfer fare? Or fly to penang and then transfer to hdy? Again, anyone familiar with taxi fares? Thinking of going for a two or three day quickie around the 19th of this month, so can't waste time taking the bus (which would add up to over 24hours). Appreciate any assistance, Khopkunakarp in advance.

Playman
06-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Can senior bros or hdy veterans pls advise the quickest way from sg to hdy other than the 15-hour bus ride from golden mile or the sg-bkk-hdy by air (too exp)? Is it a good idea to fly to krabi or phuket and then transfer via taxi or mini-bus? Anyone know the transfer fare? Or fly to penang and then transfer to hdy? Again, anyone familiar with taxi fares? Thinking of going for a two or three day quickie around the 19th of this month, so can't waste time taking the bus (which would add up to over 24hours). Appreciate any assistance, Khopkunakarp in advance.

Fly to Penang or Kedah then take a taxi there to Danok or Hatyai....from Penang the fare is RM120 per trip to Danok only then you got to change taxi to Hatyai, if sharing taxi means 4 persons @ RM25-RM30..(not too sure) if booked the whole taxi means can take off anytime then it is about RM100-RM120 per trip to Hatyai.

To Danok...just stamp your passport then walk 2 minutes then you are in Danok already....so that in my opinion is the best way and most comfortable way.....have it works for you!:D

TD.king
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Fly to Penang or Kedah then take a taxi there to Danok or Hatyai....from Penang the fare is RM120 per trip to Danok only then you got to change taxi to Hatyai, if sharing taxi means 4 persons @ RM25-RM30..(not too sure) if booked the whole taxi means can take off anytime then it is about RM100-RM120 per trip to Hatyai.

To Danok...just stamp your passport then walk 2 minutes then you are in Danok already....so that in my opinion is the best way and most comfortable way.....have it works for you!:D

Ya, this is the best way. But i will only need to fly to penang from s'pore as i know Prince Holy will come penang airport fetch me to hatyai. heeheeheehee. Tio bo Prince Holy?????:D:D

Playman
06-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Ya, this is the best way. But i will only need to fly to penang from s'pore as i know Prince Holy will come penang airport fetch me to hatyai. heeheeheehee. Tio bo Prince Holy?????:D:D

hahahah....come down to KL I also can fetch you to Danok and Hatyai but along the way...all kopi and teh on you.....hahahah sui boh!:D

bro...just wake up or haven't sleep yet?

TD.king
06-10-2008, 01:28 PM
hahahah....come down to KL I also can fetch you to Danok and Hatyai but along the way...all kopi and teh on you.....hahahah sui boh!:D

kopi & teh cannot. But beer, wine & martell no problem. sui bo?:D

TD.king
06-10-2008, 01:30 PM

early morning 10am i woke up liao. Go settle my things just reach hm, now free liao. :D

kammou1289
06-10-2008, 01:30 PM

Wah... then i prefer Martell VSOP enough lo..keke

TD.king
06-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Wah... then i prefer Martell VSOP enough lo..keke

hahahaha, Martell no problem. When we cheong together in danok, we will bath with martell ok???? :D:D

master1521
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
i know someone who does weekly trips from KL to Danok/Hat Yai from KL. He charges RM 150 per head with a max of 3 people per car RETURN. Travel on Friday Night return on Sunday evening.... after check out.

i used his service once....

anyway now i'm in hat yai, anyone want to go for drinks in SABAI BAR tonight please pm me ... :D

kammou1289
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
hahahaha, Martell no problem. When we cheong together in danok, we will bath with martell ok???? :D:D

Wah..!!!!
Then better we shower with poo yings salivassssss....kekeke

Playman
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM

Bro....drive and drink at the same time.....can reach Hollan one loh....kopi and teh on the way...then....hehehehehhe when reach there....different lah....you forgot i quit drinking already!:D

TD.king
06-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Bro....drive and drink at the same time.....can reach Hollan one loh....kopi and teh on the way...then....hehehehehhe when reach there....different lah....you forgot i quit drinking already!:D

1 glass of wine per day is gd for health. hahahaha.

Playman
06-10-2008, 02:38 PM
1 glass of wine per day is gd for health. hahahaha.

For you no problem....one glass but small wine glass.....hahahahah!:D

jonah
07-10-2008, 09:39 AM

Thks for the suggestions. Guess I have to put up with a bit of inconvenience to get to hdy. Been almost one year since I was last there since no more tiger air flights!
So from Penang or Alor Star, do I get the taxi from the airport itself or elsewhere in the city? And are these "official" taxis or unlicenced ones or touts?

stock77
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
I sugguest sc hotel near jb hotel
girl look sexy over night 5000 baht
girls oln 3-4floor

Playman
10-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Thks for the suggestions. Guess I have to put up with a bit of inconvenience to get to hdy. Been almost one year since I was last there since no more tiger air flights!
So from Penang or Alor Star, do I get the taxi from the airport itself or elsewhere in the city? And are these "official" taxis or unlicenced ones or touts?

At the Penang and Alor Setar there are official and unofficial one but offering the same price so I suggest take the official one.....!:D

Good luck!

Playman
10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
girls oln 3-4floor

Hmmm funny there are some cheongster says that the girls there CMI and there are some says the girls there are sexy....I think it is one man poison another man's man meat kind of thing.....hahahahha:D

TD.king
10-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Hmmm funny there are some cheongster says that the girls there CMI and there are some says the girls there are sexy....I think it is one man poison another man's man meat kind of thing.....hahahahha:D

SC stocks nowadays quite bad, and some even got attitude problem. Not worth the 5000 baht. U can find better qualities in farm area.:D

Playman
10-10-2008, 03:18 PM
SC stocks nowadays quite bad, and some even got attitude problem. Not worth the 5000 baht. U can find better qualities in farm area.:D

That is what people says.....! Hmmmm......!:D

CeiResident
10-10-2008, 03:46 PM
So when u bring this newbie for an excursion na Aarchan playman, i am just a playbaby ja..:D

That is what people says.....! Hmmmm......!:D

Playman
11-10-2008, 03:55 AM
So when u bring this newbie for an excursion na Aarchan playman, i am just a playbaby ja..:D Newbie?

waiting for me taiko TD King...... to go with me but it have to be early next year....!:D

Good morning Shifu TD....!:D

CeiResident
11-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Aarchan so late haven sleep na...

Newbie?

waiting for me taiko TD King...... to go with me but it have to be early next year....!:D

Good morning Shifu TD....!:D

Playman
11-10-2008, 05:30 AM
Aarchan so late haven sleep na...

Slept early....wake up already.....fall asleep on the crouch at 10pm...hahhahh!:D

CeiResident
11-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro playman would u be around in singapore by mth end? I will be at Sabaai Sabaai (beside geographer bar) with Junichi, its a new thai joint just open 2 nights ago by the gm of geographer... Perhaps we could catch up na haha..:D

Playman
11-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Bro playman would u be around in singapore by mth end? I will be at Sabaai Sabaai (beside geographer bar) with Junichi, its a new thai joint just open 2 nights ago by the gm of geographer... Perhaps we could catch up na haha..:D

Sorry lah shifu....I need to be in BKK for some business and pleasure trip as a tourist guide for some of my shifus and taikos.

Come and join me in BKK will be there on the 28th ~ 31st Oct 2008....so join us?:D

alphalaw
14-10-2008, 01:37 PM
girls oln 3-4floor

why not anyhow pick 3 1500baht ones. remainder 500 still can tip all of them :rolleyes:
:p:)

sex crusader
14-10-2008, 04:10 PM

This i HAVE TO 100% agree with you. Those days, only gal with certain look and not shorter than 165cm were allowed to work there.When i was there last Sat, can also see dwarf working there.Ma ge hai:mad:!Farm is still better in my opinion.:D

The Oracle
14-10-2008, 04:19 PM
This i HAVE TO 100% agree with you. Those days, only gal with certain look and not shorter than 165cm were allowed to work there.When i was there last Sat, can also see dwarf working there.Ma ge hai:mad:!Farm is still better in my opinion.:D

sure thing man, SC cannot go liao since 2 yrs back, the quality drop so much still dare to ask for 5k baht :rolleyes:.
i would rather TFK in my hotel room. :D

The Oracle
14-10-2008, 04:23 PM
girls oln 3-4floor

bro, either you're too rich or you need to check your eyesight liao. :p :D

Playman
14-10-2008, 04:53 PM
sure thing man, SC cannot go liao since 2 yrs back, the quality drop so much still dare to ask for 5k baht :rolleyes:.
i would rather TFK in my hotel room. :D

bro, either you're too rich or you need to check your eyesight liao.

Wau so bad already this place it The Place once upon a time...sad..so got to move on.....btw is there another place like SC ..... a replacement?

other than Kiss group I mean!:D

Thanks for the advise...will dropped Sc for sure!:D

Pearl
14-10-2008, 08:00 PM

Walao.. so bad huh.. my fav farm le....

Was there early this year, still manage to find SYT.. tall and swee also :D

Did u go late??

Pearl
14-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Wau so bad already this place it The Place once upon a time...sad..so got to move on.....btw is there another place like SC ..... a replacement?

other than Kiss group I mean!:D

Thanks for the advise...will dropped Sc for sure!:D

Flamingo Hotel 8th floor used to have the same concept. Dunno now still have bo... Started by previous SC mamasan

sex crusader
14-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Walao.. so bad huh.. my fav farm le....

Was there early this year, still manage to find SYT.. tall and swee also :D

Did u go late??

My horny frend wanted to try. Went there 4.30pm local time. Got about 12 gals parading.Now i don't see the female mommy liao, only one young man.

Playman
14-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Flamingo Hotel 8th floor used to have the same concept. Dunno now still have bo... Started by previous SC mamasan

Flamingo Hotel seem new to me...will check it out when I am in Hatyai..thanks bro!:D

Pearl
14-10-2008, 10:56 PM
My horny frend wanted to try. Went there 4.30pm local time. Got about 12 gals parading.Now i don't see the female mommy liao, only one young man.

Bro.. I always reach there 12-1 pm. Can walk around looking at FL w/o makeup. Their doors usually are open.

The young chap with long hair ka.. speaks English well. Maybe he promoted to papasan :D

Pearl
14-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Flamingo Hotel seem new to me...will check it out when I am in Hatyai..thanks bro!:D

Shifu..u update hor if the farm is still around. My news is outdated hor .. kekekeke

Playman
15-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Shifu..u update hor if the farm is still around. My news is outdated hor .. kekekeke

yes...will do that when I am there in a early next month as got something to settle..sure....me no shifu leh...thre is so many shifu...I am an old small fly only!:D

holymannn
16-10-2008, 10:19 PM

you dont tc la... i jio you, but you always said not free la this la... now plan go hatyai also dont jio me... sia cai ni.....

etct88
17-10-2008, 12:41 AM

That Playman is a pilot, fly aeroplane one......hor.... :D:D

etct88
17-10-2008, 12:55 AM

yes...will do that when I am there in a early next month as got something to settle..sure....me no shifu leh...thre is so many shifu...I am an old small fly only!:D

and then you fly people aeroplane.... how you go, you say only free after taking bonus...... the economy so bad have bonus.... :mad::rolleyes::)

Playman
17-10-2008, 03:47 AM
That Playman is a pilot, fly aeroplane one......hor....

Hahaha fly aeroplane is better than to go and got nothing else to fly....and all my staff will fly me......economy no good but a bit of luck on my luck....as I pray pray a bit not only prey prey....hahahahah!

and then you fly people aeroplane.... how you go, you say only free after taking bonus...... the economy so bad have bonus.... :rolleyes::)

If not mistaken...this year got leh....that is why I need to take care of business first.....if not ....... no more cheong as out of $$$!:D:D

Playman
17-10-2008, 03:52 AM
and then you fly people aeroplane.... how you go, you say only free after taking bonus...... the economy so bad have bonus.... :mad::rolleyes::)

I might have to go and do some banking in Hatyai and at the same time stay a night and check out the place......! My banking only takes the most 1 hour so the rest of the day....walk a bit and if tired call aunty to fetch loh!:D

etct88
17-10-2008, 04:08 AM
I might have to go and do some banking in Hatyai and at the same time stay a night and check out the place......! My banking only takes the most 1 hour so the rest of the day....walk a bit and if tired call aunty to fetch loh!:D

Sure, my Lord, but try not going round ON people OK......

otherwise you have to host another aviation dinner... many people waiting hor.... for free food...

ha ha ha ha...:p:p:p

Playman
17-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Sure, my Lord, but try not going round ON people OK......

you know that I hardly go so I love to see all my shifu when I am there.....but it back fire.....and luckier i didn't go.....something happened gut feeling .........ha ha ha ha...:p

otherwise you have to host another aviation dinner... many people waiting hor.... for free food...

Well....it is clearly my fault so I have to host the dinner.....loh! with open heart at least so many shifus attend my dinner...hahahahah!:D

The next trip for Aanok in on December.....so this time I will go quietly.....no more ON people or jio people .......:o
if not bankrupt....not on flower...but on dinner...hahahahh!:D

sex crusader
17-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Got SMS liao! bUT I COULDN'T make it as i have a corporate dinner tonite.U guys enjoy! Hope to see all the archan next time.:D

Playman
17-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Got SMS liao! bUT I COULDN'T make it as i have a corporate dinner tonite.U guys enjoy! Hope to see all the archan next time.:D

Sure....next time....must come and share your sexperience..hahaha!:D

Pearl
17-10-2008, 10:55 PM
you dont tc la... i jio you, but you always said not free la this la... now plan go hatyai also dont jio me... sia cai ni.....

U employ me to be ur QC bo?? I got work to do le.

Playman
20-10-2008, 03:58 PM
U employ me to be ur QC bo?? I got work to do le.

Prince Holy now goes international already loh! Don't play play....next stop to surprise you...JKT! :D

holymannn
20-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Prince Holy now goes international already loh! Don't play play....next stop to surprise you...JKT! :D

No la sifuuuu... I got no reason to go jkt la. Unless my company send me in. But unlikely la because my company got no office there. Tiu

holymannn
20-10-2008, 05:06 PM

No la sifuuuu... I got no reason to go jkt la. Unless my company send me in. But unlikely la because my company got no office there. Tiu

Pearl
20-10-2008, 07:32 PM

Sifuuuu... can apply to work JKT or u propose to open 1 office. Then we all have excuse to visit.. :p

holymannn
20-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Sifuuuu... can apply to work JKT or u propose to open 1 office. Then we all have excuse to visit.. :p

boss you hire me la... i work for you and you send me to jkt lo... kekek

Playman
21-10-2008, 01:10 AM
boss you hire me la... i work for you and you send me to jkt lo... kekek

Find one of these days....Prince Holy, Master Pearl and me go to hunt for "job" in JKt ok...sui boh?

Pearl
21-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Find one of these days....Prince Holy, Master Pearl and me go to hunt for "job" in JKt ok...sui boh?

SUI!! NGAM!!! Support hands and feet also :D

Playman
22-10-2008, 09:53 AM
SUI!! NGAM!!! Support hands and feet also :D

Sui....waiting for Prince Holy......but only next year only free....:(

holymannn
22-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Sui....waiting for Prince Holy......but only next year only free....:(

Sui la if I got job offer in singapore. Sure I will go. Let's plan la sifuuuu

alphalaw
22-10-2008, 02:24 PM

blow 'job' ah? :D

Playman
22-10-2008, 06:13 PM
blow 'job' ah? :D

All sorts of "job" F-Job, Blow job, ahhahaahah!:D

Playman
01-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Aiya nowadays nobody wnats to go to Hatyai already.....I was thinking to spend 2 days there ....just to "relax" and bring back some old memories! :D

Die_Cock_Stand
01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Just thinking any brothel offer tarma service there?

Playman
01-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Just thinking any brothel offer tarma service there?

yes...but then it is better to ask the girl you booked first to choose her partner if not, they are shy shy then one wiat in the tiolet for the other one to finish then she take over....it is no longer a tarma already....hahahah!:D