PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Playman
27-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Hopefully some shifus can up-date us on the current scene in Haadyai...!:D

西北度郎
27-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Hopefully some shifus can up-date us on the current scene in Haadyai...!:D

Not shifus here but would like to comtribute a bit. Nothing really much has changed since my last visit. I notice a new joint in merlin hotel as I walk pass it on my way to hotel. Did not go inside but can see a number of coyotes & models dancing, seem happening.

Will be going danok this evening, hatyai is "uncheongable".

Playman
27-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Not shifus here but would like to comtribute a bit. Nothing really much has changed since my last visit. I notice a new joint in merlin hotel as I walk pass it on my way to hotel. Did not go inside but can see a number of coyotes & models dancing, seem happening.

Will be going danok this evening, hatyai is "uncheongable".

Thanks for your up-date.....it seems that is becoming an "old-folk" home......nothing change for years....except the girls is getting older..!

By the way, bro...what is the name of the new joint? :D

ah james
27-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Thanks for your up-date.....it seems that is becoming an "old-folk" home......nothing change for years....except the girls is getting older..!

Bro, sorry, I followed your postings, not intentional, though.

What did you mean when you said that it was becoming an 'old folks' home?

I am sure there will be new girls entering the industry. But too bad, I don't see myself going to Hatyai. Found out that it is very tedious to go to Hatyai. Going to Bangkok would be mush easier. Any comments? before I really put Hatyai out of my places to go.

Thank you

etct88
27-07-2009, 12:24 PM

OK, lah.... so you called Hatyai, 'old folks' home........ :o:(

Playman
27-07-2009, 02:16 PM
OK, lah.... so you called Hatyai, 'old folks' home........ :o:(

Then if everything is the still for the past 10 years including the same girls.......so what shall I called it then?:(:D

西北度郎
27-07-2009, 02:28 PM

Bro, the name is nightstation I think, just walk pass didn't pay too much attention.

bestbest
27-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Just wondering why. Budget airlines from Singapore/Malaysia to almost everywhere and even to Phuket. But why Hatyai still no no.

Playman
27-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Just wondering why. Budget airlines from Singapore/Malaysia to almost everywhere and even to Phuket. But why Hatyai still no no.

Maybe the crowd is not that much
Almost all the airlines stopped after the bomb incident, maybe they think it is too risky for that route

:D:D

sex crusader
27-07-2009, 04:23 PM
It's for 'Domestic Security ' reason that flight doesn't go to Hatyaai!:D

holymannn
27-07-2009, 08:39 PM

when to sugar beat cheong last sat. Very happening. Alot thai uni gal, majority are sui mak mak. Drooling lo. Too bad my gal with me, else maybe can try my luck. Sigh....

To me hatyai not old folk house at all. Hehe

sibaysong4u
27-07-2009, 09:04 PM
bro, mind to share about the damage you have? "Kong Xi Seow" on company account:D

Playman
27-07-2009, 10:49 PM
when to sugar beat cheong last sat. Very happening. Alot thai uni gal, majority are sui mak mak. Drooling lo. Too bad my gal with me, else maybe can try my luck. Sigh....

I remember telling you that about Sugar Beat when I am there a few months back.......! Very young girls.....! Uni or not I dunno!:D

Qu4n
27-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Last sunday just back from hatyai,
compare to last few month i go,
really lesser ppl alrdy,
even saturday nite paragon also 70% of ppl nia...

Soul_Reaper
28-07-2009, 12:20 AM
But too bad, I don't see myself going to Hatyai. Found out that it is very tedious to go to Hatyai. Going to Bangkok would be mush easier. Any comments? before I really put Hatyai out of my places to go.

After Tiger stop flying to Hatyai I oso find it very lehcheh to cheong there....... but fret not coz wef from 1st October 2009 got Firefly flying to Alor Setar from Changi..... then take 1.5 hour taxi ride to Hatyai from Alor Setar airport :D

Oredi booked my flights both ways 3rd week of October for total of only RM 165.00 (promotion now on) :p

Playman
28-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Bro, sorry, I followed your postings, not intentional, though.

What did you mean when you said that it was becoming an 'old folks' home?

I am sure there will be new girls entering the industry. But too bad, I don't see myself going to Hatyai. Found out that it is very tedious to go to Hatyai. Going to Bangkok would be mush easier. Any comments? before I really put Hatyai out of my places to go.

Thank you

You are right...regarding your statement....I was only joking with some old friends here!Hahahaah!:p

I am terribly sorry didn't know that you are asking me about the "old-folk" home...actually I personally prefer Hatyai over Danok for one main reason, as I can still do some shopping for some "decent" stuff for my family in the afternoon in Hatyai...rest had some Swensen ice-cream....more things to do in the afternoon over Danok! Go for a movie for instance!

If you can reach Danok, then another 45 minutes is not an issue with only 55 bahts or 60 bahts by van from Danok to Hatyai.....!

Set-back...they says the girls are more chun in Danok and more in term of quantities, well, everywhere there is gems to be found depending whether you find them or not!

Maybe a bit lay-back compare to Danok in the night scene....but really not that bad if you know where to go!:D:D

Hope this help you to understand Hatyai a bit better! It is up to individual likings so the best way is to have a stop-over to danok for a night and then proceed to Hatyai for a night ....then decide which place suits you best....!
Either you can stay back in Hatyai or go back down to Danok.....!

All the best!:D

the_saint
28-07-2009, 03:43 PM

yes i agree with you. seeing the thai uni gal also drooling liao ..., if you can get to book the apartment of where they stay even better ...., an really cuci mata lor ..., i got a chance to follow one of my freind here back to the uni student apartment .., nice cuci mata lor .., some even got feedback one lor ;)

Playman
28-07-2009, 11:14 PM
yes i agree with you. seeing the thai uni gal also drooling liao ..., if you can get to book the apartment of where they stay even better ...., an really cuci mata lor ..., i got a chance to follow one of my freind here back to the uni student apartment .., nice cuci mata lor .., some even got feedback one lor ;)

Got kang tao also didn't share with us...brudder....like that no good leh!:D

the_saint
28-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Got kang tao also didn't share with us...brudder....like that no good leh!:D

i did share ah .., but in TT la .. not here nia mah .., :D:D sorry la brudder, you already so Keng mak mak already, leave some for us here la to cari makan ;)

Playman
29-07-2009, 03:51 AM
i did share ah .., but in TT la .. not here nia mah .., :D sorry la brudder, you already so Keng mak mak already, leave some for us here la to cari makan ;)

Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!:D

Where can compete with the young and dangerous...like you people...!:D

ProfessorOokami
29-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!

Where can compete with the young and dangerous...like you people...!

So "playboy" became "playMAN" liao :D. Need to read my signature too....:(

the_saint
29-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!

Where can compete with the young and dangerous...like you people...!

both of you already way up there .., the grandmaster level liao ..., newbie like me just started the journey nia .., so have to learn the tricks from both of you la. so if grandmaster 'keluar' cari makan.., newbie like me just stand by the side and learn lor :D;)

etct88
29-07-2009, 11:42 AM

then, my signature would be 'walking amoungst the graves, looking for a home':(:o

etct88
29-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!:D

Where can compete with the young and dangerous...like you people...!:D

.... tui... your siganture say... upgrade!!!so you old and deadly......ann the lai mak mak:eek::eek:

Playman
31-07-2009, 07:04 PM
.... tui... your siganture say... upgrade!!!so you old and deadly......ann the lai mak mak:eek::eek:

Where got an-ta-rai? I dun bite....I just kiss only....!:D

I am not a fighter, I am just a lover.....(borrowed from Michael Jackson - The girl is mine)

the_saint
01-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Where got an-ta-rai? I dun bite....I just kiss only....!:D

I am not a fighter, I am just a lover.....(borrowed from Michael Jackson - The girl is mine)

yes, the King of KC have spoken .., ;)

Playman
02-08-2009, 04:18 AM
yes, the King of KC have spoken .., ;)

yeah yeah.....uncle also you suan....! :(

holymannn
02-08-2009, 11:45 PM

bro, got so good kang tao also nv chio??? you no friend la.... me drooling lo.

Went to suger beat passed friday night. Full house, very crowded. Full until can not walk. Got to rub between chio bu only can go further.... wow... syiok.... somemore the gal dont mind. but unfortunately went with my gal..... sian 50% liao...... :(

bsky
03-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Just back from 3days hatyai 1days danok trip. This is my 1st trip to Hatyai.

First Day: Book a girl which waste my money. When reach my hotel rm found that she have a fatty tummy which is bigger then mine. See already very sian so i ask her to go back. Keep asking me why ask her go back so tell her i and friend going somewhere cannot bring her along and i don wan her to feel lonely at the hotel room.

Second Day: I found a gem which i sex at first sight. Wanted to book right away but fuck she is already booked. So we tok cock at the farm and i book her the next day and went back after see her totally not interested in other. Actully this day is my birthday so lonely for the whole day. :(

Third Day: Finally she reach my room she is 30min early. Lucky i went back hotel more early. Keep playing in room always keep me entertain and i am enjoying the whole day dinner shopping, movie and laughing with her accompany me.

Forth day: Packing up thing and going to danok. Wanted to stay but got to stick to the plan. Feel very sian as cant stay 1 more days. She also wan to accompany me and ask me to bring her to danok. Regret that i never do so. Then reached danok check in ocars hotel( imo the hotel suck)go for breakfast and to farm. As my friend rtf same girl so i call from the same farm also i am very tired don feel like walking around. OKt ask for 3000 i say too expensive so she down to 2500 for me. As she reach hotel room not much action i still feel very tired so i continue my slp. Went to water lake for dinner is it a nice place to relax but the food is soso. After that went to see some ladyboy show and some nightsnck then back to hotel. Cos i still feel tired.

IMO if compare girl danok is way better then hatyai. But danok got nothing much to do and it is a very small town. If bro just chiong danok change to RM is much better and you can pay by rm in danok.

$100SGD to baht is 2300plus
$100SGD to rm is 240 plus

The rate there is 100 baht for 10rm.

Anyway i plan to go hatyai again this oct or nov but most properly is oct. If and bro here is interest pls gave me a pm. i am from sillypore

Sorry for my poor english. :)

Playman
03-08-2009, 11:18 AM

First Day: Book a girl which waste my money. When reach my hotel rm found that she have a fatty tummy which is bigger then mine. See already very sian so i ask her to go back. Keep asking me why ask her go back so tell her i and friend going somewhere cannot bring her along and i don wan her to feel lonely at the hotel room.

Second Day: I found a gem which i sex at first sight. Wanted to book right away but fuck she is already booked. So we tok cock at the farm and i book her the next day and went back after see her totally not interested in other. Actully this day is my birthday so lonely for the whole day. :(

Third Day: Finally she reach my room she is 30min early. Lucky i went back hotel more early. Keep playing in room always keep me entertain and i am enjoying the whole day dinner shopping, movie and laughing with her accompany me.

Great FR.....hoping more juicy FRs from your Oct/Nov trip!:D

the_saint
03-08-2009, 11:36 AM
bro, got so good kang tao also nv chio??? you no friend la.... me drooling lo.

Went to suger beat passed friday night. Full house, very crowded. Full until can not walk. Got to rub between chio bu only can go further.... wow... syiok.... somemore the gal dont mind. but unfortunately went with my gal..... sian 50% liao...... :(

just back about 2 hours from Thailand. when there for some praying and stuffs. sorry couldnt call you as i didnt stop Haadyai.., maybe next time ya bro ;)

holymannn
03-08-2009, 09:37 PM
just back about 2 hours from Thailand. when there for some praying and stuffs. sorry couldnt call you as i didnt stop Haadyai.., maybe next time ya bro ;)

sian la..... go where? i also want to pray and get an amulet. Go thailand too often, "pi'" is everywhere lo... scary sia.... :P

Cupnoodle
04-08-2009, 01:14 AM
All the tour coach companies departing from SG to Hatyai are full on the 6 & 7 Aug! Any lucky hardcore bros had bought the ticket already? :D Even the alternative route is also full! I guess many bros will be in Hatyai and Danok to do live firing for NDP 2009 ya! ;)

Playman
04-08-2009, 02:09 AM
All the tour coach companies departing from SG to Hatyai are full on the 6 & 7 Aug! Any lucky hardcore bros had bought the ticket already? :D Even the alternative route is also full! I guess many bros will be in Hatyai and Danok to do live firing for NDP 2009 ya! ;)

Wow...taiko...it have been a long time since I have seen you here....how is life?:D

the_saint
04-08-2009, 01:17 PM
sian la..... go where? i also want to pray and get an amulet. Go thailand too often, "pi'" is everywhere lo... scary sia.... :P

can, next time we plan properly..., then we can go temple together lor .. sui boh ;)

Playman
04-08-2009, 05:17 PM
can, next time we plan properly..., then we can go temple together lor .. sui boh ;)

Get one "long-haired" living amulet to walk with you...sure no "pi" one....hahahahah!:D

hanzohattori
06-08-2009, 04:14 PM
hi tai kor tai kor sekalian ,just an humble trip report from the new bird,

was reaching haadyai on 24 july2009 arround 2pm , check in diamond plaza, ask the receptionist, only 30% room occupy, ok lo , after some light meal , go straight to see kim yong , bcs i was follow a old bird (he was fluent in siam and driving) , we take our leisure time walk from farm to farm , finally i found my "puying", according to her , her name is "ah sien" 15+cm , 40+kg, long straight hair , and a 7/10 face, price? 2000bath, ok lah .. tar pau back , wait for her to pack and follow our car .

back hotel , sop, bang bang , a bit fake moan , nap a while then go dinner ,dinner at the lobby restaurant , not bad , and price is reasonable , according to my friend , his one is a KAYU , SALTY FISH, i LOL,

after dinner , we went walk walk at big sea , and market , back hotel , bang bang and we call it a day .

second day after those lady went back , we went for the dim sum at the corner of the street, as usual , we ordered tons of dish, take our leisure time to lim teh, then went to the morning market , park at the 7 level car park (i forgot the name), and my friend go sapu some dry food , quite yummy and cheap . after that went to find lady again , again we drop by SKY and chan nee wit , finally my friend got one with nice smillie face and friendly attitude. again 2000bath , tar pau and go , i didn't bring back any as i feel like wanted to go shopping , went lunch beside sakura (fry kuay teow!! nice nice )and back hotel . about 4pm +liau . give my freind a bit time to bang bang , then dinner we walk out to mc donald , and ate some pork burger, with freaking 1 litre of coke each.... then walk walk nite market , i sapu a lotsa CD and drop by drink the pak kor tong sui with bird nest . then back hotel .

walk up third day , simply go morning market buy weird weird food and eat .. back hotel and pack ... then back kl .

conclusion . the overall haadyai tourist is going down , lesser ppl going , not happennig like 6 , 7 years ago . overall ppl is 30% only at saturday compare to the golden old days . but then for walk walk kill some time , its quite relaxing without rush ... imagine at 4pm start hunting , u still can see 70% of stock at each farm ..!!!
will be visiting again in few months time , nmuahahahha

Playman
06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
hi tai kor tai kor sekalian ,just an humble trip report from the new bird,

walk up third day , simply go morning market buy weird weird food and eat .. back hotel and pack ... then back kl .

conclusion . the overall haadyai tourist is going down , lesser ppl going , not happennig like 6 , 7 years ago . overall ppl is 30% only at saturday compare to the golden old days . but then for walk walk kill some time , its quite relaxing without rush ... imagine at 4pm start hunting , u still can see 70% of stock at each farm ..!!!
will be visiting again in few months time , nmuahahahha

Great FR from a new bird.....keep it up, bro!:D

lurpsexx
07-08-2009, 12:16 AM

IMO if compare girl danok is way better then hatyai. But danok got nothing much to do and it is a very small town. If bro just chiong danok change to RM is much better and you can pay by rm in danok.

$100SGD to baht is 2300plus
$100SGD to rm is 240 plus

The rate there is 100 baht for 10rm.

Anyway i plan to go hatyai again this oct or nov but most properly is oct. If and bro here is interest pls gave me a pm. i am from sillypore

Hi Bro,

I dun mind go Danok with you.. me long time no go LOS liao.. wanna see Danok up close (& personal! :) ). Thanks for the money change tip and hope we can take the new Firefly airline to Alor Star then ta taxi into Danok.. Much betta than take the 13 hr bus there... Driver fall asleep not safe!:eek:

Any other SG bros wanna join?

Soul_Reaper
07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Hi Bro,

I dun mind go Danok with you.. me long time no go LOS liao.. wanna see Danok up close (& personal! :) ). Thanks for the money change tip and hope we can take the new Firefly airline to Alor Star then ta taxi into Danok.. Much betta than take the 13 hr bus there... Driver fall asleep not safe!:eek:

If you have not bought your tickets yet....... very sorry no more Firefly seats available...... ALL SOLD OUT until January 2010 !!

Playman
07-08-2009, 05:53 PM
If you have not bought your tickets yet....... very sorry no more Firefly seats available...... ALL SOLD OUT until January 2010 !!

Wow.....that means lot of people is going in...every month until January 2010......!:D

bsky
07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi Bro,

Sorry bro i will be staying at Hatyai. I find danok to bored for me. If you planning to stay hatyai pls pm me. Thanks.

isg3003
07-08-2009, 10:53 PM

Bro can give me the direction to sugar beat? I am going up next month.

Bangkia
08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
just ask any tuk tuk to go to sugarbeat,they will know

go to this place as well........the club name is BLUE ICE BAR.

very happening place with lota of chio gals but u need to speak abit of thai to sian them.

cheers enjoy yr trip !!

Playman
08-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Bro can give me the direction to sugar beat? I am going up next month.

Simply unless you want to drive...if not, just grab a tuk tuk and says "su-ger beat"!:D

alphalaw
08-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Simply unless you want to drive...if not, just grab a tuk tuk and says "su-ger beat"!:D

will probably end up in many places too before finally reaching. :rolleyes:

etct88
08-08-2009, 10:44 PM
will probably end up in many places too before finally reaching. :rolleyes:

Hatyai is not a real happening place, so there wouldn't be many places to stop before reaching Sugar Beat. Seems to be the most happening place as of now. Really full of SYTs, jus recently stop by to say hello to a prince who was enjoying himself.

That place sure make me feel dam bloody ah pek:o....... strictly for the young! or dam good looking like our prince.

Then word of caution, if you are 30+ and above, this place will make you feel ah pek...........:D

the_saint
09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Hatyai is not a real happening place, so there wouldn't be many places to stop before reaching Sugar Beat. Seems to be the most happening place as of now. Really full of SYTs, jus recently stop by to say hello to a prince who was enjoying himself.

That place sure make me feel dam bloody ah pek:o....... strictly for the young! or dam good looking like our prince.

Then word of caution, if you are 30+ and above, this place will make you feel ah pek...........:D

uncle ..., if like that i also fall into the ah pek category la ya ..., hahahaha ;)

Playman
09-08-2009, 10:18 AM
uncle ..., if like that i also fall into the ah pek category la ya ..., hahahaha ;)

Of course lah ....then?:p:D

alphalaw
09-08-2009, 10:45 AM

Ah pek will travel.
Ah pek still can have fun. :p

Bangkia
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM

wah lao...like tat i probably feel ah kong liao if i go there:eek:

bsky
09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Any bro can advise on place to visit in hatyai like bench, cave, temple, waterfall or place with nice view which can relax? Thanks.

Playman
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Any bro can advise on place to visit in hatyai like bench, cave, temple, waterfall or place with nice view which can relax? Thanks.

Well, to start off with your questions, there is a waterfall......known only to me as "Nam Tok" and everyone (local or tuk tuk and tour agency) it uses to be a famous destination for cheongster to go (golden years time) knows, temples, there are a handful like " Wat Pak Nam", "Wat Kong Ka Leap", Wat Haadyai Nai" to go with, you can even go to Songkla to have seafood food by the beach area....!

And there is some nice restaurant by the brigde to Songkla....fresh seafood and reasonable priced as well....!:D:D

lurpsexx
09-08-2009, 11:25 PM

WOW! :eek:

So many eager cheongsters going to LOS!

Then i think i will pass and head further north then....

Thanks for the info... ;)

Cupnoodle
10-08-2009, 04:50 PM
.....it seems that is becoming an "old-folk" home......nothing change for years....

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20090807/135409.jpg

Don't worry bros, we may retire and stay in this old folks home. Probably will tackle the female nurse or staff when we stay in there... ;)

Wow...taiko...it have been a long time since I have seen you here....how is life?:D

I'm not taiko lah but I always check up this thread. Just met up with the taiko there and had my fruitful trip... I mizz Hatyai again now! :D

Playman
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Don't worry bros, we may retire and stay in this old folks home. Probably will tackle the female nurse or staff when we stay in there... ;)

I'm not taiko lah but I always check up this thread. Just met up with the taiko there and had my fruitful trip... I mizz Hatyai again now! :D

Nice to see you here again....next time there remember to jio me go also....have to register early....(old folks home)....!

I still enjoy the old pace of Hatyai even though it have changed....always believe there is also one or 2 gems every where we go....!

Should try the "floating market" and also a new Stainless Steel temple of which I have yet to visit...!:D

bsky
10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Well, to start off with your questions, there is a waterfall......known only to me as "Nam Tok" and everyone (local or tuk tuk and tour agency) it uses to be a famous destination for cheongster to go (golden years time) knows, temples, there are a handful like " Wat Pak Nam", "Wat Kong Ka Leap", Wat Haadyai Nai" to go with, you can even go to Songkla to have seafood food by the beach area....!

And there is some nice restaurant by the brigde to Songkla....fresh seafood and reasonable priced as well....!:D:D

Bro thks for the info. But how long does it took from hatyai to songkla and the way to go and back to hatyai? Thks.

isg3003
10-08-2009, 09:07 PM

I normally drive up there,all the way from SG. Do provide direction if possible. Thank you

Playman
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Bro thks for the info. But how long does it took from hatyai to songkla and the way to go and back to hatyai? Thks.

If you drive....1/2 hours...by tuk tuk....40 minutes....!:D:p

the_saint
11-08-2009, 12:08 AM

and if possible go with your puying or teerak lor..., the seafood by the beach is very romantic lor .., ;)

ProfessorOokami
11-08-2009, 12:37 AM

Don't worry bros, we may retire and stay in this old folks home. Probably will tackle the female nurse or staff when we stay in there...

I need to book this place too :p Anyone want to join me for retirement?

sex crusader
11-08-2009, 11:53 AM

Yup...if there is no hotel room in sakura, u can just walk across.:D

bestbest
11-08-2009, 06:45 PM

Bro, is this the one opposite Hatyai Central Hotel with also the chinese funeral parlour? Pardon my ignorance, long time liao.

bsky
11-08-2009, 09:47 PM
and if possible go with your puying or teerak lor..., the seafood by the beach is very romantic lor .., ;)

Thks for the nice info. :)

Playman
12-08-2009, 03:42 AM

You are most welcome.....!:D:D

the_saint
12-08-2009, 10:57 AM

no worry ..., enjoy yourself bro ;)

etct88
12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Ah pek will travel.
Ah pek still can have fun. :p

Yes! Can travel, will travel, will have fun.........:D

This ah pek is now in BKK, drove alone..... will depart BKK alone....:p

May be anyone who is crazy like me, who wants to drive to BKK, I can provide some tips.....:)

the_saint
12-08-2009, 01:53 PM

This ah pek is now in BKK, drove alone..... will depart BKK alone....:p

May be anyone who is crazy like me, who wants to drive to BKK, I can provide some tips.....:)

drive safe uncle ;)

Playman
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM

This ah pek is now in BKK, drove alone..... will depart BKK alone....

I think it is driving back alone but driving up there with someone......! Hahahahah... Mai thong kohok krap!:mad::D

Tony Stark
13-08-2009, 03:05 AM
I think it is driving back alone but driving up there with someone......! Hahahahah... Mai thong kohok krap!

Don't care about who he drives up with lah. :cool:

I only care and just want to know can we still find naive Hatyai KFC Farm girls to weep for you when you check out the hotel the next day to take a coach back to Malaysia or Singapore?

Haha I'm talking about the good old Hatyai power days! No wonder so many bros in the past die in the hands of these puyings. :D

I think nowadays is more like after pow pow x01.

Girl says, "Ok I sleep. You go disco shake head with kawan.

Morning we pow pow x01 again. You give me good tip. Ok bye bye." :D

yinyang
13-08-2009, 12:33 PM
...can we still find naive Hatyai KFC Farm girls to weep for you when you check out the hotel the next day to take a coach back to Malaysia or Singapore? :D
Err...maybe it's now reverse (hot studs shed a tear or 2)?:p On good old days, hear (from non-samster lau jiao and Playman said same thing) that puying even washed your undies and folded or helped pack;)
now in BKK, drove alone..... will depart BKK alone....
May be anyone who is crazy like me, who wants to drive to BKK, I can provide some tips.....
Wow, must be some drive up. If ex KL, something like 1500kms or 14-15hrs? Excluding stopovers like in Hatyai (re-charge?);) Not that I'm up for it, but care to share your experience?

Playman
13-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Don't care about who he drives up with lah.

I only care and just want to know can we still find naive Hatyai KFC Farm girls to weep for you when you check out the hotel the next day to take a coach back to Malaysia or Singapore?

Haha I'm talking about the good old Hatyai power days! No wonder so many bros in the past die in the hands of these puyings.

I think nowadays is more like after pow pow x 01.

Girl says, "Ok I sleep. You go disco shake head with kawan.

Morning we pow pow x01 again. You give me good tip. Ok bye bye."

Err...maybe it's now reverse (hot studs shed a tear or 2)?:p On good old days, hear (from non-samster lau jiao and Playman said same thing) that puying even washed your undies and folded or helped pack;)

Those golden days are gone forever......when even hand-phone doesn't existed yet....!

What bro tony mentioned is the new age.......sigh! Unfortunately that is the truth!:(:D

Tony Stark
13-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Err...maybe it's now reverse (hot studs shed a tear or 2)?:p On good old days, hear (from non-samster lau jiao and Playman said same thing) that puying even washed your undies and folded or helped pack.

Hahaha yes now is those hot studs turn shedding a tear or two when departing Thailand. :D

The first Agogo bar girl I bonked in BKK did help me to pack my bag. So touched. I was her first customer. The pussy was the wettest Thai pussy I've ever encountered to date! Thick juice round after round like vanilla ice cream flowing out. I've to wipe off the juice with tissue as too slippery to penetrate. :eek:

Those golden days are gone forever......when even hand-phone doesn't existed yet....!

What bro tony mentioned is the new age.......sigh! Unfortunately that is the truth!

Haha no wonder the feel is gone liao. Harder to get kum cheng bonks these days. :D

Playman
14-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Haha no wonder the feel is gone liao. Harder to get kum cheng bonks these days. :D

Unless you tips them very well and ask them to put an act.....tell them you are a film producer....hahahahah!:D:D

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Unless you tips them very well and ask them to put an act.....tell them you are a film producer....hahahahah!:D:D

Haha what's the point since I'm looking for real kum cheng bonk. The extra money might as well use it to find another bonk instead. :D

Playman
14-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Haha what's the point since I'm looking for real kum cheng bonk. The extra money might as well use it to find another bonk instead. :D

That is why in the Danok thread...everyone is into the KC game to get a real kum cheng bonk.....but in the end...actually the pay more "hidden" cost that is the only way (that I know) to get a real kum cheng bonk.......!:D:D

Oooppps.....no offence to the all the KC masters of Danok, after reading this they will banned me from Danok or "boh hiew" me when I am there....hahahah!:D

CibLover
14-08-2009, 01:39 PM
.....everyone is into the KC game to get a real kum cheng bonk.....but in the end...actually the pay more "hidden" cost.......

....after reading this they will banned me from Danok or "boh hiew" me when I am there....

Aiyoo... KC game play once in a while, lorr...for the excitement.. but NOT for me, lorr...

Hehehe...who dares to ban you?? Thought you're going there "soon"?? :confused: ;)

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 04:08 PM
That is why in the Danok thread...everyone is into the KC game to get a real kum cheng bonk.....but in the end...actually the pay more "hidden" cost that is the only way (that I know) to get a real kum cheng bonk.......!:D

Oooppps.....no offence to the all the KC masters of Danok, after reading this they will banned me from Danok or "boh hiew" me when I am there....hahahah!:D

Experienced bros should know that KC bonks come with extra baggages. Just like budget airlines these days. Check-in luggage also need to pay extra. :p

Who dare not to "boh hiew" Pak Playman!? You're my Thai scene idol you know? Uncle etct88's preaching promotes you to deity status. :D

ProfessorOokami
14-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Aiyoo... KC game play once in a while, lorr...for the excitement.. but NOT for me, lorr...

Hehehe...who dares to ban you?? Thought you're going there "soon"??

Yeah, it is really difficult to practise the 3F [Find, Fuck and Forget] principles in Hatyai [or Dannok or even the rest of Thailand for that matter], so KC bonks do come along with hidden costs and the worst is kena Thai Kong Tau :eek:

Those golden days [the 1970's] were great when one could easily bluff those innocent Thai WL's into submission [even wash clothes for you]. One could even bonk ten times [if you could tahan] without any objections from the WL's :D I have heard of those kaki's during those golden era, to have bluffed those Thai WL's with cheap LCD watches and "lumped" [Cantonese for "liking very much"] those cheongsters like god-sent sugar daddies !

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Those golden days [the 1970's] were great when one could easily bluff those innocent Thai WL's into submission [even wash clothes for you]. One could even bonk ten times [if you could tahan] without any objections from the WL's :D I have heard of those kaki's during those golden era, to have bluffed those Thai WL's with cheap LCD watches and "lumped" [Cantonese for "liking very much"] those cheongsters like god-sent sugar daddies !

Haha this is the golden era that Pak Playman mentioned before. Maybe up till the late 80s?
Only super lao jiaos will know what it's like. Unfortunately I'm too young. :D

indianmagicoil
15-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Haha this is the golden era that Pak Playman mentioned before. Maybe up till the late 80s?
Only super lao jiaos will know what it's like. Unfortunately I'm too young. :D
Yes yes me too missed out :(

I knew a friend in the early 90's who would save up and chiong Hatyai once a year. Stay there like one or two weeks. Kan ka siao + GFE was much better then... so he says.

Playman
15-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes yes me too missed out :(

I knew a friend in the early 90's who would save up and chiong Hatyai once a year. Stay there like one or two weeks. Kan ka siao + GFE was much better then... so he says.

Let me see whether I can give you a glimpse into the past ....... it is just like you got married through a matching making and when the girl come in the room the first thng she do is to fold your T-shirts, shirts and put you shoe in a corner with the socks been fold into and slip in your shoe accrodingly separating left and right.

Then they will turn on the water (if your room have bath-tub) and make sure that the water is luke warm just nice......without much talking just smiling whenever you look at her......!:)

After that they will pull the curtain to make sure you can only barely walk within the room with the minimun lights.......as they are shy and they will bath (majority wouldn't unless you have ordered them for a few times already....!

if they bath you also they will keep the towel on..(some...why? shy)...then when they make love it is pasionately as if it is your first love making after "just married" thing..! GFE ~ damn high, skill~ do what you want without complain...as they wanted to please you as much as possible....why?

Those good old days, parent of working girls do lease their daugthers for some soft loan and their daugthers will follow the middleman to be auction off to the OKT their bids.....of which there is a town about another 60 kms (been there once only) to actually do all the nego....means offering the high bids for chun ladies and cheaper for not so good looking one...!

Then, just for example, their parent took a 1000 bahts loan, then now after the auction, they are sold for 1,600 bahts so the OKT says now you own me 1000 bahts (base price, the bid money is for the OKT to bear) and it will be a 60% for the girl and 40% for the OKt.

Out of the 60% profits...maybe another 40% is to offset against the loan and another 10% is for lodging and food if there is no customer.....trust me those days the dormitary is a piece of shit with about 8 girls into a room....so hotel room is also preferred...hahahahah!

So left 10% for own pocket money.

If the OKT pays a high price, the OKT is taking a risk by his judgment and that is how they determine the selling price.....! The higher the price is more profit for him....understood! The higher the girl is priced the faster they can go home....that is why they tends to treat customer better for return bookings....! Also more profit for the OKTs..! How do I know so much about it....when I further my studies (luckily for me) one of my best school friends follow his father to become an OKT to help his father out! His farm is known as ROSE! Still exist though under a different boss as my friend business flops after the bomb incident in Hatyai!

Until the girl have finished their loan they are not allowed to go back.....! When they go back and buy thngs for the family, the parent will be very very proud as the saviour for the family..and the money that they bring back is mainly from tips! Or those who have finish thier "loan" tends to stay-back and do "FL" to make extra money by going to the tour agents and tack along with them for customers!

So those golden days, where disco and karaoke don't even exists yet...only pub and cafes ....shopng and eating nothng much, that is hwy we go to the beach Songkla or "Nam Tok" to pass our time....and massage is one of the most popular past time.;)

I am refering all this when the time for LT is about 150 bahts. Yess.....150 bahts no typo. (based on my first blood ~ 1981)

Nowadays all is free-lance they can come and go as they wish in fact the OKT is at their mercy as they come means more merchanise to display for the OKT.....so running in the middle of the night even you complain to the OKT...nothing much can be done except to refund 50% of the fee...the most that they can do...!

Those days either the girls were actually beaten or their loan sum is being increased by a higher interest hence the girls have to work longer than suppose to.

Hopefully this will give you an idea how Hatyai is, in those golden days........!:D

Tony Stark
15-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Nowadays all is free-lance they can come and go as they wish in fact the OKT is at their mercy as they come means more merchanise to display for the OKT.....so running in the middle of the night even you complain to the OKT...nothing much can be done except to refund 50% of the fee...the most that they can do...!

Those days either the girls were actually beaten or their loan sum is being increased by a higher interest hence the girls have to work longer than suppose to.

Hopefully this will give you an idea how Hatyai is, in those golden days........!:D

Wow what a history lesson on commercial sex in golden era Hatyai! :)

To summarise it all it all boils down to discipline.
If discipline is instilled by the establishment then the customer will benefit.
Otherwise it's just a draw of the luck.

Rub&Buah
15-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Waw bro playman what a insight of those era ettics,u sure have a fair share of enjoyment when your're a playboy.So slowly when u become a playman the era change as well as the gals attitude.

Should we say that the working puyin is so much better life this days?abang saynag with many gifts,tips,calling card & some puyin in return treat the abang back with attidude.Only the player who knows the game surive..

I rem when i 1st cheong hatyai many years back the puyin is sweet & no frill.Nowadays if u kanna a average ok one is biasa,a attidude one is more than common & a sweet & obident one is rare!!

indianmagicoil
15-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Let me see whether I can give you a glimpse into the past ....... it is just like you got married

U really are the playMAN! :cool:

Respect!

Wah Bht150 for LT! 555 now not even enuff for tips.

Rmb 1st time chiong MP give girl Bht100 tips! Still noob tat time so dunno how much shld give but tiz girl smokes in room w/o asking (which I hate) and service real bad. Anywayz she quite TL so give my Bht100 to the lady who cleans the room! 555...

yinyang
15-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Datuk Playman, nice trip down memory lane... and social commentary on flesh trade:p

oceano
15-08-2009, 10:41 PM
BKK haven paradise man......

snakehead
16-08-2009, 02:57 AM
(based on my first blood ~ 1981)

Muahahaha...... my 1st blood in hatyai oso in 1981 :D (21st June 1981 to be exact!)....... Our ship stopped at songkla to resupply so I follow my encik to hatyai for R & R :D....... needless to say I was hooked although we stayed there for only 1 day....... so everytime got leave to clear will cheong up there :p

etct88
16-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Muahahaha...... my 1st blood in hatyai oso in 1981 :D (21st June 1981 to be exact!)....... Our ship stopped at songkla to resupply so I follow my encik to hatyai for R & R....... needless to say I was hooked although we stayed there for only 1 day....... so everytime got leave to clear will cheong up there :p

Can form a club called, 'First Blood 1981'. I member no 3.... hee hee....:D

Don't ask me, I don't remember much of the good part.... could only remember what hit me! (not very nice) I was too soft....:o

Tony Stark
16-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Don't ask me, I don't remember much of the good part.... could only remember what hit me! (not very nice) I was too soft....:o

Hahahaha opening up old wounds from 1981 huh? :D

loveseeker79
16-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Has been thinking of this cheonging into the northern territory for sometime. Finally was able to make it, thanks to Tiger Air cheap flight. Bought a Tiger Air return ticket flight Singapore – Penang months ago (total cost SGD90).

[[ DAY #1 ]]
Took flight from Singapore budget terminal at 10:15. Arrived Penang Paya Lepas Airport at 11:45. After gone through the immigration counter, went to buy taxi voucher to Komtar at the taxi counter (cost RM42). The journey from Airport to Komtar takes about 15min if no traffic jam.
At Komtar, went into an express bus travel agency to buy 3pm minivan ticket for Penang to Hatyai (cost RM30). The minivan (Penang to Hatyai) schedule is 9am, 12pm, 3pm.
Spent about 2 hrs exploring Komtar and local pretty girls. Found 2 massage shops at 4th floor. Traditional massage cost RM30. Bought a big package of 12 condoms and Durex KY at the Watson. Had lunch – chicken rice cost RM3.
Took the minivan outside the travel agency at 3pm, the minivan went to a few places to pickup other passengers in Penang. It then went to Butterworth bus station (near Ferry Terminal) to pickup more passengers before heading to Thailand.
The minivan made a stop-over at Naluri Aman duty free foodcourt to get our Thai travel white card filled up from a counter inside the foodcourt. Paid RM1 for the Thai travel white card. After that, we continued the journey up north.

At the Bukit Kayu Hitam Malaysian Custom, walked to queue up for custom clearance. After clearance, returned to the minivan, and continued a very short distance to the Malaysia - Thai border.
At the Dannok (or Sadao) Thai Custom, walked to queue up for passport to be stamped and paid RM1 for getting the stamp. Those whom going to Dannok will not return to the minivan. They just walk into Dannok, which is next to the Thai Custom.

I returned to the minivan and continued my journey to Hatyai. The journey from Dannok to Hatyai takes about 1.5 hrs. Arrived Hatyai town at about 6pm (Malaysia time) or 5pm (Thailand time). Told the minivan driver to drop me at Pink Hotel.

Checked into Pink Hotel. Got a standard room with king size bed, bathtub, hot/cool shower, mini refrigerator, TV and air-con (cost 600THB). The room decoration is old, but generally clean. TV with many Thai / English channels.

Had dinner nearby Pink Hotel – Seafood Tom Yum (cost 120THB).

Took motorbike to Atami Massage Center (cost 20THB) along Tanrattanakorn Rd. Saw a few young pretty girls. Chose a pretty girl for 1 shot FJ (cost 1,000THB). Followed her to the room upstair, seeing her sexy hip made my didi hard. In the room, enjoyed watching her undressing. Undressed myself and my didi pop out immediately when removed my jean. I got into the bathtub and she bathed me. She soaped all my body - my chest, my butt and my steamed didi. She gave me a short HJ and rinsed me. I dried myself with a towel. I laid on the bed while she gave me BJ (with cap on). My didi was hard as steel and ready for action. I buay tahan liao, wanted to take control. So flipped her to lay on the bed and started attacking her 32B boobs, licking and sucking till her boobs hard. At the meantime, my right hand was rubbing her pussy, sensing her pussy was wet. I spreaded her legs and entered her in missionary. Fucked her missionary, kama sutra and finally fired my bullets into her in doggy style:D.
After some rest, we moved into the bathtub and she carefully cleansed my didi. Dressed up and she gave me a big hug before I leaved the place with big smile.

Looks: 20yo, chio. *8/10
Figure: slim, tall (abt 165cm), round bun. *8/10
Boobs: 32B, genuinely soft initially and firm after aroused, brown nipples. *8/10
Skin: brown skin, smooth. *8/10
Pussy: tight with well-trimmed hair. *8/10
BJ: normal. *6/10
HJ: slow hands. *6/10
FJ: fully sexified. *8/10
GFE: hugging. *6/10

Took motorbike back to Pink Hotel (cost 20THB) and slept.

loveseeker79
16-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Has been thinking of this cheonging into the northern territory for sometime. Finally was able to make it, thanks to Tiger Air cheap flight. Bought a Tiger Air return ticket flight Singapore – Penang months ago (total cost SGD90).

DAY #1:
Took flight from Singapore budget terminal at 10:15. Arrived Penang Paya Lepas Airport at 11:45. After gone through the immigration counter, went to buy taxi voucher to Komtar at the taxi counter (cost RM42). The journey from Airport to Komtar takes about 15min if no traffic jam.
At Komtar, went into an express bus travel agency to buy 3pm minivan ticket for Penang to Hatyai (cost RM30). The minivan (Penang to Hatyai) schedule is 9am, 12pm, 3pm.
Spent about 2 hrs exploring Komtar and local pretty girls. Found 2 massage shops at 4th floor. Traditional massage cost RM30. Bought a big package of 12 condoms and Durex KY at the Watson. Had lunch – chicken rice cost RM3.
Took the minivan outside the travel agency at 3pm, the minivan went to a few places to pickup other passengers in Penang. It then went to Butterworth bus station (near Ferry Terminal) to pickup more passengers before heading to Thailand.
The minivan made a stop-over at Naluri Aman duty free foodcourt to get our Thai travel white card filled up from a counter inside the foodcourt. Paid RM1 for the Thai travel white card. After that, we continued the journey up north.

At the Bukit Kayu Hitam Malaysian Custom, walked to queue up for custom clearance. After clearance, returned to the minivan, and continued a very short distance to the Malaysia - Thai border.
At the Dannok (or Sadao) Thai Custom, walked to queue up for passport to be stamped and paid RM1 for getting the stamp. Those whom going to Dannok will not return to the minivan. They just walk into Dannok, which is next to the Thai Custom.

I returned to the minivan and continued my journey to Hatyai. The journey from Dannok to Hatyai takes about 1.5 hrs. Arrived Hatyai town at about 6pm (Malaysia time) or 5pm (Thailand time). Told the minivan driver to drop me at Pink Hotel.

Checked into Pink Hotel. Got a standard room with king size bed, bathtub, hot/cool shower, mini refrigerator, TV and air-con (cost 600THB). The room decoration is old, but generally clean. TV with many Thai / English channels.

Took motorbike to Atami Massage Center (cost 20THB) along Tanrattanakorn Rd. Saw a few young pretty girls. Chose a pretty girl for 1 shot FJ (cost 1,000THB). Followed her to the room upstair, seeing her sexy hip made my didi hard. In the room, enjoyed watching her undressing. Undressed myself and my didi pop out immediately when removed my jean. I got into the bathtub and she bathed me. She soaped all my body - my chest, my butt and my steamed didi. She gave me a short HJ and rinsed me. I dried myself with a towel. I laid on the bed while she gave me BJ (with cap on). My didi was hard as steel and ready for action. I buay tahan liao, wanted to take control. So flipped her to lay on the bed and started attacking her 32B boobs, licking and sucking till her boobs hard. At the meantime, my right hand was rubbing her pussy, sensing her pussy was wet. I spreaded her legs and entered her in missionary. Fucked her missionary, kama sutra and finally fired my bullets into her in doggy style.
After some rest, we moved into the bathtub and she carefully cleansed my didi. Dressed up and she gave me a big hug before I leaved the place with big smile.

Looks: 20yo, chio. *8/10
Boobs: 32B, genuinely soft initially and firm after aroused, brown nipples. *8/10
Skin: brown skin, smooth. *8/10
Pussy: tight with well-trimmed hair. *8/10
BJ: normal. *6/10
FJ: fully sexified. *8/10
GFE: hugging. *6/10

Took motorbike back to Pink Hotel (cost 20THB) and slept.

loveseeker79
16-08-2009, 07:33 PM
DAY #2:
Had breakfast – beef balls noodle (cost 35THB) in Grand Plaza’s food court at top level. Then went to eat Birdnest (cost 150THB) as dessert.
Took a motorbike to Merlin Hotel (cost 20THB). Directly opposite Merlin Hotel is the famous “Nice Lady” Massage Center. Around Merlin Hotel has a few KTV farms for “Overnight Take Away” (price 1,500 ~ 2,000THB per night, unlimited shoots). Found a gem there, looks like a model, tall, slim and young, most importantly neh neh is big. My didi got feeling for her. After negotiation, mommy said can give me for 1,800THB. Due to having other agenda e.g. massage center, I didn’t take her. Felt regret later at night.
Walk-see-walk-see to Sakura Hotel. Very tired walking, so went into Sakura Massage in the hotel. Chose the Thai Traditional + Oil Massage package for 2 hrs (cost 470THB). Picked an ok looking MILF for my massage lady. She is a chatty lady. After later part of the massage, she asked me if I want “Ping Pong” massage (cost additional 200THB), which is good to our didi. As I never had “Ping Pong” massage before, I agreed to try. Later found out that actually it is “balls massage”. As she fondling my balls, my didi getting hard and straight up. She then held my didi and began to give me a slow HJ. It was very sensational. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of being in heaven. Then she asked me if I want to release and I said yes. Her hand motion got faster and felt pressure building up. Finally with ah..ah..ah… I shot up high. My bullets landed on the towel and mattress. She grinned and said happily “wow a lot nia…”.
Got a new towel from her. She led me to upstair for bath. After shower, I took a songtaew back to Pink Hotel (cost 20THB).
Had dinner – Prawn Tom Yum (cost 85THB) and birdnest (cost 150THB) again. Returned to hotel room and rested. At about 11pm, took motorbike to Chaopraya #4 (cost 40THB), where is quite far from Pink Hotel. Found out Chaopraya #4 is a massage center. Thought it was a disco. Not many girls at that time. Price quoted 1,800 ~ 2,500THB for massage + FJ. Didn’t take up any girl. Walked out to Sugar Beat disco – seemed very popular and happening. There was full of thai youngsters. Showed my NRIC to the bouncer at the entrance and went in for tour. A thai band was singing and performing. Found many sweet thai mei mei around (sadly speaking mostly with boy friends). Found myself a good fengshui location next to the bartender girl and good view to the band and lots of girls. Had a small bottle Heineken (cost 120THB). Sent electric eye contact to numerous girls and got 3 feedback signals. But no further action as their boy friends around. After the beer, went to Spark (opporsite Sugar Beat) for another bottle of Heineken (cost 120THB). Spark has dance and singing performance too.
Took a motorbike back to Pink Hotel (cost 40THB) and slept.

loveseeker79
16-08-2009, 07:36 PM
DAY #3 (Dannok):
After breakfast, checked out Pink Hotel. Went to a travel agency across the street from Pink Hotel. Bought a 10:30 minivan ticket for Hatyai to Dannok (cost 200THB). Journey from Hatyai to Dannok takes 1.5 hrs. Alighted the minivan at the Thai Immigration. Checked into Oscar Hotel (cost 650THB per night). Got a high floor room with windows facing the main road. There is a big mirror on the ceiling above the bed. Can see yourself in actions. Also, there is a porno channel available to make sure you and your girls get horny 24hrs all night long.
Went for exploration behind Oscar Hotel. Found many small KTV farms (price quoted RM250 ~ RM300 per night). Got to know many friendly OKTs, whom were eager to make deal done and offer helps to many kaki farms. Cross the main road (opporsite Oscar Hotel) and found many small KTV farms. Found the popular “Hello Bangkok” and “Spider” club there. Walked further up along the main road, found Oliver Hotel – another very happening area. Around Oliver Hotel has many KTV farms too. The biggest farm is located behind Oliver Hotel. Can’t remember the farm name. Inside the biggest farm, found about 50 SYT girls (price quoted RM200 ~ RM300).
Went back to a farm behind Oscar Hotel and took a SYT for overnight (cost RM250). Brought her back to hotel and rested. Soon couldn’t resist, my hands became naughty and kept fondling her body, thigh, long hair, face, back… then neh neh … then pussy. We kiss and frenched. I fingered her till she buay tahan. Could hear her hm…hm…ah…. Placed her hand to grope my hard didi. Asked her if wanna fuck and she nodded lightly. Removed her clothes and I immediately undress. Straddle over her and brought my long hard didi to her. Asked her to blow me. She lick bit by bit and apparently she seemed not knowing how to blow didi. Didn’t want to waste time, went on to attack her 34B boobs and pinkish nipples. Very attractive and sexy. Sucked and squeezed her boobs made her very horny and pussy wet. I put on my readily awaiting Okamoto “vibra-ribbed” condom and fucked her in missionary. She is tight and I was in heaven. My 5 short + 3 hard fuck method drove her super horny and her audio volume turned up super loud. Did a few fuck positions. Sideway fuck the best, can see myself in action through the ceiling mirror. Returned to missionary, feeling the pressure building up, I bent over to hold her tight and pumped harder and faster, making sure very pump went deep into her. Suddenly felt her pussy clamped my didi and the feeling was too great. I finally shot into her. We hugged motionless for a while and perspiring, catching up for breaths. We frenched passionately before I removed my didi from her beautiful red pussy. That was our 1st fuck of the day:D.
She went into the bath room for shower and then my turn. We slept afterward.

I waked up at about 6pm. Turned on the porno channel to watch. She was sleeping with just a towel wrapped around her sexy body. Soon I was horny again, watching the porno and thinking of our 1st fuck. My hands got naughty again. One thing leads to another. We had our 2nd fuck:D.

After shower, we went out for dinner. Her friend phoned her and she invited her friend over. After dinner, together we went to the popular “Hello Bangkok” club, where her friends were there drinking. We joined her friends in 1 table. I love “Hello Bangkok” instantly once I stepped into it. There were so many pretty models dancing and performing on the stage. All models are slim, tall and in sexy bikinis. There was soapy bathing show too. A model was bathing with soapy foams in a bathtub on the stage! Very attractive when she lifted up her long sexy leg and applied the soapy foams.
In later part of the night, there was singing performance by 3 different singing and dancing groups from Bangkok. I really had great time there with my girl. We kissed, hugged and frenched there like no body, even in-front of her friends. I paid for 5 large bottle of Heineken (cost 600THB). One of my girl’s girl friend was interested on me. When my girl was away to the toilet, she came over to dance with me. I hugged her and groped her boobs without rejection, but made her happier.
We were quite tipsy when we leaved Hello Bangkok for hotel. We were glued like lovers. We kissed in the lift. Back to the room, we engaged in passion. We got naked and were horny. We got into 69. I fingered and licked her pussy, her pussy was wet. I sucked her love juice that make her super turned on. At the same time, she finally learnt to blow my didi. Sucked and licked my hard rod didi as a lollipop. Engulfed my didi into her small moist mouth. We were ascended into heaven. At times, she ah…ah…ahh… and pressed my head to her juicy pussy that almost suffocated me. We had our 3rd fuck:D. I fucked her in various positions. We even did it doggy at the window. The curtain was not covered fully.
I was very wild and randy due to alcohol. I have to admit that was my most wildest sex ever. After that, we showered together. We slept naked, hugging each other.

Looks: 20yo, chio, thai chinese. *8/10
Boobs: 34B, pinkish nipples. *8/10
Skin: white skin, smooth. *8/10
Pussy: tight with well-trimmed hair. *9/10
BBBJ: normal. *6/10
FJ: fully sexified. *10/10
GFE: hugging. *10/10

loveseeker79
16-08-2009, 07:38 PM
DAY #4 (Dannok):
In the morning, I waked up with hard on. My didi was rubbing and touching her hip. I needed to fuck her. My hands began to caress her boobs and pussy. Soon she was waked up and turned on. We had our 4th fuck:D. I was able to last longer, as I felt difficult to cum this time.

I felt she may have fallen in love with me, when she took my hand and wanted to bite me as love mark. But I didn’t let her bite. She asked for my phone no. and asked me when I will be back. I gave her my phone no. (it’s temporary phone no.) but will not promise a date I will be back.
I don’t think I will return to Hatyai as I usually prefer to go Bangkok.

At about 9am, I gave her 200THB and sent her away with one last passionate french kiss.
At about 11am, I went to bus travel agency opporsite Oscar Hotel to buy 2:30pm minivan ticket for Dannok to Penang. Then went for lunch – seafood tom yum (cost 130THB). Went to 1 hr body scrub at Tanjung Spa (cost 300THB). Checked out Oscar Hotel at 1:30pm. Went to Thai Immigration to get the departure stamp on my passport. Paid RM1 for the stamp. Went back to the travel agency and awaited the minivan. Boarded the minivan at the Thai Immigration at 2:30pm. The journey from Dannok (or Sadao) to Penang Komtar takes 3 hrs. Arrived Penang Komtar at 5:30pm. Took taxi from Komtar to Penang Paya Lepas Airport (cost RM30). Took Tiger Air flight back to Singapore.

Playman
17-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Muahahaha...... my 1st blood in hatyai oso in 1981 (21st June 1981 to be exact!) Our ship stopped at songkla to resupply so I follow my encik to hatyai for R & R :D....... needless to say I was hooked although we stayed there for only 1 day....... so everytime got leave to clear will cheong up there :p

Those days my soul and heart is in Hatyai.....whenever I am free Hatyai....eat shit sleep also Hatyai.....!

Bro snakehead one thng for sure the golden era will never comes back again as nowadays no parent sell their daughther anymore......like the good old days....living standard in Thailand have also risen over ther years!

I do really miss the golden ear of Hatyai.......that is where I fall in love with Thailand and never fall out yet!:D:p

Playman
17-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Waw bro playman what a insight of those era ettics,u sure have a fair share of enjoyment when your're a playboy.So slowly when u become a playman the era change as well as the gals attitude.

Should we say that the working puyin is so much better life this days?abang saynag with many gifts,tips,calling card & some puyin in return treat the abang back with attidude.Only the player who knows the game surive..

I rem when i 1st cheong hatyai many years back the puyin is sweet & no frill.Nowadays if u kanna a average ok one is biasa,a attidude one is more than common & a sweet & obident one is rare!!

Now and the golden ear.....like heaven and earth....! Huge difference....! Nowadays puchai tried very hard to melt her heart rather than the other way round....! :D

Those we were serve like a KING!:D

sgboy2010
17-08-2009, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=loveseeker79;4015616]

Took motorbike to Atami Massage Center (cost 20THB) along Tanrattanakorn Rd. Saw a few young pretty girls. Chose a pretty girl for 1 shot FJ (cost 1,000THB). ]QUOTE]

You sure enjoyed your trip! I went to Hatyai last weekend first time.
MY friends been there many times and was chopped BIG TIME by sea front resturant. The seafood dinner cost us 6,500THB:eek: :mad: for 15 person.

Rub&Buah
17-08-2009, 03:38 PM
DAY #4 (Dannok):
At about 9am, I gave her 200THB and sent her away with one last passionate french kiss.
At about 11am, I went to bus travel agency opporsite Oscar Hotel to buy 2:30pm minivan ticket for Dannok to Penang. Then went for lunch – seafood tom yum (cost 130THB). Went to 1 hr body scrub at Tanjung Spa (cost 300THB). Checked out Oscar Hotel at 1:30pm. Went to Thai Immigration to get the departure stamp on my passport. Paid RM1 for the stamp. Went back to the travel agency and awaited the minivan. Boarded the minivan at the Thai Immigration at 2:30pm. The journey from Dannok (or Sadao) to Penang Komtar takes 3 hrs. Arrived Penang Komtar at 5:30pm. Took taxi from Komtar to Penang Paya Lepas Airport (cost RM30). Took Tiger Air flight back to Singapore.

It been sometime that we seen some decent full FR here.Thanks for writing.

Hatyai nowadays is just now batam to me.Dannok is better but must learn at least Lvl 6 tai-chi before going.The lady drinks & flower very hiong for disco club lady.But fun still..:p

boundThunter
17-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Let me see whether I can give you a glimpse into the past ....... it is just like you got married through a matching making and when the girl come in the room the first thng she do is to fold your T-shirts, shirts and put you shoe in a corner with the socks been fold into and slip in your shoe accrodingly separating left and right.

Then they will turn on the water (if your room have bath-tub) and make sure that the water is luke warm just nice......without much talking just smiling whenever you look at her......!:)

After that they will pull the curtain to make sure you can only barely walk within the room with the minimun lights.......as they are shy and they will bath (majority wouldn't unless you have ordered them for a few times already....!

if they bath you also they will keep the towel on..(some...why? shy)...then when they make love it is pasionately as if it is your first love making after "just married" thing..! GFE ~ damn high, skill~ do what you want without complain...as they wanted to please you as much as possible....why?

A big hello to all bros and sifus, thanks for this superb thread. :D

My first post here in this thread and a big thank you for Bro Playman for bringing back sweeeet memories....
Hat Yai has always been my favorite place on earth.

Yeah, those were the days....When those gals were trying to please you instead of the other way around.Those were the days when the OKT's prerequisite was the ability to speak Hokkien.

One really has to make an effort to spend a thousand bahts a day in those golden years when the best hotel in town, the Sukhontha, cost less than 400 bahts.

Ohh... one more thing Bro Playman. You forgot to add that those gals back then even squeezed the toothpaste onto your toothbrush...

Cheers...

holymannn
17-08-2009, 10:17 PM
That is why in the Danok thread...everyone is into the KC game to get a real kum cheng bonk.....but in the end...actually the pay more "hidden" cost that is the only way (that I know) to get a real kum cheng bonk.......!:D:D

tiu... when you wanna go? long time nv hear you wanna go liao. Or you go diam diam dont want to let me know? boh sui la you..... :P

Playman
18-08-2009, 09:59 AM

My first post here in this thread and a big thank you for Bro Playman for bringing back sweeeet memories....

Yeah, those were the days....When those gals were trying to please you instead of the other way around.Those were the days when the OKT's prerequisite was the ability to speak Hokkien.

One really has to make an effort to spend a thousand bahts a day in those golden years when the best hotel in town, the Sukhontha, cost less than 400 bahts.

Ohh... one more thing Bro Playman. You forgot to add that those gals back then even squeezed the toothpaste onto your toothbrush...

Cheers...

Yes.....the present Novotel Hotel was Sukhontha Hotel, the best in town which was all green colour theme hotel.....those were the days, yes....squeezed the toothpaste onto your toothbrush...

Ready with dry towel after you baht......miss those days!:D

Playman
18-08-2009, 10:01 AM
tiu... when you wanna go? long time nv hear you wanna go liao. Or you go diam diam dont want to let me know? boh sui la you..... :P

No lah....quite busy these few months due to work and a few projects all come at one time.....but will plan a trip up.

Of course our Prince have to be informed once in Hatyai/Danok.....if not the trip will not be completed....hahhahahh!:D

Playman
18-08-2009, 10:03 AM
DAY #4 (Dannok):
In the morning, I waked up with hard on. My didi was rubbing and touching her hip. I needed to fuck her. My hands began to caress her boobs and pussy. Soon she was waked up and turned on. We had our 4th fuck:D. I was able to last longer, as I felt difficult to cum this time.

The journey from Dannok (or Sadao) to Penang Komtar takes 3 hrs. Arrived Penang Komtar at 5:30pm. Took taxi from Komtar to Penang Paya Lepas Airport (cost RM30). Took Tiger Air flight back to Singapore.

Great detailed FR.....keep it cumming bro...!:D:p

etct88
18-08-2009, 12:04 PM
No lah....quite busy these few months due to work and a few projects all come at one time.....but will plan a trip up.

Of course our Prince have to be informed once in Hatyai/Danok.....if not the trip will not be completed....hahhahahh!:D

even your points at this moment is 747!...... hee hee:D:D

Playman
18-08-2009, 02:07 PM

Cheers...

Maybe one of these days we should organize a trip for the not lau jioa...but man from the 80s just to sit and tcss.....hahahah! It should be fun!:D

Playman
18-08-2009, 02:08 PM

Like that also can!:D

the_saint
18-08-2009, 11:05 PM

uncle you very alert on this bro points ya ..., 747 aka flying aeroplane ya :D:D

loveseeker79
19-08-2009, 10:29 PM
It been sometime that we seen some decent full FR here.Thanks for writing.

Hatyai nowadays is just now batam to me.Dannok is better but must learn at least Lvl 6 tai-chi before going.The lady drinks & flower very hiong for disco club lady.But fun still..:p

Thanks bro Rub&Buah for up my points. You have helped me to get out of negative point. Sadly speaking, my previous +24 points were deducted for asking Hatyai & Dandok info. Yes, it's been quite sometime to see people do some write-up about Hatyai and Dandok. Hope this thread will have more FR.

From my 1st cheong trip, I feel Hatyai is cheaper to get fuck than Dandok. Sugar Beat pub (next to Chaopraya #4) is best in Hatyai and Hello Bangkok in Dandok is unforgetably good for me.
In Hatyai & Dandok, all OKTs generally speak Hokkien. Luckily I can speak and understand Hokkien okok:D.

loveseeker79
19-08-2009, 10:43 PM
All Bros, Sifus and Lao Jiaos
Please up my points for my detail FR :D. Now 1 point is very pity.

My next cheong target will be Chiangmai. I will go Chiangmai for Loy Kathrong or Ying Peng (Light Festival) in earlier November.
My Dandok girl is from Chiangmai. So think Chiangmai should have many pretty girls:rolleyes:

loveseeker79
19-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Hello bros,

I almost forgot an interesting info from Dandok.

An OKT in Dandok quoted me this:
18yo Virgin Girl for overnight cost 5,000THB :eek:

At that time, I was very tempted by this offer. I think it is very worth the money. For 5,000THB is merely about SGD230! OMG:eek:

He pointed to me 1 of his girls, quite chio girl, white skin, boobs also nice and said she was just taken by a customer to break virgin 2 days ago.
Have never tried a virgin before. Very tempted. May be next time :D:rolleyes:

randily
20-08-2009, 08:49 AM
u lucky bro loveseeker 79

only 5000 thb for a virgin gal.

i was quoted 30,000 thb for a virgin gal in channivet area ard july last yr
the gals looks young, but no so chio.
anyway, didn't take up the offer. too exp already

but loh, next day saw her with an uncle eating brunch. dammed rich uncle...

Playman
20-08-2009, 10:12 AM

That is a lot over-priced......!:p

the_saint
20-08-2009, 06:08 PM
He pointed to me 1 of his girls, quite chio girl, white skin, boobs also nice and said she was just taken by a customer to break virgin 2 days ago.Have never tried a virgin before. Very tempted. May be next time :D:rolleyes:

bro for an un-virgin puying .. 5,000 baht very expensive lor .., ;);)

loveseeker79
20-08-2009, 10:15 PM
bro for an un-virgin puying .. 5,000 baht very expensive lor .., ;);)

Daikor bro the_saint,
Please tell me what should be the reasonable price to break virgin? Need to know, so won't get chop-chop next time leh:D

Hello all Daikors, Sifus, LaoJiaos, Gurus, Bros. Please kindly help to up my point:D. Point no. 4 is bad luck to cheong. Will repay bros by writing more FRs about my cheongs experience in Thailand.

Just bought a English-Thai Dictionary for learning Thai Language. Will come to usefulness when I will cheong Chiangmai in this November for Loy Kathrong.
Can't wait to get a girl friend there hehehe...

bensomchai
21-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi Guys, (Don know this posting is correct)

Jst came back from Hatyai last weekend. Hatyai seems 2 be a deserted ghost town nowadays. Walking along the Odean street, U can hardly find tourists walking around. In fact, Odean Shopping Mall is not in operation until further notice maybe in November 2009. Understand its 5th floor foodcourt caught fire and issues on Insurance Claims is delaying the reopening.

I came 2 understand that the last Snake Shop in Hatyai has ceased business. I am someone who loves the taste of Snake's Blood. During my peak days in Hatyai, I usually go for 3 snakes @ one go. Until recently these few years, only Cobras are being sold at this shop. I was there to have my portion of Snake Blood when I was told by the Lady Owner that she no more Slaughter Snakes, in Mandarin, She no longer " Sar Shen". Sit down and chatted with her and understand that she is doing it for the good of her husband who is critically ill. Ever since she stops killing snakes, her husband's illness became curable and thus, improvement follows. She is now selling Ice Kachang and thai deserts outside her Snake shop.

Went 2 Pink lady n was quoted as: B1700 to B2000 for those inside the fish tank n those outside the fish tank, its between B2500 to B3000. Did not book anyone as there is not many choice to choose from n I find the pricing high. I thought Pink Lady's price should be around B1500 to B1800. Went for a Foot Reflexology instead at the one opposite Lee Garden.

After my 1 hr foot massage, I was walking back 2 Lee Garden, spotted a chinese looking Thai lady walking towards my direction. I smiled at her n she smiled back. At this time, I turned my head back to take a 2nd look n she too, turned her head 2 look at me. I initiated by waving at her and said Hi. She stopped n smile, while I walk towards her n asked her: Sabai Dee Mai. She responded with Sabai Dee Ka n I asked her where she was going? She replied taking these food which she bought to her friend. Asked her for a drink and she says will call me when she finished her errands. Given her my Thai handphone number n waited for her call.

She called after half an hour n asked where 2 go? Told her why not she come 2 my hotel lobby 1st n we decide where 2 go. She came n we went for Shark's fin Soup and after chatting for a while, invited her 2 go 2 my room 2 continue our chatting. We were on topics of Internet and travelling.

Once in my room, we sat and chatted with the TV on. We were still chatting on travelling and she have memories on Koh Samui which we discussed and cherished. Told her will bring her 2 Hua Hin which she have not visited. We were very engrossed on beaches and as time passed quickly, we were on the same bed chatting, and she was just beside me lying her head on my chest. Instinct tells me that opportunity has come and I should react quickly.

I kissed her on the forehead, and down 2 her gentle lips. We frenched n wow, my hands arrived at her breast n we started 2 breathe more heavily. Spent alot of time frenching, hugging n when I start 2 touch her V, wow, its already wet. Took off her T-shirt, bra and start licking from her throat downwards 2 the Breasts, n slowly unbutton her trouser n take off, leaving her panty only. Slowly, I took off my shirt, n my Jeans, leaving my underwear only.

Next, we spent more time frenching n putting my fingers do the work on the V. This time, I lick her all the way down n bite her panty n pull it down with my teeth. I started licking her pussy n U can hear her moaning n the juice is simply there for me 2 quench my thirst. I quickly go into a 69 position but was disappointed that she is no good at blow job. I continue while she moan louder n that makes me very Beh Tahan already. I came up to kiss her again n gently put my didi into her pussy n my god, you can see her face changed n the body language says it all. We pumped like no tomorrow n after a while, I shot into it n she shivers like someone who had not been sexed for a long time. We hugged each other n lie down while still kissing each other. We went to wash up only after a short nap.

As she cannot spent the night with me, She left around 12 midnight. She got a mother 2 take care and have to be at home daily. She hope to see me again the next time when I visit Hatyai. She is just like a Girlfriend feeling to me and regretted that I have to go back the next day, otherwise, will bring her for outings or maybe to Songkhla beach to enjoy the breeze.

Anyway, have kept in touch with her these 2 days via phone. Looking forward to seeing her again

Playman
21-08-2009, 02:51 AM

Jst came back from Hatyai last weekend. Hatyai seems 2 be a deserted ghost town nowadays. Walking along the Odean street, U can hardly find tourists walking around. In fact, Odean Shopping Mall is not in operation until further notice maybe in November 2009. Understand its 5th floor foodcourt caught fire and issues on Insurance Claims is delaying the reopening.

I came 2 understand that the last Snake Shop in Hatyai has ceased business. I am someone who loves the taste of Snake's Blood. During my peak days in Hatyai, I usually go for 3 snakes @ one go. Until recently these few years, only Cobras are being sold at this shop. I was there to have my portion of Snake Blood when I was told by the Lady Owner that she no more Slaughter Snakes, in Mandarin, She no longer " Sar Shen". Sit down and chatted with her and understand that she is doing it for the good of her husband who is critically ill. Ever since she stops killing snakes, her husband's illness became curable and thus, improvement follows. She is now selling Ice Kachang and thai deserts outside her Snake shop.

Went 2 Pink lady n was quoted as: B1700 to B2000 for those inside the fish tank n those outside the fish tank, its between B2500 to B3000. Did not book anyone as there is not many choice to choose from n I find the pricing high. I thought Pink Lady's price should be around B1500 to B1800. Went for a Foot Reflexology instead at the one opposite Lee Garden.

After my 1 hr foot massage, I was walking back 2 Lee Garden, spotted a chinese looking Thai lady walking towards my direction. I smiled at her n she smiled back. At this time, I turned my head back to take a 2nd look n she too, turned her head 2 look at me. I initiated by waving at her and said Hi. She stopped n smile, while I walk towards her n asked her: Sabai Dee Mai. She responded with Sabai Dee Ka n I asked her where she was going? She replied taking these food which she bought to her friend. Asked her for a drink and she says will call me when she finished her errands. Given her my Thai handphone number n waited for her call.

She called after half an hour n asked where 2 go? Told her why not she come 2 my hotel lobby 1st n we decide where 2 go. She came n we went for Shark's fin Soup and after chatting for a while, invited her 2 go 2 my room 2 continue our chatting. We were on topics of Internet and travelling.

As she cannot spent the night with me, She left around 12 midnight. She got a mother 2 take care and have to be at home daily. She hope to see me again the next time when I visit Hatyai. She is just like a Girlfriend feeling to me and regretted that I have to go back the next day, otherwise, will bring her for outings or maybe to Songkhla beach to enjoy the breeze.

Anyway, have kept in touch with her these 2 days via phone. Looking forward to seeing her again

Wow...that is great.....chok dee lieow....! It reminds me of the old days...! Great FR keep it cumming!:D

smoothsoul
21-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Ahhhh,that post by bro bensomchai.....brings me way 5 years back when i fell in love in Hatyai. the feeling was like you are top of the world.well past is past

Hey guy's after 2 years not going to HDY, i just got back 2 days ago from HDY its just a 1 nigh thing. but would like to ask the bro,when i was there at around 10pm i saw a lot of wl at lee garden 7 eleven just walking up & down......have any one of u bro taken them.. just want to know any bro have experience them is it save to take them to the hotel...cos i just hate going to farms and looking for chick.

regards

snakehead
21-08-2009, 01:54 PM
but would like to ask the bro,when i was there at around 10pm i saw a lot of wl at lee garden 7 eleven just walking up & down......have any one of u bro taken them.. just want to know any bro have experience them is it save to take them to the hotel...cos i just hate going to farms and looking for chick.

just be careful and make sure you double check... triple check that they are not KATOEYS :p ....... many ply their trade there :D

西北度郎
21-08-2009, 08:31 PM
i'm currently in hatyai now, will be going to danok tomorrow, any bros wanna meet up?

the_saint
21-08-2009, 11:29 PM
i'm currently in hatyai now, will be going to danok tomorrow, any bros wanna meet up?

wow .., this year your trip up north also very regular liao ya ..., LOL. enjoy yourself bro ;)

the_saint
21-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Daikor bro the_saint,
Please tell me what should be the reasonable price to break virgin? Need to know, so won't get chop-chop next time leh:D

Hello all Daikors, Sifus, LaoJiaos, Gurus, Bros. Please kindly help to up my point:D. Point no. 4 is bad luck to cheong. Will repay bros by writing more FRs about my cheongs experience in Thailand.

Just bought a English-Thai Dictionary for learning Thai Language. Will come to usefulness when I will cheong Chiangmai in this November for Loy Kathrong.
Can't wait to get a girl friend there hehehe...

for a virgin puying, i really dont know. that why i only answer you for your statement for an un-virgin puying ;) not really interested on virgin puying as i am more to GFE and skill player when come to ML .., cheers ;)

bensomchai
22-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Ahhhh,that post by bro bensomchai.....brings me way 5 years back when i fell in love in Hatyai. the feeling was like you are top of the world.well past is past

Hey guy's after 2 years not going to HDY, i just got back 2 days ago from HDY its just a 1 nigh thing. but would like to ask the bro,when i was there at around 10pm i saw a lot of wl at lee garden 7 eleven just walking up & down......have any one of u bro taken them.. just want to know any bro have experience them is it save to take them to the hotel...cos i just hate going to farms and looking for chick.

regards

Hi,
Those walking up and down those area are freelance and if you pick them up, just becareful of your wallet. There are quite some Chio Bu there. Prices can be negotiated. Some older ones and not good looking are Mummies who can introduce young girls to you. All you have to do is to smile at them and they will walk to you for more details. Price range from B2000 but can be negotiated to B1600. Good Luck.

Playman
22-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi,
Those walking up and down those area are freelance and if you pick them up, just becareful of your wallet. There are quite some Chio Bu there. Prices can be negotiated. Some older ones and not good looking are Mummies who can introduce young girls to you. All you have to do is to smile at them and they will walk to you for more details. Price range from B2000 but can be negotiated to B1600. Good Luck.

A word of caution, don't take the mamasan word that all the girls are chio one....make sure you mirror the girls first before doing any payment....!:D:D

Most of them are left over from them farm.....! Nevertheless sometime you got gem, too ..... but unfortunately rarely have!

Good luck!:D

the_saint
22-08-2009, 11:49 AM
A word of caution, don't take the mamasan word that all the girls are chio one....make sure you mirror the girls first before doing any payment....!:D:D

Most of them are left over from them farm.....! Nevertheless sometime you got gem, too ..... but unfortunately rarely have!

Good luck!:D

yes i agree with you. we are all label as 'Walking ATM' to them. it is better to go to a reliable OKT or Farm. go with someone who have good experinces is also a good things, at least he will know what and where to go .., less chances of kena con ;)

smoothsoul
22-08-2009, 12:02 PM
thanks bro....bro somchai &playman have u guys experience any of the girls there.......
i will be going up this monday and i will try one of the girl from the 7 eleven & up date u guys when i'm back naa.

the_saint
22-08-2009, 03:27 PM
thanks bro....bro somchai &playman have u guys experience any of the girls there.......
i will be going up this monday and i will try one of the girl from the 7 eleven & up date u guys when i'm back naa.

enjoy your trip bro .., ;)

Playman
22-08-2009, 05:12 PM

Keep your wallet in the in-room safe including your passport...then you are safe already....!

Chok dee !:D

edkoh2000
22-08-2009, 06:46 PM

Once in my room, we sat and chatted with the TV on. We were still chatting on travelling and she have memories on Koh Samui which we discussed and cherished. Told her will bring her 2 Hua Hin which she have not visited. We were very engrossed on beaches and as time passed quickly, we were on the same bed chatting, and she was just beside me lying her head on my chest. Instinct tells me that opportunity has come and I should react quickly.

I kissed her on the forehead, and down 2 her gentle lips. We frenched n wow, my hands arrived at her breast n we started 2 breathe more heavily. Spent alot of time frenching, hugging n when I start 2 touch her V, wow, its already wet. Took off her T-shirt, bra and start licking from her throat downwards 2 the Breasts, n slowly unbutton her trouser n take off, leaving her panty only. Slowly, I took off my shirt, n my Jeans, leaving my underwear only.

Next, we spent more time frenching n putting my fingers do the work on the V. This time, I lick her all the way down n bite her panty n pull it down with my teeth. I started licking her pussy n U can hear her moaning n the juice is simply there for me 2 quench my thirst. I quickly go into a 69 position but was disappointed that she is no good at blow job. I continue while she moan louder n that makes me very Beh Tahan already. I came up to kiss her again n gently put my didi into her pussy n my god, you can see her face changed n the body language says it all. We pumped like no tomorrow n after a while, I shot into it n she shivers like someone who had not been sexed for a long time. We hugged each other n lie down while still kissing each other. We went to wash up only after a short nap.

Great FR. Bring back good memories. Now I am married, hard for me to go there again.

These days I heard cant fly there direct too since TIGER stop flying. I remember some of the trips I even took a 14 hours bus ride. Things we do for good pussy!

But I dont think I will ever endure the long journey again!

Is there any direct flight there now from Singapore? I dont think there is any countries or cities in the world that you can book a SYT for a few days at such good price for a GF fantasy!

Even other thai cities like phuket or bangkok, it is hard to find a nice girl to be a escort for a few days at such good prices.

bensomchai
22-08-2009, 08:58 PM

Hi,

I have tried asking the Mamasan but was shown the photo album. I don trust these photos as the girls are likely not the same as what you look at the photos. I rejected her and she says can ask the girls to go to my room and if don like, can ask her to go back but have to give her Motocycle money (B30). Took this suggestion and booked a young lady around 22 years old and paid B1600 after negotiating from B2500. It was 1 year back but don know whats the price now.

Go ahead and try and give us a FR when you are back.

Good luck and Happy Bonking.

Cheers.

Bensomchai

isg3003
22-08-2009, 10:00 PM

A few years ago when i was a regular in hatyai, there are always virgin @ 18 yo on offer for B20,000. Been sceptical i am never into it. Could there be so many virgin around?

TUBORG
26-08-2009, 11:34 AM

Oh...very good story enjoyed reading your narrative.

TUBORG
26-08-2009, 11:42 AM
DAY #3 (Dannok):
After breakfast, checked out Pink Hotel. Went to a travel agency across the street from Pink Hotel. Bought a 10:30 minivan ticket for Hatyai to Dannok (cost 200THB). Journey from Hatyai to Dannok takes 1.5 hrs. Alighted the minivan at the Thai Immigration. Checked into Oscar Hotel (cost 650THB per night). Got a high floor room with windows facing the main road. There is a big mirror on the ceiling above the bed. Can see yourself in actions. Also, there is a porno channel available to make sure you and your girls get horny 24hrs all night long.
Went for exploration behind Oscar Hotel. Found many small KTV farms (price quoted RM250 ~ RM300 per night). Got to know many friendly OKTs, whom were eager to make deal done and offer helps to many kaki farms. Cross the main road (opporsite Oscar Hotel) and found many small KTV farms. Found the popular “Hello Bangkok” and “Spider” club there. Walked further up along the main road, found Oliver Hotel – another very happening area. Around Oliver Hotel has many KTV farms too. The biggest farm is located behind Oliver Hotel. Can’t remember the farm name. Inside the biggest farm, found about 50 SYT girls (price quoted RM200 ~ RM300).
Went back to a farm behind Oscar Hotel and took a SYT for overnight (cost RM250). Brought her back to hotel and rested. Soon couldn’t resist, my hands became naughty and kept fondling her body, thigh, long hair, face, back… then neh neh … then pussy. We kiss and frenched. I fingered her till she buay tahan. Could hear her hm…hm…ah…. Placed her hand to grope my hard didi. Asked her if wanna fuck and she nodded lightly. Removed her clothes and I immediately undress. Straddle over her and brought my long hard didi to her. Asked her to blow me. She lick bit by bit and apparently she seemed not knowing how to blow didi. Didn’t want to waste time, went on to attack her 34B boobs and pinkish nipples. Very attractive and sexy. Sucked and squeezed her boobs made her very horny and pussy wet. I put on my readily awaiting Okamoto “vibra-ribbed” condom and fucked her in missionary. She is tight and I was in heaven. My 5 short + 3 hard fuck method drove her super horny and her audio volume turned up super loud. Did a few fuck positions. Sideway fuck the best, can see myself in action through the ceiling mirror. Returned to missionary, feeling the pressure building up, I bent over to hold her tight and pumped harder and faster, making sure very pump went deep into her. Suddenly felt her pussy clamped my didi and the feeling was too great. I finally shot into her. We hugged motionless for a while and perspiring, catching up for breaths. We frenched passionately before I removed my didi from her beautiful red pussy. That was our 1st fuck of the day:D.
She went into the bath room for shower and then my turn. We slept afterward.

I waked up at about 6pm. Turned on the porno channel to watch. She was sleeping with just a towel wrapped around her sexy body. Soon I was horny again, watching the porno and thinking of our 1st fuck. My hands got naughty again. One thing leads to another. We had our 2nd fuck:D.

After shower, we went out for dinner. Her friend phoned her and she invited her friend over. After dinner, together we went to the popular “Hello Bangkok” club, where her friends were there drinking. We joined her friends in 1 table. I love “Hello Bangkok” instantly once I stepped into it. There were so many pretty models dancing and performing on the stage. All models are slim, tall and in sexy bikinis. There was soapy bathing show too. A model was bathing with soapy foams in a bathtub on the stage! Very attractive when she lifted up her long sexy leg and applied the soapy foams.
In later part of the night, there was singing performance by 3 different singing and dancing groups from Bangkok. I really had great time there with my girl. We kissed, hugged and frenched there like no body, even in-front of her friends. I paid for 5 large bottle of Heineken (cost 600THB). One of my girl’s girl friend was interested on me. When my girl was away to the toilet, she came over to dance with me. I hugged her and groped her boobs without rejection, but made her happier.
We were quite tipsy when we leaved Hello Bangkok for hotel. We were glued like lovers. We kissed in the lift. Back to the room, we engaged in passion. We got naked and were horny. We got into 69. I fingered and licked her pussy, her pussy was wet. I sucked her love juice that make her super turned on. At the same time, she finally learnt to blow my didi. Sucked and licked my hard rod didi as a lollipop. Engulfed my didi into her small moist mouth. We were ascended into heaven. At times, she ah…ah…ahh… and pressed my head to her juicy pussy that almost suffocated me. We had our 3rd fuck:D. I fucked her in various positions. We even did it doggy at the window. The curtain was not covered fully.
I was very wild and randy due to alcohol. I have to admit that was my most wildest sex ever. After that, we showered together. We slept naked, hugging each other.

Looks: 20yo, chio, thai chinese. *8/10
Boobs: 34B, pinkish nipples. *8/10
Skin: white skin, smooth. *8/10
Pussy: tight with well-trimmed hair. *9/10
BBBJ: normal. *6/10
FJ: fully sexified. *10/10
GFE: hugging. *10/10

Exciting good report. enjoy reading.

Playman
26-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Great FR. Bring back good memories. Now I am married, hard for me to go there again.

These days I heard cant fly there direct too since TIGER stop flying. I remember some of the trips I even took a 14 hours bus ride. Things we do for good pussy!

But I dont think I will ever endure the long journey again!

Is there any direct flight there now from Singapore? I dont think there is any countries or cities in the world that you can book a SYT for a few days at such good price for a GF fantasy!

Even other thai cities like phuket or bangkok, it is hard to find a nice girl to be a escort for a few days at such good prices.

If you are in the erh....senior club...sorry no offence...then this should bring some sweet memories back from the goldne days time in Hatyai!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4011747-post6831.html

etct88
29-08-2009, 03:53 PM
If you are in the erh....senior club...sorry no offence...then this should bring some sweet memories back from the goldne days time in Hatyai!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4011747-post6831.html

So looks like you are the Chairman, of Golden Boys of Hatyai Club....:D:D

ken3399
29-08-2009, 11:53 PM

Any senior wants to organise a Hatyai trip this coming month during weekdays coz i will be clearing leave and quite bored staying in Sillispore. :D

Playman
30-08-2009, 03:10 AM

I so "young" how to be Chairman....hahahahah! I proposed that you be then I join your club loh!:D:D

etct88
30-08-2009, 03:36 AM
I so "young" how to be Chairman....hahahahah! I proposed that you be then I join your club loh!:D:D

I super over qualified..... too old:mad:, on the way 'home' , liao! You want to put your 3rd leg in also........... :eek:

Playman
30-08-2009, 03:48 AM
I super over qualified..... too old:mad:, on the way 'home' , liao! You want to put your 3rd leg in also........... :

KNS where you got old.....very young at heart unfortunately younger than me.....:(:p

Bro...ling time didn't yam char ot lim kopi with you already....when?:D

alphalaw
30-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I wan to join too. :D

etct88
31-08-2009, 02:19 AM
KNS where you got old.....very young at heart unfortunately younger than me.....:p

Bro...ling time didn't yam char ot lim kopi with you already....when?

I am over the hills liao... and announcing my retirement from Hatyai. So no chance to join the Golden Boys of Hatyai.... can only form the Hermits of Hatyai Club. Wanna to join?:)

Lim kopi will always be there. Tuesday night?:)

On this last note, wish all will contine to enjoy he quiet and charm of Hatyai.:)

Playman
31-08-2009, 03:03 AM
I am over the hills liao... and announcing my retirement from Hatyai. So no chance to join the Golden Boys of Hatyai.... can only form the Hermits of Hatyai Club. Wanna to join?:)

Lim kopi will always be there. Tuesday night?:)

On this last note, wish all will contine to enjoy he quiet and charm of Hatyai.:)

You sure.....not what we had spoken the last time....okay..we will TCSS on Tuesday and catch up on old time.:D

CheongKa
09-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Hello all bros,

I'm planning for my virgin trip to Hatyai probably next week, i had follow through this thread quietly over the past few weeks, read some very interesting report, make me tempted to go asap :)

A couple of questions to ask:

1. Can you guys recommend me a new and good/clean hotel in Hatyai? I dont mind to pay more for a comfortable hotel.
2. Where can i look for a top qualify WL? I have read in the thread that someone recommend kiss lounge or Chao Phraya 4, any other place?

Thank you all.

p/s: btw, anybody going next week? perhaps can meet up for a drink :)

Cupnoodle
10-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Tiger Airways will resume flights to the southern Thai city of Hat Yai from November 3, almost two years since it suspended flights to the city.

The budget carrier will offer three flights a week - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays - to Hat Yai.

Tiger said in a statement that the airline decided to resume the service due to increasing feedback from customers asking for the resumption of the Singapore-Hat Yai service.

Rosalynn Tay, managing director of Tiger Airways, said: "Hat Yai exudes a booming modern energy fuelled by the region's prosperity. It attracts a large number of ASEAN tourists with its many shops and entertainment facilities.

"We are particularly appreciative of the combined efforts of the airport authorities, the Tourism Authority of Thailand and the local community for making our come back to this destination a viable possibility."

To celebrate the resumption of the service, Tiger is offering low fares - starting from S$10 one way, excluding taxes and charges - to Hat Yai.

- CNA/al

Playman
11-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello all bros,

I'm planning for my virgin trip to Hatyai probably next week, i had follow through this thread quietly over the past few weeks, read some very interesting report, make me tempted to go asap :)

A couple of questions to ask:

1. Can you guys recommend me a new and good/clean hotel in Hatyai? I dont mind to pay more for a comfortable hotel.
2. Where can i look for a top qualify WL? I have read in the thread that someone recommend kiss lounge or Chao Phraya 4, any other place?

Thank you all.

p/s: btw, anybody going next week? perhaps can meet up for a drink :)

1) Kiss Lounge have matured ladies.....between 25-32......got some nice girl there if you are lucky, be there after 8pm....!
2) Chao Phraya 4 is a MP with mature ladies....if you are a uncle like me no problem loh!:D:D

etct88
11-09-2009, 02:25 AM
1) Kiss Lounge have matured ladies.....between 25-32......got some nice girl there if you are lucky, be there after 8pm....!
2) Chao Phraya 4 is a MP with mature ladies....if you are a uncle like me no problem loh!:D:D

3).. if you call us uncles:mad:, then you should go to Sugar Beat, right next to CP4.

so lead to

4) Have a good soapy massage in CP4, smelling fresh and good, head for Sugar Beat and have a good time in the hunt or be hunted by Uni Gals........:p

5) you will loved to be raped by the matured ladies of CP4.....

6) Kiss channel, don't go before 10pm.........

7) can head for Sotus Disco, right next to Paragon and Bar Berry. Tuk Tuk 40-100 bahts depending on timing...

Star_lite
11-09-2009, 11:25 AM
wow .., this year your trip up north also very regular liao ya ..., LOL. enjoy yourself bro ;)

I was at HatYai the day before... Next time can organise group outing...
haha..

Oh yah, nearly forget... Promised Ah Joe to help advertise abit ..

Any bro intend to head for hatyai or are at hatyai to enjoy urself ,

you guys can try this new joint call "AREA Escort Karaoke" previously

was "P.K Karaoke" located at 14/3 Chaiyakul-Uthit Rd. Was walking along the

road when their bright green sign board with yellow wordings caught my

attention.. A couple of their gals are really not bad looking, there was even

one which looked like a malay(SYT).

Here are the plus points i give to this place:

-This joint is very different from the other karaoke, it looks cleaner,

-More approachable,

-More stylish compared to the others in terms of deco(To me if the place look very run down i wun feel like walking over)

-Gals are not bad looking

-Service provided was Superb..!!!

-Lastly, the boss is a SINGAPOREAN..!!!! And he is in his late twenties only..!!! Same as me..!!!

COME ON GUYS.!! LETS GIVE HIM OUR SUPPORT..!!!

Quite a nice chap, looks a little fierce though. This is his first time doing this

and it seems he has lots of ideas in mind... So bros here can look out for

them ... K la i gotta offline liao, below is his contact if you guys

wanna contact him...

+6593766149(Sin)
+66822666339(Thai)

Happy Bonking guys..

CheongKa
12-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey Bro etct88 and playman,

thank you guys for sharing some info to newbie like me :) appreciate that.

can you guys recommend me a nice and new hotel? wana have a comfortable stay. very excited and looking forward to the trip now :)

3).. if you call us uncles:mad:, then you should go to Sugar Beat, right next to CP4.

so lead to

4) Have a good soapy massage in CP4, smelling fresh and good, head for Sugar Beat and have a good time in the hunt or be hunted by Uni Gals........:p

5) you will loved to be raped by the matured ladies of CP4.....

6) Kiss channel, don't go before 10pm.........

7) can head for Sotus Disco, right next to Paragon and Bar Berry. Tuk Tuk 40-100 bahts depending on timing...

Playman
12-09-2009, 03:59 AM

thank you guys for sharing some info to newbie like me appreciate that.

can you guys recommend me a nice and new hotel? wana have a comfortable stay. very excited and looking forward to the trip now :)

New Session or Crown Plaza....in the middle of the town new and clean!:D:D

If you have the budget then go for Novotel Centara Hat Yai Hotel room THB 1,293 per night and New Session is from THB 885 per night
and Golden Crown Plaza Hotel is THB 1,021.

Hope this helps....!:D

sex crusader
12-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Tiger Airways will resume flights to the southern Thai city of Hat Yai from November 3, almost two years since it suspended flights to the city.

T.

- CNA/al

This is a very good news to the cheong ka!. At least i don't have to drive so many hours now to visit my hotel recep.:D

Star_lite
12-09-2009, 08:32 AM

thank you guys for sharing some info to newbie like me :) appreciate that.

bro u want a nice n comfy stay, you can consider taking Mayflower Hotel, to me i think its the brother brother hotel to new seasons hotel but its much newer... ask for rm 1001 if its avail, corner rm without any rms next to it... big and spacious also.. price i think is about 950-1000 plus minus i think..

Playman
12-09-2009, 12:13 PM
bro u want a nice n comfy stay, you can consider taking Mayflower Hotel, to me i think its the brother brother hotel to new seasons hotel but its much newer... ask for rm 1001 if its avail, corner rm without any rms next to it... big and spacious also.. price i think is about 950-1000 plus minus i think..

Yeap that is a nice hotel, too! There is 2 more older hotel within the town centre itself that is The Regency and of course the famous Lee Garden! Comfy & nice up to individual....!:D

acid_rxz
12-09-2009, 05:06 PM
hi all bros long time didnt go hatyat since tiger stop flying and have never visited danok some qns hope bros here can help as i looking to go over in dec

1)how to i go to danok from hatyat??
2)last time i used to buy vouchers at hatyat centre for hotels so over at danok is it the same or we just go straight to the hotel??
3)still haven decided on staying how many nights in danok or hatyat as tiger start flying maybe hatyat will become alive again what do u bros recommend?

CheongKa
12-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Yeap that is a nice hotel, too! There is 2 more older hotel within the town centre itself that is The Regency and of course the famous Lee Garden! Comfy & nice up to individual....!:D

thank you playman and star lite for recommendation. will try to book either new season or may flower.

last question, where can i get those hotel coupon for cheaper booking price? thx

sibaysong4u
13-09-2009, 10:09 AM
[SIZE="4"]Tiger Airways will resume flights to the southern Thai city of Hat YaiI miss my Sakura massage,Paragon,SC Heritage,New Season Hotel soooooo much....Hatyai here I Cum!

Playman
13-09-2009, 10:43 AM
I miss my Sakura massage,Paragon,SC Heritage,New Season Hotel soooooo much....Hatyai here I Cum!

Hahahaha a lot of people are migrating to Danok and you still miss Hatyai....well, me, too!:D

ch_chua
13-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Bro,what the damage for ah joe girls?:p

Playman
13-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Ah Joe's girls....who is Ah Joe i the first place... OKT?:confused:

Pearl
14-09-2009, 12:48 AM

GI JOE? Rise of the 1 eyed cobra :p

Playman
14-09-2009, 09:36 AM
GI JOE? Rise of the 1 eyed cobra :p

GI Joe in Haadyai.....wow..! :eek::D

Yokosi
14-09-2009, 09:37 AM
hi all bros long time didnt go hatyat since tiger stop flying and have never visited danok some qns hope bros here can help as i looking to go over in dec

1)how to i go to danok from hatyat??

2)last time i used to buy vouchers at hatyat centre for hotels so over at danok is it the same or we just go straight to the hotel?

3)still haven decided on staying how many nights in danok or hatyat as tiger start flying maybe hatyat will become alive again what do u bros recommend?

Answer 1: Book a regular bus to Kuala Lumpur. You can do it at the voucher place. The agent will give you a ticket. It will cost you THB 100. Be at the agent place 30 minutes before the bus departure. You tell the driver that you are going to Danok. Pls get off at the Thai immigration check point.

Answer 2: In Danok, you go straight to the Hotel ( He Jian, New Satit Hotel, Oliver Hotel, Firatel Hotel, Oscar Hotel, old Satit Hotel, KPK Hotel, Grand River Hotel, Hollywood Palace Hotel, Phu Phong Hotel, etc, etc ).

Answer 3: Up to you.

etct88
14-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Answer 1: Book a regular bus to Kuala Lumpur. You can do it at the voucher place. The agent will give you a ticket. It will cost you THB 100. Be at the agent place 30 minutes before the bus departure. You tell the driver that you are going to Danok. Pls get off at the Thai immigration check point.

Answer 2: In Danok, you go straight to the Hotel ( He Jian, New Satit Hotel, Oliver Hotel, Firatel Hotel, Oscar Hotel, old Satit Hotel, KPK Hotel, Grand River Hotel, Hollywood Palace Hotel, Phu Phong Hotel, etc, etc ).

Answer 3: Up to you.

ha ha ha ha... counter quote

1. No need to book, Hatyai-KL bus and drop off at Danok. There are many regulars Hatyai-Danok minibuses operating. The cost is 50 bahts. There are Hatyai Airport - Danok services, too. Check at the airport counters. May cost a bit more, more convenient. But you get to miss Hatyai.

2. Agreed... just go to the hotel. Mostly you will be drop off, near/opposite Oliver or Oscar. Both stops have return trips to Hatyai.

3. Your didi and my didi very shy, don't know each other.....:D:D

Star_lite
15-09-2009, 10:53 AM
if not wrong its ranging from 1700-2500 for over night , for 1 shot im not sure already... Have to msg him or call to ask..

Star_lite
15-09-2009, 10:57 AM

He is the boss of A.R.E.A Escort, a karaoke in hatyai i was talking about.. Read back...

KillBill2
15-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Tiger Air's resumption of Sin-Hdy flights is one of the best news I heard this year. Already booked for the first flight on 3 Nov. Anyone else going?

Playman
15-09-2009, 06:59 PM
He is the boss of A.R.E.A Escort, a karaoke in hatyai i was talking about.. Read back...

Oh okay..dunno him...!:D

Playman
15-09-2009, 07:00 PM
thank you playman and star lite for recommendation. will try to book either new season or may flower.

last question, where can i get those hotel coupon for cheaper booking price? thx

Once you arrives in Hatyai there is many tour offices that is opened already as early as 7am (Thai) just walk in and buy, it will save you as much as 70-80 bahts per night.!:D

alphalaw
15-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Tiger Air's resumption of Sin-Hdy flights is one of the best news I heard this year. Already booked for the first flight on 3 Nov. Anyone else going?

meme going in too :D

Ange|Boy
15-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I may be going end of this month, any bros going?

Star_lite
16-09-2009, 12:38 AM
got time go visit his place lor then u'll know him ... But really salute him, not his home ground he also able to open the place.. And the funny thing is he dun know how to speak thai.. Haha.. Dun know how he communicate with his girls and workers... Maybe by drawing pictures.. Wahahah... sorry joe joking only ah... :) Hee...!!

randily
16-09-2009, 10:19 AM

But only got 1 flight per day n is in the afternoon. a bit not here, not there like tat.
how i wish the return flight can b in the evenings...
tat way, after check out still got time to roam the city w/o the WLs with us..

loveseeker79
16-09-2009, 09:57 PM
But only got 1 flight per day n is in the afternoon. a bit not here, not there like tat.
how i wish the return flight can b in the evenings...
tat way, after check out still got time to roam the city w/o the WLs with us..

Indeed GREAT NEWS! Tiger Air has resumed direct flight from SG to Hatyai again. Like this can cut a lot of hassle to travel from SG - Penang - Hatyai.
Start recruiting my siao soldiers for new assault in Hatyai :D

snakehead
17-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Indeed GREAT NEWS! Tiger Air has resumed direct flight from SG to Hatyai again. Like this can cut a lot of hassle to travel from SG - Penang - Hatyai.
Start recruiting my siao soldiers for new assault in Hatyai :D

Bros flying Tiger to/from Haadyai may wish to take note that flights may not fly on "schedule"......... understand from insider that plane will takeoff only if there are enough pax on board :mad:

etct88
17-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Bros flying Tiger to/from Haadyai may wish to take note that flights may not fly on "schedule"......... understand from insider that plane will takeoff only if there are enough pax on board :mad:

If it is true, then Tiger Airways is super buay sui!:mad::mad:

randily
18-09-2009, 01:11 AM

tats y theres always flight cancellation for 'technical' reasons.
if really kanna this,really suck thumb n bang table

next thing to do, rush down to golden mile to buy tickets
if lucky, still can go on the same day.

lets pray hard for other LLCs to offer direct flight to haadyai....

pj_soldier
18-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Dearest bros,

i will be in hatyai next month oct around 22~24; if any bros also be there, maybe we can meet up for a round of drinks at the pubb??; this is a great place for classic live band of rock & roll

cheers :)

I may be going end of this month, any bros going?

西北度郎
20-09-2009, 09:09 PM

bro, the farm is just beside deep point coffee shop? what is the damage like? would like to pay a visit when i go hatyai week.

lurpsexx
20-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Bros flying Tiger to/from Haadyai may wish to take note that flights may not fly on "schedule"......... understand from insider that plane will takeoff only if there are enough pax on board

Tiger is notorious in Aussie Land for last min cancellations and not informing passengers in advance... its like their father's airline.. suka suka change this and tat and heck care abt passengers..:mad:

All bros flying to hatyai on Tiger better pray hard they actually leave SG/Hatayai, and perhaps on time too.. Ar bo really squeeze balls when cannot catch the alternative of coach buses back... :eek:

AnNex
21-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Tiger are the worst in this main 3 lcc always last min change of time or worst they cancel your flight . Jet star and air asia is a more secure bet 555

lurpsexx
21-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Tiger are the worst in this main 3 lcc always last min change of time or worst they cancel your flight . Jet star and air asia is a more secure bet 555

Bro,

Poh Bian la... Only Tiger flies to HDY now... Ar bo ta bus lo... 14 hrs hell on ur butt! :D

KatoeyLover69
21-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Monday 21 September 2009 :-

Southern cities get air link

PHUKET : The major southern cities of Phuket and Hat Yai are receiving a new air link, offering an alternative to what is now a seven-hour bus journey.

New airline Happy Air is poised to launch the Phuket-Hat Yai service on Oct 26. The travel time between the two locations will be 40 minutes.

Happy Air sales and marketing manager Patcharapol Sonthipan said the airline had secured aviation permits from the Department of Aviation.

He said Happy Air was positioning itself as a premium-service airline which was targetting tourists and business travellers. The airline also plans to fly to the Malaysian resort island of Langkawi.

Mr Patcharapol said the air service would provide faster alternative for travellers travelling between Phuket and Hat Yai, the commercial district of Songkhla.

Mr Patcharapol said the Phuket-based airline would operate two twin turboprop SAAB 340A aircraft, with 34 seats.

The planes are leased from a Swedish company. Happy Air will offer daily flights between Phuket and Hat Yai and three times a week between Phuket and Langkawi. The Phuket-Langkawi flights will also begin in late October 2009
--- KatoeyNews NetWork

Pearl
21-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Bro,

Poh Bian la... Only Tiger flies to HDY now... Ar bo ta bus lo... 14 hrs hell on ur butt! :D

If take bus, stay longer in Hatyai to make it worthwhile lo

the_saint
21-09-2009, 11:51 PM
If take bus, stay longer in Hatyai to make it worthwhile lo

why its so Taikor ?? :confused:

Playman
22-09-2009, 03:13 AM
why its so Taikor ?? :confused:

So are you joining us?:p:D

Uncle will be there for golf!

etct88
22-09-2009, 03:21 AM
So are you joining us?

Uncle will be there for golf!

why you asked? I prefer puying caddie....:p:p

he will be there this weekend.......... but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc :p

Playman
22-09-2009, 01:12 PM
why you asked? I prefer puying caddie....:p

he will be there this weekend.......... but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc :p

Gee..that is nice I will be there end of next month...now is the best time to go "low-session" prices of hotel double folded after October.

Nice food and reasonably priced also...can't wait to be there...will do some diving,too!:D Try this restaurant.."Dragon View" Thumb up!

Bro saint is not joining us meh?;)

Tony Stark
22-09-2009, 02:17 PM
but I may head for Krabi, auntie's friend birthday and opening of a hair saloon, etc :p

When your hair salon opening?
I need a long overdue haircut.

Will come down and support lah! :D

sengseng
22-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Just return from Tomyamland.
Actually this trip to Tomyamland is more into business and working trip rather than a cheong trip.Just came back from the IMT-GT Convention.

Anyway I am no expert , just to share here is some choices and tuition lessons that my Sifus taught me about Cheonging in Hatyai.

#1 : Go to a Chicken Farm (Karaoke) to pick your on choices.

#2: Go for Turkish Bath like Pink Lady, Chao Phraya 4 and etc.

#3 : Real Karaoke to hunt your prey. Mostly WL hangs out there can speak some English.

#4: Go for Massage Gals or Saloon Gals.
Go to Massage Parlours like Alauddin and Kings.Most of them can speak Mandarin + Hokkien. Originated either from Myanmar or Yunnan PRC.
Most of the ML there do FL. Tapao them back to your hotel than nego for Shorttime or Longtime. Normally they can join you after midnight till 7am.
If you are in a small group , ask the ML to introduce their friends to your group.Bring them out for supper,you will have more GFe later. Kekeke

#5:Street Walkers .
Most of them hangs out in front of Grand Plaza Hotel and Lee Garden Plaza.
Either you have sharp eyes or they have sharp. eyes. You will sure to bump into each other.But beware Lady Boys also cari makan at the same place, so dun make the wrong decision. Hahaha.

#6: Must have ctcs.
Uni gals looking for extra money. Young Housewives looking for fun and extra
income.

#7: Higher ISO
For those who wish for higher ISO like genuine Cover gals, models and loca artise, then secret prearrangement have to be made lor.

#8: DIY HUNTING
Go for Shopping Centre Sales Gals, Hotels female staff, restaurant waitresses, tackle them personally. Have to be a smooth operator and thick skin and also can speak Thai lol. This take alot patient, time and effort .

* If you think my posting is boring, just ignored it.

Below are some Thai Gals pixs I took to share during the trip.Hope you guys will like it.Not WL arh.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals1.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals2.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals3.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals4.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals5.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals6.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals7.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae267/shasinboy/tygals8.jpg

Pls try and click on the amended photo links

西北度郎
22-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Gee..that is nice I will be there end of next month...now is the best time to go "low-session" prices of hotel double folded after October.

Nice food and reasonably priced also...can't wait to be there...will do some diving,too!:D Try this restaurant.."Dragon View" Thumb up!

bro playman, where is this restaurant "dragon view", they sell thai or chinese food? i'll be going down hatyai this weekend, thanks. :)

西北度郎
22-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Below are some Thai Gals pixs I took to share during the trip.Hope you guys will like it.Not WL arh.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals1.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals2.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals3.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals4.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals5.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals6.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals7.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a.oy/tygals8.jpg

bro sengseng, none of your pixs links seem to be working. :confused: am i the only one with the problems?

sengseng
22-09-2009, 04:44 PM
bro sengseng, none of your pixs links seem to be working. :confused: am i the only one with the problems?

Thanks for informing me. There is a slight error in the photos links . I have retify the problem. Pls click on the links on my original post again. Any inconvenience cause is much regretted.:D
Thank you
Sengseng

Playman
22-09-2009, 05:10 PM
bro playman, where is this restaurant "dragon view", they sell thai or chinese food? i'll be going down hatyai this weekend, thanks. :)

Hahaha sorry for the mis-understanding, I am referring to the Dragon View Restaurant in front of Ao Nang Restaurant, KRABI not in Haadyai sorry! ( I am replying to Uncle etct88 statement):D:D

etct88
22-09-2009, 06:26 PM

Bro saint is not joining us meh?;)

Probably have free accommodation!

Unfortunately, don't think I can dive/SCUBA..... will need a lot of weights to counter the in grown floating gear/fat...

Will see if have time to do the Dragon stunt... hee hee

Star_lite
22-09-2009, 06:45 PM
bro, the farm is just beside deep point coffee shop? what is the damage like? would like to pay a visit when i go hatyai week.

umm... I dun know how to say lei.. but if u take a tuk tuk from mayflower or lee garden or 4 seasons, it is about 20-30 baht for 1 person.. U can check this site out if u really going over..
You may wanna see this...

http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_208975.html

Star_lite
22-09-2009, 08:05 PM

umm... I dun know how to say lei.. but if u take a tuk tuk from mayflower or lee garden or 4 seasons, it is about 20-30 baht for 1 person.. U can check this site out if u really going over..

http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_208975.html

西北度郎
25-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Hahaha sorry for the mis-understanding, I am referring to the Dragon View Restaurant in front of Ao Nang Restaurant, KRABI not in Haadyai sorry! ( I am replying to Uncle etct88 statement):D:D

wah bro playman, you seems to know thailand very well, pui fook pui fook (cantonese).

西北度郎
25-09-2009, 07:16 PM

A.R.E.A Escort in Hatyai... (Other) - Ads ID: 208975 (http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_208975.html)

thanks bro, got it. i will go & try out, so any discount for sbf members? :D

pj_soldier
26-09-2009, 06:22 PM
to all bros,

anyone of you all will be in hatyai from Oct 4 to Oct 6?

would be good if can meet up for a round of beers.

Playman
27-09-2009, 01:38 AM
wah bro playman, you seems to know thailand very well, pui fook pui fook (cantonese).

No lah.... I just happened to know the place that is all.....!:D

Ange|Boy
27-09-2009, 07:54 PM
to all bros,

anyone of you all will be in hatyai from Oct 4 to Oct 6?

would be good if can meet up for a round of beers.

Hi Bro, I may be going up during the few days but I only can confirm this Wednesday. If I am going up lets meet for some beers.

pj_soldier
27-09-2009, 11:42 PM
that will be cool.
let's see how it works out.

Hi Bro, I may be going up during the few days but I only can confirm this Wednesday. If I am going up lets meet for some beers.

Playman
28-09-2009, 06:17 PM

Seem to notice your conquest in China quite a number of places....care to elaborate them, as some brothers I knew in SBF once set foot in China, they will most likely dropped "tom Yam" and starting eating "Dim Sum":D

What is your point of view?

Ange|Boy
28-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Seriously I prefer PRC more Bro cos can communicate well with them so can sian them... I am bad with Thai so cannot sian.. other than that its ok.

What about you Bro? Whats your view.

PS, my signature actually refers to the places where the ladies that I bonk before originate from, trying to complete my collections but China is really too bighaha.

Pearl
28-09-2009, 09:09 PM
No lah.... I just happened to know the place that is all.....!:D

U not based there and explored all holes and lobang meh? :p

Playman
28-09-2009, 09:28 PM
U not based there and explored all holes and lobang meh? :p

How I wish I am based there.....then uncle etct88 can drop-in every week to see me...hahahaha!:D

alphalaw
29-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Seem to notice your conquest in China quite a number of places....care to elaborate them, as some brothers I knew in SBF once set foot in China, they will most likely dropped "tom Yam" and starting eating "Dim Sum":D

What is your point of view?

Agreed with 2 hands up and 2 legs up and 1 dick up (for a few times) :p:D

Pearl
29-09-2009, 09:03 PM
How I wish I am based there.....then uncle etct88 can drop-in every week to see me...hahahaha!:D

If u based in Thai.. u will say PRC good...move to PRC, then say Viet good.. and so on .:D

the_saint
29-09-2009, 11:13 PM
If u based in Thai.. u will say PRC good...move to PRC, then say Viet good.. and so on .:D

he is hard to sextified ... :D:D

Playman
30-09-2009, 02:13 AM

To me everything also good...as long as the girl is chun, can already!:D

I had once a Hindi girl...wow..very nice and very wet...! Bollywood dancer....sorry to be precise back-up dancer behind the actress...!:D:D

Ange|Boy
30-09-2009, 12:53 PM

I had once a Hindi girl...wow..very nice and very wet...! Bollywood dancer....sorry to be precise back-up dancer behind the actress...!:D:D

Ur Dare man, for me I think I try to complete my collection in China before moving to the exotics...haha

Playman
30-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Ur Dare man, for me I think I try to complete my collection in China before moving to the exotics...haha

That time no choice I am stuck in Calcutta for 3 more days as there is no flight out from there, only 3 times a week!:D:D

Ange|Boy
30-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Haha wat are you doing in Calcutta in the first place.

lucascc
30-09-2009, 08:08 PM
yo~

mayb will b at hatyai around 3rd-6th Oct.
wer a good place for beer?

the_saint
30-09-2009, 09:47 PM

i can comfirm that .., so far all the puying you bonk that i know is all very chun and skillfull too ;)

Pearl
30-09-2009, 09:51 PM

hahaha.. my well travelled bro.. I was stuck in Bangalore also, never had the courage to try the Dark ones :p

Playman
01-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Haha wat are you doing in Calcutta in the first place.

Regional meeting for Asia Pacific......! In other words, working!:D:D

warmnites
01-10-2009, 08:43 AM
planning a week holiday either at danok or hatyai
any advise bros?:D

boundThunter
01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Regional meeting for Asia Pacific......! In other words, working!

Daytime working, nighttime parking. What a life, Uncle Playman !!! Envy you, leh...
Next time I wanna tag along, a sai bor ?:p Bags carrying will do, hahha....

Cheers...:D

Anything more than 2 nights are advisable to be spent outside Danok, that's, IMHO.
Btw, who are you with on the tour. A cheongsters or a family-based tours ?
Get yourself more infos from reliable tour providers and make decisions there and then. Too much planning will take half the fun out from your holidays.

Cheers and have a good time....:D

run001
01-10-2009, 12:42 PM
HI Bro,
can any bro advise me,
1.will be going this Nov 1, but I have lost Agency 707 nos to book hotel, can any bro knows the nos to call ??

2. the last time I stay at new season with internet within room, any idea does Mayflower also have internet, have to bring lap top to work.....sian ?
or can have 'mayflower email".please..

3. any of you hear about " AREA" social escort service in hatyai ?
is the FL beter then farm ?

too long haven't been hatyai. loss touch already......

Thanks Bro

etct88
01-10-2009, 01:27 PM
yo~

mayb will b at hatyai around 3rd-6th Oct.
wer a good place for beer?

maybe you try 7 11, plenty of them around!:D:D

Playman
01-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Daytime working, nighttime parking. What a life, Uncle Playman !!! Envy you, leh...
Next time I wanna tag along, a sai bor ?:p Bags carrying will do, hahha....

Cheers...:DCheers and have a good time....:D

Aiyo...you called me uncle then my "char bor" (ladies) all aunties, you want meh?:D

Playman
01-10-2009, 01:44 PM
HI Bro,
can any bro advise me,
1.will be going this Nov 1, but I have lost Agency 707 nos to book hotel, can any bro knows the nos to call ??

I happened to know one , my regular agent, if interested let me know!

2. the last time I stay at new season with internet within room, any idea does Mayflower also have internet, have to bring lap top to work.....sian ?

Yes, they provide wifi in Mayflower, too!

is the FL better then farm ?

To me, FL is without office and farm is with office....!

too long haven't been hatyai. loss touch already......

Thanks Bro

Me, too lost touch with Hatyai, please up-date us when you are back!:D

boundThunter
01-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Aiyo...you called me uncle then my "char bor" (ladies) all aunties, you want meh?:D

No worry lah, it is still Bro Playman. Lau Kuay Bu is The Best Tonic. No inhibitions.

All in the spirits of adventure :D Nothing ventured, nothing gained !!!:eek:

In fact, nowadays I liked aunties better....;)

etct88
01-10-2009, 02:17 PM
No worry lah, it is still Bro Playman. Lau Kuay Bu is The Best Tonic. No inhibitions.

All in the spirits of adventure. Nothing ventured, nothing gained !!!

In fact, nowadays I liked aunties better....;)

Shit la! we have competition!!!!!:eek::D

run001
01-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Bro Playman,
can I have your agent nos please....

any bro here going Nov 1....?

thanks!

KatoeyLover69
01-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Thursday 1 October 2009 :-

Overdose of sex stimulants kills Malaysian man

BANGKOK: A Malaysian man was found dead in a hotel room in the border town of Sadao, in what is suspected to have been caused by an overdose of sex stimulants.

On Tuesday night, the 52-year-old victim and his Thai girlfriend checked into the hotel in Soi Thaijungloan after patronising a bar.

“When she woke up in the morning, the man was already dead. She told us the man liked to take sex stimulants,” said Major Phichet Channoo of the Sadao police station in the Songkhla province.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

etct88
01-10-2009, 07:34 PM

... before the boss stepped in, should be 'advice', not advise.

ie, please advise me.... please give me some advice.....

can any bro advise me, or any advice from bros........:D:D:p

西北度郎
01-10-2009, 08:00 PM
HI Bro,

Thanks Bro

i was in hatyai last week, did go down to AREA (beside deep point coffee shop in see kim yong) to have a look. maybe due to weekend or i went there too late (4-5pm thai time), not much of a choice left. :o

relaxman
01-10-2009, 08:54 PM
just for info, Tiger airways is flying to Hatyai from 04Nov.:)
good for Bros who cheong there.:D

boundThunter
02-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Shit la! we have competition!!!!!:eek::D

No worry, Bro etct88. I am the junior here so I take a number, hahaha....

But Lau Kuay Bu is still the Best !!!:p

Playman
02-10-2009, 02:07 AM
No worry, Bro etct88. I am the junior here so I take a number, hahaha....

But Lau Kuay Bu is still the Best !!!:p

Welcome to the "Uncle" club....hahahahaah! There is s many Lau Kuay Bu around why worry.....come and grab all the leftover from the club, pubs..farms...disco..plenty to go around!:D

etct88
02-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the "Uncle" club....hahahahaah! There is s many Lau Kuay Bu around why worry.....come and grab all the leftover from the club, pubs..farms...disco..plenty to go around!:D

we all want those from your stable......:D

at most, worst, fortunately or unfortunately, but ai song onli........... kenna become sperm uncles......

Playman
02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
we all want those from your stable......:D

at most, worst, fortunately or unfortunately, but ai song onli........... kenna become sperm uncles......

I told you already all my horses runaway, some too old to race or some strayed:o:D to other stable already.....only stable left but no horses.....!

kampong man
02-10-2009, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=run001;4157315]HI Bro,

here the info:

1. Mayflower
email: [email protected]
Tel: 074-234888 or 074-230120

2. A.R.E.A Escort Karaoka at See kim Yong is a farm, OKT is SingKaPoo Lang,according to 路边社, he is ex....., hmmm.......ex what?? oh..... ex MATAH lor,dunno true or not? :confused:There is another farm 'AMI KARAOKE" next to the kopi tiam at Soi 3,The OKT is also SingKapoo Lang, last year I booked one 20 yo SYT from this farm, wah. the bonking was verrrry good, really unforgetable. too bad rtf the syt no longer there.:):)

A.R.E.A
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM
i was in hatyai last week, did go down to AREA (beside deep point coffee shop in see kim yong) to have a look. maybe due to weekend or i went there too late (4-5pm thai time), not much of a choice left. :o

No wonder bro, yah its kind of late for that timing. Do drop me a mail next time when u're coming again... :) I Keep the good stuff for you .. hee..!!

A.R.E.A
03-10-2009, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=run001;4157315]HI Bro,

here the info:

1. Mayflower
email: [email protected]
Tel: 074-234888 or 074-230120

2. A.R.E.A Escort Karaoka at See kim Yong is a farm, OKT is SingKaPoo Lang,according to 路边社, he is ex....., hmmm.......ex what?? oh..... ex MATAH lor,dunno true or not? :confused:There is another farm 'AMI KARAOKE" next to the kopi tiam at Soi 3,The OKT is also SingKapoo Lang, last year I booked one 20 yo SYT from this farm, wah. the bonking was verrrry good, really unforgetable. too bad rtf the syt no longer there.:):)

Police?? The OKT is the person standing out there trying to find customer for the ladies right..?? Yah, its true my previous OKT is a singaporean, but i never heard him mentioning anything about working as a policeman before... Think u must check with your 路边社 if the info accurate not.. but even so, its not a big deal, maybe he wanna have a change and be a salesman?? hee.. Can try us out if ur syt no longer there.. The Ocean is so big..!! When there is water, there may be fishes...:D

warmnites
03-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Anything more than 2 nights are advisable to be spent outside Danok, that's, IMHO. (will be bored after 2 days? nothing there is it?)

Btw, who are you with on the tour. A cheongsters or a family-based tours ?
(maybe going alone or see which fren willing to come along?):D

Get yourself more infos from reliable tour providers and make decisions there and then. Too much planning will take half the fun out from your holidays.

Cheers and have a good time....:D[/QUOTE]

How to go?

1. Fly from KL to PG take tour over?
2. Drive up stop in PG take tour over?
3. Drive up direct to Danok then to Hatyai?

which one more fun and less tired?

snakehead
03-10-2009, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=kampong man;4161166]

Police?? The OKT is the person standing out there trying to find customer for the ladies right..?? Yah, its true my previous OKT is a singaporean, but i never heard him mentioning anything about working as a policeman before... Think u must check with your 路边社 if the info accurate not.. but even so, its not a big deal, maybe he wanna have a change and be a salesman?? hee.. Can try us out if ur syt no longer there.. The Ocean is so big..!! When there is water, there may be fishes...:D

Ex-policeman on the run..... got warrant for him so cannot return to Singapore....... very cham in hatyai...... kenna scolding and no pay if cannot meet quota everyday....... those who always kenna go cantonment to lim kopi should be able to recognise him......:D

the_saint
03-10-2009, 09:48 PM
... before the boss stepped in, should be 'advice', not advise.

ie, please advise me.... please give me some advice.....

can any bro advise me, or any advice from bros........:D:D:p

wow.., bro you teach english also hor .., :p

A.R.E.A
03-10-2009, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=A.R.E.A;4163158]

Ex-policeman on the run..... got warrant for him so cannot return to Singapore....... very cham in hatyai...... kenna scolding and no pay if cannot meet quota everyday....... those who always kenna go cantonment to lim kopi should be able to recognise him......:D

Oh realli..? I know he cannot return to singapore but didnt know he was an ex-police on the run... He's rather old too.. about 40 plus 50... Quite an ok OKT but one big problem, attitude problem(hao lian). Told him to leave because of some work related issues. And lets pls get back to the topic.. hahah
The question was heard of A.R.E.A Escort Karaoke in hatyai dun know y become talk about my ex staff history..

If you guys got any question, feel free to ask me.. I'll be here to answer them..

Cheers...!!!
Most important remember to come support .. hee.

oklah
04-10-2009, 02:16 AM
If you guys got any question, feel free to ask me.. I'll be here to answer them..

Cheers...!!!
Most important remember to come support .. hee.

Hi bro, I'll be making a trip there next mth. May I know whats the damage like for AREA FL? SYT? non SYT?

Thanks in advance

bestbest
04-10-2009, 02:04 PM
I told you already all my horses runaway, some too old to race or some strayed:o:D to other stable already.....only stable left but no horses.....!

Bro, horses still horses, young or not so young.

Actually young horses look up to old horses for wisdom, guidance, what have you.

So, why hold your horses, charge again young or not so young.

Anyone lucky horse with TigerAir at S$10?

bestbest
04-10-2009, 02:16 PM
wow.., bro you teach english also hor .., :p

Sammy also particular about this mah, "advise" as in verb and "advice" as in noun :D

Soul_Reaper
04-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Anyone lucky horse with TigerAir at S$10?

$10 fare but kenna + this + that so the total fare comes up to $155.00/= :(

Anyway never confirm the ticket coz Tiger damn unreliable...... scarly kenna stuck in LOS if they dun wanna fly :mad:

klguylate30s
04-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Dear Taukes/Taikos Samster,

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no?

etct88
05-10-2009, 11:43 AM

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no?

ah pek will be in Penang from Tuesday afternoon till Wednesday afternoon..... you have PM......:D:)

Yokosi
05-10-2009, 12:23 PM

You can take Thai taxi van from Komtar or Sungai Nibong bus terminal. Sungai Nibong is the main terminal, which is next to the Pesta grounds and much nearer to the airport than Komtar.
In Sungai Nibong, you go up the main terminal to get your van tickets at RM 30.00 to RM 35.00 and get a ticket with the van number on it. Then, you walk out to the main road and wait at the bus stand which is just outside the main terminal. At about time ( usually late ), the Thai van comes in, you wave at him and the van will stop to pick you up. You can also get the same van service in Komtar / Prangin Mall area. Pick up time , more frequent in the mornings than in the afternoon.

run001
06-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Bro,
Finally going to hatyai this Nov 2 for 3 nights. Go by coach, back by air.Haven't been there since Tiger stop flying.
any bro will be there to catch up ?
Bty, abit loss touch, can bro here recommend some happenning place to go incase any changes since 2 years ago.
where to find SYT ?, heard that those farm were like dead town.

Please advise !
thanks!

A.R.E.A
06-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi bro, I'll be making a trip there next mth. May I know whats the damage like for AREA FL? SYT? non SYT?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, the girls price ranges from 1500 to 2000 for short time with room on us and overnight is above 2500 n not more than 4000. I dun know whats ur age group for syt but the age of my girls are about 21 to about 30. Very seldom u will see gals of below 21 years working already as police very strict on this age thingy.. Penalty for it could even be imprisonment for 10years.. Scary... So better to play safe...

klguylate30s
06-10-2009, 09:16 PM
You can take Thai taxi van from Komtar or Sungai Nibong bus terminal.

Thanks you kind Sir!