PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

run001
07-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi. A.R.E A
me and my friend is going up Nov 2 to 5. u mind to send some photos of your SYT to me. ?
I thought farm usually damage between 1500 to 2500, yours start with 2500 to 4,000 might have certain quaility right, maybe model look..

send me some photos can ?

Thanks !

Wild Wild West
08-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Hi. A.R.E A
me and my friend is going up Nov 2 to 5. u mind to send some photos of your SYT to me. ?
I thought farm usually damage between 1500 to 2500, yours start with 2500 to 4,000 might have certain quaility right, maybe model look..

Thanks !

She got all the WL photos?

A.R.E.A
09-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi. A.R.E A

Thanks !

Hi there bro,

I wun say model look. For looks, each and everyone of us have different criteria to fufill, i am more into service quality, as it all narrows down to the kind of service we recieve. For photos i dun think its a good idea as girls working in Hatyai dun stay there long... The girls are ever changing... You get what i mean?? But what i suggest is before coming over, let us know ur preference and we will find the right WL for you. Trust me, if i were to send you a pic of a very pretty gal and u booked her, after she arrives at ur hotel room and u realise she looks maybe 50% like the pic, you sure to sian half and in ur heart curse and swear at me. But when its a mystery how she looks like, ur hope for her to look like a star is not so high, so even if she really cant make it the disappointment is not so great. Get what i mean??

the_saint
11-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Sammy also particular about this mah, "advise" as in verb and "advice" as in noun :D

yes you are RIGHT ;)

jac6868
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Share my trip with brothers here....

2 weeks ago, i went to hatyai with my friends, and stay in pink lady hotel (cost 600B/ nite), we stay there for 2 nites. The hotel is seem old but the service of the staff are friendly and the room is big for the price we pay.

1st day, we reached abt 9am (thai time), check in and take a nap to noon. we have massage and lunch after our 2hrs body massage, we feel relax and refresh. After, we shop around the area and hv our dinner. We bought tickets to watch a sexy girl show, but we are disappoint, cos' the sexy girl show is the 'tiger' show. We watch for abt 20 min and we left, ......Sian.......we went for another massgae session, back to our area for shopping and hv bird nest drink...at abt 11pm, we recall that pink lady cafe has performance by sexy girls too. We went back and take a look before we want to stay. After, 5min, my friend & i stay to watch the performance..they have singing, dancing, sexy dance too..their performance is so..so..but we hv fun with three gals enteraint us...we order 2 big bottles of beer, some snacks, and lady drinks..cost us abt 1200B. we left the cafe abt 1am, as we are tired, before we go, most of the waitress and waiter approach us for tips..we are scared, we talk to the captain and we only tips to those who served us just nw.

2nd day, nothing exciting...we join a half-day tour in the morning. back to our hotel in the afternoon...we hv another massage session in the sayuri @ sakura hotel..the gals there are more beautiful and nice..we hv a god session there..at nite, we do our last shopping..after dinner, we go to kiss lounge, the place look high class but very quiet..the manager came to us and chat wif us to want gals to accompany...we checked wat the price, she gives the prices which for accompany to you thru' nite, but we jux want to drink and relax, she say up to the gals want to join you for drink...

Tis is hw we spent in hatyai...

bsky
11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Just back from 4days 3night hatyai trip.

First day: Check in hotel and went for breakfast in CV. While eating breakfast 1 man come over and ask us to view their farm girl price range from $1500B-$2000B. I keep insist we don wan cost sure got kopi money but he just would give up so my friend agree to view the farm since price range is from $1500B-$2000B. Upon reached the farm woah quite alot of girl compare to other but not pretty type but young. Suddenly okt say price is $2500B to $3000B. I ask my friend to go this type only $2000B not $3000B. The okt heard me and say discount for us from $3000B to $2500. So both my friend take from his farm. As i went out the fucker still follow me to other farm, i ask him to leave me alone but knn he keep follow me darn fed up. So i just stand at a corner till he leave, so i walk to other farm and rtf the gal which i book on my trip for 2days $4000B. Can be cheaper for 2day but i never argue price with the okt.

Went for temple which have a huge sleeping budhism pray and continue to OnlyOne for a message $300B for the 2hrs and went back to hotel. She arrive at hotel and have a nice fuck and rest till 6pm. Dinner went to lee garden for sushi at basement. Both my friend girl staying at hotel room they don wan to follow. So we went to night market for shopping while shopping we caught both girl also shopping there in the end they run away from us. LOL.

We went back to hotel for a early night cos still tired due to the bus trip. Reached hotel my girl say she want to drink i say no. Then she started to KPKB and gave me attitube problem. I was like wtf she is not like this went i book her. Later on she say if i touch her she will go back. KNN. Then i also tulan liao. Want go back you go back you don come kpkb with me. She after the show she will go back i say ok. I lie on the bed going to fall aslp then she suddenly cme hug me and say want to slp together. I ask her if the show is over? she say yes and i ask her to pack and leave the room. She still don wan to leave but i keep ask her to leave as i still very tulan see her face make my blood boil. I pay u money treat you eat buy cloth for you in the end took me for granted. Ever my gf never shout at me so loud. So she lanlan pack and leave.

Face: 5.5/10 if with spec 7/10 cos got the teacher look
Boob: B+
BJ: Never ask
Finger: Yes
FJ: 8/10 i luv doing fj with her don know why

End of 1st day sleeping alone.
Sorry for my angmo.

isg3003
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
we left the cafe abt 1am, as we are tired, before we go, most of the waitress and waiter approach us for tips..we are scared, we talk to the captain and we only tips to those who served us just nw.

Bro I don think u have to be sacred of the waiter/waiters. Just tip those who serve u if u want and walk away. Believe me, no problem at all.

However we u all harassed into hanging flowers lol

run001
12-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Bro,
thanks for your sharing, after reading......sian man.
I already confirm my trip this nov 2 to 5. sounds like hatyai 'service' have gone down quite alot compare fews years back.

well, hope my trip can bring some good remarks, otherwise this could be my last trip.

btw, any happenning place please advise.....

thanks!

Playman
12-10-2009, 01:59 AM
My recent Hatyai trip (9th-10th Oct 09)

- Drove up to Hatyai after our usual Thursday TT and we started our very slow drive from KL and arrive there about 7.30am and parked our car at Malaysian Duty Free and off we go to Hatyai.
- Check in the hotel (Mayflower Hotel – free wifi) and met up with other brothers who is there one day earlier and we walk to my favourite roost ham slice into a very thin layer and c/w it salty vegetable soup with pig spare part….yummy!
- Next we explore my very very old playground (at least for me) of which I didn’t explore for a long time already but still can recognize the places pretty well and things was not so busy as before and obviously things have change since the golden years……..! See Kim Yong and Chinnivat area.
- Everyone got one for the night and some advance booking for tomorrow also…….! Good move as that time, we didn’t know it will be a election t on the 10th so everything with liquor in them is closed like pubs and so forth….!
- Proceed to the hotel to take towel and settle the transaction of money changing and hotel payment and bus tickets and etc etc……book a van and off we go for cleansing….! Too much Thai toxic already.
Well, I call a friend and she was sick..too bad and coincidence the former girl from Pink Café have shifted to Bar Berry have phone me and asked whether I am in Hatyai or not ,as earlier I had called her up to be plan B if things were to go wrong. She asked me to go over to see her at 9.30pm will arrange a table for me…! Damn she says she is a sexy lady….! My thought was maybe get her to gather some of her friend for us…hahahahah!
But then when we meet later for dinner which is very late already and finished at 9.00pm plus and decide to go to Kiss Channel. So my “sick friend” suddenly called me and say she is well enough to see me as she had not see me for so long already thus she help us to arrange the table bookings and so forth. So I choke an excuse that I am not feeling well and politely asking her permission to see her the next time when I come…! As my “sick friend” is coming what to do?
After the Kiss Channel session, we proceed to the famous old chicken soup noodle with herbs stall beside the Regency Hotel. Wasn’t as nice as before…..back to hotel called it a day already!
The rest is SOP....! As my regular girl, oops not mine exclusively mine actually had a very passionate love making ,not bonking until wee hours in the morning of which I fall asleep the moment we finished.
Well I need to go back to Kuala Lumpur, a day earlier than planned as I need to fetch my son for his concert so I took a bus back.

Name: Mong
Looks: 7.5/10 stunner (my personal review)
Body: Petite with latino ass
Boobs: B-C (in between but real boobs with small tits)
Massage: 8/10 sensual which leads to a long and passionate fore play)
BBBJ: slow and steady with a lot of saliva ball play
DFK: yes, tongue twister
Finger: yes…..soft stereo moan
DATY: not my thing
FJ: 8/10 anything u want goes except anal. She allows multiples shots as far as I am concern as she is NOT a WL anymore, 1 BBBJ in shower, 2 during FJ... session lasted about 2.5+ hours
GFE: 9/10 really takes care of u, she'll read u're mind so u don’t have to ask for anything
DMG: All in 5000 bahts...not actually damages but for her to buy something nice for herself....! In another words I don't like to feel that I own her something!:D

P/S: I strongly believe there is a gems everywhere if you look hard enough with a little bit of luck!

Mushi_shi
12-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Great FR, Bsky. I guess u 'spoil' her 2 much & she then 'try to climb over your head'. I always give my girls a hard time & so far, no bad experience, 'yet'. Believe me when I say our Thai counterparts treats them far worse with no 'consequences'.

Nice one, Playman. N yes, there gems around.

Playman
12-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Great FR, Bsky. I guess u 'spoil' her 2 much & she then 'try to climb over your head'. I always give my girls a hard time & so far, no bad experience, 'yet'. Believe me when I say our Thai counterparts treats them far worse with no 'consequences'.

Nice one, Playman. N yes, there gems around.

Not really....trust me, I treat her like a someone special and I got the high GFE in return....! Know her for many years! Like I said you need a bit of luck,too!

Nevertheless,I fully understand your point of view.:D

Pearl
12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Not really....trust me, I treat her like a someone special and I got the high GFE in return....! Know her for many years! Like I said you need a bit of luck,too!

Shifu..

Do u feel hatyai regressing due to Danok? Nowadays hard to find swee swee chabors.. Lucky u have regular vege. For ppl like me, go there really like walking into a 4D shop to buy numbers.. all luck :(

Playman
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Shifu..

Do u feel hatyai regressing due to Danok? Nowadays hard to find swee swee chabors.. Lucky u have regular vege. For ppl like me, go there really like walking into a 4D shop to buy numbers.. all luck :(

I fully agrees with you as it have been years since I go farming....hahahahah!

Out of all the farm "almost" we only found a few gem there...not as many as before maybe due to Danok regressing, I would say actually it is due to Danok.

Nevertheless, there is a still a few stay back in Hatyai for some reason, the reason I prefer Hatyai is that bonking is my second priority and shopping and eating becomes my first so Hatyai would be more to my liking but it is not entirely dead town as some claimed.

Mayflower was fully booked during the weekend....!:D:D

BlueDragon193
12-10-2009, 12:04 PM
I fully agrees with you as it have been years since I go farming....hahahahah!

Out of all the farm "almost" we only found a few gem there...not as many as before maybe due to Danok regressing, I would say actually it is due to Danok.

Nevertheless, there is a still a few stay back in Hatyai for some reason, the reason I prefer Hatyai is that bonking is my second priority and shopping and eating becomes my first so Hatyai would be more to my liking but it is not entirely dead town as some claimed.

Mayflower was fully booked during the weekend....!:D:D

Beware, don't get caught with too many Gem.:D

Can you buy hotel voucher at the airport or you need to go downtown.?

Mushi_shi
12-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Beware, don't get caught with too many Gem.:D

Can you buy hotel voucher at the airport or you need to go downtown.?

Buy frm downtown cheaper. Arrange someone frm town to pick u up much cheaper than using airport taxis.

Mushi_shi
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Aaah ...the key sentence is 'Know her for many years'. U oredi kena ' siam kong tau' kau kau so ur gf no wori abt ur 'wandering eyes & hands'!:D

etct88
12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Aaah ...the key sentence is 'Know her for many years'. U oredi kena ' siam kong tau' kau kau so ur gf no wori abt ur 'wandering eyes & hands'!:D

Aiyah, no need to teach where to get deals, he is the deal maker. He arranged for all the accommodations for the last big gathering in hatyai. Transportations also have.

If you need, he is the most helpful man around........

bsky
12-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Second Day: Went for dim sum next to BP hotel quite nice suit our taste. Went to CV and find okt to take back my money, abit stun cos he never say anything and pass me back my money. I expect he will ask this and that what happen. Anyway save our time also, so go walk other farm and a find gem very very cute type but knn got ppl book already so book for tomorrow $2500B. Walk ard cannot find but got to book cos my friend already found so ps if i don book. Book 1 very white with no make up needed $2000B.

So we went back hotel to change and went to waterfall to have fun. Book a car for $600B took about 45min to reach. Once reached the entrance woah knn need to pay $200B per head for local is $100B but see the sign board for local is $20B. Really fun playing at the waterfall the water is very cooling, Climb up those big stone in the end having a hard time coming down.

Went back hotel rest and finally gal reach. She is nice whatever i say she will just follow without complainting and smile at me. Have a nice fuck and rest after that went to sakura for massage. Ask her stay in the room and wait. So went to the shophouse next to new sakura hotel and buy voucher $200B. Walk in i think $250B. For sakura can chose the aunty for Onlyone cannot chose.

Went back take gal out went to Lee garden 2nd floor for western food. Went to nearby pub with live band and spent the night there.

Look: 7.5/10 no need any make up nature beauty
Boob: 7.5/10 B cup with nice pink nipple to suck
BJ: 5/10 too slow
FJ: 6/10 nothing to shout about
Attitube: 9/10 will follow what you order.

End of 2nd day. :)

isg3003
12-10-2009, 09:29 PM

- Drove up to Hatyai after our usual Thursday TT and we started our very slow drive from KL and arrive there about 7.30am and parked our car at Malaysian Duty Free and off we go to Hatyai.
- [/I][/COLOR]

Bro any particular reason why you dont drive into Hatyai?

Mushi_shi
12-10-2009, 10:29 PM

My error. It should be 'She oredi kena M'sia kong tau. Tats why she very 'obedient'.:D

BlueDragon193
12-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Buy frm downtown cheaper. Arrange someone frm town to pick u up much cheaper than using airport taxis.

Will take notes and thanks for your kind reply.

sibaysong4u
13-10-2009, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Playman;4187133After the Kiss Channel session, we proceed to the famous old chicken soup noodle with herbs stall beside the Regency Hotel. [/QUOTE]Is the Ginger Duck Mee Sua behind Regency still open?

boundThunter
13-10-2009, 08:56 PM

-
Name: Mong
Looks: 7.5/10 stunner (my personal review)
Body: Petite with latino ass
Boobs: B-C (in between but real boobs with small tits)
Massage: 8/10 sensual which leads to a long and passionate fore play)
BBBJ: slow and steady with a lot of saliva ball play
DFK: yes, tongue twister
Finger: yes…..soft stereo moan
DATY: not my thing
FJ: 8/10 anything u want goes except anal. She allows multiples shots as far as I am concern as she is NOT a WL anymore, 1 BBBJ in shower, 2 during FJ... session lasted about 2.5+ hours
GFE: 9/10 really takes care of u, she'll read u're mind so u don’t have to ask for anything
DMG: All in 5000 bahts...not actually damages but for her to buy something nice for herself....! In another words I don't like to feel that I own her something!:D

P/S: I strongly believe there is a gems everywhere if you look hard enough with a little bit of luck!

Waahhh....Bro Playman, you always managed to make me Green With Envy Lah TAABEK !!!!

Luck really got nothing to do with cheonging in Hatyai, IMHO. We are the buyers and they are the sellers, so we don't really have to bet on luck. Learning the Thai language is a goodway of getting out of this luck thing, hahaha....But remember, always bullshit them that your mom is Thai and that was how you are able to speak Thai :D

Shifu..

Bro Pearl, don't be disheartened. Good playful gals are everywhere in Hatyai. The trick is, let her wants you instead of the other way around. I know, there are certain gals that you liked but not vice-versa, so why bet on that ?Keep shopping until there is mutual attractions and you will be in for a ride. Trust me...hahahah....

Bro Mushi, remember, you are on holiday !!! Why pick on budgeting like that ? How much could you saved on a taxi trip that is costing 300 bahts ? By budgeting like that, you have already half kill your holiday mood, right ?

My 2 satangs....

the_saint
13-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Bro Pearl, don't be disheartened. Good playful gals are everywhere in Hatyai. The trick is, let her wants you instead of the other way around. I know, there are certain gals that you liked but not vice-versa, so why bet on that ?Keep shopping until there is mutual attractions and you will be in for a ride. Trust me...hahahah......

the WISE words from the KING of KC ..., sado sado ;)

Playman
14-10-2009, 03:28 AM
Bro any particular reason why you dont drive into Hatyai?

Because someone drove his S280 there and I am one of his passenger.....afraid that his car will get lost in Hatyai.....hahhaahah!:D

Playman
14-10-2009, 03:30 AM
Is the Ginger Duck Mee Sua behind Regency still open?

Yes..it is still there but then to my personal opinion, it is not so good anymore like before!:D

西北度郎
15-10-2009, 04:25 PM
sorry for this off-topic post but i would really like to help my buddy, hope that sifus here would kindly offer their opinions. i will briefly describle what happened.

a year ago, my buddy begin to cheong hatyai & danok, he came to know a coyote in hello bangkok, she is working in danok but staying in hatyai. after knowing one another for several months, they decided to be "tirak" and my buddy rent a apartment in hatyai for this coyote. all seems to be going very well, my buddy visit her once or twice a month, giving her $$$ monthly but she still continue working.

2 days ago, when my buddy went up to hatyai to give her a surpise visit, he discover that another guy is sleeping with his "tirak" when he enter the room. upon seeing this, my buddy immediately realise what had happened, he walk out of the room and check in to a hotel.

the gal called him, and they had a big fight over the phone. now my buddy would like to get his stuff back from the room which the gal denied him of any access to it, threaten to go to the police if my buddy shows up. (he paid for the rent but the room is rent under the gal's name).

any bros here kind enough to offer any solution? now, my buddy is still in hatyai, he just wanna get his stuffs (laptop, camera....etc worth a few thousand s$)

thanks in advance

Playman
15-10-2009, 04:39 PM
sorry for this off-topic post but i would really like to help my buddy, hope that sifus here would kindly offer their opinions. i will briefly describle what happened.

a year ago, my buddy begin to cheong hatyai & danok, he came to know a coyote in hello bangkok, she is working in danok but staying in hatyai. after knowing one another for several months, they decided to be "tirak" and my buddy rent a apartment in hatyai for this coyote. all seems to be going very well, my buddy visit her once or twice a month, giving her $$$ monthly but she still continue working.

2 days ago, when my buddy went up to hatyai to give her a surpise visit, he discover that another guy is sleeping with his "tirak" when he enter the room. upon seeing this, my buddy immediately realise what had happened, he walk out of the room and check in to a hotel.

the gal called him, and they had a big fight over the phone. now my buddy would like to get his stuff back from the room which the gal denied him of any access to it, threaten to go to the police if my buddy shows up. (he paid for the rent but the room is rent under the gal's name).

any bros here kind enough to offer any solution? now, my buddy is still in hatyai, he just wanna get his stuffs (laptop, camera....etc worth a few thousand s$)

thanks in advance

Aiya hailat already, why burst up? Play cool then talk to her slowly and take all the things out first. Now it is a bit difficult unless you can get someone who knows Haadyai very well to talk to her.

Then it could meant that she wants more $$$ in order to give you back the things....!

Difficult situation!

Yokosi
15-10-2009, 04:48 PM

thanks in advance

Know any powerful, real mean but real professional gangsters in Hat Yai ?. Or ............know the Hat Yai Police Chief ?.

西北度郎
15-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Aiya hailat already, why burst up? Play cool then talk to her slowly and take all the things out first. Now it is a bit difficult unless you can get someone who knows Haadyai very well to talk to her.

Then it could meant that she wants more $$$ in order to give you back the things....!

Difficult situation!

i admit my buddy lost his cool, but that cannot be undone now.

西北度郎
15-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Know any powerful, real mean but real professional gangsters in Hat Yai ?.

bro, i don't think my buddy knows anyone in hatyai, btw by getting gangsters won't it just make things worse?

Yokosi
15-10-2009, 05:06 PM
bro, i don't think my buddy knows anyone in hatyai, btw by getting gangsters won't it just make things worse?

BODOH !.

Get some mean gangsters to accompany your friend to the apartment. Your friend takes what are his. And leave Thailand for good immediately and don't come back to Thailand.
The gangsters are there to warn that stupid puying not to do anything stupid.

西北度郎
15-10-2009, 05:10 PM
BODOH !.

Get some mean gangsters to accompany your friend to the apartment. Your friend takes what are his. And leave Thailand for good immediately and don't come back to Thailand.
The gangsters are there to warn that stupid puying not to do anything stupid.

bro, i get what you mean. but if the gal call the police, won't my buddy get himself into trouble, especially with the company of some local gangsters?

sibaysong4u
15-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Tell your buddy to forget abt it cause my buddy lost one car,one motosai,0ne thousand days,Hundred over thousands (Sin $$$) over to a working lady in Bangkok yet he oso Lan Lan now. Consider yr buddy lucky,my buddy not so lucky:mad:

isg3003
15-10-2009, 09:20 PM

thanks in advance

I wonder who is more afraid, the guy in bed or your friend lol. Anyway if your frd can afford to leave the stuff there and use it once or twice a month, i suggest leave it and learn the lesson.

isg3003
15-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Because someone drove his S280 there and I am one of his passenger.....afraid that his car will get lost in Hatyai.....hahhaahah!:D

Have you heard anyone lost his car in hatyai? I have not and I drive in all the time. For that matter have anyone heard Mal or SG cars got stolen in hatyai?

The Oracle
15-10-2009, 10:25 PM
2 days ago, when my buddy went up to hatyai to give her a surpise visit, he discover that another guy is sleeping with his "tirak" when he enter the room.

what a surpise....:D well, tell your buddy to forget about his stuff, nothing much he can do now. your buddy is not the first and definately won't be the last to kena this shit, god bless us all. :D

jwbparty
16-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Sorry about what happened to your buddy. I agree with what others have posted here. A laptop & camera seems to be a relatively cheap tuition for this lesson in Thai love. Just forget it and move on.

A.R.E.A
16-10-2009, 06:17 AM
well actually its very simple... U say the stuffs are ur friend's so I pressume he has the reciept for most of the items... Next is, that place he is paying so its also his rented place so he surelyhas his own pair of keys.. Why dun wait til she goes out , get into the place n get his things.

Yokosi
16-10-2009, 09:50 AM
bro, i get what you mean. but if the gal call the police, won't my buddy get himself into trouble, especially with the company of some local gangsters?

Dear Bro,

You have not READ my reply.

Your friend obtain what are his and do not EVER RETURN to Thailand.
Gangsters are just a mean to prevent the girl from " calling the police " until your friend leaves Hat Yai safely. After getting a warning, the girl may just keep quiet.

BTW: so many foreigners ( Asian and others ) all fell for pretty bar girls, spent countless amounts of money, investment, etc on girls. And the foreigners ,almost all get burnt in the end. I was one of those foreigner, 19 years ago. Today, just go to LOS to enjoy and bonk but never keep any Thai girls !. Ever read " The Stickman's Guide " regarding bar girls ?. Very true and useful !.

Soul_Reaper
16-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Have you heard anyone lost his car in hatyai? I have not and I drive in all the time. For that matter have anyone heard Mal or SG cars got stolen in hatyai?

I know of a fellow cheongster (whom I shall not name unless he wants to ID himself :D) who got his Singapore registered Toyota Rava stolen in KL........
several months later we saw the same car in BKK (recognise from the special engraving done on the engine block)........ but lan lan have to keep quiet coz oredi claimed insurance and gotten the $$$ :p

etct88
16-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Dear Bro,

You have not READ my reply.

Your friend obtain what are his and do not EVER RETURN to Thailand.
Gangsters are just a mean to prevent the girl from " calling the police " until your friend leaves Hat Yai safely. After getting a warning, the girl may just keep quiet.

BTW: so many foreigners ( Asian and others ) all fell for pretty bar girls, spent countless amounts of money, investment, etc on girls. And the foreigners ,almost all get burnt in the end. I was one of those foreigner, 19 years ago. Today, just go to LOS to enjoy and bonk but never keep any Thai girls !. Ever read " The Stickman's Guide " regarding bar girls ?. Very true and useful !.

Good option, but, forgetting about it WILL be the best option!:D:p

the_saint
18-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Good option, but, forgetting about it WILL be the best option!:D:p

some says, if you never go thru such experience meaning you havent really enjoy Thailand yet ..., but if you kena and learn from it .., thats the up hand of you compare to the others who are still in the stage of 'getting out' .

i think it is a norm for all of us here to go thru such situation but must quickly come out of it ..., ;)

isg3003
18-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I know of a fellow cheongster (whom I shall not name unless he wants to ID himself :D) who got his Singapore registered Toyota Rava stolen in KL........
several months later we saw the same car in BKK (recognise from the special engraving done on the engine block)........ but lan lan have to keep quiet coz oredi claimed insurance and gotten the $$$ :p

Thats in KL not hatyai. Anyway its interesting your frd can see the engine block...

etct88
18-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Thats in KL not hatyai. Anyway its interesting your frd can see the engine block...

aiyah, so simple... the Rav4 is now his friend's friend. He sat in it and said, Car very nice.... can see what type of engine.....

That why he lan lan, cannot do anything.......:D:D:D

Rejuvenation
18-10-2009, 07:12 PM
bros... i wan to call someone in Hatyai.. may i ask wat is the country code to use? and how do i press the number?
the number that i was given is 082*******

bros pls help...first time calling someone in thailand...

bsky
18-10-2009, 08:53 PM
bros... i wan to call someone in Hatyai.. may i ask wat is the country code to use? and how do i press the number?

Start with 082 is correct, just follow the number if u r using Hp or hse.

flyer222
18-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Just call +6682.... forget about the 0 when calling from outside Thailand.

Playman
18-10-2009, 11:32 PM

Out of Thailand call +66 drop the 0 for example +6682...........!:D

player88
19-10-2009, 09:12 AM
But +66 is an international call and is double the charges.. so if u gt IDD e.g Starhub 018 , Singtel 019 etc etc u can use it.. i.e 018668

etct88
19-10-2009, 02:52 PM
But +66 is an international call and is double the charges.. so if u gt IDD e.g Starhub 018 , Singtel 019 etc etc u can use it.. i.e 018668

The cheapest of all now is to get a Maxis Hotlinks. Go to the North and get the Maxis signal, and call after 9pm. Only SGD$0.09cents (after conversion) per minute, offer on till 31 Oct...........

Starhub billing is crazy, not consistent at all. Drop Starhub long ago. Took the cheapest plan, also kenna almost $200 every month....knn Singtel more consistent with their 019.....

ps, very soon, someone will label me the 5 cents 10 cents el cheapo ah pek....:o:(

Thai_Traveller
27-10-2009, 12:24 PM
what a surpise....:D well, tell your buddy to forget about his stuff, nothing much he can do now. your buddy is not the first and definately won't be the last to kena this shit, god bless us all. :D

What a surpise indeed...:D :p. Take it as a lesson learnt, hope he will get smarter next time.

TheUnforgiven
27-10-2009, 05:05 PM
It's been quite a few years since I've been to Hatyai. Can anyone tell me whether farm girls can still be taken out for LT at 1500-2000baht? Thanks.

Playman
27-10-2009, 07:47 PM
It's been quite a few years since I've been to Hatyai. Can anyone tell me whether farm girls can still be taken out for LT at 1500-2000baht? Thanks.

From what I gather 3 weeks ago the answer is "yes" it is the same old pricing but then the so called "SYT" or "freshie" is fetching up to 2500 bahts.:D

TheUnforgiven
27-10-2009, 08:13 PM
From what I gather 3 weeks ago the answer is "yes" it is the same old pricing but then the so called "SYT" or "freshie" is fetching up to 2500 bahts.:D

Thanks for the reply. Btw, one more question if you don't mind. The farms still concentrated in the same areas?

etct88
27-10-2009, 11:30 PM

Yes, same old girls, same old price:p........ latest additionan would mean additional bahts:D......

Like the way you quote your location, ......:D

seriously, 2500 would be the better bet.... maybe even more choices to take from Danok and then enjoy in Hatyai. no way the farm gals perform their David Copperfield's skill.......:cool:

etct88
27-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. Btw, one more question if you don't mind. The farms still concentrated in the same areas?

Don't think that place have any real changes for some years... for example/reference, Hana complex is still there....

What do you need to know, I check it out for you tomorrow.....:D:D

Playman
28-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Yes....all still at the same place.....See Kim Yong, Chinnivat 2 & 3, Thong Sau.....still the same maybe a few more here and there. Nothing really change except the girls getting change completely from the last few years or got older already!:D:D

TheUnforgiven
28-10-2009, 06:40 AM
maybe even more choices to take from Danok and then enjoy in Hatyai

Thinking of heading down to Hatyai during the Hari Raya weekend next month since tickets to Bangkok are ridiculously expensive - almost $500 for budget airlines! Even my Christmas tickets last year bought when fuel prices were at it's peak cost me only $250+.

Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet. :D

TheUnforgiven
28-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Nothing really change except the girls getting change completely from the last few years or got older already!:D:D

If any of the girls from the farms I visited 6 years back are still there, I seriously feel sorry for them. Damn, it's been a long time.

jwbparty
28-10-2009, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=TheUnforgiven;4234511]Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet. :D[/QUOTE

Is it because of the Muslim separatists? If so, why would Hatyai be any different? Thanks.

Playman
28-10-2009, 10:42 AM
If any of the girls from the farms I visited 6 years back are still there, I seriously feel sorry for them. Damn, it's been a long time.

Oh yes....there is now a few hotel been renovated and refurbished already, I would recommend you to take Mayflower Hotel, nice clean, reasonable price (Formerly LK Hotel) behind Lee garden Hotel! Free Wifi also!:D

etct88
28-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Thinking of heading down to Hatyai during the Hari Raya weekend next month since tickets to Bangkok are ridiculously expensive - almost $500 for budget airlines! Even my Christmas tickets last year bought when fuel prices were at it's peak cost me only $250+.

Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet. :D

ha ha ha ha... like your sense of humour.

As long as no play play with beer bottles and bullets, these beer bottles and bullets will not appear........:D

may be dangerous, if one wants to trade meat there, but as a consumer, pretty well 'protected'....:)

The Oracle
28-10-2009, 02:08 PM

i have been traveling to hatyai & danok frequently for the past 10 years. according to my own experience, hatyai is definately safer compare to danok. but if you wanna take farm girls, well....... danok is the place, not only they have more farms but more girls as well. :)

btw, i still prefer hatyai. :D

TheUnforgiven
28-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Is it because of the Muslim separatists? If so, why would Hatyai be any different? Thanks.

It's nothing to do with the Muslim separatists. I was referring to the prevalence of drugs and secret society members in Danok.

ProfessorOokami
28-10-2009, 06:41 PM

No worries mate, many got killed in Danok by Thai Kong Tao not bullets:rolleyes:

TheUnforgiven
28-10-2009, 07:25 PM
No worries mate, many got killed in Danok by Thai Kong Tao not bullets:rolleyes:

Happens in any part of Thailand. Not just Danok.

Star_lite
29-10-2009, 01:54 PM
interesting news, those going to hatyai or planning to go may wanna try A.R.E.A Escort WL services before going there..... Cause they're here... wahahah ah joe power lah... but only a couple of wl, he say he choose a few power pack ladies to bring along only.. So service is no horse run... hee... think later go try .... :)
Anyone wanna join me??

player88
29-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Bro etct88 so wat num to dial if i am usin the my sim card to LOS....

Star_lite
29-10-2009, 08:22 PM

If not wrong is 006674.......... For dialing eg.074357979

snakehead
29-10-2009, 08:27 PM

It's brudders' own matter of perception......... statistics wise Danok is safer than JB ;) ....... I oso feel comfortable whenever I am there ........ of course common sense prevails when you are travelling outside your territory so dun take unnecessary risks :D

Star_lite
29-10-2009, 08:49 PM

If not wrong is 006674.......... For dialing eg.074357979

holymannn
29-10-2009, 11:15 PM

hohoh... now i am waiting for my turn... anyway, i dont leave my things in my teerak's room.... also nv bought thing to her room.....

holymannn
30-10-2009, 12:09 AM

Danok is still save to cheong la. so many foreigner there. Just dont walk alone at the night. always walk with puying can liao.... :P

TheUnforgiven
30-10-2009, 03:26 AM
It's brudders' own matter of perception......... statistics wise Danok is safer than JB ;) ....... I oso feel comfortable whenever I am there ........ of course common sense prevails when you are travelling outside your territory so dun take unnecessary risks :D

Danok is still save to cheong la. so many foreigner there. Just dont walk alone at the night. always walk with puying can liao.... :P

Haha, I still prefer to go with someone though. At least for the first time so I can be shown the ropes.

etct88
30-10-2009, 12:28 PM
hohoh... now i am waiting for my turn... anyway, i dont leave my things in my teerak's room.... also nv bought thing to her room.....

sure or not.... you left all your little soldiers of lust in a little rubber. btw, did you see them being disposed? ........:p:p:D:D

etct88
30-10-2009, 12:33 PM

if from SG, do as what 2 bros advised. ie take away the zero and add +66..

if in LoS, just dial the number given to you. Using Mobile means you have to dial the country code, ie BKK 02, HDY 07. for mobile it will be as it is ie, 08...

choke dee...:):)

The Oracle
30-10-2009, 02:09 PM
if from SG, do as what 2 bros advised. ie take away the zero and add +66..

if in LoS, just dial the number given to you. Using Mobile means you have to dial the country code, ie BKK 02, HDY 07. for mobile it will be as it is ie, 08...

choke dee...:):)

bro, i think for hatyai area code you left out a 4 should be 074. ;)

player88
30-10-2009, 04:57 PM
but +66 is international call rite is there other budget idd that i can use to call?

etct88
30-10-2009, 07:09 PM
but +66 is international call rite is there other budget idd that i can use to call?

Singtel 01966xxxxx
Starhub 01866xxxxx

Both local call rate. For Singtel, call 1622 to get this service. +66xxx, and you are dead....:D:D

player88
30-10-2009, 07:47 PM
sorry i mean i am in malaysia and i buy a prepaid card so what budget idd i can use...

the_saint
30-10-2009, 09:10 PM
sorry i mean i am in malaysia and i buy a prepaid card so what budget idd i can use...

buy the telekom IDD card lor..., you can save more compare to Maxis, DIgi or Celcom ;)

Star_lite
30-10-2009, 11:13 PM

Bro, like previously , +6674357979 (expensive)
006674357979 (Cheaper)

etct88
31-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Bro, like previously , +6674357979 (expensive)
006674357979 (Cheaper)

0066 after 9 or midnight very cheap, only 21 sens per minute....... offer till 31 Oct, most likely to extend....:D:D

snakehead
31-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Bros flying back on Tiger on the 7th Nov 2009 (Sat) may wish to take note that you might be "aeroplaned" by Tiger :(

My friend who is working in Tiger operations side say that flight is oredi fully booked liao but due to a computer flaw in their system they cannot stop taking online bookings for that flight. :confused:

They expect @ 50+ passengers to be unable to board even though they have confirmed tickets :mad: ...... so if any bros are scheduled on that flight..... be prepared to extend your stay in Hatyai or make alternative travel arrangements back to SG :rolleyes:

TheUnforgiven
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Bros flying back on Tiger on the 7th Nov 2009 (Sat) may wish to take note that you might be "aeroplaned" by Tiger :(

My friend who is working in Tiger operations side say that flight is oredi fully booked liao but due to a computer flaw in their system they cannot stop taking online bookings for that flight. :confused:

They expect @ 50+ passengers to be unable to board even though they have confirmed tickets ...... so if any bros are scheduled on that flight..... be prepared to extend your stay in Hatyai or make alternative travel arrangements back to SG :rolleyes:

If that is true and I'm not in a hurry to get back to Singapore, I would buy travel insurance and claim for everythin covered under the policy. :D

snakehead
02-11-2009, 01:57 AM
If that is true and I'm not in a hurry to get back to Singapore, I would buy travel insurance and claim for everythin covered under the policy. :D

Make sure you dun buy Tiger insurance :p ........ you wun be able to contact them should you need any documents to support your claim :rolleyes:

the_saint
05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
0066 after 9 or midnight very cheap, only 21 sens per minute....... offer till 31 Oct, most likely to extend....:D:D

uncle .., now thai no also you so well verse liao .. satut satut ;)

TheUnforgiven
06-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Make sure you dun buy Tiger insurance :p ........ you wun be able to contact them should you need any documents to support your claim :rolleyes:

Buy AIG, very efficient. I receive my cheque within three weeks of submitting a claim. NEVER buy AXA travel insurance. Fuckers like to sent someone to interview you under the pretense of "obtaining more information", then twist your words against you.

TheUnforgiven
06-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Buy AIG, very efficient. I receive my cheque within three weeks of submitting a claim. NEVER buy AXA travel insurance. Fuckers like to sent someone to interview you under the pretense of "obtaining more information", then twist your words against you.

Just in case the haughty Mr SB decides to come in with another stupid advice / advise post:

Buy AIG, very efficient. I receiveD* my cheque within three weeks of submitting a claim. NEVER buy AXA travel insurance. Fuckers like to senD* someone to interview you under the pretense of "obtaining more information", then twist your words against you.

Lack of sleep clouded my grammar. :D

etct88
06-11-2009, 11:44 AM
uncle .., now thai no also you so well verse liao .. satut satut ;)

vested interest, vested interest, that's all.........:D:p

the_saint
06-11-2009, 11:29 PM
vested interest, vested interest, that's all.........:D:p

uncle .., when wan to go eat nasi lemak .., ;)

etct88
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
uncle .., when wan to go eat nasi lemak .., ;)

uncle want to try gado gado........:p:p

bestbest
08-11-2009, 01:35 PM

why not 'soto mee' :D

BlueDragon193
08-11-2009, 04:15 PM

Better still mee 'Siam'..:)

the_saint
08-11-2009, 06:23 PM

no worries, if you can stay the 'heat' of gado gado.., i know a place. give me a call when you in Penang ya ;)

etct88
09-11-2009, 02:35 AM

'soto mee', 'sodo mee':eek::eek: that is a political dish.... don't ever touch it.... less you love LBs:D

etct88
09-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Better still mee 'Siam'..:)

me, no siam....... me eat....:D:p

bestbest
09-11-2009, 08:50 PM
me, no siam....... me eat....:D:p

But you like 'soto-mee' or not :D

sibaysong4u
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
wld b gd if can recommend some gd food also, i love to eat. read got wat chicken soup noodle and duck mee sua. anymore?Ginger duck mee sua is behind Regency Hotel,next will be Pig Spare parts/Salted Veg.soup with Silver thin slice of roasted pork.....Mmmmm

etct88
10-11-2009, 01:52 AM
But you like 'soto-mee' or not :D

errhhhh... neber eat before, and don't think it is my dish to like...:cool::D

bestbest
10-11-2009, 06:47 AM
errhhhh... neber eat before, and don't think it is my dish to like...:cool::D

Ya, dun think many of our bros are into this 'dish'. Also dun think our puying friends normally offer such a 'dish".

Definitely not me as well...can imagine quite stinky if the gal din clear her back hole properly. :D

sibaysong4u
10-11-2009, 08:51 AM
the salted veg soup is behind regency too? wah u kenna the right part man, i love soup :DNope! I dunnoe the name of the street maybe you can ask Playman.;)

oklah
10-11-2009, 09:48 AM
the salted veg soup is behind regency too? wah u kenna the right part man, i love soup :D

If I'm not wrong it's ard Niphat Uthit 1 Rd, there's a goldsmith shop ard that corner (painted red colour one)

You can order extra roast pork, which they'll put separately on a plate and refilling of soup apon request(one time only i think).

Yummy, three more days to go, can't wait to eat the roast pork.

Btw if you are going in a big group it will be difficult to get seats during lunch time, try to go before lunch time.

Have a nice trip Bro. Cheers

etct88
10-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Nope! I dunnoe the name of the street maybe you can ask Playman.;)

.... who the hell is this Playman??????:D:D:D................

sibaysong4u
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Hatyai....LEGEND!!!!!!!:eek:

sober
10-11-2009, 11:31 AM
.... who the hell is this Playman??????:D:D:D................

Ello, uncle... err.... Playman is also another "uncle" who's only 33 yrs old.... 555 :p

etct88
10-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Ello, uncle... err.... Playman is also another "uncle" who's only 33 yrs old.... 555 :p

errrhh.... are you my recently lost and found nephew???????? Pandan Teh Tarik??:D:D:D

That uncle 33 years old, one decade ago.................... one...

sober
10-11-2009, 11:49 AM
errrhh.... are you my recently lost and found nephew???????? Pandan Teh Tarik??:D:D:D

That uncle 33 years old, one decade ago.................... one...

Hahaha.... err... dunno leh... i thought everybody also ur nephew... :p Sure, when u wanna go for ur Pandan Teh Tarik? U in KL now or cumming soon? Hehehe....

etct88
10-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Hahaha.... err... dunno leh... i thought everybody also ur nephew... :p Sure, when u wanna go for ur Pandan Teh Tarik? U in KL now or cumming soon? Hehehe....

how I wish:(...... now in sad land:(..... ayam kambing soup:p......

adicha
10-11-2009, 03:12 PM
bro..it is call ---- thu wan kiam chye.. diagonally oppo Robinson Shopping Centre..

Playman
10-11-2009, 05:36 PM
If I'm not wrong it's ard Niphat Uthit 1 Rd, there's a goldsmith shop ard that corner (painted red colour one)

You can order extra roast pork, which they'll put separately on a plate and refilling of soup apon request(one time only i think).

Yummy, three more days to go, can't wait to eat the roast pork.

Btw if you are going in a big group it will be difficult to get seats during lunch time, try to go before lunch time.

Have a nice trip Bro. Cheers

it is the road after Siam City Hotel, Siam City Hotel is on your right walk down another street and turn left about 20 meters there is a shop selling the slated vegetable soup and the famous Thin slight roast pork!
Yummy!

But please be patience and there is lots of people there especially Singaporean and Malaysian but worth, they also speak Cantonese one!:p:D

Playman
10-11-2009, 05:38 PM
.... who the hell is this Playman??????:D................

Who are you??? KNN after taking you to eat at this shop you forgets all about me!:mad::D:D

sibaysong4u
10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
.... anything. wanna enjoy lah :D

After Midnite,try your luck outside Grand Plaza Hotel....lots of lobang:D

isg3003
10-11-2009, 08:07 PM
it is the road after Siam City Hotel, Siam City Hotel is on your right walk down another street and turn left about 20 meters there is a shop selling the slated vegetable soup and the famous Thin slight roast pork!
Yummy!

But please be patience and there is lots of people there especially Singaporean and Malaysian but worth, they also speak Cantonese one!:p:D

Bro pls give direct say coming out from Siam City hotel. Otherwise very confusing.

etct88
11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
my frens wanna start the day early with ladies liao, so dnt tink they can wait until midnite w/ me :D

Yup, have to start the day early for girls from the farms, early like 8-10am.

Alternatively, if you can afford, after 6pm, go to Garden Homes Hotel, go to the Ragazza Club, have quite a few models standard ones for booking. Or go to Kabuki... this one, I neber step in before, yet. BTW, both places not cheap and all can speak England one.....:D:D

these 2 places have no katoey, and are hi so joints of Hatyai.....

etct88
11-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Who are you??? KNN after taking you to eat at this shop you forgets all about me!:mad::D:D

I still forget how to go there........ love it when you bring me there. Your company taste better than those spare parts, fermented vege, fei chee yoke, etc hee hee hee hee......:D

Soul_Reaper
11-11-2009, 02:33 AM
After Midnite,try your luck outside Grand Plaza Hotel....lots of lobang:D

Katoeys outnumber Puyings there :p ...... be extra careful when choosing :D

The Oracle
11-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Bro pls give direct say coming out from Siam City hotel. Otherwise very confusing.

no wonder you're in moderation................:rolleyes:

Playman
11-11-2009, 08:25 AM

Okay coming out of Siam City turn right and another right (Towards the road behind Siam City) At the junction turn left then walks straight it is down almost about 30 meter then you will see lots of people there. (on your left hand side).

It is not that difficult to find one....!:D

sober
11-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I still forget how to go there........ love it when you bring me there. Your company taste better than those spare parts, fermented vege, fei chee yoke, etc hee hee hee hee......:D

Hahaha.... This one I gotta agree very much... :p

Uncle, when u r coming to KL, let me know we go drink Pandan Teh Tarik :D

etct88
11-11-2009, 01:06 PM
no wonder you're in moderation................:rolleyes:

comic relief cums once in a while...........:D

etct88
11-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Hahaha.... This one I gotta agree very much... :p

Uncle, when u r coming to KL, let me know we go drink Pandan Teh Tarik :D

Very soon, we cooked him and eat him......... maybe like next week!

But have another nephew, bring out the chee koh pek in uncle ah pek. Cipek!:D:p maybe you cum along la......

etct88
11-11-2009, 01:13 PM
..... At the junction turn left then walks straight it is down almost about 30 meter then you will see lots of people there. (on your left hand side).

difficult la...... you bring me there is the best!:D:D

when??????

Playman
11-11-2009, 06:08 PM

But have another nephew, bring out the chee koh pek in uncle ah pek. Cipek!:D:p maybe you cum along la......

You are referring to Super Itchy...? That one, to go out with him must drink lots of ginseng one!:D

Playman
11-11-2009, 06:16 PM
difficult la...... you bring me there is the best!:D:D

when??????

Cannot go so soon lah......just came back from Bkk last 2 days....you want my HM to chop off my kukuchio!:D:D

BMW X5
11-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Yummy!

Bro isnt this place not behind Regency hotel? Are we talking about 2 different places?

isg3003
11-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Okay coming out of Siam City turn right and another right (Towards the road behind Siam City) At the junction turn left then walks straight it is down almost about 30 meter then you will see lots of people there. (on your left hand side).

Thank you bro. Frankly I have been to hatyai many times but never ever walk that part of the road on the left. Turn to right, yes, on the way to under the bridge.

The Oracle
11-11-2009, 11:26 PM
comic relief cums once in a while...........:D

only bro playman would even bother to reply :rolleyes: luckily he is already in moderation, otherwise i sure zap...zap...zap :D

Playman
12-11-2009, 01:11 AM
only bro playman would even bother to reply :rolleyes: luckily he is already in moderation, otherwise i sure zap...zap...zap :D

Just came back from BKK good mood mah!:D:D

etct88
12-11-2009, 01:57 AM
matter is whether i can tahan or not, not whether i can afford or not :D

wait until 6pm no joke man, when u know ur buddies r banging the brains out of the gals.

jus curious, how much is not cheap?

3800b for LT...... some of the better looking ones in Hatyai, for sure. Very well dressed, too..... I could onli drool, my auntie was with me.....:o:(

btw, most of them are taller than me, long slender legs...... woooo......

Playman
12-11-2009, 12:11 PM
3800b for LT...... some of the better looking ones in Hatyai, for sure. Very well dressed, too..... I could onli drool, my auntie was with me.....:o:(

Started in the evening until next morning!:D

西北度郎
12-11-2009, 02:31 PM

imho, that place is overrated, 3800bht is very steep to pay for milf unless you're into that. i paid 3200bht for SYT & vip treatment in kabuki. but utimately, it depends on each and individual i guess. :D

sober
12-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Uncle, I'm coming back to JB this weekend got seminar in Spore next week. I call you once I'm in JB this Sunday.

sober
12-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Cannot go so soon lah......just came back from Bkk last 2 days....you want my HM to chop off my kukuchio!:D

Nvm u can always grow another kukuchio.... :p:D:D

The Oracle
12-11-2009, 07:31 PM
i paid 3200bht for SYT & vip treatment in kabuki.

wah!!! power man. so can i tag along for your next trip? wanna know how it feels like to be treated like vip. :D :p

etct88
12-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Uncle, I'm coming back to JB this weekend got seminar in Spore next week. I call you once I'm in JB this Sunday.

ok ok ok ... finally have a nephew coming to visit uncle ah pek..... :):):)

ji jin, ah, mai ko hok......... ko hok, mai dee, tok ngar lok...:p

Playman
12-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Bro isnt this place not behind Regency hotel? Are we talking about 2 different places?

Yes...2 different places....!:D

Playman
17-11-2009, 02:21 PM
hey bros,
jus gotback from hatyai, long journey on coach.

thanks for all the directions. really enjoyed myself.

can imagine how come our got so many bros left their hearts in hatyai cause i just left mine there too, my mind is full of this particular dancer in kiss channel :(

rumours is tht the some of the dancers are able to do booking for 5000 baht but tht dancer is one of those tht won't g for booking one, SIAN :(

will write a short trip report later, gotta catch some sleep

Oh oh.....the dancers with hats one ah!, you need to be a regular and fish them out......! Word of caution, that is the beginning of KC game!

Fun but dangerous for those with a faint heart!:D:D

Playman
17-11-2009, 06:02 PM
hats? wat hats? i think they got a couple of costumes for different sets, might not have seen them in hats on the set they were performing tht night.

the one i like got 3 roles, bar top dancer, backgrd dancer and also main singer for a few songs. multi talented.

i took some photographs of her, see when can upload but it's not those can see raisins one hor, decent shots :p

Oh...I am referring to the 5 dancers backing up the singer.....! Have a short "Hi Hi" with them as my friend know them....!:D:D

The Oracle
17-11-2009, 09:08 PM
yah, she might b one of them

here's a photo of her, sekali i post liao then got lao jiao here say it's their char bo, wah then like tht i sian 1/2 liao

bro, got clearer pic of the dancer or not? i go kiss channel very often, maybe i can tell you some inside news. ;) :)

p1ng-p0ng
17-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Any bros going to Hatyai this weekend?Beer in Deep Wonder pub is cheap THB190 / jug.

Playman
18-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Any bros going to Hatyai this weekend?Beer in Deep Wonder pub is cheap THB190 / jug.

Finally see you here.......going with Fei Chai....have a nice trip yo!:D

skyman
18-11-2009, 11:58 AM
I've never cheong in Thailand before but I'm planning to go there next week. So, just wondering if there is any bro here that are going to Hatyai or BKK next week that I can join? Cheers:p

Yokosi
18-11-2009, 03:56 PM
I've never cheong in Thailand before but I'm planning to go there next week. So, just wondering if there is any bro here that are going to Hatyai or BKK next week that I can join? Cheers:p

In BKK on 24/11 to 27/11. Go kopitiam and drink Singha or...........

skyman
18-11-2009, 09:42 PM
In BKK on 24/11 to 27/11. Go kopitiam and drink Singha or...........

Wau bro, u sounds like you're going to bring me to BKK ler. heee.... :p I'm currently oversea and will only be back to Singapore early next week. So, it'll be great if you can PM me your contact so that we can discuss the plan if we can cheong together. Cheers bro.:D

skyman
19-11-2009, 07:29 AM
yah, she might b one of them

here's a photo of her, sekali i post liao then got lao jiao here say it's their char bo, wah then like tht i sian 1/2 liao

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2586/4111338989_2041a438be.jpg

Bo,

This gal look Chio ler. Where to find this type of gal to stay overnight one? Heee.. :D

etct88
19-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Bo,

This gal look Chio ler. Where to find this type of gal to stay overnight one? Heee.. :D

have!:D Kiss Lounge (in Garden Homes Hotel)...... from 3800 bahts....:p:p

skyman
19-11-2009, 01:30 PM
have!:D Kiss Lounge (in Garden Homes Hotel)...... from 3800 bahts....

Bro,

Frankly, 3800 baths for overnight service is ok for me. Important is must have fun in the end. :D

So, r u going next week??? :D

Skyman

Yokosi
19-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Bro,

Frankly, 3800 baths for overnight service is ok for me. Important is must have fun in the end. :D

So, r u going next week??? :D

Skyman

3.8 K in Hatyai is okay but Bangkok prices can be steeper especially that it is now the "high" season.

The Oracle
19-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Bo,

this type of gal will aeroplane you and you end up pcc in hotel room overnite. :D most of the dancers/singers are just cock teaser, they get tips/lady's drink from you, then play hard to get with you....:rolleyes:

get gal from farm more straightforward, you pay & get the bonk, unless your didi can't stand up. :D

skyman
19-11-2009, 05:51 PM
this type of gal will aeroplane you and you end up pcc in hotel room overnite. most of the dancers/singers are just cock teaser, they get tips/lady's drink from you, then play hard to get with you....

get gal from farm more straightforward, you pay & get the bonk, unless your didi can't stand up.

Bro,

Already said I'm newbie for BKK scene lor:o trying to go but cannot find any kaki to bring me around. So, have to stay in Singapore be a good boy lor. :D

Skyman

Pearl
19-11-2009, 09:21 PM
have!:D Kiss Lounge (in Garden Homes Hotel)...... from 3800 bahts....:p:p

Tio bo?? Nowadays Kiss Lounge standard so good liao arrr :p

If confirmed, i kinkin go look see

Playman
20-11-2009, 02:45 AM

Please forgive my brother etct88 sometimes his eyes may play trick on him......aunties also stunner for him....."sometimes":D:D

etct88
20-11-2009, 03:44 AM

Saw those in the lounge area more chun!

but there is a very lau cheow that claimed ah pek's eyesight cock up big time:mad:......

your friend will say, 'So cipek, when you going or cumming?'....:p

etct88
20-11-2009, 03:48 AM
Bro,

Already said I'm newbie for BKK scene lor:o trying to go but cannot find any kaki to bring me around. So, have to stay in Singapore be a good boy lor. :D

Skyman

then how cum u ask me if I going ?:confused:mai lu chap

I oredi out of sinkapore...:D sabai sabai....

etct88
20-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Please forgive my brother etct88 sometimes his eyes may play trick on him......aunties also stunner for him....."sometimes":D:D

not "sometimes", it is "all the times"....... happy mai?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

skyman
20-11-2009, 07:37 AM
then how cum u ask me if I going ?:confused:mai lu chap

I oredi out of sinkapore...:D sabai sabai....

wao bo siew lah. U go so early huh..... I cannot go this week ler. so bro, how long r u going to stay there huh? Thinking of joining u ler. heee....:D

Playman
20-11-2009, 12:13 PM
wao bo siew lah. U go so early huh..... I cannot go this week ler. so bro, how long r u going to stay there huh? Thinking of joining u ler. heee....:D

He is the Haadyai GPS for where to eat, shop for screws, car accessories and etc etc but for "char boh"....dunno got to ask him! :D:D

etct88
21-11-2009, 03:23 AM

simee sui bo sui..... ah pek stay in stinkapore, no work. leading a nomadic life! u want to join me where?? hee hee... I in KL lei...:cool::p

Playman
23-11-2009, 01:21 AM
simee sui bo sui..... ah pek stay in stinkapore, no work. leading a nomadic life! u want to join me where?? hee hee... I in KL lei...:cool::p

I think you better says that follow me back to Singapore rather than follow him to Haadyai....hahahahah!

He spend more time in Thailand than in Singapore and Malaysia combined, I was lucky to catch for lim kopi last week....must buy lottery already!:D:D

etct88
23-11-2009, 01:45 AM
I think you better says that follow me back to Singapore rather than follow him to Haadyai....hahahahah!

He spend more time in Thailand than in Singapore and Malaysia combined, I was lucky to catch for lim kopi last week....must buy lottery already!:D:D

wah like suan ah pek, you si pek sabai....:mad:

how I wish I can spend more time in Thailand...............

lim kopi with me and you buy lottery, chun bo.....:rolleyes:

skyman
23-11-2009, 11:37 AM
wah like suan ah pek, you si pek sabai....:mad:

how I wish I can spend more time in Thailand...............

lim kopi with me and you buy lottery, chun bo.....:rolleyes:

Wah lau bro. Since you wish to go so much, then lets go together lah. ha......:p Dun wish, I'm your santa clause, help u to make your dream comes thru. :D So, next week on bo?

Cupnoodle
23-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Wah lau bro. Since you wish to go so much, then lets go together lah. ha...

All the coach departure from SG to Hatyai on 25 & 26 Nov'09 are full! :eek:
Are u going on any of the coach? ;)

Cheers

desker
23-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be going on my virgin trip to Hatyai from 24 Nov to 28 Nov. Just want to find out more about Pink Hotel from experts out here. Hope you guys can help.

From what I know, it's 1300bt for ancient massage and 1600bt for turkish massage. Need to know the other following:

1. what is the operating hrs of pink hotel?

2. how long is one session and how many shots during the session? cos I have been to Annie's Massage at BKK and it's 1500bt for 1.5hrs of Turkish Massage including 2 shots.

3. Very important: DOES THE WL ALLOW FRENCH KISS? if no frenching, it's as good as half-fuck standard.

4. do I need to tip the gal after the session?

I am a MILF lover, so Hat yai is good for me!

Playman
23-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be going on my virgin trip to Hatyai from 24 Nov to 28 Nov. Just want to find out more about Pink Hotel from experts out here. Hope you guys can help.

From what I know, it's 1300bt for ancient massage and 1600bt for turkish massage. Need to know the other following:

2. how long is one session and how many shots during the session? cos I have been to Annie's Massage at BKK and it's 1500bt for 1.5hrs of Turkish Massage including 2 shots.

3. Very important: DOES THE WL ALLOW FRENCH KISS? if no frenching, it's as good as half-fuck standard.

Nope you can not compare Annie's Massage in BKK with Pink Lady as Pink Lady is more like Nataree...quite a run down soapy place and the only one except that the girls is no longer SYT like Nataree almost all MILF.

To your questions of 2,3,and 4, well, if the girl like you 2 shots not a problem, Q2 - like answer Q1.

Whether you need to tips (how much) the girl depending on her service.....! A token should be fine!:D

Cupnoodle
23-11-2009, 02:06 PM
It is a hotel. It operate 24hr.

For that cost, I would rather book a lady from any of the farm for a day till next morning. The number of shot can be negotiate with the gal before booking. Normally I can shoot as many as I like...:D

It depend on how good you look or if she like you! Or simply negotiate with the gal before booking.

Up to your big head and small head!

If you are a Katoey lover, Hatyai is also good for you! ;)

desker
23-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks to Bro PlayMan and CupNoodles!

You guys are so willing to help and so swfit in offering your advice!

Thanks again! You guys deserve a Ph.D in knowledge or Knighthood for your services to promote Hatyai night tourism:D

snakehead
23-11-2009, 02:29 PM

Cheers

Tats a blessing in disguise :)......... the situation up there is flooding everywhere.... and more flood is expected in the next couple of weeks :p

desker
23-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi Bro CupNoodles,

YES! I AM A BIG KATOEY LOVER AS WELL!!!

you should read my old postings or go to rowell ladyboy column to read my posts:D

OK now that you have piqued my interest, WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND KATOEY IN HY? I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE?

I AM SO EXITED MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST!

snakehead
23-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Frankly, 3800 baths for overnight service is ok for me. Important is must have fun in the end.

U lucky guy..... I was quoted 5000 baht for ONS :(
Never took up the offer coz I dun like to spoil the market rates :D

sibaysong4u
23-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi Bro CupNoodles,

YES! I AM A BIG KATOEY LOVER AS WELL!!!

you should read my old postings or go to rowell ladyboy column to read my posts:D

OK now that you have piqued my interest, WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND KATOEY IN HY? I AM SO EXCITED NOW!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE?

I AM SO EXITED MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST!After 10pm between Lee Garden Plaza & Grand Plaza Hotel.

desker
23-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Wah steady Bro Sibaysong4u! Thanks man!

ANyway, what's the damage and for how long each session?

Any more places to cheong Katoey in HY?

etct88
23-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Wah lau bro. Since you wish to go so much, then lets go together lah. ha...... Dun wish, I'm your santa clause, help u to make your dream comes thru. :D So, next week on bo?

... ha ha ha ha... tomorrow, I go to Penang:D....... cannot wait for next week la.... Hari Haji holydays, very packed.......:p

.... so solli, I am the dream maker.... haa haa...hee hee..:p

etct88
23-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks to Bro PlayMan and CupNoodles!

You guys are so willing to help and so swfit in offering your advice!

Thanks again! You guys deserve a Ph.D in knowledge or Knighthood for your services to promote Hatyai night tourism:D

ha ha ha... all here have PhD one..... Permanent Head Damaged. :p:D

Playman
23-11-2009, 09:16 PM
After 10pm between Lee Garden Plaza & Grand Plaza Hotel.

Inside Pink Cafe ...... below Pink Lady Massage. Don't asks me about the charges as I don't know and don't want to know....as never interested in Kateoy!:D

Playman
23-11-2009, 09:19 PM
... ha ha ha ha... tomorrow, I go to Penang:D....... cannot wait for next week la.... Hari Haji holydays, very packed.......:p

.... so solli, I am the dream maker.... haa haa...hee hee..:p

Then going back north or south...south come lah..lim kopi again...hahahhaha! Always enjoyed your company!:D

sibaysong4u
23-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Inside Pink Cafe ...... below Pink Lady Massage. Don't asks me about the charges as I don't know and don't want to know....Becos they give it 2U FOC,thats why U dunnoe their charges:D

desker
23-11-2009, 10:01 PM
wah FOC? zhun bo? haha you all damn funny sia:cool:

if really FOC, I'm gonna bong their brains out! but I dont think it's so easy lah, where got so good one?

seriously, any other places to find katoeys?

thanx;)

TheUnforgiven
23-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Are u going on any of the coach? ;)

Cheers

Have you checked every single tour agent?

Cupnoodle
24-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Have you checked every single tour agent?

Well, you can choose not to believe me. You may always do some walking or dial-up for verification. Good luck! ;)

Cheers

etct88
24-11-2009, 02:18 AM
Tats a blessing in disguise :)......... the situation up there is flooding everywhere.... and more flood is expected in the next couple of weeks :p

Are you sure? :eek:

How cum I don't know, I am in Hatyai for a few days liao, and also a few bros cum in and out like no body biz. :p

etct88
24-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Well, you can choose not to believe me. You may always do some walking or dial-up for verification. Good luck! ;)

Cheers

no need to verify, la. not surprised at all..... Hari Haji Holydays mah...:D

Best options is to self drive lo..... :p

Banker nite
24-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Hi All Bros

Will be in Hat Yai during Mid Dec. Was couple of years back since last chiong there.
Any bros can advise the current budget hotel and comfortable + safe hotel there?
Has been always staying in Sakura in HDY, but seems like they had increased their rates quite steep... SO no choice but to search for better options.

Playman
24-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi All Bros

Will be in Hat Yai during Mid Dec. Was couple of years back since last chiong there.
Any bros can advise the current budget hotel and comfortable + safe hotel there?
Has been always staying in Sakura in HDY, but seems like they had increased their rates quite steep... SO no choice but to search for better options.

Maybe Tim can help as he got a few hotels in Haadyai the last time I check!

Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/) :D

Playman
24-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Becos they give it 2U FOC,thats why U dunnoe their charges:D

No lah what got free.....free also don't want......!

Like me share a encouter with a katoey in Haadyai late last year!

As during one of the trips where I went with my family and staying in Diamond Hotel due to festive session. At the middle of the night , I was hungry and went out to buy instant noodle from the 7-Eleven store just a few blocks away (Closed already now)

After I had finished paying for it and hot instant noodle in my hand coming out of the 7-Eleven, then someone help me with the door......! It is a Kateoy!

Kateoy: Ah Nia......what is your room number?

Me: (Smile and refuse to answer her and she keep following me)

Kateoy: (Now a bit toolan already) Hello Ah Nia, I sleep with you....OK???

Me: (Keep silence and keep on walking thinking that she will go away)

Kateoy: Hello! Ah Nia! (Shouting now) I ALSO GOT CIBAU ONE YOU KNOW...(thus lifting up her shirt and show me her cibau as I turn to see her)

Damn the chow ah kua......!@#$%^&&*&^%$* She only goes away when I says that my wife is in the room......! KNN!:D:D

This Ah Kua is tall, dark and fxxking rough skin one....with a deep voice! Sua ah! ( Unlucky night). Saw her again the following night near the entrance of Novotel Hotel.....!

skyman
24-11-2009, 03:11 PM
... ha ha ha ha... tomorrow, I go to Penang....... cannot wait for next week la.... Hari Haji holydays, very packed.......

.... so solli, I am the dream maker.... haa haa...hee hee..

Bro,

How come u ended up in Penang. Wah lau, Penang is a dead place ler. Went there few times. Very boring coz the quality of the stock is for uncle standard ler. If you're frequent China and Thai cheongster, really cannot accept the quality there lah. The cheonging rate there very high too despite the poor quality.

I thk KL is the only place can cheong in Malaysia. Other then that, I thk Batam and Balai can anytime better then Malaysia.:p

etct88
24-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Bro,

How come u ended up in Penang. Wah lau, Penang is a dead place ler. Went there few times. Very boring coz the quality of the stock is for uncle standard ler. If you're frequent China and Thai cheongster, really cannot accept the quality there lah. The cheonging rate there very high too despite the poor quality.

I thk KL is the only place can cheong in Malaysia. Other then that, I thk Batam and Balai can anytime better then Malaysia.:p

No how cum ended up in Penang, la. I no cheong Tiong Cock, so cannot comment/compare. I no longer a Thai cheongster, I ah pek, chee-ko-peking around.....

You are super duper correct, Penang is fcuking dead, if you are a tourist.........

That's why we 'tourist' should do our stuff in the day and spend the night further up North........ 1.5 hours away and walah, the world cum alive........:p:D

TheUnforgiven
24-11-2009, 09:41 PM

Cheers

Just wanted to be sure. Anyway, I did call up a few bus operators and all replied negative. Just as well, rather not be up there if it's gonna be fuckin' crowded.

llbkoh
25-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Hi there , Brothers,

Any PRC to bonk ?? Any contacts in Hdy ?

Playman
25-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Just wanted to be sure. Anyway, I did call up a few bus operators and all replied negative. Just as well, rather not be up there if it's gonna be fuckin' crowded.

Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...!:D

etct88
25-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...!:D

... and meet your relatives there, too....:D

etct88
25-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Hi there , Brothers,

Any PRC to bonk ?? Any contacts in Hdy ?

why bonk PRC in HDY?:confused: for sure u get sub standard:p, unless you bluff yourself.:eek:

KatoeyLover69
25-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Report from The Nation dated Wednesday 25 November 2009 :-

Floods in South easing

The flooding in Songkhla's Hat Yai district and other areas has subsided and
The two major canals - U-Tapao and Ror 1 - are no longer swollen and pose no flooding risks in Hat Yai municipality. The municipality office replaced the yellow emergency flag with a green one, announcing that things had returned to normal.

Mayor Phrai Phatthano said sunshine was a good omen and that things should return to normal in the next few days provided there are no more heavy showers.

Elsewhere in Songkhla, emergency authorities and residents were bracing for possible flash floods due to anticipated rains later this week. Latest reports say that 37 bridges and 192 roads were damaged, with 415 villages in 12 districts being inundated. The damage was estimated at Bt54 million.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

daredevil88
25-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Just came across this forum – interesting…

I will be in hatyai from 25 dec to 2 jan. If any of you guys are there, maybe we can ‘yam cha’ during the break from bonking. Haha We can also celebrate New Year Countdown there…

I used to frequent Hatyai in the mid 80’s and early 90’s. After that, stopped until Oct last year. Not so alive anymore nowadays but still brings good feelings… and fond memories…

llbkoh
25-11-2009, 06:17 PM
why bonk PRC in HDY?:confused: for sure u get sub standard:p, unless you bluff yourself.:eek:

why substandard ??? is it no syt or no milf or nothing only . what is the damages like ?? any contacts ???
thanks

etct88
26-11-2009, 10:42 AM
why substandard ??? is it no syt or no milf or nothing only . what is the damages like ?? any contacts ???
thanks

for sure sub standard, good one stay at home.

no need for contacts, when you are there, just go to the front of Lee Gardens, they are there. mostly MILF, cmi. Mannerism very questionable.

Never tried PRC in Thailand before. If such need arise, have many nephews want this ah pek to go to tim sum land...... scare scare.

Damage, I don't know. All I heard is that, in Danok, the going rate is around RM300 LT.

etct88
26-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Bro,

Bro, how was Taipei?:p

no sound, so you no go/come tom yam land?

I going to have tom yam food for the Haji Holydays. In PG for few days, rather boring.........

Maybe can join you for Southern Islands tour one of these days. Been to Batam, never have chance to cheong, Balai is one place I just want to go and satisfy my curiosity......... :D

Playman
26-11-2009, 05:44 PM
for sure sub standard, good one stay at home.

no need for contacts, when you are there, just go to the front of Lee Gardens, they are there. mostly MILF, cmi. Mannerism very questionable.

Never tried PRC in Thailand before. If such need arise, have many nephews want this ah pek to go to tim sum land...... scare scare.

Damage, I don't know. All I heard is that, in Danok, the going rate is around RM300 LT.

Aiyo Uncle asks him to go from Hatyai straight for another 1000 kms more than go over to Issan Border......then straight to China...plenty, small, big, young old.....damages....only petrol $$$ KNN!

You own him contacts meh?:D:D

Soul_Reaper
26-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Are you sure? :eek:

How cum I don't know, I am in Hatyai for a few days liao, and also a few bros cum in and out like no body biz. :p

Are you sure?
I oso see there's many reports from news and newspaper of heavy flooding from northern malayisia all the way to soutern thailand :confused:
You all go in and out by boat? :p

daredevil88
26-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi Black Cat,

Arhh..HCMC. I was there for 3 months in 1996 when I was helping my friend re-locate his factory from Singapore to there. Had a good time and I quite like the girls there.

Playman
27-11-2009, 03:18 AM
Are you sure?
I oso see there's many reports from news and newspaper of heavy flooding from northern malayisia all the way to soutern thailand :confused:

It is raining heavily in Hatyai but no sight of flood yet! Bro etct88 is still in there!

One bro just came back by bus not boat!:D:D

etct88
28-11-2009, 01:58 AM
It is raining heavily in Hatyai but no sight of flood yet! Bro etct88 is still in there!

One bro just came back by bus not boat!:D:D

............not 'still in there' la.... came out and went in again... hee hee....:D:p

etct88
28-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Are you sure?

.... ah pek don't know how to swim:( and cannot afford a boat... just a simple old junk that can travel from point A to point B.... dun think my car can float.:o

btw, all dry and played golf today. There was some water on the 2 golf courses during the raining spell, but nothing too serious......

etct88
28-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Aiyo Uncle asks him to go from Hatyai straight for another 1000 kms more than go over to Issan Border......then straight to China...plenty, small, big, young old.....damages....only petrol $$$ KNN!

You own him contacts meh?:D:D

I very bored:p, but you send people to holan.....:rolleyes:

Cupnoodle
28-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...

Bro, not true. If a master like yourself, shouldn't encounter this problem or maybe have alternative plan. Food price still the same. Most popular hotels had been fully booked during the weekend, some of them may increase their rate due to higher demand than supply. You can still find decent room at its usual rate. As for the puyings, it will depend on your luck and charm. If you go by yourself, you can get house rate. Or you may get your regular gal at the same rate. The only headache that will encounter is when clearing the Malaysia and Thailand custom. Though there was slight improvement at the Sadao immigration, the same old shit at Malaysia immigration. Well you have the choice to take flight in or out now. ;)

Cheers

Cupnoodle
28-11-2009, 02:58 AM

One bro just came back by bus not boat!

Maybe the raining is over, no sight of rain these few days in the city itself. If other area, then need to be confirm. The weather is quite cooling to walk around on the street, well if its raining then should stay in the room to do more indoor activities! :D

Cheers

Playman
28-11-2009, 04:55 AM
Bro, not true. If a master like yourself, shouldn't encounter this problem or maybe have alternative plan. Food price still the same. Most popular hotels had been fully booked during the weekend, some of them may increase their rate due to higher demand than supply. You can still find decent room at its usual rate. As for the puyings, it will depend on your luck and charm. If you go by yourself, you can get house rate. Or you may get your regular gal at the same rate. The only headache that will encounter is when clearing the Malaysia and Thailand custom. Though there was slight improvement at the Sadao immigration, the same old shit at Malaysia immigration. Well you have the choice to take flight in or out now. ;)

Cheers

You are right brother, I never had any problem during the festive session as nobody wants my aunty so I am quite safe most of them time unless some hamsap old uncle goes for her.....then the alternative plan is to go shopping, have Swenson Ice-cream, and settled for a movie in the original sound track....good life!:D:D

Playman
28-11-2009, 04:56 AM
I very bored:p, but you send people to holan.....:rolleyes:

Trying my best to help...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!:rolleyes::D

Moreover the same questions had been asked so many times already until I also sian to reply them!

Thai31
28-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi bro
i am here in Hatyai...Anybro want to meet up for coffee????

Am Singaporean living here for past 6 years...

Happy to see so may bros coming back to hatyai again..

Inteerested to meet up can Pm me

JIM BOY
28-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I like to add this two hotels i currently staying

Be My Guest (next to BP grand hotel) 450 bahts with wifi / lan
A.P Mansion (next to be my guest) 420 bahts no wifi

every night i stay in the 3 stars hotel, i get to have a shark fin soup and full body massage for free :)

Hi:Where to get voucher of Sakura G.V. 850.00Baht
Thanks

yinyang
28-11-2009, 10:02 PM
...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!:rolleyes::
Moreover the same questions had been asked so many times already until I also sian to reply them!
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land:rolleyes:

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers (blxxdy oldies making us fall asleep over food). Heard they were on on the take outside restaurant hours;)

Playman
28-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land:rolleyes:

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers (blxxdy oldies making us fall asleep over food). Heard they were on on the take outside restaurant hours;)

Yeap....I remember one particular one, "Chim Ma Lau" opposite Odean Shopping Mall and that is where the "flower hanging" culture started with real money being clipped on to the flower......!

Yes......some of them are actually a bit over 40 but then there is someone more older than them still hanging flower for them.....!

The way they sing......well, can tell that they are no singer!:D

Cupnoodle
29-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land...

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers...

Not really from Beijing, more like Yunan flock into the Land Of Smile...;)
These flower hanging chinese restaurant joints seem to be sustaining and growing slowing...:rolleyes:

llbkoh
29-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Trying my best to help...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!:rolleyes::D

Which thread please and when ???? Thanks for helping a lost soul.:confused:

Playman
29-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Not really from Beijing, more like Yunan flock into the Land Of Smile...;)
These flower hanging chinese restaurant joints seem to be sustaining and growing slowing...:rolleyes:

Yes....I was talking about 15-17 years and yes, they had evolved and turning into quite a money making system which eats into Club, coyote dancers and etc etc!:D:D

iluvthai
29-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone will be in Hatyai on the 1st/2nd dec ? Keen to meet up there as I a bit loss touch there and dont mind to cheong together.

Thanks

Playman
29-11-2009, 01:19 PM

Someone have answer you on that in the Danok thread where you had asked the same question. You can also PRC farms opposite Hollywood Hotel in Danok.

Hope that helps!:)

etct88
30-11-2009, 01:35 AM

Read and you wouldn't be lost
Then your soul need no help
And can kee ngeow
Keep your gratitude to yourself
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sexiszen
30-11-2009, 02:58 AM
hie bros..how's cheong-ing nowadays? would love to consults bros' advise on hadyai cheonging scene...the last time l went there was 5 years back..believe much things has change. bros' please advise on the pubs' and disco to pick up girls since planning to find FL on the 2nd nite. The 1st nite, will be finding companion from farm. plan to go hunting FL on 2nd nite..btw,any bros going there on 17 dec?if yes..maybe can meet up to form a large group to cheong together..hahaha...tat's what we call samsters international convention in hadyai...adios..take care of little head~~!!!

The Oracle
30-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeap....I remember one particular one, "Chim Ma Lau" opposite Odean Shopping Mall and that is where the "flower hanging" culture started with real money being clipped on to the flower......!

Yes......some of them are actually a bit over 40 but then there is someone more older than them still hanging flower for them.....!

lol, that's one of the earliest "old folk home" in hty, most of the new hty cheongster don't even know it exist many years back. :D :D

西北度郎
30-11-2009, 03:05 PM

i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose :p :D :D

Playman
30-11-2009, 04:56 PM
i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose :p :D

Hahahaha...this you got to ask our Grandshifu The Oracle to explain to you....it is ancient!:D:D

adicha
01-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks

go to sakol hotel opp Odeon Shopping.
Just outside the hotel on the right side, there is lady sitting in a small room.
She provides hotel vouchers and taxi service.
very reasonable.

Its call Singapore Tours.

etct88
01-12-2009, 07:02 PM
i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose :p :D :D

yes, better stayed cuntfused... and don't bother to know....

those who know, have paid the price.....:D

jimfairy
01-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Just outside the hotel on the right side, there is lady sitting in a small room.
very reasonable.

Ummm... most of the tour agency selling at 850 baht for Sakura GV..my frens jz stay there last week... not a bad hotel.....

i will be goin to Hatyai.. next weeks.. anyone wanna join us?? we will bring u to eat the best wantan mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup,etc lol...will be staying at Mayflower hotel..;)

jimfairy
01-12-2009, 07:22 PM
very reasonable.

no worries mate.. most of the tour agency r selling ard tis price..my fren jz came bk from hatyai n they stay there too..is 850 baht...

Btw.. goin to hatyai next week again.. anyone keen to join us..our programme r mostly.. massage, temple pray at mountain top, eat the best wanton mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup etc, go Paragon disco, n finding free-lance gal for bonking!!!...;), we r staying at mayflower hotel..

RepulsE
01-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey may i know if hatyai in chinese izit pronounced as "Hub Zhai" ?? :confused:

In addition, hows the xmas mood over there as I will be popping by for 1-2 days during xmas.

Any idea if there are any buses back from hatyai that leaves in the evening at abt 6pm onwards ? I called grassland and their bus leave hatyai damn early at 1.30pm ! :(

jimfairy
01-12-2009, 09:39 PM

In addition, hows the xmas mood over there as I will be popping by for 1-2 days during xmas.

Any idea if there are any buses back from hatyai that leaves in the evening at abt 6pm onwards ? I called grassland and their bus leave hatyai damn early at 1.30pm ! :(

the chinese for hatyai is HE AI...

u can try konsortium office jz opposite Lee Garden.. i believe they hv a bus goin back to Singapore at 6.30pm Hatyai time...i even took tis coach b4 but was 8 mths ago.. u can try...;)

Playman
01-12-2009, 10:22 PM

Christmas In Hatyai, well, they have Christmas Carol in front of Lee Garden Hotel and huge Christmas in the middle of the street.....well, in pub an disco they will try to built Christmas spirit...!

Yes, there is a bus which leave at 6pm and the boarding point is in front of Novo Hotel. The company is Konsortium Bus of which the office is on the right side as you enter towards Regency Hotel.

But the bus, whether will proceed to Singapore after arriving in Kuala Lumpur, that I don't know!

.::Konsortium Bas Semenanjung::. (http://www.kbes.com.my/)

:D:D

Cupnoodle
01-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey may i know if hatyai in chinese izit pronounced as "Hub Zhai" ?? :confused:...

It is "合艾" in chinese.

SchutzStaffel
01-12-2009, 11:24 PM
I might be visiting hatyai/danok next week, any happening clubs to go? I've read up both danok & hatyai thread, it seems like hellobangkok in danok is very happening, but what about hatyai? Any particular club to go during the night?

Thanks. :)

Soul_Reaper
02-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Yes, there is a bus which leave at 6pm and the boarding point is in front of Novo Hotel. But the bus, whether will proceed to Singapore after arriving in Kuala Lumpur, that I don't know!

The Singapore bus leaves earlier than the KL bus...... @ 1.00pm :D

Soul_Reaper
02-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Thanks

Most of the tour agencies should have the vouchers :D

Soul_Reaper
02-12-2009, 02:16 AM

I was told it actually started as a ritual by the bomohs to ensure that the girl with you is not a pontianak in disguise...... dun know how it ended up as flower hanging thingy in the clubs :p

etct88
02-12-2009, 02:33 AM
I was told it actually started as a ritual by the bomohs to ensure that the girl with you is not a pontianak in disguise...... dun know how it ended up as flower hanging thingy in the clubs :p

oh... no wonder, the flowers works wonder. Man without flower remains the ham sup kwai....:p:D

yinyang
02-12-2009, 08:40 AM
oh... no wonder, the flowers works wonder. Man without flower remains the ham sup kwai....:p
Man WITH flower wait kena blood sucking vampire?:p
better stayed cuntfused... those who know, have paid the price.....
You really mean, more than paid price;)

etct88
02-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Ummm... most of the tour agency selling at 850 baht for Sakura GV..my frens jz stay there last week... not a bad hotel.....

i will be goin to Hatyai.. next weeks.. anyone wanna join us?? we will bring u to eat the best wantan mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup,etc lol...will be staying at Mayflower hotel..;)

Mayflower is much much better, have free wifi too... chicken rice is dog in LoS. Wantan mee, go for the green noodle. :D:D

etct88
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Man WITH flower wait kena blood sucking vampire?:p

You really mean, more than paid price;)

please la, no blood sucking vampire... only money and sperm sucking ones, have la.....:p

more than paid price and no returns....:p

llbkoh
02-12-2009, 11:10 AM
please la, no blood sucking vampire... only money and sperm sucking ones, have la.....:p

more than paid price and no returns....:p

Corrections ,pleease,

more than paid price and "yes" returns.........std,hiv,etc, .... if no wear rubber ..... mah ! ;)

etct88
02-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Corrections ,pleease,

more than paid price and "yes" returns.........std,hiv,etc, .... if no wear rubber ..... mah ! ;)

... so you still want to try left and right?........... wear rubber still can kenna one hor........ choke dee mak mak.

llbkoh
02-12-2009, 12:11 PM
... so you still want to try left and right?........... wear rubber still can kenna one hor........ choke dee mak mak.

wear special rubber mah. put put double-double ones if little brother no complains.
and also must not made from or in the PRC Kingdoms. no quality -lah !!!:rolleyes:

llbkoh
02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Mayflower is much much better, have free wifi too... chicken rice is dog in LoS. Wantan mee, go for the green noodle. :D:D

...... go further .... the next junction... u got ...newseasons.... price the same, have one extra item ...safedepositsbox..... u will need it ...if your WL...FL...ML....GFL..... do like to have extra midnight activities.....find, search and destroy ...when u are sound asleep....:cool:

jimfairy
02-12-2009, 06:51 PM
...... go further .... the next junction... u got ...newseasons.... price the same, have one extra item ...safedepositsbox..... u will need it ...if your WL...FL...ML....GFL..... do like to have extra midnight activities.....find, search and destroy ...when u are sound asleep....:cool:

dun worry my fren... in Mayflower, u can always request a safe-deposite box from the house-keeping at anytime..jz a call will do..lol..

bestbest
03-12-2009, 08:23 PM
dun worry my fren... in Mayflower, u can always request a safe-deposite box from the house-keeping at anytime..jz a call will do..lol..

???? you talking about the safe-deposit box at hotel front office or at the room itself???/

SchutzStaffel
03-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Huh...seem like got to help myslef liao. Anyway I'll be leaving s'pore on the 8th dec, reaching hatyai on the 9th morning. Any bros going during that period?

The Oracle
03-12-2009, 11:07 PM
I might be visiting hatyai/danok next week, any happening clubs to go? I've read up both danok & hatyai thread, it seems like hellobangkok in danok is very happening, but what about hatyai? Any particular club to go during the night?

Thanks. :)

bro, i'm glad that you did bother to read up the thread. nothing much really in hty nowadays, for club you can try barberry. my advice to you is if you're into clubbing, go dnk, that's the place to be, more choice there.

lurpsexx
04-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Btw.. goin to hatyai next week again.. anyone keen to join us..our programme r mostly.. massage, temple pray at mountain top, eat the best wanton mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup etc, go Paragon disco, n finding free-lance gal for bonking!!!...;), we r staying at mayflower hotel..

Bro,

U travelling from SG? By Coach or Tiger flight?

Me prefer to travel by bus, as more reliable than the atrocious Tiger... Have company to chat on bus and get to know u all better will make it more fun when we are in HDY...

I been there a few years back and would like to revisit to see the changes.. Your itinerary is fine with me....

Do let us know your schedule and days of stay, so that i can see if we can fit our trip together...

Thanks, lurp/..

西北度郎
04-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Huh...seem like got to help myslef liao. Anyway I'll be leaving s'pore on the 8th dec, reaching hatyai on the 9th morning. Any bros going during that period?

Hey bro, i'm also going on the same day, which coach you take? already send you a PM ;), maybe can cheong together.

SchutzStaffel
04-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Hey bro, i'm also going on the same day, which coach you take? already send you a PM ;), maybe can cheong together.

Yo Bro, check your PM. ;)