PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Kyoruxx
18-01-2014, 11:39 AM
I guess probably you had posted your handsome photos in WeChat so make lots of girl willing msg to you... I had been living here for more than 6 months but rarely any girl would send msg to me :(

Have fun dude ;)

Ohh.. Is it???
I get two girl from wechat... I tot is normal now is hatyai.. And a few ladyboy MSG me and a few guy(think is gay ba) but I never reply them...

Wanted to try the new hotel next trip... Aloha or colour hotel??

hottip
18-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Aloha Hotel reviews from Tripadvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297921-d3964534-Reviews-Aloha_Hotel-Hat_Yai_Songkhla_Province.html)

The Color Hotel reviews from Tripadvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297921-d3668426-Reviews-The_Color_Hotel-Hat_Yai_Songkhla_Province.html)

Have fun :cool:

Just back from my first time in HDY. If brothers like singing, the lounge at Garden Home, and Paramount at Sakura are great locations. Can arrange to bring msg girls there and tapao for ON after. Thanks to all bros for your contributions. Saved lots of time trying to figure out where to go. Esp bro
Cupnoodles. Up your reps bro. Appreciation.

chickenking
18-01-2014, 08:38 PM
going to hatyai this 21-31

skll
19-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Will be traveling to HDY from 28th Jan. Will the hotel room price start to rise on that week? or more closer to CNY? Is it still cheaper to go to the tour agency during this period than to get rooms online? And room avaliablity issuses too..:D

Sorry for the many questions. Cos first time going there during CNY period. :p Would any bro kindly advise. :)

hawk88
22-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Most of the hotel in HY book thru tour agency more cheaper. Hotel rate will increase on either 30 or 31 Jan (avg 500 baht increase). Its better that either u call up or email the hotel to book 1st. U dun hv to pay anythg at all to book. Upon arrival, juz tell the reception counter tat u r going to buy hotel voucher.

skll
23-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Thank you Bro hawk88 for the advise. Will try to arrange with the hotel.

Cheers!:)

apcc
23-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Hitech, TV timer! very interested.

hawk88
23-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Any review for aloha hotel and colour hotel...

My frd told me colour hotel having promotion. 900 baht without bath tub n 1000 baht with bath tub. This is walk in price. Not sure about tour agency. Colour hotel room slightly bigger than aloha. Both hotel rooms are clean. location wise aloha is better but colour hotel is nearer to gan eng restaurant, qing jie pig organ soup n tim sum/bak kut teh stall.

jimfairy
23-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Anyone going this weekend? Care for a meal or drink? Im alone there. :)

jnudes
23-01-2014, 06:52 PM
My frd told me colour hotel having promotion. 900 baht without bath tub n 1000 baht with bath tub. This is walk in price. Not sure about tour agency. Colour hotel room slightly bigger than aloha. Both hotel rooms are clean. location wise aloha is better but colour hotel is nearer to gan eng restaurant, qing jie pig organ soup n tim sum/bak kut teh stall.

One thing I dislike abt Color Hotel is their room table is located just next to the wall and the small LCD TV. How to watch TV like that? This is one negative thing I don't like. IMHO the setup is quite annoying and I am not too comfortable with that. For my future trip to Hat Yai will stay at other hotel.

hawk88
23-01-2014, 09:47 PM
The table is it fix on the wall.below the tv.n cannot move to the side? If so, den the design no good wor.

jnudes
24-01-2014, 01:07 AM
The table is it fix on the wall.below the tv.n cannot move to the side? If so, den the design no good wor.

You can view their room setup here:

http://thecolorhotelhatyai.com/rooms.html

hawk88
24-01-2014, 12:54 PM
I had see the color hotel room b4. But din go n shft the table so duno whether the table is fixed to the wall or not. But i believe the table can shift.

jnudes
24-01-2014, 01:28 PM
I had see the color hotel room b4. But din go n shft the table so duno whether the table is fixed to the wall or not. But i believe the table can shift.

Yes the table can shift one. But as hotel guest I am lazy to pull the table out and then push in again. Worse if the table is heavy and may cause scratch mark to the floor.

Another remark I want to add is the hotel do not provide complimentary tea/coffee and kettle facilities inside the room. Other than these two, everything is wonderful about this hotel.

hawk88
24-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Thks for sharing. By the way, King hotel massage can call to any hotel room with 240 baht for 2 hours only. Got young n pretty mqssage gal that can speak fluent chinese. King hotel is just beside Aloha hotel.

hawk88
25-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Live update frm my frd at HY. After clear custom at HY airport, book a taxi to Golden Crown Plaza. Just after the exit of airport car park, few bikes sudden block the road and let a convey of vehicles turned before letting their taxi pass. The convey (about 60 vehicles were supporter of suthep).were just driving pass. More updates after i find out frm my frd. Stay tune.

hawk88
26-01-2014, 12:05 AM
So far so good. No sign of protesters roaming around the street. But HY was very quiet, most of the hotel entertain mosquito only. Sat starts to get better. Crowd starting to pour in.

jnudes
26-01-2014, 12:07 AM
So far so good. No sign of protesters roaming around the street. But HY was very quiet, most of the hotel entertain mosquito only. Sat starts to get better. Crowd starting to pour in.

CNY coming soon. The hotels will be fully booked next week. :D:D:D

jimfairy
26-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Juz back from hatyai.. omg!! Is like a ghost town.. no coaches coming in to lee garden plaza.. night food stalls along there r playing with houseflies.. lol.. many okts near there begging for business.. the 1 old lady okt offer me ST, with body massage n 2 hrs is 1000bht.. business in hatyai is really bad after danok bombing. Checked with few tour agencies. . Cny cfm all hotels no fully book..

jnudes
26-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Juz back from hatyai.. omg!! Is like a ghost town.. no coaches coming in to lee garden plaza.. night food stalls along there r playing with houseflies.. lol.. many okts near there begging for business.. the 1 old lady okt offer me ST, with body massage n 2 hrs is 1000bht.. business in hatyai is really bad after danok bombing. Checked with few tour agencies. . Cny cfm all hotels no fully book..

What you mentioned is making me a bit worried...as I will visit this place coming June and I do hope their business will slowly catch up and back to normal again.

I never thought the Danok bombing will have some impact on Hat Yai business plus the demonstration on the north. If this continue on for long time really no good for us cheongster and the foreign tourists mostly from SG and MY.

Singlehood
26-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Hi bros....

Newbie to Hatyai....heard from friend there are joints like pinklady where can find syt...but claim is like a few years ago...so hope any kind bros can provide some informatn about Hatyai....heard there are joints which we can find lady to accompany you from 4pm to the next day 12pm...**heard from friend friends review** so not quite sure....hope to get some answer from the pros... :)

Snuber
27-01-2014, 01:09 AM
What you mentioned is making me a bit worried...as I will visit this place coming June and I do hope their business will slowly catch up and back to normal again.
IMO, you are being too paranoid. It's Jan now and though both months start with J, they are half a year apart! By then, HDY wouldn't be so quiet like now, unless another incident happen nearing that time

hawk88
28-01-2014, 03:04 AM

Dun think the hotel will be fully book cos of recently cases at Danok and the chaos created by the anti government.

hawk88
28-01-2014, 03:05 AM

I never thought the Danok bombing will have some impact on Hat Yai business plus the demonstration on the north. If this continue on for long time really no good for us cheongster and the foreign tourists mostly from SG and MY.

Dun worry bro, just cheong.

hawk88
28-01-2014, 03:08 AM
Hi bros....

Newbie to Hatyai....heard from friend there are joints like pinklady where can find syt...but claim is like a few years ago...so hope any kind bros can provide some informatn about Hatyai....heard there are joints which we can find lady to accompany you from 4pm to the next day 12pm...**heard from friend friends review** so not quite sure....hope to get some answer from the pros... :)

Dun waste ur time at pink lady unless u want to try what is soapy massage. Mostly are MILF. There are younger one but of cos dam expensive.

Yes, there are farms where u book LT in the afternoon and they will be with u till next day morning around 7-8am. Some will stay longer base on chemistry.

TonyCheong
28-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Donkey years never stay in Hatyai but today stay one night for rest and recuperation from Dannok. :p

Yes I can confirm Hatyai is damn quiet now.

Pass by Lucky Thai Massage (Niphat Uthit 2 Road) and saw some pretty young MILFs.
Can any one confirm what's the deal here?

Any bros in Hatyai now can contact me for lunch today at +66-970352032. :)

BlueDragon193
28-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Hat Yai tourists to drop over New Year.

SONGKHLA - Fewer tourists than last year from Malaysia and Singapore are expected to celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year in the southern tourist haven of Hat Yai.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/391795/hat-yai-tourists-to-drop-over-new-year.

Grounded Eagle
29-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Yes I can confirm Hatyai is damn quiet now.

That's because many residents are Suthep's supporters and have gone to BKK for the protests. Even my regular taxi driver has brought his entire family to BKK so I will need to use public transport when I arrive next week.

Aceyfox
29-01-2014, 02:07 PM
That's because many residents are Suthep's supporters and have gone to BKK for the protests. Even my regular taxi driver has brought his entire family to BKK so I will need to use public transport when I arrive next week.

i will be there either 2nd or 3rd week of Feb, hopefully things get better :(

Ninja_Assassin
30-01-2014, 12:33 PM
i will be there either 2nd or 3rd week of Feb, hopefully things get better :(

That would depends on how long the protests last..... I was invited to go up to Bangkok to support the anti-government protesters by some Thai associates and bring along as many friends as I can..... food, drinks and entertainment are provided and they are giving daily allowances of 1000baht too.

Anyone interested? :D

seany
31-01-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm interested,why not
How to proceed from here?

jacobsgoh
31-01-2014, 11:28 AM
That would depends on how long the protests last..... I was invited to go up to Bangkok to support the anti-government protesters by some Thai associates and bring along as many friends as I can..... food, drinks and entertainment are provided and they are giving daily allowances of 1000baht too.

do they also pay for return air tickets?
if bring along a working lady do we get double allowances?

TonyCheong
31-01-2014, 03:16 PM
I'm interested, why not

Not wise to get involve with other country's dirty politics.
If you get into trouble and your picture appear big big in The Nation or Bangkok Post then you're done for! :p

You call Singapore Embassy in Bangkok to see if help is available or not? :rolleyes:

Wah you like that request win liao lor! :p

Ninja_Assassin
31-01-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm interested,why not

You've got pm :D

KatoeyLover69
31-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Report from The New Straits Times dated 31 January 2014 :-

CHANGLUN: A welcoming town near the Thai border

TWO years ago when we decided that enough was enough, and we didn't want to be a weekend husband and wife anymore, we moved from Kuala Lumpur to the tiny, sleepy town of Changlun, Kubang Pasu, Kedah.

When I tried to slot in Changlun as the town where we lived, my Facebook account failed to indicate that it was located in Malaysia.

I discovered that there were at least four districts or places named Changlun in China.

With that information, I assumed Changlun was named by Chinese immigrants to the Malay Peninsula in the late 19th century.

But, the locals said Changlun was a combination of two Thai words -- chang means elephant and loon means falling.

Eight or nine years ago, Changlun was just another dead town that we passed each time we made a trip to Haadyai. We could have stopped here once or twice to exchange currency.

I wanted to find out more about Changlun, so I asked around. The town folk were generous with their stories. Some shared hilarious accounts, while others related dark and creepy tales.

Some 35 years ago, before the Bukit Kayu Hitam Township came into existence, Changlun was the last town on the northern frontier between Malaysia and Thailand. It was bordered by Perlis in the west.

It was a quiet town of rubber plantations with a backdrop of jungles, hills and mountains. There were scattered kampung baru or new villages with rows of old wooden shops and stray dogs, here and there.

In 2009, the population was estimated be around 40,000 people. It has doubled over the past six years partly because of the expansion of Universiti Utara Malaysia's campus which is located 10km east of Changlun.

Many people have moved in because of work opportunities at Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah, Politeknik Arau, Perlis and Universiti Teknologi Mara Arau.

I had a scary experience, that gave me goose bumps, when we were just settling down in our humble abode, in the residential area behind the C-Mart Supermarket in December 2012. Yes, it carries local and imported goods just like other stores of its kind in Kuala Lumpur.

I was unpacking boxes by myself in the upstairs bedroom at the back, at a quarter to midnight, when I heard an eerie, sad but melodious voice begin to hum and sing Cantonese oldies.

The songs were full of sorrow, heartache, loneliness and longing for love. I couldn't understand a word, but I know a good voice when I hear one.

It was creepy because the songs reminded me of female vampires in those Chinese movies that I loved to watch in my younger days, and old Shanghai, circa 1920s and 1930s. The next day, after a short walk and an awkward hello, I got to know a neighbour from the back row of the house -- a soft-spoken, somewhat aged, but still beautiful lady who turned out to be a one-time belle of the town of Danok, many, many moons ago.

A friend of my other half, who was a senior lecturer at UUM, once told me in a humorous tone that Changlun was infamous as a Communist hideout from the late 1960s to the mid-1980s.

As a 20-year-old, newly commissioned army officer, he was deployed to Sungai Petani, Kedah, and was immediately sent to the Malaysia-Thailand border area.

"Each time, when we were about to enter Changlun, we would be welcomed by them (the Communists) in a very 'friendly way'.

"We would receive messages in English of 'Welcome to Changlun' through the walkie-talkie. Of course we knew that they wanted us to know they were ready for us. It was quite frightening," he said.

I enjoy living Changlun. It is a small and safe place with enough basic facilities. Of course, sometimes, there are a few hiccups here and there.

We live like other urbanites. We enjoy food at Pizza Hut, KFC, Merry Brown and Secret Recipe, whenever we have extra money to spend.

Luckily, all these food outlets are just a walking distance from our house.

We have our famous Yusof Jan's nasi jagung which is served with more than 10 types of curry. People come from as far away as Kangar and Jitra to enjoy this local fare.

Of course, we have the usual Mamak Restaurants as well.

The town is welcoming to outsiders and foreigners. Ten or maybe 15 years ago, only locals were seen here. Now, there are Arabs, Uzbeks and Africans. Most of them are UUM lecturers and postgraduate students. There are also a few Americans who are engaged in volunteer work.

Hundreds of lorries from Cambodia, Laos and, of course, Thailand pass through daily and some of them stop in Changlun before continuing their journeys south.

It may not be such a bad idea to turn Changlun into a rest and recreation hub for these lorry drivers?

Politicians and businessmen should also sit down and come up with practical solutions to ensure the safety of pedestrians and deal with the traffic congestion caused by illegally-parked lorries.

We need more teachers and a larger police force here due to the growing population of both locals and foreigners.

The state government should also do something about the frequent blackouts and low water pressure.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

DaTan
03-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Not wise to get involve with other country's dirty politics.
If you get into trouble and your picture appear big big in The Nation or Bangkok Post then you're done for! :p

You call Singapore Embassy in Bangkok to see if help is available or not? :rolleyes:

Wah you like that request win liao lor! :p

Agreed.. why should a foreigner get involve? Situation may escalate very fast and you won't want to be thrown in the notorious Thai prison.. it is nothing fun at all.

Glock
03-02-2014, 08:08 PM

really ? :confused:

how well you know these thai associates ? because the thai i know who are in the protest all tell me foreigners must not join in because they need to show they are all thai , unlike YL side which have cambodian support ( which I actually dont think is real , for many Thais every time anything happens there must be cambodians involved )

sound more like a set up by redshirts so when you show up you will be arrested and then paraded on TV where you will then talk about how you are a foreigner and coming to get paid

tanarthur
07-02-2014, 05:32 PM
I am having Hatyai withdrawal symptom... I miss hatyai... Ah.....

Kyoruxx
07-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Color Hotel book from lovely tour is 930b with bathtubs... Without bathtubs is 830b...

hottip
08-02-2014, 12:39 AM
I am having Hatyai withdrawal symptom... I miss hatyai... Ah.....
Sama sama bro. Going in next week. Any bros around to tcss, please pm for coord.

Kyoruxx
08-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Same bro.. Me going in next week too...

tanarthur
08-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Too much commitments this year... But will be there in Jan next year... 10 more months.... Puying puying...!!!!

tanarthur
08-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Dear all, I will only post if I have any constructive information or I freaking dam miss the place... Please do not PM me for info and once I reply to you, ask me to post here to up me... I am not hard up on points as it does not gave me any discount when I want to book a puying.. Thank you very much...

JepJai
10-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Flying there on this coming Valentines Day... Any bro wanna meet up?

Kyoruxx
10-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Flying there on this coming Valentines Day... Any bro wanna meet up?

Yo bro.. Going there to find your Valentines ar?

JOGK
17-02-2014, 06:42 PM
walau...haadyai haadyai
my first cheong country
land of thousand smile
I just love thai gals
tbh I nearly marry some of them
unfortunately during the 70s
its quite a hassle to marry a foreigner
starts regretting now :(

JOGK
17-02-2014, 06:47 PM
I actually intended to tour haadyai with my wife
but the tour agent discourage us to go there
instead she recommended other places like Vietnam or HK
wtf...what happen man?
in the end we cancelled the trip
now I wonder I will ever go there again before I die :(

TonyCheong
17-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Bro JOGK,

I was just in Hatyai and Dannok in late Jan 2014.
Quiet but nothing happen so far. :)

JOGK
17-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Bro JOGK,

I was just in Hatyai and Dannok in late Jan 2014.
Quiet but nothing happen so far. :)

haha thks for your info
Now getting older
Scare of troubles
I wouldn't care less if I am young
During the 70s
Got many communists too
They are fearsome
They not only robs you
They takes your blood too
For their injured comrades
Hope to go there again to refresh my past
Heehee

DaTan
18-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Bro JOGK,

i frequent Hatyai.. once every 3 months... nothing to worry about.. please do visit!

Kyoruxx
18-02-2014, 03:37 AM
haha thks for your info
Now getting older
Scare of troubles
During the 70s
Got many communists too
They are fearsome
They not only robs you
Heehee

My second day at hatyai.... Everything smooth and peaceful...

TonyCheong
18-02-2014, 04:41 AM
During the 70s
Got many communists too
They are fearsome
They not only robs you

Refresh your cuntmando cumrades or cummunist past? :p

jc_wtc
18-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi Bro,

Not to worry.

Nowadays u ca be alone walk at hatyai street.

Just becareful for the toto driver that chio u for gals only.

Up u 10 points

haha thks for your info
Now getting older
Scare of troubles
During the 70s
Got many communists too
They are fearsome
They not only robs you
Heehee

maddog_mlvn
18-02-2014, 03:23 PM
wtf...what happen man?

Bro dun need to engage tour agent to visit Hatyai. Just buy a 2 way flight and fly in. It's much safer now then the 70's and 80's.

jacobsgoh
18-02-2014, 04:27 PM
wtf...what happen man?

as a 74 years young loner, I visited Hatyai last month and since I am always lucky, returned home almost intact, if not for some money spent.
hope you are as lucky to enjoy while you so inclined.

rs07
19-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Its almost about 8 years i have not been to hatyai and will be back soon on april. Any recommendation for hotel there? Centara hotel ( formerly novotel) and new season hotel looks good. Use to chiong at kiss channel often last time and is it still there? For chicken farm, where should i go ? is it still at see kim yong and chanavet? whats the price now?

snakehead
20-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Its almost about 8 years i have not been to hatyai and will be back soon on april. Any recommendation for hotel there? Centara hotel ( formerly novotel) and new season hotel looks good. Use to chiong at kiss channel often last time and is it still there? For chicken farm, where should i go ? is it still at see kim yong and chanavet? whats the price now?

The scene is quieter now and the sex workers are not so obvious in your face like previously. They are more subtle and low profile. Some WLs from the chicken farms wun even want to go out after arriving in your hotel for fear of being recognised or picked up..... especially if they are Myanmese or Cambodians. Authentic local Thais are rare commodity in the farms now.

However there is a growing FL scene in Hatyai where the local girls hangout in the pubs/clubs. This is a new development as these FLs work for themselves without any okt involved. One location that is becoming popular as a contact point for these FLs is the new Central Festival mall. :D

tanarthur
20-02-2014, 05:39 AM
The scene is quieter now and the sex workers are not so obvious in your face like previously. They are more subtle and low profile. Some WLs from the chicken farms wun even want to go out after arriving in your hotel for fear of being recognised or picked up..... especially if they are Myanmese or Cambodians. Authentic local Thais are rare commodity in the farms now.

However there is a growing FL scene in Hatyai where the local girls hangout in the pubs/clubs. This is a new development as these FLs work for themselves without any okt involved. One location that is becoming popular as a contact point for these FLs is the new Central Festival mall. :D

How do we know if those girls we see at Central Festive Mall are FL? Any specific place they hang out or any obvious tell tale signs? Thanks

hottip
20-02-2014, 06:18 AM
Just back from hty. Very quiet. Many places have more girls than customers.Was told many locals have gone to BKK to picnic at government centers.
SKY and Chaunivat still there. Getting boring.
Accidentally discovered a (new to me) farm near old LeeGarden Htl. But they only open at night after 8p. Very happening with a large stock of syt. Some gems amongst them. Prices B1500-2500. Not sure what it is called.

Cupnoodle
22-02-2014, 01:31 AM
New opening of 'Lamborghini Pub' on 21-Feb, location at the previously known as Yo-Yo Entertainment.

Lamborghini Pub-1 (http://media500.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140221/b_223143.jpg)
Lamborghini Pub-2 (http://media502.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140222/b_011153.jpg)

Have fun! ;)

duke
22-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Bro dun need to engage tour agent to visit Hatyai. Just buy a 2 way flight and fly in. It's much safer now then the 70's and 80's.

So r u switching your Base from Batam to Hatyai ??? LOL:D

Hatyai King
22-02-2014, 02:46 AM

Bro, when is yr next trip?

BlueDragon193
22-02-2014, 12:03 PM
New opening of 'Lamborghini Pub' on 21-Feb, location at the previously known as Yo-Yo Entertainment.

Lamborghini Pub-1 (http://media500.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140221/b_223143.jpg)
Lamborghini Pub-2 (http://media502.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20140222/b_011153.jpg)

Have fun! ;)

Outside look like a sport cars showroom and or marketing a hi-so pub.:D

ahpui99
22-02-2014, 01:08 PM
My friend is there

He walked past it around 11 plus, empty lehhh

lurpsexx
23-02-2014, 04:06 AM
Accidentally discovered a (new to me) farm near old LeeGarden Htl. But they only open at night after 8p. Very happening with a large stock of syt. Some gems amongst them. Prices B1500-2500. Not sure what it is called.

Bro, this joint gals for 24 or 12 hrs? the rates quite steep if till morning only...

char bos swee boh? young? milf? or mixture? :D

motodiary
23-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Bro, this joint gals for 24 or 12 hrs? the rates quite steep if till morning only...

char bos swee boh? young? milf? or mixture? :D

the street is just on the right side opposite the old LEE GARDEN Hotel. there were several shops with girls on the street. LT rate in Hatyai has always been 1500 to 2000 and since these shops "sometimes" has office lady, school girls from there town moonlight, they do charge a bit higher but max is 2500 baht. I am not sure why you think it is steep. Hatyai LT has always been till next morning, regardless of whether you take them in the morning or late at night. you can negotiate for some 100 to 200 baht discount but dont expect 50percent reduction.

lurpsexx
23-02-2014, 07:44 PM
the street is just on the right side opposite the old LEE GARDEN Hotel. there were several shops with girls on the street. LT rate in Hatyai has always been 1500 to 2000 and since these shops "sometimes" has office lady, school girls from there town moonlight, they do charge a bit higher but max is 2500 baht. I am not sure why you think it is steep. Hatyai LT has always been till next morning, regardless of whether you take them in the morning or late at night. you can negotiate for some 100 to 200 baht discount but dont expect 50percent reduction.

Bro, its bec u mentioned the shop opened abt 8pm. so thats like 1/2 day gone liao but they still charge 2500baht, which is the full day rate I take from SKY from 11am onwards till the next morning.. for those FL I pick up in the night, i nego till abt 1200-1500 stay with me till morning.. As for taking from house at night, I didnt do that as no point as all the good ones have been taken up in the morning while those remaining ones will also goto pubs/discos at night to hunt for customers too... these will accept 1200baht if u look like bird thongchai, and 1500 if u look like a kukubird... :D

Anyway, thanks for the update and I'm sure your info will be useful to those lonesome nightbirds ard Lee Garden...;)

panda2rocks
23-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Bro, its bec u mentioned the shop opened abt 8pm. so thats like 1/2 day gone liao but they still charge 2500baht, which is the full day rate I take from SKY from 11am onwards till the next morning.. for those FL I pick up in the night, i nego till abt 1200-1500 stay with me till morning.. As for taking from house at night, I didnt do that as no point as all the good ones have been taken up in the morning while those remaining ones will also goto pubs/discos at night to hunt for customers too... these will accept 1200baht if u look like bird thongchai, and 1500 if u look like a kukubird... :D

Anyway, thanks for the update and I'm sure your info will be useful to those lonesome nightbirds ard Lee Garden...;)
Actually, this place is called THAMNAROD , cater more to the local thais. Of course the locals also need to release their urge too. quite expensive if compare to the total buying time allocation. can get a few gems there too. depend on luck and timing.

sadsky18
24-02-2014, 07:23 PM
bros , actually can use wechat mah ...
i go last dec . i also use wechat to find girls .
lazy to walk .

end up find a girl age 20 (she claim) , 2000baht , from 11pm-8am .

3 shots .

consider cheap lah if u change to sg dollars .

PeterBicycle
25-02-2014, 08:53 AM
hi bros.. anyone in hatyai these few days? i need someone to show me around. beer on me. ;)

tanarthur
25-02-2014, 11:07 AM

Opposite old lee garden is it the stretch with the Muslim stall selling fries chicken and stuffs at the beginning of the lane? After the stall will be a carpark entrance to the shopping centre.

maddog_mlvn
26-02-2014, 12:59 AM

Sorry bro duke, I am newbie to Hatyai also , happen to follow some senior there last June, saw many family grps in Hdy doing shopping. And was told some Ah Chan very chun so follow some fucking kaki, hope to meet a chun chun Ah Chan can help me strike it Big in 4D. So when is ur next trip, enjoy jg.

leelili
26-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Hatyai..here we come 3/3 ..plan to stay in King hotel as recommended here..appreciate more current infor on pretty women contacts..?

hottip
26-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Sorry bro duke, I am newbie to Hatyai also , happen to follow some senior there last June, saw many family grps in Hdy doing shopping...... ...... So when is ur next trip, enjoy jg.

Going in next week. Pls pm me if bros want to get together for tcss.

magpul
26-02-2014, 02:42 PM

this KFC Farm place near the Old Lee Garden is familiar with the term of " Soi 2 " as the name of the street... it's usualy open shop around 7pm/8pm till late night... usualy cater for pick up girl at night...

hottip
26-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Actually, this place is called THAMNAROD , cater more to the local thais. Of course the locals also need to release their urge too. quite expensive if compare to the total buying time allocation. can get a few gems there too. depend on luck and timing.
Thanks bro panda. Found some real gems in tis place with super gfe and service. You are right there are some part-timers there. Well worth the 2500B compared to some deadfish for 1500B at the other farms.

leelili
27-02-2014, 09:28 AM
Thanks bro panda. Found some real gems in tis place with super gfe and service. You are right there are some part-timers there. Well worth the 2500B compared to some deadfish for 1500B at the other farms.

today new: Thai political situation may get worsen to civil war soon..yr travel insurance may not cover u..so do we still want to chiong to Hat Yai or go Malaysia instead?

pojstemp
28-02-2014, 02:27 PM
hi bros.. anyone in hatyai these few days? i need someone to show me around. beer on me. ;)
Am now HY...u cAN CALL/SMS LOCAYION ME AT 09804644283.i
IF YOU R cARABAO FAN, TONITE 6PM LIVE CONCERT AT cENTRAL.

blufaiz
01-03-2014, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by blufaiz
Hi bro, may I ask the adv / disadv between of hatyai compared to pattaya/Bangkok

1st time planning a solo trip abt 4 days 3 nites...
Budget abt 1k total with flight n hotel
I don't drink or karaoke just wanna

1.Shop/sight seeing in the day
2. Soapy massage / erotic massage in the day
3. Strip club/tiger show/ look2 see2 the nite life
4. A companion at nite to fuck 3-4times from 10pm-8am

Thanks in advance bro

JChoo
01-03-2014, 08:31 PM
wtf...what happen man?

when there is life, there is hope. Was there recently. The WL were mostly MILFs. To help newbies, I will just share my simple experience.

MILFs from SKY is about more expensive and can be bargained. They usually quote B2000 to B2500 depending on whether they think you are carrot head. The service of the WL in SKY is not for those looking for excitement. If cheongster is an old man, I think it will fit him quite well.

Channivet is a more interesting place. There are lots of Myammar and Cambodian girls. The girls are younger and many are more daring in bed. If you are young and wants to cheong more, this is the place to place your bets. However, you will need to shop and ask for details such as whether the girl will do BBBJ, bath for you, etc.. whatever is your requirements. The quality of girls here varies quite a lot. Some have very bad service or are chain smokers.

For those who wish to book Tiger show, it is not exactly interesting. I almost fell asleep. Girls and Ah Gua will try to haggle you to buy something or give tips before show and in between. If you want to splash out cash, sit in front, side or behind. If you want to keep your wallet intact, sit in the centre and preferably go with your WL.

To go massage, exchange currency, book hotel or book travel arrangements, try Lovely Tours or 707. Both offer good rates compared to walk in. I prefer 707 because I found them to be slightly cheaper but in reality, you won't save much from the difference. If you click with 707, go to 707. If you click with Lovely Tours, go to Lovely Tours.

If you travel by air, try to book transport from 707 or Lovely Tour beforehand, you can save about B100 compared to book over the counter. If you didn't book, lookout for Lovely Tour or 707 driver who is there to receive those who book and check with him whether can squeeze one more person up their transport. Assured safe as they are the regular service provider for cheongters.

Food wise, there are plenty. Walk around and choose what you like - street hawkers or restaurants. If you choose restaurants, check the menu and price beforehand.

For selecting girls, check with bros who visit HDY often. They may have specific recommendations for you.

Cheers and good luck to traveller cheongsters.:D

etct88
02-03-2014, 02:54 AM
when there is life, there is hope. Was there recently. The WL were mostly MILFs. To help newbies, I will just share my simple experience.

MILFs from SKY is about more expensive and can be bargained. They usually quote B2000 to B2500 depending on whether they think you are carrot head. The service of the WL in SKY is not for those looking for excitement. If cheongster is an old man, I think it will fit him quite well.

Channivet is a more interesting place. There are lots of Myammar and Cambodian girls. The girls are younger and many are more daring in bed. If you are young and wants to cheong more, this is the place to place your bets. However, you will need to shop and ask for details such as whether the girl will do BBBJ, bath for you, etc.. whatever is your requirements. The quality of girls here varies quite a lot. Some have very bad service or are chain smokers.

For those who wish to book Tiger show, it is not exactly interesting. I almost fell asleep. Girls and Ah Gua will try to haggle you to buy something or give tips before show and in between. If you want to splash out cash, sit in front, side or behind. If you want to keep your wallet intact, sit in the centre and preferably go with your WL.

To go massage, exchange currency, book hotel or book travel arrangements, try Lovely Tours or 707. Both offer good rates compared to walk in. I prefer 707 because I found them to be slightly cheaper but in reality, you won't save much from the difference. If you click with 707, go to 707. If you click with Lovely Tours, go to Lovely Tours.

If you travel by air, try to book transport from 707 or Lovely Tour beforehand, you can save about B100 compared to book over the counter. If you didn't book, lookout for Lovely Tour or 707 driver who is there to receive those who book and check with him whether can squeeze one more person up their transport. Assured safe as they are the regular service provider for cheongters.

Food wise, there are plenty. Walk around and choose what you like - street hawkers or restaurants. If you choose restaurants, check the menu and price beforehand.

For selecting girls, check with bros who visit HDY often. They may have specific recommendations for you.

need excuse to step into HDY .......:D

jimfairy
03-03-2014, 06:01 PM
:)when there is life, there is hope. Was there recently. The WL were mostly MILFs. To help newbies, I will just share my simple experience.

wow.. detailed n clear!!! thxs a lot.. upz u... lol

sober
05-03-2014, 01:30 AM
When you take your overseas leave to Singapore, I bring you to Betong. ao mai? but time must permit, this year......

Unker... nephew take up your offer to Betong for 2014, can boh? lolx

etct88
05-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Unker... nephew take up your offer to Betong for 2014, can boh? lolx

All nephews welcome... Betong is free for all.:D

TonyCheong
05-03-2014, 02:14 AM
All nephews welcome... Betong is free for all. :D

How many nephews do you have so far? :D

Any Chinese Reunion Dinner for family members in 2015? :p

sober
05-03-2014, 01:55 PM
All nephews welcome... Betong is free for all.:D

Unker... nephew will wait for your plans in KL... lolx

sober
06-03-2014, 07:16 PM

Anyone younger than unker is considered nephew... lolx...

sober
06-03-2014, 07:21 PM

simnon
08-03-2014, 09:26 AM
. If you click with Lovely Tours, go to Lovely Tours.

:D

Hi ! Bro, is the Lovely tour shop still at the row of shops where the Singapore Bak Kut Teh is.

Have not step into HatyaI for over 10 years and planning a visit this coming weekend, 15/3 to 19/3.

Thanks

KatoeyLover69
10-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Report from The Nation dated 10 March 2014 :-

Study of Bahasa Melayu gains popularity in South ahead of AEC

Bahasa Melayu has emerged as a popular choice for foreign-language learners in Thailand's southern region, with the Asean Economic Community (AEC) era set to begin next year.

A Songkhla-based language institute has had a very warm response from both students and working people after it launched Melayu courses.

"Language classes are not just about English, Korean and Chinese anymore," said the institute's executive, who spoke on condition that his name would be withheld.

When the AEC materialises next year, all 10 Asean nations will see the free flow of labour and products. Contacts among the Asean peoples, therefore, are expected to increase.

Muslims in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Brunei speak Melayu. A number of Thais, mostly those living in the country's South, can also speak Yawi - a dialect of Melayu widely used in their hometowns.

"Students are keen to take the Melayu courses because Thailand shares its borders with Malaysia," said the executive of the foreign-language institute.

South-based employers are also keen to train their employees about the Melayu language, so as to boost their business opportunities, he added.

State schools have not stayed idle in the face of the AEC's upcoming implementation, either.

For example, Ban Nam Krajai School in Songkhla's Muang district has already started Melayu courses for both children and adults.

"So many firms have booked our Melayu classes. Our teachers are experts," said the school's director, Prateep Petchjamras. "We teach pronunciation, communications in everyday life, and more."

The courses are designed to ensure that learners can communicate practically in Melayu ahead of the AEC, he added.

Ban Nam Krajai School has received support from the Romchatra Foundation and the Quality Foundation in implementing the "Asean Community Model Promotion" project.

Participating schools in the project, such as the Bangkok-based Wat Traimit Witthayaram Worawihan School, have set up Asean-related centres to provide useful knowledge to children and other people needing to prepare themselves for the AEC.

Songkhla Tour Guide Association president Kul Sunthornwijit said a good command of foreign languages gave a person an advantage in the tourism industry.

"When we take care of Malaysian tourists, most of the time we don't use English. Most Malaysians speak Melayu," he said.

He said that with the growing importance of Melayu, his association had signed an agreement with the Songkhla Skill Development Institute in organising Melayu courses for tour guides and tourism operators.

Nipon Boonyamanee, chairman of the Songkhla Provincial Administrative Organisation, said it was necessary for Thais to pay more attention to Melayu.

"We have now prepared short courses, educational visits and overseas training to equip our staff with the Melayu knowledge," he said.

Assoc Prof Sukree Hajisamae, dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology at Prince of Songkla University's Pattani campus, said his campus now attracted more attention from parents because most of the students had practical Melayu-language skills.

"We have organised a variety of activities, including educational visits and overseas internships, to boost our students' confidence in using the English and Melayu languages," he said.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

jc_wtc
11-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes, still there.

Hi ! Bro, is the Lovely tour shop still at the row of shops where the Singapore Bak Kut Teh is.

Have not step into HatyaI for over 10 years and planning a visit this coming weekend, 15/3 to 19/3.

Thanks

TonyCheong
11-03-2014, 04:02 PM

I wonder how many nephews he has in total? :D

sober
12-03-2014, 01:14 AM
I wonder how many nephews he has in total? :D

Hmm.... good question... i also wonder how many nephews he has... :D:p 5555+++

etct88
12-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Hmm.... good question... i also wonder how many nephews he has... :D:p 5555+++

some of your cousins are in Hatyai, some starting to walk, some start schooling, go baby sit them..... and don't forget to take care of aunties....:D

OldRooster
12-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi bros out there, other than tiger airways fly to hatyai, any other airline fly there from spore...
Tks in advance

Kawaiisoi6
15-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Where got sell prata or Mee Rebus ? Have or not ?:D

panda2rocks
15-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Very, very sad to hear and see planes crashes. Man creates machine which are not infallible what more if man wants to sabotage it.

It is about time that we create something like we have on the highway - CCTV- this will deter more mishaps. Recordings and signals that cannot be shut off until the plane totally stops. See who can overcome that. At present so many weaknesses at the cockpit level.

Then , more people will have greater confidence travelling by air...

panda2rocks
15-03-2014, 08:51 PM

Yes, the one shop across the interjunction of the MayFlower hotel. To be exact, on the left of the front door of the hotel. But , the taste is Thai style.....

Kawaiisoi6
15-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, the one shop across the interjunction of the MayFlower hotel. To be exact, on the left of the front door of the hotel. But , the taste is Thai style.....

Thank you for that info..me eat Thai food everyday...so anything that remotely look or taste like singapore food I will try !

Bangkia
16-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Thank you for that info..me eat Thai food everyday...so anything that remotely look or taste like singapore food I will try !

if you are really craving for chinese style food,can try a coffeshop just diagonally

across tunes hotel,near to sakura. they sell hokien prawn mee and curry mee.

quite nice.dont go too late though,closed around 1pm.

Kawaiisoi6
16-03-2014, 03:26 PM
if you are really craving for chinese style food,can try a coffeshop just diagonally

Prawn mee?? Now we talking..making me hungry now already. Thanks !
And I crave all food..Chinese..Indian and Malay. I saw they mostly sell stuff like fried chickenw sticky rice. Boring boring..:o

panda2rocks
16-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Looks like someone mentioned in the NY courthouse proceedings about shoe bomb. Well, they had done it.

It will not be long and a surprise , that u will have to take off and leave your shoes with your bags for x-ray the next time u are going to take a flight.

What a mess ???........ but for the safety of everyone. :p

panda2rocks
16-03-2014, 07:16 PM

Well,it is true that the food runs off fast. THE FOOD is nice.

Actually, the lady there cooks with a goggle on because of the sparkling smoke. She is an authentic changmai girl married to a Ipohman, now probably , a con thai citizen.

The coffee powder there are all imported from Ipoh. You can bet on the white coffee.

panda2rocks
16-03-2014, 07:26 PM
If u are adventurous enough, u can go to Tongsao, the FL Farms, but in the late morning , say 9 am upwards, stalls selling thai and Chinese food ,

most locals, they taopao back. U can get sea food too- crabs, lobsters, too. Just walk around the junctions and see for yourself. Prices depend on your thai speaking skills..... I guess ... outsiders usually have to pay extra... :mad:

Grounded Eagle
17-03-2014, 01:57 AM

There is a zichar stall near to the old Thai hotel (other side of bridge after railway) that is owned by a Singaporean couple. (The man used to be a chef at the famous Silver Spoon in Penang Lane and married to a Thai girl who became a Singaporean but due to some reasons they both left Singapore to live in LOS).
You can order authentic Singapore style dishes from them. :D

Kawaiisoi6
17-03-2014, 11:31 AM
There is a zichar stall near to the old Thai hotel (other side of bridge after railway) that is owned by a Singaporean couple. (The man used to be a chef at the famous Silver Spoon in Penang Lane and married to a Thai girl who became a Singaporean but due to some reasons they both left Singapore to live in LOS).

Great tip GE..thanks..and may you spread your wings again..:)

Ninja_Assassin
17-03-2014, 08:20 PM

Are you referring to the hylam kia Ah Loo? Their stall is still there?
Never expected them to last so long....it's been more than 20 years since they open shop there. He should be in his 60's now.

Dreamer88
18-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi To all Seniors,

"Newbie" to Hatyai....read through previous thread mentioned that SK Hotel near Channiwate closed down leow. So how to proceed to the farms there w/o kanan chop by the tut-tut drivers...:confused:

many thx in advance. planning to HT coming May after 10 over yrs nv step-into

Kawaiisoi6
19-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Never expected them to last so long....it's been more than 20 years since they open shop there. He should be in his 60's now.

Been reading up blogs fm malaysian and many rave about the beef barbeque at the muslim quarter. Looks great too.:D

Grounded Eagle
19-03-2014, 07:18 PM

Ah Loo? I dunno any Ah Loo in Hatyai...... this chef I was referring to is known as Ah Phong..... the best Singapore style Char Kway Teow, $$$$$, Mee Siam, Hokkien Mee, Lor Mee and Zichar dishes in Hatyai :p

ladgaga
19-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Plannign to go to HDY April may 19 onwards.
any bro keen to go together :)

APLL
23-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Plannign to go to HDY April may 19 onwards.
any bro keen to go together :)

Sorry you going April or May ?

sotongchew
24-03-2014, 12:54 PM
To Dreamer88,
Ask tuk-tuk take you to Good Chai dimsum. I rate it as good as Chok Dee. Have your breakfast or early lunch there, then start your hunt.
Good Chai is at junction of Thung Sao 1 Alley and Soi Yan Ponguthit. (Check out Google Map)
Channivet 3 is just next street north off TS1 Alley.

sotongchew
25-03-2014, 01:37 AM
On the main road between the 2 Sakura hotels, walk south (same direction of traffic), on the left next street are the Muslim restaurants. First restaurant you can find prata, mee rebus, mee siam.

sotongchew
25-03-2014, 02:12 AM
If you are looking for some place to explore at night get a tuk-tuk to bring you to Talat Mai (new market). The street name is Tanrattankorn Road. Emperor Hotel is on this street. Lots of street food and local restaurants. Bath houses Cintana and Atami are on this street. There's also a Karaoke (farm) next to Cintana. Ambassador Hotel is on the next road joined by an alley street. Saw a brightly lit KTV (I think) with photos of girls hung on wall outside.

Cant tell you more because a girl i picked up from a massage place brought me there for supper only. With her i cant recce more. Any bro here know more may want to share?

After supper she walked me to her apartment. Cross main road (heavy traffic one) to Thaiakarn Road. Spotted a Karaoke (farm) there too but it was closed. A few steps away on right saw Topman. Girl told me it's a guy place and Malaysian aunties used to patronise there. Anyone can confirm it? Next time i will visit there and see if can hook up one of these horny aunties!

Kawaiisoi6
25-03-2014, 09:19 AM
On the main road between the 2 Sakura hotels, walk south (same direction of traffic), on the left next street are the Muslim restaurants. First restaurant you can find prata, mee rebus, mee siam.

Great..goibg to Hatyai from Danok today..will drop by there for breakfast !:)

sotongchew
25-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry, it's at the corner of Thung Sao 1 Sao 2, not Soi Yan Ponguthit. A restaurant name is Cook Chai.
Walk along road towards Channivet 3, lots of street food. Actually it's a wet market. There's a stall selling egg prata. Looks good!

finn2046
25-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks bro for info on food & farm.... will check it out when at hatyai next month..;)

Sorry, it's at the corner of Thung Sao 1 Sao 2, not Soi Yan Ponguthit. A restaurant name is Cook Chai.
Walk along road towards Channivet 3, lots of street food. Actually it's a wet market. There's a stall selling egg prata. Looks good!

Dreamer88
25-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi SotongChew,

Sry for the late respond. Thx for the informative info.
Btw would HDY hotels air World Cup this coming Jun? Tentatively planning to explore this coming May, but if World Cup is air during mth of Jun, would consider changing it then.

JChoo
25-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Hi To all Seniors,

"Newbie" to Hatyai....read through previous thread mentioned that SK Hotel near Channiwate closed down leow. So how to proceed to the farms there w/o kanan chop by the tut-tut drivers...:confused:

many thx in advance. planning to HT coming May after 10 over yrs nv step-into

You can just tell tutuk driver to drive you to channivate. Ask driver to stop you at a coffee shop (there are a few around the farms). Just buy a drink and relax there until driver leaves.

Farms there charge B1500 to B2500. Anything more, you kena carrot. B1500 are for MILFs and B2500 are for young chicks. Most younger chicks can be had for B2000. Before booking , ask all the questions such as:

Smoker or non smoker (prefer non smoker although I am a smoker)
Anal Job (I tried anal job before as one gal offer but not so fun afterall)
BBBJ (Most gals offer this)
Bath Together (Most gals offer this)
Go Disco (not sure)
Threesome/ Foursome (rarely have this service but sometimes, you may be lucky) I tried threesome before at Channivate.

Hope this helps.

Kawaiisoi6
26-03-2014, 12:18 AM

Walked to Sakura earlier today. Cannot find the place you referring to. Anyway just at next Soi after sakura just opened 2 days a Malaysian restaurant called Serai. And they do have prata..but only in the mornings.:)

sotongchew
26-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Walked to Sakura earlier today. Cannot find the place you referring to. Anyway just at next Soi after sakura just opened 2 days a Malaysian restaurant called Serai. And they do have prata..but only in the mornings.:)
Sorry if i may have got the location wrong but really have no intention to mislead anyone. Because a few indians in our group yearned for sarabat style breakfast the tour guide brought us there before starting our day tour. I am pretty sure it's at that next street after the famous wanton mee stall behind old Sakura.

Next month I will be there for Songkran. Will check it out again and pinpoint the location.

And yes, it's a Malaysian restaurant. Eating there made me feel i was in Malaysian town, other than our group, all the customers were Muslim and Indians.

Kawaiisoi6
26-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Sorry if i may have got the location wrong but really have no intention to mislead anyone. Because a few indians in our group yearned for sarabat style breakfast the tour guide brought us there before starting our day tour. I am pretty sure it's at that next street after the famous wanton mee stall behind old Sakura.

Next month I will be there for Songkran. Will check it out again and pinpoint the location.

And yes, it's a Malaysian restaurant. Eating there made me feel i was in Malaysian town, other than our group, all the customers were Muslim and Indians.

Heh bro..no worries. I appreciate your inputs earlier. Without it I would not have found the Serai place. As I said this place just opened 2 days but they got a great teh tarik..I had 2 glasses.:D

Dreamer88
26-03-2014, 10:46 AM
You can just tell tutuk driver to drive you to channivate. Ask driver to stop you at a coffee shop (there are a few around the farms). Just buy a drink and relax there until driver leaves.

Farms there charge B1500 to B2500. Anything more, you kena carrot. B1500 are for MILFs and B2500 are for young chicks. Most younger chicks can be had for B2000. Before booking , ask all the questions such as:

Go Disco (not sure)
Threesome/ Foursome (rarely have this service but sometimes, you may be lucky) I tried threesome before at Channivate.

Hope this helps.

Thx for the valuable advise. ;)

Dreamer88
26-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Before booking , ask all the questions such as:

Go Disco (not sure)

Pardon me for my ignorance. Should I ask the OKTs or the chicks for the above ques?
Thx.:p

JChoo
26-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Pardon me for my ignorance. Should I ask the OKTs or the chicks for the above ques?
Thx.:p

ask OKT. Sometimes, OKT will ask the chick to come over and let you question her. She may be shy. Don't ask too loud.

Devilboy1244
26-03-2014, 08:11 PM
hi to all bro here,

I am going to bkk on 29 march any recommendation on which hotel to stay budget 60/night. and intro to some places to get some girls?

sotongchew
27-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Get the best exchange rates for SGD and RM from this place in Hatyai downtown. I dont any other place can beat theirs.

Directly opposite Plaza Hotel (next to Lee Garden Plaza) is a lane sandwiched by Central Department Store and a shophouse building. At the entrance of this lane you will see a street hawker selling fried chicken and assortment of BBQ seafood. Right at the corner of the shophouse you will see a tour counter. From outside you cant see the money exchange counter and there is no signboard. (Or I may have missed it.) Just walk in and you will see the exchange counter hidden inside.

Just an indication in case brothers here want to compare. Last Saturday the rate was -
SGD - 25.30; RM - 9.74

sotongchew
27-03-2014, 01:04 AM
hi to all bro here,

I am going to bkk on 29 march any recommendation on which hotel to stay budget 60/night. and intro to some places to get some girls?
Seriously i dont know if i respond to you i will get flamed or not. You should post your query in the BKK thread. Lots of invaluable info there.

I wud recommend to stay in Pratunum Princess or City Pratunam. Avg SGD50 a nite even in peak season. Closeby to Airport Link so you can save on the cab fare. And i dont find the 1km walk to nearest BTS Phaya Thai station a problem.

As for the girl part, really difficult to offer any good suggestion as the choice is really plentiful and depending on your individual budget, need and taste and preference. For budget freelance you may want to go to Nana Hotel carpark (BTS Nana station) and pick-up one of those Thai, Laos or Myanmar girls hanging around there.

Cupnoodle
27-03-2014, 01:14 AM
...Directly opposite Plaza Hotel (next to Lee Garden Plaza) is a lane sandwiched by Central Department Store and a shophouse building...

I guess probably you mean Chan Travel (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9507553&postcount=12082) shop by your description.

Cheers

jc_wtc
27-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi Bro, tks for infor. up u 10 points

Get the best exchange rates for SGD and RM from this place in Hatyai downtown. I dont any other place can beat theirs.

Directly opposite Plaza Hotel (next to Lee Garden Plaza) is a lane sandwiched by Central Department Store and a shophouse building. At the entrance of this lane you will see a street hawker selling fried chicken and assortment of BBQ seafood. Right at the corner of the shophouse you will see a tour counter. From outside you cant see the money exchange counter and there is no signboard. (Or I may have missed it.) Just walk in and you will see the exchange counter hidden inside.

Just an indication in case brothers here want to compare. Last Saturday the rate was -
SGD - 25.30; RM - 9.74

Bangkia
27-03-2014, 11:19 AM

SGD - 25.30; RM - 9.74

Yes....thats J.R. Tour,my preferred money changer also.If you have thousand

notes to change,you can nego for a better rate.:)

JChoo
27-03-2014, 07:03 PM
hi to all bro here,

Bro, you can find information in Bangkok website, not Hatyai. To help yourself on hotel, you can try agoda website to search for

http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/city/bangkok-th.html?asq=x%2bikexu8sKAKlHOq0TBJBg%3d%3d

For girls, just take tuktuk to Nana Hotel/ Plaza or Patpong. This is a men paradise. Enjoy yourself.:D

sotongchew
27-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks bro for the encouragement. Actually i dont care much for the points or reputation. I have benefitted quite alot here, so want to contribute my share as pay-back. In the last 8 years i have been running the south PRC circuit and almost depleted my savings. So with limited funds last year i returned back to run the Thailand circuit again.

Will continue to contribute. But my writing skill is rather limited.

pj_soldier
28-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Dear bros who are familiar with Hatyai,

anyone knows of this Sawoei seafood restaurant at RajUthit Road?
is it still operating?

i went there last year July but it was closed.

hope bros out there can advise.

Thanks.

panda2rocks
31-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Seriously i dont know if i respond to you i will get flamed or not. You should post your query in the BKK thread. Lots of invaluable info there.

I wud recommend to stay in Pratunum Princess or City Pratunam. Avg SGD50 a nite even in peak season. Closeby to Airport Link so you can save on the cab fare. And i dont find the 1km walk to nearest BTS Phaya Thai station a problem.

As for the girl part, really difficult to offer any good suggestion as the choice is really plentiful and depending on your individual budget, need and taste and preference. For budget freelance you may want to go to Nana Hotel carpark (BTS Nana station) and pick-up one of those Thai, Laos or Myanmar girls hanging around there.

It is not wrong ....if you are indeed sincere of helping, ...after all it really takes a lot of time to read thousands of blog pages. If the question is to find direction and info, why not lend a helping hand. Only when u want to TCSS then go to that exact location.

Some are kind to make one and are here to help you -

This one fella - a real kind soul - who create this web - really want to help......

http://www.bangkokredeye.com/

....but .... please do share after your exploration. That is how to give returns.

TonyCheong
02-04-2014, 04:32 PM
In the last 8 years i have been running the south PRC circuit and almost depleted my savings. So with limited funds last year i returned back to run the Thailand circuit again.

Haha bro sotongchew the South China scene is getting more and more expensive as the years go by. :p

If have extra money or during good times can eat more fish (Dim Sum).
During bad times just eat prawns (Tom Yam). :D

sotongchew
03-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Haha bro sotongchew the South China scene is getting more and more expensive as the years go by. :p

If have extra money or during good times can eat more fish (Dim Sum).
During bad times just eat prawns (Tom Yam). :D
������ hi Bro TonyCheong, actually the ST rate has not changed much. It's when get caught in the KC traps. Their demands are becoming more and more expensive.

TonyCheong
03-04-2014, 12:11 PM
hi Bro TonyCheong, actually the ST rate has not changed much. It's when get caught in the KC traps. Their demands are becoming more and more expensive.

Be it Thai, Viet or PRC.
KC traps sure have. :D

My personal opinion is if one behaves like a walking ATM.
Then one shall be treated as such. :p

ngkokeng
05-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Is it a good time to visit during Songkran? Will there be hotel rooms available?:D

xiongmao
07-04-2014, 10:30 PM
back from hatyai for a 3D2N trip.

day 1 friday

arrive at hatyai airport by airasia flight. not full flight ok, but when after exit, at airport taxi stand, the auntie ask to wait 30 minutes and price is 320b. haix, walk out and ask price from those uncles outside, they said 300b, so boh pian, dont want wait, so after 25 minutes, arrive mayflower hotel.

meet up with friends A and B, they arrived from SG by thursday night bus. they have bought hotel voucher at 2400b for 2 nights stay.

ok so we started off our hunt, went by tuk tuk to see kim yong, alighted at shops nearby, wait tuk tuk to buzz off then we walked over. went in few joints, nothing suits us so we went over to channivate area next.

we got off at a shop to drink and to rest, its hot weather. at channivate area, there are more joints compared to see kim yong, so at a joint, got 2 girls left. B took a girl for 2500, i took the other at 2000. left only A not yet. went over at joints facing main road to see, finally A choose his girl.

came back to lee garden and have lunch at sizzler. after that headed back to room, not long our girls came. so mine was a small built gal, age 25, a thai girl from north eastern province, can speak mandarin, ok she showered first,
then my turn, on bed, we chatting to get to know each other, motion to her to start, after some foreplay, she cap me, bonked and finished her on missionary.

then the not so good news, after she received a call, she ask to go out to sort some 'issues'. ok let her go, promised to come back later, ya we see then, meet up A and B again at corridor to discuss our girls 'scorecard'. from conversation, only A's girl seem to be promising. A was satisfied and no complaints.

after rest, we went around to bought some stuffs. then had zhi char style dinner. we had 4 dishes pork,soup,vege,tofu, including rice and sugarcane drinks, price was 560b.

for night activity, A and his girl, with B went to Kiss Chanel, before that my girl just came back. ok so i thought can spent 'quality time' with her, but it never happen, she just kept to herself and play games on her tablet,
and when talk to her, she replied one word answer, haix..ok i boh chup her, i just watch movie on tv and sleep becos woke up early this morning.

tbc....

xiongmao
07-04-2014, 10:33 PM
day 2 saturday

i had a good sleep, but was waken by girl showered and later packing her stuffs, she said goodbye and left at 8am. she din ask for tips also, ok nvm, nothing to do, so i walked around the block. saw this auntie stall selling
kway chap / kway teow, so i also order kway teow soup and kopi to try, taste ok not not bad, total 65b.

later with A and B, we had breakfast at a place selling few food. got dim sum, fried carrot cake, pork soup, fried noodles. we order few dishes in small portion to try. place location is like a house, not a shop. but cant remember exact price, sorry.

so A decide to continue booking his girl, B like to go see kim yong for girl shopping. we arrive earlier compared yesterday, so got more girls. at one of the joint, B took his girl, a fair skin myanmar gal, while i chose her friend
a small built girl, price is 2500b for each girl.

went to pink lady to have massage, 1 hour 300b. its still early when we came, we look at the fishbowl, only got 3 girls, massage was done in same room by aunties..after massage has a quick lunch and get back to room ready for our girls. B and my girls came and we back to our room for our 'work'.

this girl i chose is age 23, from northern thai, can speak mandarin, a cup boobs, good thing also she does not smoke. so same procedure, she showered first, followed by me. we snuggle under the blanket to chit chat and break ice.
then after kissing, our clothes off, some foreplay then caps on, and entered her, so usual missionary, doggy before unload on her. wanna nap but cant, dont know why...so later teased her then we had foreplay again then did our 'work' for second bonks.

evening time, we went to this place to eat hot pot, location i cant really tell. its further a bit down the tunnel from town. mainly locals have their meals here, and this place got a live band also. for food, we just go take the
dishes we want, its arranged in buffet style, then we bring over where the staff will put the 'cooker' which got charcoals beneath. total each pax around 150b.

back hotel we rest a while, then thought going sugarbeat but then change to kiss channel, haix...ok la, so the 3 of us plus our girls, reach there, got seat near the stage, environment ok loh,,,nice dance moves with sexy girls and singers. many western songs with some thai music too....just that i feel some songs were kind of out when some singer performed it.

we spent quite some time here, quite number of customers also, haha my girl told me she's drunk and feel sleepy. then i went outside to meet A and B, who were smoking, from here, A looks wasted and in need of some help, looking very drunk..hehe...after a while we went back in to enjoy a couple of songs before leaving. total was 2100 for 6 pax.

back hotel, indeed A is really need to rest, i got to hold him up when we walked to our rooms.

then something unexpected happen....as me and girl going to sleep, got a knock on door. it's B's girl came and ask 4 cans heineken from the mini bar..said she and B will continue drink in room, ask me and girl join
but we were tired already...turned out to be a wrong decision to let her in...haix..more on that next fr

tbc...

xiongmao
07-04-2014, 10:40 PM
day 3 sunday

woke up early because got to leave at 1030am, so i disturb my girl from her beauty sleep, kiss and rub her pussy, it woke her up then we had our last round of 'work', haha, so after we cleanup, she gave a hug plus kiss and left around 8am. myself just bought some 7-11 food to eat, ask the price for hotel cab, reception auntie said 350b, so ask the uncles which stationed outside, their price is 300b, ok take from them.

i called up B to pay him becos last nite's expenses he covered first. after that he related his unhappiness over his girl. last night she behaved erratically, drink lots of beer until vomitted, even broke a drinking glass, see B's room indeed look messy, haix...

so i went back room to pack up my stuffs. called up A to inform him i will be leaving first. so bummer here, when checkout got to pay for the minibar items, boh pian, haix.

ok so my 'cab' came, driver drove me to airport, about 25 minutes drive, took flight back to KL at 1235pm....end of my Fr.

thank you for reading. if my Fr is uninteresting to you, i apologize in advance. me not a good writer.

jnudes
07-04-2014, 11:02 PM
day 3 sunday

woke up early because got to leave at 1030am, so i disturb my girl from her beauty sleep, kiss and rub her pussy, it woke her up then we had our last round of 'work', haha, so after we cleanup, she gave a hug plus kiss and left around 8am. myself just bought some 7-11 food to eat, ask the price for hotel cab, reception auntie said 350b, so ask the uncles which stationed outside, their price is 300b, ok take from them.

i called up B to pay him becos last nite's expenses he covered first. after that he related his unhappiness over his girl. last night she behaved erratically, drink lots of beer until vomitted, even broke a drinking glass, see B's room indeed look messy, haix...

so i went back room to pack up my stuffs. called up A to inform him i will be leaving first. so bummer here, when checkout got to pay for the minibar items, boh pian, haix.

ok so my 'cab' came, driver drove me to airport, about 25 minutes drive, took flight back to KL at 1235pm....end of my Fr.

thank you for reading. if my Fr is uninteresting to you, i apologize in advance. me not a good writer.

bro, based on your FR I think the farm gals need to be avoided correct? I oredi read lots of negative comments abt them.

xiongmao
07-04-2014, 11:21 PM
bro, based on your FR I think the farm gals need to be avoided correct? I oredi read lots of negative comments abt them.

well, it does sounds negative, but i think not every gal is bad attitude. depends on our luck also this one...if get not good one, negative moments can arise.

but of cos times have changed now, girls are not so 'service orientated' compared many many years ago....they also evolved and we also cant expect too much nowadays.

the prices of see kim yong or channivate still not too pricey...i hope....as not all bros are afford to book upper range girls at certain places...

above all are my personal opinion only.

panda2rocks
08-04-2014, 12:32 AM
well.... well....well written. Today cheong scene is not the same as those good old days. Those days u will get well treated, sextisfied and on top of that it was not so costly compared to the present days. Paying so much and get ourselves angry and frustrated. What a damn life is that ???

So now, we have to change our expectations and be aware of unpleasantness. Learnt from our own experiences and the most important of all is to learn and relearnt from our seniors bros. Sharing from this forum will give u this special experience and will shorten your learning curve.

From now, treat this outings as playing games. Then u will see this in a different light.
Those chicks are now smarter and therefore will treat u as their favourite ATMs. They will give their minimum service but expect maximum returns. So, u just have to know their game and u change the playing rules and control the game. In that way, u need to learn from other people experiences and pitfalls.

Sad to learn about your friend 's mate and her stupid behaviour . Surely he can just asked her to leave even at 4 in the morning, and the next day seek justice from the OKTs. That will stop their stupid craps. Instead of tipping the fls tip the OKTs instead. Be friendly with the okts and they will let u know the problematic ones.

Most of these fls are freelancers and they just hop from one shop to another. Those were the days where they would be afraid of the okts. Now, u will have to get them terminated from active service.

Treat them as your game pawns.

jnudes
08-04-2014, 12:46 AM
I will visit Hatyai in June 2014. The golden days of Hatyai cheong is almost gone where they gave you 100% GFE during my last trip in 2002. For my upcoming trip I am preparing for the worst; based on the latest FR.

IMHO I don't see a need to approach the farm girls due to their attitude and same with Pink Lady girls as I am not a fan of MILFs, will try somewhere else. If stock is still lousy, I may only get a massage there without FJ with the help from the bellboy.

KatoeyLover69
08-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Is it a good time to visit during Songkran? Will there be hotel rooms available?:D

Report from The Nation dated 8 April 2014 :-

Southern Thailand on red alert after 8 bomb blasts in 2 days

Security tightened after 8 sites hit in 2 days in apparent bid to scare away Songkran tourists

Security has been beefed up in the restive deep South ahead of the long Songkran holiday next week, following destructive bombing attacks in Yala over the past two days.

Yesterday's bomb explosion at a goods warehouse in Yala municipality led to a blaze that caused at least Bt300 million in damage.

The Sri Samai warehouse is the largest for consumer products in the region and distributes goods to the three southern border provinces of Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani.

A convenience store located next to the warehouse was among four targets attacked yesterday morning.

Authorities in the southern border provinces yesterday began increasing security measures in risky areas.

Yala Governor Dejrat Simsiri said the bombings in the province yesterday and on Sunday were certainly carried out by the same group of people judging from evidence found by investigators.

He said the attacks involved car and motorcycle bombs and were obviously well planned and aimed at undermining the local economy ahead of Songkran.

The governor said the authorities were convinced that yesterday's explosions were caused by time bombs planted around the same time as those that exploded on Sunday.

"The perpetrators timed the bombs to explode at different times in order to make the attacks look worse," he said.

Local authorities have boosted security to the top level and thoroughly scrutinised possible target areas, according to the governor.

He added that security had been provided to individuals who could be targeted by insurgents.

Noppong Thiraworn, head of the Yala Chamber of Commerce, put the warehouse damage bill at an estimated Bt300 million.

The warehouse mainly stored consumer products, electrical appliances and furniture.

Noppong said the economic impact of the attacks was incalculable, with the latest attacks the severest in 10 years.

"The perpetrators certainly wanted to scare away tourists when we expect Songkran to help stimulate the local economy," he said.

On Sunday evening, four almost simultaneous explosions rocked Yala, killing one person and injuring 28 others in the heart of the town.

Yala is one of several hot spots in the predominantly Muslim deep South. Violence flared in the region in January 2004 and since claimed more than 5,000 lives. The authorities believe separatist insurgents are behind most of the violence.

In the neighbouring province of Narathiwat, security has been heightened, particularly in the downtown and business centre, following the attacks in Yala, Narathiwat Governor Nattapong Sirichana said yesterday.

More checkpoints have been set up to screen suspected vehicles entering those areas.

Nattapong said insurgents might attempt to carry out attacks in Muang and Sungai Kolok districts ahead of Songkran, in a bid to scare away tourists.

Security sources said yesterday that the latest attacks could be aimed at challenging the new commander of the Fourth Army Region, Lt-General Walit Rojanapakdee.

The sources said that the bombings had had a severe psychological impact on locals, while the intended message from insurgents could be that they were capable of such attacks at anytime and anywhere.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

finn2046
08-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Any bro got news of hotel increase price for the coming Thai new year?

Thanks in advice
Cheers :)

TonyCheong
08-04-2014, 03:05 PM
I will visit Hatyai in June 2014. The golden days of Hatyai cheong is almost gone where they gave you 100% GFE during my last trip in 2002.

Please leh those old timers who cheong Hatyai in the 70s and 80s also never come out and say 100% GFE, you not shy to say you get 100% GFE in 2002? :confused: :D

Then in the 70s and 80s the puyings who travel 15-20 hours by coach to Singapore to visit their tirak, give money to their Piichai (tirak) to spend, make overseas calls and wash clothes and underwear for cheongsters must be 1000% GFE liao! :eek:
Don't forget making IDD phone calls from Thailand (land line) is damn expensive in those days.
Where got ICQ/MSN Chat/Yahoo Messenger in the 2000s? :p

jnudes
08-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Please leh those old timers who cheong Hatyai in the 70s and 80s also never come out and say 100% GFE, you not shy to say you get 100% GFE in 2002? :confused: :D

I was in my 20s when I visited Hatyai back in 2002. I was too immature and emotional that time, and I fell in love too quickly with her that time.

She was 4 years old older than me and much more experienced in love making. The biggest barrier was communication between us as I need to use Thai-English dictionary. I hardly can speak any Thai with her.

For senior bros here, maybe I should not use 100% GFE, I think should be 100% sexperience. And it only costed me RM150 for overnight with her that time. My apologies for the wrong term used.

ngkokeng
08-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Any bro got news of hotel increase price for the coming Thai new year?

Thanks in advice
Cheers :)

I also want to know whether there is price increase. I am planning to go there on 12 April and my friend will be there on 15 April. Heard that hotel room will increase price by a lot during this period and there will be surcharge in farms. Any bro can share?:eek:

ngkokeng
08-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Can bros advise on the service provided by those high end Working lady in SC Heritage?

jimfairy
08-04-2014, 06:09 PM
I also want to know whether there is price increase. I am planning to go there on 12 April and my friend will be there on 15 April. Heard that hotel room will increase price by a lot during this period and there will be surcharge in farms. Any bro can share?:eek:

there will b at least 50% price increase over the hotel rate for all hotels. if u still not book any rooms now, I doubt u can get any now.. or mayb u can try ur luck when u reach there lol..

for gals in the farm, there might not hv many gals for u to choose during this period of time as they wanna enjoy songkran too.. n sure the price will increase at least 500 to 1000 bht for each booking of gals... HAPPY SONGKRAN!!!!

jnudes
08-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Can bros advise on the service provided by those high end Working lady in SC Heritage?

From what I been told by one bro, the gals service are still good except the quality not as good as before. Rates are 5500 Bt for one day booking and allowed 3 maximum shots. The gals will only arrive after 6 pm to your hotel room.

TonyCheong
08-04-2014, 07:46 PM
I was in my 20s when I visited Hatyai back in 2002. I was too immature and emotional that time, and I fell in love too quickly with her that time.

Everyone goes through this phase before. :)

sibaysong4u
08-04-2014, 09:01 PM

Service is always good for SC girls but lookwise...above average..don't expect Model type.
The OKT will be bring in PRC May/June..... price:6-7K:eek:WTF!!!!!!!

xiongmao
08-04-2014, 09:52 PM
times have changed, girls service is not as good compared last time, but there's something else not changed..

the okts at farms are still good in their sweet talking to us cheongsters when we visit the farms...everything, this and that good, bla bla bla....all the craps..

just dont listen too much to them, but choose gal based on your liking or instinct

though my trip was average, but i hope the experience will not deter bros from cheonging hatyai...peace...

jnudes
08-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Service is always good for SC girls but lookwise...above average..don't expect Model type.

Will give it a try if the PRC my cup of tea. With high price, we the bro expect good service, nothing less than that. I will visit Hatyai end of June just before the Muslim fasting month, will be good timing for me to try.

Dirk Kuyt
09-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Will give it a try if the PRC my cup of tea. With high price, we the bro expect good service, nothing less than that..

PRCs are not new in Hatyai...... they first appeared there some years ago but mainly went to ply their trade in Dannok as the money is there. Now that Danok has quieten down these PRCs are moving back to Hatyai again.

Cupnoodle
09-04-2014, 01:33 AM
To the bro that I had met just now while you were walking towards Rado Hotel this evening, glad that you had remembered me. Though I did not know whether your stand as allied or foe during the war against TV, however welcome back to this city after so many years.

Have fun ;)

AzerothJr
09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Just asking does the girls in hadyai do threesome? Like 2 guy and 1 girl.

TonyCheong
09-04-2014, 04:16 PM
PRCs are not new in Hatyai...... they first appeared there some years ago but mainly went to ply their trade in Dannok as the money is there. Now that Danok has quieten down these PRCs are moving back to Hatyai again.

Yes correct.
The PRC migration from Dannok to Hatyai might have something to do with the Dannok bombings earlier this year. :)

Happy Songkran to all Thai cheongsters! :D

sibaysong4u
09-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Will give it a try if the PRC my cup of tea. With high price, we the bro expect good service, nothing less than that. I will visit Hatyai end of June just before the Muslim fasting month, will be good timing for me to try.So far I still find the ladies from Kiss Lounge@Garden home more pretty. ST 2.5k LT=depend on yr bargaining skill .:rolleyes:

ngkokeng
09-04-2014, 07:31 PM
there will b at least 50% price increase over the hotel rate for all hotels. if u still not book any rooms now, I doubt u can get any now.. or mayb u can try ur luck when u reach there lol..

for gals in the farm, there might not hv many gals for u to choose during this period of time as they wanna enjoy songkran too.. n sure the price will increase at least 500 to 1000 bht for each booking of gals... HAPPY SONGKRAN!!!!

Songkran is from 12 to 15 April. For me, I am touching down on 12 April and my friend on 15 April. Will the price of farm gals and hotel become normal after 15 April or it continue to be high for another week? For gals, will they return on 15 or 16 April or will they take long breaks?

ngkokeng
09-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Yes correct.
The PRC migration from Dannok to Hatyai might have something to do with the Dannok bombings earlier this year. :)

Happy Songkran to all Thai cheongsters! :D

Where do you find China gals? Are they from farms?

ngkokeng
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
To the bro that I had met just now while you were walking towards Rado Hotel this evening, glad that you had remembered me. Though I did not know whether your stand as allied or foe during the war against TV, however welcome back to this city after so many years.

Have fun ;)

I ploughed through all the pages. TV is really a legendary figure and also a very controversial one. So many good men support him and also so many people hated him. Is TV still station in Hatyai? I don't mind paying a commission to him if he can introduce me really great chicks. Bro Cupnoodle, I just pmed you. Hope that you will reply to me. Thank you.:D

ngkokeng
11-04-2014, 07:54 PM

Bro, I like your nick - sibaysong4u. Thank you very much for the response. I may try one SC gal in this trip but it is damn expensive. Maybe can try threesome with this price but dunno where to get threesome in this town, otherwise I sure make the 2 gals, sibaysong for me.:D

hawk88
14-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Bro, I like your nick - sibaysong4u. Thank you very much for the response. I may try one SC gal in this trip but it is damn expensive. Maybe can try threesome with this price but dunno where to get threesome in this town, otherwise I sure make the 2 gals, sibaysong for me.:D

Any bros got info on Hatyai Sport Fishing?
i) Cost of fishing (how much per hr/day}
ii) Is it catch and release?

I can't find the latest info. Any bro recently just went? Thanks for sharing.

lurpsexx
14-04-2014, 01:33 AM
the next day seek justice from the OKTs. That will stop their stupid craps. Instead of tipping the fls tip the OKTs instead. Be friendly with the okts and they will let u know the problematic ones.

Ya, agree.. anything not happy with the puying just call the OKT. (Rem to take the house tel no!). Either she get a earful to treat u better, or the OKT will change the girl... but not always la.. some OKT also try to pull a fast one n ask u to take another girl, n treat this current one as a ST. Thats why I ask OKT clearly if the girl play punk then how? before take any girl... and its true to treat the OKT better (maybe tip them) and any problem will be minimised for us.... enjoy HDY ... chok dee!:D

jc_wtc
14-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Bro, agree what u say. up 10 points

Ya, agree.. anything not happy with the puying just call the OKT. (Rem to take the house tel no!). Either she get a earful to treat u better, or the OKT will change the girl... but not always la.. some OKT also try to pull a fast one n ask u to take another girl, n treat this current one as a ST. Thats why I ask OKT clearly if the girl play punk then how? before take any girl... and its true to treat the OKT better (maybe tip them) and any problem will be minimised for us.... enjoy HDY ... chok dee!:D

Jackthenipple
14-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Hello bros,

Anyone know one Okt in Tangsao, by name Frankie Sut. He look like Indian man. Thank you. Haven't been to hatyai to party since 2000. looking to venture there soon. Miss the pink lady and shopping for lady.

sniper_22
14-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi all bros,

Any 1 been balihai restaurant? Coz I found that there is a Karaoke there, jz wonder is it like KTV or farm which can find gal.

tanboonlay
18-04-2014, 08:30 PM
anybody going to hatyai on monday?

lurpsexx
19-04-2014, 11:29 AM
con't......

After seeing the changes in the way the Thai puyings ply their trade in hatyai.... I have also changed my strategy in ensuring that I have a good time in hatyai with them.

I still visit the farms to choose my puying and once back inside the hotel room...... I will hand over about 10K baht to her and tell her she is the boss for that day. She has to plan the day's program and I will just go along with it. This tactic has work fine with me and ensured that I get good gfe service from the puying..... and the other advantage is that since she is the one making the payments..... the prices at the places we frequent are often cheaper at the local rates. :D

Any amount left over I normally let them keep as tips...... and they remember me on my next trip. :D

Bro, if you're reading this, thanks very much for your invaluable tip. Normally is we lead and the puying follow, and can see she Sian Sian .. but now is we let the puying be the boss, and she can bring us to where she thinks is nice n we just relax and tag along.. Think this is win win for both parties.. of course we Hv to keep an eye on the money and exps, in case she gobbled some secretly.. haha..:D

KatoeyLover69
19-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 18 April 2014 :-

Malaysian, Thais held for murder

SONGKHLA - A Malaysian and two Thais have been arrested for allegedly kidnapping and murdering a Malaysian businessman in Songkhla in February 2014.

Teao Tsi-sheng, a 41-year-old Malaysian national, Somchai Nantanoi, 31, and Jane Amnatsan, 46, were presented at a news conference by Provincial Police Region 9 deputy chief Chaovalit Sawangphuet at Hatyai police station on Friday. The trio allegedly colluded with four others to abduct Lee Hsi-huei, a 60-year-old seafood businessman, from Hat Yai airport for ransom on Feb 16, 2014.

Mr Teao, the alleged gang leader, was said to have contacted Lee by phone to lure him to fly from Malaysia to Hat Yai. The victim was then taken from Hat Yai to a shelter in a forest in tambon Padang Besar of Sadao district, said Pol Maj Gen Chaovalit.

The perpetrators then contacted Lee's relatives in Malaysia and demanded 8 million baht to secure his release.

The relatives negotiated with the gang and agreed to bring 1.5 million baht in ransom to a meeting point at the entrance of Soi Kachorn Uthit in tambon Kuanklung of Hat Yai district.

After the money handed over, the kidnappers did not release Lee. His body was later found buried in tambon Kukud of Sathing Phra district on Feb 20.

Read more at :-

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/405529/malaysian-thais-face-murder-rap
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
19-04-2014, 12:02 PM
I ploughed through all the pages. TV is really a legendary figure and also a very controversial one. So many good men support him and also so many people hated him. Is TV still station in Hatyai? I don't mind paying a commission to him if he can introduce me really great chicks. Bro Cupnoodle, I just pmed you. Hope that you will reply to me. Thank you.:D

I heard that the legendary Uncle TV had left Hatyai many many years ago and is now working the Middle East ( Dubai or something like that )

Uncle TV was the one who got the "tigress" from the Tiger Show to screw many many years back

ngkokeng
19-04-2014, 05:22 PM

Just saw one samster kena gun in HDY. He got the gal but she refused to cooperate in the room. He told the gal to call OKT but she refused, so he sent the gal off and went to meet OKT in the farm. At the farm, OKT play hide and seek with him. Not free to meet, must interview the gal first, must ... Cut long story short, once money given, cannot give back. I was with him. I threatened OKT with Police Action, then OKT surrender money back.

ngkokeng
19-04-2014, 05:23 PM
I heard that the legendary Uncle TV had left Hatyai many many years ago and is now working the Middle East ( Dubai or something like that )

Uncle TV was the one who got the "tigress" from the Tiger Show to screw many many years back

Thank you. Hope that your uncle TV is doing well in Middle East. Cheers!:D

ngkokeng
19-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Just back from HDY and reporting life to bros here.

Hop out of plane. Took airport car to Lovely Tour for B$350. Decide to do comparison of price between Lovely Tour and 707 Tour. Found 707 Tour to be slightly more expensive by a few Baht and asked Ah Fu to lower price. He lowered by B$100 per night which made it much cheaper than Lovely Tours.

During Tour of Farm, got to know this Ipoh Uncle who is a regular. He said that there was a raid last month on farms. Many gals were sent back, especially the beautiful ones. Now, the quality of gals suck. I tour around and found that they are not that bad. May be my standard not so high like Ipoh Uncle.

Got one gal from See Kim Yong. She invited me for raw. After that, I avoid renewing her. Went to Thong Sao on second day, got threesome by two gals. Both not pretty but can do threesome with some good cooperation.

Third day, a samster had a problem with his gal. Went to his help and samster was thankful. However, didn't pick any gal that is suitable. Went to Atami for bath. At night, went to kiss channel and got lucky with one of the waitress there. Atami not very shiok. Got no kissing. The waitress is very beautiful, father is a French, mother is Thai.

Fourth day, went to farm to look see. Didn't find any that I like. Until at night, saw this beautiful gal. Took her back and bang her like crazy. Only to realise that after she didn't put on make-up, she look so so only. Last night, mistook her for Miss Universe.

Fifth day, go back home. Overall, farm gals range from B$1500 for those above 35 years old and have baby before. B$2000 for those about 25 to 34 years old and look pleasant (may or may not have baby before but mostly have baby before). B$2500 for those young girls but above 18 who have not got baby before. Prices quoted are before Tutuk charges. Tutuk charge B$500 fee on your booking at farms.

All gals are free agents and they can choose not to work or fuck with you. OKT got no control over them, unless you are thinking of those illegal gals who are controlled by OKT. Anyway, I don't go for illegal gals.

The girls earning is nett of B$300 OKT supervisory commission and B$500 to B$800 farm owner's commission.

Hard Boiled
19-04-2014, 06:14 PM
I am in hatyai. Anybody near or stay in the Bed hotel?

Bangkia
20-04-2014, 02:29 PM
I am in hatyai. Anybody near or stay in the Bed hotel?

Bro...since u r at Bed Hotel,can u give a FR on the hotel since its a new hotel?

info like voucher price,wifi connection,convenience and room sevice....thks.

Breadpig
21-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Will be in hatyai next month on the 19th to 22nd. Any brothers interested in meeting up just drop me a pm.

jon4210
29-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi to every da ge!! I'm new here. Can I check if anyone knows where in hatyai have rental of small motorcycle. I m planning to take flight there n c if can rent a small bike to move around the place. Pls advise. Thk u in advance!

Breadpig
29-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Hi to every da ge!! I'm new here. Can I check if anyone knows where in hatyai have rental of small motorcycle. I m planning to take flight there n c if can rent a small bike to move around the place. Pls advise. Thk u in advance!

Brother dun mind if I ask how's your riding experience? Traffic there not like Singapore. Dun know if you need to convert your license or not. And are you familiar with the streets?

Soul_Reaper
30-04-2014, 12:52 AM

I used to rent from the motorshop near channiwat across from Diana shopping centre. But I stopped riding in hatyai now because the traffic has increased like crazy and the traffic cops like to target foreign riders. :mad:

hawk88
30-04-2014, 02:47 AM

HY is not the same as Phuket, Krabi, etc. HY tho bz in its traffic but still manageable if u ride a bike. But since young, senior cheongsters told me HY only 3 roads. So all walking distance, wats there to ride a bike? After my visit to HY, of cos is not only 3 roads as wat they claim. But nothing much to venture unless you got an itinerary to ride to the places that u plan such as hill top 4 face Buddha, Songkla beach, etc. Else walking is the best bet or take tutu if u are lazy to walk.

jon4210
30-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Brother dun mind if I ask how's your riding experience? Traffic there not like Singapore. Dun know if you need to convert your license or not. And are you familiar with the streets?

I think no need convert license bro. I heard sg driving license is international. I actually ride to hatyai all this while n ride around there always. At least if I know where got rent bike. I might take flight or bus up instead of ride up. Not so tired ah. Lol...😁

I used to rent from the motorshop near channiwat across from Diana shopping centre. But I stopped riding in hatyai now because the traffic has increased like crazy and the traffic cops like to target foreign riders. :mad:

I see. How much is the rental ah bro? What bike can rent? Come with full tank petrol? Timing? (From wat time to wat time?) paiseh ah, ask so much.😁

HY is not the same as Phuket, Krabi, etc. HY tho bz in its traffic but still manageable if u ride a bike. But since young, senior cheongsters told me HY only 3 roads. So all walking distance, wats there to ride a bike? After my visit to HY, of cos is not only 3 roads as wat they claim. But nothing much to venture unless you got an itinerary to ride to the places that u plan such as hill top 4 face Buddha, Songkla beach, etc. Else walking is the best bet or take tutu if u are lazy to walk.

Yes bro. I thought of riding to Koh yo and visit some places of interest ther. Also it more convenient to hav a transport rather then take tuk tuk. In fact I jus back from HY. The tuk tuk wana charge 1 pax for 40bht from central festival to Sakura. I stunt.

panda2rocks
30-04-2014, 06:05 PM

Some of those "old birds" FL do own bikes. Those from the Heritage Hotel even own nice Hondas cars. Of course, you must booked them to get this side dishes. There is another risk - you are at their whims and fancies. But a good experience. Enjoy , bro............

jon4210
30-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Some of those "old birds" FL do own bikes. Those from the Heritage Hotel even own nice Hondas cars. Of course, you must booked them to get this side dishes. There is another risk - you are at their whims and fancies. But a good experience. Enjoy , bro............

I c bro. thank you.

ahgogo123
04-05-2014, 04:46 PM
any bro know how to get to atami for budget massage + piak piak? :D what is the dmg there now?

Aceyfox
04-05-2014, 06:12 PM
In fact I jus back from HY. The tuk tuk wana charge 1 pax for 40bht from central festival to Sakura. I stunt.

if u are new, then dont try so many stunts lah...
Just pay the 40 baht...
if not, then just walk...

rent a bike: what if the bike gets stolen or breakdown, u get chopped big time...
when u dont understand the traffic conditions there: i drive my teerak's car i also scared, red light the traffic also wouldnt stop

word of advise: just learn the basic stuffs from the seniors here, venture further when u urself is more familiar with the place

Ninja_Assassin
05-05-2014, 02:18 AM
The tuk tuk wana charge 1 pax for 40bht from central festival to Sakura. I stunt.

This tuk tuk you take is by stopping it passing on the road or take from the Central Festival Mall waiting queue?
As far as I know.... those tuk tuks waiting in the Central Festival Mall queue has to pay a fee to wait in the queue so 40 baht is fair price.

CPBoy
05-05-2014, 08:23 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/ChiongPartyBoy/image_zps077e1bd3.jpeg (http://s891.photobucket.com/user/ChiongPartyBoy/media/image_zps077e1bd3.jpeg.html)

According to the USGS an earthquake measuring 6.3 hits northern Thailand at around 6pm Thai time. Epicentre is reportedly 9km south of Mae Lao (not sure where exactly that is) but I guess its near the mountainous regions of Chiangrai.

Pictures above shows some damage in Chiangrai and people evacuating buildings and the airport. Tremors were felt as far south as Bangkok so those of you doing some horizontal exercises an hour ago maybe you just weren't that great in bed? :D

ahgogo123
06-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Just back from HDY and reporting life to bros here.

Hop out of plane. Took airport car to Lovely Tour for B$350. Decide to do comparison of price between Lovely Tour and 707 Tour. Found 707 Tour to be slightly more expensive by a few Baht and asked Ah Fu to lower price. He lowered by B$100 per night which made it much cheaper than Lovely Tours.

During Tour of Farm, got to know this Ipoh Uncle who is a regular. He said that there was a raid last month on farms. Many gals were sent back, especially the beautiful ones. Now, the quality of gals suck. I tour around and found that they are not that bad. May be my standard not so high like Ipoh Uncle.

Got one gal from See Kim Yong. She invited me for raw. After that, I avoid renewing her. Went to Thong Sao on second day, got threesome by two gals. Both not pretty but can do threesome with some good cooperation.

Third day, a samster had a problem with his gal. Went to his help and samster was thankful. However, didn't pick any gal that is suitable. Went to Atami for bath. At night, went to kiss channel and got lucky with one of the waitress there. Atami not very shiok. Got no kissing. The waitress is very beautiful, father is a French, mother is Thai.

Fourth day, went to farm to look see. Didn't find any that I like. Until at night, saw this beautiful gal. Took her back and bang her like crazy. Only to realise that after she didn't put on make-up, she look so so only. Last night, mistook her for Miss Universe.

Fifth day, go back home. Overall, farm gals range from B$1500 for those above 35 years old and have baby before. B$2000 for those about 25 to 34 years old and look pleasant (may or may not have baby before but mostly have baby before). B$2500 for those young girls but above 18 who have not got baby before. Prices quoted are before Tutuk charges. Tutuk charge B$500 fee on your booking at farms.

All gals are free agents and they can choose not to work or fuck with you. OKT got no control over them, unless you are thinking of those illegal gals who are controlled by OKT. Anyway, I don't go for illegal gals.

The girls earning is nett of B$300 OKT supervisory commission and B$500 to B$800 farm owner's commission.

Bro your dmg is ST or LT? :D

TonyCheong
06-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Source: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/408373/two-bombs-in-hat-yai-wound-8-people

Eight people, two policemen and six civilians, were injured by two bomb explosions in the heart of Hat Yai city of Songkhla province on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

Pol Col Passakorn Klanwan, the Hat Yai police chief, said the two bombs both went off about 2pm.

The first one exploded in front of a 7-Eleven convenience store on Polpichai road, injuring five civilians.

The second bomb exploded very shortly after on Phetkasem road in front of a police apartment building near the Hat Yai police station. Two policemen and one civilian were wounded.

All of the wounded were admitted to hospital.

KatoeyLover69
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Source: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/408373/two-bombs-in-hat-yai-wound-8-people

Eight people, two policemen and six civilians, were injured by two bomb explosions in the heart of Hat Yai city of Songkhla province on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

I predicted bombing in Hatyai long time ago :mad: ( see my earlier postings ) .....NOW it's happening !

TonyCheong
06-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I predicted bombing in Hatyai long time ago :mad: ( see my earlier postings ) .....NOW it's happening !

Paiseh steal your KNN news posting rice bowl from you today. :o :p

CPBoy
06-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Bro KatoeyLover69, I'm not too familiar with the Deep South. If this was a Muslim separatist attack why don't they bomb Bangkok (which I hope they never do!) to make a point like all terror campaigns? I'm sure it's pretty easy for them to do so if they wanted to but for years now the violence is confined mainly in the Deep South.

I understand from some observers that its more of a turf war between rival gangs. Whats your take on it?

Four separate bomb blasts hit Haad Yai district of Songkhla this afternoon, injuring five people. A fifth bomb found near the entrance to apartments inside Prince of Songkhla Hospital was safely defused.

The first bombs separately went off at about 1.30pm, in front of a 7-Eleven convenient store on Ponpichai Road and near the police-accommodation flats opposite Hat Yai police station.

The blast at the police flats damaged many vehicles as it the bomb had been placed near the police station's parking area.

Fire fighters rushed to the scene to control the flames caused by the explosions.

Later reports said two more bomb blasts hit an area near Haad Yai railway station as well as close to Robinson department store.

A further bomb was found near the flats in Prince of Songkhla Hospital, but the bomb squad as able to defuse it in time. - See more at: http://www.phuketgazette.net/thailand-news/Bomb-blasts-rock-Haad-Yai (http://www.phuketgazette.net/thailand-news/Bomb-blasts-rock-Haad-Yai/29355#ad-image-0)

TonyCheong
06-05-2014, 07:09 PM
http://www.phuketgazette.net/thailand-news/Bomb-blasts-rock-Haad-Yai/29355#ad-image-2

Later reports said two more bomb blasts hit an area near Haad Yai railway station as well as close to Robinson department store.

KNN these terrorists are too much.
I don't care if they bomb Lee Gardens Hotel or Police Stations!

Now even target my Hatyai "cell" near Robinson! :mad:

ahgogo123
06-05-2014, 08:43 PM
:eek: Holy cow news!!
I'm going there soon... hope those chio farm don't run away to Bkk... btw all bro here I need more guide of farm damage & location... any bro can share?? :p

jimfairy
06-05-2014, 09:09 PM
:eek: Holy cow news!!
I'm going there soon... hope those chio farm don't run away to Bkk... btw all bro here I need more guide of farm damage & location... any bro can share?? :p

on page 846, already told u the location n damage already.. how much more u wanna know? or u think those rate r too cheap for u? or u wan model type of gals for LT? Got, u go SC Heritage. oso not expensive only 5500 bht..
no hard feeling bro, go enjoy yourself, y always bother abt damages!!!! u going to stay there forever? or waste 500 bht n get a tuktuk bring u around to look for a gal... at least u no need to travel ard without knowing where is where!!!!

bikee69
06-05-2014, 11:11 PM
KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.

KatoeyLover69
07-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Bomb blasts rock Hat Yai

HAT YAI: Four separate bomb blasts hit the Hat Yai district of Songkhla on Tuesday causing injuriy to five people. A fifth bomb found near the entrance to apartments inside Prince of Songkhla Hospital was safely diffused.

The first bombs separately went off at about 1.30pm in front of 7 Eleven convenient store on Ponpichai Road and near the police flats opposite Hat Yai police station. The blast at the police flats damaged many vehicles as it the bomb had been placed near the police station's parking area.

Fire fighters rushed to the scene to control the flames caused by the explosions. Later reports said two more bomb blasts hit an area near Hat Yai railway station as well as close to Robinson department store.
A further bomb was found near the flats in Prince of Sonkhla Hospital but the bomb squad as able to diffuse it in time. – The Nation/ANN

See photos at :-

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/05/06/Bomb-blasts-rock-Hat-Yai/

Aceyfox
07-05-2014, 11:00 AM
KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.

Bro, just cheong lah :p

Bangkia
07-05-2014, 11:15 AM

Bro....in fact Hatyai had the least bombings incident compare to yala,pattani and

naratiwat provinces which occurs on a weekly basis.The last major bombing in

Hatyai was in April 2012 at the Lee Gardens hotel.Cheers and happy cheonging.

pojstemp
07-05-2014, 12:11 PM
the best time to go is after the bomboing.
THEY need you MORE than u need them.

ahgogo123
07-05-2014, 12:36 PM
on page 846, already told u the location n damage already.. how much more u wanna know? or u think those rate r too cheap for u? or u wan model type of gals for LT? Got, u go SC Heritage. oso not expensive only 5500 bht..
no hard feeling bro, go enjoy yourself, y always bother abt damages!!!! u going to stay there forever? or waste 500 bht n get a tuktuk bring u around to look for a gal... at least u no need to travel ard without knowing where is where!!!!

Bro sorry but I didn't see the dmg for LT on page 846 leh..

KatoeyLover69
07-05-2014, 05:34 PM
the best time to go is after the bomboing.
THEY need you MORE than u need them.

Report from The New Straits Times dated 7 May 2014 :-

Back to normal in Hat Yai

SONGKHLA: The situation in Hat Yai, the capital city of Thailand southern district in Songkhla resumed as normal despite two bomb blasts yesterday which left 13 people wounded.

Checks at the scenes today showed that repair works were being carried out at the 7-Eleven convenience store in Polpichai Road, which was damaged by the first bomb which went off at about 1.45pm local time.

It was reported that the bomb was planted on a motorcycle left just metres away from the premises, which located opposite a technical college.

About two kilometres away, it was a scene of war zone at the Hat Yai police station where the second bomb exploded about 10 minutes after the first blast in Polpichai Road.

More than 20 cars and pick-up trucks parked in seized vehicles zone in the police station's compound were totally damaged by the blast.

Checks showed that the explosion had also damaged the window panels of police apartment quarters and the station's building block nearby.

The second explosion, which was more powerful that the first blast, had left two policemen and a civilian injured.

Meanwhile, only six out of the 13 people injured in the double blasts are still warded at Hat Yai Hospital and Ratyindee Hospital as the rest received outpatient treatment yesterday.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

See photos at :-

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/back-to-normal-in-hat-yai-1.589831

KatoeyLover69
08-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Report from the STAR dated 8 May 2014 :-

Thai turmoil not deterring Malaysians from going to Hatyai & Bangkok

GEORGE TOWN: Malaysians continue to travel to Haadyai and Bangkok despite the bomb scare and political turmoil involving the sacking of Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

A random check of tour and travel agents in Penang offering transfers and holiday packages to the neighbouring country showed it is business as usual for them.

Newsia Express Service Centre staff Teh Ooi Keong, 45, said people were still flocking to his shop for bus and van tickets to Haadyai, Bangkok and other parts of Thailand.

“Each day, we have four trips to Haadyai and one to Bangkok every day and no one has cancelled their transport bookings,” he said, adding that the bombing had not affected sales as this was not the first time it had happened.

“I am not sure if business will be affected in the next few days.”

Teh said demand for holiday pac­kages to Bangkok had dropped se­­veral months ago.

He added that there were some cancellations for the agency’s two-day-one-night packages to Haadyai but “it is only about 20%”.

Penang travel agencies are also popular with foreign tourists travelling to Thailand due to its frequency of trips and different mode of transportations such as mini-van, bus or train.

At Banana Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd, a ticketing agent said their daily trips to Haadyai and Bangkok were still in service.

“So far, I’ve not received any calls to cancel bookings or heard of any trips being cancelled,” she said.

In Alor Setar, VIP Travel And Tour (M) Sdn Bhd owner Rohanee Ismail said a group planning to leave for Haadyai yesterday cancelled the trip at the last minute.

“My customer postponed the trip due to the bombings and the political instability there,” she said.“It will be back to normal when the situation calms down.”

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

jc_wtc
08-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Hi Bro, U still can go but must be more careful.

Regards. up 10 points

KNN all those bastard keep on bombing Hatyai. I
am thinking of gng there again on the 14th Jun after absence from Hatyai for 10 yrs but now need to think again leh.

KatoeyLover69
08-05-2014, 06:20 PM

Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL .... a favourite place for the bombers !!! :mad:

jimfairy
08-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL .... a favourite place for the bombers !!! :mad:

sigh!!!!!! I always stay Mayflower hotel... n intend to go short trip next mth.. think got to check situation there with few thai friends now...:mad:

Makashi
08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
sigh!!!!!! I always stay Mayflower hotel... n intend to go short trip next mth.. think got to check situation there with few thai friends now...:mad:

Stay dannok....

TonyCheong
08-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL .... a favourite place for the bombers !!!

This I agree! :p

sigh!!!!!! I always stay Mayflower hotel... n intend to go short trip next mth.. think got to check situation there with few thai friends now...

Be careful bro.

Stay dannok.

Don't play play.
Oliver Hotel is becoming the terrorist's hot favourite! :p

I predict they'll strike Dannok (Sadao) again in the future! :eek:

http://news.asiaone.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/original_images/Dec2013/20131223_danokblast_star.jpg

jimfairy
08-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Stay dannok....

lol bro Makashi, I nv like danok n I still prefer hatyai as i hv friends there.. visit them, I can sit outside the massage palour n tscc half day there haha meal with them, go pray at nezha temple n hill top buddhas.. n oso go paragon disco haha...

jimfairy
08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
This I agree! :p

Be careful bro.

Don't play play.
Oliver Hotel is becoming the terrorist's hot favourite! :p

I predict they'll strike Dannok (Sadao) again in the future! :eek:

http://news.asiaone.com/sites/default/files/styles/medium/public/original_images/Dec2013/20131223_danokblast_star.jpg

noted ,bro Tony...

TonyCheong
08-05-2014, 10:20 PM
lol bro Makashi, I nv like danok n I still prefer hatyai as i hv friends there.. visit them, I can sit outside the massage palour n tscc half day there haha meal with them, go pray at nezha temple n hill top buddhas.. n oso go paragon disco haha...

Wah you're Hatyai regular! :eek: :p

I'm still waiting to encounter a Hatyai KFC Farm girl to wash clothes for me which is very common in the 70s and 80s. :D

jimfairy
08-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Wah you're Hatyai regular! :eek: :p

I'm still waiting to encounter a Hatyai KFC Farm girl to wash clothes for me which is very common in the 70s and 80s. :D

Haha oh yes.. my last gal a FL, from issan wash my clothes whenever i go too haha.. together for 3 yrs n suddenly MIA.. lol.. after her, i cant find someone as GFE as her anymore.. so for the past 2 yrs i nv go farms too.. only go visit friends.. i use to go hatyai every 2, 3 mths but after i go ac.. i split equally between these 2 countries now haha..

Hope got chance to drink with u too in hatyai haha.. i dare not go danok coz i cant stop spending on flowers haha..

Makashi
09-05-2014, 01:45 AM
tried hyt once, book a gal not so good service, myself and the rest of the gang, but agree, hyt good for walk walk see see. cheap dim sum...4 guys, 30 plates...skip lunched after that.

seems AC going down....but at least I went once during its glory days...

siam66
09-05-2014, 03:45 AM
Wah you're Hatyai regular!

I'm still waiting to encounter a Hatyai KFC Farm girl to wash clothes for me which is very common in the 70s and 80s.

Hahahaha ....... bro, me also never encounter siam bu wash clothes for me lei :o ....... errrr ...... but got encounter wash underwear one :eek: ......hehee .......:D

pojstemp
10-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Hahahaha ....... bro, me also never encounter siam bu wash clothes for me lei :o ....... errrr ...... but got encounter wash underwear one :eek: ......hehee .......:D

Now there are wash m/c everywhere....20-25 baht.. Times hv change.

TonyCheong
10-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Haha oh yes.. my last gal a FL, from issan wash my clothes whenever i go too haha.. together for 3 yrs n suddenly MIA.. lol.. after her, i cant find someone as GFE as her anymore.

Aiyoh so lucky! :o

errrr ...... but got encounter wash underwear one ......hehee .......

You also very lucky leh. :o

I only get my cock wash by working ladies only. :p

Now there are wash m/c everywhere....20-25 baht.. Times hv change.

It's the thought that counts mah. :p

Breadpig
15-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Will be there on this coming Monday. Any latest update on the situation down there in hatyai? Thanks in advance.

Cupnoodle
15-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Stay away from LEE GARDEN PLAZA HOTEL ....

...http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120410/b_131916.jpg
http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120411/b_134504.jpg...

Do you guys remember this?

Good luck :cool:

Cupnoodle
15-05-2014, 02:40 PM
...update on the situation down there in hatyai?...

There were more police stop checks set up around the city for vehicles entering the tourist area. Probably it will make you feel safer temporary, well for every business as usual.

Have fun ;)

Breadpig
15-05-2014, 05:16 PM
There were more police stop checks set up around the city for vehicles entering the tourist area. Probably it will make you feel safer temporary, well for every business as usual.

Have fun ;)

Well thank you for the updates. Any effect on the farms?

sniper_22
16-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Is there any bro familiar with Nectra Pub and Lamborghini Pub? Is it similiar to Kiss Channel?

sotongchew
17-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Well thank you for the updates. Any effect on the farms?

Right after the bombings it was business as usual. I reckon those who had earlier made arrangements did not abandon their plans. Late this week the business very badly affected. Now is the time to go and be choosey!

Breadpig
17-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Right after the bombings it was business as usual. I reckon those who had earlier made arrangements did not abandon their plans. Late this week the business very badly affected. Now is the time to go and be choosey!

That is what I thought of also. Just worried that not much to choose from. Well thanks again for your reply bro. Will do an update when I reached there.

zen4859
20-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Latest development in thailand - martial law

Army invokes martial law

Thailand's army on Tuesday declared martial law across the crisis-gripped kingdom to restore order following months of anti-government
protests that have left 28 people dead and hundreds wounded.

An announcement on military-run television said martial law had been invoked "to restore peace and order for people from all sides",
stressing that the move "is not a coup".

Martial law ends PRDC rallies

The People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) on Tuesday abruptly cancelled plans for an extended street rally aimed
at building momentum for yet another "final battle" next week.

PDRC spokesman Akanat Promphan said that Tuesday's planned street march had ben called off. There were no plans to try to stage another protest.
The decision came after army chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha invoked martial law, effective at 3am Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Gen Prayuth ordered all government agency chiefs to report to the army on Tuesday morning.
He said they must report to the Army Club on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road at 9am.
It was the first direct Army order after the declaration of martial law.
Military authorities also put an end to the Centre of the Administration of Peace and Order (Capo) set up by the caretaker government
and run by Health Minister Chalerm Yubamrung to maintain law and order.

Red shirts vow to continue rally

Red-shirt leader Jatuporn Prompan urged his members on Tuesday to cooperate with the army after the annoucement of the martial law.

Mr Jatuporn, head of the red shirts' umbrella organiastion the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) told Thai Rath TV
that supporters rallying on Utthayan Road in western Bangkok should stay put, but not try to oppose troops sent into the rally area at 3am Tuesday.
He said he was not surprised at the martial law declaration, after seeing signs that the army could step in to try to control the situation.
Mr Jatuporn insisted that a new election was a solution to the unrest.
The UDD plan to rally this week to counter the People's Democratic Reform Committee remains unchanged, he added.

Orders 1, 2: Army takes over Capo

Martial law commander Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha signed the "first announcement" to set up the Peace-Keeping Command Centre (PKCC)
under the military, and dissolve the government's Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (Capo) set up under the Internal Security Act,
effective immediately.

Under the "second announcement" of the martial law order, which is not a coup, Gen Prayuth, the army chief, declared himself director of the PKCC.

The PKCC declared it has taken control of all security operations, nationwide - the Internal Security Operations Command (Isoc),
Royal Thai Police Office, army, navy, air force, Interior Ministry and relevant government agencies
The centre has almost identical duties to the Capo. It is "to be responsible for taking action to prevent and
mitigate any situation which may affect peace and order and security" throughout the country, according to the accouncement.

The PKCC "is empowered to enforce all sections under the Martial Law Act" to try to quickly restore peace to the country.
It is also empowered to "invite individuals to report to authorities" (detain) to testify or hand over documents and other evidence for use
in peace-keeping operations.

Also under the order, the Capo was ordered to cease all operations, effective immediately.  
All personnel, except those of the three armed forces, are to return to their original units.

Army seizes all TV, radio stations

The Peace-Keeping Command Centre (PKCC) set up under Tuesday's martial law,
has issued order No.3 requiring all radio and television stations to halt regular programming
and link up with army-run TV and radio to broadcast announcements and orders to the people "when asked".

The order said this is to make sure that all information reaching the public is accurate.
This is also to maintain continuous and timely communication links between the capital city and other regions.
The order affects "all radio broadcasting stations, television stations and satellite and cable television stations,
both government and privately  run".
The order takes effect immediately, until further notices.

PDRC, UDD 'should stay put'

The Peace-Keeping Command Centre (PKCC) issued an order Tuesday for protesters of both the
People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) and United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD, or red shirts)
to stay at their present rally sites.

"This is to prevent clashes between the protesters holding different opinions and allow peace-keeping authorities to work to their full capability to bring the situation back to normal as soon as possible," the order said.
The two groups have been about 25 kilometres apart for the past 10 days without any security problems or confrontations.
Based on Section 11 of the Martial Law Act, PDRC protesters are to stay put on Ratchadamnoen Avenue and
the government complex on Chaeng Wattana Road. UDD demonstrators are to remain in place on Utthayan Road in western Bangkok's Thawi Wattana district.

Soldiers in control of Thaicom, Ch11

One company of soldiers from the 19th Infantry Battalion have taken control of the Thaicom satellite base station
in Nonthaburi and Channel 11 television station of the Public Relations Department on Vibhavadi Rangsit road.

The out-bound traffic lane on Rattanathibet road has been closed.

Earlier, shortly after 3am when Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha, the army chief, invoked the martial law, about 20 soldiers, fully armed,
from the 1st Cavalry Battalion arrived the head office of the Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (Capo) at the police club
on three humvee vehicles and took control of it.

PKCC takes control of news media

The Peace-Keeping Command Centre's 3rd order gives the military authority to prohibit all kinds of news media from publishing,
distributing or selling reports and images which could affect peace-keeping operations in the country.

This is to make sure that that the people on all sides receive correct and accurate information, the statement said.
Distortions of the news may cause misunderstandings and fear and spur conflict between rival groups.

The order, citing Sections 6 and 11 of the Martial Law Act, affects all printed media, radio stations, television stations,
satellite and cable television stations and community radio stations.
Soldiers have reportedly been deployed at all television stations.

10 satellite TVs face black screens

The Peace Keeping Command Centre (PKCC) has shut down 10 satellite TV stations and unlicensed community
radio stations of both sides of the political conflicts inlcuding Bluesky, ASTV and Asia Update.

In its sixth order, the following stations have been shut down until further notices "to ensure propagated news is accurate
and not distorted which may create misunderstanding and escalate conflicts":
1. MV 5
2. DNN
3. UDD
4. Asia Update
5. P&P
6. Four Channel
7. Bluesky
8. FM TV
9. TNews
10. ASTV
11. Unlicensed community radio stations

tanarthur
22-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Bad news... Hatyai now flooded....

pj_soldier
22-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Can any kind bros helped here?

Can provide a clear landmark of which the Colour Hotel is located?
what's the current room rate at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Bangkia
22-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Can any kind bros helped here?

Can provide a clear landmark of which the Colour Hotel is located?
what's the current room rate at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Bro...its near to BP Grand Tower Hotel...as for the rate should be between 900-1000baht.😃

Bangkia
22-05-2014, 05:43 PM

Bro....can provide more info about the flood ? will be making a trip there soon.

thks.

cheonglah
22-05-2014, 05:43 PM

Really? Is it heavy flood or just light flood? Are the fun places like Kiss Lounge, SC Heritage open? Thinking of going this weekend :D

cheonglah
22-05-2014, 05:56 PM

Have fun ;)

http://www.bangkokpost.com/most-recent/408836/bombs-scare-off-hat-yai-visitors

Retail Business down after the bombing. Hope that WL business still have girls

ufo1966
22-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Think sc heritage is closing down, 2 weeks ago went there, only left 1 girl manning ther reception at lobby, most light was off.

jimfairy
22-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Anyone now in hatyai? Did hatyai affected by the curfew too
Plz advise... thxs

tanarthur
23-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Bro....can provide more info about the flood ? will be making a trip there soon.

thks.

The drains are now full to the brim and the road are slight submerge in water.. Not as bad as last time though.. Might get worse...

jc_wtc
23-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi bro, are u sure.

My 3 kaki to flying to Hatyai.

Let see if there is any news back.

Up u 10 points

cheonglah
23-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Think sc heritage is closing down, 2 weeks ago went there, only left 1 girl manning ther reception at lobby, most light was off.

The drains are now full to the brim and the road are slight submerge in water.. Not as bad as last time though.. Might get worse...

Thanks for update.
Very sad- many happenings-bombing then flood and now coup :confused:

ahgogo123
23-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Safe to travel there now?

Cupnoodle
23-05-2014, 02:28 PM
... Hatyai now flooded....

I am not sure of what flood are you talking about or refer to. I had been traveling in and out the city everyday but did not see any problem at all. Yes it did rained yesterday in the evening but it was a normal rain and stop eventually. Today's weather of the city is bright sunny and hot so probably hope that some rain would come to cool a bit.

Cheers :cool:

Cupnoodle
23-05-2014, 02:48 PM
...affected by the curfew too...

Most government related offices had been closed today, all school are order to close for 3 day, Big C extra and Central Festival to be close early by 8pm since yesterday, all tv channels stop broadcast by 10pm yesterday, all the police 'disappear' and now the soldiers mount the post with M16 to stop check vehicles!

Have fun! ;)

jimfairy
23-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Most government related offices had been closed today, all school are order to close for 3 day, Big C extra and Central Festival to be close early by 8pm since yesterday, all tv channels stop broadcast by 10pm yesterday, all the police 'disappear' and now the soldiers mount the post with M16 to stop check vehicles!

Have fun! ;)

thxs for info.. upped u few humble pts..:)

Breadpig
23-05-2014, 06:54 PM

Just came back from hatyai yesterday, no flood. Farms business as usual. No curfew but shops closed early than usual. Hope this helps.

tanarthur
23-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi bro, are u sure.

My 3 kaki to flying to Hatyai.

Let see if there is any news back.

Up u 10 points

Ok.. I might be wrong..

I am not sure of what flood are you talking about or refer to. I had been traveling in and out the city everyday but did not see any problem at all. Yes it did rained yesterday in the evening but it was a normal rain and stop eventually. Today's weather of the city is bright sunny and hot so probably hope that some rain would come to cool a bit.

Cheers :cool:

Thanks for the updates. Heard from frd and a pic he shared...

lonelyman
24-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Here for 2 days liao really quiet and go farm jalan majority girls cmi. No flood but every night no nightspot all close. My advise this is not a good time to come. Cheers

Ninja_Assassin
24-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Here for 2 days liao really quiet and go farm jalan majority girls cmi. No flood but every night no nightspot all close. My advise this is not a good time to come. Cheers

Take a van ride down to Danok...... I heard the clubs & bars are "business as usual" there inspite of the curfew as the army units assigned there are busy dealing with the muslim insurgency and terrorists and do not have enough troops to enforce the curfew.