PDA

View Full Version : Booking procedure.

mrate79
08-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Hi bros,

Just wana check.

I tried to book Rainny and the agent ask me to deposit $50 before I meet her.

Is this the new practise?

I thought normally I pay the talent the whole amount.

Please help clarify.

58dn3z
08-08-2014, 07:18 PM
doubt that's the new practice. pay up and whoever's on the receiving end can just run. no one should ever agree to such a deal!

residentgood
08-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Hi bros,

Just wana check.

Please help clarify.incase you aeroplane how?now days alot of aeroplanes M.I.A :D

Mischievous
08-08-2014, 11:15 PM
let me guess. the "agent" contacted you after you posted this? http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=467163

its probably a scam. never pay in advance or provide deposits. if i am correct, you should post the agent's nick here to warn other bros.

mrate79
11-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Hi bros,

thanks for your opinions.

the agent has replied that this is not a scam.

so what im probably going to do is a try out a session.

will send updates.

M0ntblanc
11-08-2014, 10:37 AM
there had been a lot of such scam cases end up later blame the fl saying scam ppl money...

a few cases is like last few years when there is a university fl by the nick strawberry kenna blame when ppl post such so call procedures of transfer money first n get nothing cases....

:cool: if u want to do it i be waiting for u to post getting scam

~|@|~
11-08-2014, 10:46 AM
a scammer will never admit to a scam :rolleyes:

who is this agent? i am confident the bros here would know him if he is genuine. why don't you post the details here for us to advise you?

Tharax
11-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi bros,

Just wana check.

Please help clarify.

Bro, the agent is trying to be funny and trying his luck. Many other stables out here don't do that, so if this agent is trying to do this, tell him or her to go fuck themselves and we should all boycott CBkia agents like these. Give them a timely reminder about taking their customers for granted and make them suffer.

mrate79
14-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for all the clarification.

Actually I wanted to try once and send the $50.

But after Tharax last post. He started harassing me about how there are other Agents who also follow the same practise.

But to be honest with you, this is the first time I've been asked to do that with ANY agents in fact.

So actually after all that trouble I realise that Rainny isnt worth the risk.

For the bros who ask the nickname it is SGmodel.

~|@|~
14-08-2014, 10:38 PM
For the bros who ask the nickname it is SGmodel.

i remember that agent. i have booked their FLs in the past and they never asked for a deposit.

maybe the person who contacted you is an impostor? i suggest that you check their website (still the same) and confirm the number.

mrate79
15-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Dear bros,

I think Sgmodel has clarified.

But it seems that I've been getting harassed on whatsapp and email.
I did not say anything demeaning about them so I don't deserve the harassments.
So I've reported their threat in a police report because I think this is unacceptable.

ocbcwhore
15-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Mr. Rate, Let me enlighten you that if you do some research, you will find out this infamous so called "models" of SG or whatever previous names he used. My suggestion is to keep in your pocket or spend it on a more reputable merchant.

mrate79
15-08-2014, 04:48 PM
We'll actually I used it for a good dinner :)

ocbcwhore
16-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Yo SG model, yes, I love to talk cock and get zap by you and your clones. How about I use my clone account and arrange a meeting for one of your girls with one of the boys in blues for human trafficing.... Yeah, Hilary Clinton doesnt like Sillyport too much for this and we need to kill a chicken to honor the monkey. Maybe you'll like that dont you. Talking cock KNN.... You just wait