behsai
26-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Need okt phone in kuching pm me please thanks a lot

behsai
26-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Need okt phone in kuching, pm me please thanks

sirsidth
26-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Dear bro's, i am dead bored in Miri right now... Please share some contacts and tips...tq very much...

scoregasm
26-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Now that's what I call, free access.. Hahaha...

yes bro..friends is friends rite.. we are online friends & we also got best buddy outside there that always cheong with us..hehhee..hv a nice enjoyment bro..

scoregasm
26-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Hello Bro Scoregasm,

Thanks for ur WL contacts but I haven't tried them. Might be this weekend. Hope can have good experience with the WL u provide.

I will post FR once I tried one of them. I know u are waiting for the FR..h

Me also not yet try the FL u share with me in Miri bro.. Hope u enjoy in Kuching bro.. There got Bro Joraiden if u want a fren to go cheong together also.. Hehehe..

sirsidth
27-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Bro scoregasm, i am dead bored here in Miri now.. Can share some contacts? Tq bro....

Joraiden
27-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Me also not yet try the FL u share with me in Miri bro.. Hope u enjoy in Kuching bro.. There got Bro Joraiden if u want a fren to go cheong together also.. Hehehe..

Haiya..Mine also depending on other taikos also. Well, just read all the FRs and should u get a hint. Whenever u barge into any MPs or Clubs, never ever let ur guard down in hunting and put some bravery into actions (I believe bro Scoregasm is with me on this matter). No pain No gain.

scoregasm
27-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Haiya..Mine also depending on other taikos also. Well, just read all the FRs and should u get a hint. Whenever u barge into any MPs or Clubs, never ever let ur guard down in hunting and put some bravery into actions (I believe bro Scoregasm is with me on this matter). No pain No gain.

Yes bro.. I 100% agree with u.. I am not the Taiko also bah.. No pain, no gain.. :D

Joraiden
27-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Yes bro.. I 100% agree with u.. I am not the Taiko also bah.. No pain, no gain.. :D

Hahahaha....Now u're talking, bro... :D

Frone11
28-06-2012, 03:31 PM
brothers, any good recommendation in bintulu.. im very new to this..

sirsidth
28-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Hi... In miri now... Need some contacts... Very bored here....

scoregasm
29-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Hahahaha....Now u're talking, bro... :D

Yo brother,

How is ur life? haha.. now hv new friends, forget old friends ha.. hahahaha!

Frone11
29-06-2012, 12:33 PM
care to share some bintulu contacts? i can share some sibu ones.

Joraiden
29-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Yo brother,

How is ur life? haha.. now hv new friends, forget old friends ha.. hahahaha!

Oi oi...Talking so carefree like that, even breaks my youthful heart to stop cheonging....ahahahaha... M gud, bro... Juz lately im active myself with badminton... not BED-Minton....ahahaha

terrorizer
29-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Greetings to all the brothers here. Been follow this forum for a while , so this is my first post with a simple FR. Nothing as great as compare to all the brother's experiences though, but anyway, enjoy. :D

Name: Dou
Origin: PRC
Face: 6/10, quite old but with the makeup, still okay.
Body: 8/10, petite type, tattoo on the left breast.
Boobs: 7/10, nice B cup with standard petite body
Ass: 6/10, flat
GFE: 7/10, friendly, chatty
Damage: 100
WIR: Maybe.

Will post more when have the time. Cheers!

Frone11
29-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Scoregasm, looks like ur the taiko around here.

jay118
29-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Bro,
i m new here, mind to share the contact?

FastFive
30-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Whats up Bro Scoregasm..

I just arrived Miri from Singapore. I PM u my ctc number. Hope we can hang out together tonite with my friends in Miri also. Monday I will be going to Singapore again. So, lets make this short time worth it..

scoregasm
30-06-2012, 11:24 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=295175

terrorizer
30-06-2012, 01:48 PM

Niceee! Keep the pictures coming bro Scoregasm! :D

johncool
01-07-2012, 12:05 AM

Very nice thread bro..even me in KL is still following ur posting about Sarawak girls..

scoregasm
01-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Last nite receive call from my regular FL ( Nina ). She said she needs money & we make and arrangement & finally met at KFC. After having dinner at KFC, we went to Imperial Hotel. Last time she was working with a pub in Miri here but now she stop working as GRO & change her job to FL. hehehe..

Name:Nina
Race:Pinoy
BJ:9/10 very goob BJ & i like it very much
FJ:8/10 i like also
GFE:9/10 as always, he GFE is very good
Overall:9/10
Damage:RM380 for the whole nite LT

Joraiden
02-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Last nite receive call from my regular FL ( Nina ). She said she needs money & we make and arrangement & finally met at KFC. After having dinner at KFC, we went to Imperial Hotel. Last time she was working with a pub in Miri here but now she stop working as GRO & change her job to FL. hehehe..

Name:Nina
BJ:9/10 very goob BJ & i like it very much
FJ:8/10 i like also
GFE:9/10 as always, he GFE is very good
Overall:9/10
Damage:RM380 for the whole nite LT

At last....Good one bro...

JoeyTsui
03-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi I m new. Please guide thanks. Have things to share

JoeyTsui
03-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Scoregasm. Wonderful collection. U know all of them?

Kenneth123
03-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Im new to this forum. btw, i will be in Miri this mid of july. I wish to have good recommendations for massage + HJ with reasonable price. anyone please ?

JoeyTsui
03-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Sorry for the pm to joraiden and scoregasm. Just read this note. Did not know about ur request. But I do know a cab driver in kl who know the fj and mp. Thx

JoeyTsui
03-07-2012, 02:13 PM
JLN SONG

Name : X X
Face : very pretty 9/10
Body : Slim
Massage: 6/10
GF : 8/10
Breast : just nice ( I dun know how to categorize) hehe
HJ : 8/10 accommodating
$$ : RM 100 plus tips

Good Gf experience. Kissed me on my cheek when I walked out.

Blacknike
03-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi all bro there....

off to kch on 9-13 july.....can some1 share me fl in kch????appreciate it so much if some1 can share it....now i lost all of my fl number for bintulu and miri cos lost my fon not long time ago....but stil know a lot of nice place at bintulu n miri.....for bintulu i c b4 post that some1 tel bout riverfront...ya....SUREly got a lot of prc there with AAA grade cos i try it adi...but quite hard to get who is the "mak ayam" cos they only entertain NON-muslim cos scare of kena tangkap...me malay but i get to them from my fren chinese 1 :D:D.....rm200/shot n sure worth 4 the money....for overnight never ask cos heard that around 4++ to 5++...but quality i can surely say AAA....they stay at riverfront hotel....btw hopefully some1 can share me fl no at kch.... :):):

scoregasm
03-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi all bro there....

off to kch on 9-13 july.....can some1 share me fl in kch????appreciate it so much if some1 can share it....now i lost all of my fl number for bintulu and miri cos lost my fon not long time ago....but stil know a lot of nice place at bintulu n miri.....for bintulu i c b4 post that some1 tel bout riverfront...ya....SUREly got a lot of prc there with AAA grade cos i try it adi...but quite hard to get who is the "mak ayam" cos they only entertain NON-muslim cos scare of kena tangkap...me malay but i get to them from my fren chinese 1 :D:D.....rm200/shot n sure worth 4 the money....for overnight never ask cos heard that around 4++ to 5++...but quality i can surely say AAA....they stay at riverfront hotel....btw hopefully some1 can share me fl no at kch.... :):):

u should PM the brothers if u ask for contacts. dont forget to share also because nobody here gives for free. must hv give & take also..ok bro? Hehehe..

JoeyTsui
04-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Number after 100.

Name : Z Z
Origin : PRC
Face : 8
Body : 8
Boobs : Big but not huge :)
Massage : Experienced 8
GFE : 9
HJ : 8
FJ : Offered but did not take RM200

Very friendly and laid down beside me. Rested my head on her belly while she massages my head.

Will return and got her mobile no. She spoke some simple English.

FastFive
05-07-2012, 03:39 PM
u should PM the brothers if u ask for contacts. dont forget to share also because nobody here gives for free. must hv give & take also..ok bro? Hehehe..

Bro Scoregasm,

I should congratulate u..Since u are so active in Sarawak Thread lately, u makes this Sammyboy-Sarawak Chapter become more alive, more open, & a lot of entertaining stuff. Thanks to u a lot bro!

fl_lover
05-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Dear all,

at miri now, any brothers here that can give some tips to some massage fun ?

Blacknike
05-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Dear all,

at miri now, any brothers here that can give some tips to some massage fun ?

Bro,
near dragon inn not far from 'home away' miri bro....a lot of fun there....enjoy it....;););)

dressingroom
05-07-2012, 11:06 PM
otai, need help for contact in sibu, massage in my room. really2 need that now. my body, ugh.. please. thanks :)

dressingroom
05-07-2012, 11:12 PM
JLN SONG

Name : X X
Face : very pretty 9/10
Body : Slim
Massage: 6/10
GF : 8/10
Breast : just nice ( I dun know how to categorize) hehe
HJ : 8/10 accommodating
$$ : RM 100 plus tips

Good Gf experience. Kissed me on my cheek when I walked out.

bro, where is jln song? sibu or where? can u pm me details? i really need that now! haha

scoregasm
06-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Will be in Kuching starting tomorrow. Will be together with Brother Jilat, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles (from W's'G), Brother ViperZ (from Decent), & Brother Dazouk (from I's'G). Trip to Kuching with those brothers to attend Beach Party in Kuching. RM 30 per entry. Hopefully this trip will worth it.. Hahaha! Me go alone from Miri to Kuching. At Kuching there will be Bro FastFive & Bro Jilat will be waiting at the airport. Will meet Brother ViperZ & Brother Dazouk after that.. Lets Party begin!

To Brothers who want to join, please PM Brother FastFive because he plan all this & he will select those who should go. Ticket are limited. I don't know if there is still available. Beach Party! What do u expect? A lot of pretty girls from all around Kuching City! Hahaha!

king0311
06-07-2012, 01:55 AM

Bro scoregasm, im a newbee here but i had followed this forum from last year.
Just want to ask how or where to get start because i didnt have any contact..can email me
[email protected] Thanks and great forum though.

FastFive
06-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Will be in Kuching starting tomorrow. Will be together with Brother Jilat, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles (from W's'G), Brother ViperZ (from Decent), & Brother Dazouk (from I's'G). Trip to Kuching with those brothers to attend Beach Party in Kuching. RM 30 per entry. Hopefully this trip will worth it.. Hahaha! Me go alone from Miri to Kuching. At Kuching there will be Bro FastFive & Bro Jilat will be waiting at the airport. Will meet Brother ViperZ & Brother Dazouk after that.. Lets Party begin!

To Brothers who want to join, please PM Brother FastFive because he plan all this & he will select those who should go. Ticket are limited. I don't know if there is still available. Beach Party! What do u expect? A lot of pretty girls from all around Kuching City! Hahaha!

Taikor Scoregasm,

See u in Kuching! Cant wait to hv a good party with all the taikors! Event once a year, we could not miss it.. Beach Party & Rainforest festival, where u could see all bikinis.. hehe..

CanarGo
06-07-2012, 02:11 PM
bro, where is jln song? sibu or where? can u pm me details? i really need that now! haha

Jalan Song I think is in Kuching

CanarGo
06-07-2012, 02:17 PM

nice event u guys have here... should make it annually

scoregasm
06-07-2012, 05:15 PM
nice event u guys have here... should make it annually

Bro, this is the first ever party organized by Escobar. If u are in Kuching, u should know about Escobar Beach Party tomorrow rite? That was told by Brother Jilat. RM30 per entry according to my friends also in Kuching. Well, hope to see a lot of brothers there..hehehe! I am in Kuching already, with Brother Jilat & his friends, while waiting for Brother FastFive flight from KL tonite. We stay at Hilton Hotel.

Jilat
06-07-2012, 05:53 PM
This is the tentative program. I am an Agent to sell the Tickets but unfortunately, all the tickets are SOLD OUT! However, can come directly to the venue, there will be ticket counter for last minute purchase. Will be going there with Brother Scoregasm, Brother Marbeles, brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, & Brother FastFive! Wanna the real exitement, wanna try your luck as true a Playboy & Cheongster?? Real Taikor must use their real Superpower to do Hunting, Flirting, & Fcuking! haha! Do come to the beach Party!

Venue: ESCOBAR, Damai Central
Date & Time : 7th July 2012 (Saturday) @ 3 p.m. till late
Entrance fee : RM30

FEATURING:

DJ Nadine (Miss Universe Malaysia 2010/2011)
DJ Chaca Ferozha (LOOPS Female Deejay)
Ean Rastaman (Sabah)

AND Not forgetting our super awesome host, Moe Nasrul !!

We have several AWESOME activities which include:
* games
** Beach Wear Modeling Competition
*** Best Dressed Male & Female
**** Beer Drinking Competition
***** Fire Show
****** Dance performance

So don't miss out this super glamorous beach party!!

johncool
06-07-2012, 06:07 PM
This is the tentative program. I am an Agent to sell the Tickets but unfortunately, all the tickets are SOLD OUT! However, can come directly to the venue, there will be ticket counter for last minute purchase. Will be going there with Brother Scoregasm, Brother Marbeles, brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, & Brother FastFive! Wanna the real exitement, wanna try your luck as true a Playboy & Cheongster?? Real Taikor must use their real Superpower to do Hunting, Flirting, & Fcuking! haha! Do come to the beach Party!

FEATURING:

DJ Nadine (Miss Universe Malaysia 2010/2011)
DJ Chaca Ferozha (LOOPS Female Deejay)
Ean Rastaman (Sabah)

AND Not forgetting our super awesome host, Moe Nasrul !!

We have several AWESOME activities which include:
* games
** Beach Wear Modeling Competition
*** Best Dressed Male & Female
**** Beer Drinking Competition
***** Fire Show
****** Dance performance

Woowwww!!! How I wish I could join this but Im at KL! Met Brother Scoregasm when I visited Miri last time.. A very nice person to befriend & u people surely enjoy with him! Hope u guys enjoy.. If any party like this again, put my name for reservation!

Jilat
06-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Woowwww!!! How I wish I could join this but Im at KL! Met Brother Scoregasm when I visited Miri last time.. A very nice person to befriend & u people surely enjoy with him! Hope u guys enjoy.. If any party like this again, put my name for reservation!

Brother Johncool,

Sorry to hear that u cannot join. hehehe! Actually, we don't know each other also & we always communicate through PM only..

1. Brother Scoregasm & I, we know from Sammy Forum here
2. Brother FastFive said he will bring along his friends that he knows from W-sg & D-ecenT forum such as Brother ViperZ, Brother Dazouk, & Brother Marbeles..

As conclusion, we will meet first time tonite. Hehe! Can't wait to mee Taiko Scoregasm!

king0311
06-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I need OKT number please so next time i post fr..give points to who
willing to give.. Exchange next time oso.. PM me thanks.:D

CanarGo
06-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Bro, this is the first ever party organized by Escobar. If u are in Kuching, u should know about Escobar Beach Party tomorrow rite? That was told by Brother Jilat. RM30 per entry according to my friends also in Kuching. Well, hope to see a lot of brothers there..hehehe! I am in Kuching already, with Brother Jilat & his friends, while waiting for Brother FastFive flight from KL tonite. We stay at Hilton Hotel.

Still out of the country :(:(

will only come back to Kuching on August for 7 days

johncool
06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
The thread is so quiet tonight..Wondering, those brothers are happily enjoy tonight in Kuching City. How I regret could not on leave to attend that party with my best brother, Bro Scoregasm. Im stuck here in KL.

Wish Brother Scoregasm & his co., Bro FastFive & Bro Jilat, a very happily night!

Jilat
07-07-2012, 01:35 PM
It was outstanding night with Brother Scoregasm, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles, Brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, Brother Sainter & 3 other brothers, friends of Brother FastFive & Brother ViperZ whom they know from D-ecent Forum. What can I say, last night was the first night we met & we chat a lot. Spend time at BDC food court opposite 100 Yen BDC. The location was suggested by Brother FastFive himself & was supported by Brother Dazouk. We only hv a drink while watching Brother FastFive & Brother Dazouk eating like no tomorrow because they just arrived from KL. Haha..

From my own personal view, I love this group contain with all the real Taikors. Talking about Brother Scoregasm, he is a matured man, very handsome & macho man, a Malay from Semenanjung who work in Miri. I should appreciate him because he could come this far to join Escobar Beach Party tonight. Brother FastFive, this is second time I met him. Amazing young man who has a lot of experience. Brother Marbeles, first time I met him & he looks like familiar but I could not recall where I met him before. He also said he seems like to know me. Hahaha..Brother Dazouk, wow, I think he is the most handsome, tall, athlete body shape, & stylish man. No wonder all the girls were looking at him last nite. Hahaha.. Brother ViperZ, his name seems familiar. A matured man, same age with Brother Scoregasm. He is the Taikor in Kuching but not yet registered with Sammyboy Forum. He said he will be camping here soon.

Actually last night we were waiting for Brother Joraiden, Brother Scoregasm's friend (he said), but he never turned up because according to Bro Scoregasm, Bro Joraiden promise him to bring him jalan-jalan Kuching City when he comes to Kuching but he never shown up. So, we proceed without anyone else to be waiting for. Well, what to do...

After 3 hours drinking at BDC, Brother ViperZ bring us mirror to the places in Kuching such as Inter Cont. Hotel, Kingwood, Kuching Park, MJC SP, Uncle John Riverine, & some MPs also. He bring us jalan-jalan then we would decide which place to go. So far never heard about Uncle John Port’s & MJC SP, we decided to go to Uncle John Port’s. According to Brother ViperZ, that places got Pinoys & Indons stocks. Hahaha..so, why wasting time? We went mirror there!

Arrived at Riverine, Brother ViperZ call Uncle John. Then we went up. Uncle John met us at his room & he call all his Pinoys & Indons. Hahaha! PRETTY & DROOLING!! All of us decide to take ST on them except Brother FastFive. Hahaha.. So, Brother FastFive alone did not take the Pinoy or Indons, so, he just chatting with Uncle John & smoking. Maybe not his type & he was too tired because just arrived. Hehe..

My FR with a Pinoy girl.. Thanks to Brother VioerZ who introduce us to this place! Thank u Uncle John!

Name: Lina
Race: Tagalog (Pinoy)
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: C
Frenching:9/10
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 not much experience I think..hehehe..
GFE:9/10
Damage:RM180/session/2 hours
Overall: 8.5/10
WIR:.Sure!!!

It was 2 hours waiting for us to finish the job..hehehhehe..we were truly sorry Brother FastFive.. Our tanks are so full, need to be emptied. Hehehe.. So, we call a night at 2.30am & we went back to our hotel room in Hilton. Will be going to Damai for Escobar Beach Party at 5.30pm today! Cant’wait the moment of local chicks wearing bikinis!! Hahahhaah!

fergie
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM
0128766833 Annie .

Are you sure she is the OKT?

bozenga
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
I need OKT number please so next time i post fr..give points to who
willing to give.. Exchange next time oso.. PM me thanks.:D
what num do u have? u got Lily prc num?

bozenga
07-07-2012, 05:19 PM
PM me her contact no bro. this car in Kuching?

bozenga
07-07-2012, 05:21 PM
PM me her contact pls.

abgganas9
07-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi guys,

looking for FB tonight...English spoken girls are preferred (Chi/Malay/Pinoy). If you are an agent, just drop me PM.

p/s : just arrived Oiltown this morning.

king0311
07-07-2012, 08:19 PM
PM me her contact pls.

Bro bozenga, I didnt have FL num but bro scorgasm is willing to givr OKT num
so hopefully you will have cntct which later can be exchange among forumers. Me, Im just a newbee here hoping that other brothers will give me clues.

johncool
07-07-2012, 08:33 PM
It was outstanding night with Brother Scoregasm, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles, Brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, Brother Sainter & 3 other brothers, friends of Brother FastFive & Brother ViperZ whom they know from D-ecent Forum. What can I say, last night was the first night we met & we chat a lot. Spend time at BDC food court opposite 100 Yen BDC. The location was suggested by Brother FastFive himself & was supported by Brother Dazouk. We only hv a drink while watching Brother FastFive & Brother Dazouk eating like no tomorrow because they just arrived from KL. Haha..

From my own personal view, I love this group contain with all the real Taikors. Talking about Brother Scoregasm, he is a matured man, very handsome & macho man, a Malay from Semenanjung who work in Miri. I should appreciate him because he could come this far to join Escobar Beach Party tonight. Brother FastFive, this is second time I met him. Amazing young man who has a lot of experience. Brother Marbeles, first time I met him & he looks like familiar but I could not recall where I met him before. He also said he seems like to know me. Hahaha..Brother Dazouk, wow, I think he is the most handsome, tall, athlete body shape, & stylish man. No wonder all the girls were looking at him last nite. Hahaha.. Brother ViperZ, his name seems familiar. A matured man, same age with Brother Scoregasm. He is the Taikor in Kuching but not yet registered with Sammyboy Forum. He said he will be camping here soon.

Actually last night we were waiting for Brother Joraiden, Brother Scoregasm's friend (he said), but he never turned up because according to Bro Scoregasm, Bro Joraiden promise him to bring him jalan-jalan Kuching City when he comes to Kuching but he never shown up. So, we proceed without anyone else to be waiting for. Well, what to do...

After 3 hours drinking at BDC, Brother ViperZ bring us mirror to the places in Kuching such as Inter Cont. Hotel, Kingwood, Kuching Park, MJC SP, Uncle John Riverine, & some MPs also. He bring us jalan-jalan then we would decide which place to go. So far never heard about Uncle John Port’s & MJC SP, we decided to go to Uncle John Port’s. According to Brother ViperZ, that places got Pinoys & Indons stocks. Hahaha..so, why wasting time? We went mirror there!

Arrived at Riverine, Brother ViperZ call Uncle John. Then we went up. Uncle John met us at his room & he call all his Pinoys & Indons. Hahaha! PRETTY & DROOLING!! All of us decide to take ST on them except Brother FastFive. Hahaha.. So, Brother FastFive alone did not take the Pinoy or Indons, so, he just chatting with Uncle John & smoking. Maybe not his type & he was too tired because just arrived. Hehe..

My FR with a Pinoy girl.. Thanks to Brother VioerZ who introduce us to this place! Thank u Uncle John!

It was 2 hours waiting for us to finish the job..hehehhehe..we were truly sorry Brother FastFive.. Our tanks are so full, need to be emptied. Hehehe.. So, we call a night at 2.30am & we went back to our hotel room in Hilton. Will be going to Damai for Escobar Beach Party at 5.30pm today! Cant’wait the moment of local chicks wearing bikinis!! Hahahhaah!

Wowwwww!!! Now I really feel regret not joining u people!! :( I wanna met all the taiko! Bro Scoregasm did sms me last 3 days about the event but I really could not go..huhuhu! Regret about it!! :mad:

VipersZ
07-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Hello Boys & Girls,

Starting from now onwards, I am camping here! This forum was introduced by Brother Scoregasm when I met him on last Friday. Now I am enjoy with other brothers at the Escobar Beach Party at Damai Central..

scoregasm
08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Hello Boys & Girls,

Starting from now onwards, I am camping here! This forum was introduced by Brother Scoregasm when I met him on last Friday. Now I am enjoy with other brothers at the Escobar Beach Party at Damai Central..

Taiko ViperZ!

Wehh..so early u wake up..hahaha! Me is still in the hotel room with "jeng jeng jeng"! Hahahahaha! We plan to check out at 1130 am & we go lunch later.Not enough sleep bro..Enjoy with u people such a great holiday for me! Brother Dazouk & Brother FastFive is still sleeping with his ONS chick.. hahahahahaha!

Bro Jilat, Bro Sainter & their frens were going for breakfast. Early in the morning they woke up & calling me for breakfast but I refused because got chick by my side.. hahaha!! Was a really really good night bro.. My breakfast coupon got 2 not used..Don't upload our pictures last nite bro..later people know our ugly face..hahahaha! :p

Thanks for inviting me to this event. The greatest! Chicks show their asset! wow!! Hahaha! Funny .. very funny & very noty! Hahaha! The most important thing is, we know each other, happily enjoy together even though we are from different forum but we manage to build a friendship there.. Yes, our friends not getting girls for ONS last nite..hehehe! but its ok.. It depends on luck also.. we are here for enjoy, drinking, screaming, & cuci mata..hahaha!

Well, nice to see u wanna camping here rather than "there"..hahaha! Here we are equals.. No so called Big Boss, No so called Elite, No so called Contributors, & its OPEN MINDED forum! No too strict rules & the most important, no one control u here.. You by your own how to mix around.. Hehehe! Welcome to Sammy Boy Forum!

savacheone
08-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Dear bros,

I'm quite a young SBF user and really had fun reading through the threads here. I'll be going to Kuching on 13 July to 15 July 2012. I'm thinking of having some fun with women on 13 July night. I have to attend a wedding on 14 July night and will be flying back to Singapore on 15 July morning.

So, I'm completely new to the Kuching sex scene and was hoping that someone could compile a comprehensive thread for newbies with the following details:

1) Place to score ONS (clubs, pubs, other nightspots etc)
- Name of Place
- Opening Hours
- Type of girls (local, indonesian, chinese etc)
- cover charge + drinks charges (if any)
- Modus Operandi (how best to hook to girls: buy drinks? act like sophisticated foreigner? etc)
- Level of ease to get ONS

2) Places providing special services (Massage Parlours, Saloons etc)
- Name of Place
- Opening Hours
- Type of girls (local, indonesian, chinese etc)
- Types of special service provided
- Massage parlour charges + special services charges
- Standard of girls

3) OKTs providing girls
- Name of OKT
- operating hours
- Contact number in Kuching
- Identification codeword to OKT (if any)
- (Other details can be ascertained from the OKT himself i believe)

(Inputs can be filled in below the required details slots in blue)

My preference is to score ONS in Kuching nightspots. I'm a 28 yr old Singaporean male, chinese, 1.83m, 78kg. Relatively athletic and decent looking, so hope to get lucky. I can only speak English and Mandarin (both fluently) though, so any tips on how to hook up and score would be greatly appreciated.

Another concern I have about paid girls in Kuching is hygiene. Is it safe to paint them and get BBBJ? I don't want to do FJ for personal reasons.

I have done my homework to compile some information from this lengthy and informative thread, but hope that the above details can be shared in a more systematic way for the benefit of everyone.

Senior bros, looking forward to your wise advice as a humble junior. :)

scoregasm
08-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Dear bros,

I'm quite a young SBF user and really had fun reading through the threads here. I'll be going to Kuching on 13 July to 15 July 2012. I'm thinking of having some fun with women on 13 July night. I have to attend a wedding on 14 July night and will be flying back to Singapore on 15 July morning.

- Place: Terminal 1 (Petanak Area), Travillion Club Centre (a lot of clubs in that area), Bukit Mata (3 Clubs there)
- Opening Hours:8.00pm till 2.30am (depends on a club policies)
- Type of girls: Mostly local Chinese, some club u could get Iban, Bidayuh, Malay..Some got Pinay & Indons
- cover charge + drinks charges:Not more than RM50/jug/beer
- Modus Operandi: Approach seated single lady/target only one lady who comes in a group, buy them drink, sweet talking, offer cigarette, & please be charming.
- Level of ease to get ONS: Weekdays=60% chance, Weekends/Thursday (Ladies Nite)=80-90% chance (must come early)

- Name of Place: A lot in Kuching. All MP provide special especially in MJC Batu Kawa & Opposite Four Point Hotel.
- Opening Hours: 10.00am - 12.30am
- Type of girls:PRC mostly, Pinay, Indon, Cambodia
- Types of special service provided:HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FJ, CIM, Outcall
- Massage parlour charges + special services charges: RM48/hour/massage, HJ:RM50, BJ:RM100, FJ:RM150-200, Outcall:Charge per hour + tips to the girl
- Standard of girls: 7/10 - 9/10

3) OKTs providing girls: I PM u those OKT in Kuching.

My details maybe outdated a little bit because I am not local Kuching but 80% might be still useful. About OKT, I send u PM later. Welcome to Sarawak!

Blacknike
08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
- Place: Terminal 1 (Petanak Area), Travillion Club Centre (a lot of clubs in that area), Bukit Mata (3 Clubs there)
- Type of girls: Mostly local Chinese, some club u could get Iban, Bidayuh, Malay..Some got Pinay & Indons
- Modus Operandi: Approach seated single lady/target only one lady who comes in a group, buy them drink, sweet talking, offer cigarette, & please be charming.
- Level of ease to get ONS: Weekdays=60% chance, Weekends/Thursday (Ladies Nite)=80-90% chance (must come early)

- Name of Place: A lot in Kuching. All MP provide special especially in MJC Batu Kawa & Opposite Four Point Hotel.
- Massage parlour charges + special services charges: RM48/hour/massage, HJ:RM50, BJ:RM100, FJ:RM150-200, Outcall:Charge per hour + tips to the girl

My details maybe outdated a little bit because I am not local Kuching but 80% might be still useful. About OKT, I send u PM later. Welcome to Sarawak!

Bro,

Can pm me oso?to kch tomorow for 5 days....ill xchange if i can get gud 1....million thx if can pm me oso...

strollingfun
08-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Had my round 3 at 5 plus before letting her go. Maybe because of few cans of red bull that I took during dinner, i didnt sleep. Was hugging and stroking her gentle skin. So smooth and fair.

As i carress her, blood start to flow south again. Once up and going, i hugged her tightly. Pressing my hardness against her butt. Hands squeezing the Ds. She then was awaked, smiled at me and her hands lead me in. She was all prepared, wet as usual. work her for awhile and oops, hardness slip out. Her hands guided me but this time back door again. I was so so pleased. Her soft moan turned louder and louder. Even make me more excited and as i was about to explored, i withdrawn from back door. Removed rubber and go for her mouth. Starts well ends well. She dried up in her mouth.

We proceed to bath. She changed and went off.

Shiok!
nice bro!! where to find this chick??

strollingfun
08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Bro Powerfol, im actually from miri..but got the contacts from the whole sarawak..hahaha! i always travelling ma..of coz need to tapau something to hotel..furthermore, girls need money, i just feel free to give them..hahahah!

can share miri ladies phone with me?thanks

jay118
08-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Can someone share me bintulu or miri okt or fl hp number? Thanks a lot...

strollingfun
08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
would like to have contact for miri too:-)thanks

Joraiden
08-07-2012, 11:57 PM

My brother, my bad for not responding his pm, as I was not 24/7 online. In fact, I already gave him my cont.no. Should be able call me directly to tell about that prticular event. Anyway, seems u guys have a lot of fun right there.

wongyen
09-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi, brother. Thank you for your info. Kindly pm me the okt contact. I am in Kuching now.

Jilat
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
My brother, my bad for not responding his pm, as I was not 24/7 online. In fact, I already gave him my cont.no. Should be able call me directly to tell about that prticular event. Anyway, seems u guys have a lot of fun right there.

Yo Bro,

Its ok bro.. I was told by Bro Scoregasm that u are active in DecentForum together with Bro VipersZ. I know why u could not join us that night. According to Bro Viper, u people got TT at some place. Well, its ok.. U hv found your own friends maybe.. I was there last time but I don't like the atmosphere there. Those brothers in there are over-rated. They think they know everything..

Futhermore, I agree with Brother Scoregasm, said, here we are equal, no one control us here.. Direct to the point.. U wanna share, u share.. u don't wanna share, straight to the point tell them, I don't wanna share..

scoregasm
09-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Yo Bro,

Its ok bro.. I was told by Bro Scoregasm that u are active in DecentForum together with Bro VipersZ. I know why u could not join us that night. According to Bro Viper, u people got TT at some place. Well, its ok.. U hv found your own friends maybe.. I was there last time but I don't like the atmosphere there. Those brothers in there are over-rated. They think they know everything..

Futhermore, I agree with Brother Scoregasm, said, here we are equal, no one control us here.. Direct to the point.. U wanna share, u share.. u don't wanna share, straight to the point tell them, I don't wanna share..

Hahahahaha! Rilex bro. Better we stick to our own small group. Who cares they are Elite? I don't need that "ELITE TITLE" to be a successful man in chiong scene. hahaha!! Some brothers, when I shared something, they gone.. When I ask just a contact, then, they said they don't have. But I don't care. Like I said, I am satisfy with what I got now..

scoregasm
09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Hey FastFive!

Where is ur FR with that chick? I wan to read also ba.. haha! phewwiitt... Bro FastFive bring back Sabahan girl to hotel for ONS worr... Hahahaha!

Blacknike
09-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi all there,
can some1 share me fl no for kch?go to kch this evening for a week...i oni got okt no for xchange at limbang.... :( really hope that some1 can share me fl no for kch....

scoregasm
09-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi all there,
can some1 share me fl no for kch?go to kch this evening for a week...i oni got okt no for xchange at limbang.... :( really hope that some1 can share me fl no for kch....

Why don't u PM those brothers to ask for contacts? No one will gv u openly.

Jilat
09-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Hahahahaha! Rilex bro. Better we stick to our own small group. Who cares they are Elite? I don't need that "ELITE TITLE" to be a successful man in chiong scene. hahaha!! Some brothers, when I shared something, they gone.. When I ask just a contact, then, they said they don't have. But I don't care. Like I said, I am satisfy with what I got now..

Taiko Scoregasm,

Yes. I like it here.. Maybe my destiny is not there.. Hahaha!

Trusk
09-07-2012, 12:18 PM
I have 1 Miri contact. I share mine if you share urs. Just 1 only.

FastFive
09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Good Morning To All Brothers,

To:

Brother Scoregasm
Brother Jilat
Brother Viper

I am planning to go to Rainforest Music Festival this weekend before I'm going back to KL & KK. Would u people, like to join me this weekend just like what we did last weekend? I am planning to go there by Bro Dazouk's MPV since his HM not at home this weekend.

Agree or disagree? I will sms u people for more detail. What I concern is Bro Scoregasm who is now in Miri, would u like to come to Kuching again? hehe^^ Anyway, think first. We successfully went to a party at Damai Central. I hope we could make it to Rainforest also.

scoregasm
09-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Good Morning To All Brothers,

To:

Brother Scoregasm
Brother Jilat
Brother Viper

I am planning to go to Rainforest Music Festival this weekend before I'm going back to KL & KK. Would u people, like to join me this weekend just like what we did last weekend? I am planning to go there by Bro Dazouk's MPV since his HM not at home this weekend.

Agree or disagree? I will sms u people for more detail. What I concern is Bro Scoregasm who is now in Miri, would u like to come to Kuching again? hehe^^ Anyway, think first. We successfully went to a party at Damai Central. I hope we could make it to Rainforest also.

Party again???? :eek: Let me check airfare first..huhuhuhuh :(

jay118
09-07-2012, 03:34 PM
will be Bintulu on Tommorrow, any FL contact to share? owez boring there...help....:(

FastFive
10-07-2012, 08:43 AM
FR - My Ex-Kuching FUBU

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16332/163329911b962519b3b30d1dcfffb37563318359.jpg http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16332/163329928b9766fefd6e801dbce3445f79c742b4.jpg

Name:Fasha (her front name)
Race:Iban
Job:Nurse at private hospital at Kuching.
Skin:White & smell good
Height:158cm I guess
Body:Slim as picture, take off cloth even slimmer.. haha!
Face:Pretty SYT
HJ:7/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:8.5/10
Overall:8/10
Damage:Free. Bonk her several times when I still active in Kuching last year.
WIR:No. I hv more local chicks to try in Kuching. Haha!

scoregasm
10-07-2012, 01:48 PM
FR - My Ex-Kuching FUBU

I only could say WOWW.... The picture shows, she really got big boobs & nice shaved pussy..Thanks for letting me see her..haha! I should learn from u bro.. I am sure u are using black magic.. hahahaha! just Kidding bro.. :D

Jilat
10-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I only could say WOWW.... The picture shows, she really got big boobs & nice shaved pussy..Thanks for letting me see her..haha! I should learn from u bro.. I am sure u are using black magic.. hahahaha! just Kidding bro.. :D

Me want also!! PM me her naked picture!! Wuahuhuhuhu! :p Bro Scoregasm, Pm me ya, later I chia u KFC again. Haha! I think, I wanna join Taiko FastFive to rainforest festival. Book ur flight to Kuching bro.. Later flight from Miri fully booked then u will regret not joining us.

scoregasm
10-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Me want also!! PM me her naked picture!! Wuahuhuhuhu! :p Bro Scoregasm, Pm me ya, later I chia u KFC again. Haha! I think, I wanna join Taiko FastFive to rainforest festival. Book ur flight to Kuching bro.. Later flight from Miri fully booked then u will regret not joining us.

Yes. I am booking a ticket now. Need u to fetch me at the airport again on friday night 8.30pm something to reach Kuching airport. Hehe :D

vin79
10-07-2012, 11:39 PM
FR - My Ex-Kuching FUBU

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16332/163329911b962519b3b30d1dcfffb37563318359.jpg http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16332/163329928b9766fefd6e801dbce3445f79c742b4.jpg

Do please give me her fone num.. call @sms me at 0138244306... i will share u my BUBU as exchange...

vin79
10-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi to all bro,
I would need your advice on searching some local girls to bang with... i will be in kuching this sunday till tuesday 15 July - 17 July before going back to miri... I can share with u my ex BUBU in Kch but in exchange one to share with. Contact me at this no. 0138244306..:D

scoregasm
11-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Hi to all bro,
I would need your advice on searching some local girls to bang with... i will be in kuching this sunday till tuesday 15 July - 17 July before going back to miri... I can share with u my ex BUBU in Kch but in exchange one to share with. Contact me at this no. 0138244306..:D

What is BUBU? BUBU to catch fish? hehehehehe :D

panda3c
11-07-2012, 09:37 AM
hi bro !can you pls pm me her ctc thanks

Jilat
11-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Last nite went to Uncle John riverine apartment at petanak there. Calling Bro Viper to accompany me but he said his HM wanna him to stay home to watch over their kids..Wehehe..Alrite bro, I understand..So went there with my friends. Before that, call uncle make sure the stocks is ready & he said always ready!

Name:Flores
Face:8/10
Body:Petite
Boobs:B , big bobbs for her size :eek:
Skin:Fair tone
BJ:9/10 like her sucking ability,wehehe
FJ:7/10 might be not enough experience
GFE:9/10 very nice & easy to communicate
Damage:RM180 for 2 hours
Overall:7.5/10

Contribute to Bro Viper for his kindness about uncle john. hehehe..

scoregasm
11-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Last nite went to Uncle John riverine apartment at petanak there. Calling Bro Viper to accompany me but he said his HM wanna him to stay home to watch over their kids..Wehehe..Alrite bro, I understand..So went there with my friends. Before that, call uncle make sure the stocks is ready & he said always ready!

Waww bro.. Went to Uncle John again ha.. I really Lisa there.. hehehehe!

Jilat
11-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Hello Bro Scoregasm,

I dont hv macho & handsome face like u people who always got chance to bonk local chicks..hehe..The only thing I could do is visiting those Pinoy & Indons in Uncle John apartment lor..hehe..Really wish could get local but seems I hv not enough power of flirting & charming to do so..huhuhu :(

Newbie656
11-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Greeting to all the bros and taikoa here. i am a noob in this field and only been to mp 4 times so i still have that takut2 and uneasy feeling. i only can speak bm and english and thats make i cant communicate well and hard to nego with the ML coz according to my experience(2 time went to mp) and research(this forum and isg) most of the ML are PRC. i hope bros here can guide me. let me givemy fr to show that i am serious.

Guang z*** at ach near the river
i've been here twice and my first mp visit is here. all prc. Just like chicken and duck i cant communicate bcoz i cant speak chinese. first time here i was offered hj for 50. She dont want to nego as so i proceed bcause i am a noob. The second time here i tried bbbj by a prc who can speak lil bit english. i accept because i was stupid. She charged me 100 and when i told her it was expensive she gave me the face and attitude. i will never go to this place again coz i feel cheated.

aN D beside guang z***
i went to this place twice. one pinoy and the rest is bakso. most of the bakso is dino. i've tried the pinoy and she charged 30 for hj. the second time i went here i got a dino. she charged 50 for a bbbj (she do deep throat) this place is amazingly cheap. maybe because not many customer or i am still naive

during lunch time today i survey near ach area and i saw kasut merah mp,168 MP, lavender mp. Could bros here please guide me where should i go for mp which have beautiful ML who can speak bm or english, reasonable price and discreet location? i really need the guide coz im thinking of going to mp tonight.

And one more thing, is it now safe from raid? bcoz next saturday already ramadhan. Reply and guidance is kindly appreciated. sorry for my bad english. cheers.

fresleyfresh
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
hrmm... interesting.. im new here.. how to start with.. noob.. huhu

sexymonkey
12-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Yo bros ... I'm just arrive in bintulu today, might have to stay here for 2 days. Can some share some nice place and some okt contact. Any Local pretty sexy bidayu or Iban, Pinoy, prc here.... First time in bintulu, can feel that it is like a dead town...hrm....

btu2020
12-07-2012, 07:55 AM
In Bintulu u can try looking around those saloon at down town like M2M, ERA, Angel, 101, 202 sometime u can get bice local iban or bidayu. My advice is when u walk in if not see any intresting one just turn back and walk out, if looking for spacial service please nego the price first b4 u put inside the lobang lol:D

Jilat
12-07-2012, 05:00 PM
TGIT (Thank God Its Thursday) hahaha!! Tonite is going to fetch Brother Scoregasm at the Kuching International Airport..Wehuu..Gonna meet all the taikors again tonite & tomorrow nite... Bro Viper want to bring us to Ladies Nite tonite..Fuuhhh...Will be going to Rainforest Festival tomorrow.. To silent readers out there, meet u people tomorrow at the travillion tonite & Rainforest festival..If u people see 6 or 8 people wearing black shirts, that could be us..hahaha!

Brothers to join the festival:

1. Me
2. Bro Scoregasm
3. Bro FastFive
4. Bro Viper
5. Bro Dazouk
6. Bro Marbeles
7. Bro Sainter
8. Bro Johncool (first time meeting her tomorrow :D)

Transport:
My Alza & Bro Viper's SUV

Date:
13 & 14/07/2012

scoregasm
12-07-2012, 06:00 PM
TGIT (Thank God Its Thursday) hahaha!! Tonite is going to fetch Brother Scoregasm at the Kuching International Airport..Wehuu..Gonna meet all the taikors again tonite & tomorrow nite... Bro Viper want to bring us to Ladies Nite tonite..Fuuhhh...Will be going to Rainforest Festival tomorrow.. To silent readers out there, meet u people tomorrow at the travillion tonite & Rainforest festival..If u people see 6 or 8 people wearing black shirts, that could be us..hahaha!

Brothers to join the festival:

1. Me
2. Bro Scoregasm
3. Bro FastFive
4. Bro Viper
5. Bro Dazouk
6. Bro Marbeles
7. Bro Sainter
8. Bro Johncool (first time meeting her tomorrow :D)

Transport:
My Alza & Bro Viper's SUV

Date:
13 & 14/07/2012

Bro, arrived maybe at 8.30. We go direct to play futsal later. Received sms fro Brother FastFive invite us to play futsal with his friends at Arena he said. I dont know which area is that. U maybe know lah because u Kuching man.

VipersZ
12-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Bro, arrived maybe at 8.30. We go direct to play futsal later. Received sms fro Brother FastFive invite us to play futsal with his friends at Arena he said. I dont know which area is that. U maybe know lah because u Kuching man.

Bro Scoregasm,
Wow u all playing futsal la..Sorry cannot join..My HM is at home..We celebrate our kid birthday..see u tomorrow!

eizjoe
14-07-2012, 12:49 AM
i have been to mega hotel miri and they still provide the fun. massage and hj. my 1st experience with prc.

friction
14-07-2012, 09:22 AM

Hi bro,

Can pm me the OKT contact(s)? Will be in Kuching area for few days. Quite bored at night. If you know what i mean:D. Thanks!

Jilat
14-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Good Afternoons Guys.. Last nite was a great night at Kampung Budaya with fellow brothers..Hehe!

deepdriller
14-07-2012, 11:17 PM
willing to pay 500 tonight..but have no idea where to spend it.

deepdriller
14-07-2012, 11:21 PM
sigh i hope i get one as you guys..

scoregasm
16-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Just arrived Miri..

Wahhh.. Hang out with those guys really make me forget about this forum..we hv so much fun at the Rainforest Festival in Kuching last 3 days.. Hehehe! 3 days intensive learning from Taiko FastFive really boost my confidence how to tackle & flirting girls..hahaha! FastFive, your approach is very very good.. No wonder la u are easier to get them..

Really hv fun with other brothers when I was in Kuching such as Brother Jilat (who provide us transport to move around), Brother Sainter (he is the most senior among us, yet, so much experience), Brother Viper (I rate him as Taikor in Kuching as he knows a lot of places that got Pinays, Bakso, Vietnamese, & Prc), Brother Marbeles (the most attractive & handsome guy, hehehe), Brother Dazouk (expertise in clubbing scene), & Brother Johncool (who is coming from Semenanjung Malaysia, came to Kuching to join us, I met him before in Miri)..

Those Brothers are really good brothers. Brother Johncool & Brother FastFive are the "walking ATM".. Both of them were always "belanja" us eat, drinks, & karaoke..Really appreaciate our friendship..Goodbye my frens..Now we are going to our own place to work..Such a great memories with all of u..

Safe journey to Brother FastFive, Brother Dazouk, & Brother Marbeles. Hopefully when I am coming to Singapore, I will ring all of u..To brother Johncool, safe journey to u also going back to KL...My Kuching brothers, Bro Jilat & Bro Viper, please "take care" of our"perempuan simpanan"..hehehhe! Don't let other brothers touch them..Hahahhaha :D

sarawakhornbill
16-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Does anyone have FL contact in Kuching?

robertlingsh
16-07-2012, 08:46 PM
get to know this great site lately (but not too late ya ...)
just want to say hi to all the sifus ... and may request tips and hints when I visit Miri next month for a week business trip ...

Frone11
17-07-2012, 12:06 AM
My bintulu FR,

Bintulu is quite a dead town.. not much action although some taikos has already mentioned theres quite a lot of actions around which i dont find entertaining.
As Im a newbie in this please bear with my poor FR..

Thanks to one of the taiko in another thread for the contacts.
call up one of the okt contacts in "p**** h****"

Name : Xiao Ling
Face: 8/10 (Womenly feminine)
Body: Slightly Petite, Slim, Curvy.
Boobs: Soft, quite big. but not the nicest tits ive seen. (not a boob person)
Ass: Soft, curvy as i mentioned.. so quite nice to grab..
Skin: phew.. Baby Skin damn nice.
Catbath: 7/10, not much, coz my did hard already when she washed me up.
BBBJ: 9/10, good suction but not much of tongue feel.
FJ: 8/10, Although she tried but I do know its fake moaning blablabla.. gave me a cowgirl finishing with missionary.
Pussy : Tight and wet.
GFE: 9/10. friendly. with hugs and talk..
Damage: Dmg 200
Overall:7/10 (coz she talks a lot.. bout her boyfriend blablabla)

Muahmuah
17-07-2012, 12:45 AM
I'll be in miri this week... Really appreciate some contacts for FL... Tq

Jilat
17-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Just arrived Miri..

Wahhh.. Hang out with those guys really make me forget about this forum..we hv so much fun at the Rainforest Festival in Kuching last 3 days.. Hehehe! 3 days intensive learning from Taiko FastFive really boost my confidence how to tackle & flirting girls..hahaha! FastFive, your approach is very very good.. No wonder la u are easier to get them..

Really hv fun with other brothers when I was in Kuching such as Brother Jilat (who provide us transport to move around), Brother Sainter (he is the most senior among us, yet, so much experience), Brother Viper (I rate him as Taikor in Kuching as he knows a lot of places that got Pinays, Bakso, Vietnamese, & Prc), Brother Marbeles (the most attractive & handsome guy, hehehe), Brother Dazouk (expertise in clubbing scene), & Brother Johncool (who is coming from Semenanjung Malaysia, came to Kuching to join us, I met him before in Miri)..

Those Brothers are really good brothers. Brother Johncool & Brother FastFive are the "walking ATM".. Both of them were always "belanja" us eat, drinks, & karaoke..Really appreaciate our friendship..Goodbye my frens..Now we are going to our own place to work..Such a great memories with all of u..

Safe journey to Brother FastFive, Brother Dazouk, & Brother Marbeles. Hopefully when I am coming to Singapore, I will ring all of u..To brother Johncool, safe journey to u also going back to KL...My Kuching brothers, Bro Jilat & Bro Viper, please "take care" of our"perempuan simpanan"..hehehhe! Don't let other brothers touch them..Hahahhaha :D

Halo Bro Scoregasm,

Yes I agree with u! I am so happy meeting u people also. Me & Bro Viper here in Kuching sometimes going out together with our fellow frens also. Who is your perempuan simpanan? Hahaha! Ok bro..we will take care of them. No worry about that.haha!

This friday going to uncle john port again bro to meet the lovely pinay. I fall in love with those pinay. I could not attract local girls like Taiko Fastfive did. Got pinay is enough already.haha..

Enjoy yourself in Miri bro..Maybe I am going to Miri withing next 3 weeks.Not sure yet..

Jilat
17-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Last nite went to Uncle John Port together with Bro Viper..Hehehe! Here the FR..

Name : Arin
Origin : Tagalog, Pinay
Face: 9/10 (Wow! pretty! Yummy! Tall! New stock!!! :D)
Body: Tall & curvy
Boobs: B
Skin: White like tagalog drama actress..haha
Catbath: 6/10, satisfy only
BBBJ: 9/10 very nice! playing with her tongue!
FJ: 8/10 experience lady maybe..feel like home..haha!
Pussy : Shaved, tight and wet.
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM180
Overall:8.5/10

Muahmuah
17-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi bro... Mind sharing any contact with me for miri... Tq

FastFive
17-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Manage to bonk this girl last week when I was in Kuching with some brothers. Met her in a club. First time bonk, she gv me her ctc number & facebook account. Second time bonk, I will make sure she would pose naked for me. Hahaha!

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16363/1636347899e0ac62f2125d83a6b9cbf9b171a671.jpg http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16363/16363479ee96847bd63300458ed2d18fc058a65e.jpg

Name:Should I tell?
Job:Student
Skin:White & smell good lots of perfume
Height:165cm I guess
Body:Nice, round ass
Boobs:C :D
Face:Pretty even though got some pimples
HJ:5/10
BJ:8/10

Damage:Free. Only buy her drinks at the club & RM50 for her cab back to her hostel. Hehehe!

FastFive
17-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Last nite went to Uncle John Port together with Bro Viper..Hehehe! Here the FR..

Name : Arin
Origin : Tagalog, Pinay
Face: 9/10 (Wow! pretty! Yummy! Tall! New stock!!! :D)
Body: Tall & curvy
Boobs: B
Skin: White like tagalog drama actress..haha
Catbath: 6/10, satisfy only
BBBJ: 9/10 very nice! playing with her tongue!
FJ: 8/10 experience lady maybe..feel like home..haha!
Pussy : Shaved, tight and wet.
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM180

Brother Jilat,

Send my regards to Kuching brothers & to Uncle John also. hehe! Nice FR Bro!

CanarGo
17-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Manage to bonk this girl last week when I was in Kuching with some brothers. Met her in a club. First time bonk, she gv me her ctc number & facebook account. Second time bonk, I will make sure she would pose naked for me. Hahaha!

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16363/1636347899e0ac62f2125d83a6b9cbf9b171a671.jpg http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16363/16363479ee96847bd63300458ed2d18fc058a65e.jpg

Damage:Free. Only buy her drinks at the club & RM50 for her cab back to her hostel. Hehehe!

wow ... pretty and have lots of isi! Your art of seducing is very impressive

FastFive
17-07-2012, 10:14 PM
wow ... pretty and have lots of isi! Your art of seducing is very impressive

Not so pretty for me. Just ok-ok looks..I could find better than that..she too much perfume smell..maybe using cheap perfume..will bonk her second time later & hope her performance will be better..

Frone11
17-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Jialat... tonight dont know why so horny.. tried FL

"lxxx hxx Ixx"

Name : didnt ask
Origin : Chinese mixed
Face: 7/10
Body: curvy, petite.(very nice figure)
Boobs: quite big, But not the type i love.
Skin: Brownish white.
Catbath: 6/10 not very nice. no good tongue work
BBBJ: 8/10 so so only.. but maybe my didi horny tonight so...
FJ: 9/10 definitely experienced.
Pussy : Wet enough
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM150
Overall:7/10 maybe because not my type

Might go back for second time to get to know her better.. because tonight only quickie. will try a nasty one next time..

Kim Jiao Ong
18-07-2012, 09:53 PM
To all Kuching Taikos,

I will be at Kuching on 26 July, leaving for Singapore on 27 July.Will be free after 10.30pm on 26.

Any nice to recommend? Preferably local Iban or Dayak.

niceguy88
18-07-2012, 11:53 PM
wow, this is totally my type of girl. Not so pretty but with a seductive look :P
may i know which club u found her?

Frone11
19-07-2012, 12:05 AM
wow, this is totally my type of girl. Not so pretty but with a seductive look :P

hmm.. taiko FastFive at totally different level alrdy... he can easily gt seductress or any type of gal he want..

Muahmuah
19-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi all... any OKT contact in Miri plsss....

fred80gps
19-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi to all my senior and sifus..
I frequently going to Miri lately and i hardly find a girl that give service (sorry, i dont know how to put the proper word). So, i wish that someone help me.

PM me..

Thanks soooo much..

FastFive
19-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Brothe niceguy88,

I met her at Ruai Pub (an Iban pub in Kuching). Nice place for hunting also. All girls there are craving for sex but they are shy to show it to u. So u must crack their shyness first before ending up on a bed. hahaha! Then u can go to Tubai also. Lot of local girls there especially student from Sunway, & Masterskill.

FastFive
19-07-2012, 10:26 AM
hmm.. taiko FastFive at totally different level alrdy... he can easily gt seductress or any type of gal he want..

Brother Frone11,

Not that terer la bro.. Its a cheap & easy way to get girls. So why not we go for it right? Rather than pay every time when u want an action. Everyone can do it la bro..

gantz
19-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Hi, im newbie here, anyone got OKT number in Sibu, pls pm me..:o

robertlingsh
20-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Hey Brothers!!

So here is the deal... I got Vietnames and Indonesian Chiks... Really Good and hot one... Age from 19 to 23 only... Here is the damage... I know alll of you are worried but i can assure you that you are getting something good!

1 hour 200RM 1shot
4 hour 400RM 2shot
8 hour 600RM 3shot

This is mainly outcall service... If you want hotel it can be arranged at 30Rm per hour... But best if you can get a place yourself... ;)

Call me at 0.1.0.5.0.7.2.5.0.5.

The deal is simple... You call we fix a place... You come and see the girl... YOu like her you pay and you take her ;) Finish :)
Dear, PM me miri OK ctc, if any.
Will be there Aug 2012, prefer hotel delivery, no time hunting around as it is first going to miri

VipersZ
20-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello guys,

Let us enjoy Friday nite today before fasting! hahaha!

sueangle
20-07-2012, 05:51 PM
hello guys~
can anyone pm me some great gto no?
the one i get is quite a bit expensive for his gal.....
RM300 a nite for a indo like dino.....
have been many i stay alone in the hotel n give the gal taxi fee...
so sad QAQ

niceguy88
20-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Brothe niceguy88,

I met her at Ruai Pub (an Iban pub in Kuching). Nice place for hunting also. All girls there are craving for sex but they are shy to show it to u. So u must crack their shyness first before ending up on a bed. hahaha! Then u can go to Tubai also. Lot of local girls there especially student from Sunway, & Masterskill.

haha. dunno ler, not use to go this kind of pub. does those girl like chinese as well?

Psalm
21-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Bro, this is the first ever party organized by Escobar. If u are in Kuching, u should know about Escobar Beach Party tomorrow rite?

Do come to the beach Party!
Hello Bro Jilat and Scoregasm,

I will be visiting Kuching soon.

May I know is the beach party still on-going for every week?

I would like to join you guys.

gantz
21-07-2012, 10:59 AM
who got Sibu OKT no.??? need it ASAP. TQ

Frone11
21-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Brother Frone11,

Not that terer la bro.. Its a cheap & easy way to get girls. So why not we go for it right? Rather than pay every time when u want an action. Everyone can do it la bro..

true dat but never tried before and dont have the skills... show me how u do it next time ei. haha

CallmeFun
21-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu
This FR, special thanks to Taikor Scoregasm & his co. for making me as an extraordinary adult during my visit to Miri last Saturday & Sunday. It was a very meaningful moment of my life! I met a few Taikors in Miri & u all are very great & deserve 'Taikor' titles!

Was clubbing with Miri's Taikors on Saturday & with us were 6 young college students. All are locals. However, all the local college girls were booked by Brother Scoregasm & his co. & Bro Scoregasm did introduce me to one local working adult age 27 & I could say, AWESOME! Very special thanks to u brother!! I owe u a lot!

After clubbing, invite that local, name Lisa, to my hotel room & she agreed. Here are the FR.

Name:Lisa
Race: Iban mix Malay
Looks:8/10 (pretty lady)
Boobs:C
FJ:8/10 (sensual move, moaning, & very tight pussy)
Anal:No
Damage:I pay her RM500 because of her great service & rare to see this kind of lady. Very hot!
WIR:Yes of coz!

Thanks to Taikor Scoregasm, & his co. You all are the great & the legend!

Can have this lisa Girl contact... i am from miri....

CallmeFun
21-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Can i have the lisa girl contact... thanks...

scoregasm
21-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Miri isso quiet..hehe..what to do..wanna fly to Kuching to meet Viper & Jilat but no allocation..haha..

FastFive
21-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Miri isso quiet..hehe..what to do..wanna fly to Kuching to meet Viper & Jilat but no allocation..haha..

Bro Scoregasm,

U are the Taiko of Miri, why so quiet? hehehe. Bro, I will come to Miri in August for site inspection. Hope to see u there.

scoregasm
21-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

U are the Taiko of Miri, why so quiet? hehehe. Bro, I will come to Miri in August for site inspection. Hope to see u there.

Its good bro! My frens & I here welcoming u to come to miri soon.. Its time for u people to come to Miri.. Let me bring u people to the "girls' nest" here..hahaha..

VipersZ
22-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Its good bro! My frens & I here welcoming u to come to miri soon.. Its time for u people to come to Miri.. Let me bring u people to the "girls' nest" here..hahaha..

Bro Scoregasm, I at Miri! Hehehe!

Trusk
23-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Last week on the 19 i went out to Miri from lutong.I already planned to stay the night out. I booked a nice place just behind Bintang mall.
The room accomodations was very nice. It also have a very good internet speed.

Then i went for my dinner, as i was having dinner i called the OKT.

So at 10pm my desert arrived.

FR.
Lina
Race: Mix
Looks:7/10
Boobs:C
Skin:dark
BJ:7/10 ( need to coax her a bit)
FJ:8/10 (know to take the lead)
Anal:NE
GFE:8/10
Damage:400

Trusk
23-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Guys I am now travelling to Bintulu. Anyone had bintulu contacts? Although i can't call em now. I need to wait until 26 for my payday:cool:

Frone11
24-07-2012, 01:15 PM

if only bintulu also have "Girls Nest"

timeless78
24-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I now at miri got any place can find girl, I just new here.thanks to help....

timeless78
24-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Bro. Powerfol,

I dont know which Jenny u had. I have 3 different Jenny's in my contact list. I randomly gv u & the other brothers that Jennys contacts. All local chinese from Sibu & Miri.

However, thanx for the FR.. PM me if u want another girl. Just tell me ur latest location. TQ :D

Bro I now at miri got any girl num to me thanks

timeless78
24-07-2012, 07:20 PM

Bro can give me her facebook....thanks...

Muahmuah
24-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Bro... Can share with me the OKT no... Tq

mokane
26-07-2012, 11:24 AM
any one can update is ther any action can still be found at everly BTU?

bintulu, bored town. there's FL name siti. malay+chinese.
damage rm150. only do it at her places. places a bit turn down.
and she very rude while talking over the phone.
located in old town bintulu(pasar)

mokane
26-07-2012, 11:52 AM
whats the name of the places/? locate at which area?

sarawakhornbill
26-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Can someone pm me free lance in kuching?

ttboyboy
26-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Halloo....

i'm now at kuching.

can i find any girl that do business in facebook??

ttboyboy
26-07-2012, 04:36 PM
can any one pm me freelance girl no. or freelance fb girl no.

sexTracerMan
27-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Can anyone help me to get OKT no at Kuching area? I had several of them before but THAT MF stole my phone. So I couldn't share anything right now. Please... Someone must help me....

friction
27-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Hello Bros..any fl fb can pm me? THinking of switching to college girls lately:D

Trusk
27-07-2012, 01:18 PM
:(
Bintulu....Boring. Yesterday nite i went hunting. A taxi cab driver told me there is a chinese FL. 150 one shot 350 one night. I tried to ask for 1 night but she don't want to come to my hotel. I'm staying near Parksity area. K*****n Inn.

Next stilll hunting, the cab told me if i want massage with exta. I said ok because my whole body is sore crawling pulling cable. Man the place is so so. the girls pinay and chinese. Looking aroun 24-35 years old.

I pick pinay. Her massage is very good(luckily for me) and my happy ending is nice. She didn't pull up very hard unlike some girls( i means like after 1 2 hours l8ter my little brother looks like a swollen elephant trunk).
My damage yesterday was massage 60 + happy ending 50 + tip 50( because of my happy ending massage)
BTW the place was in Tanjung Batu (*ic* P***e)

Today, Im starting hunting early be coz my work is done for the for now. I will return to Miri tomorrow but i still come back to Btu bcoz the work still hasn't finish yet.
Please:(, if anybody have Btu contact, need you to PM me.

Frone11
27-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Tonight gonna go for some hooters searching activities. Try the ones that dont have to PAY!:)

jelie
27-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Hai , anyone have miri Okt contact number.will be there next week..please pm me..sharing is caring..tq

FastFive
28-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Hai , anyone have miri Okt contact number.will be there next week..please pm me..sharing is caring..tq

Bro,

U should sharing first to show that u are caring before u are asking from other members.. :D

Trusk
28-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Ok, thks to frone 4 the area to visit near P***c**y. Srry i couldn't visit the place. A girl i called earlier call back.She thought i was a prank caller.
Here is the FR
Name:Ika
Race:Indon(in the phone i thought was local)
Looks:2/5
Body:2/5
BJ: she didn't want to
HJ: 4/5( for the second time to wake my little bro up)
FJ: 4/5 (she cum very early n u can feel it)

Overall I'll give 3/5. If u interested to shag her pm me...One more thing she is an ice user and she knows where to get some pills for the little bro to get up quick.She says her chinese "friend" use it when theirs can't get up.

scoregasm
28-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Bro,

U should sharing first to show that u are caring before u are asking from other members.. :D

Arrive kuching already? I am sorry cannot join u people hang out. Stuck in Miri a lot of job to be done. Anyway, u people just enjoy there..this is weekend..hehehe.. Send my regards to Uncle John! I miss Lisa!!

FastFive
28-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Arrive kuching already? I am sorry cannot join u people hang out. Stuck in Miri a lot of job to be done. Anyway, u people just enjoy there..this is weekend..hehehe.. Send my regards to Uncle John! I miss Lisa!!

Good day Bro scoregasm,

Yes arrived Kuching last nite. Sunday will be back to Singapore again. Last nite Bro Viper invite me to join him to visit Uncle John but I refused because I hv a date.Hahaha! Dating with someone that I just know, segi college student. Maybe tonite will meet Kuching brothers as I heard Unlce John's Port is getting popular here in Kuching. Uncle john would be grateful to know his business is very good.haha..

Im going to Miri again on 28 August maybe.Not yet confirmed. I will sms u if it is confirmed.

sueangle
28-07-2012, 02:48 PM
forgot to say tat
i'm in kuching
thx ^^"

ttboyboy
28-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Who is uncle john?

scoregasm
28-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Who is uncle john?

OKT in Kuching provide Pinays & Indons. U should ask Kuching brothers about that.

eEconomist
28-07-2012, 09:22 PM

Thanks. It is helpful. Me going East Malaysia for the first time!!

JoeyTsui
28-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Scoregasm is a good bro. I also have him to thank. Cheers bro!

narutonaruto
29-07-2012, 01:59 AM
OKT in Kuching provide Pinays & Indons. U should ask Kuching brothers about that.

any kuching brothers out there that can help me out on this..? thanks in advance...

VipersZ
29-07-2012, 08:56 AM
any kuching brothers out there that can help me out on this..? thanks in advance...

Brother naruto, lets go out with us if u want to know this OKT. I could not reveal his contact to too many people out there. That is requested by Uncle himself. Later, something bad happen just like SP1 long time ago.

scoregasm
29-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Brother naruto, lets go out with us if u want to know this OKT. I could not reveal his contact to too many people out there. That is requested by Uncle himself. Later, something bad happen just like SP1 long time ago.

Hai Bro Vipersz...long time no see.. only contact thru sms..hehe..sorry bro cannot go to kuching..hope u people enjoy there with kuching brothers..

CanarGo
29-07-2012, 04:02 PM

Can I join if I'm in Kuching next month? :D

JoeyTsui
29-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Vipers bro

Would love to join. Mind inviting me next time round. Thanks.

scoregasm
31-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Vipers bro

Would love to join. Mind inviting me next time round. Thanks.

U can PM him bro..

scoregasm
31-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Suddenly my frens become increase these few months.. A lot of members & people asking me to go out here in Miri but I am very sorry.. I cannot cater all members' invitation..I do first come, first serve basis.. Besides, i hv to focus on my job also..My life is not 100% for cheong..However, I hv frens in Miri who can help me entertaining those brothers who come to Miri. but mostly are asking for contacts. For sure I will not gv u the local FL contacts. I would gv u OKTs contacts in Miri. If u are asking in Kuching, please ask brothers from Kuching like Bro Jilat & Bro Viper.. They are good brothers but yet they seldom online..

Anyway, I appreciate those who are sharing with me as I am sharing with u also. Those who are asking contacts without sharing, sorry, I will not reply your PM. Is that clear? Well, I am not a very good brother who do "spoon feeding" on u people..Anyway, those who asking me out this week, I am sorry, I am not in Miri. Now I at Serdang to attend meeting. Ok? Please other brothers to join u people.. Thanks!

alfian88
31-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Hi Brothers, i will be going to Tawau next week? Anybody knows anything about that place? 1st time there. Dont really know wat to expect but will be there on a buying trip and about 5 days. Please PM me if you have lobang? TIA!

scoregasm
31-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Hi Brothers, i will be going to Tawau next week? Anybody knows anything about that place? 1st time there. Dont really know wat to expect but will be there on a buying trip and about 5 days. Please PM me if you have lobang? TIA!

Where are u from bro? Here is Sarawak thread. If u asking about Tawau, my contacts could be outdated. If KK maybe yes, still valid..hehe

FastFive
31-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Suddenly my frens become increase these few months.. A lot of members & people asking me to go out here in Miri but I am very sorry.. I cannot cater all members' invitation..I do first come, first serve basis.. Besides, i hv to focus on my job also..My life is not 100% for cheong..However, I hv frens in Miri who can help me entertaining those brothers who come to Miri. but mostly are asking for contacts. For sure I will not gv u the local FL contacts. I would gv u OKTs contacts in Miri. If u are asking in Kuching, please ask brothers from Kuching like Bro Jilat & Bro Viper.. They are good brothers but yet they seldom online..

Anyway, I appreciate those who are sharing with me as I am sharing with u also. Those who are asking contacts without sharing, sorry, I will not reply your PM. Is that clear? Well, I am not a very good brother who do "spoon feeding" on u people..Anyway, those who asking me out this week, I am sorry, I am not in Miri. Now I at Serdang to attend meeting. Ok? Please other brothers to join u people.. Thanks!

Hello Big Brother Scoregasm,

You make it clear bro. Really appreciate what u hv done to make this forum alive again. We in Singapore also feel happy to see Sarawak thread is so alive. I also agree with u there. People should be be spoon feeding all the time. Hehehehe.. I really miss my hometown now but what to do. 80% of my life attached in Singapore & KK. Hehehehe!

VipersZ
31-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Happy Fasting month to Brother Scoregasm! :D Fast everything ya!

VipersZ
31-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Dear Brother Scoregasm,

I got few brothers in Miri & Bintulu want to meet u. Maybe end of august I will be coming to Miri to escort them to meet u personally. We hv so much fun in Kuching last week & Bro FastFive back to his job place already. Might be could not see him in few months, according to him lar..but we could go to Singapore if u want to meet him.

Bro, I am sorry if I gv ur number to several people but I promise I will not leak ur hp number to anybody else ok..I really sorry..

hitman91
31-07-2012, 01:33 PM
I am new here,Can give me any okt phone number?

hitman91
31-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Can give me any okt phone number in kuching?

bbfvincentling
31-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Dear Bros out there,

I appreciate if you guys can kindly pass me the okt no in Sibu. Need to shoot. Thanks.

timeless78
01-08-2012, 02:13 PM
May I know the place, can pm me thanks....

thedealer87
01-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Finally some action in Bintulu! Thanks to Bro Frone11 for arranging :D

Name : Cant rmbr
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Not too bad)
Ass: 6/10 (Not an ass person)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (Some moans here and there)
Pussy : 7/10 (Surprisingly tight)
GFE: 5/10 (i'm a banana :confused:)
Damage: 200
WIR :7/10 wanna try others

Paradise69
02-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi all..Kuching member here..nice 2 meet u all :D

sarawakhornbill
02-08-2012, 02:53 PM
looking for FL or college student. pls pm me contact.

Muahmuah
03-08-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm just arrived in Miri... desperately looking for "lubang".... pls help

ilikeass
03-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Bro trade u uncle john number... For another Okt number...

bobbytang
04-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Hi, everyone. I'm new here and see lot of interesting experiance and stories. Now I work at Kuching and hope can become your Brother too. Honestly, I no experiance about that, but would like to open my eye, mind and even soul on the fun on girls....;)

joelnamit
04-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Can anyone share any OKT numbers with me? I m in kuching now. Looking for bonking..

goldtown
04-08-2012, 06:46 PM
OK TO ALL THE BROS IN KUCHING ONLY!

Ok here is what i can offer you all...

4h 400 2shot
8h 600 3shot

Vietnames and Indonesian Chicks... Please call only if you are serious... If not dont waist mine and your time bros ;)

Cheers

0105072505 CALL ME MAX

Post their picture here laa.... :D

JoeyTsui
04-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Been awhile.
Have not the time. Anyway, here it is.

Name : ZZ (went back to her again - 4th visit)
Face : 8.5
body : 9 (Tall, slim)
Age Max 25
Boob : gorgeous ... very nice.
Massage : 5 (She knew what I want)
GFE : 9 (Spend most of the time chatting, fondling me and tickling me, very manja one)

She massaged me for awhile, chatted with me, slept beside me.
She loves me nipple and keep tickling me and tongueing me nipples.
Even offered me to breast fuck her which I turned down (Crazy me!)

Anyway, I asked for Fj and she asked me whether I brought CD. I said i didn't. She said the next time I come visit her and if i bring the CD, she would do it with me .. woohoo.

Anyway cutting it short. I stripped her myself. I slept with her naked and then slowly she HJ me. Her pussy was tight and wet when i fingered her. She moaned so loud that I was afraid other people would hear . .

After all over, she cleaned me up. She took a picture of herself with my specs on. Damn cute. Now she got my spec on her phone collection. We sat down talking and asked when will i come back. She reminded me to bring CD next time round ...

Definately will come back for her. Wait for part 2 ...

FastFive
05-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Bro Scoregasm,

Where are u bro? This forum is inactive without u. Hehe..Yes I understand, its fasting month for u..Im going to Miri after raya, wanna meet?

goldtown
05-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Been awhile.
Have not the time. Anyway, here it is.

Name : ZZ (went back to her again - 4th visit)
Face : 8.5
Age Max 25
Massage : 5 (She knew what I want)
GFE : 9 (Spend most of the time chatting, fondling me and tickling me, very manja one)

She massaged me for awhile, chatted with me, slept beside me.
She loves me nipple and keep tickling me and tongueing me nipples.
Even offered me to breast fuck her which I turned down (Crazy me!)

Anyway, I asked for Fj and she asked me whether I brought CD. I said i didn't. She said the next time I come visit her and if i bring the CD, she would do it with me .. woohoo.

Anyway cutting it short. I stripped her myself. I slept with her naked and then slowly she HJ me. Her pussy was tight and wet when i fingered her. She moaned so loud that I was afraid other people would hear . .

After all over, she cleaned me up. She took a picture of herself with my specs on. Damn cute. Now she got my spec on her phone collection. We sat down talking and asked when will i come back. She reminded me to bring CD next time round ...

Definately will come back for her. Wait for part 2 ...

Bos....can share where is this ZZ? If u don't mind can share her pic so easier to pick the right ones.. haha

vin79
05-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Bro timeless78,
Can u add her facebook to me or hers fone num... need some stress her when i'm going to kch next tuesday 7th Aug.. sms me at 0138244306

dylan2011
05-08-2012, 04:59 PM
can u share the photo wit me?

dylan2011
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
bro..can pm me more detail?

dylan2011
06-08-2012, 07:23 AM
helo everyone..i m new in miri..can i know miri whr gt FL o anyone that gt girl number that can call out n fuck??

dylan2011
06-08-2012, 07:48 AM
small boob, flat ass , lousy bbbj ... but quite horny.... easy to get wet... damage is cheap too... i gave her twice her rental for house rm150 get abt 7-8 fucks

helo.can i hav her number?

sunnykalla
06-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Desperately looking for some high end FLs (preferably local) in miri to entertain my clients. Any information is highly appreciated...
P.S; I am new to this part of the world.....hence the request for help..
Sunny

sarawakhornbill
06-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Desperately looking for some high end FLs (preferably local) in miri to entertain my clients. Any information is highly appreciated...
P.S; I am new to this part of the world.....hence the request for help..
Sunny

Hi,
If anyone has anything in kuching, please PM me. I'm willing to pay.

Paradise69
06-08-2012, 03:53 PM
For any bros who want to chiong in Kuching, feel free to pm me..:D:D..if free and ngam then we can go chiong together..dun ask me bout fl cos i dun have any fl contact and just looking for luck in clubs..have a nice day all..:D:cool:

joelnamit
06-08-2012, 10:35 PM
For any bros who want to chiong in Kuching, feel free to pm me..:D:D..if free and ngam then we can go chiong together..dun ask me bout fl cos i dun have any fl contact and just looking for luck in clubs..have a nice day all..:D:cool:

Which club you frequent bro in Kuching

scoregasm
06-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

Where are u bro? This forum is inactive without u. Hehe..Yes I understand, its fasting month for u..Im going to Miri after raya, wanna meet?

Sorry bro..I received yr PM but I dont available that date..Im going to Kedah that time cuti raya bro..

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:26 AM
is she in kuching or..? how to contact her?

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:27 AM
where is she? how to contact her

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:30 AM
new here,,,, can share with me local girl contact tat nice?

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Good day Bro scoregasm,

Yes arrived Kuching last nite. Sunday will be back to Singapore again. Last nite Bro Viper invite me to join him to visit Uncle John but I refused because I hv a date.Hahaha! Dating with someone that I just know, segi college student. Maybe tonite will meet Kuching brothers as I heard Unlce John's Port is getting popular here in Kuching. Uncle john would be grateful to know his business is very good.haha..

Im going to Miri again on 28 August maybe.Not yet confirmed. I will sms u if it is confirmed.
how to get uncle john port?

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:36 AM
can i hv her fb, appreciate

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:48 AM
pm me her no pls...

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:50 AM
pm me any nice fl contact pls... appreciate, new in kuch

tangalex
07-08-2012, 12:56 AM
can pm me her contact? is she her still available? wat is FR by the way, i am new here

dexterstorm
07-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi I am new here, can anyone recommend a good place to look for ONS in Kuching?:confused:

Blacknike
07-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi,
recently go miri and cheong for girl...just wana share if wan to book a girl go raja inn...ask at counter...got pinoy,vietnam n indon..... :)

Paradise69
07-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Which club you frequent bro in Kuching

Lot of club and karaoke in kch bro but try go on ladies nite or weekend only..weekday not so happening..u can try ur luck at travillion area on weekend..:)

fuckinggirls
07-08-2012, 01:12 PM
To :
Brother Scoregasm
Brother Jilat
Brother Viper

I'm a newbie in this kinda of thingy... need ur help to deal with these kind of things... please guide me.. hahaha... i'm staying near stutong area... I would be happy u guys could show me some of the places... it would be great if u could pm me some OKT num too... thank u very much... :D

scoregasm
07-08-2012, 02:00 PM
To :
Brother Scoregasm
Brother Jilat
Brother Viper

I'm a newbie in this kinda of thingy... need ur help to deal with these kind of things... please guide me.. hahaha... i'm staying near stutong area... I would be happy u guys could show me some of the places... it would be great if u could pm me some OKT num too... thank u very much... :D

Contact Bro Viper & Bro Jilat. Both of them are from Kuching. Me not from kuching tho & now its fasting month for me..hehehe..

scoregasm
07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi,
recently go miri and cheong for girl...just wana share if wan to book a girl go raja inn...ask at counter...got pinoy,vietnam n indon..... :)

So nice, got another member from Miri. Hehehe..

fuckinggirls
08-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Contact Bro Viper & Bro Jilat. Both of them are from Kuching. Me not from kuching tho & now its fasting month for me..hehehe..

ok2.. thanks bro... will do it right away...

urbankids
08-08-2012, 09:47 PM
bro out there, can share me any kuching fl ctc? im new here.. :D

Zens
08-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Bro Scoregasm,
i'm new here, and never cheong any FL before. so im looking for my 1st experiance here in miri. any good MP or saloons where i can find local girls? and what are the damages? i like to try malay girls if possible. sometimes, looking at malay girls wearing tudung and cover up thier whole body really turn me on.... much like a challenge... though i don't think there are any malay FL wearing tudung.

jay118
08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
My bintulu FR,

Bintulu is quite a dead town.. not much action although some taikos has already mentioned theres quite a lot of actions around which i dont find entertaining.
As Im a newbie in this please bear with my poor FR..

Thanks to one of the taiko in another thread for the contacts.
call up one of the okt contacts in "p**** h****"

Name : Xiao Ling
Boobs: Soft, quite big. but not the nicest tits ive seen. (not a boob person)
Ass: Soft, curvy as i mentioned.. so quite nice to grab..
Skin: phew.. Baby Skin damn nice.
Catbath: 7/10, not much, coz my did hard already when she washed me up.
BBBJ: 9/10, good suction but not much of tongue feel.
FJ: 8/10, Although she tried but I do know its fake moaning blablabla.. gave me a cowgirl finishing with missionary.
Pussy : Tight and wet.
GFE: 9/10. friendly. with hugs and talk..
Overall:7/10 (coz she talks a lot.. bout her boyfriend blablabla)

bro, can pm me the contact no?never meet up any kangtao in bintulu....thanks in advance.

IT666
09-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Can any bro. share kuching OKT number with me.................. PM me...........
Thanx

IT666
09-08-2012, 09:02 PM
bro out there, can share me any kuching fl ctc? im new here.. :D

Me too....:cool:

kenny25
11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
how to get uncle john port?

realli got this uncle john port? never here before in kuching. can pm the contact?

Zens
11-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi,

whats the damages?

jconnor
11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
I used to think I had loads of fun in Penang but going through this thread was freakin awesome. One thing I have to say though, Taib may be the king in politics and business in Sarawak. But in cheong, bro Scoregasm has no equal. Hats off to you bro.

benze79
13-08-2012, 12:15 AM
hi all chiongster, good evening... do you all use wechat? if yes please do update me. thanks!

in Kuching now, damn lonely.... staying at 360....

ttboyboy
13-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Bro viper can i join?

scoregasm
13-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I am currently at kuching , any brother wanna cheong with me tomorrow night ?? contact me : DDDD

U could PM Brother Viper & Brother Jilat as they are Kuching guys. For those brothers who PM me asking me out, I am sorry, I enjoy my holiday at Selangor now until finish Raya..Hahaha!

benze79
14-08-2012, 11:22 AM
every night chiong and chiong,... pocket also dry~

Psalm
15-08-2012, 05:56 PM
haha. dunno ler, not use to go this kind of pub. does those girl like chinese as well?

I was at Ruai pub recently (yeah a few times). Nothing special. Nothing happening. Mostly men leh.

http://c.pictureupload.us/1238155547502b715b2775e.jpg (http://www.pictureupload.us)

http://c.pictureupload.us/1238155547502b715b2775e.jpg

ciken2012
16-08-2012, 11:41 AM
My simple bintulu FR,

Name : Yin
Boobs: Soft and medium size (not biggies)
Ass: Soft, curvy to grab
Skin: So smooth like baby
BBBJ: 7/10 not enough experience
FJ: 8/10
Pussy : Tight and wet (smell nice)
GFE: 9/10. friendly. with kisses and hugs
Overall:7/10

plus... bring own CD..

cheers:cool:

scoregasm
16-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I was at Ruai pub recently (yeah a few times). Nothing special. Nothing happening. Mostly men leh.

http://c.pictureupload.us/1238155547502b715b2775e.jpg (http://www.pictureupload.us)

http://c.pictureupload.us/1238155547502b715b2775e.jpg

Bro, I saw a girl there inside the picture leh..

friction
16-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi all bros..any ym contacts to share/pm me?? want to try my skills to fin online fl. Thanks! :cool:

jay118
16-08-2012, 11:20 PM
My simple bintulu FR,

Name : Yin
Boobs: Soft and medium size (not biggies)
Ass: Soft, curvy to grab
Skin: So smooth like baby
BBBJ: 7/10 not enough experience
FJ: 8/10
Pussy : Tight and wet (smell nice)
GFE: 9/10. friendly. with kisses and hugs
Overall:7/10

plus... bring own CD..

cheers:cool:

bro, can pm me the contact no?thanks

IT666
17-08-2012, 12:08 PM
every night chiong and chiong,... pocket also dry~

Hi all bros..any ym contacts to share/pm me?? want to try my skills to fin online fl. Thanks! :cool:
Me too...:D

IT666
17-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Me too... Please.....:rolleyes:

siaoml
17-08-2012, 10:18 PM
can anyone share with me the OKT no. in siby...thanks

jackychc
17-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Hi , any contact Miri Local FL contact to exchange? Malay also can ...for exchange only...

pukiez
23-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi , any contact Miri Local FL contact to exchange? Malay also can ...for exchange only...
PM me for miri FL exchange..

virgin
23-08-2012, 11:11 AM
can i noe where the place..?long time din used my gun ord....hope all big brother can help me...tq....

virgin
23-08-2012, 11:15 AM

can i noe it and get the number from taiko..?

virgin
23-08-2012, 11:23 AM
all bro...im new one ...wanna find pretty girl and sexy girl to get fun...but me din get any kantao watever me come from kuching...juz sumtimes go massage and get pj only...so any bro...get any kantao..?

JoeyTsui
23-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Part 2

Sorry for my lateness

Name : ZZ (went back to her again - 5th visit)
Face : 8 (Rating down because she just woke up)
Age Max 25
Massage : hmm .. Only 15 mins

I went there and she saw me and quickly pulled me away from the rest of the MLs there.
Went to her room. She jumped up on me complaining why two weeks did not see her. Told her I was busy.
Laid down on bed, she started to massage me.
I told her i brought the CD. She smiled but phone rang and she said she need to go soon.
Damn...
So she asked me whether I still want the make love.
I said yes.
She took everything off and i really salivated looking at her body.
As she was rushing, She played with my cock and inserted the CD.
Then she laid on the bed, legs wide opened ...

Wah .. Her breasts were looking at me and her pussy was there for the taking.
I fuck her hard until she was moaning.
I banged her so hard that she asked me to quiet down as she scared her friends would know.
I only banged her one position - standing up while she was lying with her legs up on the massage bed. She was so delicious (damned so hot .. with her moaning and her breast heaving) I cannot tahan long. Shot inside her with the condom. Damn, I wished I had lasted longer.

Bad Points : No BJ or Kissing, and rushing
Good points : Hot Body .. very cheeky as usual.
Damage : RM200.00 (I know expensive but love her treatment and 2nd head did the talking :P)

Would return .. Yes. But I am hoping to target one of her friend.
Will keep posting .. depending on how busy I am.

Jinggariwo
24-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi Bros,
i would like to contribute my knowledge to fellows who like to look for fun in Sarawak. Haha, finally got a place where i could show off a bit.
Please up my point if you find this info useful.

Kuching
Now, if u r not from sarawak, when u r here, try the locals but nothing else. Iban, Bidayu etc. Call me choosy, indon here mostly not up to my standard. Overnite mostly RM300, but for me, don't bother wasting time. If you want WL, the best spot would be reflexology center or barber shop. Now, there are many in town near HSBC bank area. You don't know how to go there? don't worry, with money, taxi driver will send. If can't afford taxi, better save your money for groceries. If i go Kuching, i contact this taxi "uncle". Nice old man, he himself loves "action" and he would be the best person for you to check for locals or PRC stocks. Since he always send those WL around town working, tell him what you like and he could save you time looking. Now this is efficiency. PM me for his number and please up my point lah as a courtesy.
I really wonder a previous thread saying that Crowne hotel has FL. I am sure the lucky one would have encountered it, but why waste time. The massage place, 1 hr massage damage is RM70. If you think you look like Tom Cruise, then try pick up gals at Soho in town. All the rich and famous hang around there.

Bintulu
In Bintulu, if you want PRC or West Malaysian, go to Everly Hill Hotel Bintulu for the best in town. Go underground B1 and look for the hair saloon there. Just ask any "dish of the day" with the taukeh neong. Damage RM200. For massage, 1 in town and 2-3 in Medan shopping area. Been there, seen it, and ran like hell. It's either very lumpy or the breast is so saggy, they could swing it to their back.
Night time, in town area,the place where they call riverfront, you would find local gals standing by the shop corridor. For the not choosy and no service type, RM50 can release your load. But dont expect BJ, massage etc, it is purely, lie flat, ask you to come in quick, n try to finish as fast as possible.

Miri
If you want local dishes, barber shop a lot of choices. I guess, Miri has the most barber shops in Sarawak. Thanks to Bruneian. There are more than 15 to choose from but from FR, the best are Sin Mei Lee in centre point area, best looking gals here but not all give service. Massage only. Boulevard area also 2 there, and the one that's opposite the Magnum shop, also got stocks. Otherwise, town area got tonnes to choose from. However, since stocks come and go, you really need to shop around. And since most are in town, easy to find. It's easy to identify which one has and which one not, they are called Barber Shop, and they have a neon light that is flashing one, that's the SIGN.
For PRC, KTVs Sky at Mega Hotel. Rexbox, King, Pelita Commercial centre, Season, near Imperial Hotel. High Point near Apollo or Million Hotel in town. Since tornado blowing in KL, some of the quality gals do drop down to Miri. But RM70/hr and RM500/1 shot, RM1000/ON, it's only for the loaded and super horny. Some stocks are comparable to KL.
If you want cheaper alternative, there is one barber shop now in Centre Point has it. RM250/shot and u get to choose like KL. PM me if want contact and as a courtesy, up my points lah. I need more points otherwise others thought i m MIB haha.
For OKT, for West Malaysian or PRC, damage RM200, the gals located in Pacific Orient, PM me again and yes, up me please.
For the Tom Cruise who looks for 1-nite thingy, go to Cheeries Berries or Balcony. My ang mo friends do get locals gals, (note: locals do not include chinese) easily. So, unless u have a white dick, better pay lah, don't waste your time. However, honestly the locals are WILD. If you are chinese and can sweet talk, look for 1-nite also shud be possible if you not particular on look. My friends have scored many. What they lack in look, they compensate by their actions and what they are willing to do. For outstation guy, even better, they r not sticky like chinese and they are easily fulfilled. I mean $. Just reload their prepaid and dont spoil my friends market ok.
That's all folks.

bro..may need some help with the okt or uncle taxi number...i come to kuching n miri twice a month and need some action... [email protected]

A6intruder
28-08-2012, 01:14 PM
heading to bintulu next week....will try saloon at parkcity everly...

any recommended MP? thanks!!

QSEX
29-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Saturday, pay visit to Bintulu wo meet few frens & we decide to go find girls together. hahahhaha! After long hours pusing all around Bintulu, could not find any Bintulu girls outside..Hahahha! So I decide to a FL to entertain me in the hotel at night later.

Before that, we went massage at the MP that I could not remember its name. Somewhere at Medan. Well, here is my FR.

Name: Lisa
Race: Iban mix Bidayuh
Skin: White, soft, & got some pimples. Not many la..
Body: 7/10 got shape that could make u melting also
Boobs: B nice to grab
HJ:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 ok la
FJ: 7/10 just satisfy with her performance
DATY:No
GFE: 7/10
WIR: Yes. Hehehe..she is UPMKB student who stay at Medan.
Damage: RM350 for LT. She really needs money to buy food, prepaids, hangbags, & so on.

So, thats my experience with Bintulu girl eventhough she is not from Bintulu but she studied there. No wonder she dare to do that job. Students always like that. Go far away from home, & will hv initiative to get more money. Especially ladies. hahahhaa!

please PM me her phone number?i'm at Bintulu now.want to arrange her

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Last Saturday, pay visit to Bintulu wo meet few frens & we decide to go find girls together. hahahhaha! After long hours pusing all around Bintulu, could not find any Bintulu girls outside..Hahahha! So I decide to a FL to entertain me in the hotel at night later.

Before that, we went massage at the MP that I could not remember its name. Somewhere at Medan. Well, here is my FR.

Damage: RM350 for LT. She really needs money to buy food, prepaids, hangbags, & so on.

So, thats my experience with Bintulu girl eventhough she is not from Bintulu but she studied there. No wonder she dare to do that job. Students always like that. Go far away from home, & will hv initiative to get more money. Especially ladies. hahahhaa!

give me her number?i'm traveling to bintulu next week..

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Bro Scoregasm,

Very good FR. If u are coming to kuching, do find me ok. I will bring u to Pinay & Indon land..Surely u will not regret..We cannot match bro FastFive.. Eventhough he is younger than us, he has bravery & guts to tackle local chicks..This guy is not playing with foreigner i think.. Met him twice in Kuching..

give me her number..next week I'm travelling to kuching..must try her.

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Test a girl at glory inn and at lian hing inn. in bintulu
SUperb.. local, one is 18 and 25.. small body.can lambung2 like takraw.. hahahaha

got contact number?
share with me..hahaha

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:19 PM
bro scoregasme. any contact in Miri or Limbang?
please give me contact number..i'll be in kuching next week..wat to meet her

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:20 PM
I've tried this one. Haha. Worth it if you can nego for free.. Hahahak.

give me her contact number..want to try her... :)

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:22 PM
all samsters visiting kuching. here is my 2 cents worth of info while looking for lobang in kuching.
to ta pao gal for overnite, try rasa sayang. they have pinays or chinagal. ask for showup n tell them u want tapao. pay booking n negotiate the price with the gal. for pinay, i suppose the standard pricing is 450,00 for overnite.
to have quickie, there are 2 prominent oku in kuching. their gals are based in kingswood hotel, grand continental, kuching park. 360 express hotel, chonglin plaza and kuching park.
the pricing is RM 160.00 per sessoin. mostly prc o viets. if u want the oku number, pm me.

i want..give me

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Can pm me the okt bro... In Kuching now

give me her contact number

QSEX
29-08-2012, 03:42 PM
FR on Jessica Ma**** ( UITM Kuching )
The one that I met at The Office Club, Padungan.

I don't usually post a FR unless its good

Look: 9/10 (Someone I would bonk everyday)
Race : Bidayuh (Serian)
French: Yes
Paint: Yes
Finger: Yes
Breast : B34
Body: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:9/10
Gf:10/10 (Strong GFE)

Overall, its a good experience with her. Those who have "chiong" with me in SBF, knows my girl standard quite high. She passed the mark!

give ne her contact number?must try her

jay118
29-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Please Pm me her contact, i want try.... billion thanks bro...