PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

koneku2002
03-05-2013, 05:58 AM
yesterday was at Sentosa.. today we will be at Changi..
any couples keen?

owenfang
03-05-2013, 03:38 PM
who fuck at Bishan Park b4 at 3 am ?

hAvAnAs
03-05-2013, 05:37 PM
cats loh... and the frogs too

boonster
03-05-2013, 06:21 PM

cats loh... and the frogs too

hahah good one bro
dont miss out the dogs too

nhp69
03-05-2013, 06:21 PM
NIGHT time?? Which toilets are NOISY at night bro?? ...... (imao!!!)

hahaha....paiseh bro, my english no good, i mean surronding quiet, not much people pass by:D

Biggietitties
04-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Time for updates peoplewho had missed me...

Well, lastest story on eve of labour day.. well its a tuesday night, not sure what to do for the night.. suddenly my mobile rang, it's him- my fav buddy called..

" may I speak to ms big neh neh?"
" she is busy at the moment, having some hot bath.. press 1 to leave a voice mthigh to press 2 to come strait to her place, press 3 to ask ms neh neh call back"
" wa y no press 4 ask her come my place now?"
Hahaha... " y my bud??"
" ehhh, later free want to watch summer breaker and iron man?
" im free la, bud called for movie date how can not free.. u check if got seats not..."

So in the end we watch summer breakers instead of iron man 3 due to the available seats.. so I went home and get dolled up for the night.. put on my fave deep -V white short dress as usual no bra on only my white gstring and my fave golden heels... met my bud @ 7pm for dinner and im waiting patiently for his call to let me noe he had arrived. He drove up to MF for dinner. Yea damn rolantic but he is just my fav bud. Had a wonderful dinner for 2 and we drank a bottle of white wine. After that, headed to watch our movie @ vivo.

Half way thru the movie, I started to feel cold.. he did nothing but grabbed my hands and held it tight. This movie was real good, its all about beers, hot sexy babe with boobs shaking, nice round arses which made me a little high and wet and really feel like dancing.. i moved a little and he saw. He put his hand on my thigh to remind me im in cinema not club.. he rubbed his hand on my inner thigh as well, I got so aroused. So I moved his hand into my underskirt signal him that he can rub me if he want.. he slowly begin to rub the outside of my gstring, I tightened the muscles a little.. he whispered into my ears " my ms neh neh is wet..." I smiled.

He then slowly pulled my gstring aside and his one two fingers went in and started fingering me... I moaned a little, trying hard to control and concentrate on the movie.. the movie is making me horny on certain parts.... I sit myself closer to him, his arm felt my erected nipples and he used it to pressed hard on it..

Biggietitties
04-05-2013, 01:22 AM
alot in SG leh. try Marina Bay Link Mall. +thumbs up+

U can try city square or even marina sq or even neighbourhood malls...

Biggietitties
04-05-2013, 01:31 AM
He then stopped fingering me and started to pull dwn my tube and exposing my erected nipples. It was so cold that both my nipples were damn hard and wanting a hot suck. Luckily when he pulled down, no one was sitting next to us or even that whole roll.. he started playing my nipples, going round circle and pinching it.. and there goes the movie ended and we stopped everything...

As usual, we walked out holding hands and cuddling each other. When I walked out, he suddenly stopped and stretched out his hands.............

To pull up my tube to cover my boobs while doing that he was laughing... not sure what he was laughing at till now he did not want to say..

Not sure where to go, so he decided sentosa since we were at vivo. So went to the carpark at level 2 and head in to sentosa.. got ourself a lot near palawan beach , parked and alighted..

Here goes the eggciting part guys.....

TwinX
05-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Was at friend place for mahjong last night and gf came over to join us after her clubing. She was in a sexy top braless and a short skirt. Not going to reveal too much details in case they recognise. :p

Anyway she was tipsy and slept on the sofa. When break, I went over to see her and instantly turn on. Her skirt too short to cover her panty while sleeping and her boobs are partially exposed. I fingered her pussy and tune her nipple. She woke up immediately a bit shock but enjoy. She scare my friends see but they not nearby. Remove her panty and continue to finger her until my friends call me to go back. She was already very horny and wet and didn't want to let me go. But no choice and I pass her a cushion to block her zaogeng her pussy.

When mahjong ended, she was sleeping but the cushion was between her legs touching her pussy.:eek: she used the cushion to rub against her pussy. Got a large white stain lol. Took some wet tissue to clean. By then my friends have left except us. We were last to leave. Gf was still horny while waiting for lift, she took out my little bro and gave me a bj. Very risky as the lift lobby very exposed and many units can see us. She couldnt care and remove her top and touch her pussy while still bj me. Finally cannot tahan pull her into lift and bonk her inside. She was almost naked except for her skirt. She was so horny and high I think if I ask her to strip fully naked and bonk her at the lift lobby she will say yes.

nbear
05-05-2013, 11:27 PM
When I was young I tried a lot places. Jus to name a few. East coast park, in the sea, in the car, staircase, park, in the club toilet.

Honda27
07-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Can tried the old Clementi Ave 1 which is about to en bloc...and also the Clementi Mall skypark....

Roozu
07-05-2013, 02:08 PM
He then stopped fingering me and started to pull dwn my tube and exposing my erected nipples. It was so cold that both my nipples were damn hard and wanting a hot suck. Luckily when he pulled down, no one was sitting next to us or even that whole roll.. he started playing my nipples, going round circle and pinching it.. and there goes the movie ended and we stopped everything...

As usual, we walked out holding hands and cuddling each other. When I walked out, he suddenly stopped and stretched out his hands.............

To pull up my tube to cover my boobs while doing that he was laughing... not sure what he was laughing at till now he did not want to say..

Not sure where to go, so he decided sentosa since we were at vivo. So went to the carpark at level 2 and head in to sentosa.. got ourself a lot near palawan beach , parked and alighted..

Here goes the eggciting part guys.....

we all are still waiting..:D

Birdietan
07-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Well for me it was a sunday evening when my phone ring and it was my fb xiaohui calling me as she came out from johor asking me if I was free to come out for dinner .
So went to punggol park there for dinner and have a couple of red wine there .
After the resturant close. Abit boring so went to the garden to tkss.
When we chat about our old times and we became horny. We went in to the end of the park hide behind the bushes and we were all naked doing all sorts of position like 69 doggie and my we were so horny that we had 3 shots all together and my last shots was cim n she shallow everything.

AyahBob
07-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Can tried the old Clementi Ave 1 which is about to en bloc...and also the Clementi Mall skypark....

Been there n done that..:p

kram
07-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Venue 1: Fullerton Female Toilet after midnight
Shocked my ex-gf when I walked in as she was touching up at the wash basins. Didn't say anything, grab her, french her and more or less lifted her into one of the cubicles. Just nice she was wearing a tube dress and made it easier for me to finger her. I think she got really excited as the place was really quiet and she had to control her moans to avoid loud echoes. She got really wet. Unzipped me. BJ. Turn around to brace herself facing the toilet bowl and guided me into her. Had to control the pumping as the place was really quiet! Couldn't last long and made her turn around for COB. The icing on the cake. She didn't even wash away my cum. Just massage it on her breasts and wore her clothes back on:cool: Made me horny all over and carried on round 2 back home.

Venue 2: Stairs just beside another ex-gf place.
Quite fortunate that she lives on the top level at the tallest block. The HDB blocks nowadays are built so close. Never know who is looking from which corner. Did it standing while she was hugging me and I helped her to lift one leg up. As the staircase overlooks the next block of HDB, from waist up we tried not to move too much so as to pretend like we're hugging but from waist down...... :p

koneku2002
11-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Went to the clementi spot around 6plus yesterday and had a good time..
saw another couple.. and they were sporting enough for some watch and be watched plus look out for each other...
another bro was also there during lunch.

TwinX
16-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Gf went clubbing yest night and couldn't wake up for work this morning. She stayed over my place and wanted to see a doc to get mc. But it was not plan and she wore a short and a jacket to see doc. When she came out, she looked embarrassed. Then she told me what happened....

The doc was a young guy in late 20s. He had asked her to remove her jacket to listen to her heart beat but she forgot that she didn't wear bra inside. It was only when she was removing the jacket then realised it. The doc was shock and staring at her boobs. It didn't help the air con was cold and her nipples are harden. She wanted to wear back but it was too late as the doc put his device on her body to listen.... even ask her to breath in and out. She could sense the doc staring at her boobs when she breath. She was so paisei when it finally ended and she can wear back her jacket.:p

HornynWetGal
17-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Gf went clubbing yest night and couldn't wake up for work this morning. She stayed over my place and wanted to see a doc to get mc. But it was not plan and she wore a short and a jacket to see doc. When she came out, she looked embarrassed. Then she told me what happened....

The doc was a young guy in late 20s. He had asked her to remove her jacket to listen to her heart beat but she forgot that she didn't wear bra inside. It was only when she was removing the jacket then realised it. The doc was shock and staring at her boobs. It didn't help the air con was cold and her nipples are harden. She wanted to wear back but it was too late as the doc put his device on her body to listen.... even ask her to breath in and out. She could sense the doc staring at her boobs when she breath. She was so paisei when it finally ended and she can wear back her jacket.:p

Which clinic? Can PM me

asdfghjkl
17-05-2013, 03:44 AM
haha, nice one! ;)

RockAndHard
17-05-2013, 05:56 AM
haha, nice one! ;)

correct exactly ;)

FRwriter
17-05-2013, 06:46 AM
A month ago, my wife and her sister went to Australia for holiday n to meet one of their relative there. They went for abt a week and I also did get to see her much. Somehow, her sis is a single lady (don't want to get married type.

So the last day aft visiting her relative, my wife called me via Skype in the hotel with Wi-Fi access.

Wife: Darling, got miss me?
Me: of course. U 1 week not around, I so lonely.
Wife: really or not? How to prove.
Me: frankly, I hear ur voice, I feel like masturbating now.
Wife: siao arh! Eh, when I touch down that time, I cannot tahan already. I want to have sex with u. Rmb bring condom.
Me: u want me book the crown hotel?
Wife: no lah. We settle in handicap toilet. Airport handicap toilet so big.
Me: Ok, can't wait for tmr.
Wife: see u dear.
Me: wait. Rmb to wear more revealing for me to see ok.
Wife: I wear until I give half ball for u ok? I just bought 1 here.
Me: Ok, Bye Bye...

When they reached, she was wearing a cardigan not to show anyone her body. We loaded the luggage into my car. And planned to have lunch at airport before heading home.
It was then my Wife took off her cardigan, I got a hard-on seeing her ample boobs n cleavage. So I kissed her first. Then she asked I brought the thing? I said Yes.

Walking into the airport building..
Wife: Jie (sis), u mind excusing us while we need some privacy?
Sis: where u going?
Wife: er. No convenient to say.
Sis: *she saw my zip there like smth pointing out* Ok, I'll wait for u. Don't take took long ok? A quick 1 can? (Said with a laugh.)
Me: I treat u coffee lah.

So after that we headed to handicap toilet. I pulled up her speg top and tooktop off her bra. Her boobs was good as ever. She took off my Bermudas and her own undies. Straight away I inserted my dick into her wet cunt. It was heaven.
Aft a few mins I cummed.

Sorry, long winded "FR".

ah rat
17-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Bro TwinX,did the doctor asked her to come back for review :d

arbalest
17-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Me and my wife had some public action a couple of days ago. Anyway I am the kind of guy that needs to paint and suck on pussy during fucking one. Thank God my wife enjoy it. Anyway, 2 nights ago at around 2.30 3am we on the way home after friend party. We drive past the float that time. I used to work there during one of the year NDP so I knew the ways around la. So instead of going front door, I park public carpark then cut the cable tie baricade using my swiss army knife to enter from the Esplanade that side.

We climb to the seats there to the second portion of the seats and we frenched while she sit on my lap. As didn't want to dirty her, we decided not to do any positions that could touch floor la. So I feel damn horny wanted to lick her pussy but she say sorry la dear abit hard (cos I quite tall so hard to bend) so she say my panty damn wet already u lick there ok? Then she just pull off her panties and just gently laid on my face and i lick like no tmr while she bbbj me. I was damn high man. My wife that day wearing a dress that ends about 10cm from her knees and thigh high stockings... In the end we doggie and cowgirl while she sit on my lap and finish in her. Shiok... think got leave some stains (my one) on the seats... Sorry to the cleaners haha...

After we fast fast dress back then we kena shine light by the security guard/army duty personnel? I just say my wife tired needed to sit awhile after party at esplanade... We appologise and just quickly go. But I think he know we play play la cos my wife bra inside her dress abit off... hahaha...

Have fun guys... sometimes after married do outside oso shiok.. feel like roll back the years...

koneku2002
17-05-2013, 06:27 PM
We are going to east coast or clementi tonight.
Anyone wanna join us?

Defacto
17-05-2013, 06:38 PM
This happened just last night. Got to know this gal from one of the chat apps. Met her a few times and would always end off with a BJ. Best part is she always swallows. So last night after dinner,met her and drove to a newly completed HDB block which was still unoccupied. Once parked, she started sucking me. Then I decided to try something different. Told her I wanted it outside. She was hesitant at first but I told her don't worry. Went to the staircase n unzipped my pants. Once she saw that, she happily took it into her mouth. Wet n with lots of tongue action. Finally, I cummed and as usual, she swallowed. Damn shiok. Quickly zipped up and left. Just sharing my personal experience.

BMW730LI
18-05-2013, 07:45 AM
3 days ago... my partner and I check-in at sentosa Silosa Beach Resort. Room came with a roof garden open air jacuzzi and shower.

After retuning from a romantic walk at the beach at around 6pm+ we proceed to the roof garden to wash up.

Initially, still in swim wear cause roof garden over looking the beach path way can clearly see us if anyone look up. However after a few mins, My gal said "no one knows who we're anyway." Off came her bikini... we were both naked bathing.

Still standing... I went down on her, she was very aroused... and moaning loudly. What shock me next was... she pull me near to the edges... We were so open next to the path way, just few storey up with a clear glass in between. She then say "Fuck me!!!"

Wasting no time I fuck her with all my might... very exciting cause very open. I then pull out and start painting her. Oh... she arch her pussy so high and moaning so loudly. Worried someone next door could hear her... I've to tone her down.

After a while, we switch... She went on top riding me... her boobs 38D were in full view... suddenly she pull me towards her boobs .. "look someone below looking... ARrrrrhhhh !!!!" She came... Body shivering

But I wasn't done yet... I keep pumping her but dunno why cannot cum... I've to bring her down to the room to finish off.

This was only the 1st day...

BMW730LI
18-05-2013, 10:21 AM
On the 2nd day... i had plan for either a swim at the pool or a massage for my gal by a selected Bro here.

It was raining the whole night since... so its was plan B. Contacted the bro but... was given a reason he cannot come. Sian.

So... put my massage skill to Good use.

After massaging her back... Down to her butt... to her tight then inner tight... i heard her breathing shortening... i knew she was arroused. Flip her around to give her a neck rub to her breast. .. tummy and reaching for her pussy...

She suddenly grab my litter brother and put in her mouth... After sucking for a while I almost reaching my point of no return... I stop her

I brought Her back to the roof garden... put her on the tanning chair and bonk her... She then suggest going out the door outside the security of our room... She unlock and was about to walk out... I pull her back. .. CCTV!!!

So we went back to the tanning chair but without closing the door. ... bonking with much excitement wondering if someone could just walk by and see us. At this moment I ask her what if someone walk right in. ..

she says "Don't care, let them see...Aarrrhhhh..... "

the_e_ones
18-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Which clinic? Can PM me

Sis HornynWetGal, you wanna give the young doctor an eye feast also??? :D

whoami
18-05-2013, 02:56 PM
We are going to east coast or clementi tonight.
Anyone wanna join us?

Clementi where ? Can I go peep ?lol

TwinX
18-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Which clinic? Can PM me

Check your pm.:p

TwinX
18-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Bro TwinX,did the doctor asked her to come back for review :d

Lol no. My gf says the doc acted very professionally and trying hard not to stare at her boobs. But she can sense the doc feel very uneasy and shock. For your info, my gf is quite fair and pretty. SYT look and b cup. See my avatar.

My gf was still wet when we reach home. Maybe will ask her to do it again next time.:D

hanky_panky
19-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Check your pm.:p

Suddenly the clinic flooded with gals with jackets and with nothing underneath...:D

huhu123
19-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Suddenly the clinic flooded with gals with jackets and with nothing underneath...:D

can we go there and be clinic assistant?:D

TwinX
19-05-2013, 12:16 PM

Haha not all girls have this fetish. I think the doc also see until immune.

Hmmm imagine old fat auntie also do that....:eek:

blacktieparty
20-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Anyone can share where are the current estates going for en bloc or already en bloc?

my gf and I have been looking for one....:D

Honda27
21-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Clementi Ave 1 is a good place now...Blk 401-408

zeusfist
21-05-2013, 01:36 PM

There's a bunch of empty HDB next to Siglap CC :) Galfriend and me just went there a few days back ;)

lookinglooking
22-05-2013, 12:56 AM
There's a bunch of empty HDB next to Siglap CC :) Galfriend and me just went there a few days back ;)

Bro, just to let you know.. that place isn't "clean".

PowerTAN_P_W
22-05-2013, 08:19 AM
interesting thread. Power Tan camps for more.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

koneku2002
23-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Was at our favourite place in bkt timah last night about 7 plus.
There was another white toyota SUV that came in later.
Flashed the left hand signal as the sign for :come closer and lets watch each other"
but..........
we were already in the back seat bro and in action.. so kinda difficult to move the car...
we flashed our left signal... but i guess you could not see..

So the bro in the white toyota SUV... our apologies... and hope you were a couple and not a single guy..! hahahha

superchevy
23-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Labrador park also got few dark open car park.... just been on tueday for a blow job by new fb....

blacktieparty
23-05-2013, 03:57 PM

Oh I've been there....many blocks to choose from....

doremond
23-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Did the stupidest thing ever, was hiking along the dairy Farm trail towards bukit timah hill with my OC. It was ard late 6pm and the trails was empty. End up bonking in the woods. The feeling was creepy and exciting... End up with multiple mosquito bites on our bottoms... :p

Can this be consider a public area?

D.Keys_SG
24-05-2013, 07:30 AM
Did the stupidest thing ever, was hiking along the dairy Farm trail towards bukit timah hill with my OC. It was ard late 6pm and the trails was empty. End up bonking in the woods. The feeling was creepy and exciting... End up with multiple mosquito bites on our bottoms... :p

Can this be consider a public area?

Look at it this way, at least you have the "evidence" to proof that you did it? :p

doremond
24-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Haha, seriously with all the trees and animals sounds, crickets and cicada chirping, it's like you have a thousand eyes staring at you.. Took me quite a while to Cum..:D

koneku2002
25-05-2013, 07:44 AM
update -

near siglap cc - not too convenient in the day. The area has been boarded up and some opennings in the day for contractors to go in. Had some fun on Thursday afternoon around 3pm... Was seen my a Chinese contractor.. damn steam!

clementi - quiet eerie at night. have not been there in a week. dunno if boarded out. would be nice with another couple.

Last night was at CBP.. a lone jogger had a free show.. hahaha

blacktieparty
25-05-2013, 03:51 PM
update -

near siglap cc - not too convenient in the day. The area has been boarded up and some opennings in the day for contractors to go in. Had some fun on Thursday afternoon around 3pm... Was seen my a Chinese contractor.. damn steam!

clementi - quiet eerie at night. have not been there in a week. dunno if boarded out. would be nice with another couple.

Last night was at CBP.. a lone jogger had a free show.. hahaha

not yet hoarded up. Apparently still got ppl staying in that estate. ...
nice place. But I think some times some kids will roam ard the area to peep ard.

TwinX
25-05-2013, 04:55 PM
A few night back, tease my gf to do something wild. We order mac delivery and tease her to wear as revealing as possible. Was surprise that she agree. She try out a few revealing sleeping gown and bra and panty. Finally we decide to be as natural as possible.

She had a loose white top which is very translucent and off shoulder. Those top which young girls like to wear to orchard and can see their bra very clearly. She wore that top to collect and pay without any shorts, bra and panty. Just a top that barely cover her pussy and can see her nipples clearly. I peep at the side and saw the guy was staring at her from head to toe. Young chap. When she put the food on the floor, the guy was can't decide to see her downblouse or upskirt. It was quite exciting.

When he left, tease my gf and bonk her at the gate with the door open.:p this is a real story.

consultant
25-05-2013, 05:07 PM
It was reported Siglap area, one of those with Japanese mass graves.

consultant
25-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Time for updates peoplewho had missed me...

Well, lastest story on eve of labour day.. well its a tuesday night, not sure what to do for the night.. suddenly my mobile rang, it's him- my fav buddy called..

" may I speak to ms big neh neh?"
" she is busy at the moment, having some hot bath.. press 1 to leave a voice mthigh to press 2 to come strait to her place, press 3 to ask ms neh neh call back"
" wa y no press 4 ask her come my place now?"
Hahaha... " y my bud??"
" ehhh, later free want to watch summer breaker and iron man?
" im free la, bud called for movie date how can not free.. u check if got seats not..."

So in the end we watch summer breakers instead of iron man 3 due to the available seats.. so I went home and get dolled up for the night.. put on my fave deep -V white short dress as usual no bra on only my white gstring and my fave golden heels... met my bud @ 7pm for dinner and im waiting patiently for his call to let me noe he had arrived. He drove up to MF for dinner. Yea damn rolantic but he is just my fav bud. Had a wonderful dinner for 2 and we drank a bottle of white wine. After that, headed to watch our movie @ vivo.

Half way thru the movie, I started to feel cold.. he did nothing but grabbed my hands and held it tight. This movie was real good, its all about beers, hot sexy babe with boobs shaking, nice round arses which made me a little high and wet and really feel like dancing.. i moved a little and he saw. He put his hand on my thigh to remind me im in cinema not club.. he rubbed his hand on my inner thigh as well, I got so aroused. So I moved his hand into my underskirt signal him that he can rub me if he want.. he slowly begin to rub the outside of my gstring, I tightened the muscles a little.. he whispered into my ears " my ms neh neh is wet..." I smiled.

He then slowly pulled my gstring aside and his one two fingers went in and started fingering me... I moaned a little, trying hard to control and concentrate on the movie.. the movie is making me horny on certain parts.... I sit myself closer to him, his arm felt my erected nipples and he used it to pressed hard on it..
Are you recruiting more buds, if so, pl pm me can? Ty

doctor sex
25-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Not me doing it in the public..but caught a nigerian guy and a ang mo milf having rsex in the beach yesterday night..both were drunk I suppose..saw the gal blowing him and he stuck it in her missionary..when they were done and my frens and I were walking past the gal just stood up full frontal boobies looki g at us no intention of covering up till her partner told her to..damn din have the chance to ask for gb..lol

How did you know he was Nigerian? Flashed you his passport? Wore a Super eagles football shirt? A wealthy relative passed away and he wanted your help to claim the inheritance?

escaflower
25-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Few nights ago.. drive to fort Canning after dinner with fb.. the carpark was barely empty at the time I reach there.. found an isolated car spot and proceed park head in.. when park in, saw a mini passenger van inside having some activities too... the van was park a few slots away from me and in between us were empty.. the couple dont even bother stop and can see the ger literally riding her guy manhood.

Me and my fb also waste no time. We proceed to piak piak too.. think they saw it too.. but guess all of us dont care much.. heehee.. sometimes it does feel good when ur next car also piak piak beside yours.. it just bring the wildness and dare from everyone..

formidable
25-05-2013, 06:41 PM
her boobs 38D were in full view... suddenly she pull me towards her boobs .. "look someone below looking... ARrrrrhhhh !!!!" She came... Body shivering

Just curious if she is petite or little big frame since is 38D,ha

javl0ver
26-05-2013, 03:31 AM
anyone did in office with colleague before? :D

doremond
26-05-2013, 08:13 AM
I've done it with a consultant right at my work station. From bonking on the table to finishing on the carpet below. On boy, my kneels sure hurts like hell after.. The bloody carpet tiles was sure dam hard and rough...

TwinX
26-05-2013, 07:04 PM
anyone did in office with colleague before? :D

In office yes.
With colleague yes.
but not both together. :p

did bonk my colleagues in my car, their home staircase, parks, cinema etc. Closest was office toilet but it was outside office.

did bonk my gf or ex in my office or their office. :p

FRwriter
26-05-2013, 10:00 PM
In office yes.
With colleague yes.
but not both together. :p

did bonk my colleagues in my car, their home staircase, parks, cinema etc. Closest was office toilet but it was outside office.

did bonk my gf or ex in my office or their office. :p

I had sex with my former boss (now my Wife) in office before.
Followers of my life stories will know. ;).

jackyh69
26-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Just to inform bro who stay near the west.

Teban Garden has en block, it just off Jorong Town Hall road when you exit AYE.

Enjoy!

cuteboy12345208
27-05-2013, 12:40 AM
very interesting encounters that bros have here

LALAIdiot
27-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Just to inform bro who stay near the west.

Teban Garden has en block, it just off Jorong Town Hall road when you exit AYE.

Enjoy!

Be really careful around the area. A few times I saw police cars parking and patrolling the en-bloc area frequently. I stay at Teban Gardens so I know.

It's still do-able but please be extra careful!

tijou
27-05-2013, 10:12 PM
The old teban blocks are well known of drug addicts,that's the reason of police pat rolling regularly there.

Joe Fox
27-05-2013, 11:34 PM
I had sex with my former boss (now my Wife) in office before.
Followers of my life stories will know. ;).

wow so kinky....

bu55ie
27-05-2013, 11:45 PM
I did it with my first girl: 2 x AMK park, 2 x private library, numerous session in car, 1 x session in my friend house living room (quickie). Love the quickie session. Intensive and trilling

koneku2002
28-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Anyone wants to join us tonight?

blacktieparty
28-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Anyone wants to join us tonight?I'm curious. .. whenever you post such announcements. ... are there people who will join you? :confused:

merc0088
28-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Join you tonight where?

REDice
28-05-2013, 11:33 PM
I did it with my first girl: 2 x AMK park, 2 x private library, numerous session in car, 1 x session in my friend house living room (quickie). Love the quickie session. Intensive and trilling

just curious, what's a private library?school library?

TwinX
29-05-2013, 01:31 AM
The old teban blocks are well known of drug addicts,that's the reason of police pat rolling regularly there.

I think I tried there before recently. Quite scary experience. Was very late at night and touching my gf along the reservoir. She was in a dress but left her bra and panty in car. But still have joggers so decided to explore the blocks. Found a good spot at 1 of the block staircase.

Gf sat facing me and we were bonking with her dress pulled down. Halfway saw this skinny guy in 30s peeping at us from top. Was surprise someone was upstairs but continue anyway as gf back was facing him and lazy to find another spot again. Suddenly the guy walk quite fast towards us with 1hand jerking himself. I think he wanted to cum onto my gf and we got scare and run off. He look very pale and we scare he has disease. :(

zelc
29-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Lower pierce reservoir, after act we had prata.

East coast car park, stairway of textile centre (now security guard blocked up),

Exploring and learning from all bros here. Keep on sharing

merc0088
29-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Bedok reservoir, east coast, changi coast road, used to be my haunts

KhunnTey
29-05-2013, 10:39 AM
tried afew times in the Beach Rd, Concourse basement car park before, with my EX gf... so many years ago liao. sigh! damn farking good times back then... :rolleyes:

greddy88
29-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Not really a bonking story..

The pic of my hand inside my fb spag was captured in one of the ride was taken in universal studio. Played when the ride went in the darkness.. stress ball you may call it :D
Not very obvious though and I didn't see anyone in the same ride buying for souvenir :p

singexpat
29-05-2013, 04:26 PM
anyone realised tht during bf/gf time, can piak anywhere, anytime, any pattern, then after marriage become monk/nun liao.. :(:(

fictionman
29-05-2013, 05:44 PM
anyone realised tht during bf/gf time, can piak anywhere, anytime, any pattern, then after marriage become monk/nun liao.. :(:(

Tts the cycle of life...sad but true...

koneku2002
30-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Last night was great..went to our spot in the north east ...with another couple..and in the same car.. nice fun..

there was this other couple that parked next to us driving a grey small mpv and kept looking but when I wind down window..they did not reciprocate...

ayooh... why so shy one??

huhu123
30-05-2013, 07:48 AM

must preserve modesty after marriage ma;)

Holo
30-05-2013, 05:40 PM
stayed with my gf at equarius hotel, booked a garden room and was thinking of which room to take, had 2 choices, one facing the forest or USS, but decided on forest view as didn't want to expose my gf too much.

reached the room, we had a huge garden to ourselves, started frenching and soon my dick was in her pussy, we got really high and i carried her, with my cock still in her.

opened the balcony sliding doors and went out, at first we just fucked her at the beach chairs provided to enjoy the view.

note that the garden rooms are on the 2nd floor, and all the units above can see us fucking in clear view if they look down.

continued my penetrating of her pussy, in and out while she moaned, she was trying to surpress her moans...few minutes later, got so high and moved her to face our neighbour's gardens. its a direct view without any barriers, one can easily climb over the short wall. doggied her hard while looking around, saw that there was a couple upstairs at their balcony but they weren't looking at us. tried to fuck my girl harder to make her moan uncontrollably but guess it wasn't loud enough to attract them.

soon i got carried away and asked her to straddle me while i fuck her, carried her all the way to the edge of our balcony, with all the valets and cars driving by. saw some guy walking towards us , i shouted "fuck yea!!!".

and i came few seconds later..haha, not sure if he saw us.
came to our senses after i came and we quickly went back, with some mosquito bites of course.

wettyrain
30-05-2013, 10:23 PM
few weeks ago,a guy brought me to yangtze cinema at chinatown which only shows RA show.the thought of watching RA show already turns me on.he bought a korean shows starting at 12.15pm.inside only had 2 guys and a couple.as it was empty,we took the seats at the last row right corner.before the show start the couple girl was already bending her head down to the guy thight.and we are discussing what she might be doing.10 mins into the show,already knew it was boring.so we got touchy.He began to move his hands all over my body and make a stop on my breast.it turns me on,thus i also moved my hand and rubbed outside his pants.his dick getting harder and bigger in the pants, so i unbutton and unzip him and pull his jeans and underwear down to his knees and continue rubbing his dick.it get harder and wetter from his precum.he moved his hand inside my dress and keep rubbing outside my panties.The feeling was great with me getting wet and the aircon making it cold.this continues for about 5 mins and we are not concentrating on the show anymore.then he stood up infront of me.i went forward and give him a good blow.for about another 5 min,he lifted my dress up and pull my panties down.he lean forward and the action starts.he was fucking me and we was kissing.its was feeling nice and terrible coz had to hold my moans.i was controlling hard not to let out any sound.about 10 mins he stopped and guided my head down again.he cim.looking no where to spit off,i just swallow them off.almost missed half the show,he suggested we make a move.so out we go and went wash up without finishing the show.so dun ask me was the show nice.lol.maybe our session is nicer then the show to the 2 guys and the couple lol.

asdfghjkl
30-05-2013, 11:19 PM
haha.. what a FR.. :o

goodu
30-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Bro, just to let you know.. that place isn't "clean".

not clean as in haunted? :eek:

hitler
31-05-2013, 12:02 AM
I think I tried there before recently. Quite scary experience. Was very late at night and touching my gf along the reservoir. She was in a dress but left her bra and panty in car. But still have joggers so decided to explore the blocks. Found a good spot at 1 of the block staircase.

Gf sat facing me and we were bonking with her dress pulled down. Halfway saw this skinny guy in 30s peeping at us from top. Was surprise someone was upstairs but continue anyway as gf back was facing him and lazy to find another spot again. Suddenly the guy walk quite fast towards us with 1hand jerking himself. I think he wanted to cum onto my gf and we got scare and run off. He look very pale and we scare he has disease. :(

This alone is enough to make me run. Abandoned block leh "Kua tio gui ah!!" :eek:

LovePotion
31-05-2013, 12:14 AM
not clean as in haunted? :eek:

I think he referrng that it is haunted.... gd luck

Going_mad
31-05-2013, 01:59 AM
East coast car park,

Bedok reservoir, east coast, changi coast road, used to be my haunts

Bedok Reservoir is the BEST, most deserted among the rest ! You can switch on your babe's live radio as loud as you like, surely no problem at all :D

ConnerDoReMe
31-05-2013, 10:44 AM
wettyrain: nice FR SIS.. i oso wish to be there to watch the movie and having extra live stereo from u.. hahaha

PassingbyJ
31-05-2013, 11:46 AM
few weeks ago,a guy brought me to yangtze cinema at chinatown which only shows RA show.the thought of watching RA show already turns me on.he bought a korean shows starting at 12.15pm.inside only had 2 guys and a couple.as it was empty,we took the seats at the last row right corner.before the show start the couple girl was already bending her head down to the guy thight.and we are discussing what she might be doing.10 mins into the show,already knew it was boring.so we got touchy.He began to move his hands all over my body and make a stop on my breast.it turns me on,thus i also moved my hand and rubbed outside his pants.his dick getting harder and bigger in the pants, so i unbutton and unzip him and pull his jeans and underwear down to his knees and continue rubbing his dick.it get harder and wetter from his precum.he moved his hand inside my dress and keep rubbing outside my panties.The feeling was great with me getting wet and the aircon making it cold.this continues for about 5 mins and we are not concentrating on the show anymore.then he stood up infront of me.i went forward and give him a good blow.for about another 5 min,he lifted my dress up and pull my panties down.he lean forward and the action starts.he was fucking me and we was kissing.its was feeling nice and terrible coz had to hold my moans.i was controlling hard not to let out any sound.about 10 mins he stopped and guided my head down again.he cim.looking no where to spit off,i just swallow them off.almost missed half the show,he suggested we make a move.so out we go and went wash up without finishing the show.so dun ask me was the show nice.lol.maybe our session is nicer then the show to the 2 guys and the couple lol.

Thought it closed down? :confused:

Any bro can help confirm?

fuckshit
31-05-2013, 07:36 PM
My ex was a school teacher and was in charge of the school gym. One Sat evening, we sneaked into the school premises, went into the gym, and fucked our brains out. Quite kinky looking at our ourselves moaning in the full length mirrors. We gave the bench press new meaning and definition.

We tried it in cinemas as well, she would wear a skirt or dress, then hitched it up and sat on me, pantyless of course. The difficulty was on my part to pull out my dick, and not stain my pants. My ex was a very wet gal, so that made it even harder to keep my pants dry.

Used to bonk in my car at Changi Beach, ECP, free show for passersby, that one couldn't help it - who asked us to park along the road?

wettyrain
31-05-2013, 08:07 PM
wettyrain: nice FR SIS.. i oso wish to be there to watch the movie and having extra live stereo from u.. hahaha

haha.i hold it.no sound coming out.

merc0088
01-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Bedok Reservoir is the BEST, most deserted among the rest ! You can switch on your babe's live radio as loud as you like, surely no problem at all :D

yes totally agreed. hopefully people don't flock there now. Still my nearest private spot :)

TwinX
03-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Was at nex with my gf catching late night movie. Gf wore a short tight skirt and a light colour singlet tuck into her skirt. Braless. We seated at corner and my hand slip into her singlet to play with her nipples once movie started. She had a jacket so it was not so obvious. Her skirt was short and she sat cross legged so her black panty was exposed. The guy beside me was peeping at her throughout the movie. But dont think he can see much. Once awhile I will slip my hand down to finger my gf pussy through her panty. She was wet and breathe heavily. I was scare others might hear. :D

anyway once movie ended, we left quickly and went to 24hrs ntuc to get some drinks. Convince her to remove her jacket in ntuc. Not much people but it was obvious she didnt wear bra and her nipples were hard. Her singlet side has some gaps so can see her side boobs if she take some stuff.

after paying went to cp to smoke. She sat on the kerb. Some people walk past were staring at her then I realise she zaogeng both her panty and boobs in this position. Was horny by then. Walk back to car and she gave me a bj inside. Wanted to bonk her but scare some late movie goers might walk past.:D

asdfghjkl
03-06-2013, 01:54 AM
haha, nice one.. hope to see you in action @ NEX one day.. ;)

NottyMonkey
03-06-2013, 02:07 AM
How I wish to watch the movie with you. :D

delsol
03-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Was scouting around for prey on Wechat few weeks back. Found a potential PRC. Message her where is she, she say at Bugis walking around alone. That was abt 8+ in the night. Ask her wanna meet for drink, she say where. I suggest going to beach, claimed I have a bottle of wine in my car. She agreed. Faster go NTUC buy a cheapo Jacob's Creek, few plastic cups n off I go to Bugis pick her. Met her, look wise, ok only. But nice boobs. So she got in, we started chatting casually along the way to Changi Beach. Once reach there, I search for a spot not so crowded. As it's weekday night, not many campers and fishermen. Went to CP6 , ask her if she want me to set up a tent.( I always have a tent in my car,:D), she say why need tent. I say in case tired, can lay down n see shooting stars. She laugh and say anything.

Reach the beach, saw a group of fishermen, sianz. Moved to the left abt 50m away from them. Spot is damn dark. She help me set up tent, once done. She suggest we start drinking. Wah lau eh...she drink wine machiam drink water. Keeps bottoms up. By 30 mins, she already high liao. She ask me, ever try skinny dip. I say not in Singapore, oversea yes. She say she wanna try. I told her no towel or spare clothes. She say never mind. Anyway, she'll be swimming naked, so clothes will be dry. I tot she drunk, tok cock only. WHo knows, she starts stripping off all her clothes. I stunned. Look towards the fishermen, too far away, maybe cannot see. I quickly bring her back into the tent, hug her n say say maybe those guys can see. Them I quickly French her. She reacted by giving me a good bbbj. Then she suddenly got up, took another cup of wine, then ran into the water naked. I panicked, but bo bian. She machiam siao liao. Keep shouting at her not to swim too far out. I also half drunk, incase any accident happen, I sure siao liao. After abt 5 mins, she got back to shore, head back inside tent, I ask her to continue bbbj me. I can feel she damn wet n horny down there. Quickly took out my cap n cap it up, jam her right there in the tent. I think her moaning definitely can be heard more than 50m away.

zoo-
03-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Delsol: awesome sharing.

loneyheart
03-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Was scouting around for prey on Wechat few weeks back. Found a potential PRC. Message her where is she, she say at Bugis walking around alone. That was abt 8+ in the night. Ask her wanna meet for drink, she say where. I suggest going to beach, claimed I have a bottle of wine in my car. She agreed. Faster go NTUC buy a cheapo Jacob's Creek, few plastic cups n off I go to Bugis pick her. Met her, look wise, ok only. But nice boobs. So she got in, we started chatting casually along the way to Changi Beach. Once reach there, I search for a spot not so crowded. As it's weekday night, not many campers and fishermen. Went to CP6 , ask her if she want me to set up a tent.( I always have a tent in my car,:D), she say why need tent. I say in case tired, can lay down n see shooting stars. She laugh and say anything.

Reach the beach, saw a group of fishermen, sianz. Moved to the left abt 50m away from them. Spot is damn dark. She help me set up tent, once done. She suggest we start drinking. Wah lau eh...she drink wine machiam drink water. Keeps bottoms up. By 30 mins, she already high liao. She ask me, ever try skinny dip. I say not in Singapore, oversea yes. She say she wanna try. I told her no towel or spare clothes. She say never mind. Anyway, she'll be swimming naked, so clothes will be dry. I tot she drunk, tok cock only. WHo knows, she starts stripping off all her clothes. I stunned. Look towards the fishermen, too far away, maybe cannot see. I quickly bring her back into the tent, hug her n say say maybe those guys can see. Them I quickly French her. She reacted by giving me a good bbbj. Then she suddenly got up, took another cup of wine, then ran into the water naked. I panicked, but bo bian. She machiam siao liao. Keep shouting at her not to swim too far out. I also half drunk, incase any accident happen, I sure siao liao. After abt 5 mins, she got back to shore, head back inside tent, I ask her to continue bbbj me. I can feel she damn wet n horny down there. Quickly took out my cap n cap it up, jam her right there in the tent. I think her moaning definitely can be heard more than 50m away.

envy u bro upz u my humble 5 pts

TwinX
05-06-2013, 11:27 PM
haha, nice one.. hope to see you in action @ NEX one day.. ;)

Lol hopefully not.

Anyway went cycling with gf at ecp this morning. Gf was wearing a very loose singlet and a bra inside. She needs to bend forward when cycling so could see her cleavage and bra if u coming from opposite direction. Many joggers were looking at her zaogeng when jog past us. Got turn on and finally found a quiet bench beside the sea.

Make sure no one nearby.... remove her bra and pull down her singlet slightly to expose both her boobs. Played with her nipples in the open and she gave a hj and finally bj. Cum into her bra.:D it was on purpose actually. In the end she had to cycle back without wearing her bra and she had to keep pulling up her singlet. Else will zaogen her nipples.:D

delsol
08-06-2013, 06:57 PM
envy u bro upz u my humble 5 pts

Tks bro. Upz u back:D

jameschong1
08-06-2013, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=delsol;9097468]
She ask me, ever try skinny dip. I say not in Singapore, oversea yes. She say she wanna try. I told her no towel or spare clothes. She say never mind. Anyway, she'll be swimming naked, so clothes will be dry.
=========
u are talking cock. instead of delsol, u should call yourself lei tai soh

blacktieparty
11-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Anyone tried fucking in the nursery rooms in shopping centres? It think it's quite safe and comfortable. ... Lol

xiaoquan
11-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Mine always In car. Our monthly activity.

rotter88
11-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Once met a girl from wechat, bring her to cp staircase and doggy her (raw) :D

kohwj
11-06-2013, 07:47 PM
wa. bro can share wechat contact? lol

featherbird
11-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Once met a girl from wechat, bring her to cp staircase and doggy her (raw) :D

RAW?!?! Not scared mah.... :eek:

ssurcoco
11-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread...

How you guys feel if ur gf plays with herself during sex??? Yay or nay?!

:D

rob_onny
11-06-2013, 08:33 PM
U mean... like... while u'r poking her... suddenly she ejected u & starts fingering her own Abalone?? :confused:
Sorry to hijack this thread...

How you guys feel if ur gf plays with herself during sex??? Yay or nay?!

cornyham
11-06-2013, 09:08 PM
cinema
punggol park
beach toilet at sentosa
mt faber
car
staircase
dressing room

ssurcoco
11-06-2013, 09:51 PM
U mean... like... while u'r poking her... suddenly she ejected u & starts fingering her own Abalone?? :confused:

No lah ! Like during foreplay the girl masturbate herself for u to see

staplerman
11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
My girl gets wet watching our own videos. Haha. Once, we had three rounds because she did that a few times.

TwinX
13-06-2013, 12:48 AM
No lah ! Like during foreplay the girl masturbate herself for u to see

I had a ex gf who likes to masturbate herself more than having sex. Was fun at first but after awhile became boring. She is not keen on sex but will give me a hj or bj after she finished. We didnt last long. :(

anyway ordered mac delivery today and current gf was in mood to tease the guy. She wore nothing except wrapped in towel. No bra or panty. Mac guy was stun when he saw her in towel only. I was peeping behind pillar and could see him staring at my gf from head to toe. The door was not closed after she collected the food and he was still standing there watching. Only after my gf went into kitchen then he left.:D

I was quite horny by then. Pull her to the gate and make sure no one outside. Then remove her towel and ask her lay down on the floor. Bonk her naked. Not outdoor but if anyone walk past will see everything. Quite exciting.:D

decipher
13-06-2013, 01:06 AM
met a new girl recently

damn horny. make up on the 3rd date and still making out.

she loves blowing me when im driving and sometime i finger her while driving.

the other time driving halfway buey tahan, stopped at the ulu road near pierce reservior and bang her in the car.

Defacto
13-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Had another session with the gal i got to know from the chat app last night. Picked her up and started driving around to look for a quiet place. While driving,i made her stroke me. When we reached the MSCP, i made her blow me. Wet with lots of tongue action. Asked her if wanna move outside n she was game. Got out n went to a stairwell..she sat on one of the steps n i started to mouth-fuck her..damn shiok...finally came n as usual,she swallowed. Sibeh song!:D

unsung80
13-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Had another session with the gal i got to know from the chat app last night. Picked her up and started driving around to look for a quiet place. While driving,i made her stroke me. When we reached the MSCP, i made her blow me. Wet with lots of tongue action. Asked her if wanna move outside n she was game. Got out n went to a stairwell..she sat on one of the steps n i started to mouth-fuck her..damn shiok...finally came n as usual,she swallowed. Sibeh song!:D

Is it local girl?

rotter88
13-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RAW?!?! Not scared mah.... :eek:

When you are in the heat of moment, raw is war :D

Defacto
14-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Is it local girl?

Malaysian PR..

Jamctc
14-06-2013, 06:18 PM
lucky guy....

Levelle
15-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Woohaa all people here so daring

rob_onny
15-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Bro TwinX, she must luv her ladies fingers more than your hotdog... ;)
I had a ex gf who likes to masturbate herself more than having sex. Was fun at first but after awhile became boring. She is not keen on sex but will give me a hj or bj after she finished. We didnt last long. :(

lovelytonight11
15-06-2013, 04:30 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

it was around 5 years ago, in sentosa, night, in the bush, my girl and I had such esperice, well, very excited, it is different feeling...

koneku2002
17-06-2013, 06:43 AM
We will be out again today...
anyone wants to join us?

kohwj
17-06-2013, 09:37 AM
where will you be?

cornyham
17-06-2013, 11:59 AM
always tempted to do it with another couple

farking each of our gf out openly.

keeping a look out for each other.

any couple interest?

normally ard north , north east area

Wintermelontea
17-06-2013, 12:30 PM
not sure if it has been posted before but places that the adventurous can try:

1. industrial parks (mostly east areas cos ex stayed around there :D)
2. newly constructed roads
3. new housing estates
4. seletar aerospace hub
5. mandai
6. kranji
7. tuas (certain lanes)

across causeway:

1. any darker areas (if you dare enough)...outskirts...j.jaya etc.

cereal-killer
17-06-2013, 01:26 PM
i'll be out in St.James tonight for some late night drinking around 12am

Probably after that, if high enough, we'll go do some thing adventurous :D

singacock
17-06-2013, 08:46 PM
My favourite places for the last 20+ years would be, in no order of merit:

1. Botanic Gardens - Forest area, after dusk you need to get creatives with the natural props like tree trunks, rock, etc.

2. Old Jurong Road parallel to PIE - parked my car along the road and entered the unused trunk road leading to the designated SAF training area and banged the daylights out of my chick.

3. NUS Science Faculty - the older buildings have stairs that lead to the highest floor with nothing up there. I remember there was one staircase landing with small cushion and carpet, pretty cosy and probably used by the staff there to chill out. That became my nite playground for a couple of years.

And of course the gal needs to be in a short skirt for easy access and creative stunts.

hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

liz123
18-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi guys, can someone give some suggestions to carry out some naughty and kinky deeds? Where is good and quiet? With and without car accessible places. Thanks!

Wintermelontea
18-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi guys, can someone give some suggestions to carry out some naughty and kinky deeds? Where is good and quiet? With and without car accessible places. Thanks!

with car - anywhere is possible and my fav is at both ends of the island with exception to heading out into the open seas and drop anchor, raise flags ;)

without car - MSCP, gardens, shopping malls, staircases etc etc etc :p

bottom line, good and quiet = midnight and above.

who u wanna try with?? lol :D

liz123
18-06-2013, 02:32 PM
with car - anywhere is possible and my fav is at both ends of the island with exception to heading out into the open seas and drop anchor, raise flags ;)

without car - MSCP, gardens, shopping malls, staircases etc etc etc :p

bottom line, good and quiet = midnight and above.

who u wanna try with?? lol :D

Hehehe! Secret!

arbalest
18-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Now got dengue... everyone bonk safely... especially if go parks...

cataramp
18-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Hehehe! Secret!

secret or not never mind! mai tuu liao ! :D

hahahha, u think very far huh bratherrrrrrrrr

sony2002
18-06-2013, 07:19 PM
my dream place to have sex is in a yacht, in an open sea no need to worry peeping tom

anyone tried yacht before? must have own boat and license otherwise no privacy if the captain is around, haha.

superchevy
18-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Kanji dam car park very dark ...no street lamp even there is peeping Tom he need to use torchlight to shine if not guarantee he see nothing.....

singacock
19-06-2013, 12:14 AM
KNS, now go outdoor bonking have to bring mask for haze and insect repellent for mozzies. No of SOP items just increased for nite activities.

valentinotan
19-06-2013, 12:17 AM
tried it at the new PS extension. quite thrilling. also did it in jurong hill top and my office . heh heh

Putin
19-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Kanji dam car park very dark ...no street lamp even there is peeping Tom he need to use torchlight to shine if not guarantee he see nothing.....

Tuas also like that

F400
19-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Just had sex with my mrs at underwater world carpark during lunchtime today.
Parked the car facing the sea and caught a glimpse of mrs touching herself.

Immediately knew her intention and start making out in the 2nd row seat.
Both of us got butt naked and started fucking in reverse cowgirl while I finger her ass...

Gave her a creampie in her ass while she fingers herself..

Picked up the kids from underwater world and had late lunch there.

Realised mrs wasn't wearing panties at vivo and had a quickie in the handicap toilet while the kids were in Toy R Us...

What a day...

Wintermelontea
19-06-2013, 09:05 AM
bro,

no yacht is fine...rent a yacht is equally ok. ;)

for the captain and boatsman (if any), they will auto siam as well.

hope this little detail helps :)

my dream place to have sex is in a yacht, in an open sea no need to worry peeping tom

anyone tried yacht before? must have own boat and license otherwise no privacy if the captain is around, haha.

Wintermelontea
19-06-2013, 09:06 AM
hahahaha...share leh...at least share the FR with us :D

Hehehe! Secret!

KimSiew769
19-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Did it last night with a MILF at yishun park... Park at the car park and she started blowing me... I pull her dress to fondle her breast and pussy ....she didn't want to remove her panties.... So I had to struggle.... A guy walk towards us when I was about to cum and I didn't care and ask her to blow faster...
That guy walk and obviously saw it and stood there and watch from the passenger side ( where the MILF is seating) ...I shoot out and pull my brief before I horn at him and he just stood there... I quickly drive off with my MILF face still down at my thigh as she is frighten to sg
Kw her face....hahaha

jameschong1
19-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Did it last night with a MILF at yishun park... Park at the car park and she started blowing me... I pull her dress to fondle her breast and pussy ....she didn't want to remove her panties.... So I had to struggle.... A guy walk towards us when I was about to cum and I didn't care and ask her to blow faster...
That guy walk and obviously saw it and stood there and watch from the passenger side ( where the MILF is seating) ...I shoot out and pull my brief before I horn at him and he just stood there... I quickly drive off with my MILF face still down at my thigh as she is frighten to sg
Kw her face....hahaha

=======
u damn solid siah - u also property agent?

liz123
20-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Looks like as long as got car, everywhere is possible.

itiswhatitis
20-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Kw her face....hahaha

wah bro KS769, where did u get tis milf? seems like there r more n more divorcees n they r casual abt sex nowadays. aso cannot blame them la. they feel tat happy can liao..........

goodu
20-06-2013, 10:46 PM
hazy weather now, is it easier to bonk in public without peeping toms? :D

koneku2002
21-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Its Friday and we are ready to go...
Any couples keen and free?

ButtKing
21-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Its Friday and we are ready to go...
Any couples keen and free?

Hi there, yes we are interested. Will be and fort road area tonite for an event. U can PM to arrange.

Bearbear86
21-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Just had car bj by 1 of my regular gal that doing bj but not to any1.. Be it Mrg till Night, she's alway free i ask for her svc.. Her Bj was soo damn good, sometime i did dream of her sucking me off.. Eventhough it's paid but its not ex as other i notice in other FL.. Dammnn.. Later gonna call her to blow me off.. Adios..:D

koneku2002
22-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Hello all outdoor lovers..
This is a missed connection post..

I was at the Bukit Timah spot around 8pm last night (Friday) and there was another couple (or may 2 couples) in a car making out.
We (me & gf) parked to your left and opened our windows when you guys were outside hoping you will come over.
You were in a MINI.

We would love to get to know you guys better.

mrdonkey
22-06-2013, 09:59 PM
right after party at sentosa, go to the male toilet and bathe together. SUPER EXCITING. heard people walking in and out even tho is like 1am?

eronia
23-06-2013, 12:54 AM
I had my fair share of outdoor sex as well but usually handicapped toilets with my ex bf. But gosh, stairs are fucking thrilling. For some reason people always like to come out just before my man came. Very hard to not moan hehe ;p

kennyroger91
23-06-2013, 08:55 AM
tried with my ex in the handicap toilets at one of the school campus before, it was exciting.

itiswhatitis
23-06-2013, 11:56 AM
I had my fair share of outdoor sex as well but usually handicapped toilets with my ex bf. But gosh, stairs are fucking thrilling. For some reason people always like to come out just before my man came. Very hard to not moan hehe ;p

so r u and yr man still doing the staircase acts nowadays?

auntygranny
23-06-2013, 12:59 PM
I love to do outdoor too! My man is always nervous and there were times that he couldn't have an hard erection. Love his apologetic look...

Wintermelontea
23-06-2013, 03:09 PM
For those living around north area and with cars:

Do you still do it along the old upper Thomson road area? It's been a long time since i drive out to there...normally you can see loads of tissue paper by the road side. It's like msian kampung roads...dim lights....lots of monkeys haha.

The other is at lower seletar reservoir. At one of the car park. I remembered doing it with ex with a couple of cars. Some are stickered with lots of newspapers while others with towels etc. quite a sight. Lol.

greddy88
23-06-2013, 03:35 PM
brought my fb sentosa via mt faber a few weeks back.

she was in her bikini top with a cardigan and a miniskirt.. (weather hot la)..
once we left the tower, 'act act' hugged and sat on me reverse cowgirl..her other arm was round my beck..of course, beach pants down to my butt and her panty aside.
her body faced the other side so if someone really see, it's only her quarter back with the cardigan on

one of my arm around her waist and my other hand was fondling her breasts within the bikini straps untied but under the cardigan.

it was really nice.. great view outside, on top of the sea while grinding a tight pussy and caressing a pair of soft breasts. just short of standing up and fcuk ourselves silly.
hearing her girly moans also sibeh shiok. she could also enjoy her moan as loud as she like also

came on the floor cos it wasn't her 'safe' period..
she had to wear back her bikini top in the toilet after we reached sentosa.. no time cos we reaching already.. only the cardigan covering her bare breasts
ya.. the attendant got the huh!? look as she saw my hand holding the bikini top as we got off the car :D

if there was anyone in the opposite cars, they probably only saw us intimately hugged together, cos we didn't have big movements.. she was 'sitting' on me in the corner all the way.. perhaps bouncing a bit LoL!
anyway, just a few seconds of free-show..if any ;)

and of course..round 2 again on the return trip. :D

btw, we went on a weekday, non school-holiday period.. otherwise this fun will be unlikely..

also, brothers who last sibeh long before cumming better don't try.. later reached still not shoot yet. not shiok already..

greddy88
23-06-2013, 03:41 PM
For those living around north area and with cars:

Do you still do it along the old upper Thomson road area? It's been a long time since i drive out to there...normally you can see loads of tissue paper by the road side. It's like msian kampung roads...dim lights....lots of monkeys haha.

The other is at lower seletar reservoir. At one of the car park. I remembered doing it with ex with a couple of cars. Some are stickered with lots of newspapers while others with towels etc. quite a sight. Lol.

ya. used to do it at seletar dam reservoir.. got real dark roads deeper inside
now all lighted up already.
i recall then we could have at least a few cars all parked there.

my first outdoor was there. no experience. had the a/c & fan on but didn't on the engine. end up battery flat and got my best friend to drive in to help jump start.. at 4am. damn malu LOL!

blacktieparty
24-06-2013, 06:21 PM
brought my fb sentosa via mt faber a few weeks back.

she was in her bikini top with a cardigan and a miniskirt.. (weather hot la)..
once we left the tower, 'act act' hugged and sat on me reverse cowgirl..her other arm was round my beck..of course, beach pants down to my butt and her panty aside.
her body faced the other side so if someone really see, it's only her quarter back with the cardigan on

one of my arm around her waist and my other hand was fondling her breasts within the bikini straps untied but under the cardigan.

it was really nice.. great view outside, on top of the sea while grinding a tight pussy and caressing a pair of soft breasts. just short of standing up and fcuk ourselves silly.
hearing her girly moans also sibeh shiok. she could also enjoy her moan as loud as she like also

came on the floor cos it wasn't her 'safe' period..
she had to wear back her bikini top in the toilet after we reached sentosa.. no time cos we reaching already.. only the cardigan covering her bare breasts
ya.. the attendant got the huh!? look as she saw my hand holding the bikini top as we got off the car :D

if there was anyone in the opposite cars, they probably only saw us intimately hugged together, cos we didn't have big movements.. she was 'sitting' on me in the corner all the way.. perhaps bouncing a bit LoL!
anyway, just a few seconds of free-show..if any ;)

and of course..round 2 again on the return trip. :D

btw, we went on a weekday, non school-holiday period.. otherwise this fun will be unlikely..

also, brothers who last sibeh long before cumming better don't try.. later reached still not shoot yet. not shiok already..I thought inside cable cars got camera?

greddy88
25-06-2013, 07:46 AM
I thought inside cable cars got camera?

is it? :confused:
maybe we didn't strip all.. didn't get into trouble?

blacktieparty
25-06-2013, 10:01 AM
is it? :confused:
maybe we didn't strip all.. didn't get into trouble?

I've heard got camera inside... for security purposes in case of accidents. ..
Maybe they too busy enjoying the show. .. Lol

greddy88
25-06-2013, 02:35 PM
I've heard got camera inside... for security purposes in case of accidents. ..
Maybe they too busy enjoying the show. .. Lol

watch watch loh.. as long as nobody disturbs us :D
as described above, her cardigan was still on, only the bikini was off.
my beach pants was partially down to my butt only.. her mini also not off, but up just nice for her pussy to sit on my standing dick.

if really there was camera and on top, it probably couldn't see anything useful :cool:

fictionman
25-06-2013, 03:52 PM
watch watch loh.. as long as nobody disturbs us :D
as described above, her cardigan was still on, only the bikini was off.
my beach pants was partially down to my butt only.. her mini also not off, but up just nice for her pussy to sit on my standing dick.

if really there was camera and on top, it probably couldn't see anything useful :cool:

Im waiting for yr video to be posted in porn websites...Smile u're on candid camera!!!!!....

thissuckbigtime
25-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Any couples heading to upper seletar reservoir? Hubby driving me there later :p

eronia
26-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes, we still do... No peeking! ;P

Wintermelontea
26-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Lol. I'm thinking how your gal's look will be

ya. used to do it at seletar dam reservoir.. got real dark roads deeper inside
now all lighted up already.
i recall then we could have at least a few cars all parked there.

my first outdoor was there. no experience. had the a/c & fan on but didn't on the engine. end up battery flat and got my best friend to drive in to help jump start.. at 4am. damn malu LOL!

Wintermelontea
26-06-2013, 09:07 PM
So how did it go? ;)

Any couples heading to upper seletar reservoir? Hubby driving me there later :p

Wintermelontea
26-06-2013, 09:08 PM
:confused:

Yes, we still do... No peeking! ;P

thissuckbigtime
27-06-2013, 12:44 AM
My post was under moderation when i posted it yesterday. :(

Me and hubby went as per planned..many cars had their windows covered with newspapers.
Saw a someone peeping from the trees in front of us but we continued.
Had a wonderful time in car. Then gave dear hubby a bj on tower. ;)

thissuckbigtime
27-06-2013, 12:50 AM
My post was under moderation when i posted it yesterday. :(

Me and hubby went as per planned..many cars had their windows covered with newspapers.
Saw a someone peeping from the trees in front of us but we continued.
Had a wonderful time in car. Then gave dear hubby a bj on tower. ;)

koneku2002
27-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Bukit Timah Tuesday night around 8pm.

1 taxi with cabin lights on and 1 black Toyota sedan..

We were in a blue car...

Would love to watch and be watched :cool:

Eric 1234
27-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Me got one place safe n ....nobody will knows, but too bad no more fb liao.....

greddy88
27-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Lol. I'm thinking how your gal's look will be

lol.. that was the first and last time with her outdoors..

cooltrip
27-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Sent my Miss home the other night around 3am. She stayed in a condo, So the staircase landing is always deserted. She's a horny beast i can tell you bros.
Well, we decided to have some heartbeating, sexciting escapade at the staircase landing there and Then.
The experience was.... one of a kind.
Somehow, we kinda felt like we actually wanted someone to walk in on us. Hahaha.
Went for a second round after that. BUT in her house this time. :)

audisingapore
27-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Why take the risk?
I can get you room at MBS for weekday at $280
Weekend (Friday and Saturday ) at $300 net
Just do it at the balcony and not worry anything

thissuckbigtime
27-06-2013, 03:17 PM
its just a cheap thrill ;)

Wintermelontea
27-06-2013, 05:25 PM
lol.. that was the first and last time with her outdoors..

hahaha...must be vvvvv memorable then. :p

Wintermelontea
27-06-2013, 05:27 PM
just a suggestion...try the handicap toilet at her condo...at night nobody, right? can wash up after that too... ;)

Sent my Miss home the other night around 3am. She stayed in a condo, So the staircase landing is always deserted. She's a horny beast i can tell you bros.
Well, we decided to have some heartbeating, sexciting escapade at the staircase landing there and Then.
The experience was.... one of a kind.

swlim
27-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Dear bros,

I had some public experience before with my few ex-gf.

When I was around 23yrs old, I happen to hook up a 20yrs old waitress at a boat quay pub that I always goes to. Sex with her is always at my home but there was once that she is a bit drunk and she actually pulled me into the toilet of the pub. I can tell that she is horny liao after the drinks. So gave her a good one in the toilet. Lucky that time was already closing so got no customer liao. haha.

Other public incidents are usually in my car with my previous FB. Locations are secluded roads around Yio Chu Kang Rd or MSCP top level.

koneku2002
28-06-2013, 10:30 AM
TGIF
Today around 10pm, probably in the east but not sure.
Looking for couples to join us.

escaflower
28-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Tonight me also will plan to piak my fb in public.. probably after a movie in central..

bababoo
28-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Tonight me also will plan to piak my fb in public.. probably after a movie in central..

Are we invited to peep ? :D

koneku2002
30-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Looking for couples for Monday night :eek:

ButtKing
30-06-2013, 08:21 PM

Interested - pls pm me. Thanks

6Friendly9
01-07-2013, 01:03 AM

==> Mon nite where?? :cool:

kovanng
01-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Monday wer to meet

6Friendly9
01-07-2013, 09:43 PM
"Live firing" commencing in 45 mins time....

Wednesday
01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
So now, where would be the quietest place to recommend, doing in car?:p

Wednesday
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
So where are the current recommended places for a fun in the car?:p

TwinX
02-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Late last night went out to a coffeeshop to get smoke and drinks with gf. Gf lazy to change so wore my army singlet and a shorts out. No bra and panty. My singlet too big for her so when she played with her hp, can see her boobs, and nipples if you are close enough. The guys at the coffeeshop are staring at her and trying to see her boobs.

Anyway we left quickly, went to a void deck chairs to smoke and soon I was massaging her boobs through the singlet gap. We got horny and she took off her shorts and ride on me. Lucky singlet was long enough to cover her bottom when a taxi drop off a guy near us. After guy went up, we continue and cum in a few mins then she wore back her shorts.:D

TwinX
06-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Not public but just want to share.

Just now was watching tv in living room with gf. No one at home. She was in a spag top but long enough to cover her pussy. Nothing else. We were on the sofa and I got turn on and started to play with her boobs. Soon I was bonking her naked on the sofa. Door and window were opened but if anyone walk towards her unit, we can hear from far. After finish bonking, I was resting on sofa while gf was wearing back her spag. Suddenly I realise a guy was peeping from her corridor window and faster walk off when he saw me looking at him. :eek:

Normally no one come from that side as it was the staircase and we are the last unit. Not sure how long he been standing there but I think he stay some floors up. I think its spreading between her neighbours that here always have free show. Need to be more careful in future..... :(

goodu
06-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Not public but just want to share.

Just now was watching tv in living room with gf. No one at home. She was in a spag top but long enough to cover her pussy. Nothing else. We were on the sofa and I got turn on and started to play with her boobs. Soon I was bonking her naked on the sofa. Door and window were opened but if anyone walk towards her unit, we can hear from far. After finish bonking, I was resting on sofa while gf was wearing back her spag. Suddenly I realise a guy was peeping from her corridor window and faster walk off when he saw me looking at him. :eek:

Normally no one come from that side as it was the staircase and we are the last unit. Not sure how long he been standing there but I think he stay some floors up. I think its spreading between her neighbours that here always have free show. Need to be more careful in future..... :(

where u stay

ilivetoeat
08-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Awesome thread man!

If only my gf is as open and daring. hahah

KhunnTey
08-07-2013, 11:31 AM
GREAT thread! haha. all my EXs or gals I met, so boring/serious... so envious of you all... so happening.

TwinX
09-07-2013, 01:03 AM
where u stay

It's her house not mine. :p East side. Anyway she is going to shift out and rent a room on her own very soon. Her neighbours will be very sad. :D

Anyway today gf was sitting down and waiting for me after work outside a mrt station. She was in a short v-neck dress with cardigan playing on her phone. When I reached her I was shocked. :eek: She was wearing a bigger half cup bra and bending forward. She zaogeng quite badly and I could see her breasts and nipples. Anyone walking past her and glance down can see clearly her nipples and she doesn't know until I told her. She thought her cardigan has covered but she never button it.

Actually I was turned on and keep thinking about it during dinner. After dinner brought her to wcp and ask her to remove her bra and panty in car. We walked around wcp and she had to hold her skirt when it was windy. Her dress was short so it gets blow up easily. Finally we found a quiet spot and waited until no joggers around, then bonk her in doggy standing. Her dress dropped until her waist level exposing her boobs during bonking. So she was almost completely naked and it was obvious as there was some lights. It was very exciting and lasted a few mins then I cum. Maybe too excited of getting caught. ;)

Clean up and gf pull up her dress. Few mins later a guy jog pass. Lucky.

6Friendly9
09-07-2013, 08:28 PM
anyone having "live firing" tonite around North-East area?? I am... :)

smudge89
09-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Sengkang Rivervale area mscp carpark just beside TPE , going there for living firing quite frequently with OC.
Always got fellow infantry going for live firing there too. Any chance is any of you here?.

tazmanman
10-07-2013, 04:25 AM
did with my girl on top of seletar reservoir tower at night...facing the water...shiok...

chuanny
10-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Next time must say in advance so we can do a soft swing there. Hehe

blacktieparty
11-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Lately have been going to the breastfeeding rooms at Shopping centres. ... late night aftera movie. .. dam comfy and cooling due to the aircon. .. Lol

koneku2002
12-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Finally Friday.... is here....
And we will be out...:-)
Any couples wanna join?

wewewe
12-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Careful ppl. One black civic driven by an Indian going around peeping at Ecp first heavy vehicle carpark ... He will drive ard the park in car, then latter park some where and walk to your car, hiding between the heavy vehicle n peep ...

wolfclan
12-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Sengkang Rivervale area mscp carpark just beside TPE , going there for living firing quite frequently with OC.
Always got fellow infantry going for live firing there too. Any chance is any of you here?.

The new carparks or the older ones haha.

lionel_s
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Careful ppl. One black civic driven by an Indian going around peeping at Ecp first heavy vehicle carpark ... He will drive ard the park in car, then latter park some where and walk to your car, hiding between the heavy vehicle n peep ...

Which heavy vehicle car park bro? The gay one or the one at the other end near changi?

wewewe
12-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Which heavy vehicle car park bro? The gay one or the one at the other end near changi?

Near to changi ...

tomandli
12-07-2013, 02:29 PM
i like people to peep on me.

williamsF1
12-07-2013, 05:23 PM
some of the following venues are only accessible on foot. gotta drive to nearest convenient parking location, cycle/walk to blindspot

1. enbloc HDB corridor/ stair landings (broad daylight)
2. carparks at public stadiums & pools (after dark)
3. double storey market/hawker center (after dark)
4. blindspot at floating platform (after dark) *when major event cleared out
5. uninhibited area outside nicholl highway MRT (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
6. punggol way (after dark)
7. remote tracks off seletar, en route to sunset grill (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
8. keppel island (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent
9. hong lim park (after dark)
10. side track at republic boulevard, facing tanjong rhu (after dark) *bring insecticide & repellent

tikogoh
12-07-2013, 09:57 PM

He peeping is ok, as long as he doesn't suddenly appear in front of the window or claim to be police (which that the other Indian tried to do)

illusion_ace
13-07-2013, 12:04 AM
He peeping is ok, as long as he doesn't suddenly appear in front of the window or claim to be police (which that the other Indian tried to do)

Yup. Seeing is fine but not any form of recording.

valerielove27
13-07-2013, 02:16 AM
this happened sometime awhile back with my current gf. had a late dinner at after watch a movie at Vivo City so both of us decided to go digest while walking along somewhere privately. so i drove her to hort park. by the time it was almost 12mn and there were still many couples strolling around. So much for finding some place where there's no one. i could sense that my gf was quite horny and yearning for my dick since she haven't had me since i came back from my trip from taiwan. Soon we were frenching each other like long lost lovers (literally). My hands roamed her breast and eventually proceeded down south however before i could reach her pussy, she whispered "i want your dick in me now". I couldn't stand it and pulled her straight into the car, drove a near by open air carpark which was totally deserted and and soon we were going at it with each other. since she was so horny i decided to carry her outside of the car and fucked her on my car hood, fucking in whatever possible position we could. however it started pouring heavily and we decided to take shelter by opening up the car boot(im driving a honda stream, hatchback, you get the idea...). did her doggie until i came. best 30mins of sex both of us had, up till that point of time.

by the end of the session we were both soaking wet, me from her pussy juice, her from the rain. drove to a nearby caltex to get drinks however at this point of time my gf once piece blouse was still quite wet. although it was black in color, her harden nipples could be clearly seen as it was still wet. asked her to get the drinks without wearing her bra and she got the que. all the guys were staring at her and she was giving me the CFM look through the glass window. sent her back home, went up to her room and fucked her brains out with the second fuck of the night :cool:

wewewe
13-07-2013, 03:31 AM
Yup. Seeing is fine but not any form of recording.

The problem is he look intoxicated and he actually wank standing there. Saw him pulling down his pants..

illusion_ace
13-07-2013, 06:29 AM
The problem is he look intoxicated and he actually wank standing there. Saw him pulling down his pants..

That sounded rather scary ! Drunk still wanna wank...

iceage
14-07-2013, 11:42 PM
GREAT thread! haha. all my EXs or gals I met, so boring/serious... so envious of you all... so happening.

Every EXs and current gf I would go along to fuck in public. Just need some encouragement. Try to use special occasion to start the first time. Birthday, valentine, anniversary, etc

TwinX
16-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Last sat went clubbing near vivo with my gf and her girl friends. All of them dressed sexy and show lots of cleavage. 1 of her friend was drunk and my gf very high. Decided to let her friend sleep over my gf place and share a cab. 3 of us sat in rear. Gf in middle while her friend sleeping. Gf was in a short tube dress with no bra and wearing gstring.

I was quite horny by then and touch and kiss my gf in cab. Playing with her nipples and slip my hand to play with her pussy. She was very wet. Halfway, she suddenly remove her gstring inside the cab.:eek: she was very horny and high. She gave me a hj and wanted to bj but didnt as the driver was watching from his rear mirror.

We reached and carry her friend up as she was sleeping. Inside lift kiss my gf and pull down her tube and roll up her skirt exposing her breasts and pussy. Walk to her unit with her almost naked. Once door opened, we let her friend slept on the floor and bonk my gf outside the corridor in front of her friend. Doggy position. Lasted 10 mins then cannot tahan and cum. All the while I was looking at her friend.:D

javl0ver
16-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Last sat went clubbing near vivo with my gf and her girl friends. All of them dressed sexy and show lots of cleavage. 1 of her friend was drunk and my gf very high. Decided to let her friend sleep over my gf place and share a cab. 3 of us sat in rear. Gf in middle while her friend sleeping. Gf was in a short tube dress with no bra and wearing gstring.

I was quite horny by then and touch and kiss my gf in cab. Playing with her nipples and slip my hand to play with her pussy. She was very wet. Halfway, she suddenly remove her gstring inside the cab.:eek: she was very horny and high. She gave me a hj and wanted to bj but didnt as the driver was watching from his rear mirror.

We reached and carry her friend up as she was sleeping. Inside lift kiss my gf and pull down her tube and roll up her skirt exposing her breasts and pussy. Walk to her unit with her almost naked. Once door opened, we let her friend slept on the floor and bonk my gf outside the corridor in front of her friend. Doggy position. Lasted 10 mins then cannot tahan and cum. All the while I was looking at her friend.:D

her friend saw when u fucking your gf? :D

fantasyme
16-07-2013, 10:06 PM

How I wish I am the taxi driver! :D

valerielove27
17-07-2013, 01:16 AM

nice experience :D. i had similar encounter with my ex-gf also after clubbing. just that we went to a hotel and had a 3some

jackbl
17-07-2013, 01:51 AM
nice experience :D. i had similar encounter with my ex-gf also after clubbing. just that we went to a hotel and had a 3some

Hotel can let 3 share a room meh??? H81 dun allow, right?

valerielove27
17-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Hotel can let 3 share a room meh??? H81 dun allow, right?

didn't go H81. went to a boutique hotel. i think it was 100 plus for the night. can't remember the exact price. no problem checking in as 3 pax. money was well spent that night.

smudge89
17-07-2013, 08:50 PM
The new carparks or the older ones haha.

Old one i guess? Blk number 18x there. The stairs there also like happening. Always got tons of tissues, even saw mattress being deployed.

Mrair
17-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Any bro drive a grey hyundai. Just saw at west coast park. I think a grey toyota also doing the Same thing

TwinX
17-07-2013, 10:46 PM
her friend saw when u fucking your gf? :D
No she didn't but when my gf was naked walking to her house, she did wake up and saw her. But next afternoon she had no recollection of what happened. In fact, I accidentally touched her breasts and ass many times when carrying her. She nippleslip too but gf adjust for her.

How I wish I am the taxi driver! :D
Haha.... I don't mind letting the taxi driver see but scare have hidden camera or he will scold. Kena scolded before.

greddy88
18-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Old one i guess? Blk number 18x there. The stairs there also like happening. Always got tons of tissues, even saw mattress being deployed.

Certain multi storey carparks seems more deserted in the day than in the night.
I'm waiting for a friend in one now.. I was made to wait for the past 20 minutes..and not a single soul or car had gone pass.
One just got to explore around :cool:

Icecreamsoda
18-07-2013, 10:35 AM
I luv Paulaner !! Always bonk in the toilet whenever I am high :D But my most memorable one is at the peak of Mt. Faber with one of my ex, she got so horny from me teasing her the entire day that she suddenly took my specs and put it on, before kneeling down to BBBJ me while I was admiring the night view. After about 5 min or so, I dragged her to a quiet spot 1 level below the viewing point and bonk her there. The funniest thing was we made our way there with her topless and my 2IC dangling out from my zipper :p

Andre40
18-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Two experiences to share : Met a hot Singaporean, 25 years old, yoga instructor - she was so flexible, could kiss her own ass. Actually involved with another guy at that time, but gave me the eye. Went for shisha one evening in Arab St after a function, was a bit tipsy. She text me and I invited her over. Joined me wearing a very sexy, skimpy mini. We smoked together and I excused myself to go the the toilet. When I wanted to close the door behind me, I realised that she followed me to the bathroom. She asked if I wanted to see her sexy undies, lifted up her shirt and exposed her lilac, lacey panties and popped one of her boobies out. I completely forgot about my pressing piss shoved my hand inside her panties and sucked her boobie. Luckily, my driver was close. Told the waiters I am leaving and dropped a $ 50. In the car, she was all over me and I kept on fingering her. We stopped at her HDB flat, she took me up with the lift to the 8th floor and we took the stairs to the take. She opened her legs wide, exposed her pussy and I liked her until she exploded. She was actually a squirter. She then started to blow me, bend over and I did her doggie right there. This was the start of great fun. Will share the other experience later.

Andre40
18-07-2013, 12:06 PM
My other experience was in a country where women are supposed to be more conservative. Since I am quite tall and blonde, I stood out amongst the local men. Met a stunning lady at a function, an officer in that country's military. She was nice and tall with full breats. Arranged to meet her for luch the next day at an Italian restuarant. We chatted, had some wine and really flirted. I han my hand on her knee underneath the table - she was wearing a pencil skirt - and later strted to explore her inner thigh. I could see that she was hot. She did not want to go back to my hotel as one of her husband's friends was working there. She suggested that we go and watch a movie at one of the movie theaters. We sat at the backrow which was equoed with a sofa. We kissed once the movie started and our hands were all over each other. She bend over and started sucking me while I raised her skirt and stimulated her clitoris. The next moment, she started to look around - there was only one couple seated a few rows away from us - raised her skirt, pulled down her panties, sat on my lap and rode me until both of us exploded. I came right inside her and we had to leave the movie before it finished. Whilst she was walking to the ladies to clean up, I saw a stream of my cum running down her hot leg.

Eric 1234
18-07-2013, 05:13 PM
this happened sometime awhile back with my current gf. had a late dinner at after watch a movie at Vivo City so both of us decided to go digest while walking along somewhere privately. so i drove her to hort park. by the time it was almost 12mn and there were still many couples strolling around. So much for finding some place where there's no one. i could sense that my gf was quite horny and yearning for my dick since she haven't had me since i came back from my trip from taiwan. Soon we were frenching each other like long lost lovers (literally). My hands roamed her breast and eventually proceeded down south however before i could reach her pussy, she whispered "i want your dick in me now". I couldn't stand it and pulled her straight into the car, drove a near by open air carpark which was totally deserted and and soon we were going at it with each other. since she was so horny i decided to carry her outside of the car and fucked her on my car hood, fucking in whatever possible position we could. however it started pouring heavily and we decided to take shelter by opening up the car boot(im driving a honda stream, hatchback, you get the idea...). did her doggie until i came. best 30mins of sex both of us had, up till that point of time.

by the end of the session we were both soaking wet, me from her pussy juice, her from the rain. drove to a nearby caltex to get drinks however at this point of time my gf once piece blouse was still quite wet. although it was black in color, her harden nipples could be clearly seen as it was still wet. asked her to get the drinks without wearing her bra and she got the que. all the guys were staring at her and she was giving me the CFM look through the glass window. sent her back home, went up to her room and fucked her brains out with the second fuck of the night :cool:
Is it at bukit merah.....cos I saw a lady without bra that day

Icecreamsoda
18-07-2013, 06:11 PM
My other experience was in a country where women are supposed to be more conservative. Since I am quite tall and blonde, I stood out amongst the local men. Met a stunning lady at a function, an officer in that country's military. She was nice and tall with full breats. Arranged to meet her for luch the next day at an Italian restuarant. We chatted, had some wine and really flirted. I han my hand on her knee underneath the table - she was wearing a pencil skirt - and later strted to explore her inner thigh. I could see that she was hot. She did not want to go back to my hotel as one of her husband's friends was working there. She suggested that we go and watch a movie at one of the movie theaters. We sat at the backrow which was equoed with a sofa. We kissed once the movie started and our hands were all over each other. She bend over and started sucking me while I raised her skirt and stimulated her clitoris. The next moment, she started to look around - there was only one couple seated a few rows away from us - raised her skirt, pulled down her panties, sat on my lap and rode me until both of us exploded. I came right inside her and we had to leave the movie before it finished. Whilst she was walking to the ladies to clean up, I saw a stream of my cum running down her hot leg.

I am sure that movie won the award of "Movie of the year" :D

valerielove27
19-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Is it at bukit merah.....cos I saw a lady without bra that day

bro mean bukit merah also got another ulu carkpark? ;) haha lucky you got to watch free show. No it wasn't us, were weren't at bukit merah :D

Bearbear86
19-07-2013, 12:50 AM
There r alot of place that cn be use to Fuck.. I really get the excitement when doing all this.. I just love it..

For example places like:

- top of multi-storey carpark
- close staircase
- shopping centre handicap toilet
- abandoned carpark (which a bit scary)
- night time near construction site

N etc2..

I love it love it love it.. Any ladies wanna try? Hehehehe 😜

TwinX
19-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Gf was out meeting clients today and had some spare time in between. I met her for lunch and we went wcp afterwards. Found a bench and started to hanky panky there. She wore a dark blouse and I unbutton a few and suck her nipples. Wanted to remove her bra but her blouse was too tight. Suddenly, she push me away... took off her blouse in broad daylight and remove her bra. For some sec, she was topless and nearby have joggers and a cp with some cars. :eek:

Then she wore back her blouse minus her bra. Button a few and ask me to continue to suck her nipples. I was stun... but very horny as well. Too bad couldn't bonk her but she gave me a hj while I suck her. Lasted 15mins before cumming onto the floor.

I send her to her next client but she didn't wear back her bra. She was running late and she had to remove her blouse to wear her bra. Furthermore her blouse was dark and her client is a guy. Fyi, her blouse was tucked into her skirt so it was quite body hugging. I could see her nipples poking out if I look closely.

Just now she told me her client couldn't concentrate and keep stealing glances at her nipple area. :D

Eric 1234
19-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Gf was out meeting clients today and had some spare time in between. I met her for lunch and we went wcp afterwards. Found a bench and started to hanky panky there. She wore a dark blouse and I unbutton a few and suck her nipples. Wanted to remove her bra but her blouse was too tight. Suddenly, she push me away... took off her blouse in broad daylight and remove her bra. For some sec, she was topless and nearby have joggers and a cp with some cars. :eek:

Then she wore back her blouse minus her bra. Button a few and ask me to continue to suck her nipples. I was stun... but very horny as well. Too bad couldn't bonk her but she gave me a hj while I suck her. Lasted 15mins before cumming onto the floor.

I send her to her next client but she didn't wear back her bra. She was running late and she had to remove her blouse to wear her bra. Furthermore her blouse was dark and her client is a guy. Fyi, her blouse was tucked into her skirt so it was quite body hugging. I could see her nipples poking out if I look closely.

Just now she told me her client couldn't concentrate and keep stealing glances at her nipple
area. :D
What is your gf working as? I will like to be her client

cheetiong
20-07-2013, 07:35 PM
My Experience with below areas:

1)East Coast Park- bench at the beach
2)Mount Fabour - bench as well
3)Car park
4)Public Toillet

TwinX
21-07-2013, 07:33 PM
What is your gf working as? I will like to be her client

Pm you bro....

Last night gf went drinking with her colleagues at clarke quay. They keep making her drink. She was high and horny when I picked her. Lucky I picked her else they would have 'ate' her. She was in short dress and showing lots of cleavage. Pretty sure she zaogeng her bra and panty many times with them.

I helped her to my car. Feel horny looking at her. Can see her panty and almost her nipples. She slept once inside. I decided to remove her panty.... pull down her top to remove her bra too. She was sleeping in my car with her pussy and nipples exposed when I drove back. With a seat belt in the middle of her boobs.:D

Drove to a open cp in cbd. Some couples making out in their cars over there but I parked some distance. Gf was still sleeping and I finger her pussy until it was very wet. She was half sleeping and half awake by then... told me to fuck her. Went and bonk her.... suddenly halfway she wanted to puke. Open car door and she puke outside. It was dark but I think other couples still can see she was topless. But not much choice.:o I didn't go out as I was not wearing my bottoms.

After puking she come in and we continue again. Cum 25mins later and send her back in the same exposed attire. Only when reach her place then pull up her top and help her home.:D

Eric 1234
21-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Pm you bro....

Last night gf went drinking with her colleagues at clarke quay. They keep making her drink. She was high and horny when I picked her. Lucky I picked her else they would have 'ate' her. She was in short dress and showing lots of cleavage. Pretty sure she zaogeng her bra and panty many times with them.

I helped her to my car. Feel horny looking at her. Can see her panty and almost her nipples. She slept once inside. I decided to remove her panty.... pull down her top to remove her bra too. She was sleeping in my car with her pussy and nipples exposed when I drove back. With a seat belt in the middle of her boobs.:D

Drove to a open cp in cbd. Some couples making out in their cars over there but I parked some distance. Gf was still sleeping and I finger her pussy until it was very wet. She was half sleeping and half awake by then... told me to fuck her. Went and bonk her.... suddenly halfway she wanted to puke. Open car door and she puke outside. It was dark but I think other couples still can see she was topless. But not much choice.:o I didn't go out as I was not wearing my bottoms.

After puking she come in and we continue again. Cum 25mins later and send her back in the same exposed attire. Only when reach her place then pull up her top and help her home.:D
Bro u really like bang ur gf outdoors.....thumbs up for u.....

baconly
21-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Pm you bro....

nice sexperience :D

javl0ver
21-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Pm you bro....

if only I got such colleagues :D

Eric 1234
21-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Recently hook up a working exe at casino n just fetch her n drive to corner of the vip
carpark n kiss like no tmr..... Unbutton her shirt n bra n lick her nipples
After she return a bbbj n I lick her pussy....next pump her till I cummed
Dun know which idiot zap me.....

bad^boi
22-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Pm you bro....

fortunately she didnt gave you a blowjob halfway and puke :D

Peocock2003
22-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Where is best pl to fxxx my gf at public place where got pimp tom to c c shiok when been seen .

mr.artic.fox
22-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Met one of my ex colleagues a few months back. It was the first time we headed out and we decided to have a few drinks around the Changi Village area. Alas after just 2 glasses of red wine she was kinda drunk and couldnt stand up straight. I reckon she was also kinda horny when she was smelling and breathing my neck when i was helping her to stand up... she commenting that i smell so good.
Was past 1am.. wasnt many people around. Got quite aroused and brought her to a nearby deserted car park.. frenched her for just a few moments before she unzipped my pants and gave me a handjob and then a BBBJ!
Too bad didnt go all the way as there were many people from the nearby chalet roaming around...

Peocock2003
22-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Where to go with my gf to fxxx n being seen by pimping tom on weekdays .:D

Presto6969
22-07-2013, 05:11 PM

PM where you are intending to go and I will go peep. :D

jinboliow
22-07-2013, 05:38 PM
bj in tour bus up to genting
bj in the back of taxi
bj in changing room

fj one of the john little/M&S changing room..cant rem
fj in rental vehicle..right underneath gf's block..keke
fj in a bkk hotel's balcony facing the pratunam streets :D:D
room was upgrading so the balcony was the size of a room..could do so much there

chinchai
22-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Didn't know there is a cp in cbd that is good for a quickie? care to share location!

Max35w12v
22-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Where is best pl to fxxx my gf at public place where got pimp tom to c c shiok when been seen .

Orchard road.
Saturday.
4pm.
At the fountain in front of Takashimaya.
:-)

sony2002
22-07-2013, 09:17 PM

i thought east coast park got the most peepers?

iceage
22-07-2013, 09:52 PM
i thought east coast park got the most peepers?

The carpark at lower pierce reservoir is worst. Encountered twice from peepers. GF got scared after the second time and stop going there now.

Last friday after having a good dinner, she suggested going to the Marina bay since we have not been there for some time. After arriving there, we parked at one end besides a big lorry. After making sure no one in the lorry, we moved to the back seat. She started removing her panty as I pulled down my pant. She sits on my lap and I just put my cock into her pussy. She gets wet very easy and with a slight push, i am inside her. After moving in rhythm for a while, she lift her body and put herself in squatting position while I am still inside her. She likes to tease me and fuck me hard in this position. Very quickly, I cannot tong and shot a lot of sperm inside her.

Outside can see many LED lighted kites in the sky. Quite a nice view as I continue to hold her and cup her breast as she lie back leaning onto my body.

Marina Barrage is a good place and will return there soon.:)

D.Keys_SG
22-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Hope I wont offend anyone but if you dare to do in public, peepers should be the least of your worries.

Peocock2003
23-07-2013, 12:44 AM
At lower pierce CP we did it twice on a Sat night same peeping tom watching . My girl purposely lifted her wet pussy and let the peeping tom had a gd look . my girl was so horny and naked her body and continue to suck me dry while the guy watched with his torch light ON . But when on 1 sun night no peepin tom . No shiok . Will update u guys when i go . May be Mt Faber or ECP near Sailing club CP .

FRwriter
23-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Just bonked my "gf" yesterday (before lunchtime) at Clarke Quay toilet.
Had a good 20-30mins in there. Nobody cares and she went moaning like mad when screwing her.

Probably it's not the peak hours during the evening till late?

----

Had a quickie with my wife once at IMM when I went shopping for groceries with her, she wore a shorts with a low cut v-neck tank top. Cannot tahan when she bend down to get items n I saw her breasts.
Brought her to a corner and I cornered her for some kisses as she felt my dick hardened.

We quickly pay n put the items in the car, went straight to level 4 or 5 (can't rmb) toilet near the lift from the carpark and Bonk her. Asked her try not to moan as kids are outside.
Hehe! Exciting..

koneku2002
23-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Was in Bangkok staying at Lebua state last weekend.
Around 1am was woken up by moaning of the gal next door.
Got excited and banged my gf..

Next day... after breakfast saw the couple walking into their room (next to ours).. your gal and guy.. Singaporean i guess.

Left a note for them under their door to contact us to see if they are keen for a session of watch & be watched at the balcony later that night....

But no reply.....must have been shy :-)

PUMIT
23-07-2013, 11:12 AM
At lower pierce CP we did it twice on a Sat night same peeping tom watching . My girl purposely lifted her wet pussy and let the peeping tom had a gd look . my girl was so horny and naked her body and continue to suck me dry while the guy watched with his torch light ON . But when on 1 sun night no peepin tom . No shiok . Will update u guys when i go . May be Mt Faber or ECP near Sailing club CP .

you'll have no shortage of peepers here. Do update us and we will go down if we can!

Pm you bro....

totally aroused by your gf. How I wish I could see her in her accidental state of undress. or sometimes her purposeful display of her pokies.

Max35w12v
23-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Just sharing one of my recent experience with a local ktv girl a few months back. Got her number and was flirting with her for a few weeks and finally met up with her one night to pick her up after work. She was quite drunk and fell asleep on my lap with her face on my crotch while I was driving. As I was wearing a pair of running shorts, my lil bro was reacting to the warmth of her face and began to wake up.

Driving along the highway, I decided to take a chance and pull my shorts to one side and expose my dick. Really hard to concentrate on driving as I can feel her breath on my exposed dick. I rubbed my dick on her face and lips and surprise! She started licking and blowing me! And her eyes were closed!

Drove quickly to the nearest mscp top floor corner, I stopped and began to finger her. She got wet very fast and was groaning by then. I made her continue to blow me. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to fuck her. As I did not have any rubber, I told her no. She got a little pissed and began to adjust her clothes. Told her I would bring her to a hotel if she wants and fuck her there. She said okay so began to blow me again while I finger her. Told her to let me shoot on her breasts but she refuse because its messy, then I ask if I can CIM she nodded her head.

Just before I came, I purposely lifted her head a little so the first squirt would be on her face. Bullseye! Kena smack into her right eye! She quickly bend down again to cover my exploding cock. I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue. Suay suay, I ran out of tissue so she had to spit out the car.

Went to 7-11 after that to get tissue and rubbers before going to H81 to have two more rounds of sex.

Took MC the next day. :D

Bigthorn
23-07-2013, 05:11 PM
I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue.

Took MC the next day. :D

I just love the sight of cum dripping out of a girls mouth.