PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Da Vinci
20-12-2006, 12:30 PM
i once had it at a playground..... the top where u prepare to slide down.... =)

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 12:54 PM
you mean wendy? yeah i received a pm from her/him too, asking me to up her/his pts and she/he promises to up me back. she/he didnt reply me after i told her/him to take it easy with the pts and enjoy the forum. :D

reminds me of one nick called sexdreamer or something.

bro, already upped u, please check and do not insult me in this forum, thank you.

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Get your bf to use a condom that helps to delay ejaculation.... eg. Durex Performa.......

hhmmm.. not bad idea, will give a try, thanks for the opinion ;)

Castrol
20-12-2006, 01:03 PM
bro, already upped u, please check and do not insult me in this forum, thank you.

me insult you what ah? please clarify. :confused:

itsabt6x
20-12-2006, 01:25 PM
if i remember correctly...my 1st fuck in a public place (as an adult) is in the basement carpark of tanglin mall......but my fav public place would be along the railway track somewhere in Bt. Timah area.....heheheh....;)

itsabt6x
20-12-2006, 01:27 PM
sex for so many years but still couldn't find the "spot" to press, heard my friend said they can have many times of climates and squirts till the whole bed floaded... i wonder where the squirt water from?? :confused: anyhow will check out the threads on this side later on.

hi sista wendy...may i hv the pleasure of helping u find your 'spot'......:D

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 01:46 PM
hi sista wendy...may i hv the pleasure of helping u find your 'spot'......:D

haha i'll go back home and dig the spot myself tonight! :rolleyes: thanks bro...

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 01:48 PM
dear bro castrol what is this?? reminds me of one nick called sexdreamer or something.

Clover_de
20-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Wendy Sis, you must be kidding that you don not know where your spot is..:rolleyes: I think is your bf can't find the hot spot right.....:D

Castrol
20-12-2006, 01:51 PM
dear bro castrol what is this??

hahaha... this is not insult la, but however...

http://www.hotoffthepressonline.com/prodimg/SARCASM.jpg

Rainman
20-12-2006, 02:08 PM
For Wendy

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1773370#post1773370

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57457&page=4

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1773376#post1773376

@Wendy@
20-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Wendy Sis, you must be kidding that you don not know where your spot is..:rolleyes: I think is your bf can't find the hot spot right.....:D

any sex position can hit on the spot easily??

dna_gene
20-12-2006, 04:00 PM
any sex position can hit on the spot easily??

That really depends on the body structure and the length of the dick (when hard). The G-spot is inside the vagina, right at the other end but if u hv a deep vagina and/or your partner does not have a long enough dick to hit it, then you can't orgasm.

However doggie should be able to go deep in normally. Also while riding, you can ask your partner to give you a thrust upwards. Anyway that's what i think. Any bros have other suggestions or opinions?

dna_gene
20-12-2006, 04:03 PM
double post. Pai seh. Seems like it's still unstable.

Clover_de
20-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Bro dna, I totally agree with what you said it got to depends, however wendy sis you may used foe play or oral to enhance your orgasm.;)

surfer888
20-12-2006, 04:27 PM
sex for so many years but still couldn't find the "spot" to press, heard my friend said they can have many times of climates....

Wow! A spot to press for the climates??? Press once Spring, twice Summer, thrice, Autumn, Four times Winter.

Good stuff... better than watching Tiger-show in Patpong.

Shiokday
20-12-2006, 05:37 PM
asking me to up her/his pts and she/he promises to up me back.
took me many months to reach my 50...now only days or weeks to reach 100...:eek:

mr_missile
20-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Wow! A spot to press for the climates??? Press once Spring, twice Summer, thrice, Autumn, Four times Winter.
Good stuff... better than watching Tiger-show in Patpong.
Hahaha....bro surfer888, you are very funny!
Back to serious business.... Sis Wendy, I don't think the G-spot, when pressed, will give an instant climax lah.
It needs a bit more attention and stimulation to achieve the ultimate effect. ;)

JOGK
20-12-2006, 06:30 PM
G SPOT is not only physical
you need some mental also :D

XboxSG
21-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Need the correct mood too

@Wendy@
21-12-2006, 11:04 AM
but somehow i still see people playing their clit to reach climate and squirts, dun have to go deep inside the vagina, anyone can explain?

@Wendy@
21-12-2006, 11:08 AM

bro, i can't see thing deep inside my vagina, that have to ask my bf to help to check out my spot..

Da Vinci
21-12-2006, 12:47 PM
wendy, u realli a gal?

@Wendy@
21-12-2006, 01:01 PM
hey bro, yes I AM and 100% pure girl. ;)

techienator
21-12-2006, 01:13 PM
but somehow i still see people playing their clit to reach climate and squirts, dun have to go deep inside the vagina, anyone can explain?

well, sis.. its all depends on the spots that arouses you.. some gals can be easily aroused by just the fondling of their breasts, some by fingering, etc.. all the foreplay, arousing n sex adds towards the climate and squirts.. :)

yankim3
21-12-2006, 01:50 PM
bro, i can't see thing deep inside my vagina, that have to ask my bf to help to check out my spot..

hmm but do u masturbate yourself? i mean if u got touch your self, fingering, u shd have hit a spot where it give up upmost pleasure:p

@Wendy@
21-12-2006, 02:10 PM
hmm but do u masturbate yourself? i mean if u got touch your self, fingering, u shd have hit a spot where it give up upmost pleasure:p

i did tried to finger myself but still can't feel anything and can't find the spot, is it up or down of the vagina? left or right? :confused:

Rainman
21-12-2006, 03:27 PM
i did tried to finger myself but still can't feel anything and can't find the spot, is it up or down of the vagina? left or right? :confused:

The G spot is above about 10 cm inside your V.

Happy seaching for it.

The Force
21-12-2006, 03:45 PM
you mean wendy? yeah i received a pm from her/him too, asking me to up her/his pts and she/he promises to up me back. she/he didnt reply me after i told her/him to take it easy with the pts and enjoy the forum.
Besides kept posting and asking others where and how to locate her/his spot every now and then, this Wendy is also very busy PMing others to up her/his points everyday :D

The Force
21-12-2006, 03:57 PM
hey bro, yes I AM and 100% pure girl.
i did tried to finger myself but still can't feel anything and can't find the spot, is it up or down of the vagina? left or right?

Amazing! You claim that you are a 100% pure girl with a bf, join SBF to talk about sex and yet you DONT know where and how to find your spot!!!!! :rolleyes:
unless you are ............ :eek:

glshiok
21-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Amazing! You claim that you are a 100% pure girl with a bf, join SBF to talk about sex and yet you DONT know where and how to find your clit!!!!!
unless you are ............

Let me guess... 'she' a 'he'!!! :eek:

Maybe 'she' should try finger 'her' backside then, rem to put some KY :D

Castrol
21-12-2006, 04:01 PM
took me many months to reach my 50...now only days or weeks to reach 100...:eek:

you should have chosen a girl's name for your nick and your rep pts would have soared much faster, like Shannon or Sherry or Shiorine... hey what did i just say? :eek:

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 04:15 PM
hey what did i just say? :eek:
chase points to exchange ice-cream from boss? this is not a supermarket wor...er...u mean sherine is in this thread?!?!:eek: ...OMG...i going to scoot liao...

meatlover
21-12-2006, 04:24 PM
you should have chosen a girl's name for your nick and your rep pts would have soared much faster, like Shannon or Sherry or Shiorine... hey what did i just say?

Wah brudder, you lidat sae shiokday = SHE :eek: goot meh? :D

@Wendy@
21-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Amazing! You claim that you are a 100% pure girl with a bf, join SBF to talk about sex and yet you DONT know where and how to find your spot!!!!! :rolleyes:
unless you are ............ :eek:

Mister the force, not all girls knows about squirting and the location of G spot, try ask your sister or girl friends i'm sure they wont know too. i'm a girl how can a guy know the girls thing more than me?? thought this side is to gain info or experience from the seniors or contributors but seems like my question is so insulting here, why?

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 04:44 PM
you lidat sae shiokday = SHE :eek: goot meh?
haha... bro...u hve not see the worst from him...i always kena from him...want to zap him but already up him before...next time must make him buy beer all rd...:D

sammyboyfor
21-12-2006, 04:49 PM
but somehow i still see people playing their clit to reach climate and squirts,

Reach "climax"... not "climate". Climate is what you experience when you don't turn on your aircon. :D

Castrol
21-12-2006, 04:50 PM
chase points to exchange ice-cream from boss? this is not a supermarket wor...er...u mean sherine is in this thread?!?! ...OMG...i going to scoot liao...

bro dont worry, we do not have proof sherine is here yet. unless wendy is from nus medical faculty... :D

Wah brudder, you lidat sae shiokday = SHE goot meh?

haha... i also better scoot before bro Shiokday humtum me. :D

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Mister the force, not all girls knows about squirting and the location of G spot, try ask your sister or girl friends i'm sure they wont know too. i'm a girl how can a guy know the girls thing more than me?? thought this side is to gain info or experience from the seniors or contributors but seems like my question is so insulting here, why?

you are a gal meh? den how u going to fuck me? Fuck me must be physical one else not shiok...ur "BF" nvr teach u meh?...just put a "fuck me in my CP" not shiok one...

haizz...wat a waste....from +159 to -159...time to start another nick...:p

noname123
21-12-2006, 04:52 PM

Wendy..yr points how come got - and red red want...

:D

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2006, 04:58 PM

Hey you chicken in the biscuit. :D Wanna zap us, it's fine. I won't zap you back one, it's entirely up to indivdual to agree or disagree with my statement in Relationship problem that require advice from all the expert here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1775157#post1775157). Be a man, don't just fuck for the sake of fucking.

Don't say so much liao, later 无名123 say I know he knows, can liao. :D

Castrol
21-12-2006, 04:59 PM
you are a gal meh? den how u going to fuck me? Fuck me must be physical one else not shiok...ur "BF" nvr teach u meh?...just put a "fuck me in my CP" not shiok one...

huh? bro, how come wendy become like this? :D

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Wendy..yr points how come got - and red red want...
time of the mth...liao ang liao mah...:D

noname123
21-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey you chicken in the biscuit. :D Wanna zap us, it's fine. I won't zap you back one, it's entirely up to indivdual to agree or disagree with my statement in Relationship problem that require advice from all the expert here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1775157#post1775157). Be a man, don't just fuck for the sake of fucking.

Don't say so much liao, later 无名123 say I know he knows, can liao

Got my problem again...

Bro..u not fuck for the sake of fucking meh...:D then what har? See how long you can tong har....

Wendy ah wendy.....u have better wash yr brain lah...now still fashion zapping meh...haiz...

School no yet open so boring sibo...lai lai...uncle can make u very busy

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:04 PM
huh? bro, how come wendy become like this? :D

like wat bro Rofl said to noname123...u know i know can liao...:D

haha...wat a way to end my day...song song ar...

noname123
21-12-2006, 05:05 PM
time of the mth...liao ang liao mah...:D

You wendy meh...how u know:D

The Force
21-12-2006, 05:05 PM
...just put a "fuck me in my CP" not shiok one...
haizz...wat a waste....from +159 to -159...time to start another nick...

Bro, hehehe.... you really Shiok, got pple ask you f... her(him?) in yr user CP , me dont have leh, just a remark "low class" nia. :o :p

mr_missile
21-12-2006, 05:06 PM
this Wendy is also very busy PMing others to up her/his points everyday
Aiyo!!.....and I thought I was special because she pm me....then I realise the pm was to exchange for points.....sigh....of cos I rejected her, or should be him? ;)
Sad to note that she/he is now down to negative 159 :D

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2006, 05:08 PM
like wat bro Rofl said to noname123...u know i know can liao...

haha...wat a way to end my day...song song ar...

You are not called Shiokday for nothing. You only shiok in the day nia. :D :D

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:09 PM
You wendy meh...how u know:D

like u said....u know i know can liao....:D

meatlover
21-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Bro, hehehe.... you really Shiok, got pple ask you f... her(him?) in yr user CP , me dont have leh, just a remark "low class" nia.

I also tio the low class remark ... Talking about class, my classes were already over many years back. :D

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:11 PM
me dont have leh, just a remark "low class" nia. :o :p
if someone had left low class in cp den that person would not be in red liao...kekeke

noname123
21-12-2006, 05:13 PM
like u said....u know i know can liao....:D

I know i know....I am horny now and wantto FUCK wendy!!!:D

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:13 PM
You only shiok in the day nia.
but today double shiok shiok wor...:D

glshiok
21-12-2006, 05:17 PM
I also tio the low class remark ... Talking about class, my classes were already over many years back.

Liew I also tio 'low class' red card... some people just can't take joke :D :rolleyes:

Shiokday
21-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I know i know....I am horny now and wantto FUCK wendy!!!:D

waa lan...u sure bo...kena a BE of 100kg one how...u able to force urself to F meh?:confused:

Rainman
21-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Huh..... Point again??

I hv not been giving any for a long time leh....

Okay... I try to give somebody 6 points everyday...

Swee bo???

noname123
21-12-2006, 05:31 PM
waa lan...u sure bo...kena a BE of 100kg one how...u able to force urself to F meh?:confused:

I pass to wolfy lor :D

popiah
21-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Its not a HER, its a he....

hahaha

OH MY GOD.....i upped heshe.....with 3 litres of sperm..

what m i suppose to do now..... ???? :D

signoff
CV Popiah

qwerqwer
21-12-2006, 09:51 PM
bro, up my point please, will up u back when i got my power back, thanks.

here is my latest post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62148&page=16

@wendy@

bro or sis @wendy@, the above is what you pm me. I think what you pm me is absolutely wrong. I don't see any reason why I must up your point first without you upping mine and no reason why i must up you??? . Look at your up list...those are the victims??

bulldozer101
21-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Let me guess... 'she' a 'he'!!!
Maybe 'she' should try finger 'her' backside then, rem to put some KY :D
Bro, you mean a heshe's G-spot is located in the rear?? :p

stephan
22-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Huh..... Point again??

I hv not been giving any for a long time leh....

Okay... I try to give somebody 6 points everyday...

Swee bo???

Bo swee!!! u should give out 6pts 10 times everyday! This is the reason why I could managed to up u yesterday! hur hur hur!

BTW the one a day reputation vote has been increased to 10 to make up for all the days when nobody could up or zap anyone else. :D

surfer888
22-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Reach "climax"... not "climate". Climate is what you experience when you don't turn on your aircon. :D

Boss... careful, you may get zapped for correcting this (as if points matter to you). I got zapped mentioning Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter as the climates she was having.

Someone out there must be having summer between their ears.

mr_missile
22-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Haha. 'Wendy' got supporter or another clone nick already? Give me one red card and say 'sorry' but no balls to leave nick ah?
No problems lah. Minus my one point only. Got more supporters not? :D

@Wendy@
22-12-2006, 02:21 PM
to all brothers, if you think you keep on taking advantage and bully on a girl will make you feel more happier please do so, i didn't know the members here are so heartless!! this really made me feel so resentful!!

@Wendy@
22-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Haha. 'Wendy' got supporter or another clone nick already? Give me one red card and say 'sorry' but no balls to leave nick ah?
No problems lah. Minus my one point only. Got more supporters not? :D

mr_missile, please write to me more politely, i do not have ball that's for sure coz i'm a girl, do u happened to see a women with ball?? if so please do not hesitate to forward me the photo, thank you.

Dark Magician
22-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Wendy,

I do believe that not all guys here r like that .... u sure will hv my supports :)

Regards

@Wendy@
22-12-2006, 02:49 PM
a thousand of movies for your viewing, enjoy guys...
http://www.evilchili.com/

xxzz
22-12-2006, 02:53 PM
mr_missile, please write to me more politely, i do not have ball that's for sure coz i'm a girl, do u happened to see a women with ball?? if so please do not hesitate to forward me the photo, thank you.
What do you think about the pairs of balls below??

http://i18.tinypic.com/2pocw14.jpg

neh neh also call ball too??

@Wendy@
22-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi Wendy,

I do believe that not all guys here r like that .... u sure will hv my supports :)

Regards

hi bro, thanks for supporting me, i never meant all members here are heartless of course there are some good one like u ... ;)

KLKOOL
22-12-2006, 02:57 PM

Yeah... a girl that ask for lobang in Malacca horr... :rolleyes: ... once upon a time there was this NUS student called shireen ... kekeke...

glshiok
22-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Wonder 'her' balls may be fake, implant balls maybe.... :rolleyes: Don't bully her lah, later 'she' angry till 'her' ball when 'kaboom' :D

xxzz
22-12-2006, 03:05 PM
she got nice "balls" too

http://i16.tinypic.com/2q904kg.jpg

many pairs of balls in the pool...

http://i12.tinypic.com/2yv79ty.jpg

cheongster_11
22-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Europe? Good place for OUtdoor sex?

Hahaha... Guess they are more liberal. Yup. I have done that b4. And its @ the Lourve Muesum In PAris. One of the toilet. Male toilet. Damn Exciting. :D

And on our way there, we also joined the "Miles High CLub" :D

Castrol
22-12-2006, 03:44 PM
hi bro, thanks for supporting me, i never meant all members here are heartless of course there are some good one like u ... ;)

wendy how about me? am i a "good one"? :D

Steve316Austin
22-12-2006, 03:54 PM
The Balls are very Big !!!!!:eek:

Big Ball

@Wendy@
22-12-2006, 04:25 PM
wendy how about me? am i a "good one"? :D

hi bro castrol, of course u are good to me and i wanna thank you for your points...

JediMaster
22-12-2006, 04:25 PM
So much about the conversation. Wanted to share real experience I have many years ago at MRT station.

I have a colleague who started to feel for me when I teased her often in the office and in night spot when we sent out as a group. One night after group dinner, we went on the same train together as I alight one stop before hers. On the way, started to tell me a bout her X and how he heartlessly dump her. Next thing I know she started to cry and I was so embrasses as everyone in the train is watching.
I decided to skip my stop and catch the opposite train home after she alight. It did not happen and she was sitting at the station refusing to leave the platform. Afraid she will do anything stupid, I have to company and comfort watching the last train passed. Was a bit angry as I need to take a cab home and she keep on crying.
Then I recall friend advice to stop gal crying, the best is to kiss to distract her. Since the platform is clear, I force myself on her lips. She struggle a little and give in and the crying stop. For a long while, 'someone' break us up. There is annoucement that the station is closing. LL we left the station and manage to find a small little staircase (leading to a maintenance room) along the walkway outside the station.
When the lights are off in the station, we get seriously hot.
I pulled down her panty and finger her till she comes. At that point, I think I need a flavor return and I am perspiring like shit, worrying kanna caught and working so 'hard'. I unzipped myself while still fingering and kissing her and slowly guide her to my didi. As I kiss her from lips to neck, I gently push her head down and Bingo, she start to 'eat'. It was like heaven initially but I almost slap her head as she start to suck. It was then I realized that she is a newbie on this. Slowly and patiently I taught her with my eyes scanning around for anyone passing by.
When I came, I kind of hold her head into position and unload everything in her mouth. I quickly 'keep' my didi as she clean herself up. Before we left the station, she kiss me again. Instantly I tried to siam but thinking what I did to her, LL accept her. First time I smell and eat my own 'children'. Kind of raw, think is stimulating if I am high. Send her back later and took a cab home.

First time writing, pardon me if is too long or not exciting enough. Just a true story to share...

yankim3
22-12-2006, 06:07 PM

hmm can ask your bf to find out ba. hard to say also, but i remember sometime back, someone posting how to find the G spot.:p

mr_missile
22-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah... a girl that ask for lobang in Malacca horr... :rolleyes: ......

bro KLKOOL,
shhhhh, wait you kena zap one point leh.
Did 'Wendy' ask you for lobang in Malacca? But her siggy says she's 100% girl leh. Hmmmmm, then ask lobang for what ah? For her bf? :rolleyes:

mr_missile
22-12-2006, 06:57 PM
'Wendy',
Now I am writing to you. My previous post wasn't written to you.
I posted because someone (or is it you with a guilty conscience?) zap me one point from my post here and say "sorry". So I said "Wendy or her supporter or her clone nick" zapped me.
"Having balls", is a figure of speech lah - means to have the guts to do something. Doesn't have to mean you must be a guy to "have balls". We guys who have balls literally don't necessary mean we all have balls when it comes to having guts. :p
Anyway, this will be my final post here.
Whether you are a guy disguised in a girl's nick is none of my business.
And I do appreciate you stopping your PMs (yes, at least 3 PMs previously) to me asking me to up your points.

sleaguepunter
22-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Aiyo!!.....and I thought I was special because she pm me....then I realise the pm was to exchange for points.....sigh....of cos I rejected her, or should be him? ;)
Sad to note that she/he is now down to negative 159 :D

huh??? "she" got 100+ leh...

brattz
22-12-2006, 08:39 PM

here is my latest post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62148&page=16

@wendy@
I also rec'd her PM..:rolleyes: What shall I do?? want to up or not?? :confused:

Gwendoline
22-12-2006, 08:56 PM
An interesting read. I never did in public places before. Is usually in hotels with my bf.

DenmarkDoll
23-12-2006, 05:33 AM
Dear Wendy,

How come almost all my friends and relatives in SBF receive ur pm ask them to up u... Omg... And i'm not a bro worr... i got pussy not bird bird worr... Din't log on a long time too worr... Just log in, see the pm liao worr... Xia si wo lerr worr... Sis... Erm.. K lah... After i return all the points then i 'up' u bah... Isn't it a better idea? :rolleyes: I still owe alot points worr...

Dui men ju horr... Dan zhan xin bei lei fun lahh... hoh mouu? :cool:

desk13
23-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Same here,got the same PM from Wendy too

Gwendoline
23-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Tks to Kingcopa for upping me. Will return the favour once I hv rep power.

sbfArmPai
23-12-2006, 09:27 AM
@Wendy@, are you in the same category as me? :D

Red-Card
23-12-2006, 09:28 AM
An interesting read. I never did in public places before. Is usually in hotels with my bf.

You got to try that, it can be very interesting

zikogirl
23-12-2006, 09:39 AM
to all brothers, if you think you keep on taking advantage and bully on a girl will make you feel more happier please do so, i didn't know the members here are so heartless!! this really made me feel so resentful!!
sista wendy, end of the day all this reputation points can't buy you a packet of whisper and don't be so cheapo to bag for points. If your contributions is good, samsters here will up your reputation points for your effort. ;)
Forget everything and start fresh :)

jteo
23-12-2006, 10:03 AM
in school.. :p

KingEros
23-12-2006, 11:33 AM
So much about the conversation. Wanted to share real experience I have many years ago at MRT station.
Thank God there's still a soul that's focused on "FUCKING IN THE PUBLIC AREA" ... instead of contributing on thrashing a poor girl (or boy) in public. :D

kingcopa
23-12-2006, 12:11 PM
No prob Sis gwedoline. Me santa Claus this season man

X-Guy
23-12-2006, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE=JediMaster;1776939]So much about the conversation. Wanted to share real experience I have many years ago at MRT station.
QUOTE]

nice 1 bro. i always wanted to try in mrt but never get the chance. The closest was hj and bj by my gf. Hj was easy as i always use a bag or jacket to cover. Bj was hard as scare others will see.

Once we sit in a cabin where there is no people around us. My gf lay on my lap while i play with her breast. After awhile her hands go into my shorts n start to mast me. then slowly pull my didi out and bj. very exciting n shiok. when reaching next station, have to keep my didi and if no one, then pull out again. in the end cum in my underwear n made a mess afterwards... =p

a few years ago, when i bonk my gf in a shopping center n didn't allow her to wear back her panty. she was wearing a spag n short skirt. We went to take the train afterwards n sit in the corner. both of us fell asleep on the way. when i woke up, i notice a guy opposite us was staring at my gf's skirt. then i realise her legs were wide open n the guy was having a free show. it kind of turn me on n i let things stay the way it was until my gf woke up. =p

cereal-killer
24-12-2006, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=JediMaster;1776939]So much about the conversation. Wanted to share real experience I have many years ago at MRT station.
QUOTE]

nice 1 bro. i always wanted to try in mrt but never get the chance. The closest was hj and bj by my gf. Hj was easy as i always use a bag or jacket to cover. Bj was hard as scare others will see.

Once we sit in a cabin where there is no people around us. My gf lay on my lap while i play with her breast. After awhile her hands go into my shorts n start to mast me. then slowly pull my didi out and bj. very exciting n shiok. when reaching next station, have to keep my didi and if no one, then pull out again. in the end cum in my underwear n made a mess afterwards... =p
=p

You DO know that MRT has got Surveillance Cameras right ? I believe its hidden type, you wont be able to see it with the Naked eye.

PS3SG
24-12-2006, 11:31 AM
You are absolutely right.
God bless.

KingEros
24-12-2006, 11:38 AM
You DO know that MRT has got Surveillance Cameras right ? I believe its hidden type, you wont be able to see it with the Naked eye.
Wonder when those clips will find their way onto the Net ... :rolleyes:

dreammare
24-12-2006, 11:40 AM
the cameras are detailed then you know keke.....

Rainman
24-12-2006, 05:16 PM

I have a colleague who started to feel for me when I teased her often in the office and in night spot when we sent out as a group. One night after group dinner, we went on the same train together as I alight one stop before hers. On the way, started to tell me a bout her X and how he heartlessly dump her. Next thing I know she started to cry and I was so embrasses as everyone in the train is watching.
I decided to skip my stop and catch the opposite train home after she alight. It did not happen and she was sitting at the station refusing to leave the platform. Afraid she will do anything stupid, I have to company and comfort watching the last train passed. Was a bit angry as I need to take a cab home and she keep on crying.
Then I recall friend advice to stop gal crying, the best is to kiss to distract her. Since the platform is clear, I force myself on her lips. She struggle a little and give in and the crying stop. For a long while, 'someone' break us up. There is annoucement that the station is closing. LL we left the station and manage to find a small little staircase (leading to a maintenance room) along the walkway outside the station.
When the lights are off in the station, we get seriously hot.
I pulled down her panty and finger her till she comes. At that point, I think I need a flavor return and I am perspiring like shit, worrying kanna caught and working so 'hard'. I unzipped myself while still fingering and kissing her and slowly guide her to my didi. As I kiss her from lips to neck, I gently push her head down and Bingo, she start to 'eat'. It was like heaven initially but I almost slap her head as she start to suck. It was then I realized that she is a newbie on this. Slowly and patiently I taught her with my eyes scanning around for anyone passing by.
When I came, I kind of hold her head into position and unload everything in her mouth. I quickly 'keep' my didi as she clean herself up. Before we left the station, she kiss me again. Instantly I tried to siam but thinking what I did to her, LL accept her. First time I smell and eat my own 'children'. Kind of raw, think is stimulating if I am high. Send her back later and took a cab home.

First time writing, pardon me if is too long or not exciting enough. Just a true story to share...

Very nice.... so what happened thereafter??

JediMaster
24-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Hee...dun worry, i sure will not get into web...because

1. is about 10 yrs ago, handphone not as popular yet, less about mp3 and clips on internet.
2. sure no camera as my work is closely related to hidden cams, i am sure there is no angle to view this.

Btw, did not manage to bonk her as she insist she has to remain virgin for her father sake. Not sure if there is 2 meaning to that statement...:eek:

Anyway, did once again in HDB lift. It was past midnight and the lift stop at 6 flr. The lift door closed and the fan stop as there is no call for the lift, we begin to kiss and I pull down her stocking and panty and begin to finger and lick her. Believe me, is much more exciting than MRT one as we do not know which idiot will press the life button and who will suddenly press the button at 6 flr. I was perspiring like shit with no air circulation. After she come, I did not allow her to pull up her stocking and panty and I unzipped myself. She improved a lot as this time, she use the vacuum method and not the sucking that I taught her the last time. When I finally came, I almost zip my didi as I worry the lift door will open. Never knew air is so fresh when I step out from the lift with her. Btw, she live on 6 flr with her parents and brother. Lucky did not see them...:D

Anyway, she resigned not long after that as she is ambitous and the current job cannot provide the opportunity. We managed to have a few more sessions, in the car, etc, nothing as exciting as the first 2 times before we lost contact.

Anyway, forgotten to mention that I started with her by teasing her, acting the bad guy type. I even 'cry' talking about how I miss my X, how she pass away in my arm, why I do not want to get a gal friend, etc to get her first kiss. Of course gal friend and breakoff is true but the rest are just crap. Strong, tough and bad guy crying, think will do the job. Advise to ladies, dun always go for the bad guy and say good guy are boring. Dun believe guy crying, is crocodile's tear.

Before anyone scold me, let me apologise first for taking advantage of the gal. Anyway, is during my younger days...i deeply 'regret'...

vesfreq
24-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Anyway, forgotten to mention that I started with her by teasing her, acting the bad guy type. I even 'cry' talking about how I miss my X, how she pass away in my arm, why I do not want to get a gal friend, etc to get her first kiss. Of course gal friend and breakoff is true but the rest are just crap. Strong, tough and bad guy crying, think will do the job. Advise to ladies, dun always go for the bad guy and say good guy are boring. Dun believe guy crying, is crocodile's tear.

Before anyone scold me, let me apologise first for taking advantage of the gal. Anyway, is during my younger days...i deeply 'regret'...

Good guys are boring. They are sometimes mummy's boy too.

Girls like bad boys and real bad ones. Good boys usually end up in the bin.

Dedication and commitment are what good guys offer, but they usually end in the bins.

Good guys ask why most of the time. Bad guys don't ask, but do most of the time.

Bad boys start the girl. Good boys get to sleep in.

Good guys do the most, but bad boys are usually the ones that do less and are the ones laughing all the way through.

Good guys belong to the graves, but bad guys are everywhere today.

Bad guys never need to try hard, because girls like them. Good boys are always working hard and always left behind in the race.

But, end of the day, whether good or bad guy, there is still foreign wife. Anytime also good.

DenmarkDoll
26-12-2006, 05:57 AM
......I even 'cry' talking about how I miss my X, how she pass away in my arm, why I do not want to get a gal friend, etc to get her first kiss. Of course gal friend and breakoff is true but the rest are just crap. Strong, tough and bad guy crying, think will do the job. Advise to ladies, dun always go for the bad guy and say good guy are boring. Dun believe guy crying, is crocodile's tear.

Why so many guys i know like to tell me their gf died all this... U all ah, when those guys with really gf past away de hor, after hearing so many fake stories liao horr, how to believe them... So for those guys whose gf really pass away de hor, blame those who fake it.... Now i no longer trust any man if they tell me their gf pass away, i'll just,'oh...' No more sypathay... Just 'ting le jiu suan'.... :mad:

sony2002
26-12-2006, 07:06 AM

i only manage to caress her breast while she hj me in the MRT

KingEros
26-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh please ... you think this is a religious site?? :rolleyes:
I especially enjoy "taking advantage" of the supposedly innocent ones ... specifically, the moments I see them suck hungrily at my big, fat prick & eventually, declare my juice are the sweetest they ever tasted. :D

KingEros
26-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Why so many guys i know like to tell me their gf died all this... blame those who fake it...
Ever watched the movie "TRUE LIES"??
Well, there're always gonna be the "car salesman" type who lie their way into your pants & there're always gonna be the "playboy" type who sweet-talk their way into your pants ... but if you look at it again, is there really any difference??
Take it from a life-time practitioner ... the less time man have for the hunting (eg there's a wife in the background or the SQ girlfriend is only gonna be out of town for so long), the more blatant or even crude the lies will become. :D

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 11:35 AM
hahaha ghost watch free show...

noname123
26-12-2006, 11:46 AM
hahaha ghost watch free show...

u regain back yr points and power liao....what u do to Ah sam har? :D

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 12:58 PM
u regain back yr points and power liao....what u do to Ah sam har? :D

sam very good to me, unlike other brothers... will only know how to insult and bully me.

KingEros
26-12-2006, 01:19 PM
sam very good to me, unlike other brothers... will only know how to insult and bully me.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1777952&postcount=343
I didn't hor ... but then again, since I'm old enough to be called UNCLE liao, sounds like you also not "scolding" me. :D

jon2000sg
26-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Good guys are boring. They are sometimes mummy's boy too.

Girls like bad boys and real bad ones. Good boys usually end up in the bin.

Dedication and commitment are what good guys offer, but they usually end in the bins.

Good guys ask why most of the time. Bad guys don't ask, but do most of the time.

Bad boys start the girl. Good boys get to sleep in.

Good guys do the most, but bad boys are usually the ones that do less and are the ones laughing all the way through.

Good guys belong to the graves, but bad guys are everywhere today.

Bad guys never need to try hard, because girls like them. Good boys are always working hard and always left behind in the race.

But, end of the day, whether good or bad guy, there is still foreign wife. Anytime also good.
well said and true.
just go and bonk !!!

noname123
26-12-2006, 01:40 PM

Wah lua...here is SBF leh...no choice....if cannot tahan insult...then see see lor..dun post...

choice is yrs ....right?:rolleyes:

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Wah lua...here is SBF leh...no choice....if cannot tahan insult...then see see lor..dun post...

choice is yrs ....right?:rolleyes:

forum is a place to exchange information and experience but seems like i got from this forum are all the insulting words... i'm not a girl, ball and bla bla bla.

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 02:05 PM
got from this forum are all the insulting words...

why not u tell ppl wat u left in my CP..are those words not insulting?
:rolleyes:

Looksee
26-12-2006, 02:09 PM
why not u tell ppl wat u left in my CP..are those words not insulting?

to him/her maybe not......him/her maybe greet all his/her frens tat way.....

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 02:18 PM
to him/her maybe not......him/her maybe greet all his/her frens tat way.....

is tat so...then we shd try to greet him/her that way oso...:D

Looksee
26-12-2006, 02:22 PM
is tat so...then we shd try to greet him/her that way oso...:D

after the greeting comes the salute.......

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 02:28 PM
as for how to zap people and insulting words, all i learned was from this forum, shouldn't blame me, when the 1st day i joined here, putting so much efforts on posting the links, photos and messages hope can share with the bro/sis here but end up i got zapped with no reason, and that time i'm like a small rat dare not to sound out coz i still dun have any power to zap people back, and now i will revenge...

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 02:39 PM
please do not zap here and there and all the insulting words, we all are adults please don't act like a small kid trying to play a game here, be matured bro.

u can zap me if you found my info is useless.. but please tell me the reason and i will really appreciate you to comments on my post and contributions.

ttenneb
26-12-2006, 02:48 PM
*related to thread*

Have done many times recently. Buangkok MRT station. It's not exactly at the MRT station. All Mrt Stations have a emergency exit. There is this very small buidling that is mainly the exit for the emergency exit for Buangkok Mrt. It's just beside the main road leading to Hougang. The small building is in between the main road and the huge grass field. During the night, it has no lights other then the moonlight. When it rains, it gives sufficient shelter. Hardly anyone goes there. It's my fav spot. Sometimes unlucky will get unwanted visitors - mosquitoes.

Castrol
26-12-2006, 02:58 PM
please do not zap here and there and all the insulting words

huh? not that i like to prolong this, but wendy... you insulted bro shiokday "fuck you" or something when you diap his pts without identifying yourself right?

bro shiokday is a nice helpful cheerful and milk loving lad, and he does everything in the open and doesnt hide. i will take the A cups for myself in order to let him have the D cups anytime. why wendy why? :D

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 03:04 PM
huh? not that i like to prolong this, but wendy... you insulted bro shiokday "fuck you" or something when you diap his pts without identifying yourself right?

bro shiokday is a nice helpful cheerful and milk loving lad, and he does everything in the open and doesnt hide. i will take the A cups for myself in order to let him have the D cups anytime. why wendy why? :D

Mr. Castrol, i think my topic for this zip zap issue will end here, case closed. Gentlemen.

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 03:15 PM
some people dare to zapped me but left no nick, really no nut. i'll ask Sam to help me to find out those zapped posts... childish... !!

DurexKing
26-12-2006, 03:19 PM
after midnite.. botanic is a gr8 place :)

but i didnt do it.. guess wasnt in e mood..

Nw tink abt it regret :(

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:27 PM
u can zap me if you found my info is useless.. but please tell me the reason and i will really appreciate you to comments on my post and contributions.

so did u tell me your reason for zapping me and left the words "Fuck u" in my CP...

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:28 PM

haha...bro u think he will answer u?;)

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 03:28 PM
so did u tell me your reason for zapping me and left the words "Fuck u" in my CP...

i dun have to explain, you will know by yourself...

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Mr. Castrol, i think my topic for this zip zap issue will end here, case closed. Gentlemen.

why closed? u dare to zap but dare not leave ur nick behind and but dare not say why? :rolleyes:

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:32 PM
some people dare to zapped me but left no nick, really no nut. i'll ask Sam to help me to find out those zapped posts... childish... !!

haha...i still hve not started to zap...:D

plman2002
26-12-2006, 03:35 PM
why closed? u dare to zap but dare not leave ur nick behind and but dare not say why? :rolleyes:

Simi tachi lah. Got zapping activation here izzit?!??!??!
Open mob ai mai. :D

@Wendy@
26-12-2006, 03:38 PM

any argument please out of my threads and you will be very much appreciated, this is really wasting my time keep posting the same content on the zip zap issue. i'm here to share/gain info and experience and not for argument, u can just forget about me and leave me alone, thanks for do not harassment.

reuters
26-12-2006, 03:42 PM

Maybe you didnt screw her well offline. :D

qwerqwer
26-12-2006, 03:44 PM
I got zapped on 22nd on this thread after I posted this pm from you.

@wendy@

The zapper oso never leave nick..just a remark sorry, I think very hard and suspect was you. Anyway whether was you or not I will..doesn't matter I will zap you later and put my nick ...

reason as....

"Don't pm ppls for points first unless you up the person first"

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:46 PM
any argument please out of my threads and you will be very much appreciated, this is really wasting my time keep posting the same content on the zip zap issue. i'm here to share/gain info and experience and not for argument, u can just forget about me and leave me alone, thanks for do not harassment.

as long as you post in sbf is open to public scrutiny.

how can i forget u?...whenever i see my CP it always remind me of u...:D

Shiokday
26-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Maybe you didnt screw her well offline. :D
yalor...next time i jio u for a 3some with "her":D

Castrol
26-12-2006, 04:25 PM

haha...bro u think he will answer u? ;)

wendy say i should zip up my top and close my base... :D

SeAHuM
26-12-2006, 06:40 PM
These few days rain made me think that the best time to fuck in a car is during the heavy rainy days as the peeping toms will not be working. Too bad cannot have the chance to try now..

stephan
26-12-2006, 07:01 PM
These few days rain made me think that the best time to fuck in a car is during the heavy rainy days as the peeping toms will not be working. Too bad cannot have the chance to try now..

hur hur hur! I have tried last week! :D

Wowholing
26-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Any suggestions for a more secluded or private parking spot? Haha if u don't mind let me know, i'm ok with yr 2nd fav spot so we won't clash :p

mr_missile
26-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Glad to see that you are contributing to 'her' thread.
So waiting for what? Who was the lucky girl?
FR FR FR leh! :D

dannywee75
26-12-2006, 07:35 PM
When i was younger about 20 years old, my gf and i were onboard SQ and u can imagine how much my fingers can do under the blanket. She was real wet and horny ,so am i ... then i pretend want to vomit and my gf also pretend get some more tissue from the flight attendant while i waited for her in the small toilet. After she came in , we fucked like no tomorrow and before 5 mins i am over :( ... tissue were use to clean ourselves :) ~that was fun.
When i grew older , i got no guts to do it liao ... hahaha

Genting cable car also i have tried ... as the ride from start to finish took abt 15 ~20 mins to reach the top, my gf blow and blow but still i cannot cum ...in the end left me high and dry ...

U guys any more adventure bo ?

onion_rings
26-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Glad to see that you are contributing to 'her' thread.
So waiting for what? Who was the lucky girl?
FR FR FR leh!

Yeah bro, think must be Sherine he already rtf 3times liao...Guess he got fetish for big size gal :p

Knn bro stephan,u owe us 3 fr hoh :D

tunkudon
26-12-2006, 07:41 PM
so sad... i never have the chance to try before...all my gf dare not try open area....:(

tellmiwhy
26-12-2006, 07:50 PM

wow...where u tried it? hur hur hur, then i go peep.............ur CAR. :D

tellmiwhy

QooMilk
26-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Open mob ai mai.

zap who ah bro pl??? :p

Bro Shiokday u tio zap by "shehe" ah?
Rem u are the first few who up me when I just join SBF, so I will zap "shehe" on ur behalf :D

QooMilk
26-12-2006, 07:55 PM
hur hur hur! I have tried last week!

No wonder I saw ur car at CV last week!!! :eek: :D

Arofan
26-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Would like to recommend one place which is the multi-storey carpark behind PPC. Park your car at the highest level and go to the staircase at the side or walk up to the highest level if you are not driving. Total privacy and of cos, dun forget to ask your gf to wear skirt, just in case. :p

Happy New Year and Best Wishes !!!

stephan
27-12-2006, 12:03 AM
It was happen on last Tuesday night, get her at AMK MRT station, then just went to one of the open carpark nearby. The weather was so bad, heavy rain everywhere...

First I finger fark her till she climax, after that she blow me till CIM. Then I fall sick 2 days lor! :(

Osama
27-12-2006, 12:24 AM

Hello Wendy,

I have skimmed through all your 200+ posts in the forum and I have reasons to believe that you are a guy trying pose as a gal hoping to get on the good side of the guys here and also collect points....for reasons I guess I will never comprehend.

I came to this conclusion from the way you talk...your posts on porn...how you talk about FLs and the various red light districts. Of course I could be wrong...but isn't everybody entitled to their own opinion?? Thus I have decided to deduct 3 little points from you and sorry if I have made a mistake...but hey...shit happens... :)

asdfghjkl
27-12-2006, 01:02 AM
bro osama.. maybe she is a researcher ler? some of my women friends also like to come here one ler.. kekeke :p

Love Bird
27-12-2006, 01:47 AM
after that she blow me till CIM. Then I fall sick 2 days lor!

:rolleyes: I think she blew too hard le ... must ask her to suck out a little bit in order to get well ... keke :D

Best Wishes,

KingEros
27-12-2006, 02:33 AM
after midnite.. botanic is a gr8 place :)
but i didnt do it....
I almost did it ... but for the bugs & mosquitoes.
But that was like years ago ... they still dun lock the gates after midnite??

Love Bird
27-12-2006, 03:05 AM

It was mid of this year when I went there and the main gate of not locked :eek: It was quite dark there but was scared that the guard might come and disturb so did not go for the kill :o

sony2002
27-12-2006, 03:06 AM

i have done it in botanic garden many times, but if you open your eyes big big, you can actually see many peeping toms hiding in bushes. I ever tried go deep inside those thick vegetation, but it is probably a bad idea...anything happen and no one will be able to help you

sony2002
27-12-2006, 03:08 AM
Genting cable car also i have tried ... as the ride from start to finish took abt 15 ~20 mins to reach the top, my gf blow and blow but still i cannot cum ...in the end left me high and dry ...

yeah...genting cable car is good, cooling and spacious, best if you can find something cover the light, then u can do naked yet the opp side wont be able to see you.

LoveBird
27-12-2006, 08:55 AM
It was mid of this year
Your nick very familiar leh ;)

hotestman272001
27-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Your nick very familiar leh ;)

why so many lovebird here?:confused:

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:22 PM
when the 1st day i joined here, putting so much efforts on posting the links, photos and messages hope can share with the bro/sis here but end up i got zapped with no reason, and that time i'm like a small rat dare not to sound out coz i still dun have any power to zap people back, and now i will revenge...

i am sadden by the fact that ppl who have added you...alas to allow you to have ur revenge on ppl...:(

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:27 PM
i dun have to explain, you will know by yourself...

haha...answer like no answer...why? worried u are being exposed?

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Open mob ai mai. :D

mai la...later ppl say we bully gal gal...but this one not verified yet wor...open mob? bo chun liao lo...:D

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:30 PM
wendy say i should zip up my top and close my base... :D

for a moment i tot wendy ask u to fire "her" base...:eek:

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Bro Shiokday u tio zap by "shehe" ah?

bro qoomilk...u got insider info that is a "heshe" har? :D

Shiokday
27-12-2006, 02:35 PM
I have skimmed through all your 200+ posts in the forum and I have reasons to believe that you are a guy trying pose as a gal hoping to get on the good side of the guys here and also collect points....for reasons I guess I will never comprehend.

3 cheers to you bro...guess you and i are on the same wavelength...

Malefikus
27-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Hehehe, the cable car.... Almost did it there, but the stupid stop in between caused trouble, hehehe...:D

daryl76
27-12-2006, 04:58 PM
wow very interesting topic

Castrol
27-12-2006, 05:15 PM
bro osama.. maybe she is a researcher ler? some of my women friends also like to come here one ler.. kekeke :p

can let me know who they are? must be real women hor, not heshe or herhim... hey, like you?! i love to help research. :D

LoveBird
27-12-2006, 05:35 PM
why so many lovebird here?
I also wonder why :confused: :confused:

X-Guy
27-12-2006, 09:46 PM
It was happen on last Tuesday night, get her at AMK MRT station, then just went to one of the open carpark nearby. The weather was so bad, heavy rain everywhere...

First I finger fark her till she climax, after that she blow me till CIM. Then I fall sick 2 days lor! :(

oooh...i did with my gf under the mrt tracks between amk mrt and bishan at night last week too. we went to the end of a path near a cc. at first she only BJ me while i stand behind a pillar and she squad down. then i slowly unhook her bra and remove her top. i had to look out for any people walking down the stairs as she was topless. Quite shiok and exciting and we were there for 40min. Could not bonk her as she was having her period but had a great time cuming on the floor.

plman2002
27-12-2006, 09:50 PM
3 cheers to you bro...guess you and i are on the same wavelength...

confirm, chop, da sutamp liao boh. lidat must open mobilisation to zap on "Wendy" liao.
Anytime bro, give me a twinkle. :D

QooMilk
27-12-2006, 10:35 PM
bro qoomilk...u got insider info that is a "heshe" har?

whatever shehe heshe or sheshe lah cause plman jio must act mah :p

wow very interesting topic

where u been? how ur car? kekeke

confirm, chop, da sutamp liao boh. lidat must open mobilisation to zap on "Wendy" liao.
Anytime bro, give me a twinkle.

Give me a rwinkle, u the lao da mah :D

plman2002
27-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Give me a rwinkle, u the lao da mah :D

Look out for it in my signature!! :D

rodeo77
28-12-2006, 12:26 AM
bro qoomilk...u got insider info that is a "heshe" har? :DBro, how u know @wendy@ the one who zapped u :confused:

Arofan
28-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Would like to recommend one place which is the multi-storey carpark behind PPC. Park your car at the highest level and go to the staircase at the side or walk up to the highest level if you are not driving. Total privacy and of cos, dun forget to ask your gf to wear skirt, just in case.

Fucking in the public... 26-12-2006 02:31 PM u sick

Someone zapped me for my abovementioned recommendation and left behind the comment "u sick". :confused: ????????? If he think it is sick to read this thread of fucking in public, why is he here at the first place???

To the person who zapped me, you are the most sick person who want to find places to fuck in public area and yet calling others sick ........ :D

sony2002
28-12-2006, 04:32 AM
oooh...i did with my gf under the mrt tracks between amk mrt and bishan at night last week too. we went to the end of a path near a cc. at first she only BJ me while i stand behind a pillar and she squad down. then i slowly unhook her bra and remove her top. i had to look out for any people walking down the stairs as she was topless. Quite shiok and exciting and we were there for 40min. Could not bonk her as she was having her period but had a great time cuming on the floor.

wah...u sure or not, that place so bright, as well cross the road to bishan park?

Monster_Q
28-12-2006, 07:51 AM
hi bro, my experience was in Isetan staircase, my gf did the blowjob for me darn shiok man till i cum in the pant and my whole hand was wet... :cool:

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Bro, how u know @wendy@ the one who zapped u :confused:

Usually i dun bother when i am zapped and sam will also not reveal the person who zapped me.

However, this case is abit different. If he/she dun agree with me, say so openly. Need to put the follwing in my cp? Anyway i have not zap him/her. He or she has been avoiding my question. Let's see how far he/she can go. :)

Relationship problem... 21-12-2006 04:22 PM fuck u

I have pm sam for assistant and the following is his reply.

The nick that left that comment is @Wendy@

QooMilk
28-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Relationship problem... 21-12-2006 04:22 PM fuck u I have pm sam for assistant and the following is his reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The nick that left that comment is @Wendy@

Wah she wan to Fxxk u leh....I sure u dun mind if she really a "she" :D :p

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 09:45 AM
I sure u dun mind if she really a "she"

then u must si bai bai lie in bed and wait for "her"...:D

QooMilk
28-12-2006, 09:50 AM
then u must si bai bai lie in bed and wait for "her"...

Nvm good thing must share with Bro mah....let Plman go ahead frist test water :D

onion_rings
28-12-2006, 09:52 AM

"wendy" remind me of a nus medical student still so popular afterall :p

rodeo77
28-12-2006, 10:17 AM
However, this case is abit different. If he/she dun agree with me, say so openly. Need to put the follwing in my cp? Anyway i have not zap him/her. He or she has been avoiding my question. Let's see how far he/she can go. :)

I have pm sam for assistant and the following is his reply.To use that kind of language is really off the limit. No wonder I see a silent mobilisation going on :D

Anyway, forget abt the whole issue lah...New Year coming leh. Happy New Year bro!

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Nvm good thing must share with Bro mah....let Plman go ahead frist test water :D

u push plman lidat goot meh? he may come back greener then ever...:D

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Anyway, forget abt the whole issue lah...New Year coming leh. Happy New Year bro!

Happy New Year to you too Bro. :)

DeKuip
28-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Happy New Year to you too Bro. :)

Bro SD, mai hot lah... kena zapped take it as a joke.. hahaha. I will up u after i have recovered.

Happy Newyear to u too. :D

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Happy Newyear to u too

bo hot bo hot...weather recently cold cold and wet wet...good for bonking...:D

Happy New Year you as well. :)

Monster_Q
28-12-2006, 10:46 AM
sex in the MRT station or in the train itself? how?? can't imagine unless the station has already closed, in KL, hardly have chance to do that, please guide me bro, thanks.

QooMilk
28-12-2006, 10:49 AM
u push plman lidat goot meh? he may come back greener then ever...

Nvm lah, he perfer green mah...or maybe DeKuip would like to try since "shehe" at malaysia oso :p :D

plman2002
28-12-2006, 01:21 PM

Guni ah guni, gif me free oso dun want. :nono

To use that kind of language is really off the limit. No wonder I see a silent mobilisation going on

Its a Open Mobilisation.

Bro SD, mai hot lah... kena zapped take it as a joke

So I expect Wendy to take it as a joke. Too bad, she couldnt.

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 01:45 PM
So I expect Wendy to take it as a joke. Too bad, she couldnt.

haha....greenman tio si green man....hit the nail rite on the spot...:D

monster98
28-12-2006, 01:54 PM
haha....greenman tio si green man....hit the nail rite on the spot...:D

1 2 zap people issit? why didn't activate me har?????? :p

Rof|maoxz
28-12-2006, 02:09 PM
1 2 zap people issit? why didn't activate me har??????

How piang.... all the heavy gunners are here.... how not to made @Wendy@ :(

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 02:24 PM
1 2 zap people issit? why didn't activate me har?????? :p

oh dear...heavy weight oso lai liao...:eek:

monster98
28-12-2006, 05:01 PM
How piang.... all the heavy gunners are here.... how not to made @Wendy@ :(

no lah.... long time no come in liao so once come in must do some good deed mah............:D

monster98
28-12-2006, 05:02 PM
oh dear...heavy weight oso lai liao...:eek:

u lidat say me good meh??????????:D

Shiokday
28-12-2006, 05:16 PM
u lidat say me good meh??????????:D

ops...i meant u like to handle heavy (.)(.)....:D

X-Guy
29-12-2006, 12:30 AM
wah...u sure or not, that place so bright, as well cross the road to bishan park?

yes of course. i did it over 20 times there. its not really bright. orange lights only. quite dark at the corner and if you hide behind the pillar, no one will notice you. only need to be careful of joggers but they are there at evening only. So bonk there after 1am will be safe. bishan park not safe... i got peeped by peeping toms before.

randyboy73
29-12-2006, 10:08 AM

My dear lovely wendy.. i thought you said that u not going to post anymore and that u hv asked boss to remove your account? Then how do you explain your little green light showing that you are still online at 10am 29/12/06? Don be a hypocrite... only goondus like me will silly enyf to up u the last time round.. so u lucky I got no chance to partake in the open mob exercise... So now looks like I can only ZAP U mentally... better than nothing....

axeman24
29-12-2006, 11:03 AM
My dear lovely wendy.. i thought you said that u not going to post anymore and that u hv asked boss to remove your account? Then how do you explain your little green light showing that you are still online at 10am 29/12/06? Don be a hypocrite... only goondus like me will silly enyf to up u the last time round.. so u lucky I got no chance to partake in the open mob exercise... So now looks like I can only ZAP U mentally... better than nothing....

Bro maybe Sam took over the nick already and he is online now :D

axeman24
29-12-2006, 11:18 AM
You think Boss very the free izzit!!!

Well Boss of cos you are free lah if not you wouldn't hve reply me liao isn't it :rolleyes:

spidermel
29-12-2006, 12:56 PM

Huh? i tot u free = boss free... Boss free = u free???...:confused: :D

Randi_Candi
29-12-2006, 12:57 PM

NNH, no wonder u so busy?
u dun waste time on such cyber freaks who dun dare 2 come 4ward aka bo ji:D

randyboy73
29-12-2006, 01:04 PM

:eek: :eek:

QooMilk
29-12-2006, 01:40 PM

Wah Pak JT BOSS u so free today ah? :D

Well Boss of cos you are free lah if not you wouldn't hve reply me liao isn't it

Huh? i tot u free = boss free... Boss free = u free???...

Clap clap clap well say bros.....kekekeke :D

kingcopa
29-12-2006, 01:47 PM
What make this thread so hot? all big gun posting inside here :D

QooMilk
29-12-2006, 01:53 PM
What make this thread so hot? all big gun posting inside here

You the biggest gun among all liao lor bro :D

So long nv see u around how life? when lim kopi? :D

kingcopa
29-12-2006, 02:02 PM
You the biggest gun among all liao lor bro :D

So long nv see u around how life? when lim kopi? :D

Dun like that say leh. pai sei. Lim kopi have to wait till next yr liao. Past few months realli bo eng. No time to shit whr got time to find u lim kopi.

plain
29-12-2006, 02:11 PM

i can safely say 99.99% you're not a woman at all. if you've done it before, you'll know whats the experience like :)

smiler
29-12-2006, 02:21 PM
u dun waste time on such cyber freaks who dun dare 2 come 4ward aka bo ji:D

I am here..............I wu ji leh.
ZAP who har?:D

spidermel
29-12-2006, 02:43 PM
u dun waste time on such cyber freaks who dun dare 2 come 4ward aka bo ji

Bro rc wrong leh i hear wind sound say threatstarter got JI leh heshe still got lam par ji leh...:D

Intimissimo
29-12-2006, 03:17 PM
i did it with my lover once at kranji dam. can hear some malay talking away somewhere near by. i bet they can hear my gal screaming too. the feeling is great.

My frnd say when he was on reservice with the police, he used night-vision goggle to peep on couples making out ard Kranji Dam area... :D

He was supposed to be on a lookout for illegal immigrants I was told...

kingcopa
29-12-2006, 04:37 PM
My frnd say when he was on reservice with the police, he used night-vision goggle to peep on couples making out ard Kranji Dam area... :D

He was supposed to be on a lookout for illegal immigrants I was told...

I still rem the best part of kranji dam. During NS n our road march, 1 rest point is Kranji dam n it is middle of the nite when we reach there. can see many car parking there n we can see a long hair gal like riding in a car. too bad we r not allow to go near any cars

machoking
29-12-2006, 11:30 PM
did it with my ex in the pool,car...bj on bus,taxi,pool :D

Qimonda
29-12-2006, 11:58 PM
I remember kranji dam, quite a happening place there.

iluvu8
30-12-2006, 02:09 AM
how to go to kranji dam ?? :D
not far from cck right?...:D

BatistaSG
30-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Try this link,
http://sd2.streetdirectory.com/membership/index.php?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsd2.streetdirectory. com%2Fmembership%2Fprofile%2Fedit_profile.php%3Fin complete%3D1%26target%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsd2.str eetdirectory.com%252F&from=general

QooMilk
30-12-2006, 05:49 AM
Dun like that say leh. pai sei. Lim kopi have to wait till next yr liao. Past few months realli bo eng. No time to shit whr got time to find u lim kopi.

Nxt year will be another 2 more days...... so I should expect ur call on 1 Jan 2007 rite? :D

Green Man
30-12-2006, 07:50 AM
wah my kor kor so angry until open mob ahh :eek:

scout2004
31-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Everybody,

I was at East Coast Carpark enjoying my time, I enjoy this guy, alone in the car driving a Nissan Sunny, SFE2104Z. driving his car close to others' car and stop to peep awhile. I guess, We need to name the cars plate of suspected peepeing tom. Make them known, I guess, those carpark is a palce for couple to have some quiet time together, not to get peeped.

surfer888
01-01-2007, 02:07 AM
On the bright side, school holidays over soon and if schooling pays off, "climax" will probably no longer be mistaken for "climates".

jng1103
01-01-2007, 03:04 AM
Hi Everybody,

I was at East Coast Carpark enjoying my time, I enjoy this guy, alone in the car driving a Nissan Sunny, SFE2104Z. driving his car close to others' car and stop to peep awhile. I guess, We need to name the cars plate of suspected peepeing tom. Make them known, I guess, those carpark is a palce for couple to have some quiet time together, not to get peeped.

It would be interesting to acknowledge publicly that East Coast carpark is meant for quiet place for discreet acts, not to mention adultery. Our SM Goh once said,"Do anything just dun get caught." so, if kena caught, who to blame? the peeping toms? :rolleyes: Next time, pls put a big "DO NOT DISTURB" signboard on ur car window :eek:

desk13
01-01-2007, 08:18 AM
I like this statement,
"Do anything just dun get caught."

scout2004
01-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I was also catching monkey with my friend. Just that I am viewong it from far. so that, we do not disturb others' momentum. Get one point,
want to watch , just watch, dun cause people to know, in the end, no show. haha

Never-say-die
01-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Yup, wanna watch just watch... but be tactical

SexFreak
01-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Yup, wanna watch just watch... but be tactical

Hmmmmmmmm ......... :rolleyes: ......... That's what we have been taught during our NS time ! Tactical Move ! bwahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

sexster2006
01-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Try Prince cinema in the afternoon ... take the second row from last at the corner ... it works for me ... :)

kingcopa
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Nxt year will be another 2 more days...... so I should expect ur call on 1 Jan 2007 rite? :D

U will get my call pretty soon

DavidCheng
02-01-2007, 01:28 AM
At the SPA pool of the condo. Bloody hell, stupid wife big aunty came and she still don't know. Guess what happen, the whole pool was red and need to engage the security guards to inform the next users that the pool is under servicing. :D

Very embarassing. Not long after that, condo management had to issue a circular to remind residents not to do hanky panky bussiness on condo pool.

giggz83
02-01-2007, 05:02 AM
Try Prince cinema in the afternoon ... take the second row from last at the corner ... it works for me ... :)

ahh .. bro, u live bedok huh~

hehhee :D

nydccafe
02-01-2007, 11:41 AM

Did it twice in the recent rainy season.
Once at carpark in Sentosa and another in a open hut and Changi Beach. :D

whos_yrdaddy
02-01-2007, 12:38 PM
i tried once at the lectural hall in NYP during school holiday.
it was kinda of romatic can change the lights until very romatic...

Rainman
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
What make this thread so hot? all big gun posting inside here :D

Define BIG GUN leh... hehe

metalsp2
03-01-2007, 12:47 AM
was reading some of other bro's accts.. decided to share mine too..

with my ex gf..

1st time:
not exactly public.. but was at her house one afternoon.. we both got horny and started stripping and frenching from dining table to bedroom to bathroom.. we 'finished' off in the bathroom.. and took a shower tog.. aft bathing.. she walked out naked into the living room.. but becuz her towel or sth was hanging at the balcony.. she had to walk there naked.. and best of all.. the balcony doesnt have those lower wall covering.. just metal strips. so the opp block could actually see us...

seeing this.. i went up to her from her back.. im naked too of cuz.. then i started fondling her breasts from behind.. playing with her nipples in full view of the opp block.. i placed my dick in between her legs and started rubbing against her pussy.. felt almost like a doggie.. and it was so exciting to know that someone might be watching from opp.. she was pushing me to go back to the room.. and we had another round of fun....

2nd time:
this time.. it was at the void deck below my house... those stone chairs and table.. she was sitting on my lap.. we were like hugging like lovers.. and i got pretty horny.. smelling her hair.... i started to erect.. she was wearing skirt.. (but still kind of restrictive kind..not the super easy soft material kind..) nevertheless.. i try to position my erected dick.. (still covered) around her pussy area... and started rubbing and rubbing.. she always gets horny when i do that.. and i could see her facial expression.. always turns me on.. we gotta constantly keep a look out cuz pple do walk by... we rubba rubba underneath her skirt for quite awhile. then i buay tahan.. i reached underneath and unzip my fly and let my dick free... at the same time try to pull away her panty.. not v easy cuz she wasnt wearing those g string kind... super horny liao.. dun care anything.. just try to anyhow poke under there.... got a few actions and pumps in.... then gave up... better to do it at home...

boxter
04-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Seeing so many response I had to contribute my side of fun days when I was younger.

with 1st gf, petting in cinemas in Toa Payoh
with 2nd gf, fingering her in a coach on the way to KL, did her twice in poly toilet beside the swimming pool, bj in the poly student union's room, petting in a car around private estates

I miss those days....

flare
05-01-2007, 12:19 PM
making luv in my company toliet when doing my OT

Arofan
05-01-2007, 01:07 PM
making luv in my company toliet when doing my OT

That's what the company is paying you for ... hahaha ... :D Can tell me the name of your company? I also want to join leh ... :p

Shiokday
05-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Define BIG GUN leh... hehe

= rainman?....:p

flare
05-01-2007, 01:26 PM
That's what the company is paying you for ... hahaha Can tell me the name of your company? I also want to join leh

ha ha who knows my HR is also one of the member here then i die!:D :D

juzjoin
05-01-2007, 03:19 PM
was travelling to Bangkok last Nov with my FB. was on a SQ flight at abt 1000hrs. flight was not crowded. half wat thru the flight was feeling very horny and was massaging her mount till she was very wet, head to the toilet at the rear and we ve a quickie inside the cubicle.. guess 1 of the stewardess saw but she never said anything when we come out.

vkoolboi
05-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro, admire your skills. The toilet is so cramp and you can do a quickie. Salute you! will up you if i have the points, unfortunately, I was zapped recently by some clones.

was travelling to Bangkok last Nov with my FB. was on a SQ flight at abt 1000hrs. flight was not crowded. half wat thru the flight was feeling very horny and was massaging her mount till she was very wet, head to the toilet at the rear and we ve a quickie inside the cubicle.. guess 1 of the stewardess saw but she never said anything when we come out.

Onyx2Rock
05-01-2007, 04:19 PM
My most memorable was doing it with my GF then at the OCS swimming pool on a sunday in 2001. We just started our relationship and though of going to show off a little to her... anyway it was before 911 so the security there was lax cos OCS then was open concept ma...

Started our swim at the learner pool and it was usual hugging and kissing in the water. Best part was there was not 1 single soul there. so we were getting horny and started petting in the pool.

She was not adventurous enough to do it in the pool and i was afriad of getting myself into trouble... just wanting to remain as it was... Then, we decided to leave the pool and shower to leave OCS.

GF suddenly tell me she was afriad to shower alone. so we went to the ladies to shower since noone ma... taking lots of risks there man... Lucky nothing happened sia....

back to the showers... i started by just watching her shower and passing her the shower foams... then gotten too horny... jumped in to shower together... frenched and petting follows... then she surpised me by squating down to give me a BJ... so siok when you are stepping in danger zone sia... can tahan i pull her up and started fu*king her standing in the shower... changed a few positions before cumming...

finished our showers, hopped on to my car and left OCS sextisfied....

too bad.... cant do that anymore...

otamay
05-01-2007, 05:26 PM
was travelling to Bangkok last Nov with my FB. was on a SQ flight at abt 1000hrs. flight was not crowded. ......... guess 1 of the stewardess saw but she never said anything when we come out.
You should have invited her for second round......;)

lam1673
05-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I did once in a fitting room. My GF was trying a few pcs of dress, and she pulled me to the room to help her. At that time there was no other people hanging around the fitting rooms area.

Seeing her undress to tryon new clothes made me horny, We ended up with a quickie in the room. When we opened the fitting room door, we saw 2 person waiting outside, not sure whether they sensed any happening inside.

KingEros
05-01-2007, 10:13 PM
anyway it was before 911 so the security there was lax cos OCS then was open concept ma...
Yah, how I miss those good old days ...

A little more than 10 years back, on a stay-in course ... it was so bloody convenient in those few months to arrange for the ONS or spare tyres to be whisked off to the Accommodation Blocks near the O-Mess - you even have a discrete exit early next morning via the road leading to Discovery Centre.

Best in my memory ... was the Mess Dinner held at the O-Mess, after the departure of the stars & crabs ... the ladies were brought on a tour of the Accommodation Blocks. That's when my buddy & I did a soft swing* with our respective partners ... on the bed, on the study table, on the inside of the wardrobe - all in the name of seeing who can come more times!!!

Oops, apologies for digressing ... since my adventures dun qualify as "fucking in the public area". :o

* For the uninitiated, soft swing means no physical exchange of partners ... just you bonk yours, I bonk mine but all unconcealed within the same room. Thought I better explain, before my PM get loaded with indecent proposals, mistaking that I'm actually bisexual ... or worst, homosexual!! :eek:

KingEros
05-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I did once in a fitting room. My GF was trying a few pcs of dress, and she pulled me to the room to help her. At that time there was no other people hanging around the fitting rooms area.
My wife always bring me with her into the dressing room ... unless it's stated as "prohibited" upfront.

The dressing room I fancy most is in Tangs, alongside the FCUK counter ... bloody dressing room is so spacious with a sofa in there too - providing all sorts of possibilities in terms of positions!!!
But we've not done anything there yet ... becoz there's always a long queue for those few dressing rooms. :(

The other place I enjoyed is the LUSH shop in Scotts ... is it still there??
Their few adjacent "dressing room" are nothing more than curtains ... & I never fail to see more than I should from the neighbouring ladies, whenever I'm there waiting for the missus to show me what she was trying out. :D

Then again, I'm digressing ... SORRY.

DaLu Power
06-01-2007, 11:06 AM

So Bro.... when you gg again? Because I stay right above!! :D

yes of course. i did it over 20 times there. its not really bright. orange lights only. quite dark at the corner and if you hide behind the pillar, no one will notice you. only need to be careful of joggers but they are there at evening only. So bonk there after 1am will be safe. bishan park not safe... i got peeped by peeping toms before.

Saw not once, but twice, a guy wearing dark pants with a lady hugging and "ransacking" something ard 9pm+. Hope that is not you. ;)

otamay
06-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Many years ago, I did once with my girl in one of the HDB lift in the fternoon. I just send the lift up from the ground floor right to the top floor. Then on the way down again to the ground floor. Luckily it did not stop in-between on the way down and happened that no one is waiting at the ground floor nor going down. I just send the lift many times going up and down and with deep fenching like mad and fingering all the way until both of us climax. Phew!...The feelings was really on cloud nine........;)

X-Guy
06-01-2007, 12:07 PM
So Bro.... when you gg again? Because I stay right above!! :D

Saw not once, but twice, a guy wearing dark pants with a lady hugging and "ransacking" something ard 9pm+. Hope that is not you. ;)

9pm+... i seldom "play" there so early unless raining. Too many people. usually 1am+ or 2am+ after watching midnight movie nearby. u staying near where bro? u know there is a blk where they have 3 stairs, 1 in middle and 2 at the corner. corner staircase facing the petrol station. opposite blk can see the staircase.
last time always bonk my gf there. until once found someone peeping at us from the corridor.

Bigbluebird
06-01-2007, 04:21 PM
This thread is simply exciting! I did it in Jurong Point shopping mall a few times before, imagine the crowds and excitement haha.

#1 Library - Pulled my girl in after realising nobody in the toilet at all, had a good time pumping her until some geeks decided to use the toilet but nobody found out.

#2 Staircase - The top level staircase, can't remember which one exactly but done it at least 10 times there.

#3 Clinic level - The clinics usually close on Sundays but you still have access to it, went into one of the toilets with her before a few times and screwed her inside the disabled cubicle haha.

PS3SG
07-01-2007, 01:17 AM
This thread is simply exciting! I did it in Jurong Point shopping mall a few times before, imagine the crowds and excitement haha.

#1 Library - Pulled my girl in after realising nobody in the toilet at all, had a good time pumping her until some geeks decided to use the toilet but nobody found out.

#2 Staircase - The top level staircase, can't remember which one exactly but done it at least 10 times there.

#3 Clinic level - The clinics usually close on Sundays but you still have access to it, went into one of the toilets with her before a few times and screwed her inside the disabled cubicle haha.

Bro Bigbluebird,
We are in the same league, did it in your #2 & 3 before

X-Guy
07-01-2007, 01:32 PM

bro is it the staircase beside the comic shop at the top floor? i did it with my gf many times over there. Caught a few times too. =p

Deztruct
07-01-2007, 02:00 PM
haa..seem like Jurong Pt is a popular place..still remember many years ago when i was in a camp ard tat area..whenever i got nites off..i wld meet my gf then at tat area for some bj/hj...was caught once by another couple there..muz hv been enjoyin the bj too much...quickly zip up and pull down my gf blouse and walk away with her bra in her bag :p