PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

parklon
09-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Haha thanks to all bros who recommended places. Will try one of them soon :D

5ag1_Boar
09-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Your FL or FB? Did you check whether underage? They go in as young as 16 (turn 17 in first year).

Pick up a xmm in between her classes at nanyang poly just now. We drove around ang mo kio but couldn't find a discreet mscp for a quickie in the bright afternoon. End up driving to seletar reservoir. We drove all the way in where there's a pavilion. Fortunately theres was no one around so we went to a spot beside a NCC building beside the pavilion and had a quickie facing the reservoir. After i unload my white armies in her mouth, we went to the toilet at the pavilion and wash up. I then rusher back to her poly for her next class. Too bad alot of time was wasted searching for a discreet spot in amk, if not we could have had another round in the pavilion toilet.

cawca
09-07-2014, 09:57 PM
There are some very quiet stretches along Punggol Waterway especially where there are ongoing construction works. Had quite a good time with my partner there late at night until some workers noticed us from a distance and came towards us for a better look.

hayashi72
09-07-2014, 10:31 PM

Jetsy
10-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Nice thread.

dapang
10-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Your FL or FB? Did you check whether underage? They go in as young as 16 (turn 17 in first year).

Its one of my FB. Anyway, thanks for the concern, bro. As long as she is in poly, she can't be underaged as she would definitely be over 16 years old. Only having sex with gals under 16 is considered having sex with a minor.

Unitil
11-07-2014, 12:33 AM
I used to do it at the corner staircase above my floor.

doubletap
11-07-2014, 09:25 AM
last night went to a big big dimly lit carpark around science centre..... exit from AYE, to jurong town hall rd. then on yr left (uphill) before science centre. it has a sign stating PUB. veer left, n go thru a gantry post.

cool n dimly lit big carpark. while doing mankind deed, u still can see around for any monkeys anot. after deed.............. clean up. exit gantry, only deducted $1 from cash card. worth the $1 !!!!:D

fictionman
11-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Same here, i was also zapped for sharing outddor sex experience. Maybe i should stop sharing since these idiots who zap me simply can't find gals to let them fuck so they think we made up these stories.

Bro...take it easy...My opinion why u kena zap is i think u seem to be fucking ard the whole of Spore...Mayb some of us find it hard to believe lor..Now u r even fucking a poly gal...So mayb find it a wee bit hard to digest

sequence79
11-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi all, any recommendation for a good place to get a HJ? don't have a car. Was thinking whether those toilets for disabled, or fitting rooms are safe.

rockers87
11-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi all, any recommendation for a good place to get a HJ? don't have a car. Was thinking whether those toilets for disabled, or fitting rooms are safe.

head into the toilets along sentosa beaches. make sure is late at night

Serenade
11-07-2014, 03:27 PM
bt timah hill

Hindhede Road car park is locked in the evenings, but still accessible on foot. But now I think park is closed for repairs.

dapang
11-07-2014, 03:45 PM
head into the toilets along sentosa beaches. make sure is late at night

Actually most of the handicapped toilets in the parks during weekdays are very safe. Most of these parks having only crowds during weekends. If u only need a handjob then no need to even go inside the toilets. Any staircases, benches in parks or places which are more secluded will do.

ice7
12-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Any suggestions gt place in the east area..? Bringing my wife out tonite n decided to hanky panky outdoor,i ride bike anyway...

HairyTwatter
12-07-2014, 09:35 AM
east side ? try industrial estate late at night, free parking, and no one around

ice7
12-07-2014, 10:57 AM
east side ? try industrial estate late at night, free parking, and no one around

Any idea where?

faszcom
12-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Any suggestions gt place in the east area..? Bringing my wife out tonite n decided to hanky panky outdoor,i ride bike anyway...

There is one MSCP near Aljunied swimming pool.
But bike...a bit difficult

Lavia
12-07-2014, 01:04 PM
nice clips bro.

HairyTwatter
12-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Any idea where?

any industrial estate bro., any thing at midnight is practically Empty.
with bike, you've only got one choice, public sex :) who knows, might
add some spice to your life too

ice7
12-07-2014, 04:38 PM
any industrial estate bro., any thing at midnight is practically Empty.
with bike, you've only got one choice, public sex :) who knows, might
add some spice to your life too

Tat is wat i want to try,public sex or myb juz public bj or hj...

7wonders
13-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Tat is wat i want to try,public sex or myb juz public bj or hj...

So how bro? Hows ur outing last night? Found a suitable Public Place to bang? Share the experience lay. Lol haha.

Ups

7wonders
13-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Haha this thread more n more like the Czech streets dot com. Fcuking in public. Haha

ice7
13-07-2014, 10:56 AM
So how bro? Hows ur outing last night? Found a suitable Public Place to bang? Share the experience lay. Lol haha.

Ups

Fuck ah!! Bring my wife to mscp at punggol ask her to bj or hj,she refused....
But before that on top of bike while riding,she took out my cock n rub it n stroke it...
At traffic light got a few cabbies dun know they saw or not...

dapang
13-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Last night brought my fb to meet with of one the bro here with his fb at Zouk. After a whole night of partying, i offered to sent his fb home as my fb and him wanted to stay longer to watch the world cup match.

I have been touching her the whole night while dancing and fr her response i know should be able to bonk her. I took the chance to leave with her while the bro can continue partying with my fb.

As i am not familiar with any spots in the vicinity, i drove to the ROM car park. There was not a single car there. As usual, the street lamps there are off and the place is dark. I parked the car and immediately french kiss her while my hands auto roam. She response by unzipping my trousers and grab my junior. She then gave me a bbbj. I then climbed over to her seat, unlift her dress, lower her panties and start banging as hard as i can. Before i know it, i had to pull out junior and unload my white army on her tummy. We then clean up and tcss for a while before driving off.

By the way, any bros know if there is any good spots in the vicinity of zouk?

pleasurehobby
14-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Fuck ah!! Bring my wife to mscp at punggol ask her to bj or hj,she refused....
But before that on top of bike while riding,she took out my cock n rub it n stroke it...
At traffic light got a few cabbies dun know they saw or not...

You are on badass dare devil bro.

HJ while riding bike is kickass.

Upped your points.

yamico27
14-07-2014, 01:52 PM
I got a few interesting public places to fuck outside.hehe.

megachiongster
14-07-2014, 06:50 PM

give some suggestions leh? haha i am tired of using hotel rooms :p

doubletap
15-07-2014, 09:38 AM

where? bushes? HDB rooftops? in the big drains?

BoyKen
15-07-2014, 11:53 AM
My office is full with female all around, as my job is about entertaining clients and troubleshooting their desktops. I meet a fair share of flirty ones.

I once had a fling with this colleague of mine. And boy was it wonderlust.

It started with an innocent meeting with me lending a troubleshooting her pc.

She told me, you are young must enjoy singlehood. Looking at her, atmost I would think she was in her early 30s. She was mixed, prettyface, tall, slim, perky boobs with pointy nipple and a nice ass.

I managed to solve her issue within 30mins and she jokingly said "Next time i have an issue, I go to u straight ok?" Giggles

She always wear this body hugging dress to work. It fits her nicely, so its a nice eye candy to have.

Over the next few weeks, I found out that she was a divorcee and a mother of 2.

She was a mature lady aka MILF! who knows what she wants, so from there I know if I was to have fling it would never suffice without effort.

One day, she had another computer issue, true enough she came straight to me. I told her, if I fix this issue, we shall have drinks later on. She agreed!

Tru out the day I was excited. That night we had drinks that at Hard Rock. She told me she was not gona drink more den 1 as she does not wana go home to her daughter drunk.

We finished everything by 10 and I decided to send her home. She was living at Redhill so it wasnt too far off. We flagged for a cab and she stated destination and we were off.

Inside the cab, flirtatious things started to happen. I tried my luck by putting my hands on her legs. Boy it was soft. What happened next was to make my night. It was dark, so she placed near my lil one and started unzipping my pants.

Gave me a handjob at first, and she gave me a gaze, looked at the uncle tru the mirror and went down on me. A deep sloppy blowjob. I was looking up at the driver seat trying to not make her head motion look obvious. I was controlling myself hard til i felt a gag, deepthroat. Wanted to CIM but not enought time. My hand wondered into her dress and could felt her trimmed wet pussy. Gave her a finger. Bj was roughly 3 long minutes and we reached our destination.

We payed the taxi driver and she told me to follow her...

Heres some teaser for for what happened next, the stairs!

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19632264/

Up me for more guys...

basfreak
15-07-2014, 11:55 AM
My experiences are with FLs and KTV gals. For KTV gals, did BBBJ before at staircase and FJ in female toilet. For FLs, did BBBJ in a multi-storey carpark top floor with a local FL in Jurong West and FJ with a local FL in a HDB block in Yishun.

rotter88
15-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Exciting to get in action for outdoor sex. Found a girl from chat and met up that evening. Instructed her to go commando and she dressed in pearl colour skintight dress with red bra. Moved to a Jurong MSCP and get into action; begin with tongue wagging fight, roam her titties (small cupped though), finger her wet pussy. Soon capped on and started doggie and finish it. It's a exciting time esp there are pple moving in the lower storey of CP. :P

OsamaBinLaden
15-07-2014, 12:51 PM
met this bbw thru an online classifieds site during the 2013/2014 new years eve. i had managed to get a condo unit for a few days. she replied to my ad and we met up in the condo.

the condo has a rooftop pool and hot pool jacuzzi. we were in the hot jacuzzi during the countdown. there were others in the rooftop as well, but we were the only 2 in the jacuzzi.

once the countdown is over and everyone left, we started to make out in the jacuzzi. no need to say what happen next. shiok..!!

met up with her a few more times and did the same thing. pool and jacuzzi was supposed to close at 10.30pm, but the security guard did not really bother.

rockers87
15-07-2014, 12:57 PM
My experiences are with FLs and KTV gals. For KTV gals, did BBBJ before at staircase and FJ in female toilet. For FLs, did BBBJ in a multi-storey carpark top floor with a local FL in Jurong West and FJ with a local FL in a HDB block in Yishun.

impressive! multiple locations.

rockers87
15-07-2014, 12:59 PM
had my gal to bbbj while i m driving. there was once her top came loose as she sat up n another driver beside us happen to saw her loosed top

Apopo
15-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Nice thread.

Teanone
17-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Any places to recommend? pm me ths.

doubletap
18-07-2014, 06:04 PM
jus now at 1615hrs, pick lover (or FB, i dunno) up from her office. then while driving on SLE, made a detour out to upp Thompson rd, then into mandai rd. stopped by the infamous long driveway (with busstop), and came down to chat for awhile n chat + smoke.

while smoking halfway, she sat on my lap n kiss me passionately....... on the bench. i fingered her pussy n made her wet....... seeing no one around us at tat time, we made our way into the car....... n continue kissing n touching touching....

she unzipped me and went down on me. in the midst of those passing busses and lorries along mandai rd, she jus continued her work....... at the point of ejaculation, i noticed a motorbike approaching into the driveway. i quickly forced out my last bit of sperm.... she CIM.

we cleaned up, n left the place...... entire time in the car: 10 mins.

kindda kinky to do tat kindda things under the broad daylight. :)

Sannest
18-07-2014, 07:38 PM
great story bro...

andy888
19-07-2014, 09:47 AM
The last time i have it public with my fb around 3am see her home, she pulled me to the stair case strip me naked and start to bj and hj me. Without her dropping any of her dress. She said: " you can only wear back ur clothes if u cum in my mouth" zzzz rammed her mouth as fast as i could to avoid being caught a exhitbitionist. After a few min o came in her mouth. She still violently continue to suck despite my release. Made me come twice. For those who knows the immediate feeling is super shoik with my leg turn jelly. She then show my cum on her tongue and swallow every drop of it. While im recovering, she toss my clothes to lower floor and watxh me go down the stairs and picked it up.. After i clothes up and i looked at her, u are next. She just smile,and replied games on.

James078
19-07-2014, 10:14 PM
The last time i have it public with my fb around 3am see her home, she pulled me to the stair case strip me naked and start to bj and hj me. Without her dropping any of her dress. She said: " you can only wear back ur clothes if u cum in my mouth" zzzz rammed her mouth as fast as i could to avoid being caught a exhitbitionist. After a few min o came in her mouth. She still violently continue to suck despite my release. Made me come twice. For those who knows the immediate feeling is super shoik with my leg turn jelly. She then show my cum on her tongue and swallow every drop of it. While im recovering, she toss my clothes to lower floor and watxh me go down the stairs and picked it up.. After i clothes up and i looked at her, u are next. She just smile,and replied games on.

Wow lucky you . your fb like cim so much . Show you and swallow some more ..
:)

Brother
19-07-2014, 10:27 PM

your fb damn sporting! you sure to get lotsa sexventures :D

andy888
19-07-2014, 11:11 PM
She later complained abt weird feeling in her throat and drank plenty of water. Haha

andy888
19-07-2014, 11:21 PM
She later complained abt weird feeling in her throat and drank plenty of water. Haha

Sweatcari
20-07-2014, 10:31 AM
camping here!

Aphael
21-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Any bro here is the black car at bb nature park earlier on?
I was in the car that Winded window down with action.

Coconuti
21-07-2014, 10:54 AM
camping for more

rockers87
21-07-2014, 03:05 PM
was at ecp on sat night n saw many couples enjoying on their benches. wow wad a sight! until i saw one uncle n aunty standing at the rocky area kissing n hugging.

boyboy85
21-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Hehe I just did with my girl at one handicap toilet in a polytechnic in the north lol. Damn exciting as students leaving classrooms will walk pass one lol

rockers87
21-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Hehe I just did with my girl at one handicap toilet in a polytechnic in the north lol. Damn exciting as students leaving classrooms will walk pass one lol

RP rite? haha

dapang
22-07-2014, 08:06 PM
My fb and i just found a secluded place at pasir ris farmway. While i am fingering her now, we thought of exploring the idea of a car swing here. Any couples who is interested can pm me, we can park side by side and fuck our own partner then if everyone's comfortable then we can swap partners.

Karai
23-07-2014, 08:39 AM
camping for more!

MoJoe313
24-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Found this thread. Here is my contribution. A real story with my wife. It happened when we were newly weds and the kids have not come on board yet. We were both staying alone in a exec condo in Jurong West then. One night around 1am, we were horny. I suggested outdoor sex. She agreed.

Before we left our apartment, I told her I wanted something exciting - I told her to go out in only a towel, nothing underneath. She was aghast. I reasoned with her there will not be anyone around at that hour on a weeknight. She reluctantly agreed. So off came her panty and pyjamas. She doesnt wear a bra at home. I found the smallest towel we had. Well, actually I prepared one for an occasion like this. Don't we all have our tricks. LoL. The towel was old too so it had some torn frills. She wrapped the small towel around her body. It barely went around her body once. It was so short that it just covered her bums. When she moved, the lower half of the towel opened easily, revealing her pussy. She gave me the very unhappy look.

With that, we sneaked out of our main door. I locked it behind us. Entered the lift and went down. She looked gorgeous in only a towel. So vulnerable. So sexy.

"Basement?!!" she exclaimed. We have had midnight sex around the condo so she thought we were doing it within our condo compound.

"Yes, basement to the car" I replied. 

She stared into my eyes looking horrified. Wearing a small towel only around our condo compound was already daring enough. If caught, she could pretend she was heading to the swimming pool. Wearing a small towel only OUTSIDE our compound was something else!

Before she could react the lift door opened. No one. She walked out calmly in her small towel. We got into the car and drove by the guardhouse. The guards werent looking. Everything went on smoothly.

In the car, I could tell she felt relieved having made it that far. I slid my fingers into her pussy and put my other hand onto the steering wheel. My wife is the sort that you need to get her wet in order that she agrees to all other requests. A few strokes of my fingers and she was already wet. When I reached a traffic junction, I pulled off her towel leaving her totally naked. She protested weakly. But I had the upper hand, or fingers so she left it as that. She sat naked in my car letting me finger her wet pussy. It was a challenge to drive straight. We passed several cars. Not sure if they saw her naked. The street lights were not that bright. If any driver glanced our way, they can probably see her naked C cups. But not her naked bottom.

I drove towards a hill top park in Jurong West....

MoJoe313
24-07-2014, 09:00 AM
It was around 1.30am when we arrived at the hill top park. At the top of the hill was a pagoda. The carpark connected directly to the park. After I parked my car, there was a bench 3 metres in front of my car, partially covered by a tree. We chose that bench.

There were only 2-3 empty cars in the entire carpark. I returned her the small towel and encouraged her to go out in it. It took less effort because she was already high from all the fingering.

She wrapped the towel around her body and we made our way to the bench. No one was around. There, we smooched and fondled. Now, having your partner dressed only in a towel makes park-smooching so much more convenient. In one move of the hand, I could cup her breast and sqeeze her nipples. In another, my fingers were inside her pussy. No clothes to fumble over. I rotated between her nipples and pussy. She was very aroused. Soon, we were working towards her first cum.

The thing about woman is you cannot let her cum else she loses interest. So when she got high, I stopped. Then I demanded she removed her towel. No quarrels this time. She pulled it off in an instant and threw it as far as she could. As long as I kept my fingers inside her, she obeyed like a slave.

So she sat naked on a stone bench in the park locked in embrace with me. We kissed while I continued to finger her.

I couldnt tell who was enjoying it more. She being fingered or me enjoying my very naked wife in a public place. I decided I had to make the most use of it.

I stopped fingering again.

"Lets take a walk" I said.

"Huh??" came the reply.

She protested. I insisted. I teased her pussy again with my fingers....and won the battle of wills. We got up.

Standing naked, she clasped my hand tightly. I could tell she was frightened. We took our first steps holding hands. She made no attempts to cover herself with her other hand.

This walk, to me was more memorable than our wedding aisle walk. I mean, holding hands and walking with my naked wife in public sure took excitment to the next level. Every step was heart pounding. She tried pretending it was normal.....except that she was walking in a park with no clothes on......

Papsica09
24-07-2014, 09:15 AM
I enjoy the clips. Thanks

MoJoe313
24-07-2014, 09:53 AM
After the first few steps, the other steps got briskier. I changed positions a few time. I wrapped my arm around her bare shoulders and squeezed her nipples while we walked. Then, I slipped a few fingers inside her pussy. Eventually, one hand went around her naked bum and a finger poked inside her ass while she walked. Everywhere was so accessible when she is naked! She was still very tensed. To assure her, we stopped to cuddle and kiss. Then one of my hand drifted away to cup her breast while the other hand went inside her pussy again. Basically, she was molested at every possible part.

It was a magnificent moment. For those who have not walked with your naked spouse in a park, I recommend you try it at least once in your life. Words cannot fully describe the feeling. It felt sensuous and sexy, yet thrilling and scary. You want it to continue and you want it to end at the same time. She with not a shred of clothes on, me fully clothed. She defenceless. Me dominating. I could do anything I wanted with her. Show her naked body to anyone I wanted. She was like a toy at my disposal.

We walked a good 10 minutes. No one said a thing. Many thoughts race through my mind. What if a group of blanga jump out of nowhere, overpower me and raped her? What if someone was looking from behind a tree. Her naked C cups and wet pussy were in full display. On any other normal day, it would have been covered with a top and bra. That moment, neither were on. Not even panties. What if someone we knew saw her? It will be so awkward and embarrassing. What if a policeman was to see us instead and arrest her, does she have to go a police station in the nude?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind us! There were people in the park at 2am?!

sony2002
24-07-2014, 07:47 PM
wow...walk around park fully naked?

The furthest i have tried was walking topless on the beach at night

neoprint123
24-07-2014, 08:58 PM
For those who have not walked with your naked spouse in a park, I recommend you try it at least once in your life. !

Bro, I shall award you with steel balls and your SO with steel boobies.. Is hard to find your SO to do this~~~

Salute~~~~~~

highlysex
24-07-2014, 09:14 PM
"Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind us! There were people in the park at 2am?!"
Bro please continue, up you my 3pts : :)

MoJoe313
25-07-2014, 12:08 AM
The footsteps got louder, followed by whisperings. I knew the inevitable. We were on the main footpath and there were people behind us!

She panicked. She had no clothes on. Or any nearby. The consolation was we were at a darker part of the park. Out of instinct, she grabbed me face-front to kiss, and in doing so hide her assets against my body. She was trembling. I reacted by kissing her and holding on to her naked bum cheeks.

"Dear dear.....scared...." she whimpered.

"Dont worry, I cover you" I assured her. The truth was I was just as frightened. Haha.

Sure enough, a well dressed male and female couple walked towards us. The lady was in an office suit, the guy in a long sleeve office shirt and pants. I dont know why we did not get off the footpath. On hindsight, it was the best thing to do but we were not thinking straight. We just stopped in the middle of the footpath to kiss. My wife was very obviously naked.

The couple came up to us, and one of them said something. Then, as if nothing was wrong, they walked passed us and walked straight ahead. My heart jumped out. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the man looking back to stare at my wife's naked back and smiling to her. My wife was flushed with embarrassment.

Soon, the couple disappeared in front of us. We were left alone again on the footpath. This time, very eager to fuck. The thought that someone had just seen my naked wife made me hard. I pull out my dick and got a few strokes inside her. Then, we decided it was too difficult to fuck standing. So we hurried back to the original stone bench. When we reached, she knelt on the bench and I pulled down my bermudas to doggy her from behind. It was desperate, frenzied fucking. Every stroke brought intense pleasure. There was a certain urgency to get the deed done quickly to avoid any further "catastrophe".

Just when one thinks things cant get worse, it usually does. While doggying, lights suddenly shone at us. Took me a while to realize another car had parked besides our car and seen us. They had turned on their car headlights to get a better view of us fucking......

playplay88
25-07-2014, 12:17 AM
The footsteps got louder, followed by whisperings. I knew the inevitable. We were on the main footpath and there were people behind us!

She panicked. She had no clothes on. Or any nearby. The consolation was we were at a darker part of the park. Out of instinct, she grabbed me face-front to kiss, and in doing so hide her assets against my body. She was trembling. I reacted by kissing her and holding on to her naked bum cheeks.

"Dear dear.....scared...." she whimpered.

"Dont worry, I cover you" I assured her. The truth was I was just as frightened. Haha.

Sure enough, a well dressed male and female couple walked towards us. The lady was in an office suit, the guy in a long sleeve office shirt and pants. I dont know why we did not get off the footpath. On hindsight, it was the best thing to do but we were not thinking straight. We just stopped in the middle of the footpath to kiss. My wife was very obviously naked.

The couple came up to us, and one of them said something. Then, as if nothing was wrong, they walked passed us and walked straight ahead. My heart jumped out. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the man looking back to stare at my wife's naked back and smiling to her. My wife was flushed with embarrassment.

Soon, the couple disappeared in front of us. We were left alone again on the footpath. This time, very eager to fuck. The thought that someone had just seen my naked wife made me hard. I pull out my dick and got a few strokes inside her. Then, we decided it was too difficult to fuck standing. So we hurried back to the original stone bench. When we reached, she knelt on the bench and I pulled down my bermudas to doggy her from behind. It was desperate, frenzied fucking. Every stroke brought intense pleasure. There was a certain urgency to get the deed done quickly to avoid any further "catastrophe".

Just when one thinks things cant get worse, it usually does. While doggying, lights suddenly shone at us. Took me a while to realize another car had parked besides our car and seen us. They had turned on their car headlights to get a better view of us fucking......

Keep it up. More pls!!

MoJoe313
25-07-2014, 12:30 AM
By that time, my wife and me were extremely high. We knew we were being watched but neither of us wanted it to end. We were partially blocked by some random tree branches and thats about it. It was worth a gamble to continue. Clueless at what to do next, we upped the pace. I thrusted faster. She moved in rhythm against my every stroke to take in my full hard cock. It didnt take very long for us to reach our individual orgasms. She let out a final moan and I exploded inside her. It was a gigantic cum. We collapsed onto the bench. Then, as if to confirm they were watching, the lights went off after we came.

The rest happened in a hurry. I pulled up my bermudas, grabbed her hands and rushed back to the car. She merely followed, still naked. We forgot about her small towel.

She went inside the car first and I hurried to the driver side. Didnt even dare look to see who was watching us from the other car. I drove off quickly. No one said a thing.

When we arrived at our condo guard house, the duty guard for some strange reasons decided to take an interest in my car. He peeped in and saw my naked wife. By then, she can't decide to be admired, angry or blase. She just sat there confused and tired, while he glared at her unrestrained naked C cups. He looked in disbelief and then opened the barrier.

I parked and we made our way inside the lift. Fortunately, no one. She was still naked and looking flustered. The sight of her nude in a lift gave me ideas. Normally, she will stand at that same corner in her office attire looking immaculate. But this time, she was standing there without a shred of clothing and her hair messed up, with cum dripping down her legs. Her brown nipples were staring at me. She looked so seductive. So alluring. So fuckable.....and I loved it. My dick stood to attention again....

MoJoe313
25-07-2014, 12:44 AM
So I pushed her against the lift wall and entered her from behind. This is the fun part of going out with a naked woman. You can do it where you want, when you want. Just pull out a hard dick and push it inside her. Grab her boobies the next moment. It was that easy. No clothes or towel to hinder. No permission needed too.

"No no....cannot. Got camera....." she objected.

I had apparently forgotten the lift had a camera. Neither did it occur to me that the guard who saw her naked could be watching from the guard house. He probably did. My mind was focused on another matter - the opportunity to fuck her in the lift we use everyday. I mean, how often does one get a chance like this?

I ignored her and pushed a few long strokes inside her.

"Aahhhhhhh......." she moaned. "Dont stop......" she whispered.

(It is really not difficult to understand women. Their No means Yes, their Yes means No, and their "Are You Hungry?" means you better offer to go out buy her favourite Or Luak. I wonder why some guys here have difficulties understanding women??)

The mirrors in the lift made sex extraordinary. Its like watching your own porn. I enjoyed watching from a reverse angle how her boobies rocked away with each of my thrust.

I managed a few more good, long strokes inside her before the lift arrived on our floor. We disengaged and went inside our home to complete round 2. It was an unforgettable night. From that day, we avoided that security guard.

ice7
25-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Juz finish fucking my wife at the staircase outside our house. Manage to make her walk out of our house naked to the staircase n me too walk out naked. A quick doggy at the staircase,the feeling is awesome n hopefully somebody across the block saw us....

Energyper
25-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi bro ,Thanks for the sharing of video links .

greddy88
27-07-2014, 10:03 AM
So I pushed her against the lift wall and entered her from behind. This is the fun part of going out with a naked woman. You can do it where you want, when you want. Just pull out a hard dick and push it inside her. Grab her boobies the next moment. It was that easy. No clothes or towel to hinder. No permission needed too.

I had apparently forgotten the lift had a camera. Neither did it occur to me that the guard who saw her naked could be watching from the guard house. He probably did. My mind was focused on another matter - the opportunity to fuck her in the lift we use everyday. I mean, how often does one get a chance like this?

(It is really not difficult to understand women. Their No means Yes, their Yes means No, and their "Are You Hungry?" means you better offer to go out buy her favourite Or Luak. I wonder why some guys here have difficulties understanding women??)

The mirrors in the lift made sex extraordinary. Its like watching your own porn. I enjoyed watching from a reverse angle how her boobies rocked away with each of my thrust.

I managed a few more good, long strokes inside her before the lift arrived on our floor. We disengaged and went inside our home to complete round 2. It was an unforgettable night. From that day, we avoided that security guard.

Shiok right bro?
Also did the same in the lift with my then gf long time back.
Her place was old hdb going enbloc, and most have moved out leow.
At nights could be quite deserted..and the lift was so damn slow to reach (and only stop at level 1, 6, 11).

So one of the nights I sent her home after attending a friend's wedding.. at banquet already buay tahan seeing her braless in her new silky smooth dress and a bit zao genged her side breasts.
And on the way home in the cab was like teased her throughout.
So by the time we reached, her nipple stickers have gone off.. probably left in the cab :D

Right in the lift, quickly lifted the side of her dress (still cannot forget that smooth feel of her skin and silky dress), unzipped, pulled her panties and entered her doggie.

We did stopped and disengaged when the lift reached 11, then pressed 1 again and fucked again.. so we went on like 4 rounds before I cummed on the floor :cool:

Then sent her home... later she called, her mom reprimanded her for not wearing bra and panties out!
For the next few weeks she was wrapped like dumpling lol!

BMW69
27-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Then sent her home... later she called, her mom reprimanded her for not wearing bra and panties out!
For the next few weeks she was wrapped like dumpling lol!

Her mum lifted her skirt to check her? ;)

greddy88
27-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Her mum lifted her skirt to check her? ;)

Lol.. panty was after she kenna questioned for her pointy nipples through her dress.
I remembered it wasn't showing when I picked her then, with the nipple stickers on.

She kenna deep deep from her mom that night.

greddy88
27-07-2014, 11:15 AM
And ya..come to think of it.. lucky I didn't cum inside her.. hell will break loose when the cum start to drip down her thighs while kenna scolding from her mom..

Summerhillt
27-07-2014, 11:24 AM
hahhaha.. her mother see her dress got wet patch lah thats why..

Veget
27-07-2014, 02:29 PM
multi-storey carparks never fail...hehe.

BMW69
27-07-2014, 03:16 PM
And ya..come to think of it.. lucky I didn't cum inside her.. hell will break loose when the cum start to drip down her thighs while kenna scolding from her mom..

Hahaha that's a good one xD

TwinX
28-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Was at cineleisure catching movie last night with gf and she was in a sexy mood.

She wore a short flair skirt which fly up easily when there is wind and a Gstring inside. Top was an almost transparent spag top with a lacy bra. Can see her bra clearly. Many guys were looking at her.... when we took the escalator up, can see the guys below looking up and confirm have a nice view of her ass.

After movie, was outside cineleisure smoking with gf. The wind keep blowing her skirt up. She only hold on to the front of her skirt but her behind still zaogeng. I was quite horny by then.

We went to my car parked at cine. Hanky panky awhile in the car and remove her bra and Gstring. But it was bright and still have people driving pass, so we drove out around the city trying to find a secluded place.

Ended up at kent ridge park. There was a shelter there on top a slope. Once we made sure no one around, gf squat down and give me a bj. Pull down her spag top while she was sucking and exposed her breasts. Finger her pussy and it was very wet. Her pussy juice was dripping onto the floor. Cannot tahan.... pull her up and bonk her standing behind. Tried a few different positions and finally cum onto her breasts.

Wipe clean and we walk back to car. We realise actually still have some couples and joggers around the area below. Not sure if they saw us.:p back at her home, landlord was still awake and stare at her harden nipples when we walk past him. :D

Storeak
28-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Great story bro...

egmar mah
28-07-2014, 11:15 PM

Naneh Sibeh hiong sio gan inside lift knn. Cb if neighbour come in lift em si gan Paiseh . Walau eh y ask ur wife do such thing , u decided to snatch ur wife from u in order to protect her. Up my points laiiiiiiiii!

killerboi89
29-07-2014, 12:03 AM
wah sg got nude club one ah. http://vimeo.com/101874132 video says taken 27 july 2014 somemore

cassiechaplin
29-07-2014, 04:39 AM
Any place recommendations to f outside the car with very little or no pple? Wanna explore with my guy...

ahkong
29-07-2014, 06:54 AM
wah sg got nude club one ah. http://vimeo.com/101874132 video says taken 27 july 2014 somemore

Wah lau so many guys only one gal.

wantedbryan
29-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Wah lau so many guys only one gal.

The lady will look very guai guai if she have clothes on :D:D:D

doubletap
29-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Any place recommendations to f outside the car with very little or no pple? Wanna explore with my guy...

1) in the evening, esp after 9pm, drive to mandai crematorium, along mandai lake flyover,
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mandai+Crematorium/@1.4130322,103.8079765,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x31da13ef68756d55:0xa23fab91d7432 f34

though the gates are locked, u can stop the car in front of the gate n come out of the car and fuck while using the bonnet as support for yr hands while he bonk u from behind.

this place DEFINATELY no living things after 9pm!

2) drive to Neo Tiew area, https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Neo+Tiew+Rd/@1.4249334,103.7093261,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x31da0d8e267b68c1:0x657ed4da551a2 0a4

jus drive around those jalans, n u ll definitely find many spots tat u both can go outdoors to bonk! definitely u ll thank me for recommending u to fuck under the moonlight. totally different from fucking in MSCP and carparks!

pussylicious12345
29-07-2014, 08:49 AM

Nice idea... But too bad, all dicks with one Lao Aunty....

gunner77
29-07-2014, 12:23 PM

take away the lady, it will look like some gay fest...

Wheaty
29-07-2014, 05:04 PM
nice clip. Thanks

NRider
29-07-2014, 10:08 PM

So happening ya ...:eek:

cassiechaplin
30-07-2014, 02:41 AM
1) in the evening, esp after 9pm, drive to mandai crematorium, along mandai lake flyover,
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mandai+Crematorium/@1.4130322,103.8079765,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x31da13ef68756d55:0xa23fab91d7432 f34

though the gates are locked, u can stop the car in front of the gate n come out of the car and fuck while using the bonnet as support for yr hands while he bonk u from behind.

2) drive to Neo Tiew area, https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Neo+Tiew+Rd/@1.4249334,103.7093261,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x31da0d8e267b68c1:0x657ed4da551a2 0a4

jus drive around those jalans, n u ll definitely find many spots tat u both can go outdoors to bonk! definitely u ll thank me for recommending u to fuck under the moonlight. totally different from fucking in MSCP and carparks!

Tried neo tiew area... alot mozzies was thinking if ard town area have anot?

heartbroke
30-07-2014, 07:25 AM

And the mosquitoes will thank you for the feast they get when biting my ass.. lol..

doubletap
30-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Tried neo tiew area... alot mozzies was thinking if ard town area have anot?

in town, then there is only ONE place:

- the infamous fort canning park. there are a lot of spots tat are very dimly lit and with the bushes, it is not very visible to the passerbys.

my dear, as u alr said, TOWN. our town is a renowned concrete jungle. like wat the buddies here posted; u can do it straightaway in the cineleisure carpark, or even in suntec carpark. there are no more bushes and trees for lovers to make out.

nonetheless, u can try conaught drive. after 11pm, not much souls alr. or maybe park behind some commercial buildings and engage straightaway. cos in the evenings, no one walks there.

happy bonking!

Dcflo
30-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Recently found a good spot in Dempsey. Dark and no one around after midnight. Good place for bonking!

30-07-2014, 01:33 PM
I like to do it at new mscp carparks…. Tampines/Pasir ris area alot…. Can do it at the staircase too….

Gadfly
30-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Few places but most enjoyable was in year 2000, 2001 few times, at the park beside the block 810 near Khatib MRT. Not sure whether still there, earlier there was few trees at the Bottle Tree Park side with the slope that we could cover from the people who jogging along the track. And normally around 7.30pm its so dark due to trees around and not so obvious too. Initially we never thought of having sex but after ended-up with a good fuck on the first day, then we continue to use the same place when we have limited time before her husband back home after hang around with his friends during week days. Her house was at Ring Road side and it was easy for her to go back quickly from the park.
Of course cloths on but she use to wear a shirt-blouse that has easy access to her assets and flared skirt that can cover our bottom parts in case if anyone peeps. So that she could easily sit on my lap while having me inside her. I was 31 and she was in her 40, also she was on birth controls too. :D

shawn.tan
30-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Fuck in blk 225 cck long time ago with my ex-gf... went to the highest floor and we will kiss and lift up her skirt and pull down her panties and fuck from behind (she is wearing her school uniform).. there are times she gave me a BBBJ and suddenly we heard our neighbour footsteps and quickly get up.. shiok.. i miss that kind of feel...

iksac
30-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Interesting topic! hihi

TwinX
02-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Was prawning with gf at punggol late night. Gf was in low spag top and a mini shorts. Notice the bros there keep looking at her cleavage. Sometimes when she bend forward, can see her whole bra if u are directly opposite or beside. Feel more turn on as times passes. Prawning sometimes seems like take forever.

When time up, i was quite horny. Walk along punggol park with gf trying to find a secluded place. Didn't find any so we stand facing the river and hug and kiss. Hands roam into her spag top and play with her 2 breasts. Expose her 2 nipples and her spag and bra string were dangling by the side.

But the problem is every few mins there will be people pass by. I had to pull up her spag to cover her breasts everytime and pull down again. We were very horny by then and wanted to bonk her on the spot. But too open and always have people. Went back to car and drove to a mscp facing tpe.

While driving, gf already remove all her clothes teasing me to quickly find a spot. The mscp was not a very good location but cannot tahan. We drove to almost top of mscp. There was a taxi parked there. Driver was sleeping inside and the blk behind the mscp maybe can see us. But we face tpe so not so bad. My shorts was already removed.

At first we came out of car wanted to move to back seats. But looking at gf completely naked standing beside my car cannot tahan. Ask her give me a bj outside the car and less than a min... pull her up and bonk her standing position. Very exciting and dangerous as tpe cars can see us, taxi driver if awake can see and the blk behind can see. Have to constantly check if have anyone. Finally cum after 10 mins. Faster went back to car to hide.:p

pleasurehobby
02-08-2014, 06:37 PM
The thrill of chances of being spotted every now and then is one of the most high feeling ever.

Good one bro. ;)

welldone
03-08-2014, 04:44 AM
once try a fl at tanjong pagar hdb at afternoon, standing doggie her :p

valentinotan
03-08-2014, 02:37 PM
had a bj from gf inside uniqlo changing room. feeling was damn exciting.

Carzoase
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
camping here.

whatdoido
03-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Was prawning with gf at punggol late night. Gf was in low spag top and a mini shorts. Notice the bros there keep looking at her cleavage. Sometimes when she bend forward, can see her whole bra if u are directly opposite or beside. Feel more turn on as times passes. Prawning sometimes seems like take forever.

When time up, i was quite horny. Walk along punggol park with gf trying to find a secluded place. Didn't find any so we stand facing the river and hug and kiss. Hands roam into her spag top and play with her 2 breasts. Expose her 2 nipples and her spag and bra string were dangling by the side.

But the problem is every few mins there will be people pass by. I had to pull up her spag to cover her breasts everytime and pull down again. We were very horny by then and wanted to bonk her on the spot. But too open and always have people. Went back to car and drove to a mscp facing tpe.

While driving, gf already remove all her clothes teasing me to quickly find a spot. The mscp was not a very good location but cannot tahan. We drove to almost top of mscp. There was a taxi parked there. Driver was sleeping inside and the blk behind the mscp maybe can see us. But we face tpe so not so bad. My shorts was already removed.

At first we came out of car wanted to move to back seats. But looking at gf completely naked standing beside my car cannot tahan. Ask her give me a bj outside the car and less than a min... pull her up and bonk her standing position. Very exciting and dangerous as tpe cars can see us, taxi driver if awake can see and the blk behind can see. Have to constantly check if have anyone. Finally cum after 10 mins. Faster went back to car to hide.:p

Good one bro, just upped u

graphical
03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
For me tried bbbj from local fl in car. Mscp was fully parked but managed to find a lot near the corner end. Fl removed my pant and i removed her top n mini jeans revealing her g string and finger her. She blew me and i choke her throat after that i cum. Cleaned up and after that got ppl come and drive their car parked beside us. Heng"

nicefreak
03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
There's a chinese saying, the most dangerous place is also the most safest place. In some cases, there are places that we may not realise.
office buildings around CBD at weekend night are quite dead silent actually.

sepulkaoz
04-08-2014, 01:30 AM

I went to neo tiew once to try out. While undressing my fb, saw something white flew past. Knn. Got back onto the car n f off from the area.

WithoutEuu
04-08-2014, 10:00 AM
I went to neo tiew once to try out. While undressing my fb, saw something white flew past. Knn. Got back onto the car n f off from the area.

Could that be your sperm? :D :cool:

6Friendly9
04-08-2014, 11:09 AM
There's a chinese saying, the most dangerous place is also the most safest place. In some cases, there are places that we may not realise.

==> agree.... :cool:

ice7
04-08-2014, 12:31 PM

Is it the blk 210 mscp?

SocialCircle
04-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I went to neo tiew once to try out. While undressing my fb, saw something white flew past. Knn. Got back onto the car n f off from the area.could it be those white crane?

sepulkaoz
04-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Dont think it was my sperm or a white crane. It didnt seemed like a precipitate and neither does it have wings.

Andrew1983
05-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Anyone with car keen to have fun in west now, pm me.
Gf and i going now.

Mrwew
05-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi bros, been a reader for this thread for awhile now so it's time to contribute back by sharing one of my location. My recent outdoor bonks with fb have been at Admiralty Park since she studies at RP and it's right beside. Lots of hidden areas for you to explore and it's really deserted if you venture deeper.

bluekai
06-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Did this twice already. In a cinema that is quite full but at the back row, me and gf under jacket as she gave me a hj and i fingered her. Though we were at the corner of the back middle portion. Still sexciting.

Rata00
06-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Anyone with car keen to have fun in west now, pm me.
Gf and i going now.

Me staying in the west as well.ok when have?

TwinX
06-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Is it the blk 210 mscp?
Cannot remember the blk bro, but it is facing tpe. The mscp looks new. U stay there?

Actually agree. Had a ex gf working at raffles place. Inside her office have many cctv, but outside her office to toilet and lift no cctv.

Once she work OT alone till late and i was waiting for her outside her office at level 8. Didn't go in due to cctv. When she came out, i was unhappy as she made me wait an hour. She tried to compensate at first by kissing me but seeing i still upset she unzip my pants and gave me a bj. I ask her she not scare cctv or people but she answer no cctv there and that floor only her company and she is the last one. Security guards also no patrol.

After awhile cannot tahan, pull up her dress from bottom and pull down her tube. She was wearing those tight tube black dress. Remove both her bra and panty and bonk her standing with breasts exposed. Quite exciting. Cum very fast. Went to lau pa sat to have supper but didn't allow her to wear back her bra and panty as punishment. :D her dress was very short and had to pull down after walking every few steps.

Rata00
06-08-2014, 12:24 AM
My fb and i just found a secluded place at pasir ris farmway. While i am fingering her now, we thought of exploring the idea of a car swing here. Any couples who is interested can pm me, we can park side by side and fuck our own partner then if everyone's comfortable then we can swap partners.
Ok I'm on..when?

ice7
06-08-2014, 01:39 AM
Cannot remember the blk bro, but it is facing tpe. The mscp looks new. U stay there?

Actually agree. Had a ex gf working at raffles place. Inside her office have many cctv, but outside her office to toilet and lift no cctv.

Once she work OT alone till late and i was waiting for her outside her office at level 8. Didn't go in due to cctv. When she came out, i was unhappy as she made me wait an hour. She tried to compensate at first by kissing me but seeing i still upset she unzip my pants and gave me a bj. I ask her she not scare cctv or people but she answer no cctv there and that floor only her company and she is the last one. Security guards also no patrol.

After awhile cannot tahan, pull up her dress from bottom and pull down her tube. She was wearing those tight tube black dress. Remove both her bra and panty and bonk her standing with breasts exposed. Quite exciting. Cum very fast. Went to lau pa sat to have supper but didn't allow her to wear back her bra and panty as punishment. :D her dress was very short and had to pull down after walking every few steps.

Yup i'm staying around there...next time want to come,pm me...

MoJoe313
07-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Did this twice already. In a cinema that is quite full but at the back row, me and gf under jacket as she gave me a hj and i fingered her. Though we were at the corner of the back middle portion. Still sexciting.

Take off all her clothes. Even more exciting.:)

MPLover
07-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Sembawang Park is a good place for public sex, especially on weekdays night.

heartbroke
09-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Found a new place.. Sibei sexciting... lol.. was going to make out at Tanjong Beach.. already quite high after some drinks.. knn every corner got car.. then while driving out.. saw a slip road to construction area.. drove in to check out.. wahla!! Saw a slot next to a big truck.. explore out.. Reece awhile no human traffic in 50 metres.. did it there with anxiety.. cum within minutes.. my gf say nice spot.. you guys can try it out.

LunaPark
09-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi bros, been a reader for this thread for awhile now so it's time to contribute back by sharing one of my location. My recent outdoor bonks with fb have been at Admiralty Park since she studies at RP and it's right beside. Lots of hidden areas for you to explore and it's really deserted if you venture deeper.

Careful of the bangalas who will hide and watch. Peep still ok, but if its 2-3 of them, then its dangerous. That area, especially the inner part, you cry for help also nobody come save you.

Last night did it with FB at one of the reservoir and After the deed, was walking around and realised so many bangalas walking around.

doubletap
11-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Careful of the bangalas who will hide and watch. Peep still ok, but if its 2-3 of them, then its dangerous. That area, especially the inner part, you cry for help also nobody come save you.

Last night did it with FB at one of the reservoir and After the deed, was walking around and realised so many bangalas walking around.

can share which reservoir? izzt lower pierce? when are u going again?:D

Langni
11-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Always like Tanking beach especially the Handicap toilet.. Did in the car park.. In the bushes.. Far end at the water breaker.. Simply nice unroll I was disturbed by foreign workers.

Swap to do in my gf work place. In the clinic when all left and she is always the last to go and I will be her last patient...

The place is so quiet till we realise if anyone walk pass.. Can actually hear her loud moan... Haha..
Usually the cleaner washing the toilet nearby...
Role playing doc and patient... Had many good time so far.. Can't imagine if the doc turn back to take something.. I'm fucking on his desk and my gf squirting on the floor...

Defacto
11-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Not exactly public sex but somewhat close enough. On fri night, as I was bonking my gal halfway, she suddenly suggested doing it at the window. Of coz I agreed. I then decided to up it by bringing her to the yard area and opened the window. As my yard faces my neighbour's yard, if he had looked out, he would have seen us fucking there naked with my gal's tits bouncing around. Awsome session as I even had her sit on top of the washing machine and spread her legs while facing my neighbour's yard. Great session!

pangpangdragon
12-08-2014, 10:52 AM
I did once with my gf in the sand carpark near labrador park late at night. I parked facing inside and there are no cars around but can still see occasional car passing by which adds to the excitement.

doubletap
12-08-2014, 03:37 PM
I did once with my gf in the sand carpark near labrador park late at night. I parked facing inside and there are no cars around but can still see occasional car passing by which adds to the excitement.

be careful............. now is the 7th lunar month........

death1982
12-08-2014, 04:25 PM
did it a few times in hdb staircase.

few times at multi-storey carpark.

once at a open space carpark but of coz late at nite.

once juz outside parking space at a factory.

most memorable gotta be in a shop i was working at. was doing closing when fb came to meet for dinner. was doing stock take when she suggest we try it in the shop. so she went under the counter to bj me while i was standing. after awhile we carry on to main action and finish it with a cim. but what made it memorable was when the next morning the sales person working at the shop nxt to mine asked me was it fun last nite. man oh man imagine my face turning red -.-

doubletap
12-08-2014, 04:29 PM
did it a few times in hdb staircase.

few times at multi-storey carpark.

once at a open space carpark but of coz late at nite.

once juz outside parking space at a factory.

most memorable gotta be in a shop i was working at. was doing closing when fb came to meet for dinner. was doing stock take when she suggest we try it in the shop. so she went under the counter to bj me while i was standing. after awhile we carry on to main action and finish it with a cim. but what made it memorable was when the next morning the sales person working at the shop nxt to mine asked me was it fun last nite. man oh man imagine my face turning red -.-

how u wished u could disappear into thin air at that time, right? muhahahaa........

greddy88
12-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Ya.. be very careful.
Bangala or Indian.. These guys are very horny.. u see the news even within India.

Long time back at an industrial area during late night I bonk my girl halfway 3 bangala or indian came out of nowhere and approached us. One of them seemed be holding his penis inside the sarong.
Lucky I noticed early. Quickly pull up our pants and drove off. So hurried that my girl left her panties behind and got in the car topless (only put back her blouse on in the car)

Didn't dare to risk it. Must be really alert. Some area in sg is not as 'safe' like touted to be able to walk at nights without harrassment.

5ag1_Boar
12-08-2014, 07:30 PM

The sales person is M or F? If F, maybe got chance too. :-p

eipseletar
13-08-2014, 05:21 AM

Lower Peirce reservoir, if you park and walk straight in about 300m you will come to a rather large pergola with wooden seats and table. A few months ago did it with my girl there and noticed someone hiding behind a tree. Shouted at him and tell him to come out, no need to hide, we already know. After making sure he was not recording and my girl still horny wants to continue, we let he stand there and watched a close up live show! He was an Indian. Alone. Don't know if it was horniness that took over our minds or what but we somehow felt completely safe.

andy888
13-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Took my fb out few night back, we went to some wet market to screw her.
cut story short, brought her a new coat, dared her to go comando with only a coat to cover up. Like a pervert who like to do flashing kind. Pale brown in colour like her nipple
got her to relive my japanese hentai fantasy. Hahaha
bought rope, got a collar for her (those kind for dog to wear one). She had her pussy shaved that day for me. Got her tied up, helped her with the collar, before she wore the coat. Looking at her tied up breast, it looked like its very exposing or should i say her breast were well squeezed.
Getting hardon as i remember the scene. And i almost wanted to fuck her right on the spot. She wanted it to end fast as well, trying to touch me and unzipping my pants. I almost gave in without any exhitbit her in public.(like how she shamed me, those who are constant with the thread would see my post a few page back) l have held back knowing i would have greater fun later. Keeping a blindfold in my pocket.

As i was saying, we had dinner in her coat, when dinner almost ended. She want to go washroom before she go, she whisper in my ear "im soo wet, cant wait for our fun later" walked away with a sluttish look in her face and grinned. Damn i feel like grabbed her from the back and start fucking her. After her trip, i waste no time and drive her to a wet market. before we alighted, i took out the blind fold and get her to put on.
I lead her to a desserted wet market. As we were about to reach i whisper in her ear "i own you bitch"
I looked around, ensure no one was looking. I start making out with her blindfold on. It was dark, she has no idea where she was. She later shared with me saying its kinda sexciting.

I think im getting too detailed. Basically i got to strip her to her rope dress. Fucked her doggie, while she hold on to one of the stall. And pulling her collar up. Cim after a while, couldnt last more than 10min as she was quite loud. Walked her around with her rope on before returning her coat and head back. After we went into car she took off her blind fold and tell me "your next." and she unzip my pants and start blowing me again. We end up fucking each other again back at her place. To the extend i have nothing left to shoot.

Holo
13-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi all, would like to share my experience after reading so many here, this is my favourite thread in SBF.

I have a girlfriend who is really submissive, and will obey and do everything and anything I say with very little or no protest/resistance.

We’ve fucked at many places such as Changi Airport, Polytechnics, Hallways outside our hotel rooms, every single balcony attached to any hotel room and all full length windows etc.

Felt horny last night and made my gf change into some new clothes i bought for her
http://i.imgur.com/4CaGN3r.jpg (http://imgur.com/4CaGN3r)

After that made her walk out of the house in 6" party heels that made her expose her butt cheeks with every step she took.

I decided to take a walk with her so others can enjoy the sight of her ass wearing that small g string too. So while we were walking with her constantly rubbing her boobs against my arms, she suddenly sped up.. I stopped her and asked her what was wrong? And she told me that a group of uncles were staring at her and she felt uncomfortable and a little shy, and that she was also getting a little wet…

A evil thought came into my mind and I slowed her down, pulled her skirt up higher and pulled one side of her spag top down, almost exposing one of her boob :d A usual 15seconds stroll along that path became a full 30seconds, after that I grabbed her and pulled her to one of the recent completed HDB flats in the east side (with a sky garden), took the lift up to the second floor (sky garden floor), and then pushed her down to her knees and forced my already hard cock into her mouth, mouthfucked her at the letter boxes area for a while.

Lifted her up and pulled her gstring aside and entered her doggy with her hands on the letter boxes, she was moaning loudly and her pussy was dripping wet within seconds! Fucked her good for a while there and then carried her up, brought her to the middle of the playground and rammed her fast standing up ( the playground was in the middle of the park which was enclosed by all the flats around).

Finally CIP within minutes ~ excitement was too much to take but will definitely do it again soon!

kuasimi
14-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Ya.. be very careful.
Bangala or Indian.. These guys are very horny.. u see the news even within India.

Long time back at an industrial area during late night I bonk my girl halfway 3 bangala or indian came out of nowhere and approached us. One of them seemed be holding his penis inside the sarong.
Lucky I noticed early. Quickly pull up our pants and drove off. So hurried that my girl left her panties behind and got in the car topless (only put back her blouse on in the car)

Didn't dare to risk it. Must be really alert. Some area in sg is not as 'safe' like touted to be able to walk at nights without harrassment.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/02/day-by-the-beach-turns-sour-with-unwanted-attention/

sony2002
14-08-2014, 03:47 AM

u parked near the fence? I am not sure what is behind the fence, but 5-6 years ago, we were doing in car at the same spot....then saw a bangala actually hiding behind the fence, trying to peep thru the small holes.

i keep quiet and give him a free show :D

doubletap
14-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi all, would like to share my experience after reading so many here, this is my favourite thread in SBF.

I have a girlfriend who is really submissive, and will obey and do everything and anything I say with very little or no protest/resistance.

We’ve fucked at many places such as Changi Airport, Polytechnics, Hallways outside our hotel rooms, every single balcony attached to any hotel room and all full length windows etc.

Felt horny last night and made my gf change into some new clothes i bought for her
http://i.imgur.com/4CaGN3r.jpg (http://imgur.com/4CaGN3r)

After that made her walk out of the house in 6" party heels that made her expose her butt cheeks with every step she took.

I decided to take a walk with her so others can enjoy the sight of her ass wearing that small g string too. So while we were walking with her constantly rubbing her boobs against my arms, she suddenly sped up.. I stopped her and asked her what was wrong? And she told me that a group of uncles were staring at her and she felt uncomfortable and a little shy, and that she was also getting a little wet…

A evil thought came into my mind and I slowed her down, pulled her skirt up higher and pulled one side of her spag top down, almost exposing one of her boob :d A usual 15seconds stroll along that path became a full 30seconds, after that I grabbed her and pulled her to one of the recent completed HDB flats in the east side (with a sky garden), took the lift up to the second floor (sky garden floor), and then pushed her down to her knees and forced my already hard cock into her mouth, mouthfucked her at the letter boxes area for a while.

Lifted her up and pulled her gstring aside and entered her doggy with her hands on the letter boxes, she was moaning loudly and her pussy was dripping wet within seconds! Fucked her good for a while there and then carried her up, brought her to the middle of the playground and rammed her fast standing up ( the playground was in the middle of the park which was enclosed by all the flats around).

Finally CIP within minutes ~ excitement was too much to take but will definitely do it again soon!

wah! can u update us on yr next outing? I ll be to be yr spectator......... with potato chips n coke!

otamay
14-08-2014, 11:18 AM
u parked near the fence? I am not sure what is behind the fence, but 5-6 years ago, we were doing in car at the same spot....then saw a bangala actually hiding behind the fence, trying to peep thru the small holes.

i keep quiet and give him a free show :D

You so good give free show. :D

mcfearless2013
14-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Had sex with my gf in my friends car behind some shoplots in JB. My car was in the workshop so i borrowed his car to go out.. Had a great fucking session..

Another time my gf and was about to get it on then was caught by the cops... had to pay them off

sony2002
14-08-2014, 08:43 PM
You so good give free show. :D

i get turn on when i make another guy jealous of what i am doing :D

Bearly
15-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Was chionging at a certain place. Happened to see my lecturer who just divorced her husband. Guess what? She was dancing nonstop the whole nite and was drunk in the end. I offered to send her home but she declined and requested me to bring her to a hotel to rest as she had 2 daughters at home and doesn't want to show them her Unhappiness. So in the end, small head took over big head and you all know what happened. She became my FB even i graduated from the SCHOOL. Sometimes we had quickies in 'SCHOOL' after the last lecture ended at 6pm. Just love her slutty look and her slim body. Although she is only a small B cupper, her moaning were just heavenly. She is the alpha dominant whether she needs it always. Hopefully I can start a new story thread about my experiences in Poly as a mature student.

Bearly
15-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Was chionging at a certain place. Happened to see my lecturer who just divorced her husband. Guess what? She was dancing nonstop the whole nite and was drunk in the end. I offered to send her home but she declined and requested me to bring her to a hotel to rest as she had 2 daughters at home and doesn't want to show them her Unhappiness. So in the end, small head took over big head and you all know what happened. She became my FB even i graduated from the SCHOOL. Sometimes we had quickies in 'SCHOOL' after the last lecture ended at 6pm. Just love her slutty look and her slim body. Although she is only a small B cupper, her moaning were just heavenly. She is the alpha dominant whether she needs it always. Hopefully I can start a new story thread about my experiences in Poly as a mature student.

Nough
16-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Any bro here did near the Minton condo? heard some moan when i was on my way home from my friend's house!

LunaPark
16-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Lower Peirce reservoir, if you park and walk straight in about 300m you will come to a rather large pergola with wooden seats and table. A few months ago did it with my girl there and noticed someone hiding behind a tree. Shouted at him and tell him to come out, no need to hide, we already know. After making sure he was not recording and my girl still horny wants to continue, we let he stand there and watched a close up live show! He was an Indian. Alone. Don't know if it was horniness that took over our minds or what but we somehow felt completely safe.

That area is super dark. I will normally do it at the dam, strategic location. Just sit down and do the lotus position. If anyone were to approach, ample time to react. The last time I did was at the playground. Got so horny until both stripped naked. That was on the 14th night of the lunar 7th month. Round moonlight, no peeping toms but don't know got peeping ghosts or not :o

kitaeshi
17-08-2014, 12:18 AM
actually sg got many black & white houses and are mostly accessible by cars hence normally you won't see a single soul there at night. Especially those houses that the tenant move out, you can park your car outside. its quite fun as the whole place is quite dark and u can shout as loud as u like and nobody can hear u or see u..lol

i manage to find one where both house are side by side and tenant moved out near braddell area. ^^

10XXX
17-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Thank you every thing

eipseletar
17-08-2014, 05:56 AM
That area is super dark. I will normally do it at the dam, strategic location. Just sit down and do the lotus position. If anyone were to approach, ample time to react. The last time I did was at the playground. Got so horny until both stripped naked. That was on the 14th night of the lunar 7th month. Round moonlight, no peeping toms but don't know got peeping ghosts or not :o

Isn't the playground even darker? I'm assuming the one on the hill.

Near the dam is good. I lay out mats on the grass patch before the dam. Can do in all positions right under the stars!

markho
17-08-2014, 06:05 PM
I know my gf will agree to whatver I say during birthday, so i decided to be more daring this year. She had book a room in mbs over the weekends to celebrate.

Me: since today is my day, you got to do whatver i tell you ok.
Her: ok.. (she had no idea what I was gonna suggest)
Me: first, you got to remove your bra and undies while we walk across to gardenby the bay in your spag and skirt
Her: :eek: (the expression was really funny but i know she wana please me)

As we walk along the lobby, I can see that guys are staring at the petruding nipples throughout, and that only makes me even hornier. When we are walking along gardens by the bay, when i notice there is any guy who is alone, i will purposely brush against her skirt exposing everything, some of the expressions the guys make is really funny.

Manage to find a secluded spot where it is quiet and pretty bright(very close to a lamppost) somewhere there.
Me: ok now... i want you to strip off everything and hug me
Can tell that she really do not want but cause its my day she want to do everything to please me. The moment she started taking off her spag and slowly her skirt only makes me even more hornier and hornier.It was very clear as its bright.

soon she was standing right in front of me fully naked in public and giving me the very shy look. very very horny already. Manage to screw like mad and it was one of the best sex ever cause its right in the public and shes fully naked, if anyone walk pass will definitely be able to see. shiok. :D

pussylicious12345
19-08-2014, 07:29 AM
I know my gf will agree to whatver I say during birthday, so i decided to be more daring this year. She had book a room in mbs over the weekends to celebrate.

Me: since today is my day, you got to do whatver i tell you ok.
Her: ok.. (she had no idea what I was gonna suggest)
Me: first, you got to remove your bra and undies while we walk across to gardenby the bay in your spag and skirt
Her: :eek: (the expression was really funny but i know she wana please me)

As we walk along the lobby, I can see that guys are staring at the petruding nipples throughout, and that only makes me even hornier. When we are walking along gardens by the bay, when i notice there is any guy who is alone, i will purposely brush against her skirt exposing everything, some of the expressions the guys make is really funny.

Manage to find a secluded spot where it is quiet and pretty bright(very close to a lamppost) somewhere there.
Me: ok now... i want you to strip off everything and hug me
Can tell that she really do not want but cause its my day she want to do everything to please me. The moment she started taking off her spag and slowly her skirt only makes me even more hornier and hornier.It was very clear as its bright.

soon she was standing right in front of me fully naked in public and giving me the very shy look. very very horny already. Manage to screw like mad and it was one of the best sex ever cause its right in the public and shes fully naked, if anyone walk pass will definitely be able to see. shiok. :D

There are many cameras in the gardens by the bay.... Hopefully you and ur girl are not captured in full glory by the CCTV :-)

rockers87
19-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Any bro here did near the Minton condo? heard some moan when i was on my way home from my friend's house!

many wonderful spots there.

noobboy
19-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Most exciting place I did was at Sentosa.

There was this little pathway from Siloso beach into a small secluded private patch.

What was awesome was that this patch had not much light and was open facing the beach.

Me and my girl doggied facing unaware beachgoers who can't see us due to the difference in lighting. Jin shiok.

greddy88
24-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Not an outdoor sex experience.. last friday late night in an empty lift i was kissing my fb neck from behind and was groping her breast through her white office blouse

While doing the deed halfway it went past one of the level that had someone waiting to get down. The door didn't open cos we were going to the higher floor.
My fb stays in hdb where u can see inside the lift from outside.

Heehee she didn't know cos she was facing up eyes closed enjoying the breast massage and necking ;)

That person must have a shock of his life to see this brief half-second while waiting for his lift lol!

milkandcookies
24-08-2014, 02:56 PM
wahhhhh....... so adventurous.... :eek::eek:

greddy88
24-08-2014, 03:34 PM
wahhhhh....... so adventurous.... :eek::eek:

Actually quite late already past mn.. besides we didn't take off anything..only getting intimate in the lift nia.. before real action inside her house :p

TwinX
24-08-2014, 11:43 PM

Is the sand cp before the main cp facing the fence? I did it with my gf many times over there. It is safe but too many cars passing by and their headlights sometimes shine into my car if u are there early.

Once we got quite daring but it was very late too and no other people around. We got out of my car fully naked and bonk my gf outside the car. Keep looking out for cars and joggers but lucky none. Lasted 15 mins.

Also tried few times at the toilet cubicle near the main cp. Did it in girl and guy toilets. Have to be very quite because can hear very clearly.

Also on the second shelter on the left of the main cp. Very dark and some distance fr cp. Remove gf bra and panty and pull up her skirt. Bonk sitting down. If hv joggers we will just stop. They can't see much. Once even remove her jeans.:p

Also tried at the wooden platform facing the sea. Remove her panty and bonk her from behind. If people walk pass, have to pull down her skirt or dress to cover. Quite troublesome and there is some light. But quite exciting. :D

doubletap
25-08-2014, 09:17 AM
wah! so many "new" places uncovered......... :D

Fucktheworld
25-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Have anyone tried punggol end near the beach?

sony2002
25-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Also tried at the wooden platform facing the sea. Remove her panty and bonk her from behind. If people walk pass, have to pull down her skirt or dress to cover. Quite troublesome and there is some light. But quite exciting. :D

I tried all these places in labrador too, last time got a staircase from the wooden platform to the sea side, but they seal off the staircase due to "safety reason", i wonder if there is anyway to bash thru and access the staircase?

there is a big grass field opposite that "sand cp", too bad it is sealed up now. the grass field is very dark and last time many cars will "bash" thru the grass field and shake there.

there was a small drive way that allow you to drive into the grass field and I still remember there was once a careless bro DROVE HIS CAR INTO THE DRAIN when he leaves. Then a few bro stop their bonking and come out of their cars to try push the car back to the road. I was bonking half way so i didn't come out offer to help....but in the end the guy call in a tow truck to pull his car out of the drain.

It must be damn malu if the tow truck ask how he managed to drive his car into the drain :D

pleasurehobby
26-08-2014, 10:54 PM

There was this little pathway from Siloso beach into a small secluded private patch.

What was awesome was that this patch had not much light and was open facing the beach.

Me and my girl doggied facing unaware beachgoers who can't see us due to the difference in lighting. Jin shiok.

Sentosa is one of the best places.

There are many dark and secluded corners of the beach, some even have benches.

For those who prefer standing there are some huge rocks around too. ;)

icehot
26-08-2014, 11:00 PM

Sentosa is a great place with many dark car parks around for a good time.

TwinX
27-08-2014, 01:42 AM
I tried all these places in labrador too, last time got a staircase from the wooden platform to the sea side, but they seal off the staircase due to "safety reason", i wonder if there is anyway to bash thru and access the staircase?

Yes still can bro. But have to climb over the fence. Not easy for girls.

Anyway was at gf place just now but had to go to my car to get some stuff and ask my gf to go with me. Gf was in her sleeping attire wearing a top that was long enough to cover her ass. She lazy so didn't wear her bra and panty.
While climbing the stairs to the mscp, i can see her butt. :D got turn on and start to tease her by touching her nipples and pussy. She was wet when we reach my car. Wanted to bonk her there but many cars parked beside mine. Too risky.
Took my stuff and went back to her blk. Once inside lift, i bonk her in doggy position. When we reach her floor, continue to bonk her inside lift while she press the open door button. Took off her top n bonk her fully naked inside lift. Cum within a few mins... too excited and scare get caught. Gf faster wear back her top and we went back to her place.:p

ah_phah
27-08-2014, 05:07 PM
i tried to impress a prc lady with sumptuous dinner at uncle leong seafood at punggol area. we had a stroll to the coast in the dark, the terrain wasn't ideal for her to walk in her heals, so I carried her in my arms and walked closer to the coast.

i lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to her knees and did her in standing position.

twinchrome
29-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Yes still can bro. But have to climb over the fence. Not easy for girls.

Anyway was at gf place just now but had to go to my car to get some stuff and ask my gf to go with me. Gf was in her sleeping attire wearing a top that was long enough to cover her ass. She lazy so didn't wear her bra and panty.
While climbing the stairs to the mscp, i can see her butt. :D got turn on and start to tease her by touching her nipples and pussy. She was wet when we reach my car. Wanted to bonk her there but many cars parked beside mine. Too risky.
Took my stuff and went back to her blk. Once inside lift, i bonk her in doggy position. When we reach her floor, continue to bonk her inside lift while she press the open door button. Took off her top n bonk her fully naked inside lift. Cum within a few mins... too excited and scare get caught. Gf faster wear back her top and we went back to her place.:p

Wa bro.. got check your lift got CCTV bo? Even HDB CCTV are real.

Buuuttt.... Rock on and be safe :)

nicklite
29-08-2014, 12:20 PM
been to yishun park (public toilet the one that is portable but bigger)
in car lor
in bushes (fort canning)
dressed in bikini on beach under the sentosa night skies
quickie on the rocks (sentosa)
doggie on the balcony in full view of someone's neighbours
on floors that ppl hardly go to eg. top floor of a HDB block
usually floor quite clean and deserted.

I always dream of having sex in an office/desk with me in OL clothes but never mind la... cus i dun work for office nor boss.

Nice Chanel! ^^

Serenade
29-08-2014, 01:12 PM

That stair case is now badly rusted and the wooden flooring rotted. There is also danger of falling branches from the overhanging trees. Not worth the triple risk to bonk there.

The upper CP is better but watch out for peeping toms. Hotel CP at sea level is good and safe, and is dark. Just have to watch our the occasional PRC tourist walking by.

ahkong
29-08-2014, 01:21 PM
That stair case is now badly rusted and the wooden flooring rotted. There is also danger of falling branches from the overhanging trees. Not worth the triple risk to bonk there.

The upper CP is better but watch out for peeping toms. Hotel CP at sea level is good and safe, and is dark. Just have to watch our the occasional PRC tourist walking by.

What is upper CP and hotel CP?

steven1976
29-08-2014, 02:25 PM
I think it is upper car park and hotel car park

timekiller2006
29-08-2014, 04:54 PM
It was 2 nights ago after a ladies night at ****. Was feeling horny after an unsuccessful hook-up, so went down to somewhere near bugis where my fb work at.
Upon arrival, saw her already sitting beside a angmoh already touching her thigh. Kept a distance to observe and take some pictures.
After a couple of drinks, sent her some of her lewd pictures. The angmo beside saw what I sent to her over the phone. She was embarrassed and walk in back. I followed in knew she went to the ladies.
Not surprised to see me and pull her to a cubicle and eat her pussy right away. Knew I cannot make much noise inside the toilet. Quickly make our way to the back alley where behind have spiral stairway to 2nd floor. Saw no one and off I bonk the shit out of her there, I think a couple of some kitchen assistants from other shops saw what happened. I even notice one of them took out their camera (please don’t share it here bro). for a good 15mins cum on inside her.
She was so horny she told me she gonna fu*k the angmo later. Hope the angmo tasted my armies inside her.

TwinX
30-08-2014, 12:00 AM

Which cp are u referring to?

TwinX
30-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Wa bro.. got check your lift got CCTV bo? Even HDB CCTV are real.

Buuuttt.... Rock on and be safe :)

Check already bro. No cctv inside. If i rem correctly, her blk cctv only at first floor lift lobby. But.... even if lift inside have, if your girl is ok... u will not want? :p i doubt anyone will watch the cctv 24hrs unless something happened that day.

Some lifts we tried do have cctv. But we won't go full naked for those cctv lift. Sometimes see have cctv even more arouse will expose my gf breasts facing the cctv. At shopping mall lift, will lift up her skirt or dress exposing her panty and butt.

specialdevil
31-08-2014, 05:18 PM

Flooded with people ever since the opening of the horse chalet :mad:

sony2002
05-09-2014, 02:52 AM

about 10 years ago, i can actually bash thru the forrest and drove my car INTO the beach. There were many dark corners to hide, but have to be careful not to ramp into trees.

I was quite surprised cos i even spotted peeping tom roam that area, even that place was so inaccessible. So i gave them several free show since they took the efforts to go there.

but ever since 911, they added new police post along the beach and installed flood lights. slowly the beach also sealed up for development. :(

however, i noticed there are some carpark near waterway park, very dark at night so worth a try too :D

lovebj83
05-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Got a question that I need advises from bros/sis here.
Soon I'll be going to one of the Malaysia islands for a short getaway holiday with wife.

I am planning to make her go dinner/outdoors with me in a white translucent dress with nothing inside. She agreed, but the only concern of her's now is whether will get into trouble with the Law or not .

Any experienced bro / sis can advise?

Jamesleejamesle
05-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Soon I'll be going to one of the Malaysia islands for a short getaway holiday with wife.

I am planning to make her go dinner/outdoors with me in a white translucent dress with nothing inside. She agreed, but the only concern of her's now is whether will get into trouble with the Law or not .

Bro,
Actually that's part of the excitement...
U just have to be cautious...make sure u stay at the place where u want to make out w her for a bit of time before doing it to be sure there are no lurkers around.
I have done it before and it is really shiok man!

lovebj83
05-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Bro,
Actually that's part of the excitement...
U just have to be cautious...make sure u stay at the place where u want to make out w her for a bit of time before doing it to be sure there are no lurkers around.
I have done it before and it is really shiok man!

That part I'm not too worried bro.
It's the part where I plan to bring her to dinner that's scary and exciting at the same time and there will probably be a lot of pple at the dinner area.

TwinX
06-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Was unlucky last night... got caught by others still ok but suay suay got caught by a tiko ah pei neighbour who always look at my gf and try to flirt with her when she is alone. She quite scare of him and i have warned him to stay away before.

It was late and didn't want to disturb her housemates. She sometimes moan loud when high. We went to her floor staircase. Gf was in a tight dress so was difficult when i play with her nipples. So she remove her dress and was fully naked when i bonk her.

Anyway, halfway hear a voice and saw the ah pek looking at us from the stairs below. Didn't know when he walked up. Gf faster grab her clothes to cover herself and we walk back to her house. Could hear the ah pek saying "continue lei... don't go. U have very nice figure..." Gf wore her clothes at the door before going in. Till now she still upset....:mad:

Blackenrose
06-09-2014, 05:17 PM

Resort islands still ok, but please be prepared to get lotsa attention. Normally the people there will not report police or whatsoever, since most of the people are half naked...:D

Went to such island resort last time, wearing those micro bikini walking around... my ex-boyfriend bought for me.. Quite an exciting experience for me, getting all the attention feeling that kind of sensuality, and can feel my ex very happy and proud.. but not sure ur wife is comfy with it or not..

wantedbryan
06-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Was unlucky last night... got caught by others still ok but suay suay got caught by a tiko ah pei neighbour who always look at my gf and try to flirt with her when she is alone. She quite scare of him and i have warned him to stay away before.

It was late and didn't want to disturb her housemates. She sometimes moan loud when high. We went to her floor staircase. Gf was in a tight dress so was difficult when i play with her nipples. So she remove her dress and was fully naked when i bonk her.

Anyway, halfway hear a voice and saw the ah pek looking at us from the stairs below. Didn't know when he walked up. Gf faster grab her clothes to cover herself and we walk back to her house. Could hear the ah pek saying "continue lei... don't go. U have very nice figure..." Gf wore her clothes at the door before going in. Till now she still upset....:mad:

Wah bro hopefully she will be happy soon.

takashi31400
06-09-2014, 10:46 PM

Hope your gf recover soon.

sammicheng1000
07-09-2014, 04:23 AM

Dunno to say what but I rather worry for your gf. Already tio haress by tiko uncle still do this type of thing near her place. 1 day that tiko pei will be more daring to haress your gf becoz of this how? Worst your gf get raped how?

sammicheng1000
07-09-2014, 04:27 AM

Malaysia is not Singapore, want to play but be safe. No one can help u in that god forsaken land.

lovebj83
07-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the opinions and advises.
Will try to be safe and if wife not comfy with it, we can stop anytime. :)

greddy88
07-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Could hear the ah pek saying "continue lei... don't go. U have very nice figure..." Gf wore her clothes at the door before going in. Till now she still upset....:mad:

Bro imo u should bonk elsewhere from now onwards.. and the tiko will likely start harrassing your gf.

Too unfortunate to have encountered this.. u will have to escort her more often moving forward, and she will need to know how to respond when he harrass her in the future.
Both she and u will have to act tough and scold him so that he will think twice about 'eating' her.. mentally, verbally or physically. Same toughness when she's alone.
Call the cops if necessary.

If he starts blackmailing, call the cops. Don't care if he got take video or pix. Woman charter will protect her privacy even if she bonked in public. They won't tolerate blackmailing for anything in return.

Otherwise he will makan her if she shows signs of weakness.

Steley
08-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Bros, don't do it in msia..Muslim country better be careful

lovebj83
08-09-2014, 02:35 AM
Thanks again for the advises bros.

Defacto
08-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Would like to share the session I had just last sat night. As usual, started on the bedroom but felt kinky and moved to the yard area. Open the window wide and started to fuck my gal with her totally naked for the neighbours to see. As it was late, I decided to add more excitement and turned on the light in the yard. As it was dark outside, this meant that we were totally exposed. My gal was afraid of being seen but I just made sit on top of the washing machine,spread her legs and started fucking her. In no time,she was so horny that she did not care if neighbours were watching. Finally ended with me cumming in her pussy. Great night! And best part is that she wants to do it again next time!

fictionman
08-09-2014, 05:46 PM

In the first plc why u wat to fuck at the staircase??...I knw shiok la but the risk of being seen by any tom,dick & harriet is always there..Fuck in comfort at home or hotel better rite

JJJ8
09-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Was driving to Kent Ridge park with my gf on Saturday night around 2am,find the place was quite n no other cars around. We walk around for a few minutes n start hugging,kissing n fonding. Both of us were so horny n lazy to walk back to my car, lucky saw a public toilet nearby, look around again no ppl there so both of us sneak into to female toilets n saw a handicap cubicle without wasting anymore time lock ourselves inside.

She start to bj me n I fond her breast, did her on seating position n finish in doggie lol ask her to control not to moan too loud too kekeke cos is our first time in public really exciting. :D

Ask her go out check clear then I quickly walk out from the ladies. Actually is very quite there a bit scare scare too hahahaha

TwinX
09-09-2014, 02:37 AM
Dunno to say what but I rather worry for your gf. Already tio haress by tiko uncle still do this type of thing near her place. 1 day that tiko pei will be more daring to haress your gf becoz of this how? Worst your gf get raped how?

Bro imo u should bonk elsewhere from now onwards.. and the tiko will likely start harrassing your gf.
Otherwise he will makan her if she shows signs of weakness.

In the first plc why u wat to fuck at the staircase??...I knw shiok la but the risk of being seen by any tom,dick & harriet is always there..Fuck in comfort at home or hotel better rite

Thanks for the advises bros. Gf has got over it and is ok now.

It is more for the excitement and convenient that we do it outdoors. Sometimes also because not convenient to do at her place. She rented a room and although I can stay over, we don't want to disturb her house mates and landlord. Hotel is out because too expensive if we go everyday. Furthermore, we bonk at the staircase so many times.

My gf is quite open minded... doesn't really mind if others accidentally saw her. (In fact her house mates all saw before) But she mind the ah pek because he always disturb her and we quarrel with him before. Most of the syt around the area kena disturbed by him in 1 way or the other. He wont rape... not so extreme.... But he will say dirty stuff to them or offer cash or stalk them. He drinks at the void deck and sometimes quite scary when drunk.

Anyway we will be more careful next time. Will accompany my gf home whenever possible. The neighbours also know his pattern and will help if they see him do anything funny.

sony2002
09-09-2014, 02:59 AM
It is more for the excitement and convenient that we do it outdoors. Sometimes also because not convenient to do at her place. She rented a room and although I can stay over, we don't want to disturb her house mates and landlord. H

there are many places to do outdoor, better do somewhere away from home so that at least no one know who u are and where u stay

luckily she stay at rented place, if possible better shift away, u wont know what that uncle will do when you are not around.

if u need recommendation for outdoor location, pm me :D

sammicheng1000
09-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Thanks for the advises bros. Gf has got over it and is ok now.

It is more for the excitement and convenient that we do it outdoors. Sometimes also because not convenient to do at her place. She rented a room and although I can stay over, we don't want to disturb her house mates and landlord. Hotel is out because too expensive if we go everyday. Furthermore, we bonk at the staircase so many times.

My gf is quite open minded... doesn't really mind if others accidentally saw her. (In fact her house mates all saw before) But she mind the ah pek because he always disturb her and we quarrel with him before. Most of the syt around the area kena disturbed by him in 1 way or the other. He wont rape... not so extreme.... But he will say dirty stuff to them or offer cash or stalk them. He drinks at the void deck and sometimes quite scary when drunk.

Anyway we will be more careful next time. Will accompany my gf home whenever possible. The neighbours also know his pattern and will help if they see him do anything funny.
We all do know why ppl bonk outdoor, it's pretty obvious. What I'm saying is that since u know that there is such a dangerous man nearby maybe u shouldn't take that risk to bonk there ever again. Bonk somewhere else, it's not about who see before or what, it's safety. But it's both your call, take risk but anything happen don't regret can Liao.

Falicia
11-09-2014, 12:03 AM
My guy fren brought me to a secluded corner outside RWS and we did it in the open without any interference.

OsamaBinLaden
11-09-2014, 07:35 AM
anyone interested to do it in the open... in a public facility... at nite... after closing time... PM me...

acidicavex
11-09-2014, 08:53 AM
My guy fren brought me to a secluded corner outside RWS and we did it in the open without any interference.

Many dark spot in RWS if u roam around at night especially good for quickie trills. :D

ah rat
11-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Furthermore, we bonk at the staircase so many times.

Bro,come to my house staircase :D

TwinX
11-09-2014, 10:31 PM
there are many places to do outdoor, better do somewhere away from home so that at least no one know who u are and where u stay

Not everytime convenient to do away from home bro. Sometimes we smoke outside at the corridor and got horny, will do on the spot or staircase. If go other place, still need to change clothes. Gf quite lazy. Or send her doorstep... then she wants a quickie before i leave, how to say no sia. If say no, either she get angry or she start to seduce me... :p

Bonk somewhere else, it's not about who see before or what, it's safety. But it's both your call, take risk but anything happen don't regret can Liao.
thanks bro for the advise. I think the danger is not the bonking part, it is the ah pek that is danger. Whether we bonk or not he will still disturb my gf.

anyone interested to do it in the open... in a public facility... at nite... after closing time... PM me...

Where bro?
Bro,come to my house staircase :D
Haha bro... what's your blk?

HANDFUL
11-09-2014, 11:07 PM
We all do know why ppl bonk outdoor, it's pretty obvious. What I'm saying is that since u know that there is such a dangerous man nearby maybe u shouldn't take that risk to bonk there ever again. Bonk somewhere else, it's not about who see before or what, it's safety. But it's both your call, take risk but anything happen don't regret can Liao.

use my office stairs better... safest:D

wondergal
12-09-2014, 07:21 PM
So many stories by guys who seem to have enjoyed themselves doing outdoor quickies. I wonder if the gals really enjoyed too.

I caught up with a past fling some nights ago after not having seen him for a few years. I didn't expect anything but some chemistry was reignited with his humour. After dinner, he drove us to somewhere in the east, maybe end of east coast near the airport which I have never been to. He parked, we got out, walked on a dark pedestrian road until we reached near the sea. He seem to know where he was going, but I didn't ask him how come. Some distance away were some pedestrian lamps alongside a very wide open deep drain that led to the sea, and a construction site far away. We reached 2 round stone tables and a few stone stools around them. We sat side by side on the table, but I was sure he really didn't want to just talk or drink our green tea in a quiet place. Sure enough he soon placed a hand on my exposed thigh uncovered by my dress. Shorter than knee-length, and when seated, it didn't cover much legs. The naughy hand went into the inner thigh and closer upwards. Pretty obvious he was hoping to try his luck, just like he had in the past. I let the hand venture and then put my own hand on him to check his state of arousal. Ahah! He has been planning or imagining something naughty.

His hand then boldly went further up under the dress to my panties and crotch. He said he felt wetness there but I think he just wanted me to think I was wet. I let him rub me for a while, then asked him to unzip his trousers. I stroked him. We both used out hands for some minutes until he said he wanted oral. He took off his trousers, sat back down on the edge of the table while I sat down on the stool facing him between his legs. Not a pleasant taste since we met from late afternoon, warm, and he could maybe use a shower. I wondered about myself if I were to ask him. While I was sucking, he kept a look out for anyone was coming, and they would probably come with a torch in the dark. After some time, he held my head and moved it up and down faster and harder, probably wanting to cum but he couldn't and it got uncomfortable for me in my position. I stopped him, asked him to return me the favour, stood up and removed my panties, and he stood behind and tried to make me bend me over the table.

No no! I laid on the table and asked him for oral. He obliged and got under my dress while I looked at the sky and around us in case. He didn't put much effort. I guess I maybe needed a shower too. When I tried to hold his head down there, he broke free and said he wanted to have sex. I wanted more licking but nevermind.

I turned and bend over the table. He got behind me and after a bit of fumbling found his way into the right place. I wasn't very wet. He thrusted in and out energetically which was alright but I didn't want him to finish too soon, so I told him to slow down. He didn't seem keen to slow down.

I asked to change my position to be on top. He sat on a stool, leaned back against the table, and I sat down facing him, putting him back inside. A bit strenuous on my legs this way but nevermind since I was in control. He said I felt tight. I took it that he liked it but maybe because I still wasn't very wet yet. I know myself. I gyrated first and then bounced on him slowly a bit, enjoying the feel of him inside me to my deepest end. He prompted me to ride him, so I began bouncing faster. In like 2 minutes, I felt him jerking inside me and groaned. Oh no!!!

I continued on a bit annoyed he had finished so quickly. Guys usually lose interest continuing and energy to continue after orgasm. He became limp soon before I could ask him to do doggie over the table. I got off him disappointed. I bowed to suck him again before he could get off the stool. Unpleasant taste. He quickly hardened again, and I asked him to doggie me over the table. He obliged and commented that I was very wet. Of course! He went limp soon again before I could get a strong orgasm.

I refused to suck him again and suggested we leave so he dressed up. I could feel some fluid and stickiness around my inner upper thighs but there were no toilets anywhere. I wore my panties and walked in the direction we came from.

Back in his car, I sat in such a way not to sit on my dress so as not to stain it. He didn't know. I didn't care about his seat. When I alighted, I saw I had stained his seat. Not my problem.

unregistered_10
12-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Wow !! first time i read frm a female !!!
up u 3 pts.. Wondergal

geckoSG
12-09-2014, 08:02 PM
So many stories by guys who seem to have enjoyed themselves doing outdoor quickies. I wonder if the gals really enjoyed too..

Well, actually, he didn't spend too much time to arouse you well first. Otherwise outdoor sex is very kinky and enjoyable. U need to find the right person to do it.

WhenSPH
12-09-2014, 09:21 PM
First time for me reading FR from sisters too... Add you 10pts.

Pls do add along supplementary pics for future posts :D

wondergal
13-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Well, actually, he didn't spend too much time to arouse you well first. Otherwise outdoor sex is very kinky and enjoyable. U need to find the right person to do it.

Yea he didn't put in much effort, and I'm saying from a girl's point of view unlike so many guys here telling theirs which so expectedly quickie ends happy.

Blackenrose
14-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Yea he didn't put in much effort, and I'm saying from a girl's point of view unlike so many guys here telling theirs which so expectedly quickie ends happy.

Agreed, and the aftermath of it... A bit eeky as well. Still remember after doing it, rush back home taking the MRT back. My ex's man juice starts dripping down from my pussy down on my thighs and to my calf there. Worst, I was taking the escalator up and it was dripping down.... Not a nice feeling and quite embarrassing.. I was wearing G-string and miniskirt for his easy entry, but it was not enough to cover the leakage..:(

DooDooBird
14-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Have a couple experience

Mostly in the car
Midnight At heavy vehicle carpark

Few rare experience (real outdoor)
Pasir ris seaside
The playground under HDB
seletar reservoir (few times, but once got peeping tom, halfway do stunned!!:eek:) but still finish the business n left ignoring him

black_ops7
15-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Agreed, and the aftermath of it... A bit eeky as well. Still remember after doing it, rush back home taking the MRT back. My ex's man juice starts dripping down from my pussy down on my thighs and to my calf there. Worst, I was taking the escalator up and it was dripping down.... Not a nice feeling and quite embarrassing.. I was wearing G-string and miniskirt for his easy entry, but it was not enough to cover the leakage..:(

All this can be better manage if the loads has been released completely before taking any public transport.... Alternatively, use tissue as "panty-liner"... Maybe this will help those loads from oozing out...:p

6Friendly9
15-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Just found another interesting and rarely anyone would go there during midnite.... one of the distance public car park of SGH....

Blackenrose
15-09-2014, 09:52 AM
All this can be better manage if the loads has been released completely before taking any public transport.... Alternatively, use tissue as "panty-liner"... Maybe this will help those loads from oozing out...:p

Well.. It would easier if he puts on his condom:D. Its quite difficult to use tissues as panty liners while wearing a g-string though, it feels quite insecure with a piece of paper hanging between the string...

EirAoi
15-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Never know sg people so daring to do all those things in public

black_ops7
16-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Well.. It would easier if he puts on his condom:D. Its quite difficult to use tissues as panty liners while wearing a g-string though, it feels quite insecure with a piece of paper hanging between the string...

Well, guys would usually prefer to have sex without condom. If one do not insist that he put on a condom, then this will be the problem she has to face it lor... :p

Falicia
16-09-2014, 08:41 PM
A guy friend brought me to a secluded area along the way to RWS and we were facing the sea.

black_ops7
16-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Never know sg people so daring to do all those things in public

I believe there are lot more to read, learn and find out from this forum too ;)

7wonders
16-09-2014, 11:27 PM
A guy friend brought me to a secluded area along the way to RWS and we were facing the sea.

Hi. Any details to add on? Im sure the readers wants to know hows the scenario is being played... Lol.

scottFT
16-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Exploring with my gf on a couple of places...

1) Seletar reservoir
2) Punggol end carpark
3) Gardens by the bay carpark, (beside mbgc)
4) Dempsey new carpark, beside durain stall.

Any other lobangs please share :)

ahtangge
17-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Dempsey is strategic. Went first for some wine to loosen up then find a car park away from the food joints (hint: near the furniture shops). We were so high we fucked completely naked in the car!

DooDooBird
17-09-2014, 05:10 AM
i dun mind lend u my boss' office or conference room... hahahaha:D

Haha
Thanks
But I have my company meeting room can used :D

Done it in a few rooms before also..

½Man½Beast
17-09-2014, 01:31 PM
i wonder if anyone of these girls willing to do it in public places :D

lyoung local babes
http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/melissa-singapore-798.html
http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/nat-singapore-799.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/files/09-2014/ad798/14109306701465378877_large.jpghttp://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/files/09-2014/ad799/14109308751383292991_large.jpg

this girls is swee, i want to bonk her next
http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/foxy-singapore-800.html
http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/files/09-2014/ad800/14109313632111127580_large.png

other swee swee girls
http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/dawn-singapore-779.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/jade-singapore-777.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/yu-han-rong-singapore-775.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/diana-singapore-747.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/faye-singapore-741.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/joey-singapore-707.html

escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls

malaysia boleh

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/angel-malaysia-790.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/anny-malaysia-616.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/cutesy-malaysia-621.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/pixie-malaysia-622.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/malaysia-619.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/pinky-malaysia-626.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/orange-malaysia-610.html

http://escorts.sammyboyforum.com/girls/girl-profile/rain-rong-malaysia-542.html[/QUOTE]

fion.18
17-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Haha
Thanks
But I have my company meeting room can used :D

Done it in a few rooms before also..

This is ultimate kinky laaa.. Me tried before also but feels so weird returning to office the next day using the same meeting room for a presentation. Couldn't focus cos the mind kept replaying what happened the day before. :eek:

darktrue
17-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Tried it at SK carpark staircase.. i guess is a hot spot cause that time also saw a malay couple naked n fucking at there

Blackboy95
18-09-2014, 08:25 AM
How about the recently discovered mt faber reservoir youtube.com/watch?v=pvK6FfAgddw

6Friendly9
18-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Tried it at SK carpark staircase.. i guess is a hot spot cause that time also saw a malay couple naked n fucking at there

==> bro, u mean SengKang?

DITDOT21
18-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Was at Punggol last Sunday night with my gf and the spot was dark enough for us to make out and have sex.

Saw a number of cars there too and enjoyed the view of shadowy figures humping one another while my gf rides on top of me. Only thing was, because it was so dark, some of the cars (having finished the deed and wanted to exit) turned on their headlamps and light shone through my crystal clear window, exposing my gf's breasts and the act of her riding on me.

We are planning to have a session this Sunday night of there's time. Location tbc :P

darktrue
18-09-2014, 08:08 PM
==> bro, u mean SengKang?
ya, Sengkang facing the expressway

Falicia
18-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Was at Punggol last Sunday night with my gf and the spot was dark enough for us to make out and have sex.

Saw a number of cars there too and enjoyed the view of shadowy figures humping one another while my gf rides on top of me. Only thing was, because it was so dark, some of the cars (having finished the deed and wanted to exit) turned on their headlamps and light shone through my crystal clear window, exposing my gf's breasts and the act of her riding on me.

We are planning to have a session this Sunday night of there's time. Location tbc :P

nice but kinky

Falicia
18-09-2014, 08:12 PM
my boss brought me to a really secluded dark passage way at republic plaza to make out last night. I didn't even know such passage existed and we made out without any INTERFERENCE.

goodu
18-09-2014, 09:34 PM
my boss brought me to a really secluded dark passage way at republic plaza to make out last night. I didn't even know such passage existed and we made out without any INTERFERENCE.

did u get a promotion? :o

naugh
18-09-2014, 09:36 PM
3 years ago, had some serious petting with my classmates at the female toilet at NYP swimming complex :)

ice7
19-09-2014, 05:06 AM

Y not try at punggol carpark,the one facing expressway,very quiet place at the last storey
..block 210...i want to see also...

member1234
19-09-2014, 05:44 AM
Any sisters here interested trying out in those location listed here? pm me..:D:D

sony2002
22-09-2014, 07:42 PM
How about the recently discovered mt faber reservoir

surely lots of hungry mosquito there waiting

belowthebelt
22-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Had a bonk session in one of the public toilet in hawker center. 11plus at night. Its so quiet and lots of echo when my gal moans. Very exciting cos some foreigners will come in and pee. Just make sure we keep super quiet when they come in. Area: geylang east

ice7
22-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Last saturday nite,drive to ECP with my wife n went to the big carpark facing the expressway. Saw a mpv white car n decided to park beside it. Saw a couple inside,me n my.wife start kissing...i'm sure the couple saw us cos our car window is very clear not tinted...so i asked my wife to give me a blow...after tat my wife ask me to breast fuck her since she's on period..n she lifted up her shirt n btw she already took off her bra before tat...i took off my jeans n boxer,went to her seat n on top of her n cum on her breast...surely tat couple saw us...so if anyone here who is tat couple,tell me...it's on last sat at around 2 plus morning at ecp carpark facing the expressway,my car is hatchback grey color...

Falicia
22-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Last saturday nite,drive to ECP with my wife n went to the big carpark facing the expressway. Saw a mpv white car n decided to park beside it. Saw a couple inside,me n my.wife start kissing...i'm sure the couple saw us cos our car window is very clear not tinted...so i asked my wife to give me a blow...after tat my wife ask me to breast fuck her since she's on period..n she lifted up her shirt n btw she already took off her bra before tat...i took off my jeans n boxer,went to her seat n on top of her n cum on her breast...surely tat couple saw us...so if anyone here who is tat couple,tell me...it's on last sat at around 2 plus morning at ecp carpark facing the expressway,my car is hatchback grey color...

wow that's cool

diputs1269
23-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Had a bonk session in one of the public toilet in hawker center. 11plus at night. Its so quiet and lots of echo when my gal moans. Very exciting cos some foreigners will come in and pee. Just make sure we keep super quiet when they come in. Area: geylang east

Never try before, should be sexciting.,:D

Kobe123
23-09-2014, 07:05 AM

What's so shiok about letting pple see? Hmm don't get it man

dresden
23-09-2014, 10:51 AM

think i know where it is, an outdoor spot that can have the view of the sea, at night nobody goes there;)

TwinX
27-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Had a long night and just reached home this morning.....

Gf went drinking with her colleagues and as her driver, went to pick her up. She was quite drunk and high. Inside car, she was kissing and touching me.... i knew she was horny but there was many people walking past. Ask her if want to go other place to bonk and she agreed. Drove to cp at west.... but gf already fell asleep. No matter how i call or wake her, she doesn't wake up.

Sian half but decide to go ahead. Took off gf's clothes. Spend at least 20 mins trying to make her nake... so hard when she is asleep. She was in a blouse and short tight skirt. Lower her seat and climb over... spread open her legs... lick her pussy to make it wet. Then start to poke her. She still sleeping and doesn't know what is going on... but will let out soft moan once awhile.

Come to think of it, if its other guys she also don't know. So dangerous. Anyway suddenly halfway, i must have shaked her too much while bonking... she wants to puke!!! No time for plastic bag so just open door and she half naked body lean out to puke. I was in very odd weird position as well. There were other cars with couples nearby and quite sure they can see us. But can't care so much. After she puke finish faster close the door. I haven't cum yet.... so continue to bonk her. In the end cum on her body and clean her up.

I thought that was the end of the night. Took my jacket and cover her and drove back to her place. Thought she will wake up as usual. But this time die die also don't wake up. Jia lat! Try to help her wear her clothes also can't. (She is still naked) drove up to her mscp and let her sleep more. Almost 5am but still not awake. Petrol also running very low. Panic liao... scare her housemates awake soon and i need to go toilet. Help her wear my oversize jacket and her panty... nothing else. Drove to her blk and nearest to lift and carry her home. Lucky never bump into anyone. :p

escaflower
27-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Lol... I can guess u must racking ur brains hard on how to get her back home with clothes on..

Had a long night and just reached home this morning.....

Gf went drinking with her colleagues and as her driver, went to pick her up. She was quite drunk and high. Inside car, she was kissing and touching me.... i knew she was horny but there was many people walking past. Ask her if want to go other place to bonk and she agreed. Drove to cp at west.... but gf already fell asleep. No matter how i call or wake her, she doesn't wake up.

Sian half but decide to go ahead. Took off gf's clothes. Spend at least 20 mins trying to make her nake... so hard when she is asleep. She was in a blouse and short tight skirt. Lower her seat and climb over... spread open her legs... lick her pussy to make it wet. Then start to poke her. She still sleeping and doesn't know what is going on... but will let out soft moan once awhile.

Come to think of it, if its other guys she also don't know. So dangerous. Anyway suddenly halfway, i must have shaked her too much while bonking... she wants to puke!!! No time for plastic bag so just open door and she half naked body lean out to puke. I was in very odd weird position as well. There were other cars with couples nearby and quite sure they can see us. But can't care so much. After she puke finish faster close the door. I haven't cum yet.... so continue to bonk her. In the end cum on her body and clean her up.

I thought that was the end of the night. Took my jacket and cover her and drove back to her place. Thought she will wake up as usual. But this time die die also don't wake up. Jia lat! Try to help her wear her clothes also can't. (She is still naked) drove up to her mscp and let her sleep more. Almost 5am but still not awake. Petrol also running very low. Panic liao... scare her housemates awake soon and i need to go toilet. Help her wear my oversize jacket and her panty... nothing else. Drove to her blk and nearest to lift and carry her home. Lucky never bump into anyone. :p

greddy88
27-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Many reported cases in China and Taiwan. . So called 捡尸大队 standby outside pubs to pick up girls who are dead drunk.

goodu
28-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Many reported cases in China and Taiwan. . So called 捡尸大队 standby outside pubs to pick up girls who are dead drunk.

i so tempted to try but i need accomplice. 1 person cannot achieve :D

almera
28-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Tried once at an open area besides the mingshu we stayed in Taiwan. It was abt 9pm, sky was dark, quite gancheong..

Martian.C
28-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Done it in school before, hid inside an unused classroom and locked the doors.

At first hide behind some curtains so even if someone look in also cannot see then when high we moved to beside the door so nobody can see when they try to look in.

Whenever someone tries to open the door.. the panic and excitement sia.

ahtangge
28-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Went back to Dempsey with my gal in the wee hour of the morning. Tried something kinky-did not want to bonk in the car. Recce and found a secluded café with outdoor seating. Borrowed one of their chairs and had the love of our life there.

doubletap
29-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Went back to Dempsey with my gal in the wee hour of the morning. Tried something kinky-did not want to bonk in the car. Recce and found a secluded café with outdoor seating. Borrowed one of their chairs and had the love of our life there.

wah seh! pak pok!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

TwinX
01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Lol... I can guess u must racking ur brains hard on how to get her back home with clothes on..

Ya.... i was panic. :p Lucky have my jacket, but it is not very big. Just enough to cover until her ass if she stands straight. Actually i wanted to wear a jacket for her only but realise can see her pussy and ass when i try to carry her up. So put on her panty for her as well.

bankrobber
01-10-2014, 02:45 PM

lol. i ever did something similar. eve of CNY. almost no one around. bonked my girl in one of the public toilet in this east-side hawket centre. recently renovated back then!

ahtangge
01-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Seeing another couple making out in the open can be infectious.

I remembered some years ago I was with my gal sitting on one of the benches in Labrador park and petting heavily. Another couple was also petting heavily, seated two benches away.

The petting was heavy and I was getting horny, but my gal refused to let me pull down her panty. The further I can go is to masturbate her through her panties.

Then, a stroke of good luck!

The couple two benches away started bonking and the moans attracted our attention. We peeped discretely and our petting got heavier. I pulled down her panties..no objection. I asked her to sit astride me...she did! I pulled down my zip, lifted her skirt and then rest was history, thanks to the infectious act of the couple on the next bench!

seehowlor
03-10-2014, 01:19 AM
As my gf and I used to work near each other...and you know at times, no money to book hotel and such.

So we ended up in toilets, esp the handicap ones.

These handicap toilets are superb - big area, have the washing stuff provided. The interesting part is that some are designed with handles bars, which is excellent for some unusual sex stunts. Rem GF sat at the edge of the sink with those rounded handles to support her legs, while I bonk her. There will be mirror in the toilet and your performance can be seen by your partner

Of coz, we also gonna make sure the toilet is located in a quiet level and should not have someone who really needs it for real toilet reasons. The excitment is not only having pple knocking on the toilet, its to get in.out of it without getting noticed...

hahha

xpandaboix
03-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Previously before entering NS I was working part time with my gf at a certain govt agency. (Hint: Its at Novena) I the afternoon when we get horny we will sneak to a handicap toilet where I would doggie her until i cim.

hipgrinder
03-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Just wondering if any bros have tried doing it in the Geylang Lor 12 ex-coffeeshop, currently an almost completed construction site?

I was walking along the back alley, and observed that people can easily enter the site, and it is in a almost complete state, so will not be too uncomfortable. And given the location right inside GL. It could be a hotbed for outdoor fun.

SoulRift
03-10-2014, 09:51 PM
I have tried it in numerous places.
The thrill can be quite addictive.
Most frequent will the in the tent at ecp at the most populated area.
It gives you an extra kick.:D

sony2002
05-10-2014, 04:32 AM
used to pitch tent in various beaches cos cannot afford hotel last time.

but inside is damn hot and stuffy,got once we were in the middle of heavy down pour and woke up smelly and wet

and got biten by all the sand flies and mosquito that managed to sneak in

x2Espresso
06-10-2014, 04:27 PM
recently tried it in a library near redhill. Me and my fb bought her kids to the library and let them OTOT. while looking for a good spot, suddenly she pull me into the handicap toilet, smack just beside the children section! we have to go really slow as her moan are really loud when i speed up.

The whole session was really super thrilling as you can see people walking to and fro to the toilets and also kids crawling around the kids area!. Excitment to the max!

When coming out, we have to wait patiently till no adults are seen around the area and she went out first leaving me to lock the door inside myself.

laser434
06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
To the bros, whom i believe have all given up to my next chapter, i have finally found time to write. please give me comments on what's good and what's bad. Don't forget to up me as well! thanks!

DISCLAIMER: this chapter did not happen in a public place!!

Continuing from http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9854299&postcount=4426

I was busying playing fifa on my ps3 when my phone vibrated. "baby, can you come to the hospital, i think i broke my leg."

I raced down to Changi Hospital where i found my ex, in a wheelchair, with her mom. Her slender long left leg was on show in it's full glory as she was wearing fbt while her equally slender long right leg was wrapped up in an inflatable splint. Apparently, she missed a step when coming down for dinner, took a tumble and heard something crack.

"hey auntie, hey baby.... what did the doctor say?" i asked as i sat down beside my ex.

"Waiting for the x-ray, doesn't seem good though." my ex's mom replied.

It was heart-wrenching to see my ex in such a distress. The pain must be really intense. However, I couldn't peel my eyes away from her legs. The good left leg was such a turn on but strangely, the banged up right leg in the split was making me go into overdrive. The splint starts from her lower thigh and extends all the way down to her toes, leaving her long pretty digits exposed. Those perfectly pedicured toes.....I just want to suck those toes. The thoughts of her beautiful leg encased in a cast is driving me nuts. This whole situation is making me crazy cause I genuinely feel bad for my ex but at the same times i'm excited to see her in a leg cast!

A couple of hours passed. We got her x-rays done and the doctor was examining it.

I can't remember much about what the doc was saying but I do remember he said "Fracture, no need for surgery, full leg cast, non-weight bearing, crutches and 1 month before the next visit."

My ex was devastated as the prospect of not being able to walk around freely for at least a month killed her. I followed her into the casting room while her mom went to settle the hospital bill.

She was in slightly better mood after the whole situation sunk in abit. The nurse came into the room and took off the splint. My ex winced in pain and there were major bruising on her broken right leg. As the nurse positioned her leg to apply the cast, my ex gripped on my hand really tight. The nurse rolled on a stockinette over her entire right leg. I got a peek of my ex's blue panties as the nurse pushed the stockinette all the way up her delicate smooth thigh. Next, she bandaged her leg with a soft cotton padding. It makes the inside of the cast comfortable. My ex got to choose the colour of the cast tape and she chose hot pink. The nurse rolled the casting tape on and when she pulled back the layers to reveal her beautiful toes, I almost couldn't take it. I am having such a hard on the whole time!

I wheeled my ex into another room when she's fitted with crutches as she cannot bear any weight on her broken leg for the next month. She didn't need much training as she had used crutches previously before for a knee surgery. (If you bros wanna know that story, let me know!!)

As I had school the next day, my ex's mom gave me a ride home. On the ride home, i got the chance to be the first person to sign my ex's cast. I wrote "lucky break, get well soon!"

When my ex came back to school, she became the centre of attention. The prettiest girl in school hopping around on crutches with this hot pink full leg cast. Her cast was filled with signatures. I don't have soccer training as the season was over so we went to her place after school. After a long tiring day, I threw my bag and collapsed on her floor when we got inside her room.

"SO TIREDDDDDD...." i groaned

"How can you be tired when i've been using crutches for the past week!" my ex shot back

She took off her skirt, revealing a black fbt inside. The cast was so high up her thigh that the fbt covered the top part, only revealing the end of the cast at the sides with the slits. I haven't see the upper portion of the cast since that night in the hospital. She leaned the crutches against the wall and hopped over to her bed. The sight of the cast is driving me crazy.

"Baby, I miss you." my ex muttered

"but i'm here." i replied

"you know what i mean" my ex said is a rather teasing tone.

I stood up and said "but i don't wanna hurt you! just look at your leg!".

"i won't feel a thing, see!!" she said as she knocked on her cast with her knuckles.

She leaned over and pulled me over. I stood beside her bed as she started to unbuckle my belt. I leaned in to kiss her while taking off my shirt. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy black bra. She unzipped my pants and rubbed my cock, which is already standing at attention. I pulled down her fbt shorts and i got to see the leg cast fully. It starts at her toes and goes all the way up her thigh. For someone with a cast fetish, this is pretty much the holy grail. i took her knickers off, unhooked her bra in one swift move and started to lick her toes, GOOD LEG FIRST.

I sucked the poor digits on her broken leg next and she started moaning. We kissed as she went for my cock. Her long fingers enveloped my shaft and started caressing it. I proceeded on by servicing her sweet pussy with my tongue. After a couple of minutes with the pussy, she put on a cap for me and I took her legs, placed it on my shoulders. The movement caused some discomfort for her broken leg as she grimaced.

"baby, you okay?" i asked

"keep going." she replied

I think this slight pain thing is enjoyable for her. i thrusted into her and the action rocked her broken leg again and once again she grimaced in pain. I don't know why but the sight and the touch of the cast is turning me crazy on. We changed position and i got her into a good spread. One hand on the thigh of her stiff casted leg and another on the smooth left thigh and we worked hard. Pumping hard and fast, her face had an expression of both pain and enjoyment. Although i have always had a cast fetish and dreamed about having sex with a girl in a leg cast, I never thought it will be so good! I worked hard at the position and my cock was primed for explosion. I exploded with one last thrust and my ex moaned so hard. I withdrew my cock and saw juices flowing out of my ex's pussy.

We both cleaned up and lay side by side on the bed.

"laser, that was insane. Wow...." my ex said

"just trying to make you feel better!" i replied, attempting to hide the fact that the cast is making me crazy. "How's the cast so far?" i asked

"it's better than expected! other than the pain, i'm enjoying the extra attention i'm getting!" she chirped. "i'm dead bored shuttling between school and home, i feel like a prisoner. I wanna go out!"

i was taken aback by this unexpected reaction. I could only muster: "one step at a time, i don't want you to aggravate your injury."

my ex got up gingerly and said "i can walk on it already! let's go on a date, please!". She tried to take a step and expectedly, pain shot through her leg and she lost balance. I shot caught her with my arms and held her tight against me.

"bring me out. I'll use the crutches!" she said while looking at me with those puppy eyes.

*BONUS PIC to be included if the response is good!!!*

TO BE CONTINUED!

thanks for reading this! appreciate if you can give me any form of feedback! thanks bros!

Falicia
06-10-2014, 09:33 PM
My bf brought me to a very quiet place last night to make out. We went to bugis+ level 4 handicapped toilet( where show club is)

welk
07-10-2014, 04:50 PM
My bf brought me to a very quiet place last night to make out. We went to bugis+ level 4 handicapped toilet( where show club is)

No wonder i cannot go in and pang sai last nite....

mystic dragon
07-10-2014, 05:25 PM

I know that place and I'm sure many others know that too. It's gonna be a busy area from now on. :rolleyes: