PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

tongueworks
28-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Recently stop car sex for awhile. Tried something even more exciting. As my FB house at tamp is along the corridor, we tried opening the windows wide open and fuck on the bed. Neighbours on the opposite block if lucky could have saw us in action as I stood on the bed and she gave me a blowjob kneeling on the bed. We even went beside the window she facing the window outside and I bonk her from behind. Imagine neighbours from opp saw her b cup melons swinging and her climax face. Got twice her neighbours walked pass along the corridor as hers is the first unit beside the lift. If they tiptoe and peep thru they could have saw us in action.

Bro which part of tamp. I stay here too. Pm me I go opp watch. Lol

tangosake
28-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Interesting thread

upthoseskirts
28-03-2015, 09:28 PM
At west coast park now, any couples around as well? :D

machinetan
28-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Tried before in staircase, the feeling is good, but scare people see

Miyuyu
29-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone this is the first time i am sharing :)

2 nights ago i was in a pub drinking in HK, my FB was feeling horny and he started touching me around my waist and thighs. I was wearing a tight hugging mini dress, no bra and only g string. I was getting wet when he was touching me. He suggested to head to a club so i agreed. As we were grinding each other, he grabed my tits and started squeezing them. I was trying to control myself not to moan so loudy as there were lots of people. My FB frenched me so hard and seductivly i started grabbing his buldge and play with it. We could not take it anymore, we left the club and walk a few streets away. As it was really late at night and not many people on the road, my FB suddenly just pulled down the top of my dress exposing my tits. We were walking aimlessly and teasing each other till we saw a flight of stairs that led up to a higher level that leads to a playground. Deserted playground....my FB quickly lead me to the darkest corner of the playground and continued to kiss and frenched me, making me really wet. He nibbled on to my nips and i moan loudly. I unzipped his pants and squat on the floor to give him a blowjob, his moans really attracted me and made me even more wild. I pulled my g string down and exposed my pussy for him. Straight away without delay he pushed me down in to doggy position and started licking me from behind. Gosh i was so horny i could not control my moans and knowing the fact that i am in a playground made me even more excited! I said to him i wanted his dick and he didn't hesitate to shove his throbbing dick into me. He fucked me really hard that the slapping sounds can be heard. My FB quickly turned me around and unload all his cum onto my face. Sadly no one walked passed us or near us even though we were kinda loud. We cleaned up and quickly left the area before being spotted. What a thrill! But i love it!

tonyseng
29-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Miyuyu u Very power

AhChew
30-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Was at some shopping mall shopping with my fb. I saw something I like , grabbed it and headed to the dressing room. My fb hurried with me to the dressing room and we locked the door.

I took out my pants boxers and my fb kneeled down obediently to suck my dick . I pulled down my fb dress to expose her titties and played with them at the same time. This moment , I pulled down her panties to her knee level and fuck her on the spot . The excitement turned us. Did a cream pie on her and we exited the dressing room as if nothing has happened.

lonelykelvin
30-03-2015, 08:50 PM
My girl just did bwax and I got a naughty idea. Made her wear some mini skirt dress without her panties and go shopping. Asked her to try on some heels and have her seated on a chair while the attendant helped her . Made her sit in a way the attendant can't miss the glorious sight of her bare pussy. The attendant eyes got glued to her pussy and kept recommending her many sort of heels. I whisper to her to spread her legs which she did and the attendant just can't stop looking at her puss.

We took cab back home and I fingered her at the back seats . Very very wet .
Must have been very erotic moment for you and her. If I'm the shoe shop attendant, I sure will be distracted and focus on her pussy! Imagine me not wearing underwear inside.. Your girlfriend will see the bulge pointing out!
The short skirt, no panties.. Sure makes me hard! Wow!

A42L
31-03-2015, 12:58 AM
2years back got to know a girl online and she ask if I can go over her house and I fucked her there in her room that very night

After a few months I was in a club and the crowd was boring so I texted her, she said she was in the vicinity so we met at mink and she was horny as hell cause she Frenched me as soon as she saw me, we went opposite to the stairs leading up to marina sq level 2 facing the floating platform and I fuck the crap out of her while the cars zoom by in front of us haha that was some crazy times

lonelykelvin
31-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi Miyuyu. Your mailbox is full!

Miyuyu
31-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Was at some shopping mall shopping with my fb. I saw something I like , grabbed it and headed to the dressing room. My fb hurried with me to the dressing room and we locked the door.

I took out my pants boxers and my fb kneeled down obediently to suck my dick . I pulled down my fb dress to expose her titties and played with them at the same time. This moment , I pulled down her panties to her knee level and fuck her on the spot . The excitement turned us. Did a cream pie on her and we exited the dressing room as if nothing has happened.

Wow that was fun!!! Hahahaaa i would love to try that out with my fb!

acidicavex
31-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Wow that was fun!!! Hahahaaa i would love to try that out with my fb!

later dio stomp hor :p

Miyuyu
31-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Hi Miyuyu. Your mailbox is full!

Opps!! Haha i have cleared it!!

alfrescoboyz
01-04-2015, 03:15 PM
my ex gf n I ..years back was at her condo swimming pool and it was rather quiet so she rubbed me and i got hard so did her in the swimming pool...

ah rat
01-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Opps!! Haha i have cleared it!!

Did u clear yr Urge :D

thkidnextdoor
01-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Is getting "rape" in public places count? :p

If it does count, I do had sex at playground before. Get molested by stranger at MRT before but instead of moving away, I grind my butt at that stranger to make him confused. Hehehe.. I love it when they're confused. And I can feel their Hardon too. Feels so good. Hehehe..

ahha2011
01-04-2015, 06:01 PM

If it does count, I do had sex at playground before. Get molested by stranger at MRT before but instead of moving away, I grind my butt at that stranger to make him confused. Hehehe.. I love it when they're confused. And I can feel their Hardon too. Feels so good. Hehehe..

Where your next destination

Maxlion
01-04-2015, 08:29 PM
2years back got to know a girl online and she ask if I can go over her house and I fucked her there in her room that very night

After a few months I was in a club and the crowd was boring so I texted her, she said she was in the vicinity so we met at mink and she was horny as hell cause she Frenched me as soon as she saw me, we went opposite to the stairs leading up to marina sq level 2 facing the floating platform and I fuck the crap out of her while the cars zoom by in front of us haha that was some crazy times

Is the gal name start with C?;):D

Miyuyu
01-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi guys :)
Another story to share which just happened yesterday in HK.
Yes, i am still in HK haha

Last night my fb and i went to catch a movie at about 9 plus. Both my fb and i were surprised that not many people in HK watches movie, in the theatre there probably was like less than 10 excluding us. I am guessing my fb was feeling a little horny, he was touching my bum when going up the escalator just right before we head off to catch the movie. Hopefully no one was watching!
We were seated right at the left hand corner and our row didn't have any one near us, i guessed my fb had it all planned! During the starting of the show, my fb was touching me all over the place, and in return i gave him heavy breathing and little moans here and there. He placed my hands onto his harden bulge and i started massaging him slowly. I decided to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants, gave him a nice rub and a blowjob. He pulled my cropped tee up and to his surprise, I wasn't wearing a bra. He fondled, pinched and sucked my tits. It was awesome and thrilling knowing the fact that there were people in the cinema! My fb pulled up my skirt and teased my pussy with my thongs on. Was trying to control my moans but at times i just can't help it! He pulled my thongs down, kept it in his pocket and carried teasing my pussy. After awhile, he tapped me and whispered to me to go outside and i agreed. He led me to a deserted stairways and pulled down his zipper to let his penis out while he made me bend into doggy position and fuck me from behind until he cum onto me.
It was an awesome time!

thkidnextdoor
01-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Where your next destination

Depends on where the guy will bring me to. :cool:

Nough
02-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Just now happen to saw at Punggol waterway carpark.. is the bro from here?

lonelykelvin
02-04-2015, 07:55 AM

Last night my fb and i went to catch a movie at about 9 plus. Both my fb and i were surprised that not many people in HK watches movie, in the theatre there probably was like less than 10 excluding us. I am guessing my fb was feeling a little horny, he was touching my bum when going up the escalator just right before we head off to catch the movie. Hopefully no one was watching!
We were seated right at the left hand corner and our row didn't have any one near us, i guessed my fb had it all planned! During the starting of the show, my fb was touching me all over the place, and in return i gave him heavy breathing and little moans here and there. He placed my hands onto his harden bulge and i started massaging him slowly. I decided to unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants, gave him a nice rub and a blowjob. He pulled my cropped tee up and to his surprise, I wasn't wearing a bra. He fondled, pinched and sucked my tits. It was awesome and thrilling knowing the fact that there were people in the cinema! My fb pulled up my skirt and teased my pussy with my thongs on. Was trying to control my moans but at times i just can't help it! He pulled my thongs down, kept it in his pocket and carried teasing my pussy. After awhile, he tapped me and whispered to me to go outside and i agreed. He led me to a deserted stairways and pulled down his zipper to let his penis out while he made me bend into doggy position and fuck me from behind until he cum onto me.
It was an awesome time!

Awesome! Erotic! Did you wear back your thongs.. If you didn't, another session awaits! :D

sammyforum123
02-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Hey lovelies,

Check out our thread for our stories!
Boy and I will be having drunk outdoor sex tonight.

And we are looking for another couple to join us in our adventure:)

Side by side sex.

Pm us and intro yourself ya:p

Ohya forgot to add that YOU BOTH MUST BE DRUNK TOO :)

Let's have some fun tonight!

hakone
02-04-2015, 09:03 AM

It was an awesome time!
Some cinemas have infra-red camera to catch illegal video shooting and other illegal stuff. So you may have given free show for the worker there.

acidicavex
02-04-2015, 09:50 AM

Which line did u take Often to work?:p

fidodido21
02-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Just sharing one of mine which happened recently.

My FB was free in the afternoon and came to my workplace to meet me up. During lunch time, we went nearby for our lunch and chit chat abit. When finished, see that there's still some time left before I need to head back to office.

So we both decided to walk around... I kept touching and caress her backside while watching, and she kept smacking my below, which slowly, turn me on...

While passed by one of the building, we headed up as I told her that this way can cut through to my building (Actually was eyeing for some good spot...)

Saw this particular handicap toilet, and wow, it was vacant! Mai tu liao...

I smiled at my FB as we were reaching the toilet... I opened the door, and dragged her in, and immediately close and lock after that.

We hugged and immediately started Frenching... It turned passionate, and we were touching each other body, and stripping one another as well. I sat on the toilet bowl, while she rode on me... After riding for awhile, I shifted her out, and after placing her hands on the basin, inserted my 'brother' into her juicy pussy, and started pumping her till I released my full loads onto her back and some onetothe floor.

She squatted infront of me, and started giving me a BBBJ...

The feeling was great...and we left the premises after that...

DingdongAw
02-04-2015, 11:45 AM
i have quite a few times with my FB at the lorry car park near hougang/tampines road. She will BBBJ while i was driving toward the car park:o, i will try finger her pussy she always get wet easily and moan non stop.. Happy day!!!

Miyuyu
02-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Awesome! Erotic! Did you wear back your thongs.. If you didn't, another session awaits! :D

No i did not wear it back hahahaa my fb kept it in his pocket :(
But it was an awesome session :D

Miyuyu
02-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Some cinemas have infra-red camera to catch illegal video shooting and other illegal stuff. So you may have given free show for the worker there.

Opps :X
But thats all right hahaha! Just like what you said hahahaa free show for them!
Who knows they might be having fun while watching too ;)

A42L
02-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Opps :X
But thats all right hahaha! Just like what you said hahahaa free show for them!
Who knows they might be having fun while watching too ;)

Hahaha wa sis you damn kinky!!

Miyuyu
02-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Hahaha wa sis you damn kinky!!

Hahahaa i dont stay in HK ma, i not that too worried haahah!
Plus they won't remember my face after few days hahaa
If it was in SG yes i will be somehow worried!

tonyseng
02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
I bring my gf to lim chu kang near the ah ma keng there for bj. She like to bj me. When we reached , we will shift ourselves behind seat n make love. The area quiet deserted.

thkidnextdoor
02-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Which line did u take Often to work?:p

Red line. ;)

acidicavex
02-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Red line. ;)

Wow seem like redline have alot of Kinky ladies jeez why j havent met any LOL.

AztecM
02-04-2015, 11:15 PM
I also haven't met any :(

scooby1
03-04-2015, 07:49 AM
Hi everyone this is the first time i am sharing :)

2 nights ago i was in a pub drinking in HK, my FB was feeling horny and he started touching me around my waist and thighs. I was wearing a tight hugging mini dress, no bra and only g string. I was getting wet when he was touching me. He suggested to head to a club so i agreed. As we were grinding each other, he grabed my tits and started squeezing them. I was trying to control myself not to moan so loudy as there were lots of people. My FB frenched me so hard and seductivly i started grabbing his buldge and play with it. We could not take it anymore, we left the club and walk a few streets away. As it was really late at night and not many people on the road, my FB suddenly just pulled down the top of my dress exposing my tits. We were walking aimlessly and teasing each other till we saw a flight of stairs that led up to a higher level that leads to a playground. Deserted playground....my FB quickly lead me to the darkest corner of the playground and continued to kiss and frenched me, making me really wet. He nibbled on to my nips and i moan loudly. I unzipped his pants and squat on the floor to give him a blowjob, his moans really attracted me and made me even more wild. I pulled my g string down and exposed my pussy for him. Straight away without delay he pushed me down in to doggy position and started licking me from behind. Gosh i was so horny i could not control my moans and knowing the fact that i am in a playground made me even more excited! I said to him i wanted his dick and he didn't hesitate to shove his throbbing dick into me. He fucked me really hard that the slapping sounds can be heard. My FB quickly turned me around and unload all his cum onto my face. Sadly no one walked passed us or near us even though we were kinda loud. We cleaned up and quickly left the area before being spotted. What a thrill! But i love it!

sound so sexting ... share with us more of this

Miyuyu
03-04-2015, 08:54 AM
sound so sexting ... share with us more of this

Hahaha sure will ;D
I will try to update about past outdoor fun :)

sanctiburn
03-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Just turned legal. Jealous seeing all of these sexciting moments you guys have. SIAN AH.

ms_74
03-04-2015, 12:41 PM
nice story guys....have a good holiday

BMW69
03-04-2015, 05:34 PM

Last night my fb and i went to catch a movie at about 9 plus. Both my fb and i were surprised that not many people in HK watches movie, in the theatre there probably was like less than 10 excluding us.

That's probably due to ticket prices in HK. IIRC, a regular movie ticket is what, HK$100 or so? I'm sure people would rather download movies illegally than pay the absurd prices to watch movies there.

gtr88
04-04-2015, 01:44 AM
Driving aimlessly with my fb.. Anyone out there having public fun?

lookingard76
04-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Driving aimlessly with my fb.. Anyone out there having public fun?
Sharing with soft swing?
Pm me if u ok

BMW69
04-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Just turned legal. Jealous seeing all of these sexciting moments you guys have. SIAN AH.

Are you male or female? If you're female, you'll have many many sexciting moments yourself haha

redwolf
04-04-2015, 10:06 PM
I think this couple wins hands down:
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/couple-caught-camera-having-sex-street-hong-kong

tyga
05-04-2015, 12:20 AM
Anyone fucking outdoors tonight?

lostinpark
10-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Was at L car park in the west last night around 11pm.

When I drove into the car park with my wife, we noticed that a car was parked there with the hazard lights flashing.

My wife was asking why is their hazard lights on?

Does turning on the hazard lights mean inviting another car to park side by side?

nawtythings80
12-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Gg to bring my gf to punggol beach area to f later. About 8 pm plus.. thr place w a small police post

sammyforum123
12-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Gg to bring my gf to punggol beach area to f later. About 8 pm plus.. thr place w a small police post

You are going to bring your gf to f at a police post??

Summerhillt
12-04-2015, 09:54 PM

Sian. Now than saw too late le

nawtythings80
12-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Met a bro who followed me thru out..

thinkofdave
12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
I am e bro who follow bro nawty.. his gf is pretty n sexy.

Very dark at punggol end n crowded therefor tonite not much action...

Hope next time bro

ludwig19
12-04-2015, 11:59 PM
2 places to share. Big Box carpark late at nite, deserted and big. Expo open carpark opp the ITE, big dark open carpark.

jorndoe
13-04-2015, 01:51 AM
would love to go and watch. anyone doing with fb/gf/etc pm me soon.

Splitter100
13-04-2015, 04:20 AM
Met a bro who followed me thru out..

so did you carry out the act?

nawtythings80
13-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Didnt managed to f as there is too many ppl. Got a bbbj and cim instead.

raykee
14-04-2015, 01:28 AM
2 places to share. Big Box carpark late at nite, deserted and big. Expo open carpark opp the ITE, big dark open carpark.

Big box... is privayely own with guard???

Dazat
16-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Anyone going tonight north area? Can side by side

BondageKing89
16-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Anyone going tonight north area? Can side by side

U add RJadv on kik.. They are the experts.

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:18 AM
wow daring

beardman
17-04-2015, 12:24 AM
there was 1 time when my gal wearing a long dress.. she was sitting on top of me on a bench of bedok reservoir.. when she rocking me hard,suddenly a passerby came.. damnn.. i was at my climax.. had to pause for a while..

1 more occasion at east coast park.. extreme left if u r facing the sea.. there are 2 short jetty.. on weekdays night at wee hours seldom have fisherman there.. managed to doggie her while her hands holding on to the railings.. shiok man...

thinkofdave
18-04-2015, 03:31 AM
Any couple at punggol end now and open for watcher?

AhChew
19-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Was at one cinema . My fb and I enter the theater which is totally pitch black . It was so dark that everyone was stuck At the entrance trying to find their way to their respective seats . My fb was wearing a spaghetti strap with a push-up bra .

Because of the darkness , some naughty thoughts came to our mind . I fondled her tits through her bra and find no retaliation. I think she was horny as well and the environment does help as well. I unhook her bra and put inside her bag.

She touched my dick through my pants in response so I guess is a go.

I unzipped my pants and let her hands roam inside , fondling my dick while I fondle with her tits in the darkness .

The usual advertisement has not started in the theatre so it was still pitch dark . We can feel but cannot see . I took off her top and starting kissing and fondling her titties . She was letting out soft moans. This is when I pulled down her panties to her ankle and started to finger her . The squishy sound was even louder than her moanings .

Suddenly a pair of couple found their way to sit beside us . She put her top back on but still braless . Then suddenly the advertisement started running on the screen and the couple took one glance at our side while I was playing with her .

This is when my fb says " is ok let's continue " . I got so high that I let my dick out of my pants while she did a blowjob for me . The couple saw but Paiseh to stare at us . I shoot into her mouth and she swallowed . Feels damn good

fictionman
19-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Was at one cinema . My fb and I enter the theater which is totally pitch black . It was so dark that everyone was stuck At the entrance trying to find their way to their respective seats . My fb was wearing a spaghetti strap with a push-up bra .

Because of the darkness , some naughty thoughts came to our mind . I fondled her tits through her bra and find no retaliation. I think she was horny as well and the environment does help as well. I unhook her bra and put inside her bag.

I unzipped my pants and let her hands roam inside , fondling my dick while I fondle with her tits in the darkness .

The usual advertisement has not started in the theatre so it was still pitch dark . We can feel but cannot see . I took off her top and starting kissing and fondling her titties . She was letting out soft moans. This is when I pulled down her panties to her ankle and started to finger her . The squishy sound was even louder than her moanings .

Suddenly a pair of couple found their way to sit beside us . She put her top back on but still braless . Then suddenly the advertisement started running on the screen and the couple took one glance at our side while I was playing with her .

This is when my fb says " is ok let's continue " . I got so high that I let my dick out of my pants while she did a blowjob for me . The couple saw but Paiseh to stare at us . I shoot into her mouth and she swallowed . Feels damn good

Sounds abit of a AV fantasy

Takashino
19-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Any bro have any public area to intro? Not driving.

doctrine
19-04-2015, 12:26 PM

Can try HDB staircases.

I used to see youngsters doing it at the staircase, just beside my unit.

sammyforum123
19-04-2015, 12:51 PM

TRY VOID DECKS my friend. It makes orgasm x1000 better ;)

dethknight
19-04-2015, 01:38 PM

Wah! ur FB fierce. Excellent bro. :D

baconly
19-04-2015, 02:06 PM

wow...... so daring i like lol

ODERINT
19-04-2015, 04:15 PM
deleted post

JohnTioGan
19-04-2015, 07:13 PM
wow...... so daring i like lol

experienced once in cinema too, cannot focus on the show :D

AhChew
19-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Sounds abit of a AV fantasy

The cinema theatre is not in Singapore . But is so dark U can't see your hands hahaha. Feels really like a fantasy to have such a theater aroundd

caliberz
12-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Wah! So daring! Bravo. (Applause)

JohnBoSeh
12-05-2015, 09:29 PM

So when are you doing at void decks again? :)

Curious0932
20-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Anyone tried the carpark at jurong eco park?

ducklion
21-05-2015, 01:16 AM

my place the void decks only have bangalas and indians drinking :(

kaorusama
21-05-2015, 01:20 PM
trying to expose my wife to the idea of EIP... sex in public areas seems kinky...
One one night after eating at punggol settlement, we try to walk back to our house ard punggol... pass by a stretch dark and quiet facing coney island. any one tried there before?

neoprint123
21-05-2015, 02:02 PM
trying to expose my wife to the idea of EIP... sex in public areas seems kinky...
One one night after eating at punggol settlement, we try to walk back to our house ard punggol... pass by a stretch dark and quiet facing coney island. any one tried there before?

Me bro... There are cycling tracks and cyclists can be seen there. Got to be careful. There are a few construction sites there, so keep a lookout for FT and protect your partner. The later u go, the lesser ppl...

Been there done that~~~

kass
21-05-2015, 07:00 PM
After reading so many steamy encounters of bros here, I hope to have the honor of watching you guys in action :D

iCuntfuse
22-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Me bro... There are cycling tracks and cyclists can be seen there. Got to be careful. There are a few construction sites there, so keep a lookout for FT and protect your partner. The later u go, the lesser ppl...

Been there done that~~~

I think watch only is ok, as long as don't record :D

pleasurehobby
22-05-2015, 05:14 PM
experienced once in cinema too, cannot focus on the show :D

Get Couple seats and a nice cosy blanket. Be it HJ, BJ or wireless vibrators, there are many things to do under it. ;)

mongkokgao
22-05-2015, 05:50 PM

haha don't think those FTs will record, they prolly only want to have the thrill of watching

HairyPotter1
25-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Saw a couple fucking at HDB staircase before. I kept quiet until they finished then make some noise ..... Ahem ahem
They looked damn shock, and quickly walked off :D

sammyforum123
25-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Just fucked on a stone table under the void deck last night. Anyone saw anything? :D

iCuntZapIT
25-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Just fucked on a stone table under the void deck last night. Anyone saw anything? :D

Any hint on the location? :p

kaorusama
26-05-2015, 04:20 PM
maybe its not public, but fucking at home at the window with the windows wide open, with the LRT zooming past (home leveled with LRT tracks) is now acceptable to my wife. maybe can try some public places when she's ready

ILikeToMoveIt
26-05-2015, 04:57 PM
maybe its not public, but fucking at home at the window with the windows wide open, with the LRT zooming past (home leveled with LRT tracks) is now acceptable to my wife. maybe can try some public places when she's ready

Yes. Maybe not in the public, but fucking at home with window wide open. I do it most of the time. And my wife loves to sleep nude without closing the window.

AztecM
26-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Anyone up for a watcher tongiht?

JohnBas3rd
26-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Anyone up for a watcher tongiht?

You want to be watcher or be watched? :)

nabehkuku
27-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Yes. Maybe not in the public, but fucking at home with window wide open. I do it most of the time. And my wife loves to sleep nude without closing the window.

haha provide live porn for your neighbours

can let me know where you live? I might drop by to have a look :p

ILikeToMoveIt
27-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Bro, r u serious in watching? Haha

ILikeToMoveIt
27-05-2015, 08:04 AM
haha provide live porn for your neighbours

can let me know where you live? I might drop by to have a look :p

Bro, r u serious in watching it? Haha

welk
27-05-2015, 08:15 AM

I also want to watch but eyesight not so good, very far or not?:D

ILikeToMoveIt
27-05-2015, 08:26 AM
I also want to watch but eyesight not so good, very far or not?:D

Pm me.. And we can discuss about it.

nabehkuku
27-05-2015, 02:19 PM

Ya I'm serious, but is it ok for your wife? :)

iPassingBy69
27-05-2015, 02:46 PM

Those people in LRT train can see? :)

kaorusama
27-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Those people in LRT train can see? :)

i guess if they wan to notice should be able to? i'm not sure. Of cos the LRT zoom by quite fast...haha

leejacky30
27-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Just wondering if any couples not driving but wanna have it in the car... I can help as in loaning out car on the condition of free show :)

he_man61
27-05-2015, 06:57 PM

I also want leh. Can join?

Jenova
27-05-2015, 08:41 PM
How about abandon buildings, empty office, disused factories? :cool:

ILikeToMoveIt
27-05-2015, 09:37 PM
I also want leh. Can join?

Sure. Just pm me

iFarkCare
27-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Just wondering if any couples not driving but wanna have it in the car... I can help as in loaning out car on the condition of free show :)

You'll be in the car, or peeping from outside? :p

wildcard87
27-05-2015, 11:50 PM
Just last Saturday night, was out with GF after fighting for the past 2 days. Ended up at SengKang MSCP facing expressway, late at night, talk and cleared things up with each other. After that kissed and made up, then things got heavy. Had good make up sex and CIM after that. Loved the way she "ice-cream" me when I'm cumming. Heavenly :)

Sgboy183
28-05-2015, 02:05 AM

I wanna be watcher too!

Sgboy183
28-05-2015, 02:14 AM
Ya I'm serious, but is it ok for your wife? :)

I also keen! Love such stuff.

iDunCare
28-05-2015, 02:18 AM
I also keen! Love such stuff.

organize outing to watch? :p

Summerhillt
28-05-2015, 04:26 AM
Just last Saturday night, was out with GF after fighting for the past 2 days. Ended up at SengKang MSCP facing expressway, late at night, talk and cleared things up with each other. After that kissed and made up, then things got heavy. Had good make up sex and CIM after that. Loved the way she "ice-cream" me when I'm cumming. Heavenly :)

Ouh yea! Make up sex is the best thing ever..

Ivanisevic
28-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Sharing is caring and here my story goes

Me and my female fb are both adventurous
Once she is horny, anything also can
Of cos I have to work her up first

This happened when I was fingering her
She always said My pattern more than n badminton
She loves the foreplay alot

So when the time is ready, I told her
Dear now i wanna play you with the balcony window open
So she agreed and we both naked standing
Not sure if our neighbours are watching
But fuck who cares lol

I was sucking and fondling her 80d
And fingering her clit n g spot
She was squirting non stop
Wetting the floor

This lasted almost 30mins
Then was her turn to bj me
Taught her the deep throat method

D rest was history .....
Now we r planning for the next instalment

Kns very horny now while writing haha

ahha2011
28-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Sharing is caring and here my story goes

Me and my female fb are both adventurous
Once she is horny, anything also can
Of cos I have to work her up first

This happened when I was fingering her
She always said My pattern more than n badminton
She loves the foreplay alot

So when the time is ready, I told her
Dear now i wanna play you with the balcony window open
So she agreed and we both naked standing
Not sure if our neighbours are watching
But fuck who cares lol

I was sucking and fondling her 80d
And fingering her clit n g spot
She was squirting non stop
Wetting the floor

This lasted almost 30mins
Then was her turn to bj me
Taught her the deep throat method

D rest was history .....
Now we r planning for the next instalment

Kns very horny now while writing haha

Bro.. R u the one at malaysia havoc at the balcony?

Ivanisevic
28-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Me in Singapore la bro ....

ho888sg
28-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Very interesting happenings! keep on going :)

ILikeToMoveIt
28-05-2015, 12:27 PM
I even did it in the cinema with my wife. Not having sex. But, I finger and squeeze her boobs.

ah rat
28-05-2015, 12:50 PM
I even did it in the cinema with my wife. Not having sex. But, I finger and squeeze her boobs.

Got chance to sit beside to watch :D

ILikeToMoveIt
28-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Got chance to sit beside to watch :D

U can try it out. We usually watch movie at CCK. When I finger her and squeeze her boobs there's someone beside us too. But, my wife sit in the most concer sit la.

tomandli
28-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I alway walk naked at changi biz park arround 11pm, and alway see this malay couple fuck at the play ground, they allow me to walk near n watch, but no touch but only hv luch to meet them 1 every few months.

raykee
29-05-2015, 06:25 AM
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_noqlrxsLTt1uvfeim.mp4

our juniors

TwinX
01-06-2015, 04:08 AM
Watch a late night movie with gf just now. After movie ended, went to a hdb void deck sitting area with table and seats to chat. Gf was in a spag top and shorts but no bra. She had a jacket to cover her pointy nipples.:p

We started to hanky panky at the seats and was fondering her exposed boobs. After awhile she took out my little bro and gave a hj and follow by a bj. I was very high... try to finger her pussy but her shorts was very tight. Struggle for awhile then decide to remove her shorts and panty completely. But not before using her jacket to cover her bottom. :p

So now she is only in her spag top and nothing else at a void deck. I open her legs wide and finger her pussy. It is very wet by now. She is also giving me a hj at the same time. The jacket was enough to cover both of us. When have someone walk past, she will stop but I will still continue to finger her.

Lasted for 30mins until cannot tahan.... she sit on top of me facing front and started bonking. Jacket still cover her pussy. Found it quite hard to move as the table is hindering her. Finally decide to stand up... look around and make sure no one and... make her stand too. Jacket is on the seat... she is standing with her butt and pussy exposed. I quickly bonk her from behind standing. Make her bend forward onto the table. Both of us very horny now... continue to bonk her in this position for 5 mins. And cum. :D

sucramtees
01-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Is there anyone using the Heavy Vehicle carpark at tampines? i would like to watch

iHackCare
01-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Watch a late night movie with gf just now. After movie ended, went to a hdb void deck sitting area with table and seats to chat. Gf was in a spag top and shorts but no bra. She had a jacket to cover her pointy nipples.:p

We started to hanky panky at the seats and was fondering her exposed boobs. After awhile she took out my little bro and gave a hj and follow by a bj. I was very high... try to finger her pussy but her shorts was very tight. Struggle for awhile then decide to remove her shorts and panty completely. But not before using her jacket to cover her bottom. :p

So now she is only in her spag top and nothing else at a void deck. I open her legs wide and finger her pussy. It is very wet by now. She is also giving me a hj at the same time. The jacket was enough to cover both of us. When have someone walk past, she will stop but I will still continue to finger her.

Lasted for 30mins until cannot tahan.... she sit on top of me facing front and started bonking. Jacket still cover her pussy. Found it quite hard to move as the table is hindering her. Finally decide to stand up... look around and make sure no one and... make her stand too. Jacket is on the seat... she is standing with her butt and pussy exposed. I quickly bonk her from behind standing. Make her bend forward onto the table. Both of us very horny now... continue to bonk her in this position for 5 mins. And cum. :D

nice one TS :)

where will be your next outdoor bonk?

sony2002
01-06-2015, 05:36 PM

If it is in the car or dark place, recording is quite impossible with camera phone or even professional camera, unless he uses flash which you will surly notice.

However, if you see any camera with red light, that will be night vision camera so you better chase the peeper away.

There was once i was fucking my FB in a very very dark park in the west. I notice a peeper leopard crawl from my left, very slowly and quietly. To reward him with his effort to peep, I pull down my girl's tube top and gave him a free show.

While i was looking around for danger, I notice another peeper on my right, and he was armed with something that emit red light. Straightaway i realized that it was a night vision camera, which means he will be able to see us clearly.

As I was about to cum and dont wish to alert my girl, i have to turn my face away and quickly finish up the job.

Few days later, I went back to the same place and try to find the peeper, and realized that he built a very solid "bush hide", with a big piece of wooden plank to lie down comfortably.

Hopefully the other peeper dun have a military grade night vision that uses invisible infra-red :( Else i am going to see myself like this

https://huggg.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/koheiyoshiyuki_16_untitled-1971-5757.jpg

scooby1
01-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Able to share the location of your next adventure bro sony.. haha wishes to see live show

raykee
01-06-2015, 10:59 PM
now those pirated (cisco) police alot sia... plan ruin by them the other day :( lucky i continue to finger my gal to carry on the steam till MSCP... these cisco can take down particulars a not huh? usually inside are muds sia... they will purposely on the light beside your car.. heng i saw from a distance

pratacheese
02-06-2015, 12:06 AM
bro sony2002, good advice, thanks :)

rooney245
02-06-2015, 01:23 AM
Was out with my fb at Sentosa. Drove to Tanjong beach car park. She was trying to be naughty while I was smoking rubbing her groin against mine. I turn her around to back face me and I put my finger in her thongs and fingered her. She came standing up and her legs went weak. She went to the back seat and I followed. With the car door open she unzip my pants and took out my rod. Started to BJ me and i reached for her pants and started to finger her till she came again. After 5 min, I exploded all my armies in her. She gladly took it all in. There were a few cars that drove pass but it was not obvious. Definitely a place that we will return to have our outdoor time together. She looking forward for the next trip.

husky1shepherd4
02-06-2015, 01:34 AM
was having fun with gf at our usual spot in east (car). gf was tuned yet suddenyly she spot a moving object at nearby grasspatch..higly suspect peeping tom.called for echo Charlie and all fun stopped..not sure if he has recorded it down, but he did has a good view..

Shepherd

imodel
02-06-2015, 02:12 AM
If any couples not driving but wanna have it in the car... I can help as in loaning out car on the condition of free show ... will be done in quiet place

sony2002
02-06-2015, 02:42 AM
She went to the back seat and I followed.....Definitely a place that we will return to have our outdoor time together.

For real outdoor experience, should just do on the beach. Even more thrilling

sony2002
02-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Able to share the location of your next adventure bro sony.. haha wishes to see live show

You will need to put your army training into good use. The peepers were so tactical that they came real close (less than 6 feet away) without my girl notice. Leopard claw on wet and dirty ground inside bushes with lots of mosquito. Really salute them.

davidwee
02-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Planning to try in car soon, how do you guys usually go about covering windows?
Car has a sunroof that I want her to look out of while being serviced.

Usually the night spots leave car on, police got bother you?
SG damn hot, need aircon on always.

sony2002
02-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Planning to try in car soon, how do you guys usually go about covering windows?

it is better NOT covering the window, so that you can look around for danger such as police patrol or peeper with camera.

when you spot a police car, at least u have half a minute to quickly dress up. It would be too late by the time police walk over and shine a torch at you

Forestor
02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Usually wat happen when caught pants down by police ?

LionMessi
02-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Wouldn't the beach be too open? Can't take cover in time :)

davidwee
02-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Hmm peeper not a problem since doors locked anyway.
Not sure about leave engine on or not which might attract patrols.

MyFaultAgain
02-06-2015, 04:23 PM

Also thrilling for those who are watching :D

raykee
03-06-2015, 12:23 AM
what are they doing in a MSCP? HDB MSCP?

i was at those black white house area before going mscp after plans ruin

iMaiZapMe69
03-06-2015, 12:25 AM
i was at those black white house area before going mscp after plans ruin

what is black white house area? sorry new here

Piercer
03-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Also thrilling for those who are watching :D

Very true indeed bro :D

ashburns77
03-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Was out with my fb at Sentosa. Drove to Tanjong beach car park. She was trying to be naughty while I was smoking rubbing her groin against mine. I turn her around to back face me and I put my finger in her thongs and fingered her. She came standing up and her legs went weak. She went to the back seat and I followed. With the car door open she unzip my pants and took out my rod. Started to BJ me and i reached for her pants and started to finger her till she came again. After 5 min, I exploded all my armies in her. She gladly took it all in. There were a few cars that drove pass but it was not obvious. Definitely a place that we will return to have our outdoor time together. She looking forward for the next trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This reminded me of my earlier fun with my ex-wife. We have been very active in Sentosa especially in Tanjong Beach and those used to be construction areas.

That's day was our wedding anniversary and it was a weekday. We decided to enjoy ourselves with nice dinner and romantic moments at Sentosa. She wore a slightly translucent black dress with g string as she loved wearing one. When we were walking around in the mall, I realized there were stares everywhere which I then realized her g string can be seen under the bright light. Anyway, after dinner we proceeded to Tanjong Beach and have some wine. We were chatting and slowly we started kissing....... We started touching each others and she started bj me under the moonlight.

We can't take it anymore and decided to head back to my car. We continue our moment at the back seat and started banging. There were just few cars around. While doing it halfway, I opened up the door and pulled her out. I doggy her just outside with the door blocking her. There was a car with a couple looking over but all they can see is my head and four legs. In the end, I cummed in her mouth and we proceeded back and smoke in the car.

That's was so fun but it's also over between us......

ClaypotDog
03-06-2015, 04:34 PM

record IC number and give warning?

Miyuyu
06-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Few days ago my fb and I were visiting a friend at his condo.
We chatted till after midnight and left his place.
While in the lift, my fb suddenly gave me french kiss. And we got out of the lift.
This condo was quite dark, there isnt many bright lights.
My fb pulled me to a corner of the condo and started kissing me and touching me everywhere. He pulled down the top of my tube dress and realised i was not wearing a bra. Feeling excited, he pinched my nips and sucked them. I was trying not to moan so loudly. He lifted my dress up, kneel on the floor and tease my pussy with my gstring on. After teasing my pussy awhile, he pull down my gstring and insert 2 fingers in my pussy and licking it at the same time. By then i was super high already and very wet. I reached for his hard member hiding below his pants and gave it a massage. Upzipped him and handjob him and gave him a blowjob as well. My fb could not take it anymore, he pushed me to the wall, he inserted his hard member into my pussy and thrust in and out roughly. He told me he was cumming and quickly i turn to face him, he came into my mouth and i cleaned him. We left the condo and my fb was so naughty! He didnt give me my gstring.

Kloze
06-06-2015, 02:31 PM
While in the lift, my fb suddenly gave me french kiss. And we got out of the lift.
My fb pulled me to a corner of the condo and started kissing me and touching me everywhere. He pulled down the top of my tube dress and realised i was not wearing a bra. Feeling excited, he pinched my nips and sucked them. I was trying not to moan so loudly. He lifted my dress up, kneel on the floor and tease my pussy with my gstring on. After teasing my pussy awhile, he pull down my gstring and insert 2 fingers in my pussy and licking it at the same time. By then i was super high already and very wet. I reached for his hard member hiding below his pants and gave it a massage. Upzipped him and handjob him and gave him a blowjob as well. My fb could not take it anymore, he pushed me to the wall, he inserted his hard member into my pussy and thrust in and out roughly. He told me he was cumming and quickly i turn to face him, he came into my mouth and i cleaned him. We left the condo and my fb was so naughty! He didnt give me my gstring.

did you check for camera before doing? :p

WW22
06-06-2015, 05:13 PM

Nice sharing

Im also wanna ask that, coz every parking on condo must have CCTV

porkchop3210
06-06-2015, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=Kloze;13135524]did you check for camera before doing? :p[/QUOTE

hopefully is old condos, don have camera :)

sony2002
06-06-2015, 06:07 PM

Case 1. parked along a new road under construction, police patrol car sneak up to my car, then suddenly turn on the blinker + headlight + horn, quickly dress up and drove off since the police also never come out of their car

Case 2. drove into middle of a grass field that is very dark. Was bonking outside car and saw police 4WD bash into the grass field! Got time to pull up my shorts but with condom on. Immediately cock shrink and condom almost drop off. My girl was wearing a tube + skirt, she immediately pull up also. Technically not caught naked, and insist that we were just chatting so were let off after checking phone number + IC + car plate with HQ. Got warned that dark place not safe and told me not to go there anymore. Luckily it was not a "State Land" else will charge for trespassing.

Case 3. bonk naked along corridor & staircase of an abandon HDB. When walking back to my car, a police car came and stopped us. Asking why are we loitering there and told us not safe to go there at night. We were let off after checking phone number IC + car plate with HQ. I guess someone at the opposite block saw us and called police. Luckily already done with the act and at the car park, and there are no signboard warn that i cannot go in. But shortly, they build gate to fence up all staircase, so cannot sneak in anymore.

Lessons Learnt : The safest place is also the most dangerous place, as it will be very obvious when I am the only car that parked in a dark isolated place. It is probably safer if park in a busy car park, even if police drove pass, they also wont notice as long as your car blend into everyone else.

BMW69
06-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Whoa. You seem very suay bro. Always get caught.

Miyuyu
06-06-2015, 10:33 PM

Yea we did! No camera and just like what you guys said it was an old condo! Doesn't really have many cameras!

Eveready99
07-06-2015, 03:42 AM
Yea we did! No camera and just like what you guys said it was an old condo! Doesn't really have many cameras!

that means you'll be going back there for more? :D

Miyuyu
07-06-2015, 11:31 AM
that means you'll be going back there for more? :D

Maybe ? Opps :P

sony2002
07-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Whoa. You seem very suay bro. Always get caught.

the first time i was so scared that the police will call and press charge....few weeks couldn't sleep and scare of picking up phone call from unknown numbers

i think as long as we are still fully clothed when step out of the car, and insist that never do anything unlawful, it will be ok...

got a few occasions at public car park, we spotted police patrol circle around but never alight to check on any cars...that's why i said it may be safer to do in a normal car park. don't cover your windows with newspaper because it will be so obvious and it also block your view of the surrounding.

LingDan
07-06-2015, 04:51 PM
I don't have such luck to see people making out in car parks :(

iKiaTioZap
07-06-2015, 07:21 PM

don't forget to post more juicy FRs :D

Muller25
07-06-2015, 07:54 PM
I don't have such luck to see people making out in car parks :(

Maybe you can try those at ECP, got higher chance :)

scooby1
07-06-2015, 10:43 PM
You will need to put your army training into good use. The peepers were so tactical that they came real close (less than 6 feet away) without my girl notice. Leopard claw on wet and dirty ground inside bushes with lots of mosquito. Really salute them.

Oops think they are guards train...nice one putting army training in good uses...

haha will try if i got the chance. Just that west side people like to cover the whole car with newspaper. Y(ou dont need any skill to go near the cars . )

prataonion
08-06-2015, 12:31 AM
tried near home block staircase.. those hdb with 2storey flat kind. like highest floor at 12, lift area there, me n my partner had time doing it in the middle of 10-11 staircase in the afternoon. just half naked n was caught once bt a sweeping bangla. so malu😣

bangla harmless la, the most he'll watch with a hard-on :D

iJiakSimi
08-06-2015, 01:51 AM

What about west coast? :)

Koei
08-06-2015, 12:54 PM

Heard many stories about ECP car parks, even one of my female colleagues who saw a couple making out there for the first time, was so surprised that these people were so daring despite the fact that people could see.

scooby1
08-06-2015, 01:29 PM

Nicezz... one.. your fb must be really enjoying himself...

sony2002
08-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Oops think they are guards train...nice one putting army training in good uses...

haha will try if i got the chance. Just that west side people like to cover the whole car with newspaper. Y(ou dont need any skill to go near the cars . )

i only scare they got night vision camera like those in army....

Dear jurong lake peeper, if you are the guy who leopard claw to watch/record me, please share your video with me, i love to see myself being the "actor" in XXX video :p

iLabbit
09-06-2015, 02:47 AM
Heard many stories about ECP car parks, even one of my female colleagues who saw a couple making out there for the first time, was so surprised that these people were so daring despite the fact that people could see.

they comment people daring, but they still want to watch right? :D

wildcard87
09-06-2015, 09:34 PM
The wonders of outdoors sex. Was out with the gf at a certain nature reserve in the northern part of SG some time back close to their closing time post a heavy downpour. As we were caught in the rain, we took shelter in one of the huts/shelters available and had the place to us for a good 30mins or so.

Initially we were just watching the rain and nature around us, when she started shivering and started to snuggle up to me. We started kissing and my hands started roaming her boobs and soon went down for alittle cave exploration. She started to moan and reached into my shorts to awaken my bird to the sights and sounds of nature. After abit more foreplay, started to doggy her while grabbing her boobs, switched to anal midway and finished by cumming in her ass. A good afternoon spent together :)

Auer1
10-06-2015, 12:10 AM
The wonders of outdoors sex. Was out with the gf at a certain nature reserve in the northern part of SG some time back close to their closing time post a heavy downpour. As we were caught in the rain, we took shelter in one of the huts/shelters available and had the place to us for a good 30mins or so.

Initially we were just watching the rain and nature around us, when she started shivering and started to snuggle up to me. We started kissing and my hands started roaming her boobs and soon went down for alittle cave exploration. She started to moan and reached into my shorts to awaken my bird to the sights and sounds of nature. After abit more foreplay, started to doggy her while grabbing her boobs, switched to anal midway and finished by cumming in her ass. A good afternoon spent together :)

Most of the huts got cameras! Maybe the Npark guys will post your video here.. lol

AyahBob
10-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Dear bros & sis,

I am always game for outdoor.
The thrill of it.

Engage the service a local FL.
Fetch her from somewhere in the eastern side of the island.
Went to the famous mscp in Aljunied.
It was about close to 10pm.

We went to the staircase.
Strip her naked.
She bbbj me.
Capped me and we did standing doggie :D

Lelo
10-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Can share contacts please? Hard to find a FL willing to try outdoors!

Dear bros & sis,

The thrill of it.

Strip her naked.
She bbbj me.

sexboi79
10-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Dear bros & sis,

The thrill of it.

Strip her naked.
She bbbj me.
Hm.. famous mscp in Aljunied.. care to share the exact location thru PM
thanks in advance.

iMouse
11-06-2015, 12:24 AM

hahaa where to find such FL? :)

johnbasslutwife
11-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Dear bros & sis,

The thrill of it.

Strip her naked.
She bbbj me.

wa, so hiong ..... got look around before fucking? :)

sammyforum123
11-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Anyone still awake now?

Gf and I finding watcher right now if you can come see free fuck.

Pm us

bigtube99
11-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Deleted ...

AyahBob
11-06-2015, 11:12 AM

PMed..
Happy Bonking :D

AyahBob
11-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Hm.. famous mscp in Aljunied.. care to share the exact location thru PM
thanks in advance.

PMed.
Happy Searching.

AyahBob
11-06-2015, 11:16 AM
wa, so hiong ..... got look around before fucking? :)

Hahaha..
Thats the 1st to do..
I like the thrill of outdoor or even voyourism but safety comes 1st.. ;)

svs_hire
11-06-2015, 01:52 PM
What about west coast? :)

That is a good place...especially in the afternoon near the far side where near the highway part...i did a MILF there in doggie standing... :D

iMouse
11-06-2015, 03:08 PM
That is a good place...especially in the afternoon near the far side where near the highway part...i did a MILF there in doggie standing... :D

You did it in the afternoon? Surrounded by many trees is it? :)

Iluminani
11-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Anyone still awake now?

Gf and I finding watcher right now if you can come see free fuck.

Pm us

So any watcher last night?

I want to watch too, PM me next time :p

kudostoyou
11-06-2015, 03:41 PM
PMed..

Can share contacts pls. Thanks!

beefnoodle
11-06-2015, 03:54 PM

bro u so daring, do it in day time :)
thumbs up

Big2Joe
11-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Hi. Any bro know of hotels that do not require two Singapore IC to check in?

iMouse
11-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Hi. Any bro know of hotels that do not require two Singapore IC to check in?

bro there's a thread on this topic, you can check it out over there :)

Big2Joe
12-06-2015, 03:56 AM
bro there's a thread on this topic, you can check it out over there :)

Bro, Where is the thread?

NottyMonkey
12-06-2015, 05:07 AM
PMed..

Bro, can PM me the contact also? TIA. :)

soupkambing
14-06-2015, 03:41 AM
PMed.
Happy Searching.

bro AyahBob, please PM me the carpark location :p

thanks

raykee
14-06-2015, 05:26 AM
any bro just now at tanjong beach carpark???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

twinchrome
20-06-2015, 03:22 AM
No one out happening???

F1tPartner
20-06-2015, 03:33 AM
any bro just now at tanjong beach carpark???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what did u witness? :)

Miyuyu
24-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey guys :)
I am back to post another experience that happened a couple of months ago :)

My fb and i had to attended a party at a hotel in town. He bought me a red halter neck mini dress and requested me to wear it to the party. Being me, i did not wear a bra and wore a black gstring. During the party, my fb came over to me and gave me a deep kiss. He whispered into my ear that some of the guys are staring at me and it is making him turn on. With not many people at our area (most of them are in the middle of the ballroom dancing and quite dark with only spotlights shining), my fb turn my body and positioned it facing those guys and caress my breast. He fondled with my nipples with them staring, he turned me around and gave me a big hug but at the same time he was touching my butt. He pulled up the hem of my dress, exposing my gstring and butt to the guys and give it a little smack but had to place my dress down gently as someone was walking by. My fb pulled me to him and whispered to me that he wants me right now, i just gave him a little nod and he grab my stuff and we left the ballroom. We headed to his car in the carpark and while walking, he was super naughty he pulled the string lose to my halter neck! I quickly hold on to my dress instead of letting it lose because i am afraid there are cameras around! His car was parked a little far to the end and the car was parked with the hood facing the wall and the boot facing outside. We reached his car, the first thing we did was to spot any cameras around. No idea if he plan it or not but coincidentally, there isnt a camera. He came over and kissed me super violently. Once again, he pulled up my dress and exposed my gstring and pulled it down to my ankle. His fingers were rubbing on my pussy gosh i was super wet and feeling horny. I went down and took out his hard member and popped it into my mouth and gave him a blowjob. All his pre cum was overflowing and i licked it all up. He bent me over his car hood and inserted his manhood in me, thrusting it in and out until he cummed in me. We went back to his place with him playing with my pussy (when no one is looking or beside the car) while he drove and we had a 2nd round at his home.

footballgenius
24-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Very happening sis !!!!! :D

Informer
24-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Power la sis!

siumai3210
24-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Hey guys :)
I am back to post another experience that happened a couple of months ago :)

My fb and i had to attended a party at a hotel in town. He bought me a red halter neck mini dress and requested me to wear it to the party. Being me, i did not wear a bra and wore a black gstring. During the party, my fb came over to me and gave me a deep kiss. He whispered into my ear that some of the guys are staring at me and it is making him turn on. With not many people at our area (most of them are in the middle of the ballroom dancing and quite dark with only spotlights shining), my fb turn my body and positioned it facing those guys and caress my breast. He fondled with my nipples with them staring, he turned me around and gave me a big hug but at the same time he was touching my butt. He pulled up the hem of my dress, exposing my gstring and butt to the guys and give it a little smack but had to place my dress down gently as someone was walking by. My fb pulled me to him and whispered to me that he wants me right now, i just gave him a little nod and he grab my stuff and we left the ballroom. We headed to his car in the carpark and while walking, he was super naughty he pulled the string lose to my halter neck! I quickly hold on to my dress instead of letting it lose because i am afraid there are cameras around! His car was parked a little far to the end and the car was parked with the hood facing the wall and the boot facing outside. We reached his car, the first thing we did was to spot any cameras around. No idea if he plan it or not but coincidentally, there isnt a camera. He came over and kissed me super violently. Once again, he pulled up my dress and exposed my gstring and pulled it down to my ankle. His fingers were rubbing on my pussy gosh i was super wet and feeling horny. I went down and took out his hard member and popped it into my mouth and gave him a blowjob. All his pre cum was overflowing and i licked it all up. He bent me over his car hood and inserted his manhood in me, thrusting it in and out until he cummed in me. We went back to his place with him playing with my pussy (when no one is looking or beside the car) while he drove and we had a 2nd round at his home.
haha very nice encounter sis :)

Real123
26-06-2015, 10:49 PM
No action tonight? Watcher here! :) driving!

Nadal18
27-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Thanks sis Miyuyu for sharing your adventure ....... looking forward for more :)

WayangQueen
27-06-2015, 04:39 PM
No action tonight? Watcher here! :) driving!

You want to drive and watch while they do in the backseat? Isn't it dangerous? :p

Miyuyu
27-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Your welcome guys :)
I will share more experience soon!

ClaypotAgain
27-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Thanks in advance ;)

Rickey
27-06-2015, 11:21 PM
We are so lucky & fortunate to hv such a friendly sis here :)...so happy & willing to share her sexy experiences wif us for our reading pleasure :p

QuarterPound
28-06-2015, 01:50 AM
We are so lucky & fortunate to hv such a friendly sis here :)...so happy & willing to share her sexy experiences wif us for our reading pleasure :p

Yes, hope to read more !!!! :D

hiong
30-06-2015, 11:30 AM
It's such a thrill! Used to get frisky in public places, but gone are the years... One of the most memorable was in the school library, while seated at a study desk, ex gave me a mindblowing (pardon the pun) bj right there and then, all the way to a mouthful of cum for her... *reminisce*

Jap-Lover
30-06-2015, 11:35 AM
I always love to do outdoor!that is once in east area where in the sunday afternoon when families are playing in the park, I went to the toilet with my ex and done it.
She is very young that time but after we got together she got more and more daring. we everytime role play.she want it every day when I booked out from camp.
Then the ultimate happened,she cheated outside when I was in camp.she admitted to me everything but I dun feel a thing only more horny.

watersupply
30-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Good to hear their experiences from outdoor loving bros/sis :)

Nadal18
30-06-2015, 04:37 PM

Most of us will be waiting ..... :)

GongJiaoWei
30-06-2015, 10:30 PM

Thanks sis, please share more !!!! :D

scottFT
01-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Hmmm, might be going for some outdoor adventure

watersupply
01-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Hmmm, might be going for some outdoor adventure with my gf tonight.

watcher allowed? :p

if can watch pls pm me :)

scottFT
01-07-2015, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=watersupply;13242807]watcher allowed? :p

Couples maybe

01-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Hmmm, might be going for some outdoor adventure

bro, you are doing in car?

scottFT
01-07-2015, 06:38 PM
bro, you are doing in car?

Yup...........

ChopNDale
01-07-2015, 08:29 PM

Yes, please share :)

awful
01-07-2015, 11:12 PM
If can watch Pls pm us too!

jazzyhunk1000
02-07-2015, 11:11 PM
just had my first sex on the beach. I thought we would end up kissing and playing but there was no fucking soul around.....just met this viet girl on a holiday in singapore . Met up with her on Monday and we walked the beach and there was a good connection. We spent a couple of hours together and it was wild with kissing, touching sucking boobs, pumping cock, playing with her perky butt. After thy she kept chasing me to meet her again ( perhaps bored alone). In the end met her just now, walked the beach, and she hit so horny wet. Found a downhill part on the beach and once we were sure no one could see from anywhere , she decided it was time for her to get fucked after a wet wet fingering. I lied down, put on a condom and after sucking it all up to a great hard on, she fucked me cowboy. It was amazing....... Still cleaning up the sand all over my clothes and body. By the way she has a amazing body and face.

Naritaz
02-07-2015, 11:51 PM
hmmmmm......

raykee
03-07-2015, 01:29 AM
just had my first sex on the beach. I thought we would end up kissing and playing but there was no fucking soul around.....just met this viet girl on a holiday in singapore . Met up with her on Monday and we walked the beach and there was a good connection. We spent a couple of hours together and it was wild with kissing, touching sucking boobs, pumping cock, playing with her perky butt. After thy she kept chasing me to meet her again ( perhaps bored alone). In the end met her just now, walked the beach, and she hit so horny wet. Found a downhill part on the beach and once we were sure no one could see from anywhere , she decided it was time for her to get fucked after a wet wet fingering. I lied down, put on a condom and after sucking it all up to a great hard on, she fucked me cowboy. It was amazing....... Still cleaning up the sand all over my clothes and body. By the way she has a amazing body and face.

good catch, where u fished her?

jazzyhunk1000
03-07-2015, 10:13 AM
good catch, where u fished her?

We chat bro!

Summerhillt
03-07-2015, 10:46 AM
We chat bro!

Free of charge?:eek:

hornyhubby
03-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Sorry to pour cold water on you bro. Nothing is free. Just wait and see.....vietnamese are survivors....can hide in tunnels for ages before the final attack .

jazzyhunk1000
03-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Sorry to pour cold water on you bro. Nothing is free. Just wait and see.....vietnamese are survivors....can hide in tunnels for ages before the final attack .

Yes totally free bro. I understand your concern and I'm wary about the same.... But it's free. And she doesn't know how to contact me apart from wechat. Which I can always log off from or block her. But we have good feel so enjoying while we can

user123456
03-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Anyone wants to spice up your sexperience by having someone to watch, can PM me! If any couple needs a chauffeur, I will gladly volunteer ;)

DirtyLilSecrets
04-07-2015, 02:26 AM
The first time i started outdoor sex..

I was with my ex bf at amk movie theatre in the noon. Not much people and we were at the last row. He started trying to touch me. At first, i keep moving away from him like repelling magnets. He was very daring.. So, i obliged and we were kissing and making out a little as he proceeded to go into my pants and started fingering me. There were not much ppl in the noon so he put his hands over my shoulder and started fondling with my nipples and squeezing my boobs. We were in action throughout the last one hour. Until now i dont even know the show ending haha.

Got super turned on, went to amk central mscp and started making out at level3/4 . By the way the staircase there has openings but we were too horny to care. He fucked me gd that day and my boobs was even exposed for a short while.. Hopefully no one saw me from the hdb haha.

LinJen
04-07-2015, 04:28 AM

I was with my ex bf at amk movie theatre in the noon. Not much people and we were at the last row. He started trying to touch me. At first, i keep moving away from him like repelling magnets. He was very daring.. So, i obliged and we were kissing and making out a little as he proceeded to go into my pants and started fingering me. There were not much ppl in the noon so he put his hands over my shoulder and started fondling with my nipples and squeezing my boobs. We were in action throughout the last one hour. Until now i dont even know the show ending haha.

Got super turned on, went to amk central mscp and started making out at level3/4 . By the way the staircase there has openings but we were too horny to care. He fucked me gd that day and my boobs was even exposed for a short while.. Hopefully no one saw me from the hdb haha.

Sis, hope to hear more from you :)

Blurt
04-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Are there any decent handicap toilets in the orchard area that can be used for a quickie?

prataegg
04-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Are there any decent handicap toilets in the orchard area that can be used for a quickie?

so many shopping centers, sure can find la :D

pandancake
04-07-2015, 08:38 PM

In the day time you removed your bra? :eek:

watersupply
04-07-2015, 08:57 PM
dunno why it is more excited to read from a girl's encounter than a guy's :D

04-07-2015, 09:54 PM

haha same here :)

Rickey
04-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Having learnt science in sch about magnets..."unlike poles attract & like poles repel" !..this scientific principle can oso be suitably applied to human sexology as well..it explains why in the order of nature, guys are not normally attracted to guys & vice versa...Hope tis helps somewat to explain to the bro's question...

HairyPorter1
05-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Having learnt science in sch about magnets..."unlike poles attract & like poles repel" !..this scientific principle can oso be suitably applied to human sexology as well..it explains why in the order of nature, guys are not normally attracted to guys & vice versa...Hope tis helps somewat to explain to the bro's question...

good reasoning :)

yannyann
05-07-2015, 05:06 AM

Tried before at ion orchard's highest floor handicap toilet & nursing room with ex bf (The less crowded side of ion where miumiu is located at :) )

goodu
05-07-2015, 11:04 AM

real gal or not? thats a question.

DirtyLilSecrets
05-07-2015, 11:48 AM
In the day time you removed your bra? :eek:

Haha it was lifted up ;o

TehOkosong
05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Haha it was lifted up ;o

Better don't remove completely, or else cannot find it later :D

pinkdolphins
05-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Haha it was lifted up ;o

Saw a couple rabba rabba at staircase, the girl's bra was loosen, but not lifted, cannot see her boobs :(

footballgenius
05-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Saw a couple rabba rabba at staircase, the girl's bra was loosen, but not lifted, cannot see her boobs :(

Awwww wasted !!

pleasurehobby
06-07-2015, 01:08 AM

Give her a helping hand! ;)

TasmanianDevil
06-07-2015, 01:56 AM

If the guy allows :p

HairyPorter1
06-07-2015, 03:42 AM

I am going to say that too :D

Miyuyu
06-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Hello!!!

Couple days ago i was back in HK for a shopping retreat. During one of the days, my girl friends and i decided to go separate ways just for the sake of wanting a alone time shopping. I headed to a shopping mall to look for some bras. On that day i was wearing a black crop tee and a maroon mini skirt with a red lace thongs. I was standing on the escalator and heading up to the ladies floor when a stranger reached his hand and grab my butt. I got a shock and quickly turn around to glare at him but he didnt stop he kept squeezing my butt. Luckily there wasn't anyone around me! As i reached the ladies's floor, i walked really quickly to the lingerie section to look for new bras. When i was choosing the bra color, that guy came to me and grab my butt again. I turned around and pushed him away but no use, he came back....he said in canto that i was very pretty and if i would like to have some fun in the dressing room but no sex. He took out a dildo and rub it onto the side on my thighs. I did not decline...and continued choosing the bra i want to try on, he took out a small vibrator and turned it on...putting the vibrator under my skirt near my pussy. My back was facing the wall and no one saw what happened. Was feeling a little horny and i spread my legs a little and he pulled my thongs aside and pushed the vibrator into my pussy and place the thongs properly so that the vibrator will not fall out. He led me around the lingerie sections and picking up a few bras but at the same time the vibrator was on...i could not walk properly...i can feel a little of my juice starting to flow out. The funny thing is there isnt many people in the mall shopping, most residents or tourist were at hot spots and they seldom visit the shopping malls. I walked to the fitting room with the bras on my hand and went to try it on. Normally in SG, there will be a staff who helps you take out the hanger and pass u a tag for how many pieces you brought into the fitting room. But in HK, it is the opposite way....there is no staff to help you when your in the fitting room. Therefore the guy followed me into the fitting room. He stripped me down and asked me to bend down to a doggy style. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers as the vibrator was still in me and i squirted and cummed quite a lot. To repay him, i gave him a blowjob till he cummed on to my naked body. After that we just left like nothing happened.

ganxibaxian
06-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Sis why no sex with him? :p

penanglucksa
06-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Nice one sis :)

Falicia
06-07-2015, 04:57 PM
I had to meet a client at the MND building yesterday on a Sunday,due to a last minute change of schedule as he had to fly off to Japan this morning. We had a long meeting stretching to 3 hours and after we were done , he invited me to a smoke at the small garden outside the building. We chatted about work and life and he asked me whether I wana get some drinks. He led me to the other building and walked me to a maze along the corridor.
We came to a vending machine and he got us 2 cans before he led me to a secluded staircase to sit and drink. He suddenly hugged me and kissed me which i did not resist. He started to touch me all over and removed my sphagetti top and eventually took off my jeans. We engaged in fierce tongue fight and eventually we removed everything we had. He did me in standing position and eventually finished off in doggie position whereby he shot off a lot of cum at the steps of the stairway. It was really a huge pool of cum.

laofoozi
06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Sis thanks for sharing :)

Rickey
06-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Hello!!!

Couple days ago i was back in HK for a shopping retreat. During one of the days, my girl friends and i decided to go separate ways just for the sake of wanting a alone time shopping. I headed to a shopping mall to look for some bras. On that day i was wearing a black crop tee and a maroon mini skirt with a red lace thongs. I was standing on the escalator and heading up to the ladies floor when a stranger reached his hand and grab my butt. I got a shock and quickly turn around to glare at him but he didnt stop he kept squeezing my butt. Luckily there wasn't anyone around me! As i reached the ladies's floor, i walked really quickly to the lingerie section to look for new bras. When i was choosing the bra color, that guy came to me and grab my butt again. I turned around and pushed him away but no use, he came back....he said in canto that i was very pretty and if i would like to have some fun in the dressing room but no sex. He took out a dildo and rub it onto the side on my thighs. I did not decline...and continued choosing the bra i want to try on, he took out a small vibrator and turned it on...putting the vibrator under my skirt near my pussy. My back was facing the wall and no one saw what happened. Was feeling a little horny and i spread my legs a little and he pulled my thongs aside and pushed the vibrator into my pussy and place the thongs properly so that the vibrator will not fall out. He led me around the lingerie sections and picking up a few bras but at the same time the vibrator was on...i could not walk properly...i can feel a little of my juice starting to flow out. The funny thing is there isnt many people in the mall shopping, most residents or tourist were at hot spots and they seldom visit the shopping malls. I walked to the fitting room with the bras on my hand and went to try it on. Normally in SG, there will be a staff who helps you take out the hanger and pass u a tag for how many pieces you brought into the fitting room. But in HK, it is the opposite way....there is no staff to help you when your in the fitting room. Therefore the guy followed me into the fitting room. He stripped me down and asked me to bend down to a doggy style. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers as the vibrator was still in me and i squirted and cummed quite a lot. To repay him, i gave him a blowjob till he cummed on to my naked body. After that we just left like nothing happened.

I had to meet a client at the MND building yesterday on a Sunday,due to a last minute change of schedule as he had to fly off to Japan this morning. We had a long meeting stretching to 3 hours and after we were done , he invited me to a smoke at the small garden outside the building. We chatted about work and life and he asked me whether I wana get some drinks. He led me to the other building and walked me to a maze along the corridor.
We came to a vending machine and he got us 2 cans before he led me to a secluded staircase to sit and drink. He suddenly hugged me and kissed me which i did not resist. He started to touch me all over and removed my sphagetti top and eventually took off my jeans. We engaged in fierce tongue fight and eventually we removed everything we had. He did me in standing position and eventually finished off in doggie position whereby he shot off a lot of cum at the steps of the stairway. It was really a huge pool of cum.
Thanks very much to the 2 dear sis for coming out here to share wif us their really unusual sexciting encounters, both @ the same time ! :eek:...the former in HK & the latter here in SG !..:D..these are really once "in a blue moon" type of occurrences for babes like them !...so unexpected, it not only turns them on but others reading their sexy encounters as well ! ;)

kingfisher816
07-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Thanks very much to the 2 dear sis for coming out here to share wif us their really unusual sexciting encounters, both @ the same time ! :eek:...the former in HK & the latter here in SG !..:D..these are really once "in a blue moon" type of occurrences for babes like them !...so unexpected, it not only turns them on but others reading their sexy encounters as well ! ;)

I imagine myself at the scene witnessing their acts :D

sotired90
07-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Me and my ex used to have hot and heavy sessions on at the top of Mt Faber Hill. The benches there will dimly lighted but it there was some light pedestrian traffic walking past. Where I just couldn't tahan anymore I would just pull out her boobs and fondle them despite there being people nearby. I still remember the open mouth faces of a group of guys who for sure saw my ex's boobs being grabbed:)

WhyAlwaysMi
07-07-2015, 10:57 AM
I imagine myself at the scene witnessing their acts :D

Some may enjoy even more while being watched :p

Blurt
10-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Tried before at ion orchard's highest floor handicap toilet & nursing room with ex bf (The less crowded side of ion where miumiu is located at :) )

Thanks! Will try that place.
Reason being she works around that area but trying to convince her for a quickie in the toilet.

bh69sg
10-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Many years back together with my ex-FB (Minah). We meet up at parklane for dinner before she go clubbing. We were chit chatting talk about our tryst at marina square shopping mall staircase (That was before they renovate the place). A dirty thought pop into my mind...there's a park nearby.

Mount Emily park. Upon reaching there is was pitch dark and there wasn't many people around as it was already coming close to 11pm. the park path light was not even working then. So opportunity arises.

I told her we get "kinky" in the park and she give me this bitchy look :D.
we sat on the wooden bench and she was riding me (Her back facing me) while i'm sitting on the stone chair while i rubbing her pussy. As cars occasionally pass by, driving back to their homes which the park was surrounded with semi-terrace houses.

For all people who enjoys or seeks adventure this is one of the places to get high while worrying getting caught.:D

Mount Emily Park as per map

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mount+Emily+Park/@1.3045019,103.8472069,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x7edba622e7a9d 330

scottFT
10-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Going for some outdoor car adventure tonight- who keen

lookingard76
10-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Going for some outdoor car adventure tonight- who keen

which part of sg? pm?

scottFT
10-07-2015, 02:53 PM
North probably

LucksaMaiHum
10-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Many years back together with my ex-FB (Minah). We meet up at parklane for dinner before she go clubbing. We were chit chatting talk about our tryst at marina square shopping mall staircase (That was before they renovate the place). A dirty thought pop into my mind...there's a park nearby.

Mount Emily park. Upon reaching there is was pitch dark and there wasn't many people around as it was already coming close to 11pm. the park path light was not even working then. So opportunity arises.

I told her we get "kinky" in the park and she give me this bitchy look :D.
we sat on the wooden bench and she was riding me (Her back facing me) while i'm sitting on the stone chair while i rubbing her pussy. As cars occasionally pass by, driving back to their homes which the park was surrounded with semi-terrace houses.

For all people who enjoys or seeks adventure this is one of the places to get high while worrying getting caught.:D

Mount Emily Park as per map

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Mount+Emily+Park/@1.3045019,103.8472069,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x7edba622e7a9d 330

Thanks for introducing this place !! :D

durian
10-07-2015, 04:56 PM
I think almost 8 years back I used to frequent St James Power. During that time, every friday nite was packed like sardine. I remembered an occasion while I was drinking almost 80 percent high, there was a group of young professionals who were celebrating their friend's birthday and were drinking heavily. One girl whom I have been eyeballing came over to me and suddenly pulled me out of the club. She held my hand and I also dont know what the fuck we want. We headed to one side of the building, saw a staircase leading to 2nd level and I drag her up. We managed to find a cozy sofa and both of us started kissing like long lost couple and we were on the verge of making out when I saw a CCTV camera aiming directly in our direction. Lanlan I grab her and try to make our way down the stairway.... back to the club.

Maybe because I was too horny and she was also very high, halfway on the stairway we just make out there and then. All these despite people moving along the tarmac road on the ground floor. After that we make our way back to the club and continue enjoying the canton music. :)

lookingard76
10-07-2015, 05:46 PM
North probably

Maybe juz pm me the location ba, n timing?

FishingPartner7
11-07-2015, 01:50 AM
I did it in on a sidewalk once and twice on wooded trails.