PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

ah rat
23-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Access not granted yet :p

Bro, only can see neh neh & teh neh neh.She don't felt horny that day to let u piak :D

oreomaker
25-10-2015, 01:16 AM
Bro, only can see neh neh & teh neh neh.She don't felt horny that day to let u piak :D
Lol. first time meeting only bro. plus pic was taken with only car lighting so was kinda dark.
she just jio me out now. maybe have some action later. :)

leetona
25-10-2015, 01:53 AM
I tried only when I was driving along Sle in the afternoon and my girl given me a bj throughout the drive. I'm going on the center whereby all the big trucks was on the left lane.. Maybe they can see or not.. Lol it's shiok and couldn't concentrate on driving...

ah rat
25-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Bro oreomaker,no need to use other web upload yr pixs.U can use SBF pixs upload :)

Defacto
26-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Would like to share my experience which happened on saturday. It was late at night..about 2am...was getting frisky with my gf at home. Decided to have some fun in the open. Got her to wear a singlet n mini skirt with no bra and undies. Went downstairs to take a walk in the condo compound. At that time of the night most residents were asleep already. As we were walking, i pulled the side of her singlet,exposing her breast. She got a bit worried but I assured her that no one will see as it was late and dark. We then continued walking with my gf having her breast totally exposed! As we walked, I caressed her naked butt and rubbed on her slit which was wet with her juice. Felt that it was time to take things up another notch. I then hiked her mini skirt up, exposing her butt totally! From the front, her pussy was in clear view. She protested but I insisted on her walking with both tit and pussy exposed! After a while, I think she also gave up and just did as told. I also fingered her now n then, all this in plain public view. We then walked back and got into the lift. Once inside, I quickly inserted into her and started to fuck her inside the lift. When the lift reached our level, we got out and headed to my unit. At this point, we saw our neighbour, a milf lady in her living room. Not sure if she saw my gf's naked butt and exposed pussy. But I wanted to show off my gf. Made my gf open the door with her naked butt exposed towards my neighbour's house. Once inside, I made her close the metal gate and face towards the neighbour's house while I took her from behind. So there I was fucking her as her breast and pussy was being exposed towards my neighbour's house. Came shortly after from the excitement. Great session. Will try it again this weekend and this time maybe try to flash some lucky guy with a nip slip or a tranlucent white singlet.

FiakPartner
26-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Would like to share my experience which happened on saturday. It was late at night..about 2am...was getting frisky with my gf at home. Decided to have some fun in the open. Got her to wear a singlet n mini skirt with no bra and undies. Went downstairs to take a walk in the condo compound. At that time of the night most residents were asleep already. As we were walking, i pulled the side of her singlet,exposing her breast. She got a bit worried but I assured her that no one will see as it was late and dark. We then continued walking with my gf having her breast totally exposed! As we walked, I caressed her naked butt and rubbed on her slit which was wet with her juice. Felt that it was time to take things up another notch. I then hiked her mini skirt up, exposing her butt totally! From the front, her pussy was in clear view. She protested but I insisted on her walking with both tit and pussy exposed! After a while, I think she also gave up and just did as told. I also fingered her now n then, all this in plain public view. We then walked back and got into the lift. Once inside, I quickly inserted into her and started to fuck her inside the lift. When the lift reached our level, we got out and headed to my unit. At this point, we saw our neighbour, a milf lady in her living room. Not sure if she saw my gf's naked butt and exposed pussy. But I wanted to show off my gf. Made my gf open the door with her naked butt exposed towards my neighbour's house. Once inside, I made her close the metal gate and face towards the neighbour's house while I took her from behind. So there I was fucking her as her breast and pussy was being exposed towards my neighbour's house. Came shortly after from the excitement. Great session. Will try it again this weekend and this time maybe try to flash some lucky guy with a nip slip or a tranlucent white singlet.

Thumbs up bro :D

scooby1
26-10-2015, 11:01 PM

Good jobs bro... keep it cuming

super_marvel
27-10-2015, 03:46 PM

Bro, your condo cctv ah?

Defacto
27-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Bro, your condo cctv ah?

No cctv at the area which we walked. Talked to the security guards before so I know which areas have cctv

PowerNasi
27-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Nice adventure :)

elvenskin
27-10-2015, 07:22 PM
:pvery nice thanks for sharing..so exciting...she got such huge boobs.
I also often meet girls from apps and first meeting always ended with fj or handky panky inside car or hotel. i try take pics next time and share here.

Thanks bro. Here you go.
Local 21 years old a bit chubby but was a cheap trill. :D

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21674/2167423480312eddc67b118697dcca178917ff3a.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21674/21674224d5179dd11fb6a27551352deabf638e8f.jpg

Defacto
29-10-2015, 08:29 AM
Intending to engage in some public exposure of my gal this weekend. Any suggestions on what I can do. Can refer to my previous experience. Thanks!

Falicia
01-11-2015, 01:08 PM
My personal trainer at great world city brought me to the handicapped toilet and gave me a good time aft my gym session with him. It was around 9am and the surrounding shops were yet to open. He did me in several positions as I did not restrain myself from moaning since no one was around.

desmond26
01-11-2015, 02:02 PM
sis no cctv wan ah?

Muller13
01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
sis no cctv wan ah?

Inside handicapped toilet shouldn't have la :)

snake1515
01-11-2015, 05:15 PM
My personal trainer at great world city brought me to the handicapped toilet and gave me a good time aft my gym session with him. It was around 9am and the surrounding shops were yet to open. He did me in several positions as I did not restrain myself from moaning since no one was around.

Nice one :)

desmond26
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
what i mean is the corridor at the mall, shopping mall no cctv?:D

iMouse
02-11-2015, 03:34 AM
what i mean is the corridor at the mall, shopping mall no cctv?:D

Nothing wrong mah, seen at corridor or going into toilet :D

KhunnTey
02-11-2015, 01:33 PM
public toilets consider bo? tried Harbourfront and Raffles toilets... bo bian followed gf into the ladies toilets and had such great time back then...
usually 12, 1am... shiok nobody around.
:D

desmond26
02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
mrt de toilet? i tot even more cctv:eek:

Fantastic Owner
02-11-2015, 09:08 PM
great world city true fitness gym usually have many OLs in the morning working out before they head to work.

Falicia
02-11-2015, 10:01 PM
sis no cctv wan ah?

I didn't notice whether are there cctv, i was waiting for the lift when he suddenly held my hands and led me into the handicapped toilet and locked the door inside. He kissed me passionately and we started from there. The toilet is spacious enough though with railings to hold on to when he dogged me.

maxman
02-11-2015, 10:07 PM

Your adventure reminded me of a similar one I did after gym in the shower facilities.

I'm guessing you have a fit or slender body to spend time in a gym and have a personal trainer? After the several positions he did, where did he cum?

KhunnTey
02-11-2015, 10:37 PM

Not the station toilet. The buildings opposite. The Arcade. Chervon. The toilet beside Ntuc Income. Haha shiok...

snake1515
03-11-2015, 01:33 AM

Outside ma, not inside :D

Falicia
03-11-2015, 02:02 AM
Your adventure reminded me of a similar one I did after gym.

I'm guessing you have a fit or slender body to spend time in a gym and have a personal trainer? After the several positions he did, where did he cum?

Yeah I do have a slim but ample body and I engaged a personal trainer who is very fit . We did a few positions and he shot onto my boobs

warboi
03-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Will the black car owner of the hit and run case in ecp at 2250 hrs please own up? U had enuff fun in your car for more than 1 hr and reversed into my car causing deep scratches in rear right. I got your car plate number and a witness' contact. Your car plate starts with 5 and ends with H. PM me if u wan private settlement and everything will be easy. Cos I also keen to know about your adventure.:D Offer is on the table. I might not win the insurance claim but i will definitely do my best to giv u hell

bberry
03-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Will the black car owner of the hit and run case in ecp at 2250 hrs please own up? U had enuff fun in your car for more than 1 hr and reversed into my car causing deep scratches in rear right. I got your car plate number and a witness' contact. Your car plate starts with 5 and ends with H. PM me if u wan private settlement and everything will be easy. Cos I also keen to know about your adventure.:D Offer is on the table. I might not win the insurance claim but i will definitely do my best to giv u hell

what were u doing when u kanna bang (pun intended)? share FR lei

warboi
03-11-2015, 10:44 AM
what were u doing when u kanna bang (pun intended)? share FR lei

Dude.. I was having a nite run. That's why I'm not in the car. I have to correct myself. It's a mario colour hyundai avante.. I believe your rear screen was too foggy for u to see my car. Everything can be discuss if u choose to own up.

netrot
03-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Maybe he didn't know he bang into you . If u got his vehicle no and need to find him , you can pm me his veh no and I will give you his full address and name and Insurance cop any too. At least with the house address you can drop a note at his windscreen telling him what happen and you want to settle privately:D

warboi
03-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Maybe he didn't know he bang into you . If u got his vehicle no and need to find him , you can pm me his veh no and I will give you his full address and name and Insurance cop any too. At least with the house address you can drop a note at his windscreen telling him what happen and you want to settle privately:D

The witness said the bang was loud.
And he came out of his car to see. He's right to keep quiet cos this typr of claim is not 100% a win win case for me.

fictionman
03-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Yeah I do have a slim but ample body and I engaged a personal trainer who is very fit . We did a few positions and he shot onto my boobs

And i thght gym are hunting grounds for gays....

Need to sign up nw at GWC hunting for OLs haha

Falicia
03-11-2015, 04:10 PM
And i thght gym are hunting grounds for gays....

Need to sign up nw at GWC hunting for OLs haha

who said that?

tikogoh
04-11-2015, 03:51 AM
who said that?

Gays are mainly at California Fitness. When us guys take shower, they will peep. I used to work out at Planet Fitness and then after they change to True Yoga, most of the staff left. A pity though, because I also wished to know which trainer did you :D

DevilTan4480
04-11-2015, 11:09 AM
I recently came across 1 handicap toilet at the starhub centre 1st level behind centrepoint. There is no camera along the pavement leading to the toilets. The toilet is rather spacious. Go in the evening, I suggest go after 730pm when most shops already closed so that very less people will use the toilets. Just my 2 cents worth. There is a Gerry's Grill (Philippines cuisine) over there so if dating with a pinoy, can go there for dinner then after that no need to go hotel. Just make your way to the toilet will do.

FreakPartner
04-11-2015, 01:58 PM
I recently came across 1 handicap toilet at the starhub centre 1st level behind centrepoint. There is no camera along the pavement leading to the toilets. The toilet is rather spacious. Go in the evening, I suggest go after 730pm when most shops already closed so that very less people will use the toilets. Just my 2 cents worth. There is a Gerry's Grill (Philippines cuisine) over there so if dating with a pinoy, can go there for dinner then after that no need to go hotel. Just make your way to the toilet will do.

Thanks for the lobang :D

Pinky007
04-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Is it against the law if we did it at night with lights on and open curtains?

Pinky007
04-11-2015, 10:58 PM

Pinky007
04-11-2015, 11:11 PM

Rickey
05-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Yes, believe it is...even nudity in yr own home is an offence if it is seen or viewed by pple outside who has 'high' morality or high moral standards...all they need to do is to call "999" or post a pix they take of you nude in "STOMP"...so dun tink it is wise to do tat even though the urge & thrill to show others your private sexual assets or activities i.e. "exhibitionism" is great & very appealing...tats why "EIP" is risky, bros & sis who engage in tat is actually taking a great risk !...so we must actually appreciate & salute them when they take tat kinda risks upon themselves for our viewing pleasure...

cawca
05-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Yes, believe it is...even nudity in yr own home is an offence if it is seen or viewed by pple outside who has 'high' morality or high moral standards...all they need to do is to call "999" or post a pix they take of you nude in "STOMP"...so dun tink it is wise to do tat even though the urge & thrill to show others your private sexual assets or activities i.e. "exhibitionism" is great & very appealing...tats why "EIP" is risky, bros & sis who engage in tat is actually taking a great risk !...so we must actually appreciate & salute them when they take tat kinda risks upon themselves for our viewing pleasure...

My home curtains are mostly open and we've never really bothered. I think it's no easy to see anything unless we went up to the window or if someones actively trying to peek. Anyway, I think one or two of the neighbour uncles have seen my wife topless or nude, but don't think the view is that clear altogether.

iClone69
05-11-2015, 10:36 AM
My home curtains are mostly open and we've never really bothered. I think it's no easy to see anything unless we went up to the window or if someones actively trying to peek. Anyway, I think one or two of the neighbour uncles have seen my wife topless or nude, but don't think the view is that clear altogether.

Uncles see ok lah, but if Aunty see sure complain :p

Pinky007
05-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Almost everyday wake me up ard 5am just to do it and said ppl still sleeping nobody watching

KhunnTey
05-11-2015, 05:37 PM
weekend coming again. hehe! so where u all be 'doing'?... really miss hanky panky. :D

Pinky007
06-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Why do guys have that type of fantasy?

JohnHor9Gan99
06-11-2015, 03:11 PM

What fantasy are you referring to?

FriendlyGiant
06-11-2015, 03:38 PM

I believe it's a fantasy that both genders have, not just guys... It's thrilling actually... The kinda feeling of being caught yet enjoying the sex... It's a different level of ecstasy I would say...

Rickey
06-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Almost everyday wake me up ard 5am just to do it and said ppl still sleeping nobody watching
Should be quite safe during tat early hour of the morning...but still if some1 kaypoh enough catches u...then u hv to be prepared to face the music :D...bro Pinky007 is so lucky to have a wifey who is so horny wif HSD..needing sex wif him almost every morning ! ;)...he shdn't be grumbling at all but feel blessed instead !..his wifey will be the envy of many bros here whose wives dont like to hv sex wif them anymore...it's really very rare indeed to find such highly sex wives !...

Uncles see ok lah, but if Aunty see sure complain :p
As long as u do not purposely expose yrselves to others, still not so bad...but whether it is @ home or more so in public, nakedness is frowned upon by the general society...the only other time when nakedness is permitted in 'public' besides the closed bedroom...is during medical examinations where one has to be undressed fully to be checked by the doctor...sometimes within the view of fellow examinees.. Like bro iClone69 says in the aforesaid cases, it is usually more likely tat the lau aunties are the ones blowing the whistle not the lau uncles.. cos the latter will more likely be enjoying the free view than complaining about it :p

hiretuja
06-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Im into voyeurism and exhibiting. And so far my ex gfs, fwbs, even FLs are open displaying our sexual acts in public.

When I was with my ex gf, our favourite places are at Tg Beach Sentosa, Changi Biz Park, and the last carpark in East Coast.

Now 1 converted into a pub, 1 is a gays hangout and 1 is brightly lit.

Nowadays me and my partner would frequent Seletar Reservoir. Cos the place is big few good spots and still dimly lit.

People have been saying about peeping toms there but quite frankly I could not be bothered with them. As long u dunt come close enough to Intrude fine by us. See no touch mah.

Pinky007
07-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Im a female. I was referring to my bf

Rickey
07-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Im a female. I was referring to my bf
Ooopss sorry, sis !..from yr nick it is very hard to tell you are female ! :p..then u shd feel lucky too tat yr bf look to you & no one else to fulfill his sexual urges ! ;)..there are oso many wives here who complains tat their husbands dun wanna hv sex with them anymore too :(

iCuntfuse
07-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Ooopss sorry, sis !..from yr nick it is very hard to tell you are female ! :p..then u shd feel lucky too tat yr bf look to you & no one else to fulfill his sexual urges ! ;)..there are oso many wives here who complains tat their husbands dun wanna hv sex with them anymore too :(

pinky usually associated with girls ba, but there are exceptions of course :D

Pinky007
07-11-2015, 09:14 PM
But is it necessary to do like dat like exposing while doing it?

interpol
07-11-2015, 10:27 PM
some fellas have an exhibitionist streak... sex is liberating, after all

but can't generalise for all dudes

Pinky007
07-11-2015, 10:33 PM
The guys wont mind but the girls do mind

hiretuja
07-11-2015, 10:37 PM
I thought its the other way round. Females are more inclined to exhibitionism than men.

07-11-2015, 10:39 PM
I thought its the other way round. Females are more inclined to exhibitionism than men.

Up to individual, I guess :)

kuasimi
08-11-2015, 01:38 AM
pinky usually associated with girls ba, but there are exceptions of course :D

http://images.allsingaporestuff.com/field/image/leehsienloong_pinkdot_0.jpg

http://cdn.mothership.sg/wp-content/uploads/bfi_thumb/Screen-Shot-2015-10-05-at-12.59.17-pm-e1444021188202-300w5zn4b9qg29kzvuu58q.png

NoisyBarker49
08-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Haha why so many balls carrier? :D

MeePokMaiHum
08-11-2015, 02:02 AM
Why you all like to suan my MaiHum friend? :D

Pinky007
08-11-2015, 02:42 AM
I think guys more to exhibitionist than girls

OutOfChicago
08-11-2015, 07:36 AM
some fellas have an exhibitionist streak... sex is liberating, after all

Kekeke, seems like you describing me :D

webdust
08-11-2015, 12:00 PM
thats what you think mah, you go social media so many girls like to flaunt

bigbull75
09-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Damn... was at park car park with my girl and given permission to fire at will, saw damn peeping top hiding beside my car... immediately cease fire and close shop... that idiot still no wanna leave and I gave him a honk and he scared the shit and ran off....

but he was like trying his luck... went round the car park and came in again from another side... u damn botak, u r not small sized. Hiding behind a van, thinking I cannot see u... still wanna take chance...

Cos of u, I lost my shooting opportunity....

JJJ8
09-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Bro, at which car park o, wat a day for u :eek:

Pinky007
09-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Mine worst.. At staircase then suddenly heard ppl shouting

DevilTan4480
09-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Yesterday I found one discreet place in the west for a good bonk. Jurong east westgate. The handicap toilet just before the entrance leading towards Westgate tower 1 at 2nd level. Very seldom people will go there. The main gents & ladies toilets are separated away from the handicap toilet.

MakeJohnBark
09-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Mine worst.. At staircase then suddenly heard ppl shouting

Why they shout?

6Friendly9
09-11-2015, 12:50 PM
Damn... was at park car park with my girl and given permission to fire at will, saw damn peeping top hiding beside my car... immediately cease fire and close shop... that idiot still no wanna leave and I gave him a honk and he scared the shit and ran off....

but he was like trying his luck... went round the car park and came in again from another side... u damn botak, u r not small sized. Hiding behind a van, thinking I cannot see u... still wanna take chance...

Cos of u, I lost my shooting opportunity....

==> bro, when you're given the "Fire at will" instruction, mai tu liao.... go behind door and enjoy the 2 or 3 hrs of live firing!!!

Pinky007
09-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Ppl passerby caught us

JiByeJohn
09-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Yesterday I found one discreet place in the west for a good bonk. Jurong east westgate. The handicap toilet just before the entrance leading towards Westgate tower 1 at 2nd level. Very seldom people will go there. The main gents & ladies toilets are separated away from the handicap toilet.

Good info :D

6Friendly9
09-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Ppl passerby caught us

==> dun bother abt them... jus continue... ar bo later ya bf die cock standing...

6Friendly9
09-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Good info :D

==> JE got a few mscp at nite quite quiet... good place for action.... done that many times....

DevilTan4480
09-11-2015, 02:24 PM
==> JE got a few mscp at nite quite quiet... good place for action.... done that many times....

Yup, for bros who drive, the mscp at tradehub21 is one of the best. It is discreet and quiet especially in the evening.

Muller13
09-11-2015, 03:18 PM
Yup, for bros who drive, the mscp at tradehub21 is one of the best. It is discreet and quiet especially in the evening.

Noted ..... thanks a lot bro ;)

blacktieparty
09-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Lately kept going to those dark bushes to settle the deed. I think the area will be too dark for anyone to notice we are there. .haha

ludwig19
09-11-2015, 04:34 PM
there's one place that you guys can try in the bedok area. bedok reservoir road blk 739a mscp, above sheng siong. cars will usually park on 1st and 2nd level of the carpark. 3rd, 4th and rooftop level empty. tried a few times in the afternoon, 30mins no interruptions. can even park in a corner and do it in the open beside car. enjoy!

snake1515
09-11-2015, 04:36 PM
there's one place that you guys can try in the bedok area. bedok reservoir road blk 739a mscp, above sheng siong. cars will usually park on 1st and 2nd level of the carpark. 3rd, 4th and rooftop level empty. tried a few times in the afternoon, 30mins no interruptions. can even park in a corner and do it in the open beside car. enjoy!

Thanks for the tips hehe :D

AhChew
11-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Was on the cab with my gf after some drinks. Seeing her getting drunk makes me feel like I wanted to do something. Slipped my finger into her tank top and fiddled her nipples. She moaned and I went further.

Caress her inner thighs and made her open up her leg and finger her through the large opening of her short pants ( those kind which reveals butt cheek)

She got so wet and the squishy sounds filled up the cab. Caught The driver taking a few glances at us and I told my gf. She opens her leg wider , don't mind letting him see more of what we are doing.

I got so horny and pulled down a strap of her tank top to expose her tits (C cup) to the driver while continuing to finger her. When we reached our destination, my girl didn even bother to pull up her top while I am paying for the cab fare. Super shiok man

droidwork
11-11-2015, 01:37 AM

Thanks for the tip

Desires
11-11-2015, 06:02 AM
Bros any suggestions for tg pagar on weekend? :D

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Bros any suggestions for tg pagar on weekend? :D

If you are talking about in the Cbd itself I tink most buildings with mscp have guards patrolliny. Plus the parking fees are crazy!

There are mscp near Everton Rd and Spottiswoode Pk.

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Anyone ever get caught doing in public?

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Anyone ever get caught doing in public?

As in caught and got expose or stomp or what?

I only kana peeping toms hahaha but hmn it was trilling but the gal was frighten worry.

JacknJ1ll
11-11-2015, 12:36 PM
As in caught and got expose or stomp or what?

I only kana peeping toms hahaha but hmn it was trilling but the gal was frighten worry.

Peeping toms should be normal la .... stomp is another story :)

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Stomp is terribe. Got caught, take pics and expose to public

11-11-2015, 12:40 PM

You ever watched by peeping toms before?

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Yah.. When we found out someone is watching, i had a shocked of my life

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Normally the gal will be the one shock or worry.... I think most guy will cont to finish the deed.....

Hahahaha but some peeping tom really obsessed till can carry umbrella in a heavy weather and cont. Peeping....

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Really? U did b4? 😂😂😂

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Really? U did b4? 😂😂😂

I was peep by one doing that. When I was in action hahaha

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 01:21 PM
If open curtains and lights not consider peeping right?

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 01:24 PM
If open curtains and lights not consider peeping right?

Well in the car no curtain nor light hahahaha just engine running... and it is pouring outside.... visibility is poor.... just never expect the peeping tom so on will take umbrella to peep hahahaha.

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Urs still ok bcoz only one saw

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Urs still ok bcoz only one saw

Why u got seen by a few?

grindBABY
11-11-2015, 02:15 PM
i tried before a few places:
1. outside HDB corridor in front of neighbour house @ ard 3plus 4am
2. punggol end carpark
3. hotel common toilet (p.s. sneak in and there is still other ppl using e toilet)

had a hard time controlling the moaning

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I think so

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 02:46 PM
I think so

Lol which position were u in :p

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Missionary

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Missionary

Oh OK Hmmm well if u didn't see stomp or anything probably nothing to worry.... haha

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 03:17 PM
I feel humiliated.. He purposely exposed

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 03:30 PM

U mean the peeping tom?

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 04:39 PM

Were you guys in the car making out, or outdoor?

But I guess for both cases, you gotta weigh in these factors before doing it. Peeping toms, perverts, stompers, etc.

But dunt be humiliated. Just treat them as sickos.

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 05:21 PM
No i mean my bf purposely expose like open curtains and switch on lights.

NABOgao
11-11-2015, 05:22 PM
i tried before a few places:
1. outside HDB corridor in front of neighbour house @ ard 3plus 4am
2. punggol end carpark
3. hotel common toilet (p.s. sneak in and there is still other ppl using e toilet)

had a hard time controlling the moaning

Please share story leh :p

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 05:23 PM
No i mean my bf purposely expose like open curtains and switch on lights.

Oic Lol your bf is try to bring u to a new realm of fun.... :D I think most guys have the kink. If I didn't guess wrong it got him excited very much. And he bang u much harder?:D

DCosta19
11-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Missionary

In missionary position he'll be on top of you, cannot see much ...... the most see his backside moving only :D

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 05:33 PM
Oic Lol your bf is try to bring u to a new realm of fun.... :D I think most guys have the kink. If I didn't guess wrong it got him excited very much. And he bang u much harder?:D

Yes its true but how to concentrate having that excitement if he open curtains, switch on lights and open door wide in the hotel room?

sony2002
11-11-2015, 05:46 PM

find somewhere dark, even if take pic also will be just blur and dark image...cannot see anything one

kena caught by peeper or stomper is nothing, i kena caught by police...not once but THREE times! :mad:

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes its true but how to concentrate having that excitement if he open curtains, switch on lights and open door wide in the hotel room?

Ohhhh.. then u r a person with high inhibition. Self conscious?

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 06:23 PM

Wah hotel room hahaha your bf sure is innovative..... got a feeling he wanted something to happen.....;):D

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Wah hotel room hahaha your bf sure is innovative..... got a feeling he wanted something to happen.....;):D

Cant concentrate.. Keep on look out for ppl passby

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Cant concentrate.. Keep on look out for ppl passby

Yah not your cuppa of tea but should be his and as mention I guess he havr something in mind for doing that..... hahaha

Actually not many women will enjoy in such a senario.

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Yah not your cuppa of tea but should be his and as mention I guess he havr something in mind for doing that..... hahaha

Actually not many women will enjoy in such a senario.
Yah true.. Worst senario where we got the room just opposite the lift lobby

acidicavex
11-11-2015, 07:30 PM

So persume is a one off for u? or did he plan some other unusual fun after that incident?

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 07:41 PM

Wah I think thats too much la lol.

Must be some limit or discretion, a backup plan if something bad happened.

There was a time I opened the hotel door ajar and then while doing it the cleaner came and scolding us at the top of his voice. Paisey siol.

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Wah I think thats too much la lol.

Must be some limit or discretion, a backup plan if something bad happened.

There was a time I opened the hotel door ajar and then while doing it the cleaner came and scolding us at the top of his voice. Paisey siol.

So far no one scolded us. I just feel awkward when ppl watching us while waiting for the lift.. I cant look at them. So embaressing

Rickey
11-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Ohhhh.. then u r a person with high inhibition. Self conscious?

So far no one scolded us. I just feel awkward when ppl watching us while waiting for the lift.. I cant look at them. So embaressing
Seems like the dear sis is a very shy person esp where sex is concerned whilst her bf is the direct opposite :p...they dun seem so compatible esp where sex is concerned imho

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Seems like the dear sis is a very shy person esp where sex is concerned whilst her bf is the direct opposite :p...they dun seem so compatible esp where sex is concerned imho

I do agree.

If sis is the shy shy type then the bf should slowly guide her and make her comfy first. Let her release her inhibitions slowly but surely. And even so dunt open the door so wide or even in front of the lift la. Lol.

hiretuja
11-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Speaking of open lights and windows, hotel 81 bencoolen on 2nd and 3rd floors, the inner rooms are facing each other.

Imagine a shoe box where the rooms are the perimeters. The windows are facing each other. In the middle is supposedly open air courtyard but thats just bullshit cos no access.

When I discovered that I knew its my playground. Always lights open and when got occupancy opposite room I purposely draw the curtains.

Sometimes we got recipocrated. Most of the time.. well.. non response lor lol

Pinky007
11-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Speaking of open lights and windows, hotel 81 bencoolen on 2nd and 3rd floors, the inner rooms are facing each other.

Imagine a shoe box where the rooms are the perimeters. The windows are facing each other. In the middle is supposedly open air courtyard but thats just bullshit cos no access.

When I discovered that I knew its my playground. Always lights open and when got occupancy opposite room I purposely draw the curtains.

Sometimes we got recipocrated. Most of the time.. well.. non response lor lol
Is it common for ppl to do with lights on, open curtains and open door?

oeioei
12-11-2015, 12:49 AM
find somewhere dark, even if take pic also will be just blur and dark image...cannot see anything one

kena caught by peeper or stomper is nothing, i kena caught by police...not once but THREE times! :mad:

So what will happen to you when you are caught by the police pants down??

gtr88
12-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Anyone out now? Wanna have car fun?

JohnHandcock
12-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Anyone out now? Wanna have car fun?

What sort of car fun? :)

hiretuja
12-11-2015, 03:32 AM

On lights yes. Open curtain yes. But door very seldom heh

Pinky007
12-11-2015, 04:47 AM
On lights yes. Open curtain yes. But door very seldom heh

Yah and im one of them. I cannot tahan anymore. At least one person saw us doing it.

Rickey
12-11-2015, 07:07 AM
I do agree.

If sis is the shy shy type then the bf should slowly guide her and make her comfy first. Let her release her inhibitions slowly but surely. And even so dunt open the door so wide or even in front of the lift la. Lol.
Empathize wif the young sis...trying to get help from us to solve tis problem of hers for the last few days even into the wee hours of tis morning losing sleep...feel sorry for her tat she got a bf lidat...so inconsiderate of her feelings :(...seems like he is not tat kinda of gentle guy tat would treat his gf well..imho time for her to change bf maybe...

Pinky007
12-11-2015, 07:10 AM
Empathize wif the young sis...trying to get help from us to solve tis problem of hers for the last few days even into the wee hours of tis morning losing sleep...feel sorry for her tat she got a bf lidat...so inconsiderate of her feelings :(...seems like he is not tat kinda of gentle guy tat would treat his gf well..imho time for her to change bf maybe...

Thank u for ur concern. I appreciate so much

MrMrsT
12-11-2015, 10:53 AM
I also enjoyed sex in public with my partner but she must be omfortable in it before we always proceed. Hope I can post some of my experiences here too.

hiretuja
12-11-2015, 02:05 PM

Other than that peculiar taste of exposing oneself to public, im sure the bf is a nice guy.
Just try to slow talk to him you are not keen on exposing too much. If he loves u he will listen.

To be caught can be quite an embarrassment I agree. Stomped, or police got involved, very leceh and disturbing.

iCow
12-11-2015, 02:42 PM
I also enjoyed sex in public with my partner but she must be omfortable in it before we always proceed. Hope I can post some of my experiences here too.

Please share your experiences :)

AsiaWallStreet
12-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Support all those who shared here.

kelevra
12-11-2015, 04:27 PM

wow. just wow

kelevra
12-11-2015, 04:28 PM

local? I would think so. gotten this from the web.

siolz
12-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Did it a few times with my gf at a playground after midnight. Went up the 2nd level of the playground somewhere in the East area. There was once a guy doing some exercises at a nearby fitness corner but we still continued doing it. Tried to keep the moans down. Exciting stuff. :D

porscheclub
12-11-2015, 06:18 PM

Open door? No not even for me.

I had this GF & we used to book into hotels facing office blocks then do it by the window bay with curtains wide open and some lights in the room. She gets really high seeing people watching us from the opposite block :D

We ever saw a group of men & women gathered to watch!

Pinky007
12-11-2015, 06:55 PM

I had this GF & we used to book into hotels facing office blocks then do it by the window bay with curtains wide open and some lights in the room. She gets really high seeing people watching us from the opposite block :D

Wouldnt it embaressed if ppl watched u doing it? Wont they take pics or vids?

porscheclub
12-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Wouldnt it embaressed if ppl watched u doing it? Wont they take pics or vids?

I guess we're kind of exhibitionist, it made us fucked harder & longer. The window also reflects our naked bodies so we can both look at our expressions which is really nice. I would push her to the window & doggie her there so we could look back at the world :p

Back then no stomp & people aren't so kpo.

Opening the door is dangerous cos if a rapist or group of men decides to enter then guess what will happen to you?

Pinky007
12-11-2015, 08:47 PM
I guess we're kind of exhibitionist, it made us fucked harder & longer. The window also reflects our naked bodies so we can both look at our expressions which is really nice. I would push her to the window & doggie her there so we could look back at the world :p

Back then no stomp & people aren't so kpo.

Opening the door is dangerous cos if a rapist or group of men decides to enter then guess what will happen to you?
I know anything can happened if open door.. But im more concern but the embaressment if someone would take pics or vids and post in the internet

putra
12-11-2015, 08:49 PM
My Malay neighbor daughter suck my cock at the play ground just below my flat at around 11 plus night I very sure some one was watching us from window of their flat really unforgettable

bigbull75
12-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, I wanted to carry on, but my girl was too scared to carry on.

That damn peeping Tom still make a few rounds and wanna try again.

My girl was so turn off that she wanna leave liao... no supper liao...

Pinky007
12-11-2015, 09:01 PM

Which hotel was it?

Rickey
12-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Thank u for ur concern. I appreciate so much
You're most welcome sis :)...hope yr problem wif yr bf would be resolved soon...

Other than that peculiar taste of exposing oneself to public, im sure the bf is a nice guy.
Just try to slow talk to him you are not keen on exposing too much. If he loves u he will listen.

To be caught can be quite an embarrassment I agree. Stomped, or police got involved, very leceh and disturbing.
Maybe the dear sis would like to shed some light on her bf to us...let us know more about his character for example...:confused:

porscheclub
13-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Which hotel was it?

Quite a few sis. Several hotels in Tonglouwan, Tsim Shatsui in Hong Kong where buildings are so closely built (That's where a group of office workers watched from opposite), Trader's Hotel facing KLCC, Mid Valley where there's office blocks. A hotel facing Mandarin Hotel in Orchard, Westin Stamford facing office block & we went to the glass balcony, Conrad, Suite @ Fullerton where there's a huge open terrace & office blocks just above, I think it was StandChart building looking down on us. We did it on the sofa under the sky and had her sat on the parapet while I enter her & watched the life along Singapore river, that was quite memorable!

DaisyGanGoofy
13-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Quite a few sis. Several hotels in Tonglouwan, Tsim Shatsui in Hong Kong where buildings are so closely built (That's where a group of office workers watched from opposite), Trader's Hotel facing KLCC, Mid Valley where there's office blocks. A hotel facing Mandarin Hotel in Orchard, Westin Stamford facing office block & we went to the glass balcony, Conrad, Suite @ Fullerton where there's a huge open terrace & office blocks just above, I think it was StandChart building looking down on us. We did it on the sofa under the sky and had her sat on the parapet while I enter her & watched the life along Singapore river, that was quite memorable!

More people watching you'll get more high? ;)

Pinky007
14-11-2015, 06:26 AM

I guess some guys are like that

Sniper-sg
14-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Did it a few times at multi storey carparks

http://i67.tinypic.com/4kb5lt.jpg

porscheclub
14-11-2015, 01:59 PM

You need the right partner for this. It's like the forbidden fruit; once tasted and u won't look back but pick a wrong partner then sorry.

Pinky007
14-11-2015, 07:07 PM

Mine worst.. Not even a single thread on me

KhunnTey
15-11-2015, 10:52 PM

paisey BUT seems like a hot MILF here... fantasy of grabbing her Tits, kissing her neck and finally finger fuck her hot + wet lovehole... then finally = full DOGGY! ... :D

Sniper-sg
16-11-2015, 07:58 AM
She's quite adventurous. Even exposed her 34B twins for me while we are in a public park in broad daylight.

iNotStupid
16-11-2015, 08:17 AM
My Malay neighbor daughter suck my cock at the play ground just below my flat at around 11 plus night I very sure some one was watching us from window of their flat really unforgettable

Is she of legal age? :p

Alibaba49
16-11-2015, 08:29 AM

Got girls also like that :)

Pinky007
16-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Got girls also like that :)

Maybe yes but not as daring as guys

kellykelly
16-11-2015, 07:42 PM
It can be embarrassing if caught by someone u known.

Rickey
16-11-2015, 08:29 PM
It can be embarrassing if caught by someone u know.
Will be terribly embarrassing i must say NOT just can be...:o

otamay
17-11-2015, 09:26 AM
It can be embarrassing if caught by someone u known.

Cannot be that confidence, 4D also not that accurate.

Ramzai
17-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Car park staircase and sucking my bf cock while he's driving.

17-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Will be terribly embarrassing i must say NOT just can be...:o

Ya, very true!!

Rickey
18-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Can the bro or sis who upzz me a tiny little point just ytd let me know who you are ?..will return u the favour asap...T.Q. :)

cr8tiv3
18-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Once fucked at the spiral staircase of marina sq, ex gf was riding me fully clothed with mini skirt. We only stopped when a group of youtHs walked past but contined riding away when gone. Lucky that time no camera phone. 555555

Drove to the deserted carpark at bukit chandu, stripped gf naked and she was riding me at the drivers seat. The sight of her c cup boobs bouncing right before my eyes are damn shiok.

Another time, drove to a deserted industrial area. Gf was dressed in a sexy spaghetti dress showing her c cups cleveage. Foreplay awhile in the car and realised there's nobody around. Brought her out of the car and lay her on the bonnet and happily Bonked away. Pulled down her dress to exposed her boobs. Cummed on the car bonnet.

Most recent at deserted carpark, was fingering and playing with the Clit of my fb. She moaned so loud in car, thinking of it makes me so hard. After she camed, she gave me one of the best bj and she shallowed every single drop.

Many more outdoor stories to come... ;)

18-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Once fucked at the spiral staircase of marina sq, ex gf was riding me fully clothed with mini skirt. We only stopped when a group of youtHs walked past but contined riding away when gone. Lucky that time no camera phone. 555555

Drove to the deserted carpark at bukit chandu, stripped gf naked and she was riding me at the drivers seat. The sight of her c cup boobs bouncing right before my eyes are damn shiok.

Another time, drove to a deserted industrial area. Gf was dressed in a sexy spaghetti dress showing her c cups cleveage. Foreplay awhile in the car and realised there's nobody around. Brought her out of the car and lay her on the bonnet and happily Bonked away. Pulled down her dress to exposed her boobs. Cummed on the car bonnet.

Most recent at deserted carpark, was fingering and playing with the Clit of my fb. She moaned so loud in car, thinking of it makes me so hard. After she camed, she gave me one of the best bj and she shallowed every single drop.

Many more outdoor stories to come... ;)

Haha nice .... thanks in advance

Defacto
18-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Most recent experience something new for me. Overseas and the hotel we stayed in had a rooftop jacuzzi. But because it was hardly used, each time u had to inform reception who would then send someone to fill up the water. So that evening we decided to give it a try after a long day out. Informed recep and told us that it would be ready in 30mins. Back in the room, my gf asked me to pass her bikini which I had packed for her. Unknown to her, I had purposely packed her micro bikini. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom clearly showed off her pussy outline. She was hesitant about it until I convinced her that we will probably be the only ones using the jacuzzi. So we got dressed and went up. True enough, it was only us. Stripped down and got into the hot tub. Once inside, I started to fondle her nipples which make it protrude through her top. As she got more excited, I proceeded south to finger her. Seeing that we were the only ones there, I decided to just go all the way. I took off her bikini bottom and pulled aside the top, totally exposing her full B cups. Took off my trunks and started to bang her in the hot tub. At this point she was so high that she started playing with her nipples as I banged her, totally ignoring the fact that we were in an open space atop the hotel roof. Finally came inside her and just continued to soak in the hot tub. She did not bother to put her bottom back and her breasts were left exposed. When we were ready to go, she juz got out of the jacuzzi with her tits hanging out and bottomless. What took me by surprise was when she juz wrapped the towel round her waist without bothering with her shorts. As for her top, she just put on her white singlet. Interestingly, she did not bother to cover her breasts, which meant that her nipples was showing as the singlet was slighly wet. In the lift, i could not resist playing with her nipples,making it even harder. Great session and we still had 3 more nights at the hotel!

MeePokMaiHum
18-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Outdoor jacuzzi is nice!
So you spent the other 3 nights there too?

Defacto
18-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Outdoor jacuzzi is nice!
So you spent the other 3 nights there too?

Yes..and a few more adventures..happy to share if there is interest

ProjectSpectre
18-11-2015, 01:11 PM
So many interesting stories. Thanks

indotaipun
18-11-2015, 03:15 PM

Please share bro :)

JustFarkIT
18-11-2015, 04:03 PM

Please share .... :)

Defacto
18-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Second night, we went to the jacuzzi again. As luck would have it, we were again the only ones. This time round, my gal was no longer concerned about the fact that her micro bikini covered nothing more than her nipples and slit. In fact, the bikini bottom was so small that the sides of her pussy was actually slightly showing. Went into the tub and soaked for a while before getting started. As I was fingering her, an idea occured to me to try something more adventurous. Just to give an idea, the hot tub was located at the side. So after coming out of the lift, u had to walk out and turn round the corner. Got my gal to get out of the tub bottomless. Led her to in front of the lift and started to play with her. She was scared at first but told her that I would keep an eye on the lift since can see if the lift is coming up. As I tuned her nipples, she started to relax more and soon she was moaning away. At this time I was also ready to enter her wet pussy. Pushed her against the wall and started to do her standing doggy. Ironically, we were facing away from the lift which meant I could not keep an eye on the lift. As we fucked away, she was getting more into it. Finally came inside her and just walked back to the hot tub to relax. Could tell she was now starting to enjoy our outdoor sessions. And I still had 2 more nights to go!

zl1983
18-11-2015, 06:23 PM

Care to share which hotel gt such set up pls?

owenfang
18-11-2015, 08:45 PM
My dream is to fk a woman in secondary school classroom

Sniper-sg
19-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Met a chatter at her place in Woodlands. Picked her up and we drove to the heavy vehicle carpark along admiralty road (near Woodlands waterfront).
Parked next to a bus and proceeded to remove her bra and g string.
Kissing and fondling her pussy and made my way down to her breast and sucked her cherries.
Got out of the car and opened the passenger door, and stood there in the open. She was still seated in the passenger seat with my cock staring in her face. She gave me a blowjob.
Pulled her out of the car pulled up her dress and fucked her raw doggy style at the boot my car.
End of round 1

iSuck
19-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Met a chatter at her place in Woodlands. Picked her up and we drove to the heavy vehicle carpark along admiralty road (near Woodlands waterfront).
Parked next to a bus and proceeded to remove her bra and g string.
Kissing and fondling her pussy and made my way down to her breast and sucked her cherries.
Got out of the car and opened the passenger door, and stood there in the open. She was still seated in the passenger seat with my cock staring in her face. She gave me a blowjob.
Pulled her out of the car pulled up her dress and fucked her raw doggy style at the boot my car.
End of round 1

Any round 2 ..... or more? :)

iKiaTioZap
19-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Any round 2 ..... or more? :)

Yup, please share round 2, 3 ........ :D

Sniper-sg
19-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Round 2 was basically on the move.
After we finished our humping session, we got in the car and drove around the area.
I pulled down one strap off her shoulder so that her right breast was somewhat exposed for me to explore.
So while driving my left hand was busy tuning her right button and listening to the nice music coming from her mouth.
I drove to the carpark at Woodlands Town garden near the customs. At night, the area is busy with ah-kua activities.
We picked a parking spot. Pulled her top down to her waist, reclined my chair. While she was giving me BJ, I was busy playing with her breast to provide some motivation. Emptied whatever load I have in her mouth.
She got dressed (still no bra and g-string) and I drove her back to her place.

Summerhillt
19-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Round 2 was basically on the move.
After we finished our humping session, we got in the car and drove around the area.
I pulled down one strap off her shoulder so that her right breast was somewhat exposed for me to explore.
So while driving my left hand was busy tuning her right button and listening to the nice music coming from her mouth.
I drove to the carpark at Woodlands Town garden near the customs. At night, the area is busy with ah-kua activities.
We picked a parking spot. Pulled her top down to her waist, reclined my chair. While she was giving me BJ, I was busy playing with her breast to provide some motivation. Emptied whatever load I have in her mouth.
She got dressed (still no bra and g-string) and I drove her back to her place.

Wa brother sibeh song.. how you got to know this chatter.. did this recently happened? Nah beh.. the woodlands town garden now more brightly litted up liao

diputs1269
19-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Wa brother sibeh song.. how you got to know this chatter.. did this recently happened? Nah beh.. the woodlands town garden now more brightly litted up liao

Yes the whole place is under spotlight now.

Anoymous1234
19-11-2015, 09:33 AM
sounds kinky.

any more stories bro

acidicavex
19-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Wah woodlands like got so interestinf chatter!:D

dreamer326
19-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Back to office to work during weekend for some projects, invited my colleague to come back office to accompany me. She was seating next me playing her phone while i work, also making coffee for me.. i hugged & kissing her once i have a free slot during my work while my hands massaging her soft boobs but she reject me to go further and asked me faster finish my work..

About an hour later really cannot concentrate anymore i pull her hand up in standing position to hug her tightly and started to kiss her, we frenching for about 5 mins then i undo her bra and massaging her soft boob with my left hand, i used my right hand pulling her butt toward me closer, rubbed agaisn her... she gave me soft moan while i doing it.. since received the signal from her moan, i proceed to lift her cloth and continue to kiss her neck and then further down to suck her nipples.. after some time i moved my hand toward south she stopped me, said cannot unless i done my work.. then i pull her hand to touch my harden cock and ask her how i stop and continue to work with this situation, end up she agreed to give me bj.. she unzipped me and gave me a slow and sensation bj, feel so high and exited, 1st time to have bj in office right at my desk, it was so exciting and i enjoyed so much, she did for 15 mins..

I don't wanna end this soon so i suggest to change place so i stopped her ask her to remove her bra, so now she is braless (her 1st time to be braless out of her room) and we went to next department to a empty seat, she continued to blow me.. but im a greedy guy, after enjoy for another 10 mins, i lifted her to lay on the desk and take off her pant, she stopped me said "not promised help you only meh?", after some sweet talk with her i entered her.. honestly fucking on the desk didn't feel comfort at all but excitement level is extremely high..i removed her sweater and keep fucking her nakedly in the office, she couldn't take it as well and started to moan, her moan getting louder and louder, i was scare security guard may hear it when doing patrol so i ask her to keep it down.. seeing her face so enjoy but need to holding her moan, that feel really damn shiok.. i fucked hard and finally cum on her body.. after we done and clean up, i ask her remain braless so i kept her bra in my drawer and her went to pantry to make another coffee for me.. when she back and put the coffee on my desk, i hold her to sit on my lap and touch her boobs, felt her nipples were hard, i know she still excited.. (TBC)

BeatIT49
19-11-2015, 01:06 PM
please continue hehe ;)

BMW69
19-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Is she really just your colleague?

JustFarkIT
19-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Is she really just your colleague?

Should be CWB - colleague with benefits :p

dreamer326
20-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Should be CWB - colleague with benefits :p

yes, you are right... hehehe..

Makeloveking
20-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Couple going to have some car fun tonight

Bigbooblove
21-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Last night got a blowjob from FB while in car. Parked at a park car park. Damn open, and bright. Lots of people walking past but all ignore us. Lol. Anyone here walked past last night?

TwinX
23-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Real story which happened recently.

Picked my gf after her company event and she drank alot. We wanted to have sex outdoor before going home. Drove around awhile before going to ecp. It was 1am but still have some people jogging and cycling. Manage to find a dark bench facing the sea. She wore a tight dress... it was easy pulling uo her dress and removing her panty and bonking her... but the bra was hard to remove. Had to unzip her dress and pull it down before she can remove her bra.

At this point she was almost fully naked... her dress was hanging on her waist. She was on top of me enjoying the sex. Her exposed boobs bouncing up and down. Lasted about 20 mins until we cum. It was very good and exciting. With people passing us frequently. :p

baconly
23-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Real story which happened recently.

Picked my gf after her company event and she drank alot. We wanted to have sex outdoor before going home. Drove around awhile before going to ecp. It was 1am but still have some people jogging and cycling. Manage to find a dark bench facing the sea. She wore a tight dress... it was easy pulling uo her dress and removing her panty and bonking her... but the bra was hard to remove. Had to unzip her dress and pull it down before she can remove her bra.

At this point she was almost fully naked... her dress was hanging on her waist. She was on top of me enjoying the sex. Her exposed boobs bouncing up and down. Lasted about 20 mins until we cum. It was very good and exciting. With people passing us frequently. :p

they had a good view I'm sure :p

HKSHKS
23-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Within my residential area in gl east there is a swimming pool. There are are 5 blocks of units within the pool area. Thus 150 units with balcony facing the pool. Take note thats it clear view. At times my wife and i loves to enjoy wine by the pool side area. There were two occasions whereby my wife is in the mood of having fun after a few drinks. Wow we are frenching and so sexually arouse that
We did a 69 at the pool side. But the the fj we did it within inside the shallow side of the pool. It was about close to midnite. But imagine anyone is looking from the surrounding units. My wife is the shy type but end up doing such wild acts. She say she couldnt control. Haha that is the power of the love potion that i added into the wine. I was arousing her by only rubbing her shoulders n small touch on the tight area. She say don know why she comes so wet.. the act of love motion in condo pool area. I do not know who realky sees it. But i guess sercurity guards see it during their rountine petrol. It exexiting.

kretek
23-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Got to know this girl from one of the social apps. After some months of msging, invited her to my office since I was working late. Went into a small meeting room to talk cock and i started playing with her boobs. Got to suck on her long nipples and got a bj/cim. She didnt swallow but good enough for me. Hehe. She said i came alot. And the room is dark,off the lights but there are glass windows. People walking by wont be able to notice unless they have their face to the glass and peep inside. One hell of a thrill.

zdevil13
23-11-2015, 12:32 PM
abt 12 years ago, i was at punggol with my then gf on a weekday afternoon. i wanted to use the toilet at the mrt station and when i was inside realised that there was no one else. invited my gf into the cubicle and had a steamy bj inside... the cleaner saw us walking out and had a confused look. before, he could call the manager, we walked into the interchange and boarded a random bus.

BeatIT49
23-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Within my residential area in gl east there is a swimming pool. There are are 5 blocks of units within the pool area. Thus 150 units with balcony facing the pool. Take note thats it clear view. At times my wife and i loves to enjoy wine by the pool side area. There were two occasions whereby my wife is in the mood of having fun after a few drinks. Wow we are frenching and so sexually arouse that
We did a 69 at the pool side. But the the fj we did it within inside the shallow side of the pool. It was about close to midnite. But imagine anyone is looking from the surrounding units. My wife is the shy type but end up doing such wild acts. She say she couldnt control. Haha that is the power of the love potion that i added into the wine. I was arousing her by only rubbing her shoulders n small touch on the tight area. She say don know why she comes so wet.. the act of love motion in condo pool area. I do not know who realky sees it. But i guess sercurity guards see it during their rountine petrol. It exexiting.

Very daring .... please share more adventures :D

Falicia
23-11-2015, 01:41 PM
I was having a chill out session with a fren at Starbucks at Great World City on Sat night till 1am when they closed. My fren brought me to his shop near and suddenly he began to kiss me while inside his shop. In no time, my clothes were off and we were making love in his shop. However, his shop is not secluded and has a transparent shop front. I'm pretty sure many passerby saw us in the act.

Pinky007
23-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I was having a chill out session with a fren at Starbucks at Great World City on Sat night till 1am when they closed. My fren brought me to his shop near and suddenly he began to kiss me while inside his shop. In no time, my clothes were off and we were making love in his shop. However, his shop is not secluded and has a transparent shop front. I'm pretty sure many passerby saw us in the act.

Inside the shop in Great World City?

Fantastic Owner
23-11-2015, 02:13 PM

wow i was at great world city on a spying mission as well but unfortunately did not bump into u. The couple i spied on went to the toilet at basement 1 instead.

desmond26
23-11-2015, 11:30 PM
hi bros, can advise where the place to make out, I'm not driving thats makes the task even harder. :(

Roozu
23-11-2015, 11:58 PM
abt 12 years ago, i was at punggol with my then gf on a weekday afternoon. i wanted to use the toilet at the mrt station and when i was inside realised that there was no one else. invited my gf into the cubicle and had a steamy bj inside... the cleaner saw us walking out and had a confused look. before, he could call the manager, we walked into the interchange and boarded a random bus.

I did that too bro abt 10 years ago! Was doing it with my gf & heard a cleaner came into the toilet. the cleaner immediately went back out. Knowing something amiss, we went out & saw the cleaner talking to a station manager and pointing towards the toilet. Quickly took a bus and went to some new hdb and continue at the staircase.

Falicia
24-11-2015, 01:00 AM

Yeap exactly

acidicavex
24-11-2015, 09:53 AM

Read with a pinch of salt hahaha

U should try read the stories he or she write.....:p persume is really a she that is.

MrMrsT
25-11-2015, 02:49 PM
My wife and I had been making out in public and both of us had been enjoying it. There was once when we were doing it halfway at home when I told her I wanted to try something more exciting. We went out butt naked outside our flat along the corridor and since it was late at night, we are pretty sure it should be safe.
The moment we are outside our unit, she kneel down and suck my dick. When she was sucking my tool, I was looking around to see where can I go further. After about 5 mins, I told my wife to I decided to move down a few floors to continue our session. She was hestitant at first but still follow me down to the lift lobby a few floors down. After a while, we were fucking like crazy and I cum on her face.
The experience was awesome and we still continue to do this.

Jerry1234
25-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Hi where is the place? I am interested to do a side by side tonight maybe..

ah rat
25-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Hi where is the place? I am interested to do a side by side tonight maybe..

I come to help to see water for u all :D

rotichennei
25-11-2015, 05:08 PM
doing side by side is fun !!!!! :D

sony2002
25-11-2015, 07:05 PM
I come to help to see water for u all :D

how u going to see water ar?

i ever asked a bro here to be watcher and help see water....

but when police came, he was the first to run away....

xiasangju
25-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Was studying during term break with my gf in NTU (one of the engineering buildings)
After my friends went for a snack break, managed to convince her to join me in the male toilet for some 'destressing'
Cubicle was too small and somehow cldnt find the right angle to penetrate her, ending up finishin in 10mins w a hj while i fingered her pussy
Sextified and went bck to study, had to endure all the questioning as to where we both went... lol

iSongYY
25-11-2015, 09:00 PM
My wife and I had been making out in public and both of us had been enjoying it. There was once when we were doing it halfway at home when I told her I wanted to try something more exciting. We went out butt naked outside our flat along the corridor and since it was late at night, we are pretty sure it should be safe.
The moment we are outside our unit, she kneel down and suck my dick. When she was sucking my tool, I was looking around to see where can I go further. After about 5 mins, I told my wife to I decided to move down a few floors to continue our session. She was hestitant at first but still follow me down to the lift lobby a few floors down. After a while, we were fucking like crazy and I cum on her face.

Wahaha Song Y Y :D

ah rat
25-11-2015, 09:34 PM
how u going to see water ar?

i ever asked a bro here to be watcher and help see water....

but when police came, he was the first to run away....

Bro, u got the wrong bro to be watcher.U should look for me.I inform u to run.I try to stop & delay the police :)

25-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Watcher need to pay, or will be paid? :D

Jerry1234
25-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Couple going to have some car fun tonight

where and when bro?

Pinky007
26-11-2015, 01:22 PM
I did like this before but unfortunately we got caught. So embaressing

acidicavex
26-11-2015, 01:52 PM

Got caught by who?

mr_missile
26-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Bro, u got the wrong bro to be watcher.U should look for me.I inform u to run.I try to stop & delay the police :)

bro rat, u sure bo? by then u might be too bz teh neh neh to notice the mata. :D

MrMrsT
26-11-2015, 03:01 PM

Well, so far we are lucky. But there are times you will be too high to care about the surroundings. That happen to us once in a park. As usual we are stark naked and making out on a big rock when a couple walked past us. But we still continue with our session.

ah rat
26-11-2015, 03:22 PM
bro rat, u sure bo? by then u might be too bz teh neh neh to notice the mata. :D

Bro, I will tell the Mata not to disturb me when I enjoying teh neh neh :D

TwinX
28-11-2015, 11:58 PM
they had a good view I'm sure :p

Actually maybe they can't see much. It was quite dark.... we spend lots of time before finding this good seat. They can see the shadows and action but nt clear. A few cyclists and joggers did stop awhile and continue after awhile.

Many years back when punggol LRT was already built and with lights but station still not in use. Me and my gf went to the stairs leading to the station to bonk. Although have lights but no one in the station. Did quite a number of times. Did not go near the counter or ticket booth as there are cctv and not sure if they are in use. Usually will sit at the stairs and hanky panky until gf very high then strip her completely naked and bonk there. Sometimes stand up face road and bonk. Sometimes walk to top of stairs and bonk. I think at least 20 times... only got caught 2 times. First time by a Chinese worker who hide under a lorry to peep at us. :eek: second time by a Malay guy who seems like mrt employee. Actually was lucky we saw him walking toward us from the counter and stop our bonking and grab our clothes. And run down. Gf was still topless and using her clothes to cover her breasts when we hide behind sone lorries.

hiretuja
29-11-2015, 04:46 AM
Couples who are into side by side car fun, or even outdoor sextivities, do PM us with contacts if going for next session. Check out our thread!

dreamer326
30-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Last Friday after had my lunch and while driving back to office it was raining heavily and decided to do something happy to chill my Friday, hinted my colleague to give me energy boost as we not able to see each other over the weekend, she agreed.

I stopped the car at side of the road in a business park, there is a bus stop opposite the road about 20m away, then turn on emergency lights on and switch off the wipers, she unzipped my pant and brought out my bro to give me a sensation bj... after some times, there is a shuttle bus arrving the bus stop to alight passengers, most of the passengers ran back to their office, some with umbrella, few don't.. because of heavy rain, got one OL stuck at the bus stop as no umbrella, so i wiped my windscreen few times so that i can see her and drag her attention while enjoying.. my plan was success but i was worry she might record or snap my car plate, luckily she didn't but i can see her expression quite shock and embrassing.. that turn me on mor, so i switch on my wiper to let her see clearly... finally i cum in colleague's mouth.. what a great friday i got.. after that we went back to office

i wanted to try my luck so I told my colleague i got thing to do so i went off again and back to the bus stop, thinking to offer the OL a ride back to her office, hope have a chance to get her contact but too bad she wasn't there anymore when i return.

stoked
30-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Back in Singapore Poly many many years ago, I was studying late one night with a few course mates. As evening became night, everyone left except myself and this Malay girl. I remember it was around 8pm when we closed our books, lit a cigarette and got to chatting before leaving. For some reason, we started french kissing and groping soon followed. We were both turned on then I led her to a toilet on the 2nd floor where she gave me a blow job and I fucked her. This started a fling and we frequently had sex in school at night for the rest of that year. Why I'm writing this now is because we recently bumped into each other on the streets after so many years. Happy to see she turned out to be quite a good looking 30-something milf. Nothing happened though we did exchange phone numbers. Lol...

desmond26
01-12-2015, 10:51 AM
wa bro, steady la

vestedinter
03-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Bros, any recommendations for buildings with toilets that are easily accessible, yet deserted at night around 10-11pm? Wanna find somewhere to fuck my gf and not be worried that security might take notice of her deep moans...

Jerry1234
03-12-2015, 10:08 AM
try flatted factories in the east.

Jerry1234
03-12-2015, 10:09 AM
pm me if want to do side by side..partner and I interested

mongkokbitch
03-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Last Friday after had my lunch and while driving back to office it was raining heavily and decided to do something happy to chill my Friday, hinted my colleague to give me energy boost as we not able to see each other over the weekend, she agreed.

I stopped the car at side of the road in a business park, there is a bus stop opposite the road about 20m away, then turn on emergency lights on and switch off the wipers, she unzipped my pant and brought out my bro to give me a sensation bj... after some times, there is a shuttle bus arrving the bus stop to alight passengers, most of the passengers ran back to their office, some with umbrella, few don't.. because of heavy rain, got one OL stuck at the bus stop as no umbrella, so i wiped my windscreen few times so that i can see her and drag her attention while enjoying.. my plan was success but i was worry she might record or snap my car plate, luckily she didn't but i can see her expression quite shock and embrassing.. that turn me on mor, so i switch on my wiper to let her see clearly... finally i cum in colleague's mouth.. what a great friday i got.. after that we went back to office

i wanted to try my luck so I told my colleague i got thing to do so i went off again and back to the bus stop, thinking to offer the OL a ride back to her office, hope have a chance to get her contact but too bad she wasn't there anymore when i return.

Under heavy rain ...... so lomantic!! :D

vestedinter
04-12-2015, 12:39 AM
What about shopping mall toilets in the central area? Orchard towers looks good...

wildcard87
04-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Had an amazing stay over at Fullerton over the weekend. Brought my gf out to the balcony (guess those who stayed there before can agar which room we got) and fucked the life out of her there both at night and in the day. Damn shiok when we can see the people participating in the what jubilee big walk passing us below.Even waved to some tourists after we both came.

relac122
04-12-2015, 05:43 PM
My experience in chronological order...

1. CCA Campsite - Girl was experienced, my first time. First time seeing this girl from CCA. We started with flirting, then one night while sleeping, everyone slept under the shed, she started touching my ear, i touched back too.. and she sucked my finger really hard. Then many opportunities came, we kissed and frenched and very heavy petting. She is at least a C Cup if not D cup. One night we did sentry together, went to one corner of the campsite and started kissing and touching each other. Before she could suck me, i already cum cuz too excited. Also inside a classroom where she offered her ample breasts for me to suck for a short while. There were people inside the classroom sleeping cuz too tired from activities. Lots of heavy petting during the 7 days camp.

2. Heavy petting at AMK west garden - After lights off at 1030pm, fondled with gf breasts and touched down south. But had to leave cuz gf was creeped out by darkness.

3. Balcony of apartment overseas - From the room, gf wanted to be adventurous, so we went to the balcony facing the street and i fucked her from behind. she was wearing a sweater but after she got so hot and removed. only for a short while as it was quite bright from the street lights and we are only on the 4th floor.

4. Fling with colleague - At her apartment roof top garden, many times, she gives the best BJ ever, always make me explode real fast. once during day time at a open carpark at thomson area, in the car. Too bad she doesnt want full penetration as she wants to keep for her future husband.

5. Fling with another colleague - once in office after midnight, kissed her for the first time, things got so hot we engaged in heavy petting, then she couldnt take it and pushed me on the chair and got on top of me. Guided my shaft into her tight pussy and started moaning like crazy. really tight pussy i must say, and one horny and wild girl. many times in her apartment, pushed her against her window and expose her breasts to the HDB block opposite and bang her from behind.

6. HDB lift lobby - After drinking with gf, got so horny while driving her home i started fingering her. just outside her house her parents are at home, so we just fucked outside her house at the lift lobby and i cummed inside her.

bbmlygirl
05-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Back in Singapore Poly many many years ago, I was studying late one night with a few course mates. As evening became night, everyone left except myself and this Malay girl. I remember it was around 8pm when we closed our books, lit a cigarette and got to chatting before leaving. For some reason, we started french kissing and groping soon followed. We were both turned on then I led her to a toilet on the 2nd floor where she gave me a blow job and I fucked her. This started a fling and we frequently had sex in school at night for the rest of that year. Why I'm writing this now is because we recently bumped into each other on the streets after so many years. Happy to see she turned out to be quite a good looking 30-something milf. Nothing happened though we did exchange phone numbers. Lol...

That's hot. Can you tell me which part of the sch?

stoked
07-12-2015, 10:30 AM
That's hot. Can you tell me which part of the sch?

Not sure how the poly has renovated over the years but back in 1995, first time was toilet on 2nd floor of block 14, end of the block. After that, various toilets and classrooms in block 14 and 15. Also done over on the marine engineering side which is dark and quiet at night. Sometimes a bit spooky but adds to the thrill. Hahaaa...good times.

otamay
08-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Nowadays too many electronic eyes watching, very hard to get quickie.

tu15
08-12-2015, 02:45 PM
had a nice spa session with wife. the masseur aroused me as she massaged the inner thigh and had a hard-on. knew she saw it as she was giggling and spoke to her partnering masseur in her native language. she would brush her hand against the hard rod few times.

after the massage, went for a dip in the jacuzzi pool, still hard and wife ended up riding on me in the pool. the window looked out to the main terrace. continued doggy in the shower. fun

MissMe4Fark
08-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Nowadays too many electronic eyes watching, very hard to get quickie.

True, camera all over the place

coolermonster
08-12-2015, 04:33 PM
can share which spa is that? been looking for a couple spa

had a nice spa session with wife. the masseur aroused me as she massaged the inner thigh and had a hard-on. knew she saw it as she was giggling and spoke to her partnering masseur in her native language. she would brush her hand against the hard rod few times.

after the massage, went for a dip in the jacuzzi pool, still hard and wife ended up riding on me in the pool. the window looked out to the main terrace. continued doggy in the shower. fun

sony2002
08-12-2015, 06:00 PM

tried couple spa in JB near KSL/Holiday Inn, google "Walea Spa & Retreat" for pic, price and address...they are ranked #1 in trip advisor

Booked with them few years ago, and the whole landed house only got 1 big room with 2 beds + spa pool for 1 couple, with a huge attached toilet with shower facilities too. You will have lots of privacy as you wont see other customers because they can only serve 1 couple at a time. (probably good for those who want to bring their mistress?)

paid RM288 for 2 hours massage, scrub, spa treatment...etc for 2 pax. Never feel so clean before as the scrub cover every inch on my body except my balls and dick. The masseur touched my dick few times accidentally, i tried my best to control and pretend fallen asleep.

At the end of the massage, they left us alone in the room to use the facilities. It will be good to ask them what time the next customer will come, so that you will know how long you can bonk inside.

you can basically bonk in the spa pool, on the bed, in the chair, in the attached toilet (with a huge mirror) or in the shower. For those who want to enjoy soaking in bubble bath with your girl, and have a big place for quickie, this is a better deal than booking a hotel with bath tub!

ahkong
08-12-2015, 06:11 PM
At the end of the massage, they left us alone in the room to use the facilities. It will be good to ask them what time the next customer will come, so that you will know how long you can bonk inside.

you can basically bonk in the spa pool, on the bed, in the chair, in the attached toilet (with a huge mirror) or in the shower. For those who want to enjoy soaking in bubble bath with your girl, and have a big place for quickie, this is a better deal than booking a hotel with bath tub!

I hope they don't have cctv inside. lol

sony2002
08-12-2015, 06:16 PM
I hope they don't have cctv inside. lol

if scare of CCTV, then the only place that is safe will be at home, with all the curtain drawn

PeterPecker
08-12-2015, 06:56 PM
tried couple spa in JB near KSL/Holiday Inn, google "Walea Spa & Retreat" for pic, price and address...they are ranked #1 in trip advisor

Booked with them few years ago, and the whole landed house only got 1 big room with 2 beds + spa pool for 1 couple, with a huge attached toilet with shower facilities too. You will have lots of privacy as you wont see other customers because they can only serve 1 couple at a time. (probably good for those who want to bring their mistress?)

paid RM288 for 2 hours massage, scrub, spa treatment...etc for 2 pax. Never feel so clean before as the scrub cover every inch on my body except my balls and dick. The masseur touched my dick few times accidentally, i tried my best to control and pretend fallen asleep.

thanks for sharing bro :D

HiggsBoson
08-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Did once at woodlands multistory carpark staircase back in 2009.

Got plenty of BBBJ from ex back in 2009 at Century Square Tampines. Once in front of CCTV, yes, the entire security team saw it but no one mentioned it >_< guard came down about 10 seconds too late cause I already came. LOL Ex gf just ran with my jizz in her mouth to the toilet. My pants were unzipped when the guard was staring at me but since I was sitting he couldn't see anything. Close call. That was the first time though, rest was at another staircase with no cameras (I hope).

Another in 2009 near my ex's place after dinner with her parents. I figured I needed a reward for putting up with all the insults.

That's all I got.

desmond26
09-12-2015, 06:48 AM
bro able to share which spa u visit? i also wanna go with my partner.

tu15
09-12-2015, 04:33 PM

one of the hotel spa. can try looking for good deal online or through credit cards.

Busty
09-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Very interesting thread.

iJiByeHacker
09-12-2015, 06:52 PM
RM288 2 hrs for 2 pax is really worth it :)

krankypanky
11-12-2015, 02:44 PM
once had a session at the top of a tower in ECP. ex gf wearing a shirt and shorts with no bra. went up the tower which is really dark and facing the sea. can see people walking pass although its late at night. started off with some deep throat actions and fucking her mouth. pulled down her shorts and bang her from the back. was so high that she ended up taking off her shirt. didnt care if anyone was seeing. finish up by cumming in her mouth and making her swallow.

pastaman
11-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Very interesting thread.

Yes, with lots of action :D

Defacto
11-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Going for some outdoor action later tonite. Hoping that someone will 'accidentally' see us in action..

13-12-2015, 12:20 PM
friday night around 10-11+ was at tamp ave 9 heavy veh park again. long long time never visit there.

was making out halfway and a blue comfort taxi driver stop one lot away beside us to pee. hahaha.

while doing halfway again wind down window for around 20sec while fb was riding me.

when moving off i realise got one truck 3 lots away the driver was inside all along. he must have spotted us and caught a glimpse of my window down....

his lucky day....

PeterPecker
13-12-2015, 07:28 PM
friday night around 10-11+ was at tamp ave 9 heavy veh park again. long long time never visit there.

was making out halfway and a blue comfort taxi driver stop one lot away beside us to pee. hahaha.

while doing halfway again wind down window for around 20sec while fb was riding me.

when moving off i realise got one truck 3 lots away the driver was inside all along. he must have spotted us and caught a glimpse of my window down....

his lucky day....

Nice sharing, thanks :)

Nough
13-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Anyone doing it anywhere today? ;)

Compiled
14-12-2015, 03:28 AM
Nice sharing, thanks :)

Agreed as well ;)

Pinky007
14-12-2015, 04:42 AM
I just came back from doing at corridor. We both went out naked and did it at corridor. Then walked to stairs. Then suddely my bf wanna do in the lift. So i thought it was just for a while only but after we went in the lift, he pressed level 1.. I was shocked and hoping no one at this time. After reached level 1, he pressed highest floor.. We went out and did at lift lobby till he cum.

JinPoker
14-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Hope to read more of your adventures :)