PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

ourworld
26-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Girl 2 :
We continued to have "van-sex" 2-3 times a week for the next 5 years, until the sofa bed hinge broken and the springs got loosen. so I sold my van and upgrade to a small car.

My girl is "plus" size but she really good in bed with moan exactly like JAV girls! She has the best boobs i ever played - smooth, firm and huge! However, my car is so small, it barely can sit 2 pax behind. I have to push my front seat all the way to the front, and tilt it downwards for extra space. It was also difficult to climb from the back to the front unlike my previous van, so it slow down the sex acts a lot and I can't jump to the front seat quickly and "escape" when i spotted police.

Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.

There was once I even drove into middle of a grass field, super dark and away from main road. I thought it will be safe because nobody and no police will ever drove into middle of the grass field to patrol. The place is so well hidden, inside a forest with no building around which may spot us. We were happily bonking FULLY NAKED, enjoying the breeze and sounds from the birds and crickets. Out of sudden, I saw a police SUV bash into the grass field with their blinkers on! We dived back into the car in lighting speed to dress up. Luckily I wore a shorts with t-shirt while my girl was wearing a tube with mini skirt, so we managed to get dressed before the police stopped next to us.

The police ordered me to step out of the car and ask for our IC. They comms back to HQ to check our background and the ownership of the car while questioning what we were doing. Of cos i denied having sex as we were fully clothed, I said we were chit-chatting and star-glazing but the police don't believe why we have to go to middle of the forest to chit chat! I give stupid excuse that other places were too crowded and noisy....we just want to find a quiet place to chat. The police was getting a bit impatient and wanted to bring us back for further questioning. But i managed to bull shit my way out....talking about star glazing and astronomy, and I wouldn't be able to see so many stars in other places because of light pollution.

Luckily, the police started to believe my bullshit when I talk about star glazing. However, as I still have my condom on and my cock shrink, the condom actually dropped on the ground thru my shorts!! I quickly step on the condom to avoid being noticed by the police, because that will be a dead giveaway that I was lying about having sex! Luckily the police didn't do any body search or car search, otherwise he will find a big box of condom and XXX video playing on the DVD player.

The police HQ comms back and said that our background are cleared. So the police let us go with a very stern warning, as it was a state land and I actually can be charged for trespassing! Since then, no more outdoor sex so we have to save $$ for transit hotel...it was much less exciting but i managed to last hours and gave her multiple orgasm. We do open the curtains and bonk facing the road to give free show, but seems that no one really spot us, i guess is the reflection from the windows so no one will actually notice. May be we should have open the door instead

Her moan: https://openload.co/f/K5BL8A9Myhc/AUD-20140716-WA0000.mp3
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19650/19650281abb2f0bdb4b021c318b0bf805439cba3.jpg

Where was that? As in the estate,,,
Punggol or Sengkang area?
Use to be our hot spot there,,,
When the estate isn't that develop,,,

Daiso2
27-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Very interesting outdoor adventures from bros here :)

sony2002
27-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Where was that? As in the estate,,,
Punggol or Sengkang area?
Use to be our hot spot there,,,
When the estate isn't that develop,,,

Punggol used to have lots of nice spot but everywhere already fully developed or blocked from access.

I remember driving all the way into Punggol Beach and had lots of great outdoor sex there. However after 911, they started to install police post, flood lights and coast Guard patrolling the area. Car sex is getting more difficult now, will have to go on foot to find more secured places for outdoor

KTVbuddy
27-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Girl 2 :

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19650/19650281abb2f0bdb4b021c318b0bf805439cba3.jpg

You are a lucky man.. the way she moans damn sexy.

BlurChin
28-10-2016, 02:42 AM
I actually asked the police how they managed to spot us :D

they said they were patrolling along the main road and spotted some shadows and reflection from my car...so they got curious and bash in to check out what's inside :o

The police damn on the ball :D

sony2002
28-10-2016, 03:16 AM
The police damn on the ball :D

But spoilt our fun cos I haven't cum yet! My girl also no mood for outdoor sex after that. Have to stay low for some time in case police got a record

CeltaVigo
28-10-2016, 08:26 AM
But spoilt our fun cos I haven't cum yet! My girl also no mood for outdoor sex after that. Have to stay low for some time in case police got a record

Very true, better play safe

leetona
28-10-2016, 04:14 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/144co5e.jpg

Doing painting at mcsp around 2pm... Got people walk pass but don't know he saw it.. Thrilling

KTVbuddy
29-10-2016, 12:25 PM

Doing painting at mcsp around 2pm... Got people walk pass but don't know he saw it.. Thrilling

You guys are adventurous!

Watfart
29-10-2016, 12:30 PM

Wow still very bright in the afternoon :D

maxman
29-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.

Sounds you have a girl who could be keen on dogging which seems popular in the UK and Europe. You did not mind sharing her with a total stranger? I personally would not mind with a friend.

KeeTongBoon
29-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Nice to read so many outdoor adventures :)

alexfoo1
30-10-2016, 12:13 AM

this audio sounded like it's out of an JAV hahaha.
Super amazing and super envious of bro for such an adventurous girl!

Modernised
30-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Nice to read so many outdoor adventures :)

Love it too

chatforfun
30-10-2016, 04:19 AM
The adventures shared here are exciting!! Keep it going~

Roozu
30-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Yup Punggol is the best place last time. Did at the beach several times in broad daylight. Once me and my ex having a picnic when we were getting more touchy. She unzipped my pants and startes to gave a bbj while me pulling down hee tube and mingling with the C cup. Suddenly we heard helicopter sound. Was looking around the sky but just coundnt locate it. We happy2 continue when the saf helicopter were hovering on top of us. Quickly open up an unbrella to cover us from their view. They then left but turn back a couple minutes later. Im sure they are enjoying the show and came back to distrub up. lol

fowl
30-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Yup Punggol is the best place last time. Did at the beach several times in broad daylight. Once me and my ex having a picnic when we were getting more touchy. She unzipped my pants and startes to gave a bbj while me pulling down hee tube and mingling with the C cup. Suddenly we heard helicopter sound. Was looking around the sky but just coundnt locate it. We happy2 continue when the saf helicopter were hovering on top of us. Quickly open up an unbrella to cover us from their view. They then left but turn back a couple minutes later. Im sure they are enjoying the show and came back to distrub up. lol

Nice one, please share more :)

Transponder
30-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Love it too

Love it too as well

zl1983
30-10-2016, 02:09 PM
those were e gd old days.. sadly..

Evernoter
30-10-2016, 10:09 PM
those were e gd old days.. sadly..

Very true bro..

r.fowler
31-10-2016, 10:37 AM
2 guys making up at Edgefield area last weekend...

own up please.... :(

Sturmgewehr44
31-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Interesting places I also want to know. Thanks for sharing.

bobbyau
01-11-2016, 01:48 AM
2 guys making up at Edgefield area last weekend...

own up please.... :(

Gays? :eek: :D

Suansee
01-11-2016, 01:51 AM
Interesting places I also want to know. Thanks for sharing.

Same here as well.

Cryingtoad
01-11-2016, 02:55 AM
The adventures shared here are exciting!! Keep it going~

Fully agreed with you.

r.fowler
01-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Gays? :eek: :D

spot on..... ;)

ms_74
02-11-2016, 09:23 PM
more stories please...

sony2002
03-11-2016, 12:58 AM
more stories please...

too many to document everything when i do outdoor almost every night?

the only memorable one are those get caught by police.....there were few more near miss - whereby the police patrol car just drove around the carpark and left....or i managed to drive off while the police checking other cars

Defacto
07-11-2016, 10:02 AM
Not sure if this can be considered as outdoor but it happened just on sat. Had a staycation at one of the downtown hotels. Late into the night, was getting touchy with my gal and making her real wet. Suggested that we go out to the balcony. She gamely agreed and off we went. First did her standing doggy. Could see people from downstairs...made me more excited..decided to up the game...made my gal put 1 leg up on the ledge while I fuck her from behind..by putting her leg up, her pussy was totally exposed and spread! Banged her in that position until we both came...great night!

Lavander81
07-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Nice encounter :)

Joe_Black_Star
09-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Any bro here who was humping in a car at Pasir Ris Park carpark at about 10 pm today? Hehe

sub51
09-11-2016, 12:35 AM
Just witness a couple wildly sexercise in a car at Bukit Batok nature park..

Chewbecca
09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Any bro here who was humping in a car at Pasir Ris Park carpark at about 10 pm today? Hehe

Just witness a couple wildly sexercise in a car at Bukit Batok nature park..

Seems like an active night :D

Smallfucker
10-11-2016, 02:11 AM
Once me and wife decided to bang outside our car along quiet stretch of road after Yishun dam in the afternoon. The thrill of getting caught by other cars were low as not many pass by there hehehe.. this was also done after we did it in one of a deserted buildings near seletar during her lunch time.. will share this next time

DeFeet
10-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Once me and wife decided to bang outside our car along quiet stretch of road after Yishun dam in the afternoon. The thrill of getting caught by other cars were low as not many pass by there hehehe.. this was also done after we did it in one of a deserted buildings near seletar during her lunch time.. will share this next time

Waiting for update :)

ms_74
12-11-2016, 03:56 PM
good stories!!

owenfang
12-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Anyone did it in saf training area ?

Revlube
12-11-2016, 07:26 PM
So many daring bros here! :)

MobiDick
12-11-2016, 08:24 PM

You mean live firing? :D

sony2002
13-11-2016, 12:48 PM

Nee Soon range counted?

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

https://irs3.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/IT6i9hqcvi5ankM9vmRn3iy8lLcZVdv942acmYO-6M8.jpg

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

https://irs2.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/DVa0UCpGsT-FkIis35QyzB_IRYGiH6hze_voGKsJJ5I.jpg

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I cummed inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23146/23146841353d94700aae3ecad501cbc073b764a3.jpg

Nigeria
13-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Nice sharing bro sony2002 :D

hornyMlyCouple
16-11-2016, 03:58 PM
hi guys. any places to recommend?
usually places we did were kent ridge park, ecp, wcp, mandai road.
looking for new places to try

onepunchface
16-11-2016, 04:00 PM
I got fuck on the hdb stairs before, quite exciting.

hungrybro
16-11-2016, 04:33 PM
2 weeks ago, in the car at hdb car park top floor open air level at Bendemeer during lunch hours. Flanked by hdb flats. Did raw with GF. Thrilling.

luv2suck
16-11-2016, 04:48 PM
I was fucked by different guys in these places:

a) Changi - not by the beach but along the stretch of road that parallels the airport. It was past midnight and he was sure there'll be no cars. So I was lying on my back in the back seat with legs hanging out of the car doors. He was standing outside with his pants down to his ankles bonking me. Suddenly we saw headlights coming our way but he said not to bother about them so we continued fucking.

b) NUS park - we parked the car and walked up to a bench. Sitting there, he started lowering my spaghetti stripe blouse exposing my tits. He began to suck on my right tit and fingered my pussy when I saw someone spying on us. He said to let him watch so we continued. Then he stood up and lowering his sweatpants asked me to suck his cock. I did as he wished and then realised the guy watching us moving closer to where we were. Moving my head to his direction I saw that his dick was out of his pants and he was wanking while walking towards us. My friend showed him a 'fuck off' sign and he retreated. He stood at a distance wanking and cummed about the same time as my date.

c) In the toilet of an almost unoccupied factory building in Sin Ming estate. My date had his office in the newly completed building. His entire floor was unoccupied and the toilet was hardly ever used. As he didn't have the keys to the office, he led me to the handicap toilet. We locked ourselves in there for a long long time as he ate my pussy with me lying across the tiled sink counter. After I creamed several times, he stood on the toilet bowl with cover shut and let me suck him off. He cummed almost immediately and then we continued to smooch until he was hard again. Then bending me over the sink counter, he entered me from behind and fucked me senseless. I think I cummed at least twice more before he finally dumped his load inside me.

d) My most memorable -sucking a desperately horny boyfriend along busy Orchard Road. We were both young and undergrads still. He was horny and needed a blowjob before we miss the last bus home. We went behind a row of bushes just outside of Lane Crawford (now Wheelock Place). He stood with his pants down to his knees and I knelt in front of him taking his hard cock in my mouth blowing him until he shot his sperm down my throat. We could hear the traffic passing us by and people walking past but we just carried on with our own business undisturbed.

sony2002
16-11-2016, 05:23 PM
hi guys. any places to recommend?
usually places we did were kent ridge park, ecp, wcp, mandai road.
looking for new places to try

try the location i mentioned earlier, i know it is still not fenced up fully, you will have a huge 600m x 100m grass field to play

no CCTV and late at night will not have any army live firing

Doritos
16-11-2016, 08:51 PM
I was fucked by different guys in these places:

a) Changi - not by the beach but along the stretch of road that parallels the airport. It was past midnight and he was sure there'll be no cars. So I was lying on my back in the back seat with legs hanging out of the car doors. He was standing outside with his pants down to his ankles bonking me. Suddenly we saw headlights coming our way but he said not to bother about them so we continued fucking.

b) NUS park - we parked the car and walked up to a bench. Sitting there, he started lowering my spaghetti stripe blouse exposing my tits. He began to suck on my right tit and fingered my pussy when I saw someone spying on us. He said to let him watch so we continued. Then he stood up and lowering his sweatpants asked me to suck his cock. I did as he wished and then realised the guy watching us moving closer to where we were. Moving my head to his direction I saw that his dick was out of his pants and he was wanking while walking towards us. My friend showed him a 'fuck off' sign and he retreated. He stood at a distance wanking and cummed about the same time as my date.

c) In the toilet of an almost unoccupied factory building in Sin Ming estate. My date had his office in the newly completed building. His entire floor was unoccupied and the toilet was hardly ever used. As he didn't have the keys to the office, he led me to the handicap toilet. We locked ourselves in there for a long long time as he ate my pussy with me lying across the tiled sink counter. After I creamed several times, he stood on the toilet bowl with cover shut and let me suck him off. He cummed almost immediately and then we continued to smooch until he was hard again. Then bending me over the sink counter, he entered me from behind and fucked me senseless. I think I cummed at least twice more before he finally dumped his load inside me.

d) My most memorable -sucking a desperately horny boyfriend along busy Orchard Road. We were both young and undergrads still. He was horny and needed a blowjob before we miss the last bus home. We went behind a row of bushes just outside of Lane Crawford (now Wheelock Place). He stood with his pants down to his knees and I knelt in front of him taking his hard cock in my mouth blowing him until he shot his sperm down my throat. We could hear the traffic passing us by and people walking past but we just carried on with our own business undisturbed.

Interesting encounters :)

ourworld
16-11-2016, 11:26 PM
With beautiful bright moon and nice weather,,
Hubby and I discussed and decided to make love under the moonlight,,

After our baby is asleep,, we decided to head out,,,
To the northern side of our little red dot,,,
Somewhere "forested" hahaha,,,

So with such beautiful moonlight,,, we decided to take it outside the car!
After all,, fucking in the car is so yesterday,,,
What's the trill?

I tell you,,,
Roaming naked in the open,, under the moonlight!
This feeling is terrific! Feeling of freedom!

http://i64.tinypic.com/33yomeh.jpg

Yup! We did it there last night,,,

Occasionally there were cars passing by,,,
But we were blocked by our Cayenne,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,

Kokomomo
16-11-2016, 11:29 PM

What's the trill?

I tell you,,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,

Nice one!!
Be safe sis :)

dvilla
16-11-2016, 11:43 PM
I tell you,,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,

That's a really hot body!!

ourworld
17-11-2016, 12:37 AM

Hot meh?
Mother of 1 ley

SolsticeWinter
17-11-2016, 01:42 AM

Nice picture :)

JoMontero
17-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Nice picture :)

Agreed as well :)

Reshpal
17-11-2016, 09:49 AM
2 weeks ago, in the car at hdb car park top floor open air level at Bendemeer during lunch hours. Flanked by hdb flats. Did raw with GF. Thrilling.

Top floor during the day easily seen from nearby flats :D

lobangkingz
18-11-2016, 10:22 AM

What's the trill?

I tell you,,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,

Nice pic..

owenfang
18-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Nee Soon range counted?

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

https://irs3.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/IT6i9hqcvi5ankM9vmRn3iy8lLcZVdv942acmYO-6M8.jpg

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

https://irs2.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/DVa0UCpGsT-FkIis35QyzB_IRYGiH6hze_voGKsJJ5I.jpg

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I cummed inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23146/23146841353d94700aae3ecad501cbc073b764a3.jpg

WOW.

U are super daring to do in SAF training area

owenfang
18-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Anyone did it in primary or secondary school at midnight?

I doubt there people in school at midnight

gawd
18-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Anyone did it in primary or secondary school at midnight?

I doubt there people in school at midnight

Did it donkey years ago. Almost midnight and we climbed over the side gate of the primary school and sneaked into the toilet. I still get flashbacks now and then whenever I walk past the school haha

owenfang
19-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Did it donkey years ago. Almost midnight and we climbed over the side gate of the primary school and sneaked into the toilet. I still get flashbacks now and then whenever I walk past the school haha

Did u try in the classroom or the school hall ?

NewNT
19-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Did u try in the classroom or the school hall ?

Or in the principal's room :)

tikogoh
20-11-2016, 04:21 AM

What's the trill?

I tell you,,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,

Hopefully you and Mr OurWorld didn't get bitten by mosquitoes

Big Sexy
20-11-2016, 06:35 AM
looking forward to your next update baby.
dont keep us waiting too long..:p

I tell you,,,

ourworld
25-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Well,,, this aren't public,,
But it's kind of visible to public!
We love doing it at the window when we are oversea!

http://i68.tinypic.com/6pt5zb.jpg

After a few glasses of wine,,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/29102yr.jpg

Exposing myself at the window,,,
with a handful of people downstairs,,,,

Makes me horny!

subrek
25-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Well,,, this aren't public,,
But it's kind of visible to public!
We love doing it at the window when we are oversea!

http://i68.tinypic.com/6pt5zb.jpg

After a few glasses of wine,,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/29102yr.jpg

Exposing myself at the window,,,
with a handful of people downstairs,,,,

Makes me horny!

I guess it'll make you cum harder :p

ourworld
26-11-2016, 04:49 PM
I guess it'll make you cum harder :p

Yup! Thanks,,,
But that was nothing,,,

We did something naughty last night
At our hotel rooftop bar,,,
When the bar was closing,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/mlt2sn.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/w0l0ee.jpg

But we didn't fuck there lar,,, hahaha

SioKanMai
26-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Awesome bro

ddoubleclick
26-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Yup! Thanks,,,
But that was nothing,,,

We did something naughty last night
At our hotel rooftop bar,,,
When the bar was closing,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/mlt2sn.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/w0l0ee.jpg

But we didn't fuck there lar,,, hahaha

Haha very nice!!
The staff there kio tio lor :D

TwinX
27-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Recently GF is into pokemon craze. Sometimes we will rush out of house to catch nearby rare pokemons... in whatever attires we are in but at least not too revealing. Usually gf have a jacket in my car so she can cover herself.

Recently at night, a snot lax appeared nearby and gf was in a body hugging sleeping gown... no bra or panty. We rush out of the house to catch. Upon reaching the place (some hdb blks), gf reach to the back for her jacket then realise her jacket was at home. Not enough time and we couldn't care much, so both of us went out of car to catch. Her sleeping gown wasn't very revealing but could see her perky nipples poking out and the shape of her breasts. We know some guys were staring at her. We moved to a corner where there are fewer people to try to catch. At the same time I was stroking her ass and back while she was catching.

By the time she caught, her pussy was very wet. I think it was the excitement of people looking and we hurried back to car. She scare her pussy juice will flow down and it will be very embarrassing if anyone saw. I drove around the estate to check for a quiet spot while she took out my didi for a hj.

Finally stop at mscp upper deck. By this time I already removed her gown and she was giving me a bj. After awhile, signal her to move to the back seats. Have to ensure no one around the deck and opposite hdb no one is looking before gf open the front door to move to the back seats. Because she was completely naked. Bonk her for 20 mins before release and she rest naked in the back seats till we reacg home.:p

Innova
27-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Recently GF is into pokemon craze. Sometimes we will rush out of house to catch nearby rare pokemons... in whatever attires we are in but at least not too revealing. Usually gf have a jacket in my car so she can cover herself.

Recently at night, a snot lax appeared nearby and gf was in a body hugging sleeping gown... no bra or panty. We rush out of the house to catch. Upon reaching the place (some hdb blks), gf reach to the back for her jacket then realise her jacket was at home. Not enough time and we couldn't care much, so both of us went out of car to catch. Her sleeping gown wasn't very revealing but could see her perky nipples poking out and the shape of her breasts. We know some guys were staring at her. We moved to a corner where there are fewer people to try to catch. At the same time I was stroking her ass and back while she was catching.

By the time she caught, her pussy was very wet. I think it was the excitement of people looking and we hurried back to car. She scare her pussy juice will flow down and it will be very embarrassing if anyone saw. I drove around the estate to check for a quiet spot while she took out my didi for a hj.

Finally stop at mscp upper deck. By this time I already removed her gown and she was giving me a bj. After awhile, signal her to move to the back seats. Have to ensure no one around the deck and opposite hdb no one is looking before gf open the front door to move to the back seats. Because she was completely naked. Bonk her for 20 mins before release and she rest naked in the back seats till we reacg home.:p

Another exciting outdoor encounter! :D

sub51
27-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Bonk my scandal at mscp tat time n while salvaging her....
A couple came to catch pokemon i suppose n purposely stand beside our car peeping us naked...he he he

sub51
27-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Any new places to share for tonite?

ourworld
27-11-2016, 12:52 PM

Nice,,, ever tired going out of your car, fully naked and fuck outside?
We did that many years ago,,,
Parked at a open HDB car park,,
There was a nearby playground, surrounded by blocks of HDB
We left the car naked and we made out at the playground,,,
It was drizzling and subsequently pouring,,,
We were hiding in the "tunnel tube" of the play ground,,,,
Fucking inside and after we ended,,,
We actually rest inside until the rain slow down,,,
And when the coast is clear
We rain back to our car!
Hahaha,,,, super exciting! That was like 3 years ago,,,
Before I was pregnant,,,

Nowadays very difficult le,,, everywhere is CCTV,,,

Musaz
27-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Awesome outdoors!

Opticas
27-11-2016, 05:28 PM
We rain back to our car!
Before I was pregnant,,,

Yeah, fark those CCTVs :mad:

Euro2O16
27-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Nowadays very difficult

sony2002
27-11-2016, 07:02 PM

those tunnel tube that i came across are so short and small, i tried but it was too small for any action.

leetona
27-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Adventure of the day, had some beer with my fb this evening and both of us get tipsy. Don't feel like driving so I call valet to drive us back.. Suddenly this came into my mind. I told the driver to drive along any expressway for 1 hour before sending her and me back. I told him what I wanted to do and he call up his boss and finalise the payment.. So me and my fb, we jump to the back seat as my car was a 6 seated with full curtain.. We just did it there... I can't imagine how he can drive safely... BTW, I'm safely home.

bluesaints
27-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Adventure of the day, had some beer with my fb this evening and both of us get tipsy. Don't feel like driving so I call valet to drive us back.. Suddenly this came into my mind. I told the driver to drive along any expressway for 1 hour before sending her and me back. I told him what I wanted to do and he call up his boss and finalise the payment.. So me and my fb, we jump to the back seat as my car was a 6 seated with full curtain.. We just did it there... I can't imagine how he can drive safely... BTW, I'm safely home.

Nice one bro! :D

simpleandeasy
02-12-2016, 03:04 AM
met a guy online, we did it in his car in sentosa. it was so hot.

NottyMonkey
02-12-2016, 05:22 AM

WOW!!! Do I have a chance? :D

Souledge
02-12-2016, 06:35 AM

Nice... tell me more..

JoMontero
02-12-2016, 08:12 AM

Please share your encounter :)

anstyle
02-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Been exploring newly completed estates. CCTVs are usually not up and many units are unoccupied. This week managed to do it in front of a unit door.

The new hub in the east is also quite exciting, there's a lot of corners to explore. That place is still undoing phase 2 so it still have that construction smell.

ThePeaks
02-12-2016, 09:29 PM

Did you get out of the car and bonk too? :D

sgtallguy
02-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Used to go pasir ris beach and there are some quiet spot ask my gal to sit on my lap facing each other, unzip and as she wears mini skirt just tilt her panties and slot in.... the waves the breeze and we are also rolling like on a boat haahahaaa that was fun....

Tiffy
02-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Any bro at kent ridge half hr ago?? Our car was side to side. Your gal was hot but u came out to my window to peep, really scared my fb. Dats why i drove off. If u are the bro pm me

koneku2002
07-12-2016, 04:36 PM
Couple here.
We will be out around 8pm tomorrow in the east
Looking for couples to join

koneku2002
08-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Any couples want to join us today?

jameskissu69
08-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Any couples want to join us today?

More details pls

ric29
09-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Been going there to recce....the carpark is so empty and huge and many many corners.

recce also some of the stairs leading to other lobby which are not really occupied yet.

Many opportunities.

Been exploring newly completed estates. CCTVs are usually not up and many units are unoccupied. This week managed to do it in front of a unit door.

The new hub in the east is also quite exciting, there's a lot of corners to explore. That place is still undoing phase 2 so it still have that construction smell.

owenfang
09-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Anyone tried the new bto HDB?

Currently some site are already done.

U can sneak in and walk up to fuck in those empty rooms

Hahaha

owenfang
09-12-2016, 12:57 PM

Hahaha

hiretuja
10-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Been going there to recce....the carpark is so empty and huge and many many corners.

recce also some of the stairs leading to other lobby which are not really occupied yet.

Many opportunities.

Where is this new hub in the east? Can pm?

sony2002
10-12-2016, 03:47 PM

Hahaha

not really empty...some times those bangala will sleep or eat in those empty unit...so they may walk into you.

But they are generally tame, will just stand one side to stare

hiretuja
10-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Gonna have some outdoor fun soon. If got pic will post here

Cachron
10-12-2016, 08:15 PM

Do you need someone to "see water"? :D

desmond26
11-12-2016, 12:32 PM
can anyone tell me where is it?:confused:

Cageng
11-12-2016, 01:03 PM

Camping for pic :D

hiretuja
12-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Camping for pic :D

Sorry.. no pic.. was doing fine when one peeper pushed his luck and touched my girls feet ( feet was out of window ).

Let him watch gd enuff still wanna touch. Haiyah.

Clamed
12-12-2016, 03:23 AM

Looking forward to it :D

KeeTongBoon
12-12-2016, 05:10 AM
Looking forward to it :D

KNN already said no pic, you blind or what?

F400
12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Went to Tampines Our Hub last Saturday...

Send kids to clip n climb on the 3rd floor...

Walk around the mall, mrs went to toilet, noticed it was quiet.

Went in the ladies toilet, no invitation required..

Once she opened the cubicle door, mrs saw me and she got the hint...

Spend about 20+ mins, wanted so much to do anal but mrs said no knowing that i will cum inside... coz we are joining with th kids to climb too with friends coming over...and we didn't bring extra clothing.. or panties for mrs...

Fuck mrs doggy style with both her knees and hands on the toilet bowl... worried it give way though...

When she starts to tighten her pussy, i start to finger her ass and the overwhelming sensation around my dick makes me couldn't control myself..

Let off my load onto the cubicle wall while mrs continue to finger herself till she came...

Came out toilet to wash off mrs cunt juice and wait for her outside...

Mrs came out about 10mins later.. took her a while to wipe off her wet pussy...

Its been a while since we had a quicky in public place...

During the climb, kept on brushing mrs pussy whenever i get the chance...

At night, i got my wishes to dump my load in her ass... what a day.....

TripleJ43
12-12-2016, 04:49 PM
can try those new hdb buildings stair normally nobody walk

BlueHeadTuna
12-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Went to Tampines Our Hub last Saturday...

Send kids to clip n climb on the 3rd floor...

Walk around the mall, mrs went to toilet, noticed it was quiet.

Went in the ladies toilet, no invitation required..

Once she opened the cubicle door, mrs saw me and she got the hint...

Spend about 20+ mins, wanted so much to do anal but mrs said no knowing that i will cum inside... coz we are joining with th kids to climb too with friends coming over...and we didn't bring extra clothing.. or panties for mrs...

Fuck mrs doggy style with both her knees and hands on the toilet bowl... worried it give way though...

When she starts to tighten her pussy, i start to finger her ass and the overwhelming sensation around my dick makes me couldn't control myself..

Let off my load onto the cubicle wall while mrs continue to finger herself till she came...

Came out toilet to wash off mrs cunt juice and wait for her outside...

Mrs came out about 10mins later.. took her a while to wipe off her wet pussy...

Its been a while since we had a quicky in public place...

During the climb, kept on brushing mrs pussy whenever i get the chance...

At night, i got my wishes to dump my load in her ass... what a day.....

Nice bonking bro :)

zl1983
13-12-2016, 11:40 AM
tks for sharing bro.

dvilla
16-12-2016, 03:47 PM
This was not really bonking, but I just had my moment about 14 hours ago. It was at one of the landed property area, drove to a not that brightly lit corner, switched off engine, and there I fingered and then rubbed her clit till she came, and then she blew me till I cummed. Hmm, the idea was our windows were open and there was this excitement of "we might get caught" as that was a dead end in front of us, only forest, no roads, so if the police were to make a petrol to that area, we would have been caught with pants and dress down. Just sharing.

wehit38
16-12-2016, 05:17 PM
This was not really bonking, but I just had my moment about 14 hours ago. It was at one of the landed property area, drove to a not that brightly lit corner, switched off engine, and there I fingered and then rubbed her clit till she came, and then she blew me till I cummed. Hmm, the idea was our windows were open and there was this excitement of "we might get caught" as that was a dead end in front of us, only forest, no roads, so if the police were to make a petrol to that area, we would have been caught with pants and dress down. Just sharing.

That's the "thrill" right? :D

hiretuja
16-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Any couple intend to bonk outdoor tonite? Cpl would love to join

DrGrey
17-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Been living overseas for quite a while so totally out of the Singapore outdoor scene.

But was recently back for a few weeks and reunited with a former FB who had always loved the outdoor thrill.

It was a triple bang with her in memory of the wild days.

Venue 1 was ECP along the stretch of the PA WaterVenture Windsurfing Club. The stretch is now under renovation and she parked her car somewhere in the dark and we banged away in the back seat of her SUV.

Venue 2 - Her office disabled toilet after some heavy duty clubbing at Shanghai Dolly. Can't reveal the building but she has the keys and was horny and wild. We had a pretty long session in there ending with a CIM.

Venue 3 - Kent Ridge Park. Drove there really late after supper. She was already BJ-ing me while I drove her car. Walked quite deep inside to a dark spot and just whacked her doggie in under her short skirt.

ClitDaser
17-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Been living overseas for quite a while so totally out of the Singapore outdoor scene.

But was recently back for a few weeks and reunited with a former FB who had always loved the outdoor thrill.

It was a triple bang with her in memory of the wild days.

Venue 1 was ECP along the stretch of the PA WaterVenture Windsurfing Club. The stretch is now under renovation and she parked her car somewhere in the dark and we banged away in the back seat of her SUV.

Venue 2 - Her office disabled toilet after some heavy duty clubbing at Shanghai Dolly. Can't reveal the building but she has the keys and was horny and wild. We had a pretty long session in there ending with a CIM.

Venue 3 - Kent Ridge Park. Drove there really late after supper. She was already BJ-ing me while I drove her car. Walked quite deep inside to a dark spot and just whacked her doggie in under her short skirt.

Nice triple bonks :D

Daiwai3
17-12-2016, 05:16 PM
got some hot pics to view?

DrGrey
18-12-2016, 01:50 PM
I think car sex remains one of the sexiest and wildest thing to do.

Needing to find the space and angles for the guy to fuck well and the girl to ride well.

Anyone with a Volkswagen will know how difficult the seat adjustments are, tuning and tuning.

Petite and tight girls are the best for these types of adventure.

zl1983
18-12-2016, 04:44 PM
tks for sharing those stories.. lol

CNGcab
18-12-2016, 05:51 PM
I think car sex remains one of the sexiest and wildest thing to do.

Needing to find the space and angles for the guy to fuck well and the girl to ride well.

Anyone with a Volkswagen will know how difficult the seat adjustments are, tuning and tuning.

Petite and tight girls are the best for these types of adventure.

That's why MPV are so popular! :D

wondergal
18-12-2016, 09:24 PM
We rain back to our car!
Before I was pregnant,,,

My current FB (called CA) and I have done it outside his car a few times but never fully naked... just with my skirt or dress lifted while bending over passenger seat. We recently looked around for playgrounds. There are some with tunnel tubes but are too narrow for even an adult and also too short in the straight section to hide me fully inside. We do under the playground slide that usually have a partition blocking us, or playground blocked by many trees. Sometimes on bench table beside the playground... intended for parents to sit and watch. Always at night... no kids and so far no other adults around.

In the beginning, we would meet for supper... then have outdoor sex... then he drove me home straight away so that I can clean up the creampie. A few months ago, he's been quite naughty... doing the reverse. After sex outdoors, he drives us to go for supper... knowing that I was wet and sticky underneath with his cum. I can't sit on my skirt or dress because it will stain... so I lift the back before I sit down... surely his car seat gets wet and sometimes the cafe seat too.

It's coming to a year now with CA. I wrote about him before.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14127444&postcount=113

DrGrey
18-12-2016, 09:36 PM
SUVs and MPVs can doggie until no tomorow behind and suspension still alrighty.

That's why MPV are so popular! :D

Keinkee
19-12-2016, 08:50 AM
had a chance many years ago in Pasir Ris park, near the high tower in the middle. Was late at night, and next thing we got a bit frisky. She took off her wet panties and did a good ride followed by a quick bj, and once unloaded we moved on. Now thinking back its sipeh heng we didn't get caught or stomped.

tianyou77
19-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Just came out from tamines hub carpark after my little adventure wit my gal. Shifted my car twice before into getting action. This is my third time meeting this gal and is our first fuck . Started kissing at the front sit , got my hands roaming over her body n she didnt resist but while doing that I kept asking her to go back sit but she refuse. To cut short the story... I finger her so wet until she can't tahan we move to back sit for action. Hehe😉😉😉😉.

By the way.. just to inform the grey color car owner u forgotten to off yur headlight went u r in action. 😁😁😁😁 it is quite obvious. I was parking like 8 to 10 lot away from u and saw yur highlight is on and there is movement at passenger sit when I shift to another spot . Too bad this gal I fuck is her first fuck with me otherwise if is my old FB I will park beside u .

Hope u enjoy yur fuck like I did.

zl1983
19-12-2016, 07:30 PM
nice sharing bros.

sony2002
20-12-2016, 02:25 AM
SUVs and MPVs can doggie until no tomorow behind and suspension still alrighty.

wait till you tried a van, I have even 3P inside. without windows behind, less chance for peeper or getting caught by passer-by

DrGrey
20-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Very daring bro sony2002. Won't it get stuffy in the behind?

wait till you tried a van, I have even 3P inside. without windows behind, less chance for peeper or getting caught by passer-by

zl1983
20-12-2016, 06:44 PM

at times juz feel like renting 1 to try that bro.. haha.. can do anywhr u wan man..

LusterMan
20-12-2016, 07:04 PM

Can have 2 couples inside those big vans :D

sony2002
21-12-2016, 04:15 AM
Very daring bro sony2002. Won't it get stuffy in the behind?

yes, it does get stuffy and hot behind - so what i will do is the blast the aircon during foreplay and turn off engine when the actual bonking start.

I prefer to off engine to attract less attention from passerby.

sony2002
21-12-2016, 04:17 AM
Can have 2 couples inside those big vans :D

I think cargo truck will be even better. Any bro who drives a cargo truck can share their story?

Cargo truck can blend in well in heavy vehicle carpark and the seats are so high and no peeper or police will be able to spot them. I heard that some cargo truck can actually fit a bed in the rear cabin?

ourworld
21-12-2016, 05:01 AM
During recent full moon,,
We did it on the beach,,,
Too bad the sky was cloudy,,,
Wasn't able to enjoy fuxking under the moonlight,,,

http://i68.tinypic.com/ruqr9w.jpg

urn0828
21-12-2016, 06:04 AM

Awesome pose.....

OngTummy
21-12-2016, 07:50 AM

Nice sharing

Cash8877
21-12-2016, 08:49 AM

You folks are really adventurous.

jolinhong90
21-12-2016, 11:09 PM

Be careful of sandflies. Once did it at Tanjong Beach in the middle of the night and bf got sandflies bites all over the leg after that. Luckily I did not get any.

ourworld
22-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Be careful of sandflies. Once did it at Tanjong Beach in the middle of the night and bf got sandflies bites all over the leg after that. Luckily I did not get any.

Ya. Tell me about it..
I got bitten 20 over times!
But my wife has none!! NONE!!

naemlo
22-12-2016, 02:07 AM
Been reading this thread but have not participate... u guys damn hiong.... Mine quite mild, happened 20+ yrs ago, my 1st gf.... did a few times on the staircase. Did a few times in car with my 2nd.... Those were the good old days. :D

ourworld
22-12-2016, 09:56 AM
Been reading this thread but have not participate... u guys damn hiong.... Mine quite mild, happened 20+ yrs ago, my 1st gf.... did a few times on the staircase. Did a few times in car with my 2nd.... Those were the good old days. :D

This is evolution,,, hahaha

Went shopping few days back,,,
At M&S @Wheelock,,

http://i65.tinypic.com/4vhkiv.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pzcj1u.jp

But we didn't fuck outside lar,,,

BTech
22-12-2016, 03:54 PM
I think cargo truck will be even better. Any bro who drives a cargo truck can share their story?

Cargo truck can blend in well in heavy vehicle carpark and the seats are so high and no peeper or police will be able to spot them. I heard that some cargo truck can actually fit a bed in the rear cabin?

Can fuck in container attached to truck??

If you do please tell me! I lock the container from outside! Sure privacy kao kao ! Till mata come and retrieve your corpse !!!

otamay
22-12-2016, 04:48 PM
This is evolution,,, hahaha

Went shopping few days back,,,
At M&S @Wheelock,,

http://i65.tinypic.com/4vhkiv.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pzcj1u.jp

But we didn't fuck outside lar,,,

Wow pretty nice sight, love the sexy lips, two mountains and tips. Thanks. :D

Mjuseee
22-12-2016, 05:04 PM
west coast beach, I did before, good place and no people

ourworld
22-12-2016, 05:52 PM
That day when I expose myself in Starbucks,,

http://i68.tinypic.com/jh7ayr.jpg

We ended up fucking in the toilet,,,,,

That time when I was feeling naughty while having my dinner

http://i65.tinypic.com/359bclh.jpg

Ended up,,, I have extra topping on my food,,,
My husband's sperm,,,,
Gave him a BJ till he cum in my mouth,,,

Chivasty
22-12-2016, 09:31 PM
That day when I expose myself in Starbucks,,

http://i68.tinypic.com/jh7ayr.jpg

We ended up fucking in the toilet,,,,,

That time when I was feeling naughty while having my dinner

http://i65.tinypic.com/359bclh.jpg

Ended up,,, I have extra topping on my food,,,
My husband's sperm,,,,
Gave him a BJ till he cum in my mouth,,,

Nice adventures :)

DrGrey
22-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Labrador Park and West Coast should still be good spots.

They are high on my list the next time I am back in town.

UB40
23-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Nice adventures :)

Rather exciting also

NewCause
23-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Rather exciting also

Yes very exciting

Serenade
23-12-2016, 12:20 PM

Both sea-side places crowded with fishermen at night, and well lit. Weekends see whole families camping out overnight near the beach enjoying the angling.

Some come in trucks and vans, so always chance of car getting accidentally scratched or dinged at the car park.

MPLover
23-12-2016, 12:20 PM

Labrador park I tried before, nice & quiet.

naemlo
23-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Labrador park I tried before, nice & quiet.

Sure boh? Last time, we always have cars gathering :D

DavidMoon
23-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Sure boh? Last time, we always have cars gathering :D

Got audience, better mah :D

zl1983
23-12-2016, 10:08 PM
tks for sharing.. lol

Kenya
23-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Anyone need an audience while bonking in car? :D

TwinX
25-12-2016, 07:05 AM
Happened earlier today

Joined Gf and her friends for Christmas party at a new club and most of them drank till quite high. She was wearing a very sexy and revealing dress... showing lots of clevage and very short dress. Not wearing bra and can see her harden nipples before we went into the club. Inside club too dark to see. It was super crowded inside.... have to squeeze through the crowd whenever we moved. Brush against many girls boobs and ass but gf also kena brush by other guys. I was holding her hand when we squeeze and she was holding her girlfriend hand so no chance to protect her boobs. Couple of times her nipple was exposed due to the brushing and she had to quickly let go my hand to adjust. I was turned on by the sight and throughout the night will squeeze her boobs (when assist her to walk... she was very high) or slip my hand in her dress top to tune her nipple when no one see (I assume). She will quickly pull out my hand but at the same time let out a moan sound into my ears. We were both horny and she was wet.

When party ended, manage to took a cab after some time. Was fingering her pussy behind the taxi driver. She even exposed her 2 nipples and ask me to suck. I know the driver was watching on his rear mirror but we were too horny and my head is blocking the nipples view. When we alighted from the taxi, gf had to cross over to my seat to alight.... when she open her legs to move... can see the driver eyes glue to looking at her panty. Last free show for him. :p

Anyway... inside the lift, gf quickly unzip my jeans and give me a hj while kissing. My hands already squeezing her boobs and expose them. When we reach our floor, both of us are half naked. Gf told me she wants and I looked around... it was 4am and no one. Quickly pull down her dress and panty... she was completely naked at the lift lobby. Bonk her standing there. Lasted quite fast... cum onto the floor. Gf also didnt bother to wear her dress back and just use it to cover and go back into the house.:p

Nitrogen8
25-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Happened earlier today

Joined Gf and her friends for Christmas party at a new club and most of them drank till quite high. She was wearing a very sexy and revealing dress... showing lots of clevage and very short dress. Not wearing bra and can see her harden nipples before we went into the club. Inside club too dark to see. It was super crowded inside.... have to squeeze through the crowd whenever we moved. Brush against many girls boobs and ass but gf also kena brush by other guys. I was holding her hand when we squeeze and she was holding her girlfriend hand so no chance to protect her boobs. Couple of times her nipple was exposed due to the brushing and she had to quickly let go my hand to adjust. I was turned on by the sight and throughout the night will squeeze her boobs (when assist her to walk... she was very high) or slip my hand in her dress top to tune her nipple when no one see (I assume). She will quickly pull out my hand but at the same time let out a moan sound into my ears. We were both horny and she was wet.

When party ended, manage to took a cab after some time. Was fingering her pussy behind the taxi driver. She even exposed her 2 nipples and ask me to suck. I know the driver was watching on his rear mirror but we were too horny and my head is blocking the nipples view. When we alighted from the taxi, gf had to cross over to my seat to alight.... when she open her legs to move... can see the driver eyes glue to looking at her panty. Last free show for him. :p

Anyway... inside the lift, gf quickly unzip my jeans and give me a hj while kissing. My hands already squeezing her boobs and expose them. When we reach our floor, both of us are half naked. Gf told me she wants and I looked around... it was 4am and no one. Quickly pull down her dress and panty... she was completely naked at the lift lobby. Bonk her standing there. Lasted quite fast... cum onto the floor. Gf also didnt bother to wear her dress back and just use it to cover and go back into the house.:p

Very nice adventure, merry xmas bro :)

zl1983
25-12-2016, 06:13 PM
tks for sharing.. merry xmas bros.

owenfang
25-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Anyone bring girl into SAF camp to fk ?

Some commanders have their own bunk right

naemlo
25-12-2016, 10:06 PM

How u go pass sentry guards???

zl1983
26-12-2016, 01:34 AM
heard of it b4.. commanders bring in gers wen their own men r on duty for e nite.. so no/min. chks.. lolx.. rest is history..

grey82
26-12-2016, 01:45 AM
this considered anot? although its only sucking:p

http://above18picture.weebly.com/uploads/9/7/2/4/97248796/teens-give-handjob-and-blowjob-in-the-pool_orig.jpg

Teens Give Handjob & Blowjob in swimming pool (http://adf.ly/1h3psV)

darkhorse
26-12-2016, 01:45 AM
My major (s3) last time brought his gf to the officers' mess (he signed her in). There was a happy hour function. In that middle of the function, he brought the gf to his bunk (those days, senior officers get their own rooms). Apparently he boinked his gf in the bunk while the rest of us partied downstairs.

sony2002
26-12-2016, 07:45 AM

There is a female officer that is a butch and ride a big bike.

There was once i book in camp on sunday night, and saw her rode back to camp with a hot girl as pillion.

Few days later, heard from my friend who were on guard duty that night, that they saw her in her room making out with the girl. She probably didn't realized that the prowling route pass by her room too :D

OxWeb
26-12-2016, 11:20 AM
There is a female officer that is a butch and ride a big bike.

There was once i book in camp on sunday night, and saw her rode back to camp with a hot girl as pillion.

Few days later, heard from my friend who were on guard duty that night, that they saw her in her room making out with the girl. She probably didn't realized that the prowling route pass by her room too :D

Your friend should have knocked on her door :D

margate
26-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Happened earlier today

Thanks for sharing, nice bonking bro :D

27-12-2016, 08:28 PM
been a long time since i had some outdoor action with my fb.... thinking to have some fun tonight either at tampines or hougang heavy vehicle park...:D

LickLassy
27-12-2016, 11:09 PM
been a long time since i had some outdoor action with my fb.... thinking to have some fun tonight either at tampines or hougang heavy vehicle park...:D

Do you need watcher? :p

sony2002
28-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Your friend should have knocked on her door :D

i should have volunteer to do weekend guard duties, i heard from my friends that weekend always got officers bring their gf to bunk. And since the officer bunk facing a grass field that is completely dark outside, the prowlers always see their officer doing live firing during their patrol

Cw04
28-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Went to a "tower" somewhere in the west. Very few people around, and if someone were to come up can hear from a distance. Feeling slightly adventurous and start teasing my partner. End up bonking while enjoying the view.

Jokimio
28-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Went to a "tower" somewhere in the west. Very few people around, and if someone were to come up can hear from a distance. Feeling slightly adventurous and start teasing my partner. End up bonking while enjoying the view.

Best if your partner is the noisy type :D

ET
28-12-2016, 04:17 PM
last time young ever fuck before in car at mount faber. but now old liao prefer to fuck at home on my bed ;)

blastit
28-12-2016, 06:51 PM
I have a couple of small experiences doing it outdoors.

My previous FB loved it in handicapped toilets and staircases.
The 1st time we met and fucked, we were in Bugis Junction toilet. Kinda bad experience since the toilet was not the cleanest.
But fucked her doggy and she rode me cowgirl (while i sat on the toilet), and she was noisy. Doubt anyone heard us though since the toilet was in the corner of the corridor.

Next location was the stairwell of her condo. Best part? She wore this tight mini dress and went commando. Fucking shiok and high to see her like that. Pumped her hard and shot my load in. Yea we did it raw and i gave her a creampie. I know it was safe cos she was on a pill.

zl1983
28-12-2016, 10:32 PM
naise.. tks for sharing all.

sony2002
29-12-2016, 03:00 PM
That tower is good because you can see who is coming up :D

tried that during lunch time, can see people below the tower having lunch while i bonking on top. Plenty of time to dress up if anyone walk up

pornboy
29-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Anyone keen to try car by car this weekend? Local chi couple mid 20s

conly
30-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Anyone keen to try car by car
Cubicle by cubicle better.:D

sub51
30-12-2016, 02:52 PM
That tower is good because you can see who is coming up :D
Can c a few couples in the car near the tower carpark at night too

sony2002
30-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Can c a few couples in the car near the tower carpark at night too

Looks like it is a popular spot but only for 1 :p

yah, only 1 couple....but there are many more tower in north, south and east of singapore as well

that hill top can be crowded with couples in early evening, there are some benches under shadow and i have bonked a few times there.

There was once all the benches were taken, and i ended up doing behind a tree in standing position

Sione
30-12-2016, 05:02 PM
I got try girl bj me in toilet before.

30-12-2016, 06:05 PM
last time young ever fuck before in car at mount faber. but now old liao prefer to fuck at home on my bed ;)

True..... Told my fb wanted to fuck in the car at our usual spot.... She said the same thing now..... prefer to fuck on the bed now....

Went to her house at night as her room is along the corridor..... fuck her with the windows wide open..... got her to stand on the bed while fucking her from behind.... new type of excitement....

zl1983
30-12-2016, 07:49 PM
tks for sharing.. long wkend coming.. more time n plcs to share..

rabeanco
30-12-2016, 08:06 PM
True..... Told my fb wanted to fuck in the car at our usual spot.... She said the same thing now..... prefer to fuck on the bed now....

Went to her house at night as her room is along the corridor..... fuck her with the windows wide open..... got her to stand on the bed while fucking her from behind.... new type of excitement....

Any of her neighbor ever peep from the windows? :D

Lappyap
30-12-2016, 08:35 PM

Wish I am the neighbor :)

JinSongSia
31-12-2016, 06:04 AM
I have only seen before never try..

most is finger/handjob only..

koneku2002
31-12-2016, 08:30 PM
any couples free on Wednesday?
we are a couple too..mix race, local
wechat - MrJJ2002

ah rat
31-12-2016, 10:44 PM
:p :p ::p :D

Dom66
01-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Great way to end the year! 😃😃

Koei
01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Lol this pic made my day :D:D

CouchRun
01-01-2017, 08:29 PM
:p :p ::p :D

Hahahaa nice pid bro rat

grindBABY
02-01-2017, 12:56 AM
did it recently with my FB. went out for a walk ard MBS area. he decided to send me home (btw i stays in the north-east area) but the MCE was closed for maintenance. In the end, we ended up near the ferry terminal. it was quiet and we saw 1 car parking near the terminal. we decided to nua there for awhile.

got a little bored and decided to be a little daring. my FB suggested that we do it there.

illusion_bee
05-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Decide to post my own adventures after reading up this thread. Shall skip the typical staircase/car/toilet stories and go ahead with the more unusual ones.

Had sex at a tuition center back in secondary sch days. Went to the class 1hr before the lesson commence. Receptionist ask me and my ex bf to wait in another classroom first as tutor is still conducting lesson in the room next to us. The door had transparent glass but somehow they put posters on it which covered perfectly. My ex had naughty thoughts and decided to fuck me doggy while i put both my hands on the door to prevent anyone from opening it. Had to keep my volume down as the room wasn't soundproof and we can clearly hear our tutor teaching the next door.

I like to borrow my sister's poly library card to go there study during their school holidays as it is almost empty so I am able to concentrate for my final year uni exams. I usually booked an entire study room for myself and there was this one time I was feeling particularly stress from studying that I decided to pleasure myself in the school library. I make sure that I was sitting at a blind spot where passerby would not be able to spot me, pull my shorts down and start rubbing myself till I cum. Afterwards I felt so much more relaxed and continue studying.

Used to work at a club at clark quay and there was once i got tipsy after work. Stay behind to rest and my boss decide whom I was dating back then decided to "take care" of me. We ended up fucking at the VIP sofa area which has curtains that can cover the entire area and the office was a few steps away. Can hear other staff chit chatting as some of them stayed back to play mahjong. I was completely naked and it was super exciting as i always wondered how it feels like to fuck in a club.

The most recent one, bf worked in a boutique wellness center and the first day of his work i went to wait for him to close the place. I told him I want to chill at the yoga room and I think he got my hints. We had sex on the yoga matt without locking the shop. It was so thrilling as it was only his first day at work and if we were caught his pretty much screwed. I moaned so loud and after everything was over we realised that they had a cctv with voice recording function at the counter. The boss will be able to hear everything if he was connected to the cctv app at that moment. Well, no one said anything after that so I guess we are safe.

I still have many other public sex encounters but I guess I will just update next time when I managed to recall.

Walexi
06-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Decide to post my own adventures after reading up this thread. Shall skip the typical staircase/car/toilet stories and go ahead with the more unusual ones.

Had sex at a tuition center back in secondary sch days. Went to the class 1hr before the lesson commence. Receptionist ask me and my ex bf to wait in another classroom first as tutor is still conducting lesson in the room next to us. The door had transparent glass but somehow they put posters on it which covered perfectly. My ex had naughty thoughts and decided to fuck me doggy while i put both my hands on the door to prevent anyone from opening it. Had to keep my volume down as the room wasn't soundproof and we can clearly hear our tutor teaching the next door.

I like to borrow my sister's poly library card to go there study during their school holidays as it is almost empty so I am able to concentrate for my final year uni exams. I usually booked an entire study room for myself and there was this one time I was feeling particularly stress from studying that I decided to pleasure myself in the school library. I make sure that I was sitting at a blind spot where passerby would not be able to spot me, pull my shorts down and start rubbing myself till I cum. Afterwards I felt so much more relaxed and continue studying.

Used to work at a club at clark quay and there was once i got tipsy after work. Stay behind to rest and my boss decide whom I was dating back then decided to "take care" of me. We ended up fucking at the VIP sofa area which has curtains that can cover the entire area and the office was a few steps away. Can hear other staff chit chatting as some of them stayed back to play mahjong. I was completely naked and it was super exciting as i always wondered how it feels like to fuck in a club.

The most recent one, bf worked in a boutique wellness center and the first day of his work i went to wait for him to close the place. I told him I want to chill at the yoga room and I think he got my hints. We had sex on the yoga matt without locking the shop. It was so thrilling as it was only his first day at work and if we were caught his pretty much screwed. I moaned so loud and after everything was over we realised that they had a cctv with voice recording function at the counter. The boss will be able to hear everything if he was connected to the cctv app at that moment. Well, no one said anything after that so I guess we are safe.

I still have many other public sex encounters but I guess I will just update next time when I managed to recall.

Hope to read more :)

chatforfun
06-01-2017, 03:48 PM

Keep it going sister haha

raykee
08-01-2017, 12:48 AM
went to some old landed houses up north.... nice british houses... who knows suddenly blinker came.. those paid police.... my car was beside a mini bus... for once scared the shit out of us.... it left but turn back... fb got abit turn off... so decided to chiong in industrial area..

DishWasher
08-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Anymore updates?

Noisyvan
08-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Anymore updates?

Why don't you update?

stoked
09-01-2017, 03:01 PM
That slip road, along ECP exit/entrance Siglap has been the favorite spot for me and N, my malay milf FB (how we became FB story https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?p=13933858#post13933858) for a while now.

It happened many months ago, one night after we had sex in a hotel in town and were otw home. We drive our own cars and both go home using ECP. She called to tell me even after shower, there is still cum flowing out from her pussy, it's making her wet and horny and she's fingering herself. Ask me if I can go again having gone 2 rounds in quick succession already. I got hard immediately. The exit was coming up soon and I told her to follow me. It was around 9pm and there was a spot in between 2 big lorries for both our cars. We parked, I got out and walked to her car, she drives an MPV so it is much roomier. Quite exciting to be in action with cars wheezing by.

Since then, whenever we need some hot and fast action, we meet there. Sometimes we park further away but always will have place to park. (For more sensual and romantic bonks, I would still insist on a hotel. A good FB needs to be treated right in order to keep it going ;))

Anyone do it there too?

Myanmat
09-01-2017, 03:21 PM
That slip road, along ECP exit/entrance Siglap has been the favorite spot for me and N, my malay milf FB (how we became FB story https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?p=13933858#post13933858) for a while now.

It happened many months ago, one night after we had sex in a hotel in town and were otw home. We drive our own cars and both go home using ECP. She called to tell me even after shower, there is still cum flowing out from her pussy, it's making her wet and horny and she's fingering herself. Ask me if I can go again having gone 2 rounds in quick succession already. I got hard immediately. The exit was coming up soon and I told her to follow me. It was around 9pm and there was a spot in between 2 big lorries for both our cars. We parked, I got out and walked to her car, she drives an MPV so it is much roomier. Quite exciting to be in action with cars wheezing by.

Since then, whenever we need some hot and fast action, we meet there. Sometimes we park further away but always will have place to park. (For more sensual and romantic bonks, I would still insist on a hotel. A good FB needs to be treated right in order to keep it going ;))

Anyone do it there too?

Nice share bro, learnt a new place :D

itguy2008
10-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Anyone tried to do it in the cinema at the seat?

Miss those days that I was daring enough to do it in there.

There is once I did it at a cinema that has a couple sofa right at the end of the cinema. That was good. Get to cum in her and did it two times some more.

She came about 5 times or so. Not totally nude of course. hahaha.

blinkblink7
10-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Just found a good spot for making out. Not much car there. Good for people staying cbd area .those bro interested can pm me.

leetona
10-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Anyone do it there too?

By reading this stories make me remember my outing with my fb. Along seletar west link. There's lot of building. Was stopping behind a bus, make out half way thru and the bus moved off.. WTF.. Both of us fast hand fast leg tidy up and drove off. Got many cyclist around that area

k3lvin123
10-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Recently booked a resort at thailand huahin area, its a nice decent resort at the end of the road near top of a hill. Me & my girl checked in the room & to my liking a personal pool villa. Sex in the pool i thought to myself BUT (theres always a BUT) the gates & the wall are either see thru or low wall.

My girl didnt bother much. We checked in place our baggage & immediately, she stripped to her bra & panties & dived into the pool. I joined her shorty. A naked mans butt. We had some splashing & kissed passionately under the sun. I unclipped her purple VS 34C bra showing her brownish pink nipples exposed to the public in the pool.

She manhanded my hard stiff cock & tried a underwater blowjob (To be frank not that fantastic as my girls blowjob is MINDBLOWING) i stripped her purple G strings & rocked her shaved Singapore 'WET" pussy. Wanking her in the pool. She was having a wild time moaning. We bonked a while before i released my load in her mouth.

Then what we didnt realise is the wall gates of our villa is obvious to the surrounding people that walked by. Staying beside us is a Ang Mo couple. They were watching us. After that we heard them fucking in their pool the same night & our turn to watch them & we also had our second round in our pool.

Baroomer
10-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Recently booked a resort at thailand huahin area, its a nice decent resort at the end of the road near top of a hill. Me & my girl checked in the room & to my liking a personal pool villa. Sex in the pool i thought to myself BUT (theres always a BUT) the gates & the wall are either see thru or low wall.

My girl didnt bother much. We checked in place our baggage & immediately, she stripped to her bra & panties & dived into the pool. I joined her shorty. A naked mans butt. We had some splashing & kissed passionately under the sun. I unclipped her purple VS 34C bra showing her brownish pink nipples exposed to the public in the pool.

She manhanded my hard stiff cock & tried a underwater blowjob (To be frank not that fantastic as my girls blowjob is MINDBLOWING) i stripped her purple G strings & rocked her shaved Singapore 'WET" pussy. Wanking her in the pool. She was having a wild time moaning. We bonked a while before i released my load in her mouth.

Then what we didnt realise is the wall gates of our villa is obvious to the surrounding people that walked by. Staying beside us is a Ang Mo couple. They were watching us. After that we heard them fucking in their pool the same night & our turn to watch them & we also had our second round in our pool.

Should have joined them and swap :D

k3lvin123
10-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Should have joined them and swap :D

Bro, i not interested in aunties

zl1983
11-01-2017, 09:08 PM
ovs pool villas is always e plc to go to.. lolx

clubviivaa
11-01-2017, 09:26 PM
tried and fucked my ex gf in the east coast chalet public toilet back in army days. but she was so shy back then and now we are no longer friends because of this incident:eek:

pythonride
11-01-2017, 10:09 PM
tried and fucked my ex gf in the east coast chalet public toilet back in army days. but she was so shy back then and now we are no longer friends because of this incident:eek:

Wow so jialat :eek:

ms_74
13-01-2017, 01:10 PM
nice stories guys...

SweetDesserts
13-01-2017, 01:13 PM
ovs pool villas is always e plc to go to.. lolx

Sometimes can look over at neighbours too :D

Nough
14-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Any bros having car fun tonight lemme know, maybe can join :) kik me: Noughnough

geoppery
15-01-2017, 05:37 AM
I fucked my gf in the university public toilet:D

soulfinder78
15-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Tried with my FB at big box mscp TOP level but didn't manage to finish the task as got spooked by a car that suddenly came up to this ulu part of the mscp.

diputs1269
15-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Tried with my FB at big box mscp TOP level but didn't manage to finish the task as got spooked by a car that suddenly came up to this ulu part of the mscp.

I think they come with the same deed as you. Should have suggest for a side by side car.

soulfinder78
15-01-2017, 09:39 AM
:DI think they come with the same deed as you. Should have suggest for a side by side car.

:D damn should have thought of that!! Who on the right mind will go all the way up there.

ilovepantyhose
15-01-2017, 01:08 PM
the top level of a hdb mscp staircase near a huge mall in the west can be a place to have some fun :p

DiAqualani
15-01-2017, 01:36 PM

the top level of a hdb mscp staircase near a huge mall in the west can be a place to have some fun :p

Referring to same place? :D

zl1983
15-01-2017, 06:01 PM
if nt its some MSCP near I*M? lol

BruceBuck
15-01-2017, 09:01 PM
if nt its some MSCP near I*M? lol

Got ideas where to go next time liao :D

soulfinder78
15-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Got ideas where to go next time liao :D

Let's hold an orgy there. :D

SullenCrush
15-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Let's hold an orgy there. :D

Orgy for human or cars? :eek: :D

raykee
15-01-2017, 11:25 PM
i tried in those paid private parking of malls... sian thing is the security guards come as well...

ilovepantyhose
16-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Orgy for human or cars? :eek: :D

i find this work of ballard's kinda weird for me :p

rockport
16-01-2017, 08:53 PM
i tried in those paid private parking of malls... sian thing is the security guards come as well...

Give them some tips and ask them to close one eye :D

Ashyboy
17-01-2017, 04:24 AM
Coll suddenly msg me tat he saw one couple sitting at the last row of bus 969..gf use her jacket to cover her bf pants then she bend dwn n bj her bf..Too bad coll cant took pic of them..Nowadays young couple so daring sia....Loll somemore under broadlight...haha

NoNameMe
18-01-2017, 04:18 AM
You guys are damn daring.. Please stay safe, esp those who drive lol

jerryjj
18-01-2017, 05:55 AM
Not sure if anyone tried this place before. There is a handicap toilet at Macritchie near some cafe area (something like on the hill along lower pierce). Had sex in there with my partner numerous times. Of course, avoid days where they have sports carnival or events. Did it on Saturdays before.

Theres a fan in there too so it ain't that bad. Normally i go its quite clean

ice7
21-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Anyone having fun in the car tonite after midnite? N where? Feel like having fun in the car side by side....

gernexdaw
21-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Not sure if anyone tried this place before. There is a handicap toilet at Macritchie near some cafe area (something like on the hill along lower pierce). Had sex in there with my partner numerous times. Of course, avoid days where they have sports carnival or events. Did it on Saturdays before.

Theres a fan in there too so it ain't that bad. Normally i go its quite clean

Nice sharing bro :)

MagicFingers
26-01-2017, 02:36 AM
Chatted up this gal online, and got her to go out for a movie. Not good looking, but quite wild, so, got her to BJ me during the movie... But since I wanted to watch the movie, didn't come, just BJ a while, made out and play with her boobs.

After movie, walk to a deserted HDB and got her to blow me, and CIM. Mostly face fucking her... But shiok.. If she slim down, would be better.

PrudeWop
26-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Chatted up this gal online, and got her to go out for a movie. Not good looking, but quite wild, so, got her to BJ me during the movie... But since I wanted to watch the movie, didn't come, just BJ a while, made out and play with her boobs.

After movie, walk to a deserted HDB and got her to blow me, and CIM. Mostly face fucking her... But shiok.. If she slim down, would be better.

No bonking yet? :)

Unholy
26-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Recently tried doing in a park in the east. Not much people. Just bj by a milf on a bench which ended bonking in the park toilet. Quite exciting :D

LovetoBottom
26-01-2017, 02:15 PM

You are the pro

MagicFingers
26-01-2017, 06:29 PM
No bonking yet? :)

Kinda not interested to bonk leh... Big boobs lah, but chubby.. Trying to get her and a friend into a threesome, then he can satisfy her and just get her BJ me ok liao.. haha

jameskissu69
26-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Kinda not interested to bonk leh... Big boobs lah, but chubby.. Trying to get her and a friend into a threesome, then he can satisfy her and just get her BJ me ok liao.. haha

Sounds like a good plan

kata
26-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Done tat on a few places in Jurong Industrial area, Tuas Area. The feeling is totally different what u can get back hm or hotel.

Once u try it, u will try again. Trust me, addicated to it

Hornyong
27-01-2017, 09:17 AM

In the car.

fallen69angel
27-01-2017, 09:50 AM

In the car.

Seems chio from backview, nice one bro.

josephinew
27-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Decide to post my own, skipping the usual staircase, car, toilet.

Did In secondary school day, after school behind school backstage changing room. Its about 4pm and not many ppl remain in school. Still I keep my volume down just incase.

Did In a bridle shop In Tanjong Pagar. Was In ITE doing part time wedding gown model, did with the photographer after shop close and he photoshopping the photos. Did at the changing area with curtain close so outside shop can’t see.

Did in taxi - already cover in my story.

Did at the alley behind the pub at Boat Quay once. Have some motorbike park there, did a quick one incase someone come take the motorbike and saw us.

Informer
27-01-2017, 11:15 AM

In the car.

She looks good.

quadfecto
27-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Decide to post my own, skipping the usual staircase, car, toilet.

Did In secondary school day, after school behind school backstage changing room. Its about 4pm and not many ppl remain in school. Still I keep my volume down just incase.

Did In a bridle shop In Tanjong Pagar. Was In ITE doing part time wedding gown model, did with the photographer after shop close and he photoshopping the photos. Did at the changing area with curtain close so outside shop can’t see.

Did in taxi - already cover in my story.

Did at the alley behind the pub at Boat Quay once. Have some motorbike park there, did a quick one incase someone come take the motorbike and saw us.

Nice encounters :)

crisp
27-01-2017, 02:39 PM

In the car.

Looks like a left hand drive car. Overseas bro?

Pocahantu
27-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Many interesting adventures here :)

ScoreCard
27-01-2017, 03:08 PM

Please keep us updated :D

sub51
27-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Any public bonking tonite?

auxillaire
27-01-2017, 03:35 PM

In the car.

That has got to be one of the slimmest waists i've seen thus far! Very nice :D

zl1983
27-01-2017, 05:44 PM

In the car.

FTW man anytime this pic..

Tommy1901
27-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Had dinner at Liang court last month, we finished our dinner and both of us were feeling super horny. Walking past UE square back to the car around 9plus and the area facing River Valley was dimly lit, with few passers-by. She pulled down my pants and blew me right there on the steps. I felt how wet her pussy was and just fucked her right there. Super excited and came quite fast. Think we were very visible to the passengers in the buses that passed by but too horny to care.

Sayonara
27-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Had dinner at Liang court last month, we finished our dinner and both of us were feeling super horny. Walking past UE square back to the car around 9plus and the area facing River Valley was dimly lit, with few passers-by. She pulled down my pants and blew me right there on the steps. I felt how wet her pussy was and just fucked her right there. Super excited and came quite fast. Think we were very visible to the passengers in the buses that passed by but too horny to care.

Wahaha daring act!! :D

PrinceCharles
28-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Wahaha daring act!! :D

Yup really daring :D

tinglerz
28-01-2017, 11:39 AM

In the car.

Wah bro her figure Damn power siol! You are one lucky bastard :D

ric29
29-01-2017, 09:49 AM
CNY eve, after makan ard 10+, was bored and texted the MILF asking her what she was doing. Hoping that she is free and can meet up.

Text came back and said she was with friends at Chinatown doing last minute shopping. Told her that I had Bak Kua for her and wanted to pass her (actually is surplus that clients gave me). She said ok and I told her meet take MRT and meet me Paya Lebar station. Fast hand fast leg changed and rushed down.

Picked her up. She was in a one piece loose dress but my mind already imagine what she is wearing underneath. Usual chit chat as I drove to the nearby Aljunied/Geyland East light industrial area. That place is one of my fav as at night, you can go up to the stairscase and bang the shit out and no one will be around.

We went up one of the stairs and straight away I dropped my bermudas. She is hungry also.......She squat and hard rod went straight in.....slurp slurp slurp slurp.....love that feeling........as I was imagining the musky smell of her pussy after her shopping......but she doesnt like to be licked....sad...

Couldnt take it for long and told her I wanted to cum.....she quickened the sucking and off I went....one full load into her mouth.....she continued sucking until my legs softened.....didnt swallow though

We went back to the car and continued the chit chat.....my hand went straight to her pussy and she was WET....very WET...I apologised that I couldnt tahan and came too fast....she said she can make me again if I want....mai tu liao.....

Drove to the nearby MSCP (HDB area office there) and went straight to the top floor...parked near the stair case and went in. Actually.....neednt her to make me hard because along the way.....little bro hardened thinking of the past deeds at the MSCP (see my old ric33 posting).

Frenched her and hands were all over her body. Nipples already perky and my right middle finger went straight into pussy without any resistance......finger fucked her for a few minutes with our lips locked.....I knew she was hungry.....

With her hand on the railings I rammed her hard from behind....it was easy to slip in as she was already dripping....I pounded hard with her ass following the actions....hands were cupping her wonderful breasts.

Then I lifted her left leg onto the railing and continued ravaging her for a few minutes....we were enjoying the wetness and sweat as it was hot in the stairs area.

She wanted more penetration. But since the floor is quite dirty I lifted her up and leaned her against the wall, my arms holding her at the back of her knees area and her pussy just nice for my hardened rod.....

It was deep deep penetration and I can see her enjoying this.......probably due the earlier cum....I was able to tahan longer this second round......

We fucked hard.......her juices flowed down my thighs and the pounding was smooth and shiok.......I asked her to squeeze me hard with her pussy as I thunderbolt the final few strokes......it was heaven as I loaded her pussy with my hot cum.......last fuck before the COCK year starts......

For bros who wonder why I did raw......she is sort of my FB for some years.....we dont meet often but we have established this trust....and she has done sterilization. I always enjoy the time with her...have to go pcc now after writing this....first one for the year of COCK.

Happy New Year Bros!

MagicFingers
30-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Please keep us updated :D

Haha, not gonna happen so soon.. The guy hiam her chubby, when he's chubby and can't find a fb on his own, keep wanting my another fwb that's hotter, but she doesn't like 3P or him..

TwinX
30-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Sharing a very recent experience

Just before cny, wanted to wash my car but mscp car wash bay always crowded. In the end went after 2am with gf to wash... gf was wearing a loose singlet and a shorts... no bra so when she was bending, can see her side boobs. If she squat and I look directly into her singlet, can see her boobs and nipples. Was quite turn on by her.

Halfway told her to go up to the top of the mscp to clean the car. She get the hint. There was no cars on top. Started to play with her boobs and tease her while she was cleaning outside the car. Finally hug and kiss her.... hand went into her shorts to finger her pussy. It was very wet. Pull down her shorts and panty (throw into the car) and continue to finger. She was enjoying but also worried other people might see. Lucky her singlet is a bit long and can cover a bit. She gave me a hj and we stand outside my car doing this for 10 mins. Cannot tahan finally and bonk her from the back standing. I roll up her singlet to expose her boobs while bonking. Lasted a few mins before cum.

zl1983
30-01-2017, 03:43 PM
tks for sharing.

Pocahantu
30-01-2017, 04:41 PM

Just before cny, wanted to wash my car but mscp car wash bay always crowded. In the end went after 2am with gf to wash... gf was wearing a loose singlet and a shorts... no bra so when she was bending, can see her side boobs. If she squat and I look directly into her singlet, can see her boobs and nipples. Was quite turn on by her.

Halfway told her to go up to the top of the mscp to clean the car. She get the hint. There was no cars on top. Started to play with her boobs and tease her while she was cleaning outside the car. Finally hug and kiss her.... hand went into her shorts to finger her pussy. It was very wet. Pull down her shorts and panty (throw into the car) and continue to finger. She was enjoying but also worried other people might see. Lucky her singlet is a bit long and can cover a bit. She gave me a hj and we stand outside my car doing this for 10 mins. Cannot tahan finally and bonk her from the back standing. I roll up her singlet to expose her boobs while bonking. Lasted a few mins before cum.

Nice one, please share more!

rabeanco
30-01-2017, 08:39 PM

Another outdoor bonking experience!! :D

sometimes_only
04-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Chanced upon this thread while searching for FL.. though have been in SBF for so long, other then FRs, I seldom have the time to read through the stories that ppl wrote here.

This thread have very interesting stories and I enjoyed reading them. Thank you to all those who contributed here :D

Reading the stories brought me memories when I have a horny ex-gf. It really depends on your other half as if she is not keen, you will never have the chance to do all these type of outdoor sex (just like my current wife, we have never do anything so absurd before).

As for my horny ex-gf, our very first sexual encounter is already outdoor, lol.. It was her birthday that day and I planned alot of surprises for her in Sentosa. She was so moved and touched that we just did it on Tanjong beach. Back then Tanjong beach is still the most ulu beach and it was pitch dark at night. It was so exciting as you will react to any sound thinking whether got ppl coming but still want to enjoy the sex.

My sexual level is always on all time high when I'm with her because she will always give BBBJ to me when we are in the car. Sometimes while driving (which is very hard to concentrate), and most of the times in the MSCP under her block. But the problem here is she refused to let me cum in her mouth and always left me hanging there.. Thats y my level is always on high mode.

Other then the outdoor car/reservoir/park sex, which I saw others have shared here, I would say the most absurd place we did it is in a cinema. Back then, Sun Plaza was a very ulu shopping centre with a super ulu cinema where not much ppl will go during weekdays. Both of us took leave from work in one of the weekday just to rest and we went to watch a movie that day during the afternoon. There were another 2 couples in the cinema that day, which I was quite surprised as I was expecting empty cinema with only 2 of us.

Back then, Sun Plaza have those couple seats at the back rows where they have a big sofa but it is more expensive to get that seat. The attendant will come in once or twice in the middle of the show just to check whether got ppl sit there but never pay for the premium price. As it was a ulu timing to watch movie, I told my ex just go behind to sit at the big sofa as don't think the attendant will come check.

The movie turned out to be sucky and my ex started to stroke me in the middle of the show.. in my mind.. I was like.. wtf.. here! really?? Still remembering there are another 2 couples sitting at the middle rows. She gave me the horny look and started BBBJ me. I just continue to watch the movie while she do that as I thought maybe like previous she just want to give me a BJ and stop there. As it was dark, while enjoying the BJ, I un-clipped her bra and started caressing her nipples, which is her weak spot. (All the time, I was making sure the attendant did not come into the cinema to check). I guessed she was really horny that day and she took off her shorts and undie and climb on top of me. We had a great 10mins sex there and I had to cover her mouth once in a while when her moans started to get louder. That was really a hell of a experience for me when I'm young.

Really missed the good old days :D