PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

cool_cam85
02-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Any bros here shagging them? Share your experience!

hotsoup16
02-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Me still waiting for that day to come. kind of sick of Prc and thai girls liao:D

t123
02-05-2008, 11:34 PM
did my malay temp staff in my prev company. On my boss' table. A one off fling. Nothing to shout abt but a wonder experience. Waiting for a chance to do an Indian. ;)

diamondo
02-05-2008, 11:57 PM
did an indian wl in geylang many years back. she was quite pretty but the dark complexion type. very cooperative and was a good fuck. what amazed me was the heat from her cb. it must be quite hot inside as I could feel the heat even through the condom. must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.

sexytoy.com.sg
03-05-2008, 12:54 AM
did an indian wl in geylang many years back. she was quite pretty but the dark complexion type. very cooperative and was a good fuck. what amazed me was the heat from her cb. it must be quite hot inside as I could feel the heat even through the condom. must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.

must be their diet - full of chillies and curry? Could you it be you who make her hot and horny! :D

Fuckster
03-05-2008, 01:45 AM
I try one indian before at the backlane behind lor 18 coffeeshop.

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

One week after I bonk the indian fl, I strike 4d 1st prize :D

Bangster
03-05-2008, 02:24 AM

I guess her BLACK HOLE sucked all the negative 'qi' from your Shaolin Staff (少林棍).

forumer
03-05-2008, 02:29 AM

how's your luck since the 4d 1st prize? :)

shroom
03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Been with a couple of malay gals.

All I can say is if you want to makan rendang, you better keep your stamina levels up.

Hari hari mau banyak kali :P

There was this time I was still across the causeway, used to know this rendang, she worked in my company..... she wears the Islamic headgear and only wears the baju kurung.

One time we had to go for a business trip, she drove on the way back from Penang to KL we somehow got to talk about sex and she somewhat wanted to know if I had a big penis, told her yeah..... and she really wanted to know how big it was....... I told her to know how big she gotta try it.............. jokingly. It was already approaching the evening prayer time when we reached the Tapah R+R, she pulled in, parked and asked me to wait in the car.

She went to the toilet.... 2 minutes later, she opened the door, reclined my seat and said she must have it straight away.

Got 'raped' by her 2 times. I freaked out cos it was during the prayer time and the place was crowded.... even after that 2 times..... while driving back she kept 'warning' she was not finished yet.

Had known a few more rendangs and one similarity with all of them is they are extremely horny all the time.

ekemono
03-05-2008, 09:35 AM
I also waited neck long long like giraffe for a minah to bed.
Try non-FL also kena rejected, source for minah FL from 3 FL thread also no news.
Everyday eat chinese food sibei sian. See those ah mat with curvy "built for sex" minah so envy. :(

Chelsea SPA
03-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Think malay galsare very sexually active.. true ? Most local video clips all feature malays at the staircase

Note : I am not racist.

Blue_gal
03-05-2008, 12:05 PM
i wonder does tat apply to indian and malays man? :D

Eternity_Gal
03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
must be their diet - full of chillies and curry.

Haa. This is so comical. U can feel the heat when with them?

Durex_69
03-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Many years back, got to know a Malay FL from IRC (those were the days when IRC still can hook girls on IRC).

She was great in bed and like to be "cowgirl" and she said she cum 2 times before I cum. After the wonderful sex-sion, was having coffee with her at a shop nearby and she suddenly asked me if I had Indian girl before. I said "Nope, scared can't find the cb." ... She then told me she is a half Malay half Indian (her father is an Indian, her mother is a Malay).

1 "bird" screwed 2 races ?? :p

Frankiestine
03-05-2008, 01:07 PM

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

wow bro like think i am going to try your method....any african fl in gl, the darker the better???:D

SpermForBrains
03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I looking for Northern Indians.
Those are much fairier with bigger eyes.
Still looking for such a lobang

yanki
03-05-2008, 02:26 PM
that time saw 2 very fair indians, standing at lorong 12 there, where all the indo FL are standing. didnt approach. they where like standing there with the nose in the air. but when i saw an ang mo walk near, they start to smile and pull his arms.:rolleyes:

Prickly Heat
03-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Fucking a malay gal will be a good experience, heard they eat a lot of mutton, so body quite well shape and for some also pussy quite hot and spicy.

hotsoup16
03-05-2008, 05:58 PM

No wonder I never kanna 4D or toto for my entire life

lls8
03-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Been with a couple of malay gals.

All I can say is if you want to makan rendang, you better keep your stamina levels up.

Hari hari mau banyak kali :P

There was this time I was still across the causeway, used to know this rendang, she worked in my company..... she wears the Islamic headgear and only wears the baju kurung.

One time we had to go for a business trip, she drove on the way back from Penang to KL we somehow got to talk about sex and she somewhat wanted to know if I had a big penis, told her yeah..... and she really wanted to know how big it was....... I told her to know how big she gotta try it.............. jokingly. It was already approaching the evening prayer time when we reached the Tapah R+R, she pulled in, parked and asked me to wait in the car.

She went to the toilet.... 2 minutes later, she opened the door, reclined my seat and said she must have it straight away.

Got 'raped' by her 2 times. I freaked out cos it was during the prayer time and the place was crowded.... even after that 2 times..... while driving back she kept 'warning' she was not finished yet.

Had known a few more rendangs and one similarity with all of them is they are extremely horny all the time.

Would be great if u start a thread on this highway rendang experience

Fuckster
03-05-2008, 07:19 PM
No wonder I never kanna 4D or toto for my entire life

Its high time for you to bonk a indian chicks bro, after that you sure Huat Ah!

wow bro like think i am going to try your method....any african fl in gl, the darker the better???

Er...... I think lor 16 bus stop (badminton hall that side) got la, but those african fl very tall le. I try indian but african I don't know can bo :D

Wasei like that all the indian WL in geylang will be super busy.

Maybe they should give me some kopi money for this

I guess her BLACK HOLE sucked all the negative 'qi' from your Shaolin Staff (少林棍).

haha no wonder my 棍 feels so light after that

how's your luck since the 4d 1st prize? :)

Not bad, got strike small to medium prize once in a while

i wonder does tat apply to indian and malays man? :D

Er.... I don't know le, but logically better not coz they will input their bad luck into you :p

uncletoby
28-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Any bros can share info on where to find in HC/KTV ?Thanks

virginalkeeper
29-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Any bros can share info on where to find in HC/KTV ?Thanks

Under the HC/KTV thread loh. :rolleyes:

boimysteryboi
29-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Tried a minah before, but not the full course though.

Hooked up with her through irc and met up with her at around 1am that very night. Met her at her void deck because i like to try kinky stuffs. Dared her to try at staircase and she accepted.

We started by having a short chat at her void deck (need to get into mood lar, haha) before proceeding to the staircase. She was real horny and we frenched for quite some time. After that we just took off our clothes. I wondered where we found that courage but guess we both just too horny and petting at the staircase is really very thrilling!

Back to main topic. She gave me a very good bj and she sucked my cock like it was a candy. That CFM look on her face still turns me on even now. I then returned the favor by painting her. She gave very faint moans, probably because she don't dare to moan too loud. In the end, both of us just cum at the staircase. Really very shiok experience.

Sorrie bros, no need ask for her contacts cause she not a fl and i not okt. ;)

geesus
29-06-2008, 03:45 PM
i love minahs !!
Had very good experiences with them...

ccl69
29-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Wah sai....this thread damm interesting....

I ever had bj and hj by malay wl but no fj though. I guess they are really playful and horny...:eek:

AT-AT Walker
29-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Wasei like that all the indian WL in geylang will be super busy.:D

Naaaaah only the darkest ones! But got to give it to the bro!

cereal-killer
29-06-2008, 08:10 PM
i believe all who tried malay girls will say they are good at it.

met this malay girl many many years ago, perfect 18 year old body and all chocolate vanilla all over her body. We have our first fuck in east coast beach one time while cycling late at night, we just stopped by the beach and started petting, pulled her shorts down a little and ran my fingers around her pussy to test if she wanted it and she readily open up her legs for me. Rubbed her big fat clit and she was sooo wet and i could feel her hips moving, begging me to insert a finger. When i finally did, i realised she was a virgin.

She got up and went on her knees and pulled my shorts down, sucking and lapping every inch of my cocklike a sweet lollipop. Excellent BJ i must say for a virgin.

Met another malay girl one time and got to know her well and one time (after many sexual excounters with her) she wanted to see where i work and I brough her in... Wah Lann... she started playing Boss-Secretary game with me, and we ended up fucking in the conference room and calling me "boss..sir..." ...

I lost contact with the 1st malay girl and after like 3 years, I bum into her working at health spa counter. knn.. got me into private room and raped me. 1 year later she called me 3am to talk, ended in east coast and fucked her brains out near Macdonalds. Requested me to let go inside and after realising into her, she pulled out and licked me dry.

one word for malay girls... CHAMPION

clan004
29-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Have been hearing all these about minahs but never ever had the experience ...

hawksbay
29-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Have been hearing all these about minahs but never ever had the experience ...

welcome to the real world bro.:D

Fatty George
29-06-2008, 09:11 PM
I have my fair share of experience in fucking a Minah, a ex colleauge.
Very heavenly and sextisfying. Real tight and chilli padi hot, easily wet and wanting more.
Legs always become Jelly and need time for normalisation after each bonking session. (kenna once overnight - 4x)

Still waiting for the opportunity to "teow" a Chapati.

Daniel133
29-06-2008, 09:18 PM
ONly hear minahs very warm feeling ... but never tried ....

cheongsterjon
29-06-2008, 09:37 PM
bonked an indian girl once during college days...those fair type ones and english very slang one..would say she has a sexy body and sharp facial features, sexy moans during sex..not too bad..more like a ONS than gf or fb because it's a one-off event..

grouchycabi
29-06-2008, 10:40 PM
I find that they are very horny and always want to bonk. Very good at blow-jobs. Unfortunately, I really don't know why and this is not being racist, I find their pussy very wet but SMELLY. Like a strong whiff of armpit BO! So no licking when with them. No way! After fingering, the smell stays on the fingers for at least two days. Also, must always quickly wash with strong soap to remove terrible smell from dick.

Do you guys have the same experience? Or am I plain unlucky?

stmapede
29-06-2008, 11:01 PM

baimi
29-06-2008, 11:09 PM
wow bro like think i am going to try your method....any african fl in gl, the darker the better???:D

You have to act fast, this coming Mid Autumn Festive Toto prize
money 5 millions, will be yours and yours alone

eeerupt
30-06-2008, 09:11 AM
I find that they are very horny and always want to bonk. Very good at blow-jobs. Unfortunately, I really don't know why and this is not being racist, I find their pussy very wet but SMELLY. Like a strong whiff of armpit BO! So no licking when with them. No way! After fingering, the smell stays on the fingers for at least two days. Also, must always quickly wash with strong soap to remove terrible smell from dick.

Most probably, they have just finished their menses. Or they have let other men squirted their load in their pussies the day before... One of my Indo GF complains that her pussy smelled after I squirted inside her a couple days ago.

I used to fancy thai chicks. They treat their man like king and are often very submissive. Managed to get 3 different thai Fl to become my girl. Paid for the first meeting but getting freebies on subsequent fucks. It probably helped since I can speak a little bit of thai.

Since then I have shifted my taste for Malay girls. They ARE definitely horny. They are crazy for sex and just can't seemed to get enough of it!! Multiple shots in a day or even single session are not uncommon when you are with them. So up up and up for minahs!!

Not that I don't like Tom Yum anymore, they are still on the top of my list cos of their submissive nature but I am contented for the time being eating Rendang. Always wanted to try Prata... they are on my exotic dining list. :D

Marlborolights
01-07-2008, 02:42 AM
I had my fair share of bonking a malay girl few years back... one word to say "POWER"..anyway now my girlfriend is a mix of chinese and malay!! Double the fun!!

Few weeks back, i was bedding her and she wispered in my ear.."service me"...WAH LAO EH..song to the max..

AT-AT Walker
01-07-2008, 07:33 PM
You have to act fast, this coming Mid Autumn Festive Toto prize
money 5 millions, will be yours and yours alone

Not likely as since it started the top prize has always been shared by a few people.

baimi
02-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Not likely as since it started the top prize has always been shared by a few people.

Agreed, most unlikely, but he has the 'power' now
unless you can beat him, fly to Africa and up a
Zulu tribe.

Bangster
02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Zulu tribe.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Very dangerous leh...skali kena makan'ed by the Zulu...

Try the Masai tribe lah...there, that one leh, the tribespeople carry 1 long thin spear and jump and jump one. Shoot inside liao, raw also never mind...they jump up and down non-stop, your cum sooner or later all leak out liao.

nictse8
02-07-2008, 04:10 PM
yes i definitely agree malays are sexually-active and make u satfisied too as i had some experience years back..maybe some bros can start contribute contacts and we can have more FR? ;)

nolucknoob
02-07-2008, 06:49 PM
minahs, weather paid fl or ons, are one word to me: SHIOK..

my first experience with a minah is few years back in my ex company. happened when we are having OT late at nite, then went for dinner together where she told me that she need my help to release stress, before we end up in a multi storey carpark isolated spot. :p

gave me a really good bj, before riding on me to destress. claims that's the only way for her to destress from both work & lousy relationship with family. had a few more rounds with her after that, before she told me that someone is dating her, that's where we stopped our relationship. :p

as for indians, have not really tried before cept for a mixed blood in my other story. had wanted to tried one before, but scared their smell, pussy hair might turn me off, so have yet to tried those dark indians before.

Poker-Face
02-07-2008, 08:51 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Very dangerous leh...skali kena makan'ed by the Zulu...

Try the Masai tribe lah...there, that one leh, the tribespeople carry 1 long thin spear and jump and jump one. Shoot inside liao, raw also never mind...they jump up and down non-stop, your cum sooner or later all leak out liao.

Masai not dark enough compared to Zulu. :D

Anyways please take note that Africa is AIDS country so best not to gamble like that.

ReCaRo79
02-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I have yet to bonk malay and indian girls.

So far only petting and kissing...

Most malay girls really got big boobs compared to chinese girls. :D

bochapsing
02-07-2008, 10:27 PM
never got to try both minahs nor indians..
not surprise as i'm quite a loser in cheonging .. hehe..
not really fancy indian, maybe too dark n hairy...
but always fancy minahs, most of them have big boobs and a sexy body, comparing to most chinese..
and their slutty look, esp their eyes and lips..
waiting for the chance to come...
waiting..
waiting..
:p

sex addick
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I did not bonk before too.... but i heard malays are very horny!

chew78s
03-07-2008, 12:09 PM

Do u know that if u very SWAY one day, U better find a Indian girl to fuck. That will turned u Very Good Luck. Will strike 4D.:D U not believe may be some others bros knew about this.:D )OH!! sorry never read fr infront, got bros already mention.

chew78s
03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Do u know that if u very SWAY one day, U better find a Indian girl to fuck. That will turned u Very Good Luck. Will strike 4D.:D U not believe may be some others bros knew about this.:D )OH!! sorry never read fr infront, got bros already mention.

Just to share about Luck although wrong thread, Up to u bros to believe it or not.That is, if you got a indian friend (man) u brorrow his under wear which he wearing now and wear it. Ur luck sure turned good. The other is if u with a girl doing that thing. u just take your shoes u wearing that time. Take it and slighty hit her below portion 3 times. :D:D Luck will go to u liao. Bros go try try.. Sat n Sun got 4d see truth or not. cheer!

ANDYSIAO14
03-07-2008, 01:56 PM
wow...lucky for me ive bonk lots of races liao....(if not die die will try) :D
to bros that have not tried the pratas and rendangs flavours...may consider trying.. :p
btw....pls post fr ya ;) :)

....That is, if you got a indian friend (man) u brorrow his under wear which he wearing now and wear it. Ur luck sure turned good....

Furyman
03-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Got this time i got to know a malay girl,abit of the plump side.but she is one hellva horny girl in bed.her blowjob is strong and good and will blow as long as u like,i remember got one time she blow till the silva drip out. everytime i meet her at least she want 3 shots from me.always beri tried after session with her.but no matter how tired i am or my brother her blowjob will always energise me.

Furyman
03-07-2008, 02:16 PM
sorry double post

Supermanx1
03-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Just to share about Luck although wrong thread, Up to u bros to believe it or not.That is, if you got a indian friend (man) u brorrow his under wear which he wearing now and wear it. Ur luck sure turned good. The other is if u with a girl doing that thing. u just take your shoes u wearing that time. Take it and slighty hit her below portion 3 times. :D:D Luck will go to u liao. Bros go try try.. Sat n Sun got 4d see truth or not. cheer!

indian friend underwea must wear for how long?

hit below portion as in hit the pussy cat? err if i not wearing shoe when eating homecook food and just pretend pretend to wear the slipper used for wearing in the house and hit her?

chew78s
03-07-2008, 02:31 PM
:Dindian friend underwea must wear for how long?

hit below portion as in hit the pussy cat? err if i not wearing shoe when eating homecook food and just pretend pretend to wear the slipper used for wearing in the house and hit her?

As long as u wearing on your foot. take it and hit her naked pussy 3 time with out her noticed lah. Maybe must wait until she shiok shiok and loud noise coming out that time how hard u hit she also didn't know what going on. :D:D That indian under wear u need wear whole day until 4d result come lor. hehee i never try that as i always a lucky man. This what i heard from a friend. Never kena 4d but kena toto no blame me k.

tiger2
03-07-2008, 02:34 PM

bro btw have tried them? if have and LUCK really turn to you than I must die die give it a try.

anyway to my opinion I have tried both but I find brown sugar are the better one in bed, sorry no offence to other bros.:D

chew78s
03-07-2008, 02:45 PM
bro btw have tried them? if have and LUCK really turn to you than I must die die give it a try.

anyway to my opinion I have tried both but I find brown sugar are the better one in bed, sorry no offence to other bros.:D

Bro now u maybe still got luck. If u sway sway until no road to run than u might try it liao. Heard to get luck from fucking a indian must be those standing at GL big fat and not good looking types than more chances to strike lor..:D:D Remember to close your both eyes to complete that task .hehe

AT-AT Walker
03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Zulu tribe.

To beat his 'power' must do Zulu tribe ah? :eek: Like that I let him walk over! :D

Romeo
04-07-2008, 02:22 AM
tried my indian and malay friends when in poly, love their bj but hate the taste that stays on yr tongue after you lick their body..... maybe it's the food they eat or something :p

baimi
04-07-2008, 02:55 AM
To beat his 'power' must do Zulu tribe ah? :eek: Like that I let him walk over! :D

No choice leh, must be darker than his.
Maybe we can paint the girl black and try, try
like that eh sai bo, no tao pio, ji pio also can.

Moreira85
04-07-2008, 03:14 AM
wah... malay girls.. really damn hot man.. though nvr get the chance to eat rendang before.. but got many malay girl frens... all like anyhow only... anyhow as in they have bf but they still treat me like their bf... but now... just waiting for my chance... must PR abit with them first mah... haha.. then go go go....

Shim
04-07-2008, 09:26 AM

You mean no fish, prawn also can ... :)

t123
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM

better paint properly, if not might get a Zebra instead.

Akina
04-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Haha, no need paint, just go sun tan in the buff :)

baimi
04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
You mean no fish, prawn also can ... :)

should be no lobster, crab also can.

remydamasutra
04-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Hmm...interesting...wish cud try with indian lady...never before....

Bangster
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Just make sure it's a LADY, ok?

Don't skali halfway thru the deed, the 'LADY' whipped out a whopper...and you start blaming yourself afterwards cos of the lack of light on the streets

tiger2
04-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Bro now u maybe still got luck. If u sway sway until no road to run than u might try it liao. Heard to get luck from fucking a indian must be those standing at GL big fat and not good looking types than more chances to strike lor.. Remember to close your both eyes to complete that task .hehe

No need to close eyes, just go to back lane without street lighting will do.....:rolleyes::D;

tiger2
04-07-2008, 03:17 PM
better paint properly, if not might get a Zebra instead.

no need to as I say in the earlier post just go to back lane than you will see all black.

Stealthman
04-07-2008, 04:08 PM

Good idea, can give a try. Thks:D

t123
04-07-2008, 04:19 PM
no need to as I say in the earlier post just go to back lane than you will see all black.

I only responded with reference to what he replied. I think u better tell that to him instead. Thanks.

Plunger_Man
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM

I think they never take pork, that why have big boobs.

Plunger_Man
04-07-2008, 07:38 PM

Good method, maybe can try it if i am sway, fuck a indian to get rid of bad luck.

AT-AT Walker
04-07-2008, 11:16 PM

Might work but too much like the black man in the old darkie toothpaste. Maybe we should not be so greedy and just aim for 1st prize for this coming monday Toto draw. :D

AT-AT Walker
04-07-2008, 11:19 PM

Except for the pubic or crab louse (Phthirus pubis). That one must be avoided at all cost! :D

chew78s
06-07-2008, 05:04 PM

There is some fish much more expensive than prawn.:)

chew78s
06-07-2008, 05:18 PM
:DNo need to close eyes, just go to back lane without street lighting will do.....:rolleyes::D;

Yep, And be sure below got 2 holes .No so excited, got hole will go then big problem lah. Bad luck all goes to u.:D. End up kena Rape by them. hehe....

too_hot
08-07-2008, 04:02 PM
minahs, weather paid fl or ons, are one word to me: SHIOK..

my first experience with a minah is few years back in my ex company. happened when we are having OT late at nite, then went for dinner together where she told me that she need my help to release stress, before we end up in a multi storey carpark isolated spot. :p

gave me a really good bj, before riding on me to destress. claims that's the only way for her to destress from both work & lousy relationship with family. had a few more rounds with her after that, before she told me that someone is dating her, that's where we stopped our relationship. :p

almost everyday i see this hot malay babe near my work place...always low cut, half ball showing, tight jeans carressing her curvy butt, CFM look, slim yet still got nice boobs and "s" shape figure....reading this thread really makes me want to bonk her...sigh...

funseeker
08-07-2008, 04:11 PM
I too have fancy fucking malay woman although my chance with them is very limited except for some FL. I find them more sexy when the chinese. The most recent dream is on this Malay woman working in the open PUB along the Sembawang road leading to Sembawang park. The PUB is called blue lagoon, behind the chinese resturant if not wrong. Although she is not pretty, I find her very sexy especially with a big butt for doggy. And not to mention that she wears G-string most of the time as I can figure it out from her white pant. I had not much chance with her as most of the time I was there for dinner with my wife. We only exchanged smile from far. My dream continue till ... ;)

rapebill
08-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I upped an indian FL in JB recently, for the sole purpose of eliminating my bad luck. She commented that my dick is "small but nice". Well, I guess she is used to see long thick cocks from her countrymen. Her box was sure hot and she had the smell also. Anyway, just hope I have better luck from then.

Toyota Honda
08-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Hmm...interesting...wish cud try with indian lady...never before....

Talking about Indian ladies.

No ooffence to bros from the other races.

Was in my car waiting at the traffic during the red light near the shopping mall near Little India.

Saw 4 guys (age range from 40 to 50) sitting outside the kopitiam talking like old friends and very engrossed in their chat when an indian lady in sarong walk past them. All of them looked up and machiam salivating and keep beoing till she wak at least 30m away from them. I didn't notice the lady and was very curious as to how attractive she could be. So when red light turns green, I picked up speed machiam I kena possessed by Schumacher to get a glimpse of this beauty.

Wah piang.... when I saw her, it was like Schum,acher de-possess me and I almost lis handled my car. KNN what taste they have.. Let's just say 'unique'? or 'exquisite'? Whatever. But its those type that even if pay me I also won't up one lor. And my taste is already quite bad....

Toyota Honda
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
I think they never take pork, that why have big boobs.

How about vegetarian girls? Where got link?

Fuckster
09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
I upped an indian FL in JB recently, for the sole purpose of eliminating my bad luck. Anyway, just hope I have better luck from then.

You bet :D please read my previous post :p

dola
24-07-2008, 11:06 PM
To bonk malay girls and indian none preferance as long as they can make ur dick marikita and nice to bonk. I agreed with brother Fuckster in order to wash all ur bad lucks, you should bonk an indian ladies as only they can clean or erase bad luck or sway. :)

完颜不破
24-07-2008, 11:20 PM
My malay colleague always in a g-string..She likes to wear leggings..can see her perky & curvy ass and outline of her g-string..even can see when she wears pants..always give me a hard on...I will always beo her from behind if she go to make photocopy, bending up and down. ;)

Too bad she is married

HumpBackOak
25-07-2008, 01:56 AM
no sex experience with malay or indian women.

but from what i noticed, generally speaking indian and malay women tend to have more sexy figures.

the down side is somehow it seems that most indian women balloon up after they get married, explaination seems to be that indian culture is such that if wife is fat, means she is leading a good life. this applies mostly for south indians.

north indians women are paler and are quite hot.

ANDYSIAO14
25-07-2008, 09:50 AM
like this hor
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9130_seriposingchalet2.jpg :D
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9129_Seriposingchalet.jpg :D
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9128_Seriposingonbrosbikemarineparade.jp g :D
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9131_inhotelwithdivorcee.jpg :D

My malay colleague always in a g-string...bending up and down.

Adidas020108
25-07-2008, 10:03 AM
bro andy,

see your pictures liao,make me also want to have a go for minahs and indians.
mmm,they are simply gorgeous.

mystica
25-07-2008, 01:50 PM
You are already lucky enough bro, at least got something to drool at while at work. I only chance upon sometimes when at customer place, if I am lucky enough... Damn it's like discovering treasure when you found 1.. Their butt is so curvy esp in gees, makes me wana....
Can you imagine if they wearing skirts? :D
hmm.. I can see that you will be very hardworking queuing up to photocopy all the time uh.. :rolleyes:
Ermm... Is your company still hiring? ;)

My malay colleague always in a g-string..She likes to wear leggings..can see her perky & curvy ass and outline of her g-string..even can see when she wears pants..always give me a hard on...I will always beo her from behind if she go to make photocopy, bending up and down.

Too bad she is married

mystica
25-07-2008, 02:04 PM
wow.. nice pics of examples bro andy... :D

KINGor75
25-07-2008, 04:29 PM
like this hor
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9130_seriposingchalet2.jpg :D
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9129_Seriposingchalet.jpg :D
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9128_Seriposingonbrosbikemarineparade.jp g :D

wah swee! especially the last photo, see liao cock stand..

old_yet_horny
25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
I tried 1x (Malaysian) Indian and 1x (local)Pakistanese before...

Sorry but did not feelthe heat as mentioned by previous bro... or maybe my dick too season or immune liao??:confused:

Ok.. start with Indian... Had her at Petaling Jaya's Armada HC... Those really dark skinned indian and could really see the shine on her complexion.. But too bad spoilt by her tattoo... No smell as in BO type... Can lick also... FJ was fast and furious but I lose out to her in a mere 5 mins.. Too sexcited.. first time having a Indian lady.:o

Pakistani or north Indian easily avail at Sh** HC in Sg..MILF type...
Name also Ruby. Tried her Bbbj before.. Ok la. No big deal but damn.. her Boobs are real knockers.. No FJ as she is having her menses.. Some bros may have tried her before.:)

But for sure they can suck so much better than some WLs/FLs... Really wet and DT Bbbj.

完颜不破
25-07-2008, 06:41 PM
like this hor
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9130_seriposingchalet2.jpg
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9129_Seriposingchalet.jpg
http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=9128_Seriposingonbrosbikemarineparade.jp g

Bro..nice pixs!!

My malay colleague always wear leggings or tight pants..which I can see the outline of her g-string when she is bending up and down..making my siao chiong nao.

cannot tahan ...feel like grabbing her from behind & pull down her bottom :p

完颜不破
25-07-2008, 06:45 PM
You are already lucky enough bro, at least got something to drool at while at work. I only chance upon sometimes when at customer place, if I am lucky enough... Damn it's like discovering treasure when you found 1.. Their butt is so curvy esp in gees, makes me wana....
Can you imagine if they wearing skirts?
hmm.. I can see that you will be very hardworking queuing up to photocopy all the time uh.. :rolleyes:
Ermm... Is your company still hiring? ;)

Bro, I have been working in a forsaken place before joining this co this year. Althou not as jalan as those in town, it is something to look for..

I didnt queue up the photocopy, I k k stand up & drink water/kopi but eyes beoing photocopier :D

There is another acct gal not so chio & not ugly too, just wearing brace, but her figure damn solid! hour glass figure ;)
on 2nd day of her work, she wore a black long skirt, those hugging type, can see the outline of her g-string too..hard on

Cunnosieur
25-07-2008, 08:17 PM
XTube Videos (http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=guylove2&cv=0&idx=8&v=02ozl_S514_&cl=bu4js_S514_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=)

MINAH

Cunnosieur
25-07-2008, 08:31 PM
XTube Videos (http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=buncetz&cv=0&idx=8&v=ycnm0m3312_&cl=p8gc8ezcOV_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=)

ABANG DAN MINAH

JediSkull
25-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Talking about Indian ladies.

No ooffence to bros from the other races.

Was in my car waiting at the traffic during the red light near the shopping mall near ......................
Wah piang.... when I saw her, it was like Schum,acher de-possess me and I almost lis handled my car. KNN what taste they have.. Let's just say 'unique'? or 'exquisite'? Whatever. But its those type that even if pay me I also won't up one lor. And my taste is already quite bad....

Hahahaha! bro TH! u'r amusing! pls post so I can up u! ;)

Cunnosieur
25-07-2008, 08:38 PM
XTube Videos (http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=guylove2&cv=0&idx=5&v=0Shoh-S114-&cl=gZMJ3-S114-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=)

MALAY COWGAL

Cunnosieur
25-07-2008, 08:42 PM
XTube Videos (http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=him1803&cv=0&idx=7&v=XLpsb-S714-&cl=LrriB-S714-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=)

INDIAN DESI

mystica
25-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Good luck to you bro, wish in the future I will be as lucky as you end up in such a working place. But becareful not to get caught by any of them peeping k, later they complain la. Anyway, shiok right.. everyday got minah asses in your face.. esp those wearing hugging type showing you their gees.. make you unable to concentrate on your work :D
Awaiting more of your juicy experiences at work k... enjoy your "work" :p

Bro, I have been working in a forsaken place before joining this co this year. Althou not as jalan as those in town, it is something to look for..

I didnt queue up the photocopy, I k k stand up & drink water/kopi but eyes beoing photocopier :D

There is another acct gal not so chio & not ugly too, just wearing brace, but her figure damn solid! hour glass figure ;)
on 2nd day of her work, she wore a black long skirt, those hugging type, can see the outline of her g-string too..hard on

Lanchio1
26-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Malay girls are such horny biatches :D Get soooo wet by just a touch ;)

Once had a minah who wanted it all night. Clever girl would wait for you to sleep before giving you a BJ (while you're asleep), then striding you cowgirl before you're fully awake (thinking its all another wet dream).

Also had a Chindian ex-gf who was as horny as any minah. Wet as hell & liked it deep and hard. Sideways doggie was her favourite. During her time of the month, will keep me happy by BBBJ CIM.

DarkAsh
26-07-2008, 04:32 PM
1 "bird" screwed 2 races ?? :p

u mean ... "screwed 2 races with 1 bird" :rolleyes:

Crouch
27-07-2008, 01:00 AM
XTube Videos (http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=him1803&cv=0&idx=7&v=XLpsb-S714-&cl=LrriB-S714-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=)

INDIAN DESI

Wow! very interesting video. :)

bingo75
27-07-2008, 04:30 AM
bro just to share some indian sex site i love the cartoon site.. very erotic.

Savita Bhabhi - The sexual adventures of a Hot Indian Bhabhi (http://www.savitabhabhi.com/)

Indian sex stories - the complete indian sex site - stories, pics, videos (http://www.indiansexstories.net/index.html)

ccl69
27-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks for sharing the site.

Scolari
27-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Very good sites. Nice....... Thanks for sharing. :p

tongkat.ali
27-07-2008, 01:29 PM

how much you bought and how much you tio? if can't even breakeven the bonking fee, can forget about it lol!

uncletoby
27-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Any bros here can share if they know which hc got indian syts?

B-52
27-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Can't seem to access the website indicated above lei, anybody has this problem too :confused:

Driftmaster
20-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi to all bro,

During my younger days(upper secondary), got tis minah fren. We worked part time in service line. Sometime after our work, we will go makan n go outing together as a group with other part timers.

There is one time after makan one of my fren suggested go pasir ris park, then all of us headed there. When we reached there, we tok cock n eat tit bit.

After quite awhile, my minah fren jio me go beach walk walk.
When reached there, she ask me to piggy back her. Den we walk to a discreet place n we started touching her n there. She suggest most of the move n she is very daring. Scare me abit. :p

Den she unzip my jean n hj for me. I stunned abit. Den i pet her....super duper wet!:D
She jio me fj but i refused coz no condom. :(

After tat incident, got jio her her few time go out (tis time got condom iao) but kana rejected liao.
Regretted tat incident. But thk on the better side.....raw = war.:D

My conclusion is tat minah gal is very horny n daring.

hunter2005
20-09-2008, 11:19 AM
bro just to share some indian sex site i love the cartoon site.. very erotic.

Savita Bhabhi - The sexual adventures of a Hot Indian Bhabhi (http://www.savitabhabhi.com/)

Indian sex stories - the complete indian sex site - stories, pics, videos (http://www.indiansexstories.net/index.html)

bro.. that a nice site.. really thank for sharing....

wodemama
20-09-2008, 11:40 AM
nice site bro, thanks for sharing

ImmatureBoy
26-12-2008, 06:08 AM
1st Malay Gal I fuck was when I sec skool, she 14 n me 14, more like truth or dare kind of thing. when i enter my penis in her at staircase, her face like want2 die want 2 die but she say very shiok. Tried all the sex moves on her b4 i cum in her but lucky she jus end menses or else i b a dad at 14yrs old man.

I am chinese but i fuck malay gals/indians all my life. some good, some bad, some smelly rendeng pussy until i cant tahan.

Most excited bonk is at downtown east toilet where it was a bz aftern when i was in sec skool in Loyang.

Most underage sex was fucking a gal when she was 12yrs old and i was 15yrs old, also virgin but bleed abit.

Most malay gals luv 2 be cum in becus of the warm sperm feeling.

I fuck a paki muslim gal b4, pussy stink like shit siak mostly becus of diet. for guys, try this experiment b4 fuck, eat alot of beef in the morning, drink ginseng, drink chicekn essence, oysters and also water. Tahan not fucking for 2days, then fuck a malay or watever gal la, cum in her, u can see yr tick, goey, sticky sperm flood her puki (depending she small or big size), she confirm steam until cant tahan.

just my 2cents

CumRainer
26-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Personally, I find malay girls more horny than indian girls. When I was younger, I always thought that indian girls very "black" and associate "dirty" with them. But when I was in secondary 4 last time, I had an indian girl who has really perky butt and straight hair without "coconut oil", Looks a bit fair, not totally black, a bit like jessica alba. All the boys in my class was quite crazy over her. But one day, she was hanging out with my friends and I at clarke quay after our graduation nite. She was a bit tipsy at that moment, she held on to me, I could feel her soft breasts. I could not tahan so I sugguested to send her home. At her house staircase, I decided to fuck her especially when she stay at the highest floor. So we went into the staircase door and I lay her on the floor. Surprising;y, she did not reject and started to undress heself and even told me not to be so loud. What a day right? so cannot miss it and we fucked RAW and I creampied her. She told me she was on pills so its alright to cum inside her. From that day onwards, I was quite shy towards her and then we graduated and she changed her handphone number. I heard she is married now.

For malay girls, most of them I had fucked are FL. They are also very horny and can even do deepthroating most of the time. That's my experience with inter-racial sexcapades. Please upz me for my truthful encounter.;)

tiger2009
20-09-2009, 11:31 PM
A few years ago, I was teaching in a tuition centre and had a half-Malay colleague. We became friends. She was tall, sexy and looked mixed. We started dating and made love in my secondary school field. At that time, she was only 17 but she was very horny but her pussy smells funny. So I agree with you.

pilter
21-09-2009, 04:40 AM
Hi bro,

Care to share the name and location of the Sh** HC in sg where u tried the indian milf?
am keen to try one.

thanks!

I tried 1x (Malaysian) Indian and 1x (local)Pakistanese before...

Sorry but did not feelthe heat as mentioned by previous bro... or maybe my dick too season or immune liao??:confused:

Ok.. start with Indian... Had her at Petaling Jaya's Armada HC... Those really dark skinned indian and could really see the shine on her complexion.. But too bad spoilt by her tattoo... No smell as in BO type... Can lick also... FJ was fast and furious but I lose out to her in a mere 5 mins.. Too sexcited.. first time having a Indian lady.:o

Pakistani or north Indian easily avail at Sh** HC in Sg..MILF type...
Name also Ruby. Tried her Bbbj before.. Ok la. No big deal but damn.. her Boobs are real knockers.. No FJ as she is having her menses.. Some bros may have tried her before.:)

But for sure they can suck so much better than some WLs/FLs... Really wet and DT Bbbj.

geckoSG
07-11-2009, 09:33 AM
So far, I have no such luck... only have chinese...
I guess better than nothing. Would be nice to have one minah FB to try

itsabt6x
07-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Ooo...i love fucking mly gals.....now wanna try negro gals.....any recommendations??? tq :)

siapa6969
07-11-2009, 12:12 PM
my indian bros told me, when he was in Africa, he tried african girl..gee, their pussy muscle and grip sent him to heaven...
any1 can confirm his claims?

cilabai
08-11-2009, 12:05 AM
i heard very hard for chinese to get malay girls. becos we eat pork, therefore they dun reli fancy chinese worh.

waddya guys think?

AgentSmith
08-11-2009, 03:54 AM
i heard very hard for chinese to get malay girls. becos we eat pork, therefore they dun reli fancy chinese worh.

waddya guys think?

For those Minahs who are daring, do you think they have that 'Angel' beside their ears ???

mrHotStuff
08-11-2009, 05:27 AM
i had bonk a few minahs, mostly ons. there was this one that became my fb. her tits real huge for her size. hooked her up while clubbing at st james. whenever her parents left for work, she will call me up. minahs are really a bunch of horny ladies. i used to have an indian gf. she only gave me bjs. she had this strong body odour that turns me off. maybe im just unlucky.

Cheeky GUI
08-11-2009, 05:59 PM
a friend of mine told me if really bad on luck, try tarma sex can change your luck. issit true? im really having bad luck this year but dont dare to try indians, no offence to indians or indian lovers out there.

bochapsing
09-11-2009, 01:10 AM
always want to try minah after reading so many sex-tory abt them here.... but so far no luck...

loosters
12-11-2009, 01:31 AM
by the way, where is the more popular clubs or disco to find chio minahs

58cmmcwbme
10-12-2009, 10:22 PM
They are a spicy lot! Hawt! Hawt! Hawt!

whitegals
11-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Minahs are goooood, I had a few minah gfs before and all we ever did was f**k and f**k and f**k. :D

gunner77
12-12-2009, 05:16 PM
by the way, where is the more popular clubs or disco to find chio minahs

I think you can try Double O

ipwnyou
12-12-2009, 06:45 PM
How do you bro categorise minah?
I know not all malay girls are minah though.

Some of my friends is either their boyfriend is malay and she's chinese or she's malay and the boyfriend chinese.

Waiting85
12-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Indian girls can be quite hot, they generally have bigger breasts than chinese girls.

forumer
12-12-2009, 08:16 PM
i need a true blue minah...

cleanfreak
13-12-2009, 11:46 AM
I think I'm having an unlucky streak too. Thought of going to try the darkest wl behind lor18 coffeeshop but I find it rather hilarious. I used to hang ard there and I heard they only pull up their dress and poke and go. No bj or shower.

TonyTanMY
13-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello

I am from across the Causeway in MY and check out your forum on and off. Interesting stuff! This thread here is quite common in many MY forums and one of the experience of shroom (at the start) also not unusual. I too had some kind of experience nearly similar with my project manager many years ago.

She was in her late 30s and divorced, and here, Malay divorcees (janda in their lingo) are well known for being more 'active'. Generally, as you guys already observed, Malays are hot stuff and these divorcees can be more hot. Maybe because they are not virgins anymore so nothing to lose, maybe because they married before and miss the sex a lot. Abnd nowadays, maybe because they know that they have that kind of image so what the hell, might as well enjoy it!

The divorcees are also more adventurous and more open-minded. I have met and bedded a few and it does not take much effort actually. They can be very hungry and willing to do whatever you ask but you must make sure they have satisfaction too. One thing I found is Malays love to do oral sex, it is so natural to them you do not even have to ask. Some also allow anal sex because Malay men enjoy it (in their religion, it is forbidden but they just ignore it, very hipocrite).

The other type of Malay women who is very enjoyable is the married ones, usually those in their 40s. These are women who have had many years of marriage to the same guy and get itchy to try new guys. You know, my friend told me that when Malay women get together, they usually talk about sex --- who is sleeping with who, who they are secretly sleeping with, which man they want to try. She said Chinese women will talk more about food and children! So it is also in their genes to 'makan luar' at times and I can tell you, also from experience, many are pretty good.

I hope this contribution gives you some ideas if you want to try Malays.

rivergame
15-12-2009, 09:44 PM
just to share my experience with indian and malay girls. my prior opinion of them.

1. indian gals - like to shout ouch, pain, ouch
2. malay gals - hot

in sequence

tried a malay gal in lake toba. business trip brought me to jakarta, and the business partner had his associate accompany us to lake toba. even offered his s-class merc to drive us there. on the night in one of the hotels near toba, we called massage and in came an indonesian minah. a little meaty but super full boobs with big round aurora and very pointed tips. after the massage, she asked if i want special and i said what do you offer. she just said hand, fuck, etc and the price list, etc. i said it depends on how good you are. she kept on urging me to take full package. naturally cos she can earn more. but i am not into just FJ and cumming; the process mattters a lot to me. so i said if u suck BBBJ, i will take the full course. that was years ago and it feels shiok to be sucked raw. she also willingly do it. so as she put my shaft into her mouth and does her job, i just lie back and enjoy. and naturally shaft gets wet. and being her first time, she also found raw difficult and soon, she was choking a little and i guess my wetness in her mouth also make it quite difficult esp for a first time (though in later years, i found out that minahs like to suck raw and CIM; and recently in one minah KTV, one gal told me they believe that CIM is good for their complexion. So bros, u guys know what to tell your minah gals). coming back to the story, she choked a little and started to spit out my wetness. by then i was super high and hard, and soon we progressed to the full course. actually quite nice to pump a meaty (as long as not plump or fat), cos as you pump, you can feel some spring effect. and when u pushed deep, u can push agaunst the flesh hard and pushed real deep.

whitegals
15-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Been so long never touch minah meat I must be losing touch, can't even tell their age anymore.

Was at this McD at Kallang last week, quite quiet, having a nice supper after went to walk walk at GL, quite sian, the place still like ghost town, one brudder said quite happening, where got?

Anyway, while I was at Mac, about 10plus, saw this minah sat at corner, reading something, quite nice features, body ok, boobs not so big, but at least she wasn't plump, actually her figure was quite solid.

So stare stare abit, then she looked up and caught my eye, so I smiled and she smiled back, so ho say leow, went over and sat next to her and intro myself. So talk cock a bit then ask her what she reading, she said she studying for ITE exam, straight away sian 1/2 leow, knn underage, I thought she looked older. But not wanting to be rude, offered to buy her a meal and chatted with her till about midnight, so I offered to send her home and she asked me if I really wanted her to go home.

So I said, "You little girl better go home early." And she laughed and said she is not little girl, already 21 yrs old. So I thot, eh KNN, you said you were in ITE. KNN, apparently she primary sch retain one year, sec sch retain 2 yrs and then retook her O levels some more, she later showed me her IC in the taxi while we were going to GL.

So mai tu leow, went to 81 at GL, booked overnight. Once in the room, she was damn horny, hands all over me, practically ripped my jeans off and piggy back rode me into the shower. Showered with her with my dick in her mouth and came once on her face. Then went to bed and realised got no CD, damn dulan, chop chop got dressed and ran downstairs and got a box and came back up. CCB! :mad:

Bang her in a few position all night, damn horny minah, wanted it hard and fast. I think I sweat more from f**king her than running 2.4. Near to 5am then she let me sleep, I think bang for about 3hr plus, thighs also starting to cramp. The sheets were soaking wet and the bed shifted from one side of the wall to the other side. :D

When we woke up near to noon, bloody recept called and reminded us to check out, she wanted again... after another time and using the last CD, we checked out and I offered her money which she refused to take, only after I insisted then she took $20 for cab. Si bei song, this weekend going to call her again. :D

spart
15-12-2009, 10:15 PM
wah..brother...thats damn lucky man

rivergame
15-12-2009, 11:28 PM
good one, bro whitegals

fazer6s
16-12-2009, 12:16 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm Janda I like

simone
16-12-2009, 04:48 AM

its quite true as a friend of mine went thru the "ordeal" and stiked 1st prize too ... no joke !

D!ckster
16-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Si bei song, this weekend going to call her again...
So we'll be getting more FRs on this minah? :D

old_yet_horny
16-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Had sexual expeirence with both Indian and Malay...

I would say that the latter have got higher sex drive and more daring... 8/10 Malay gals I tried.. free or paid gives me fond memories...:)

Indian gals must meet the right one who can click well then will enjoy the session...:)

bochapsing
16-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Was at this McD at Kallang last week, quite quiet, having a nice supper after went to walk walk at GL, quite sian, the place still like ghost town, one brudder said quite happening, where got?
D

wow...

bro, like tat sian and pick up from mac oso can... u power le...!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

Roman city
16-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow, like that also can eh. This is what i called fast "food":D

rivergame
16-12-2009, 08:48 PM
my indian gal experience. both are from india. one was a stewardess trainee. introduced by a local contact. when he asked me how much i am willing to pay, i said i want top quality. works out to be ~US$200 for a 1-2 hr session.

looks: 8/10, tall, slim
boobs: 34B/C
pussy: tight, hairy (no smell)

no massage. basically got straight into action. she seemed quite shy (maybe FL rarely since she became a trainee). i got to guide her but the good thing is she's wlling to learn. and glad that she's a modern indian, so no smell, nothing. but really hairy. even the aurora area has some hair. initially kind of freaked me out. but kinda interesting to see a black tit on black skin, but not too black as she's northern indian (from delhi).

overall exp: 8/10

thedoodads
17-12-2009, 03:03 AM
tried my malay classmate in secondary school before, she is not those minah kind complexion quite fair, quite a good student, prefect some more.

i was just texting her, then some how we talked about sex, then i just text her if i can hanky panky with her etc, tell her all the sex scenario i wanto do with her.

then surprisingly, the next night she text me, ask me wanto play a game anot, i thought what game sia. so she was refering to the sex role playing game i play with her last night lol.

then u should know what happen next, we went home toge after school.... :D

kreator28
17-12-2009, 03:14 AM
I'd love to do an indian gal,but it seems not many indian fl around.

Beijing2008
17-12-2009, 11:12 AM
My office have about 4 malay colleagues.. most of them either reception or admin.. there is one can ada whom i always flirt with, but never gotten physical..

once, at pantry the guys were talking about her VPL cause she wearing a white A-line skirt so can see her lacy panties...everyone were drooling .. after i left pantry, i text her "wah, today lacy panties ah?"
she replied instantly "How u know?"
"the guys all talking casue can see thru."
"alamak, hahaha."
"how i wish i can have the panties now.."
"u crazy ah.."

at about after lunch, i saw a package on my table (vanilla A4 enevlop)... thot its our tender deocument. Open it and was shock to see a yellow lacy panties.. i quicky hide it

about 20 mins, i got a text from ada..
"so how is my panties? now the guys cant see my VPL...lol"
"its urs???? oh my..."
"yes, what r u going to do?"
"go to staircase in 5 min..." (staircase is a place we smoke where no one goes casue its fire exit)

when she reached there, i ask if she really wants to see what i will do..shje say yes

I took her panties smell her panties crouch area and then unzip myself and wrap the panties on my dick and start rubbing it then my dick become hard

i can see that she cannot tahan, and ask her if she can bj me... she waste no time and BJ me, spitting her saliva occasionally

after a few mins, cannot tahan, ask her can enter her.... she nodded and i enter her from behind her doggy style....

unfortunately, cum in less than 2 mins.... we clean up and she wear back her panties

after that, we did another few things and she always do the panties thing to me ...

she left after her contract ends, and never replyy my sms

ninefangs
17-12-2009, 02:30 PM
juciy story bro. is it real or just made up. :D

Frankiestine
17-12-2009, 02:36 PM
after that, we did another few things and she always do the panties thing to me ...

You are one lucky basterds.....:D:D

howck001
17-12-2009, 03:35 PM
My office have about 4 malay colleagues.. most of them either reception or admin.. there is one can ada whom i always flirt with, but never gotten physical..

once, at pantry the guys were talking about her VPL cause she wearing a white A-line skirt so can see her lacy panties...everyone were drooling .. after i left pantry, i text her "wah, today lacy panties ah?"
she replied instantly "How u know?"
"the guys all talking casue can see thru."
"alamak, hahaha."
"how i wish i can have the panties now.."
"u crazy ah.."

at about after lunch, i saw a package on my table (vanilla A4 enevlop)... thot its our tender deocument. Open it and was shock to see a yellow lacy panties.. i quicky hide it

about 20 mins, i got a text from ada..
"so how is my panties? now the guys cant see my VPL...lol"
"its urs???? oh my..."
"yes, what r u going to do?"
"go to staircase in 5 min..." (staircase is a place we smoke where no one goes casue its fire exit)

when she reached there, i ask if she really wants to see what i will do..shje say yes

I took her panties smell her panties crouch area and then unzip myself and wrap the panties on my dick and start rubbing it then my dick become hard

i can see that she cannot tahan, and ask her if she can bj me... she waste no time and BJ me, spitting her saliva occasionally

after a few mins, cannot tahan, ask her can enter her.... she nodded and i enter her from behind her doggy style....

unfortunately, cum in less than 2 mins.... we clean up and she wear back her panties

you are lucky man... really

Rab7
17-12-2009, 03:46 PM
hi,

your story seems similar to mine, except that this malay girl lurves to fuck in the evenings - after work - where we meet for evening coffee, chat, read papers,..and when the complex is not so crowded, we go to the building staircase, at the corner,..I would mount her whilst standing with her back on the wall,...then alternate with standing doggy - when she rests her front on the stair hand-rail.

was caught once, bu the security guard,...quickly pull up and started to act innocient like talking business. The Indian Guard gave us a dirty look,...wahhh sooo embarassing.

And since her office works 5 day,..often on Saturdays, I would visit her,..fuck her in her cubicle,..on the conference table,..in the stationery room,...Heaven.

And thanks for the dettol disposal wipes,..so easy to clean-up after sex.

This Malay Girl looks a bit like Mary J Blige,..but with bigger Breasts,...however, with experience, Bigger brests may look nice, but less aroma (dunno why),..

Her nipples not protuding,..so not as exciting as having an erect nipple to chew and grate my teeth into,..

..to be continued (if/when u up me),...

Real Life IS stranger than fiction

whitegals
17-12-2009, 07:40 PM
then u should know what happen next, we went home toge after school.... :D

I dunno wot happen.. I bery innocent one... :confused: Please elaborate! :D

rivergame
18-12-2009, 01:04 AM
i wish i was more active when in school last time. there's this really hot malay babe with super tight skirt.

whitegals
21-12-2009, 09:31 PM
So we'll be getting more FRs on this minah? :D

OK lah bro, since you requested.

Last night jio her out again. When I saw her, really felt like pushing her up against the wall and bang her there and then. Wear super tight crop top and a very tiny pair of denim shorts.

Invited her to supper and she suggested go to East Coast hawker centre. While in the taxi, she pulled my hand to her crotch and pushed aside her shorts and pushed my finger inside her, she had no panties on. Took a lot of willpower to stop myself from ramming my dick into her. It was a relief when we finally reached East Coast.

So there we were eating satay and grilled stingray then she said she wanted to drink beer. So ok lah, I ordered 2 bottles of Tiger and we started drinking. All in all, in the 3 hrs we drank like 8 bottles, this minah can really drink! I think I drank like 2 1/2 bottles, she drank the rest. Then she started getting mabok and got really horny, started to grab my crotch under the table and trying to lick my ears in front of everyone.

Really buay tahan leow, grabbed her hand and practically dragged her running to the taxi stand. Luckily, it wasn't that crowded and there were a few taxis waiting. Jumped into one and told the driver to chop chop go to Changi Hotel.

While in the taxi, she kept rubbing her hands against my crotch and at one point was sat on top of me and grinding herself against me. By the time we got there, nearly bursting leow, I did not even mind when they said they did not do transit, just paid for the night and pulled her into the lift.

As soon as we were in the room, there was no foreplay whatsoever, it was just pure f**king. I pulled her shorts down, pulled my dick out, slapped a CD on, placed her hands on the wall and rammed into her from behind. I came within 2 minutes, and it felt really shiok. :D

After I withdrew from her, I pulled off her clothes properly and stripped naked myself and led her into the shower. She was still in a half drunken state and was stumbling about when I suddenly turned on the cold water, she shrieked and jumped out, now fully awake and shouted "WHAT THE F**K?" :D

But then she started laughing so I knew it was ok to rub against her again, soon we were both horny again so we dried each other, taking a very long time to do so, and jumped into bed. This time we made proper love, frenching and touching each other gently. She kissed her way down to my crotch and put my dick in her mouth and sucked away. I pulled her legs towards me into a 69 position and stuck my tongue inside her, boy was she warm and wet! Her juice was dripping down my chin within minutes and her body was getting spasms while her thighs were gripping my head so hard my ears were starting to hurt.

Before I could push her off, she jumped off herself, turned around and I could see she was so horny her jaw was trembling and she couldn't even say it properly, all she could say was," F**k, f**k, now f**k, I want now f**K".

So I pushed her onto the bed onto her back and adopted the missionary position with one leg around my waist while the other on my shoulder. As I eased myself slowly into her, I could see the satisfying look on her face before it slowly tightened into a look of pure pleasure. So I decided to let her have it, I pulled myself out gently and without warning rammed myself hard against her, making her scream out in pleasure. I rammed her hard for a few strokes and she came hard, squirting warm sticky cum out over the top of my half inserted dick onto my chest and stomach.

She was extremely horny all night, I used up all the three CDs in one box as well as another separate one I had with me in one night and this morning I had to take urgent half day leave because neither of us could get out of bed. This is one f**king horny minah, I can't remember how many positions we tried last night. She wants me spend Christmas with her, says she wants to borrow this book from her fren, the book is about sex positions with pictures, so we can try them out. Jialut leow lor, I think I need to go and buy essence of chicken and drink leow lor.... :D

D!ckster
21-12-2009, 10:18 PM
OK lah bro, since you requested.
She wants me spend Christmas with her, says she wants to borrow this book from her fren, the book is about sex positions with pictures, so we can try them out. Jialut leow lor, I think I need to go and buy essence of chicken and drink leow lor.... :D
Swee lah :D...Not only essence of chicken, but oso more CDs bro...haha u may have to buy a few dozens :D

pasir
21-08-2010, 08:57 AM

This applies not just to minahs.

I once had a Chinese hotel manager, in her house, after a dinner and her pussy smelt very bad - like she had not washed it thoroughly for years.

You would think that someone in her job would practice good hygiene.

I suspect that in her childhood, her mother must have told her not to use her fingers to play "down there" and this resulted in her following the advice even when bathing.

I guess many men and women do not soap their pubic hair thoroughly when bathing, resulting in a strong smell.

I remember when I was very young, I did not wash the area around my penis foreskin often and this led to an accumulation of yellow waste material over time.

In my ignorance, I thought this was normal.

Thankfully, this did not last long.

BiRd13
21-08-2010, 11:35 AM
This is one of my encounter with a Malay girl 4yrs back...

Saw her profile in some website, and decided to drop her a message. To my surprised, she replied quite fast. We then exchange yahoo (that time still using ym..) and started to chat from there. Seems she's kind of horny type of person, and have taken some nude shots too... Was having some erotic chat with her, and perhaps somehow turned her on, as she requested to meet up after work since both of us work in the same area.

After work, waited for her sms as she would told me what's the license plate of the bus. Shortly later, her sms received, and the bus she was on appeared. So well, flagged and hopped on the bus. Went up to the upper deck, and saw only 1 Malay girl sitting there. That must be her, as she told me she was on the upper deck. Went over and sat next to her, and confirmed with her if she's the one. After confirming, we chatted abit...

After some short ride, she told me she's feeling cold. Her sweater was used to cover her legs though. So well, I stretched out my hands and hugged her towards me. She laid her head on my shoulder, and my the other naughty hand, slipped into her sweater, and 'attack' her pussy... She's wearing g-string that time, so well, kind of easy to 'attack'... In awhile, her pussy was wet like water hose...

Guess she's feeling super horny already. Upon arrival at our stop, she quickly pulled my hand, and walked towards the 7-11. After getting rubber, she lead me to a block, and we took the lift to the highest floor, and went up the stairs. There's a door leading out to the rooftop, and somehow the lock was damaged. We continue the way, and once 'outside'.. she hugged and kissed me, and her hands was busying touching my bottom... Of course not to disappointed her, I squeeze her breast and rubbed her pussy again... I guess we both are horny too, as she unzipping my pants, and took out my 'didi' and give me a deep blowjob...

Awhile later, she helped me put on the rubber and I turned her around after that. I slipped my 'didi' into her wet pussy and started pumping her. I bent forward slightly and slipped my hands under her shirt, and moved up to her bra and pushed it upwards in order to grab her breast. From the grabbing and touching of it, guess it was about 32B... Anyway, I pumped her hard and fast till shot on her ass area...

daymiddle
21-08-2010, 03:51 PM
great to read your experiences!

erkianpeng
21-08-2010, 04:49 PM
I just got to know a 40 year old Indian lady. Will post story later.

owenfang
21-08-2010, 05:04 PM
woah ... i feel like fucking a minah liao hahahahahha

my office got one minah... everyday wear until so sexy... i can confirm she never wear bra to work one.. knn.... her balls is like dropping off and can see her nipple .... she everyday wear those kind of tee shirt.... type...

ant0512
21-08-2010, 10:49 PM
wah you all so lucky.. i don't have the chance.. can intro soem nice minah to make friends with? or recommend go where to find?

Young_Gun
22-08-2010, 08:03 AM
agree that minah is better. horny and wild.
had few fl experience before, all good. especially before I came to sg (originated from kl). my first fl was a malay too. there r few hc in kl with malay.

for indian, tried twice in mumbai... was posted there for few month 4 yrs back, worst experience in my life, horny and no place to release. the first one was a cheapo one, I think less than usd50, an okt approach me when I was walking on street. a bit plump very dark, just fuck and go. second experience was good, cost be usd300 (expensive! but was damn horny then), chio, tall and slim uni student.

anyway, still prefer chinese...

k3lvin123
22-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Tried Nasi Lemak & Loti Prata before but local EX GF. Indian is less exciting feel with alot of complaints the minah is more exciting almost everytime we meet was sex sex sex nothing much except their pussy abit loose do u agree?

Young_Gun
22-08-2010, 11:50 PM
nabeh, share experience also kena zap, with message 'dun believe your encounter'.

100% real one. in kl, go try the hc at hotel k*wl**n at jalan tunku abdul rahman and the hc along jalan alor (near bukit bintang)

for mumbai, walk around colaba area (near the gate of india), sure got okt come to u if u r chinese offer u those damn dark type. else call those personal massage ad from the english newspaper, they can arrange chio tall uni students, expect nothing less than usd200.

Tango6six
23-08-2010, 12:54 AM
My friend did an Indian FL in the padi field just for the kick.

RealEstateGuy
23-08-2010, 04:56 AM
http://lifestyle.indiainfo.com/2009/05/26/images/lingerie_1_400.jpeg

High class Indian woman I would do without doubt.

eiffel65
23-08-2010, 04:31 PM
ho yes... malay girls are good.. screw her at ..beaches.. fingered at the roof garden above suntec... ahh....

oLdMaN68
23-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Just wish to check, if anybody know of a malay-indian mix gal name Baby living at Clementi? Have a sis name Su.

berncool
06-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Hey dude can you pm me the numbers of these girls? I wanna bonk them, Indian or Malay or can.

spas
25-04-2013, 09:02 AM
hey guys

digging out this old thread..
anyone with stories of nice brown sugar to share?

KhunnTey
25-04-2013, 03:27 PM
bonked a malay colleague before, can say a fling la.:D
she was really damn horny... had sex before in the shop after everyone left. haha! went hotel Geylang, once in swimming pool toilet! Once she having her menses, I rejected the idea of fucking her... she just blew me in the end. hmm! farking good times... NO MORE liao.
She is married.

Skyboy1988
25-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Most of the malay has got pretty hot body and i got some indian female friends and their figure are pretty sexy as well.. But i'm not really into these malay or indian girls.. I just knew a mixed blood girl and she was smoking hot.. Chinese, Malay, Brazilian and Portuguese in her blood.. Brazilian girls are hot to the max man!

t123
25-04-2013, 11:00 PM
bonked a malay colleague before, can say a fling la.:D
she was really damn horny... had sex before in the shop after everyone left. haha! went hotel Geylang, once in swimming pool toilet! Once she having her menses, I rejected the idea of fucking her... she just blew me in the end. hmm! farking good times... NO MORE liao.
She is married.

My story is almost same. A different twist.

ShadowRiders
25-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Malays gals are aplenty in the Danga Bay area late at night. :D

MrHengHeng888
26-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Malay char bo are HOT! they got a certain 'smell''... I find it alluring la

t123
26-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Sometimes thinking about bonking the last 2 races, Indian and Eurasian. Then into specific malay groups, like Bugis, bouyanese, Javanese etc.:D

KhunnTey
26-04-2013, 11:31 AM
there is 1 sexy malay OL, living next block. always same time take bus to work as me... few times saw her wearing thong, against her thin material skirt...
awwwww..............

ol'coyote
26-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Sometimes thinking about bonking the last 2 races, Indian and Eurasian. Then into specific malay groups, like Bugis, bouyanese, Javanese etc.:D

wah lau...u wanna go into the various distinctions of the race...
for me...simply all races of singaporean already done...
chinese...malay...indian...and eurasian...
didn't bother going into sub-groups...
very difficult to follow...

chnhubby71
26-04-2013, 01:16 PM
delete post

t123
26-04-2013, 01:52 PM
wah lau...u wanna go into the various distinctions of the race...
for me...simply all races of singaporean already done...
chinese...malay...indian...and eurasian...
didn't bother going into sub-groups...
very difficult to follow...

no la bro, just a thought only. FOr me Indian and eurasians difficult.

lustandfast
26-04-2013, 06:11 PM
stil remember how i used to fuck my malay ex. i would meet her at her block and we would go up to the top storey where no human would go. and i would pull down her pants and panties and start to paint her. seriously no taste and smell. would paint her for 5 mins or more and i was rock hard. i was sittin down on the steps and she would be standin up.

after that,i got up and stand up to penetrate her. she wil stand on the stairs as i am quite tall and i would go on and bang her and jus when i am goin to unload,i told her to bend down and shot all in her mouth. she suck me real dry and she would spit all the sperm into the drainage area.

its quite exciting as u nv know who wil come up to that no human would go place. (only those who wanna have some gd fuck wif their loved ones wil go there)

kpk80
27-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Had tried both Malays and Indian.

Malays
Malay - Pakistani Mix
Malay - Indian
Indonesian

Indians
North Indians

Malays really know how to make you squeeze till u got no cum. :D
Indians ok only.

Generally, I like to have a combination of other races.
Had tried most asian ladies other than central asia or middle east.
Want to try ang moh or japanese. Any1 can intro. ;)

LovePotion
28-04-2013, 10:32 PM
i think if can choose i would prefer malay rather then indian... i feel they more playful and horny

ShadowRiders
29-04-2013, 04:08 AM
no la bro, just a thought only. FOr me Indian and eurasians difficult.

For Indians come to Seremban or Ipoh..... many of the WLs here are Indians :)
But these are the dark skinned Indians... not the northern Desi types.

Hungry4Pussy
29-04-2013, 06:22 AM
My first experience with a malay girls was when I was 19. Back then the 1900 chat lines were full of horny girls. Got to know this malay girl. She came over to my place after 2 days of chatting and gave me 2 blowjobs. Both times she swallowed. Damn shiok. Ever since then I have been addicted to malay girls and always look forward to bonking them.

ConnerDoReMe
01-05-2013, 02:11 AM
My first experience with a malay girls was when I was 19. Back then the 1900 chat lines were full of horny girls. Got to know this malay girl. She came over to my place after 2 days of chatting and gave me 2 blowjobs. Both times she swallowed. Damn shiok. Ever since then I have been addicted to malay girls and always look forward to bonking them.

Those were the days of Gd 1900 lines... Now Mostly commercialized... Sianz..anybody can share new "source" for fishing?;)

boon123
01-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Tried an Indian mix Chinese in old company, she got big boobs and always ask me to did her raw. Now no more contact liao

Lauhuu
02-05-2013, 01:49 AM
I still miss my ex jap gf until now. The sex part was faaaaaaaantasticcc.

But the breakup, i tell u bro....not a nice one. One jap sink their emotion in, n you break up, good luck to u!:mad:

nhp69
02-05-2013, 01:55 AM
hehe nice thread... chi guy here, thinking of trying indian ladies...anyone got lobang? no okt, prefer independent fl...:D

KhunnTey
02-05-2013, 10:43 AM
saw 1 chio malay char bo yesterday @ GV Marina. With an ang mo guy.
slim/sexy body, nice boobs shape. ACT ang mo! Slang like nobody business...
(overheard she talking malay on her phone)...
seriously would like to bonk her hard in the toilet sia... woohoo!!!

sane
02-05-2013, 10:46 AM

But the breakup, i tell u bro....not a nice one. One jap sink their emotion in, n you break up, good luck to u!:mad:

what she did :confused:

Lauhuu
03-05-2013, 12:20 AM
what she did :confused:

She turn into a stalker!

Stalk my FB frends, call me in the middle of the nite saying miss me. The ultimate one issssssss.....send post cards from Japan to my opic! You know? POST CARDs!!!

And this is after we agreed to break up n she ret back to lippon after finding it hard to adjust to life in singapore.

Lauhuu
03-05-2013, 12:21 AM
But...forget to add........i STILL MISS FUCKING HER.

toyotarush
03-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Try a syt malay girl once after swapping my milf fb with her bf.

velenma
30-05-2013, 06:13 PM
"Astafirullahalazim....!!!"

She gasped as my tongue licked her nipple like car wiper...

.left..

..right..

...left...

Rina was my neighbour and the story started when we were in school.

Joe_Black_Star
03-06-2013, 01:25 AM

Totally agree with the chat line. Met a number of FB from there. But now, all fake n most working for the chat line.

ConnerDoReMe
03-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Totally agree with the chat line. Met a number of FB from there. But now, all fake n most working for the chat line.

Those were the days man... Now commercialized with multi-nationals... Dun waste time timing there...

taciturn
03-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Malay girls are damned hot.

arsenallover88
11-06-2013, 02:35 PM
Which part in seremban bro? Can u pm me?

peanut123
11-06-2013, 07:18 PM
I've tried several Indian and Malay girls, and I think they are awesome. A nice change from the usual PRC/Thai chicks.

I've done South Indian, North Indian, Chinese+Indian mix, Malay, and once, a really fair skin Malay who was so fair, I thought she was Chinese.

I have to say, for banging, Malay girls are the best. Cheerful, pretty, curvy body and nice boobs.

NRider
11-06-2013, 08:43 PM
I've tried several Indian and Malay girls, and I think they are awesome. A nice change from the usual PRC/Thai chicks.

I've done South Indian, North Indian, Chinese+Indian mix, Malay, and once, a really fair skin Malay who was so fair, I thought she was Chinese.

I have to say, for banging, Malay girls are the best. Cheerful, pretty, curvy body and nice boobs.

One word to you bro - ENVY.

bigbirdbird
11-06-2013, 08:48 PM

So Envy of you ;)

ysguy
11-06-2013, 08:56 PM
support for great thread

fnulnu88
11-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Never tried Malay...closes is Pinay.

Other nationalities I scored:
Japanese, Korean, PRC, Thai, Malaysian
Pakistani, Iranian
Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Turkish
Spanish, Italian
Moroccan
South African

Hmmm....:D

KhunnTey
12-06-2013, 10:17 AM
ex GF a Malay! :D she was always very horny... I love smelling armpits but she just won't allow... :(
SEX with her were... SHIOK!!! ONCE fingered her corridor HDB flat. after she was sextisfied, her turn to blow me... those were the days. sigh.............

Allansim
02-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Love fucking malay girls too.
Once i got a malay fren who i always managed to make her horny by touching her n kissin gn etc but she nv once allow me to fuck her.
She was damn horny but would let me touch her CB.. argh

ranger0201
02-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Malay girls are just super horny and friendly as well ... When it comes to fucking them they are great on bed ... Their Bbbj is just out of this world .. Literally deep throating like a pornstar ... There are so many Malay FL girls here who are worth much more than most of the other races here .. For Indian girls I had a FB last time and she was super horny .. Constantly asking for sex .. Always waiting to be banged .. Always wearing my fav lingerie .. And her breasts were like big and lovely to suck on and with an amazing ass to match ...

kpk80
03-06-2016, 06:40 PM
i think if can choose i would prefer malay rather then indian... i feel they more playful and horny

I like malay coz they got high sex drive.
But indians melons are biiiiiiggggg.

High sex drive or big melons.
Tough choice to make.

kpk80
03-06-2016, 06:42 PM

Lucky bro. My asia conquest only left with Jap and most part of central asia.
Hats off to you.