PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

2-0-1-2
22-06-2010, 11:15 PM
a good site: http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Maria a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called FeiFei came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Fei Fei is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha

Too bad that time I only stay in Beijing for only 2 days just for a meeting.
Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing

funforall
23-06-2010, 04:54 PM
I will be in beijing with my family next month. Dun think i am tat adventurous to try out call gals. But i believe i would have alot of time off from my family when the females do their shopping... Bros there, any reccommendations tat i can visit?? a place to accomodate 3 guys... (My bro, my bro-in-law and myself). Let me know the budget as well. I will be staying in CBD, millenium hotel. thks in advance.

QQBoy
23-06-2010, 08:23 PM
I will be in beijing with my family next month. Dun think i am tat adventurous to try out call gals. But i believe i would have alot of time off from my family when the females do their shopping... Bros there, any reccommendations tat i can visit?? a place to accomodate 3 guys... (My bro, my bro-in-law and myself). Let me know the budget as well. I will be staying in CBD, millenium hotel. thks in advance.

If your time off is in the day, you can go to the tea houses to enjoy a cup of authentic chinese tea. or go to tuina shop to have foot massage. A private room can accomodate 3 people. Also can catch a movie or go to Melody or Cashbox to sing KTV. Some Cashbox outlets includes buffet, so you can do your dinner there too. There are also starbucks everywhere that provide free wifi, so even if you follow the ladies to shopping, you can have cup of latte and surf using the phone while waiting for them.

If you like clubbing can check out Xiu at the Park Hyatt, but that will be after 10pm, so doubt the ladies would allow you go.

QQBoy
23-06-2010, 08:28 PM
I like ladies from Chengdu, straight forwards, more demure than Chongqing girls. Some of them are pretty. I like their skin. Used to be in Chengdu almost every month, had a girl friend, who runs a FL service now. Hahaha...

Oh boy, their skin like baby skin, so nice to feel....:D:D

funforall
24-06-2010, 01:38 AM
... ...
If you like clubbing can check out Xiu at the Park Hyatt, but that will be after 10pm, so doubt the ladies would allow you go.

Thks bro QQBoy for your quick reply, will try out if time permit. Is there any place for special during the day?? Wont be able to use our own rms for tat right?? hee hee... ... so all the OKTs intro by bros here i am unavailable. BeiJing dun have a place like our GL?

Pink_Flyod
24-06-2010, 08:25 AM
If your time off is in the day, you can go to the tea houses to enjoy a cup of authentic chinese tea. or go to tuina shop to have foot massage. A private room can accomodate 3 people. Also can catch a movie or go to Melody or Cashbox to sing KTV. Some Cashbox outlets includes buffet, so you can do your dinner there too. There are also starbucks everywhere that provide free wifi, so even if you follow the ladies to shopping, you can have cup of latte and surf using the phone while waiting for them.

Aiyo Bro QQ... they are looking for quickies lah... Sauna should accomodate them better... Unfortunately my Sauna sexperience in Beijing is closed to zero and the only one I know is in the basement of 长富宫 hotel but that was 3-4 years ago and don't know whether they are still open shop or not. The charge is also very expensive at Rmb 2400.

QQBoy
25-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Aiyo Bro QQ... they are looking for quickies lah... Sauna should accomodate them better... Unfortunately my Sauna sexperience in Beijing is closed to zero and the only one I know is in the basement of 长富宫 hotel but that was 3-4 years ago and don't know whether they are still open shop or not. The charge is also very expensive at Rmb 2400.

I didn't expect bro funforall can be so daring to go chiong even when it is a family holiday. What if he sway sway during sauna time kanna raid by gong an? Then his wife has to bail him, his bro, and her bro out of jail ...that is going to be a nightmare...heehee

QQBoy
25-06-2010, 02:26 AM

Like what bro pink_flyod said, sauna would be your best option to enjoy afternoon delight. Sorry, I don't do Sauna in Beijing so can't give you any info.

raiders
25-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi brothers, do Singaporeans need a visa to visit China now? I tried calling the visa services but was directed to the voicemail each time. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

1. Is the application done at Royal Brothers Building in Malacca St?

2. How long will the application take?

trellis001
25-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi brothers, do Singaporeans need a visa to visit China now? I tried calling the visa services but was directed to the voicemail each time. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Visa from GF and Wify YES

For official business ----- NO

Unless you intent to stay long time.....

siliconer
25-06-2010, 06:15 PM
any bro in Beijing keen for KTV session or meeting up next week ?
Having a business trip from 30th June till 4th July.

siliconer
25-06-2010, 06:21 PM

beiboy
26-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi brothers, do Singaporeans need a visa to visit China now?

If you're staying more than 15 days you need a visa

I have done all my visa applications myself at the China embassy which is near Tanglin Mall. But you can also engage a travel agent who will do it for you.

Express service can be one day and you pay a bit more.

Hope that helps.

Dexter4444
27-06-2010, 01:10 AM
15 days or less no need visa...

warlock91
28-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Any bro here watching football at night? Could contact me, usually hang around hou hai or wu daokou

CookiesMonster
29-06-2010, 08:14 AM

A few of us are planning to go on Wednesday nite and you are welcome to join.

ILOVEMILF
29-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi bros, i m staying in yi zhuang district in beijing. Any idea how to get freelance? Any bro can advice? Gonna be here for 45 days! Cannot tahan without sex.

equalizer
30-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi Bros
I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time but since I am very free today, it's time I start giving back starting with this forum.

I've been in Beijing for a few days and found this place crazy expensive to Cheong, even foot massages are more expensive than KL. Damm, KL Chinese freelancers are RM150 for pretty decent looking young ones.

So like all true Cheongsters, I beh tahan...google "Beijing massage..outcall etc" there'll be a hundreds of websites offering real good looking girls, some even guaranteeing "real photos"...ok after a few days and a few '000 RMBs short, I call BS! The prices on these sites are looking at RMB1500 for a 5/10 girl to visit you at the hotel. If you check more often you'll find the same phone numbers keep popping up on multiple websites as are the pictures as well. Granted, you can send the girl back for a 100, but if you have time, sure.

Don't believe the massage for RMB200 an hour either on those websites. If you want a massage, go to a proper place which may cost RMB200 for a real good foot massage, including the foot dip and suction cups on your feet, how appropriate name too "tui(tiu) na" massage LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie has gone home until next month, Wendy (quoted RMB800+taxi) works in a KTV and only available at 1am when she gets of work and so on...Angel is pretty good with SMS and replying. Even on MSN as you see in her intro. She can communicate in English although she says her English is no good, but good enough. I didn't try Wendy because I don't want to risk someone coming to the hotel so late.

Ok, so far I've only tried one girl from her. No picture, I just wanted to test her recommendation: She described tall girl, long hair, good service, 25yo name Qi Qi.

My take:
Body: 6/10 a bit plum B tits but a bit soft type
Face: 6
BBBJ: yep, 7/10 tries hard
FJ: 6, SOP but she did get wet
GFE: 7 quite chatty but I didn't try too hard to chat and find out more
Attitude: 8

Overall: 6-7

Damage: RMB500+100 for taxi

Therefore, by far the most honest and reasonable service and not try to bleed you for the last RMB in your pocket.

I just ordered and 21yo, slim, "pretty and young"...so watch this space!

- E.

and_alloy
30-06-2010, 01:56 PM

Therefore, by far the most honest and reasonable service and not try to bleed you for the last RMB in your pocket.
just for your information, majority of the girls for calling in beijing is priced at 500 rmb or 1000 for overnite

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, try Lily www.cn-msg.cn she's one of the most reliable service provider to the the Guru's here...btw, i am in no way associated with Lily :D

equalizer
30-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Ok the 21yo was actually 22 yo :D

When she arrived I gave her the money and she said no, finish first....oh really? Really. Most will take the money first!

My take:
Body: 7/10 average slim fair like a typical Chinese girl
Face: 6 no makeup look like girl next door
BBBJ: NO!!!! don't do very shy
FJ: 6 not very experienced, but very sensitive, feels like she doesn't do it too often, with each thrust she'll grab me and sigh with pain (?). Good moaning almost sounds of pain!:confused:
GFE: 9 very GFE quite chatty speaks ok English

Name is Wendy and is actually a college girl. According to her, she attends classes 4 or 5 times a week. She could be a good actress as a SYT, but to me she doesn't act like a PRO. After the business she prances around the room like a little student girl LOL. Despite no BBBJ, it was quite fun.

Damage: RMB500+100

Cheers and safe cheonging
-E

justin low
30-06-2010, 06:57 PM
LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie

Interesting website with ClustrMaps. Singapore, being a small nation, is positioned number 3. Hmm...many Singaporeans looking for paid sex in Beijing? Is this something that we should be proud of?

pointman2009
30-06-2010, 08:39 PM
The guy says KL, so he should be m'sian not s'poreans dude!

Interesting website with ClustrMaps. Singapore, being a small nation, is positioned number 3. Hmm...many Singaporeans looking for paid sex in Beijing? Is this something that we should be proud of?

Kent_do
01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Number 3 livable place means that we still need to work harder at it. Not only at the race for livable cities, we must work hard and practise hard at contributing the little soldiers, target shooting...hehehe. If not, how to make more little Silliporeans??? Practise makes perfect.;)

v4lkyr3
01-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Been a long while since I posted here. I find myself obsessing over points for a while and hated myself for that.
I would recommend go to pick up bars located in Ritan area. Beijing had recovered from the recent big crackdown and bars start filling up with girls. Price starts from 1000RMB for 1h for regular ones to 1500 for seriously hot ones (or some that overprice themselves). I had lots of duds in the beginning that finally paid off. Happily enjoying myself now. Hope you are too.

Note: Most girls in this bars speaks pretty good English, excepting the Ruskies. Enjoy.

Hi Bros
I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time but since I am very free today, it's time I start giving back starting with this forum.

I've been in Beijing for a few days and found this place crazy expensive to Cheong, even foot massages are more expensive than KL. Damm, KL Chinese freelancers are RM150 for pretty decent looking young ones.

So like all true Cheongsters, I beh tahan...google "Beijing massage..outcall etc" there'll be a hundreds of websites offering real good looking girls, some even guaranteeing "real photos"...ok after a few days and a few '000 RMBs short, I call BS! The prices on these sites are looking at RMB1500 for a 5/10 girl to visit you at the hotel. If you check more often you'll find the same phone numbers keep popping up on multiple websites as are the pictures as well. Granted, you can send the girl back for a 100, but if you have time, sure.

Don't believe the massage for RMB200 an hour either on those websites. If you want a massage, go to a proper place which may cost RMB200 for a real good foot massage, including the foot dip and suction cups on your feet, how appropriate name too "tui(tiu) na" massage LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie has gone home until next month, Wendy (quoted RMB800+taxi) works in a KTV and only available at 1am when she gets of work and so on...Angel is pretty good with SMS and replying. Even on MSN as you see in her intro. She can communicate in English although she says her English is no good, but good enough. I didn't try Wendy because I don't want to risk someone coming to the hotel so late.

Ok, so far I've only tried one girl from her. No picture, I just wanted to test her recommendation: She described tall girl, long hair, good service, 25yo name Qi Qi.

My take:

- E.

Xiaozhang
01-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Anybody know what happen to Lily ?

PuTonRen
01-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Anybody know what happen to Lily ?

What is wrong with her? Was on MSN with her recently. She even have a new girl of 19 yrs old, pretty and tall SYT. For those who like girls next door type would like her.

My 2 cent worth

QQBoy
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Looks like the Great Firewall of China doesn't block Sammyboy. I'm accessing this site from Beijing without a proxy!!!!

and_alloy
01-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Looks like the Great Firewall of China doesn't block Sammyboy. I'm accessing this site from Beijing without a proxy!!!!
it's been months without the need for proxy

justin low
01-07-2010, 06:24 PM
The guy says KL, so he should be m'sian not s'poreans dude!

Open your puny eyes, dude. I am refering to the website that Bro equalizer mentioned. You should browse the website first before making any comments.

equalizer
01-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Bros

Can any Bro give a quick update on the KTV prices in Beijing?

How much:
- open bottle..Black Label or something
- girl sit per hour (?)
- girl take away expect to pay how much
- Room charge
- Fruits charge
- any other charges

Sorry la, newbie in Beijing and just want to go with a prepared wallet :rolleyes:. I was sitting in the Wangfujing Hotel coffee house and saw all the girls going to work :eek: at Sunshine KTV(I assume cause they walking along the side lane not the main road). I was about 5-8 meters away from where they walked past, and I would be happy with at least 7 out of 10 girls, after watching about 30 girls walk by *sigh*

Thanks
-E.

and_alloy
01-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi Bros
How much:
- open bottle..Black Label or something
- girl sit per hour (?)
- girl take away expect to pay how much
- Room charge
- Fruits charge
- any other charges

it all depends on what grade of k that u are going:-
for high end:- drinks will cost you at 2000 inclusive of fruits with 1 bottle of drinks...girls sitting fee between 500-700...take away short time starts from 2000 onwards excl tips

1 grade below:-
drinks & fruits about 1500, girls 400-500...take away ST from 1500

mid-range
Drinks &fruits about 1k, girls 300...take away ST 1100

all rooms exclude KJ & Mummy's tips...their tip is same as the girls...

trellis001
01-07-2010, 11:14 PM
I will be in BJ tmr night. Already reserve with Lily the 2 new girls...1 each for tmr night and Sat afternoon.

equalizer
01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
I will be in BJ tmr night. Already reserve with Lily the 2 new girls...1 each for tmr night and Sat afternoon.

Don't forget FR then. Thank you.
-E.

equalizer
01-07-2010, 11:44 PM
it all depends on what grade of k that u are going:-

Thanks mate. I assume Sunshine will be the "A" grade....judging from the girls I saw.
-E.

QQBoy
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM

Since I arrived Beijing one day before you, the new girl is with me now. She's stroking my dick when I'm typing this...heh heh..time for 2nd round.

PuTonRen
01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Since I arrived Beijing one day before you, the new girl is with me now. She's stroking my dick when I'm typing this...heh heh..time for 2nd round.

Haha! The long hair 19 yr old SYT...She is a bit thin for me.

Brother, enjoy!

besafe
02-07-2010, 10:29 PM
For those who are flying SQ out of Beijing.
Do take note of the information counter that is next to the checkin.
It is manned by two very beautiful n young ladies.
Spend some time chatting with them.
Unfortunately I was flying out of Beijing... otherwise can try to sianz them.... Hehehehe

trellis001
03-07-2010, 02:51 AM

you fast hand and leg..

did not get from lily as was in Park hyatt and met one of my previous regular gf here. long time no see...

trellis001
03-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Haha! The long hair 19 yr old SYT...She is a bit thin for me.

Brother, enjoy!

yes thats what lily said...she said not my type.

trellis001
03-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Lily send over a new girl who arrived last night from Sichuan.

19 years old.

1.5m tall with out heel.

Abit baba but still relatively slim and proportionate.

36C

super friendly and horny.

She also does a great shower and body painting job with warm water...

Name Xiao Xia

ILOVEMILF
03-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Hi senior bros, i will be in beijing for a month. But i m staying in yi zhuang!! Freaking out of e action areas. Any bro got lobang for fl to drop by here? Thank u in advance

Pearl
04-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Lily send over a new girl who arrived last night from Sichuan.

19 years old.

1.5m tall with out heel.

Abit baba but still relatively slim and proportionate.

36C

super friendly and horny.

She also does a great shower and body painting job with warm water...

Name Xiao Xia

Seems like Lily has much new girls now.. Will re-aquaint with her team this Sunday.. :D

Geffen
04-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Beijing till mid july.

Have been here quite a few times and familiar with the shopping and stuff but always with parents so can't explore more 'special' sights.

If anyone is planning anything please let me know?
Even if its just to meet up with fellow singaporeans for coffee.

I live in east 3rd ring area.

Thanks!!

Geffen
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi bros!!

I'm currently in Beijing till mid-july.

Been here a few times but nvr explore the more interesting sights.

If any bros planning anything please invite me newbie along my virgin experience. Even if just to lim kopi also can, meet fellow singaporeans here.

I live east 3rd ring area.

Thanks!!

AAconnection
04-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Good to see brother here enjoying themselves in BJ. Will be there 15 Jul for 2 weeks but I will be in between ring 4 and 5 which place out of action. Any brother know lobangs in these areas. Does lily stable release her horses to these area? Any brother can enligtened me. Thank you in advance.

wantML2010
04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
well, if they are shorter,

choose one with big ears, a flat topped head and she can give you a BJ while you rest your beer on the head and pull at her ears with both hands!

have fun man!

QQBoy
04-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Good to see brother here enjoying themselves in BJ. Will be there 15 Jul for 2 weeks but I will be in between ring 4 and 5 which place out of action. Any brother know lobangs in these areas. Does lily stable release her horses to these area? Any brother can enligtened me. Thank you in advance.

Where are you staying exactly?

snlkt
05-07-2010, 02:04 AM
hi bro,

Juz tried Lily's stable before back to SGP. She is very polite and nice over the phone. Call to ask for DingDing then she say not available and ask for my type. before i can tell her anything, she asked if i seen DingDing before, i said yes (from the link to DingDing look alike which 1 of the bros posted earlier).she say will get me similar and good service. Well from all the post here, i think i can take her words and ask her to go ahead the arrangement.

Waited quite a while when watching Holland against Ghana match. haha...

knock knock... no bell but knock... hmmm.. open door...
a big eye ger turn up. well a little big in built. well, i think can still make do.

she stood awhile infront of the work desk, so i tot she wan to collect $ 1st. so i paid her rmb500. then she said it should be rmb600. i move on paying her the extra, thinking the extra is for tips+cab fare. then she said the sum should be rmb600 exclude tips+cab fare. she trying to play tricks i think. i told her off, those are ur tips and cab fare.

it seems dont work well on me. everything after that was so SOP. no chemistry. no shiok and a little disappointment.

name: xiao yun (小云)from DaLian (大连)
looks: 6/10 (not syt, should be over 24yrs)
Body: 6/10 (a bit plum enhanced C tits, problem with enhanced is they feel pain when u grap them or at times feel pain when u lick them hard. got 2 tattoos, 1 by the leg near angle the other at the back, waist part)
BBBJ: yep, 8/10 (can cum type)
FJ: 6/10 (SOP, rock till next door knock on my wall L0L but i am doing the job. She turn over and ask me up her once she completed the BBBJ and cap me on.. tsk tsk)
GFE: 2/10 (not much service and no chemistry, maybe becoz the match is still on)
Attitude: 5/10
Overall: 5/10

Well i had given my feedback to lily, hope she works on the service part and don't juz bring any ger in which upset her reput. so the bros here can continue engaging her. We kind of have many choices and many are much younger with the price to pay in BJ, she should work on service level as that plays the most crucial part. The OKT are everywhere near the hotels so eager to push you their contacts. Can have russia, japanese also. hehe... i tried once too :p

hope the above help any of the bros here. commented are my 2 cents worth. Up my points if u like my FR. hope i can give more FR soon. Cheers!
:D

and_alloy
05-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Will be there 15 Jul for 2 weeks but I will be in between ring 4 and 5 which place out of action.plz clarify which 4th & 5th ring road u are in coz every directions also got 4th & 5th ring road

cheezballs
05-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Anyone member of this site?
http://www.sangnale.com/ons?179711-1.html

trellis001
05-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Just back from BJ awhile ago.

I like BJ in Summer...
so many many skirts
so many short and super short shorts
so many long legs to see
so many see true summers dresses.

even those girls in Xiu in bare back all four season..I was there Saturday night till 5am watching both matches. Man the girls are a distraction...missed some of the goals...

I just love summer in BJ

Going back again 4/8

QQBoy
05-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Just back from BJ awhile ago.

I like BJ in Summer...
so many many skirts
so many short and super short shorts
so many long legs to see
so many see true summers dresses.

even those girls in Xiu in bare back all four season..I was there Saturday night till 5am watching both matches. Man the girls are a distraction...missed some of the goals...

I just love summer in BJ

Going back again 4/8

I've missed the sexy legs because I've been staying indoor for the past few days. It's so hot in Beijing....40 degrees, like sauna room. Fortunately Lily's girls have been keeping me busy. You've just given me an idea. I'll call Lily now to arrange a long legged girl, wearing a Sun dress without underwear underneath...this is what I called Summer Love.

trellis001
05-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I've missed the sexy legs because I've been staying indoor for the past few days. It's so hot in Beijing....40 degrees, like sauna room. Fortunately Lily's girls have been keeping me busy. You've just given me an idea. I'll call Lily now to arrange a long legged girl, wearing a Sun dress without underwear underneath...this is what I called Summer Love.

bro you missing alot of the sights from the waist down. no need to be in the sun...go inside the mega malls, thats where the sexy girls wearing shorts and skirts walk. better still when they go up the escalators.......legs seem longer

they also do not walk under the sun... those in the sun are the tourists, the ang mos, the aunties.....

go try the mall under Grand Hyatt..thats where i stay last few days...

BTW the Food Republic there now has a stall that sell "Tip Top" curry puff from Ang Mo Kio, same stall also sell "Chwee Kuay and Luo Mia Fun" taste as good as the sing version. The guy manning the stall is a singaporean....

Pearl
05-07-2010, 10:36 PM
bro you missing alot of the sights from the waist down. no need to be in the sun...go inside the mega malls, thats where the sexy girls wearing shorts and skirts walk. better still when they go up the escalators.......legs seem longer

they also do not walk under the sun... those in the sun are the tourists, the ang mos, the aunties.....

BTW the Food Republic there now has a stall that sell "Tip Top" curry puff from Ang Mo Kio, same stall also sell "Chwee Kuay and Luo Mia Fun" taste as good as the sing version. The guy manning the stall is a singaporean....

Thanks for the updated information....cant wait to see legs.. :D

QQBoy
06-07-2010, 03:01 PM

Ok thanks..I'll go to Oriental Plaza this evening for dinner and "sight seeing" :D.

QQBoy
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM

Last night, I had a long legged beauty from Lily. Her name is Jia Jia. 19 years old, 1.68m, a full time student. Not very experience girl, maybe she's doing part time, so quite shy, and need some time to warm up. Very pretty looking, reminds me of the girls in my faculty during my undergrad days. However, Jia Jia's skills is average only, maybe need more coaching from me.

Among the current batch of girls, I think Ding Ding is still the best. Pretty girl, good service, and good GFE, very experience although she's only 20. She was away for a month, and has just come back 2 days ago. Some bros mentiond before that she looks like Gillian Chung, but I think Ding Ding looks even better as she doesn't put on heavy makeup.

AAconnection
06-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Where are you staying exactly?
Thank for quick response, I am staying around Olympics Garden one of project residence area.

QQBoy
06-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Thank for quick response, I am staying around Olympics Garden one of project residence area.

You can ask Lily for Home Delivery. Her no. is 13552885100.

sweetlove
07-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Anyone know about the update on the recent crackdown?

Pink_Flyod
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last night, I had a long legged beauty from Lily. Her name is Jia Jia. 19 years old, 1.68m, a full time student. Not very experience girl, maybe she's doing part time, so quite shy, and need some time to warm up. Very pretty looking, reminds me of the girls in my faculty during my undergrad days. However, Jia Jia's skills is average only, maybe need more coaching from me.

Among the current batch of girls, I think Ding Ding is still the best. Pretty girl, good service, and good GFE, very experience although she's only 20. She was away for a month, and has just come back 2 days ago. Some bros mentiond before that she looks like Gillian Chung, but I think Ding Ding looks even better as she doesn't put on heavy makeup.

Hmmmm... Jia Jia seems to be my type.. Hairy ? I am not into hairy stuff.

sweetlove
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM

Does Lily have overnight package? What's the time period?

PuTonRen
08-07-2010, 01:35 PM

Hi Young Fart,

You are into Beijing scene already? You like hairly crabs?
I am in China now with a portable R&R from Singapore. Hahaha....

warlock91
08-07-2010, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=sweetlove;5002429]Does Lily have overnight package? What's the time period?[/.

Can play Liao, but still be carefull, as long as u don't shake the bed down the street, should be fine :D

Mark Lim
08-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Anyone know about the update on the recent crackdown?

Yan Da is over, ktv life back to normal in BJ. We did 2 ktv parties last week, one at dongfang and one at Jin Sha Li. 6 guys went to Jin Sha Li with 4 tabao back. The dongfang mami gave our bro a good breast feeding, haha. Life is getting much more interesting in BJ now.

2-0-1-2
08-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi, bros, there're several new girls at Lisa's shop, they're all part-time models. I've tried two of them, feeling good.

sweetlove
09-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi bros,

can someone tell me what are the sequence of service provided by Lily's girls? How long normally do they stay? I'm new, so I just want to have an expectation.

Thanks!

AssLover
09-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Is ding ding or jiajia shaven below?

QQBoy
09-07-2010, 11:44 AM

no armpit hair for sure!

QQBoy
09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Does Lily have overnight package? What's the time period?

Overnight is RMB1,000 from 11pm - 8am. If the girl and you got chemistry, she can probably stay later. I usually invite the girl to have breakfast with me before she leaves.

QQBoy
09-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi Young Fart,

You are into Beijing scene already? You like hairly crabs?
I am in China now with a portable R&R from Singapore. Hahaha....

Wah..where you can find this kind of lobang? Will need this for my India trip..haha.

sweetlove
09-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Yan Da is over, ktv life back to normal in BJ. We did 2 ktv parties last week, one at dongfang and one at Jin Sha Li. 6 guys went to Jin Sha Li with 4 tabao back. The dongfang mami gave our bro a good breast feeding, haha. Life is getting much more interesting in BJ now.

So does it mean it is safe to call for girls to come to the hotel room?

QQBoy
09-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi bros,

can someone tell me what are the sequence of service provided by Lily's girls? How long normally do they stay? I'm new, so I just want to have an expectation.

Thanks!

Within the hour, it's up to you what you want her to do. If you are a one-minute man, then you have 59 minutes to
- invite her to have dinner at 鬼街
- ask her to give you a good shoulder rub
- ask her about her family background and why she wants to join this trade
- tell her about your frustration at work and at home
- watch 快乐大本营 or 非诚勿扰 together from your laptop
- exchange QQ id
- play 斗地主
- sing KTV in cashbox

I'm not a one-minute man, so to accomplish all these, it's overnight package for me.

QQBoy
09-07-2010, 12:10 PM

The answer to this question cost RMB500 for each girl

jacetan
09-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Thank you bro 2-0-1-2

http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn/

sweetlove
09-07-2010, 12:14 PM

Does it mean that things are back to normal? So now is it safe to call girl to hotel room?

sweetlove
09-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Can anyone brother tell me whether it is safe to call Lily's girl to hotel in Beijing now?

Pink_Flyod
09-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Alamak Old Fart, bring you portable R&R all the way from SG ??!!!:eek:

My preference is no armpit hair and less hair down stair lah.. I will be going to China next Sunday onward for 10 days.. don't know yet if Beijing is in the itinerary... but for sure, it will be Nanjing, Shanghai, and Nanchang...

If I were to go to Beijing, for sure I will get hold of you, bro Mark, and Bro QQ...

warlock91
09-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Just finish licking ding ding, nicely shave, got mini thick forest, no armpit hair, overall ok,but too skinny for me, hit Long Liao bone pain.

prcsytlover
09-07-2010, 06:00 PM

The answer to this question cost RMB500 for each girl

Just finish licking ding ding, nicely shave, got mini thick forest, no armpit hair, overall ok,but too skinny for me, hit Long Liao bone pain.

Warlock91 u just save AssLover a Rmb500 qn. ha ha :D

Hippove
09-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Am in BJ, for the weekend
going to check out the outcall chicks, nice clubbin places and saunas...
any bros..got any good recommendations, pls share
PM me if you are keen to cheong together..

going to review some outcalls today and tomorrow
keep all posted..on the FJ..

AssLover
09-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I will spend that money on buying drinks for bro's:)

Hippove
10-07-2010, 02:47 AM
ok latest update from BJ.

YenDa going strong here..
2nd wave has started..

best a fruitless evening, in a black taxi..good chap..

saunas all closed shop, maybe not all, but those i visited, closed
no chicks..

dont ever stay 3 star hotels...
only stay international 5 star or apartment hotels, if not outcall chickadees will not cum to your room..

Outcalls best time is afternoon or early evening,
between 12noon to 8pm
dont bother trying late, unless u stay 5 star international hotels..

better off going clubbin' in BJ, going to hit G+ and Babyface..

best not to go BJ at all now..

lucky I can go out with my Hunan babe tomolo..
if not i and my brudder will be bored to death

any bros if any places still open, pls share or PM me...xiexie..

sweetlove
10-07-2010, 03:32 AM
ok latest update from BJ.

YenDa going strong here..
2nd wave has started..

best a fruitless evening, in a black taxi..good chap..

saunas all closed shop, maybe not all, but those i visited, closed
no chicks..

dont ever stay 3 star hotels...
only stay international 5 star or apartment hotels, if not outcall chickadees will not cum to your room..

Outcalls best time is afternoon or early evening,
between 12noon to 8pm
dont bother trying late, unless u stay 5 star international hotels..

better off going clubbin' in BJ, going to hit G+ and Babyface..

best not to go BJ at all now..

lucky I can go out with my Hunan babe tomolo..
if not i and my brudder will be bored to death

any bros if any places still open, pls share or PM me...xiexie..

Change so fast.... someone said yanda is over esterday and ktv are open..
and now.... totally dfferent.

AssLover
10-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Went to a KTV all dead. Girls are scared.

sweetlove
10-07-2010, 11:45 PM
A friend told me a sauna that is still be open due to strong back support.
You can pm me if you want to know (I have no connection)
However, I can't guarantee 100% safety since strong back support may not mean much recently (and this is also why I still haven't tried myself also)

PuTonRen
11-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Wah..where you can find this kind of lobang? Will need this for my India trip..haha.

No lah! It has been a long time since I bring a portable R&R to China. Just happened to meet on girl working in TAM and could click with me. I just brought her over to China for this several trips.

If one wishes to enjoy, one must be ready to pay. Hahaha....
She is still sleeping after a long make out,

See you in Beijing soon.

AssLover
11-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Called lily and she sent a young sichuan girl oh my god so good looking! Slim ...boob lovers avoid...tight....honking a school girl....this is it ....best of lilies girl today. Very inexperienced but very accommodating......

AssLover
11-07-2010, 08:40 PM
The name of the girl was Hong Hong.

sweetlove
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Called lily and she sent a young sichuan girl oh my god so good looking! Slim ...boob lovers avoid...tight....honking a school girl....this is it ....best of lilies girl today. Very inexperienced but very accommodating......

Yes, she's very good. Tried her today. very gf feel...
It's really tight though, hard to get in...
I agree that boo lovers should avoid, but she provides another level of cute and sensational feeling.

sweetlove
11-07-2010, 09:57 PM
The name of the girl was Hong Hong.

I thought it was Xiao Hong.

Hippove
12-07-2010, 01:19 AM
chix are also afraid to go 5 star hotels..
had to persuade mine like hell
and do lots of planning..

avoid Beijing at all costs..

going to be a while esp, with Expo going on

other cities ok..

btw, Crystal Xiao Yu, just sent me an ugly gal
i told her what crap

Betty not tried

then Lily also sent an ugly Anhui chix

better watch all these outcall gal mummies
all tricking men with fake pictures of gals..

better pick up from club scene
coco, tang club,
babyface is closed..

Pink_Flyod
12-07-2010, 05:38 AM
No lah! It has been a long time since I bring a portable R&R to China. Just happened to meet on girl working in TAM and could click with me. I just brought her over to China for this several trips.

If one wishes to enjoy, one must be ready to pay. Hahaha....
She is still sleeping after a long make out,

See you in Beijing soon.

ya ya ya... for someone who has been nagging me of wanting to retire "SOON" !!!! Old Fox don't change their color that easily.. now I realize that.

warlock91
12-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Do hong hong bbbj?

(@^@)
12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi Tai Gors,

My friend and i are planning to go to Beijing for some action in the beginning of Aug. Hope some senior bro can recommend some gal-friendly hotels which are at the same time accessibile to train/subway since we are going to do some clean sight-seeing during the day.

Read from the earlier posts that gong ann is quite active now and difficult to bring meimei in at night. This is our first time to BJ, so we hope to seek some advice from t seniors here abt our recommendation. Hopefully the storm will be over by then... Must pray hard else got to be vegetarian for the whole trip liao...

Giam siah!

sweetlove
13-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Hi Tai Gors,

My friend and i are planning to go to Beijing for some action in the beginning of Aug. Hope some senior bro can recommend some gal-friendly hotels which are at the same time accessibile to train/subway since we are going to do some clean sight-seeing during the day.

Read from the earlier posts that gong ann is quite active now and difficult to bring meimei in at night. This is our first time to BJ, so we hope to seek some advice from t seniors here abt our recommendation. Hopefully the storm will be over by then... Must pray hard else got to be vegetarian for the whole trip liao...

Giam siah!

Suggestion is: Do not stay in hotels. Try to see if you can rent an apartment for a short while from individual. (I'm not talking about service apartments which are similar to hotels). Police won't bump into civilian apartments easily.

sweetlove
13-07-2010, 04:22 AM
I think Beijing hotels are really dangerous. I'm already staying at a 5-star one, but lily refused to send girls for overnight because she deemed it to be too dangerous.

trellis001
13-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Suggestion is: Do not stay in hotels. Try to see if you can rent an apartment for a short while from individual. (I'm not talking about service apartments which are similar to hotels). Police won't bump into civilian apartments easily.

Grand Hyatt, below the hotel has a shopping mall which is connected to a subway.

Hotel has a basement with lift that goes all the way to the rooms. No security at the basement lifts. Ask the girl to wait for you in the mall (somewhere like STARBUCK)

However lift has to be card-key operated.

I had no problem getting girls in and out of hotel and also from lily.

trellis001
13-07-2010, 07:36 AM
I think Beijing hotels are really dangerous. I'm already staying at a 5-star one, but lily refused to send girls for overnight because she deemed it to be too dangerous.

Guess how comfortable lily is with you or knows you....

PuTonRen
13-07-2010, 09:47 AM
ya ya ya... for someone who has been nagging me of wanting to retire "SOON" !!!! Old Fox don't change their color that easily.. now I realize that.

Young Fart,

Do keep "suaniing" me, okay! Just get your seven virgin ready for my Retirement soon. You will see!

Old Fox color will change to Gray from Brown.

PuTonRen
13-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Guess how comfortable lily is with you or knows you....

Yes, Lily must know you first before she send a girl for overnight. It is a risk to the girl. When I was in China, she called me and told me that a man, claimed to be an american Chinese, called her and wanted a girl for overnight service at his hotel. But she said that guy could not speak proper English. She wanted me to call that guy to test him out as she suspected that he might be a under-cover gong-an.

(@^@)
13-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi Tai Gor,

Thanks for the advice.

Hope i can contribute some reports when i return... if i can manage to siam the gong ann.

Bright
13-07-2010, 01:09 PM
i was at beijing last few weeks and asked for a lady for my client from lily. she asked me about some reference and i briefly mentioned a brother name who frequents her service. she emailed pics of her girls and recommended one for our choosing. i guess now time has changed and make every 'supplier' wary of clients over the phone, and if she does not know you more, she may refuse.

QQBoy
13-07-2010, 03:01 PM
i was at beijing last few weeks and asked for a lady for my client from lily. she asked me about some reference and i briefly mentioned a brother name who frequents her service. she emailed pics of her girls and recommended one for our choosing. i guess now time has changed and make every 'supplier' wary of clients over the phone, and if she does not know you more, she may refuse.

Bros who call Lily for services, please talk with a Singapore accent, so that she knows that you are not a gongan in disguise.

sweetlove
13-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Bros who call Lily for services, please talk with a Singapore accent, so that she knows that you are not a gongan in disguise.

I'm not from Singapore. How can I use a Singapore accent? I am just someone from Hong Kong who happens to find this discussion board. If she doesn't trust me, then it's fine!!!! :mad:

QQBoy
14-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm not from Singapore. How can I use a Singapore accent? I am just someone from Hong Kong who happens to find this discussion board. If she doesn't trust me, then it's fine!!!! :mad:

Well, you got a Hongkonger accent, and that is fine too...as long as you don't speak like a China man.

sweetlove
14-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, you got a Hongkonger accent, and that is fine too...as long as you don't speak like a China man.

I think I still have a Hong Kong accent. However, I'm learning BJ accent for work purpose.

By the way, Hongkongers are more afraid of Kong An than Singapore people. You guys hold foreign passport, so they will not torture you. We're considered Chinese nationals, so it'll be painful for us. Normally,we tend to be very careful.

Pink_Flyod
14-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Young Fart,

Do keep "suaniing" me, okay! Just get your seven virgin ready for my Retirement soon. You will see!

Old Fox color will change to Gray from Brown.

Upon your matyrdom, the SEVEN VIRGIN will wait upon you to pound them with hairycrab below...

Ahh Fatt
14-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the updated information....cant wait to see legs..
Bro PK,
Must gib me some lobangs and ctc list. Might be going there in early August after CP trip... :-) :D

adidas88
14-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Bro PK,
Must gib me some lobangs and ctc list. Might be going there in early August after CP trip...
never bring me there ... so sad ....:( :(

sweetlove
14-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Any bros who have stayed in short/day rental apartment before? Is it safer than even 5 star hotels? Planning to go again next month....

Ahh Fatt
14-07-2010, 03:06 PM
never bring me there ... so sad ....
U dun need me to bring one bcos u r CK... kekeke :D
I need you to bring me instead.. if not, i will be washing leg together in PZL now...Hmmmmm maybe Double Fly :D

Spidey368
15-07-2010, 02:49 AM
any bros in BJ this weekend? wonder if got any networking sessions that I could join? PM me. Thanks.

geylangfc
15-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I've been city hopping in China for the past one month- Xiamen, Guangzhou, Kunming, Chengdu, and finally reached my favourite city Beijing. As usual, gave a call to Lily. Hmmm doesn't sound like her on the phone. Ok, it is her assistant. She said Lili has some personal matter and is off for a couple of days. She said she will take good care of me coz I am Lili's regular. Told me that there are 2 new girls: Xiao Xia, and Ling Ling. Told her I like SYT. She said both are SYT ..19 years old. Wow...looks like I came the right time. I had Xiao Xia on Wed night and Ling Ling on Thurs night. Here is the summary:

Xiao Xia
- 19 years old
- 1.61m
- Sichuan babe
- golden hair
- quite wild and rebellious looking, tame her on the bed!!!
- 36D...I don't fancy big boobs..so nothing to shout about

Ling Ling
- real name is Xiao Zhou
- 1.6m
- 19 years old
- from Hangzhou
- innocent and sweet
- bang her hard and fast, I like to see sweet girl having orgasm

Damage RMB500 + taxi
Call Lily

So how was Ling Ling's boobs? B or C?

geylangfc
16-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi Bros

My take:

- E.

Either Angel is very busy or not bothered.. i asked about one of the gals on her blog but no reply.

Finally on Msn after 3 days.. i asked again. Gal no more. no further info. recommended Annie at 800.

geylangfc
16-07-2010, 01:30 AM
I think I still have a Hong Kong accent. However, I'm learning BJ accent for work purpose.

By the way, Hongkongers are more afraid of Kong An than Singapore people. You guys hold foreign passport, so they will not torture you. We're considered Chinese nationals, so it'll be painful for us. Normally,we tend to be very careful.

Torture?? wow..!

sweetlove
16-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Torture?? wow..!

Not really torture, but giving you a really bad time... Haven't you heard about the police in China?

geylangfc
16-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Not really torture, but giving you a really bad time... Haven't you heard about the police in China?

I usually very "kwai" in China.. only shopping, normal massage n eating. so never encounter any Police. hehee

QQBoy
16-07-2010, 03:53 PM
that is why Lily is quite selective with her customers. She doesn't serve locals, unlike other OKTs. She doesnt want her girls to get into unnecessary troubles.

serravorte
18-07-2010, 02:50 AM
WOOOHOOO
1st time in beijing and got lily number from thread here...
SMS and wait... no reply...
couldnt wait -> cor her and a sweet voice came in...
ask her for gers and she ask me anyone in particular.
i say no, and 1st time using her service so i let her recommand.
20 mins later, someone cor me and ask me to go downstairs to pick her up.
i did and when the lift door open, woah, a sweet young ger appear.
i ask for her name and surprising, its DING DING..
woooo, a not bad looker leh..... hot with shorts and silver heels.
went straight into the room and she took off everything.
bath -> SOP
since we both were very cold after showering, thx to the blasting aircon.
we rushed into the blankets and hug hug and kiss kiss..
after tt she start to go down but this is the part i find not so enjoyable.
she gave a few catbath and proceed to BBBJ.
after abt 30 seconds, YES, just 30 seconds. she say she wanted to cap on and FJ.
in my mind i was like WTH, i haven even warm up yet.
so i ask nicely if she could carry on with the bbbj. she then continue for another 30 seconds and she say her mouth will ache then she help me cap on. she went cowgirl awhile and ask me to go ontop.
keep saying mine is too big for her and ask me to do the job.
i reluctanly proceed and bang her real hard. sort of like -> GIVE IT TO HER. and she was moaning all the way and seemed more enjoy then me.
after abt 5 mins. i gave way and we both rest on bed.
she quickly get up, go bath on her on and get dressed.
within 5 mins, she all dressed up and ready to go, telling me iz late and blar blar blar, if its not so late, she would accompany me a while longer.
hmmmmm in my head i was thinking, isnt it an hour service.?
but i did not stop her, paid her total 600RMB and she left.

Overall, she is quite a looker and wont disappoint in the looks department.
Slim and slender SYT that show me her IC but refuse to show me her face.
service wise, not that professional and seemed that she wans to rush through her job.
so if bros wans to find a looker to company u, she may be the one.
if bros that are demanding in the service section, may need to consider twice.
above are just my humble FR and my personal point of view.
pls do not flame me or quote me for anything found here.
afterall, i still have to thank lily for her prompt and reliable service.
i told her to get me a SYT and indeed she did.
alrite, its getting late and time for me to turn in.
wat a great "release" after touching down from bj, oh ya, i nv mention, its my 1st night here and its already getting great.
cant wait for more nites in BJ.
cheers.

Bright
19-07-2010, 12:23 PM
any bros keen to join us for a ktv out tonight?
plse pm me.

thanks

Bright
19-07-2010, 05:51 PM
anyone have tried mami Angel's stable of service yet? Heard from a smf bro over drinks yesterday that she provides good quality girls. He actually got a twenty-something for his client from Africa last week, a negro, ended up paying like rmb1200 for mere half hour service. His African client said he enjoyed her companion but i doubt the girl enjoyed his companion??? Wat an irony!!!

jacetan
19-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Totally overprice, I think.

http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

justin low
21-07-2010, 06:49 PM
pls do not flame me or quote me for anything found here.
afterall, i still have to thank lily for her prompt and reliable service.
i told her to get me a SYT and indeed she did.
alrite, its getting late and time for me to turn in.
wat a great "release" after touching down from bj, oh ya, i nv mention, its my 1st night here and its already getting great.
cant wait for more nites in BJ.
cheers.

Thanks brother. I've not tried Lili's servce before but based on your description, I should check out Ding Ding when I go to Beijing next month. Afterall, the KTV scene there is gone case liao.

equalizer
21-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Either Angel is very busy or not bothered.. i asked about one of the gals on her blog but no reply.

Finally on Msn after 3 days.. i asked again. Gal no more. no further info. recommended Annie at 800.

Yeah, she's not too good on MSN, a bit better on SMS claims she doesn't speak too good English but my 2 transactions with her was via SMS.

Yes again, never got to try any of her blog girls, Wendy and Coco works KTV and available at 1am. Wanted to try Annie, but the week I was there, the girl went home.

Ended up trying 2 girls with looks around 6.5/10, one of them a Uni girl.

geylangfc
22-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah, she's not too good on MSN, a bit better on SMS claims she doesn't speak too good English but my 2 transactions with her was via SMS.

Yes again, never got to try any of her blog girls, Wendy and Coco works KTV and available at 1am. Wanted to try Annie, but the week I was there, the girl went home.

Ended up trying 2 girls with looks around 6.5/10, one of them a Uni girl.

how much were the gals? Rmb?

Aware66
23-07-2010, 04:08 PM
bros,

need some local expert advice.

I understand beijing 'entertainment outlets' are currently under close survellliance by police.

any bros know when does this survellliance on massage joints n hotels end?

any bro can recommend some good full service massage joints{assuming survellliance for massage joints are over base on the 100 days as mentioned by bro mark earlier in thread 'beijing ktv') outside town? roughly how lare the charges like?

apology for asking these 'basic' questions as i'm still a newbie with lots to learn.

mc2000
24-07-2010, 02:04 AM
bros,

need some local expert advice.

I understand beijing 'entertainment outlets' are currently under close survellliance by police.

any bros know when does this survellliance on massage joints n hotels end?

any bro can recommend some good full service massage joints{assuming survellliance for massage joints are over base on the 100 days as mentioned by bro mark earlier in thread 'beijing ktv') outside town? roughly how lare the charges like?

apology for asking these 'basic' questions as i'm still a newbie with lots to learn.

suggest u join brother mark in his usual outings....he is a real expert in beijing!

Aware66
24-07-2010, 06:03 AM
thanks for the suggestion, bro mc2000.

suggest u join brother mark in his usual outings....he is a real expert in beijing!

equalizer
24-07-2010, 12:51 PM
how much were the gals? Rmb?

"Normal" girls are RMB500+taxi, her website girls are RMB 800+taxi.

Please see posts nos #3069 and #3071 for my short FR on the 2 Angel girls I tried, both 500+taxi.

Cheers
-E.

QQBoy
28-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Beijing is still hot, but Lily's girls are getting hotter! I've just finished a session with Wendy, a 23 years old student from Chongqing. She's about 1.65m tall, nice figure, and very good GFE. Too bad she cannot stay overnight tonight as she has morning class tomorrow, otherwise I won't have time to write this report. Ha! I don't fancy big boobs, so her B size is just nice for my pair of hands when I hug her from behind. Maybe she's new, so she really trying her best to please me. I enjoy looking at her watery eyes when I pushed hard into her. Is that a sign of pleasure? I will book her again one of these nights and invite her for clubbing. Before she left my room, she bluetooth her photo to me. I've actually got her permission to post her photo here, so brudders here is Wendy

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8576/wendy.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/i/wendy.jpg/)

PuTonRen
28-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Beijing is still hot, but Lily's girls are getting hotter! I've just finished a session with Wendy, a 23 years old student from Chongqing. She's about 1.65m tall, nice figure, and very good GFE. Too bad she cannot stay overnight tonight as she has morning class tomorrow, otherwise I won't have time to write this report. Ha! I don't fancy big boobs, so her B size is just nice for my pair of hands when I hug her from behind. Maybe she's new, so she really trying her best to please me. I enjoy looking at her watery eyes when I pushed hard into her. Is that a sign of pleasure? I will book her again one of these nights and invite her for clubbing. Before she left my room, she bluetooth her photo to me. I've actually got her permission to post her photo here, so brudders here is Wendy

[/URL]

Brother,

Thanks for sharing. I shall be in Beijing soon. I will try her service.

Pink_Flyod
28-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Ho Sei QQ boy... I shall do the same if I drop by to Beijing...

QQBoy
28-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Brother,

Got 好料 of course must share la.

netscreen
28-07-2010, 05:55 PM
guys, be in BJ on the 1/8 to 3/8 and staying @ Swissotel. any good recommendation that is nearby ? or if wanna overnite package for my last nite, any good recommendation?

geylangfc
28-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Wa.. QQboy.. good "shoot". Thanks for the FR. how much in RMB for Wendy?

trellis001
28-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Brother,

i will be in BJ 5/8 to 9/8....

lili also got MiMi. which is as good looker as wendy. saw her pic but not able to post cost pic in my other laptop

QQBoy
29-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Wa.. QQboy.. good "shoot". Thanks for the FR. how much in RMB for Wendy?

500 yuan plus taxi fare.

PuTonRen
29-07-2010, 06:51 PM
i will be in BJ 5/8 to 9/8....

lili also got MiMi. which is as good looker as wendy. saw her pic but not able to post cost pic in my other laptop

Brother,

No problem. I would ask for it myself if I am there.

2-0-1-2
30-07-2010, 06:01 PM
a very good site for bros in town: http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Maria a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called FeiFei came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Fei Fei is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha

Too bad that time I only stay in Beijing for only 2 days just for a meeting.
Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing

netscreen
01-08-2010, 04:50 PM
bros, just touched down and first time in beijing... staying in swissotel... what is lily website and contact no? wanna try out her stable....

Bluey6116
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks brother. I've not tried Lili's servce before but based on your description, I should check out Ding Ding when I go to Beijing next month. Afterall, the KTV scene there is gone case liao.

I tried Dingding the last time i was in Beijing. It was a wonderful release.. :)

Aware66
01-08-2010, 10:51 PM
here you go..

Lily for Home Delivery. Her no. is 13552885100.

don't forget to share fr after the fun.

enjoy!

bros, just touched down and first time in beijing... staying in swissotel... what is lily website and contact no? wanna try out her stable....

AAconnection
02-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Thank QQboy for sharing good stuff.

QQBoy
03-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Thank QQboy for sharing good stuff.

My pleasure!

roadwarriorgeek
04-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm a big fan of FBSM and outcall which sorta puts me in the minority so here's something recent that might be helpful to the few others that share my interests.

Stayed at an a major hotel in the Chaoyang area. No spa at the hotel but there are table tents advertising massage services. Tried it with 2 different providers a total of 3 times (twice with one of them) over a week. Found out from the provider that there's a decent sized operation out of one of the hotels in the area and they serve 3-4 hotels so if you're in the area and want delivery, you're in luck.

Btw, I know the senior members here are gonna roll their eyes when they see the prices I paid but remember that it's for my convenience - don't have to head out to a bar, disco, ktv or anywhere. Discretion is an absolute must for me since I travel for work and colleagues are often around (sometimes customers hang out with them in the bar/lobby lounge also). That's what I'm paying for.

Summaries:

First provider: Linda, #92 (had her twice)
Face: 8/10 (sweeeeeet smile)
Body: 8/10 (petite but nicely curved and toned)
Boobs: B++ / C-
Attitude: A+ (friendly, pleasant, just a little playful)
Overall service: A
Massage: B+
Mutual touch: Yes (a little shy and reluctant initially but after some gentle persuasion; full access - she was very wet)
FS: Dunno, didn't ask (very high possibility after getting to know her)
WIR: Yeah!! (and I did!)
Damage: 800 each time (over 2 hours in the room with about 1.5+ hours massage)

Second provider: Fei or something like that (from southern region)
Face: 4/10
Body: 6/10 (kinda plump; not my type)
Boobs: C++ / D (big but a little sagged)
Attitude: B- / C (moderately friendly but clearly out for money)
Overall service: C
Massage: B-
Mutual touch: Yes (expression shows she's really rather you didn't)
FS: Dunno, didn't ask (and wouldn't want to with her)
WIR: No
Damage: 400

aeroblade2
05-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Thumbs up for Lily :)

btw QQboy u frequent Beijing??

Wanko
05-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi bro, if you need some local to accompany you around for the day for sightseeing, can call this gal called 李飞。She is friendly and helpful too. 9am to 5pm, 300RMB. What happens after dark, its up to individuals, its possible too. Just have to discuss with her. Heres link to her blog, take a look if anyone is interested. Or you can call her at 13366282300.

http://frentina.blog.163.com/

Hope this info is not too late for you.

Cheers

Hi Tai Gors,

Giam siah!

Tua_Liap
05-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Ok bros,

after doing some researches here and receiving information too, it's time for me to contribute a lil. Much have been raved bout Lily's stable, hence, no doubt, I am giving my first shot this time to her. Called her from the given number posted here many times and asked for someone of the type similar to my nick and she asked if I have anyone in mind. I told her who she has at that moment fitting the category and she in turn said she will arrange for me, no problem, wont disappoint one, so keep fingers crossed.

An hour plus later, came this girl, she claimed that she is Ding Ding, but I remember seeing her picture a bro posted in here and she doesn't looks anywhere near to that picture. If she's more chio, of course I don mind, but she seems to be of lower standard to that picture in comparison. Anyway, not sp bad either and as I was rushing too, so accepted the goods.

I think there's no need for FR of her since I also dono her real name. So my story here is, Ding Ding seems to be really hot, but maybe Lily could have arranged fake Ding Ding to substitute for real one??

Tua_Liap
05-08-2010, 09:24 PM
dono why my message din appear.
anyway long story short say
i called Lily, she arranged one fake Ding Ding to me
why i know its fake
cos i remember seeing one bro posted Ding Ding picture in here
its a different person altogether lor
unless the picture i saw isn't Ding Ding then its my fault
however, service was prompt and chop, nothing to rave about the unidentified girl :(

QQBoy
05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Thumbs up for Lily :)

btw QQboy u frequent Beijing??

Glad you have a nice time. Travel to Beijing is almost a monthly affair for me. If not because of Lily, I would have kept a mistress there. Her girls always keep me occupied, so I am never a lonely man!

trellis001
06-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Glad you have a nice time. Travel to Beijing is almost a monthly affair for me. If not because of Lily, I would have kept a mistress there. Her girls always keep me occupied, so I am never a lonely man!

you are right. U said exactly what i wanted. Monthly to BJ. No lily definitely have mistress.. for the sake of variety Lily is better option.

I am in BJ today till Monday.

aeroblade2
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
i agree.... but thanks for the recomendation. its my 1st time there but i will be going again soon.....

aeroblade2
06-08-2010, 12:38 PM
why i know its fake
however, service was prompt and chop, nothing to rave about the unidentified girl :(
i had a good time with her.... and i hope she had a good time with me :)
(I will not give any FR but i can vouch the service is atleast 8/10

the picture u saw is not her i guess its only a sub to show how she looks like....

end of the day, my soul is still stuck in BJ!!!

QQBoy
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
why i know its fake

Hi Bro

Can you show us Ding2's photo? I dont recall seeing her photo in this thread.

QQBoy
06-08-2010, 01:16 PM
you are right. U said exactly what i wanted. Monthly to BJ. No lily definitely have mistress.. for the sake of variety Lily is better option.

I am in BJ today till Monday.

Nice, bro trellis001, too bad I'm going to Shanghai next week. Maybe I'll ask Lily to dispatch a girl over to shanghai to keep me busy...haha.

PuTonRen
06-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Nice, bro trellis001, too bad I'm going to Shanghai next week. Maybe I'll ask Lily to dispatch a girl over to shanghai to keep me busy...haha.

Brother, that is what I call Portablle-R&R. Talk to Lily and she might arrange one for you.

Just came back from China, did not use Lily service as I have a NTTL with me that I have gotten from a KTV.

Haha!

PuTonRen
06-08-2010, 09:39 PM

Tend to agree with you, but I have since diversified to other sources. Now going after older women, such as Mamasans from joints. I am an old man. Haha! I am sure without Lily, you would have other sources.

Have fun in Shanghai.

Pink_Flyod
07-08-2010, 06:54 AM

Bro QQ.. I will be in shanghai also next week... it will be on Monday and Friday.. In between those days, I am out of shanghai...

QQBoy
07-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Bro QQ.. I will be in shanghai also next week... it will be on Monday and Friday.. In between those days, I am out of shanghai...

I'll be in Shanghai Wed to Fri....considering to stay over the weekend to visit the World Expo. I would feel bored to go to the World Expo alone. Just now contacted Lily if she could arrange for a temporary girlfriend for me. She recommended 小红 to me. Lily said she's actually very cute in person. Very fun loving and chatty, and would make a good companion. Sent me her photo. Lily said maybe its the angle of the photo, her face is actually not that big and round. Any bros have checked her out before?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5566/444ex.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/444ex.jpg/)

QQBoy
07-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Tend to agree with you, but I have since diversified to other sources. Now going after older women, such as Mamasans from joints. I am an old man. Haha! I am sure without Lily, you would have other sources.

Have fun in Shanghai.

I'm not that young either, but still, I got no feel for older women, no matter how pretty she is. Must be below 25 otherwise cannot mari kita. That's why I got to depend on Lily. Other sources not reliable. Am I becoming a dirty old man? lol

trellis001
07-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Just had Wendy.

Thanks to QQ Boy's input about the services of Wendy.

Looks about 80% of pic.

Services good. Blushes easily and overall very chatty and GFE.

Not bad round today.

Would have brought her out to Salitun if no for some last minute changes in plans.

PuTonRen
07-08-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not that young either, but still, I got no feel for older women, no matter how pretty she is. Must be below 25 otherwise cannot mari kita. That's why I got to depend on Lily. Other sources not reliable. Am I becoming a dirty old man? lol

Just nice, you take those below 25 and I take those at and above, there would not be any conflict between us! Haha........

I agree with you totally that Lily is a very reliable source, I still chat with her whenever I am in Beijing. Funny that she always discourages me to take a girl from her. She might be worried about my age. Hahaha.....I still go after my other mamasans, and have, recently, gone back to my old girl friends.

Have fun in Shanghai. Do arrange a portable R&R, it is fun if she is good and accommodating. I had done it during almost every trip in China when I was younger.

Happy National Day to Singapore!

QQBoy
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
I agree with you totally that Lily is a very reliable source, I still chat with her whenever I am in Beijing. Funny that she always discourages me to take a girl from her. She might be worried about my age.

Bro, did you also chat with Lily's assistant? She sounded so cute over the phone, tried many times to sian her but she preferred to stay a phone pal. I think she's quite young maybe still underage! I will be patient to wait for her to reach womanhood then I will.......haha

PuTonRen
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Bro, did you also chat with Lily's assistant? She sounded so cute over the phone, tried many times to sian her but she preferred to stay a phone pal. I think she's quite young maybe still underage! I will be patient to wait for her to reach womanhood then I will.......haha

Bro,
Yes I did speak to her on several occasions, she sounded like Lily over the phone. She is young and is about 4 years from your upper-limit age, and she is now studying English. I volunteered to teach her but she did not take it up. I was trying to have her as a portable R&R to Shanghai, but again failed again. She has a boy friend recently. She could be delicious! Hahah! anyway, she is too young for me.

Hahaha! Maybe you have better luck! I am sure she is your type.

kenochi
08-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Hey, I need some recommendations for gd KTV and massages.
Heading up BJ for 5 days after national day. Staying at JianKuoMeng, CBD area (Traders hotel)

QQBoy
08-08-2010, 01:47 AM
Heading up BJ for 5 days after national day. Staying at JianKuoMeng, CBD area (Traders hotel)

There are some massage palours behind the Great Wall Sheraton, maybe about 500m away, at the 麦子店街, but don't ask me the quality because I have not stepped in before. The reason why I went there was to have dinner as I usually stay in that hotel. I can confirm that they are still in business. May be you can check them out and put up a FR here. Good luck!

aeroblade2
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
I'll be in Shanghai Wed to Fri....considering to stay over the weekend to visit the World Expo. I would feel bored to go to the World Expo alone. Just now contacted Lily if she could arrange for a temporary girlfriend for me. She recommended 小红 to me. Lily said she's actually very cute in person. Very fun loving and chatty, and would make a good companion. Sent me her photo. Lily said maybe its the angle of the photo, her face is actually not that big and round. Any bros have checked her out before?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5566/444ex.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/444ex.jpg/)
u got good taste!!! and what i search for is the GFE FEEL!!!!(Bo feel how to kan??)

and so far i tried 2 of lily girls both GFE i rate 8/10 its already very high!!! will fly again soon... the next round i'll give some FR and story~

hitchhiker
08-08-2010, 02:18 PM
hello beijing bros, I am looking for like-minded bros who is interested to chiong Cargo, Cutie, Coco Banana, or whatever discos you feel...
According to national geographic, sometimes hunting in small packs may be better than lone ranger :p
Let me know if you can, and we arrange place/time separately

ksst
08-08-2010, 05:00 PM
I'll be in Shanghai Wed to Fri....

Bro QQboy, not sure you will be in BJ week of 16th Aug? Hope to learn a thing or two from you about BJ... coffee or beers after work if u r free?

and_alloy
08-08-2010, 05:05 PM
hello beijing bros, I am looking for like-minded bros who is interested to chiong Cargo, Cutie, Coco Banana, or whatever discos you feel...have u been going to these places???

and_alloy
08-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Heading up BJ for 5 days after national day. Staying at JianKuoMeng, CBD area (Traders hotel)pls indicate the kind of massages places and the grade of ktv u are looking at especailly ktv's as the range varies very much in bj

hitchhiker
08-08-2010, 06:43 PM
have u been going to these places???

yes...once in a while i will go... i am into local mei mei discos/pubs

i think Cargo or Cutie is not too bad with good mei mei crowd, although it can be quite difficult to get a seat in Cutie sometimes... mediocre dance music but thats not important for me anyway

QQBoy
08-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Bro QQboy, not sure you will be in BJ week of 16th Aug? Hope to learn a thing or two from you about BJ... coffee or beers after work if u r free?

不敢当, I won't be able to teach you anything, but we can be friends. However, I won't be in Beijing this time. Just make sure you have Lily's phone number saved, in case you need a quickie.

and_alloy
08-08-2010, 11:08 PM
i think Cargo or Cutie is not too bad with good mei mei crowd, although it can be quite difficult to get a seat in Cutie sometimes... mediocre dance music but thats not important for me anywayu base in bj? so how do u rate the chances of hit rate at these places coz a few of my friends n me had given up on these places...

aeroblade2
09-08-2010, 10:58 AM
have u been going to these places???
Banana Club is good... but only weekends.... all you need is to treat a drink and soon you'll find yourself swarm with babes...

been there and done that~

serravorte
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM
well well, 2nd time here to BJ and guess watz,
its time to give lily a cor...
pick up wendy this time round and oh my... wat a GFE ger she is...
chat instantly to warm up the session..
very friendly ger and did i not say, BEAUTIFUL...
she wore a very short dress and this is the killer, i like gers wearing dress...
oh my, instantly hook to her...
rest of action is sop as her skin is smooth and hole is tight..
well done to lily and this is the 2nd time i use her stables and my my, her gers are good. think will stay with reliable lily everytime i come to BJ.
only neg part abt her -> her bj time is too short, mabb i enjoy too much that i 4got time flies...
bro out there, treat wendy nicely.. :D
tt's all.. cheers

Kevinboy
10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Bros,

Is Lily number still 13552885100? Going to Beijing in September.. Need to start to compile my provider list :).

Thank you.

aeroblade2
10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Bros,

Is Lily number still 13552885100? Going to Beijing in September.. Need to start to compile my provider list :).

Thank you.
thats the number to cor~

mayoni
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
abit off topic.
but i'm might be going to beijing nxt year, from late feb till June.
may i know how much is the rental over there for 1 bedroom apartment at haiding area?

which bank and telco to intro?

does lily provide girls for massage?

and_alloy
10-08-2010, 10:22 PM
abit off topic.
but i'm might be going to beijing nxt year, from late feb till June.
may i know how much is the rental over there for 1 bedroom apartment at haiding area?

which bank and telco to intro?

does lily provide girls for massage?u are asking about rental for 6 mths later...do u know that in bj, housing is like stock market? and btw, 1 br apt ranges from cheap to ex...from normal housing to what in sg call exec condo to condo...so anything goes...and also haidian is maybe as big as half sg so which area u refering to in haidian also plays a part.

is there much difference in bank when u are there for like 4 mths??? the biggest telco is china mobile

PuTonRen
10-08-2010, 11:10 PM
While chatting with Lily, I came to know that there is a new girl who has just joined her stable.

Weight: 50 kg.
Height: 1.65 m
Boobs: 38B (???)

The above statistics are given by Lily, and I have not tried her before as I am not in Beijing now.

However, this girl would only offer all services except FJ.

Call Lily if you are interested. Strange that Lily did not give me the name of the girl.

I am not an agent for Lily, I am just simply pass along information from her.

PuTonRen
10-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Dear Brothers,

Despite of the fact that Lily's contact has been posted many times in this thread, I still receive many pm's asking for her number. :mad:

I wonder why these brothers would not spend some time to look for her phone number in the thread, I think they are just lazy and want to be spoon fed. I would not answer any such PM nor post asking for Lily's number, If you want to have fun, please do some work.

I shall post for the last time, the phone number of Lily:

fattybong2003
11-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm heading to BJ 1st time next week. Been reading many post and will surely want to try gals from Lily's stable. But just want to confirm the $$$. Can advice? For 2hrs program and overnite?

Pearl
11-08-2010, 02:42 PM
While chatting with Lily, I came to know that there is a new girl who has just joined her stable.

Weight: 50 kg.
Height: 1.65 m
Boobs: 38B (???)

The above statistics are given by Lily, and I have not tried her before as I am not in Beijing now.

However, this girl would only offer all services except FJ.

Call Lily if you are interested. Strange that Lily did not give me the name of the girl.

I am not an agent for Lily, I am just simply pass along information from her.

Haha..bro. Maybe I will drop by BJ in another 2 weeks to settle some urgent company issue.

Your posting sure picked up interest.. that girl DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT FJ.. Is she keeping her cherry for husband?? Dunno in china Anal consider FJ bo. kekeke.

Will call LILY and find out more info.

PuTonRen
11-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Haha..bro. Maybe I will drop by BJ in another 2 weeks to settle some urgent company issue.

Your posting sure picked up interest.. that girl DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT FJ.. Is she keeping her cherry for husband?? Dunno in china Anal consider FJ bo. kekeke.

Haha! Brother,

You got the point, not sure whether Anal is counted as FJ. For that you need to check with Lily or the girl. I think her name is called Li Na. I have never seen the girl. However boob size of 38 B is a bit strange. It can mean plump body with small boob size. Have fun! Lily is reliable. You can try her girls.

coolmanks
11-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Keeping her cherry? It is unlikely she still has it.
It is more likely that she is recovering from an abortion or some other illness hence can have sex for the time being. :eek:

Cheers

QQBoy
11-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Keeping her cherry? It is unlikely she still has it.
It is more likely that she is recovering from an abortion or some other illness hence can have sex for the time being. :eek:

Cheers

Dear Bros,

Just to clarify about Li Na. She is not 38B but 38D, which means she got big tits. If you like to fuck tits, then she's probaby the right one for you. Also, she does special service like those that you usually get from the massage places, eg: painting, breast massage, ice water /hot tea blow job, AR. If you like your arse to be fuck by her, she is also good with that. She can also introduce more unique sex positions to you. Maybe she has mastered the book of kama sutra. I dont' know if she does CIM(口爆) or AJ(做肛) , but you can check with Lily. FJ is also included, but the rate is going to be higher than RMB500 coz she will need 2 hours to do all these for you. I haven't tried, so I don't know the exact price and cannot put up any FR. I am not into kinky sex. I just want a nice girl to spend the quiet evening with me.

mayoni
11-08-2010, 10:16 PM
u are asking about rental for 6 mths later...do u know that in bj, housing is like stock market? and btw, 1 br apt ranges from cheap to ex...from normal housing to what in sg call exec condo to condo...so anything goes...and also haidian is maybe as big as half sg so which area u refering to in haidian also plays a part.

is there much difference in bank when u are there for like 4 mths??? the biggest telco is china mobile

paiseh, i really dont know, which is why I'm asking.
cant find much info on accomodation in beijing.
some websites even quote in usd :confused:

I'm going on an exchange, so most probably some where around peking uni / tsinghua uni. is that area safe at night?

bank i'm looking for accessibility, (bank with most atms) and online banking.

and_alloy
11-08-2010, 10:26 PM
paiseh, i really dont know, which is why I'm asking.
cant find much info on accomodation in beijing.
some websites even quote in usd :confused:

I'm going on an exchange, so most probably some where around peking uni / tsinghua uni. is that area safe at night?

bank i'm looking for accessibility, (bank with most atms) and online banking.
for housing, try http://beijing.haozu.com/, www.ganji.com or www.bj.5i5j.com
u need to sign a contract of minimum 6 mths minimum...if local housing like hdb back home, u will need to pay agent fee for condo then u don't...

for banking, it's like sg where all atm is link...for bigger banks it will be ICBC, Bank of China or maybe even Merchant Bank

hitchhiker
12-08-2010, 01:36 AM
u base in bj? so how do u rate the chances of hit rate at these places coz a few of my friends n me had given up on these places...

- ONS hit rate = 0
- chit chat for the nite and exchange nos = cannot remember how many, mostly don't bother calling after that
- follow up with casual dating, example eating, shopping, disco outing = 5
- follow up to become bonk partner = 2

so i do agree that if looking for quick ONS, the chances are slim.. the mei mei there are not WL, so many will at least need to build relationship before they commit anything

so that is why usually no follow up cos' it takes time and effort to build up the good feelings

Sinlai62412
12-08-2010, 02:08 AM
hi there, have not been to bj or shanghai, planning a trip in sept. what is the booking rate? what services included and how long? how much should one tip? would that be the same in shanghai?thanks. sinlai

mayoni
12-08-2010, 09:23 AM
for housing, try http://beijing.haozu.com/, www.ganji.com or www.bj.5i5j.com
u need to sign a contract of minimum 6 mths minimum...if local housing like hdb back home, u will need to pay agent fee for condo then u don't...

for banking, it's like sg where all atm is link...for bigger banks it will be ICBC, Bank of China or maybe even Merchant Bank

Thanks ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

PuTonRen
12-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Dear Bros,
.with Lily. FJ is also included, but the rate is going to be higher than RMB500 coz she will need 2 hours to do all these for you.....

FJ is also included? This is not what Lily told me, and she did make it clear that the girl did not want to do FJ. I must check with her and would ask her not to give un-true information. I feel like a fool and I hope the brothers in the forum would not think I was trying to lie to them. Damn-it, no more passing of information on Lily,:mad:

Brothers! Use your own judgement!

aeroblade2
12-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm heading to BJ 1st time next week. Been reading many post and will surely want to try gals from Lily's stable. But just want to confirm the $$$. Can advice? For 2hrs program and overnite?

1 shot / 500RMB (Add in 100 for transport)
Overnight / 1000RMB (Add in 100 for transport)

over night is still the best.... cuz confirm do more then 1 shot... lol~ how can u tahan!!! it juz keeps cumming!!! :p

QQBoy
12-08-2010, 06:15 PM
FJ is also included? This is not what Lily told me, and she did make it clear that the girl did not want to do FJ. I must check with her and would ask her not to give un-true information. I feel like a fool and I hope the brothers in the forum would not think I was trying to lie to them. Damn-it, no more passing of information on Lily,:mad:

Brothers! Use your own judgement!

Hi Bro PuTonRen,

I think it's mis-communication la......you know Lily is quite blur sometimes. It is her assistant that clarified this matter with me coz when I read your post, I also puzzled why Li Na doesn't do FJ when I have done it with her before. I am still trying to convince her assistant to join me in Shanghai. Her will is so stong, looks like I'm going to end up with xiao hong tomorrow evening.

PuTonRen
12-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi Bro PuTonRen,

I think it's mis-communication la......you know Lily is quite blur sometimes. It is her assistant that clarified this matter with me coz when I read your post, I also puzzled why Li Na doesn't do FJ when I have done it with her before. I am still trying to convince her assistant to join me in Shanghai. Her will is so stong, looks like I'm going to end up with xiao hong tomorrow evening.

Brother,
Thanks for the clarification. I checked my MSN record, and am sure that she mentioned and insised that Li Na the new girl does not want to do FJ. I have even told her that she might not be popular. However, I am not sure we are talking about the same girl, who joined three days ago only. If so, then it is not a miscommunication from Lily, but a misunderstanding on the identity of which Li Na we are refering to.

Haha! but I would not be upset by this incident as it is really none of my business, but Lily's. I would not pass on the any information about Lily and her girls anymore to avoid mistakes.

Have fun with Xiao Hong and, with good luck and persuasive power, with her assistant. Haha.....

fatsoslim
13-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Came back not long ago frm BJ.

FRs from lily's garage:

Xiao Hong:

She is a very very young looking SYT. Turns me ON damn fast cos she's just so YOUNG ! if u love Very Young SYT i think u gotta try her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 xiaomeimei u cannot expect fully develop hor.
Body: 7/10 Fair complexion Snow white and small size.
Boobs: 7/10 probably bout A cup but nice to play with
Nipples: PINK
BBBJ: 6/10 abit too short and still got room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 accommodates to all the postion
Audio system: 9/10 very natural and very sweet tone.

Overall: writing this short FR on her i think i miss her le,. SYT ! small size and alot of postion to play with. RTF YESH !

Wendy:

looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 slightly tanned and slightly shapy
Body: 7/10 avg size
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Guess you notice its seven all the way. kinda like an avg session. her big eyes and friendliness scores about an 8/10 i would say. She is wat i would say an average FL but would give you a satisfaction.

Overall: Had a good time with her she knows when to do wat and stuff like tt but i guess she isn't my cup of tea. RTF mayb no cos i think there is other flowers awaiting.

Overall on Lily's garage,

NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME A HAPPY MAN WHEN I LEAVE BEIJING!
Comes to the hotel in the time tt was arrange and the horse never makes u sighz,. always a Good Session.

SirDennis
14-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Came back not long ago frm BJ.

FRs from lily's garage:

Xiao Hong:

She is a very very young looking SYT. Turns me ON damn fast cos she's just so YOUNG ! if u love Very Young SYT i think u gotta try her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 xiaomeimei u cannot expect fully develop hor.
Body: 7/10 Fair complexion Snow white and small size.
Boobs: 7/10 probably bout A cup but nice to play with
Nipples: PINK
BBBJ: 6/10 abit too short and still got room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 accommodates to all the postion
Audio system: 9/10 very natural and very sweet tone.

Overall: writing this short FR on her i think i miss her le,. SYT ! small size and alot of postion to play with. RTF YESH !

Wendy:

looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 slightly tanned and slightly shapy
Body: 7/10 avg size
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Guess you notice its seven all the way. kinda like an avg session. her big eyes and friendliness scores about an 8/10 i would say. She is wat i would say an average FL but would give you a satisfaction.

Overall: Had a good time with her she knows when to do wat and stuff like tt but i guess she isn't my cup of tea. RTF mayb no cos i think there is other flowers awaiting.

Overall on Lily's garage,

NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME A HAPPY MAN WHEN I LEAVE BEIJING!
Comes to the hotel in the time tt was arrange and the horse never makes u sighz,. always a Good Session.

All these girls sound fantastic.

Do any guys here try to make proper gf's out of these sweet girls? I mean no money involved (is it even possible?)

Knowing me, if I had a night with a girls like this, i'd be totally smitten!

QQBoy
14-08-2010, 07:42 AM

Do any guys here try to make proper gf's out of these sweet girls? I mean no money involved (is it even possible?)

Bro SirDennis,

There is no free lunch in this world. These are working girls, they look sweet, but inside them they are not sweet at all. If there is no money involved, you'll still end up giving her even more. Couple of years ago, there is a bro that has made one of Lily's girl to be his girlfriend. Of course the sessions are free, but he ended up giving her a monthly allowance, brought her gifts, helped her to pay her school fees, went holidays and so on. To the girl, he is probably just a banker. Think twice before you really want to endulge into such a relationship.

PuTonRen
14-08-2010, 08:40 AM

I am not sure the intention of making the girl a proper girl friend, to owe her or to have free sessions with her to claim conquest? knowing that she is a working girl.

There are many brothers who claim to have received free sex sessions with girls. As I always say, "Nothing is free, it is when and how you are going to pay for it!"

My 2 cent worth

trellis001
14-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Everything has a price.

Its pay now or pay later!

In Cash or in Kind.

jacetan
14-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Totally overprice, I think.

http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

SirDennis
14-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Bro SirDennis,

There is no free lunch in this world. These are working girls, they look sweet, but inside them they are not sweet at all. If there is no money involved, you'll still end up giving her even more. Couple of years ago, there is a bro that has made one of Lily's girl to be his girlfriend. Of course the sessions are free, but he ended up giving her a monthly allowance, brought her gifts, helped her to pay her school fees, went holidays and so on. To the girl, he is probably just a banker. Think twice before you really want to endulge into such a relationship.

I am not sure the intention of making the girl a proper girl friend, to owe her or to have free sessions with her to claim conquest? knowing that she is a working girl.

There are many brothers who claim to have received free sex sessions with girls. As I always say, "Nothing is free, it is when and how you are going to pay for it!"

My 2 cent worth

I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.

QQBoy
15-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.

If any bros have experienced that, he is single, and she is expecting marriage. Like what bro trellis001 said

Everything has a price.

Its pay now or pay later!

In Cash or in Kind.

It is possible to find true love with Lily's girls, but still it has a price to it.

hotbut
16-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi all bros. I am going to Beijing for about a week. See that Lily's contacts are quite reliable. Wanna try but it seems that Yanda is quite serious this time.

Could you let me know what hotels you are staying? Do they raid hotels? Heard from some people that hotel is not safe now. Should stay in condominium type hotels...

ksst
16-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi,

Any bros interested to hang out tomorrow evening (around 8-9pm) or Wed? PM me, thanks.

QQBoy
16-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Hi all bros. I am going to Beijing for about a week. See that Lily's contacts are quite reliable. Wanna try but it seems that Yanda is quite serious this time.

Could you let me know what hotels you are staying? Do they raid hotels? Heard from some people that hotel is not safe now. Should stay in condominium type hotels...

So far, Lily's customers haven't been caught before, I hope you are not the first one. If you are worried, you can stay in 4 or 5 star hotels like Westin, Kerry Center, Traders, Grand Millennium, Hyatt, Hilton, etc. Or you can arrange for afternoon delight, or happy hours.

You should be alert too. If you see police cars stopped outside the hotel, then cancel the session.

Have fun in Beijing!!!

hotbut
17-08-2010, 01:52 AM
So far, Lily's customers haven't been caught before, I hope you are not the first one. If you are worried, you can stay in 4 or 5 star hotels like Westin, Kerry Center, Traders, Grand Millennium, Hyatt, Hilton, etc. Or you can arrange for afternoon delight, or happy hours.

You should be alert too. If you see police cars stopped outside the hotel, then cancel the session.

Have fun in Beijing!!!

Well thanks a lot. I can, but still I saw one bro got checked by the police even staying in Wangfujing Grand Hotel. Really hope Yanda is finished soon.

I am not sure if 4 or 5 stars can guarantee the safety. Afternoon delight, yeah, maybe this is a safer choice.

Thanks a lot bro.

and_alloy
17-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I am not sure if 4 or 5 stars can guarantee the safety. Afternoon delight, yeah, maybe this is a safer choice.if u are worried, go to service condo apt then...and btw, WFJ Grand is not a international chain hotel like those mentioned, so it's different

PuTonRen
17-08-2010, 11:01 AM
if u are worried, go to service condo apt then...and btw, WFJ Grand is not a international chain hotel like those mentioned, so it's different

International Chain Hotel could be safer, although you still have to exercise caution. I was once staying in Novotel Peace Hotel at Wangfujing area, I came back with my regular girl one night, and was stopped by the hotel security (luckily, not the police). It all depends on luck. If you are worried, please take Bro and_alloy advice and stay in a service apartment.

Wizard69
17-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Wang Fu Jing is a f###-up hotel. Avoid it as the inhouse security there sebei kuailan

adamfish
17-08-2010, 07:01 PM
i was told by my local contact that Yanda will not end till 1 Oct, china national day. Still long way to go..

Any bro plan to make trip to tongjou or near by town for Live firing trip?
:)

Well thanks a lot. I can, but still I saw one bro got checked by the police even staying in Wangfujing Grand Hotel. Really hope Yanda is finished soon.

I am not sure if 4 or 5 stars can guarantee the safety. Afternoon delight, yeah, maybe this is a safer choice.

Thanks a lot bro.

QQBoy
18-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Bros who are going to Beijing, do note that Lily has started to provide genuine incall and outcall massage done by certified female blind masseuse. They are very experienced, and can do upper back and full body massage, and foot reflexology in your hotel room. For outcall massage, the rate is RMB200 + taxi fare for 1 hour. Business hours is from 2pm - 2am. You can call Lily at 13552885100 to find out more.

laowai
18-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi guys.....just wanted to introduce myself.....i wasn't going to sign up here until i found that there was a china scene. Im from America & probably planning for a trip to some place in china in the fall time. So will be keeping a close eye on all places related to china. but so far i think beijing,qingdao, zhuhai are tops of my list to decide on

laugh916
18-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi,

Any bros interested to hang out tomorrow evening (around 8-9pm) or Wed? PM me, thanks.

Hi bro ksst,

I'm interested to hang out tonight in Beijing. Any good plan? :)

laugh916
18-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi all bro,

I just reached Beijing this morning, read all bros here talking about Lily service. Can share the contact no or any website to choose the girl?

Also, any good night life like pub or disco to recommend?

Thanks in advance.

AAconnection
18-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Wang Fu Jing is a f###-up hotel. Avoid it as the inhouse security there sebei kuailan

You right man, I bring a girl to JingShan Hotel the security ask what is your relationship with the girl but the girl was quick say that I am his Lao Kong or else also in trouble. Strangely the counter provide free CD two brands to choose but did not take. Brother who cheong BJ need to be prepare for unexpected question post by the security.

and_alloy
19-08-2010, 09:31 AM
While searching for service apartments for a friend, came across some in which i am posting for your references:-

Seasons Park Hotel Beijing - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_50301021.html
Beijing Taiyue Heights Apartment - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_40101191.html
Lee Garden Service Apartment Beijing - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_40101132.html
Luxury Serviced Residence - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_40101208.html
Forte International Apartment Hotel - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_40101737.html
Beijing Olsen Service Apartment - http://hotel.elong.net/detail_en_40101707.html

ksst
19-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi bro ksst,

I'm interested to hang out tonight in Beijing. Any good plan? :)

Hi there,

I'm joining bro and_alloy for dinner tonight at San Li Tun. Join us if you are keen... See your PM for my contact details.

ksst
21-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Bro and_alloy,

Many thanks for showing me around and bringing me places while I was in BJ. And even more thanks for your help at the ktv, I didnt even expect she would go out, haha :D

Good recommendation on the dinner and thanks for the treat. Next time my turn :-)

got time, see you in cp.

noobiedick
22-08-2010, 08:40 PM
hello bro.. sharing my FR on Lily's girl

Wang Li
Height: ~1.72m
Bods: 7
Boobs: 6.5 (nice size, small C but saggy)
GFE: 7
Overall: Nice girl but seems rather inexperience. You need to lead her.

Shu Fei
Height: ~1.6m
Bods: 7.5 (fair lady, average, not slim but nice to hold)
Boobs: 7 (nice size, B I think)
GFE: 7.5
Overall: She one of the better ones. What I love about her is her hair. I love her BBBJ and reminds me of my bonking SIA stewardess. Some minor complexion issue but yes. Recommended. Very good attitude.

Jing Jing
Eh.. no lah

Wendy
Height: ~1.6m (almost same height as ShuFei)
Bods: 6.5 (not fair, slim and good smooth skin)
Boobs: 6 (small B or A)
GFE: okay
Overall: She has initiative but no BBBJ, which turns me off immediately. Do a quick job, paid and ask her to leave.

Yang Yang
Height: 1.5m (if height is not an issue)
Bods: 7 small and petite
Boods: B (smooth and nice to hold)
GFE: Perfect!
Overall: I would rank Yang Yang above ShuFei. Cute girl who warms up quickly and had a really good time.

Thanks to Bro QQBoy for his recommendation. Lily's services are prompt and customer oriented. May I have high expectation after looking at all the blogs... in my opinion, Lily girls are friendly and guaranteed service but they are not lookers compared to the following online sites. I say guaranteed cause I've tried various website and those posting on craigslist as well. They all turn out to be big disappoint until I tried Lily's.

Maybe Lily should set up a private club (restricted group) or something.. with pictures.

http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/
http://maria2050.blog.com/

Then again, not sure if these are real... any bro can advice (beside JaceTan and 2012)?

I still think going to a CAT5 KTV, pick up a girl and then make her a regular FB is the best shot. Unfortunately, my regular girl disappear on me.

Aftershave@8
23-08-2010, 09:42 PM
As an occasional visitor to BJ I rely on SBF bros recommendations, which I am thankful for. Lily and her stable of girls have consistently delivered good, reliable service. After checking out Ding Ding and Qi Qi in previous trips past few months, I have just sampled CQ stock Wendy -

Looks: 6.5/10 (7 with hair let down when she rides me); good dress sense, casual smart variety, can take to dinner-type

Body: 7/10 (succulent & sensitive tits, soft on the outer ring, though slight hardness detected near base plate but ok for me)

Attitude & Service: 8/10 (capped BJ, a bit short, but very playful with full-on electricity including intermittent short, sharp, wet lip kissing)

Wendy is fair and smooth-skinned, about 1.65m tall girl who knows how to please. She also speaks a bit of England and smile alot

SevenPower
23-08-2010, 09:57 PM
Hey Bros,

New here. I will be in Beijing next Monday and leaving on Tuesday. Would like to try some overnight service.

Has any one tried Lily's overnight girls? Who is recommendable and what do you usually do for the whole night? How many time can you cum?

thanks!

jackmeoff
23-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Hi there,

I'm joining bro and_alloy for dinner tonight at San Li Tun. Join us if you are keen... See your PM for my contact details.

hi guys, will be in BJ till Sat this week for biz. Anyone care to hang out together? :)

lensmen
23-08-2010, 11:47 PM
just booked Lily Girl : Shu Fei ( SzeChuan )

I would rate her as follows :

Look : 6.5 /10 Fair skin
Ht : 1.6m
( . ) ( . ) : feel like 33 B or C
FJ : not to bad 6.5 / 10
BJ : 6.5 /10
GFF : 6 / 10
Overall : 6.5 / 10

Wanted to book her for over night, but she got to work by day.
Will try other Lily chick ...

* finally I can start to post on SBF

cheers,
lensmen

QQBoy
25-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Thanks to Bro QQBoy for his recommendation. Lily's services are prompt and customer oriented. May I have high expectation after looking at all the blogs... in my opinion, Lily girls are friendly and guaranteed service but they are not lookers compared to the following online sites. I say guaranteed cause I've tried various website and those posting on craigslist as well. They all turn out to be big disappoint until I tried Lily's.

Glad you had a nice time in Beijing, despite the hot weather.

secreta
27-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I think Lili is quite service oriented. I tried the blind masseur. Ok service. But actually you can get better massage services outside. I would like to try the special service but too bad OC is here together

coolguy28_1999
07-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Just touched down in BJ.
Contacted Lily and Jingjing is on her way now ;)

coolguy28_1999
07-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Her name is Ding Ding, from Anhui, full-time working in supermarket
Lily asked her to take cab to B2 carpark and I went down to fetch her (hotel lift needs room card to activate). Smart way to siam from security guards station at lobby :D

Ding Ding
Looks: 6.5/10 (I dislike the long hair that brush my face when she rode me)
Body: 7/10 (not so fair but very proportion)
Breast: 34C (quite a handful, tits exploding from her under-sized bra)
Nipple: light brown
BBBJ: 7/10, can extend upon request before she put on rubber, a bit light but very wet
Attitude & Service: 8/10 (got gf feeling)
Damage: 500+100 (for taxi)

Verdict: Good but can be better. will try other gal tmr.

xiaohuge
07-09-2010, 11:35 PM
Bro,

I am going shanghai next Sunday, wonder if lily provide gal at shanghai? Would like to have a day of service at my hotel? What's the damage like?

Xiaohuge

QQBoy
07-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Bro,

I am going shanghai next Sunday, wonder if lily provide gal at shanghai? Would like to have a day of service at my hotel? What's the damage like?

Xiaohuge

Bro, if you got cash, can arrange Lily to fly the girl to meet you in shanghai, and stay with you for the rest of your trip.

QQBoy
07-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Was chatting with Lily over msn just now, and she told me that a new girl has joined her stable. Even sent me the photo. Since I have no plans to go Beijing this month, any bros who are in Beijing, or are planning to go Beijing, please check out this girl and put up a FR here. Thanks.

Name: Xiao Rou
Height: 1.63m

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4310/000006.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/000006.jpg/)

Jlim
08-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Any recommendations other than Lily???

El Frances
08-09-2010, 04:35 AM
hello bro.. sharing my FR on Lily's girl

Maybe Lily should set up a private club (restricted group) or something.. with pictures.

http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/
http://maria2050.blog.com/

Then again, not sure if these are real... any bro can advice (beside JaceTan and 2012)?.

First, the pics on ANY website are NEVER the real pics of the girls they send. It includes the two sites you quote. I have reported extensively on Maria's girls (click on my name to find the post). Broadly speaking I found the girls prettier than Lili's but service quality was not homogenous (from excellent to terrible!).

Pink_Flyod
08-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Was chatting with Lily over msn just now, and she told me that a new girl has joined her stable. Even sent me the photo. Since I have no plans to go Beijing this month, any bros who are in Beijing, or are planning to go Beijing, please check out this girl and put up a FR here. Thanks.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4310/000006.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/000006.jpg/)

Wah Bro QQ...saliva dripping man.... 18 yr somemore. Will book this one for sure on my up coming trip to Beijing.

chippy
08-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi Bro QQ,

I'm also in China once a month, but not always in BJ.

BJ seems like more fun compared to SH, but maybe that's because I don't know where to cheong in SH.

I usually go to Cargo if got kaki. or else just try to sian waitress in hotel. manage to get 1 number last time. Will try to call her next time I'm in BJ.

Pearl
08-09-2010, 02:11 PM

WAH!!!

This is totally my type face.. a little bit like Elva..

Must lanlan find excuse to go BJ liao.

Thanks QQboy!

Xiaozhang
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Any bro tried Xiao Rou from Lily yet ? Any report. Picture looks too good to be true le.

I heard Xiao Hong also looks good and young but not sure about her service. any bro ?

AAconnection
08-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Transit at Beijing these few months, most of the time arrive in the morning and to leave in the evening, I have the most 6 hours free before I embark to another province. During these free time planning how to ride a horse from Lily stable which look interesting. Any brother know of places of transit or hotel for short stay which I can use for riding horse without question ask by transit provider. Thanks in advance.

Pearl
08-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Transit at Beijing these few months, most of the time arrive in the morning and to leave in the evening, I have the most 6 hours free before I embark to another province. During these free time planning how to ride a horse from Lily stable which look interesting. Any brother know of places of transit or hotel for short stay which I can use for riding horse without question ask by transit provider. Thanks in advance.

This request u should post to LILY. She is very helpful and resourceful. ;)

El Frances
09-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Hmmm! I'm already dreaming about this Xiao Rou. I hope it's real....

AAconnection
09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Brother Pearl thank you for your suggestion. I will contact her via telephone when I am in BJ.

lihobo
09-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Bro, Can have contact?

altisD
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi Bro, I will be in BJ from 13-17th and staying in Lido Hotel NO. 6 JIANGTAI ROADCHAOYANG DISTRICTBEIJING 100004. Any idea if Lily can provide horse overnight and if it is safe for this hotel??? Thanks for all Bros help!!

liankiller
11-09-2010, 06:19 AM
WAH!!!

This is totally my type face.. a little bit like Elva..

Must lanlan find excuse to go BJ liao.

Thanks QQboy!

hmmm...maybe I can put an FR on her when I go there this Mon instead of Sept end :D

QQBoy
12-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi Bro, I will be in BJ from 13-17th and staying in Lido Hotel NO. 6 JIANGTAI ROADCHAOYANG DISTRICTBEIJING 100004. Any idea if Lily can provide horse overnight and if it is safe for this hotel??? Thanks for all Bros help!!

Lido hotel is ok. Enjoy!

and_alloy
12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Please refrain from cheonging on the 11th of every month as it's the creakdown day of vices...
http://news.qq.com/a/20100912/000410.htm

AssLover
12-09-2010, 09:55 PM
I am in Beijing now and got a erection after seeing this picture! Wow best girl from Lilly.must try

siangsiang
13-09-2010, 04:37 AM
hi all.. esp to those in peking..

i've been looking thru this thread but cdnt find what i want.

any bros here know a good masseuse who comes to the hotel? maybe followed by a handjob? cos that's all i want.

thx for info.

and_alloy
13-09-2010, 01:45 PM
any bros here know a good masseuse who comes to the hotel? maybe followed by a handjob? cos that's all i want.

thx for info.just for you http://massageinbeijing.spaces.live.com/