PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Puding
13-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey pp, Was juz wondering. When u say overnight wat time to wat time does it mean? sorry if its a Stupit Qns.

yc929496
14-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi Bros, arriving in BJ on the 23rd - 25th Sept. Looking for any Bros to have drinks and more ?

Staying at the Park Hyatt in SOHO area. Any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

Interested in massage in room and a warm body to accompany to sleep for the night.

Thanks in advance for any help.

altisD
14-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi fellow Samters,

Have just called Lily to arrange for a horse to stay overnight..mentioned to her would like to get Xiao Ruo....especially after seeing the picture...
Cut the long story short...a girl turn up...is not Xiao Ruo for sure...not even close...!!!

Tell me name is Xiao Yu....as in swimming in chinese...

Lan lan...bring her up to room...smell like a stick of cigrarette...heart die half..
mentioned stay overnight...but she strip down real fast...and want to start action!! without even first going to bath first!! real turn-off but little bro was anticipating for Xiao Ruo...so LL go alone and do a quick FJ and send her back home....

Verdict:

foreplay: virtually none...no catbath...no massage..nothing..want to suck nipple also push here and there..totally turn off....didn't even get to squeeze her tits!
BJ...no BJJJ...another let down...BJ is so so only after a while asked to start action!!
FJ: one of the worst i had, 2/10
look: 4/10
skin: not smooth...and not fair at all...
Hair: dye colour close to blonde
Figure: A to B cup

only ride on missionary and finish off in doggy...just want to fire off quick and get her out of the room fast...whole session i reckon less then 1/2 hr!!

Damage: 500 + 50 taxi (she actually asked for 100!!)

RTF: never...called Lily to complain and she promised me a replacement and promised to send one good horse to me...hope she keep her promise if not i will not have faith in her again...

Quite disappointed, especially after reading so much positive post on Lily horses...

So Bro...guess it is still down to luck...or am I just plain unlucky?? Any bro care to share??

To end it all...it is better to spend the money on Geyland $50 one shot...haha..in fact some of the FL here in Sammy have much better services...bathtub...BJJJJ...CIM....catbath...mass age...bro who tried the FL before should know...2 shot without rush and well worth every dollar you pay... :)

altisD
15-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Overnight is from 11pm - 7am...but the girls might change it to earlier or later...

altisD
15-09-2010, 12:03 AM
hi fellow senior...can advise if i can still trust Lily...?? maybe should look at else where for supply...???

Thanks a million...

Jlim
15-09-2010, 12:15 AM
I have the same experience with altisD.
Goods and promise don't match.

I think Lily cannot be trusted too.

ksst
15-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi Bros, arriving in BJ on the 23rd - 25th Sept. Looking for any Bros to have drinks and more ?

Staying at the Park Hyatt in SOHO area. Any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

Interested in massage in room and a warm body to accompany to sleep for the night.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Massage in room --> See bro And_Alloy earlier post (one or two pages before this)

Warm body --> this period is not too safe. Yanda quite serious since 9-11. No kidding. I'd rather f and sleep well than risk gongan knocking at the door with 2 warm bodies in the room.

yc929496
15-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Massage in room --> See bro And_Alloy earlier post (one or two pages before this)

Warm body --> this period is not too safe. Yanda quite serious since 9-11. No kidding. I'd rather f and sleep well than risk gongan knocking at the door with 2 warm bodies in the room.

Many Thanks for your advice. This Yanda thing is really depressing. Was in Humen (donguan) 3 weeks ago, and all the massage bath places closed.

Again, any reccomendations will be greatly appreciated.

liankiller
15-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Yo bro

Also in BJ since Mon. Tried girl from Lily also, no have Xiao Ruo but got a Ji Ji. Not quite a looker (but at certain angle looks quite nice) but definitely a servicer. Maybe should have tried the xue shen lei xing and get the mei mei feel as suggested by Lily in the first place.

Never tried Lily again though...but had a good drink over at the stretch of bars at Soho and mei mei singing. Next stop Cocobanana but dun know if will be happening on a wed night.

Cheers

Hi fellow Samters,

Have just called Lily to arrange for a horse to stay overnight..mentioned to her would like to get Xiao Ruo....especially after seeing the picture...
Cut the long story short...a girl turn up...is not Xiao Ruo for sure...not even close...!!!

Tell me name is Xiao Yu....as in swimming in chinese...

Lan lan...bring her up to room...smell like a stick of cigrarette...heart die half..
mentioned stay overnight...but she strip down real fast...and want to start action!! without even first going to bath first!! real turn-off but little bro was anticipating for Xiao Ruo...so LL go alone and do a quick FJ and send her back home....

Verdict:

foreplay: virtually none...no catbath...no massage..nothing..want to suck nipple also push here and there..totally turn off....didn't even get to squeeze her tits!
BJ...no BJJJ...another let down...BJ is so so only after a while asked to start action!!
FJ: one of the worst i had, 2/10
look: 4/10
skin: not smooth...and not fair at all...
Hair: dye colour close to blonde
Figure: A to B cup

only ride on missionary and finish off in doggy...just want to fire off quick and get her out of the room fast...whole session i reckon less then 1/2 hr!!

Damage: 500 + 50 taxi (she actually asked for 100!!)

RTF: never...called Lily to complain and she promised me a replacement and promised to send one good horse to me...hope she keep her promise if not i will not have faith in her again...

Quite disappointed, especially after reading so much positive post on Lily horses...

So Bro...guess it is still down to luck...or am I just plain unlucky?? Any bro care to share??

To end it all...it is better to spend the money on Geyland $50 one shot...haha..in fact some of the FL here in Sammy have much better services...bathtub...BJJJJ...CIM....catbath...mass age...bro who tried the FL before should know...2 shot without rush and well worth every dollar you pay... :)

AssLover
15-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I had the same issue...is lily now in to bait and switch? Bro QQboy should advice Lilly that her name is getting getting bad like others.

AssLover
15-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Park Hyatt bar Xiu got many good looking mei meis get one and have fun.....expensive but good looking and most can speak English.

AssLover
15-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Went to Grand Hyatt health club yesterday night and got a massage. After end lady asked me if I needed a release I said why not.....she said 100 dollars...I said no way if I can fuck yes.....after haggling paid her 30 got nice release was able to roam. This lady had solid boobs.....may be next time get in room and bang her:)

yc929496
15-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Park Hyatt bar Xiu got many good looking mei meis get one and have fun.....expensive but good looking and most can speak English.

Thanks Bro, are the girls at Xiu ok to pick up back to the room ? Whats the damage normally ?

Cheers for your help.

sadness
15-09-2010, 06:25 PM
I know that there's a pretty high chance that you'll end up having to lavish presents on them and they'll be in it for the money, but what I'm really asking is if anyone has truly had one become a proper girlfriend- someone who is your good friend, confidante, is as careful as you with your money, doesn't expect presents etc.

I had an experience with Lily's girl, not free sex, but we had party with few other Lily's girls as well as some other guys, drink all night and chatting all night long in one of the girl's home. As some brothers said, they are working girls, free sex maybe as difficult as winning the lottery ticket. But with my personal experience, I'll say it is possible to have some OTHER fun and quality time with them.

AssLover
16-09-2010, 12:04 AM
I paid about 1300 for couple of hours.....worth it. She is working as a sales assistant and wanted quick money for travel during oct. Holidays.

Mark Lim
16-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Hi bros,

Juz heard from my gal in PEK tat Gong An r veri strict these few days till their National Day, 1st Oct, they conduct random raids frequently now. till she cant go work(ktv) also.

Cheers

she cannot go to work because she does not have an IC card, so she is ilegal ktv girl. All ktv girls with IC card can work as normal. BJ has recently legalise paid service in ktvs - ie you pay girl tips to accompany you for the night. but the girl must register with gong an and make an IC card (like geylang wls)

noobiedick
16-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Back in Beijing. Called Lily and arrange for a few girls to bonk. Ask for Xiao Ruo but surprisingly, Lily advise against it.

Anyway.. Here are the FRs

QiQi
Looks: 6.5
Body: 6 (a little fleshy)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
RTF: no

XiaoQiao
20yo student
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 (slim)
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 7.5
RTF: Maybe/Yes

What happened to all those gorgeous girls in Sex141? Someone should setup a shop and supply 141 girls in Beijing..

prcsytlover
16-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Back in Beijing. Called Lily and arrange for a few girls to bonk. Ask for Xiao Ruo but surprisingly, Lily advise against it.

Anyway.. Here are the FRs

QiQi
Looks: 6.5
Body: 6 (a little fleshy)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
RTF: no

XiaoRuo
20yo student
Looks: 6
Body: 6.5 (slim)
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 7.5
RTF: Maybe/Yes

What happened to all those gorgeous girls in Sex141? Someone should setup a shop and supply 141 girls in Beijing..
wow!!! the photo looks so swee.. u only give look - 6 only...

hmm... what happen..

noobiedick
16-09-2010, 10:09 PM
wow!!! the photo looks so swee.. u only give look - 6 only...

hmm... what happen..

Sorry, it's Xiao Qiao, not Xiao Ruo..

less
16-09-2010, 11:16 PM
This tuesday i travelled to Beijing , i was told Beijing is very strict, but i want to try and i give phone call to lily and asked her if she could send girl to the hotel where I live, I lived in Beijing International Hotel, she told me ok and asked me what kind of girl i prefer , I told her i prefer the pure white thin good girl, so lily QQboy introduced me right girl, about 40 minutes later:p

Mark Lim
16-09-2010, 11:30 PM
bro, no leh, apparently she has a IC, juz tat her ktv joint got raid 2 nights ago, everyone juz flee for their lives, haha...

i see, better to avoid such joint. they have no gong an link.

yc929496
17-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Just found this site - www.expatchn.com

Girls look good. Reliable ?

QQBoy
17-09-2010, 06:29 PM
This tuesday i travelled to Beijing , i was told Beijing is very strict, but i want to try and i give phone call to lily and asked her if she could send girl to the hotel where I live, I lived in Beijing International Hotel, she told me ok and asked me what kind of girl i prefer , I told her i prefer the pure white thin good girl, so lily QQboy introduced me right girl, about 40 minutes later:p

Bro, I am not an OKT .... just like you I am her customer. Just want to share with the bro here what she has to offer. I still got no chance to go to Beijiing to check out Xiao Rou. Hopefully after the Oct holidays, my boss will let me go. Otherwise, I'll ask Lily to arrange Xiao Rou to Hong Kong to meet me instead. Ha!

QQBoy
17-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi Bros,

Just found this site - www.expatchn.com

Girls look good. Reliable ?

None of the websites are reliable, therefore it's better to work with a reliable OKT.

noobiedick
17-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Bro.. forget about Xiao Rou..

Looks: 6 or less
Body: 5.5 (short and stout)
BBBJ: None.. claimed she has ulcer
Catbath: 2
FJ: None.. ask her to f** off

Now to be fair to Lily, I think she was played out by the girls. Cos she advise not to take Xiao Rou and arranged for another girl; but Xiao Rou showed up. I think the girls are either arranging amongst themselves or she actually gets her stock from somewhere else.

Either that or Lily is using the same girls with different names but I don't think so. She has been pretty accurate with her recommendation.

noobiedick
18-09-2010, 05:52 PM
My last conquest in Beijing before coming back...

QiQi (new girl, not the old one)

Looks: 7.5 (looks 80% like 何美钿 )
Body: 6.5 (small girl body, no tits, not fair)
BBBJ: None
FJ: 5 (dead fish but she's new and young)

http://images.star.mop.com/file/mainland_f/2006-09-14/U45P16T3D3855F103DT20060914213438.jpg

Also confirmed from the girl that Lily gets her girl from other OKT. Sometimes, the OKT plays her out by sending different girl or another girl under same name..

So bro.. tell Lily what you want and she will give you a detailed description. If it does match, ask for the girl's name and call Lily. She will tell the OKT off and ask the girl to F* off..

AssLover
18-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Looks like we need to start this business with Lily and service our bro,s. Surprised in China why so many issues? Supply is plenty

noobiedick
18-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Looks like we need to start this business with Lily and service our bro,s. Surprised in China why so many issues? Supply is plenty

Yes! Bro Mark and QQBoy should supply contacts CAT4 & 5 KTV girls to Lily for us

Mark Lim
18-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Yes! Bro Mark and QQBoy should supply contacts CAT4 & 5 KTV girls to Lily for us

haha, there are thosands of Cat 400/500/600/700 girls in bj and hundred of mamis in the high end ktvs. why supply contacts to an okt? you just need to get to know the mami and she will deliver one to your destination as and when you need.

rhode1
19-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Asslover ,
are you sure it was at the grand hyatt ,because last time i was there ,they look horrified whan i asked a HJ.
So i went in a 4 stars hotel XIJIAO near the blcu university Haidan very good massage of 2 hours and then same response ,we don't do that here....(hj).
i am searching a five star where i will be able to get one!!
Thanks in advance.

2-0-1-2
20-09-2010, 10:46 AM
a good site, but seems these independent girls always overcharging. http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Maria a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called FeiFei came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Fei Fei is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha

Too bad that time I only stay in Beijing for only 2 days just for a meeting.
Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing

QQBoy
20-09-2010, 01:47 PM

You are very entrepreneurial. Suggest to Lily and see what she says :)

QQBoy
20-09-2010, 01:51 PM
My last conquest in Beijing before coming back...

QiQi (new girl, not the old one)

Looks: 7.5 (looks 80% like 何美钿 )
Body: 6.5 (small girl body, no tits, not fair)
BBBJ: None
FJ: 5 (dead fish but she's new and young)

http://images.star.mop.com/file/mainland_f/2006-09-14/U45P16T3D3855F103DT20060914213438.jpg

Also confirmed from the girl that Lily gets her girl from other OKT. Sometimes, the OKT plays her out by sending different girl or another girl under same name..

So bro.. tell Lily what you want and she will give you a detailed description. If it does match, ask for the girl's name and call Lily. She will tell the OKT off and ask the girl to F* off..

So the new Qi Qi looks like this?

http://www.zsr.cc/ExpertHome/UploadFiles_4437/200706/2007615163834865.jpg

BigdickWhiteman
20-09-2010, 07:52 PM
This is one of Lilly's girls named Wendy:

Looks: 8.5
Body: 7.7 (small, firm body, nice tits, great skin)
BBBJ: Yes, with ball licking a definite plus
FJ: 5 (active and lets you know what she wants)

I had the distinct pleasure of having a wonderful time with Wendy; a true professional. My hotel in Beijing was a little bit off of the beaten path and she had trouble finding it. She had the courtesy to call me and say she would be running late because she could not find it. Her English, although not perfect, was more than enough to convey what she wanted to say.
She arrived 20 minutes after the appointed time in high heels, white hot pants and a nice tight white top. She was well groomed with great hands.

She undressed in front of me and went to take a shower. She came back and crawled into bed and proceeded to tongue my nipples and play with Mr. Happy who was already very interested. She then inserted him in her mouth and after a few pumps, she ran her tongue down the shaft and proceeded to tongue and gently bite my balls. Now, that, my friends, was awesome !!!

She had incredible, nice, firm breasts. I guesstimate a size B. She enjoyed my squeezing her nipples.

She then skillfully put on a condom and got on top both facing and backwards. She then grabbed me and made me penetrate from behind. After doing the jackhammer with her for a few minutes, Old Faithful finally occurred in a quantity beyond a teaspoon but more like a large soup spoon size. As she took off the condom she was amazed at what I had produced; thanks to her.

She showered again and came back to bed and talked and cuddled for awhile longer.

In my estimation, this 22 year old is every man's fantasy with regard to Asian women. I would rate her a 7 to 7 1/2.

Donnie29
23-09-2010, 12:42 AM
how much is the girls?500rmb?

samseng67
24-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Bros

Seeking advice of the old hands here

Staying at the Hilton @ Wangfujing

Any recommendations for massages there?

generally safe area from the gong an??

Thanks

Pearl
24-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Bros

Thanks

Bro..

Safest is in house HC lo. If u plan to go out, u better have a local guide or jio any of the old hands in Beijing.

I always stay in Zhaolong. There is a good massage shop. Walk out main entrance, turn right and follow the road ( dont cross any road). About 30meters, you will see a BIG signboard for massage. This is a proper massage place..

2-0-1-2
24-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Bros

Thanks

Hi, bro samseng67, you can try Maria's outcall service. It's a very old shop here and generally safe. Maria's an hornist and warm-hearted lady. She always try to provide best service for you. Here's her number: 13911246512.

There're several levels girls(college students, company staff, models, foreigners etc.) at Maria's shop. In order to less down time you'd better tell your need(girl's type, age, face,height, shape, skin, attitude etc. ) in detail. Generally the right girl you want will go to your door in 30 mins. If you don't like her you can call Maria and she'll try to change another one for you.

When I'm at Beijing I always call Maria's service. It gives me pleasure. Wish you good luck!

Aware66
25-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Hi, bro samseng67, you can try Maria's outcall service. It's a very old shop here and generally safe. Maria's an hornist and warm-hearted lady. She always try to provide best service for you. Here's her number: 13911246512.

There're several levels girls(college students, company staff, models, foreigners etc.) at Maria's shop. In order to less down time you'd better tell your need(girl's type, age, face,height, shape, skin, attitude etc. ) in detail. Generally the right girl you want will go to your door in 30 mins. If you don't like her you can call Maria and she'll try to change another one for you.

When I'm at Beijing I always call Maria's service. It gives me pleasure. Wish you good luck!

brother,
what are the charges like for services from maria's stable?

2-0-1-2
25-09-2010, 04:36 PM
general cost: RMB 500, plus transport fee(generally RMB 50)
model: RMB 800, plus transport fee
foreigner: RMB 1400, plus transport fee

brother,
what are the charges like for services from maria's stable?

justin low
25-09-2010, 05:42 PM
A few days ago, I called Lily for outcall service and here is my FR:

Name: Pei Pei
Hometown: Sichuan
Looks: 7 (gua zhi lian face)
Body: 7 (slim, very fair and smooth skin, and silky hair)
BBBJ: (Yes, after some persuasion)
FJ: 7 (Very wet, and enjoy being screwed)
Availability: in the evening only as she has a day job.

johnny_tan
29-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Hi bros,

I will be going to beijing from 12-15th October, would like to go to a ktv if i can find kakis here..hehehee
If not, would probably call maria or lily...or might just go for a good massage, or might just end up drinking alone at some bars/pubs...

season
30-09-2010, 12:00 AM
I currently live and work in Beijing and discovered a new contact in town. Give her a call if you feel bored or lonely whilst in Beijing. She can arrange some pretty China mei mei for you (mostly south west region).

Ah Mei - 135-2184-8964

She speaks only Chinese. If it is in English please send an sms to her. She is available 24 hours a day.

No I am not her OKT. I am just one of her past clients. :eek:
No she is no longer in this line of work. She is retired. :D

hayashi72
30-09-2010, 11:16 AM
What is the rate for Ah Mei's girls? Service good? I am also in Beijing now, dun know where to get lobangs for sweet girls. :( very jiat lat ah!

season
01-10-2010, 12:32 AM
1 shot - 500rmb + 100rmb
Overnight - 1000rmb

State your requirement to her and she will accomodate.

QQBoy
01-10-2010, 01:48 AM
1 shot - 500rmb + 100rmb
Overnight - 1000rmb

State your requirement to her and she will accomodate.

Bro Season,

You've joined this forum for 8 years, and it is only your 2nd post? That is amazing.

Pearl
01-10-2010, 11:17 AM
I currently live and work in Beijing and discovered a new contact in town. Give her a call if you feel bored or lonely whilst in Beijing. She can arrange some pretty China mei mei for you (mostly south west region).

Ah Mei - 135-2184-8964

She speaks only Chinese. If it is in English please send an sms to her. She is available 24 hours a day.

No I am not her OKT. I am just one of her past clients. :eek:
No she is no longer in this line of work. She is retired. :D

Business must be booming.. another new OKT contact.. :D

Pearl
01-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Bro Season,

You've joined this forum for 8 years, and it is only your 2nd post? That is amazing.

Maybe he very busy bonking in China le.. :D

Not everyone as free as us.. hahaha

nameci
01-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Will be in Beijing for about a month from 24th Oct, definitely interested in looking to get into contact with bros there for more advice to enjoy my time there.

2-0-1-2
02-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi bros,

I will be going to beijing from 12-15th October, would like to go to a ktv if i can find kakis here..hehehee
If not, would probably call maria or lily...or might just go for a good massage, or might just end up drinking alone at some bars/pubs...

bro johnny_tan, which hotel or where will you live in beijing? maybe i can give you some suggestions.

2-0-1-2
02-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Maybe he very busy bonking in China le.. :D

Not everyone as free as us.. hahaha

haha, are you really a retired person, pearl?

johnny_tan
03-10-2010, 12:54 AM
bro johnny_tan, which hotel or where will you live in beijing? maybe i can give you some suggestions.

Hi bro,

I would be staying in Renaissance Beijing Hotel in Chaoyang district..

Hope you can give me some suggestions please...:D

Pearl
03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
haha, are you really a retired person, pearl?

Really..

Retired in my hometown, active in China :D

clichy
04-10-2010, 12:32 AM

clichy : 139-1077-5210

No I am not her OKT. I am just one of her past clients.
No she is no longer in this line of work. She is retired.

pay for 1time 500(rmb)
1day 1000(rmb)

El Frances
04-10-2010, 04:24 AM

clichy : 139-1077-5210

pay for 1time 500(rmb)
1day 1000(rmb)

Ah! Ah! Same message as Season but different member (and mama) name!

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Bro Mark, I still find 金沙砾 is one of the best KTV value for money in Beijing if not, in all the KTV i went in China. Very direct, raw, and good pricing. They started doing the hot dance again as per my last visit on last Monday night... the place is very busy.. I was there at 21:30 and only 12 gals left to choose !!!

2-0-1-2
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi bro,

I would be staying in Renaissance Beijing Hotel in Chaoyang district..

Hope you can give me some suggestions please...:D

johnny, as for me, i prefer outcall service because i think it's a more safe and efficient way. anyway, i've done it in the past few months.

i usually choose maria's service. She's an honest and warm-hearted lady. the most important is that she always do her best to find the right girl for me.

there're three choices for you: normal service, advanced service and first-class service.

the charge of normal service is rmb 500 plus taxi fee, usually rmb 50. most of the girls in this level have good qualities. you can tell maria your demand according to your preferences, such as age, face, shape, heigh. maria can find a right one for you. usually, i choose maria's normal service as it's a low-cost but good-quality choise for me, haha...

the girls of advanced service are very very good. age: 18-26, net height: above 168cm, sweet, slim, fair and smooth skin, ... some of them come from high-level club, such as the famous tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. its charge: rmb800-1200, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

the girls from first-class service are first-class, haha. age: 18-26, net height: above 172cm, very pure, innocent and sweet...most of them are models of tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. it's charge: above rmb1500, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

by the way, you can also try lily's outcall service. some bros of this forum think it's not bad, but i'v not tried yet.

and if you want to get service directly at the massage center, i know some good massage center. the nearest one to your hotel is close to guomao(国贸, world trade). the girls of it are good quality, three of them are chinese girls, another three of them come from Keria. They're all tall and sexy. but it's a bit diffcult to find it. you can pm me after arriving in beijing. maybe i can take you to the massage center.

finally, hope you have a good time to beijing, johnny.

Pearl
04-10-2010, 09:08 PM

the girls of advanced service are very very good. age: 18-26, net height: above 168cm, sweet, slim, fair and smooth skin, ... some of them come from high-level club, such as the famous tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. its charge: rmb800-1200, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

the girls from first-class service are first-class, haha. age: 18-26, net height: above 172cm, very pure, innocent and sweet...most of them are models of tianshangrenjian(天上人间) club. it's charge: above rmb1500, if you dont like the girl you neednt give her taxt fee.

by

Thanks for your information... Very helpful

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I don't think you can get gal from TianShangRenJian for Rmb 800 - 1500. I think the minimum is Rmb 2500 for ST.

PuTonRen
04-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't think you can get gal from TianShangRenJian for Rmb 800 - 1500. I think the minimum is Rmb 2500 for ST.

Bro PF is right! I think the minimum is 3000 yuan for ST. However, ever since the raid not long ago, I am not sure what is the rate now. I still think it is equally expensive now.

2-0-1-2
05-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Bro PF is right! I think the minimum is 3000 yuan for ST. However, ever since the raid not long ago, I am not sure what is the rate now. I still think it is equally expensive now.

yes, bro PTR and PF, you're right. the normal charge of models for ST is above 2500 yuan if you go to TianShangRenJian club.

but after the famous "5-11 raid" by china gongan, tianshangrenjian and some other top clubs in beijing were ordered to suspend operation for 6 months. so models of these clubs have to rest at home, go travelling or do other business. i think we would not get such a big bonus any more after they resume business.

frankly speaking, i dont know exactly whether these girls are models of tianshangrenjian club or worked there before. just maria told me that. but it can be said with certainty that the girls maria chose for me have the average quality, even more good compared with models of tianshangrenjian club and other top clubs, as i went to most of top clubs in beijing before, such as tianshangrenjian, mingmenyeyan(名门夜宴), bahaogongguan(8号公馆).

anyhow, we can call maria's advanced service and first-class service at any time because we have the right not to pay taxi fee if dont like, haha...i'm tired, i'm sleeping now\(^o^)/~

Pink_Flyod
05-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Well... I never like those top $$$ model or whatever they want to call themselves.. most of them are dead fish on the bed and I don't feel like spending top dollar bonking a log. I would rather tip lavishly to those average gal next door with good attitudes. That's my take on bonking in Beijing...:D

2-0-1-2
05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Well... I never like those top $$$ model or whatever they want to call themselves.. most of them are dead fish on the bed and I don't feel like spending top dollar bonking a log. I would rather tip lavishly to those average gal next door with good attitudes. That's my take on bonking in Beijing...:D

haha, bro PF, i think you must be a very humorous person. it's also my favor to get average girls next door with good attitude!

PuTonRen
05-10-2010, 04:53 PM

Young Fart,
I agree with you when I was still playing around. Now I no longer have the problem as all these activities are things of the past. Ha Ha

clichy
05-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by clichy

Ah mei: 135-2184-8964

pay for 1time 500(rmb)
1day 1000(rmb)

Pink_Flyod
05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Young Fart,
I agree with you when I was still playing around. Now I no longer have the problem as all these activities are things of the past. Ha Ha

Walau eh... things of the past... then you me to prepare 7 virgins.. Oh I see, you want orgy lesbian acts.. so kinky nowadays you are.;)

johnny_tan
05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
johnny, as for me, i prefer outcall service because i think it's a more safe and efficient way. anyway, i've done it in the past few months.

i usually choose maria's service. She's an honest and warm-hearted lady. the most important is that she always do her best to find the right girl for me.

there're three choices for you: normal service, advanced service and first-class service.

the charge of normal service is rmb 500 plus taxi fee, usually rmb 50. most of the girls in this level have good qualities. you can tell maria your demand according to your preferences, such as age, face, shape, heigh. maria can find a right one for you. usually, i choose maria's normal service as it's a low-cost but good-quality choise for me, haha...

by the way, you can also try lily's outcall service. some bros of this forum think it's not bad, but i'v not tried yet.

and if you want to get service directly at the massage center, i know some good massage center. the nearest one to your hotel is close to guomao(国贸, world trade). the girls of it are good quality, three of them are chinese girls, another three of them come from Keria. They're all tall and sexy. but it's a bit diffcult to find it. you can pm me after arriving in beijing. maybe i can take you to the massage center.

Hi bro 2-0-1-2,

Many thanks for your information and advice. It is much appreciated. I am looking forward to gg for a good massage and maybe outcall service.
Will PM u once i reach beijing. Will be going there for a conference, so should be free in the evening. Many thanks in advance.:)

tommy tan
07-10-2010, 06:55 PM

Hi, Im new here in Beijing slightly over a month or so. Could u or any bros out there kindly advise me where i can go for massage that come with special or full service too? Its really kinda hard to find i feel in beijing, at least for me.

Much appreciated =)

season
08-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Yes I am a member for 8 years and more. I have been a member since delphi days. I have just been a lurker and reader. I do not contribute per se until I met this mei2 recently. I believe Clichy is herself or her friends. The entire mei2 infrastructure for all take-aways are connected somehow. They are overlapping in some sense but each of them have their own set of girls as well. I have others in my list who are part-timer and students who come to beijing once in awhile during holidays to make $$$. Anyway I am just here to help her out. Give her a try. No guarantee. Just try for yourself.

El Frances
08-10-2010, 05:33 AM
Anyone ever tried the 800 RMB girls from Maria? Are they better than the 500 RMB girls (the only ones I tried). As all pictures are fake, I'm always afraid she sends the same girls for different prices. I would be glad to read about it!

2-0-1-2
08-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi bro 2-0-1-2,

Many thanks for your information and advice. It is much appreciated. I am looking forward to gg for a good massage and maybe outcall service.
Will PM u once i reach beijing. Will be going there for a conference, so should be free in the evening. Many thanks in advance.:)

ok, hope i would be in beijing at that time.

2-0-1-2
08-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Hi, Im new here in Beijing slightly over a month or so. Could u or any bros out there kindly advise me where i can go for massage that come with special or full service too? Its really kinda hard to find i feel in beijing, at least for me.

Much appreciated =)

hi, bro, i've replied your pm. did you get it? a bit difficult to find as it's not a big centre, hehe...
wish you good luck!

2-0-1-2
09-10-2010, 03:31 PM

Much appreciated =)

sorry, tommy, i'm busy the two days. so reply late. there're many massage shops along the road but most of them only provide hj. i've tried many. maybe only the one is good, low-cost but high-quality.

if you choose chinese girl, 200 yuan only for fj, 300 yuan for fj plus bj. if you choose foreigner, they seem like Korea girls, 400 yuan for fj plus bj. do you speak chinese? you'd better not let the boss know you're a foreigner. if do, might up its rates...

because got service directly at shop, so i was afraid of china gong an, so a bit rushed.

the shops there seem to have the same look. i dont remember any special, sorry.

Bluey6116
09-10-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm in Beijing right now and i need some action man. Anyone has any recommendations? Id like a good massage as well as a happy ending with a leggy lady. Anyone?

Please PM me. Thanks!

jarjarbing
12-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi all,

New here. Just started life in BJ. Gonna be here for 2 years for attachment. Am working near Traders Hotel area, any good recommendation for good massage with entertainment? Appreciate all of your guidance!

Pink_Flyod
12-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi all,

New here. Just started life in BJ. Gonna be here for 2 years for attachment. Am working near Traders Hotel area, any good recommendation for good massage with entertainment? Appreciate all of your guidance!

Search the thread brothers... alternatively go to Beijing KTV thread and join the social group there with Bro Mark Lim. Bro Mark is a long time Beijing old bird.

PuTonRen
12-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi all,

Brother,

I join Bro Pink Floyd to give you my two cent worth.

Surf the two following Threads

Beijing Recommendations
Beijing KTV

There are a lot of information in these two threads. Many of us started this way.

davis99sg
12-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi all bro,

I just engage Ah Mei and request her to send 500RMB full service girl (BJ, FJ) and she sent one girl.

When girl come, she just rush and take off all the clothes. Then cap on and start FJ. How can? :mad:

Then I call Ah Mei and ask why? Her reply is that this girl is only FJ only and if need BJ + FJ, need to send one more girl. She ask another 500 RMB again..

Total rip off and settle the girl for 300RMB and no mood already..

Be careful all bros out there, if you want to engage them mention well of all service. Please reject them at door steps if they are not your sexpectation.. My two cents worth.. I am now total no mood for any adventures..

Any bro out there can advise me better contact to try. I will be in Beijing for this whole week.. Thanks..

QQBoy
12-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Bro, welcome to the dark side of Beijing. You should have spent some time reading on this thread, then you will know who is the most reliable OKT. It's not too late to call Lily to check out Ding Ding or Wendy, the 2 ang pai from Lily's collection.

Happy bonking!!!

Hi all bro,

I just engage Ah Mei and request her to send 500RMB full service girl (BJ, FJ) and she sent one girl.

When girl come, she just rush and take off all the clothes. Then cap on and start FJ. How can? :mad:

Then I call Ah Mei and ask why? Her reply is that this girl is only FJ only and if need BJ + FJ, need to send one more girl. She ask another 500 RMB again..

Total rip off and settle the girl for 300RMB and no mood already..

Be careful all bros out there, if you want to engage them mention well of all service. Please reject them at door steps if they are not your sexpectation.. My two cents worth.. I am now total no mood for any adventures..

Any bro out there can advise me better contact to try. I will be in Beijing for this whole week.. Thanks..

Justino
13-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Bros...! I will be in Beijing Early November during Halloween for business trip!

Please help me.. give me few cents..

Any recomended KTV, Massage Parlour, F**k House, Out Call Services...? and also the rates? Is it safe to cheong in Beijing?

Give me some tips bros...!

It would be great any one will be joining me...
PM meeeeeeeeeeeeee....! !!!

naughtyboyboy
14-10-2010, 03:38 PM
hi bro i need help can i kw whr or which club, ktv, massage is gd to visit cos i going beijing nx wk.

thks.

PuTonRen
14-10-2010, 06:26 PM
hi bro i need help can i kw whr or which club, ktv, massage is gd to visit cos i going beijing nx wk.

thks.

Surf this thread and Beijing KTV.

PuTonRen
14-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Bro, welcome to the dark side of Beijing. You should have spent some time reading on this thread, then you will know who is the most reliable OKT. It's not too late to call Lily to check out Ding Ding or Wendy, the 2 ang pai from Lily's collection.

Happy bonking!!!

Brother,

Did not use the service of Lily for quite sometimes, how is it now?

Is Yanda still going on in Beijing?

Thanks.

tommy tan
16-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Lily's service is not bad i guess... Was hoping for better though but no complains really.
Its still pretty strict here in beijing haha i saw news they just busted some vice rings few days back

2-0-1-2
17-10-2010, 09:18 PM
discovered two fresh girls, one's a chinese girl, another's a foreigner. reach girls directly, not by OKTs.

El Frances
18-10-2010, 01:19 AM
That's what can be read on China Daily website, it seems that the outcall services will be one of the next targets:
(China Daily 10/13/2010)
The city's police department ramped up its campaign on Monday against businesses that front for prostitution and drug gangs and says it will now focus on looking for illegal activity on the city's streets.

The crackdown began in April with the closure of the nightclub Heaven Earth, where prostitutes were allegedly readily available.

This week, the campaign entered what police are calling its third phase.

Statistics from the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau show that the police have broken up more than 240 alleged prostitution gangs and suspended the operation of 39 entertainment venues since the operation began six months ago, according to Mirror Evening News.

Since the campaign started, the bureau has received 1,205 reports of gambling, a year-on-year decrease of 66.4 percent. It received 1,931 reports of prostitution, a year-on-year decrease of 42.6 percent.

The bureau said reports of gambling and prostitution during the past six months have been at an all-time low.

The third phase of the crackdown will target providers of sexual services who have been flushed out of the nightclubs and other entertainment venues and who are now working on the streets or meeting clients online. Some of the prostitutes are also understood to be doing businesses from stores masquerading as foot massage shops and hair salons.

The municipal police have set up a plainclothes team in partnership with district and county branches and are carrying out investigations of suspected illegal businesses.

The municipal police department has also set up a website through which people can report businesses suspected of providing access to prostitutes, gambling and drugs.

Since the closure of some well-known nightclubs and KTVs, many residents have received spam messages that contain vague words such as "healthcare" or "foot massage" that may imply sexual services are being provided, according to Beijing Evening News.

To help root out the prostitutes from local communities, a new branch called the Special Office for Cracking Down on Prostitution, Gambling and Drug Use has been set up and was unveiled on Monday.

The municipal police department has also selected the 11th day of each month to be a Law Information Day in an attempt to spread awareness and will also provide three-day law training courses for employees from entertainment sector businesses in the city.

The training will include knowledge of laws and regulations about entertainment services, safety regulations and lessons drawn from real cases.

The municipal police force has provided general training to 368,000 employees from the city's 857 bathing service providers since Sept 11, according to Mirror Evening News.

China Daily

risingeast
19-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks to Bro 2-0-1-2 recommendation and contact Maria for her arrangement. About 45 mins later, I opened the door to see a 20 yr SYT in a warm brown jacket, white tight t-shirt underneath and jeans and boots, smiling and happy to see me.

Looks: 8, long black hair and fragrant
Body: 9, nice height, taut body, firm tits and sweet nips, smooth light brown skin, long legs, soft inner thighs
FJ: 9, Hardworking, active and strong grip.

Very friendly, we hugged and cuddled. She undressed and showered. She came back and got into bed and cuddled for a while. We did a few positions and finally I lifted her and she sat astride me and she pumped her pelvis vigourously. Cannot tahan, pushed her down and released into her.
Afterwards, we cuddled a while and chitchat. Fantastic GFE.

hdtvset
19-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Guys, I may go to Beijing soon. Any info on full day or overnight price range? More info also welcome. Thanks a lot. :D

jackmeoff
19-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks to Bro 2-0-1-2 recommendation and contact Maria for her arrangement. About 45 mins later, I opened the door to see a 20 yr SYT in a warm brown jacket, white tight t-shirt underneath and jeans and boots, smiling and happy to see me.

Body: 9, nice height, taut body, firm tits and sweet nips, smooth light brown skin, long legs, soft inner thighs

Very friendly, we hugged and cuddled. She undressed and showered. She came back and got into bed and cuddled for a while. We did a few positions and finally I lifted her and she sat astride me and she pumped her pelvis vigourously. Cannot tahan, pushed her down and released into her.

U remember her name? :cool:

ghost23
19-10-2010, 11:35 PM
I will be heading to Beijing early Nov. Its my first trip. Any bros organising any events?

2-0-1-2
20-10-2010, 01:04 AM

wow, wonderful experience it is! i envy you!:p
sorry, i read your pm just now. so replied a bit late.:(

timxyz688
20-10-2010, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=2-0-1-2;5288198]sorry, tommy, i'm busy the two days. so reply late. there're many massage shops along the road but most of them only provide hj. i've tried many. maybe only the one is good, low-cost but high-quality.

if you choose chinese girl, 200 yuan only for fj, 300 yuan for fj plus bj. if you choose foreigner, they seem like Korea girls, 400 yuan for fj plus bj. do you speak chinese? you'd better not let the boss know you're a foreigner. if do, might up its rates...

Hi Bro, i stay at Guo Mao area, any good recomendation. Actually I enjoy
Bathhouse type which can be found in many cities including Shanghai, but not in Bj, the other day I asked a taxi man and regretary he had no idea at all. You input will be greatly appreciated. tim

timxyz688
20-10-2010, 12:43 PM
discovered two fresh girls, one's a chinese girl, another's a foreigner. reach girls directly, not by OKTs.

Hi Brother can pm me her contact, is the local Chinese good lookong ? tim

2-0-1-2
21-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Really..

Retired in my hometown, active in China :D

pearl, long time no see! how is everything? do you have new discovery?:p

2-0-1-2
21-10-2010, 12:47 AM
bro luiet and some other bros, here's maria's contact: 13911246512. i post it here so i don't have to reply your pms one by one.
btw, if you think my information is useful, don't forget to up my reputation points!:rolleyes:

Pearl
21-10-2010, 10:15 AM
pearl, long time no see! how is everything? do you have new discovery?:p

I'm arriving this Sunday.. Hope to find something new and nude cos I heard BJ damm cold now.. Hahaha

2-0-1-2
21-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm arriving this Sunday.. Hope to find something new and nude cos I heard BJ damm cold now.. Hahaha

yes, it's cold in beijing now. maybe, someday it would snow suddenly...

i'm now in shenzhen on business. it's warm here and i'm still on a T-shirt.

how long will you stay in beijing this time?

Pearl
21-10-2010, 02:06 PM
yes, it's cold in beijing now. maybe, someday it would snow suddenly...

i'm now in shenzhen on business. it's warm here and i'm still on a T-shirt.

how long will you stay in beijing this time?

I will be in BJ for 1 week then going SH for 5 days then going CP for 3 days..:D

risingeast
21-10-2010, 04:51 PM
U remember her name? :cool:

Her name is Xiao Xiao.

jdrman
21-10-2010, 09:25 PM
It's quite cold here. Looking for a good scrub, massage and a quick release.
Staying at Crowne Plaza Sun Palace. Any good recommendation nearby

hayashi72
22-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Called Maria yesterday morning to ask for a SYT. Arrived at around 45mins later. Looks wise 6/10 but wow wee, she got nice body. Went to my room and started to strip. At least a C cup! I was kinda of sexually deprived for at least 2 mths ever since I arrived Beijing. So a 6/10 SYT with a pair of C cup boobs already drove me crazy.

The rest is history. Did her in missionary and ended in doggie. Maybe too kan cheong, session ended in 20mins (should have tekan her more by fingering her CB and other fun).

Maria' svc is good. As mentioned by other bros, Maria will try to match to your expectations. She told me that Tian Shang Ren Jian type of girls will cost around 1000RMB or more. Any bros tried this type of high class girls before?

hayashi72
22-10-2010, 12:53 AM
I really missed Geylang, HC and all the SYT FLs that I can find in Singapore. Realised that you must really have guanxi in order to get a good FXXX in China (truly the Chinese way of getting things done). Recently I went to a massage house at Wudaokou. Only HJ that costs around 198RMB. I am slowly trying to coax the girl to do FL outside. Paid extra 100 RMB to undress her. From only allowed me to suck her nipples, now she is willingly to suck my nipples too. :p (note: I love girls sucking my nipples...heehee). Hopefully, one of these days can ask her out for a good FXXX.

Any bros here can share good massage place? I tried once in Nanning, got 2 girls to shower for me and rubbed for me. Got this kinda of service in Beijing or not? I really hope to go for it. Also, really appreciate bros here who can PM me for SYT FLs' contact number. 8)

QQBoy
22-10-2010, 07:26 PM
It has been a while that I've come to this forum. The past 1 month was a fiasco for me. I have so much travelling in China, such that I don't have the time. Whenever I'm in Beijing, I will call Lily to arrange for my bed warmer, since it is getting cold there. Anway, business for her has been good since the National Day, so she has imported several new girls.

Amy, 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo. Still single, and looking for a boyfriend who can support her financially and physically.

Nana, 21 years old is from Sichuan. Doesn't have a nice face, but her figure is voluptuous, with big boobs. Very cheerful girl, and if you prefer someone chatty, then Nana will be it.

Ding Ding, 22 years old, is still the most popular girl in Lily's stable as she has the innocent Gillian Chung look. Her pretty face and great service make your money well worth spending. Although she is an ang pai, she still maintain her standard very well.

Wendy, 22 years old, also an ang pai. Not as pretty as Ding ding, but still a beauty. She claimed to be a graduate, and can speak some English. If you fantasize a fling with your secretary, ask Wendy to put on her buisness suits before going to your place.

There are also others like Juan Juan, Wang Li, Bing Bing, Fei Fei, Xiao Hong, Xiao Wen, where they are trying very hard to be the next ang pai in Lily's stable.

Lily can be contacted at: 13552885100. Enjoy!

simon 2007
22-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Dear All,

Just a question to ask all seniors.

1. Can I bring a girl back to hotel for overnight without any problem?

2. If I check in Hotel with a local girl is it allow? What I meant is that I get a girl for a few days accompany and she stay with me.

Thanks in advanced.

QQBoy
23-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Dear All,

Just a question to ask all seniors.

1. Can I bring a girl back to hotel for overnight without any problem?

Most 4-5 stars international hotels don't really bother if you have overnight visitors.

2. If I check in Hotel with a local girl is it allow? What I meant is that I get a girl for a few days accompany and she stay with me.

Thanks in advanced.

I've done that many times, even have part-time girl friends to accomanpy me to other cities.

QQBoy
23-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Brother,

Did not use the service of Lily for quite sometimes, how is it now?

Is Yanda still going on in Beijing?

Thanks.

Her business is as usual. You still chat with her often?

username85
23-10-2010, 03:02 PM
It has been a while that I've come to this forum. The past 1 month was a fiasco for me. I have so much travelling in China, such that I don't have the time. Whenever I'm in Beijing, I will call Lily to arrange for my bed warmer, since it is getting cold there. Anway, business for her has been good since the National Day, so she has imported several new girls.

Amy, 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo. Still single, and looking for a boyfriend who can support her financially and physically.

Nana, 21 years old is from Sichuan. Doesn't have a nice face, but her figure is voluptuous, with big boobs. Very cheerful girl, and if you prefer someone chatty, then Nana will be it.

Ding Ding, 22 years old, is still the most popular girl in Lily's stable as she has the innocent Gillian Chung look. Her pretty face and great service make your money well worth spending. Although she is an ang pai, she still maintain her standard very well.

Wendy, 22 years old, also an ang pai. Not as pretty as Ding ding, but still a beauty. She claimed to be a graduate, and can speak some English. If you fantasize a fling with your secretary, ask Wendy to put on her buisness suits before going to your place.

There are also others like Juan Juan, Wang Li, Bing Bing, Fei Fei, Xiao Hong, Xiao Wen, where they are trying very hard to be the next ang pai in Lily's stable.

thanks for the info bro. visiting china next month.

PuTonRen
23-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Her business is as usual. You still chat with her often?

Haha! Quite busy now! Did not chat with her at all now! You still in regular contact with her, I suppose?

Regards

hayashi72
25-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Just made an appointment with Ding Ding from Lily's stable tomorrow morning.
Look forward to it very much ~~:p

2-0-1-2
25-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Just made an appointment with Ding Ding from Lily's stable tomorrow morning.
Look forward to it very much ~~:p

wish you good luck! and don't forget to share your experience with us as quickly as possible...:D

Boost
25-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Most 4-5 stars international hotels don't really bother if you have overnight visitors.

Bro any one of you chiong KTVs in beijing? Recently I was told the girls now have to make special RFID cards that are tied to their ICs so they cant come back to hotel. Else if the hotel scans their IC will notify police tt a KTV girl is at the hotel and they will come to catch. Is this true?

Pink_Flyod
25-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Bro any one of you chiong KTVs in beijing? Recently I was told the girls now have to make special RFID cards that are tied to their ICs so they cant come back to hotel. Else if the hotel scans their IC will notify police tt a KTV girl is at the hotel and they will come to catch. Is this true?

Bro Mark Lim... Need your attention here...

hayashi72
25-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Mission accomplished! Just had a good session with Ding Ding.
A nice gal (but not really SYT like Gillian Chung) from Anhui province.
She is very cute. Once she came into my room, she said it was very cold. I was thinking to myself "Are you telling me that you are not going to undress yourself?: :p She wanted me to undress first and after that asked me a damn cute qs..."Are you cold" and started to touch me..... later she undressed and said cold, both of us hugged and she started to play my cock. Halfway through the teasing, she said "wow, you got hard so fast". She did not know that I was browing SBF before her arrived, and really got damn horny after reading the stories in SBF.
Did her in missionary. Then, pulled her to the edge of the bed, so that I can stand outside the bed fucking her. I gave her a good and fast ramp and she moaned in ecstacy. As she is kind of light, I carried her with her sitting on my lap and fucking her real hard.

Looks: 6.5/10
Breasts: B or C (quite firm, nice to caress)
Pussy: Very tight, damn good inside.
Kissing: Only light kissing, no frenching.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Maybe, depends, will try other girls from Lily's stable.

P.S. During the act, missed a couple of calls from Lily. Called her back after Ding Ding has left. Told Lily that both of us were "busy" when she called, and she laughed.

2-0-1-2
25-10-2010, 12:27 PM

bro boost, now the registration system of hotels is connecting with the monitoring system of local police. so if the ktv girls or any other girls who ever caught by police because of sex service register at the hotel(hotel will scan their ICs and input their info into hotel registration system), local police will get it immediately by their monitoring system.

so if you want to take the ktv girls back to your hotel,

1. pls take them to your room directly, or let them go to your room directly without registering at hotel.

2. if the girls register at the hotel but you don't know that, generally the hotel securities will inform you because they don't want to cause offence to their customers and themselves. so you can let girls go before the police coming due to safety. actually, the policeman will not come really(it's a chinese way of chinese police, hehe...). and if they really come you can explain she just brought something to you. that's ok and that's all!:D

so don't worry too much, especially you stay at 5-stars hotel. :p

Forbes
25-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Dear Senior Brothers of the Beijing Scene, I have some humble questions that I would like to seek help on and would very much appreciate your input.

I am not totally unfamiliar with Beijing and on some occasions that I have been there I have tried Lily's girls. In a nutshell, I think her girls are good. However, besides Lily and other outcall services, can anyone advise me whether there is any bathhouse that provide HC type services in Beijing. I am referring to those that provide sauna/steam, back scrubbing, hot pool, cold pool, makan, ear digging and of course massage. Needless to say, if there the gal provides FJ that would be ideal. If such establishments exists, perhaps the senior brothers can let us know where these joints are and what is the cost and SOP.

Also, on those ocassions that I have been to Beijing, I rarely see those "falangs". I know they exist but do not know where to locate them. Can some kind soul advise, please.

My trips to Beijing are usually for a couple of days only and I usually stay at Ascott in Raffles City but I am familiar with the major districts and main roads. I have a trip scheduled in mid-November and any help from the senior brothers before then would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

and_alloy
25-10-2010, 04:40 PM
I am referring to those that provide sauna/steam, back scrubbing, hot pool, cold pool, makan, ear digging and of course massage. Needless to say, if there the gal provides FJ that would be ideal. If such establishments exists, perhaps the senior brothers can let us know where these joints are and what is the cost and SOP.since u are staying at Raffles City which is in Dongzhimen Nei, u can walk towards the East to Dongzhimen Wai. On the second cross juction on your left, u will see a big lighted up building call call 北京华逸天伦商务会馆(华逸天伦水世界). I dun know if they've got FJ or not but I doubt so as they are in city centre. or not, please refer to link and can try to call them to see if they do special. http://bj.haagee.com/rest/list67/

Also, on those ocassions that I have been to Beijing, I rarely see those "falangs". I know they exist but do not know where to locate them. They use to have some near this place as well but nowadays hard to find them. If you really wanna see or try, go to 姚家园路 or 朝阳北路-东四环外。 you will find lots of them

Mark Lim
25-10-2010, 05:02 PM

This is definitely NOT true. You can trust my views on such matters if you know what business I am in.

Forbes
25-10-2010, 05:21 PM
since u are staying at Raffles City which is in Dongzhimen Nei, u can walk towards the East to Dongzhimen Wai. On the second cross juction on your left, u will see a big lighted up building call call 北京华逸天伦商务会馆(华逸天伦水世界). I dun know if they've got FJ or not but I doubt so as they are in city centre. or not, please refer to link and can try to call them to see if they do special. http://bj.haagee.com/rest/list67/

Thanks Bro, I just checked out the website you gave and this is what they said about the place:

位于东直门外大街31号楼北侧。纯欧式风格,是集洗浴、桑拿、客房、KTV、自助餐、健身、休闲娱乐为一体 的大型综合娱乐场所。

Looks like this is a clean joint. Was hoping for some hanky panky as well....:D Will also look at other establishments in the webiste.

Anyway, thanks and any other brother that has additional information, please let me know.

Have not located on google maps the "falang" place you mentioned but shouldn't be too difficult, I hope.

Forbes
25-10-2010, 05:39 PM
They use to have some near this place as well but nowadays hard to find them. If you really wanna see or try, go to 姚家园路 or 朝阳北路-东四环外。 you will find lots of them

Wow, I just checked google maps and 姚家园路 is one long road, starts from the 4th Ring Road and extends to 5th Ring Road. Is it possible to narrow down the location of the "falangs" slightly.....

and_alloy
25-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Wow, I just checked google maps and 姚家园路 is one long road, starts from the 4th Ring Road and extends to 5th Ring Road. Is it possible to narrow down the location of the "falangs" slightly.....
sorry but I can't. if you travel from 4th ring onwards, just go straight towards the 5th ring. it's more towards the middle part of this roads. u won't miss it coz there's tons of it. u will see all the neon lights from the shop and it's all along the main road.

nameci
25-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Hi bros, I am currently in Beijing now and will be for the next four weeks. Looking forward to any choinging outings that might be happening. Have already PMed bro Mark Lim my contact and will watch this thread.

Also to check for those who use Lily's services. Currently I'm staying in a residential area and not a service apartment or hotel. (here for a course so accommodation is provided) Is it possible to get her services? I'm in the 劲松 area.

less
25-10-2010, 09:38 PM

irstly, thx Bro QQBoy for the tips
managed to get intouch with lili and arrange for Amy
anyway, here's my FR..

Looks: 9/10 (not bad looking)
Boobs: here is the best part. i like her boobs best. very big, proportional and firm
Frenching: Depends chemistry, she's ok with me...
BJ: 8/10 (normal sucking, slow and steady)
FJ: seems to enjoy and wet very fast.. scream loud but not arousing tho

less
25-10-2010, 10:20 PM

irstly, thx Bro QQBoy for the tips
managed to get intouch with lili and arrange for Amy
anyway, here's my FR..

Looks: 9/10 (not bad looking)
Boobs: here is the best part. i like her boobs best. very big, proportional and firm
Frenching: Depends chemistry, she's ok with me...
BJ: 8/10 (normal sucking, slow and steady)
FJ: seems to enjoy and wet very fast.. scream loud but not arousing though
Painting / Fingering: No problem
Service / Attitude: 8/10 ( Willing to serve, service and accomodate... )
Massage: so so

overall, a satisfied experience.. but if you ask whether RTF, i will try out others

2-0-1-2
26-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks Bro, I just checked out the website you gave and this is what they said about the place:

位于东直门外大街31号楼北侧。纯欧式风格,是集洗浴、桑拿、客房、KTV、自助餐、健身、休闲娱乐为一体 的大型综合娱乐场所。

Looks like this is a clean joint. Was hoping for some hanky panky as well....:D Will also look at other establishments in the webiste.

Anyway, thanks and any other brother that has additional information, please let me know.

Have not located on google maps the "falang" place you mentioned but shouldn't be too difficult, I hope.

bro, how are things coming along? hope to see your FRs soon...;)

Killerlook
26-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Just a girl from Maria's stable (800rmb). You won't believe this, looks like Fiona Xie!

When she reached the hotel, I had to go to the lobby to pick her up since the hotel requires key card for the lifts. When I saw her at the lobby, I said OMG, Fiona Xie!:eek:

So, here is the FR......

Xu Er (worked as a beautician)
Looks: 8/10 (looks like Fiona Xie with nice dimples)
Boobs: I love her boobs. 34C/D very big, proportional and firm:D
Frenching: Yes. A little
BJ: 0/10 (None):( She didn't give. That's fine!
FJ: Nothing unusal. Very wet. She came 2 times! Very accomodating
RTF: YES! Already planning for tomorrow night!;)

Well done to Maria! My first time calling her!

hayashi72
26-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Just a girl from Maria's stable (800rmb). You won't believe this, looks like Fiona Xie!

When she reached the hotel, I had to go to the lobby to pick her up since the hotel requires key card for the lifts. When I saw her at the lobby, I said OMG, Fiona Xie!:eek:

So, here is the FR......

Wow!! Serious ah? Looks like Fiona Xie??!! I always fantasize making out with Fiona Xie. How much does Xu Er resemble Fiona? How did you make her cum twice? Now I very gian...haahaa

PuTonRen
27-10-2010, 12:14 AM

It seems like another service provider is giving Lily a hard fight. I used to call Lily for services, I would try Maria during my next trip then.

Thanks for sharing.

PuTonRen
27-10-2010, 12:16 AM
This is definitely NOT true. You can trust my views on such matters if you know what business I am in.

Dear Mark,

I know what kind of business you are in and hence believe in your judgement. On the other hand, as a layman, I think such an endeavour would require a lot of effort on the Chinese authority. It might work if the girl registered with the authority as a KTV girl, otherwise?

Thanks for sharing your view.

Killerlook
27-10-2010, 02:29 AM
I would say 80% resemblance. One thing for sure. Big titty! But a bit of tummy. But who cares, nice cute face!

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2010, 06:27 AM
It seems like another service provider is giving Lily a hard fight. I used to call Lily for services, I would try Maria during my next trip then.

Thanks for sharing.

What would happen to my 7 virgins...:D

Mark Lim
27-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Dear Mark,

I know what kind of business you are in and hence believe in your judgement. On the other hand, as a layman, I think such an endeavour would require a lot of effort on the Chinese authority. It might work if the girl registered with the authority as a KTV girl, otherwise?

Thanks for sharing your view.

Otherwise, they will be caught and jailed during the regular ktv checks by the police. As long as a ktv girl is registered and have a RFID card, she has the license to accompany you in the ktv. If a girl do not register, then she is an illegal worker, so have to run during the police check. Most of the girls in BJ ktvs are holding the RFID card now.

Mark Lim
27-10-2010, 09:56 AM

4 from Lily and 3 from Maria lor, haha :D

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Otherwise, they will be caught and jailed during the regular ktv checks by the police. As long as a ktv girl is registered and have a RFID card, she has the license to accompany you in the ktv. If a girl do not register, then she is an illegal worker, so have to run during the police check. Most of the girls in BJ ktvs are holding the RFID card now.

Having the RFID card give you the permission to work in KTV... but does it also permit you to work as prositution ? I wonder how the tax structure would be for these KTV gals ?

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2010, 10:41 AM
4 from Lily and 3 from Maria lor, haha :D

KeKeKe...Bro Mark... I don't think he can make it with those gals from Lily and Maria lah.. He is an old fart... The 7 virgins can last him for the whole year...:D

PuTonRen
27-10-2010, 10:58 AM
KeKeKe...Bro Mark... I don't think he can make it with those gals from Lily and Maria lah.. He is an old fart... The 7 virgins can last him for the whole year...:D

Ya Ya! Both of you, young farts, can poke fun at an old man like me.

The 7 virgins can last me for more than three years, semi-retirement now! Have not been in Beijing for a while already. Sigh....

Bro PF is galloping all over China like a wild horse... while Bro Mark is forever steadily playing and helping others in Beijing. It is time to arrange for retirement now.

Sigh.......

PuTonRen
27-10-2010, 11:00 AM

I shall finish them off in three years, if your promise lasts that long hor!

jarjarbing
27-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Dear all,

Bumped into this website and the girls inside is super duper hot! Any brother here have tried that before? Am very tempted to ring those girl up!

http://www.expatchn.com/beijing-massage-list-1-1

Jar

tns6988
27-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi bro, new to beijing, will be there for 4 days business trip..
any fun around kerry center? nice bar/club to hang up ? pick up is possible:p

Pink_Flyod
27-10-2010, 09:29 PM
I shall finish them off in three years, if your promise lasts that long hor!

For you... the offer stand for the next 10 years...:D

juju1
28-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros

same thing new to Beijing and looking for KTV fun. Based in Guamao.
Thanks to PM me

2-0-1-2
28-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Dear all,

Bumped into this website and the girls inside is super duper hot! Any brother here have tried that before? Am very tempted to ring those girl up!

http://www.expatchn.com/beijing-massage-list-1-1

Jar

most of the pics are fake. i called serveral very hot girls, such as Anna, but they were all fake ones when arriving though i emphasized it must be the right one on website. it charges rmb 1500 for full service. to be objective, the girls delivered are nice but i think its reasonable charge should be rmb 600 to 800, not 1500. btw, they don't seem like independent escort girls.

nameci
29-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Did some exploring around my area tonight and discovered a lot of 'falangs' which I guess what the pink-lit shops with no signs and girls in them are supposed to be. Saw a couple of pretty ones but decided to do a bit more research before anything. Any bros with advice on it?

Saw a KTV in my area and it definitely has the choing vibe, but not sure if it's a good choice or not. It's in Wusheng Road if any of the BJ bros knows where it is.

Also, does anyone have Lily's MSN or something? A little paiseh to call at the moment and there are some things that I want to ask her since no one has replied/been able to reply me on it. Definitely want a warm body beside me if possible in this chilly weather.

2-0-1-2
29-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Did some exploring around my area tonight and discovered a lot of 'falangs' which I guess what the pink-lit shops with no signs and girls in them are supposed to be. Saw a couple of pretty ones but decided to do a bit more research before anything. Any bros with advice on it?

Saw a KTV in my area and it definitely has the choing vibe, but not sure if it's a good choice or not. It's in Wusheng Road if any of the BJ bros knows where it is.

Also, does anyone have Lily's MSN or something? A little paiseh to call at the moment and there are some things that I want to ask her since no one has replied/been able to reply me on it. Definitely want a warm body beside me if possible in this chilly weather.

hi, bro, most of these falangs only do HJ charging rmb 100 and it's safe cos they have guanxi with local police. if you do a bit more research, maybe you can find ones doing FJ. i know one but forget its name.
is the KTV you saw manchunyuan(满春园)? the girls there don't provide special service though you can hug and kiss them inside ktv rooms. but you can go to a ktv named 金沙砾 near your area, and bro PF also recommeded it.

nameci
29-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the information bro 2-0-1-2, guess I'll have to do a little more research if I'm interested in getting FJ at those places. Might just get in touch with Lily or Maria instead but still unsure if they'll even send someone to my place.

I'll have to do another walk-by to make sure but I'll see if I can find 金沙砾, although it would be quite sucky to go there alone, haha.

Pink_Flyod
29-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the information bro 2-0-1-2, guess I'll have to do a little more research if I'm interested in getting FJ at those places. Might just get in touch with Lily or Maria instead but still unsure if they'll even send someone to my place.

I'll have to do another walk-by to make sure but I'll see if I can find 金沙砾, although it would be quite sucky to go there alone, haha.

Jin Sha Li is inside a court yard.. very hard to see from the street entrance. It is part of a hotel complex.

2-0-1-2
29-10-2010, 07:20 PM

bro nameci, why do you say 'but still unsure if they'll even send someone to my place'? if you choose escort service, just call maria or lily. it's sure they will send the girl you require to your place!
bro PF are right. this ktv is just inside the yard of huatai hotel(华泰饭店). it's a bit hard to find the street entrance. go south about 150 metres from Jinsong Bridge. it's on the west side of the east 3nd ring road. you can see the street entrance and go west along the street. finally you can see huatai hotel. but i think it's a more efficient way to take a taxi. the taxi driver will take you to huatai hotel easily.
wish you go luck, bro! ;)

Jin Sha Li is inside a court yard.. very hard to see from the street entrance. It is part of a hotel complex.

nameci
29-10-2010, 08:37 PM
I dunno mah! Because this is like residential apartments. First time in Beijing so I don't really know the system at all.

And I think the hotel won't be too hard to find, my navigation skills are pretty good. Already feel quite at home in Beijing really even though I haven't explored too much. Think I'll wait till some of the more experienced bros are free to take me around. Still have a lot to learn about the scene in BJ.

And this is inbetween doing my course and trying to find a job here. Haha!

crazey777
29-10-2010, 11:23 PM
hi bro, will be in beijing for a week, will be staying in kuantai hotel. Saw a KTV nearby if i remember it correctly. Any bros went there before?

Like to seek any advise from fellwo bros whether there is any nice massage place near the hotel?

Drop me a text if there is any gathering so that we can go tog.

Cheers

Pink_Flyod
30-10-2010, 12:21 AM
hi bro, will be in beijing for a week, will be staying in kuantai hotel. Saw a KTV nearby if i remember it correctly. Any bros went there before?

Like to seek any advise from fellwo bros whether there is any nice massage place near the hotel?

Drop me a text if there is any gathering so that we can go tog.

Cheers

I think you are referring to 昆泰 hotel.. The KTV is called Purple something. Posh set up and was open 3 years ago.. went there when it open and the gals were above average with tips of Rmb 500.. but I have not been there recently.

chipira2
30-10-2010, 12:39 AM
It has been 6 months I've not travelled to Beijing, so when I arrived on Wednesday evening, I called Lily to help me to arrange for a hot date. I'm not a SYT fan, much prefer OL type. Lily paused for a moment, and said that her friend is in need of money, and she's actually a secretary in a local trading firm. Asked me to be gentle to her, since she's not a professional chicken.

Name: Alice
Height: 1.63m
Body: Slim, nice figure
Beast: B, big enough for my hands
Look: 7.5/10 really have the secretary look, as she was on office wear
BBBJ: 8/10, she told me her enjoy giving BJ, will make her horny
FJ: 8.10, super wet, and has several orgasms when I go fast

Although she's not a pro in this field, Alice told me that she has an ang mo boyfriend before, so they were quite adventurous with sex. Alice can speak some English too, so good for me as I cannot really speak Mandarin. In case you need Lily's number don't need to PM me. YOu can call her at: 13552885100.

Spidey368
30-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Any bros in BJ now? We could meet up and go somewhere. PM me if interested. Thanks.

chipira2
30-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Any bros in BJ now? We could meet up and go somewhere. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Yah I'm still in Beijing...where do you want to hang out?

QQBoy
31-10-2010, 01:02 PM
When engaging outcall services, do not leave your phone number to the call girl directly, unless you really know her well, due to the following reasons:

1. your number could end up in a marketing database, and you would start receiving spam sms by other OKTs.

2. when the police set traps in hotels and get these girls get arrested, the police would screen her phone, so your identity could be traced. Remember "yanda" is still going on in Beijing.

3. if you think that you'll be getting a good deal by arranging directly with the girl for the next session, you'll probably need to pay the same price too. There won't be any quality control without an OKT in the middle. You'll be disappointed.

tt3911
31-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Nice FL gal to recommend. 1.67m, pretty, has Gongli look, easy going personality, dressed well and presentable. Someone whom you will go out shopping or sightseeing with. Speak Mandarin only. From Hebei. Look 8/10. FJ 8/10. Wild. Forthcoming. Interested PM me.

Robinpp
31-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Bros , if you going to Beijing must try out this bitchy FL gal 1.67m, sweet, easy going personality, dressed well and presentable. Worked in Dynasty Singapore before..Speak Mandarin only. From Beijing. Look 8/10. FJ 8/10. Gentle in talking, wild in bed.... strongly recommend.. Good Fuck...Interested PM me.

ghost23
31-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I too just touched down in Beijing...

Any bros want to get together?

tommy tan
31-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi,
Im currently based in Beijing. Anyone of u want to head for a night out or something can drop me a pm =)

cheers

crazey777
31-10-2010, 11:46 PM
I think you are referring to 昆泰 hotel.. The KTV is called Purple something. Posh set up and was open 3 years ago.. went there when it open and the gals were above average with tips of Rmb 500.. but I have not been there recently.

yup, you are right, its kuntai at chaoyangmenwai.

Thanks so much for the nfo

Any nice mssage nearby?

Cheers

tns6988
01-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Any bro can advise how much for lily's girls service? Any price guide?

crazey777
01-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Tried once, 500 + 50 transport.

Enjoy.

El Frances
01-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi

Here's my report about last week in Beijing.
I first used Maria's services. I was curious to try the 800 RMB girls so I phoned her to ask for a young girl. I wasn't a very good experience. First the girl arrived very late (more than 1 hour after my call), second she was a fat girl, which is not at all my type. I phoned Maria to tell her I don't want this girl, she lowered the price to 600, then to 500 but I did not want a fat girl. So I sent her back and she sent me another girl, slim but nothing special, for 600. The next day she contacted me to say she was sorry and would send me a very pretty girl. She sent me Xiao Xiao, a nice young slim SYT. She seemed to particularly enjoy Daty, but provides no BJ. However I particularly liked her very firm small tits (she must be 18 or 19) and enthusiastic FJ. This was a very good experience but I did not want to get stuck in the 800 price range. I am still not sure I could not have this girl for 600. I also feared that if I ask her for a 500 + taxi girl, she would not send me a pretty girl in order to push me again in the 800 price range.

So I changed and went back to old lili! I had two girls at 500 + Taxi. One was Wendy, already commented here. She has a nice face, a slim body (but not so firm...). She speaks some English, is very friendly and not kinky (a rare quality among lili's girls. This girl is a good option if you want some nice company (but apparently she doesn't do LT). Her BJ skills are excellent and provides also good fj. Her pussy is not tight and can accomodate good sized dicks. I also tried Tien Tien, a yound Sichuan style girl with small tits (and again not so firm, a bit kinky. Her face is very nice and sweet. Good service according lili's tradition, but a little too automatic.
PS Both girls had wet pussies: Lili's girls are trained to please customers so they always put some gel in their pussy when they go to bathroom before servicing, so that customers feel happy believing they make the girls wet!

ghost23
01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
My FR on Ding Ding from Lily's stable:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Nice, firm, cup C (hand full)
Frenching: Got kissing but nothing intense...
BJ: 7/10 (normal sucking, slow and steady but abit didn't do for long)
FJ: Pretty good but sometimes feel like she is a dead fish...
Fingering: Okay
Painting: Didn't try

Service / Attitude: 7.5/10

Damage: $500 + Tips

jarjarbing
01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Dear Bros,

Just tried lily's service. Had a good SMS conversation with her to and fro. Very smooth booking process. 40 minute after confirmed the bookin, a pretty gal cames to my apartment. Her name is Wendy

Name: Wendy
Body: Slim, nice figure
Breast: Between B to C, big enough for my hands and its soft and natural
Look: 7/10, abit like the young version of "Shu Qi"
BBBJ: 10/10, alot of sucking on the inner shaft and the balls. Very Shiok!
FJ: 9/10, Very accomodating and tight. Alot of kissing on lips while doing the riding from her.

Overall, a very good service provided from Lily. No wonder her service has been highly recommended. I will call her up for more "Special services" in the future as i will be in town for another 1 to 2 years. Just a side notes...she have "Tama" service too. Will give that a try next time and will provide the review.

Justino
02-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Bros... I will stay in Beijing International Hotel @ JianGuoMenNei... Please kindly advise me on What can and Cannot do if i out call girls from Lily? Safe to out call?

Pink_Flyod
02-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Bro PTR.. Can you give words to Lily that Old Fart Pinky is going to call her on next monday night to arrange gals to my company quarter...:D I do have few colleagues going with me...

tomyang
02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Bros... I will stay in Beijing International Hotel @ JianGuoMenNei... Please kindly advise me on What can and Cannot do if i out call girls from Lily? Safe to out call?
justino, i am tomyang... in Beijing now. if you or anyone has plans tonight or WED night, please call my china number now.. 13724149835. I am easy going person, looking for a good time with some friends.

tomyang
02-11-2010, 06:50 PM
PM me please..

tomyang
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
hey, any bro who is in beijing tonight or wednesday night, please sms my china number. 137 2414 9835 for a drink or singing...

tomyang
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM
i am not sure how this works... but whoever is in beijing tonight or Wednesday night, please call me 13724149835. look forward.

chipira2
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Before leaving Beijing this evening, I decided to have another shot with Lily's girls. Although Alice was great, I told Lily to send a new one, as I like to try out a different girl. Lily told me that a new girl is available and I would enjoy her companionship. Just as expected, Lily didn't fail me. She has arranged Amy to my hotel in the afternoon.

Name: Amy from Sichuan
Skin: Fair, soft and smooth. Nice to feel.
Looks: 8/10 pretty face, like a doll, with nice make-up. Dress well.
Boobs: B only la ..not that big
BBBJ: 9/10. Slow and steady.
FJ: 8/10 Very proactive. Asked me to lick her CB. Very wet and enjoy sex.
GFE: 9/10

Interesting is that although it was one hour booking, she stayed for 1.5 hours. Will defiitely RTF her.

2-0-1-2
02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
I will be in BJ for 1 week then going SH for 5 days then going CP for 3 days..:D

pearl, where are you now? i came back to beijing just this afternoon. any discovery?;)

Sars1924
02-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Dear Bros, I'll be visiting Beijing next week staying at 北京中意鹏澳酒店 坐落于西三环中路新兴桥旁边. Any recommendation for good HC or SPA nearby?

Tks in advanced.

jacetan
03-11-2010, 03:08 PM

So, here is the FR......

OMG, the more you look at her the more she looks like Fiona Xie! Magnificent!

Thanks a lot, Bro Killerlook. I really enjoyed very much even though she only came once. But you're really great! You actually make a SYT girl come twice in one shot! I think you must be a very strong guy! haha~~~

After a wonderful session, we chatted and hugged for a few while. Then said goodbye to her. I gave her another RMB 200 for tip beside 800 Maria charged. I'll call Maria for Xue Er again in my next trip to Beijing.

Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. Some Bros here recommended Lily service, so I called Lily for Ding Ding some Bros mentioned at their FLs. The girl came to knock my room door after almost one hour. I let her in but she really don't match Ding Ding some Bros ever described. I called Lily and tell her I asked for Ding Ding but why delivered another one. She said sorry to me and told me Ding Ding were not available at this moment. Then she said if I don't like the girl she can change another. Oh, shit! That's not the question changing another one if don't like. That's a reputation question. We must be honest at the deal. I asked for Ding Ding but delivered a fake one. After letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.

Pearl
03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
pearl, where are you now? i came back to beijing just this afternoon. any discovery?;)

Hey.. Beijing damm cold when I was there last week.

Im at Shanghai now.. Going CP tomorrow.

No new discovery in Beijing le.. same old lily stable gals.. :D. Maybe I have low specifications, all gals i engaged, I enjoyed.

I will be in BJ again after CNY.. hope u drink with you ;)

Pearl
03-11-2010, 06:45 PM
OMG, the more you look at her the more she looks like Fiona Xie! Magnificent!

Thanks a lot, Bro Killerlook. I really enjoyed very much even though she only came once. But you're really great! You actually make a SYT girl come twice in one shot! I think you must be a very strong guy! haha~~~

After a wonderful session, we chatted and hugged for a few while. Then said goodbye to her. I gave her another RMB 200 for tip beside 800 Maria charged. I'll call Maria for Xue Er again in my next trip to Beijing.

letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.

Walan.. so good huh..

Must hijack "Fiona Xie" liao next trip :p

2-0-1-2
03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey.. Beijing damm cold when I was there last week.

Im at Shanghai now.. Going CP tomorrow.

No new discovery in Beijing le.. same old lily stable gals.. :D. Maybe I have low specifications, all gals i engaged, I enjoyed.

I will be in BJ again after CNY.. hope u drink with you ;)

ok, pearl, hope to do some drinking together when meeting, several beauties accompanying.:p

2-0-1-2
03-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Walan.. so good huh..

Must hijack "Fiona Xie" liao next trip :p

yes, pearl, FRs from the two bros accord with reality. the quality of Xue Er and other girls from maria's advanced service is almost perfect, far better than average girls. I have to say its charge is far less than its value.

if asking for average service, the girls from maria and lily have the similar quality.

QQBoy
04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. Some Bros here recommended Lily service, so I called Lily for Ding Ding some Bros mentioned at their FLs. The girl came to knock my room door after almost one hour. I let her in but she really don't match Ding Ding some Bros ever described. I called Lily and tell her I asked for Ding Ding but why delivered another one. She said sorry to me and told me Ding Ding were not available at this moment. Then she said if I don't like the girl she can change another. Oh, shit! That's not the question changing another one if don't like. That's a reputation question. We must be honest at the deal. I asked for Ding Ding but delivered a fake one. After letting me wait for one hour then told me Ding Ding were not available so delivered a fake one. I were really angry and let the fake one go.

Bro, please ignore jacetan. He's probably an OKT competiting with Lily and trying to bad mouth her. Refer to this previous post:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4680018&postcount=2716

Lily doesn't deliver fake girls to you. If the girl you want is not available, she will recommend other girls.

PuTonRen
04-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Lily's girls are a sharp contrast to Maria's. ...............I were really angry and let the fake one go.

Dear All,

Although it has been quite sometimes I did not use the service of Lily due to my absence in Beijing, all the times, Lily has never failed to stick to her words. She is quite a honest service provider, at times, when she did not have the girls that would meet my specification, she would apologise to me and telling me that she could not provide any girl for me, instead of sending any girl. This is quite unusual for a service provider whose pre-occupation is to make money.

Like Bro QQBoy, I also cast doubt on Bro jacetan's FR, some of which are duplicated, or worse, cut and paste from other's FR (unless bro jacetan and IloveChina are the same person??).

Anyway, it is really up to you all to choose your service providers, I am not advertising for Lily, neither am I doing so for Maria. Using out call service is always a gamble, one does not always gets what he expects. For me, I can only depends on FR's from brothers in the forum, while hoping that they are true.

My 2 cent worth.

jacetan
04-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Bro, please ignore jacetan. He's probably an OKT competiting with Lily and trying to bad mouth her. Refer to this previous post:

Lily doesn't deliver fake girls to you. If the girl you want is not available, she will recommend other girls.

Oh, shit! Do you just want to say you'll kill me if I continue writing my FRs that don't benefit Lily.

Don't fool us! Definitely, you are Lily! At least, you share benefit with Lily!

First, you should say sorry to me. Then, try to find ways to improve your management. Don't tell me this time only your assistant do the wrong thing again, none of your funeral.

Bros, I put several previous posts of QQboy here. There are hundreds of posts from QQboy but almost all of them do the only one thing--PUSH Lily to us!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?

p=5109897&postcount=3246

p=5329893&postcount=3407

p=5298629&postcount=3383

p=5221483&postcount=3327

p=5191949&postcount=3283

p=5127376&postcount=3264

p=5123452&postcount=3258

jacetan
04-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Dear All,

Although it has been quite sometimes I did not use the service of Lily due to my absence in Beijing, all the times, Lily has never failed to stick to her words. She is quite a honest service provider, at times, when she did not have the girls that would meet my specification, she would apologise to me and telling me that she could not provide any girl for me, instead of sending any girl. This is quite unusual for a service provider whose pre-occupation is to make money.

Like Bro QQBoy, I also cast doubt on Bro jacetan's FR, some of which are duplicated, or worse, cut and paste from other's FR (unless bro jacetan and IloveChina are the same person??).

Anyway, it is really up to you all to choose your service providers, I am not advertising for Lily, neither am I doing so for Maria. Using out call service is always a gamble, one does not always gets what he expects. For me, I can only depends on FR's from brothers in the forum, while hoping that they are true.

My 2 cent worth.

I agree with you, bro PuTonRen. Resist fake FRs!!!

jacetan
04-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Sorry, perhaps the links don't work. Post it again.

Oh, shit! Do you just want to say you'll kill me if I continue writing my FRs that don't benefit Lily.

First, you should say sorry to me. Then, try to find ways to improve your management. Don't tell me this time only your assistant do the wrong thing again, none of your funeral.

Bros, I put several previous posts of QQboy here. There are hundreds of posts from QQboy but almost all of them do the only one thing--PUSH Lily to us!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5109897&postcount=3246

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5329893&postcount=3407

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5298629&postcount=3383

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5221483&postcount=3327

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5191949&postcount=3283

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5127376&postcount=3264

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5123452&postcount=3258

and_alloy
04-11-2010, 12:07 PM
anyone interested to go out for a drink tonight or tmr? do drop me a PM. cheers

painter123
05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Bros, tried a gal last trip to shanghai, damn fucking nice feel, smooth skin, sweet voice, curve body.. fucking wild in bed.. working FL in shanghai and Beijing, anyone going there.. good try..FJ 9/10, BJ 8/10.. Interested...PM me i give you her contact....

QQBoy
05-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry, perhaps the links don't work. Post it again.

Hey sore loser, when your business is bad, don't bad mouth others. it will only make Maria's business only worse. And please stop writing any further because your English is really bad, so it is easy to tell that you are from mainland. Nobody would believe you anyway.

ghost23
05-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Fellow Brothers,

Can anyone advise me on what to do on a sunday (daytime)...

If any brothers are free and would like to get together, please PM me.

Thanks!

hellsfreezer
05-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Jacetan, Stop talking cock here! Dun treat us like a small kid, we can tell u r a faker!
Kudos to bro QQBoy!

jacetan
06-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey sore loser, when your business is bad, don't bad mouth others. it will only make Maria's business only worse. And please stop writing any further because your English is really bad, so it is easy to tell that you are from mainland. Nobody would believe you anyway.

Shut up, QQBoy! Most of us have known YOU are Lily!

If your business is bad, please find ways to improve your management instead of shouting at bros who writting their real FRs just dun benefit YOU!

You can continue doing your OKT business here cos some of bros need OKT service. But please dun do foolish things like that. Otherwise, nobody would believe you anyway, just like what you said.

And please stop writing any further. The things you should do is to find high quality girls for us and improve your management. Do you understand, Lily?

jacetan
06-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Jacetan, Stop talking cock here! Dun treat us like a small kid, we can tell u r a faker!
Kudos to bro QQBoy!

Fuck off, Lily! Please dun continue to do foolish things like that.

Bros, attention please. OKT Lily has registered many many accounts here, like QQBoy, less, jarjarbing, chipira2, username85, etc.

So many fake FRs were written by herself. Put more precisely, these fake FRs were written by somebody who share benefit with Lily cos Lily's English is much poor.

And if bros here write their own FRs that don't benefit Lily, immediately, many fake bros will jump out to attack. Shit!

I say it again, OKT Lily, please don't continue fooling us. Do your right things! Find high quality girls for us and to be honest to your customers. Otherwise, nobody would believe you any more. :mad:

trellis001
06-11-2010, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=jacetan;5375592]Fuck off, Lily! Please dun continue to do foolish things like that.

Bros, attention please. OKT Lily has registered many many accounts here, like QQBoy, less, jarjarbing, chipira2, username85, etc.

I for one trust and believes in Lily. I have tried many girls from her. Some good some not to expectations. Never had once Lily denied responsibilities. She always apologies and make changes, replacements etc etc.

COULD THIS THREAD MODERATORTAKE FAKERS LIKE JACETAN DOWN FROM USING FOUL LANGUAGES AND INCITING UNREST HERE.I just tried her girls last month and had seen most of the girls in her stable. Some i like some i do not fancy. That does not mean that they are not pretty. Every man likes different types and have different taste.

I trust what i see, feel and touch....

PuTonRen
06-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Fuck off, Lily! Please dun continue to do foolish things like that.

So many fake FRs were written by herself. .....And if bros here write their own FRs that don't benefit Lily, immediately, many fake bros will jump out to attack. Shit!

I say it again, OKT Lily, please don't continue fooling us. Do your right things! :mad:

Dear All,

I think we should all stop arging on this subject, especially the use of vulgarity in the forum. Although I have only used Lily's services and not once used that of Maria's, I still would not comment on the service of Maria. The only reservation on her services is the appearence of duplicate or very similar FR's written about her services. This will undoubtly cast doubt on the authenticity and hence the services of Maria. Based on fact that I derive from reading the posts, it was the duplicate and similar FR's on Maria that have prompted Bro QQBoy to comment on the authenticity of FR's on Maria. Bro jacetan then replied and so the ping-pong took place.

Based on my humble knowledge on Lily's services (that I do not use anymore as I have retired from this kind of activities), she is trustworthy. I must admit that Maria could be so as well, it is just that I have never used her service. I would not comment on this based on hear-say or comments that appear in this forum. I only have comment on the business practice of Lily, and it is nothing about right or wrong. Lily tried hard to send girls to our satisfaction, but at times, she could not achieve the objective. She did not tell me about the problem, and told me only that the girl is good, and if I was not happy, I could SEND her back with a taxi-fare. Well, I wonder whether she is gambling with luck, and at the same time, tried her best to send her best girl (although not our satisfaction) to me, hopefully I would be happy. I have no problem with this practice, although I could be unhappy at times. I have never sent any girls back even though they were not up to my expectation. I would prefer that in this kind of situation, if I were to tell her that I wanted a specific girl, and if she could not do that, she would just tell me straight. Well, overall, my opinion on her has more pluses than minuses, hence she is still trustworthy and good, in my humble opinion.

Dear brothers, we are all here to enjoy, some of you have more experience than me, we can never expect happy endings from these service providers every time. As I have said before, it would be better to experience it yourself, otherwise, you would have no choice but to follow the FRs, hoping that they are truthful ones; in case if they are not, do not blame anyone, but your own luck. Next time, you could just stop calling the services of that particular OKT.

On a lighter note! If I am able to go back to enjoy this kind of activities, I would try both Lily's and Maria's services. :D

My two cent worth. Sorry for the long post, this is because I am sad to see storm in a tea cup that spoils all the funs.

tt3911
06-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Taking a distraction from the fierce exchange.

Nice FL gal to recommend. 1.67m, pretty, has Gongli look, easy going personality, dressed well and presentable. Someone whom you will go out shopping or sightseeing with. Speak Mandarin only. From Hebei. Look 8/10. FJ 8/10. Wild. Forthcoming. Interested PM me. (I am trying to help her earn a living.)

Btw, when I send a message many months back telling others Lily is writing comments about her own gals, I was flamed like hell. Maybe those flamed messages are all from Lily :rolleyes:

tt3911
06-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Forget to say.

One brother try her in a hotel after I PM her contact to him. Whoever he is please share experience.

jacetan
06-11-2010, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=jacetan;5375592]Fuck off, Lily! Please dun continue to do foolish things like that.

I for one trust and believes in Lily. I have tried many girls from her. Some good some not to expectations. Never had once Lily denied responsibilities. She always apologies and make changes, replacements etc etc.

COULD THIS THREAD MODERATORTAKE FAKERS LIKE JACETAN DOWN FROM USING FOUL LANGUAGES AND INCITING UNREST HERE.I just tried her girls last month and had seen most of the girls in her stable. Some i like some i do not fancy. That does not mean that they are not pretty. Every man likes different types and have different taste.

I trust what i see, feel and touch....

I respect you and what you said because it's your real experiece, even though you don't agree with me and what I said.

We trust what we see, feel and touch...

Fuck off, fake Bros and fake FRs!

jacetan
06-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Dear All,

I think we should all stop arging on this subject, especially the use of vulgarity in the forum. Although I have only used Lily's services and not once used that of Maria's, I still would not comment on the service of Maria. The only reservation on her services is the appearence of duplicate or very similar FR's written about her services. This will undoubtly cast doubt on the authenticity and hence the services of Maria. Based on fact that I derive from reading the posts, it was the duplicate and similar FR's on Maria that have prompted Bro QQBoy to comment on the authenticity of FR's on Maria. Bro jacetan then replied and so the ping-pong took place.

Based on my humble knowledge on Lily's services (that I do not use anymore as I have retired from this kind of activities), she is trustworthy. I must admit that Maria could be so as well, it is just that I have never used her service. I would not comment on this based on hear-say or comments that appear in this forum. I only have comment on the business practice of Lily, and it is nothing about right or wrong. Lily tried hard to send girls to our satisfaction, but at times, she could not achieve the objective. She did not tell me about the problem, and told me only that the girl is good, and if I was not happy, I could SEND her back with a taxi-fare. Well, I wonder whether she is gambling with luck, and at the same time, tried her best to send her best girl (although not our satisfaction) to me, hopefully I would be happy. I have no problem with this practice, although I could be unhappy at times. I have never sent any girls back even though they were not up to my expectation. I would prefer that in this kind of situation, if I were to tell her that I wanted a specific girl, and if she could not do that, she would just tell me straight. Well, overall, my opinion on her has more pluses than minuses, hence she is still trustworthy and good, in my humble opinion.

Dear brothers, we are all here to enjoy, some of you have more experience than me, we can never expect happy endings from these service providers every time. As I have said before, it would be better to experience it yourself, otherwise, you would have no choice but to follow the FRs, hoping that they are truthful ones; in case if they are not, do not blame anyone, but your own luck. Next time, you could just stop calling the services of that particular OKT.

On a lighter note! If I am able to go back to enjoy this kind of activities, I would try both Lily's and Maria's services. :D

My two cent worth. Sorry for the long post, this is because I am sad to see storm in a tea cup that spoils all the funs.

Dear, bro PuTonRen, what you said is excellent! We are all here to enjoy. So we need and respect real FRs from real bros.

Fuck off, fake bros and fake FRs...

jacetan
06-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Taking a distraction from the fierce exchange.

Nice FL gal to recommend. 1.67m, pretty, has Gongli look, easy going personality, dressed well and presentable. Someone whom you will go out shopping or sightseeing with. Speak Mandarin only. From Hebei. Look 8/10. FJ 8/10. Wild. Forthcoming. Interested PM me. (I am trying to help her earn a living.)

Btw, when I send a message many months back telling others Lily is writing comments about her own gals, I was flamed like hell. Maybe those flamed messages are all from Lily :rolleyes:

Wow! Looks like Gongli! Real?

I will try her later. Please reply my PM as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance.

tt3911
07-11-2010, 09:28 AM
To be fair with Lily, what she says below is true, especially for 1 or 2. :o

When engaging outcall services, do not leave your phone number to the call girl directly, unless you really know her well, due to the following reasons:

1. your number could end up in a marketing database, and you would start receiving spam sms by other OKTs.

2. when the police set traps in hotels and get these girls get arrested, the police would screen her phone, so your identity could be traced. Remember "yanda" is still going on in Beijing.

3. if you think that you'll be getting a good deal by arranging directly with the girl for the next session, you'll probably need to pay the same price too. There won't be any quality control without an OKT in the middle. You'll be disappointed.

2-0-1-2
07-11-2010, 12:14 PM

To be fair with Lily, what she says below is true, especially for 1 or 2. :o

it has been happening to me. i receive spam sms every day, almost making me crazy! so please don't leave your phone number to girls directly unless you really know them well, just like what bro QQBoy said.

season
07-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Dear all. Here are the latest girls by Ah Mei which I have tried. You can call her at +86-135-2184-8964

Province: Sichuan
Name: San San
Height: 1.65m
Boob: 34C
Body: Slim
Skin: Fair
Face: Big Eyes, Mix of Zhang Zi Yi and Po Zhi
Skill: BJ = yes; FJ = 6/10; No French
RTF: Maybe

Province: Sichuan
Name: Lu Lu
Boob: 34B
Body: Baby Fat
Skin: Smooth
Face: Big Eyes, Sweet, Adorable = Very Sweet
Skill: BJ = No; FJ = 6.5/10; Did not try French
RTF: No. Not my type. For the those who like abit meaty (not fat mind you)

Province: Hunan
Name: Xiao Xue
Height: 1.60m
Boob: 32B
Face: Quite Pretty (IMHO) I rate her 7/10
Skill: BJ = No; FJ = 6/10; Did not try French
RTF: Maybe. Typical Hunan Girl with Long Legs since she is quite slim.

Province: Chongqing
Name: Xiao Ling
Boob: 32A
Face: Very Cute - I rate her 7/10 on cuteness
Skill: BJ = No; FJ = 7/10; Did not try French
RTF: Maybe. Chongqing girls do not appeal to me so much.

Province: Hunan
Name: La La
Boob: 32B
Body: Average Size
Face: Pretty
Skill: BJ = Did not try; FJ = 7/10; Did not try French
RTF: Yes. :p

Those are my field reports and one man's rose is another man's poison so please do not hold me accountable. Please try for yourself. Play safe and have fun.

ps - CP is still more fun. :)

silentsoul
09-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone,

I just got back form Beijing and called Lily for her girls. Here are my FRs for her girls. She has quiet a few new girls in her stable now but didn't managed to try as many as I would love to. Had to see Ding Ding again and tried one of her newer gals Ni Ya.

Ni Ya is young and has all her fats in the right places. Boobs so big, nice and soft. Ass also very good for doggie. I have to say, her cowgal was fantastic, she rode me twice and by e second time she was wetting me! changed a few positions and her soft shy moans turned so loud I was afraid my neighbours around my room would complain! Watching her grab the sheets and biting the pillow was a real turn on! Damn Shiok...!
When we were done, I realized that she wet my bed the size of a 22inch monitor! Had to sleep to the side of the bed cause of the wet patch. Haha..

Also dear samsters, as most of us here have read or been with Ding Ding, I will not bore you with the details of my session with Ding Ding.

Here is my verdict:

Name: Ni Ya
Boob: 38d (soft and big! Favourite!)
Face: small Eyes,
Attitude: 9/10 willing to please n not in a hurry
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction even when putting on CD wif mouth)
FJ: 8/10 (No French)
RTF: Yes

If possible, I'll try to put up her pics.

Name: Ding Ding
Boob: 34c (I think..)
Face: very sweet, GND look (very nice to chat with)
Attitude: 9/10 willing to please n not in a hurry
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 (she rocks the house)
RTF: Definitely (a few times already)

Anyways, thanks to Lily for a nice time.

QQBoy
10-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/733/nancyj.jpg

This is her real photo, with her permission. Taken by yours truly in my junior suite in Four Points. She lied on top of the kichenette table top. Nancy used to work in KTV, but because she's tired of late nights and alcohol, she has decided to join the outcall service instead. Nancy is a good erotic dancer, in fact she did a 10 minutes lap dance on me while I sat on the couch.

Name: Nancy
Height: 1.66m
Look: 7.5/10 (dress sexy, and with heavy make up and fake eye lashes)
Boobs: B- only
Body: 8/10 nice figure, nice legs
Frenching: Allow. like long lost lover.. I am not sure whether she did this with the rest of the bros... But to me YES la...
BBBJ : 8/10 (suck my balls too)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 very chatty, and stayed in my hotel for more than an hour. Can bring to clubbing type, but haven't tried yet.

silentsoul
10-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi bros,

wanted to add pics to my earlier post.
anyone can help?

thks

trellis001
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
[QUOTE=QQBoy;5387093]Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

This is her real photo, with her permission. Taken by yours truly in my junior suite in Four Points. She lied on top of the kichenette table top. Nancy used to work in KTV, but because she's tired of late nights and alcohol, she has decided to join the outcall service instead. Nancy is a good erotic dancer, in fact she did a 10 minutes lap dance on me while I sat on the couch.

Bro if you are QQ, then i am her sister liao ....haha

get on with fun....nanacy looks good and sounds good...

I will be in BJ friday night and leaving next wed....maybe we can catch up one of the days for kopi singapore style food court basement of grand hyatt

PuTonRen
10-11-2010, 10:33 AM

I will be in BJ friday night and leaving next wed....maybe we can catch up one of the days for kopi singapore style food court basement of grand hyatt

Haha!

Then I am her elder sister liao! Hehe!

Bro QQBoy, just tell the truth and ignore the comments from others. Although I no longer use the service of Lily, my past experience with her is full of pluses and less minuses. She is not perfect, like everyone of us, but she is reliable.

I shall be in China soon. Shall try to connect you up.

Cheer!

Pink_Flyod
10-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Bro Trellis.... Alamak, I am leaving on Friday 16:00 flight and you arrive on that flight... haiz.

I called Lily for Amy and Wendy 2 nights ago.. they arrived to my apartment 10 minutes before I did !!!! talk about services... They had to called me to check whether they are at the right place coz no one open the door..

My colleague chose Amy for a bonk while Wendy cooked instant noodle for me.. I just sat at my dinner table eating and chatting with Wendy. She seems to be a nice gal. Anyway, both of them are like gal next door... Will RTF for sure... I will take all of them for fancy dinner next time, pay their service, and get my driver to sent them home.

PuTonRen
10-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Bro Trellis.... Alamak, I am leaving on Friday 16:00 flight and you arrive on that flight... haiz.

I called Lily for Amy and Wendy 2 nights ago.. they arrived to my apartment 10 minutes before I did !!!! talk about services... They had to called me to check whether they are at the right place coz no one open the door..

My colleague chose Amy for a bonk while Wendy cooked instant noodle for me.. I just sat at my dinner table eating and chatting with Wendy. She seems to be a nice gal. Anyway, both of them are like gal next door... Will RTF for sure... I will take all of them for fancy dinner next time, pay their service, and get my driver to sent them home.

Haha!!

So, you did call her after asking for her number! hahaha! Glad that you enjoy.

When will you be in China again, am I included in your fancy dinner?

Pink_Flyod
10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Haha!!

So, you did call her after asking for her number! hahaha! Glad that you enjoy.

When will you be in China again, am I included in your fancy dinner?

Will be in China on the week of Nov 22nd... if you are in Beijing, I for sure will include you in my fancy dinner...

Pearl
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

Name: Nancy
Height: 1.66m
Look: 7.5/10 (dress sexy, and with heavy make up and fake eye lashes)
Boobs: B- only
Body: 8/10 nice figure, nice legs
Frenching: Allow. like long lost lover.. I am not sure whether she did this with the rest of the bros... But to me YES la...
BBBJ : 8/10 (suck my balls too)
GFE: 9/10 very chatty, and stayed in my hotel for more than an hour. Can bring to clubbing type, but haven't tried yet.

Aiyah bro.. dun hiew those sorelosers.

If u are Lily, can I be your QC Manager? :p

Pearl
10-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Will be in China on the week of Nov 22nd... if you are in Beijing, I for sure will include you in my fancy dinner...

Wah.. fancy dinner :D

I must follow up closely with your other Beijing dates, I want to join!!! :p

max_priest
10-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi bros, any season players in Beijing can tell me the most reliable number to call for PRC WL as I will be travelling to Beijing very soon.

THanks a heap , bros! :)

Cheers,
MaXx

PuTonRen
10-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi bros, any season players in Beijing can tell me the most reliable number to call for PRC WL as I will be travelling to Beijing very soon.

Cheers,
MaXx

Well publicized Lily is 13552885100. in fact you all can find info about her everywhere. Just let you fingers do the walking. Work harder and you will find many information.

QQBoy
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=QQBoy;5387093]Dont' understand why some stupid bro here accused me of being Lily, but anyway it doesn't really matter because being a Lily supporter, I do get some privilege like trying out another new girl like Nancy.

'm back to Singapore this Friday..coz next week school holidays, need to be a family man. My next trip, I'll let you know, if we happen to be in BJ at the same time, let's kopi together, and if you don't mind, I can bring along 2 girls to keep us company.

trellis001
10-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Really Alamak...

I arrived at 2.50pm friday lah.... next time next time... we get QQ Boy, Retired PTR, Lily and Lily's sister, and me and Ding Ding, Amy, Wendy, Ni Fa, number 22 all to your fancy dress dinner!!!!! ho bo???

Serious note...since you are there this week before me, is AMY and Wendy any good... I know Ding Ding is good and the picture of the girl that i sent you is good. Who else from Lily is good since 3 told me she has some 10 plus girls this week....Normally BJ for 3 days, this trip 5 days....got to fill up the days....and more important the cold lonely nights...

trellis001
10-11-2010, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=trellis001;5387415]

'm back to Singapore this Friday..coz next week school holidays, need to be a family man. My next trip, I'll let you know, if we happen to be in BJ at the same time, let's kopi together, and if you don't mind, I can bring along 2 girls to keep us company.

That sounds very good if you bring 2 girls...i can do likewise with 2 next day to keep us company...

On the 3rd day you, me and lily go "lim ko pi" with lily's assistant.

Seriously, maybe we can catch up next week in singapore after i am back wed.

trellis001
10-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Haha!

Then I am her elder sister liao! Hehe!

Bro QQBoy, just tell the truth and ignore the comments from others. Although I no longer use the service of Lily, my past experience with her is full of pluses and less minuses. She is not perfect, like everyone of us, but she is reliable.

I shall be in China soon. Shall try to connect you up.

Cheer!

Yes, let me know, maybe we catch up in BJ next trip, else try singapore....long time since we last catch up with Bro Pink Floyd.

PuTonRen
11-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Yes, let me know, maybe we catch up in BJ next trip, else try singapore....long time since we last catch up with Bro Pink Floyd.

Agreed that it has been a long time since we last met. Shall try to contact each other. Your timing to Beijing is different from mine, and we miss each other again. I am glad you are enjoying with the girls from Lily. Well, I have not used her service for a long long time, due to many reasons. I am very much happy to be alone - like you said above - retired PTR. Hahaha.....

2-0-1-2
11-11-2010, 12:54 AM

Cheers,
MaXx

if you are seeking high-quality or top-quality girls, the most reliable and efficient way is to call Maria for help. actually, nobody else can really serve customers well on this level except for some top clubs in Beijing. Maria has over 30 high-quality or top-quality girls on hand, so i'm sure you can get the right girls according to your preference.

if you just need average girls, you can use both Lily and Maria's escort service. in my opinion, Lily's girls are well trained but Maria's are more beautiful. both of them have many many average girls on hand, so there are plenty of choices for you.

ps call Lily at 13552885100, call Maria at 13911246512.

Pink_Flyod
11-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Really Alamak...

I arrived at 2.50pm friday lah.... next time next time... we get QQ Boy, Retired PTR, Lily and Lily's sister, and me and Ding Ding, Amy, Wendy, Ni Fa, number 22 all to your fancy dress dinner!!!!! ho bo???

Serious note...since you are there this week before me, is AMY and Wendy any good... I know Ding Ding is good and the picture of the girl that i sent you is good. Who else from Lily is good since 3 told me she has some 10 plus girls this week....Normally BJ for 3 days, this trip 5 days....got to fill up the days....and more important the cold lonely nights...

My preference is AMY and her face can grown in you... but I have never see both of their body nor bonk them hor...

QQBoy
11-11-2010, 06:25 AM
Really Alamak...

Why don't you do a threesome with Amy and Wendy? Both got good GFE quality. Wendy got more brain, can discuss the stock market wih her while she's cooking maggie mee. Enjoy!

max_priest
11-11-2010, 01:14 PM
if you are seeking high-quality or top-quality girls, the most reliable and efficient way is to call Maria for help. actually, nobody else can really serve customers well on this level except for some top clubs in Beijing. Maria has over 30 high-quality or top-quality girls on hand, so i'm sure you can get the right girls according to your preference.

Thanks bro 2-0-1-2 for your info. Thanks bro Putonren as well. Will try once I am in Beijing. :D

2-0-1-2
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
an unusual experience of mine at Falangs...

several nights ago i went for a drive and saw a Falang roung the corner. two very young and nice girls were sitting on the couch, engaging my full attention.

at close range they looked more pretty. one was about 1.68m in height, elegant, slim, with much fair skin. the other was about 1.63m, very sweet, long black hair, and always with a smile on her face. i prefered the latter.

i knew clearly most of Falangs only did HJ but was still eager to try. she declined my offer at first. after a good conversation between us i ask for sex again. This time she did agree. ha, ha...wel done! it appears that patience and good manners are always useful to us.

but the following things happened were rather beyond my expectation...

when i started taking off her clothes, she became nervous very much and told me that she didn't know how to make love and feared pain.

how amazing! i didn't believe it although i promised to be gentle.

before i got into her body, she lay on the edge of the bed and let me stand outside it, with my face towards her. OMG, it was the only position she knew. i suggested doing her in missionary but she didn't know how to do and insisted on her position probably due to fear. at that moment she was so nervous as to be stiff all over. so there was no choice but compromise.

it was rather hard to get into her body as her hole was very very tight. so i had to fuck her to and fro hardly while she was hugging me tightly. after a little while, i changed to missionary position and she cooperated. gradually, she moaned more and more loudly. i gathered speed as well and finally released into her. actually, the core session only lasted for no more than 5 minutes.

after a while, she let me look at her legs which were still trembling. then i was told that it was her second sex, the first one with her boyfriend. ah, ah...

name: bing bing
height: 1.63m
looks: 9.5/10 (very sweet, long black hair, fair skin, firm body)
boobs: B-only
BJ: no
FJ: very very tight, driving you crazy!
damage: rmb 1000, one shot, but i'm not sure whether she serves you sex service as well.
RTF: yes, definitely

to continue my exploration in beijing...

trellis001
11-11-2010, 06:30 PM
My preference is AMY and her face can grown in you... but I have never see both of their body nor bonk them hor...

Haha, sounds like you do not like Wendy appearance....

trellis001
11-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Why don't you do a threesome with Amy and Wendy? Both got good GFE quality. Wendy got more brain, can discuss the stock market wih her while she's cooking maggie mee. Enjoy!

Bro QQ, great suggestion. Spend money on both and use Wendy to make some money back from the stock market....

Will try this option Sunday night...cos its cold and not happening outside...

trellis001
11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Agreed that it has been a long time since we last met. Shall try to contact each other. Your timing to Beijing is different from mine, and we miss each other again. I am glad you are enjoying with the girls from Lily. Well, I have not used her service for a long long time, due to many reasons. I am very much happy to be alone - like you said above - retired PTR. Hahaha.....

understand...same here...some trips alone with a portable is more relaxing. No unexpected expectations and surprises...

Pink_Flyod
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM

Haiyo... was suppose to organize a lunch last friday but I had a last minute change in itinerary to fly to Jakarta... will try to coordinate again... ho bo..

Pink_Flyod
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM

My colleague was bonking Amy.. I was high after KTV session and a bit hungry and so ask Wendy to cook Maggie and we chit chat lah...

Pink_Flyod
11-11-2010, 11:01 PM
an unusual experience of mine at Falangs...

several nights ago i went for a drive and saw a Falang roung the corner. two very young and nice girls were sitting on the couch, engaging my full attention.

at close range they looked more pretty. one was about 1.68m in height, elegant, slim, with much fair skin. the other was about 1.63m, very sweet, long black hair, and always with a smile on her face. i prefered the latter.

i knew clearly most of Falangs only did HJ but was still eager to try. she declined my offer at first. after a good conversation between us i ask for sex again. This time she did agree. ha, ha...wel done! it appears that patience and good manners are always useful to us.

but the following things happened were rather beyond my expectation...

when i started taking off her clothes, she became nervous very much and told me that she didn't know how to make love and feared pain.

how amazing! i didn't believe it although i promised to be gentle.

before i got into her body, she lay on the edge of the bed and let me stand outside it, with my face towards her. OMG, it was the only position she knew. i suggested doing her in missionary but she didn't know how to do and insisted on her position probably due to fear. at that moment she was so nervous as to be stiff all over. so there was no choice but compromise.

it was rather hard to get into her body as her hole was very very tight. so i had to fuck her to and fro hardly while she was hugging me tightly. after a little while, i changed to missionary position and she cooperated. gradually, she moaned more and more loudly. i gathered speed as well and finally released into her. actually, the core session only lasted for no more than 5 minutes.

after a while, she let me look at her legs which were still trembling. then i was told that it was her second sex, the first one with her boyfriend. ah, ah...

name: bing bing
height: 1.63m
looks: 9.5/10 (very sweet, long black hair, fair skin, firm body)
boobs: B-only
BJ: no
FJ: very very tight, driving you crazy!
damage: rmb 1000, one shot, but i'm not sure whether she serves you sex service as well.
RTF: yes, definitely

to continue my exploration in beijing...

wah brother.. this kind of info has to share... which area of beijing ?

El Frances
12-11-2010, 04:42 AM

if you just need average girls, you can use both Lily and Maria's escort service. in my opinion, Lily's girls are well trained but Maria's are more beautiful. both of them have many many average girls on hand, so there are plenty of choices for you.

ps call Lily at 13552885100, call Maria at 13911246512.

I would tend to broadly agree, but it's just broad trends. Maria's girls tend to be prettier and younger, and service may randomly vary (i.e. some girls don't do BJ). One point which makes me uncomfortable is that I am not sure she doesn't charge the same girls at different prices (i.e. 600 or 800). Anyway worth trying and I will retry next time.
Lili's girls are all trained to satisfy customers: they all do BJ, have friendly (eventually GFE) attitude, and discretly put gel in their pussy in the bathroom before, so that customers feel happy thinking they make the girl get wet... Girls are usually a bit less pretty and a bit older. Worth trying and I will retry.
Well, it's my limited experience from about one dozen trials with each of those providers.

xmensg72
12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi bros, Am gonna be in Beijing from 13th to 15th Nov then am flying off to another place. Any bros cheonging on sat night or sunday. Am only free on sat night and whole of sunday. Do PM me ya, will give u my contact. Thanks.

SUNS
12-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I would tend to broadly agree, but it's just broad trends. Maria's girls tend to be prettier and younger, and service may randomly vary (i.e. some girls don't do BJ). One point which makes me uncomfortable is that I am not sure she doesn't charge the same girls at different prices (i.e. 600 or 800). Anyway worth trying and I will retry next time.
Lili's girls are all trained to satisfy customers: they all do BJ, have friendly (eventually GFE) attitude, and discretly put gel in their pussy in the bathroom before, so that customers feel happy thinking they make the girl get wet... Girls are usually a bit less pretty and a bit older. Worth trying and I will retry.
Well, it's my limited experience from about one dozen trials with each of those providers.

Thanks, senior bro. Helpful to me!:p

Pink_Flyod
12-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Called Lily last night and get Ding Ding and Nancy to go over my apartment... we chat a bit before I asked Ding Ding to get on with my colleague while I chit chat with Nancy in the living room. Ding Ding is slightly above average look from Anhui while Nancy is 24 years old from Hebei. Nancy do look a bit old than her age but she has quiet a big boob eventhoug I did not see it... Nancy has a foxy look while Ding Ding is more of 斯文type.

Nancy is asking me to go out clubbing with her on my next trip... she is paisei I paid the full amount but just doing chit chat..

2-0-1-2
12-11-2010, 08:41 PM
wah brother.. this kind of info has to share... which area of beijing ?

bro PF, will PM you later. it should be difficult to find. no detailed address, no name, no tel number...so maybe the best way is i drive you there directly...:D

2-0-1-2
12-11-2010, 09:22 PM

right, bro.

so if BJ are required, you have to call average girls both from Lily and Maria's stable.:mad:

i complain it as well. but the high-quality and top-quality girls from Maria are far beautiful, far young, far cute, far... than average girls. so...:p

in addition, they only serve Asians due to the fear of big dicks of Western men...:D

QQBoy
13-11-2010, 09:57 AM

To my knowledge, they don't put gel in their pussies..that is real pussy juice. Maybe Sichuan girls are are just horny by nature.

besafe
13-11-2010, 10:15 AM
sorry.. wrong post

SUNS
13-11-2010, 11:38 AM
right, bro.

so if BJ are required, you have to call average girls both from Lily and Maria's stable.:mad:

i complain it as well. but the high-quality and top-quality girls from Maria are far beautiful, far young, far cute, far... than average girls. so...:p

in addition, they only serve Asians due to the fear of big dicks of Western men...:D

Aha, I'm a Asian but have a very big cock.:cool:

SUNS
13-11-2010, 11:40 AM
To my knowledge, they don't put gel in their pussies..that is real pussy juice. Maybe Sichuan girls are are just horny by nature.

Wah...Full of pussy juice!:p

El Frances
13-11-2010, 05:34 PM
right, bro.

As I said it's only broad trends. I would not use superlatives like high-quality, top girls, etc.. Ok, they are pretty, but not that pretty!

2-0-1-2
13-11-2010, 09:09 PM
As I said it's only broad trends. I would not use superlatives like high-quality, top girls, etc.. Ok, they are pretty, but not that pretty!

dear, bro EL Frances. are you from France as your name is 'EL Frances'? if so, i doubt if you really get the high-quality or top-quality girls from Maria because usually they don't serve for westerner... does not discriminate against westerner, just due to the fear of large dicks of westerner as most of them are so young...to my knowledge, some of them even never have a BF, some of them were selected from school directly... so most of them are unsophisticated girls with natural mind... they do not do BJ, probably as don't know how to do, maybe they just don't want to do...

besides average ones, i've used many girls of different levels from Maria's high-quality or top-quality service like RMB 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, even above 1500... i have to say these girls are far more beautiful, far more young, far more sweet, far more... than average ones. well worth trying. anyway well worth seeing... as if you don't like Maria's high-quality or top quality girls, not average girls, you just let them go without spending any money like round taxi fee... by the way, these girls usually do not provide overnight service.

in addition, i think it's not necessary for you to worry that Maria or Lily will charge the same girls with different prices. i've called dozens of girls from Maria or Lily's stable. sometimes they didn't do well but they never lie to me.

justin low
13-11-2010, 09:45 PM
besides average ones, i've used many girls of different levels from Maria's high-quality or top-quality service like RMB 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, even above 1500... i have to say these girls are far more beautiful, far more young, far more sweet, far more... than average ones. well worth trying. anyway well worth seeing... as if you don't like Maria's high-quality or top quality girls, not average girls, you just let them go without spending any money like round taxi fee... by the way, these girls usually do not provide overnight service.
[/COLOR]

Bro, are we talking about the same Maria? I asked for RMB800 quality and she sent a pork chop to me. Nevermind, supposed to be an hour job, and she finished her job in less than 30 minutes.....:(

Pink_Flyod
13-11-2010, 10:57 PM
I think it is very subjective to grade whether the appearance or the service is good or nor... I had asked 2 different colleagues who bonk Amy and Ding Ding when we were in Beijing and they all said they will do them again without problem.. at times, i get more satisfaction without BJ...

So the FR from our bros are just reference but we must keep in mind that we need to 'test drive' ourselves to know where these gal stand within our own rank...

I would call Maria stable on my next trip to compare....

kenneth38
14-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Finally in Beijing again, after so many months. Called Lily about 30 mins ago, I specified DingDing, Wendy.. but she say she will try and arrange. I said I want slim ones.. she said OK. Hopefully it's good!!

We need more solid options like Lily and Maria.. maybe try Maria tomorrow, anyone know her rates. I scrolled through many pages, I think I saw 800RMB and onwards. Not sure whether Maria has any 500RMB ones.

Wish me good luck..

Arcon
14-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Yes Maria has 500 Rmb gals..tried a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy bro.. :)

risingeast
14-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Tried Maria's girl abt 3 weeks ago. Very good. I will be in Beijing again next week. Will definitely call Maria again.

kenneth38
14-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Bro, any idea how old these girls are? Very young wans or older 25 onwards?

Thanks, Ken

Yes Maria has 500 Rmb gals..tried a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoy bro.. :)

kenneth38
14-11-2010, 06:01 PM
FR for Lily-Wendy

Finally sampled one of Lily's chicks, Wendy. Ok lah, quite pretty, good figure, A++ or B- titties, skin is not so white, and not very smooth. I think the dry Beijing weather has got to her. Attitude wise, can't really compare to older chicks who provide mroe service. She's young @ 22, so can be just a tad impatient.

Sorry ah, I think I getting older these days.. pushing mid to late 30s liow.. these young lians with not enough service (I won't say no service coz her attitude qutie good actually) sometimes don't appeal to me so much.

She's very wet though.. I don't think it's KY, but super slippery. I tried missionary, but so slippery that I dont get enough feeling so went soft. Tried spoon from behind, same also. In the end, I HJ myself, but I asked her to nuzzle my face neck everywhere, and feed me her sweet little titties, whcih I enjoy myself very much. She moaned in concert, trying to bring my mood high, which I appreciate. She's pretty enouigh for me to feel high when she nuzzle.

Shot into CD, and game ended.

Net net, I think not bad actually, she's good, problem is with me. Maybe, me at turning point where I prefer older more sophisticated ladies.. I also not sure.

I think I would still give Lily another try or 2 actually, coz she's quite service-oriented and I like that. I wonder whether she has more mature ladies arouind 25/6/7 who can service well and pamper men. Haha.

:D

Thanks for all the tips in this thread, served me well and much appreciated.

Will continue to FR on my adventures in BJ.. bz week ahead with business.

2-0-1-2
14-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Bro, are we talking about the same Maria? I asked for RMB800 quality and she sent a pork chop to me. Nevermind, supposed to be an hour job, and she finished her job in less than 30 minutes.....:(

dear bro, is there another Maria?

2-0-1-2
14-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Tried Maria's girl abt 3 weeks ago. Very good. I will be in Beijing again next week. Will definitely call Maria again.

dear bro risingeast, glad to know you'll be in beijing again next week. but i'm not in beijing again! last time in Shenzhen and now in Guangzhou. how long will you stay this time?

2-0-1-2
14-11-2010, 11:04 PM
:D

Thanks for all the tips in this thread, served me well and much appreciated.

Will continue to FR on my adventures in BJ.. bz week ahead with business.

dear bro, thanks for your FR of Wendy. right, Lily is quite service-oriented. so many bros here use her service. maybe you can try more girls from Lily's stable...

and if you tend to give Maria a chance as well, maybe i can give you some suggestions according to your preference as relatively, i'm more familiar with Maria's girls.

i think Lin Lin and Yin Zi from Maria's stable should be just the girls you required. here's a profile of them...

Lin Lin
height: 163 cm
looks: 7.5/10, plump figure
boobs: 38D
BJ: 9.5/10
attitude: 9.5/10
damage: 500 + taxi fee

Yin Zi
height: 166 cm
looks: 7.5/10, slim
boobs: 34B
BJ: 10/10
attitude: 10/10

hope it's useful to you. anyway, wish you have a good time in beijing...

kenneth38
14-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Yin Zi
height: 166 cm
looks: 7.5/10, slim
boobs: 34B
BJ: 10/10
attitude: 10/10

hope it's useful to you. anyway, wish you have a good time in beijing...

Dear bro 2012, thank you for your recommendation!

I think this Yin Zi could really be someone I can shoot for next.

Just ordered an online massage for tonight, 300 _ cab for 90 minutes. The girl sound sweet on the phone. Don't think I can have anymore action tonight. Had 5 bottles of Yan Jing, abit blur already. A good rubdown will give me a good night's sleep.

Once again, thank you, and I sure will FR if I get to try.

Cheers~