PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]

ShittyAss
06-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Found a massage joint within 三里屯...

After i recee for a few days with my friends in Beijing

I went with my friends and I gotten a SYT.

Room is big and nice with a bath tube but I didn't use.

Massage is good special for a SYT.

I only know she is number 7 at that joint.

Hdly and HJ is done slow and not rushing.

I paid all in ard RM$700 for around 1.5hours session.

nokia3510
15-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Deleted post

nokia3510
15-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Hi Bros. Landing in Beijing on Tuesday. Any recommendations to experience, would be greatly appreciated !

lishhu
19-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Hey, I will be in Beijing next week staying in the chaoyang district. Would love to get some recommendations. Would greatly appreciate it thanks.

lishhu
20-07-2018, 03:50 AM
Het do you remember where this massage joint is?

Found a massage joint within 三里屯...

After i recee for a few days with my friends in Beijing

I went with my friends and I gotten a SYT.

Room is big and nice with a bath tube but I didn't use.

Massage is good special for a SYT.

I only know she is number 7 at that joint.

Hdly and HJ is done slow and not rushing.

I paid all in ard RM$700 for around 1.5hours session.

ShittyAss
22-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Het do you remember where this massage joint is?

Do u still need? Pm me if u need

I seldom in this section

nokia3510
22-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Although it was raining in BJ this week, a nice rooftop bar to check out is Kokomo at Sanlitun. Very well dressed patrons and lots to people watch !

pop.tard
24-07-2018, 08:21 AM
Any okt or fl contact to share? Will be in beijing today. Or any bros in beijing keen to explore together?

lishhu
25-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Any okt or fl contact to share? Will be in beijing today. Or any bros in beijing keen to explore together?

Where in Beijing are you?

pop.tard
25-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Where in Beijing are you?

I'm at 朝阳区 San yuan qiao station nearby. but will be leaving beijing tonight.

Coffeepot12
03-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Went to explored happy ending in Beijing. The girl is young and pretty. Too bad only the top half can be explored.

Punch it into the map.
(39.9401377,116.3487976)

strikeback44
06-08-2018, 03:13 AM
Beijing seems v dull. I am here now.. massage scene like nothing much

does beijing have saunas like those in Guangzhou where you can relax and stay over night ? and possibly get a HJ during massage ?

iknownuts
08-08-2018, 12:02 AM
does beijing have saunas like those in Guangzhou where you can relax and stay over night ? and possibly get a HJ during massage ?

Got this type of kangtao ?? Which one did you went and how much ?? Can share please ?

strikeback44
08-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Got this type of kangtao ?? Which one did you went and how much ?? Can share please ?

it's china, i am sure they have foot massage and stuff like in Guangzhou right ? :D

strikeback44
08-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Anyone tried this wonderful massage club at sanlitun ? looks good. menu like those you find in bkk massage :D

ShittyAss
16-08-2018, 04:20 PM

I don't think so... so far I dint manage to find any..

Someone pm me for location but your mailbox is full lah... delete some pms lst

hongnam
18-08-2018, 12:55 AM

can you pm me too ?

strikeback44
22-08-2018, 12:30 PM

bro, i believe there is those that you can overnight....not sure thought still doing research....i have found some that offer full service. you heard of this "wonderful massage club" ?

there are also barber shop and stuff there but seems like no one here knows anything

Hurricane88
23-08-2018, 09:49 AM
@myko

mod removed 2 of your posts...suspect you infringe...mod will never know who are you or your interest to pass contacts to bros in SBF...if you are marketing an establishment or gal...:)

myko
23-08-2018, 03:24 PM
@myko

mod removed 2 of your posts...suspect you infringe...mod will never know who are you or your interest to pass contacts to bros in SBF...if you are marketing an establishment or gal...:)

Yeah I noticed that! At first I thought the first post didn't go through so I did a second one. Are we not allowed to share contacts on SBF now?

Hurricane88
23-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Yeah I noticed that! At first I thought the first post didn't go through so I did a second one. Are we not allowed to share contacts on SBF now?

You are allowed but not post to say you want bros to pm you for contact after forum...so what is objective here...mod will never know reason why you are so keen to sell the establishment or gal...:)

besides me there are other mods paying great attention to this thread and what I consider ok but to him not ok...he removed quite a lot of posts...:)

QQBoy
23-08-2018, 09:47 PM
You are allowed but not post to say you want bros to pm you for contact after forum...so what is objective here...mod will never know reason why you are so keen to sell the establishment or gal...:)

besides me there are other mods paying great attention to this thread and what I consider ok but to him not ok...he removed quite a lot of posts...:)

No wonder this thread is so quiet nowadays. Gone are the good old days that we could get lobangs here.

myko
24-08-2018, 02:12 AM

So what should we do if we want to share good store/girls? Looking to give back to community so I don't want to break any rules. But with tough Beijing environment now, I don't think anyone wants to post the listings & the girl's number publicly?

Hurricane88
24-08-2018, 02:04 PM
So what should we do if we want to share good store/girls? Looking to give back to community so I don't want to break any rules. But with tough Beijing environment now, I don't think anyone wants to post the listings & the girl's number publicly?

simple, just post forum and if any bros pm you then up to you to pm back...after that you cannot post again informing bros to pm you for contact which sounded like you are providing services...then nobody will read you are providing any contact...nobody knew...:)

Hurricane88
24-08-2018, 02:06 PM
No wonder this thread is so quiet nowadays. Gone are the good old days that we could get lobangs here.

yes, think he may had received some info from his sources...or some sponsors complain...:)

myko
24-08-2018, 03:36 PM
simple, just post forum and if any bros pm you then up to you to pm back...after that you cannot post again informing bros to pm you for contact which sounded like you are providing services...then nobody will read you are providing any contact...nobody knew...:)

Got it. Will do it your way!

myko
24-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Came back from a trip from Beijing a few months ago. Friend introduced a mamasan that I reached out to for play.

Sharing pricing info (not sure if I overpaid or if this is market beijing price.)

KTV girl tip: 600 RMB
Short time: 2000 RMB
Long time: 3000 RMB

Mamasan also told me that they can send girl to hotel directly. Hope this helps with Beijing play KTV pricing.

Hurricane88
24-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Came back from a trip from Beijing a few months ago. Friend introduced a mamasan that I reached out to for play.

Sharing pricing info (not sure if I overpaid or if this is market beijing price.)

Mamasan also told me that they can send girl to hotel directly. Hope this helps with Beijing play KTV pricing.

Tks for sharing...should write more on the gal you up..so spice up the sex forum a bit more...otherwise bros hv no idea how good gals can be...:)

back in 2000 I was in BJ to attend a conference...my local partner attending the same event offered to bring us to ktv...the ktv happened to be just across the Singapore hotel....gals were lined up in red uniforms about 100 of them...then we choose...cannot remember how much to pay seating...but overnight was RMB 2000 those days...sex was pretty standard but got at least 2 shots off....by time we left ktv around almost 2am...sex was quite SOP...quite tired becos after all the visiting Badaling up the Great Wall of China, Imperial tomb and Forbidden city all squeezed into 3 days...one ktv gal followed my friend for 3 days which the gal insisted...:)

sheridan
03-09-2018, 08:01 PM

If you visit a sauna in china recently, you will find you have to go through a number of doors before see the real stuffs and that would rack up the price :p

it seems worse for ktvs. They even insist and charge for a plate of fruits 250 rmb :(

myko
06-09-2018, 04:53 AM
If you visit a sauna in china recently, you will find you have to go through a number of doors before see the real stuffs and that would rack up the price :p

it seems worse for ktvs. They even insist and charge for a plate of fruits 250 rmb :(

If not careful the KTVs will try to rip you off. If you know a mamasan she can usually deal with you directly and send a girl straight to your room. Saves time & money!

How is the Beijing sauna scene? Always had trouble finding one that stayed opened long enough...

sheridan
06-09-2018, 08:18 PM
If not careful the KTVs will try to rip you off. If you know a mamasan she can usually deal with you directly and send a girl straight to your room. Saves time & money!

How is the Beijing sauna scene? Always had trouble finding one that stayed opened long enough...

for sauna scene just use goggle search for bj night live (chinese characters) :p

miketee999
16-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Beijing is a happening place but you need to know where to find it. And its likely that one may not know the all the happening places because Beijing is a huge city. There are a lot of massage places mostly local clientele. I have been to one and initially there is no5hing much, normal massage. But after they recognise me, i was offered membership and witj the membership come previliges. That is massage with special. Quality wise its not consistent because there is always churning. And also depends on whether they kbow you. For me is SOP now.

strikeback44
16-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Beijing is a happening place but you need to know where to find it. And its likely that one may not know the all the happening places because Beijing is a huge city. There are a lot of massage places mostly local clientele. I have been to one and initially there is no5hing much, normal massage. But after they recognise me, i was offered membership and witj the membership come previliges. That is massage with special. Quality wise its not consistent because there is always churning. And also depends on whether they kbow you. For me is SOP now.

Anywhere is happening if you have money. In BJ, money talks. For me, BJ is one of the worst city in China to find sex, in terms of value. Many people will jio you if you happen to be around Sanlitun entertainment area..it's just a matter of price and what you will get for that exhorbitant price.

Almost everything is expensive in Beijing....if you are on company account, just go for it. otherwise save your money and cheong elsewhere.

sheridan
18-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Anywhere is happening if you have money. In BJ, money talks. For me, BJ is one of the worst city in China to find sex, in terms of value. Many people will jio you if you happen to be around Sanlitun entertainment area..it's just a matter of price and what you will get for that exhorbitant price.

Almost everything is expensive in Beijing....if you are on company account, just go for it. otherwise save your money and cheong elsewhere.

In fact starting from Chairman Xi's era, everywhere in China is expensive. Suana in many tier 1 cities are only 10 to 20 percent cheaper than those in macau

The only nice thing of out this is chinamen are also paying the same price

siliconer
23-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Hi bros
Will be in Beijing for a short trip (25-29th Sep)
PM if anyone wants to catch up for drinks. I will be in Chaoyang district

marklow
28-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Hi to all good bros, will be heading to Beijing last week of October. Staying at WangFuJing area. 1st time there, any recommendation for attraction, food, entertainment and ............, well "heart know" la. Kindly share here / pm please. A thousand thanks in advance..:D

Fredevil
28-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Hey bros.

Will be heading to BJ sometime in late Oct. Any good recommendation for ktvs and spa with happy endings?

Your contributions are gladly appreciated

Wall77
14-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Bros,
Any recommendation for a good sauna place or massage?
Will be in BJ this week, near chao yang

Thanks in advance

johnleee
20-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Will be in Beijing end November near Deshengmen area. Looking for outcall services to hotel, preferably receptionist or FL can speak some English.. my china is hopeless haha. Any recommendations can pm me?

Thanks!

lanbb
26-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Going to Beijing chaoyangqu in Dec. Seems like Beijing is a bit quiet.. Any fl or okt or outcall ctc to share? thx ;)

VentAblack
28-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Hi all, not sure why my previous post got deleted.. but long story short, only bros here willing to share their contact for massage and HJ after... thanks in advance..

Beij8
04-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Ni hao!

I'm just signed up today.

I'm new in this forum but not new in mongering, because lm 40 years old and visit some good places (in China, Russia).

However it's my second time back in China after many around 10 years. Last year I visited during a short trip Shanghai and I very missed the red robe action. My experience in Xi'an was not really good too. But I went there not really for mongering activities. Therefore it was fine for me.

I'm working right now for some months in Beijing and started already some activities.

During the last weeks I used the social network to find the girls. It works so so. But with some good private experiences (without P4P) and one high class girl. And I tried two clubs / discos too.

I read already some reports and went to some massage places. Some of them was mentioned in reports, some I found for myself. (In LSQ, Wangjing, Zaojing).

And I realized already that everything changed dramatically in comparison to 10 years ago.

Now my question:

I know this forum is for sharing information. But due to the Chinese new regulations it's not good to write details in the public forum.

Please feel free to PM me or give me some advises how we should share information regarding Beijing and in the area nearby Beijing.

virginboy926
09-11-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi bro just curious any recommendations for outcall? l I am staying in haidian. My first time in Beijing

argus
13-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Will be there from 23 Nov onwards for a week.

Appreciate any tips via PM.

TIA

c135
14-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Hi all, ill be staying at grand hyatt Beijing for a couple of nights next week. Would any kind bro give any good recommendations near there some fun? Thanks a lot.

japantvb
15-11-2018, 02:37 AM
Hi all, ill be staying at grand hyatt Beijing for a couple of nights next week. Would any kind bro give any good recommendations near there some fun? Thanks a lot.

almost ktv in BJ cannot bring out, so find reliable outcall is recommend..

jay1981
16-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Hey bros, I'm in BJ for a whole week. Looking for some recommendations for reliable outcall ( I saw some names in earlier parts of the thread, not sure how updated that still is), or good saunas to chill out after work. And yeah, anyone in BJ this week who's in for a beer and maybe check out some places together also cool :)

guyinchina
22-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Hi all bros,

I have been in Beijing for 1 year and have experimented a few. Can share my experience if you want.

theke25
24-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Hi I will be dropping by Beijing next week. Any recommendations for FL?

guyinchina
28-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Have tried a few KTVs in Beijing.
Got lup sup tio and normal ones which have decent girls (but hard to bring back).
1 word of advice is to avoid health spas/clubs. They trick you in, saying it is 1.3k for heavenly delight only to spend 45 mins massaging you and saying things like if you want something more exciting etc, must apply to be their member. In the end, you will only be getting an overpaid hj.

Onimenokyo
07-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi guys, I am traveling to Beijing. Would like to know some reliable outcall services at chao yang area. Thank you

nickelwise
07-12-2018, 05:36 PM
If you want a more nitty gritty local experience in Beijing, go to the 4th ward. The address is 北京市朝阳区方庄东路. This is for people that can speak passable mandarin. The area is an older area, with some parts about to be reconstructed. There are some smaller shack type houses on the street that offer fj for 80 or 100 rmb. FLs are in their 30s though. Not syts or milfs, something smack middle. If you get there and can't find these places, ask the a local guy to point out the "ji wo", roughly translated to the "chicken coop" or "hen house ". I lived in the 4th ward for quite a bit, I know the area pretty well

Onimenokyo
10-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Hi guys, for all of you in beijing, want to meet for ktv?

guyinchina
12-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Keen to join KTV session.

hayashi72
22-12-2018, 11:00 PM
What happened to my post on sharing a gem in Beijing? Got deleted?

sheridan
23-12-2018, 09:17 AM
What happened to my post on sharing a gem in Beijing? Got deleted?

the main reason why you won't find many interresting news and people seldom here post nowsdays;)

Happyman168
27-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Anyone know Where’s Beijing old bird Mark Lim ? Many years back he is super active in this tread and also always organize ktv session in bj ?

hongnam
31-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Went to Hidden Dragon once and the experience was good the first visit, so since I was planning dinner near Sanlitun soho i thought why not go for a late night fun. Contact through WeChat and Natalie sent photos to of her current line-up. First visit i went with Lisa and even though she was very good, wanted to try a different one, so Natalie recommended me this girl, don't recall her name but on photo she look cute, so i chose her and we agreed on the time.

Went inside the room and was offered beverages like wine, beer and soft drinks, then showered for 2-3 minutes then she knocked on the door. The room was very dark as the only source of light was from the little night stand so i can't see clearly but from afar she seems quite petite with small breast and big nipples. She then asked me to lay down face-down and the massage commenced. I told Natalie before i wanted someone who's good at massaging and the girl was indeed good. I ask her if she have past experince and she said she studied Chinese massage technique. The massage continued for close to an hour before she undress and rub the Nuru Gel all over. She uses her small tits but big nipples to massage me from the legs up to the upper back while giving the slow, deep breathing into my ears which makes me want to quickly flip as LB was awaking. The disappointed thing was she only uses her breast for the Nuru massage unlike my first visit with Lisa.

After 10 minutes of that feeling, she asked me to flip and i was waiting to see her face up close. I was quite disappointed to be honest that her pictures and real face don't look the same at all. She look quite old and have drowsy looking eyes and i was bit turn off but wanted to continue.

So she then pour more gel all over my body and nuru massage continued. She starts from the upper body side and slide down through LB. She did that another 2-3 times and by that time LB was up and she clean off the gel and starts the BJ. I think this is where she excel best after massage. She starts with sucking the balls and kind of playing with it in her mouth and for me the feeling was shiok! Then she slowly suck LB and goes deep minute after minute until I (no CIM).

She then clean me up with the wet tissues and gave me another good head massage and then proceed to the shower and she clean me up real good. Paid and left.
All in all its a good experience for me massage and BJ wise. But i think she can try to improve her Nuru skills better. I think if i was to return to HD i would choose another girl or Lisa. As many are saying that Lisa is the best in HD.

P.S this report I shared before on the other website. Since then been there once and almost the same service but I chose Lisa since she is the. best there.

roymkt
02-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Hey yo. Anyone have any recommendations for like massage with HJ or BJ in our around Chaoyang area. Don't need FS but something as above is cool. Much appreciated.

hayashi72
04-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Hey yo. Anyone have any recommendations for like massage with HJ or BJ in our around Chaoyang area. Don't need FS but something as above is cool. Much appreciated.

U can see my post

JonnyDoeJr
10-01-2019, 12:40 AM
U can see my post

But I can't

GhostSC
13-02-2019, 07:58 PM
In Beijing, any recommendations?

bloodyhot
14-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Hello bros. I’ve not been to Beijing for long time. Used to freq Sophie’s Place a lot until I find she downgraded apartment and her girl wasn’t as sexy as before. Any bros here have better recommendations? Pls PM. Thousands of appreciation.

scosco
15-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Hi guys, going to be in beijing for 3months. would appreciate some tips on ML/FL or some popular nightspots. thanks a lot.

MF101
19-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Will be staying at Wangfujing area for 5 nights. As this is my first trip to Beijing, any recommended massage parlors nearby?

stanzmingkun
20-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Will be staying at Wangfujing area for 5 nights. As this is my first trip to Beijing, any recommended massage parlors nearby?

welcome 2 beijing bro
so u wan massage joint only? maybe I could do u a favor~

stanzmingkun
20-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Hi guys, going to be in beijing for 3months. would appreciate some tips on ML/FL or some popular nightspots. thanks a lot.

3month~ lol add me for info then

stanzmingkun
20-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Hello bros. I’ve not been to Beijing for long time. Used to freq Sophie’s Place a lot until I find she downgraded apartment and her girl wasn’t as sexy as before. Any bros here have better recommendations? Pls PM. Thousands of appreciation.

actually I never been 2 sophie place BUT I ENDUP FIGUREOUT THE WAY 2 FIND FL/ML in beijing, from lowest street girl 100 per shot, barbershop 200/400 per shot, common grade FL 600-1000 per shot, mid grade FL(models ,university student, dancer etc) 1500 start n above, HIghgrade FL(actress,car models so on) 3000 start n above

well I might know the best massage girl in beijing as well, her skill just epic, n pretty in her 30.

stanzmingkun
20-02-2019, 04:41 PM

heres some tips for u bro, almost all spa provide HJ n BJ but EXPANSIVE
avoid those name as they r normal 1, 良子,富侨。

1 sure way 2 know they got provide service or not. the costume, if yes they wear rather sexy then standard .

but I can tell u I have HJ b4 in 1 of the joint who wear just like standard white cloth kind.

oya how u tease the girl ~ if u good like I counter once b4, u endup fucking her in the joint.

gelwell
24-02-2019, 07:03 PM
heres some tips for u bro, almost all spa provide HJ n BJ but EXPANSIVE
avoid those name as they r normal 1, 良子,富侨。

1 sure way 2 know they got provide service or not. the costume, if yes they wear rather sexy then standard .

but I can tell u I have HJ b4 in 1 of the joint who wear just like standard white cloth kind.

oya how u tease the girl ~ if u good like I counter once b4, u endup fucking her in the joint.

Bro I’m in Beijing care to share ?

scosco
25-02-2019, 01:29 AM
3month~ lol add me for info then

added you bro.
anyone keen to meet up for drinking session or hunting session? drop me a pm.

nameci
25-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Planning to head back up to Beijing first week of May (depending on flight prices) any bros around that time can PM me to hang out. I usually will go KTV at least once when I’m there to support a longtime mummy.

MF101
27-02-2019, 01:18 PM
welcome 2 beijing bro
so u wan massage joint only? maybe I could do u a favor~

Was thinking if there are full service massage spas in the wangfujing area.

stanzmingkun
27-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Was thinking if there are full service massage spas in the wangfujing area.

that not a place I familiar with ~
my best recommand u go sanlitun

stanzmingkun
27-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Planning to head back up to Beijing first week of May (depending on flight prices) any bros around that time can PM me to hang out. I usually will go KTV at least once when I’m there to support a longtime mummy.

paise heading shanghai for more $$$ n fuk liao, so cant join u bro

MF101
28-02-2019, 01:09 AM
that not a place I familiar with ~
my best recommand u go sanlitun

Thanks for the info. Will check it out.

xman108
10-03-2019, 10:11 AM
actually I never been 2 sophie place BUT I ENDUP FIGUREOUT THE WAY 2 FIND FL/ML in beijing, from lowest street girl 100 per shot, barbershop 200/400 per shot, common grade FL 600-1000 per shot, mid grade FL(models ,university student, dancer etc) 1500 start n above, HIghgrade FL(actress,car models so on) 3000 start n above

well I might know the best massage girl in beijing as well, her skill just epic, n pretty in her 30.

Bro, can share your contacts for the above? Thanks

takishi1
14-03-2019, 05:59 AM
Hi guys, Gonna be at Wangfujing, any reliable outcall to intro?

MF101
16-03-2019, 08:02 PM
I am now in Wangfujing area. Are there hotels nearby with massage parlours that provide full service? Tried looking online but can’t find.

MF101
16-03-2019, 08:04 PM

May I know where to find these barber shops?

reuters
16-03-2019, 10:12 PM
At WFJ, went to WF commercial building level 4, had a HJ with massage, 1598rmb. Damm exp, even more expensive than those at Shanghai.

MF101
17-03-2019, 07:20 PM
At WFJ, went to WF commercial building level 4, had a HJ with massage, 1598rmb. Damm exp, even more expensive than those at Shanghai.

Wow, that’s a rip off!

jackjack2
17-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Any guys can help recommend me authentic incall service please?

Been scammed on wechat before

Thank you!

Zacks
21-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Living in Beijing Haidian Area for the next few months due to work..Any bros have recommendation for incall fj/bj/hj services (reasonable pricing,not expecting high quality of girl looks)? Help really appreciated thanks so much bros PM.

Waterlili
28-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Gonna be in Beijing during 1St week of April. Appreciate if bros can pm me any incalls or massage ++. Kam Sia much much!

JackMe1
29-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Went to Maggies to pick up a Mongolia. Cost was RMB1500 2 shots/60 mins.

It was pretty average service, but the girl was pretty 8/10.

MF101
29-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Expect to pay more in Beijing due to the higher standard of living. Tried BJ Lily via WeChat, the girls are the same as the ones in the photo in WeChat (not the ones you see on the website). However, these days photos apps can make a person look better in addition to taking the photo from certain angles to make the face slimmer. Maybe even using an younger photo. Price is 1500 RMB + 100RMB cab fare for overnight from 12.30 am to 8 am. Photo look pretty but actual person a little meaty and has stretch marks. But made it up with great attitude and service. She has a full time job as a salesperson so only doing this on part time basis.

Sm6737
17-04-2019, 05:06 AM
Went to Beijing and Shanghai last week on a working trip. After a working dinner at Dadong restaurant (Famous Peking duck) near Sanlitun, I wanted to have a massage and found a few places from google. After making a few calls, i decided to pay a visit to a nearby massage club (strictly speaking it is a discreet residential place). The receptionist is able to speak a fair bit of English but obviously I prefer to communicate with her in Putonghua. I picked a SYT called Erika and went into a room. The room is nicely decorated and she gave me a nice nuru massage with a happy ending in blowjob. The service is standard but the masseuse is mesmerising with with SYT look. I paid RMB 1300 for 1 hour. The next day i called the same receptionist for outcall service to my hotel room. The security check is tight at my hotel but i somehow got away with that. The service is decent but i didn’t remember her name. I will write about my Shanghai trip experience in another post.

JackMe1
18-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Went to Beijing and Shanghai last week on a working trip. After a working dinner at Dadong restaurant (Famous Peking duck) near Sanlitun, I wanted to have a massage and found a few places from google. After making a few calls, i decided to pay a visit to a nearby massage club (strictly speaking it is a discreet residential place). The receptionist is able to speak a fair bit of English but obviously I prefer to communicate with her in Putonghua. I picked a SYT called Erika and went into a room. The room is nicely decorated and she gave me a nice nuru massage with a happy ending in blowjob. The service is standard but the masseuse is mesmerising with with SYT look. I paid RMB 1300 for 1 hour. The next day i called the same receptionist for outcall service to my hotel room. The security check is tight at my hotel but i somehow got away with that. The service is decent but i didn’t remember her name. I will write about my Shanghai trip experience in another post.

Wow rmb1300 is rather expensive. Going rate is rmb 800. You can get contacts from googlr. just search erotic massage beijing.

junior_cannibal
18-04-2019, 09:45 AM
To find such lobang via Google around Sanlitun yet not kenna chopped off bigger time is quite lucky. Those which advertise in Google are targeting expat, business travellers, thus, premium are imposed.

Sm6737
20-04-2019, 11:02 PM
To find such lobang via Google around Sanlitun yet not kenna chopped off bigger time is quite lucky. Those which advertise in Google are targeting expat, business travellers, thus, premium are imposed.
I don’t think RMB1300 is cheap but neither too expensive. May be there are places cheaper than this place but the key thing is whether you find the service is value for money. I just don’t like to fuck a dead body ):(

JackMe1
21-04-2019, 02:57 PM
anything from wechat or china daily is 98% fake. most will be bait and switch.

HD dragon was pretty good. Nuru and bbbj for rmb 800. For take home, just pop into to Maggies and get a mongolian. No need china girls when there are plenty in GL. Also GL service is much better that what you will get in China.

sheridan
22-04-2019, 07:55 PM

Bro, yes you are right!

they advertised the price at around 1K rmb but when inside the venue, gal and mummy started to come out with lots of pattern wanna chop 3k rmb and somemore insist to get to sign up as member

I got a 15 minutes piano massage but lucky to walk out without spending a cent :D

their gals are not really pretty not worth :D

strikeback44
25-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Beijing is a lousy place to cheong for budget cheongster. period. :rolleyes:

brandonking1969
07-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Bros. Any recommendations for reliable no bait and switch out calls? I'll b in bj in June.

sheridan
07-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Bros. Any recommendations for reliable no bait and switch out calls? I'll b in bj in June.

suggest to drop by tianjin which 1-2 hours from bj

clean&neat
30-05-2019, 04:26 PM
This thread seems dead. Anyone tried the MPs at Maizidian recently?

strikeback44
30-05-2019, 04:27 PM
This thread seems dead. Anyone tried the MPs at Maizidian recently?

it also means the sex trade there is quite dead. :D

poopoo720
08-06-2019, 11:16 PM
yo, where is this

Naughtyprincess
15-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi bros, will be in Beijing from 7 to 11 July. Thanks to all the bros’ tips over here, will be checking out Maggies, Sanlitun, HD dragon, Maizidian and others, and perhaps find out about the ktv scene there.
Any bros wanna cheong together on those dates?
Can PM or Wechat me.

bignehneh
22-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Actually no need to find FL in China one la. So many milf and SYT to fuck (tourist spot, offices, Starbucks, attractions etc). During my outstation in China, most are OL... Lol

Safer also

junior_cannibal
22-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Actually no need to find FL in China one la. So many milf and SYT to fuck (tourist spot, offices, Starbucks, attractions etc). During my outstation in China, most are OL... Lol

Safer alsodude, there are pros and cons of getting non WL. Strings, angry spouse /bf, blackmailing... The list goes on. Sometimes a commercial one is more straightforward. Also, we tend to be more discipline in putting on a cap versus when it's a seemingly innocent random find/OL who actually sleep around without basic sexual hygiene that ended up giving the dude a free STD.

bignehneh
23-06-2019, 05:41 AM
dude, there are pros and cons of getting non WL. Strings, angry spouse /bf, blackmailing... The list goes on. Sometimes a commercial one is more straightforward. Also, we tend to be more discipline in putting on a cap versus when it's a seemingly innocent random find/OL who actually sleep around without basic sexual hygiene that ended up giving the dude a free STD.

Actually no need to worry as China has a lot of single women. For HIV and STI, u need to be cap at all times. China high in these area.

Naughtyprincess
06-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Saw this list of nightclubs for picking up chicks, and sharing with the bros here.

Mix Club at Workers’ Stadium N Rd
Element at 58 Gongti Xilu
Space One at No.1 Sanlitun South Road
V Plus Lounge at Top Floor, Building No.3, China Red Street
Spark at B108, The Place, 9 Guanghua Road
Maggie`s Bar at Jianwai Street
Global at B1 Dongyuan Building, 35 Chengfu Road /
Club Suzie Wong at No.9 Chaoyang Park West Road
Vic’s at Worker Stadium North Gate
Latte at Gongti Beilu
Modo Ultra Club at 4F U-Town Shopping Mall Chaowai Street Chaoyang District
Chocolate Nightclub Beijing at No.19 Ritan North Road, Chaoyang District
Paddy O’Shea’s at 28 Dongzhimenwai Dajie

Maggie’s aside, any bros here can share your experience in picking up/paying for girls in these places?

winthony
08-07-2019, 09:26 AM
will be in Beijing for the next 3 days.
any budget barber shop or street wl?

mimu2001
10-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Any recommendation for spa or clubbing in beijing?

The Wanderer
30-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Anyone remember Helen. Super massage skill and HJ experience. Was told recently back from a long hiatus, maybe that's why no one mention about her. Money worth !

nameci
31-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Dropping by Beijing this weekend. If anyone wants to hang out, drop me a PM. KTV, clubbing or even pubbing is fine by me. Know a few places since I used to live in BJ and return every year.

whamzz
03-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Anyone keen to to Maggie's or Xiu tonight? PM me pls.

tianren
09-08-2019, 02:29 PM

Bro, kindly share contacta for the above, appreciate very much!

Xala
01-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Any feedback on HD Dragon (Hidden dragon massage Beijing ) Their website says only outcall now

Xala
02-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Or any other nuru massages place?

SGBJ2016
02-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Has anyone recently tried famous okts like Lily, Fiona, Kitty etc. I tried them a few years ago but see no mention of them nowadays:(

Are they still in business or other agencies dominate now?

japantvb
02-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Has anyone recently tried famous okts like Lily, Fiona, Kitty etc. I tried them a few years ago but see no mention of them nowadays:(

Are they still in business or other agencies dominate now?

many are changed busness or ..
PM for new contacts..

Xala
03-09-2019, 05:41 PM
many are changed busness or ..
PM for new contacts..

Sent you a pm!

El Frances
07-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Saw this list of nightclubs for picking up chicks, and sharing with the bros here.

Mix Club at Workers’ Stadium N Rd
Element at 58 Gongti Xilu
Space One at No.1 Sanlitun South Road
V Plus Lounge at Top Floor, Building No.3, China Red Street
Spark at B108, The Place, 9 Guanghua Road
Maggie`s Bar at Jianwai Street
Global at B1 Dongyuan Building, 35 Chengfu Road /
Club Suzie Wong at No.9 Chaoyang Park West Road
Vic’s at Worker Stadium North Gate
Latte at Gongti Beilu
Modo Ultra Club at 4F U-Town Shopping Mall Chaowai Street Chaoyang District
Chocolate Nightclub Beijing at No.19 Ritan North Road, Chaoyang District
Paddy O’Shea’s at 28 Dongzhimenwai Dajie

Maggie’s aside, any bros here can share your experience in picking up/paying for girls in these places?
Obviously it's been long time you did not come to Beijing. Suzie Wong closed about 4 years ago!

sheridan
08-09-2019, 11:12 AM
Obviously it's been long time you did not come to Beijing. Suzie Wong closed about 4 years ago!

That’s right, bro. Closed Long time ago :p

ilmg
10-09-2019, 02:18 PM
Will be dropping by Beijing and is curious about where to go for some relaxation ;) Any recommendations?

ronch69
12-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Any bros got recommendations for hotel outcall or incall massage with happy ending? Pls pm. Thanks

funmeister
13-09-2019, 10:20 PM
Zhaolong Hotel in Chaoyang District - close to Sanlitun street bars - used to have incall massage with happy ending (and sometimes, more!)..maybe they still do.

synyster666
14-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Reminiscing of my time in Beijing a few years ago.

Went to Sirteen for the first time and managed to up a PRC Milf thanks to her colleague who kept giving me free drinks. Asked him to intro her and she was super easy. Went back to her place and fucked in her guestroom. No idea who else was in the house at that time cause she sneaked me in and out of her apartment.

Days later went to Mix and up a Mongolian chick. Nice tits and everything. Was a student too so had to get a love hotel. Years of clubbing in Singapore and I've had little luck.

Nickk28
16-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Hi fellow brothers, I have just been posted to Beijing for 6 month job assignment. Anyone has recommendations on where I can go for service?

Happyman168
16-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Any old timers know where is old Bird Marklim who used to organize karaoake for fellow singaporeans in BJ.

chiko36
30-09-2019, 12:47 AM
I was in Beijing last week and tried two options.

I stayed at a hotel in zhongguanchun with a ground floor spa. The spa is not associated with the hotel but I can request service 24 hrs. The girls also has a way to.get to my room without me going downstairs to pick them up. I asked for a foot massage and the girl who answered my phone call laughed and said they don't do that. They provide massage at around 788 RMB. I was horny and asked her to send someone up. Was surprised to find a young decent looking girl. Another surprise is that the girl took a shower first while asking me to get comfortable. She massages me for 30 minutes and got me rock hard, I asked for sex and she said no condom. She did a sensual nude HJ with full roaming but no fingering. And the best thing is that she did not ask for tips. Stayed the full hour.

I also Wechat Angel and she sent me pictures of Snow. Looks very nice. In person Snow is not as pretty as the pictures, but still pretty enough that I didn't reject. Snow is short, about 160 cm with natural B cup. She is very service oriented and open to pretty much anything.

happyman2004
05-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Can share the contact bro, i will go Beijing next week staying at Wanda hotel. Keen to try. Thanks!

I stayed at a hotel in zhongguanchun with a ground floor spa. The spa is not associated with the hotel but I can request service 24 hrs. The girls also has a way to.get to my room without me going downstairs to pick them up. I asked for a foot massage and the girl who answered my phone call laughed and said they don't do that. They provide massage at around 788 RMB. I was horny and asked her to send someone up. Was surprised to find a young decent looking girl. Another surprise is that the girl took a shower first while asking me to get comfortable. She massages me for 30 minutes and got me rock hard, I asked for sex and she said no condom. She did a sensual nude HJ with full roaming but no fingering. And the best thing is that she did not ask for tips. Stayed the full hour.

I also Wechat Angel and she sent me pictures of Snow. Looks very nice. In person Snow is not as pretty as the pictures, but still pretty enough that I didn't reject. Snow is short, about 160 cm with natural B cup. She is very service oriented and open to pretty much anything.

cheekobei
11-11-2019, 06:21 PM
In BJ now.. any fun?

reggiemiller
16-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Anyone been to maggie's lately? Review?

Monaco
15-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Any bros here have a reliable contact in Beijing’ for airport transfer

Thks in advance

skywalker23
16-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Sent you a pm!

bro,

Can send me the OKT contact in Beijing? Going there next month for a week...:)

play4fun
17-12-2019, 07:34 AM
in BJ now with 4 days more to go. staying near tech park unfortunately.
browsing at china daily classified.. warned, so heed the warning.
browse hiddendragon, will try.

is there anything else?
i will skip maggies, prefer massage.

stanzmingkun
21-12-2019, 09:53 AM
WWaaaaa bro all so sorry, too busy recently.and I end up decide come back singapore establish my life Liao.but bro wan information still can ask me la. I wonder should I form Beijing raid party

1985derrick1985
21-12-2019, 10:12 AM
I be in Beijing on 3jan onwards for 15days.. any good reco is really appreciated... Pleaseee :p

MichaelWinn
29-06-2020, 12:30 AM
China imposed a strict lockdown on nearly half a million people in Hebei province to contain a fresh COVID-19 cluster on Sunday (Jun 28), as authorities warned the outbreak was still "severe and complicated".

After China largely brought the coronavirus under control, hundreds have been infected in Beijing and cases have emerged in neighbouring Hebei province in recent weeks.

Health officials said Sunday that Anxin county - about 150km from Beijing - will be "fully enclosed and controlled", the same strict measures imposed at the height of the pandemic in the city of Wuhan earlier this year.

Only one person from each family will be allowed to go out once a day to purchase necessities such as food and medicine, the county's epidemic prevention task force said in a statement.

The move comes after another 14 cases of the virus were reported in the past 24 hours in Beijing, taking the total to 311 since mid-June and spurri

noobiedick
31-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Any brothers in Beijing? Halloween is around the corner and it feels pathetic to be alone so I'm made plans to visit my favourite KTV. If you're bored and want to join me, please PM me with your WeChat ID before tomorrow Sunday 12pm to confirm.

Location is around 三环, a few km from 三里屯. Girls quality is by far the best I've seen reaching almost 网红 level. Expect to spend about 2.5k to 3k rmb per pax.

Choon Peng
19-12-2021, 12:31 AM
https://i.pixxxels.cc/s2VzggNS/SYT-1.jpg
https://i.pixxxels.cc/Y9PBRfqf/SYT-2.jpg
https://i.pixxxels.cc/yNQNqR8W/SYT-3.jpg

Beijing Recommendations

that11oneguy
03-02-2022, 10:03 AM
Hey all. Just moved to Beijing and will be traveling between major cities in China.

Looking to make some friends on the scene here and get some intros. Show me a good time and I will happily pay for your good time. PM me if anyone wants to hang

that11oneguy
03-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Hi all, just moved to China and will be traveling between major cities.

Looking to make some friends on the scene here and get some intros. Show me a good time and I will happily pay for your good time.

PM if anyone wants to hang

Talldude
01-03-2022, 11:39 PM
Welcome to Beijing. I’ll PM you

Hey all. Just moved to Beijing and will be traveling between major cities in China.

Looking to make some friends on the scene here and get some intros. Show me a good time and I will happily pay for your good time. PM me if anyone wants to hang

beijing2022
26-12-2022, 06:50 PM
any contacts for outcalls? moved to beijing recently for work long term... still exploring and I heard all the QQ and Wechat (nearby feature) contacts are all scams...

PS I used to have an account where I posted alot of FRs for myanmar but that was back in the year like 2004. Can't find my ID any more so I lost all my rep :(

jsaves
07-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Finally got back my account :P

anyways just got contacted randomly from one of their 'dating' apps momo.

800CNY for outcall... sounds expensive?

Also tried to add beijing lily on wechat but she's not accepting... any idea if they are still operating?

BoLiang
13-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Heading to the capital in 2 weeks. Can anyone advise if payment in cash is viable? Or everything digital already?

tryer1979
19-03-2023, 11:03 AM
Going Pek next week. Any fun to recommend ? Still have those place that can choose from fish tank and then off to room for FS ?

wtfuad
19-03-2023, 01:30 PM
any contacts for outcalls? moved to beijing recently for work long term... still exploring and I heard all the QQ and Wechat (nearby feature) contacts are all scams...

PS I used to have an account where I posted alot of FRs for myanmar but that was back in the year like 2004. Can't find my ID any more so I lost all my rep :(

Good luck…. It was quite boring for me until my contract was ending then I manage to kc one of the Ktv girls.

BoLiang
19-03-2023, 06:48 PM
covid really wiped out the scene in captial? :(

noobiedick
21-03-2023, 09:17 AM
covid really wiped out the scene in captial? :(

Nope, alive and kicking hard. Economy not good so KTV quantity and quality are up a few notches. 1st time ever, a group of 20 girls came in and I want to pick half of them.

If you're in Beijing, try to use cash and 公安 are tracking digital transactions with big data. Safer with KTV but not ST/ massage. The girls get hauled up due to frequent transactions of "unique amount" during "unique hours" by complete strangers :)

BoLiang
22-03-2023, 03:45 AM
Nope, alive and kicking hard. Economy not good so KTV quantity and quality are up a few notches. 1st time ever, a group of 20 girls came in and I want to pick half of them.

If you're in Beijing, try to use cash and 公安 are tracking digital transactions with big data. Safer with KTV but not ST/ massage. The girls get hauled up due to frequent transactions of "unique amount" during "unique hours" by complete strangers :)

thank you for the input, bro. I will take note of that. Any agents or locations to recommend?

Libero
23-03-2023, 12:00 AM
I recently realised even the grand old Maggies is already dead.

Guess no more punting babes of the Far North for a while in the Jing.

junior_cannibal
30-03-2023, 09:10 AM
The oldest vices never dead. With the impact of Covid, many people will be struggling to restart.
The old venue might be gone, the week connected will know what's the new location. Just be more vigilant for scammers. With the bad time, they will be more rampant.

Rockm4n
11-04-2023, 12:46 AM

Now in bj can share with me wechat bro I up your points thanks!

junior_cannibal
11-04-2023, 12:05 PM
This reminds me of time in Qingdao years ago.
Mine was quite the opposite. I needed a proper kneading and massage, the hotel spa sent me a lady in a short cheongsam. The moment she entered the room, she started to roam me. When I rejected her, she's disappointed. Then the spa took a long while to send a replacement. This time a younger lady in tank top with cropped jeans. This one couldn't massage with strength. After some chatting, she told me she's a hairdresser in the hotel. I was probably the 1st guest who only wanted a proper massage.
Damn, it's so difficult to be occasionally proper. Lol

Libero
11-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Haha, good one there.

Hairdressing, facials and massage are all euphemisms in China :D

BoLiang
11-04-2023, 01:38 PM
They do alot of telegram there. Those going better get 2 phones or dual sim type. 1 with SG number that goes on data roam so that telegram can be used. The other with china sim as all the local okts require local number for verification.

I didn't have local sim so choices were limited to spa outlets.

Luv_JG
14-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Hi bros, am in beijing after a long hiatus. I only have lily wechat, does anyone have any other wechat or spa contacts pls?

plantronic
16-04-2023, 05:04 AM

Can share what you've learned over last few months?

Will be in bj and figuring out which hotel best location for convenient access. Do prices and availability get better further out from the centre?

xAuronx
25-04-2023, 04:35 PM
They do alot of telegram there. Those going better get 2 phones or dual sim type. 1 with SG number that goes on data roam so that telegram can be used. The other with china sim as all the local okts require local number for verification.

Hey guys, long time since I've been in Beijing, any recommendations on where to check out? Would appreciate the help.

lovestobonk
25-04-2023, 09:22 PM
Even with Covid and Chairman Xi's trying to enforce his proper communist vision, seems like oldest trade never dies out... :D

CumFest
28-04-2023, 09:37 AM
Will be there from 1st to 7th. Any bros to hangout?

BoLiang
28-04-2023, 08:59 PM
there are spas all around no harm going to try. Else, 三里屯 at night got clubbing street with a few ktvs

Cerberus
28-04-2023, 10:56 PM
there are spas all around no harm going to try. Else, 三里屯 at night got clubbing street with a few ktvs

Spa is those 休闲会所?

Used to frequent those in SZ, GZ and CP.

But my friend told me if foreigner get caught in a spa raid, means will be deported and passport chopped barring China entry in the future.

Real?

a_smith
29-04-2023, 07:26 PM
Spa is those 休闲会所?

Used to frequent those in SZ, GZ and CP.

But my friend told me if foreigner get caught in a spa raid, means will be deported and passport chopped barring China entry in the future.

Real?

usually foreigners can buy your way out cause quite messy cause need to involve your country of nationality.

https://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20170908/47598a3815d34015906706f3b05315bb.jpeg

verilyverily
15-05-2023, 01:54 AM

I managed to find an outlet that doesn’t need you to have a local number. The only drawback is that you might need to transfer 100 rmb as a membership, but they will let you pick all the 00后 girls.

I met this young pretty lass with manic pixie dream girl vibes. It’s v v worth the 3000 rmb price. If you want their contact DM me, can’t share here publicly in case telegram bans them.

iamthew0rst
12-06-2023, 09:01 PM
Anyone can share Beijing contacts?

Luv_JG
19-06-2023, 11:22 PM
I managed to find an outlet that doesn’t need you to have a local number. The only drawback is that you might need to transfer 100 rmb as a membership, but they will let you pick all the 00后 girls.

I met this young pretty lass with manic pixie dream girl vibes. It’s v v worth the 3000 rmb price. If you want their contact DM me, can’t share here publicly in case telegram bans them.

Hi bro, am looking for china outcall. Appreciate if you could share.

Appreciate it!

BlackAndRight
24-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Im in beijing now, appreciate any contacts esp in haidian area. Sanlitun is too far. Outcall or incall both can

clean&neat
05-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Are the regular okt like lily, angel or Maggie still in business? Please pm me their WeChat. Will up your points

clean&neat
06-07-2023, 02:46 PM
Lily, Fiona or Kitty, or any other outcall mamasan, please share as I will be in Beijing this weekend. Will upp your points.

heroprick
08-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Im in beijing now, appreciate any contacts esp in hilton Beijing area. Outcall or incall both can. Thanks bro

clean&neat
14-07-2023, 09:50 AM
Have tried Helen several time when travel to BJ.Prices are very reasonable. Ive been a regular to this girl who can do an amazing massage and will recomend for bros who look for excellent body massage as she have a very strong arm although body look very fit

Looks - 8/10
Age - mid 20s
Attitude - 9/10 (friendly and playful)
Body - Slim 9/10
Boobs - 8.5/10 (firm and handful)
Massage - 9/10 mix of acceptable
Hj - 9/10
Overall value for money, not time watcher as well.

I will only share contacts in case you have trouble on her wechat

Managed to contact her. She is not always in Beijing so did not get to meet up. She can arrange other ML if she is not available. I did not get to meet her as our schedule did not fit.

She provides outcall massage and HJ, she plays with your parts and you can have multiple ejac.

Note that she does not strip naked or even to lingerie. She is a middle aged lady.

clean&neat
14-07-2023, 09:55 AM
I also managed to track down Maria the okt. She has 4 FLs outcall. One long leg slim syt, looks like a receptionist or sales girl. As with all pictures the face is enhanced but very pretty.
The second is an older women, like a office executive. She said this one also tall, shapely and great boobs. She recommend this lady to me. Pictures also very pretty.
Two others are syt that looks like typical college students. Pretty and young.

I did not use her service as too expensive.
RMB1200 per shot per hour.
I reserve the funds for CAT150/200 FLs in Geylang.

Justwannahvfun
17-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Managed to contact her. She is not always in Beijing so did not get to meet up. She can arrange other ML if she is not available. I did not get to meet her as our schedule did not fit.

She provides outcall massage and HJ, she plays with your parts and you can have multiple ejac.

Note that she does not strip naked or even to lingerie. She is a middle aged lady.

no strip? did she just do the job and be done with it? so us should have a good imagination:rolleyes:

plantronic
27-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Im in beijing now, appreciate any contacts esp in haidian area. Sanlitun is too far. Outcall or incall both can

Did you find any good ones?
Better price than 1200?

spamb
02-08-2023, 12:11 AM
Did you find any good ones?
Better price than 1200?

can share contact of lilly?

prokia91
12-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Please beware chioning in Beijing (or China in general)

Long story short, I had to give close to $300 sgd for a HJ. Hard lesson learned. Do not go to those map recommended extra service massage place, all those are scam house. If want to chiong, best is with a local that has been to the shop before

plantronic
23-08-2023, 11:31 AM
Did anyone try xybbs before? Checking if legit before paying

bb8bliiitz
23-08-2023, 01:15 PM
keen to hear any updates also.

Massag3r
12-09-2023, 01:01 AM
Any telegram group or spa to recommend in 北京?preferably outlet near 西城区。any advice will ne much appreciated

xxxiv
08-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Please PM OKTs wechat.

lupinrobin
11-10-2023, 06:06 PM
anyone with okt wechat or telegram please share. currently in beijing!

stham
11-10-2023, 08:39 PM
Hi! In BJ now, any OKT contact to share please. Thanks

stham
11-10-2023, 08:44 PM
Anyone with OKT contact to share? In Beijing now. Thanks!

japantvb
11-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Anyone with OKT contact to share? In Beijing now. Thanks!

pm me, sharing fl model

Antlife
18-10-2023, 09:42 PM
pm me, sharing fl model

Can share any escort contacts in BJ?

heartofworrow
20-10-2023, 08:52 AM
I just tried helen and my review for her:
Looks - 7/10
Age - mid 40s
Body - Slim 9/10
Hj - 10/10

She does authentic 抓龙筋 as well, this is the best massage i’ve had so far

Hurricane88
20-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Can share any escort contacts in BJ?

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=417600

CLONER
21-10-2023, 07:30 AM
I’m in Beijing now, any recommendations for massage with 一条龙 service? TIA bros

Antlife
21-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Any advice on the rates for an overnight with a KTV girl? I am out with one tomorrow and I just wanna have a rough feel on the market pricing in Beijing

japantvb
21-10-2023, 07:45 PM
Any advice on the rates for an overnight with a KTV girl? I am out with one tomorrow and I just wanna have a rough feel on the market pricing in Beijing

Beijing chaoyang area mm sitting fee 1200/1500
One shot 3000 , Overnight 5000 additional plus
KTV room spending, mummy n dj tips all excludes...

This is for reference only, of course have high end venue also..

eastbysoutheast
23-11-2023, 07:39 AM
Hi I’m BJ now, I enjoy a good massage anyway so walked in to a spa near the hotel. Was told by the masseuse that the shop is 100% green and most shops that aren’t have disappeared in recent months after a cleanup. Is that true? Any massage with HJ to recommend?

junior_cannibal
23-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Hi I’m BJ now, I enjoy a good massage anyway so walked in to a spa near the hotel. Was told by the masseuse that the shop is 100% green and most shops that aren’t have disappeared in recent months after a cleanup. Is that true? Any massage with HJ to recommend?

With the costs of living in BJ, the foreign workers from other cities will need to find extra income. Even if she works in a so called proper, clean joint, she will be open to earn some extra either within or outside her joint, unless you look and behave like a pervert or lunatic, and won't pay her any for the extra she can perform, she will be happy to oblige to your other needs.

eastbysoutheast
23-11-2023, 10:55 AM
With the costs of living in BJ, the foreign workers from other cities will need to find extra income. Even if she works in a so called proper, clean joint, she will be open to earn some extra either within or outside her joint, unless you look and behave like a pervert or lunatic, and won't pay her any for the extra she can perform, she will be happy to oblige to your other needs.
Yea that’s what I thought. We chatted throughout the session and she commented I’m a good customer. I even agreed to become a member (it helps with her KPI) cuz I can get a member discount on the rate. I asked her midway through the session point blank whether she does HJ but she said no because the shop is 100% green. So unless she was faking the rapport I don’t see why she wouldn’t do it unless it’s really the policy of that particular shop, or maybe she thought I was undercover popo lol

By the way what’s a reasonable amount of tips for 1) pure massage and 2) HJ? Thanks

junior_cannibal
23-11-2023, 03:04 PM
There isn't a fixed rule in terms of tipping.
Eg if it's clean massage that costs 200RMB for an hour, upto RMB50 is good enough. The really proper joints might even require their staff to decline tips.
If it's hanky panky ones that you already are paying for the extra service, why still tip further?
Anyway, if its the latter, eg if the massage costs RMB200, HJ in the joint for an additional RMB200, you can ask the ML if she can do outcall on her off days or after work, and you will pay her RMB400 or more, she will definitely agree if she does not dislike you and she wants to make more money. Then once she goes toy your place, with the privacy and earlier chemistry, sparks might start flying.

fiftybucks
28-11-2023, 10:25 PM
What’s the damage for Helen bro? Per hour rate?

I just tried helen and my review for her:
Looks - 7/10
Age - mid 40s
Body - Slim 9/10
Hj - 10/10

She does authentic 抓龙筋 as well, this is the best massage i’ve had so far

fiftybucks
28-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Plan to visit Beijing for a week. Any recommendations which hotel is best for action? Hope to stay at a hotel with easy access to extra services. Please PM me any recommendations bros.

canar
08-12-2023, 12:57 PM
im going to beijing next mon for a week. any bros with good recommendations for extra servies?

Tiewkoon
14-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Bro, which hotel u staying in? Can share

QUOTE=chiko36;19264977]I was in Beijing last week and tried two options.

I also Wechat Angel and she sent me pictures of Snow. Looks very nice. In person Snow is not as pretty as the pictures, but still pretty enough that I didn't reject. Snow is short, about 160 cm with natural B cup. She is very service oriented and open to pretty much anything.[/QUOTE]

oneface
09-01-2024, 12:36 AM
Any good lobang at Wanfujing?

If I recall correctly in 2019 while I was there there was person asking want a girl and will show you the catalog on the phone

Banditento
09-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Any must go place in beijing to have fun

Hurricane88
21-01-2024, 04:25 PM
Any must go place in beijing to have fun

Cool it bro...pls wait for forum to show up...dun need to post 3 times...:)

plantronic
27-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Activity has improved if pickup is your thing. Can see real person and chat a bit.

heights4fun
30-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Would love any spa recs on the east side of the city.

fcukmaniac22
09-02-2024, 01:08 AM
Please beware chioning in Beijing (or China in general)

Long story short, I had to give close to $300 sgd for a HJ. Hard lesson learned. Do not go to those map recommended extra service massage place, all those are scam house. If want to chiong, best is with a local that has been to the shop before

Ya totally agree with you bro!

zadlrict
13-02-2024, 09:45 AM
Any recommend at Wangfujing area?

plantronic
15-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Any recommend at Wangfujing area?

Sanlitun is better

sibeisong73
18-02-2024, 02:06 PM
Appreciate if any bros could share reliable telegram group or WeChat okt/mamasan contact for Beijing. Many thanks

Lennyberg
20-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Omg so many people pm me lol if you want the details just up my pt leave ur username and i will reply to ur dm bah... easier for me

Heading to Beijing in a few weeks. Please pm me the contacts. Appreciate it!

crybooby
20-02-2024, 11:18 AM
Going to Beijing next week and looking for pointers. Will be staying at the JW Marriott and wondering about the action. Are there bars/places where you can pickup? Any massage/sauna’s in operation with Extras?

Appreciate any tips from kind bros.

Botanist
13-03-2024, 02:18 AM
I Will be in Bijing in few weeks. Anybody can advies Some good spa with extra in Donghuamen area?
anybody can point the famous « red rope service / massage » ?
Many thanks. PM

Botanist
13-03-2024, 04:56 AM
Any suggestions for 5star hotels with spa and extra ?
Thanks for the hints

philForfun99
18-03-2024, 11:59 PM
I was in Beijing few weeks ago, I actually gave OKT japantvb a try even though BJ wasn't his area. Afterwards, I did my own exploration of the BJ telegram groups on my own.

Can pm me for details =). My account might still be in moderation.

ionetotoro
23-03-2024, 11:09 AM
I`m Beijing in transit for today. Appreciate if someone can PM good spa with extra or FL contacts

Neverlookback
23-03-2024, 10:25 PM
Ya totally agree with you bro!

Sorry mate..but you did not ^had to give^ (sic) .....you have mouth n legs...use first to say no, the second to walk.

Muppet

h8ers1987
24-03-2024, 08:24 PM
Any Tg group to recommend for massage or FL ?

huashao108
01-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Any Tg group to recommend for massage or FL ?

pm me for detail

Posti34
15-04-2024, 09:55 PM
Any ktv to recommend in bj?

japantvb
16-04-2024, 03:04 AM
Any ktv to recommend in bj?

yea, let me know hotel name or location, then will give you ktv status.
PM for more details

rickroll123
17-04-2024, 10:16 PM
I was in Beijing few weeks ago, I actually gave OKT japantvb a try even though BJ wasn't his area. Afterwards, I did my own exploration of the BJ telegram groups on my own.

Can pm me for details =). My account might still be in moderation.
Hey can pm me recommendations ?

Neverlookback
17-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Spent only less 48 in bj just now so no time real mongering.
Staying SoHo area, had no finding legit provider on wechat, n no prob getting her into hyatt....(BUT..afternoon delight not night!);

25yo last week, from Hunan, all parts real, does part time cos her boring office job pays shit & she likes nice things ha...had 2.5 shots in about 2.5 hours...(.5 cos the last shot i jerked off watching her do herself )... first 2 shots multi poz around room ha ha gave her 1500rnb...she claimed i was her first non asiatic ^friend^ and mebbe helps my price i dunno...
Speaks basic EN, vut in WC used the autotranslate function ( i speak putonghua but canna write);

Said wat she is doing is quite common now among gals she knows...but they all are indies, all avoid any organised approach or pimps & mainly do daylight gigs.