The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L16h51 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=211349)

DPOWER 28-09-2018 09:53 PM

Re: L16h51

Boned Ping Ping (平平) of 1651 for the 1st time.

PP, a newbie from Hu Nan, is a pretty WL, long hair, standing at 1.6m, weighing 47 kg, slim and petite, sexy body with B size boobs. She reminds me of 16W04 Zhen Zhen and is slightly prettier than Zhen Zhen.She started work in early September 2018.

Plus point :
1. Allowed me to net thrust her 27 mins without wanting to HJ me, though she mentioned a few times requesting me to eject but at least she still tolerated yill the end. Asking me to thrust her extremely fast and furious so that could eject.
2. Allowed me to paint her for 5 mins and she kept twisting her body in all directions and became very horny. She enjoyed this session very much.
3. Good CBJ and nice licking and sucking of balls. Quite shiok to me.
4. Pussy was tight and shiok bonking.
5. Accomodating to many sex positions. (she does BBBJ but no CIM)
6. Nice hugging with kissing of her face and ear with caressing of her B boobs pre sex.
7. Good smile with GFE pre sex and smiling and being horny during fuck session.
8. Pretty face and nice body. (She said my complexion is more fare than her, lol)

Minus Point :
STRICTLY NO FRENCHING and LIP KISSING. At one point of time during thrusting, i wanted to kiss her ear and face but she mistaken me trying to kiss her mouth, she said in a stern manner saying if i was trying to be funny, she would take aggressive actions on me. I could see a trace of madness in her eyes. I smiley clatified that i did not have such intention and asked her would she slap my face if i did that. She replied yes with traces of aggressiveness in her eyes. So those Bros thinking that can conquer her , making her in orgasm then french her better be careful, lol. But still, she allows me to kiss her face and ears.

Overall, a sextisfied bonk though no frenching and lip kissing and her pussy was tight, being pretty with attractive petite body and trying to please me to a good extent.

max_priest 29-09-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 17866834)

PP, a newbie from Hu Nan, is a pretty WL, long hair, standing at 1.6m, weighing 47 kg, slim and petite, sexy body with B size boobs. She reminds me of 16W04 Zhen Zhen and is slightly prettier than Zhen Zhen.She started work in early September 2018.

Thanks for your sharing, bro! Good FR! ;)

DPOWER 29-09-2018 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 17867248)
Thanks for your sharing, bro! Good FR! ;)

Thks, Bro Max,lol

funlovingboy 30-09-2018 03:57 AM

Anyone tried Yoyo before? Does she allow fenching?

snrlee 17-01-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 17866834)

Minus Point :
STRICTLY NO FRENCHING and LIP KISSING. At one point of time during thrusting, i wanted to kiss her ear and face but she mistaken me trying to kiss her mouth, she said in a stern manner saying if i was trying to be funny, she would take aggressive actions on me. I could see a trace of madness in her eyes. I smiley clatified that i did not have such intention and asked her would she slap my face if i did that. She replied yes with traces of aggressiveness in her eyes. So those Bros thinking that can conquer her , making her in orgasm then french her better be careful, lol. But still, she allows me to kiss her face and ears.

Thaks for the warning about PP, in fact there are several other negative reports about her before yours, all on her bad attitude.

nutman38 17-01-2019 07:53 AM

Tried Ping Ping (平平) 2 weeks ago.
She is from Henan.
In terms of looks, I rate her as one of the prettiest in GL. 9/10
Other than that, nothing much to shout about.
She caught my eye when I walk in to 1651.

Everything else is SOP.
Yes, her boobs is fake. Though it feels real. :p

oceanplus 17-01-2019 02:21 PM

How fair she is ?

nutman38 18-01-2019 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oceanplus (Post 18255632)
How fair she is ?

Quite fair!

funlovingboy 24-01-2019 02:16 PM

Besides Ping Ping, any other girls recommended in this house?

token 25-01-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funlovingboy (Post 18278359)
Besides Ping Ping, any other girls recommended in this house?

Try Ling Zhi, another SYT

funlovingboy 26-01-2019 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by token (Post 18283189)
Try Ling Zhi, another SYT

Thanks bro. Any girl there who speaks French?

funlovingboy 07-04-2019 09:54 PM

This house looks empty these days. There was a pair of sisters previously, too bad no chance to try anymore.

MrBigBadBird 17-07-2019 10:59 PM

1651 Coco / 可可

Thanks to bro Omnia’s kind recommendation, tried this Kpop looking syt weeks ago:

Origin: Hubei, 23 yr old

Looks: Kpop look, slight resemble Ha Ji-won, actress of Empress Ki, jet black long hair, slight tan in my opinion maybe due to room lighting, wears lil to no makeup, good complexion, sweet smile, deep somewhat sexy voice, slight baby fats on chin

Body: 1.57m tall, slim with v perky bouncy butt, which renders body frame v S-curve, perky natural B boobs which look very ample on her slim frame, with pale brown nips, 48kg, tattoos on her lower right arm, well trimmed pussy.

Shower : V passionate and friendly, once in room stripped me, DFK, and led me to shower, sensuous raba in shower with good eye contact, DFK again, steamy, I declined bbbj hence adjourned to bed.

Services: On bed, thorough catbath, no AR, balls licking and wet slurpy bj with occasional deep throat, all the while maintaining eye contact and occasional swooping down to engage passionate DFK, hot and steamy, painted her delicious abalone, lick soft boobs, while she moaned away loudly, seemed to enjoy sex.

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight, she can ride well and soon was moaning loudly away, I switched to lotus to french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper and lift her up high before slamming down damn shiok cos she’s quite flexible and easily maneuverable, she’s damn wet and stereo so loud I was scared easily hear from even the lobby area. Changed to position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok god she’s wet and tight. Switched to final posture in doggie, super enjoyable due to her bouncy butt and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, wow damn shiok and she was moaning damn seductively till I buay tahan and came to an explosive climax in doggie position.

Verdict: Steamy hot spontaneous bonk with hardworking syt who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures, just slightly turn-off by her over-the-top moaning though I believe should be authentic esp from the copious amount of overflowed juices.

joker88 16-12-2019 02:41 AM

Channel News Joker (CNJ) for GL bros update. :D:)

For the benefit of bros who are still in the dark about the closure of 1651 & 2062, the following info to note.

Following the retirement of Lorna from GL biz, 1651 & 2062 will be closed for good and will not open anymore.

AV does not approve her proposal for Gordon to take over the biz.

As a result, the WLs were transferred to 2 houses.

2033 - Lu Lu, Dan Dan, Duo Duo, Bei Bei & Qi Qi.
WH04 - Yo Yo

Fei Er and Ke Ke do not want to transfer and went back to PRC liao.

Lu Lu is the tall WL.
Bei Bei is the slim and vgd svc WL.
Qi Qi is the pretty WL with a mole below her lips on the left side.
Dan Dan is the petite and skinny WL.
Duo Duo is the slim and cute school gal look WL

You can find all of them in 2033 now.
Just give Willy or Gwee a call and you will get to bonk them for $150. :p

Yo Yo is the pretty and skinny WL in 1651 previously and going back next month too.

Stay tune for the next updates. :)

Dignified69 16-12-2019 07:46 AM

Though this I would like to thank Lorna Aunty and Gordon for many years of good service. I ever remember Lorna Aunty used to give out toto/4D tickets during CNY. I once even forgot my iPhone at their place and it was safely returned.

Those were professional run houses with courteous staff. I wish Lorna aunty & Gordon many years of health & happiness.