The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=316337)

unfit 15-12-2016 08:15 PM

Re: L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

Quote:

Originally Posted by korean (Post 15426627)
老司机,鉴定完毕 :d

Yes Master Chief :D

joker88 16-12-2016 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 15425835)
You missed out 1 important WhoreLord......

The Ugly white face with big mouth

He is a really Low profile Whoremonger

Master Chief of SBF

PS. He fucks every whore in GL

Hey teksi driver,

if you toking about me, then me no WhoreLord lah. :o

me no fuck every whore in GL. :rolleyes:

me lick and paint their pussies until their cunt juice is all over me ugly white face. :p

me only RTF WLs who dun mind my ugly white face and french my useless big mouth. :)

unfit 16-12-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 15427766)
Hey teksi driver,

if you toking about me, then me no WhoreLord lah. :o

me no fuck every whore in GL.

me lick and paint their pussies until their cunt juice is all over me ugly white face.

me only RTF WLs who dun mind my ugly white face and french my useless big mouth.

Don't pretend lah :rolleyes:

I saw white powder on tits and pussy :D

Must be you :mad:

baotohk 16-12-2016 01:07 PM

Not a good FR writer so not going into much details

Managed to try these 2 girls this week

1. Meng Meng
Somehow feel like trying her after the last tryst with her. She gives me an endearing look when i was at her house last week.
Sweet and nice disposition and i like the way she carry herself and her display of confidence.
For those who is interested, she is skinny with small tits so if this is not what you are after , you can skip her.
Her BBBJ has always been her forte and somehow this time round , she's different . She frenched me for the 1st time and everything went by very naturally. And i didn't get any BBBJ as i was the one servicing her from stat to end but i enjoyed the session.

2. Mozi
SHe is really a service girl and she really french from the door is close till the door is open. If you like a full bodied woman with good service, she is the ONE!!;)

tonchs 17-12-2016 04:57 PM

Anyone can provide the telephone nos of this house? Thanks in advance

baotohk 17-12-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonchs (Post 15433184)
Anyone can provide the telephone nos of this house? Thanks in advance

go back 1~2 pages. I think the number is listed.

boiboi97 22-12-2016 08:27 PM

Hi bros. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong :P This will be my first ever f/r, and only my second ever bonk here.

Anyway I had to rush off for an appointment today, but I rushed to H56 as soon as I could. Contacted the OKT who said he only had 1 girl left. Rushing for time and lazy to go see the other stalls, I decided to try. So he asked Weiqi to come out for me. Upon seeing her figure I decided I wasn't going to complain at all because she wasn't bad and I remembered seeing someone say she had good service as well. Only problem was she found me quite young and kept talking about it throughout our session but I guess she found my age a bit weird. Hope I didn't make her too uncomfortable. Also promised to write her a FR because her service was honestly good.

Weiqi

Looks : 7/10 Very decent, I can't really judge looks but I had no problems with her
Body : 8/10 Very smooth skin, felt she was a bit shy so didn't really roam too much on my part
Bbbj : 10/10 this was good. I don't have any experience with BBBJ but it was 10000x better than CBJ. Hers was heavenly.
Frenching : didn't french much, but she was willing, guess I was a bit shy also
Fj : 8/10: very patient with me even after I took very long to shoot, allowed me to keep changing position, the final position with her on top was super good as we both used the last of our energy, it was a draining session
GFE : 8/10 : Was really there much of the time, except that I was quite shy because I wasn't sure if she was comfortable lol..guess I need more experience on my part

RTF : Yes - but not anytime soon, because I am a broke teenager, would recommend though as her service is really good as a bro indicated earlier, thanks for the heads up !

BronzeGod 22-12-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiboi97 (Post 15451024)
Hi bros. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong :P This will be my first ever f/r, and only my second ever bonk here.

Anyway I had to rush off for an appointment today, but I rushed to H56 as soon as I could. Contacted the OKT who said he only had 1 girl left. Rushing for time and lazy to go see the other stalls, I decided to try. So he asked Weiqi to come out for me. Upon seeing her figure I decided I wasn't going to complain at all because she wasn't bad and I remembered seeing someone say she had good service as well. Only problem was she found me quite young and kept talking about it throughout our session but I guess she found my age a bit weird. Hope I didn't make her too uncomfortable. Also promised to write her a FR because her service was honestly good.

Weiqi

Looks : 7/10 Very decent, I can't really judge looks but I had no problems with her
Body : 8/10 Very smooth skin, felt she was a bit shy so didn't really roam too much on my part
Bbbj : 10/10 this was good. I don't have any experience with BBBJ but it was 10000x better than CBJ. Hers was heavenly.
Frenching : didn't french much, but she was willing, guess I was a bit shy also
Fj : 8/10: very patient with me even after I took very long to shoot, allowed me to keep changing position, the final position with her on top was super good as we both used the last of our energy, it was a draining session
GFE : 8/10 : Was really there much of the time, except that I was quite shy because I wasn't sure if she was comfortable lol..guess I need more experience on my part

RTF : Yes - but not anytime soon, because I am a broke teenager, would recommend though as her service is really good as a bro indicated earlier, thanks for the heads up !

how old are you?

And is it weiqi or weiyi you tried? If it's weiyi, then yes, I concur she is a good bonk.

brodericky 22-12-2016 10:05 PM

yes, fully agree weiyi is good

boiboi97 22-12-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 15451127)
how old are you?

And is it weiqi or weiyi you tried? If it's weiyi, then yes, I concur she is a good bonk.

I'm legal but still a horny teenager! Well, one more year and I'm an 'adult'
I think its Weiyi now that you mention it. Sorry for the miscollection.
Also, I think it was you who recommended earlier, thanks bro!

Eagles 23-12-2016 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiboi97 (Post 15451385)

Great report Bro. Thanks for making the effort.:D

joker88 23-12-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiboi97 (Post 15451024)
Hi bros. Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. This will be my first ever f/r, and only my second ever bonk here.

Anyway I had to rush off for an appointment today, but I rushed to H56 as soon as I could................Weiqi

Bro, I am not sure whether you are a clone or a real boiboi. :rolleyes:

But if you are toking about Wei Yi, then I fully agree with you lah.
She is a fantastic bonk in 1856. Now that Meng Meng is gone.
I like her BBBJ and good attitude.

At least she dun mind to look at my white face and french my big wide mouth lah. :)

Well done, boiboi.

Looking at your nick, I think your are born in 1997. 20 yrs old next year?
Wah, nowadays 19 yr old boiboi also call chicken liao. :rolleyes:

Joker bro 25 yrs old then call chicken. :(

BronzeGod 23-12-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 15452723)
Bro, I am not sure whether you are a clone or a real boiboi.

At least she dun mind to look at my white face and french my big wide mouth lah.

Well done, boiboi.

wow.seldom hear joker bro mention about clone. Think this is the second time joker ever mentioned clone in the forum. haha.

must be really a clone for joker bro to take notice ;)

BronzeGod 23-12-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiboi97 (Post 15451385)

I only just mentioned wei yi name once or twice I think. Never really recommend or FR.

No need to give me credit. I don't need it unlike someone else. LOL. :rolleyes::D

boiboi97 24-12-2016 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 15453209)
I only just mentioned wei yi name once or twice I think. Never really recommend or FR.

No need to give me credit. I don't need it unlike someone else. LOL.

I remembered someone mentioning her name here, which is why I was really looking forward to the session when she introduced herself. Just wanna thank whoever because I had a great time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 15452723)
Bro, I am not sure whether you are a clone or a real boiboi.

If by clone you mean duplicate accounts, I had a previous one used for lurking earlier. Should be 0 posts iirc. Also boiboi is what she called me hence the name.

Yeah agree with you on her attitude and BBBJ.

Your guess is close, but I purposefully put the 97 in my name for this reason :P
And I'm just a horny teenager, hopefully won't go broke because if I chiong I am going to be a beggar before uni.

Thanks bros for comments. Hope to improve.:D:)