The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=643275)

jonn88 04-03-2018 08:48 AM

Add me jonn0901 to the group.

stonned 04-03-2018 04:32 PM

Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonn88 (Post 17098563)
Add me jonn0901 to the group.

Added you on Wechat. Pls kindly check

bebe69 05-03-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonned (Post 17095884)
Will be glad to have you in our group to share your experience with us, sis :-)

hey there, while i'm not too keen on being in the chat group i don't mind chatting here with your guys. Have a great week ahead.

TrappedIn 15-03-2018 05:34 PM

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader all this while. I'm also trapped in my marriage. Everything looks perfect on the outside, but we're more like parents or activity partners. :(

bebe69 16-03-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrappedIn (Post 17137679)
Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader all this while. I'm also trapped in my marriage. Everything looks perfect on the outside, but we're more like parents or activity partners. :(

maybe its time to talk things out with your partner. only the two of you can help each other to make things better. all the best.

Badlover 16-03-2018 07:55 AM

I guess i have to join this group very soon.
In the mid of getting married in 2months, it has been a sexless relationship for months already. Sometimes i wonder if there is any issue with me instead.
Happy Friday Everybody!!

bebe69 16-03-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badlover (Post 17139518)
In the mid of getting married in 2months, it has been a sexless relationship for months already. Sometimes i wonder if there is any issue with me instead.
Happy Friday Everybody!!

Happy friday to you too. i'm not encouraging or discouraging you to get married but you might wanna give it some serious thought and hopefully you won't have to be here in 2 months time!

TrappedIn 16-03-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 17139508)
maybe its time to talk things out with your partner. only the two of you can help each other to make things better. all the best.

Many talks have happened already and unfortunately he feels that everything is OK status quo. So its always back to square one.

a2014 17-03-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrappedIn (Post 17142043)
Many talks have happened already and unfortunately he feels that everything is OK status quo. So its always back to square one.

What did you expect in your marriage all along and is not happening. Has it happened happily before and it’s not now ?

HelloAngel 17-03-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badlover (Post 17139518)
Happy Friday Everybody!!

Sex forms part of intimacy in a marriage and sexless for months doesn’t seem normal. Most men needs it at least once a week. Unless she is too bogged down by wedding prep, then no choice but maybe you should talk to her before you get married. All the best!!

TrappedIn 18-03-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a2014 (Post 17142857)
What did you expect in your marriage all along and is not happening. Has it happened happily before and it’s not now ?

I think a large part of what I hope to get and am not getting is intimacy. Not just in a physical sense, but the connectedness is just lacking. We are the "most familiar strangers". Somehow things changed after the wedding. I've been trying to mend things or to rebuild what seems lost. But it's getting tiring when it's one sided effort.

TrappedIn 18-03-2018 11:06 PM

Still in moderation mode, takes a while to see my post appear. But really feeling unhappy to be trapped in my situation. How much trying is enough? When there's no improvement..

TrappedIn 18-03-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a2014 (Post 17142857)

Mainly intimacy. Not just physical sense but also in many other levels. We're like "most familiar strangers". Sorry if this is a double post of sorts as I suspect my earlier reply somehow wasn't captured. Felt like after the wedding the switch was flipped to "done deal"

Badlover 19-03-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 17139572)
Happy friday to you too. i'm not encouraging or discouraging you to get married but you might wanna give it some serious thought and hopefully you won't have to be here in 2 months time!

This was my concern all along & i have hold back the wedding for 3months discussing whether to call off or not.
Ultimately, i did not.
Everything was in plan, and i still love my fiance.

Perhaps not as strong as before due to some 3rd party(on my side) that came into picture previously but ya. Moreover she make a good wife.
I believe amount of affection/love does affect the sex life between both also.

True?

Badlover 19-03-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelloAngel (Post 17142897)
Sex forms part of intimacy in a marriage and sexless for months doesn’t seem normal. Most men needs it at least once a week. Unless she is too bogged down by wedding prep, then no choice but maybe you should talk to her before you get married. All the best!!

It is not normal but the problem lies with me.
I have no crave nor the feel to have it with her. Or maybe applies to most lady.
For a moment, i thought my dick is not "functioning".
But tested, proven it is workable.
& workable only with affection in place with that lady.

We have talked it out and no conclusion at the end.
But still, forsee if this continue down the road, it is only time whether who will cheat first because of hunger 🤦🏼‍♂️