The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New PT List 2022 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=890385)

StupidCharsiew 22-05-2024 07:06 PM

Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rando566 (Post 23356823)
Any ladies still going for $40 and below?

Lowest is $30 but only H4 and H24. You ownself ask each lady or refer to list at don't which page lah

Fat Fatt 23-05-2024 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyHo (Post 23269941)
Is cookie back?

Ya is cookie back? Went today and saw the light is off. If she is in does she keep the light off?

readyforit7 23-05-2024 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 23359844)
Ya is cookie back? Went today and saw the light is off. If she is in does she keep the light off?

The last time I went 2 weeks back, she mentioned to me that she isn’t traveling in the foreseeable short term future.

She usually off light if she got bookings for some time, or that the person inside paid extra for extended duration. So she won’t turn it on, so that people would not be waiting outside for her.

HeyHo 24-05-2024 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by readyforit7 (Post 23360111)
The last time I went 2 weeks back, she mentioned to me that she isn’t traveling in the foreseeable short term future.

She usually off light if she got bookings for some time, or that the person inside paid extra for extended duration. So she won’t turn it on, so that people would not be waiting outside for her.

No wonder I see her room always no light on and seem closed all the time

Effiel 25-05-2024 04:44 PM

Caught a glimpse of Cookie today, she’s working but then it would requires a lot of luck to get her, firstly her light wasn’t on and door is close, I saw 2 bro standing outside her door, most probably saw her went in and close the door earlier hence queuing up. By then 10mins passed then Cookie open the door slightly and another uncle just walk in straight, which I think had made an appt with her thru phone. So it’s quite frustrating waiting outside as I’ll never know how many appts she had made beforehand, btw after waiting for my turn next door of Meina and finishing my deed. The 2 bros are still waiting outside which means the uncle dunno book until how many sessions..

3228 26-05-2024 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effiel (Post 23366304)
Caught a glimpse of Cookie today, she’s working but then it would requires a lot of luck to get her, firstly her light wasn’t on and door is close, I saw 2 bro standing outside her door, most probably saw her went in and close the door earlier hence queuing up. By then 10mins passed then Cookie open the door slightly and another uncle just walk in straight, which I think had made an appt with her thru phone. So it’s quite frustrating waiting outside as I’ll never know how many appts she had made beforehand, btw after waiting for my turn next door of Meina and finishing my deed. The 2 bros are still waiting outside which means the uncle dunno book until how many sessions..

Meina quite good service also, big boob big areola big nipples, bbbj quite long and $50.

exactmatxspeed 26-05-2024 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3228 (Post 23369240)
Meina quite good service also, big boob big areola big nipples, bbbj quite long and $50.

She is 52 this year hahaha...C cup for her body size and natural feel... i like to rub her nips

StupidCharsiew 26-05-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3228 (Post 23369240)

Yeah Meina is good. If you like prostate can visit her but that's not my thing and she knows it too

Effiel 27-05-2024 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew (Post 23369606)
Yeah Meina is good. If you like prostate can visit her but that's not my thing and she knows it too

So wad she do for prostrate? I visited her so many times, 1st time heard she do this

StupidCharsiew 27-05-2024 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Effiel (Post 23370863)
So wad she do for prostrate? I visited her so many times, 1st time heard she do this

Lol I first time or 2nd time visited her she already want to poke my kacherng with her finger. At first I just let her do it since I was in the mood but later I told her to stop.

She also very funny. Those who visit her should know this but she will use rubberband on condom cos some older men after shoot when 2ic go limb their sperm will leak out hahahahahaha. But for us younger men our 2ic should still be quite hard after shoot so no worries lah

Effiel 27-05-2024 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew (Post 23370962)
Lol I first time or 2nd time visited her she already want to poke my kacherng with her finger. At first I just let her do it since I was in the mood but later I told her to stop.

She also very funny. Those who visit her should know this but she will use rubberband on condom cos some older men after shoot when 2ic go limb their sperm will leak out hahahahahaha. But for us younger men our 2ic should still be quite hard after shoot so no worries lah

I think u’re confuse with Maggie and Meina, Maggie shld be the one u’re talking abt with fake silicon breast, bcoz I know she like to use rubberband

readyforit7 27-05-2024 09:34 AM

Quote:

It’ll usually take a few sessions of wait-and-try before building the connection with her. Then you can be upgraded to like that uncle. Usually this is if you have the time.

Alvin45sg 27-05-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew (Post 23369606)

Is the fat lady... Right ?

Zzz59 27-05-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin45sg (Post 23371218)
Is the fat lady... Right ?

Yes the plump lady beside cookie room

hornyguy83 27-05-2024 11:18 AM

Quote:

yes, cookie is really worth $80 although it's the highest in petain.. if i see her available, i will fast fast walk in.. cos i know she is not usually that available.. her pretty face, young body and perky tits really make up although her bj is covered.. i think she's in late 30s? anyone knows her actual age?