The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Boobs Legacies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=638371)

sms2sunny 27-03-2018 11:11 PM

Re: Boobs Legacies

What’s the use of posting pics if brothers here are not ready to share contacts

Harper29 27-03-2018 11:28 PM

Hi bro,

can share Alice ctc? thanks

GN007SG 27-03-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugartse950120 (Post 17178042)
Any photo of xiao xiao?

lol xiao xiao retired liao la. she will not come back sg to work anymore. no doubt she has the biggest melons I have ever seen in my chiongster years.
she is also not the slim type and neither in she young.

i think the last time she came back to work in sg was in 2015. thereafter she got on with life and i also deleted her wechat too

Dddnoob 28-03-2018 12:44 AM

:cool:
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphina (Post 17173023)
Really regret no having full service for her.

Had to Agree bro , kiko do hav e most syt big bust pinkey boobs esp when during cow girl n missionary when e boobs swAy up n down ... those were e good time .....

HOWITZER105MM 29-03-2018 01:53 AM

I still miss local MILF Geraldine. 36D 168cm tall. Firm solid
breast with cute nipple

Bananaman82 29-03-2018 05:58 PM

Just wondering, we have 2 legendary big boob ML we all love, Eva and Alice. But it seems like all photo teaser are all Alice. Love all the teaser but if any kind Bros who have actually try both give some comment on those 2 pros and cons.. :) love to hear comparisons those 2 legends from Bros and it will also benefit all Bros here :) from photo sharing seems like Alice is the clear winner loved by all Bros hehe..

rugalsc 30-03-2018 08:01 AM

Anyone can share Alice number? I don't use wechat

ilovemyangel 30-03-2018 09:23 AM

The biggest set of tits i've ever seen fully naked in my life belongs to Xiao Xiao. If legend says that she has humongous H cup boobs, the legend is god damn right. I remember I just finished serving NS when I visited her for the first time in Link hotel. Jaw dropped because one boob was equal to the size of my head, plus she was so petite! Fucking her in missionary was just like the POV of JAV actors fucking Hitomi Tanaka.

The other was Dolly, with F cups. No doubt one of the most beautiful set of tits I've seen in my life, slim frame with big hanging water drop shaped boobs. Throw in her pretty face, and she had me booking her every single week while she was here.

Good ol' days.

Sugartse950120 31-03-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemyangel (Post 17187205)
The biggest set of tits i've ever seen fully naked in my life belongs to Xiao Xiao. If legend says that she has humongous H cup boobs, the legend is god damn right. I remember I just finished serving NS when I visited her for the first time in Link hotel. Jaw dropped because one boob was equal to the size of my head, plus she was so petite! Fucking her in missionary was just like the POV of JAV actors fucking Hitomi Tanaka.

The other was Dolly, with F cups. No doubt one of the most beautiful set of tits I've seen in my life, slim frame with big hanging water drop shaped boobs. Throw in her pretty face, and she had me booking her every single week while she was here.

Good ol' days.

Do xiao xiao provide Frenching, fingering, painting? Any photo can share

cavemanng 01-04-2018 12:49 AM

Xiao Xiao one is missile! I think if she drops it on ur head, u sure go ICU. That is how big. One time she soak in bathtub, I go in rest on her 2 pillow sibei song. Like a balloon. Lol.