The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17202)

clammedshut 16-07-2013 12:31 AM

Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallybear3 (Post 9338845)
Bro can pm me the email?
And are you talking about 24-29 July?

yes july....

clammedshut 16-07-2013 07:42 PM

bros whom I answered PM, pls give me a thumbs up :D

dell_lee_2003 16-07-2013 07:52 PM

I need to meet my mistress Keiko and need to have double punishment.

dell_lee_2003 16-07-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk (Post 9338509)
A short FR on Mistress Qiqi

This is not going to be a fantastic FR, because it isn't meant to be. Recently, I had the urge to serve a Chinese PRC domme. Afterall, they had been scarce for months. To Mistress Qiqi, off I went.

At first glance, she wasn't very pretty nor commanding. In fact, she comes across as the more sensual domme. On all fours, I begin. I started with worshipping both her feet. Her dominance was slow to take effect, as she used her feet to tease the little one. Being her dog, I barked to please her, before being her little pony to bring round the room. Duct-tape was the next set of play. Being bonded, I was then ass smothered. All this was done with her still fully dressed, making it more domineering. With bonded hands, I filled up warm water to wash her feet whilst having chicken bones stuck in my mouth. When I was freed, she continued to tease me, step on me and sit on me. I shortly exploded after...

Verdict: Far from the best, but value-for-money.
Dmg: $100

bro. how is her feet? nice?
does she has pedi?

Bataille 17-07-2013 12:50 PM

Managed to see Suniya when she was in town a couple weeks ago. She was a much fun as I'd remembered her to be.

It looks like she has scaled back her BKK business. She no longer has a dungeon there. The good news is her website seems to be working again.

Bataille 17-07-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 (Post 9343453)
I need to meet my mistress Keiko and need to have double punishment.

Is Keiko back in Singapore?

dell_lee_2003 17-07-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bataille (Post 9347061)
Is Keiko back in Singapore?

I think her trip was cancelled.

clammedshut 19-07-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clammedshut (Post 9334299)
mistress Synee will be in sg again, session avail from 24-29 July

those of you whom know, drop her an email to arrange. otherwise u may pm me

http://i.imgur.com/G3O06mC.png

just another reminder

asslover22 19-07-2013 09:24 PM

managed to secure a session with Mistress Emgee to be her toilet and eat her shit. I don't think she is a true Mistress based on information I managed to gather about rushed sessions but i'm just going to risk it. after all, what other options do I have. try and see first then I will let the rest here know.

sgdiscreethunk 19-07-2013 09:46 PM

I am not exactly a feet lover.
Her feet - so-so, not the worst I have seen, but not the best.
No pedi.

Not much smell either if that is what you are looking for.
If it's smell & aroma U r after, U can give this a miss.
If it's worship, worth a try though U should tell her you want more of her feet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 (Post 9344634)
bro. how is her feet? nice?
does she has pedi?

sgdiscreethunk 19-07-2013 09:50 PM

We shall await your review.
But for any new Mistress to go straight into scat, I dare say that she must be really hardcore.
Looking fwd to hear an update :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by asslover22 (Post 9360912)
managed to secure a session with Mistress Emgee to be her toilet and eat her shit. I don't think she is a true Mistress based on information I managed to gather about rushed sessions but i'm just going to risk it. after all, what other options do I have. try and see first then I will let the rest here know.

clammedshut 19-07-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asslover22 (Post 9360912)

who is emgee?????

asslover22 19-07-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk (Post 9361037)
We shall await your review.
But for any new Mistress to go straight into scat, I dare say that she must be really hardcore.
Looking fwd to hear an update :D

she isn't a new Mistress exactly. she travels around here and there. her collarme is hotsexymommaable(to answer bro clammedshuts question) and many of you should be familiar with her whether good or bad. I hear rather unpleasant things but am willing to give it a try. just afraid of any illegal activities

dell_lee_2003 19-07-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk (Post 9361019)
I am not exactly a feet lover.
Her feet - so-so, not the worst I have seen, but not the best.
No pedi.

Not much smell either if that is what you are looking for.
If it's smell & aroma U r after, U can give this a miss.
If it's worship, worth a try though U should tell her you want more of her feet.

Thanks. I am not really after smell and aroma. I am looking after the foot gag and the worship. By the way, is her feet rough or smooth bro? I like to lick the sole. Some of the mistress that I met, the sole is a bit rough. So licking is not so good. But Mistress Keiko, Kathy and Lemon has the best feet and sole that I have ever lick and suck.

Nara 19-07-2013 11:52 PM

emgee is a classic crafty hilippinie strong woman. if can Pay more $$$$ anything also can become doable.