The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What the most daring place u ever make love? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=40125)

asean 25-06-2008 03:36 PM

Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Bro are you referring to Siloso Beach resort ... there is not Jacuzzi but a small pool .... the duplex I mean, downstairs is the room, upstairs the pool .... I think about 300 plus per night

5ag1_Boar 25-06-2008 04:59 PM

Maybe I was not clear. I went to Sentosa Beach Resort liao.

It is a Jacuzzi. Probably twice the size of a bathtub, with jacuzzi nozzles. So... yah, it's a small pool, with jacuzzi.

Nice for romantic getaway. Bring wine/champagne, candles, massage oil... etc.
If you want to tan in the nude also can, provided you don't stand up near the glass balcony walls.

Don't bring bubble bath if you want to turn on the jacuzzi.

Price is about 450 + 10% + 7%. Promotion (I think close liao) is 380++ excluding Sat night.

netrot 25-06-2008 05:03 PM

Yo bros..
i think u r refering to the one facing cafe de marl.. the got this room with jazzuic with it.. i cant recall the name.. but u call sentosa helpdesk and ask.. they will know but if i am not wrong its need a few month to book & quite ex also.. thanks

PeteTsang69 25-06-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagiboar (Post 2853279)
In the Rooftop Garden Suite open air jacuzzi at Sentosa Beach Resort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean (Post 2853450)
Bro are you referring to Siloso Beach resort ... there is not Jacuzzi but a small pool .... the duplex, I think about 300 plus per night

Quote:

Originally Posted by netrot (Post 2853653)
Yo bros..
i think u r refering to the one facing cafe de marl.. the got this room with jazzuic with it.they will know but if i am not wrong its need a few month to book & quite ex also.. thanks

Hi Bros
Its called Siloso Beach Resort, facing cafe de mar

Used to have Jacuzzi - was 300, promotion rate

Since sometime in Feb this year changed to 2-person long bath with separate standing shower :( - now its something like 450

not hard to book, just stayed in june, booked few days in advance
stayed before so booked duplex again - damned shocked when saw long bath
complained & changed to superior (promo 2 nights for 400)

5ag1_Boar 25-06-2008 05:27 PM

Correct, the one behind Cafe Del Mar.

The Rooftop Garden Suite not hard to book leh. I booked with less then 3 weeks lead time. They even have promotion for the room a week later, although when I booked they said peak period so no promo. They honoured the promo for me although I book earlier.

But I think all rooms taken when I was there.

hotguru 25-06-2008 05:29 PM

What the most daring place u ever make love?

i did this waitress in the pub toilet.. i say i can't bring her home than she suggest the toilet.. i onz her man.. hahahaha:D

hungryjac 25-06-2008 05:40 PM

for me, it's beside the mac at boat quay.. it was dark and me and this waitress that i know in a pub was very high.. she grab and dick and started blowing me.. than after that i couldn;t take it anymore, lift up her skirt and did her there.. we took a cab home and i did her again.. total that night i did her 4 times.. :P

5ag1_Boar 25-06-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 (Post 2853700)
Hi Bros
Its called Siloso Beach Resort, facing cafe de mar

Used to have Jacuzzi - was 300, promotion rate

Since sometime in Feb this year changed to 2-person long bath with separate standing shower :( - now its something like 450

not hard to book, just stayed in june, booked few days in advance
stayed before so booked duplex again - damned shocked when saw long bath
complained & changed to superior (promo 2 nights for 400)

I was there in mid-June too. Ummm... the long bath also have jacuzzi nozzels. Perhaps you're more discerning then I am. :)

old_yet_horny 25-06-2008 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=g_aberlado;2853050]Im not sure if this guy is one of SBF members but I saw him in public the other so daring sia...... Damn she looks so young and sexy. If only I'm not waiting for my GF I would have hop in his car at the driver and shove my dick in her mouth.
Damn!!!![QUOTE]

Bro... Kindly advise wat car is that fellow driving?

I lend my car to my frd while I am overseas...Tat fellow famous for "outdoor warfare"...

Once was got driving his nephew's van go Changi V and find ladyboy there.. end up mess up people's rice bowl.. Now I skeptical liao..

Thanks!

Insider 25-06-2008 06:19 PM

Bro old yet horny ,.... you lend your car to outdoor warfare guy .... maybe next time get mistaken as you how ah ... I mean your frens and relatives ....

old_yet_horny 25-06-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insider (Post 2853818)
Bro old yet horny ,.... you lend your car to outdoor warfare guy .... maybe next time get mistaken as you how ah ... I mean your frens and relatives ....

Ya.. Tats why.. I regretted my decision to help him also..

I was worrying more for my "innocence" rather than my car when I was overseas...

Car dirty just spend a bit of money can wash and polish and vacuum...

If "name" dirty liao..Jump into yellow river also cannot clean...

5ag1_Boar 25-06-2008 06:37 PM

I heard Yellow River quite polluted... of course still dirty lah. :p

PeteTsang69 26-06-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagiboar (Post 2853730)
I was there in mid-June too. Ummm... the long bath also have jacuzzi nozzels. Perhaps you're more discerning then I am. :)

Bro, i first stayed there in feb 2007, then they had a square jacuzzi 1.6mx1.6m - loved it
then they change to 2-person long bath this year - to me not as fun & not willing to pay the extra - just use beach & their big pool
but those looking for privacy - yes, its still worth cos can go au naturel:D

dirtysam12 26-06-2008 08:33 AM

Bros,
i did it with this pub girl last mth at east coast beach on the sand. i met her in the pub she was working in at boat quay and she told me she's not really in a very good mood cos argument with Bf so she would like to go to the beach to walk.. i drove her there.. we started walking than sat down to talk. she cried i hug her a bit and the next thing u know we starting kissing and fondling each other. She Bj me ( i give it 7/10) than i finger her and she say she wanted me. i took off her panties and entered her.. bonk her until i came on the sand.. was a good experience. now she has problems will call me and we go to the beach and have our session.
Her name is Irene.. girl next door look but she's sweet and wan to pls.. :D

clan004 26-06-2008 08:42 AM

I think this bathtub use to be a pool ... I think more shiok as it was quite big .... at least double or triple the size of bathtub