The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=159740)

Robo 25-05-2011 08:12 PM

Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddjonge (Post 5968398)
Hello everybody,
First time poster here, and thought I would share my first FR a few nights ago.
I was feeling horny after coming back home to an empty flat and thought I would check out Danika, a filipino from craigslist.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2398963052.html

Anyway, it was late at night, and I was located out in the boonies here Tampines, so i managed to convince her to take a cab out here and negotiated an all nighter for $400. I was feeling generous, and really horny, so i think I would have agreed to anything!

Overall, I would rate her quite attractive. She reminded me of "Vanessa" from Gossip Girl TV show, or Jessica Szhor who plays the character. Danika stands about 5ft 4/5 so quite a nice height for a ladyboy. She has a nice rack, a 36C which she said she had done back in Feb in Bkk. Anyway, when she arrived, i asked her if she wanted anything to drink but we went straight to the bedroom and got busy. She was hard very fast, and was packing a nice size for someone of her size. Very thick, very hard and about 6 inches in length, and 6 inches around as well. I serviced her as best I could by taking it deep throat and when she was close, she liked me to suck and lick on her balls as she jerked her cock. When she was about to cum, she shoved it back in my mouth and made me gag on her size and cum. It was a great night. After that, i woke her up in the wee hours again for another session, followed by another one at dawn, and yet another one at breakfast. Sent her on her way at about 10am, and she was such a trooper she took the bus too.

I think she is leaving soon, and I think her regular rate per session is the standard $150. Anyway I hope my first FR is satisfactory, and I hope to be posting more again in the future.

PS. I have just only moved to singapore, so it's like I'm a kid in a candy store. If anyone would like to show me around OT and all the other haunts, let me know!

Thanks and happy reading!

salute u la bro.. pay her $400 n convince her to come to tampines area.. u so rich ah.. last part u sld send her back by cab mah.

handcell 25-05-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddjonge (Post 5970341)
I sure did! Thats the only way I like to take it! Swallow!

salute u.... swallowed.........wow..

ddjonge 25-05-2011 10:42 PM

Robo, actually i was gonna send her back by cab, but there were no cabs, so i just told her to catch a bus and then mrt. Thats what you pay them for, you pay them to leave!

xxdune 26-05-2011 09:12 AM

swallowed huh? not afraid of HIV huh bro?

micko8 26-05-2011 12:49 PM

"she shoved it back in my mouth and made me gag on her size and cum". Brother don't play play better go for HIV test after 6 months.

Robo 26-05-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddjonge (Post 5972278)
Robo, actually i was gonna send her back by cab, but there were no cabs, so i just told her to catch a bus and then mrt. Thats what you pay them for, you pay them to leave!

oic!! good luck!!!

insearchof 28-05-2011 03:09 AM

Did her a while back, not bad looking gurl n good tool
oso let her cim but i spit on her tits n rub the cum all over her tits
then i cim in her mouth, must return favor mah
she said she stays her friend place River Valley...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddjonge (Post 5968398)
Hello everybody,
First time poster here, and thought I would share my first FR a few nights ago.
I was feeling horny after coming back home to an empty flat and thought I would check out Danika, a filipino from craigslist.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2398963052.html

Anyway, it was late at night, and I was located out in the boonies here Tampines, so i managed to convince her to take a cab out here and negotiated an all nighter for $400. I was feeling generous, and really horny, so i think I would have agreed to anything!

Overall, I would rate her quite attractive. She reminded me of "Vanessa" from Gossip Girl TV show, or Jessica Szhor who plays the character. Danika stands about 5ft 4/5 so quite a nice height for a ladyboy. She has a nice rack, a 36C which she said she had done back in Feb in Bkk. Anyway, when she arrived, i asked her if she wanted anything to drink but we went straight to the bedroom and got busy. She was hard very fast, and was packing a nice size for someone of her size. Very thick, very hard and about 6 inches in length, and 6 inches around as well. I serviced her as best I could by taking it deep throat and when she was close, she liked me to suck and lick on her balls as she jerked her cock. When she was about to cum, she shoved it back in my mouth and made me gag on her size and cum. It was a great night. After that, i woke her up in the wee hours again for another session, followed by another one at dawn, and yet another one at breakfast. Sent her on her way at about 10am, and she was such a trooper she took the bus too.

I think she is leaving soon, and I think her regular rate per session is the standard $150. Anyway I hope my first FR is satisfactory, and I hope to be posting more again in the future.

PS. I have just only moved to singapore, so it's like I'm a kid in a candy store. If anyone would like to show me around OT and all the other haunts, let me know!

Thanks and happy reading!

Ilovesex 28-05-2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insearchof (Post 5979343)
Did her a while back, not bad looking gurl n good tool
oso let her cim but i spit on her tits n rub the cum all over her tits
then i cim in her mouth, must return favor mah
she said she stays her friend place River Valley...

salute you guys,let them CIM...

ibelieveindevil 31-05-2011 01:31 AM

actually CIM is rather save.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv#Transmission

much better as compared to piak w/o cd

essenceofun 01-06-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovesex (Post 5979398)
salute you guys,let them CIM...

I agree totally love it when they so hot they blow.
I have had threesome with LBs and they all CIM

xxdune 02-06-2011 08:59 AM

all in Thailand?

micko8 02-06-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil (Post 5985850)
actually CIM is rather save.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv#Transmission

much better as compared to piak w/o cd

Please make sure you do not have sore or ulcer when you take in the cum.

DynoRodHK 03-06-2011 03:56 PM

CIM with a dildo up me, where is Wullan??

jgpkl 04-06-2011 05:46 PM

Took Joanne and Antonia with another bro the night b4 at their room..
Wad a marvellous experience as we keep sucking and licking each other..
I have the luxuary of being sucked and sucking both Joanne n antonia tog as the bro was fucking joanne..After he cum, I was bang by Joanne follow by Antonia while was sucking one of them..Both of them cum in my mouth follow all this hot action..Left with a tasty mouth n sore asshole but as a happy guy..haha..damage for me 250..
Bro can try them and will be also looking for other lbs and bros to have another rounds..

ahb0ii 04-06-2011 08:21 PM

anyone tried ladyboy from redhill?