The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pub At Geylang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=883643)

edmundhello 10-05-2024 05:48 PM

Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasupgoh (Post 23287521)
Planning to go U pub in Mid May when my CSM not around , so far any updates from Upub . How the FL there and is the price to Tabao same ?? . Any bro 👊 went there can advised

WHat's your market rate? Maybe you PM me and we discuss

edmundhello 10-05-2024 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasupgoh (Post 23287521)
Planning to go U pub in Mid May when my CSM not around , so far any updates from Upub . How the FL there and is the price to Tabao same ?? . Any bro �� went there can advised

Anyway, I don't like the girls at Upub nowadays. Viet girls I considered experience but now getting Sibei Hao Lian... around $500 1 shot. Then pattern more than badminton. :mad:

Actually the price to go UPub same as go ktv if not more expensive. 1 Tower $99... lol... 4 pax go ktv less than $400 all inclusive if cheong girl not beer. More worth right? :D

fallen11 11-05-2024 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmundhello (Post 23320579)
Anyway, I don't like the girls at Upub nowadays. Viet girls I considered experience but now getting Sibei Hao Lian... around $500 1 shot. Then pattern more than badminton. :mad:

Actually the price to go UPub same as go ktv if not more expensive. 1 Tower $99... lol... 4 pax go ktv less than $400 all inclusive if cheong girl not beer. More worth right? :D

i got there to drink & grope viet girls only, not tabao
like that still much cheaper than ktv ba?
tips just die die push $30 per girl
$500 1 shot i rather go japan and do it with jap syts, about same price. i cheong for decades and only 3 times i tabao before.
once it was for free:D (long time ago la). another time i managed to nego for half price haha

subidowa 11-05-2024 06:15 AM

Anything planned for tonight? Can share the cost to join?

edmundhello 11-05-2024 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 23321523)
i got there to drink & grope viet girls only, not tabao
like that still much cheaper than ktv ba?
tips just die die push $30 per girl
$500 1 shot i rather go japan and do it with jap syts, about same price. i cheong for decades and only 3 times i tabao before.
once it was for free:D (long time ago la). another time i managed to nego for half price haha

I don't know if it's cheaper cos Upub is expensive and at most grope a little for around 2 hours and they butterfly very often also but KTV is alot different...

I think my problem is that I'm addicted to Dabaos liao... The experience of the cha bos who still wants to maintain their "Chastity" in the pubs can be quite arousing and we have to plan the "Escape Route"!! The feeling is just different when you know which girls you have "owned" in the same "pubs" but all maintaining like they are pure "Saint" when we gathered and drink together again. The whole package is simply electrifying and arousing! :D

fallen11 12-05-2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmundhello (Post 23323662)
I don't know if it's cheaper cos Upub is expensive and at most grope a little for around 2 hours and they butterfly very often also but KTV is alot different...

I think my problem is that I'm addicted to Dabaos liao... The experience of the cha bos who still wants to maintain their "Chastity" in the pubs can be quite arousing and we have to plan the "Escape Route"!! The feeling is just different when you know which girls you have "owned" in the same "pubs" but all maintaining like they are pure "Saint" when we gathered and drink together again. The whole package is simply electrifying and arousing! :D

i prefer butterfly cause i only have 2 hands and i like to sample different women:D
just like you go new restaurant you order a few dish to try instead of just 1 dish

Dabaos in sg really not worth it. this kind of ST prices you can go japan and do 2 shots with jap syts (not including travel cost).

lasupgoh 12-05-2024 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmundhello (Post 23320579)

$500 is expensive . My last visit and tabao was $200 and tip if chai sit with you is $30

edmundhello 12-05-2024 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 23325253)
i prefer butterfly cause i only have 2 hands and i like to sample different women:D
just like you go new restaurant you order a few dish to try instead of just 1 dish

Dabaos in sg really not worth it. this kind of ST prices you can go japan and do 2 shots with jap syts (not including travel cost).

Ya... I love different dishes also. Truly... Singapore very ex but I really did have an amazing experience with difference gfs in the same pub/building. :)

edmundhello 12-05-2024 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasupgoh (Post 23326521)
$500 is expensive . My last visit and tabao was $200 and tip if chai sit with you is $30

Wah really good deal for dabao... Ya tip $30... I must go with you liao... Dabao cheaper... lol... :)

lasupgoh 13-05-2024 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmundhello (Post 23326964)
Wah really good deal for dabao... Ya tip $30... I must go with you liao... Dabao cheaper... lol... :)

Can also just PM your contract when I wan to go I ask you along haha