The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spa where ML dresses differently (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984127)

Sloang 29-04-2024 08:13 PM

Spa where ML dresses differently

Hi all. Any recos for any MPs where the MLs dress in skirts / tight dresses or something more revealing.
Bored of the usual black long pants. Would be willing to trade contacts for my top few ML choices in return.
TIA

Sloang 30-04-2024 09:03 AM

Re: Spa where ML dresses differently

Any recos bros?

scuderia88 30-04-2024 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloang (Post 23288468)
Hi all. Any recos for any MPs where the MLs dress in skirts / tight dresses or something more revealing.
Bored of the usual black long pants. Would be willing to trade contacts for my top few ML choices in return.
TIA

Bro, yours are syt or milf?

nicecrack 30-04-2024 01:40 PM

It is not possible at all unless you are going to an unlicensed massage joint.

Licensed spas risk flouting the licensing requirements if they allow their MLs to anyhow wear their own clothing inside the spa.

Ironpole 06-05-2024 01:20 PM

Got a ml in a spa in Jurong who claims she can wear Han fu. But it’s fake. So please don’t be cheated to go down. SMK SPA in Jurong. Her name could be coco or yang yang

Cheers

sladang 06-05-2024 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicecrack (Post 23290472)
It is not possible at all unless you are going to an unlicensed massage joint.

Licensed spas risk flouting the licensing requirements if they allow their MLs to anyhow wear their own clothing inside the spa.

Not many ppl noe what is licensed or unlicensed spa, otherwise they wun feel bored to go to spa

For them a spa is a spa, be it licensed or unlicensed :D ..

Hefe 06-05-2024 11:28 PM

Quote:

TIA

Damn, miss the old nurse spa over at textile centre back around 10 yrs ago

nicecrack 07-05-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sladang (Post 23309082)
Not many ppl noe what is licensed or unlicensed spa, otherwise they wun feel bored to go to spa

For them a spa is a spa, be it licensed or unlicensed :D ..

Meaning if unlicensed spa, the sky's the limit. Anything also can as long as the FL agrees and you got money to pay. The downside is polis very quickly clamp down on these unlicensed joints. Because you no pay money to chenghu for licensing fees mah. These type of joints typically have a very short shelf life. Enjoy it while it lasts. How to spot them? Easy, no uniform. Skimpy clothing. Curtain joints. Don't think these girls even have valid work permits in the first place. So the chance of bros getting into raids at these type of joints are much higher.

Not so for the regulated spas, as the boss not willing to lose their license over minor misdemeanors like not wearing uniforms :D

HSB2000 07-05-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironpole (Post 23307794)
Got a ml in a spa in Jurong who claims she can wear Han fu. But it’s fake. So please don’t be cheated to go down. SMK SPA in Jurong. Her name could be coco or yang yang

Cheers

Haha think is yang yang, I do have her WeChat, she always posted that she is the only one that have no customer.

snake-eater 23-05-2024 10:20 PM

X*x* at serangoon rd. What you see is what you get. but must early request and see if she is prepared for that day or night..
WECHAT FCXM666.
Because of this i went back to her 2 nights in a row..🤪

234fries 23-05-2024 10:23 PM

I like sports wear and then the ML wear a TCM white jacket.. LOL

let me find the photo first.. but she know the points and not anyhow press one..

W99849 23-05-2024 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake-eater (Post 23361224)
X*x* at serangoon rd. What you see is what you get. but must early request and see if she is prepared for that day or night..
WECHAT FCXM666.

Hi bro, can share menu and dmg?

snake-eater 24-05-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W99849 (Post 23361263)
Hi bro, can share menu and dmg?

Entrance is 60. As for tips, u have to nego yourself. iF you know you know😉

Jubic 25-05-2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

TIA

Yoyo @ geylang.

PeePeeBoyinSG 25-05-2024 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake-eater (Post 23361224)
WECHAT FCXM666.

She was known as Joey during her stint at 101 Yishun.