The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pubs with Angmoh Girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=956278)

seekweekia 12-09-2023 12:44 AM

Pubs with Angmoh Girls

Hi bros,

I used to got to Orchard Tower to look for angmoh girls to xian. Last time, my usual haunts are Club Romeo, Top 5 and Naughty Girl.

Since the pubs in Orchard Tower all already close, I am at lost where to go now to find angmoh girls in pubs. Just to say that I am not looking for just sex. That is why I never look for FLs. I prefer to go drink with them, build some chemistry before trying to get their number for "fun".

Hope everyone here can help and give recommendation.

Thank you, bros. Happy chionging!

lincoln3010 22-10-2023 05:24 PM

Re: Pubs with Angmoh Girls

31 circular road
Have Russian girls

Neverlookback 22-10-2023 06:50 PM

Why dont u go to the zillion bars around town....cbd..tjp...robinson..etc n start a convo.

Not hard

Bendersuspender 02-11-2023 12:28 PM

There’s a KTV at Selegie , got angmo girls . Wave party k

Zax51 02-11-2023 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincoln3010 (Post 22761937)
31 circular road
Have Russian girls

Isn't that Sleeping Giants?

Neverlookback 03-11-2023 03:10 AM

Still struggling with this one:

There are ok not a zillion, i exaggerated LOL, but many pubs/bars/clubs around clarkquay, robinson, cbd in general, holland v andvithers, w quite many expat gals hanging out...also around bugis etc where a lotta tbkpackers stay.....why not just go to these, start a convo and.........

fallen11 03-11-2023 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendersuspender (Post 22791939)
There’s a KTV at Selegie , got angmo girls . Wave party k

thats a clean normal but expensive ktv right?
can hire their dj to spin in your room one

Bendersuspender 05-11-2023 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 22794632)
thats a clean normal but expensive ktv right?
can hire their dj to spin in your room one

Yes ! Correct ! Vip room , got co2 gun all

fallen11 05-11-2023 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendersuspender (Post 22800539)
Yes ! Correct ! Vip room , got co2 gun all

whats co2 gun for?

Neverlookback 05-11-2023 11:19 PM

Last nite Rob'son, winebar, went for a glass on own
as waitg fren from EU to arrive SG. 3 german gal at next table, started convo, left with one of them to her room at near hotel cos she wanted ^fetch some things she forgot^
(her excusr to the other two), in the room, started foreplay in lift n shagged her semi clothed as soon in d room.....back to the table after 30 mins...her frens surely knew but nothing said

Its really not hard.
I discovered in her room she flys for a wellknown airline..horny as hell cos not had it for 5 weeks since a break up

Guys u just like need to get out a bit..
Im not that jung nor i am bradpitt lol

whackithard 06-11-2023 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 22801590)
Last nite Rob'son, winebar, went for a glass on own
as waitg fren from EU to arrive SG. 3 german gal at next table, started convo, left with one of them to her room at near hotel cos she wanted ^fetch some things she forgot^
(her excusr to the other two), in the room, started foreplay in lift n shagged her semi clothed as soon in d room.....back to the table after 30 mins...her frens surely knew but nothing said

Its really not hard.
I discovered in her room she flys for a wellknown airline..horny as hell cos not had it for 5 weeks since a break up

Guys u just like need to get out a bit..

Im not that jung nor i am bradpitt lol

You need a shrink you keep dreaming . German girl and al . Why dun u go back to your Ganges river and stay out there nobody likes you here . Black stink shit crap Low ses fart

Neverlookback 07-11-2023 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whackithard (Post 22801694)
You need a shrink you keep dreaming . German girl and al . Why dun u go back to your Ganges river and stay out there nobody likes you here . Black stink shit crap Low ses fart

This idiot troll is back
Pops up many places always slagging off people and using racist language, often also showing clear xenophobic tendency & obviously clearly personally a sense of inadequacy ..he persists in these amazing diatribes about Ganges...a river i have indeed seen as a tourist...but despite even anthr member telling him i am not SouthAsian he persists

Yes mate..a german gal....i mean like so? Wats the big deal?
Lotsa Euro gals around if you get out n look

But...you would need to dress nice..so lose the shorts n flipflops u probly where, and a bit of game...probly a bit difficult tho in yr case.
Wat a twat

whackithard 07-11-2023 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 22804652)
This idiot troll is back
Pops up many places always slagging off people and using racist language, often also showing clear xenophobic tendency & obviously clearly personally a sense of inadequacy ..he persists in these amazing diatribes about Ganges...a river i have indeed seen as a tourist...but despite even anthr member telling him i am not SouthAsian he persists

But...you would need to dress nice..so lose the shorts n flipflops u probly where, and a bit of game...probly a bit difficult tho in yr case.
Wat a twat

talking about yourself. pathetic why dun u come out wash my car like your countryman does? talk talk talk come outside and prove it. pathetic gangse river trash

qwertychiong 12-11-2023 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 22804652)
This idiot troll is back

Wat a twat

he is just jealous. congrats on the score :)

Neverlookback 13-11-2023 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertychiong (Post 22818572)
he is just jealous. congrats on the score :)

LOL
or psychotic n deranged.
Another Sammy pointed out he also doing this to a few other people too so..

Not sure why he even challenged....meeting socalled angmoh l..i.e. European.or Brit ladies ( ratjer than Aussie or US usually in my case) who are in SG for business or for tourism/ passing thru on way to other country gor a couple of nites, is not even difficult..chimes/robinson/ few orher spots....i met a spanish gal in decathlon a few months ago n started chatting ....she was buying stuff for her trip to bali, took her WA, helped her w some information, week later she bk thru SG asked me for dinner & we finished off with creamy dessert in her (nice) hotel room .

IT IS NOT HARD..

But context...rereading..i also now comprehend that TS meant P4P...i guess that had not even occured to me...