The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Share your first experience in geylang! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=796655)

NameAlrUse 20-11-2020 12:00 PM

Share your first experience in geylang!

What your first experience been there yourself ? Does it meet your expectations? Any funny story ?

icymetaphor 20-11-2020 02:22 PM

Re: Share your first experience in geylang!

was scheduled for a China FL near to Lor 18 ($100 damage), but she stood me up.

decided to fuck it and try one of the pink houses for the first time.

OKT was very friendly and nice for one house, L18h16, if i recall.

went in and saw a cute thai girl with braces and big tits, couldn't resist so went for it. saved $50 in the end and the bbbj was good.

mikenade 20-11-2020 09:43 PM

After a drink at a pub one night, friends all horny, decided to go GL for a bang. Brought me along. WL had big tits and was friendly. The thrill of physically looking at all the girls and make a choice can never be replace.

Shaun9990 20-11-2020 10:43 PM

L. 18 House 18... The girl was gv me air fire 5 high sky...

Sibeh sibeh sibeh syokkkkk

YouAllSuck 21-11-2020 11:09 AM

Virgin. Can’t remember the house, was cat150. Slightly chubby and short and reminded me of my first gf.

She looked a bit jaded but it was my first so I still enjoyed it. Big butt and boobs, enjoyed it thoroughly. Took me a long time to cum. Did doggy and missionary and the doggy really damn shiok with such a nice butt. Straightaway went to a viet house after that. Was a clubber type syt skinny, didn’t cum the second time was still enjoyed it. She looked like she was upset she couldn’t make me cum lol. She basically looked and talked like she was 18 (I was late twenties).

After that I mostly stuck to cat50 but with this pandemic I’ve really come to appreciate cat150. Very few MLs give as good experience as you can get in Geylang, not to mention nice bed and shower. Quite a few GL girls also very feisty Macham fucking your lover, tho I’ve had MLs do that but few of them do and I like to try different girls.

Hope cat150 comes back..

Dignified69 08-12-2020 03:37 PM

My first experience was on Lorong 23 in 2005. It wasn't a regular chicken house and seems some WL were renting it out. There was a gal in a short skirt standing by the door. She took me in for $100 and without bathing got me to do the deed in missionary. In all the nervousness and excitement I came very quickly.

The next time, she took me upstairs. There was a separate area to bathe and she took me there....wrapped up in a white towel. She was more friendly this time, standing on my feet as I was taller then her.

We did the deed in doggy and other positions on a mattress on the floor in a small room. She seemed to enjoy it and asked me to keep thrusting.

StealthBomber 08-12-2020 07:21 PM

Must be around 10 years ago, first try at one of those prc houses at lrg 30+?

Paid $100 and took the okt recommendation of a newly arrived girl. Finished quite fast because didn't know how to manage my time then! And didn't know the culture or expectation so rather than cuddle, chat in the remainder time, straightaway shower, dress and leave.
The okt was surprised, asking me, what was wrong, girl services no good or show bad attitude or what :D

Dignified69 09-12-2020 10:22 AM

First experience at AR and L20H62

I was walking along Lorong 20 when a hot leggy gal wrapped in a shawl and short skirt came out of Lorna's place. She took my hand and took me in. In the room she flipped me over and did anal rimming. That was my first experience. Though it was quite kinky it was never a requirement for me.

I became a regular at Lorna's place for some years after that. Found Lorna to be a very dignified OKT and the house really well maintained.