The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Any tips for a newbie to prevent STDs? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=752398)

user1 08-11-2019 05:29 PM

Any tips for a newbie to prevent STDs?

So as the title suggests, I am a newbie and want to try some erotic massages. But I am afraid of getting STDs. So what advice can you give me? Please don't be an asshole and just say "if you scared! Don't try lah, nobody force you also"

I am looking for helpful advice like "always wear a condom,even for blowjobs.".
Or "look for bumps around the vagina and lips, which are early signs of stds".

Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thank you.

spotter542 09-11-2019 02:28 AM

Re: Any tips for a newbie to prevent STDs?

You already assured yourself , what's the purpose of starting this thread ? :rolleyes:
Free from STDs , HIV and even AIDS , Madam Palm and her 5 sisters are your best bet
Skool holidays are getting earlier each year

sammyboyfor 09-11-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1 (Post 19415376)
So as the title suggests, I am a newbie and want to try some erotic massages. But I am afraid of getting STDs. So what advice can you give me? Please don't be an asshole and just say "if you scared! Don't try lah, nobody force you also"

1)Always wear a condom even for blow jobs.

2)If there are obvious sores quit while you're ahead.

3)Be aware that no matter what precautions you take you can still catch STDs which are transmitted via skin to skin contact.

Big Sexy 09-11-2019 03:59 PM

marry someone u like and stay away from commercial sex

Quote:

Originally Posted by user1 (Post 19415376)

thehonestboi 09-11-2019 06:58 PM

Take HPV vaccine to prevent oral cancers, genital warts etc.

Wear condoms for all sexual acts

Use your eyes and nose to detect any obvious signs of STDs

If the girl seems unhealthy, say thank you and bye bye to her.

megachiongster 28-11-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehonestboi (Post 19419186)

There are HPV vaccine for guys? do you mind giving more details?

Bulus 29-11-2019 05:03 AM

Quote:

This is definately the best thing to do as its always good to remember that raw is war

Big Sexy 29-11-2019 06:28 AM

Men can protect themselves against penile, anal cancers with HPV vaccination
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=225

Quote:

Originally Posted by megachiongster (Post 19486756)
There are HPV vaccine for guys? do you mind giving more details?

Achieve 01-12-2019 08:48 AM

Is HPV vaccinations useful for me I’m past the 26 year old mark?

henry_ang10 08-12-2019 10:22 AM

I would say go for handjob only

sammyboyfor 08-12-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achieve (Post 19495312)
Is HPV vaccinations useful for me I’m past the 26 year old mark?

https://www.livescience.com/63790-hp...ne-adults.html

The HPV Vaccine Was Just Approved for Adults Up to Age 45. Should They Get It?

By Leslie Nemo - Live Science Contributor October 09, 2018 Health

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced last week that Gardasil 9, the HPV vaccine, is now approved for use in people ages 27 to 45.

The vaccine, which protects against several strains of a sexually transmitted infection called human papillomavirus, has been on the market for 12 years; however, it was approved only for people ages 9 to 26. New research led the agency to expand the age range to 45, the FDA said in an Oct. 5 statement.

But does the new age approval mean that adults who never got the HPV vaccine should get one now? Not necessarily. [51 Facts About Sex]

To understand why that might be the case, it's important to understand what the vaccine can and cannot do. Gardasil 9, which is the version offered in the U.S., protects people from nine strains of HPV, seven of which can cause cancer in the cervix, vagina, anus, penis and throat, and two of which can cause genital warts. (The original version of the vaccine, simply called Gardasil, protected against the warts strains and two of the strains linked to cancer, the FDA said.)

All told, the vaccine prevents over 90 percent of possible HPV-caused cancers, said Gypsyamber D’Souza, an epidemiologist at the Bloomberg School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University.

But here's the catch: The vaccine only works if the recipient hasn't had HPV before. If someone has already been exposed to a given strain of HPV — which a majority of reproductive-age Americans already have, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — the vaccine can't clear that infection, D'Souza told Live Science.

Still, because the vaccine protects against nine strains, if an adult hasn't previously been exposed to some of the other strains in the vaccine, it could protect against future infection with those strains.

Most HPV infections, including potentially cancer-causing varieties, go away on their own, the National Cancer Institute says. But about 33,700 people are diagnosed with HPV-induced cancers each year, the CDC says. And for those individuals whose infection would cause cancer, getting the vaccine before becoming sexually active can prevent their HPV encounters from turning into an infection and, eventually, leading to cancer, D’Souza said. Indeed, that's why the FDA approval and vaccine recommendations focused on younger, potentially less sexually active people in the past.

Generally, adults ages 27 to 45 are expected to have already been exposed to HPV, D'Souza said, because they're more likely to be in monogamous, long-term sexual relationships. Of course, not everyone in this age group is having low-risk sex, and now they have the option of getting the HPV vaccine. With the new research and approval of Gardasil 9 in this age group, the FDA is saying that the drug can still prevent HPV infections in these adults, D'Souza said.

The FDA announcement means that "it's approved for them because it's safe and will allow them to get vaccinated if they so desire," D'Souza said. "But we're going to need to look to our [medical] organizations that make recommendations about prevention and disease screening to review the data and understand whether the vaccine should be widely recommended for the age group."

Ariesbenny 11-12-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Good and straight points. I before had a lady and her pussy smell damn bad. Straight reject. Might not be hiv or aids but definitely infection.

Davidsonsex 14-12-2019 03:14 AM

Nice sharing. Newbie like me learn alot.

Capricorn69 14-12-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_ang10 (Post 19518765)
I would say go for handjob only

If only go for hj, then better do it yourself :)

joo777 14-12-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capricorn69 (Post 19537084)
If only go for hj, then better do it yourself :)

dont be suay like me, first time BBBJ with a popular massage lady and medical bill still accumulating now.