The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Local Sexcretary Fantasy... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=150749)

cheryl86 16-10-2009 05:15 PM

Local Sexcretary Fantasy...

Hello,

I am Cheryl and I am a personal assistant and secretary to a CEO in an MNC. Due to a sudden personal crisis , I am moonlighting here in this forum and look forward to your kind support.

My stats and rates are as below :

Ethnicity:Singaporean Chinese
Stats: 32-23-34
Height: 1.62m
Cup: A (not for those who like their ladies busty)
Races: All Except Indians .
Services: Frenching, BBBJ, FJ, AR-if chemistry is right
Dont's : No Anal, Raw, Fetishes (except uniform fetish ;-)).
Rates: $400 an hour. Please do not bargain as I will just ignore.

I am only available after 7pm but I may take late bookings. Please note that for house calls, I need the full amount to be transferred to my bank account first. I will only be taking 2-3 bookings a day on a first-come-first serve basis.

Email me at [email protected] for a booking and a short description of yourself.

lookingfor 17-10-2009 08:56 AM

Re: Local Sexcretary Fantasy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheryl86 (Post 4200650)
Hello,

I am Cheryl and I am a personal assistant and secretary to a CEO in an MNC. Due to a sudden personal crisis , I am moonlighting here in this forum and look forward to your kind support.

I am only available after 7pm but I may take late bookings. Please note that for house calls, I need the full amount to be transferred to my bank account first. I will only be taking 2-3 bookings a day on a first-come-first serve basis.

Email me at [email protected] for a booking and a short description of yourself.

?? How to trust you ??

thaivisitor 17-10-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingfor (Post 4202247)
?? How to trust you ??

I think that's quite fair. Do note that she states "for house calls" then only she wants you to transfer.

I think this has to do with the "area". If the place is in a budget hotel, even if the customer did not turn up, there won't be much lost to her as she may have arrange other customers within the area.

But I've know FLs who complained that they were book house calls to far away places. And when they reached there, it was a trick. Either no such address, or some othe people's house. Time and taxi money wasted.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee

iceteaguy 17-10-2009 03:31 PM

erm ... waiting for commando to FR ...

Lubber 17-10-2009 07:36 PM

I think your CEO will be a better catch. Maybe can get your CEO to write his FR here too :):D

Erasure 17-10-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LANJIAONAN (Post 4202890)
I believe your CEO can pay you > $400 if you offer to sleep with him

Maybe her CEO was doing that to her all this while and suddenly decides to stop, that's why she now got crisis....:D

Lubber 17-10-2009 09:18 PM

I oso got crisis leh, any girls or ladies out there care to help? :(:D

lacoruna69 18-10-2009 10:39 AM

School holidays, yet again???

beef68 18-10-2009 10:59 AM

maybe should change the CEO to CFO

Stratgist 18-10-2009 11:05 AM

Cherly, your personal email not working.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheryl86 (Post 4200650)
Hello,

haonan25 18-10-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 (Post 4205043)
School holidays, yet again???

haha.... world of fantasy indeed!!!

aLeGrIa 18-10-2009 12:31 PM

Another hoax??? :confused:

cheryl86 18-10-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratgist (Post 4205102)
Cherly, your personal email not working.

Hi,

My email is [email protected]. Sorry for the mispelling and late reply as I didnt know when my post will be approved

cheryl86 18-10-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaivisitor (Post 4202372)
I think that's quite fair. Do note that she states "for house calls" then only she wants you to transfer.

I think this has to do with the "area". If the place is in a budget hotel, even if the customer did not turn up, there won't be much lost to her as she may have arrange other customers within the area.

But I've know FLs who complained that they were book house calls to far away places. And when they reached there, it was a trick. Either no such address, or some othe people's house. Time and taxi money wasted.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee

Yep, it is only for house calls... please get a hotel as that is greatly preferred.

cheryl86 18-10-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aLeGrIa (Post 4205312)
Another hoax??? :confused:

Not a hoax, I only logged in today to check as wasnt sure when the mod will approve my posting. Please be patient. My email I typed wrongly, should be [email protected]