The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dating PRC girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637336)

bonkhq69 31-12-2016 01:11 AM

Dating PRC girls

Hi,

There are some decent PRC girls at my work place which i would like to date.

These are decent girls. however, i am like 10 years older than them. so how should i approach them?

sammyboyfor 31-12-2016 03:03 AM

Re: Dating PRC girls

"Decent PRC girls" is an oxymoron.

randyrockhard 31-12-2016 03:20 AM

The advantage of being an older man, is that you supposedly already possessed the combination of financial stability, the wisdom, and the cool headed-ness, not commonly found in younger men. Learn how to use those traits to your advantage.

My only advice is to show her (or any woman) the true you. As in, show your intent, begin by making conversations light/casual, but consistent. You must not show signs of desperation or they would see you as not-their-first-option.

Asking her how she spend her weekend is always a good conversation starter.

cheongmanz 31-12-2016 08:40 AM

Make some small talks with them, ask them for lunch or dinner.

sammyboyfor 31-12-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 15480198)
The advantage of being an older man, is that you supposedly already possessed the combination of financial stability, the wisdom, and the cool headed-ness, not commonly found in younger men. Learn how to use those traits to your advantage.

If he has all these traits he won't be trying to date PRC girls.

randyrockhard 31-12-2016 10:40 AM

Then, who do you think he should go for ? Singaporeans? :eek:

a2014 31-12-2016 11:02 AM

Then we have to know what TS's objective is in the first instant.

jameschong1 31-12-2016 11:49 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkhq69 (Post 15479947)
Hi,
There are some decent PRC girls at my work place which i would like to date.

PRC girls make first move to date me always
so cannot help u this time
seem that property consultant have the sak-ki

bonkhq69 31-12-2016 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15480739)
If he has all these traits he won't be trying to date PRC girls.

actually, she is from a very rich family in china...

Anyway i am just very attracted by her looks.

i am 34 this year. is that still considered old? I am not financially stable also

i dont want to go for girls that are financially stable

randyrockhard 31-12-2016 01:04 PM

If she isn't the kind of girl who's after your money, then ...you need to find out what is it that she's looking for in a man, and see for yourself if you could play that card. You need to find a way to make her believe that she actually wants you.

In China, women consider themselves as most-wanted item, so it's only natural that the pretty ones would gravitate toward successful men. Otherwise their peers are gonna call them stupid women. At the age of 34 .. if you keep a healthy/balanced life, proper hygiene, able to hold a conversation, has decent job, and possess manners, I am pretty sure their outlook on you is generally positive.

Nonetheless, please take note that most women below the age of 25 simply don't know what they want.

If you can't play the success card, then be playful+honest+humble tell her that a man like you got nothing but love. :D

cheongmanz 31-12-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 15481518)
If she isn't the kind of girl who's after your money, then ...you need to find out what is it that she's looking for in a man, and see for yourself if you could play that card. You need to find a way to make her believe that she actually wants you.

In China, women consider themselves as most-wanted item, so it's only natural that the pretty ones would gravitate toward successful men. Otherwise their peers are gonna call them stupid women. At the age of 34 .. if you keep a healthy/balanced life, proper hygiene, able to hold a conversation, has decent job, and possess manners, I am pretty sure their outlook on you is generally positive.

Nonetheless, please take note that most women below the age of 25 simply don't know what they want.

If you can't play the success card, then be playful+honest+humble tell her that a man like you got nothing but love. :D

Very well said

korean 31-12-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongmanz (Post 15481532)
Very well said

indeed very well said :)

bonkhq69 31-12-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 15481518)

bro how old are you? are you younger or older than me? what age?

ah rat 01-01-2017 06:27 PM

Decent PRC girl no go dating is moron :D

randyrockhard 02-01-2017 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkhq69 (Post 15482362)
bro how old are you? are you younger or older than me? what age?

I would be 40 soon. Why?