The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New Shanghai Ktv (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=38304)

chaichai_star 12-06-2005 09:16 AM

New Shanghai Ktv

Maybe some bros dunno this place at all,is actually former Club La!!!
FoR ME,I always support a mummy,and is the most happening mummies i have seen,she dare to strip ,hj, and even bbbj fffj in e room,i dunno any1 have came across her and mostly all her gals is daring some is from cognac group gals,working in ex-club la,new name is NEW SHANGHAI KTV,,jus look up for mummy baby.com and if they say dun have,jus ask the manager there,alan, for her hp nos.He sure have it and e bottle is cheap over there,martell is 338nett,if any1 want to have this mummy mobile no, can pm me,ok,!!!,i have seen so many mummies and she is the only 1 can make the environment up,and even can rape u in the room,really,,no joke,cheers,,freak out!!!!

Skyboi2004 12-06-2005 01:32 PM

Re: New Shanghai Ktv

well bro, u seems like advertising her... :)

evo3 12-06-2005 05:08 PM

Sometime hv no choice lah, mummy too close hv to help them to do a little bit of promtion here lah, in return maybe can get better service from her next them when go and visit her

Malaysian Datuk 13-06-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaichai_star
Maybe some bros dunno this place at all,is actually former Club La!!!
FoR ME,I always support a mummy,and is the most happening mummies i have seen,she dare to strip ,hj, and even bbbj fffj in e room,i dunno any1 have came across her and mostly all her gals is daring some is from cognac group gals,working in ex-club la,new name is NEW SHANGHAI KTV,,jus look up for mummy baby.com and if they say dun have,jus ask the manager there,alan, for her hp nos.He sure have it and e bottle is cheap over there,martell is 338nett,if any1 want to have this mummy mobile no, can pm me,ok,!!!,i have seen so many mummies and she is the only 1 can make the environment up,and even can rape u in the room,really,,no joke,cheers,,freak out!!!!

i ike to go there too bro, but my regular mummy is Ken...with asst Ivy and May. Violet (ex TA, Tuberose) owns the joint, hence the old name Club LA. I try to prevent myself from going too often coz I am now in love with a girl there.....Lyn 877, my angel....HAIZ :(

cbr400 14-06-2005 01:16 AM

yo bro,isit so happening over ther?must go ther chiong one of tis day.by the way,wher is tis place?never go before. :confused: :confused:

Spermster 26-06-2005 02:53 AM

hmm. mummy sandra is over there right?
she was from kizz earlier on.
don't know how she went to NSH..