The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pimple like bump on penis (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=666079)

Ravenlaw 16-09-2017 01:40 AM

Pimple like bump on penis

Looking for advice from the bros here.

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about an year ago. With Cap bj and cap fj.

A month later, I was found a girlfriend. Since then I have not visited FL. My session with my gf has always been done with an condom on.

There was no symptom of STD/STI till about 3 to 4 weeks ago. A pimple like bump appear on my penis. I try poping it once and fluid oozed out, after a few days the penis is still there. It is a hard bump when pressed but it's not painful. Attach a photo of how it look like. Any bro know what this is?

Ravenlaw 16-09-2017 01:52 AM

Need some advice

Need some advice from the bro here,

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about a year ago. I had a capped bj and capped fj.

Shortly after the session, I found myself a girlfriend and stop visiting FL. My session with my gf has always include bbbj and capped intercourse.

There was never any STD symptom appearing till about 3 to 4 weeks ago when a pimple like bump appear on the shaft of my penis. The bump is a little red and hard when squeezed. No pain at all.

Does any bro know what the bump is? Will post a photo of the bump later on.

sammyboyfor 16-09-2017 06:12 AM

Re: Pimple like bump on penis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenlaw (Post 16433463)
Looking for advice from the bros here.

My last session with a FL was in Thailand about an year ago. With Cap bj and cap fj.

A month later, I was found a girlfriend. Since then I have not visited FL. My session with my gf has always been done with an condom on.

There was no symptom of STD/STI till about 3 to 4 weeks ago. A pimple like bump appear on my penis. I try poping it once and fluid oozed out, after a few days the penis is still there. It is a hard bump when pressed but it's not painful. Attach a photo of how it look like. Any bro know what this is?

Use the "load pics" icon to upload the image.

Ravenlaw 16-09-2017 10:41 AM

anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI, but should I go for check up?

Ravenlaw 16-09-2017 10:43 AM

Anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI but should I go for check up?

sammyboyfor 16-09-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenlaw (Post 16434608)

Anybro can advise? Don't think it is STI but should I go for check up?

Looks more like an ordinary pimple to me but why don't you pop by your doctor just to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

Ravenlaw 16-09-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16435255)
Looks more like an ordinary pimple to me but why don't you pop by your doctor just to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

where do you recon?

sammyboyfor 16-09-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenlaw (Post 16435371)
where do you recon?

Go to wherever you feel comfortable.

IAmAwesome 16-09-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16435255)
Looks more like an ordinary pimple

From the picture it does seem so to me too

larue 16-09-2017 11:32 PM

I had something exactly like that before. Scared the shit out of me. In the end, nothing more than an ingrown hair.

Konnichiwawa 17-09-2017 12:13 AM

Bro
better go checkup below clinic...cos pls dont pass the virus to your mommy/gf/wife/newborn babe

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Pages/index.aspx

Bro i think your virus is below read below on 2. Skin Symptoms - Ulcers/Blisters

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/std-...tive-oral-sex/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenlaw (Post 16435371)
where do you recon?

cocky1234 17-09-2017 01:49 PM

Most likely warts. Warts have many shapes and sizes. Usually not painful or itchy. I had one similar, went to dsc do liquid nitrogen to kill the wart

HonkyTonkyMan 19-09-2017 03:12 PM

don't think too much, i would have little pimple like bumps on my testicles too, when you squeeze it, a little white head would pop out...

maxsee 19-09-2017 04:19 PM

I am quite certain it is a wart, a friend of mine got it before and mention something similar to what u said. It would be best if u confess to ur gf. As this warts will be with u for the rest of ur life. :(

To double confirm best to let a doctor check .... :o

hakone121 19-09-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsee (Post 16448669)
I am quite certain it is a wart, a friend of mine got it before and mention something similar to what u said. It would be best if u confess to ur gf. As this warts will be with u for the rest of ur life. :(

To double confirm best to let a doctor check .... :o

Could be from his GF ... :p