The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Chiong or Massage Joints @ Ho Chi Minh (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=214362)

fcukger 02-11-2010 05:18 PM

Chiong or Massage Joints @ Ho Chi Minh

Massage at HL opearating 24hrs daily...

Entrance fees @ VND 100,000
Basic Facility is included at place but i didnt try.
Tipping from VND 100,000 onwards but normally they know u r not a local they will upz your price. Max cap @ VND 200,000 if only HJ offers. Auto-roaming allowed and selected girls will stripes topless for u to lick n suck... Girls quality is good so far... Will update more later in the late nitez... Interested smasters can PM me for address n telephone nos... :D

lurpsexx 04-11-2010 12:37 AM

Re: Massage Joint @ Ho Chi Minh

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcukger (Post 5363421)

Tipping from VND 100,000 onwards but normally they know u r not a local they will upz your price. Max cap @ VND 200,000 if only HJ offers. Auto-roaming allowed and selected girls will stripes topless for u to lick n suck... Girls quality is good so far... Will update more later in the late nitez... Interested smasters can PM me for address n telephone nos... :D

Wa Bro! U VN sexpert liao ah.. :D

Long time no see.. hows everything? Sexciting i hope! :D

Faithfully 04-11-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

hello bro i thank you for your 1st pm reply now waiting for your 2nd pm reply hoho:p

fcukger 07-11-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurpsexx (Post 5368118)
Wa Bro! U VN sexpert liao ah.. :D

Long time no see.. hows everything? Sexciting i hope! :D

woh woh woh... PM me ur mobile le... when i back in singapore i give u a call... very very long time no c liao... i been in vietnam since last yr july... not active at all as most of the time good boy at office see movies... how are u now??? attacking which countries at the moment huhx???

P/S: All PM reply for HL massage... Those who didnt received pls kindly PM me again as i deleted all the Pm oredi...

fcukger 07-12-2010 08:43 PM

all PM reply... if i missed out any one pls PM me again... kinda free this few days so if any one interested pls hurry... lolx... :D do post FR here hor if it is good...

cheers,
fcukger

luck6 08-12-2010 02:57 AM

to all bro who are expert in Ho Chi Minh

there is a lot of massage places in Ho Chi Minh, do all massage places provide HJ only or do they provide other services such as BJ and FJ ?

thks bro's

fcukger 09-12-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luck6 (Post 5473599)
to all bro who are expert in Ho Chi Minh

there is a lot of massage places in Ho Chi Minh, do all massage places provide HJ only or do they provide other services such as BJ and FJ ?

thks bro's

BJ FJ all have... pls kindly follow the hcm thread for more wonderful info...

P/S: All PM reply... Anymore???

kungpowkia 10-12-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Thank you bro fuckger for sharing. Tried this out in the afternoon.

The setup of the building is rather interesting, multilevel for different purposes. I went to 8th floor instead of 7th, it seems that 7th is the family Kara-oke.

Walked into the place and I am right in the middle of sauna area and movie lounge. The service boys are eager to please, though I can't speak a word of Vietnamese they tried very hard to converse in Mandarin, half of the time cannot understand what they wanted to tell me lucky the sign language helps.

Had Sauna and Jacuzzi for about 30 mins, the place quite run down like going to Malaysia ulu SPA but I did not come with the expectation it will be better than that so it is ok.

When it is time to massage, they didn't ask me to select the gal (sorry didn't know what're the details like) so I thick skin ask the service guy to send me a pretty gal, he said ok ok and went away. After a while no.6 came and not disappointing a slim syt. The boobs are handful I guess 32B with pink small cute nips. Face wise 7/10 long hair syt looking and can bearly speak few English words but better than me since I don't know Vietnamese words at all, we still had quite some fun because she has this bubbly character which warm us up very fast. There is not much massage per se 5/10 the most but I am not there to try out the massage kung fu. During massage she has grab/rub/scratch my balls gently, perhaps it is SOP but still quite shiok. By the time the GQ comes, she offers BJ at 400k, it is on the high side but she is cute and I was happy so I agreed. By the look of it, if I give 300k she will take it too. BBBJ feels good, 8/10, she let me squeeze her top and dig her bottom without any complaint or being a goalkeeper. Just that the masseur's pants are damn tight, can't squeeze a hand inside, don't even know how they pull it up their hips. She HJ to finish me off, quite good skill but I am distracted at playing with her body parts so didn't get overly enticed. Good feeling nonetheless.

After everything is done she cleaned me up nicely, I had a shower and sit at the movie lounge area where the gal willingly squeeze into the same sofa and chit chat (sign language) and play some phone games with me. Left after another hour, time well spent and a happy man.

Q5 is an interesting area, I walked quite a bit to explore and found very nice roasted pork with Saigon bread. Ended up at Windsor Plaza saw some live singer performances. Quite a lot of attractive ladies around the area.

Later I am going to Starbuck or Coffee Bean relax a while before venture to Hai Ba Trung. Will write FR if there are interesting encounters.

kungpowkia 11-12-2010 12:03 AM

nabeh made a wrong turn (I turn left from Nguyen Du into Hai Ba Trung instead of right) and walked like 3 km before decided the small bars are too sleazy to go into. Back to hotel sleep, legs darn tired and can't seem to find massage place near by hotel area. kns, lol.

fcukger 11-12-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungpowkia (Post 5482723)
nabeh made a wrong turn (I turn left from Nguyen Du into Hai Ba Trung instead of right) and walked like 3 km before decided the small bars are too sleazy to go into. Back to hotel sleep, legs darn tired and can't seem to find massage place near by hotel area. kns, lol.

there is a few good massage place at quan 5... all clean type... if u r interested jus let me know than i pm u the address... wonderful fr written... no problems for sharing... jus drop a fr after u try it will do in regard to good or bad... had a wonderful stay at hcm... :D

kungpowkia 11-12-2010 01:22 AM

I want to comment there are A LOT OF pretty gals at Coffee Bean during Friday night. Sit down drink a glass of coffee eyes never stop rolling left and right. The girls know we are ogling and they are there for show.

On the street there are more shows, a lot of MILF are putting half ball darn distracting, the consciousness to cover up is virtually non-existence, and again they know we are looking.

Passed by many saloon but not in the mood to wash hair or GFE so did not go in. Plus the gals a bit cannot make it, don't get me wrong it is not their fault but my preference.

If I can speak Vietnamese language I will not sleep tonight, lol...

fcukger 11-12-2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungpowkia (Post 5482857)
I want to comment there are A LOT OF pretty gals at Coffee Bean during Friday night. Sit down drink a glass of coffee eyes never stop rolling left and right. The girls know we are ogling and they are there for show.

On the street there are more shows, a lot of MILF are putting half ball darn distracting, the consciousness to cover up is virtually non-existence, and again they know we are looking.

Passed by many saloon but not in the mood to wash hair or GFE so did not go in. Plus the gals a bit cannot make it, don't get me wrong it is not their fault but my preference.

If I can speak Vietnamese language I will not sleep tonight, lol...

quan 8 got 1 hair salon not bad... few syt inside... hair wash for vnd30,000 for ard 30mins to 45mins... plus massage(not body massage hor, just big head massage... healthy joint...)... a value deal so far... but too bz to go there recently... :D

hornytrai 11-12-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungpowkia (Post 5482723)

well done bro. BJ 400k might be exp to us staying here but some bros paid USD$50 only get HJ at D.1 joints. next time u should stay in D.5 hotel. cheaper n lots of places to try. good fr.

actually a good past-time in VN is sitting in cafes babe-watching. imagine this is a country with abt 40 million girls so there's plenty to view and "attack". forget abt those that go to sillypore in JC/GL. most CMI.

time to learn a few viet words so u can enjoy better next time.

hornytrai 11-12-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fcukger (Post 5482958)
Exploring Quan 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, Go Vap & Thu Duc...

Bro, u explore so many places but why dont have Quan 11? i just moved here a couple of months still green abt this area. only know a good rubba girls legs and bums "Quan An" and a place to eat claypot Goat's penis.

2 days ago someone gave me a massage discount card for Arc En Ciel Hotel at Q.5. just wondering if u had tried this place out. Price now is 100k discount 30% to 70k.

fcukger 11-12-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornytrai (Post 5483268)
Bro, u explore so many places but why dont have Quan 11? i just moved here a couple of months still green abt this area. only know a good rubba girls legs and bums "Quan An" and a place to eat claypot Goat's penis.

2 days ago someone gave me a massage discount card for Arc En Ciel Hotel at Q.5. just wondering if u had tried this place out. Price now is 100k discount 30% to 70k.

didnt try this place before... for unhealty massage joint i got 3places at q5 that i go back to support as syt and service is good... quan 11 have alot all-in cafe mahx(hj only)... got a few disappointed experience so didnt cont to explore... still prefer quan 6 for bbbj joint as i did spotted and tried some syt there... if u really want bbbj massage and cheap u have to go binh duong... abit far for me but rates are vnd 100k for vip entrance fees and girl massage from vnd 100k if u can speak very good vietnamese if not like me just give vnd 200k lo... still consider hyper cheap at this rates... :D

cheers,
fcukger