The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Penis Pump (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979563)

Sense123 22-03-2024 11:03 PM

Penis Pump

i wanna ask if there's any bros with experience in using penis pump, the one that sucks air and kinda stretch our d. Does it work?

WinterMelonTree 23-03-2024 11:19 AM

Re: Penis Pump

need to use it with a tight cock ring. idea is to create a pressure difference so blood will flow into your cock due to physics. but you need a cock ring to stop it flowing back.

caveat is
1. quite dangerous if you use it prolonged.
2. kills much of the senses in your cock
3. honestly it kills the mood too. hot and heavy then you excuse yourself to the toilet to furiously pump your dick for 20 mins while she waits alone lol

Sense123 23-03-2024 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23179441)
need to use it with a tight cock ring. idea is to create a pressure difference so blood will flow into your cock due to physics. but you need a cock ring to stop it flowing back.

caveat is
1. quite dangerous if you use it prolonged.
2. kills much of the senses in your cock
3. honestly it kills the mood too. hot and heavy then you excuse yourself to the toilet to furiously pump your dick for 20 mins while she waits alone lol

thanks for ur sharing bro, honestly im keen on using the pump cuz i heard that it helps in increasing the size. Is it true?

Auxerre 23-03-2024 04:39 PM

For guys that pcc often, I don't think that it helps to lengthen or increase the size.
If pcc don't work, I don't think a penis pump will work.

mikekey 24-03-2024 03:59 PM

great info consider quite long

newswing 24-03-2024 09:59 PM

I'm using the conventional type where u pump
It helps! If u use it on a daily basis, you will see the growth. Yes, u have to massage your penis, pull and stretch a bit!
Besides using the penis pump, I suggest u do swimming and some kegel exercises!

Twa_Kee 24-03-2024 10:10 PM

Why TS wanna go through all the trouble to increase his kkj length ?

Syiok meh when bonking with all these pumps ?

WinterMelonTree 25-03-2024 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sense123 (Post 23180138)
thanks for ur sharing bro, honestly im keen on using the pump cuz i heard that it helps in increasing the size. Is it true?

actually no. its just a bit of simple science really.

e.g. you go to gym and lift increasingly heavier weights to microscopically destroy your muscle fibres so your body can repair it back bigger.

getting an erection is not the same because there is no progressive overload. your blood only have that much space to fill and there isn't enough pressure to push the fascia (membrane covering the muscle) in order to inflict damage.

if you go to the extreme of putting so much pressure, you might have a chance to destroy muscles fibres but there's no guarantee it's in a good way. meaning instead of your body repairing it back bigger, you instead get priapism and in-turn muscle ischemia (muscle death due to lack of oxygen).

aka your cock is dead.

basically your potential upside is very minimally noticeable cock enlargement. and your downside is very likely a dead cock. not worth.

Fitboyco 25-03-2024 03:20 PM

For my personal point of view increase of blood flow to your tool might be a better chance of lengthen or thicken it

hokkienguy 25-03-2024 03:51 PM

Not scare over pump then the veins burst

gohbeng 25-03-2024 05:40 PM

keen of using it will think first

snuppy 25-03-2024 09:18 PM

Interesting topic leh!

1) Why are you getting a penis pump?

If it's a real medical issue like micropenis, then go get medical assistance from a professional.

If it's ego issue? For who? For you to look at? Or for your lover to be impressed?
Main point, are you picking up girls or have a lover etc? Coz the penis pump even if makes your dick bigger, isn't going to help with that. Your cock is in your pants, nobodys gonna see it. Not even if you wear tight shorts and stand at the corner in a club, hoping for someone to notice your cock and approach you. This is reality, not fantasy.

2) Do you need one? Bro really you don't, you can seduce and pleasure in so many ways. Unless you got some fantasy about dominating with a cock, in which case, you do you man. Work on your confidence, conversational abilities, personal up keeping, EQ, dressing, bedroom skills etc. You get noticed by women more for those. Again reality not fantasy.

Truth here, my line of work is media and photos. Tell you 99% of the time, those guys who I work with that always have women around them, they are average looking, but decently fit, can converse well, have interesting stuff ongoing etc.

Those guys who overly - I say OVERLY - focus on their muscles, for example, you know who always approaches them? Men! Bro where you gym ah? Bro how much protein ah? Even when you go piss in public toilet, it's a guy next to you who can see your cock nia!

Funny story, when the models have to do quick change in mixed shoots and lazy to go away, all change relatively openly in front of each other. Suddenly all the super muscular guys shy like F. Got one sharp tongued female model stir things said "Why shy? Obviously on gear what, that's why shrunken nothing to see"

Anyway, stay healthy and positive!

Traesch 26-03-2024 08:49 AM

I honestly wouldn't suggest using a penis pumps from the things you can find online and read up on.

wildpig69 26-03-2024 10:51 AM

Like the old saying:
It is not the size... It is how you use it....:D

WinterMelonTree 26-03-2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snuppy (Post 23186990)
Interesting topic leh!

1) Why are you getting a penis pump?

If it's a real medical issue like micropenis, then go get medical assistance from a professional.

If it's ego issue? For who? For you to look at? Or for your lover to be impressed?
Main point, are you picking up girls or have a lover etc? Coz the penis pump even if makes your dick bigger, isn't going to help with that. Your cock is in your pants, nobodys gonna see it. Not even if you wear tight shorts and stand at the corner in a club, hoping for someone to notice your cock and approach you. This is reality, not fantasy.

2) Do you need one? Bro really you don't, you can seduce and pleasure in so many ways. Unless you got some fantasy about dominating with a cock, in which case, you do you man. Work on your confidence, conversational abilities, personal up keeping, EQ, dressing, bedroom skills etc. You get noticed by women more for those. Again reality not fantasy.

Truth here, my line of work is media and photos. Tell you 99% of the time, those guys who I work with that always have women around them, they are average looking, but decently fit, can converse well, have interesting stuff ongoing etc.

Those guys who overly - I say OVERLY - focus on their muscles, for example, you know who always approaches them? Men! Bro where you gym ah? Bro how much protein ah? Even when you go piss in public toilet, it's a guy next to you who can see your cock nia!

Funny story, when the models have to do quick change in mixed shoots and lazy to go away, all change relatively openly in front of each other. Suddenly all the super muscular guys shy like F. Got one sharp tongued female model stir things said "Why shy? Obviously on gear what, that's why shrunken nothing to see"

Anyway, stay healthy and positive!

depends on whether you're using a pump to enlarge cock or to get an erection.

it works if you have ed and you really dont want to take medications. but like i mentioned above, need to use with a tight cock ring.