The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anxiety causing both ED and PE (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=665653)

xxtwentyfour 12-09-2017 05:37 PM

Anxiety causing both ED and PE

I have a condition brought on by either heightened anxiety or by intense sexual arousal.

When i get too aroused or when i feel anxious, i will feel like ejaculating very quickly and then i will abruptly lose my erection. And then i won't be able to stimulate an erection again without causing an unwanted ejaculation.

I have no issues at all when having sex with a regular SB. But it happens often when i have a new gal especially someone who makes me very aroused. It is very frustrating.

sammyboyfor 12-09-2017 06:49 PM

Re: Anxiety causing both ED and PE

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour (Post 16418525)
I But it happens often when i have a new gal especially someone who makes me very aroused. It is very frustrating.

It is quite natural for anxiety and/or excitement levels to be heightened when having sex with a new partner.

However I'm sure that once you've settled down with a new flame things should be back to normal.

xxtwentyfour 12-09-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16418756)
It is quite natural for anxiety and/or excitement levels to be heightened when having sex with a new partner.

However I'm sure that once you've settled down with a new flame things should be back to normal.

I could control it in past but in the last year or so it has gotten very much worse. So much so that it is now a major concern every time i meet someone new

sammyboyfor 13-09-2017 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour (Post 16419671)
I could control it in past but in the last year or so it has gotten very much worse. So much so that it is now a major concern every time i meet someone new

You're feeding the anxiety. You need to learn to relax. Try yoga. There are also apps that help relaxation. Try "headspace".

https://www.headspace.com/headspace-meditation-app

xxtwentyfour 13-09-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16420786)
You're feeding the anxiety. You need to learn to relax. Try yoga. There are also apps that help relaxation. Try "headspace".

https://www.headspace.com/headspace-meditation-app

I'm currently on xanax.

I can relax when alone but the problem is relaxing when together with her in the room. Did think of taking xanax just before the meet up, but there's only so much a pill can do. Ultimately I've found that anxiety still rules the moment.

sammyboyfor 13-09-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour (Post 16421439)
I'm currently on xanax.

I can relax when alone but the problem is relaxing when together with her in the room. Did think of taking xanax just before the meet up, but there's only so much a pill can do. Ultimately I've found that anxiety still rules the moment.

I would stay away from those nasty drugs if I were you. They have all sorts of adverse long term effects.

xxtwentyfour 13-09-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16421739)
I would stay away from those nasty drugs if I were you. They have all sorts of adverse long term effects.

I'm already hooked

sammyboyfor 13-09-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour (Post 16422533)
I'm already hooked

You have to start unhooking yourself as soon as possible by a process known as "tapering".

This involves gradually reducing your dosage over a period of time. Consult your doctor for more information.

If you stop suddenly the side effects can be worse than the symptoms that drove you to Xanax in the first place.

xxtwentyfour 17-09-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16422998)
You have to start unhooking yourself as soon as possible by a process known as "tapering".

This involves gradually reducing your dosage over a period of time. Consult your doctor for more information.

If you stop suddenly the side effects can be worse than the symptoms that drove you to Xanax in the first place.

Had a tryst with my regular partner on Friday. Took a xanax beforehand and absolutely no problem thereafter. It's a pity I have to remain faithful to one woman simply due to an anxiety problem. God help me.

Am trying to taper slowly, and being careful that it does not affect the rest of my life.

My problem is meeting a new syt. Older ladies, no issues. I'm pretty screwed up!

Happy555 23-09-2017 04:09 PM

TS, have u tried prilligy? Not exactly xanax but does calm you down n prolong ejeculation.

xxtwentyfour 25-09-2017 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy555 (Post 16466258)
TS, have u tried prilligy? Not exactly xanax but does calm you down n prolong ejeculation.

Thank you for your recommendation. I'll be sure to try and let the forum know how it goes.