The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   still misses her... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=675251)

AADD 17-12-2017 03:28 AM

still misses her...

she was and is still the best fuck i’ve ever had. none can compare...

chose to break up with her cut off connection with her to choose over another decent girl ideally for marriage.

but after 4 months i still think about her while my current close ones are like treating me unmanly i would say....

what should i do....

arsenal_84 17-12-2017 11:34 AM

Re: still misses her...

then don't get married yet, chances are if you are a stepping rug or softhearted guy, don't get married for the sake of doing so.

AADD 17-12-2017 06:29 PM

yea...i am financially down at the moment. and my "ideal" partner is showing her true form. only want the good days but shows resentment currently

jazp 17-12-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AADD (Post 16802164)
yea...i am financially down at the moment. and my "ideal" partner is showing her true form. only want the good days but shows resentment currently

Congrats. Better to know now than later.

egresnow 18-12-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazp (Post 16802217)
Congrats. Better to know now than later.

Agree, if they cannot accept you at your worst, they dont deserve you at your best.

Sammyboyanglee 18-12-2017 01:37 AM

Yeah bro! Move on!!

Penguin23 19-12-2017 11:40 PM

Bro, sorry to burst your bubble but usually when you're financially down no woman will touch you.

If you find one that does, never let her go!

Datingafter35 19-12-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 16811406)
Bro, sorry to burst your bubble but usually when you're financially down no woman will touch you.

If you find one that does, never let her go!

If you can't impress the date with high end dinner. Are they still worth your time?

I can get cheap dates with just noodles in Thailand. But in Singapore. Not air con. Not impressed.

YELLOW 21-12-2017 10:46 AM

sg gers are difficult ....

egresnow 21-12-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YELLOW (Post 16816807)

I bet Thai guys say the same thing about Thai girls, Taiwanese guys say the same things about Taiwanese girls, China guys say the same thing about China girls.

Honestly, I wouldn't complain about any girls, just step up, and buck up and be someone they would kill to get close to you.

dyelook 22-12-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 16811445)
If you can't impress the date with high end dinner. Are they still worth your time?

I can get cheap dates with just noodles in Thailand. But in Singapore. Not air con. Not impressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YELLOW (Post 16816807)

hmmmm... there are many non materialist & easy sg girls in sg.. if you cant find 1 then the problem is on you..

jameschong1 26-12-2017 01:46 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by AADD (Post 16799715)
but after 4 months i still think about her while my current close ones are like treating me unmanly i would say....

the BIG Q is : does she miss u at all?
Answer : BIG NO!

Headwindbro 25-01-2018 10:54 AM

This is call sex chemistry, very few people knows how its like to find the right blow your fxxking mind away sex partner. But alas most does not end up together, this is fate just get over it

Datingafter35 26-01-2018 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyelook (Post 16819541)
hmmmm... there are many non materialist & easy sg girls in sg.. if you cant find 1 then the problem is on you..

I'm hitting 40. Where do these unicorns exist? Most of the 30s ain't settling down with a reboot.

MoeLanYong 28-01-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AADD (Post 16799715)

chose to break up with her cut off connection with her to choose over another decent girl ideally for marriage.

what should i do....

Your instinct will prove you right one day. Just wait for it. At the moment, you are suffering from The-grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side syndrome. You want your quick fix. But when you had her, you decided she is not the One. Don't have her, you pine for her. Someone needs to give you one tight slap to wake you up.