The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How should a first timer approach their first session (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=963184)

sammyboyboy89 06-11-2023 09:12 PM

How should a first timer approach their first session

Hi bros everyone seems quite seasoned with TS and engaging with them but it can get quite daunting for a newbie. Just thought I should start this thread for experienced bros out there to share how to approach their first encounter.

Example first meet up, do what? Should you experience it with caution with more gentle and GFE approach? Let them know you are newbie? Etc.

Ive had a couple of sessions myself and still feels very foreign to me. Hope experienced bros can share more. Not sure if this chat will be beneficial to anyone.

AsianValues 06-11-2023 10:27 PM

Re: How should a first timer approach their first session

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 (Post 22804043)
Hi bros everyone seems quite seasoned with TS and engaging with them but it can get quite daunting for a newbie. Just thought I should start this thread for experienced bros out there to share how to approach their first encounter.

Example first meet up, do what? Should you experience it with caution with more gentle and GFE approach? Let them know you are newbie? Etc.

Ive had a couple of sessions myself and still feels very foreign to me. Hope experienced bros can share more. Not sure if this chat will be beneficial to anyone.

Just never take locals here. It's bad..

jackjilla 08-04-2024 12:15 PM

As a beginner, sometimes you are confused about what to do, but in my opinion, don't show that you are a beginner

Smallville 08-04-2024 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianValues (Post 22804221)
Just never take locals here. It's bad..

Why like that bro?

bunkerbed321 08-04-2024 08:25 PM

Here my advice. However don't take it too seriously, since this is just a personal opinion.
The best would be you go for the first time for a Thai provider. The chances of getting a good one are reasonably high, or just check this board for clues.
Maybe not going for a young one in the beginning, so no 19-20yo. A more seasoned one like 24-26yo might be more suitable, they usually have seen it all and are very professional....The pictures posted on tsdating are just a rough reference, don't expect an exact representation of the service provider.

Also very important don't get attached to them, it is just a transaction. They will suck you dry... I mean they suck your wallet dry...

manbearpig89 08-04-2024 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 (Post 22804043)

Bottom or post op LBs tend to be more passive, and prefers you to take the lead as you would normally treat a genetic girl. They are good for beginners who are interested in chicks with chicks, and non-functional.

On the other hand, top LBs tend to be more aggressive, and willing to take the lead. The experience ones will guide you into receving anal sex (you are the bottom). Those that are servixe oriented will help you ease into your first anal sex experience, through fingering and ass rimming.

Oh it also helps that you put aside any doubts about your sexuality. Being attracted to LBs doesn't make you gay. Anyway, who cares right? You're there to enjoy and explore your deepest sexual desires.

Abelkhoo 09-04-2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 (Post 23229576)
Here my advice. However don't take it too seriously, since this is just a personal opinion.
The best would be you go for the first time for a Thai provider. The chances of getting a good one are reasonably high, or just check this board for clues.
Maybe not going for a young one in the beginning, so no 19-20yo. A more seasoned one like 24-26yo might be more suitable, they usually have seen it all and are very professional....The pictures posted on tsdating are just a rough reference, don't expect an exact representation of the service provider.

Also very important don't get attached to them, it is just a transaction. They will suck you dry... I mean they suck your wallet dry...

Yeah bro , but sometimes very different from the photo. It's understandable if it's different, but at least it's not too much. Not because expectations are too high, but isn't it like being trapped?

NottyMonkey 16-04-2024 09:46 AM

CV used to be a good training ground for newbies :D:D:D

osaginkds 17-04-2024 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 23251289)
CV used to be a good training ground for newbies :D:D:D

Hahaha lol
Maybe need thinking to do this

staminadick 17-04-2024 11:37 AM

ooops wrong post
this is for Trans
Never try b4

roselover 25-04-2024 11:44 AM

just act normal. because usually they know how to lead the atmosphere

beefslap 25-04-2024 01:57 PM

Just be kind, honest and sincere. They can pretty much tell whether you're a jerk or not. This will lead them to treat you the same way. Afterall it's their job day in and out, from their POV if this customer walks in and is respectful, they're more inclined to provide a better service as compared to if you were rude & smelly for example.

Unless she's toxic bich then it should be fine generally. Other than that, many ladyboys have different personalities so you should curb your expectations.

Edisonoh 25-04-2024 02:38 PM

Just act naturally as if you were meeting an ordinary woman. and stay polite. because they will act nice and give their best if the men they have to serve are polite. They can treat like boyfriend